Speaker 1: Yes, it is the Ben and Skin Show ninety seven point one The Eagle. You know, we like to give away tickets on this show, and we got a couple of tickets to go see Dorothy. So here's how we're going to do it. You're gonna use your iHeart app. It's free. It's how you stream shows and do all that kind of stuff. It's fantastic. So what we want you to do is use the iHeart app, use the talkback feature, and the third person that leaves their name, their phone number, their email address and can tell us what band has a bass player whose wife is just got arrested for attempted murder. We were just talking about it. They're gonna play Coachella. The first person or i'm sorry, the third person that could tell us that with the name, the phone number, of the email address, you are off to the races. Good luck everybody to win those tickets to see Dorothy. But right now it's time for this.
Speaker 2: I feel like.
Speaker 1: There's a little execution missing from that.
Speaker 2: You know, it's not a pre produced open and that's fine, cowboys stuff. Real quick draft is two weeks from today, Okay, two weeks from today. Okay, there's this site that's like takes every mock draft they can find and they just mesh him in there and then they pump out a percentage of popularity. For instance, right now, NFL mock draft database has cam Ward the quarterback from Miami going to Tennessee Titans. His mock draft popularity there one, okay, and that's probably gonna happen because he's like a taller Kyler Murray, who's not as fast as Kyler Murray for your Cowboys at twelve Uh, this is a thirty two percent popularity, but it's the leader of all players, and it's Ted Roha McMillan, the wide receiver from Arizona. You're talking about it a lot late. He didn't like watching film. But he's tall. Yeah, he likes eating cereal while he does interviews. I expect that tall. He's faster than people think. He's play inside and outside.
Speaker 1: What does that mean? He had faster than people think.
Speaker 2: People will say he's slow and which people because he's not, you know, just like you know for the Wade receiver, you know how they you know.
Speaker 1: I really don't four four, but he's a four to five right whatever, So what did he run for?
Speaker 2: A second. Uh, you're gonna make me look that up right now.
Speaker 1: I'm just curious if like everyone's going, many's slow. And then he had a certain time that made you think he's.
Speaker 2: Four or five three. But like most tall, long guys once they're like rabbits or what they can certain galloping, they're very fast. But how often are you running straight forty yards? Like? The point is so he's not quick, he's not well, No, he's like tall, he's not like you're, yeah, like a tiny guy. He's not like that.
Speaker 1: He's good or bad at galloping.
Speaker 2: He's great at galloping?
Speaker 1: Does it?
Speaker 2: He's really good? I just put it. He's really good.
Speaker 1: What pads does he wear to impact his gallopy? I'm not worried about it so much. Yep, that doesn't matter your guy. The running back from Boise state that a lot.
Speaker 2: Of people are joing over Yeah, and as they should, because he's great. Ashton gent sixty four percent chance to go to the Raiders AT's say number six running back at number six, So that's now around the Cowboys, the forty nine ers before them, twenty percent is all they have there, but it's seen as a big one. Is John a Barron, the corner from Texas, the Cowboy for him the Cowboys though it's wide receiver. To me, it's wier's your running back, and then bringing in a lot of offensive linemen, which makes me happy because they should do that. But they need to go wide receiver and then maybe corner. The other guy who I'm scared they'll take. His name's Will Johnson. He's a quarterback from Michigan. He is thirteen in this thing, but at only fifteen percent, so it could be higher. Will Johnson is kind of a tall corner, good could start. Don't play about half the games. This guy is a get hurt guy, and I don't like that. The other guy gets talked about a lot, is man. If you golden the Texas wide receivers, they're gonna go there. They've got him sixteen to the Cardinals. So I think McMillan's a good guy to square in on and like go for. I don't know if Jerry's gonna do that and all that stuff. I saw her guy, just like I really commend Jerry Jones for being at the at the Star. He could be anywhere in the world for these thirty day workout Visitor guys, and I'm like, no, he's supposed to be there, just like we're all supposed to go to work.
Speaker 1: It's a fair point good way in fairpoint