Speaker 1: So oh man, I thought I hit it. You gotta hit the show camera button. That's a bit of a bit of an issue, John, hear you there. It's Tuesday, Tuesday thoughts here on the network, and here's the rundown for the day. First off, sorry about the hiccup. I thought I had queued it back the intro instead of it hitting that weird note off the top, but apparently I didn't, So you've got a weird note off the top instead of everything else. All right, So here's the deal. Here's where we are today, batting lead off, and whenever the man who's in charge, or one of the men in charge can hop in, we're gonna catch up with Lloyd Hours, technical Director of the Marshall Island Soccer Federation. Thus the reason that we're wearing the jersey today, and we got a reason to wear the jersey today, it is because we've got some really cool news coming from the Marshall Island Soccer Federation and the State of Arkansas. So we'll have that coming up in just a little bit when Lloyd can drop by and let us know what in the wide world of sports is going on. Then after that we get you rolled into the day, it is Open Cup, it is MLS review from the weekend, and god forbid, if you're a fan of the La Galaxy, then we can talk a little bit about maybe the second legs of semi finals when it comes to Champions League and anything else on your mind. We'll talk about what happened in high school last night, get you set up for the noon show and everything else that's going on there, so without any further ado, wasting no time, as the man is ready to go. It is like early afternoon, so nine plus five is fourteen, so it's a little after two o'clock in the afternoon on the other side of the Atlantic Ocean. What show gives you that? I think ours none others. We bring in Lloyd Ours TD for the Marshall Island Soccer Federation. How are you, my friend.
Speaker 2: I'm good, I'm good. I'm a little bit nasily. We're struggling with hay fever here in the UK, but good to be back.
Speaker 1: Wait. Always a pleasure, yep, I am right there with you. Allergies are with me. You know, when we figured out that you could do this on a quick turn, I was trying to figure out what gear to wear.
Speaker 2: And obviously I appreciate it.
Speaker 1: Well, I had to go with this because if I wore the the the newer one of the two, then it would end up being like just massive flares and no one could actually see my face, which might actually be an improvement. But I figured I would go and bust out the og the og jersey. And the reason that I wanted to bring you on and you and mad or anybody else that could answer the siren song this morning is that for those that have been keeping track of a particular Kickstarter project about what the desire was for the Federation, and it's august In, Arkansas, which sounds like some kind of a Norman Rock roll painting august In Arkansas actually is going to happen because you made your number on the Kickstarter project. When did you find out that you made the number?
Speaker 2: Well, I have to be like the damper on it slightly, only because so we found out as it was rolling. I don't know about Matt and Justin, but we were like refreshing out our feeds every every hour, it seemed, and then someone beat us to it. So we have a guy called Woody Watson who is Arkansas based and is doing a lot of legwork on the ground for us, and he beat us to it. He put it into our little WhatsApp group and if you made it. So we reached that twenty thousand pounds and think it is about twenty six thousand dollars, which is amazing and to be honest, yeah, that that covers a big chunk of the the funding needed. I guess the big thing for us now is we do need an extra push, which we're going to try to do from sponsorships. So the twenty grand will twenty pound will cover our accommodation. So not only do we have to cover ourselves and give ourselves somewhere to stay for our team. As a host nation, we have to provide that for the visiting nations as well. So food in accommodation is put up by the host nation, which is us, so that covers that, which is fantastic. Now we've got the big push to get us there, So that's where the sponsorship is going to come in. Hopefully we can find someone that wants to put their name, you know, their company's brand in across the You could be the headline sponsor, you could be sponsoring goalkeeper gloves, whatever it may be balls match day experience, whether it may be, but that's where this sponsorship drives. Now going to come. But yeah, the big Chunkers is gone, which is amazing.
Speaker 1: What has it been like for all of you guys to come up with this idea? Well, first off, where did you come up with the kickstarter idea? Try and see if that would help.
Speaker 2: To be honest, it was Matt. I don't think I can take credit for it. I don't think anyone else can as well. It was Matt's idea because we had the go fundme patron when we first started, which everyone seems to be doing it, you know, every everyone has that approach. With the Kickstarter, it seems a little bit cooler because the draw and the sort of the appeal of the kickstarter is you risk it, you have it all, or you lose it. So we set the bar high. But by on in mind to run the tournament itself is going to be around seventy thousand, sixty thousand pounds. We have unfortunately had guam that are dropped out, which is a shame, but in the one hand, it makes it easier to frustrating a little bit money, so it does drop it slightly on the other side, it makes it sad that they couldn't take up because they're a big ally that we wanted to use. But yeah, with the Kickstarter we knew the figure. But at the same time, if you don't hit the limit is yeah, you lose whatever's in there. So you might be you know, five pound five dollars short, but you losing whatever's in there. So we thought, well, we're too risky to put the full of out. We've put twenty thousands and yeah, we fortunately made it, but I think we've twelve days to spare as well.
Speaker 1: And to have this kind of attention to an idea. How wide ranging has it been where folks have been able to sit there and express interest in the project? How many folks have been reaching out? Has your WhatsApp group been blowing up from all around the planet.
Speaker 2: Oh, honestly, honestly, Like I think we've got about ten new WhatsApp groups now because we self and Matt and just didn't have one anyway. Then we had like board ones, and we had ones with just a couple of people Markansas. Now we've got ones with people that are running it in terms of setting the things up, so we you know, we want at certain venue, we wanted for certain times. We want practice at certain times for all the teams. But we are the other side of the world. We're collecting with people twelve hours ahead and also six was behind, so collaborating rather. So we've got Woody that's doing that for us. But yeah, then we've got other groups as well. So we've had a fortunately, had a group of I want to say six or seven people that have expressed interest in just helping with ideas and sharing it and they've created a new WhatsApp group. But no, it's been amazing, and you know, the press we've had from it has been has been great. As usual, We've got to keep the momentum going and keep the message in the in the media from now.
Speaker 1: Anyway, how did you come up with Springdale as your venue?
Speaker 2: I can't remember if we've spoken about it before. I'm pretty sure we have, but I'm not sure. But yeah, Springdale is that the the hub of non RMI based communities. It's the largest marsh Lease community based outside of the Marshal Lands itself. Whenever we've done anything in terms of the US based activities, women's camps, stuff like that, it's been in Arkansas, especially you know, mostly around Springdale, So whenever we look at doing aties in the US, it'll always be based on spring Down. Now we felt that, yeah, this is this is where we should be. We in a ground scheme of things. You probably look at it and think we wanted to be a Magoro, But for a first game, it was difficult to get the buy in from people to come to majorro being honest, because it's so expensive and there's a risk for them. Whereas we've had really good relations with common ca cafe nations. We reached out to a few a lot of people wanted to come back but couldn't quite make it work, but US, Virgin Islands and Turks and Kikos could And we felt then that, you know, the US is the place to be for us. So that's where we chose.
Speaker 1: And the for those that may not know, it's right there in that four Corners area where it's northwest Arkansas. Then if you flip and go across the border into Oklahoma, there's some coies that are there on the eastern side of that border, right up there in that that cross section of Missouri and Kansas and Oklahoma and Arkansas and it looks like the venue that you maybe right now that is looking like it's going to be Springdale High School right there, right in the heart of the whole thing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's and that's an impressive venue as well. It really is impressive, and yeah, we're looking forward to playing it. Really is amazing that like for us, you look at schools here any sport, it's just a field for you for any sport. But to play in a six thousand seat or six thousand capacity stadium which is a high school is absolutely mind blowing for us. But yeah, amazing in the sense that we're going to play there, and it only gives us inspiration when you look at nations like Greenland for example, with their Conker Caffe applications at the moment, and you think, yes, we are technically that side of the world. We're in a different region, but we have such good political ties to the US, we have good transport links to the US, we have good relations with conquer caaff nations. Why don't we put on our show and see what we can do and see where it takes us. I guess see.
Speaker 1: Now that's the next step is that for the Marshall Islands to take on Greenland that I.
Speaker 2: Speak to their technical director Saur and I speak to say quite a lot, and he's a really good guy. Very similar to that story to ours, but they are just a little bit more advanced than us and a little bit further down that line. But yeah, they're they're coming to London in October. So I did express some interest. I will play you. But the downside I realized is it doesn't give us a lot of time to raise the money to do it, so I don't think it will happen, But yeah, we'll make it happen at some point, I'm sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, the friendlies of the Marshall Islands in Greenland. So if you look back to day number one when you dove into this project, when you and Justin and you all dove into this to sit there and get to where it is now, and I know a lot of folks will sit there and say, well, it's the next number of years. But at the same time, I'm sure it feels just like the other day.
Speaker 2: When you started, Oh it really does?
Speaker 1: I mean, what is what runs through your mind about everything about where the entire soccer community has embraced the story and want to see you grow and want to see the Marshall Islands represent what's it been like from day one and now to get to this next stage, in this next event coming up in ones.
Speaker 2: I think for us it's been trying to maintain a bit of level headedness and trying to make sure that we don't one we don't get carried away with ourselves, but also people don't get carried away with expectations, right because the common theme is that people wanted to see the eleven to eleven games since day one, and we realized quite quickly that wasn't going to happen because obviously, you know, we were starting out from fresh from scratch, so we needed to make sure it was sustainable. We needed kids playing, we needed adults playing. We needed to actually but this summer, for example, half the squad's not going to be living in the Marshall Islands. Half of it are Marshals people that live in different places. But we wouldn't have had that opportunity to do that in the early days. But yeah, it's just making sure that people stayed relevant or sorry, we stayed relevant to what people wanted to see. We've tried to make sure that we had good achievements and things we ticked off along the way foot sale last year being like a stepping stone with the international fixtures last summer, but this is now where people have been building towards and without naming names as a regional nation, which is very similar next door to the Marshall Islands who've tried doing something similar and haven't got anything close to what we've managed to do, which is testaments what we've been doing. But also in terms of a kickstart, I think that raised like six hundred pounds, whereas obviously we've managed to hit twenty thousand in two months and I think that's just down. So we've kept the interest flowing, but we've also kept that appeal of the potential of what we've got coming up, and we've got massive aims for what we want to do after this. So this is now just becoming part of a stepping stone and we want to make sure it's a good one for us.
Speaker 1: Lloyd Aros, technical Director of the Marshall arl On Tzacer Federation Bett and leader here this morning because he's fighting allergies and I know that that we have. When you duck your camera out, I know that's when you're fighting to dial it back in. It's like, Okay, he's going to ask a question and turn my camera off and I got to fix something and then I'll come right back. I know exactly that feelings cool. When was the last time you were on the island and helping out on futsal and everything?
Speaker 2: February? So yeah, a couple of moms go down.
Speaker 1: So what was what was it like back on the island last time you were there with all of the footstal and getting everybody acclimated to all of that. What was your last trip like?
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was really good, to be honest, it was different because the first time I went out, it was a case of trying to uh just work out what was going to happen, what was the layer of the land. The second time was more around the tournament of footsalth tournament. The third time was more around coach education, but also see another islands. So Madro was good because it allowed us to see the same people we keep seeing, but also how they develop it. But then we had the chance to go to Quadline obviously the home of the US military base, but uniting Quadaline the under the Soccer Federation banner and in e by as well. Is an interesting place there we goes tactical. The EVA is an interesting place in the sense of it's one of the most poverty stricken places in the world. It's the sixth largest or sorry sick, most condensed population in the world. You've got around twenty thousand people living in like three square miles. Wow. And it was eye opening because there is just nothing it. Poverty is probably is key you're king, and it's crazy to think that because the twenty minute boat right away, you've got Quadline which has everything you have an hour away by flight you've got Maduro, which is obviously in between the two. So it's yeah, it was eye opening that sense. But the good thing for us was seeing how we could help there. We've got sessions happening there now, so yeah, it's a different trip in the sense of it was more around uniting different areas rather than just the technical side. But on the technical side we realized people play a little good Quadleene played against majurow footsal and outdoor, and that's where we've managed to use a bit of a recruitment strategy for this summer's games as well.
Speaker 1: What's it been like for you and for everyone attached to the project to try and unite each and every island in the chain that you've been touching with. What's it been like to try that, to have that unifier it.
Speaker 2: In terms of having Quadleene on board.
Speaker 1: Yeah, qua you know eby Quadleen Madiro.
Speaker 2: Well, because Quadlene has always had some form of soccer going on. They've had a soccer season for I don't even know how long in terms of a two month season, but it's it's very very well organized, very well structured. But once soccer season's done, it moves onto the next sport, the next sport, the next sport. It just goes around. But we also realize because that's happening, there will be players that have either playing at a decent level because it's competitive, but also they've probably come into Quajalin from somewhere else. They probably have a soccer background and there are a lot of people that live there that have been there for years. Kids have grown up on Ireland. So for example, this summer we've got players from Quadline who have been on Quajalen or in the Marsh Islands in general for twenty years, but have also got players that are young but we're born in the Marshall Islands and have grown up in the marsh Islands and are living on Quadaline. And yeah, it allows us to open up that player, Paul, but it also allows us to do more things and more opportunities for the guys from major roys go and play there and vice versa.
Speaker 1: What about the idea of of unifying all of these different communities in socioeconomic backgrounds where you go from poverty, you know, you go from poverty to an island that's got pretty much everything to the one that's in the middle. As you're talking about, what's it like to unite these three groups together through the sport of football.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that's always been a game sorry our aim as well in this game, because we've always said that our aim is to unite communities regardless of where they are, for Marshal's people around around the world. We had players from Masuro who hadn't left Maduro before and one of them was saying to me like, oh, this is the best weekend of my life. And you're thinking you've only gone to Quajalin and it's but it is like night and day. And then so seeing the opportunities that we're given through the sport is unbelievable. But hopefully that's something that we can just build on in the future as well. But like this summer, for example, we've got yeah, players from quaj Leine, players from Madro, players from the US or a mainland US based We've also got a couple of Marshal Lease players that are marshal Lea's but live in Germany. And so the difference then is even broader because it's you know, even for the guys that are US based compared to the European based, they've still grown up in a different way, different style of playing the game, and cultural beliefs, whatever it may be. It's going to be interesting to unite those different backgrounds and cultures. Anyway, he has one group.
Speaker 1: What's it like to get notifications? How does that happen? It's like, yes, I live in Germany and I'm of Marshall's descent. How does that work? How does that happen?
Speaker 2: So prior to the US links to the Marshall Islands, it was like a German occupation. A lot of marsh LEAs have ended up in Germany over the years. Over the years, and then one guy reached out to us saying on Instagram, I think saying look I'm marsh Lee's I play soccer or a football's I think. And it was like, right, okay, but we get a lot of messages from people saying I want to play for the marshal Lions, but they're not marshal Le's. But this guy was adamant. I was like, look, if you can prove you are marshal Le's, got brilliant. So he did. He went away, he came back with birth certificates with his grandparents and right, okay, fair enough, but he's only seventeen, but he plays in the German fourth Division. And then from him he found another guy that is also seventy, also has Marshley's grandparents, who also plays in the German fourth Division. So we're like, okay, fair enough. So and then there was another one who is in Surbia who is marsh Ley's but can't play this summer, will be available for future games after that. But yeah, it's unbelievable how these different people just keep popping up from different places.
Speaker 1: All right, So what's next on the board to get ready for August in Arkansas? What can folks do? How can they help out. Just because you've hit the marker and the Kickstarter project doesn't mean that they should stop.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, So we've got twelve d eleven days left I think now with the Kickstarter, So if that can keep rising, brilliant because it just allows us to do more. But yeah, the next thing is if people are listening from companies who might want a media promotion in terms of worldwide media, social media, the branding opportunity, just community relations, doing something good for the community, then get in touch because we've got loads of for sponsorship packages ranging from I think it ranges from two thousand dollars to sixty thousand dollars, so it's endless opportunities to get involved.
Speaker 1: As always, my friend, it's great to see you. I know that we're both fighting. I know we're both fighting allergies.
Speaker 2: And that's suck, but appreciate it.
Speaker 1: You know that you got the keys to the kingdom. You can come in anytime. Just I know. I know that we have our own WhatsApp group, so I know that if there's anything we all want just to reach out. And it's great to see my friend. Fantastic that you made the marker on the Kickstarter. I know that it's just the beginning of everything and looking forward to seeing you in August and Arkansas, my friend. Thanks for dropping out, Thank you for having us appreciate it all right. Lloyd Auers, technical director of the Marshall Island Soccer Federation, dropping by. So, yes, Joe, So I'm gonna do the screen sharing thing that I did yesterday just to let you know what's going on and you can kind of see it, and I'll navigate through the U the Kickstarter project for you just so you can see what's going on and let you know. So, all right, they they cleared it's twenty six thousand US, so it's like twenty thousand pounds, and so let's see that. Did that? Now? Screen share and here we go. So let me share what you're staring at. And so there's the project in and of itself. And so once again there's the marker. They made the marker, and right there is the twenty six five ninety eight US and so that's what they made eleven days to go on the project. And then they sit there and they break the whole thing down like we've been following, you know, each and every time. And so then you end up with a bunch of different updates and everything. And so here is once again how you can help out at least just start Springdale, Arkansas. It's gonna be it looks like it's gonna be now at Springdale High School. So the fourteenth and the sixteenth, and it's gonna be a three way dance now unfortunately with one of the clubs that has backed out. But once again talking about risks and challenges in the FAQ and all those kinds of things. But so and here's the rewards. Here's part of the stuff. So you can get virtual tickets, you get your signed squad photo, and there's a bunch of different there's a bunch of different things here, you know match Day Pass behind the scenes and this was in the Marshall Islands, Jersey. Once again, that's the no Home home kit, so you can have the choice of the new one there or the OG like I'm wearing here. And you also have the match day fan pack with the scarfs and everything as modeled by our own Madison crews. So you can have the fan pack for about one hundred and thirty three dollars where you get one of everything. You get the OG bucket hat. You get the pen, the badge, the streaming ticket, and the scarf as modeled by our Matty Cruise. So I still have a handful of them, but what if you want to participate in that way, So as a part of the as a part of the fan pack, you get the scarves that we have here on site, the match worn jerseys. You can get that for two hundred and fifty pounds once again premier sponsorship, which is what Lloyd was getting into. You can go to the Kickstarter project, join the backroom Steff ten Grand. You get to be a coach and someone actually joined in and for that, so we need the other two people to do that. And so that's part of the deal, all of the available rewards to be a part of what's going on on the fourteenth through the sixteenth at Springdale High School in Springdale, Arkansas. Yes, we'll be there. I know it's the beginning of high school football season here in Georgia, but it is, by the way, it's a really cool moment that you really I think can only have like once in a lifetime. So that's the cool stuff. And yeah, we'll probably be out there and break it all down for you while we're there through the sixteenth of August. That's when the tournament, the Outrigger Challenge Cup is gonna happen, and it's gonna be fun to see how it's received there in Arkansas as the next stage of this for the Marshall Island Soccer Federation. So once again, very very cool that we were able to grab Lloyd through his hay fever and his allergies to talk about what's going on this morning. So Lloyd hour's bat and lead off. They made their number. So once again you still got sponsorship opportunities if you know anybody that is looking to grow the beautiful game and you can reach out to them and you can be you know, hey, title sponsor the whole thing and it's taken care of and the goodwill that's attached would be absolutely amazing. So there you go. Great to catch up with Lloyd as always and find out what's the latest, because like I said, I was debating which jersey to wear, and that's the other thing. You go to the store and you could really go to the poorhouse. Legitimately you could go to the poorhouse, but it's for a good cause. And so we've been keep an eye on them from the absolute beginning. We are you know obviously that we're in in for a penny, in for a pound, and in for our dumping our wallet upside down, and just making sure that they continue to get all the the great publicity as the story continues to go involving the Marshall Island Soccer Federation as they continue to grow once again. August fourteen through sixteen, Springdale, Arkansas, Springdale High School, they made their Kickstarter number, But that doesn't mean you got to stop, because there's a lot of stuff that has to be done between now and August for infrastructure and all that kind of stuff. So it's three months out and so that's the next stage is trying to get everything organized there in Springdale for the entire gathering there for the twenty twenty five Outrigger Challenge cups, so very very cool stuff there and catching up with Lloyd. So Hi, good morning. I guess that was something of an elongated opening kickoff, considering that Lloyd just joined us from the absolute beginning been in Kickoff brought to us buy our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff coffeeco dot com. That's your QR code you hit that QR code and you go and get your Kickoff Coffee. You get your kickoff, you get to kickoff your day with our friends from Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot com. So you hit that QR code, you go into the store, you buy the store out, but you can do it at fifteen percent off discount because if you use the code soccer down here fifteen, you get fifteen percent off you purchase. They in turn take ten percent reinvest it in youth games, youth initiatives from our friends at Kickoff Coffee and Kickoff Coffeeco dot Com. All right, now the rest of the stuff that you can do to help help out, whether it's us for Soccer for Good, whether it's the Marshall Islands. And by the way, like I said, you go to their store, you get the gear. The scarf ships from office HD or if I see you in person, I hand it to you. Everything else shipped from London because of their association with Player Layer and their manufacturers and all of that stuff. Everything else comes from London. The scarf comes from here. So like I said, I think I've got about ten before I have to make the new order. And then I probably have to make a new order before heading over to Arkansas in August, so you can dial it up there and you can get all of the gear and have it shipped to you. But the scarf comes from me. That's just part of our Soccer for Good campaign. Here in twenty twenty five, Olive in New York has our jersey, the first ever SDH jersey. It is a Navy jersey and once again net proceeds go to our Soccer for Good campaign here in twenty five. You can get it personalized either in white letters and numerals, or you can get it personalized in Carolina blue, Columbia blue, double blue, light blue, whatever you want to say, depending on your allegiances and your affiliations, and I would consult with Alex and Abbey as to which one you might want to have in your stacks. But it's the old school floppy collar and you have seen Michael Parker Curse wear it on the air. You've seen Greg Garza and Maddie and Sophia Kupertino, our photographer extraordinaire, model them on our Instagram account. Greg Garza doing blue Steel when he modeled the particular when he modeled the particular jersey, so you can pick that up at Olivi and York. You can go to Gratty Baby and Grady Baby Co. And get the either red or black with the Golden Boss. Lettering of soccer is just better in Atlanta and if you go and help out there. Grady Baby Net Proceeds is a part of our Soccer for Good campaign help out middle school soccer programs attached to the Atlanta Public school system. So that's where we are with that. It has the SDH logo on this cuff. It has the Grady Baby logo on this cuff. The boss has stolen the black one because she can't wear red if it's you know, like crimsony red because of her affiliation to her university. So she has stolen the black. You can get t shirt, you can get sweatshirt. You can go to Gratty Baby and Grady Baby Co. And you can help out there as well. So let's see what have I missed. So it's Marshall Islands, Oh finats FNTZ dot co slash soccer down here. You can get your true fix of all the beings Noster tell a cdo for the fans, Taysa or buddy Nino Torres and Gold TV. He has already warned me that Thursday we're going to talk about stories going on in Portugal, including the team that we ish on because they deserve to be ished on Boa Vista and someone who might actually be worse in their front office. So that's going to be a part of the storylines on Thursday in the Power Hour when Nino Torres joins us from Gold TV. That's going to happen in the beginning of our number two, so you'll have that to look forward to. With the Finates, you can continue, noister tell a cdo for the fans, taysa lega one lega one Max Pro and I think they've added Tego Sports so Tigo Sports out of Central America as well. And you really can become a true degenerate when it comes to all of your all of your watching of the sport of soccer at Finanates, at FNTZ, dot co, slash soccer down here, so Finatis, Marshall Islands, Grady Baby Olive and York and what's the other one? Uh, what's the other one? I can't think? Oh the being a fanati coo ten dollars a year you can become a Finati coo and be a part of our membership and what you can you can do there is for ten dollars a year. You get to be a part of our Fanati Coo and a Farnaziko campaign and what you can do there is ten bucks a year. You get to be a part of our conversations on the chant app right here, and you get a lot of discounts by being a Fanati coo and you get discounts to a lot of different places. You get to be a part of our game day conversations. We get to come in and say hi to you and find out what's going on. You to vote for Player of the match and have conversations with everybody. Thanks to everybody who has done this so far. And just to give you an idea of the partners that we have so far, Brass Tap the Moxie Hotel in Midtown Atlanta, if you're a Finati coo and you can show that you are discount on food and beverage in the hotel. South Manon Watkinsville Schoolhouse in Marietta, Hard Cider in Marietta, elix A Brewing both in Buford and Monroe, Round Trip and Marietta Social, Fox and Norcross Keys to Flavor Catering and sugar Hill discount off of your first catered event, Fideau, Midtown Food Tabs, O'Sullivan's across the board whether it's beer, food or merch. Remember to cater FC's coming up just around the corner Lloyd's. You get a discount off of select at Land United Gear at the Johns Creek location, Finished Goods and Winders, Slow Poor and Lawrenceville out Running Stone Mountain Tires plus in Alfaretta, Dad's Garage, UH and Chateau are In All my personal favorite and el customer he s youall Son Ramon Costa Rica, you get a percentage off of booking with a code if you become a Fanatiko if you ever want to go to Costa Rica, and if well, actually if you're a Fanati coo or when you're a Fanati co you go to Costa Rica, you're thinking of going to Costa Rica, you can go and stay at Chateau rn All And if you are a Fanati coo with a code, you get a discount. So literally you could go see Saprisa Olavelensay or Herediano and you could stay at Chateau rn All, or you could just go to Costa Rica and you'd get a discount traveling to Costa Rica and staying at Chateau r and All. If you are a Finati coo no lie battle and brewce sandy springs in the battery and while leaping Atlanta downtown on Ted Turner Drive, and those partners are growing each and every time out that we continue to grow. What's going on with the Finanti cos at SDH. So it's group dot chant dot fan slash soccer down here here, slash join. Let me see if I can do it. Group dot chant dot fan slash soccer down here, slash join. Hopefully I didn't screw it up and add another friggin' dot like I always do. No, I didn't. Okay, cool, because literally there's a need help button that is at the end of my content line when I'm trying to type, and so a lot of the times the stuff at the end of the line is obscured, and so I'm guessing it's just logistics. So anyway, group dot chant dot fan slash soccer down here, slash join. Ten dollars a year gets you to be a Finati Coo and you can be a part of everything there and all the discounts and the conversations and everything that we've got going on here. After we're done this morning, you get to listen to once it's edited, our Coupelbertadora Show with Howard Hamilton from Soccer Metrics. It's a new round of competition. We'll get into that with Nino as well on Thursday, and you get to hear that at noon. Soccer is in Session live presented by our friends at Kaiser Permanente. We have coaches and brackets and things and stuff because yesterday it was all of the girl's action that broke itself down to get you ready for the semifinals on the eighth. And there's only one match I think that is in play and it's Hebron Christian hosting Holy Innocence. That one is tonight at seven thirty is a part of a double header at Hebren Christian. But we do know everyone else. We know everyone else that is getting together on the eighth in the semifinals for the girls, and we will be hearing i think from Shaun Guillery at noon, the head coach at Jackson as he gets ready on a match day on the boy's side, and we'll see if we can catch up with our friends from Pike County as well and find out about that tonight in Dalton. It is our matchup with Saint Pots in Dalton, so we'll be on a little beforehand. I think it's a six o'clock kick. Don't quote me yet, and so is it a six o'clock kick tonight? Let's see Dalton Catamount Soccer April the eighteenth. No, no, it's too far back. And no, I don't want to find out about who's you? What's it's Harry Kane because what does Harry Kane have to do with Dalton? Nothing? Okay, So let's go to the other side, Saint Pius Soccer. Let's see if we can find out. Okay, So Saint Pius. So Saint Pius Boys Saturday Saturday Saturday, sharp says the East Dyte. How old is that? That's the twenty eighth, No wonder, okay, So it is Saint Pius at Dalton is number one, at number three, at number one, and that is going on. Six point thirty is the start time, So six point fifteen will be on with the pregame show to get you through your brackets and get you started. On the evening six thirty kick at Chapel Harmon, so Saint Pius can get out of the city and not be stuck in traffic. So it is Saint Pius at Dalton on the boy's side, number three at number one in the classification six point fifteen pregame six thirty kick and we will keep you posted on everything going on there. We are still trying to figure out where we are going to be on Thursday. We won't know Friday until tonight and if you follow it along on social media, yesterday it was it was let known that to Tino Hernandez's time at Calhoun is done after four seasons. And so there's a picture of Bama and Tino on their Facebook account. And after the match is over and the two to one loss to Johnson, it was announced that Tino Hernandez is leaving Calhoun. And it has been really cool to see what he has been able to do with that program as a part of that program over the last handful of years. So Tino Hernandez is leaving the program at Calhoun and we can't wait to see the next steps and stages as to what's going on up there with the Yellow Jackets. But Johnson Gainesville, by the way, Johnson Gainesville has the quick turn. They are playing tonight. So we mentioned going and playing three matches in a week just to get to the finals. Johnson Gainesville's in the first step of that. Johnson Gainswell's going up against Chestity tonight, and I think it's a seven thirty start, but at least you're not having to travel from one end of the state to the other. And so what you can traditionally do is have conversations in weeks that are compressed like this and sit there and go, well, can we push it back chess Toit was like no after the discussions, and so Johnson Gainsville and Chessity, Johnson gains Will on a quick turn after having played fifty two minutes aside, they had to drive back and play today. And so that's what Johnson Gainesville is doing in the matchup with Chessity, and so that is going to be tonight on the boys' side to get them caught up so they can The winner of that one gets to play on Friday. So literally it could be three matches in five days. For Johnson Gainesville, for the winner of Seawan Ringold, and for the winner of Jenkins and Northwest Whitfield to make it to the final. That's what you're getting into on the high school side. So at noon will go through all your brackets and catch up with the coaches and let you know what's going on in and around the State of Georgia with Soccer's in Session Playoff Daily Live presented by our friends at Kaiser Permanente tomorrow. On that show, Heather Richardson, the head coach at Social Circle on the girls side, because Wednesday's the off day or the makeup day. So if you play on Monday, if you're a girls a team and a quarters, you're playing on Thursday in theory in the semifinals, So Wednesday is your transition from Tuesday Friday. So it looks like Heather Richardson is going to be there from a Social Circle on the girls side. Megan Hill, the head coach from Buford. Buford had a big win last night, you heard that one on the network of one nil win number four versus number five nationally to get to the semi finals. And you're playing West for Site three of the top five teams in the country are on the right hand side of the bracket and six A girls, So that's what you're staring at. You know, it is rapid fire, and you end up with like three, four and five nationally in one place because of the rotation of the brackets and not because of power rankings or anything, but because of the rotation of the brackets and the regions that you play, you end up with all of that going on on the right hand side of the bracket. And so it is murderer's row trying to get out of the right hand side just to make it to the final West for si up er right. Last night, number four, number five nationally playing each other at Buford packed house by the way of about twelve hundred there at one of the the American football practice fields that doubles as either a lacrosse or a soccer field otherwise. But yeah, you had it was a packed house. Brookwood was there. Great season. I know that it ended soon, sooner than the doctor Mike Tolmack and the Broncos would have liked. But and it's probably also screams for power rankings. But number four versus number five nationally in a quarterfinal. Then you still have another top five national matchup in the semi final to get you to the final out of the right hand side and six eight girls crazy, But no, we were there for that last night. So it is Aaron Paul also joining tomorrow at twelve forty and we might have to just do ten minutes with coaches and go rapid fire for that one on the off day, because I don't know how many coaches are going to want to join on a match day, especially if it's a semi final match day. But we'll see what we can come up with. So today it looks like we're going to Jackson at noon, and we might be going to Zebulin, it might be going to a couple of other places. But tomorrow soccer's in session is Social Circle Buford, Morgan County, and we'll have that for you tomorrow on the network. All right, So it's a quarter tilt, and so why don't we do this morning, Lowville morning morning? All right, So let's do this. Let's go through the rest of the week in Major League Soccer, and if there's anything else left on your mind from Atlanta United and Nashville, lay it all out. Because we had the conversation yesterday. I wanted to start it and I wanted to let everybody say what's on their mind and we can talk about it and push forward. But let's get into what happened. So the rest of the show, we'll go through what happened in the rest of the weekend in Major League Soccer, we'll go through Open Cup, and we'll go through the news of the day and get you ready for everything going on. By the way, if if you like to get your news a little earlier, you can always get the morning Espresso from our friends at Oglethorpe University and our buddy Jason Longshore. You might know Jason. Jason gets through all of the am news that comes across his desk and you can subscribe for that. You can you can get that in newsletter form. You can get that in video form you can watch on the SDH network YouTube channel, or you can get it in podcast form. If you believe in audio and you just want to listen to Jason, like you're driving into work, you get your morning espresso. There so a couple different ways that you can get your morning espresso with Jason. Brought to us by our friends at Oglethorpe University. And so you've got that, and he's got his fifteen to twenty minutes worth of news. Here we go through a little bit more in depth as we always do. So let's go through the rest of the weekend in Major League Soccer. And like I said, if there's anything that is hanging over your heads from Atlanta United in Nashville, we got that too. Now we could work backward and we could really talk about what in the wide world of sports is going on in Los Angeles. And I'm not necessarily meaning LAFC, considering that that LAFC kind of you know, they they're they're doing their own thing. But you have open Cup tonight. We'll get into those numbers, we'll get into juice boxes and let you know what's going on there. But last week in Major League Soccer, last weekend, New England beats Toronto to nil? Was it something as simple as a formation changed for Caleb Porter carlos Hel once again continue to do carlos Hel things. But we'll go over the standings in a bit. But if you look at Toronto, I mean, by all accounts and across the board, Robin Fraser is regarded as a fantastic guy and a great coach. But Robin Fraser right now is in a really rough situation in Toronto. Toronto is stuck, stuck with on tracks and trying to get out of them. Maybe it happens in the summer window, but we'll see right now, Toronto's in a world of hurt and they are in a world of hurt. Columbus beats Charlotte by the score of four to two. We'll get into the post match with Charlotte in a bit. Chambois and Rossi scored to make it two nil. Zahg scored from the spot to make it two to one. Azy Jackson scored to make it three to one. A bottomate it three to two, Jason Russell row made it four two, and that was your final. So you've got those kind of numbers that are being shown by uh Charlotte on the road, and it is getting to a point where you're wondering, you know, with with pet Bl and what pet Bl means to this bunch. And so you look at all of the all of the action. Pet Bl is back in rehab as of yesterday. He's not going to risk him for Open Cup, but hopeful he is back Saturday for the for the matchup, and there are folks that are somewhat concerned. It's like, well, yes, the XG is up if you believe in XG, but at the same time, what you're conceding is still on the increase, and so that I think is probably one of the things that you're staring at if you are if you're Charlotte, Dean Smith asked after the match on Wolf's saha, I thought he was okay tonight. Dean Smith said he hadn't played regularly for a year. It's gonna take time, said, It's a competitive league, so it's gonna take time to adjust. Also mention that pundits sometimes criticized prematurely, So that's where Dean Smith is. After a four to two loss against Columbus, pundits somehow criticized prematurely. Christian Collina. You know, once again you're looking at bailing bailing folks out. Collina is really good at that. Charlotte drops to fifth in the East. Bielle was out in the match, so you got to see what he means. Jaquille Marshall Ruddy, which I thought was a really sneaky good pickup if he's used properly. On loan from Montreal, came in right back and played for the final thirty minutes. Tim Reim is regarded as somewhat of a stock down. A lot of folks are saying that perhaps Reim was responsible for two of the four goals. On the third goal, Reim tried to clear it and went right to mo Farsi setting up Azy Jackson had problems tracking Jason Russell Rowe on goal number four. Christian Collina had seven saves on Saturday seven, So think how it would have been if you did not have someone standing on his head as regularly as Christian Colleena does, and so you know if you have if you have a Christian Kalina off day, then you may end up with what you had after the match or just after the match. It was a four to two result, so you could end up with more than four goals on the board if you didn't have somebody like a Christian Collina there. But Dean Smith had been it. They made too many basic errors. Smith on the crew. I think they're a good team, but when you make too many basic errors against a good team, then that's what happens. Smith felt that Dean Smith felt that Patrick Ajimong and Eedon Toklamatti played well together. A Jiamung might have had a penalty when he was pulled down missing pet Biel. He thought that Brent Bronico was their best player. The manner of the goals was the most disappointing. The second one. I believe there was a foul on Patrick, and I felt that fourth was a good goal for them. So too many errors is I think it is going to be the common thread involving what Charlotte did or did not accomplish in their matchup against Columbus. I think I think they're a good team. I think they're a good team. Uh huh sure, okay, fine, all right, so morning Harry, morning Dell. Yes, we'll get into Open Cup coming up in a bit. So I think they're a good team. And frankly, i'd love to know how you actually do foul Patrick Agimong and have Agimung go down being fouled. Considering that he is seven feet nine inches tall and two hundred and thirty pounds, you're really gonna have to foul Patrick Gojimong to get him to go down, and that in itself adds to the the lovely chaos up front involving what we see from Charlotte these days. DC United beat Colorado two to one, probably one of the shocks of the weekend, considering that you had been tech and Jose Kajima scoring within three minutes of each other in ated time in the first half. After you had a Yappie goal to lead everything off in the forty third minute, so you had literally a fifty two. So you had a ten minute stretch, a nine minute stretch where all three goals were scored yappy scores to make it one nil for Colorado. Then DC scores twice, been Techy and Jose Kajima for Troy l say, and you end up with a win for d C. And we'll go over the numbers because I remember DC. I thought d C was favored at home, I think if I remember correctly, and we were all kind of shocked that DC was favored at home. So I d C favored at home. They got the win on Colorado. Colorado is still trying to figure out how to win on the road. Inner Mess and Friends, they went like Incredible Hulk. You know, remember the old TV series Don't Make Me angry. You wouldn't like me when I'm angry. So Messi and friends put up four at home at the Erector Set against Red Bulls. They got mad. Fafa Pico scored, Chell Away, Gant scored, Luis Suarez scored, and then Messi scored in the second half. Mohammed Sofo scored to make it three to one at the break. Then Messi scored in the sixty seventh. But yeah, Yannick Bright scored Chell Away Gant in the first thirty, then Luis Suarez and Messi. So Messi and friends got mad, and I guess we found out what happens when Messi and friends get mad, and when they're all, you know, healthy and somewhat rested. Philly beat Montreal. Montreal chasing after lag for the worst record in Major League Soccer at the moment, but Philly scored twice and won on the roads Dotsuputo one of the roughest places to play when Montreal is in rhythm. Minnesota put three on Austin. Makes you wonder about Austin. You bring in Robert Taylor because of your DPS and the money that you've spent, And so I'm going to dig into this one here just so we can kind of see what's going on with what happened with the Austin FC and Minnesota United. So let's check the numbers for Austin FC. Austin FC, by the way, they've lost three of their last four, given up five, given up two, given up three lineups for Austin. Brad Stuver in net back for of Biro Heinzeikes Swatalk and John Gallaher Sabovich, Sanchez, Ilier and Owen Wolf in your midfield, and your three dps Bucari, Vasquez and a Zuni up top. But you gave up four. You gave up four and you had two thirds of the possession because once again Eric Ramsey thinks the ball has cooties three on the literally two to one in possession number sixty seven percent to thirty three percent. Three big chances for Austin, none converted, Ilie Sanchez credited for an own goal, by the way, so Ilie gets an own goal, merchanic and then Pereira at ninety plus one, twenty five total shots on the day fourteen by Austin. Eleven shots from Minnesota and they only had possession one third at the time, three saves for Dame Saint Clair, five for Stuver. Twenty five fouls called in the match, fourteen on Minnesota, twenty eight tackles fourteen each, one yellow card, and that was on Austin. Most of Austin shots inside the eighteen. You had a couple right on the edge of the eighteen. But getting into the individual numbers, individuals scoring from our friends from SOFA score, so mirto Uzuni sixty minutes before he got pulled. One shot on target, three shots off, seventeen passes on the day for Uzuni, sixteen completions, three of six on his ground. Duel's fouled once, one pick. So a quiet day for Uzuni. So you have a quiet day and SOFA score gives you a seven point two US Open Cup hero Brandon Vasquez played the full ninety seven of fifteen passing for Brandon Vasquez of fifteen forty seven percent three key passes, so literally seven passes completed in fifteen. Three of them were registered as key passes. He was four of twelve otherwise three key passes of his seven completions, four were just completions, four of twelve in just passing in general, that did not create any kind of an action toward goal. Two big chances created seven to twelve on his duels, lost possession ten times, it was fouled three times, had three clears, had to pick and a tackle, and he registered a seven point six according to our friends at SOFA Score, I don't know how that translates. I'd love to know their math. Bukari Oswan Bukari, the other DP gave you sixty one shot on target, one shot off, fourteen of eighteen passing, one cross successful, three of eight on ground. Duell's lost possession twelve times, had a clearance in two total tackles. So basically, just looking at this at face just face level, it appeared that Minnesota basically wanted to prevent Brandon Vasquez from getting the ball, and when he did, force him into making a bad decision four for twelve passing outside of his three key passes. And so you had a three five two for Minnesota. Saint Claren Net, Romero, Bauxol and Diaz. You're five in the midfield Merchanic Perreira, will Trap, Harvey and Bungo long Jane Bongo lung Juane got the start as your five three two three five two is your right wing back, tany Alla will say and Robin load up top. And for those that are looking for the numbers, Julian Gressel came in for Harvey and came in for twenty six minutes five to seven passing, had won long ball, won all of his duels three for three, fouled once, had a block, a pick, a tackle, and a clearance off the line. So welcome to Minnesota, Julian Gressel. You played twenty six minutes, but the key apparently in defense, at least through the eyes of Eric Ramsey, who only wanted the ball a third of the time. Don't let Brandon Vasquez beat you. And you are still at a point to where I think og might still be second in goals for Austin FC this year. It's it's it's out there right now. It is out there for Austin FC. Chicago and Orlando. The next team four Atlanta United, not the purple team. The other one goalless draw and so Chicago having problems. You had a red card for Chris Brady. That meant that Jonathan gall the thirty four year old homegrown, the hometown, hometown player, who's on your supple, who was one of your supplemental pickups. Jonathan Gall finished the match for you. Obviously, that means that Brady won't be available this weekend. Jonathan Gall will be in net. But you had to play most of the match with ten no goals on the board. You got out of town. Everybody got a point. San Diego as close to Cinco de Mayo as possible, got five to start May against Dallas, and I guess that means that there are questions now once again with Dallas. Jukie Lozano scored two early to knelt the break. Then Dryer Valakari and Milaniloski underrated pickup from USL Championship. I know that Dell and Harry know all about Milan Olaski in his time at Orange County. Five on the board, five on the board, ponderous propagandists fifty three. M. Sorry, you're gonna get blocked, and I apologize that this blows my flow every single time. But I'm annoyed when you end up with a bot that comes in looking for cheap viewers. So bot bot, so viewer, so lisit tay shun bot. I think I spelled that right, Okay, I did twenty three characters. That's it. Thank you for submitting your report. So yeah, so that's where San Diego is and that's where Dallas was. San Diego putting five on the board against Dallas. Let's check Dallas's numbers while we're here. Let's check Dallas. But yeah, Austin has only scored two goals in their last five matches, three goals in their last six. They've been held scoreless in half of those. We'll get into the goal scoring in Austin in a bit, but yeah, FC Dallas, FC Dallas, and no, I don't want that one. Silly people. So FC Dallas, I think they're still trying to figure out if you don't get the ball to Lucco a Costa or Peter Mussa, what are you gonna do? And I don't know which Dallas you're gonna get. Frankly, here's Dallas's last five. They're one, two and two, by the way, lose five nil, win four three goal of straw who's been a lose to Seattle one nil, and then the draw to Atlanta one one. You don't know which version you're gonna get. Stats for FC Dallas in this matchup, they had forty percent of the ball. They had forty percent of the ball and you're down five nil, no big chances, nine shots, four saves for Martin Paz, thirty one fouls called seventeen on Dallas, two yellow cards on the day, shots on target only two five goals on the board for San Diego. They had nine shots on target heirgo, five shots off target, nine total shots and two blocks, six shots from outside the eighteen for Dallas. So I think you know where mikey Varus is going philosophically, at least in that matchup. Touches in the penalty area compared to nineteen once again, how many shots inside the eighteen three? So not a good day for Dallas once again, Dallas, I think is still trying to figure out Dallas. Once you get past that matchup where San Diego put five and it was over in a hurry, Vancouver continues to win. I think anybody that is doubting Vancouver now do so at your own peril, because when you have what is going on with Yesper Sorenson, he just keeps grinding out results, getting dudes and being there for prime Vancouver winning. Like I said, we'll go over the standings in a bit, just to give you the idea of what the space is like. But it's the same lineup, the same dudes, doing the same things. And now there is talk at least that there is a suggestion from some folks who are waving their hands in the air that Maritio Pochettino should probably look at Sebastian Burholter instead of Geo Raina. And there are questions involving injuries for the US national team. Next time, Bartizon, we'll discuss that for the handful of friendlies coming up in June, that Mauricio Pochettino has to kind of, you know, scratch his chin over about what to do. There are a couple of those decisions. But now with Sebastian Burholter's play in Vancouver, there is talk that Sebastian Burholter should be in the discussion for being on a roster and getting call ups. So we'll see. But Vancouver put two on the board. They beat RSL, and the goal by RSL was a penalty late by Diego Luna, so it really wasn't necessarily that close, but the Diego Luna penalty made it so and it pushed RSL at the end to try to get chase after an equalizer. LAFC beat Houston Dynamo two nil. San Jose put four on Portland at PayPal Park. Seattle put four on Saint Louis. Sorry, Saint Louis City SC Seattle scored four without Jordan Morris for probably about another month. We'll catch up with the Nico Moreno and we'll ask about that next time he comes in. On Thursday, NYC BTFC Cincinnati one nil, and then Kansas City Sporting Kansas City set a record against LAG. And if you're LAG, obviously, Maya Yoshida had the face of the true expression of what we've seen from LAG this season. Maya Yoshida had an own goal and that was the only goal in the match for Sporting A Lag. Gabriel Peck would leave injured. Joseph Painseill I believe would leave injured. So the Killer Peas are dinged up. We all know about Ricky Pooh, He's still out for a long time. Gabriel Peck was the healthy one coming into the year. He left the match injured. No report yet. Joseph Paintzill started the season injured. He got dinged up in the match against Sporting Kansas City, Marco Royce almost tied it with a free kick or a set piece late, but he went off the crossbar. First time ever in the history of Major League Soccer that a team won a match without a shot on target. Mayo Yoshida, I don't Mayoyshida does not yield credit for Sporting Kansas City in this case. But may Yoshida because it went off of his person and behind his keeper. That's a goal for Kansas City. First time that's ever happened in the history of Major League Soccer. But Sporting Kansas City comes out with a win. Carrie's a wagnin once again. Sporting Kansas City under carry Z has turned things around, gotten results in their last four matches, I believe, and so Carrie Z has turned things around with Sporting Kansas City. But hey, look, you're Sporting. You get a one nil win. However you get a one nil win. Is however you get a one nil win. Your grinding results you're trying to get out of the cellar. You're getting them however you get them. So right now, the way things stand after match Week eleven, Columbus at twenty four points, Philadelphia is at twenty two, have a far superior goal difference than FC Cincinnati, same record seven three and one. Messi and Friends of a match in hand, they're at twenty one points. So basically, if they win their match in hand, they would probably be at the top of the table and they'd have a superior goal difference, you would think. Considering that they have a superior goal difference to Columbus now and they have a match in hand, it would be an identical record if they were to catch up. Charlotte'son fifth, despite Dean Smith's protestation. Seemingly on a weekly basis, Nashville is in six, same record as NYC, superior goal difference to Nashville there, Orlando has won less win there in eighth. New England is in ninth. Once again, the formation change seems to have worked for Caleb Porter. Red Bulls are below the playoff bar. They are in tenth, Chicago is in eleventh. DC United right now is at twelve points, Atlanta United is ten, So basically you're six points out of a playoff spot. Two wins in a hot week, and then you have Toronto on Montreal. Toronto is one six and four. They have scored eight goals in eleven matches. They've given up sixteen. Montreal has yet to win this season. We'll get to lag in a minute. Montreal is eight and three. They have scored five goals two and one at home, o six and two on the road, obviously, because they had to start the season on the road because you can't play at the Big Oh because the roof is busted, and you can't play at Stott Suputa because it's open air unless you want to play orange ball all day long. Eight and three, five goals scored, they've only given up sixteen, mind you, so that's a goal difference of one four five. But you're still at the bottom of the table. So combining the Canadian teams in the Eastern Conference, here's where you are after match week eleven one, fourteen and seven. You've scored thirteen, you've given up thirty two. That's where things are right now in the Eastern Conference in Canada fourteenth and fifteen. Western Conference. Vancouver is seven points clear, seven like one more than six seven points clear. And I had to do it traditionally. I do it like this, but I have to remember that you're looking at me in a mirror, so seven points clear eight one and two. They have lost once in in MLS play this season eight one two Yoi Tacaoka has given up eight goals in eleven matches. Stingy is defense in Major League Soccer this side of New England. New England has only given up seven goals. They've only scored nine. But the stingiest defense in Major League Soccer is New England. I would never have figured that New England's given up seven goals in ten matches. Vancouver is given up eight and eleven. Those are your top two defenses and goals allowed in Major League Soccer. So Vancouver scored twenty two, so they're averaging to a match. They've only given up eight, so a goal difference of plus fourteen. Already this year, Minnesota second at nineteen points. Once again, ball's got cooties. They don't want possession. I think they are on track to have the by far, the lowest possession numbers in Major League Soccer history. Remember against Austin they only had a third of the time. Didn't care. You got three on the board, you won. Let them make the mistakes with the ball. As long as you're clinical. It shouldn't matter Portland's at eighteen points. San Diego, who I think kind of regressed to the mean a little bit after that initial bump of oh crap, were in Major League Soccer and you're doing well, then you had the oh crap war in Major League Soccer. So then San Diego identical record as LAFC, but a superior goal difference. Austin has only scored seven goals this year eleven matches, seven goals. You're five to five and one because Brad Stuever has kept you in matches. He's got a goals against a one point one to eight thirteen goals allowed in eleven matches. So let's check Austin's stats. Shall we goals on the board you have, and I think og might actually be tied for the team lead in goals because if Elier's got one, I know that somebody there's got to be other own goals in there. So Brandon Vasquez open cap hero, Brandon Vasquez, I'm sorry, leads actual human beings in goals scored for Austin this year. Like I said, I think now with the ille eight own goal, I think that own goal and Brandon Vasquez us open coup hero Brandon Vasquez have the same number of goals, So an inanimate object and a league and a game construct and Brandon Vasquez had the same number of goals leading Austin FC this year. Two Gajermei Biro, Danny Pereira, John gallaher Osman Buccari, Mirto Uzuni each have one. So the money that you've spent on those three dps up top before you even brought in Robert Taylor, they're scoring for you compared to everybody else on your roster just ain't really scoring. Three players on a front line and a four to three three that you have spent an inordinate amount of money to bring in four goals of your team's seven that you know proportionately percentage wise fifty three percent of your goals that over the span of a season is great. You brought in all these big guns fifty three per son of the goals they've scored. Fantastic, But that's four of seven. That's where Austin is right now with Nico Seves us Open Cup hero Brandon Vasquez with two, I think og has two, Biro, Pereira, galaher Bucari and Uzuni each with one. Seven goals scored by Austin this entire season. So that's where Austin is right now. That's where Austin is right now. Atlanta United has scored twelve twelve goals. I mean, but they are not the They're not the worst offense in the Eastern Conference at all. New England's only scored nine, Toronto scored eight, Montreal has scored five. Austin, Saint Louis, and Lag they're all single digits and there have been and Houston scored ten. RSL has scored twelve, So there are teams still in single digits and goals scored. To Derek's point, that was made in the twitch pitch, so Seattle finally scoring goals, they finally woke up, I think sixteen points, but once again one less win than Austin. Same with Colorado. Seattle's got a better goal difference at seven to eight. Dallas, you don't know which Dallas you're gonna get. Is it gonna be the one that is gonna be saved by Martin Paz or is it gonna be the one that just gets absolutely out gunned And get this, Dallas at home are one in three. Away from home, there three to one in three, which is a flip from everything else that we've known traditionally. You know how hard it is to win on the road in Major League soccer. It is the reverse for Dallas. I don't know. Maybe the construction is getting to them. Maybe it's like the construction dust and you know, all of the stuff that's going on while they're renovation Toyota Stadium and the National Soccer Hall of Fame. Maybe they need to just wear hard hats out there or something. But yeah, Dallas away from home three to one and three. Oh oh sorry, Derek referring to amount of money spent in goal scored. Yeah, true, absolutely true. Let's see, David, has Atlanta scored twelve or ten? Atlanta has scored twelve, and I think, well, we'll go back and we'll see. Yes, Derek, absolutely true, money spent proportional to goal scored. Absolutely Atlanta is listed as scoring twelve goals. I think what they do is they include ogs into those categories. I think in overall goals, I think that's how it is eight ten. So yes, human beings have scored ten goals for Atlanta this year. Late Lot has half of them, Migy has three, Mosquita and Midanchu keV won so four goal scorers and uh ten by human beings for Atlanta United. So that's that's where Land United is. In goals scored this year, two ogs five from Latte Lot Miggy with three one from a fast Eddy and one from Midanchuk. So yes, yes, Derek, once again, absolutely true. All right, So Dallas once again, it's it's dumbfounding. They're three to one and three San Jose away from home, San Jose thirteen points RSLs at twelve. Kansas City and All Caps and Houston are each with ten. Kansas City has the most wins of the three. Then Saint Louis and Houston have the same record and better goal difference goes to All Caps. Lag, by the way, matching Montreal with the start this season worst ever start for a rainning MLS Cup champ oh eight and three, eight goals scored for Lag, twenty one allowed when you hammehad you hemorrhage bad and they're consistent four and one at home, four and two on the road. And the look from Mayo Yoshida after the ball goes into the net, fighting for as long as they had trying to get a result out of Kansas City. About sums it up for LAG three points eight and three Montreal three points eight and three and they've scored two less goals. Worst ever start for a club that's a raining MLS Cup champ and looking at the LAG schedule, don't I don't know, literally, I don't know where this gets better. At New York Red Bulls, so you're in Harrison, New Jersey. Then you go and I guess you stay out there instead of flying all the way back to LA. So this weekend you play in Harrison, New Jersey. Midweek you play against Philadelphia at Subaru Park, then you come back home for L Traffico. Then you go to San Diego and play at Snapdragon. Then you got Cali Classico at home. Then you got RSL at home in Carson. That's May. That is May. That is six matches and the rest of the month for LAG and twenty one to twenty two days. Tell me where the win is. I can't. I literally cannot tell you where the win is in that group. I'm going to juice boxes here in a second, but I can't. I cannot tell you where the wind is. I really can't. At Red Bulls midweek to Philly weekend l Traffico following week. It's the I five Darby. I guess I haven't come up with a name for it yet. I don't think anybody has. Cali Classico. And then RSL comes to Carson. Maybe it's that one that's May. Six matches left for lag in May, and I'm going, where is the win? Will monitor obviously Gabriel Peck and Joseph Paintzil, But where is the win? I don't see it. Maybe a point here or there, but I don't see the win. I really don't. I really don't. And then if you have this May that we're looking at, then you go into the international break the beginning of June for the friendlies with the US national team, et cetera. Then you come back and you've got Saint Louis at Saint Louis on the fourteenth of June. Maybe that's it. But you could be through May and your season could be done halfway through the year. At the end of May and you're done and you're the reigning MLS Cup champ. Yes, that speaks a lot to what Ricky Pooge means to you. But remember you sold Dejon Joviolache. You sold Dejan Yovileache. I guess thinking that Diego Fagundez and Christian Ramirez and Miguel Barry would be enough to fill the spaces for you, but that hasn't happened yet. Marco Royce still has not been able to find his touch in Los Angeles. But LAG is in a bad spot and we literally could be writing them out of everything at the end of May. I cannot remember the last time something like that has ever happened. Legitimately, I can't, absolutely can't. So that's where we are with Major League Soccer and the weekend that was we now we've got Open Cup to think about. So you've got all of these teams that had everything going on this weekend, then they have Open Cup to think about, and we welcome our Open Cup overlords to all of the discussions and everything. And of course I'm hitting the wrong button to try and get your juice boxes tonight, says not what I was looking for. So Open Cup you got half. You got a handful of matches tonight. And I know that Dell is getting ready for the matchup against d C United. Dell is u DC United somehow DC United, I mean, and it's probably just because they're at home. DC United's a minus one twenty. DC United is a minus one twenty at seven o'clock. Ninety minute draws a plus two fifty seven. Charleston's a plus two seventy eight. I think defensively, obviously of d C. I want to see what DC's lineup looks like. But if you're having to guard Christian Binteke, and I feel and I feel like I'm referencing this like basketball. You got you gotta have some very very tall center backs, and you go to shield and shadow against Christian Binteke. I think that you're I think that the defense for DC can be had. So maybe it's that ninety minute draw two fifty seven. Maybe it's MD Myers. Maybe you slow things down to keep it away from ben Teke, but you've got to find a way so he does not beat you. Charlotte and North Carolina FC, I need to get that Dean Linky drop. Charlotte is a minus one oh four, going to carry at seven. North Carolina and the draw basically the same in and around A plus two forty five. Nashville and Chattanooga red Wolves. Nashville's a minus twelve fifty at g otis once again eight o'clock ninety minute draws A plus eight seventy one red Wolves on the road a PLU. Basically, they're a plus nineteen seventy five. I don't think that Chattanooga's got the firepower to combat what BJ Callahan wants to do with Nashville. I imagine that BJ Callahan will rotate a little bit. Don't know how much he'll rotate, but I would imagine that you'll probably have your big guns on the bench, and if you need them late to come and get a result, that is probably what BJ Callahan will do. But yeah, Nashville to minus twelve fifty red Bulls on the road at Colorado Springs, that's a nine to thirty kick Switchbacks or a plus two thirty four red bulls or even money plus one hundred. I don't know how Switchbacks will respond to the press that red bulls are going to bring out. That to me would be the biggest thing. I think that if red Bulls get an early goal, it's over because red bulls will come out, they'll do their press. If Colorado Springs can't handle it, and have some early turnovers and turn it into a bit of a shooting gallery for Red Bulls. I think it's over early because all Red Bulls are gonna do. They're gonna get one, they're gonna press, They're going to force Colorado Springs to try and pressure themselves to try and chase after an equalizer. But I think if Red Bulls get an early goal, it's over. Tacoma hosting Portland ten o'clock Tacoma at Starfire is a plus four seventy six. Ninety minute draws a plus four fifty three, and Portland Timbers are a minus two seventy. We all know what Starfire can do as a venue. Tacoma slash Seattle Sounders didn't flinch one bit when it came to hosting. They put Tacoma and had like, yep, well we know what Starfire can do. Whether it's Seattle or Tacoma Sounders are defiance doesn't matter. Starfire can be a pain in the ass. I don't know if Portland treats it that way or if they just come in and are all business and they get the goals on the board they need and try to get out of town. That a minus two seventy. I think that's what's gonna happen. I think if Portland just buckles down task at hand, we got work to do. You don't look at everybody else that's starfire, focus on yourself. I think Portland will be okay. But the longer that Portland keeps to coma in this match, then it's gonna get a little dicey for Portland. Like I said, I'm not gonna touch that minus two seventy. I wouldn't, But the longer Tacoma's in the match, watch out. I don't think it'd be the same way like Chattanooga versus Nashville or anything like that. But I think that Portland takes care of business. I think what you might do is look at totals. So as I sit here and go totals, let's look at totals, shall we. So totals four Tacoma and Portland two and a half of minus three forty two, three and a half of minus one thirty and it flips it four to a plus one twenty seven, So four and a half a plus one sixty five. I could see that going to something. But you're also under the assumption that Tacoma would be the one scoring to get it to that four and a half or five. So if you said three two or four to one, maybe, but I don't know if Portland gets there or not four and a half a plus one sixty five, I'm not touching it. So those are the matchups tonight in Open Cup. Tomorrow is everybody else nine Tomorrow River Hounds hosting NYC. NYC is currently favored. We'll go through these numbers. We'll see if they change tomorrow when we talk about Open Cup again, and our number one and our number one early and then our number two after Dylan lou City, Minnesota, United. Lou City could take this one at Lynn Family at a plus one eighty seven. Keep an eye on that number. Minnesota doesn't want the ball. Lou City is more than happy to have it. You're going into Lynn Family. It's going to be a hot crowd. Keep an eye on that one. Philadelphia and Indy eleven. Philadelphia a big favorite at subar Ru Park, no surprise, they should take care of business out of minus two eighty sive Rhode Island and the Revs. That's gonna be the fun one for a bunch of different reasons because of our ties. Obviously with Michael Parkhurst and Rhode Island FC, Rhode Island a slight underdog at a plus one seventy five. Once again, New England doesn't score the plus one thirty seven. They're favored. But I don't quite see if you're looking for a total go the under on that one. I don't see a whole lot of goals in that one. I really don't. Rhode Island and New England one and a half a minus four twenty nine. They're thinking there's gonna be a lot of goals here. Two and a half is a minus one twenty seven, and it flips at two and two point seventy five. Three is a plus one thirty six. Three and a half is a plus one eighty one. So if you think it's gonna be a three to one match, you can get to the plus side. I'm not gonna touch it. I don't think there's gonna be a lot of goals there. I think New England is gonna play it fairly normally. They might get a goal or two, but I don't see it getting to that Overttal on the plus Tampa Bay and the Purple Team Purple teams of minus one twenty three. Tampa Bay's a plus three to zero three not surprising. I think that the Purple team takes care of business. Chicago hosting Detroit City at a minus one fifty nine. Will Austin score goals against El Paso Locomotive? Who knows Austin's a minus two oh four at the corner of thirty eighth in Washington. Phoenix hosting the Houston Dynamo at a plus three nineteen. Dynamo are favorite of a minus one thirty nine despite their lack of goals and lack of wins. That might be a cup set contender. And then Sacramento hosting San Jose San Jose at Hard Health a minus one forty three. That one could be another cup set. So keep an eye on Open Cup after Dark tonight and tomorrow. But like I said, we'll go back over the juice boxes in this one and in this particular run once we see how things shift. But I think Open Cup after Dark could be dangerous today and tomorrow, and so we'll see what happens there. But I think that you're probably you might see lou City in Minnesota, United tomorrow. Keep an eye on that one, but I think tonight I don't see why Charleston can't last ninety minutes with DC United. He said, just find a way to front and bracket Christian Bineke. If he starts that, I think is the difference there. Force DC United to work. If you're North Carolina, foul the ish out of Charlotte, and especially if Zaha starts Nashville, I think is going to rotate out with Chattanooga. And like I said, if Red Bulls get a quick goal tonight against the Switchbacks, I think it's done. But Tacoma hosting Portland, that one could be crazy. So keep an eye on that one late. We'll get back into the juice boxes tomorrow for that particular go round. Rich Red bull is gonna try so hard to lose and get out of the Open Cup. You sure you think that they just want to take the trip to Colorado And She's just like, yeah, we'll go to Colorado Springs, have a kick about and go home. Or do they want that trophy? Do they want that trophy? We'll find out. Let's say hi to everybody. Morning, Alex Morning, Logo, Morning Harry Morning, Dell. Dell is all jacked up about the matchup with DC. Troy La Saint Zach Prince, former Battery players Fi del Barajas, Derek Dotson, former Battery players for del Barajas. I hope that Charleston used the money wisely. Morning Abby, gonna be May yes and so yes, Morning Derek, Morning David, and Morning Rich. So that's where we are. Let's get into gossip, rumor and innu window, what to watch or to watch it, how to watch it, and then all the other news of the morning that you get to pay attention to, and we'll lay it all out for you. We've had a couple of sackings overseas. You know, Trent Alexander Ardold is officially heading away from Liverpool. That was made officially official this morning. I'm guessing that the fee that Liverpool was looking for, which I would hope, I love Real Madrid, Real Madrid, how about fifty thousand pounds legitimately I would have had a laugh track ready if I was Liverpool. Fifty thousand pounds just to release him early. It's like, well, you know, we kind of like him for the Club World Cup. Can you release him early? Now that you won the title and everything. I imagine that played into it. Well, yeah, but it's gonna cost you how much fifty thousand pounds? Legitimately, I'd go, I hope I just didn't spit all over my microphone. Fifty thousand pounds initially, that's what? Yeah, how about fifty how about fifty grand? It's like the It's almost like an inverted draft day thing, you know, where Kevin Costrant the mute button and he's, you know, telling everybody in the room to shut up. Liverpool's in their room, aren't a slutt and everybody and they're like and pointing at the phone. Our situations changed in just thirty seconds ago. It won't be fifty thousand pounds, but literally, real Madrid, how about fifty thousand pounds to release turn Alexander Arnold Early laughter in the room would have been my first response. They'd be like, nah, fam, talk to you later. Click. Well, we'll get into all of that stuff here in a second. So gossip, rumor, innuendo, what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it? Let you know what's going on this morning. Looks like Manchester United have named their price on Garnacho. They told Chelsea they're gonna have to pay sixty five million pounds to sign him this summer. Sixty five million pounds. Of course, that's also from the other four Letter paper, so I mean this is me holding my breath. Everton and Wolves are interested in signing former Arsenal forward Nicola Pepe out of contract at Via Rail in the summer. Leroy Sane has changed his agent, which has put a question mark over his future at Bayern Munich and the contract extension that was close to being agreed Florian Plettenberg. Liverpool set to spend big in the summer in the market for a new left back, center back and striker. Chelsea set the whole talks with Moist's Caesato over a new contract this summer as a reward for his performance, and once again six year contract four Real Madrid set to take effect from July first, and apparently according to the Four Letter Network, Trent Alexander Arnold rejected the offer of a significant pay raise to remain with Liverpool beyond the end of the season. Southampton's Aaron Ramsdale's wanted by United in West ham Marco Silva and Nuno Espirito Santo at Forest among the candidates being considered by al hillal Aston Villa keeping tabs on Andre lunin As Emmy Martinez continues to be linked with a summer exit that's from the Birmingham Mail. So what to watch, where to watch it, how to watch it? Like I said, then we'll get into the other news of the day and anything else we might have missed. B N has the Copa labert Tadoris triple header, and once again late this morning, early this afternoon you'll get Howard Hamilton's rundown of everything Lberta Doras on being being an Espanol. All the b ns are over on Finantes, fn TZ dot Co, slash Soccer down here, Athletic to Go, Book, Romanga Rossing Clube, Corinthians America to Colleague and Melgar and Lenows. That's your triple header on BN Champions League, Enter and Barsa. If it matches what happened last time, strap yourself in. It's gonna be stupid, even more stupid than it was the first time. For the reverse fixture Open Cup on CBS Sports Network at ten o'clock Tacoma and Portland can Champ at ten o'clock Pacific and Vancouver on FS two being an Espanol a simul casting Robertadors two to NA Univision simul casting Champions League. Glosso network has Open Cup, DC United, Charleston Battery, Colorado Springs and Red Bulls paramount plus they've got Champions League plus all five of the matchups in Open Cup today DC United Charleston at seven, North Carolina Charlotte at seven, Nashville and Chattanooga Red Wolves at eight, Colorado Springs, Red Bulls at nine thirty into Coma defiance in Portland is at ten o'clock. So once again late night viewing for us all when it comes to the Open Cup and Open Cup after dark. Like I said, I think today and tomorrow both Open Cups after dark, that's going to be fun stuff to listen to. Okay, now, Aston Villa in our News of the day, Aston Villa is pretty hot, not as a club, minds you in the standings, but they're somewhat angered and wrankled at the second John Percy at the Telegraph. Aston Villa have accused the Premier League of showing clear prejudice toward the club's supporters after their match with Spurs was reschedul Senior Villa officials are furious with the League for moving the home match against Spurs forward two days to help Spurs in their bid to win Europa on course to reach the final after beating Bodo Glint three to one in their semi ask the Premier League to move their trip to Villa Park to help maximize preparation time. Villa's home final home match of the season, initially due to be played on Sunday the eighteenth, now is going to take place on Friday the sixteenth, five days before the Europa League Final. In bill Bout. The new date was confirmed this morning and now Villa has two fewer days to prepare for Spurs. Villa, chasing after a top five finish, already mad with the Premier League after the movie their home match against Liverpool was rejected in March. Supporters have also hit out the decision on social media, with Monchi, Villa's president of football operations, insisting the decision. Quote is not what we wanted end quote Manchi on his personal Twitter account. Quote our fans didn't deserve it, but we tried hard to keep the match to protect the most important for us, you and our team. End quote. We need you on Friday. Damion Vitegani, Villa's director of football operations, went further in a long post, claiming there was a clear prejudice towards Villa fans. Vitegani also insisted his club quote didn't feel this support in their last two European campaigns Conference League last year, Champions League this year. Vitigani wrote, European football is not only demanding for English clubs just on the verge of finals. Villa right now is in seventh and they are in that gaggled between among three and seven, separated by five teams, separated by four points. Man City at sixty four, Newcastle Chelsea at sixty three. Even on goal difference Forrest is at sixty one, Villa is at sixty So Villa's pretty mad right now. No precedent for the Premier League moving games to benefit clubs playing in Europe. United are also in the Europa League SEMIS and they have a three yer lead over Bill Boo from the first leg in Spain last week. United also playing a Premier League match on Friday against Chelsea the sixteenth, so Manchester United and Spurs would have the same amount of preparation time should they both reach Europa League Final Premier League set in a statement quote. This is following a request from Spurs in view of their potential participation in the UEFA Europa League Final on Wednesday May twenty one. Additionally, the match between Chelsea and Manchester United also taking place on Friday May sixteen. We'll now kick off at twenty fifteen BST, so twenty minus fight, so three to fifteen East Coast time. So that is what you're That is what is going on, involving scheduled changes and people who are mad. So you want things to change, Hey, can you change it? That's cool, you changed it. But then all of a sudden, hey, wait a minute, we're doing something too. How about us and not changing it? Well, not so much, not yeah, not so much. So that's that's part of what's going on. In the Championship. Watford is sacked Tom Clever after a fourteenth place finish, and Al ak Lee Saudi domination of the Asian Champions League is a concern. John Durden at The Guardian Riadmarraz and Bobby Fermino starred in a tournament, but an unbalanced format reflects political power in the continent. That's from h once again. John Durden, so Al Aklee lifts the Champions League Elite trophy for the first time Saudi after defeating Kawasaki Frontal of Japan. Roberto Fermino has not been registered in the Saudi Pro League, where teams are allowed only ten foreign players. His spot was taken by Galino, a Brazilian fellow Brazilian signed from Porto in January. In Asia, however, no such restrictions. Fermino back in the Fold named the tournament's MV and so Fermino scored both goals and the two nil went over Kawasaki Frontal and so now Mattias Jaisel gets a championship eight hundred million pounds spent in the transfer window. And once again remember the PIF took over Al Hillal and Al Nasser and took over the two clubs and are spending big money, big money boost for the Champions League in Asia, never really known how to promote the tournament across the continent, but then you've got Ronaldo Benzema, Neymar and so the marketing does itself, and so the Asian Champions League was big news. Scene was set for the format. AFC had already decided to host all games from the quarterfinals onwards. In Jetta Last eight finally met three local teams beat Eastern opposition fourteen to one. Guang Ju, South Korean team making their continental debut, had to go twenty hours for a one legged quarterfinal against the team playing at home with the wage beil thirty times higher than theirs. All Hill All beats Guangju seven nil. Then you would have had a semi final against Allaklee wage bill twenty eight times higher than Guangju. Sadi clubs once again getting automatic home advantage. Nothing wrong with the old home and away format according to according to Durdin, but once again, the Asian Champions League doesn't have the same rules of engagement that the Saudi Pro League does. So if you overstack your roster and you go more than the ten in number of the foreign born players that you bring in, you can't do more than ten on your roster in the league that we neither condone, endorse, no or promote. But in the Asian Champions League those rules do not apply, and so you get in someone like Bobby Fermino who can come in and score and be an MVP, even though he wasn't registered in the Saudi Pro League to play in the Saudi Pro League. Does that make sense? So that's what you're looking at and what you're getting into involving just something to keep an eye on, just something to keep an eye on as we go. You know that we have been spending time in u There are some I'm trying to figure out how to phrase this, there are some stories that just continue to give, give, give, give, give, give, the stories that never end. And one of those stories is the Wagatha Christie tale. And we have now learned early this morning, our time here on the East Coast, that Rebecca Vardy has agreed to pay one point two million pounds of Colleen Rooney's legal costs in the libel case. The judge told Varty is a judge has been told that Vardi is still resisting a payment of three hundred thousand pounds to recap from once again our friends at the Guardian, Rebecca Vardy has agreed to pay ailst one point two million pounds of Colleen Rooney's legal costs. The libel battle is not yet done. Colleen rue Me, once again, a wife of Wayne, claimed to have run up a legal bill totally more than one point eight million pounds after she accused Rebecca Vardi of leaking her private information to the press on social media. In twenty nineteen, a judge found the claim was quote substantially true end quote. In written submissions for a hearing today, Varty's barrister, Juliette Wells said that Rooney's total legal bill of one million, eight hundred thirty three thousand, nine hundred and six pounds and eighty nine quid or pennies or whatever the equivalent is has now been settled at one million, one hundred and ninety thousand pounds, so it's one and one eighth million plus interest, so one million, one hundred ninety It had been expected to last nine days after Jamie Carpenter King's Council, Thank you, Abby and everybody who told me what Casey and QC were, because I had no idea. I was just thinking quality control. Hearing had been inspected to last nine days after Jamie Carpenter King's Council for Vardi said on a written submission that the bill had a kitchen sink approach and included over one hundred and twenty thousand pounds of cost, to which Missus Rooney had no entitlement. He said this included costs for a lawyer staying quote at the Nobu Hotel and Kraig's substantial dinner and drinks charges, as well as many bar charges in quote. That's pretty solid. Try to throw that in on the bill. Robin Dunn for Rooney, said in court that the solicitor did not book the Nobu Hotel. He booked a modest hotel, but on the first night of staying there that they did not have any working WiFi or s. He was offered to stay at the Noboo by the defendant's agent, who has a preferential rate. Dunn said that the food and many bar tab ran up to two hundred and twenty five pounds, but said the mini bar tab ran to seven pounds and ran to two bottles of water. In written submissions, he said it sits ill in Missus Vardy's mouth to now claim that Missus Rooney's costs, a great deal of which were caused directly by her conduct, are unreasonable. The two sides have now come to a commercial agreement in quotation marks, leaving just Rooney's claim for assessment costs to be decided. Wells has said these costs should be capped at no more than one hundred thousand pounds. The full amount of the assessment costs will be determined at the hearing before the cost Judge Mark Whalen, who said he was pleased that the two sides had come to a commercial accommodation on the main sum and obviously neither Vardy nor Rooney attended the remote hearing. Must be nice, nice man. Looks like Robin Robert Lewandowski is set to return for Barca in the matchup against Inter. Well, like I said, once again, just keep an eye on that one today because of of the considerable scoring that happened in the first one, see if it happens in the second one. And I'll go back and check the juice boxes once again and see what they are in that matchup, and also the total. We keep an eye on the total in that one. So that's why we'll we'll make a we'll make a quick race and see what's going on with that one. Uh so ill tell you what. We'll go ahead and take a peek at it, all right, So let's go europe Champions League. So this is just to win the match today, not to advance enter is as an underdog and a plus one six draws a plus two seventy four and ninety minutes and barsa is a plus one forty nine. Let's take a peek at what's going on, and this happened last week, so it's a quick headline FIFA's management case process exposing the ongoing complaining against a Jamaican coach Hubert buzzbeats dragged on for years with that resolution to end in sight. So if you want to go read the Matthew Hall, you want to go read the Matthew Hall evaluation of the whole thing, then please do so. Let me check the other papers and sources and sources and papers and let you know what else is there? No stop, It's like you're trying to get to a particular website and it's like I want that website, not that one. I want this one, not that one. So I finally got to that one, all right, So let's see trying to see Okay, for those of you who are into teams that are fighting for European football. Before we check in on the news of the day. In headline form, Brighton's owner Tony Bloom wants to pump ten million pounds into Hearts in the Scottish League, and so the club's fans are saying, man, that is what they refer to as an unprecedented opportunity. About half of Heart's entire annual turnover could enable them to pull away from similar sized rivals like Aberdeen and Hibbs, draw closer to Celtic and Rangers. Involved in talks for several months, Hearts are fan owned. Bloom would get two sevenths of the club, but no voting rights, meaning that there would be no delution of voting power for the fans group majority shareholder, the Foundation of Hearts. They would continue to hold seventy five point one percent of voting rights. Bloom wants to on a personal basis, and although he will be entitled to a seat on Heart's board, he's indicated he'll put forward a representative to act on his behalf. Foundation of Heart said Bloom believes he can disrupt Scottish football and wants to be a part of a new glorious chapter in Hearts. So keep an eye on that one as that continues to grow and evolve. We'll see what happens there over in in Scottish football. Once again, remember today six thirty kick six to fifteen pregame at Chapel Harmon in Dalton. It is going to be Saint Pious number three going up against the number one Dalton Boys. And we'll have that one for you on the network. Mattie, Jason and I will be up there with you six fifteen kick for pregame and then six thirty kick at Chapel Harmon. We'll have that one for you. We'll have that one for you tonight and we'll let you know when we know where we're going to be Thursday and Friday. We will let you know where we're going going to be Thursday and Friday for high School once again. At noon, soccer is in session Playoff Daily Live presented by Kaiser Permanente and will be joined by Coach Guillory at Jackson. We'll see if any other folks can join us. We'll go through all the brackets from yesterday and get you ready for all of that now as of forty minutes ago. Now the fun really does start. So I guess what I'll do. I think I can get away with this one officially as of about forty minutes ago. And this affects those of us that are going to be keeping an eye on the Club World Cup. Club Leone is out of the Club World Cup forty minutes ago. Court of Arbitration for Sport has rejected their appeal to be reinstated. CASS heard appeals from Leon and Pachuca, who once again part of Grupo Pachuca. Leon were removed from the tournament for a breach of multi club rules. Pachuca remains in Leon had argued the club had been sufficiently placed in a blind trust removing conflict. Aliwa Lindsay failed in their appeal to take the vacant spot after they were the ones who flagged the conflict between Laon and Pachuca. Now, FIFA is going to stage a playoff match between Clubamerica and LAFC to determine who gets the final spot in Group D. The winner gets Chelsea, Flamenco and Tunis and gain a guaranteed entry fee of nine point five to five million dollars in additional two million in group stage wins million for a draw in the round by round prize money Dayton location of the playoff set yet to be final licensed. FIFA had to wait for CASSES ruling John Sutcliffe at the four letter had mentioned that it was going to be on the thirty first of May, so we'll see what happens there. But right now, Club's Club Layons expedited cast hearing appeal was to be reinstated, was rejected and so now FIFA has to figure out when Club America in LAFC are going to play, to figure out who gets that final spot. So Alo Ellenza's appeal fails to be team thirty two on merit. In their appeal, Club laywons. Club Layons appeal goes by the Wayside cast panel examine the evidence concluded that the trust was quote insufficient to comply with multi club regulations. So you got that the Trent Alexander Arnold saga once again. Rowls now prepared to offer over five hundred thousand dollars pounds. Sorry. Liverpool's statement intentionally stressed that Alexander Arnold will leave on his contract expires, but an early exit was being worked on. Obviously Liverpool want more than five hundred thousand expectation to be released early, especially in time for the Club World Cup. So he mentioned Tom cleverly mentioned Real Madrid. Liam Manning is one of the names under consideration for the Lester job with the expectation that rud Van Nisselroy will leave. Manning has overseen Bristol City since seven eight sixty eight points Bristol City second highed Championship tally since promotion in twenty fifteen. Manchester United yet to receive any approach for Brunan fernandezh despite genuine interest from Al Hilal. As called by Chris Wheeler at The Daily Mail, Fernandez is viewed as not for sale. Also approached in the summer of twenty four into Kennedy wished to stay in Europe until after the twenty six World Cup. All Hill All wants some big signings ahead of the Club World Cup in the extraordinary window that will be available to them. Victor Osimhan is an option being considered once again since most Slaw signed the two year contract extension. However, Hilal's priority is to replace Jorge ha Seuss, Marco Silva, Neuno Simone and Zagi Shavi and Jose Mourinho also discussed internally, but no approach to either on the date draw yesterday with Crystal Palace Nottingham Forest. Crystal Palace means that that draw Forest is now too adrift of a Champions League spot. Leicester, West Ham and Chelsea are the run in for Forest. If Forrest beats Lester, then they either move into a Champions League spot above either Newcastle or Chelsea, or move level with both since they would play each other on Sunday. So you've got that to keep an eye on. So that is what's going on. Flamengo interested in signing Joel Felex in time for the Club World Cup. No offer or even talks with Chelsea yet Flamengo are for now or only exploring a deal on the player's side, and going back to Tommy Scoops, the latest on a couple of the big stars. Paul Tenorio says that Chicago Fire have pole position on Kevin de Bruna, even though Dibbs right now are with Messi and friends. Given the choice, as we say, what would you rather do February or March in Chicago or February and March in Fort Lauderdale, it's a no brainer. Do Bruna prefers them less over Saudi Arabia, According to Tommy Scoops, hopes to have a decision made this month to determine whether he can play in the club World Cup with Manchester City, which would have to be negotiated with whatever new club he wants to go to. And so now how apparently the Fire have to Bruna's discovery rights. Messi and friends had them, but no DP spot was open. Sources add this is why San Diego FC renounced the rights because there wouldn't be a chance to negotiate to make some allocation money. Situation differs from Marco Royce, in which Charlotte received four hundred thousand gam for the right to sign him. Charlotte offered Royce the DP deal took less money to sign with the Galaxy, so the Galaxy had to compensate Charlotte. When it comes to Paul Pogba, DC United have had preliminary discussions talks being led by ownership Mueller Almas. Mueller, on the other hand, link with LAFC preliminary talks and Dude part to a partnership between LAFC and Bayern Munich. Per sources, skepticism that talks have become advanced, as rumors in Germany have suggested. Once again, remember Steve Arundelo is leaving at the end of this season. You've got Olivier Jerroux you wonder about Fit Diego Rossio that has been acquired by RSLs homegrown rights away from Philadelphia Union. RSL signed Rossio to a professional contract, starting with the second team for the rest of twenty twenty five, with Rail Monarchs turning to the first team in January. Philly's gonna get allocation money for the homegrown rights. Union offered a second team deal earlier this year, Rosseo turned it down. Mless and Linga MX interested in him, but Ral Monarchs got the deal done. Eligible for both US and Mexico. Made his professional debut with Philadelphia Union two this year, player of the tournament at the twenty four GA Cup and so fifteen year old academy stand up Malik Yakopovich was signed to a professional deal by the Union. Jose Nunez, first to report that top priority for the club to get signed, didn't want to block Rossio's progress, opened the letting him lead, just as they did for Anice Saidi, who was traded to San Diego this winter. Colorado finalizing a deal to sign Australia youth international center back Lucas Harrington from Brisbane Roar seventeen. He'll join Colorado in January, a lot of folks were anticipating that Harrington would end up in Europe and that got headed off. So seventeen years old. Unrelated Moode Charleston Battery finalizing a deal to get center back Michael Edwards on loan from the rap Needing consistent minutes. It makes sense so to go to a place like Charleston and Richie. Ledesma is advanced in advanced talks with Chievas from PSV, Eindhope and first coming from Sesel Luis Merlow. PSV have an offer on the table for an extension. Other clubs are hopeful Chievas leads the way out of contract this summer and can signed elsewhere on a free. PSV rejected a January transfer offer from Clubamerica for Ledesma. Thirty seven appearances, mainstay in the Champions League in eleven other twelve matches twenty three. He's spent on loan with NYCFC one cap with the US Mexico. Has been in contact for a potential switch. So that's your run down of the day. Once again, we'll be back to talk high school, coming back top of the hour. You will also be in You'll be able to listen to Howard Hamilton and the Cope labertadoris update because we got matches coming up there tonight. Once again, your Tripleheader is available on ben and all of the b ins. You can get all your b ins at finates fn tz dot slash Soccer down here. It's great to catch up with Lloyd Hours, the technical director for the Marshall Island Soccer Federation. Once again they made their Kickstarter number, but that doesn't mean that the job is done. August fourteenth, that week in Springdale, Arkansas at Springdale High School, looks like it's gonna be US Virgin Island Stirks and KCOS Marshall Islands in the Outrigger Challenge Cup and they'll figure out some kind of a three way dance to figure out who gets the buy and figure out to who unless they get a fourth squad in there, and so it's now three teams. August fourteenth and sixteenth, spring Deal, Arkansas. They made their Kickstarter number and thank you to everyone who has been involved in helping them get to that number. Now it's look for sponsorships and make sure that everything can happen when it comes to room and board and putting all the infrastructure together. Those are the next challenges three months out, three months in a week, so thirteen weeks away for everything to happen for the Outriggered Challenge Cup in Springdale, Arkansas. Great to catch up with Lloyd Auer as the technical director of the Marshall Island Soccer Federation to find out the latest about making their number for Kickstarter and where they go from here. Tomorrow once again, Tyler Pilgrim joining us at nine fifteen for these Scarves and Spikes, a landing United Informational Journalistic Exchange program. Dylan Butler joining us at ten o'clock because I think they're through with spring break and with lacrosse. We'll see what happens there, and then once again soccer is in session. At noon, we catch up with coach Gillery at Jackson, run through all your brackets and let you know what's going on as we get ready for day two. It is boys quarter finals today. Go through the results from yesterday, get you ready for all of the results, all the bracket matchups for today, Tomorrow's and off day. We're gonna be in Dalton tonight for Pious and Dalton. That's gonna be on the network once again six fifteen pregame six thirty kick here on the SDH Network. It'll be me, Maddie and Jason up at Chapel Harmon in Dalton for that one number one rank Dalton number three Saint Pius. It's gonna be a fun one, so once again, see you in about fifty minutes for Soccer's in session playoff Daily Live presented by our friends a Kaiser Permanente. Be back at it again sooner than you know it. As we say, here's the end of the show this go around. Thanks for hanging out with us for Tuesday thoughts which a ploty. I'll play it safe and since it's the end of the show that means we get to do this. See you later.