Speaker 1: This is Gary and Shannon and you're listening to KFI AM six forty The Gary and Shannon Show on demand on the iHeartRadio app Big You Music executive. Eugene Henlee Junior is in Costady, accused of running a mafia like operation. Due in court at about one point thirty this afternoon downtown at the Federal Courthouse. Arrested by federal authorities yesterday. He is a guy who makes no connections that he was with the Rolling Sixties, but that he is a community activist now he is a gang interventionist.
Speaker 2: They say he's been running a criminal.
Speaker 1: Enterprise, accused of being behind a series of racketeering crimes, extortion, human trafficking, fraud and murder going back just about four years ago. Two other alleged members were also arrested yesterday faced similar accusations.
Speaker 2: But it's a big story.
Speaker 1: He is a very big deal in South LA very big business deal there as well, So we'll see what happened there. The old RICO violations is what they go after gang members.
Speaker 3: With Ncuba tournament has started. We've seen a bunch of games get underway. They've been going for a couple of hours now and it's going to be weeks of this before we get down to the final four, and then of course the NCAA Championship. Quick baseball news. The Angels are going to try everything to not pile on another losing season. Ron Washington, the new manager, has suggested that there are no cell phones in the clubhouse period. Really no cell phones in the clubhouse.
Speaker 1: He did this when he was with Texas, So I've been wondering about this. There's no cell phones allowed on the field.
Speaker 2: I assume. I just know that's a league run.
Speaker 1: I just know for football, players are not allowed to have football cell phones on the field. If you have a cell phone in your business capacity, use it put away. It's not supposed to just have them, like you're not supposed to.
Speaker 2: Be playing candy Crush or whatever.
Speaker 1: And I've been wondering about how cell phones are going to work in team meetings and the locker room, all of that. I wondered that for a long time, not just in professional sports, but across the board. Yeah, I mean, you know, we talk about kids putting away their phones when they get to school and after and how that's kind of everyone's working their way through that.
Speaker 2: And it's been put into place in some places.
Speaker 1: Wondering, well, think about the productivity, loss money, real money lost with people's distractions.
Speaker 3: Yeah, they're saying, the team veterans are the ones who are going to be in charge of enforcing the rules. So guys like Mike Trout been there for a long time, he said. Ron Washington, excuse me, said that he had a similar rule when he managed the Texas Rangers, and he noticed right away the team coalesces. The team just interacts like guys are supposed to interact in a locker room in a clubhouse, right, So he hopes that that makes a difference. Boston Celtics also have been sold in what is the largest sale for a sports franchise. Doesn't mean they're the most valuable, but six point one billion dollars for the Boston Celtics eclipses the purchase of the Washington Commanders, which was just just under that at six point oh five billion.
Speaker 2: It's weird when you think about clubs being sold.
Speaker 1: Do you think about like clubs that are in trouble And when I got that alert, it's like Celtics. So what like when you think of like the stalwarts of sports ownership or whatever, you think of like Boston Lake or you know, a Yankees.
Speaker 2: It was the Minnesota Timberwolves. You wouldn't have blinked, right or the commanders or the.
Speaker 3: Commanders Yeah not you know, not the highest echelon, but what a history.
Speaker 2: It is time for swamp watch. I'm a politician, which means I'm a cheat and a liar. And when I'm not kissing babies, I'm stealing the lollipops.
Speaker 4: Yeah, we got.
Speaker 5: The real problem is that our leaders are done.
Speaker 2: The other side never quits. So what I'm not going anywhere?
Speaker 4: So does how you train the squat?
Speaker 2: I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been. You know, Americans have always been gone at. They're not stupid.
Speaker 3: A political flunder is when a politician actually tells the truth.
Speaker 2: Who haven't people voted for you with not swamp watch, They're all countered.
Speaker 3: Well about one o'clock today, our time is when President Trump is expected to sign this long anticipated executive order that will shut down or aims to shut down, the Department of Education, following through on a promise that he made during the campaign. Even before this is signed as an executive order, it has been challenged by a group of Democratic states attorney general. State attorneys general sorry filed the lawsuit trying to block the Trump administration from dismantling the department. NAACP has also said this is an unconstitutional plan. Derek Johnson, is the NAACP president, said this is a dark day for the million of American children who depend on federal funding for equality education. This doesn't this doesn't take away.
Speaker 2: I say this.
Speaker 3: It doesn't end funding for education. It gets the federal government out of the business of funding education and puts everything or would force everything down to the state and local levels. Trump cannot do this without congressional legislation. That is where this thing is going to be held up. It looks like Republicans do hold a majority in the Senate obviously fifty three forty seven, but major legislation like this, a bill that would eliminate a cabinet level agency, you're going to need sixty votes, So you're gonna have a hard time. First of all, you're gonna have a hard time convincing all the Republicans even to vote for this thing, and then you got to get a handful of Democrats as well.
Speaker 1: Reagan tried this Reagan tried this in eighty one. Carter established this in eighty seventy nine. Eighty Reagan wanted to get rid of this. It was a campaign promise, if I'm not mistaken, but he didn't have the votes in Congress because the Democrats were never going to go for this.
Speaker 2: I believe it was a democratically controlled house. I don't know, don't fact check me.
Speaker 1: I was diverse, but this was what you were going to see with Trump controlling the whole damn thing. You know, the Republicans having the White House, a Senate in the House, there's a much greater chance that they're going to be able to get all of their stuff accomplished within the next three years.
Speaker 3: He has loved saying the term mandate that Trump believes that he was given a mandate to do all of these things, and you could make the argument, I'm I'm not going to put up a much of an argument against you if you believe that, But the mandate does not allow him to skirt the constitution. The mandate is we're going to do all the things that we can, as he has with the dozens of executive orders that he signed since January twentieth, but there is still checks and or there are still checks in ballots in this form of government that we have. So it's not like I said, it would have to go through Congress before you eliminate the Department of Education.
Speaker 2: That looks unlikely.
Speaker 1: Gross story out a Grand Rapids where a state senator responded to an online ad for sex agreed to meet a seventeen year old girl in person. Thankfully it wasn't. It was actually an undercover officer. But this guy, state senator, Justin Iicorn arrested Grand Rapids Republican. His line was, when do yeah, why a when do you turn? Eighteen? De disgusting, Like we've talked about, like eighteen is even like I get it, it's the legal number, but like, look at a seventeen year old girl and look at an eighteen year old girl.
Speaker 2: There's no difference. You should know that that's gross. I that is gross. It's gross. As a grown man, that is gross.
Speaker 3: You said earlier this week that I had teenage girls.
Speaker 2: In my house. You did. They were related, they were related, they were nieces, they were voluntarily there.
Speaker 3: But even I am super careful around stuff like this, only because I don't want it to ever be misconstrued. How in the world do you go, what's wrong with your brain that you would write something like.
Speaker 1: That, that you'd want that, I mean a child.
Speaker 2: It's disgusting.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 1: There is a successful CEO turned disruptor that's running a million dollar March Madness bracket challenge, or.
Speaker 3: Use that term disruptive. Disruptor is that the new influencer.
Speaker 1: A disruptor is somebody who likes to move fast and break things right. Very big in Silicon Valley anyway. They're running a million dollar March Madness bracket challenge that pits his AI programmers picks against those belonging to one of the world's best known sports gamblers for CE predictions. CEO Alan Levy says he's willing to wager the million dollars because he's convinced the data crunching his AI programmers can do is better than what gambler Sean Perry can produce. His AI program picks Houston to win it all. Sean Perry is going with.
Speaker 3: Duke, Okay, you're gonna put money on that, though, I mean, the guy probably invested a lot of money.
Speaker 2: He put a million dollars on it. Okay, yeah, I guess that's a lot. I mean, if you're into that sort of a thing.
Speaker 3: State Senator Justin Eikorn is a guy who's been arrested in a Grand Rapids Republican responded to an online advertisement for sex and agreed to meet a seventeen year old girl in person. And as you said before the break, it's a good thing, it wasn't a seventeen year old girl. In fact, it was an undercover officer. He's been charged in a federal criminal complaint one count of attempted coercion enticement of a minor, one count of allegedly attempting to hire a prostitute under eighteen but at least sixteen. I didn't know there was a that's a very specific law. The state charge was later dropped following the federal charge, which is going to carry a higher sentence if he's convicted.
Speaker 1: The World Happiness Report is out and it shows that we have fallen. We're actually in the lowest spot ever on the list. Who is at the top, the people who are always at the top of Scandinavians, Finland, remains the happiest nation for the eighth year in a row. Mexico and Costa Rica top ten or a. CBS News writes it up Costa Rico, Okay, cool, CBS. No wonder AI is coming to take your freaking job?
Speaker 4: Isn't?
Speaker 2: Doesn't happiness come from within?
Speaker 6: Are you?
Speaker 2: A happiness comes from within person. I can be happy in men.
Speaker 3: I think some situation or many down situations, but I can also be I would assume everybody could be down when everybody else is having a good time.
Speaker 1: I heard a story, read an article. Somebody said to me, I don't know where it came from, but it was about money making you happy, and money stops making you happy. According to science, when your needs are met, essentially your your bills can be paid. You know you have a You're not worried about money in terms of a roof over your head, food on the table, getting to and from work, a job, a little extra for elective spending.
Speaker 2: Then then it's done.
Speaker 1: It's done its job when it comes to happiness essentially a science and everyone's saying no, But I'd be so much happier if I had a vacation on a yacht in the Mediterranean. Okay, well, then think about what goes along with that.
Speaker 3: But if you had a vacation alone on a new yacht Adrane loanly so, then there goes your happiness exactly.
Speaker 2: There's a lot more to say. You could bring your friends.
Speaker 1: Then you're sitting on your yacht going are they only my friends because I brought them on this yacht? Say you're with your family? Am I spoiling my kids because I brought them on this yacht? I mean, think about it, like the whole mo money more problems. And maybe that's an exaggerated hypothetical, but it kind of makes sense when you put it like that that if you're just relying on money for happiness, kind of it stops making you officially happy when it.
Speaker 2: Stops making you stressed about not having it. That's probably an obvious thing.
Speaker 3: One of the less obvious things they point out in this study is that the percentage of people who eat alone really that dining has always meant been meant to be shared, to be shared, be shared, going all the way back to the Bible, the last supper, you're supposed you're supposed to be surrounded by people.
Speaker 2: Break bread with rape, bread with people. There's a reason that we do that.
Speaker 3: So they said, about one in four Americans report eating all of their meals alone.
Speaker 2: The previous day. Really about a quarter of people.
Speaker 1: And that has to do with your happiness. Huh, if you eat alone, you're less likely to be happy. I would have never guessed.
Speaker 3: That dining alone has become more prevalent for every age group, but especially for young people. Again, we talk about the phones and the ubiquity of phones, So you can eat alone and still be finger quotes connected. I mean, you know, you could still do something while you're eating, as opposed to just sitting down and what talking with someone.
Speaker 1: I was just going to say, how much of it is about eating with someone versus having face time with someone for a half an hour, Because like, I'm a fast eater. It takes me about four minutes to eat a meal. I've seen it, and so that's not that. But I can understand the value of a face to face conversation. Communication with people are just being with someone in the same space face to face.
Speaker 2: Well, and meals used to be that thing.
Speaker 3: Meals used to be the reason that was the only time that my dad and I would sit at the same table or the only time that my sisters and I and my parents would all be in the same place.
Speaker 1: I guess that's the vehicles for togetherness, right, Yeah. It doesn't have to do with the food per se.
Speaker 3: It's just that's it said that the report indicates major differences in the rates of meal sharing around the world and that the sharing of those meals has a very positive effect.
Speaker 2: On well being another one.
Speaker 3: Another factor that contributed to America being way down in the rankings was the rise in political polarization and votes against quote the system that the evolution of happiness and trust is highly associated with the rise in the likelihood of voting for anti system parties in Western Europe and the United's funny.
Speaker 1: It's like when I'm having a conversation with someone and I'm getting those benefits of having a conversation with someone, and then as soon as politics come in, it takes a sharp left in my mind, sharp left, and then I want the conversation to be able.
Speaker 3: It's such a poison pill. It it's such a cupful of bleach in a bucket.
Speaker 1: No matter what it is, it just makes me feel no matter if it's a Republican or a Democrat, or anybody.
Speaker 2: It just goes ooh yeah.
Speaker 1: See don't now, I don't want to happen. Now all the built up goodwill of happiness is ended.
Speaker 3: From top to bottom. Happiest nations, Yeah, Finland is number one. Hel stink Gate, Denmark, Iceland, Sweden, Netherlands, Coasta, Rica, Norway, Israel, Luxembourg, Mexico, Australia, New Zealand, Switzerland, Belgium, Ireland, Lithuania, Austria, Canada, Slovenia, and the Czech Republic.
Speaker 2: Tech Talk when we come back to Gary and Shannon.
Speaker 6: You're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM.
Speaker 1: Six forty stories we are following for you Today, a new deadline has passed for the DOJ to provide details on deportation flights. Federal judge gave the Department of Justice until about nine am our time today to provide more details on the flights carrying those alleged to Venezuelan gang members. Latest legal back and forth between the White House and the judge. The judge claimed he is the authority to pause the flights. Trump says he should be impeached. It's a whole thing's a to do, a to do. Even Chief Justice John Roberts has waged in and said it's a to do. I don't think that's what he said. Now it's time for tech Talk.
Speaker 4: The machines are getting smarter.
Speaker 5: This is tech Talk, brought to you by Skynet.
Speaker 3: Mark Saltzman is joining us to talk all of things technology.
Speaker 4: Mark.
Speaker 3: I saw a video from a Chinese mall. I think it's what it was from. A couple of the mannequins were actually bipedal robots that were running on treadmills, wearing the clothing that was being sold in the store. It was very disconcerting, very terrifying, unbelievably weird looking.
Speaker 7: I was in Japan a couple of years ago, and they had robots walking around, bipedal humanoid robots walking around as if they were just you know, mingling with regular pedestrians. I don't know what kind of AI was was inside, what was going on, but it's like people didn't even blink an eye. It was just, you know, it's a normal everyday life just walking along with the robots.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so China.
Speaker 7: So this is interesting what we're seeing right now in the AI world with you know, chatch Ept and Google Gemini and Microsoft's co Pilot and Grock from Elon Musk's companies trying to raise you know, billions and billions of dollars, and then a Chinese company like deep Seat comes in that says I can do this, We can do this for a lot less and fewer resources and all that, and it causes the you know, the investors here to freak out. Same thing is happening with robots, right. I mean, En Video's CEO Jensen Huang just talked. You know, this is the the CEO of a three trillion dollar company who just yesterday in San Jose wowed the crowds with these robots. And you know, similarly there's Boston Dynamics and and Elon Musk's Tesla or Optimist. But a Chinese company has a sixteen thousand dollars robot that appears to be as agile and as intelligent as what these American companies are building at The company is called Unitry, and the H one robot is again just I say just, but just sixteen thousand to start, when in Video yesterday they were saying that their robots are going to be probably about one hundred thousand to start.
Speaker 4: Which you know, that's a big difference.
Speaker 7: So we're gonna this is gonna be the next, the next gold Rush, the next you know war tech war between countries. Is you know, how fast and how inexpensively can they produce these humanoid robots?
Speaker 4: You know, it's gonna be interesting.
Speaker 3: What do you think would be the first real use for for humanoid robots like this now? And I don't mean manufacturing, I mean what what would we use them for?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Around the house, household tasks things like that.
Speaker 7: Yeah, so humanoid robots in the home would be domestic helpers. Correct, So I do, by the way, I know you were saying, not including manufacturing, that will be the first wave, which we've already started to see happen. But once that look like humans are starting to be used now by Mercedes, Benz and Amazon.
Speaker 4: When I was in.
Speaker 7: Seattle last year, I saw robots working in the factories.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, yep.
Speaker 4: I did see that. I shot some videos for social on that.
Speaker 7: But yeah, in the home, it will be you know, cleaning, it'll be you know, cooking breakfast, cleaning up after breakfast, getting the kids off to school, reminding you of appointments, and things like that surveillance.
Speaker 4: I mean, really, it's going to be able.
Speaker 7: To do virtually everything we've You'll always have the dedicated bots like the room Buzz and the husk Varnas for cutting your lawn and things like that.
Speaker 2: I love a good husk varna.
Speaker 4: You just like saying that name.
Speaker 2: I used to sell those.
Speaker 7: Oh did you really they've been doing you thirty years. People think it's brand new, But what's the only newer. The newest part of that is that you don't need a ground wire anymore. You may remember, Shannon that you had to install a perimeter wire right under the ground so your neighbors wouldn't lift it.
Speaker 4: But that's it's getting smarter.
Speaker 7: But no, back to the the bipedal ones is you know there's they're being used for companionship in retirement homes overseas again in Asia primarily we're starting to see robots, don't.
Speaker 1: I said over Eva the robot right, Oh my gosh.
Speaker 4: Crazy like they they'll bring you your pills.
Speaker 7: They'll ask you to tell tell you, tell me about your the town that you grew up in, you know, show you pictures of the kids on their on their hands.
Speaker 4: It'll be a screen in their hands. So yeah, it's pretty wild. I do think. I'll go on record. I've been covering tech for thirty years.
Speaker 7: I'll go on record by saying that if the Internet was the biggest thing that happen in our generation, robots will be the next big thing in our kids generation, without question. And that's going to be a culmination of other technologies like AI and engineering and computing. So we're going to need the chips from the end videos and the intels and the qual comms. So we're going to need the AI and the processing. We're going to need the cloud infrastructure because it's going to be tied to something out not in your home, but some cloud platform like Amazon Aws or what have you.
Speaker 4: It's going to get pretty wild and pretty fast.
Speaker 7: So the prediction yesterday by Jensen, I know we got to wrap up is that it's going to be less than five years away before we see humanoid robots wandering around in North America. We are already starting to see that in Asia. But yeah, the big first movement will be in manufacturing. For obvious reasons. They can do things that humans can't. They don't take sick days, they won't get injured, no long term disability to pay any of these folks that do get injured on the line. But then we're going to start seeing them more in the home as they become more affordable, and thanks to China, maybe sooner than later.
Speaker 3: Just mechanically speaking, I think one of the more disturbing images that I saw was of that Atlas robot from Boston Dynamics, where it's it's a humanoid looking robot, but there's no limitations to its movements. Whereas you and I can turn our head from one side to the other, this thing just spins its head around like it's freaking something from the Exorcist. It's waste. It'll spin its or its arms or like it's it's so it's.
Speaker 4: Just trying to show what they can do.
Speaker 7: I don't see any real applications for that, unless there's going to be robot Olympics.
Speaker 2: What if you put a machine gun somewhere in that guy'.
Speaker 4: Well, that's that's going to be another all kidding side.
Speaker 7: That is going to be another application is instead of putting our sons and daughters on the front lines of war, why not use robots.
Speaker 4: I know it sounds like sci fi, but we will get there.
Speaker 2: Coming with that question.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 7: And hey, on a related note, the new Black Mirror episode drops April ten. Yeah, I saw the trailer. I'm so stoked. I love that show. I love that I'm a huge twilight Zone fan and I'm a techie. So when you put the two together, yeah, sign me very cool.
Speaker 2: Do you watch Severance? Yeah, of course, yeah, okay.
Speaker 7: Yeah, yeah, but no spoilers. I've lost you last couple episodes.
Speaker 1: I'm a twilight Zone officionado as well, and what twilight Zone was able to do in twenty two minutes is remarkable when you look at Severance. I mean I just watched season one and the build up and yeah, and it takes a great amount of time to get you that invested. I feel like that was something the twilight Zone could get you into, like within seconds. Yeah, you know, and you were. Yeah, it was just it makes it even cooler. And I'm not putting down Severance or Black Mirror. It just makes twilight Zone even.
Speaker 4: Better to me.
Speaker 7: Yeah. Fifty years since Rod's certinly passed away. Yeah, seventy five, incredibly five he died. Yeah, great time, great stuff. As always, Thanks guys, Well chat next week.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 3: Mark Saltzman there to make sure you follow him on x M a arc underscore Saltsman coming back. More of the craziest things that you've put in your carry on luggage.
Speaker 2: Or your check bag.
Speaker 1: The look on your face right now tells me that you're disappointed in what you're hearing over there a little bit.
Speaker 2: People are degenerates. Ah, and that's new. No, it's just one of those reminders you'd like to, yeah, like to go through life not being reminded of it.
Speaker 6: Yeah, all right, you're listening to Gary and Shannon on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 3: We get into twelve o'clock hour, do a trending stories of course coming up, and then some strange science that I mentioned this earlier woman with this uncanny sense of smell and the work that she's doing to detect Parkinson's.
Speaker 2: She can smell it on you. Yeah, fascinating.
Speaker 1: I feel like I've seen a movie where somebody could smell or maybe it was a dog that could smell your ailment.
Speaker 2: Dogs are very that's very real thing.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 3: We've talked to also about sometimes pets that are that work in skilled nursing facilities in rest.
Speaker 2: Homes and someone's going to die. They can often. What does your dog tell you about your life expectancy?
Speaker 3: I don't know, because he sat on my shoulder last night for the first Angel on your shoulder, No more like a parrot. You're ready for Saint Peter.
Speaker 2: Like a big black, twenty five pound parrot.
Speaker 1: Was he put on your shoulder? Or did he? He jumped from the couch.
Speaker 3: Now I have the table that's kind of the dining room, and then the couch is behind it.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I was sitting with my back to the couch, and he crawled up and climbed up onto the back.
Speaker 2: Of the couch and he kept That's how he sounds. It's not barking. He taught attention.
Speaker 3: And I turned around and looked at him, and I asked my wife, do you think he'd climb on my shoulder if I backed up?
Speaker 2: So I backed up a little bit. He climbed on my shoulder like a parrot and then sat there for five minutes.
Speaker 4: Wow.
Speaker 1: Now, could you imagine your dearly departed dog, same breed doing that?
Speaker 2: Ever? Hell no, I mean those two are so different. It's really funny. It's like it is, isn't it.
Speaker 3: It's very funny. He is such. He wants to be on your lap. Yeah, he wants to lay on you. And if it's TV time, he is His seat is your belly.
Speaker 2: It's just fascinating how different the personalities are. So crazy. We were talking earlier about it. I guess it's like you and me. We look alike. We don't know you. Don't you think we look alike? I do, Deborah? Do you think that Shannon and I look alike? Absolutely? You could be siblings.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is new to you.
Speaker 2: You've never noticed this before. I guess I'm just not.
Speaker 1: I know it's unfortunate for you. This may be hard to take. Yes, hey, doctor Wendy Walsh on CNN right now. Oh yeah, wow, that lighting is incredible.
Speaker 2: She looks. Wow.
Speaker 3: We were talking earlier about Southwest Airlines doing away with its its free bag and what are the crazy things that you have put in your your luggage?
Speaker 6: Once was leaving Canada with a bunch of Canadian whiskey, shoved them up into my moose and took my moose on as a comfort pet.
Speaker 2: Does that go back to the moose?
Speaker 9: Ye?
Speaker 2: Oh, okay, take your fancy pass right right. God.
Speaker 5: I was a private military contractor working in Afghanistan, and on my way back to the US, made it all the way home. Twenty five days later, went back to John Wayne to fly back to the East Coast to fly back to Afghanistan. And what did I have in my backpack that made it all the way from Afghanistan? Forty rounds of nine milli ammunitions.
Speaker 4: That was a good day.
Speaker 5: Three hundred and seventy five dollars.
Speaker 9: Fine.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's a very polite and understanding.
Speaker 5: When I showed the micro dentils.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean they sure still popped you for three hundred and seventy five bucks though.
Speaker 10: Hey Gary, Hey Shannon, uh, Shannon, you might appreciate this one. On my way back home from Wisconsin, I brought home, Yeah, you did, five pounds of string cheese. Because the string cheese out there is the back I can't find anything like it in the real grocery store. And TSA actually stopped and searched my bag because it looked quote unquote suspicious. Yeah, the guy in the terminal opened it up. He just started laughing and said, I get it, man.
Speaker 1: I've so I okay. I was just going to say, why would you waste it on string cheese? From Wisconsin because string cheese is I only know it out of here, right, I've never had Wisconsin string cheese, but I've had their other cheeses, which I would bring back before I brought any sort of string cheese.
Speaker 2: But I've never had Wisconsin string cheese.
Speaker 3: I've heard that the cheese or peanut butter or something like this, that consistency will look suspicious.
Speaker 2: It looks like explosives cheese.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it can have the same consistency density whatever they're interesting.
Speaker 2: Yeah, probably density.
Speaker 6: Hi, Gary and Shannon. God, I don't even know if I.
Speaker 2: Should say this, but forty seven years.
Speaker 8: Ago, on our honeymoon, we took a little cocaine to Hawaii and it was in our luggage and uh now, I think to myself, Wow, I can't believe we did that. And thank god that was probably done with us. Forty six years ago we were done.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, you know, people would I know, people who sent cocaine in the mail, not realizing that that is a federal like in the eighties when cocaine was you know everybody, Yeah, right, but I mean, yeah, I think that's in nineteen seventy seven. You get away with that kind of thing. This little cocaine at your lu wau huh mahallo?
Speaker 2: Is that because you couldn't get it in Hawaiian I'm sure you could be. You'd have to know somebody. They're not just going to give it to Hollie. I guess you don't just stand on the corner. Hell, anybody, what guy some cocaine? A little of the.
Speaker 9: I snugged the kitten in my carry on bag and when I got to security, I had put the kitten over my arm, put a sweater over my arm, and walked through the metal detector and then put it back in my backpack and was on the remainder of the flight, and no one knew. My mom wasn't happy when I arrived with a kitten.
Speaker 2: In my bag. Yeah, I would not be easy to Amy, I don't think so. You know, Amy's been quiet about the Eaglitz lately. There's not much between now and when they leave. There's not a lot of.
Speaker 1: Activity, okay, because I mean everyone's been kind of quiet about it.
Speaker 2: I haven't checked out the live nest camonal while. Now we know what to do.
Speaker 3: Instead of listening to Deborah Mark's news, You're going to be paying attention to the Eagles.
Speaker 1: So now I would listen to Deborah's news is it is the neon o'clock news, which is an important one of them. There, all of our newscasts are important, but the new newscast you got to bring it.
Speaker 3: Why because it kicks off the gigantic twelve o'clock hour.
Speaker 1: Not everything is about us. Sometimes it's just the news. Sometimes it is Yeah, well it's time for just the news. It was can Fear before us.
Speaker 2: It's going to be a kick butt.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yet.
Speaker 2: On what's going on. You've been listening to the Gary and Shannon Show.
Speaker 3: You can always hear us live on kf I AM six forty nine am to one pm every Monday through Friday, and anytime on demand on the iHeartRadio ap