Speaker 1: Show time is here.
Speaker 2: No time to fear.
Speaker 1: Corilla is so near because show time is here. So on with the show. Let's give it a go. Carella is the one that you need to know.
Speaker 2: Now.
Speaker 1: It's show side.
Speaker 3: All right, in just sixty seconds. The most fabulous I mean, he's really something. The best, most fabulous host will be here. He just tells the truth all the time, bigly. And he's funny, this guy. Have you heard him? Yeah, he's funny and smart, smart and funny, not like those nasty people on lamestream media. So don't go anywhere.
Speaker 4: He's almost here.
Speaker 3: I know he doesn't speak well of me, and that's okay, because I mean, he's really quite fabulous.
Speaker 2: I was sure.
Speaker 4: Sigh all right. You know, I hate when the left gives the right ammunition to fire on the left because something we're doing is really stupid. I'm gonna tell you how American Eagle actually exemplifies. Also, Corey Booker yells at Democrats.
Speaker 2: Good, uncensored, unfiltered, un hinged. He's the Cuell Cast. Listen daily on your favorite streaming service.
Speaker 4: It is the Crell Cast. I am Carell, Happy Thursday, my Friday. As you know, so very glad you are here on this Thursday, July thirty first, the last day of July, honey, the last day. It's out of here gone. Goodbye. August is upon us. August seventh was Andrew Howard's birthday. He would have been sixty, would he have been, No, nineteen sixty six is when he was born, So yeah, four years younger than me. You'd have been fifty eight. He still would have delighted that I'm sixty and he's not. We got a lot to talk about today, and oh, I just you know, I hate when we give the other side ammunition. I really do. But before I begin, if you're here in the chatroom at YouTube dot com, Forward Slash, Reilly Carrell, James, James Snable, you know who you are. You shouldn't have and I want to discuss with you whether you can or whether you can't, because your generosity humbled me this morning. And I wasn't talking about my existing patrons yesterday. Now let me not be cryptic. My Patreon has been going down and I needed to stay above nine hundred to make the show a viable thing for me to do, or I'm going to have to find other things to do to earn the income or get corporate sponsors or whatever. In other words, I'd have to do something different than what I'm doing now. And so I put out a call to all of those that are not patrons to try and be a patron at patreon dot com, forward slash, really, Carrell, those that are not patrons, the seventy three people that are patrons, I love you. So instead of a new patron coming, an existing patron did something very generous, and I don't know how to handle it. I you know, I'm one of those people where I don't know how to handle extreme kindness. I love to exhibit extreme Are you one of these people you love to give You love to exhibit extreme kindness. You love to do wonderful things for other people, but when they do them for you, you kind of don't know how to handle it because you're the one that's normally doing it. So when somebody actually does something nice, really nice, really nice for you, you just you get overwhelmed. And that's how I am. That actually caused a fight with me and my friend thea well, I'm not sure we're even friends anymore, you know, I get overwhelmed with her generosity, and so I say thank you, but I don't gush. I don't because I'm overwhelmed. So I don't like, you know, oh my god, thank you so much. And you know, I get overwhelmed and just go, oh, thank you, because I don't know what else to say.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: You know, I said that this morning I wish I had someone around the house to turn down. I was talking about, you know, having a boyfriend or having sex or whatever with my friend David Ethridge on the phone, and I said, you know, I'd like someone around the house that I could turn down. Because we met a guy in the park who said he'd been mert Hey yeah, been married. He was from Jersey. Hey yeah, been married thirty two years. I know what you're talking about. I go, well, how do you handle He goes I leave the house, and I thought, I want to I want someone that I can leave like by anyway, I'm in a good mood today. Devon' saysit has been good for me. It's gotten me out of the house. There's been a person here at the house to you know, to cook for, and it's been good for me to have someone around. I really enjoyed his visit. It's more people should visit me. Come and visit me, everybody. It's really good for me, all right. So Sidney Sweeney, now I'm not sure if you know the name. Not Julia Sweeney, who used to be Pat on Saturday Night Live, but Sidney Sweeney. She is young, she is beautiful, she is blonde, she is busty, and she is white. Well, she did an ad for American Eagle, and it's very much like the brook Shields. I can tell you all this because you're of a certain age. It's very brookshield Z from the Calvin Klein Remember her ads you want to know what gets in between me and my Calvins? Absolutely nothing, and she was topless and it was scandalous and fabulous ad. We still talk about it forty years later. Well, Sidney Sweeney did an ad for the gene company American Eagle, and part of their campaign is photos that say Sydney Sweeney has good genes j E A N S. Because they're a gene company. And in some of the ads it says Sidney Sweeney has good genes g E N E S. And if you look at her, I mean I'm gay. But I'll tell you this right now, that's how a woman you know. I mean, she's a bombshell, she's a vixen. She's got the boobies, and she's got the pretty hair and the great complexion. I don't know what she looks out with all made up, but she looks fabulous. So they released this ad, and as the internet will do, there's this huge backlash. My friend David said, yeah, it's right here on my screen. It's the first thing I see. They're talking about it on Sky News, they're talking about it on the BBC. Why it appears that she's a white supremacist. Now she's not. But what they're saying is the ad is white supremacy by saying she has good genes, g E n ees because there's no people of color in the ad. There's no gay people, people of color, there's no men in the ad. However, all these radical left feminists are out there screaming, oh my god. You know black women have good genes, Mexican women have good genes. You know, Asian people have good genes. So I guess you can't put a white person in an ad and say anything complimentary about that white person. Now, as you all know, I am not a racist, and do commercials need to have more people of color, Yes, do they need to have more gay people? Hello? My entire life. I grew up without any representation in media at all except Rip Taylor, Liberaci and Charles Nelson. Riley Well, the Marlboro Man, he was kind of gay me, you know, Broke Back Mountain. Helloh, so oh? Did you see that HIV is on the rise in Russian troops. HIV is running rampant in the Russian troops in Ukraine. I guess they getting frisky with each other out there on the battlefield. But anyway, so these radical left females have taken the Internet by storm, denouncing the American Eagle ad, saying it's white supremacy. You know, she's the only person in it. She's pure white. You're saying she's got good jeens. First of all, I can say this as a gay man. That bitch has good gens. And I don't mean the one she's wearing. Honey, she looks fabulous. She's got great jeans. It's like the Baldwin brothers except the ugly one. Four of the Baldwins have great genes. The fifth one may be adopted, but you know the other four incredible is it racist to say the Baldwin brothers are gorgeous? Would it be racist if you put the four Baldwin as they were in an ad for jeans and staid the Baldwin brothers have good genes? No, of course it's not.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 4: I hate, I hate, hate hate when the left gives the right ammunition, because now the right is all, oh, look this woke movement, go woke? Who who who whoo? They use that word like it's dirty, But they have a point. You know, you cannot when you're an advertiser, you cannot please everybody. You cannot represent everybody in every ad you do. You just can't. It's not possible. Somebody's going to be left out. Okay, that's that's the way of the world. You can't have a rainbow in every freaking commercial, nor should you have to. Now, if American egle wants to come out with another ad or the beautiful black women in it, great, But what about Asian women? Okay, then they got to do another one with an Asian woe minute? Okay, what about you know, just pick a Native Americans? Both poor people, they're never in any ads. How many Native American models do you see an ad you don't, so I hate. We're gonna come back and talk a little more about this and Cory Booker is macking the Democrats, which are the good things to talk about. That how Kamala said no, we're running for government? Why did did they know? I know why? And I'll tell you. Want to support the Corel cast, then like and subscribe the YouTube videos at the really Correll channel. Just go to YouTube dot com forward slash really Corell, that's kr e L and subscribe to the most exciting YouTube stream available today.
Speaker 2: If you're not visiting really Corell dot com daily, you're missing out. Get the podcast videos and the blug including recipes at reallycorrel dot com.
Speaker 4: All right, I am back, just checking the chatroom at YouTube dot com. Forward slash really Carrel the easiest way to get a hold of me. Also comments on the videos. I answer all of them. Please comment at patreon dot com, forward slash really Carrell or YouTube dot com forward slash really Carrel. Why not become a patron? Also like and subscribe all of my videos and follow me on social media at reallycorrel dot com. So you know, I wish I had an hour today because I could just go on and on about how I hate how we give them ammunition. On the other side, as a gay person my entire life, I've had to do a balancing act, you know, being careful to be myself, but to not give the other side any ammunition unless you know, always going to give them something, but just blatantly. You know, I've always said that as gays, we've kind of had to jump higher, run faster, just like women, and we shouldn't have had to that that should in a perfect world we wouldn't have needed to. But it's not a perfect world. And while I'm not all Matachine Society which didn't like drag queens and didn't like overt sexuality from gay people, I'm not that person. I still say there is a time and a place for everything, you know. I don't like these gay guys that will push the limits, you know, in a shopping mall or and when I say push the limits, I mean show up in a freaking song somewhere or whatever, you know, because we are still judged, and I hate when we give them that fuel. And so American Eagle is under attack because radical feminists are saying, hey, saying that Sydney Sweeney this white girl has good genes is racist and white supremacist. Not everything is about race, And I know people like especially black people, are gonna say, yes, everything is about race, but it's not. You can make every If I, as a gay person, made everything about my sexuality, then I'd be pissed off all day because there's hardly any gaze in any television programs. There's hardly any gaze in any advertisements, and if they are, they're often stereotypes, which is fine. I'm a stereotype, but whatever. You know, you can't spend your life being pissed off unless that's your life. Speaking of pissed off, Corey Booker yelled at the Democrats had to melt down kind of on the floor and said, look, you all are being complacent. You all are enabling these people, and they're right. Kamala Harris has decided to not run for governor in California. You know why she'd lose, and I think she knows it. I think she knows that she would lose. And that's because as much as she's an affable, qualified individual, and she is more than qualified to be governor or president, and as much as I would have liked her to be president. And as much as I think she's probably a very charismatic, funny, caring individual, I think she's probably a great person to have as a friend. I do, but that doesn't come across because of her years as a prosecutor. She keeps her emotions and so much very close to the vest. And isn't that likable? And there I just I said it. And what I'm saying is her public persona is not that likable. She is probably very likable. She's probably a great woman, but her persona is just not that likable. And it's not that she's powerful, and and yes, again here we go, she is judged by a different standard than the male candidates. Now that's unfair, but that's the way it is. So you can either rail up the system and say that's unfair, that's unfair, or you can win. It's unfair that she didn't win the presidency because she's a black woman and that's why she didn't win. That's unfair, but it is what it is. And she wouldn't win in California because she is too divisive of a character. After the failed presidential run and her public persona, particularly in California where she was attorney general, and some people don't like how she was attorney general. She wouldn't have won. So I think her advisors did some polling and probably did some preliminary stuff and said, hey, you're not going to win, and so she said she's not going to run. Corey Booker is right, though, Democrats should be way ahead in all of the polls, given all the evil that Trump and MAGA are doing. They should be way ahead in the polls, but they're not. Why Why can't the Democrats become likable and be seen? You know, Gavin polls well because he doesn't care about being likable. He's cussing nowadays. He's calling people, but he you know, he's laying it out there in plain English. He's serving it back to the Republicans. They're going to try to read district Texas. So he's like, fuck it, I'll redistrict California. We can add more seats than you. So I'm totally on board with his kind of democracy and his kind of being a Democrat. Aoc'm I like how she behaves Bernie Sanders, but most Democrats are not Bernie AOC and Gavin and I don't if they don't find a to connect. And this is what I mean with my first topic. Democrats need to connect with the middle of the road. Independence and the GOP and extreme political correctness is not going to do it. You know, many and times Andrew and I had to tone down our gainess to get in the door. We didn't do gay topics. You know, we toned it down. Once we got in the door. We could do whatever we wanted, but to get in the door, you know, I can't walk into an audition like Liberachi. I gotta walk in somewhat subdued, and then once I get the job, if I want to wear bugle beads and sequence out the wazoo. Okay, Democrats, like Corey Booker says in his Tirade, need to stop enabling the GOP and figure out a way to make Middle America like them because they stand for the right things. They're on the right side. You and I are on the right side. We just need to make the other side see the benefits of being on the right side. That they would have healthcare that's affordable, things like childcare, you know, social safety nets, a regime that cares about climate change and cares about saving your life from the environment. We are on the right side of the issues, but it's not gonna matter if we can't show Middle America that we are, and if we just stick with these super politically correct issues, they don't resonate with Middle America. For instance, Middle America does not think Sidney Sweeney or American Eagle is racist because they have her in the ad. Most people don't feel that way, and when they see the hoopla over it, then they say, see those woke people, those democrats, those liberals. As a liberal, I see nothing wrong with the AD. I don't see it as white supremacy because to me, not everything is about that. It's about selling jeans. And believe me, the way she wears them. Honey. Oh, I saw The Fantastic Four yesterday and there's this guy, he's the Human Torch. He wears these white pants. Honey, he's got good jeans. Oh and oh up there eighty feet wide his bulge. I was like, oh, I mean like hit me in the eye. Almost got a black eye from the bulge on the screen. I'm like, good lord, I saw Pedro Pascal looking at that bulg. Great movie, by the way, we'll talk a little more about it when I come back. But Fantastic four, Oh my god, it's so good. Feels like like a comic book movie. Shoot, it is exactly what it should be, and I can run, don't walk to it. It's so good. Hey, Carrel here, and I'd like to take a moment to thank all the patrons at Patreon. Your support means the absolute world to me and the show. If you'd like to show your support for the crazy endeavors of the Corel Cast, then please go to Patreon dot com forward slash really Corell. That's Patreon dot com forward slash, really Corell, and please help get those numbers up by subscribing to the YouTube channel YouTube dot com forward slash, Really Corel. There's so much great free content there, it's like having a network on your TV, phone or tablet. All social media is really Corel, including threads and Instagram, and don't forget the website that's had it all all along, Really Correl dot com. Without your support, the show simply doesn't work. So please listen on all streaming services, watch and subscribe on YouTube. Support the show through Patreon at Patreon dot com, forward slash, Really Correl. Thanks for almost thirty years of support to the loudest, craziest, most unhinged gay guy and his little dog. And let's keep the party going as long as we can. All right, welcome back. We are live Monday through Thursday ten thirty to eleven Pacific time. I used to be ten o'clock, and guess what, I just couldn't get my shit together, That's the truth. The reason I started ten thirty. I'll just be honest is by the time I get up, have my oatmeal, fruit and tea, and then do thirty minutes of yoga or weights and deal with Ember. She gets her when we wake up. She gets her food with me at the table, and then she gets a little tiny second breakfast where I give her fish oil and milk thistle and she has a little cong ball that she gets treats inside of while I do yoga to keep her busy and doing the you know, doing something. Then we leave for the park and do an hour walk two and a half miles, including a quarter of a mile up and down a hill, and then we get back and shower and I often have to prep the show, and I just wasn't making ten o'clock, so I made it ten thirty, so Monday through Thursday ten thirty in the morning Pacific Standard time. I'm live no shows Friday, Saturday and Sunday because we live in an era of short attention spans, and I don't want to be too much. I just you know, some of these hosts they do three hours a day, five days a week, and only the diehards watch all that. All right, So I did say in the chat room, I'm checking. The Democrats don't seem to be for the working classes anymore. That's both parties. The GOP tells a good lie and acts like they're for the working man. They're not. They're the party of billionaires, protecting billionaires, tax breaks for billionaires, cutting social probe to afford to do these things for billionaires. The GOP gives a rat's ass about you if you are worth less than one hundred million dollars period. Oh, they tell a good lie, but the truth is they only care about people with one hundred million or more. Democrats used to be the party of the working man. They cared about social issues, you know, minimum wage, health insurance, affordable healthcare, things that the working class needed. And somehow the GOP was able to convince the masses that the Democrats are no longer about that. They still are, but somehow they've been convinced otherwise. And as David G. Hall, the best programmer in the world, only told me, perception is only everything. Facts do not matter. He told me this on radio a long time ago about Andrew and I and about doing gay topics. He said, if someone tunes into you, they're going to expect, because you're gay, that they're going to hear a gay topic. So if they tune into you and you're not doing a gay topic, you have changed their perception. And perception is only everything. And he's right, it doesn't matter what truly is. What matters is how it's perceived. Now that's a sad part of being human, but it's the truth. And so it doesn't matter that at their heart Democrats are good and they want the best and all of that. That doesn't matter how are they perceived. And the GOP has done a great job of projecting that Democrats are about elite corporate liberals, when really that's what the GOP is about, elite billionaires. But the GOP has managed to turn the mirror around and say no, it's them over there. They're the ones who are the elite. They paint California out like a hell hole. California is the number one state to live in in the country. It is the most beautiful state in the country, the most biodiverse, it's got some of the greatest things in the world are in California, period. And all these people that try to paint it as a healthscape have never lived right next to the ocean in Long Beach, have never lived in Los Angeles, have never lived in San Diego or San Francisco or San Jose or wherever. They just have it lived there because if they did, they'd know that every place else as fucked when it comes to places to live, which is why you can't afford to live in the areas I just mentioned, because they're fabulous places to live. They have their problems, but California is the bomb, particularly coastal California. And so if Democrats are going to win, they're going to have to change the perception that America has of them. You know, everything we know about Vikings was told to us by the Catholics, and the Catholics hated the Vikings. Vikings did not keep written records, so the French and the Catholics wrote about the Vikings, well, Viking history being told by their enemies is skewed. Everything you know about gay people you learned from straight people. And that's the truth. All of your opinions about gay people were formed by straight people. Just like just now on Sky News, I saw them discussing the Sydney Sweeney American Eagle ad and about feminist and all that, and you know who it was discussing it, three white men. Now see, that's sexism. That's wrong to be discussing that ad and have three white men doing it instead of women and women of color. That's racism. So we need to change the perception of how they see us. You and I, we're not crazy, we're not radical and you know, wildly woke people. We're just people that want equality and diversity and equity and inclusion for everybody pay. We want everyone paid the same for the same job. We want, you know, the climate to not kill us and us not kill it. We don't want people starving and homeless and suffering in our streets. We want to give them a leg up. We want progress of the human mind. We want better infrastructure, we want the right things for everybody, not just for people like us. That's the other thing. The GOP only cares about people like them. The other side, we care about everybody. We shouldn't, we should let them rot, but we care about them all right Before I go, oh my god, oh by god, Fantastic four, go see it. It's so retro, it's so like set in the sixties. It's so incredible. And Pedro Pascal, Oh my god, please marry me, just marry me right now, please, he's so wonderful. And the entire cast is great. And the movie is about family. Yeah, there's evil Galactica coming to destroy the earth and the Silver Surfer and all that, but it's really about family. The four of them are family. And then she has a baby, and it's about family and family values and what you fight for and what you value in life, which is family. You know, would you betray a family member, would you give up a family member for the greater good? No? Why? Because they're family. So go see it. It's so good, and see it in a theater. I am on a theater kick. So far, I've seen Superman in the theater, Incredible, Fantastic Four, and I think today I'm gonna take the afternoon and go see Jurassic World before it leaves. And tomorrow. I know I'm gonna see The Naked Gun because I saw the original and I knew the filmmaker and Liam Neeson. Come on in the Naked Gun. Why not? So and see it at the movies. Go to the movies. You'll love it. You'll remember why you loved it. And it's only ten twelve bucks if you go early. So go to the movies please and go see Fantastic Four or Superman. I can't judge for Naked Gun, but I think it's gonna be good, all right. I am Corel. You'd be who you want to be, so long it doesn't hurt Youybudy Babetta in the chatroom, Hello Kennedy RHSXO, Robertaz and everybody that there's a lot of people in there. Thomas Johnson. Yes, history is written by the victors. It truly is? It truly is? And who do we want to write American history? Donald Trump and his ilk Is that who we want? Because they're trying they're trying to rewrite the history books. They're trying to rename the Kennedy Center, the Donald J. Trump Center for Performing Arts vomit. The only thing he us about performing as a trick pelvis. I mean truly. Then that was when we name a brothel after them for seventeen year old girl abstain filed. Hello, where are they? I am Karel who you want to be about to hurt anybody? I will see you on Monday. You can catch me on social media between now and then, A really correl on all platforms, particularly TikTok and the Dagram to go there. There'll be new videos over the weekend. Go go, have a great weekend.
Speaker 2: Broadcasting from a completely different point of view yours. Listen daily to the corel cast done your favorite streaming service. It's broadcasting from a completely different point of view, yours. Listen daily to the corell cast done your favorite streaming service.