Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, first songback of the day, Good morning, can happy Wednesday?
Speaker 3: If I made request a song? Please? Can you play who? By Jim? And for me? Thank you so much?
Speaker 1: Who I think?
Speaker 2: Jim in?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Who?
Speaker 4: Jim?
Speaker 3: He was?
Speaker 2: He was not in BTS? Was he b is in BTS? Okay? And who?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 1: Still Jim? What song did she want to hear?
Speaker 4: Who?
Speaker 6: Who?
Speaker 1: No, we just solve that part. It's Jim and who's in BTS.
Speaker 2: Or maybe not? We don't know what song is he is?
Speaker 1: What song is it? Who? Who?
Speaker 7: Now?
Speaker 1: We already got past that. It's Jim in. Yeah, he's from BTS. Yes, but what song did you want?
Speaker 2: Who? Yeah?
Speaker 1: I feel like we're going around. Yeah, we'll still try to figure it out.
Speaker 2: Let's lay talkback that came in after yesterday's show.
Speaker 7: Hey, JV Show, thea from Sacramento here. Just want to shot you out on a couple of things. One, I'm loving this for four things you need to know daily update. Those are really fun. But also, thank you so much for the Wild Thoughts podcast today. Oh my gosh, I am. I'm I'm over here laughing so hard. So we appreciate you.
Speaker 3: Graham.
Speaker 7: Tell your kids to feel better so that we get more thanks.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Wild Thoughts podcast supposed to come out every Tuesday. Last week we missed one. Both my kids got sent home from school with a fever or something, so I did jam back so we couldn't record with But yesterday we got one up. If you want that, you can listen to the Wild Thoughts on the very free iHeartRadio appunless you.
Speaker 2: Or spouse's right.
Speaker 1: To us, teachers, potential employers, Yeah, don't listen to that.
Speaker 2: Ault's only yes, but it is good laugh. Yeah, only if you're like a gross person like us.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, you have to have kind.
Speaker 2: Of we're really limiting how many people left.
Speaker 1: Narrowed the audience down. I think it's just the sentramento there.
Speaker 2: As for four Yes, that's a new thing that we started to hear in the JV shows Heads up on the four things you need to know every day. So that's six twenty and a twenty every good morning.
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: Today is National.
Speaker 1: National Name your Car Day. You guys. I thought it'd be fun to go around the room and everybody share what the name of their car is.
Speaker 2: How do you guys actually feel about people who name their cars. I don't mind it.
Speaker 4: I don't mind it, but I don't name all the two.
Speaker 1: That probably have named their card.
Speaker 2: I'm saying, you name your car, Selena. We're talking about YouTube deal holes. No Tram actually named my car.
Speaker 1: So I named your car?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I have a tweet? Thats up?
Speaker 1: Probably what is it?
Speaker 2: Jack Carlow?
Speaker 1: Oh dude, that's a great name, Jack Carlow. That's awesome. It sounds like something I would come up with. That's good.
Speaker 2: But yeah, Jack Carlow, I doesn't have a name.
Speaker 1: I just never I for one, am shocked that you don't have your car name.
Speaker 3: Jess.
Speaker 2: Wow, you look like someone who name your car.
Speaker 1: Wow.
Speaker 2: You have a sticker that says best do you let me merge or whatever?
Speaker 1: And in the history of people that have put that on their car, every single one of them is named their car. You don't. For you don't have blue Beauty or something for your car. You d have a blue something or other.
Speaker 4: I do drive a blue Honda.
Speaker 2: I mean, I think.
Speaker 4: If something would have popped up in my in my brain when I got my car, then I would.
Speaker 2: Have named it something.
Speaker 4: I don't mind naming my car, but I just never found that perfect name for it.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll have to work on something, because clearly, Jackcarlow, I'm dropping JEMs. That was good. I feel like more ladies named their cars than guys.
Speaker 2: I think you're right.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's why I'm shocked that, like none of you late be cause Selena, you don't have a name for your car.
Speaker 2: No, but I think one time I called it like forty because it's like that, but it's not like a set name that that's like what I refer to the car as.
Speaker 1: I'm shocked that. Yeah, the three ladies the JV show that nobody's named their car. What about past cars, like and when you're in high school or something, I feel like that was the thing you had to ladies had to name their car.
Speaker 2: Didn't do that.
Speaker 4: No, I didn't even have a car in hide either to school.
Speaker 2: Yeah me too.
Speaker 1: Wow, let's get the sad music out.
Speaker 4: And it was really sad because like it would be really humid in the morning, so I would straighten my hair and by the time I got to school, my hair was so puffy.
Speaker 2: So I trained for nothing.
Speaker 1: Selena is really humid. No, she's the one talking about the morning it was.
Speaker 2: I meant foggy. It would be very foggy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, Selena's really foggy in the morning. Okay, we have the fog.
Speaker 2: So then said music going for me. When I was in high school, my parents bought me a brand new car, but then I totaled it and they wouldn't even buy me a new one. Can you believe that?
Speaker 1: I can't believe that I had.
Speaker 2: My money and buy my own. Wow, that's that's pretty sad.
Speaker 1: You named that one?
Speaker 2: That one? Was that one?
Speaker 1: Okay?
Speaker 2: That was okay?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I couldn't walk to school. I got my dad's old work truck. Was the car that I drove mostly to high school. I had over three hundred thousand miles on it. And when you wanted to roll the window up, maybe I should get the sad music back. We wanted to roll the window up. Since there was no panel on the inside of the door, you would just reach in and grab the actual piece of glass and lift it up. And then we kept a wood block down there that you would slide under that and it would hold the glass in the up position. Then when it was hot, you pulled the wind block out, so the window either went all the way down or all the way up. There was no there was no in between. Yeah, that car. I remember I got into a car accident at one time. I got rear ended, and you know, the woman gets out of the car and she's like, oh my god, I'm so sorry. And I took one look at the I mean the car. You couldn't tell this old truck that I gott been in an accident. The whole thing looked like it had been an accident at every side. Every panel had a dent and ding and you know, was rusting. And but the trailer hitch that was on it punched a whole right through her front bumper. And I was just like, we're good, Like, I mean, it was hurtful, Like what am I like? What am I going to file acclaimed for? Like, my car looks exactly the same. Your car is wrecked. We're even Stephen here, pay to fix your bumper. She's like, are you sure? Like, yeah, I'm sure. Your car looks like trash. Now my car already looked like trash. The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 2: Right now it's time four the four.
Speaker 1: Things you need to heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 2: An attorney from Texas spoke at yesterday saying he's representing one hundred and twenty new accusers male and female, claim they were assaulted at twenty Yes they were assaulted and exploited by Diddy over the last three decades. Twenty five of those were miners, but the youngest being nine at the time of the assault. Lawsuits will be filed in the next thirty days.
Speaker 1: Oh No trouble in Raiders Nation. Star wide receiver DeVante Adams is asking to be traded from the team after Raider's head coach Antonio Peers liked an Instagram post that said quote, do not be surprised if DeVante Adams has already played his last snap with the Raiders. Oh goes forward.
Speaker 2: Get ready to be hot and sweaty.
Speaker 4: Excessive heat warning still in effect until eleven pen pm tonight. Highs will be in the upper nineties to low one hundred libras. Your day is going to be a nine.
Speaker 6: Today will be filled with social interaction, creativity, and potential romantic sparks.
Speaker 2: You may have an encounter that could lead to a thrilling connection.
Speaker 1: Love that between the lines with a thrilling connection is freaking the sheets.
Speaker 2: Stuff or broad Daylight public borrow.
Speaker 1: That nothing would be more thrilling.
Speaker 2: All right, something we do every Wednesday. It's our cool or not list Jess, why don't you go first?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, cool or not.
Speaker 4: I'm actually not the youngest person in my pottery class.
Speaker 1: Proven.
Speaker 2: I cannot believe you're taking a pottery class.
Speaker 4: Listen, it's actually really really I'm having I'm having a great time. I mean, I've only gone once so far, but I'm loving it so far, and even more now that I know I'm not the youngest one there. Because when I showed up to my first class, you guys, I was a little worried at first because.
Speaker 2: Not everybody had shown up yet. So I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 4: They were right, Selena and Graham were right like, I'm gonna be the youngest one here.
Speaker 2: And I mean not not that that was.
Speaker 4: An issue, but I just didn't want you guys.
Speaker 2: To be right. Grammy, your face looks like it's thinking everything that I'm thinking.
Speaker 1: Of course, I'm working on. I got a lot of jokes swirling, but okay, continue.
Speaker 2: I mean that was basically it.
Speaker 4: There's I want to say, at least three or four other young ladies and well, I'm not.
Speaker 2: I didn't ask them there.
Speaker 1: That's one of those things you always think.
Speaker 2: I know that, I know that one of them just got out of college.
Speaker 4: So that's a lot younger than I am.
Speaker 1: We don't know about it.
Speaker 6: You're in a pottery class people who you know our college a little bit later.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I mean she looks very very young.
Speaker 2: You're supposed to be bringing us fun stories from the club and you go here to this concert and you're recording back from pottery class because have.
Speaker 1: You made your first ashtray yet?
Speaker 2: Not yet working on it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? What's going to be the big what's going to be the big project? Like? What when you've passed the class, you've made a teapot or something, what's going to be the big I don't.
Speaker 4: Know if there's one specific big project, but I know every week we'll be working on new stuff.
Speaker 1: But it's a vase.
Speaker 2: There's a lot of steps to it.
Speaker 4: So once you like actually start on the wheel, then it'll probably be a vase.
Speaker 2: Where do you even find a pottery class? Like have that?
Speaker 4: San Mateo recreational sounds like Santa Teo like to recreational, recreational.
Speaker 1: If you want to recreate some pottery. You can do that there. Yeah, the JV shows bottomed out here, right, this is it, this is up for us. Do we quit now we're talking about pottery.
Speaker 4: This is just like a weekday activity to fill my time.
Speaker 2: You know, I live.
Speaker 1: A wow the wild part like young craziness, ratchetry, fun stuff. And we're talking about the glazing that you're going to be putting on your most recent vase, that you're making their class.
Speaker 2: Cool or not.
Speaker 1: Next thing, you know, she's going to join a bridge group with all the old ladies there that just start playing bridge.
Speaker 2: I'm going cool that you're not the youngest okay there, but not cool that you go.
Speaker 1: I guess slightly. Yeah, I'm definitely going not cool on the class, but cool that. Yeah.
Speaker 2: We'll run through these other ones pretty quick. Cool or not. First there was fridge scaping. We talked about that. People decorating the inside of their fridge. Now they're decorating the inside of their toilet bowls.
Speaker 1: Cooler, No, what's started decorating there? I decorate mine once a day, but right around one pm.
Speaker 8: Decoration there's these little like I like to look at it.
Speaker 2: There's these little like gel stickers or like stamps that they're like putting in the inside of their toilet and either like stars or little flower designs or targets. They say, not only does it look cute, they say, not only does it look cute, but it supposedly helps to like mask the odors as well.
Speaker 4: Okay, it's like a little smelly that's good, Like one of those little like smelly stamps.
Speaker 2: It's like a gel stamp. Okay, okay, I've heard that they'll like stick on the inside.
Speaker 1: I always felt like I was judging if you could see somebody. Sometimes there used to be the little like two thousand flushes blue thing. There'd be a container that would hook on to the side and stick to the inside the bowl there. I was always judging, why hide that in the tank or like just clean your toilet. I don't know. That thing's just they're catching other stuff. It's gross.
Speaker 2: That's interesting.
Speaker 1: I don't need a point, I don't need stickers and decals, and yeah, those just turn into targets for us guys.
Speaker 2: I'm going that cool.
Speaker 1: That's what I means. You want the bowl of the toilet to be clean and had empty things to not catch on it. Yeah, you want water to be able to swirl freely on it. Yeah, if you'd like to see me decorate my toilet bowl.
Speaker 2: Very regular.
Speaker 1: Yeah, no, I'm feeling good about that. What are you guys saying? Cooler? And I was watching The Real Housewives of Orange County with my wife over the weekend and we got into the episode. People are probably like, oh, we've watched these episodes already, guy, catch up. I don't know where we are in this current season, but all the housewives went and stayed at this place that my wife and I got married at. And it's like a two part episode and they're all staying there. It's in a Snowma County on the Russian River in Greenville.
Speaker 9: Cool.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I like that. How did I even discover these places? I don't like how they know?
Speaker 1: That's what I thought. It was very strange, Like we got married at this place called don Ranch, and back when we got married at it, we got married eleven years ago, it was like very rustic would be the word I would use to I mean, it was an awesome place, but being it was very rustic and it since undergone quite the renovation. Let's put it that way. Because on the Real Housewives it looked a lot nicer than we got married there. Like when we got married there, it's like this little old apple orchard, and there's all these little cabins on the property. You know, it's probably like fifty little teen t tiny cabins. So everyone got to stay, you know, came to our wedding, you got to stay in a little teeny tiny cabin. And everybody stayed for the weekend. So everything was on site and it was awesome. It was cool. But like you know, my buddy Jamal texted me in the middle of night, here is a raccoon in my room, you know, stuff like that. You know, it's very I'm telling you it was very good. It was very rustic.
Speaker 2: Wow. And but now seems like somewhere the real house I want to stay.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but now I'm telling you it's undergone quite the extensive, you know, sprucing up. It looks really nice on well.
Speaker 2: I think that's cool. Yeah, cool.
Speaker 4: But I'm sure that now that it's been on the show, to rent that place, the price is going.
Speaker 1: To be it's going to be expensive. And I want to go back there. I want to go back. And because my wife and I were talking about, oh, I want to go back there and go stay there, but now it's probably gonna be Yeah, it's probably way more extensive.
Speaker 2: I wonder when when reality shows do that. Do you think the place has hit them up like hey, we're going to pay the show or whatever because it gets their an email They're like, hey, we're going to pay you guys to come stay here for a weekend. Like here's where you're gonna have your weekend trip. I kind of what for the girls, Like, I think women, sorry, yeah, goope it out themselves.
Speaker 1: That's what I wondered about, because it's in Gernville, like of all places that the Orange County Housewives are gonna had two In these episodes of Real Housewives of what you know, whatever season, they fly all over the world. They're in Dubai and they're in you know, Tahiti, and they're you know, they go on all these vacations and then to see them here in Gernville on the Russian River, you're kind of like, this is kind of odd, but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't know, you know interesting.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Four nine, Good Morning JV Show, this is your singing a coin from Nevada. I just wanted to give a shut out to my amazing husband. Today is his fortieth birthday. His name is Romano, just giving him a shout out. Happy birthday, babe, love you very much.
Speaker 2: Happy birth.
Speaker 1: Three quick things. One who gives a fuck to never say how old your man's turning?
Speaker 2: Why?
Speaker 10: Why?
Speaker 2: Why did they know about that? Yeah?
Speaker 1: Oh, that's only it only applies to ladies. I thought, maybe when we you know, I don't know because I'm only twenty seven and a half, but you know, when we hit forty or something, maybe we don't want that broadcast to the world. I'm just kidding. I don't know. Happy fortieth And then three. I did just check JV show number one in Nevada.
Speaker 2: Yes, thank you so much. All right, would you guys be open to talking about how much money you make?
Speaker 1: Sure with who? Well, I guess everyone else sitting right now, everybody listening right now. Everyone whip out their paychecks and read them.
Speaker 2: Off Gmy Wood. Maybe and obviously not like on the air. But I don't know. It's smaller circles of people in your life.
Speaker 1: I have very workers. I have mixed feelings about this because while I think there is a great need for greater transparency in pay because you know, we talk about gender pay gaps, women being paid less than men. One way to solve that by knowing how much everybody make, and then that's going to that's going to apply pressure to different companies to rectify the problem that they have. And because that is a widespread problem. So one way to solve that is more transparency and pay. Now, I say that, but then when it comes to your own pay, you're less feel less forthcoming with that, and I don't know why that is. I feel like that's a stake, a very weird thing, this stigment that we need to get past if we do want more equality in pay.
Speaker 2: So, according to this survey, eighty six percent of gen z are open to discussing their salaries. That's a big number, eighty six percent, followed by fifty nine percent of millennials. I'm not there yet. Selena Gomez, you know that she recently hit billionaire status and she was at the premiere of her new movie and they asked her about hitting billionaire status and she said talking about money is distasteful and she wouldn't touch on it.
Speaker 6: I think if you make too much money, yeah, only you make an absurd about Ruby.
Speaker 2: We don't have to worry about that the rest of us.
Speaker 1: What about you, guys, and like your close friends, do you guys share how much you make with them? Are there people that you don't share with?
Speaker 2: I don't either, I do. I think the only people I would feel comfortable is like my family, my close family.
Speaker 1: Like immediate families, and people that know how much.
Speaker 2: My close friends, although like we're close, but talking about how much money you make is a weird thing because it feels awkward. Imagine you're telling them and let's say it's more than them, and then you're having to like then you want to You almost feel they need to like downplay yourself.
Speaker 1: Or like you feel bad or something. Yeah, you know you feel guilty about it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It just puts that person in an uncomfortable position.
Speaker 1: What if you were going to tell someone Selena and you thought I'd probably make more than them, so here's the number, and then they reveal what they make and it's way more than you ever expected. Then again that changed the way that you looked at them, Like would it alter your friendship?
Speaker 3: No?
Speaker 2: I wouldn't, but they might feel like, oh well, no, I got to downplay you know myself, and would I make to like make it feel like justified.
Speaker 1: No, they just know they're better than you, and that's sorry. There's something that, Yeah, it is weird. There are certain friends in my you know, I have a lot of a lot of close friends. Some of them I feel like we do share that information, and others I feel like I don't. And I don't know why. I don't know. I haven't really sat down and think about what has made that distinction about what friends I'm comfortable sharing what I make with and others that I that I don't because I you know, that is something that comes up with some friends. I don't know that we're like down you know, the exact dollar amount. But I think there are friends that we discussed, you know, sort of ballpark general you have kind of a general sense. But there does need But like I said, the quickest way to helping close this discrepancy in the amount that particularly between what men and women are paid in this country is more transparent.
Speaker 2: I agree. So that's why I think all men should say what they make that women can compare their salaries to that.
Speaker 1: Why don't you ladies go first and then guys?
Speaker 2: You see how much we make. We just needed to know how much you make to be able to compare ourselves to you.
Speaker 1: Fine, I'll tell you, Okay. It was twelve dollars an hour, which is what I was making when I was a lifeguard in high school. That's what I was making. I mean now, Oh, I thought just talking about any time in jail.
Speaker 6: Was actually pretty good to talk about.
Speaker 2: That strending his neck hottest.
Speaker 11: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: The takedown of Chris Brown.
Speaker 8: Oh, look at me wrapping it around all right.
Speaker 2: So Investigation Discovery. This is the same network that dropped quite on set that explosive Nickelodeon docuseries. You guys remember that, right, So they have been teasing an upcoming documentary for Chris Brown called Chris Brown. I don't know why I added a D on.
Speaker 1: That Chris Brown.
Speaker 2: It's called Chris Brown A History of Violence, And they just dropped the trailer for this yesterday. Chris Brown's an amazing and talented musician, but let's.
Speaker 1: Call a thing a thing. He's an abuser of women consistently unapologetically.
Speaker 7: He has an audience full of sault deniers.
Speaker 6: No, I have not spoken about this matter publicly, but that's the only way that.
Speaker 1: He can be stopped.
Speaker 2: So that last voice, there is a new accuser that has never come out with their accusations that's going to be in this documentary. Wow, Hollywood is going down. This is crazy. What's crazy is he already went down and somehow everyone just like forgot about that. But he's back.
Speaker 1: I mean, his like most you know, the most notorious moment in his life, you know, the incident with Rihanna happened. You know, like he was almost lucky that it happened when it did, because had that happened to day back, the backlash would have been like so much more immense. I don't know, like I've never been able to figure that one out. How people could still be fans of this And people that are listening right now are fans of Chris Brown and they don't like it when I say that, But I don't understand ever being able to support that. And I do like the line that was said in that trailer is that he's got an audience full of assault deniers. I just I've never been able to understand that this one how people are able to still want to put dollars in this guy's pocket by supporting him.
Speaker 2: I've I got what sucks is that music is so good. I think it is. I hate that it makes it harder to I guess, to not be an assault denier.
Speaker 1: I guess it's just one of those things that it happens in the NFL. If your talent outr is your problems, you've got a job. And that drives me crazy too, that were you know, there's so many situations where people should not be given this uh the you know, the fandom and the riches and all this stuff when they're awful people, you know. And we're seeing the same thing with Diddy right now, and I'm so happy about that because we've known this dude was awful for a long time and he's finally having to pay for it. And this same thing I hope this documentary does the same has a similar effect with Chris Brown. Again, that is just my opinion. If you're a Chris Brown fan, you hate what I'm saying. That we all are allowed to have our own opinions. I think he's a terrible person, and.
Speaker 4: I think as Diddy goes down, we're gonna find out a lot more horrible people.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and I'm probably your favorite artist, so just buckle up.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Have you guys heard about this beef between SNL and Spirit Halloween.
Speaker 1: So I saw something about that. I saw that the Spirit clap back, but I didn't. Please explain the entire Please explain the drama.
Speaker 2: SNL nobody watches that. So I'm gonna play a clip here from one of their sketches here when they're talking about how communities are struggling. Businesses are are, you know, just shattered buildings, clothes.
Speaker 10: Empty parking lots. When hard times hit, it's easy to feel like no one cares. But help is on the way. Because when others leave, we show up. We don't see a dead end town.
Speaker 1: We don't see an abandoned kmart.
Speaker 2: We see a spirit a Spirit Halloween. And a lot of people didn't like that, specifically Spirit Halloween.
Speaker 1: Accurate.
Speaker 2: I know this is out of business. People lost their jobs. Cool, We're just in a set up shop here, don't mind us. Basically what they're saying, well, Spirit Halloween, they clapped back. You guys have seen the memes of like different Halloween costumes and they make fun of like certain like people, celebrities or various jobs. So they did one of SNL. So it's like an SNL Halloween costume. You see the package and it's called irrelevant fifty year old TV show and includes dated references, unknown cast members and shrinking ratings.
Speaker 10: Back.
Speaker 1: That's actually really good. That's actually really really really good. Both they're both love the weirdness. Ever, I did not have that on my twenty twenty four at all.
Speaker 2: What do you have in trending?
Speaker 1: All Right? The flurry of new bills getting signed into law continues in our state. There are a couple that are definitely worth mentioning. First one that's near and dear to my heart because both my kids are the product of IVF treatments. This one will signed into law on Sunday requires health insurance companies here in California to cover some of the costs for infertility treatments. And this for those of you that have gone through it or may go through it someday. It is incredibly expensive, and it's incredibly it's an emotional roller coaster, and it's it's just a really difficult thing to go through. And so This is a huge, huge win that some of these costs will be covered by insurance because I can't even begin to tell you how much my kids cost. Yeah, I will forever be in debt for those two little jerks. Another one, Knewsome signed this one yesterday. It's a bill legalizing Amsterdam style cannabis cafes. They're calling them. They're saying certain this is going to go into law on January first. This bill actually authored. But my boy Matt Haines, buddy of mine, he broke.
Speaker 2: That guy comes up with some good stuff.
Speaker 1: He actually has and I think eight of his bills that laws that he wrote or co wrote have been signed this legislative session, So good for him. It's pretty incredible. But this one in January first, going to permit licensed cannabis retailers to sell hot food and non alcoholic drinks, but also hosts live events and people are gonna be able to smoke on smoke marijuana in the building on site. Now, people that oppose this bill, people like the American Cancer Society some of the others are saying, hey, we've come so far to have no smoking allowed in restaurants and this is taking a step back. Towards that. Again, this is going to be just particular retailers. You're not going to be at your Denny's lighting up of fat Jay you got to do? People still call him fat James. Okay, you won't be yet. You won't be down at Applebee's sparking up a spliff. But do people still call split?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, you won't be at you know, down there at IHAP, you know, rolling up a fatty but and sparking it up. Do people still call them fatty?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 1: Okay, well whatever, you can't be doing that. It'll be just particular a certain particular places. But I actually think this is pretty cool. If you want to get if you want to go smoke and see a show and have some food, you do you have it as long as that you know the workers there are no that That's what it is. That's what a worker safety employees. I have to work these places and breathe smoke all day, as long as they are fully aware of the risks.
Speaker 2: I know a lot of people that would like to apply for that.
Speaker 1: Actually, second hand smoke from both cigarettes and we can contain harmful things.
Speaker 2: Oh that's not good.
Speaker 1: Yeah. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: I just saw that Drake went in and followed a bunch of people who said that Kendrick had won, and they're like rap beef. He and followed Rick Ross. He and followed Lebron James, I'm Joe Budden like a bunch of other celebrities. So Petty I would have done the same.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: I went to It's a Wealdy for nine and the base number one hit music station. We are the JV show. I'm selina, I'm jazzing, I'm geting. Let's get to what the bleep is where you can win a JV show Chug mug. You just got to be the very first person. Guest today is bleeped at word as always leave your guest is on the talk back mic on the iHeartRadio app. Here is two days clip.
Speaker 4: I will admit that sometimes while we're doing the show, my mind is just thinking about and when I'm gonna get it next.
Speaker 2: You can't say you don't.
Speaker 6: Think a blaze, oh you got a guess.
Speaker 1: And then or show grab or h coffing. Sorry I'm losing my voice, all right, think about what could be. It's probably not what you think it is. Because this is a family show. You suppose let's keep it very PG and clean for all our younger listeners. Leave us your name in your city along with your guests. We want to be able to shout you out when you win. But you got to get your guests in quest now like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I get them in now because we.
Speaker 1: Are going to play some of them next the JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It is a JV show. Here, I'm Selena, I'm Gane. You're playing what the bleep? Where you can win this JV show? Chuck mug, you just got to be the very first person to guess today's bleeped out words? Always leave a guest is on the talkback Mike on the Free iHeartRadio app. Case you missed it, here is today's clip.
Speaker 4: I will admit that sometimes while we're doing the show, my mind is just thinking about and when I'm gonna get it next to concentrate.
Speaker 1: Tell me about it seriously.
Speaker 2: Well, let's go through some of your guests. Remember this is a family show. What's up JV show. It's Vince and Olivia from Dublin.
Speaker 1: Today's bleepout word we think is food? All right? Have a great day Boom. That's one of the most popular guests is coming in this morning food and yeah, I mean that's accurate. True, people were only thinking about food for morning.
Speaker 5: Stacy from Clayton and I'm gonna guess picure.
Speaker 9: I'm a great day pedicure.
Speaker 1: He is thinking about your nails at work?
Speaker 2: Oh definitely.
Speaker 4: No, I'm more thinking about food than.
Speaker 3: Hello.
Speaker 6: My name is Roxy from Newark, and I believe the bleeped out word is sleep.
Speaker 2: Thank you bye bye? Yes is number one? Food a second.
Speaker 1: That's another very very popular guest. You just sit here, yeah, thinking about like when's the next time.
Speaker 2: They're tired to sleep? All right, continue to leave those guesses. We are going to play more of than coming up.
Speaker 1: The JV show. On Wild ninety four nine, we're playing.
Speaker 2: What the bleep? Hopefully someone is going to be winning this JV show Chug Mug. As always, you just got to be the very first person to guess the bleeped out word of the day. Case you miss today's clip here it is.
Speaker 4: I will admit that sometimes while we're doing the show, my mind is just the thinking about and when I'm going to get it next.
Speaker 2: Wow, you're sick not even I'm getting right next to you.
Speaker 1: You're so gross. Show your urges women.
Speaker 2: You guys are growth, your growth. Remember this is a family show, so the word is always something clean. You every want to leave a guest? Do that on the talk back Mike on the Ieheart app. Let's run through some of them now he.
Speaker 1: Show went out from below.
Speaker 7: I think the beeped out word is getting paid, getting paid, all right, have your.
Speaker 1: Day getting paid or paycheck or getting the raise. Those were very popular guesses this morning.
Speaker 2: Yes, because I think about that morning's Dreavy show.
Speaker 7: This is Jennifer from San Jose, and I think the bleep that word is coffee.
Speaker 1: Always thinking about coffee.
Speaker 5: Have a great day.
Speaker 2: Coffee.
Speaker 1: That's probably the second most popular guest. Once we eliminated food, as was the most popular guessing around, then everybody went coffee. And no, it's not coffee.
Speaker 2: You're not much of a coffee drink not.
Speaker 4: I feel like I drink coffee here now because I'm influenced by you guys, but then once I leave, I don't really drink it that much.
Speaker 5: Good morning, guys.
Speaker 3: This is al Hundra from Richmond. I think the missine word of the day is Chuck.
Speaker 6: Will We know Jess loves playing the Chuck Will so yeah, that's my guest.
Speaker 3: Thanks, having a great day.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, No, you don't daydream about the Chuck Will? I do? I think about you're looking at it right now. I can't wait till we play Fridays at eight twenty. Never if you never listened at that time, make sure you do it.
Speaker 4: The worst game the opposite of daydreaming.
Speaker 2: For me, I'm traumatized.
Speaker 1: It's a good, great game when you guys know it.
Speaker 3: Morning JB Show.
Speaker 7: This is Frank came from hitting Valley late. My guests, and stop thinking about the next vacation, because that's what I would be doing.
Speaker 2: Have a good morning vacation. Here's today's clip. I'm believe.
Speaker 4: I will admit that sometimes while we're doing the show, my mind is just thinking about vacation and when I'm going to get it next, Like when is it coming?
Speaker 2: When we don't ever take vacation, I don't know what. You're getting so mad?
Speaker 1: Yeah, And then when we finally do get a day off, people like where were you?
Speaker 2: You better take a reason for that for yourself.
Speaker 1: People get very upset up. Nice, Yes, I hate Instagram and social media, because you just see pictures of people that you know and they're on vacation and I'm like, how do you how are you doing this? I know you have kids, don't they have to be in school? Don't you have a job? How are you affording this? Just I just waste so much and mental energy thinking about why I'm you know, why I don't have a vacation and they do. It drives me crazy. So I'm deleting.
Speaker 2: Right there with you.
Speaker 1: I'm not going to delete you yet. All right, First and foremost, let's give a shout out to Frankie from Hidden Valley late very first correct answer of the morning. Not as many people were on this one this morning as I thought they would be, But again most people got food, coffee, sleep, nap, or getting paid. Those were all the most popular guesses. Buddy John and Richmond what's up?
Speaker 9: John?
Speaker 1: What's up? He had it, So did Whitley and Nevado or Buddy TJ and Livermore had it. So did Stacy and Clayton. She came back with the second guests and got it. But you know, by the time you got that second guest, sometimes it is not fast enough. It was not this morning, and Jonathan and San Carlos had it also. On his talk back, he said, just deserves a vacation. I can unpack that for a second.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 1: Why is Jess deserve vacations?
Speaker 2: Vacation?
Speaker 1: I think you know some of us that have been, you know, just working tirelessly around the clock, seven days a week, like building a house and having a job and having two kids. And Jess's you know, if you missed the show earlier this morning, is talking about her pottery class and the fact that you know, it's cutting into her three hour naps in the.
Speaker 2: Afternoon every day.
Speaker 1: Why does she need a vacation?
Speaker 2: Yeah? I still get tired at the end of the day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't want it.
Speaker 2: Three hours.
Speaker 1: Three hour naps must be pretty exhausting, you know when you wake up from a nap and you're more tired.
Speaker 2: Yeah, exactly.
Speaker 1: That's just from that. Another guest one shout out for a noteworthy guest this morning, somebody guest Gator Wine. Do you think about the game? Yeah?
Speaker 2: It was so delicious. Stuff was pretty sure, right, Thank you everyone for playing. We'll do it again tomorrow morning, seven oh five.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Let's go to the phone. Sweladay for nine.
Speaker 4: Hi.
Speaker 2: Who's this Stacey? Hi, Stacy, Happy Wednesday. How's your morning going?
Speaker 1: It's going good? How are you?
Speaker 9: Oh?
Speaker 2: We are wonderful. Thank you so much for asking. But really this morning is all about you because you're the one playing the JV show. You have nope game jess what is she playing for today? Today?
Speaker 4: We have two tickets for Kaylanie on the line.
Speaker 2: All right, So here's how it works. We're gonna ask you for trivia questions. Just got to get three corrects, and the tickets are yours, okay.
Speaker 9: Alrighty, all right.
Speaker 2: Question number one, The Taming of the Shrew is a famous comedy play written by.
Speaker 1: Who thanks yep, who in this room knew that one?
Speaker 2: Not me?
Speaker 3: Me?
Speaker 1: I thank you, thank you. It's a famous player, all right. I feel like it's just common knowledge. But whatever Oka calls ks all right? Question number two. In the NFL, a holding call on the offense leads to a penalty of how many yards?
Speaker 5: Three?
Speaker 1: Ten? Ten yard penalty when you get called for holding. I don't know if there's any three yard penalties in the NFL. Ten But it's all good. That's all right, you can still miss one. It's all good.
Speaker 10: All right.
Speaker 2: Here's question number three. What piece of Apple technology was first released in two thousand and seven?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I was going to ask if you were talking about like apple, like fruit technology, like they created some of your strain of apples, honey, Chris apples or something. Those are good, all right? Question number four, you need this one to win the game, and you got this one. Sicily and Sardinia are the two largest islands that are part of what country? Cicily? You know this, Cicily and Sardinia is not a country. It's what were gonna say?
Speaker 2: What did you say?
Speaker 3: Italy?
Speaker 2: But Italy.
Speaker 3: Wait?
Speaker 1: Wait wait, finish that finish that finish that sentence. Italy is not what.
Speaker 2: The country?
Speaker 1: But I quit. The show.
Speaker 2: Is leaving. Graham is locking out the door. Graham come back, He's coming back, He's going back.
Speaker 1: Did she can I side but can I just side bar with Selina?
Speaker 2: Jess?
Speaker 1: Did she just say that Italy is not a country?
Speaker 2: She did?
Speaker 1: I'm I'm concerned.
Speaker 2: What did you think it was?
Speaker 9: Graham? You sound like my husband. I don't know, I don't know who was.
Speaker 1: Just a letter? Just so roll on the same page Bay Area. In case you didn't know Italy, Yes, Italy is.
Speaker 2: A country, and you got that one correct.
Speaker 1: Yes, we're gonna give a chance. She got it correct, even though our answer had a big question mark at the end of it. But yes, nice win.
Speaker 4: Yes, she just got two tickets to see Kaylanie. She's gonna be live and chasing her November second.
Speaker 2: Nice. So much fun for a month away. You guys, you are welcome. Hang on there for that winning Graham. We got some shout out.
Speaker 1: I gotta take a deep breath first, just.
Speaker 2: Blood pressures. We should make t shirts that say Italy is not a country.
Speaker 1: We should not. You know, I'm a I'm a quarter Italian. You know I feel I'm Mike mildly offended by this. Anyways, all right, Yes, we do have a couple of shout outs. I got some moms and my dms. As usual, I got one said, say, Graham, could you guys please shout out my son Logan for his eleventh birthday today. We listen to the show every morning while we commute to work and to school. He loves to play along with the Yep Nope game. Hopefully we are learning something while playing the yep, dope game. We learned that Italy is a country. This morning reaction hopefully Logan learned that Logan, we love you, love Mom and Aiden. Thank you so much. And that's from mom Jen So happy, happy, happy eleventh birthday to Logan Far. That's a good point. Another one here it says, hey Graham wife in your DMS. Hello. She won't be the first, definitely not the last. My name is Vanessa. Just want to let you know that tomorrow, October second, if you could shout out my husband, Orlando, it's his thirty second birthday. He's a great husband and a great dad to our four kids, Nico, Catalina, Karina and Luca, and I can't wait to celebrate him. We'll listen to you guys every morning with our kids. Thank you so much. And that's from Vanessa. So happy birthday, Orlando.
Speaker 3: Far.
Speaker 1: That's a good point.
Speaker 11: Hottest, it's all the stuff you need to know, what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: One hundred and twenty New Diddy accusers. This is insane.
Speaker 1: That's a lot of diddling.
Speaker 2: Yep, there was a lot of diddling that it was done. So yesterday, an attorney out of Houston held a press conference saying that he is representing one hundred and twenty new accusers, male and female. The attorney says, it's pretty split down the middle, like half in half, and they are all claiming that they were assaulted and exploited by Diddy. Here's where things get even more ichy. Of those one twenty twenty five of them were miners when these crimes were committed.
Speaker 1: Geez.
Speaker 2: He says one was fifteen, one was fourteen, but the youngest was nine. According to this a nine year old boy who auditioned at the Bad Boys Studios in New York City trying to get a record deal, and you know, he was abused with the promise to both his parents that he would be signed.
Speaker 1: Geez.
Speaker 2: By the way, all these assaults span over the last three decades, and the attorney says that his team is collected pictures, videos, and like text messages and things with evidence from all of the assaults. He also says that many powerful people and many dirty secrets will be exposed in the upcoming days and some of the name they're going to come out of this will shock you. No official lassies haven't filed yet, but he says they are going to be filed in the next thirty days.
Speaker 1: And hearing that more people are going to come forward because you know, there are more than one hundred and twenty out there that this is. This is crazy, it's crazy, it's disgusting. I believe all of these people. If there are people out there going like this is probably a money grab, no vast majority of these people coming forward are being brave and telling their story and are going to be willing to tell their story, and I believe all of them. You know, did He's a monster.
Speaker 2: One more thing. We didn't get a chance to talk about this yesterday, but you guys heard about this tape that's supposedly being shopped around Hollywood that shows Diddy and a more high pro sorry, a more high profile person than him, engaging in activities and it looks like the other person wasn't aware they were being filmed.
Speaker 1: And who is it? I've really seen this story, but like, what do you think it is? Ellen?
Speaker 2: No, No, Carl Winslow, more high profile than Diddy? Could it be you think like politicians?
Speaker 1: It could be politician, It could be I mean, Jay Z is more. Has jay Z's name been thrown in this at all?
Speaker 4: Yes, well maybe not officially, but just on social media rumors him, Beyonce.
Speaker 1: Everybody when they seem more high profile.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm like, who can get more more high profile than did he?
Speaker 1: That's what I mean. It's a small pool of people that we're selecting from there, or maybe they're just building this up, you know, yeah for the for the headlines.
Speaker 2: But still I thought that was really interesting, Graham. What do you have inside? Today's hot is trending?
Speaker 1: Right, you guys? We got to talk about this heat wave that we are in the midst of because today is slated to be quote another scorcher. That's according to the National Weather Service. I guess that's great. They say it might be the hottest day of the week today. The excessive heat warning that went into effect this week was supposed to expire tonight, but it has been extended through tomorrow because the heat wave is just going to keep on going. Temperatures today in inland parts of the Bay they are going to be into the triple digits, with even some of those areas closing in on one hundred and ten. Some one hundred and ten's possible to farther inland you go. Yesterday was the hottest day in San Francisco since twenty twenty two. I think today is going to surpass that. The only thing making this heat wave somewhat tolerable other than not having to hear Selena complain about how hot it is and Heyward, now that she has air cognitioning.
Speaker 2: At her house, do you know how much I was sweating just taking my kid out of their car seat, like sweating and places I didn't even know I could sweating dealing with it.
Speaker 4: I just have one fan that's keeping me alive.
Speaker 2: Samteo is cooler.
Speaker 1: It's a little slightly cooler there. The other thing that's been making this tolerable is the fact that it's been cooling down at night time. Some heat waves, we know it stays in the eighties, the low nineties, you know, all night long. But overnight temperatures have been dropping down into the upper sixties, which is helpful. So get those windows open at night, let your house cool down. As for when we're going to see some relief, there's no real dramatic cool down in the forecast that things looks Things look like they're going to stay pretty warm all the way until maybe later next week. Wednesday Thursday, next week is when things are going to start to drop. I mean, it's going to cool down from today's highs.
Speaker 2: Good, that's all I want.
Speaker 1: But we're still going to be for the next several days in the upper eighties, low nineties. It's still going to be hot. So just you know, enjoy everybody, all right, Thank you, Graham. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, what, oh my god, Oh my god? What the new?
Speaker 1: Love is?
Speaker 2: Blind?
Speaker 1: Is it? What about it? Today?
Speaker 3: It's day?
Speaker 2: Oh you guys here, it's here on Netflix.
Speaker 1: Put it on my calendar to watch seven months from now.
Speaker 2: Add it to the list, Graham. It's nine and the base number one hit music station. The JV Show. I'm Selina Grim and I'm Jess. So we were just talking about Diddy kiss. You haven't heard a lot more people coming forward one hundred and twenty to be exact. No lawsuits have been filed yet, but the attorney for them says that it's coming in the next thirty days or so.
Speaker 1: Now at you guys brought up this Diddy situation again. I would like to chime in.
Speaker 12: I would like to say that if the courts allow this tragic bull craft to go through and get this man lots of for something that these people obviously had no problems with when it happened, but now all of a sudden, everyone else is complaining. Now you got all these other.
Speaker 1: People playing that's boom.
Speaker 2: Are you being serious right now?
Speaker 1: Okay, a couple of things. Thank you for leaving the talkback. Talkback Mike, always open if you have a different opinion than I spot. I think all of us, judging by everyone's face hearing that talkback, are going to take a bit of exception with that, because I think the main takeaway here is to remember that most of these people probably were not okay with what happened back in the day, but they were probably really worried about this massive campaign of intimidation and retaliation and being strong armed by Diddy and people around him. I think people were very afraid to come forward up until this point, and now feel and powered to that that the downfall of Diddy has begun. We've seen this with other powerful people in Hollywood, and you can't tell me that an accuser that somebody you know something happened to them ten years, it didn't come forward for ten years. That's their own choice. They may not have felt ready to tell their story to the world, and if they did, felt intimidating.
Speaker 2: The major part of them not coming forward sooner is because they fear they're not going to be believed right and they're going to be silenced. And in Ditty's case, in all these cases, there's there's the fear that whatever videos that were recorded without their consent are going to be sent out everywhere, shown to their families and to their to their romantic partners. There's so many there's so many things.
Speaker 1: There's a ton of elements and reasons for why people haven't come forward to this point, and just going looking at so many you know, during the Me Too movement, so many people came forward with stuff that yes, happened to them in the past, that they weren't okay with and yeah, it took them a while to come forward with it. And it turns out all that stuff was true, and we exposed a lot of really, really bad people in the industry.
Speaker 2: When you hear one person come forward and you're like, oh my god, that's my same experience with him, too. It makes you, gives you that confidence to also speak out about your story.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think for a lot of people, in a lot of these cases, when you are a really big fan of somebody, I my assumption is that that person that left to talk back is probably a fan of Ditty. And it is tough to find out that somebody maybe you looked up to or really loved their music. And it was tough during the mewtwo movement all these times to find out that the people that you know may be idolized or whatever are just downright awful people. It's kind of tough and you want to, I don't know, come up with reasons for why, you know, Oh no, it's just a money grab. It's not the thing. We've just kind of already disproven that over the last few years that that's where there's this much smoke. There's generally a lot of a lot of fire people.
Speaker 2: That defends him. I don't know, I mean, and it's people I don't know personally. I just you know, whenever I see a post about Ditty, my first thing is go to the comments, and people are saying yeah, and there's.
Speaker 1: A lot of people that which to me he's at a place where he is indefensible. He cannot defend it anymore. The second that that video came out and of the assault, like once you saw that, I don't care about like your judgment is made like that. Dude is a monster. And the reason that we also should believe all these people that are coming forward is because I don't know, this whole thing called the federal government. They're firing filing charges against them because they've found evidence of actual all this wrongdoing. We're at the tip of the iceberg. We're gonna learn so much more awful stuff, but so much of it has basically already been confirmed. Otherwise they wouldn't be filing charges against him. Plus the video of the assault, you cannot sweep that under the rug. Yeah, okay, sorry, okay.
Speaker 2: All right, let's talk about in and out what's going on.
Speaker 1: Dude. Major beef on our hands, you guys, major beef. And it's not the patties in that double double that you love so much that they could be bigger, right, let's be honest, let's call it. Yeah that it'd be nice if they were just slightly beef here. Well, I don't know if you guys have seen the billboards. I have, I think one of them. I've seen it as I'm about to cross the Bay Bridge. You know, they have those digital billboards and they scroll through a few different ads. But I don't know if you guys have seen. Habit Burger has been engaging in an epic troll campaign over In and Out, and the billboard I've seen it again here right over the bridge. It says congrats on number two in and Out because in the USA Today poll Habit Burger was voted by you know, their readers the number one best burger in the country, and number two was In and Out. And so they've they've started Habit props to them. I love it. They're taking out newspaper ads and billboards all over the place congratulating In and Out on that number two. If there's a little little extra meaning there is a national list, that's what that's USA Today. They're not a local, they're not a local publication.
Speaker 2: In and Out isn't like available nationwide.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but we still hear stuff about white Castle Burghers and other places that aren't nationwide. Everybody knows about In and Out and and I don't know is Habit nationwide? Pretty sure they were started in Santa Barbara. I don't know do they have are they across the entire country? I know they have a lot. I know they have a lot of locations. I didn't know if they were in every state or not.
Speaker 2: Just is checking that out.
Speaker 4: It says over three hundred and eighty restaurants across fourteen states and international locations only, so.
Speaker 1: Only fourteen states. Yeah, that's not as many as I would have thought that, but it is a lot of locations. But yeah, major troll campaign going on. Let's just settle this right now. Habit versus in and out. I think out I'm in full agreement on this. Habit is better than in and out.
Speaker 2: But j just burgers talking. Just the burgers, not the fries. We already know in and out for our the trash, the burgers, just the burgers. I think I got a stage in my in and out look.
Speaker 1: I love both of them. I love in and out. Before you leave me an angry talk pack, I love it in and out. But let's call it what it is. Like have you ever had that Santa Barbara charburger? It's got avocado, and it's like it's just better.
Speaker 2: It just is it's been a while since I've had habit. I know, I remember being really good, but it's been a long time.
Speaker 1: So I just have stuff on the menu too, which I appreciate. They got more options, they have a lot more stuff. But I think that's why people love In and Out. They haven't switched up anything from the very yet.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I get it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's a simple like basic B Burger.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's number one. Come program on.
Speaker 1: Everybody's getting so mad.
Speaker 2: We get very defensive about their In and Out they do.
Speaker 1: People take it very People take it very personally. I don't know why, but their friends are garbage habits fries clearly. I love both places. Again, don't get me wrong, but I think this ranking, I think it's accurate. I think In and Outs number two. They need to congrats on number two. In and Out Hey, silver medal number two.
Speaker 2: No, that doesn't even count. They need to buy it back, right, they have to.
Speaker 1: You can't. You got dunked on your number two.
Speaker 2: That's true, only with a number two. Yeah, nobody even does read that.
Speaker 1: But you know, I don't know who are they. I think I think next year all the In and Out stands flood that poll and In and Out will be crowded number one week next. But that's just because they're because they're sefty. But yeah, which cardboard like the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: All right, before we go back, can I start that sentence over?
Speaker 1: Sure?
Speaker 2: Before we go back to cheety to see how single life is treating her. We were just talking about a new survey saying that the Habit Burger is number one, and In and Out has dropped down to number two.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go with the Habit.
Speaker 11: I think In and Out burgers are getting smaller and smaller by the minute.
Speaker 2: I did wonder that, how am I eating my whole burger in like two bites?
Speaker 8: I did not used to be able to do that, But it's delicious every bite.
Speaker 1: It's true, but I do feel like there's like I have to get a three by three otherwise I'm starving afterwards.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I can gobble too the.
Speaker 5: How it is delicious and I have more topping. But you're looking at a fifteen dollars burger everywhere now it's fifteen dollars burgers. In and Out has stayed true to being an affordable burger. That's why they're the winner. The quality and the taste and the deliciousness does not ever change along with the price.
Speaker 2: I know, I know they did recently raise their prices, but it was like barely anything.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'll get I'll give you that that a lot of these burger places, the cost is more. But I think this poll is just on what's the best tasting burger? And in my mind, Habit got In and Out.
Speaker 2: B Okay, good morning, good morning.
Speaker 7: We love In and Out double double spread, only milkshakes.
Speaker 3: Everything's awesome.
Speaker 7: But the Habit also offers like family meals.
Speaker 3: They have shredded lettuce.
Speaker 7: It's really hard, but I will tell you my husband writes hard for In and Out and when he tried that Habit burger, I saw.
Speaker 4: Gon we're gonna talk about for the JB Show, and really quick, if you do want to weigh in, we can settle this on an Instagram poll as well. It's already up and I'm just gonna say, so far In and Out's winning.
Speaker 2: It's settled, all right, cheaty, what's the latest?
Speaker 6: Okay, you guys, So you know, a couple of nights ago, I went to this Usher concert with my friends, Yes, and I'm backstage with us no, I do not actually sadly, but you know, I don't think I will do anything with Usher.
Speaker 2: Usher. No, you're Cheaty, that's your name. Cheaty did say the usher is not as cute.
Speaker 1: No, he was.
Speaker 6: I wasn't ready to risk it all, you know, but me and my friend you were there, and there was like these two guys that were just like sitting next to us.
Speaker 2: They were a vibe and it was it was cool.
Speaker 6: So one of the friends are like flirting with my with my friend and they were dancing with each other. And then his friend, like I kind of came over to me, and you know, I've been out the dating for for so long, so I didn't.
Speaker 2: Know he was farting with me at all. Oh my god. I was so confused of what was going on.
Speaker 6: And then later then so when he got next to me, he was like, uh so you don't dance and you guys, I can't dance to save my life.
Speaker 2: So so you just stood there and then.
Speaker 6: And I was like, this is the most embarrassing, and I was sober, so he just wasn't.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it just wasn't my nice So you're just standing there like standing still.
Speaker 6: Well, I wouldn't say I was a little too sick, you know, like feeling the music, but I can't.
Speaker 1: Oh god, I'm uncomfortable from the awkwardness, like I was the uncomfortable everyone listening, Holy awkwardness.
Speaker 2: In moments, you just pretend. I don't care if you got to pretend that you're drunk. You gotta do this, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 6: Channel your inner le go mess like it was just when I'm sober.
Speaker 2: It's just I'm very aware of like what I'm doing.
Speaker 1: You gotta dance like nobody's watching. That's how you want to go through life, except a lot of people were probably watching, Like what.
Speaker 2: Nobody's watching you? They're watching usher. You should have just went with it.
Speaker 1: And then you didn't touch the rhythm. You mean to tell me, didn't realize this guy was flirting with you, don't. I mean, I'm sure this isn't the first time this happens. You're a beautiful woman, chety, so like people will flirt with you, and and.
Speaker 2: You just were wearing crocss.
Speaker 6: You thought it was cute, cute, but no, because he was like asking me to get his jacket or something. And then my friend was like he's trying to get over it to you like talk to you and I was like, oh, and then yeah.
Speaker 2: It was just did you think he was cute? Did you like see the lights were dark? So I don't really see what. I am tired of your excuses. No, it's not like I didn't try.
Speaker 6: I did it.
Speaker 4: I just I'm trying tooth and it wasn't working out. And I was like, wow, this is really embarrassing. So did you guys have a conversation?
Speaker 1: What if this was the guy and like and she's over here second guessing her two steps she's trying to do when like there could have been a real like love connection here, like this could have spark something off.
Speaker 6: I mean, but what if you like actually knows I can't dance and it's like, yeah, this is a red flag for me, But but you don't know that until you get there.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you let him find that out later at like his cousin's wedding or something and the whole family's looking at look at him, like you brought her she can't dance at all. Let him find out at a later date.
Speaker 2: There still is hope for you cheating. You know, we are still setting up this like live event with a JV show. So if anybody listening. You know, Cheaty's a beautiful woman. Like Graham said, if anyone listening does want to like come out, it's going to be sort of like a little dating show, everyone vying for a Cheaty's love, and we'll all be just like hanging out and having drinks and all. That's gonna be a lot of fun. But if you are interested a JAB Morning Show, want a DMS so you can get your info.
Speaker 1: You can ask one question about this. If like the person who wins or wins Cheaty's heart, we're gonna send them on like a five day cruise together or something right.
Speaker 2: And not to share a cab like you go to Cheates's families Thanksgiving because it's gonna be right before Thanksgiving.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, we don't have the veget the family.
Speaker 2: Yeah, meet Cheaty's family in Cordelia, who is going to be a rough one right there.
Speaker 1: We can send them on like a kayak around Aquatic Park or something right yea, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah like that from Atic. That's give me JB Morning Show. Hit us up there on Instagram. Next on the JV Show, I want to bring on one of our listeners who wants to ask if she has the right to be upset with her man over this certain things. So we're doing that next.
Speaker 1: I got some shout outs, you guys. Let my dms were on fire yesterday. I got one, says Hey, Gram, could you please I shout out my son? Oh my god, I'm on the wrong. I'm on the wrong shout outs? Too many, too many shout outs. Sorry. I got one, says Hey Graham. My friend has a big milestone birthday on Wednesday. Can you wish our happy birthday on air if possible between eight twenty thirty. Perfect, nailed it. Her name is Cindy Valencia and this is from her bestie Katrina, So happy happy birthday to Cindy. Use the fart. That's a good point. I got another one, says Hey Grant. My fiance and I are huge fans of you and the JV Show, and we listen every morning. We're getting married to Napa and we're gonna be driving up to Napa on Wednesday. We will definitely be listening to the show and we'll be on the road past eight am. Can you please give her a shout out? Her name is Gloria. I want her to know I'm so excited to spend the rest of my life with her and I love her very much. And that's from Nimi. So congrats you guys. That's very exciting getting married to Napa. A fart. That's a good point. One more quick birthday shout out. I got husbands in my DMS. Can I please shout out my wife Brianna for her birthday? It's October second, that's day. Any time is fine. I want to say I love her and I'm proud of her and thankful I have her in my life. Thank you, guys for all that you do. That's from Anthony from Hollister. So happy Happy Birthday. The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's Wildity for nine and the Babes number one hit. He's extationed the JV show. I'm Selena and I'm just okay. So we are about to bring on anonymous. Let me just give some context really quick. Do you guys remember earlier this week we talked about spooky baskets or boo baskets, and this is like the trend. This is what ladies are wanting their man to gift them to celebrate spooky season. I never heard of it. I thought it was kind of dumb, but it's a thing, Okay, ladies want boo baskets. So then I got a message from Anonymous who said, Hey, you know I heard the JV show this morning talking about spooky baskets and how men don't gift them to women. Well, my husband does not celebrate anything.
Speaker 1: What do you mean by anything?
Speaker 2: That's what I'm asking, So let's bring on Anonymous. Good morning, Hi, good morning, Hey, thanks for bringing So what do you mean your man doesn't celebrate anything?
Speaker 9: Yeah, so he's just since day one. We've been together for years now, and he we don't He does not celebrate my birthday, Mother's days, our anniversary. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 9: It's not something that like like something for me to just leave him, but it's enough that, you know, around the time of my birthday or Mother's Day's coming, it is hurtful, and I don't know. I just want to I'm just curious from men. Is this something that is I guess.
Speaker 2: Kind of normal?
Speaker 9: Am I the only one here that goes through that?
Speaker 2: I have to?
Speaker 1: I got to pick my job off the floor. Let me. Can I ask just like some questions about it, like can you say when you say doesn't celebrate your birthday, like meaning he doesn't throw you a party, or like he doesn't even give you a card, or like he just passes you in the hallway, like, oh, happy birthday. Does he like what level of not celebrating are we talking about?
Speaker 9: He will, like he'll tell me happy birthday, He'll give me a hug. I think maybe one time he did do like a small little surprise for me, But I mean we've been together for over twenty years, and I think it was one time he did do something small for me. But I mean I do know for a fact that he grew up just not ever celebrating. I mean, he didn't even go to his own high school graduation. So I do know and kind of try to understand that that's just not can I.
Speaker 2: Can I insert myself, that is not an excuse. This is your partner in life. If he knows that it's hurtful for you to like not be acknowledged on these special occasions, and he should be. He should be doing things for you. And I get there's a lot of guys that are like, well, Villainine's thing, he's so stupid. It's all about gifts. It's not even about that. It's about making your partner happy, right.
Speaker 4: But does he know have you expressed to him that this is something that you would want for him to do?
Speaker 1: Absolutely?
Speaker 9: Yes, very blunt fights everything.
Speaker 2: And that's why I think you do have a right to be upset, especially after you've communicated this to him and he's still like not even caring. Yes, you have a right to be upset.
Speaker 9: Right, That's kind of what I was thinking. And I was just like, I mean, like I said, I kind of just was like, okay, whatever, it is, what it is. This is like my biggest complaint about him, you know, so I'm just like okay, Like once my birthday passes, I'm just like, okay, give me like a week and then it just kind of like fades away. But yeah, it is hurtful, and I'm like, is this normal? Is it not?
Speaker 2: Like I don't think it's Like, I don't think it is. I was in a relationship like that before, and it really really sucks because these are things that I I did want to celebrate. Who doesn't want to celebrate milestones their own you know, or their own birthday?
Speaker 1: I think, yeah, I think in my myself like I definitely grew up not in a big birthday celebratory household and stuff like that. We didn't make a big deal about stuff like that. But even I know now that i'm together, you know, like in relationships that I've been in and the one that I'm in with my wife, like you celebrate birthdays and anniversaries and stuff like that because it's something well, one, it's something for us that's special for us together, but it's also something I know that would be important to my wife. Even if celebrating a birthday or something is less important to me, Like, he still has to know that it's still important to you, obviously if you've said that verbally to him.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I am with you, anonymous, And one thing, it's not anything worth breaking up over. You guys have been together a long long time. You built a life together, You've built this you know, family together. So I am with you on that. But that that's I just feel really sad.
Speaker 1: This dude must be really good at something else for you to latch because like if I got like most ladies, most ladies, if they got shunned on their birthday and anniversary and Christmas and every other holiday in between, they wouldn't be sticking around, so there must be something.
Speaker 2: Here's your gift this.
Speaker 1: Guy, these guys either cracked the coke because he's saved I mean thousands of dollars over the years. He's saved a lot of money over the years. So maybe he's a genius. I don't know. He's good at something. I don't know what it is.
Speaker 2: Hey, Anonymous, thank you for coming on and sharing that with us. I know it wasn't easy, and keep us updated if anything changes. If you have another conversation with him, I definitely want to know how that goes over.
Speaker 1: If he just needs us to wish you happy birthday, we'll do.
Speaker 2: It, okay, thank you, all right, no problem. Thanks for being on by Anonymous.
Speaker 1: Heart. I stunned by that, yeah, but also jealous. Man, that guy saved a lot of money, a lot of time. The hottest things, it's.
Speaker 11: All the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the bag.
Speaker 2: So, Joe Jonas is the latest celebrity to change a Diddy lyric in his song and I Know what You're thinking. Joe Jonas has a Diddy lyric in his song Yes and nobody knew until now. So remember when he had Remember he had that band d Nce and they had one song Kicked by the Ocean. Well, well, Joe Jonas does name drop Diddy. In the chorus, he says, I'll be ditty, You'll be in Naomi, referencing his early two thousands relationship with Naomi Campbell.
Speaker 1: Really, I never didn't even hear it in there me either.
Speaker 2: Did I replay it for you here we go?
Speaker 1: I do, but I never knew he said there.
Speaker 2: I don't know what I was singing back in the day.
Speaker 1: Me neither. I was thinking, we're all just going yeah. Shame.
Speaker 2: So he performed that song with the Jonas Brothers in Paris over the weekend, and he appeared to switch up the Diddy lyric, although it's hard to hear what he switched it to.
Speaker 8: Let's take a listen. It sounds like he says Martin or something, But everybody's like, who the heck is Martin?
Speaker 1: Like nobody said I'll be watching you like Naomi yeah or something?
Speaker 2: Maybe nobody. There's a bunch of different possibilities people are throwing out, but it's not Diddy anymore.
Speaker 1: Who knew?
Speaker 2: Not me?
Speaker 1: He could have kept saying Diddy and nobody would have known. He just changed. Yeah, exactly, it changed that nobody knew they needed.
Speaker 2: So Selena Gomez is back with Edgar Ramirez.
Speaker 1: Yesterday, were they grinding on each other?
Speaker 2: They were not.
Speaker 4: No.
Speaker 2: This is at the New York City premiere of their new film, Amelia Perez, and they were on the red carpet together. And despite their recent controversy where yes, they were dancing very closely, even though Selena has a band, you know, Benny Blanco, despite all that, they were once again close on the carpet as friends. He just gave friendly vibes, arms around each other as they post for pictures. Nothing crazy, But I did want to ask, is it possible all of this is just pr for this movie, Like we have this big like debacle one weekend and then oh, the next day red carpet premiere. Yes, for the movie that's gonna come out.
Speaker 1: I think so they You think they planned themselves grinding on each other to create a sort of mini scandal just to promote the movie.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and it worked. No, I think so you wouldn't.
Speaker 1: Do There's a lot of things you would do to promote There's a tons of shameless promotion out there, but you wouldn't call in to question your own relationship.
Speaker 4: Well, this is similar to I would say what Sydney Sweeney and I forgot the name of James Pow Yeah.
Speaker 2: Something like that with their latest movie.
Speaker 8: That's that seems like what they were doing exactly what they did and it worked.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know. Sellin. If your man came to you and like, hey, you know this new video's coming out. Here's how I want to promote it. It's gonna be me grinding on some woman that's not you, and everyone's gonna it's gonna be a huge rumor that we're having trouble in a relationship. But it's just for promotion. You in.
Speaker 2: Nope, that's me. Maybe Betty Blanco is fine with it. He's like, who cares.
Speaker 1: I think they've just been spending a lot of time together and that the Instagram Live or whatever it was caught them in a bit of a moment.
Speaker 2: I don't know. It's giving pr a little bit, Yeah, a little bit, Graham, what do.
Speaker 1: You have not buying it?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 4: Right?
Speaker 1: Buckle up, Niner fans bang banger Gas this weekend for the team's game at Levi's against the Cardinals. Fox is three hundred and seventy five million dollar man, the cheekbones that never tried a strawberry legend to Tom Brady is gonna be on the call for the TV broadcast. This will be a homecoming for Brady. We know he is, of course from the barriers from Samontao, and I think it's going to be probably also an exciting game for him because the first three games that he called this season were all Dallas Cowboys games. You know, they had to stick the golden boy Brady on the games with the what they thought get the biggest ratings. And the Cowboys are America's mediocre team, so I think they'll be you know, I think he will be very happy not to be on their games again because the Cowboys they're not that good. Last week he called the Eagles Bucks game, and we know the Eagles they're also trash. Guess what is that? Eagles fans still mad at us? Yes, probably always angry anyway, Uh Niners Cardinals first kickoff. I was about to say, first pitch kickoff one to five at Levi's. A lot of fans will be in attendance for that one tailgate hard, but hopefully you'll catch a glimpse of the Golden Boys.
Speaker 2: Tom Brady, Brady, Brady the Goat.
Speaker 1: Have you heard anything? I just wanted to ask, have you, guys? I we heard some feedback about how he did on the very first, his very first NFL game, but I haven't really heard much about him about his performances, and I have not yet seen it. I'm curious to watch this game because I haven't heard him call game yet.
Speaker 2: I think the fact that we haven't really heard anything. I think that kind of means he's doing a good job. Right. There's nothing really to talk about, so I think that's a good sign the opposite. But don't really say it was bad. It would be. It would be everywhere.
Speaker 1: If it was bad, he'd be getting trolled more. But don't you also want you if you're Fox and he spent three hundred and seventy five million dollars to get those gorgeous cheek bones in the booth with you, don't you want to hear people go like, oh my gosh, so good. Oh move over? You know nance I.
Speaker 2: Honestly I've heard more about Jason Kelsey commentating than Tom Brady or his chest hair. Yeah, that's too Yeah. Other than that, sorry, thank you.
Speaker 1: Grab The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine