Speaker 1: The Reynolds Aluminum Program with Fiber McGhee and Mollie.
Speaker 2: The Reynolds Medal Company and.
Speaker 1: Makers of Renold's Aluminum present Fiber McGee and Molly transcribed with Bill Thompson, Artaque, Brian Cliff Arquette, Alba Allman.
Speaker 2: And me Hollow Wilcox.
Speaker 1: The show is written by Phil Leslie and Keith Fowler and directed by Max Hutthole, with music by the King's Men and Billy Mills Argus f.
Speaker 2: Here's news of.
Speaker 1: Interest to every home builder, To all builders everywhere. Your best buy in flashing is aluminum. Reynolds's Lifetime Aluminum Flashing. It costs much less than any other rustproof material, It's easy to use, looks good, and lasts practically forever. You can buy Reynolds's Lifetime Aluminum Flashing in rolls or in flat sheets of various sizes, and also in a handy new package you'll want to know about. This package contains ten stout aluminum sheets, each eighteen inches wide and four feet long. Perfect for flashing, of course, and a great idea to have around the farm or home or workshop to make a tabletop maybe or a wagon floor, or to put behind the stove or sync ask for Reynolds Lifetime Aluminum flashing in Hardware and building supply dealers, or right to Reynolds Metals Company, Louisville, I, Kentucky. The Christmas shopping season is at its peak in westfol Vista, with hundreds of shoppers in every store. We find two of these shoppers returning home now. Their heart's full of joy and good cheer, their arms full of bundles and packages, and their feet full of aches and pain. As we joined Fipper McGhee and Molly.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm glad we're almost home, Darie. I couldn't walk another block.
Speaker 2: Ain't either.
Speaker 4: This Christmas shopping is brutal, kiddo. I don't know which is flatter My feet are my wallet?
Speaker 3: They we accomplished a lot today.
Speaker 5: Yeah, along, I'm not too sold on that presence you bought.
Speaker 4: France, Sarah h dear old rich type fisted aunt, Sarah, bless her little tiny cast iron heart.
Speaker 2: What's the matter with her presence?
Speaker 6: Well, it just doesn't seem very glamorous.
Speaker 2: A home Bunyon kit, now.
Speaker 4: I bet you hasn't got one besides it.
Speaker 3: McGhee, will you look? Oh, somebody left the package for.
Speaker 4: Yeah, my gosh, right on our porch, all and up on Christmas paper.
Speaker 3: I'll bring it in. Oh, like a big one.
Speaker 6: Who's a problem, you know, who's the problems?
Speaker 2: I've got a card on it.
Speaker 5: Yes, yes, it's said dear It says Merry Christmas from Wallace.
Speaker 2: Oh, oh my goodness, mister Wim, Well what do you know, good old Wim.
Speaker 3: I didn't expect this much from mister Wimble.
Speaker 2: I'll set it on the table, kiddle right.
Speaker 3: Certainly is a big one.
Speaker 4: Yeah, funny shape too.
Speaker 2: You're like to know what it.
Speaker 6: Is, so would I.
Speaker 2: But it's not right to open presence before Christmas.
Speaker 4: Oh no, that's kids stuff.
Speaker 2: Sure there's a whopper in.
Speaker 5: It, sort of bunchie. I wonder what missus bulge that way?
Speaker 4: I mean too, But we'll find out Christmas day. That's soon enough, of course it is. Yes, we're not the curious.
Speaker 2: Time, No, no, not a.
Speaker 4: We're just stick it in the closet till Christmas.
Speaker 2: That's what we do. Sure is a big one, isn't it.
Speaker 7: Yeah?
Speaker 2: I kind of all and wide boat. I can't figure it out. Well, into the closet the goals until Christmas day?
Speaker 3: Ye, then we'll see what the kids.
Speaker 4: Right, that's when presence ought to be opened, and.
Speaker 3: Not a minute sooner.
Speaker 6: Yep, McGhee. Yeah, let's stop kidding ourselves.
Speaker 3: Open to a right.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 4: We put up a pretty good fight, though, didn't we, kiddo.
Speaker 5: I'm glad we lo.
Speaker 3: This is certainly it.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, do you see what I see? Kiddle?
Speaker 3: I'm afraid I do.
Speaker 6: So that's our gift.
Speaker 4: Well, what are we supposed to do with the three foot plaster statue of the Statue of Liberty?
Speaker 3: It isn't just a statue, mcgie, it's a lamb, you see. You screw the light bulb. They're in Liberty's charch.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, she's got a plug right in the middle of.
Speaker 2: Her back there. So this is just awful, ditty bad all right, boy, old boy?
Speaker 4: Why anybody who turned the Statue of Liberty into a lamp would stick a picture of his dear old, white haired mother on a piece of wood and sell it for a dark boy?
Speaker 2: This thing has gotta go.
Speaker 3: You're right, niggie, we'll take advance.
Speaker 2: I said it.
Speaker 4: We'll turn it in and get something we really want.
Speaker 8: I wouldn't do this as a rule, but there.
Speaker 2: Are come in? Heard heard Johnny hall over candy.
Speaker 4: Time, my old timer.
Speaker 2: But you got there on the table, Johnny sho be down.
Speaker 4: No, it's sort of a Christmas present.
Speaker 1: Well, I haven't getting ready for Christmas too.
Speaker 4: Yeah, when it's.
Speaker 2: Duggan's leak and cut myself down a tree.
Speaker 3: Oh have you got your tree already?
Speaker 1: H I've done my Christmas chopping early? Hey, done so good with my presence. No, can't figure out what give Bessie. Ah, you're having trouble with her presence.
Speaker 3: Huh yep.
Speaker 2: Used to be real simple. Yeah. I give her a pearl neck that's a long time ago. And have a year I've been adding to it. Oh so big now though I can't add no more to it this year. No room for more pearls.
Speaker 1: Eh, that ain't what I added. Oh I stotted one pearl and added more string. Well, now the pearls drags on the ground.
Speaker 5: Candy makes a nice gift, mister Alzheimer.
Speaker 2: Not for Bessie daughter. She's two sentimental sentimental about candy. Yeap. When I give her candy, she don't eat it.
Speaker 1: She presses it in the book. She's got the messiest library in town.
Speaker 3: Don't you have any other ideas for it.
Speaker 1: Well, I did see one thing I liked, a real crazy red turtleneck sweater with go go goo gochete across the bosom.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I showed up to Bessie in the store window. He said, Honey, I wouldn't wear that to a dog fight, So that's out too.
Speaker 2: Huh, no fight. Think I'll get it for anyhow, there's a dog fight. Just more gold. Telly knows the artice him the sound.
Speaker 9: Anything, every gony but not any.
Speaker 4: Nine guys, when you look at the mob in this store, Molly, let's exchange this lamp for something we really want and get out of here quick.
Speaker 3: All right, but don't drop it.
Speaker 2: I won't drop it.
Speaker 3: Twenty dollars. That thing costs my sin.
Speaker 4: In the windows twenty bucks, My guysh was wimp ever a sucker. Imagine spending twenty bucks on a stupid thing like us, I mean, a stupid thing like this.
Speaker 2: Hey, what're you looking at? Oh?
Speaker 5: Look look at those lovely bath towels. Aren't they beautiful?
Speaker 2: Yeah? All worn about three yards wide. Boy, look at the size of them things. Who gets that wet?
Speaker 5: I'd love to have one of those McGhee they're just two dollars apiece. Say we could exchange that lamp for ten of these towns.
Speaker 4: Oh well, if you like him, kid, go ahead and get him.
Speaker 2: Let's go on home.
Speaker 4: I'm not the type guy that he stands in the way of my wife getting something. You want that whimp is paying for wonderful.
Speaker 2: Come on, here's exchange this.
Speaker 3: Let's turn in the lamp and get a credit sack.
Speaker 2: Hey, but you the exchange clerk.
Speaker 10: What does the sign on my desk say.
Speaker 2: Exchange clerk?
Speaker 4: And what does the sign on the wall behind me say, exchange clerk.
Speaker 2: We'll take it over. Take your time. I'm sure that in less than half an hour you'll say to yourself.
Speaker 3: Ah, that battles exchange clerk.
Speaker 4: Okay, you don't have to make a dad rite of protection out of it. I want to turn in this lamp, yes, and I'd like, well, hello, baby, I didn't see you there behind this elderly gentlemen, what do you mean elderly?
Speaker 2: Go play with your statue.
Speaker 4: Dad.
Speaker 1: Did anyone ever tell you what gorgeous lips you've got, baby?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 3: Yes, well not lately, but.
Speaker 2: They're just as read as that garnet met ring you're wearing that ain't garnet. That's ruby, and be sorry. I'm happy to know your Ruby. What say we do the town tonight?
Speaker 6: Now, just a darn man, We'll hit the high spots.
Speaker 2: Ruby dinner at the finest.
Speaker 5: Cafeteria, a good our trays gently touching.
Speaker 4: Then a triple feature movie the exact cunch of buttered popcorn.
Speaker 2: Put out buster.
Speaker 4: You're talking to my wife?
Speaker 7: Your why?
Speaker 4: Yeah, my why?
Speaker 2: Ruby? Is this true?
Speaker 5: Yes, he's my husband. Well, I'm sure he doesn't deserve you, no matter who he is. Oh, that's silly.
Speaker 2: Well you're a lucky man. Silly h.
Speaker 4: Shark for Sylvester. Never mind the clatter.
Speaker 5: Just take this lamp and right here on the exchange slipster, I want some bath towels.
Speaker 2: You look clean than me, but you shall have the towel.
Speaker 4: Yeah, here you are, Ruby, and drop back anytime you decide to exchange, Sylvester.
Speaker 2: McGee.
Speaker 3: Are my lips really so red?
Speaker 2: I'm not wearing a.
Speaker 3: Bit of lipstick.
Speaker 4: Yeah, they're red, and so's mine, so's everybody's. Just look around the store and I'll give you fifty bucks for every pair of green lips you see in the whole.
Speaker 3: Ah, here cute when your eyes placed that way?
Speaker 2: Sure after all? I?
Speaker 5: Oh, here we are, miss I'd like some of those large towels. Please, yes, Madam, panadam, please, I have a creditor.
Speaker 2: All there, Molly higher pals junior?
Speaker 4: You down here picking up some Christmas presents?
Speaker 2: Or are you fanclum? No?
Speaker 1: As a matter of fact, Val, I've been up in the toy department auditioning for the part of Santa Claus.
Speaker 3: Oh really, what part of him did you audition? Farms?
Speaker 2: All of him was the help of six pillows.
Speaker 6: Oh, you didn't need six.
Speaker 1: I gave the children a big smile, and I said, mey, Christmas, kiddies, Christmas, let's just scare the a junior out of them.
Speaker 2: Well, there it was. It was really cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah. One chubby little chap climbed up in my lap and he said, Sandy.
Speaker 2: Claus, isn't your.
Speaker 3: House awfully cold up at the north pole?
Speaker 4: I suppose you had a clever retort on the top of your tongue.
Speaker 1: Oh sure, sure, I said, not any more funny or sonny.
Speaker 2: I said, it used to be cold.
Speaker 1: But now my house is lined with Reynolds aluminum reflective insulation. Oh, brother, yes, And I said, let life ried aluminum foil on craft paper, so easy to tack or staple in place. And oh what a job it does.
Speaker 5: I said, did jumpy little lapstit or said that nothing?
Speaker 2: He just smiled happily and set fire to my beard.
Speaker 4: Warm of criticism, no doubt.
Speaker 2: Well, I beat the fire.
Speaker 1: Out with my mittens, and I said, in the winter time, kitties, Reynold's installation keeps your house.
Speaker 2: Warmer with less fuel.
Speaker 1: In summer, it keeps the house up to fifteen degrees colder.
Speaker 2: I said, well that again, mister w.
Speaker 5: Mister we've got you single handed have probably said Christmas back fifty years.
Speaker 6: Oh thank you, miss here's the credit.
Speaker 1: I tell you.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you the kids love. Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 1: One little fellow about seven years old climbed up on the chair arm and he said, Santa Claus, is it really true that Reynold's reflective aluminum insulation is not only lighter and easier to work with than heavy bulk insulation, but aluminum actually.
Speaker 2: Means more for your money? Is that true? He said, pre cautious youngster.
Speaker 1: What it really is true, Sonny, I boomed. Ever since the Reynolds metals company brought competition into the industry to push production up and keep the price down. I said again, well with that cousin claude smile.
Speaker 2: He's a lad who asked the question. Hey, I owe him a buck. I better find him.
Speaker 11: See a letter, kid, Yeah, good old fan aluminum.
Speaker 10: But that's still gary.
Speaker 3: Do you want to carry the towels? It's a pretty big pack.
Speaker 2: No, you can carry, and that's okay, toy. I'll lead the way on accoonomy.
Speaker 4: Because hey, wait a minute, look at all the fancy tools here, Molly oil attentionally.
Speaker 3: Is there a doctor in the house, Please go the tobacco.
Speaker 6: Calder immediately, doctor.
Speaker 8: A customer had decide which cigarette to buy.
Speaker 5: Oh my goodness, the problems doctors have to face these days.
Speaker 3: Only Jesu's naval tubes hold these towels.
Speaker 5: A minute, I want to talk, okay, neighbor, Wait.
Speaker 4: A minute, boy, I'd sure enough to have one of these combination hack sauce scrolls on buck saw. It's spoiled boy with the nail punch in the chisel on the end. Look at that, I'm a hollow handle full of iodna twenty bucks. The tag says, just the iodynalone would say that much in doctor bills and I can't see laugh.
Speaker 8: Oh my gosh, there, Hi.
Speaker 3: What are you doing shopping chair for Christmas passions?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 8: Some Yankees for my mama and some hamburger for my daddy to smoke.
Speaker 2: Oh but wait a minute, but people don't smoke hamburger.
Speaker 6: Oh my daddy does A bet you he does.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: He came home one night and said what he wanted.
Speaker 10: To eat was a great big steak.
Speaker 8: So so Mama said, you'll get hamburger and you can put that in your pipe and smoke it. I I think I'll give him a half a pound.
Speaker 2: You will, huh because it I said, you will, huh?
Speaker 5: Get him a half a pound the fine hamburger put in his pipe smoking.
Speaker 2: I ain't.
Speaker 8: Hm see I like Christmas?
Speaker 2: You want Christmas vacation? Nothing?
Speaker 8: Yeah, I'm having fun down here today, though.
Speaker 2: Are they?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 8: Some friends might have got a job singing Christmas cows and I'm healthy.
Speaker 2: No kidding. What do you do for him?
Speaker 6: Carry their music?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 8: I carry the lead.
Speaker 6: That's how need to see.
Speaker 3: You later, mid Okay, this is the story of the rain.
Speaker 1: There, I said, bretty right there he lost win.
Speaker 2: There oft to the evening, or he had peculiarity.
Speaker 6: Go on ten you tell, okay, so.
Speaker 8: To rudols red nose reindeer had a very shiny nose. And if you are rich sid you would even say it grows all out their reindeers. You used to let them call him name. They never left for Rudo. She joining any raindeercame on one Sunday Christmas.
Speaker 10: This way, and he cried with all.
Speaker 2: The glad gld hold the saint Nick won't ride to night.
Speaker 8: Just been along came Ruder. They got the gout through the art. Why didn't the way being for him?
Speaker 1: With his little also bright sand pass Rudo, please guide us on our way and the raindew rag.
Speaker 8: Rudy come along will and you play.
Speaker 4: So danger and danger and pressure and mixing and complican kimpin and daughter and blends him away.
Speaker 8: Rude author and those reindeer worn worlds.
Speaker 9: There used to be a rain deer.
Speaker 4: Don't you worry if you should see his army weather on Christmas eve, sad we'll find his way to you.
Speaker 3: It's Rudy Christmas, read oh, rude.
Speaker 8: Althar and those reindeer ring a ding on your way, everybody loves that reindeer.
Speaker 2: Call Rudolf, save to day.
Speaker 8: Yes, Rudol, no rain day.
Speaker 6: Say stand, that's the end of this day.
Speaker 9: I've had check.
Speaker 2: Are you sure I saw that that saw was wrapped up?
Speaker 1: Good?
Speaker 2: You just says and yes, sir, here you are, Sir.
Speaker 3: I said to say, hell lord, you DearS, I have the package. Say that's not my child.
Speaker 2: No, I traded them in kittle.
Speaker 3: You didn't.
Speaker 2: Yeah, for the greatest invention you ever saw.
Speaker 4: A combination hack sauce grolls on buck saw with a hollow handle full of iodine.
Speaker 2: Something I wanted all my life.
Speaker 6: Have the DJs?
Speaker 3: I never heard of such a thing.
Speaker 6: Yeah, me neither, but it's something I wanted all my life.
Speaker 3: Well, anyways, kindly bring a crowbar to the furniture departments.
Speaker 6: Another fat lady is stuck into that sea.
Speaker 5: Hm.
Speaker 6: She suck and I had some nice towles, and look what I got stuck for.
Speaker 3: That's just an Oh hello doctor.
Speaker 1: A game.
Speaker 4: Well, good afternoon, Molly.
Speaker 2: It's nice to see you. Hi a mudhead. Hello whale hips.
Speaker 3: Doing your Christmas shopping?
Speaker 10: How are you?
Speaker 8: Doctor?
Speaker 2: Just looking around? Molly?
Speaker 4: I thought it wold do me a great paper Whinni pats On, don't buy me in that cat.
Speaker 2: I saw your taste in ties, and brother, it stinks McGee.
Speaker 4: Look who's talking about taste? And tis the poor man's lucious booby? Look at that creepy Pravati's wary.
Speaker 2: Molly looks like his omelet blew up? Is that so?
Speaker 11: Well?
Speaker 3: It is pretty horrible?
Speaker 4: Yeah, that thing must have been designed by a cross eyed Russian with a vodka hangover who hand painted.
Speaker 1: It with his feet.
Speaker 2: Where did you get that?
Speaker 1: Era?
Speaker 4: Juggie? Is from you?
Speaker 2: For my birthday? And that's why I say, don't give me an well, it's fits your personality some of the kind of things he wears.
Speaker 10: Molly, I think that's a very handsome neck tie.
Speaker 4: The doctor has art, well, thanks, Molly, it's my favorite. Just an old fallard I've had for years. What doctor an old fallard? Well, you know what I always say, there's no falard.
Speaker 2: Like an old pillard. Guys, don't you get it? It's a play on the old parver. No for who like an old falard?
Speaker 3: You telling doctor ain't funny.
Speaker 4: You're both just jealous on an account because you can't think him up like that.
Speaker 2: That's all.
Speaker 6: Yes, I'm just envious of your win.
Speaker 8: You got.
Speaker 4: Well, I gotta run along, Molly, I got a date this afternoon. I'm sad Sam Korshak the used comedy and that.
Speaker 3: I'd like to be sad like he is.
Speaker 2: That time must to be loaded. Every time I look around, he's opening up another.
Speaker 4: Used car lot someplace.
Speaker 2: Yes, I'm going over for his latest grand opening this afternoon. In fact, I'm in charge of it.
Speaker 4: You you opening a used car lote, No, I'm opening the used car dealer, mister carsh ex appendix comes out today.
Speaker 3: Here's any sweet theory?
Speaker 2: No, sure, let's lost to Christmas? Everybody sweet, But you wait a lot please.
Speaker 6: The elevators on the east side stop only at.
Speaker 10: The second and fourth stores between the hours of three side and no.
Speaker 8: Sorry, I mean the elevator on the west side.
Speaker 10: It stops at the thirty fists between the.
Speaker 2: Hours of two and for uh uh the uh east side.
Speaker 5: The elevators from six to nine will stop on the seventh and eighth floors.
Speaker 10: And the west side of the Oh.
Speaker 5: Well, come on, McGee, hang on to your little furniture record, then let's go home. I just don't know how we're gonna explain to mister Wimple about the name Molly.
Speaker 2: Looky here, look at the stuff in this food. Connor here, will you? Ooh look at that smoke turkey.
Speaker 3: Oh that's the most delicious. I have a bite once.
Speaker 2: Hey, look, I just got a bill of an idea. Kiddoll tell me, I'm gonna take this saw back.
Speaker 4: We've been going at this whole thing all wrong, kiddo, you bet you. We've been entirely too sensible about this. That's what we've been entirely two cents good.
Speaker 6: Why gosh, Christmas ought to be for fun.
Speaker 3: That's right, you're so right.
Speaker 4: Somebody gives you something you don't want. You shouldn't at a trade it for something sensible, like tolls or tools. You ought to get something extravagant.
Speaker 8: Eat talking right here, chiming, tell me more, something we've.
Speaker 2: Always wanted and couldn't afford, Like a smoke turkey. That's it.
Speaker 6: That's it.
Speaker 2: Go on by one and buy it.
Speaker 3: I mean, we'd like to look at some smoke turkeys. Please, Yeah, twenty dollars one sis you pick it out.
Speaker 4: Kiddle, I'll run and exchange the silly saucet, and boy, we'll live it up, kiddle, give me.
Speaker 5: Just one more slice Dari, and we'll put the turkey away. I think I'll invite all our friends over tomorrow evening.
Speaker 4: Mister Wimple too, let me get out that other drumstick off of there before he starts sending out the invitations to see.
Speaker 2: Boy, this is delicious.
Speaker 3: They wonder how the poor people are doing.
Speaker 2: This is quite a parlay, you know.
Speaker 4: That's from Wimple's lamp to bathtowels, to a set of sauce to a smoke turkey.
Speaker 10: Hied to try to exchange this poor thing, dary, this bird has suffered.
Speaker 4: Yeah, nah, that was the best idea. Somebody at the door, throw a towel over the turkey. I don't want to give this expensive.
Speaker 3: Oh, for goodness sakes, mister Wimple, say anything.
Speaker 2: Don't say anything.
Speaker 4: Hello, al right, Wimple man, come in, boy, glad's see it.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 10: Sit down, mister Wimple. Oh iz, you can't stay missus.
Speaker 6: Nigee.
Speaker 3: I just got buyed it.
Speaker 2: Make sure you got that box I left on your porch this morning. Oh sure, we got it, wimp looks exciting too. We put it away in the hall closet.
Speaker 6: Feel Chris, Yes you take it out Christmas.
Speaker 2: Name is yeah good.
Speaker 3: I'll pick it up early Christmas morning.
Speaker 2: Huh.
Speaker 3: It's my present for SWEETI FeAs.
Speaker 2: She always opens your packages.
Speaker 3: Again, i'd bring them in the house, so I thought i'd leave it here.
Speaker 2: With you and Soley this time.
Speaker 5: Yes and yes you certainly foller all right, soda, we have some smoke.
Speaker 4: Turkey boy, I want to tell you about a funny thing that happened to us today on our front porch.
Speaker 2: Cliver and Holly return in a moment.
Speaker 1: Many of you who roasted you are thanksgiving turkey and Reynolds's wrap will want to repeat that wonderful experience this Christmas. But if you want to change from turkey, remember you can get the same extra benefits by roasting any meat in this pure aluminum foil.
Speaker 2: It's the perfect way to bake at Christmas ham.
Speaker 1: You get more flavor because the juices are sealed in, more meat on the table because there's less shrinkage in the oven.
Speaker 2: No oven watching either, no basting, no fear of burning.
Speaker 1: Whatever your Christmas menu, make it easy, make it better with Reynolds ramp stock up at your grocer's standard twenty five foot rolls and Jumbo economy rolls seventy five feet. Ask by name for Reynolds Ramp, the original and genuine made by the world's largest producer of aluminum foil, Reynolds Metals Company.
Speaker 10: It's some more turkey, mister Winkle, thank you.
Speaker 2: It's the issues. So that's a deal in wimp.
Speaker 4: You always spend five bucks on us for Christmas, so you merely take the dough for the next four years and buy your wife another.
Speaker 10: Lamp with it right right hand me that gumstick? Please, thank you, McGee.
Speaker 2: What are we going to give him for Christmas?
Speaker 6: Have you bought it?
Speaker 4: What it you think I'm going to buy a present for a guy that ain't going to give us anything on nineteen fifty six?
Speaker 2: You don't be knave kittle boy. Look at that bird eat teky good night, good night.
Speaker 7: Reynolds Medals Company, pioneers of progress through aluminum, brings you fill them with you and Molly each week at this time, Reynolds Aluminum also brings you mister Peepers starring Roley Conx on NBC Television Sunday night.
Speaker 2: See your local paper for a time and channel and don't forget to be with us again. That's Tuesday Night.
Speaker 6: Good Night.
Speaker 2: Transcribe. Tonight played Two for the Money with Herb Schreiner on NBC