Speaker 1: And we haven't done this in a while. It's time for what you're watching Wednesday. The following program is brought to you in living colors, but you're watching in their Americans love television.
Speaker 2: They win their kids.
Speaker 1: Dollar USA Television mach.
Speaker 3: Bet you've been watching too many of those live television shows. So I did mention. Last night I started watching that documentary on HBO about this weird thing that goes on on YouTube of families who document their family life constantly, day after day on YouTube, raising babies, toddlers. It was it was almost weird that the husbands were super in on it too, in terms of, oh, this will get us, this is better content, this will get us. They're super into the analytics and the lighting and the This couple's really good because they know their angles. I mean, it's just you would freak out if you watch. I only watched part one of the documentary, and I was thinking, oh my god, Gary would freak out.
Speaker 2: If you want more reasons to pull away from people, I don't, that's true. I need to find some good people in these documentaries, not people that I'm angry with.
Speaker 1: I'm going to start bringing you good people, I hope. So I certainly hope.
Speaker 2: So wife and I watched okay, so two movies over the last weekend. I mean, I had this whole list of shows that we've seen since we last did this, which was pre Christmas.
Speaker 1: I decided to narrow it down. We mentioned earlier.
Speaker 2: That we watched a complete unknown. This is Timothy Shallomey as Bob Dylan, and it made Bob Dylan look like a giant a hole.
Speaker 3: I've heard good things about the movie, and a couple people said that they had met Bob Dylan and he was lovely.
Speaker 1: Just to pepper that.
Speaker 2: In well, among other things, he kind of took on at least the character in the movie. Again, I don't know how true to life it is, but the character in the movie was the I'm the artistic guy.
Speaker 1: I'm only going to play the songs that I want.
Speaker 2: So when he shows up and starts gaining a lot of popularity, shows up to a concert and is like, I'm not going to play dust in the Wind, I'm not going to play whatever Bob Dylan song they wanted to stuff exactly and that, I mean, it was kind of a kind of what you would expect from that kind of a show about that kind of a guy, So it wasn't Timothy Shallomy did great. I didn't know he could play guitar, and I didn't know he could sing at least an impression of Bob Dylan. But he also did that on Saturday Night Live this last week.
Speaker 3: I think he was loved and revered for being the anti play the hits guy. You get a lot of goodwill if you're a play the hits person, band artist, what have you? You go, you play your hits, But there's definitely a fraction of the musical world that refuses to give in to that kind of pop culture desire or request.
Speaker 2: The other thing we watched on Saturday complete change of pace was Juror Number two. This is a legal thriller directed by Clint Eastwood where JK. Simmys was in it, Zoey Deutsch's in it. Key for Sutherland actually has a part in this whole thing, which crazy thing.
Speaker 3: I mean. I live with somebody spoiler alert who works in the legal industry, and sometimes when I braktre, sometimes when I bring him things like this, he'll just laugh through them.
Speaker 2: Oh yes, I mean again, And it's it. There's nothing that stands out.
Speaker 3: So trite, and it was so set up and it was just so silly.
Speaker 1: It's just for me.
Speaker 2: It was such a palette cleanser after the Bob Dylan movie because I knew what I was gonna get, Trokay, I figured it out.
Speaker 1: I would have.
Speaker 3: Never picked the Bob Dylan movie for you in a million years, you know, but I picked Flight Risk for me. So that just goes to show what I know.
Speaker 2: We finally finished the Agency on Showtime. Paramount Plus I Think is where you find it, and this is a CIA agent falls in love with somebody but can't tell her what he actually does, and then when he does tell her what he does, she turns out to have been somebody who is targeted by another agency that now he's in this caught up in this whole international scheme. It was well done. Michael Fastbender plays the main character in it. There's a bunch of other people that you would recognize. But it was a very slow. Compared to other CIA thriller kind of things that are full of action shots. This was very slow, very very slow, but it was good. It was well done. On Tuesday, was it? What's Today? Wednesday? No Monday Night NBC. It's available on Peacock Now, but NBC aired Ladies and Gentlemen fifty years of SNL music. All of the history of music on Saturday Night Live, whether it was the musical guests that came to perform, or even the music that's been involved in a lot of their skits. I mean, think of d in a Box, remember when Low the Island guys started doing that with Justin Timberlake and all of the different musicals. It was absolutely well worth it. Stayed up way too late watching the whole thing. It's probably I think it's about two and a half hours, if I'm not mistaken. But it's really well done, and just even if all you did was watch the first eight minutes of it, the montage that they're able to put together of almost every single musical guest on Saturday Night Live over the course of fifty years is incredible. I mean, the idea that you can edit music together and have it make sense the way that they did.
Speaker 1: It's really great.
Speaker 2: Questlove who does Jimmy Fallon's band on the Tonight Show?
Speaker 1: Was that one of the producers on the show. Very cool