Speaker 1: Okay, AJ's coughing. I can't speak. I don't know what is wrong with it, but put it on me. Welcome to episode fifty five of Relationships. Is a bit I can tell from Mike's throat that, uh, he had a long weekend of tasting bourbon and hanging out with attorney brothers I haven't seen in forty years, and so I'm playing hurt today. Area is in Atlantic City, where I'm sure it's freezing. How cold is it there?
Speaker 2: It is?
Speaker 3: But I don't really go out much, you know, I'm a joint of view from the inside Atlantic City.
Speaker 4: That's a rough place to be. There's nothing pretty about Atlantic City, Tim.
Speaker 2: I'm good like that podcasts with you here.
Speaker 1: I can't think of anything positive that never happened to me in Atlantic City. No, why does why does he choose Atlantic City to do these meetings?
Speaker 3: There is a reason, but it so. He has a partner. His name is Kevin, and Kevin he is afraid to fly.
Speaker 5: Oh, and.
Speaker 2: He has kind of I don't.
Speaker 3: Know the tradition that after this annual meeting he has a reunion of his bodies. It's I guess only man are coming to have fun with grown kids who are man as well like things, and they are watching the football. It's center of the year, it's the season. It's a lot of fun. Then they get to the same hotel more or less sometimes they choose between two, and they have the same conference room. It's pretty comfortable and they have a very nice group of people. By the way, so three days of this not conference, but it's like team reunion. And after he spends few more days with his friends from New York and all other parts of America who are coming to see Kevin, who is his partner, Kenny's partner.
Speaker 5: You men, I know Kevin and he's.
Speaker 3: Such a nice gender and he's a very good person. Yeah, very smart and smart.
Speaker 1: And in the meantime, everybody hits on my wife and the arena, so.
Speaker 2: You know there are a few more girls.
Speaker 1: Are there more young girls?
Speaker 2: Oh boy, I didn't know about.
Speaker 1: Yeah, besides you, I'm the youngest.
Speaker 3: And no, there are two other boys younger than me with Michael, their son, Kenny's son, and the other one and Mail. I think he's thety three. But I'm not sure about the younger girls.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, I picture my wife getting hit on at the bar all night, there, which would only be appropriate given as the weekend of debauchery.
Speaker 5: I just had, so you know what.
Speaker 2: Your wife is doing.
Speaker 3: She was not screaming yesterday, but she was watching football and you can get a feel that she's into that because I have no club about football, so I'm not kind of very good supporter. And she's sitting in the bar talking business. She's watching the football on the big screen. So she's a perfect match.
Speaker 5: That's good.
Speaker 1: Well, you know why that would have been is because she hates the Eagles almost as much as I do. The Eagles were on TV, so I'm sure, and I'm sure if you're in Atlantic City, there's a bunch of Philly people around that bar, all rooting for the Eagles, so she's probably against them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, Jerrying is a very classy woman.
Speaker 4: She behaves probably, she probably had her Dravits hat, one of her everic Dravits hats on and no hat.
Speaker 2: She's just great here.
Speaker 1: That's it, look like I said. I mean, I'm texting her as I'm onlike Urban Tastings number eighteen on Saturday. There's nothing I can't I can't criticize her, her behavior, not at all. In Atlantic City. So speaking of football, I mean gambling. Football has gotten so out of control that Irena, this won't make I doubt it won't make sense to you. But at the very end of an NFL game the other day, when when clearly one team has lost and the other team has won, with like no time left on the clock, a team decides to kick a field goal the losing team so they get three more points. They can't win the game, but those three points make it to where gamblers who bet on them win because they were supposed to lose by seven and a half points and they're only going to lose by seven points, and gamblers that bet on the other team to cover let's lose because they let three points come in. At the end of the day, there's only a reason on earth, rational reason that that ball is getting kicked, right, there is gambling, of course.
Speaker 4: And listen and the referee calling galley of game on that third down.
Speaker 5: Yeah, there's no means for that. The game's over. Why are we doing this?
Speaker 1: They wouldn't even have had the time on the clock to kick that kick if a referee hadn't made a ridiculous call.
Speaker 4: It is absolutely sports. I mean, we've all known it for a long time. There's been instances of referees and players who cheat and gamble. Let's look, you watch a game now the gambling odds are on screen.
Speaker 5: It's I mean, this is something I always wanted.
Speaker 4: When I used to do the tout services and the TV show we have was called Football Forecast and aired on a sports center. It was the only gambling show they had. We just couldn't mention the spread, so we treaded it. We really had to walk a fine line. But it's absolutely true. This is for gamblers. There's no other reason why Pete Carroll brings out the field goal unit. It even happened a couple of weeks before that. It's getting really ridiculous.
Speaker 1: You know, there's two hours worth of pregame shows all about gambling, all about the spreads and people picking them and all that kind of crap.
Speaker 5: It's yeah, it's.
Speaker 1: Taken over the game. It's taken over ESPN. It's the reason we have this ridiculous college football playoffs, twelve teams in them, and they're runing football. They're on a big way.
Speaker 5: I know.
Speaker 1: My favorite story from the last couple of days is this raccoon story Oh yeah, arena. Have you seen the raccoon broke into the liquor store? Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, where do we have it was?
Speaker 5: I think it was down south somewhere, I do. I think I'm not to look at them.
Speaker 1: But anyway, this recon breaks into a liquor store and it gets in Christmas, gets into a bunch of alcohol and they.
Speaker 5: He broke the.
Speaker 2: Drinking that level of a brain of a human, he ends up.
Speaker 1: He ends up passed out in the bathroom next to the toilet, spretty, seriously.
Speaker 4: A flat on his face, passed out from being hammured. And now they're selling liquor with like a raccoon label. I heard there's some somebody took the took the opportunity to make it make a buck off this.
Speaker 1: Now do you think he's there because he had to puke and and uh and got to the toilet and time to puke. You and he's there because he had to go to the bathroom desperately before he passed out and he went there or what why does he spread he go in the bathroom instead of over where he was drinking.
Speaker 4: Right, why would he go to the bathroom? That's a very good point, like how do they know. I mean, they don't know that we puke in bathrooms. It's very strange. But look, you know we've seen this with well the movie Cocaine Bear. It's a famous movie about a bear. We found a bunch of coke in the woods and ate it became insane.
Speaker 5: Sharks eat cocaine in the oceans.
Speaker 4: Off Florida, and can you imagine a coked up Great white shark Jesus Christ. So yeah, animals partake in the evil spirits that that or all around us, or.
Speaker 1: Maybe maybe it's maybe it's some kind of setup. I mean, come on, making it to the sharks.
Speaker 2: Couldn't be.
Speaker 5: That's a good point. It could be a setup.
Speaker 4: But I'll tell you many years ago, many years ago, fifty years ago, one of Rosalie and Jack's buddies came up with some hashish. This is like in the mid seventies, and they all tried it. And the guy left a little bit of a baggy on Rosally's night table and if their first Yorky gypsy ate it. And it was winter time, it was snow on the ground. She was not responding. They were dreading my snow. They were they were putting coffee down her throat. She was just high as fuck. The York kid just got high on the ash. She survived. But yeah, animals can sometimes get into I mean, we used to get.
Speaker 1: The frat house dogs high all the time.
Speaker 5: That's so mean. Oh no, I don't know. I didn't.
Speaker 1: I don't think it was mean.
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, would you blow would you blow pot smoke into your little doggie's faces?
Speaker 5: Now, No, you never did that.
Speaker 1: And when I was twenty years So if I was twenty years old, I probably would, right, and they'd hang out on the couch at me all night, eating freaking doritos, right, and they'd be having a good time.
Speaker 2: You don't feel alone.
Speaker 5: Yeah, they just chill out with you, you know.
Speaker 2: I want to raise out the topic.
Speaker 3: I'm curious why people who are using something they like people who are socializing with them to do the same thing. Let's say you do pots and you want everybody to try the thing, or you just drink and you always offer to your body. It's like, oh, let's drink, let's out to get or something like that.
Speaker 2: Why don't want people to be on the same wavelengths like with you?
Speaker 5: I think we all want to get on the same plane.
Speaker 4: We all want to be equal in our feeling and how we feel and whats.
Speaker 2: Up different things a jay.
Speaker 3: You know, for example, you can drink or smoke and maybe you will remember how like about your friend who pasta when did the suicide? You know it would be painful for and somebody else would dream about Hollwood at this moment having fun. You know, It's like mushrooms. You never know which story will show up and come to you.
Speaker 4: Yeah, well I never did mushrooms. I've done everything else.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I've ever done mushrooms.
Speaker 1: The greatest thing ever, I know, the greatest thing.
Speaker 5: I hear, I hear it.
Speaker 1: But but I mean, if you're doing something bad, you always want to drag your buddies coke and spin into it with you. So you all, you know, it's all for one, one for all. You're all going down together to get in trouble for something.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: The one guy who says, you know, no, I'm going to be responsible. It's like ostracize from the group. I mean, you can't do that. You got to be part of whatever the bad behavior is.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, I don't know what you guys have tried. I never tried tablets and there is a reason for that. First of all, I have a type of control and personality for the discipline, not because I'm a good girl syndrome.
Speaker 2: But I want to know the alcohol.
Speaker 3: At least I can know, okay, arena you're getting drunk, or arena, that's time to sleep, because I know if I'll do anything like experimental, I always go to sleep because I'm getting tired. But the alcohol, it doesn't uplift me that much. When I was younger, it did. It doesn't do that effect for me anymore, to me anymore. But I want to tell you one thing that I tried, but it's something like a hellen. It's not mushroom, but it has the same similar substance as a base of it. It's ayavasca. That's different. You try that ten times ten time. This is stronger than any tablety. I didn't do it because you take it, you have no idea what's going to happen to you. I never did that type of thing. It's one way ticket and you don't know. Even if you will wake up alive with awuaska, you still lose control. That's actually a mechanism to confront your control, control and personality inside, because we are all living this life under the God.
Speaker 1: You are you in some kind of safe space when you take it everybody.
Speaker 3: No, I've done that in Ukraine, but I'd done that with a great shaman who actually came from Amazonia. And I've done that in Portugal to the same man, because I trust the only one person I was blessed with the shamans.
Speaker 4: You said, the Amazon down south.
Speaker 1: Can you define what is a shaman?
Speaker 3: Yes, it's a person first of all, who is a mentor, who's a killer, who is instructor, and they know exactly what to do with you, how to help you out, to go through the subconscious process, how to face your fears, how to deal with the challenge, what to do with you, medical advice just in case you can't handle it and it's difficult for you. How to return you back faster if necessary, because it's always a medical team. If you're a good charm, you have a very good team. And how it happens, it's not just a process of taking the liquid. It's very important how they prepare it because there are two substances inside, and they call it medicine photo thousand t years.
Speaker 2: I don't know how we started with it.
Speaker 5: Did you do that? The fraud? The fraud frog a.
Speaker 3: Frog, it's combine buff But I try them also, yes.
Speaker 5: I know, I see, I don't I could ever do that because of all the vomiting. You throw up, right, you throw up violently for a while.
Speaker 2: Don't you?
Speaker 3: You throw off without throwing up. First of all, you have to prepare for footing days. You are not in the salt pepper, coffee, anything, drugs, any kind of medication. So you purify, you clean your body completely. Second, you have to come there with an intention. It's not out of curiosity because your friend did it and you want to do it. You come there to kill yourself. You come there to question the universe. Because people come there after they have been raped, have been abused, when they have a concept, whether they know how to live with a beloved one, or after loss, after trial, after bankruptcy, so big, big life challenging. That was a turning point in their life and they don't know how to deal with it. They needed support, or maybe they tried any kind of medicine and nothing helps it. Why they decided to try alternative medicine. So there are ways to do it. There should be a very professional shaman. You can go with the flow. You can trust fully because they magnetize you with a special song. They sing your songs during a few hours. Can you actually melting in this process? It's a very individual, it's very deep, it's healing. So I wouldn't take it with a joke. I would never blend it up with any kind or I don't know coke prior because I had clients who told me, oh, I really in a couple of days, I go to do aavasca. We applied with a private jet and we ordered a bunch of cork before to do it. I was shocked. You can die doing things like that. So you always have to be very honest with shaman. You always have to not kind of confess to yourself first, you know.
Speaker 1: Okay, so it sounds like you had like a very real, very professional, actual shaman. But is there is there some kind of credential you get? Is there some kind of formal education before you can be declared a shaman? Or can I put up a shingle on my door right now that says, you know, Mike the palm beat shaman and in chalman business, I will.
Speaker 3: Be very honest. I have no idea about the traditional itself. I went with my god feeling and through recommendation. Uh, and it was a very big success. But I don't promote it at all because it's very personalized. It's not for everybody at all.
Speaker 2: Uh. And it's not for you know, every person and every life, I.
Speaker 3: Would say, but uh, it's a it's a mixture of medicine.
Speaker 2: Well, to me, have to have a guide for that.
Speaker 5: Well, it's like I wrote about this in my book. My uncle Larry was getting ill.
Speaker 4: He lived in the woods in New Jersey, wore in New Jersey, deep in the woods, and he was getting he was had cancer.
Speaker 5: He was getting very ill.
Speaker 4: And an Indian and actually Native American who lived in the woods found him because he felt my uncle's presence. He found him and began to give him all sorts of tees made of roots and flowers and you know, like all these different things from nature. So that to me is a shaman. Like they're like pharmacists from nature. They just they know what kind of things to give you, what kind of healing powers certain plants have and roots have. And my uncle pulled through. It's an amazing story.
Speaker 1: He pulled me an ancient Cali tribe.
Speaker 5: Yeah, cal, it's like that kind of shit. Really really, it's amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, I watched an episode of one of the housewives shows. My wife made me watch this, and you know, these women who are you know, borderline, they're adjacent our word adjacent. Okay, they pay like a fortune for some shaman who's an obvious fraud. I mean, the episode was hysterical, how bad this guy was ripping them off. It just makes me wonder, you know, what is there a credential or not? And if there isn't, I mean, go to a city with rich women and put your shamble up. And you know.
Speaker 4: They're out in South America a lot, you know, Colombia, Cuba.
Speaker 5: I've read about them. Yeah, you could.
Speaker 4: You could be a phony shaman, sure, but the real guys are out there and they do have a knowledge about about things.
Speaker 5: But it just scares me.
Speaker 4: I'd rather take something from a doctor than something from a shaman.
Speaker 5: I don't know what it is.
Speaker 4: I've had, like I said, on every drug, but that kind of natural ship scares me. Unless the guys, if he's not a doctor, it just scares me.
Speaker 2: A j man to you here for a second, I will explain you.
Speaker 3: I wish I had that image because yesterday I gave a lecture to one of my clients. I have to the longest session in my life for three hours, but it reports it.
Speaker 2: So the idea that we.
Speaker 3: Have our physical body and it's visible, that's why I believe in it. And when we are taking drugs and medicine, that's what we are healing. So I have a question for you, why then every cancer or sometimes strong a disease, they are not healed. If medicine is so powerful, why it's not healed because it wasn't content time. Because if you think about their diagnosis, it's not formed and shaped in one day. It takes time. So you know that body mind connection. They are very strong and powerful. That's why when shaman is working with you, or any other way of alternative medicine or strong therapists or psychologists is working with you, actually it's working. They are working not with your physical body. They are working with your emotional filled other energetic fields, emotional body, mental body, causal body.
Speaker 2: So they are working with the core reason of your disease.
Speaker 3: Because your disease it's always resolved of your psychological problem where does disease come from telling It comes from something. It comes from paying trauma ten years ago that you forgot about it because you repressed memory so you would never remember about it. That's why when shaman is working with you, and again no promotion, no nothing, but I know how exactly they're working. They're working with you and energetic body, and after your physical body is fulfilled, enlightened and actually hilt itself automatically, but definitely it's a process, sometimes painful, unpleasant, traumatic, but you have to go through this because people can get desperate because they tried every single ability and work out, so that's why they want to try alternative medicine.
Speaker 2: Of course not for everybody.
Speaker 3: But you're not really fixing the emotional problem behind the physical disease. Taking a tablet, that's the problem.
Speaker 1: I just started shamming near me only four to get to uh these people who look absolutely crazy shopping.
Speaker 5: Do you guys?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think it's misinterpreted the words.
Speaker 3: You know, like I'm talking about big killers, I'm not about faw.
Speaker 1: You were dealing with real people who actually wanted to help you and knew a little bit about what they were doing or a lot a bit about it. I'm just saying I think it's an area where there's a lot of fraud. There are lots of people very of course. Okay, who knows what Pantone is?
Speaker 5: Yeah, I know, Pantone. It's a beauty product. It's a beauty line.
Speaker 4: It's a shampoos, it's all sorts of things.
Speaker 5: Pants You never had pants?
Speaker 4: You never saw a Pantone in the shower, shampoo bottle or that's Panteen?
Speaker 5: Am I crazy?
Speaker 1: Panteen? I know is is a woman's pair of care product line.
Speaker 5: Right, but no, no, not pant You.
Speaker 3: Know the whole world Pantone when you'll come home for example.
Speaker 2: No, I don't know business. This is Pantone, Yes, so they use it. It's a general world that I know, like a beauty.
Speaker 5: It's a beauty it's a beauty company. Pantone.
Speaker 3: Okay, panting Provy, it's a different thing.
Speaker 4: But it's a color for any No wait, hell hold no, Pantone now listen, listen. Pantone is a designer lifestyle color. And okay, yeah, there's an official store for Pantone products.
Speaker 5: I guess you're right. Panteen is the is the Yeah, that's what I thought.
Speaker 2: He's a product.
Speaker 1: So two idiots thought the same thing. So I thought the same thing as you I first saw this. And uh, because whoever Pantone is, they apparently every year come out with a an annual color of the year.
Speaker 2: Right beautiful, Yeah what is this year?
Speaker 1: They were like a trend said, they set trends and and and this year they came out and uh and named cloud Dancer the color of the year.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 1: The problem, the problem with cloud Dancer as the color of the year is it's a shade of white.
Speaker 2: Shade of white white.
Speaker 1: It's a shade of white. And so, as you can imagine, the woke world went crazy on these people. By the way, last year's color was mocha.
Speaker 5: I know they had the color.
Speaker 1: You remember how crazy all the white people went last year when mocha was the.
Speaker 5: Color of the year, right, what.
Speaker 4: And then you know they're tying it into Sydney Sweeney and American eagle jeans. You know, they're making it about you know, it's giving off white white vibes. It they're calling them Pantone death because they didn't get it right, and you know, it's just it's just so ridiculous.
Speaker 5: It means nothing it means nothing. There's an old there's like three.
Speaker 4: You know, it's okay, yeah, go ahead, good, I'll talk after you.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I really could about.
Speaker 4: There's an old proverb because there's only several people who are loud on the internet, and they become the story. The old proverb is, if you fill a bucket up with all rocks and you shake, it doesn't make a sound. If you take about three or four rocks out and shake it, it'll make a little noise. But if you only leave three rocks in the bucket and shake it, it makes a ton of noise.
Speaker 5: That's what this is.
Speaker 4: Very few people on social media screaming about a color that they I think it's a bad choice and is racist, it's so ridiculous.
Speaker 1: Well, you're absolutely right about that. It's a great analogy, by the way. And then what happens is the conservative media thinks it's so funny that people are this crazy that they then make a big deal about it to show how idiotic other people are. And two morons like us end up thinking it's a shampoo company and decide that it's a topic we should talk about until Arena comes to our rescue and lets us know what the heck it actually is.
Speaker 5: So what you're.
Speaker 3: Gonna say, Oh, listen, first of all, if you know physical is speaking white, is it part of every single color? We have seven male colors, colors of the rainbow, and all those colors to get yes, and if you put all those colors together, it would be white. So why did's talk about it's it's a color of the sun, it's color of light. It's white or slash invisible. So it's about existent and seen and visible or reality. If you think about people, look at us, three of us. Okay, Gavino is definitely really in Florida, not like me. He's very well tanned as well as cherry in But we are not even white by the way.
Speaker 2: We are beg.
Speaker 1: If you're looking at all, we are bege.
Speaker 2: No your dog bedell color color. Nobody is white. My white is white. Of course if phones are white.
Speaker 3: I'm bash so actually tired of being apologetic because my tennis mentor she's a for American, beautiful woman with standing shape, My very good friend, she's a for American woman from West Pulpitch. I just came to visit around heaven like she's got a baby. So I have so many of her Americans around. My favorite singer is the voice. It's Whitney Houston, and I have no problem talking to.
Speaker 5: Friends and.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm just telling you when you hear this black and white, I'm getting tired of it because.
Speaker 4: You know what you do and you and also coming from the Italian side of things, we are country, especially Cicily was overtaken and overrun by so many different empires.
Speaker 5: You know, the Normans, the Greeks, everybody.
Speaker 4: Took over Sicily. So we're all there's so much shit in our blood. That's why Mic is darker than a white guy. I typically am, but right now I look like I don't know why I look so white.
Speaker 5: I look fucking Irish.
Speaker 4: I don't know why it looks like white, but I did very dark and all of these I just called the N word when I was a kid. I mean, you know, very young, stupid kids would call me the END word when I moved.
Speaker 1: And apologize for that. By the way that I ever form.
Speaker 4: You were drinking. It was drinking bourbon at the time. Yeah, I mean, you're right, we're all a mixture of all bullshit.
Speaker 2: And guys.
Speaker 3: If they say that white people are so much against black people. Why do we go in ten and try to be darker than I have a question. It's so stupid. It's a manipulation many years ago. Yes, it was very actual. I'm very sorry for whatever happened. I'm very sorry for slavery. It shouldn't be so, I'm very sorry the great actors who were black actors. They had to sit in the last straw or they couldn't enter the room and be next to white people.
Speaker 2: But now it's over. It's equality. It's all over the place where equal.
Speaker 3: We're friends, we're doing business together, we have fellowship, and I.
Speaker 2: I never have it.
Speaker 3: When I see I can judge purple person. Are you educated or not? Are you I don't know, fun or not a knowledgeable or not. I don't think you're black or white?
Speaker 5: Well, I don't know you. I'll be honest.
Speaker 4: I definitely know that i'm making a friend who's a black guy, or dating a black girl versus white girl. There's differences in our cultures.
Speaker 5: I happen to like both cultures.
Speaker 6: But you know, I have to, I really have to admit whenever I have a black or make a black friend, there's something in my body that make It makes me feel even more. I feel better than if I made a white friend.
Speaker 5: I can't explain it.
Speaker 4: I don't know if that's all the years of us thinking that we're guilty of slavery and all that shit, even though we had not Our families had nothing to do with it. But I always think it's more special when you can connect with a black guy.
Speaker 1: Or that is white guilt.
Speaker 5: I don't feel guilty though.
Speaker 4: I just think it's cool that we get along, you know, I just think it's great that.
Speaker 1: Don't you think it's cool when you get along with a white person.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but I feel more special sometimes with a new black friend.
Speaker 5: I did because I went to the the after hour. I like that. I like that, the energy that I just liked it. I felt like, oh they accept me.
Speaker 1: Cool.
Speaker 5: I like that.
Speaker 1: So tomorrow, here's your option. You can become you can become friends with some random white guys from Texas, or you can become buddies. Which Asthma Crockett, which do you which relationship do you take?
Speaker 5: The white guy from Texas? Of course?
Speaker 3: Yeah, but it's not because she is black, but because she's Crockett.
Speaker 4: I would love I would love to sit down with Jasmine Crockett. I bet I could make her laugh. I bet her and I would laugh a lot. Even though she's a crazy bitch. I know she's like I know black.
Speaker 5: Girls like that. She's nuts. She she she she has to be black. I get it.
Speaker 4: But I think I could make her laugh and we could be friends, and for that I would feel more special about it than a random white girl.
Speaker 5: I don't know. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Try to arrange the.
Speaker 2: Aj you remember, like the black girls.
Speaker 3: She's so stunning, she has not not alternative of the show. Fife tell me she's a very one of my political show.
Speaker 2: She's she's yes show no yes, and you.
Speaker 1: Like her, Philip.
Speaker 4: I find her, I find I find her sexy. I do not her mind. There's something about it. I find sexy.
Speaker 2: She's good host as well, she's professional.
Speaker 4: Well she has people on the show at the same time because she's sucking.
Speaker 1: As everyone watches the show is to watch Scott Jennings make them all look stupid. But okay, remember the first story, the panteen pantone story. I want you to tell me what's what's dumber that story or this one? So so, Tim Walls, did you agree with these episodes, I think so so so. Tim Wall says it is shameful that motorists are now driving by his house and shouting out the R word as they drive by his house, and that is he's deeply concerned about the hate that allegedly was started by President Trump, and he believes it could turn to violence. So he spoke to reporters on Thursday about the state budget. He revealed as an aside that drivers have been repeating Trump's claims that the Democratic governor is quote seriously retarded for letting tens of thousands of Somali immigrants take over his quote once great state. This creates danger. Wall said, and I'll tell you what, in my time on this, I've never seen this before. People driving by my house and using the R word in front. This is shameful. And I've yet to see an elected official or Republican elected officials say, quote, you're right, that's shameful. You should not say it. So look, I'm worried. We know how these things go. They start with taunts and then they turn to violence. So I'm deeply concern I think what he was mostly concerned about is turning people's attention toward that rather than the massive amount of fraud going on underneath his eyeballs in his state.
Speaker 5: So yeah, of course, so what's you know, well, what's all right? What's stummer? Tell me?
Speaker 1: No, I don't know what's done?
Speaker 4: Well, I mean, look this, this fucking idiot, him and his friends have called us fashion and Nazis. They've called President Trump hitler. So if he hears the word retard come through his windows, deal with it. You know, they kept the windows open during the George Floyd ryots because his wife said she liked the smell of burning tires.
Speaker 5: Good. So now shut your fucking windows so you won't hear retard. Sorry, that's what you get.
Speaker 2: So actually try to use the vocabulary recharge.
Speaker 3: It's not about medical condition. It's about being immediate, yes and.
Speaker 2: Thinker.
Speaker 5: Okay, So the.
Speaker 4: Words back, The word is back comic shoes that our president obviously uses it.
Speaker 5: So the words back.
Speaker 2: I never disappeared he's using.
Speaker 4: I'd rather just shout out asshole as is dried by his house. That's even you know. I love to hear him. I love to hear him complain about hearing the word asshole.
Speaker 5: This guy. Look, I mean not to get too political.
Speaker 4: But this story in somehow and and small in Minnesota. It's it's it's also taking place in other states nearby.
Speaker 5: It's really bad, so much money, and I don't know how much this is true.
Speaker 4: I think reading that Somalians as a whole, because of so many centuries I suppose of inbreeding, that their IQ level is just north of being retarded for a lot for for a lot of them Pakistanis.
Speaker 5: I've heard that Atah I've been written.
Speaker 4: About lately, A lot of spoken about this whole retardation level IQ level because of inbreeding.
Speaker 1: Well, look for for people you're describing as dumb. Uh, They've made some with a relatively small population, They've grabbed a lot of power and found a way to steal a billion dollars. It doesn't sound to me like they're at at that IQ level. Sounds like they're pretty you know, my Cuning decided.
Speaker 4: I'll tell you my father told me as a former cop, you never pay attention to a group of people until they have have have perfected their.
Speaker 5: Own crime, whatever it was.
Speaker 4: The Jews, the Italians, the Irish, the Haitians, once they want Russians, once they have their fingers into money and know how to keep earning it.
Speaker 5: Then they're on the radar. So Somalians are on the radar for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's move. Let's move to happy marriages. Can we move to happy marriages, happy relationships? How's that right?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: So the Kelsey brothers on their podcasts I forget what they call their stupid podcast had on George Clooney the other day. Yes, and uh, and I guess. Clooney has claimed that through I mean like a ten year marriage, however long they've been married, that they've never he and his wife have never had a fight.
Speaker 5: Wait, Clooney said that too.
Speaker 1: Cloney said it first. Wow, Okay, Cloney said it first. And then he turned it on Travis and asked Travis if he and Taylor Swift have had a fight during the two and a half years that they've been dating, and Travis claimed that they have not had a single fight in two and a half years.
Speaker 5: I believe so, But.
Speaker 1: Arena, is that even healthy? If it is true, is that even healthy for a merit for a relationship.
Speaker 3: I think it is. I think it's absolutely healthy. I can tell it through my own experience. Kenny and I were three years and they half together, two years official and married. We didn't really have even one single fight, not because everybody is walking on the actuals and we had tried to risk and not race up inconvenient converzations.
Speaker 2: Maybe at the beginning.
Speaker 3: When we didn't know each other very well, we skipped a couple of topics that we had to raise up earlier to decide if you want to go lifetime together or not.
Speaker 2: So we had to not arguments.
Speaker 3: We had two serious conversations and they maybe not even disagreements.
Speaker 2: We shared our feelings.
Speaker 3: It was about, actually, don't forget we have different lifestyle, different mentalities, different age, different background. He has kids, I don't. And you know he had a marriage. I did, but I had a very frequent, many years ago marriage. So we had things to understand.
Speaker 2: Because we were dating, dating, dating.
Speaker 3: And we never spoke about engagement, about future, about having kids, about being married.
Speaker 2: So once we had.
Speaker 3: A situation with our friend who decided to speak about the back during all of us, and she said, oh, why don't you say what is your back at list? I said, I'll be talking about countries to visit, not about back list things to do in life. And I said, okay, I'm out of this game. And my husband, oh by not boyfriend by that time, he said, I want to know your back at list, and were realized. For one year and a half, we never shared because I was knowing probably that his bucket list is over. He had kids, he had career, he had money, he had dreams come true, he had trips, he had women, he had wife, he had everything. And my back at list is pretty long because by the time I was thirty five thy six, and I'm woman with a lot of wishes and I'm not scared to say so because God gave me a lot of potential. I realized it's my hard work because I'm not stopper and in love.
Speaker 2: I have a lot of wishes too.
Speaker 3: I have a lot of wishes in every niche of my life and I want to make them true because I have the only one life for that. And he finally decided to ask me what I want, and I sad and he kind of like, you know, we had to face each house the desires like oh, really, that's what you want and that's what you want?
Speaker 2: Oh wow, okay, good to know.
Speaker 3: After one year and a half, so that was probably a couple of two conversations we had like that to learning new things about each other, and we dealt with it because we knew we have one common goal.
Speaker 2: One shared goal is to stay together.
Speaker 3: So we had to fix thing, to find a solution, to maybe rethink what we want. And it's interesting with the time because I never was insistent and never was manipulative about my own desires. I think my husband's desires maybe even stronger than mine now about some things, you know, and so you heal it with the time, so you never have to put.
Speaker 2: It or this way or never like this.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: There were just two conversations and they were maybe unpleasant, very resultativeantastic by the end of the story, brought us to happy marriage and happy lifestyle.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let me try let me let me turn this around a little bit. Can people who have lots of disagreements have a good marriage, have a good relationship? Is it okay to disagree with your partner a lot?
Speaker 3: Uh, it's okay to disagree with your partner. I don't know about a lot. It depends about if you're talking about football, Probably this disagreement is okay if you want to live in a.
Speaker 2: Busy New York and your wife wants to live in Florida.
Speaker 3: You know, sooner or later you've got to be very unhappy, and you'll feel a lot of abandonment of your wishes because somebody else's wishes are realizing and you are not.
Speaker 2: So you start to.
Speaker 3: Hate and despise your partner because you're not living your life.
Speaker 2: That's what people start to hate.
Speaker 3: Because of passion, all this things, they are fading, and if you're a person, sooner or later they start to choose themselves. That's why people are saying, I gave you the best time of my life. I give you the most beautiful years of my life. Why did you do that? Who ask you for that? You could have chosen another man and you know, and live with him in a busy in New York, or do something you want to choose another profession, or not to work at all, or find somebody richer so you don't need to work. So why you're blaming somebody else for your wishes being not realized?
Speaker 1: Okay? This is good, this is this is very good. Okay. So I want you, on a scale of one to ten to read how threatening this a disagreement? Like I want to watch the Knicks and she wants to watch the Housewives. Is that a three televisions?
Speaker 2: It's not a problem. By televisions, you can afford. Take a long years ago the room.
Speaker 1: She wants to go out to dinner. I want to order Uber eats.
Speaker 3: Hey you do one time like this, one time like that. This is not disagreements. Things like this they easy. We are talking about big deal because we're just.
Speaker 1: Giving you hypotheticals. I'm trying.
Speaker 5: I mean, look, look, first.
Speaker 2: People argue over this.
Speaker 4: Travis and Taylor. Don't forget they have not been together every day for all this time they've been together. They've been very busy. She was all over the world touring. He visited sometimes, he's playing football. Everything we said came true about him and the Chiefs. By the way they suck his drop past, it was perfect.
Speaker 5: The Chiefs are done.
Speaker 4: But you know they're not together every day and they're planning this wonderful life with the whole world watching.
Speaker 5: There's nothing to fight about. Yet, wait a while, Wait till they have a kid.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, so the two of you, two of you buy it great? Okay, yeah, yeah, I had one white.
Speaker 3: I think people are fighting because this is situational conflicts.
Speaker 2: They're not even conflicts.
Speaker 3: I don't know what you gave us about the television and food. I'm talking about like real conflict when you're going to other directions and you know, like uh, and oh.
Speaker 2: My god, I lost my I lost my.
Speaker 3: Yes, when you have the wrong image of a person you're dating, because what happens, we are creating the image of the person, and we have started to be in a relationship not with real person, but with our picture what we created about them according to our expectations. I think these two people they don't have conflicts. Uh, maybe they will have it naturally when they will start to raise up kids because they will find out that they have different ideas of doing the upbringing. But right now they don't have wrong expectations about themselves. He knows that she's dancing on the stage, super famous, billionaire, she's the sinker. He knows she's ambitious, she's rich, she wants all the best. She will never stop, she will always do it. She's feminine. Everybody wants her for the interview, for love, for money, for a lot of things, because you like her or not.
Speaker 2: It's your type of music or not. But she made it.
Speaker 3: Okay, you can't disagree with it. You have zero expectations. You know, his career probably would be limited for the time, and she knows it. So one time he has to do some rebranding or taken a new pause, maybe become a businessman or whatever.
Speaker 5: Or he'll be on TV. He'll be a broadcaster or something.
Speaker 2: They know everything about each other.
Speaker 3: It's not like me and Kenny, but know and here, oh, finally I have to find out that you want this and that they know. Okay, so she has not incorrect image of him and he knows what she is. That's why. What do they need to fight right now? There is no secret behind them, I think so in their really.
Speaker 4: It's all achieved the biggest American dream, absolutely, and they a million and they're very lucky to be where there they are.
Speaker 5: But of course there'll be some bullshit down the road. That's natural, that's the way it goes.
Speaker 2: It's okay.
Speaker 5: You know, I listened last night.
Speaker 4: You know last night I had the wife and kids, Well, everybody was over. I cooked for everybody, We decorated the tree. There was no fighting. It was all laughing, old stories, reminiscing, hugs and kisses, you know, at the end of the day when you're raising kids, and Travis and Taylor haven't done that yet.
Speaker 5: There's a way you have to act together and be together to keep it functioning.
Speaker 4: So the kids feel okay and life can be smoother than and it normally.
Speaker 1: No, that's come a long way, dude. I'm proud of Yeah.
Speaker 5: Yeah, yeah, we're doing okay and that is good.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna I want to turn it over to you, AJ because we had the Golden Globes announcements I think yesterday.
Speaker 5: Right, yeah, yeah, a lot of stuff going on.
Speaker 1: Looking officially, I've not seen a single one of these, Irena, have you seen Age is going to go through the list? I didn't know. It's one thing not to have seen him. Frankenstein is the only one I freaking heard of.
Speaker 5: Frankenstein is fantastic.
Speaker 2: I've heard about it, didn't watch it.
Speaker 4: Okay, I've watched a bunch of these, some of them I just can't get behind.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna watch Hamnet, which.
Speaker 4: Was Shakespeare's uh and motivation to write Hamlet.
Speaker 5: I'm not gonna watch that. But Frankenstein is gorgeous. It's beautiful. That should win Best Motion Picture drama without a doubt. Oh, it's fantastic.
Speaker 2: Is it a lot of technology and.
Speaker 4: It's a different spin on what the monster looks like and what he means and the now directing at Gamo.
Speaker 5: Del Toro has been.
Speaker 4: A since he's a little boy, has loved monsters and he feels like a monster himself.
Speaker 5: He said, it's perfect. The music, it's just it's gonna win.
Speaker 1: He do that idiotic one with the sea monster that won.
Speaker 5: Oh, it's so much better than that. That was hard.
Speaker 4: This is just you know, we've all seen Frankenstein, different variations of Frankenstein. This does something so different. Jacob Elordi is six foot five. He plays the creature, the monster, and Oscar Isaac plays the doctor. It's great, it's beautiful. I'm telling you, I cried at the end. Best motion picture, of musical.
Speaker 5: Of comedy.
Speaker 4: It's gonna go to one battle after another. Sean Penn, DiCaprio Benchiel del Toro. It's a Hollywood movie, and the Golden Gloves loves to kiss Hollywood's ass.
Speaker 5: That's what it's there for.
Speaker 4: Europeans want to kiss the ass of Hollywood and this is a That movie.
Speaker 5: Was so hard for me.
Speaker 4: To get through because it's all about like a BLM type group in America that's setting off bombs and killing people. And DiCaprio used to be the big shot then he retired.
Speaker 5: It's very disjointed to me. People love it.
Speaker 4: I didn't like it at all, but it's gonna win in that category the best show.
Speaker 1: Should it win, which was actually the best movie.
Speaker 5: Uh you know what I like.
Speaker 4: Butgonia is a very interesting movie with Emma Emma Stone and Jesse Plemons. But I didn't see Novelle Vague or no other choice. But believe me, One Battle after Another is the movie that's getting lauded everywhere. So it's gonna it's gonna win this best TV series. This is what me and might disagree. Mike loves to pit. I really cannet get into it. But Slow Horses is up there, which.
Speaker 1: I love Slow Horses. I know. I love White Lotus too.
Speaker 5: Yeah, but White loadst to me is like just a seasonal show.
Speaker 1: I think I love The Diplomat too.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 4: Severance got so much, so much publicity from what they did with that show. I found it hard to watch, but I think that might pull through. The best comedy. The Bear is not a comedy. It's probably gonna.
Speaker 5: Go the hacks.
Speaker 4: It's all hats is a great show. I've actually I liked the studio.
Speaker 1: I like the studio too.
Speaker 4: I hope that wins again. Uh listen, best TV series, Limited series. It's got to be adolescents.
Speaker 5: I know. Black Mirror is good. The girlfriend's good, all her fault. I just wrapped that up. Very interesting twist and turns. But uh, let me tell you.
Speaker 1: Watch the Beast. Did you watch The Beast in me?
Speaker 5: Yes? Yeah, I like that too a lot. I liked it. I liked it not as much nice, But adolescence is done. No one's ever done this.
Speaker 4: Everything's been done in one continuous shot. The way they put this show together, it's well, it's a tough thing to watch.
Speaker 5: The better kid who's accused of.
Speaker 4: Maybe doing something wrong to a girl, Well they accused this kid of being an in cell. Which of these kids who don't have sex and they may they get made fun of.
Speaker 5: They took it from the pagers of it.
Speaker 4: Really happening, but it was a black kid. They made the kid an English white kid, but they shot it. Hollywood is gonna jerk off al ofa themselves. Because it's one shot. It's so hard to do this without changing lights and using natural light. It's like it was an amazing thing they pulled off. So I think that's gonna take it. But I did like all her fault and the beast in me and black mirror is always good.
Speaker 5: But I didn't watch eyeing for sex. And I don't think I saw the girlfriend. Did you see the girlfriend?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 5: No, I don't even know what that is. I'll tell her.
Speaker 1: I don't know who the girlfriend is.
Speaker 5: I'll look for it.
Speaker 4: But yeah, I mean, that's the way it's gonna go. You know, it's fun. They get to drink. The Golden Globes parties were always fun because that's where people drink, and you know, they a lot of them stay outside in the in the arena, not in the seat, so you have a lot of fun talking to them.
Speaker 5: The Oscar is when it really starts to well. It starts to firm.
Speaker 4: Up during the SAG Awards and everything else, and when the Oscars come, everybody's you know, very nervous and no one's eating bread for the last three weeks or any kind of carb. But the Golden Globes are fun and the host Nikki Glazier is gonna be great.
Speaker 5: She's gonna kill it like she did last year. It'll be a fun night. It'll be a fun night.
Speaker 1: It's weird to look at everything that's nominated and think these TV series are so much better than these movies.
Speaker 5: Oh they are.
Speaker 1: They are, like because there's not three networks and you know ten meme shows that tens of millions of people watch it a time. I mean, because it's a free for all and there's all this content out there. You know, you have to be really good to rise to the top.
Speaker 4: And by the way, don't I don't know why it wasn't mentioned in these categories. The movie Jake Kelly with George Clooney Adam Sandler, that is going to be a big Oscar contender. Clooney should probably take best Best.
Speaker 1: I've never heard of it.
Speaker 5: Oh my god.
Speaker 4: He plays a famous movie star at the end of his career. I just saw it. Adam Sandler's a supporting actor. He's gonna probably win. I mean, it's a great movie about Hollywood and the Oscars loved movies about.
Speaker 5: Their own business.
Speaker 4: And it's Clooney, you know, mister liberal, even though he's a prick with his politics.
Speaker 5: I love him on screen. It's a really sweet movie. I love that movie.
Speaker 1: Has he ever won I don't think he won an Oscar.
Speaker 5: Well he might.
Speaker 4: He wins the one for producing, maybe not for acting acting, right, I don't think so.
Speaker 1: Even the Perfect Storm he didn't win.
Speaker 5: Right.
Speaker 4: No, I think Adam Sandler might get a lot of you know, he's been coming on hard with these movies he's done lately, uncut jams and shit like that. But I think yeah, Actually, Clooney has two oscars well, Best Supporting Actor for Sirianna I forgot about that, and Best Picture he produced Argo with bet Affleck.
Speaker 5: So yeah, he's got two oscars.
Speaker 1: He's gonna but neither is a leading man. Oscar not a.
Speaker 5: Leading man, but this is a leading man role. He looks handsome as hell.
Speaker 4: It's shot in Italy and I watched the making of it. It's really I mean, if you want to like Hollywood, you got to watch this movie and then see how they made it. It's Noah Bomback wrote it directed. They love him in Hollywood.
Speaker 5: It's good.
Speaker 4: It's a really sweet movie about a guy whose career is ending and basically knows he wasn't the best father, but he was the best movie star. And that's a lot of men in Hollywood go through that, even women, they go through that all the time.
Speaker 5: It's that balance you have to take. Yep. You know.
Speaker 1: Well, as far as characters go in some of those TV series, is there a better character than Gary Oldman's characters?
Speaker 5: He's so great, He's so great. Yeah. I love his character.
Speaker 4: That's the part that's probably gonna limit them from winning, I think, because I don't think the world is unwoke enough to allow it to win.
Speaker 5: But he says things.
Speaker 1: That, oh, it's so good, it's so good.
Speaker 5: Here the ship. I love it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he's great, he's great. But yeah, see Jake Kelly, it's a good movie. It's one of those movies you're not gonna want to walk away from.
Speaker 1: I'll I'll look it up.
Speaker 5: It's on Netflix. It's free.
Speaker 1: Okay, last topic yesterday.
Speaker 4: Oh John Lennon forty five years ago.
Speaker 1: Forty five years okay, So Lennon was dead before Irina was born.
Speaker 5: Oh my god, that's right.
Speaker 1: Wow, So.
Speaker 5: That's funny.
Speaker 1: Arena Growing up, where did you have any perspective on the Beatles? Had you heard of the Beatles about.
Speaker 3: The Beatles, of course thanks to my parents because they were listening to Beatles and Chris.
Speaker 2: I know who's and I know that he lived in New York, and I know that he been from Liverpool.
Speaker 3: Is I love Great Britain, so learn about him like in my separate way.
Speaker 2: And he loved New York.
Speaker 3: I think he felt America or New York exactly, probably New York exactly. It's his home where he was killed.
Speaker 4: It was I was with actually I was with Chico because we were watching Monday night football at my house.
Speaker 5: I remember, and the news came.
Speaker 1: Over the clip when Howard Cosell announced it was online today.
Speaker 5: We happened to together.
Speaker 4: We never watched football at my house, but that night we were together when.
Speaker 5: It didn't really mean that much to me when it happened, but as the years went on, of course it means a lot.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's just, uh, it's amazing to me that it's that long ago and really quick.
Speaker 5: I have a story that my uncle worked.
Speaker 4: I think I told you my uncle worked on the Ed Sullivan Show as a cameraman.
Speaker 5: When the Beatles performed and Arena. It was the.
Speaker 4: Most culturally huge thing in America that they run Ed Sullivan. The whole country, part of the world was watching. And my uncle had the shot sheet, so he what commercial was first?
Speaker 5: What musical act?
Speaker 4: So he had that sheet and had to wherewithal to have all four beetles signed the back of it, and they all did. He gave it to me when I was a kid. I put it in a jewelry box. Didn't really mean much to me. And when I got robbed, our house got robbed, they emptied out my jewelry box into a pillowcase and took but they took that. Whoever took it threw that piece of paper away. They didn't know what they had. I've looked it up. That piece of paper, the shot sheet from Ed Sullivan with their signatures has worked over a half a million dollars.
Speaker 5: The fucking guy that hurt, can you imagine?
Speaker 4: And then and when McCarthy and Ringo Starr died, it's going to be even more expensive because only two were dead.
Speaker 3: But believe you know what, I know the way he was killed, But I don't understand what was the reason.
Speaker 2: I know that by that time in America, like.
Speaker 3: Why it was so famous because you can reach celebrities so easily, like you say, get a signature.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because it was what was?
Speaker 5: What was?
Speaker 4: What was Mark David Chapman's biggest thing about killing killing Lenin just to be famous? Did he want to wait, the one who shot Reagan was the one who wanted to impress Jody Foster, right, yes, yeah, okay, so Mark David Chapman, I'm not sure why he was following Lennon that day.
Speaker 5: So he knew he was. Also, he was a musician. I think he played guitar.
Speaker 1: I thought it was. I thought he was very much against uh Lenin's politics. I thought it was.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it was jealousy, self loathing and a desire for fame, fueled by Lenin's perceived hypocrisy preaching peace while living lavishly. I mean, yeah, he had Catcher in the Ryan his back pocket. Sid fucking people man, sick people.
Speaker 2: It was from the other city.
Speaker 3: He came for a few days on purpose to stay there to watch him.
Speaker 2: He knew the building where he lives. But this is like just because of jealousy. That's another side of.
Speaker 3: Being rich and famous, because I think people think that life is so wonderful after it.
Speaker 4: Wants they want, they want their name to live alongside the name of the person they killed.
Speaker 5: It's a terrible thing.
Speaker 1: I'm not sure if this is real or it's a memory I just created because of how many times you're exposed to something in your in your life. But I swear, and I know I was only fourteen months old when Kennedy was shot. But I swear I can see myself in a car seat.
Speaker 5: I believe it, watching.
Speaker 1: My mother fall apart after she's hearing it come out of the radio, and.
Speaker 5: I believe it.
Speaker 1: I believe it. And then the other one is I swear I'm in a room with the rest of my family watching on a black and white TV the Beatles on.
Speaker 5: Yeah, that's all of it. I know who is that?
Speaker 1: Sixty four? I would have been.
Speaker 5: Two, dude, listen.
Speaker 4: I went to a funeral in Brooklyn when I was in my thirties. My grandmother died when I was two years old. I'm in his funeral parlor and I said to Rosie, Grandma was laid out here, right, She goes, yeah.
Speaker 5: I said, I'm going to tell you what room.
Speaker 4: She because there was like five different rooms. And I began to walk because I remember when I was on my father's shoulders at two years old, and I remember him taking me down the right side of the stairs. I said, there's a short stand case here, and then the room was to the left.
Speaker 5: She goes, yeah, you're right.
Speaker 4: I said, Daddy bent me over and let me kiss Grandma in the casket right there at the back of that wall.
Speaker 5: She goes, that's exactly what Grandma was laid out. So that's amazing.
Speaker 4: It is because I can't remember the half a dinner six days ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I mean, I don't know if it's real or not, because at least the Beatles you've seen it. Yeah, Now, I watched this Ruder film I don't know how many times, but but you can't. It's not like I've heard the broadcast on radio of Kennedy, And I mean, I think that scene is real.
Speaker 5: I think I remember your mother. You saw your mother crying or whatever. That's that's real. Absolutely.
Speaker 1: Maybe, I don't know. I think anyway, I almost had my whole voice back. This is therapeutic. That's dire to get therapy from your ina today.
Speaker 5: She did.
Speaker 4: She did, Maybe Atlantic City, maybe Atlantic City agree with you. Maybe you and Kenny to get a little placed out there.
Speaker 5: You know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I don't think grab my wife at dinner and tell her nick games. You know that that shows me, like four nicknames.
Speaker 4: Versus his house wife shows tonight Tomorrow she'll.
Speaker 2: Have a dinner with you. I know we're coming back.
Speaker 1: Don't kid anyway. Fun hanging out guys, Thanks for listening.
Speaker 5: We'll see it with you.