Speaker 1: Thanks for watching fight Back Podcast. If you like the show, like, subscribe or share the video. There's also donation links and the descriptions Back with Iokamathi.
Speaker 2: Shockingly, the first episode is pulled from YouTube. But here we are again. So you said you're running for office. What's the reasons?
Speaker 1: Well, I'm running for office in the Maryland State Senate, and you know, there's a lot of things that happened to get me here. But the bottom line is what we've seen. We talked about the whole interview last time. The entire republic is under siege. As a black person, in particular, the same thing we see in Gaza on the ground is happening politically all around the country. Positions of power that generally have black people representing black communities are being taken siege. And guess who Jake is actually taking those seats? Jewish people.
Speaker 2: You're in a mostly black district with a Jewish person in the Senate, correct.
Speaker 1: So I mean in black district forty first district in Baltimore, and it's a district that had a sister, Jill Carter, who was in that position states Maryland State Senator. She stepped down and everybody knew it was a brother that was coming behind her attorney to probably get that position. And low and behold, five people have a panel to make a decision who gets that position? Sixty six percent black district district? I'm in me, me, and who gets put in the district? But an Orthodox Jew who gets put in the district that to represent the interests of black people?
Speaker 2: We can't do that, you know, I do think that's the people that at least about them the richest group in the country versus the poorest group in the country.
Speaker 1: And you see, not one black voter had anything to say about it. But now all of a sudden, this individual is representing our community. I'MI I placed there. I can't do it, I said, I. There's a lot of legislation that's been happening in Maryland that I've been fighting over the last three or four years. I mean hard, and I said, I got to do something. But this is a Maryland State Senate position, and now this is gonna happen. I said, no, I'm going to take this. Guess what happened. I go into this Maryland State Senate position and I go on file and say I'm running. That's on a Wednesday. On Thursday, guess who gets indicted and arrested for the accusation is that they taped and filmed one of the ex employees in big blackmail typical Jeffrey Epstein. It's the whole jag or hoogar the accusation. They got their brother and a police officer to go. They have a what you got fire alarm, put cameras in the person's bedroom and taping them have an intimacy with a married person. So I'm like, how are you state senator? You're an attorney, you were a prosecuting attorney till you know the law. How are you going to be representing a black district you didn't get voted in and now you're being accused of that's a very serious crime. That's just such a low, despicable thing to do, as these type of regular person wouldn't even think of something that low and despicable. And how who wants in a black district? You're black? Who wants someone that's accused? I mean, if this is real of spying on people in the intimate settings, that's just that's just a vile, discussing person.
Speaker 2: I don't want to and it shows their two face deceiving, deceitful.
Speaker 1: And blackmail, saying if you we got these, we got this film on you. If you don't stop talking about what I'm doing, then I'm going to blackmail you. Now this is this is a Jewish individual to another Jewish person. So I'm like, we're black to you, So be like, you know what I said. I got to step in here and do it, and I'm going to ask your audience to ask you audience. Look, we will have some discussion. People will wonder why. But one of the things we need everything else we have on our side. What we're doing is correct a lot of the legislation that I'm fighting in Maryland that we've been fighting. I've already been doing it. That stuff is going to affect you to some of the things they're doing, taking away parents' rights, injecting children without parents knowing. A lot of it is coming out of Maryland. I've been fighting these bills. I'm like, I can't believe they're doing this and nobody knows what you're saying.
Speaker 2: They were rejecting kids with co vaccinees with after parents consent, right if they're eleven or older.
Speaker 1: Okay, So in Washington, d C. It in Washington. So let me let me go back and start where it started. Like I couldn't believe this was happening. It's just what I'm holding right here. Who you gave me and they got Hewish stars next to these people. It's hard for people to see. Let me say, I can show them here. Yeah, so I can tell people the story about what happened with this. Is that the same thing I'm talking about, well related, that's DC, but it's all related. So in Washington, d C. In twenty twenty, remember the pandemic hit twenty twenty, we knew, we knew what was going to happen, that they were going to try to get people the injection. By November, we absolutely knew what it was all about. So we were going around telling everybody, don't do this. What we didn't know is that they had passed the law in DC in November of twenty twenty called the Minor Consent for Vaccination Law.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm saying now, what to take your own kids rights away? Our children. We can own our we're supposed to control our children. So the government says they can consent to give your kids a fucking drug. This is just every parent should be outraged.
Speaker 1: Now, this was crazy. Remember this is twenty twenty. The vaccine is the bioweapon injections that they call vaccinator having Yes, wow, November they passed is law about the upcoming injection, which is the bioweapon that people call vaccination, because we know what's a bio weapon. Now it's giving people Biocarditti's parachardia. It's young people are dying. It's a pandemic, crisis of death occurring across the planet for people who've taken this. This was a November though, they didn't even have it out, and they're saying any child eleven years old or older, not only do you have to have it to come to school, but we don't have to tell your parents. So they want the government to own our children. So you have a child eleven year old has the right to determine whether or not they want a bioweapon injection that hasn't been tested yet. People aren't outrageous, they should its.
Speaker 2: People should be so fucking outraged by this. You know, I'm a father and just makes me so angry. They were trying to do this to my children, and I didn't want this shit. I want to say, good job to the black people. You guys were at least vaccinated. You guys were aware. I guess the government have experimented on you before and they're like, nah, we can see this bullshit.
Speaker 1: It's a war. Let me say because I gotta say, we the perception is that, and I'm glad to the degree that that's true. But let me say something. I gotta say a few things. One, it was an incredible fight that we had. So because we're fighting, We're not we're fighting the whole world now, but we're fighting the most powerful city in the world in Washington, d C. Because what we knew is this, if they passed is here, it's gonna go everywhere. That means New York, Chicago, Nevada, wherever you are. Once it passes in DC and nobody does anything about it, this is gonna be everywhere. They're saying that your child is upcoming. This was before it came out, this thing. You can't even walk into the school without getting these injections. And we don't have to tell you the parents what injection we're giving them, and we're gonna give them this bio weapon what they call is MRN injections Fireser Darrena, who.
Speaker 2: Just in first time used it's say clearly, these people don't represent us. They don't represent us to not tell us what they're doing to our children. Every parents should be absolutely and non parents would be outraged.
Speaker 1: And they passed the bill. Here's the worst thing. Remember in twenty twenty, you couldn't go outside. Who passed this bill? So the DC Council passed the bill. But here's the thing. They don't have meetings. So we had people, we had one hundred people we wanted to go to the meeting and saying no, were gonna tell you're not gonna do this, but there was no where to go. We were like, how are we gonna fight this? So we got for so we set out to say we're gonna fight them. So we started fighting them. One brother, I gotta say shout out to Children's Health Defense. They support it for free. The lawsuit his son wanted fifteen year old won it by saying that it caused psychological damage to him. He drew a picture saying this was happening. My father doesn't want us to get the jab my mom does. It's caused me problems. They took it to the court, won the case. You would think that's it. They said, the court said you can't force these injections. You know what DC did did it? Anyways, they came with another bill that was worse. This bill Now it doesn't matter how old you are, if they make an attempt to reach a parent, then they can give any child of any age injection preschool. So now it's worse than the first bill. They yet, right, they so we said, okay, we got to hit the streets now. So what you're showing what we had here? I want to show people. It got to the point we had to figure out how we're going to fight this. We went everything that was done outside any after they passed that bill on law, wherever there were people. We said, we're going to put out a flyer that shows these are the We got a flyer has a QR code to show you these are the people that are dying from these injections. This is what the various shows. The vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System shows just how many people are dying. This is what they're trying to do to your children. You got to prevent this from happening, and let us show you who's on the DC council. It's only one brother who voted against it, Treyon White, all the rest of them. And then we're gonna show you which ones of them are who and who's running the council out of all people, toperds used.
Speaker 2: And we also know the vaccine was more harmful for children than adults, and the COVID virus was pretty much like a called to children.
Speaker 1: So this is like we had the data.
Speaker 2: I mean, this has passed before, but as far as COVID goes, the data showed the vaccine was far more harmful of children than COVID was.
Speaker 1: And so I want people to be clear when we have this conversation. I'm talking to everybody out there. I want to be one hundred percent definitive with people. It's not a vaccine, it's a bioweapon injection. They're installing technology into people. That's what this whole thing was about. This was the whole thing about. When it leaked, we don't know. This is what I can tell people. I can't tell people if it was intentional or not. What I can tell you this for sure. I live in Maryland. In twenty nineteen, in August fort Dietric, Maryland got shut down. That's the main bioweapons lab in the country, Fort Dietrich. It got shut down, and initially they said it was a leak. Then they came back and said it's not safe, so we had to shut it down. What happened I talked to many people in Maryland in the western side. People got sick with a flu. They thought they were going to die. They couldn't breathe. Whether they did it intentionally or unintentionally leaked. Once it leaked, they said, all right, it's time to go do it the intention of the entire time. How do we get hundreds of millions of people to put this in their arms? They already had this planned out. We got to let this leak hurt people, and then we're going to scare people to death, and then we're going to make everybody put this in their arms. Try making everyone in the entire country. They tried in the world. Hey guys, I'm demonetized everywhere.
Speaker 2: So if you want to support me and the podcast, go to fight Back podcast dot.
Speaker 1: Com and you can buy some cool merch as they shut up right now.
Speaker 3: Welcome to armslist dot com. America's firearms marketplace. Use arms List to buy, sell, and trade firearms, AMMO, optics, and more. Buy from our nationwide network of firearms dealers. Tired of being nickel and dined with never ending fees be a part of the arms List community for just six ninety nine a month. Come and yet what they wanted to I.
Speaker 1: Was in San Francisco.
Speaker 2: I wasn't allowed to go in restaurants, bars, I wasn't allowed indoors. Confuse take it. I just moved that fuck you would move, you know. Obviously they pulled that law back, but I couldn't believe they would tell me I couldn't go into a restaurant with my friends and stuf because I wouldn't take the vaccine. And I had a fake vaccine card, but I refused to use it. I didn't use it. I got it, you know, you know, and I'm not using this if the place won't let me and I won't go. And there was some you know, mom and pop restaurants that would let me in with out of vaccines. The props to them, but as a whole, and that really turned me off on humanity.
Speaker 1: This was one of the greatest acts of terrorism in the history of the world. Because even though the bio weapon came out, here's the crazy thing. It leaked despite protein. But I've remectin, hydroxychloroquin any number of things intervene. Is vitamin D or vitamin C. Any of these things, vitamin D, any of these things could beat that thing. It wasn't that severe if you knew what to use. And these things were cheap, but they prevented you from being able to get them.
Speaker 2: Also, if you're healthy, it wasn't a big It's mostly obese and old people, and sunlight was helping. They weren't telling us vitamin D getting vitamin D, so directly getting sunlight. They're telling you stay indoors, knock at suns, suns, what's helping you put weight on? So they're telling you do all things to make you sicker. Then can I tell the truth to the people, Jake, this is real? Yeah, we tell the truth here, all right? This is the one hundred place for telling the truth. But and I didn't come up with this. This is something I had to learn during the process. You can listen to doctor Bryant artist he talks about it. You can listen to doctor Peterson Pierre. These are this is documents, so many people talking about it. What they did once they released this bio weapon.
Speaker 1: Into the atmosphere. Now people are getting sick. You would get sick and you would have hard problems breathing. I went through it too. Yeah, here's the problem. Though people don't know about Event to A one. You can still go watch Event to A one on YouTube right now. Once it got out. In October of twenty twenty, John Hopkins University, Bill Amelin Gates Foundation, and the WEF had a conference in New York saying, if a pandemic comes out, this is October twenty nineteen. If a pandemic comes out, what are we going to do and how are we going to address it? I saw what we were saying.
Speaker 2: They went through and they planned out how they get the media social media to follow. It was planned out exactly what they're gonna do it. Even the virus they had it wasn't a very serious virus, so it was how they'd have the police enforce it. They went through in detail. I was in shock when I saw this that this has to be some crazy conspiracy theory. I went and looked it up, like, oh my god. They went through and they planned how they're going at the police to go along, how they'reing at the hospitals to go along, how they'reing at the media, how they're going.
Speaker 1: To get social media to take everyone.
Speaker 2: Now, and that's what they did to a tease, like these evil motherfuckers.
Speaker 1: That's before twenty twenty, when it exactly so. It so I'm gonna get people to I want because I want people to follow the timing. In twenty nineteen August, it leaks in Fort Dietrich. Now it's out there. I can talk to people. Now, I can put you, I can put you in the food with ten people right now who in August. It's before they knew anything called COVID nineteen. They didn't know why they were sick. They just thought they were going to die. They survived. Probably didn't really come from China, No, it came right there from four day sure the year before. They had a really really bad sickness. It wasn't sure what it was. Look right there, and for anybody that was in Western Maryland will tell you a bunch of people were on the slab thinking they were going to die of this fluid. They couldn't identify what it was. That's what it was we didn't have a name for it. You put it right back in tiny bet or you just pulled it out a little bit that way. You're uh like that perfect? Yeah, okay, because you over sound fucks up and the interview up. All right, y'all don't want to do that. No, fuck it out, so sorry, it's important to get the counter. No, we got to get it right in. No problem. So here's the thing. So now what they did after they planned it out, when it came to really scare people, they said, what we're gonna do. You're not going to actually die from that when you go to the hospital. We're gonna take a medication that's a poison that murdered people. In twenty nineteen in Africa, they tested ebola drugs. One of them called rim de severe killed over fifty percent of the people.
Speaker 2: This is this is one hundred percent true. I've looked into all this up. They were literally giving an investment here, it tries, it goes for a lot of money too. It's not cheap. They're subscribing that and it was killing people. This is one hundred percent true. Ventilators too, So okay, so what do they do?
Speaker 1: They say, Okay, look, it killed over fifty percent of the people we gave it in Africa, so they pulled it. Say this thing kills people. But if you get sick and have a hard time breathing, because now we notice bio weapon is spreading, then the only thing you can get prescribed in the hospital is room decivere. Now sounds too crazy to be true, but everything you're saying is true, right, so twenty nineteen, they know it kills people. Twenty twenty, when you get sick, the only thing you can get is the thing that kills you. Wouldn't give you evermecton. They wouldn't give you the thing that was cheap, but the thing that was extremely expensive. And some of the folks involved in saying that you have to get it have investments in those companies. They say this. Here's the thing about this. This is what happens when you go into hospital. If you go in the hospital and you're feeling sick, sometimes you don't even feel sick. This is how the hospital is now a new way for them to prescribe to get paid. This is how they got paid. If you come in, you could your leg could be hurting, don't have anything to do with anything. They're gonna give you a test. You wanna take this test for free? They tell you it's for free, But the hospital gets paid for every test they give. If the test comes back and says you have quote unquote COVID, it doesn't matter if you're sick or not. If it does, they get paid again. If they admit you to the hospital, whether you're sick or not, they got paid again. Then what put you on a ventiator? They got paid a lot. Well, then next thing is they say, hey, you got COVID, We're gonna put you on this thing called rim desevere. Why is that a problem Because rim de severe destroys your kidneys. What happens when your kidneys get destroyed. After three days of rim desevered drug, your kidneys starts shutting down. Now you can't pass out fluids, so your fluids start backing up into your lungs. Now you can't breathe. So now you say, and I can't breathe. So now the big payment.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I remember the v they were like fifty thousand or twenty five thousand or something like that. But the ventilator they put people on.
Speaker 1: Now you get the ventilator. What does that do. The ventilator prevents you from being able to breathe. You got water on your lungs. Now they drown you to death. If you sell that ventilator for three days now you get a huge payment and they get twenty five percent on top of everything that they give you a disa beer because they know you're gonna die once you do them invested bere and.
Speaker 2: Once they put you on ventilator, you usually die. A doctor tell me, don't go in the ventilator. The ventilator.
Speaker 1: Once you go on a ventilator that people rarely come off of them because the ventilator prevents you from being able to breathe, because you have the water alone, because your kidneys won't let it out. So literally it was murder. It was between one hundred thousand and four hundred thousand dollars depending on which city you were in, the state you were in in this country per patient that you killed in the hospital.
Speaker 2: So it gave them incentive to kill patients. And no one was held accountable, No one right as far as I don't know, it's been held accountable on that.
Speaker 1: So people say no, but people were dying from COVID, Yeah, they were they're being killed. They were being murdered after they got sick from the bioweapon in the hospital, from a protocol that was created to kill them. Why that wasn't what it was for. They wanted to scare us to death so that they could say, give me your arms, I want to put the real bioweapon in you. And they wanted to inject the world population. This is Jews systematically orchestrating, planning things in our bodies. That is technology. Now, for people who are saying the word vaccine and don't understand what I'm saying, I want you to do something this way. You don't have to dispute me. The head of Moderna's technology, chemical, biological, lamb, or whatever the case may be. I forget his title, but his name was taos As He's Jewish. Okay, go to YouTube put in taos as mRNA. He explains it. mRNA is technology that alters your gene sequence, is gene editing technology. It's nothing else. It's not a vaccine, it's not a health injection. It has nothing to do with health. It is technology, much like a computer has software, so.
Speaker 2: You can redesign our genes. Listen, I don't know why for the MRA. To be honest, listen, I needed to go obviously need to do a lot more research on this.
Speaker 1: This is let me tell you why this is a good one. I know I didn't trust the vaccine, but I don't know. This is what he was. He was the chief medical operating officer in twenty eighteen, so this is before this happened twenty eighteen. It's on YouTube right now. Every person out there, go put in tal tale zaks zachs mRNA. He tells it and explains it right there. We can do anything. We can tell this to go in your bikey.
Speaker 2: I've promoted in and this is the guy promoting it. It is a good thing and he's omitting it.
Speaker 1: He's the chief medical operating officer for Maderna in two thousand. This is in twenty eighteen, so this is before this has happened. So what I'm telling people is this, why did they kill people in the hospital for one reason, to scare us to death so that they could then come and install technology. I wanted to go back see if we remember this, you'll remember this. I think we'll all remember this. Did you ever take a test to see if you were sick with COVID.
Speaker 2: Unfortunately I did because I had to. I didn't want to, but I was cornered through her fight, so I had to take it.
Speaker 1: What did they do with that test? Remind me what they did? It was super uncomfortable. They crammed the way to help my nose. They crammed what they took. Uh, go to the kind of stick or something there, and it heard all right? So they did that to everybody, right, But did we ever figure out why they jammed this thing all the way from our noseave it all around? And I can? I can? I can I share this with the population public. I'm telling people the truth. I'm not a scientist. I had to learn this the hard way like everybody else on the battlefield. The technology that they're installing in us, when they put these things they call vaccines, they're not vaccines. They're not what we traditionally know a vaccine. It's technology. Their design is to be able to Before I do it, I want to just give some names so that before people hear me and think I'm some kind of spade age psycho guy. Listen, there's a guy named Attorney Todd Calendar. Attorney. You should interview him one day. It'll be great interview. Contact withe. Attorney Todd Calendar is the attorney who represented the military who didn't want to take the injections. So he's not a conspiracy theorist. He's the guy who was in court saying, you can't do this to people. We know what this technology is. Get him on here and they say, he'll say everything that I'm saying right here is true. Let me just tell you like this, I'm telling people he didn't say this this one. I'm telling you. You know why they stuck them schwabs in our noses because in the back near our brain there's a little thin thing that exists there. Anybody in medical field will tell you what it's called, and when you it protects things from going into the brain when you bust that. Now things have access to the brain. In these injections that they're giving people are all types of They have something called graphene oxides and they're opening it up. And what happens is they can take I mean, this stuff is weird, man, but they can take like the five G towers, they can send radioactive weaves and frequencies and then then they can start talking to the micro technology that they put in, like they put these things called self self assimbling nanobot technology. In other words, it's it's small, we can't see it, but it's inside of these injections and it assembols. Yeah, and if they send certain frequency, it can make it a symbol. So what happens is this is the science stuff that they're doing to people. So they had to bust that to make it easier for this stuff because they wanted to be able to control. You thinking people say they got brain fog and stuff. So we all went and bust that because they know after this next year, remember how long did it take them to come up with a magical.
Speaker 2: The fastest vaccine ever Before vaccines have always been at least ten years. This was less than a year. It seems like they already had it was in Maderna. I think they already had the vaccine sitting there. Basically all of them had it. And it's not a vaccine.
Speaker 1: It's a bioweapon technology with all kinds of technology inside, designed to invade our bodies and no longer let us be sovereign. That's what their design is. Now. I'm not saying how far they've gotten. What I will say is this that same technology they put in has created blood clots.
Speaker 2: I know several people that have died from it and been sick. I know healthy people that like man, I wish I would listen to you and not taking it. It's heart conditions, make showing people got heart major heart conditions, biocarditis, perry cardiitis.
Speaker 1: Look, here's the thing again, this is a document we can share with anybody. This came out because they got sued to do it. Pfizer got sued and the court said, you have to let us see what you knew were the harm that could come from these injections in April twenty twenty one. Remember it was July twenty twenty one when they mandated the injections, so they knew in April. Do you know it was a list of twelve hundred and ninety negative side effects to these injections, including death, including one P thirty six gene deletion. What does that mean? That means, right, there's a gene thing in the brain. It starts destroying those things and so that affects your consciousness. So now it affects your It's almost like a zombie cade thing. It's like a slight lobotomy that is kind of given you this. This is listen, listen. I have the document. You can go get it offline now. Fires are listed over twelve hundred mile caardatis, perrycarditis, death, heart attack, stroke, people are having what is it when you when you when you can't move your mouth half of your policy, Bill's palsy, that half your face goes dad, and other polsies. All of these things were already known from the fire, forcing has to take it. Still, I don't even know twelve hundred ninety diseases. I could probably list twenty maybe twelve hundred ninety negative side effects including death.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and they were trying to hide this stuff from us, but this is out there. It's our government or friend it won't you plug your books real quick? Last interview, we forgot to do that. Yeah, you want to get the point at the one point.
Speaker 1: But everyone coming on is And one of the reasons I did this is because everything that I'm sharing with you, you hear the problem. You did not hold back with that title. Look, if we're going to tell the people the truth, let's tell them without being afraid to do it. So this came out in June twenty twenty two July fourth, June twenty twenty two, and then in twenty twenty four I came out with Part two, Jews All the Problem, Part two, The Psychology of the Jew.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I don't read the first so I'm not sure if I read the second one. No, I didn't give you a college. I got well for you. Thank you because it's a great, great book. It's you do not hold back, you go hard. But it's the truth. And part of the reason I did it is because we have to know the time. Why am I running for office? And I want to say this because I'll always forget the plug. I forget the main thing that we need sometime to do so, which is money. Exactly. I just because I cared. You want to do this money and you can't. That's the problem.
Speaker 2: Some of us that care the most make the least amount of money because we get caught up.
Speaker 1: We care, we care, forget you can't win. We gotta win. We gotta have hour talk. I'm talking to campaign They're like, oh shit, I need money now. If I'm gonna run, we gotta do it. So let me let me plug it. Because I'm gonna forget let me plug it do it io A y O ki MOTHI k I m A t h I four one io keimthi forty one dot com. That's my campaign. You'll see what the platform is. But you everybody out there is not ready in the forty first to get this right this moment. What you'll see there are real things that are tangible to the community that we're gonna be doing. If you're listening here on Jake's program, I'm trying to save your life and nobody wants. Let me just say this, man, people are afraid to fight them. That's who I fight. I only take real fights. Okay, I represent you. When you're giving money to me and my campaign, you're not just giving it for something that's gonna happen in Maryland and the forty first, Like what I'm sharing with you here. We need this snowball. I think it's important two things.
Speaker 2: One, when you brave people like you to step up a run, but we also paying like you donate money. We need people to donate money. And if you're rich, particularly when you though that's how that you look at all the top, all the top donations, all Jews because they care about their own and they'll throw one hundreds and million dollars. There's no gentiles doing that. And I'm aware most people don't have a lot of money that can afford to donate, so I understand that, but even twenty dollars can help.
Speaker 1: Twenty do listen.
Speaker 2: But the people that have money, we do you. Some of those guys do come in with some real money.
Speaker 1: And I'll tell people according to what he said it, thank you. I appreciate that. The most that you can give for a Maryland campaign is six thousand, So if you got six thousand, i'd ask you give that six thousand. You'll see me. I'm out there. You can go and look me up and find me. This is what I do. It'll help everybody, but it also helped me win this campaign.
Speaker 2: To people, you're accessible. It'll have conversations with anyone, whether you're agreer or insagree right. You'll sit down and talk to people.
Speaker 1: And this is what I do, and I've been doing it for years, but I haven't ever wanted I don't do politics. But what I realize now we got a real fight, and you can't win this fight without getting in the ring. You got to get in there and go wherever they are and fight and it's a real fight and it's worth it, and they need people need representation. You're a warrior.
Speaker 2: And it's funny like me, I'm pro white, you're pro black. But we get along great because I just can see how really you are because you know that you're under siege. Your people are.
Speaker 1: I know my people are under siege, and that at the end of the day, the truth of it is, we know who the problem is. So we're going to find people are suffering too. Man, the opiates, the suicide rates, everyone attached black culture for us, Yeah, opiois for yah. But who did it?
Speaker 2: Jews, the Sacular family. Could you can name who did opia? They knew, they knew what this was going to do, oxy cotton, they knew it, and they did it. Anyways, what happened. I think they got fined like two billion dollars, but they made like fifty billion dollars on it. They didn't go to jail. Oh okay, here's we're in trouble with two billion after they're killing one hundred thousands of my people a year and crack they like, you know, the CIA brought it into your communities, just to say with them.
Speaker 1: If you look right here in this book. In part two, Converse did a great forward in their Converse talks about for crack, he gives you the name of the Jews who were involved in the crack epidemic in the black community. Gives you their names right in here. So yeah, they see, listen, see it's not just there the deep thing. We already talked about it, but I can just mention it. They did it in China with the opium wars. This is true work. I couldah when I saw that that was the Sassoons and Jewish man, I was in shock. Iraqi jew that if it worked there for the Chinese, then it can work for black people in America with crack. It can work with white folks with opioids. They can kill all of us with drugs real quick. To China.
Speaker 2: China, they said, we don't want to open them coming to our country anymore. We will not allow it as a Britain that went to war. But they were being pushed by that itasos.
Speaker 1: So the Sassoons were the ones Iraqi Jews who knew Iraqi had Jews right right right exactly. So they're doing cotton and stuff. But they also they're making the big money off heroin. So the Chinese didn't even say you can't do it. They just said, look, it's coming inland and it's become a real problem. You can keep it out there on the outskirts, but you can't come inland. These are hurricane Jews. Yeah, we're coming inland. Chinese was like no, we said no. They said no, there's no, no, we're coming inland. So the Chinese said, well, we'll go to war and fight you. They said, you will. So they went to the British and said, hey, British, you want to open up the Chinese market, come on, give us your army going let's open up this market. I know how we'll do it. We'll do it terribly, and so the British. So the Jews didn't fight their own fight. They got the British army.
Speaker 2: Just like in Iraq, they got America to do in Afghanistan what they wanted. The opium poppy. I mean, I can't prove this, but look, the opium all came out of there. The Taliban doesn't allow opium fields. They flooded in and got the opium. Give it to the Sackler family. Now they're killing my people. You know, you see your people destroyed by I've lost like ten of my friends to this shit. This fucking is real to me. You see it with Crack. This ain't no fucking Any white person has lost fucking friends to this shit.
Speaker 1: It's a fucking relaarg families. When I say families, I'm not talking about the family that's there, like generations of families. The kind of abuse that occurred, mothers and fathers not being there for their children.
Speaker 2: There's nothing worse murder having parents for you. That's why a lot of these kids are doing dumb shit. They don't have parents to raise them.
Speaker 1: Sexual abuse, poverty, decadents, self hate, murder, crime.
Speaker 2: People want to shut on the black community NonStop, but they don't want to let go. How did it get here? You know, Crack, You look at that the rap music pushed by fucking.
Speaker 1: Who financed that, Jews, Jerry Hella. We are music before that. Let's talk about making love and what happened in the seventies. We had a lot of babies and bah blah blah. Because we were singing in the sixties about men loving women and we love women that's part of our culture. Communities were doing a lot better. You know it was you came through a tough obviously getting out of slavery is extremely tough. But thanks are doing a lot better than boom crack and hip hop. I mean just constantly Jews bring in. They always destroying anything that's working. Well. I don't know much about the slave trade. Isn't true that that was mostly Jewish? I've read that a lot, but I don't like the best gone deep in that the best way I can describe it, to describe the Jewish involvement, It's like Google. Do you use Google occasionally? By know the ADL controls that, so not very much, right, But you don't say Google. But everything on the Internet is pretty much so whether we want to or not, we all used to it.
Speaker 2: I know I do use it, but I know the add which is the Jewish renation filters and surches.
Speaker 1: Right, they admit that they don't buy this, right, So all of us in this country use it. So it's the culture. But who makes the money? Whose industry is it? Who's you right? Right? Right? So the money's been made. So my wife said, we didn't do slavery, Yes, she did, but you were part of the cultural of slavery. It wasn't your business though. Yeah, you had some whites who had business and slavery, but you had to go through Jews to do that because they owned the auction blocks, they owned the ships, they owned the routes, they owned everything. It was their business, their their their infrastructure. You could have a business in it, you could manage it and be a slave driver, but you didn't have three five thousand slaves. The slave ships and a huge slaves history.
Speaker 2: He said the number one on or the slave ships was the Jewish guy who lived on fucking Epstein Island or that same Epstein, that's the same chain of islands, and he was involved. Camera's name a Forfese, but he was involved in kicking off the Civil War. They helped start the k Cake had fun. Dam, I'm just like Judy P.
Speaker 1: Benjamin was doing. Yeah, yeah, I think that was the guy he named. But his was crazy. His was crazy. When you talk about the people, don't notice you talk about Epstein Islands. Most people don't know this. Do you know what they used to have in those islands right there? We know about slave plantations, picking cotton and doing this but they used to have what they call sex farms, and they used to have islands on those islands over and Jews the exact same islands. They had those exact same islands. And you know what they were. If you want to come and have sex with black women, they take the prettiest ones. I'm sure, yep, and you can do it. But not just women, little girls watch this, or little boys or grown men you would take. They would take a grown man a buck. They would come to a buck and say, hey, you want him. So they literally in the same place we call Epstein Islands, that same region, those were where they had the Jewish controlled sex farms.
Speaker 2: It's that crazy, exact same about. This guy was telling me that he's a historian.
Speaker 1: It's true. It was.
Speaker 2: He gave any guy's name who had the most slave ship, the one guy you just mentioned a civil war, and then there was the guy who had all the slave ships.
Speaker 1: He lived there.
Speaker 2: He did this evil sick shit. He's sure going wow. And obviously white people, you know, we had our part in it. But they put all these movies like Roots made by a Jew just to put hatred. They wanted to drive a hatred between black and white people, and I think that was deliberate.
Speaker 1: What it works is and I'm gonna just be honest about it. Every group is involved in this. What happens the Jew has a design. Once he creates the design, whoever has the power to do his ill will, he comes to them and offers them prosperity to be the driver of his agenda. So, yes, whites did that, but honestly every group does it. When he goes to China, people think that the Sassoons were talking about something historical. You think they're not Sassoon family members who stayed in China who if you look at them, they look Chinese, but there's a little weird looking. Some of them are there now in some of the highest positions and some of the things that happened in Yes, the Chinese run China, but there's still Jews in China who stayed from the Sassoons, who are in very high positions that are fighting for power to determine the direction that Chinese go.
Speaker 2: And I guess now had some allegedly had some Jewish people right right on her side during the Communist revolution.
Speaker 1: So but see, this is the thing people don't understand. Can I want I want to go into I want to talk about something because we could talk, but I really want to lay a foundation for it. Is okay, we go any direction you want. I I got, I got no, I got no real I'm gonna say something to white folks that you probably never heard of. Black man say, because they were your forefathers, they weren't our They were slave owners, so we don't feel the same way about them. That's fair. But I'm gonna tell the truth. They gave you the greatest tool to fight slavery, probably ever given. I'm gonna say it's probably the second best document I'm gonna give my people to per m Haru coming forth by day and by night. Number one document ever written in the world. That's good. But this one. You do know, the Bill of Rights, It's amazing. I'm gonna talk about why it's so important and what your ancestors did for you. It's like in this time that we're living and I'm like, wow, even I have to sit back as a black man and go, Okay, they looked out for their people. Let's talk about how America got formed. We talk about the Revolutionary War. Remember we just talked about we're going to war io Kimathy forty one dot com. I need your support. Yeah, it'll shake things up and people like us start winning things. If you go to war, can you go to war without money? We need money, okay? And that's why the Jews always win. They have all the money behind them. So George Washington had heart to fight and no money. Who's fun to them? I think at you both sides of the war. Haam Solomon, Go look up these Jews. It wasn't only one, but he was one of the main ones. Now let's talk about why, because now you have to really understand what we're really dealing with. I want to set it up so we can understand the framework. This is not an exaggeration. You've heard this, so I can say this and you'll validate me in this. This what we call Judaism. If we listen to them, that's not our opinion. It really is the foundation for what we now call, if it happens to anybody else, genocide. Let me say it again, this is the religion of Judaism. God is going to destroy all the gentiles and kill them on the planet and leave the planet to the Jews, and each one of them will have twenty eight hundred slaves a peace? Is that not Judy? Is that Judas? I think you're cracked. I think that's in the book. Have you heard that? You've heard the rabbi say it, right, I've heard.
Speaker 2: I've seen these clips the rabbi is in their own words, and you can find lots of them.
Speaker 1: You look at this, you're like wow.
Speaker 2: When I first started seeing them, I thought this can't be true, you know, is this crazy? But then tons of them say it's just like over and over. You can find these clips online.
Speaker 1: So I mean, I mean, let me. I want to follow this line a lot. I want everybody to hear me. What we call genocide, that's Judaism applied something else. So, in other words, if somebody decide to go kill a bunch of Chinese people, we call a genocide, that's Judaism is the foundation for what we then call genocide. It is the only religion that's genocidal. It says everybody's not a Jew has to be exterminated, only leaving twenty eight hundred a piece to be slaves. Now for a thinking person, a thinking person will say, well, how are you going to control even if it's only twenty eight hundred people per one Jew. How they gonna control them? What do we just say, they put into your injection and they bust this thing in your mind so that they can now control Yeah, all right, I don't want to be a slave to know Jew. So, but before they get the end of it, which is the twenty eight hundred slaves, there's mass international genocide. Everything that the Jews do, that is the formula. So I want people to hear what I'm saying. That's not my suspicion, that's the formula. So now let's go talk about why would they fund the civil war if you're going to take over the whole world war? I'm sorry, the revolution right, revolutionary war? You're right? Now, why would they fund in the civil war? How about any war? But you're right, yeah, you're right, So why would they do it? Here's the thing. If you're going to exterminate everybody on the planet, there's some things you have to do. You have to have control over each region. So then how do you do that? Well, what you can't have. Your greatest threat is that somebody finds out. Well, if a king finds out a monarch, what does he have to do? Hey, everybody go round up the Jews, bring them over here. You're guilty, You're dead, all right, that's it. So if you have monarchs, if you have leaders who in positions of power with no red tape. His wife's girlfriend with pillow talk. Her husband can tell her. She tells his wife. He has a good evening that evening. He wakes up in the morning. Baby, they're trying to take your kingdom from you. Got to do something about these Jews, that's all it takes. A monarch has the power to end Jewish corruption and genocide immediately. So they have to eliminate all the monarch so on the planet. So they made it a bad thing. Dictators, Oh, he's a roofless dictator. Most of those people are freedom fighters. Kadafi, Cuba, Him, Castro, che Guvara, Hugo Chavez. They tell you these people are horrible. The people are not horrible. Those are the people who, if we were paying attention, they believe in sovereignty, even against let's go to Russia, President Putin. He's more of a nationalist figure that protects the Russian Federation in the Russian people's sovereignty. And it's like, you're not just gonna come kill my people. They don't want sovereign leaders who are powerful, because if those leaders have armies and decide, they're a problem. But if they create a democracy. Now you got red tape, you got this, they can they can buy everyone, divide you. They can have the media and then you can say, hey, the Jews are the problems. Then they can shut your voice off it. So how can when you even get people to the point to do something about what they're doing. So they said England was one of the most powerful monarchs at that time, so they said, we want to make England weaker, so we're going to help fund these Americans. Wasn't the help of America. It was the week in England because they're trying to weaken the monarchs. He got France, you got this, and this England wand is a big one. The world never sets it in the British Empire. They say, all right, we needed to set because in order for us to take over, we can't have the English have that much power with their monarchy. All right, So they fund the Americans. American wins the war, then the great betrayal happens. From the Jewish perspective, they didn't do it to help America. So the Americans are now say we're free in seventeen seventy six, but then the British said we're going to come back and take this place. So now the leaders in America say, look, we need you American citizens to help us because we don't have to fight the British. And you know what, the people in America said, we're not fighting for you aristocrats. For what you wrote you a constitution. What's in there for me? Ain't nothing in there for me. I'd rather deal with English over there, comes gets his taxes and goes home. At least I got some freedom. Then deal with you aristocrats, and I got owe you. Now I'm back in Europe under feudalism. I'm not doing it. So they said, what are we gonna do? They didn't betray the people. Your ancestors sat down and said, okay, the people are right, they want something for them. You know what we're gonna do. We're gonna draft the document. It's gonna protect them from us. Yeah, and it's to proof they're not gonna have someone to be able to come in and enslave them ever.
Speaker 2: First Amendment or Secondmendment. It's what are the greatest documents ever written. And they say, our Congress couldn't write that today.
Speaker 1: So what they say is this, This is what we're gonna do. We're not gonna give them a monarch, which is an individual who has power over you and I can tell you what to do. Now, we're gonna make something more powerful than a monarch, a collective monarchy. With anyone born on this shore. If you're born here, you have the right. No one is in No one can take it from you. You can say whatever you want, when you want, how you want. No one can stop you. They can fight you, they can disagree with you because they have the same right you have. But you have that right and nothing they can do about it. It's yours forever. God gave it to you. We give it to you. That's law. And just in case somebody decides that they're not gonna argue with you, but they're gonna strip that right from you. Right behind number one is what number two we can have weapons.
Speaker 2: Take this with you before you leave, and that's why I should include assault rifles.
Speaker 1: Take this with you before you leave. I'm gonna say what I'm gonna Oh, you're gonna take my right take this with take this, you can have this. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So what they did is to fight the government. People don't understand that's so they oh, why do you need a weapons? It words, it's deeper than until we can fight the government and protect ourselves too.
Speaker 1: But it is, but it's deeper. It's deeper. Not only is it to fight the government. If any force comes into this place, they don't only have your representatives to fight all of us. Once you get on the ground. Look, dude, look, look this is which I always say your fourth father say, look my people. Now, you don't just have one monarch that says we're gonna fight back if each of them agree. You have a collective monarchy that says he has that right to speak. So do I. I don't even agree with him, but guess what he gonna say what he wants because if you try to take it from him, take this, And that's on the ground. So that's not your army, navy and force rings. That's once you hit the ground, you still gotta fight because the real power is with the people. They left you there.
Speaker 2: Millions of armed people know and it's it's an amazing document. I couldn't see him right in it today. It's something I'm proud of my people for. It's one of the greatest documents written. And America has a lot of problems, but the Constitution is helping her. It's getting arrested for tweets and shit.
Speaker 1: This is the thing, though they left you something else. This document gives you all the authority you need to fight off any slave wielding tyrant. However, if it's less stagnant, it doesn't do anything. No, it's time for us to take it back. So when somebody tells you censorship anybody, you can't give your voice, and and you're in America, they've already told you you have no rights to stop us from speaking. And if you could produce anything that tries to prevent us from getting our word across, it, ain't not gonna talk Wait man, Wayman's no, why are we talking. Ain't going to talk about because that's number one and you trying to take that. So we're done with number one. Yes, and now they gave you. We take what we want because it's our it belongs to us. We're not taking anything. You're trying to strip something that's inalienable, which means now we go from number one to number two, and they put them in the perfect order.
Speaker 2: Those are two most important things. And I think this needs to apply to social media too, because that's the public square. Now, oh it's a private company. If these companies are so massive, Google YouTube, we need our rights back.
Speaker 1: Your ancestors see it. I'm giving it to you. It's up to you. We gone. We gave you this. If somebody tries to take it, I can't come back. But I gave it to you. Now you're going to defend it. And I gave you all the tools you need, and you should have your tools in the house and they should be clean and ready. It rose the perfect document, but we're not following it.
Speaker 2: So it's time for you know, patriots to step up and fucking take our country back.
Speaker 1: And it's still here, that's the beautiful thing. Yeah, until we allow and say it's no longer the lord of land. And here's the thing, I'm black. Took y'all thirteen times to get it right for me. But you know, hey, even the thirteenth Amendment slavery, because look, it doesn't match you saying slavery can't exist here by the first amendment. The second, I can say it the want, but if you're slave, you can't say what you want. So by the thirteen Amendment, okay, even black people, the constitution didn't apply to you. It didn't. But here's the thing. Okay, it didn't, but let's be real, the principle did. Because what Nat Turner didn't have the Constitution applying to him. But he spoke to the men and said, we're gonna fight for our freedom, and he did one and two the Black Panther Party when they say we're gonna speak our mind and the police are abusing us, well, we got a right the same thing they got a right to because it's in this constitution. So even Baba Goarby, what did he do? He used his voice in the beginning, it was the word even to bring some what they did. Yeah, you got the freedom of religion. But it was very clever what they did. If you are Christian, they gave you something. People have a right to believe what they want. But what's your first constitutional amendment? Freedom of speeches? What does your Bible say in the beginning? What's the word? Because they know for anything or value to happen, before it happens, it starts in the mind. But nobody knows what's in your mind. You must speak the word. Once you deliver that to people, now you change and get them and say you're right. Once you hear that, you got me. You know what, you're right. Now you got consensus. Now you can take action.
Speaker 2: Some time you have to fight. And that's why the sacrament members therapy you most important things. That's what I always say. The First and the Second Amendment are the two most important things we have in this country.
Speaker 1: And now hopefully we can just use the first without happen to use the second.
Speaker 2: Hopefully we can get through Congress and uh we but we have to, you know, we have to have that option in case it comes there.
Speaker 1: The thing is, they gave you what you needed, and even me, they didn't give it to me, But I got it. Now I'm here, I'm onning. I'm on it because you know, it's a daggon good document.
Speaker 2: Anyone's dumb not having guns. In my opinion, everyone's your own guns.
Speaker 1: The principles that they put there, I'm a take it out of white and black because I'm a black guy. Always like black people to be the best. But I gotta give look, I gotta give them credit with Look, if it's dope, it's dope. Look, those principles can work for any people anywhere in the world. If you take those principles and you give the people that collective kind of power, it's brilliant because now it's up to them to decide that they want to be free or not power. Can I go somewhere though, Yeah, because I want to go somewhere now if you're fighting slavery. Honestly, the best document Bill Wright's in the Constitution. It's the best document I know that's been written. That's my opinion. I mean, I agree, I'm gonna go somewhere. We said that the Jews are about two things. Slavery is, they're twenty eight hundred piece. I mean, this is their doctrine of Judaism. That's what Judaism is. It's the mass extermination of the world population. It's not Jews, the gentiles. That's us. We gotta die. But there's enough of us can be left. The twenty eight hundred can be their slaves. So we know what slavery is. So it's slave. But what's the other parts? The part? Well, what do you have to do for them to be just down to twenty one hundred people kill a lot of us because there's yeah, there's there's mass extermination. So if you want to fight slavery, the best thing you have is the constitution. Use it, enforce it, you win. But you want to fight mass extermination, I have to take yourself somewhere because that's not sufficient for extermination. So I take you to Haiti, my people. Yeah, I won't go through the whole story, but I'll give the part that mask.
Speaker 2: You know, there's a major smear campaign in Haiti from America media, which makes me think there's something more to the story that's being left out.
Speaker 1: Okay, this is the part that's left out, And the reason it's hard for white people to hear is because at that time the tyrants that the Haitians were fighting with the slave traders. Yeah, well most of them, the vast majority were white. Yeah, they killed them, all right, so they Yeah, but people don't understand why it got to the level that it ga. The Haitians were some fierce fighters, and this has never happened in the history of the world where people were kidnapped and slave taken to somewhere else and then fought their captors defeated them in battle and declared themselves an independent nation and maintained their sovereignty. It's never happened in the history of the world. This is what makes it. I'm gonna tell one story because it's an important story. The Haitians were already fighting for the liberation independence because they had seen France and honestly, they had seen the American Revolution. Some of the leaders in the Haitian Revolution fought in the American Revolution. They were paid hands to come. They brought them. They brought enslaved black people over the fight in America for America, not out of South and no, not civil war, for the American Revolution, to fight against the British. So the Haitians went out there. Yeah, so people like Christoff, some of the great leaders, they learned modern military warfare. They learned it.
Speaker 2: They were fighting alongside these revolutionary white guys. They're they're hearing these exact same word freedom or death. Yeah, they were around freedom. They were able to hear these people fight her freedom and they feel from my people.
Speaker 1: So they was like, yo, we can do this. Because they was out there in battle. They were like, I killed a lot of people out I killed a lot of British and I was good at it. He's like, well I can kill them. I can kill anybody. So when they go back to Haiti, they was like freedom, freedom or death. They was like yeah. So it was like so by seventeen ninety one when a Haitian revolution proper started se seventeen seventy six, was here the Haitian Revolution proper seventeen ninety one. They've been fighting the whole time, but now it's like, nah, we're gonna do it for real. They took from France and America freedom of death. Well, give me liberty or give me that. Give me liberty or death. So it's like the ultimate the ultimate message is I'm either gonna be free or you're gonna have to kill me. Because I'm gonna be a free man and woman. I'm not gonna leave it as a slave. You know, I'm not gonna live like people fear death too much. It's like I can't live life as a slave, and you have to leave your children free too.
Speaker 2: Hey, guys, Jake schildtz Heer, I, as you know, I have a free speech podcast. It'd be impossible to keep it without my sponsors. So today my sponsors analo Pill Publishing dot com, so go to their site and use the promo code fight back, and they have lots of different books that are hard to get foreign languages interpreted. Today, I recommend the book Opening of the Masses. It is a full investigative journalism of the opia crisis in America. Again analo Pill Publishing dot gom and be sure to use the promo code fight Back. As many of you know, I have many controversial guests, so that comes at the cost of being demonetized everywhere. So if you want to support the program, go to a fightbackpodcast dot com and I have all kinds of merch on there, whether it's jiu jitsu, fighting, political and other accessories.
Speaker 1: And thanks for the support. That's right, and that's what that constitution and bill a ris that your ancestors wrote. I ain't gonna lie that's what it provides. But they face something different. Napoleon got so infuriated with this war that was going on when he came into power because the Haitians was kicking everybody behind. He sent one of his worst generals named Roe Cambo. To this day on Haitian brothers and sisters, if they don't even want to hear the word. He was so violent, he was brutalizing people. Okay, give an example when Ro Cambull came in, because they had the thing the Mulattoes in Haiti, they would fight on either side. They were cool with right, So what happened. They were cool if it was slaving black people because they would be able to own slaves. But whenever it would get to the point that they would fight with the French against the black people, the Haitians. But if they were mixed, they had a white parent and a black parents. But then if they were saying the Malto's got to be slaves too, then they would fight with the black people against them. So you never knew them in a tough situation. It's right. So for the Haitians it was like, look, we against slavery, period. But for the Mulatto it's like, well it depends if I'm if I'm if I'm living good. They're in a very tough situation. I think which side of they pick it, I could live good, right, So what happened when ro Campbell came Ro Campbell invited all of the mulatto generals wives to a party and they sat there at the party, and they dance and they drank all listen. They sat at the table and he said, ah, brought gifts for you. Say, oh, happ beat the old ladies sitting there to do it, and they open up the boxes. What was the side of the boxes. Yeah, they kill the husbands, the heads of their husbands. He said, look, I hate all of you to equally. I don't care what your complexion is. All of y'all are some inwards to me, and you don't know how to be good slaves. So let me tell you what I'm gonna do. So after that, we neither let them know. I don't care what your complexion is. All of y'all gonna be slaves. After that, all the Milatos jumped to the slave side. I would think, well, after that, well they certainly saw saying, oh this is not what, this is not who we were dealing with before. This is a new guy. He did something else. He said, listen, I'm gonna let all the Senate decree out. Let everybody on his eyland know you don't know how to be good slaves. So what I'm gonna do, I've already decided your fate. I'm gonna exterminate everybody over the age of ten, and then we're gonna bring good slaves from Africa because then you'll know how to respect your master. So prepare yourself for death, because that's what you I don't want to hear. No negotiating mes, not no friendships. You're gonna die. So now what happened is he like they lost one battle. I'm just trying to get here. I want people to see they lost a battle. When they lost his battle, he was so angry. He took five hundred prisoners, stripped them naked in the street, and one by one butchered arm, hand, shoulder, head, ear and butchered them out there and it sent shockwaves to aur Haiti and the Haitians. Look, I'm gonna be honest, I'd have been petrified. I mean, yeah, be scared, but also be pissed. It's gonna be a mix. If you were scared, but also you want to kill this mother, you do, but you like, you're like, man, I'm might have to bottle somebody. The Palestinians. You know how they tortured them all, And I mean just imagine standing out and hearing the screams and moans and watching this or hearing it.
Speaker 2: I couldn't imagine doing that. It's a general just the brutality that evil, and it's that takes you know, it's one thing to kill someone.
Speaker 1: Just with but just like kill like that. But that was what the Haitians were facing. So I'm bringing this to our to a point because we're talking about Remember they said give me your arms. We told you what they putting in people. We've seen all the death that's occurring. We're seeing what's happening in Gaza, we see in Mexico. Now we're seeing and we'll get this stuff but don't.
Speaker 2: Know about that, but we're seeing around the world, seeing what's happening in Gods. I think he's woken a lot of people up to Wow, these are brutal.
Speaker 1: We see how they operate. We see in Sudan and Congo. Once you start finding out how they're involvement, and you know whoa they're doing this to all of us in America we see it. Everybody's facing the same genocide. We're just not being honest about it. So who faced this and what did they do? The Haitian saw they were facing this. So what happened is like you said, the Mulattos were like, oh, we can't fight this. We need somebody who's going to leave this. And there was a general on our side named General Desoline, Jean Jacques Dessaline. Everybody equally said okay. They didn't like him because he was all about independence and freedom and he was fierce, but they said, all right, he the only one that could beat this guy. So, General, we give you a support and our loyalty. Okay. So Desline said, okay, you do that. They said yes. He said, okay, I'll tell you what we're going to change. You'll slogan freedom of death is not sufficient for this, because that's what they want. Death. He said. He told us we're gonna go to die. So what does that do now? He said, we have a new slogan atrocity. Atrocity. That's how you want to play one side. One side is gonna get brutal. There's nothing that you're going to do that we're not going to do. So that's why they are So they said, okay, okay, So you want to butcher people, okay. So the French army was at the bottom of the hill. They have to go up into the hills and mountains to fight the Haitians. So the Haitians one night they hear and the army is like, what the heck is going on when they wake up in the morning, since you slaughtered five hundred, five hundred French soldiers in uniform had been hung on these huge wooden gibbets hanging. It's hanging out in Haiti, hanging all on the hillsides. And now your men are looking at that. I have to go up there and fight. Yeah, they were installing tear back on them. What you want to do, that's a Haitian thing. Every and then what they said in Haiti, every white dog must die. But this is what we don't talk about.
Speaker 2: You know, I've heard about the brutal revolution and how bad they were, but I've never heard the part that decided that you just that changes a little bit.
Speaker 1: They did that to my people. Is a lot black people came in and did that to my people. I think I'd be pretty furious too. You know, this is a crazy thing. People don't know and I didn't even know this, but it was white and black. But there's another piece to it. Here's the deep part. The Polish. Polish didn't like the French at that point, and they was in Haiti and they were like, we agree with you. This is wrong what these folks are doing. Yeah, we'll fight. Does Elaine and the Dahitian say you kill some French? He said, yeah, we can kill them. It said, tell you what, you help us kill these French and put these slave traders off. Any man that comes to Haiti of any race will be free and then you can stay after the revolution and live good. Do you know they're Polish alongside them. They're Polish in Haiti today, living good idea to this very day because they honored, We honored our p they honored they went out there, help us kill these French and get them off our back. This slavery and it is genocide. And they stayed there. So what the Haitian said was this is the part that people don't like. And because whites at that time were the tyrants, they're upset. But the white personality now should shift because you're not the tyrant this time. M this is the tyrant and if you want to survive. I'm not telling you what I think. I'm telling you it's only one example we have in the history of the world that does this because this is what the Haitian said. It's not only freedom of death. Okay, that worked when we were trying to end slavery, but you're talking genocide now, so you're gonna wipe us out. Okay, I'll tell you what, since that's your declaration, any of you that stay from this day forward, it's not even a debate about slavery, it's not gonna happen. But when we win, we're rounding up each one of you, and that's same end result you have slated for us. We put sweep on our ancestors, that's what we would deliver it to you. You'll be wiped out. Yeah, I mean that's why I was. That was brutal, but it makes sense when you put it that way. Just what do you do?
Speaker 2: People came and started killing my people. Don't know what race they are. It's like, okay, I got no choice but to take them out back.
Speaker 1: Well you said that, but wait a minute. If people came and see it, take this jam, start killing my people glaring warm, if people came and said, you can't speak, but I'm gonna I'm gonna kill all your chickens, millions of them. I'm gonna kill all your cows. So you can't eat your natural food. I'm gonna stick stuff in it. You think you're eating a fruit, and you eating a piece of technology.
Speaker 2: Poisoning our food too. That's that's the point a lot of people don't mention about.
Speaker 1: I don't know know.
Speaker 2: Ian Carroll asked him, what woke you up to this thing? He said he was studying the food supply and he was realizing the Jews or poisoning all of our food.
Speaker 1: And I'm like, I haven't really done the trill in the foods. Too many things to research. Frazy, right, Well, you remember a couple of years ago when all of the food manufacturing plants with cass on fire. Right, you think they just caught on fire by themselves? No, not likely. Do we think thousands of cows die by themselves? I mean just really millions. Not only that, if you if you talk, if you get if you get a chance, doctor Bryant, artists would be good to talk to. Thought the artist is that they've gone around and they're injecting this same stuff that they injected in people in the cows, and the cows and the deers, in the rabbits. They're literally going around, So it's going in our food to apply, which we do. But cheese and eggs, and what do we do with food consuming? We consume it. So then what are they putting in us? They're still putting that poisonous So we said no to this. They're getting it through the meat we eat. So you just said, well, if you come to kill my people, well, did they come to kill Well, let me let me let me make it so that we don't have to have Let me make it real straight. Let me talk straight? Can I talk straight? Can I be honest? We go free speech in this? Can we be real? Deal? Holy Field? Yep, we'd be real, No holds ball called Pearl Harbor. Yeah, they came, no matter why the Japanese did it. We're not saying who's they came, no matter what provoked them. Yeah, they shot American soldiers active duty and killed them. Correct, Yeah, that was considered what war? Declaration of war? Right? What was the result of Japan? We dropped two nuclear bombs on them after we fire bombed their cities. Who won that war? Well America? But we haven't necessarily done then. Okay, so guess what now I'm gonna ask you a different question uss liberty.
Speaker 2: That was when Israel attacked America and killing thirty four soldiers and injury Moore. I talked to Philip Turney, who's one of the patriots that was on that ship. He was given a gag order. He couldn't speak about the Jews that tried to kill him.
Speaker 1: Okay, so same thing as Pearl Harbor am I correct, yep. So then that is what it would be considered a question of war, destination war. So here's my question. Who won the war? I guess Israel or Okay? All right, so that's one one. Let me ask you a question. If you kill the head of state in any nation, that would be considered what decoration of war? Declaration of war? John F. Kennedy, they tried to kill President Truman to Abraham Lincoln Garfield, John F. Kennedy, that's the one most of our people know. Was he the head of state? Yes? Did he tell these Jews you can't have nuclear weapons? I don't want you with them? Or what wasn't a pack yet would turn into a package? You gotta you gotta sign up because you're you're representing a foreign interest. You have to do that and know that and We're gonna be printing our own money too, so you're no longer control our money supply. What happened to him? Got shot? Then Jacob Rubinstein killed the guy that he allegedly shot. Okay, so you killed the head of state. That's what active war, active war. Who won that war? Israel? We run so much fire. The fucking power just shut down here, that's what we do. Yeah, so keep it hot, let's get it cracking, let's blow it up. Let's get right back to where we were. Say we dropping the They dropped the bomb on us, Now we dropping the bomb. That's right, all right, So I'm asking a question. Come on, let's go. The whole power is shut down there, the whole power is shut that we shut down. Look, we shut down the power grid. That means we bringing a real look you know what that is. This is the first time it's probably ever happened. Your ancestors are coming in saying they're proud of what you're doing. My ancestors are saying, keep it going, it's fire, let's go shut it down and let us know we're doing it. They don't stop. They don't want black and white people united.
Speaker 3: That's right.
Speaker 1: They don't because they know they can't deal with this, especially the ones that are pro white and pro black. It's not those weak, self hating white and self hating blacksh A white man that likes white women is proud to say he's white and protect white children and say you won't put your you won't come to Las Vegas and be trying to have sex with my children and walk out clean. That kind of white man and a black man. I mean what I gotta say on our side that'll survive four hundred years of genocide and still be fighting those two the side to stop fighting and fight somebody. It happened in the Civil War. I'm a week and week of transition to that. After we go well, let me just let me go ahead off. You're asking about nine eleven years, all right, so let me we we're gonna go back to where we were. But don't let me forget. I want to go to what we did. Matter of fact, let me do this. Can I hit this and I come back to nine to eleven? It's good, But I'm gonna hit this because you just brought it up. Look, yeah, we got killed a little with this cutout, but we gonna hit it. Because I ain't finished. You know, we need to take a break anyway, because we see how many nobody likes to talk about all these losses. America keeps losing wars and they keep losing on the Jews. So we're gonna get back on that. But no, here's I gotta say. We've done it one time before. Look the Civil War. To be truthful, white folks get it wrong sometime. Let me let me get let me let me set the record straight. White people wanted to have a powerful nation. They didn't want it to divide, so they wanted to preserve the union. That was a legitimate concern because before the World War One, America wasn't the most powerful nation in the world. So the Civil War was threatening to destroy America as a powerhouse because it was going to be divided. They said, we want to keep this together and made a powerful nation. Black people said, we want to end slavery. So Lincoln said, well, look beat the South. They fighting to keep this thing going. And we said, okay, what you want us to do about it, Well, we need your help, we said, for what, We just need you to fight for it. We ain't no, he said, are you gonna end slavery. Lincoln said, no, I'm not gonnaen slavery this. It wouldn't go home. We'll go fight me yourself. So finally the deal got set. Black people said, we're fighting to end slavery. Lincoln said, we're fighting the preserve reunion. You're gonna pay me the same amount of money that you pay that white man right there to kill some white folks in the South and get my people free. I want the freedom for my people. You get to keep your nation together. We shook hands, we kicked somebody's ass. America became the most powerful nation in the world. We did it before. We had different interests, but it's kind of the same thing now. I want to save black people, you want to save white people. Asian people want to save Asian people, and the Jews are the ultimate problems. Come and kill all of us.
Speaker 2: We can love our own people the most and still have respect for other people. Some people don't understand that that. I could be extremely pro white, but I don't have to hate black people. I don't have to hate Muslims. People got mad at me or I there's this thing in Dearborn. A bunch of Jews is pretending like they're Christians. Just went in to Deerborn, holding up crosses yelling christ As king. These are Jews going in there to divide, to get, you know, get into Muslim neighborhoods, to try to create hit their burning korans, trying to get them attacked. And I just said this stupid, and all these like pro white people are attacking me being like, oh, blah blah, I don't have to I'm not saying I want to bring more Muslims into my country. But why were you going to Why are we having these Jews antagonize them. They're just trying to create divide, right.
Speaker 1: Because they're trying to get the Muslims not to kill Jews. They didn't go in there with now Yami because and then the little process. But they were Jews, I know. For there's pictures these guys at the wall. These guys are definitely Jews. But they can't go with no Yamaca right, Nope, right, because they go to Yamaica where the Muslims won't go if they strike back to the Senegague to find a rabbit. Right. But no, they want white people and Muslims to be fighting because they was working. It's pissed them off. People are attacking me for saying, Hey, this is fucking just a jew. Get them to shut up and listen and learn like what we're doing here so they can realize. Listen, I ain't never been known as mister love white folks, but I'm sitting down with the whitest of the white folks, a white man. Look this white man I'm sitting across. Let men say that for all the brothers and says the don't know this dude chokes people out. I know he seems like it's a nice guy, smiling faces when they say fight back. This dude is a seven time world champions.
Speaker 2: World champion, five time world champion, world titles that fought like the vast He's.
Speaker 1: The guy that fights people who fight for a living and won five times with titles. So he will choke by hims out. That's what he does. That's why ain't got no problem sitting there with him, because guess what, somebody is a problem. So you need men who will fight. So now let's go back to what we were talking about. So we was talking because I'm asking the question says we're talking about fighting. I'm keeping it real because right now we're losing nine eleven September eleventh, two thousand and one. Boom boom, boom, boom boom. I see explosions going off in these towers that drop. Who did it? Israel?
Speaker 2: And I have podcasts that we go deep in that one. So it's too that would take a whole podcast to go in all the connections. But it's certainly orchestrated by Israel.
Speaker 1: So American citizens at work during the day three thousand of them murdered, that would be considered what war.
Speaker 2: They took down three of our house building, and we did go to war war two countries, but it wasn't the country that orchestrated it.
Speaker 1: So wait a minute, you gave well, hold on, stole it now, everybody out there, because I don't want anybody leaving here saying these guys hate mongers or nothing. Wait man, stop, we gotta be honest. Huh, let's be real all right, Wait man, wait a minute, hold on. So when we thought that the people who created that act of war were Afghanistan, what did we do?
Speaker 2: We went and invaded Afghanistan even though we said some guy living in a cave in Afghanistan was there, which the found in Pakistan.
Speaker 1: What did we do?
Speaker 2: We went to war and wiped out their people, took their country, held it for twenty years, and ended up losing the war.
Speaker 1: So we went and killed people in retaliation for an active war. Wait a minute, a country that didn't even have anything to do with it. Just to make sure they know if you think about doing it, we did what and killed him? And what do we do to their leader? Probably killed him, took a rope, Saddam Hussein Oh, hung them, hung them in front of everybody because you could because with a bushet. He told us what the policy is? Wait, man, I'm just talking. He's had nothing to do with me or you. US policy for terrorism zero tolerance, you identify, isolate, exterminate terrorism. He said, no negotiations. Sound like Botmond Duddy. No negotiation, We don't negotiate with terrorists. So we saw what that looks like. Right yep. But now you just said, who actually did it? Israel? Look at orchitrated? So then what happened from Saudi Arabia? Who did it? Israel? Is that all right? So? Sure? So they declared war in America. Who won? Israel?
Speaker 2: Because we went fout the third wards for them. They're the ones the one that racked gun They're the ones that got the opium.
Speaker 1: From And what was America's response to Jewish tyranny and terrorism against American citizens with nine eleven? Uh? I think so said we blame Muslims. So they won the world clean. All right, I'm going to the last one. No jab, no job. I'm gonna tell you. Listen. They telling us they're gonna put technology. They didn't tell us what it was, but they say. Look. I talked to my Christian all the time. I said, man, how did they get us?
Speaker 2: With us?
Speaker 1: I understand how they got everybody else was a good trick. But if you're a Christian, you you tell us that you made an image and likeness of God, and you say that your God can can can control anything. So if it's some disease out here, you can figure that out because your God will help you. Right. No, you gotta go let some man stick something in you that you don't know what it is. It's the mark of the beast. I can't believe how many people felt for it. Wait tell me if I'm lying, did I make this up? Well? How far did you have to stand away from everybody. What did they say? We COVID eight feet or something? I remember of something? You remember? You remember? How long? How fause I didn't following you? That shit? O case? You all now watch this, watch this. They love playing games with people. Why they killing them? They say, look, you ready, you have to have six feet social distancing. Wait a minute, for all the believers out there, I'm talking. I'm talking to all the believers. You ready, Here is wisdom. Here. Let he who has understanding recognize the number of the beasts, because it is the number of a man, and his number is six hundred three, school and six. So watch this, five of us going to the restaurant. You go to the counter. I gotta stand how far from you? Six feet? Six feet? How far did a guy stand behind you? Six feet? To one hundred people alive? As what? So everybody is sixty six six six. You said you believed in a Christ and of God. But here's the understanding that he who has understanding count the number of the beasts. They put you in a six sixty six formation. You say, why is it six feet? They say, no particular, no, we don't know, but you gotta do six feet. So then who are you supporting and believing in Do you believe in the God you pray to? Or do you believe in the peace? Did I do it? It's in your book. That's interesting six feet Yeah, where did they come with that? They came from it because they play games with people. I'm gonna kill you, and you'll never be able to say that I didn't tell you. You'll never be able to say that I didn't tell you that I was killing you because you said that in your book. In your book, the one that you say you believe that God is the one that made the stars, the moves of the universe. You said he is all powerful and that you worship, you know, an image of likeness of him. But I'm gonna take doctor Artists breaks this down. He says that this whole thing that we call COVID nineteen is really spike protein, is really in the end of the day's lab based synthetic snake venom. Did you ever see the people that get that got this stuff and they was shaken? Have you ever seen a mouse when they get bit by a snake shaking? Or yea, they say, because the fever in SAARs coming in it saus And then what it is is it goes neurologically and it tells the body that starts have problems breathing. So when people were getting problems breathing, it was because what leaked out of Maryland and Fort Dietrich was something that affected you neurologically, and so you feel like you got a fever and you have a hard time breathing. That's what leaked. This is what they're giving people. It's all based in synthetic lab based snake venom, well snake venom and different types of venom that they're using to put in stuff. That's how they're killing people. They're poisoning them internationally. And so when they put that injection in you, they say they say that it's this thing called m RNA, and what it does is it makes your body start creating snake venom. It says that the spike protein spike protein is venom. So essentially what they're doing is they're creating it's a weird science stuff. They're making people into serpents because for them, it's it's a joke. It's like a snake. God. You look way back into thousands years ago in the Bible, how did lucifer come out the first time? What was he the devil? He was a snake, right, And what did Jesus say to these Jews? He said, you are the synagog of Satan. So he said you you part of you, You are the Church of Satan, and the lust of your father you would do, he said, he said, he said, he said, He said, you are of your father, the devil, and the lust of your father you would do. He was a murderer from the beginning. So wait a minute. And then he said, I know the blasphemy of them would say they are Jews and or not. But oft the synagod is sayan the Church of Satan. So they said, oh, so you called Jesus called the Jews. You're talking to the Jews. You're Satan. So the Jews say, oh, I'm Satan. Well you can say Satan was a serpent. Okay, Well guess I'm gonna kill you. I'm gonna inject you with snake venom venom, and I'm putting it in you and people people took it. The majority of people took it. And so now you say you're made in the image and likeness of God. No you're not. Because I'm gonna tell you come give it to me. I'm gonnaj you. And now since you said I'm a serpent, you're now creating snake. You're a serpent you made in my image and likeness of ye remember you vow no? Harari said it best. He said, y'all know the gay j you, dude, that is the uh he what do they call it? When you talk to when you you he's an advisor, he's a chief advisor for the w E F you vowed know Harai oh, I know who he is? You know, funder gay you? So this gay j you said, creepy looking dude, creepy looking gay you. He said, Look, in some years coming, you won't be made in the image and likeness of some god up in the sky. You'll be made in the image and likeness of us, who are the ones that are putting this technology into you. There'll be no more natural born people in fifty two hundred years. Everybody will be and this this is he's gay.
Speaker 2: So he doesn't want children born in the natural way. They pushed this gay ideology because they don't. They don't want children born in the natural way.
Speaker 1: And who's not even supposed to be here? According to a Jew, gentiles, or or be slaves. Yeah, I know that. That guy's all kinds.
Speaker 2: He pushed all kinds of weird stuff, some of the gay stuff like I'm not filled with Hey, I feel bad for some of these people, but when they come for our children and shit, it's clearly against.
Speaker 1: The order of God. Or if you're not religious, it's against natural order, you know. So that can't be born through gay people. So natural people, we know that. But let's remember something even for people we've heard the story, even if you're not a religious person. Let's be real in the Old Testament, let's go Old Testament before Jesus came. Okay, fine, what did God say? What was the one thing that God destroyed entire nations because of right? So I'm gonna get real quick because they are believers that listen to you, and they'll hear this and they'll go, nah, that's true. God say, look, there was a place called Solomon Gomora, and it was a guy named Lot. So Lot was there, he had his daughters and everything like that. So long story short, Lot, I say, look, God said, I'm gona destroy this place is so evil. He said, Nah, God, he said, man, but there might be some good people. So God went down numbers. He said, if you can find me this many, then it's good. Then he went down to fifty. He couldn't find He couldn't mind any so he said, all right, God, you gotta get this destroyed this place. So God said, you know, because you said that, you good, but I'm gonna destroy this place. So God sent down these two angels, I guess to come meet with Lot. These men tried to come meet with Lot. Lot tells him come in the house, don't walk out there. Well, when the people in the town found out that these men was in town, the men, women and children came banging on the door saying, we want to have sex with this dude. Get them out of here. We want some of this, want some of this rump here. Now what kind of I mean? You know what it sounds like. I tell you I'm not even a religious first, I'm telling you as soon as you know, that's what I'm talking about. You remember in Palestine when the Jews was raping the dude, Yep, they were gang there were gang twenty Jews were gang raping a prisoner. And then what did the people in Israel do when those guys got arrested. What did they do right and got him free? You remember that?
Speaker 2: Yep, they righted and gone free, then became TV stars. This is a sick nation that saw So.
Speaker 1: Look when I saw it, right, Look, I'm not even in a religion. Listen, when I saw it, I said, Yo, this is this is story. So the people came banging on the door. So so uh, Lot was like, look, listen, I got a daughter. She's a virgin, she's never been with a man, she's never known man. Take my daughter. But don't do this to these men, because you know these are God's man. I don't want to be I don't want to be no small for that. Take my daughter. He given his daughter that he saved the He was like, nah, we don't want that. We want them dudes, we want the backgroun. And so what did God do? God said, you know what, I like you. I like you a lot. Everybody else gonna die. The bird's gonna die, the baby's gonna die, the roach is gonna die, the plant's gonna everything gonna die. But you and your family go ahead and leave. I said, but I look, this is the first time somebody got a chance to negotiate with God. But I don't want to go where you're telling me go. God, ain't no people over there, God said, will go here. He said, well, it's not good that can I go here? God like find lot, go only one thing. Don't look back, you find me, don't look back. They walk and they leave, and his wife, because she's still remembering stuff about the place she looked back, she get turned to a pillow. Saw yeah, and he leaves and goes. Why am I telling that story? Sounds a lot like Israel today? And you were talking about homosexuality. God said, look, I'm gonna send my son for the murderers, for the thieves, the cheats, the adulterers. You can have some redemption, but this right here, men that want men that don't want a woman. Oh nah, I'm not We're not doing that. You want to rape men? What? No, against the order of nature. This is going to the Bible. Now this, if you don't agree with it or not, I'm saying this is in your Bible. If you're a Christian. God said, I'm gonna send my son for everything else. This behavior is so abhorrent. I'm not even sending Jesus for this. I'll take care of it. Look, God said, I'll take this one for me. I got you on this one. I'm gonna send myself for everything else, but this I'm getting rid of. So now when you say you feel a certain way, I feel a different, sir, because I'm an African. Our culture is man and woman. Yeah, I might get in trouble because I love me some black women. All culture should be that way. It should be. But I'm saying I'm being honest now, I love me some black women. So you know, you know I'm trying to get that totally correct, you know, But I'm gonna tell you this, two dudes. Nah, And then what is that for little children? I think every little teacher, the kids, they celebrated. It's not even just like tolerated. It's like pushed you a man in cartoons, you a man, They're doing it everywhere. You're a man, you've been with woman? Of course, how wonderful? Is it? Amazing? Is it anything better than that? Not? Really? This is a good conversation about freedom, but like, oh.
Speaker 2: My god, all you can think about for like twenty years, that was the hardest addiction to take anything.
Speaker 1: And just the whole It's something about that thing that. So the thing is, doesn't every man deserve a chance of you have you have a child. You love your child, of course, love your child more than anything. So that that that God made, the creator, whatever you believe in it made that. Would you still that opportunity from any man, any boy? No. Now I'm not a woman, and I'm sure you not. So we can't speak for them, but I think that they would say I'm speaking for them, but they gotta be something magical about them for some man wanting them. They obviously feel yeah, the same. I think it would make sense, right, would you steal that from a little girl? No, shouldn't everybody have a chance for that? So I'm totally against that behavior because I think every child deserves an opportunity to ticular being pushed. If it's like, if someone happened to have those things, at least keep it in the closet. But they're pushing it. Snoop Dogg made a cartoon with gay people in it, and he was critical that in the past. It's just embarrassing seeing this these people like people been over. I'm gonna keep it real, Like you want to see who the tough now you want to see who the tough guys are. When you see people suffering and like, why is he suffering? But if they standing on their principles, maybe they don't have a whole lot. But you ain't. You haven't asked a question. What did they face with? Did you how much money was you making per month on Twitter? At one time? About ten k on? They cut that as soon as they started speaking. My mind, now, if you had been doing that and continue doing that by now would be how much you're probably fifteen kifteen twenty money? Cut my But I'd rather speak truth than sell out. That's a man. When you see somebody that says one thing and then some Jew tells them, hey, i'm gonna pull your money, I'm gonna take stuff from you, and they bend over, they bend over. It's not a man. Yeah, was disappointed. I'm gonna tell I'm gonna say something again, and I'm not I'm not a big MMA guy. Man. You know, I watch some fights, but I'm gonna be honest, and I'm gonna say this, no disrespect to the brother, but i just want to be honest. The best fighter I've ever seen in any type of fighting. I'm just be honest. This John Jones guy. Man, Oh, he's amazing, don't. I ain't never seen nothing like this. He's amazing, ain't kind of like guy, it's impressive. But he did something that really and I don't know him that well, but I was very disappointed, man, because when you're at that level of a physical fighter, whether men agree with you on stuff or not, they respect you because you have something men, something is true. It's something I pretty much go inwhere and get respect for men because they at least respect you if you can fight. Weird about it, man, They can fight, and you can fight better than man. They can fight.
Speaker 2: So like he's like the hardest fighters in their towns, Like, well, this guy did it for fashion thing for twenty years.
Speaker 1: This guy can really fight, so he have respect for you right off the base. I lost a lot of respect when he did something, and it hurt me because I didn't expect him to jump in like me, but he did something I didn't like. What do you do? I saw it was this white guy who said something about what was going on with the genocide of the Palestinians, and so he was on a podcast. He was an MMA fighter and he was with another white guy. It was him and John Jones had to show and the white guy was that was his position. And the white guy started going off on the guy, talking down to him. I saw him. I was like, I'm not an MMA fighter, but I got a hammer. I don't stop talking down to this dude. This guy got a right to his opinion and he's correct. But then John Jones got in, and then I thought John Jones was gonna say, hey, man, you know the man got a right to but he didn't. He started attacking a guy and I was like, nah, bru, I said, wait, man, bro in the ring, you the man of all men. But this is real life, man. People are dying and getting murdered. This is real people are getting murdered. And no, look look those are just there. They're murdering us here with the injections. They're murdering us, killing the food. Everybody get murdered. That's what you're gonna do when the real fight comes. No, man, this is the real real life is the real fight. The real fight is here. Like we were sitting right here then, what we're saying here, we don't care what's going to happen. We know we're we're not worried about what's wanting to fight. We don't care what when you in that ring, do you care what that guy's trying to do to you. I'm just trying to kill him. What you're trying to do to him. I'm trying to hurt him. I'm not thinking he's trying to do to me, because I know he's trying to kill me. That's right. So I have no choice but to react to try to hurt him before he hurts me. This is the real world what we're doing here. We're gonna do it. We ain't worried about the consequence if we don't do it. We're not men. No, I don't agree. So many men are. They live as cowards.
Speaker 2: They're scared to have had guys be like, oh we used when there's likes of Twitter, Oh I agree with you say, but I can't like your tweaks and Mike I fire you're grown man?
Speaker 1: Tell me you can't like a tweet? Can you imagine that? Or growns? Can't? I say, God, damn, that's some bit ship. I don't I can't speak that language, not just I just yeah, I didn't like I hope and again the brother he's still a great fighter in the physical ring. I would like if he could, and I mean, I can't tell that man what the dude, he's his own man, but John Jones, a lot of black men have respect for you. If he could just come out and just sayer never left. Probably I think he is. But but in real life he could be a good fighter. All I would ask him to do if he could do it just out of respect and say, hey, you know what, I challenged that man on his opinion, and I shouldn't do that because he has his own opinion. I have mine and just leave it right there. I'd be good with that because at least that was set the point because now when I see him, I don't feel the same that all.
Speaker 2: So I know I don't not like super close to him, but I always liked him and stood up for him. But he done some dumb shit too, but like every young man does. That's why I try not being critical when he kept getting arrested in shit, it's like he's young, wrench and famous, like we all do dumb shit. But no, that's disappointing. We have Ken o'keith joining us in about thirty minutes, so let's hit a couple more.
Speaker 1: That's a mean dude. I like that keith Man, he irishman Man. I like that guy.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be fun. We we'll fall on air those together. But maybe we'll see real quick.
Speaker 1: I wanted to. On the way over, we were talking a little bit about the cartels and most people don't know who's connected to these cartels. Well, you know, we were talking about it in there. Yeah. Again, we talked about it last time. I think we mentioned it last time. I told people, if these Mexicans allow shine Bomb, listen, we talked about it. I'm gonna say it again though, it's worth repeating. Ya Mexicans. Mexicans are very masculine kind of guys. They just don't tend to have a woman running as their president. That's just not a Mexican thing to do. All Christian country and intellected women Catholic. It's Catholic. The ultimate antithesism religious in America is you can't get more anti Jewish than Catholic. How you going to have a Jewish woman walk into the machika lane and take you? And I told him that, I said, if y'all let this happen, y'all are gonna come become Mexicanians. Right now in Mexico, they're murdering. You got a bunch of mayors that are like, these cartels gotta be stopped. Well, we know who's who's financing and organizing orchestra in the cartels. Jews people say Israel. I just say Jews, cause I don't know where the Jews from all the time, and it's usually Israel, but sometime they maybe they're not in Israel. They might be here, the Jews. So the Jews are orchestrating what we see in there, and they put her in charge. And so the mayors that are fighting against the cartels that are that are ravaging their people, they're getting murdered. So she's telling these mayors who are fighting back, They're like, look, these ain't suckers. They're like, we got guns to we we got we armed, we got sheriffs. Let's fight. So they're fighting the cartels. Yeah, they're trying to have like therowing civil wars with She's telling them, no, you can't fight. You have to use words. You have to use them against these brutal cartels that torture murder people. So in the last two weeks they had killed two. The last one they killed. It was like a Charlie Kirk killing. It was literally what we saw with the Jews killed Cardi Kirk. We just saw that he changed his mind and said, I'm gonna be a man. I'm gonna stop cucking and bending over for the Jews. Let's be real. That's all the other did too long, but that's all he ever did was cut for the Jews. Then he said I'm gonna be a man. I'm gonna be free. And that's one thing about Jews. He said the tax message in and he was like shot like forty eight hours later in public, just like JFK. To remind Americans, you know who you boss this boy, if they want people to see it, this is a slave colony called America, a slave colony to Jewish interest. You do what we tell you to do. And if you don't JFK, if you don't, Charlie Kirk, if you don't, Godfield if you don't, Abraham Lincoln, if you don't, they try to kill Trump twice. Yeah, they nobody's ears yet. He I mean like Trump seems like he's bout and does whatever they want. Now, well, I mean he's totally given, and they still might shoot him, and they don't.
Speaker 2: Still might kill Nannaho handed him a gold pager that's clearly like a death threat, like a pager you know, from a fucking a Jew hand you a pager that's a death threat.
Speaker 1: And he just took it like oh, I pulled out his seat. That was so embarrassing. So so with the COVID, I'm going again to take the American Republic and put them on a protocol, a death protocol in the hospital that kills them, and then tell them they can't keep their job unless they take death jabs that destroy their natural gene sequence gene editing software put in them. What would that be considered killing? An active war? So the Jews have laid the active war. Who's winning this war? We're certainly losing. Not America.
Speaker 2: We've lost every aspect from you know, we're the most powerful country in the world and we're letting the small little nation completely dictate us.
Speaker 1: And I think it's time to fight back. So we mentioned about six or seven wards there, all of which Jews won against America. In which war have we retaliated on behalf of American citizens and the lives of American citizens, and we saw what retaliations looked like. Forget all this nice guy, all these people, Well, we don't want none of them. Don't tell me what you don't want. I've seen what you do. What did you do in Afghanistan? I don't want to hear about what you don't do. I've seen what you did to Kadafi. They sodomized. You paid Arabs to go kill him and sodomize him in public. The leader, the sovereign leader of a nation. So okay, so this is what you do. We know what you do. My question is this, Have we yet adequately compensated the Jews for COVID nineteen, the fauci h Nope, nine to eleven Nope, USS liberty nope, uh JFK no, RFK no, Garfield, Abraham Lincoln? No. What else? Were gonna name? Hip hop? The Lavon Affair, hip hop right, opioidoids, crack. I'm sure we could come up, keep going. It's but the damage it went to us? No, exactly. I think we come on. We should literally be at with Israel. What's the what's the US policy to terrorism? Identify that's right, go to one, identify, isolate exterminate. Have we have we identified the problem right now? Yes, we have. The problem is that infiltrated our government souls. Paul. So what you're saying, we have not yet isolated? Okay, so we've identified the problem. We have.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we now it's getting the support, which the people are waking up now, so you're seeing it, you know.
Speaker 1: So once we've identified the problem, we already know the next one. I'm talking about US policy. I'm not saying I'm advocating anything. I'm talking about what would.
Speaker 2: Be to go to war with terrorists, and I mean they're literally the ventures of terrorsts in the world. You probably know this to be back in Palestine they were bombing buildings, they started.
Speaker 1: The King David Hotels, King David's or terror attack in the world. They bombed King David. I mean did I make that up? Nope. So we've identified the problem. The next step in American policy is to isolate and we already talked about with the third policies, and that's I'm an American citizen. I mean, it's clearly these people are enemy.
Speaker 2: The government needs to go and it's like we can't allow this treachery and the deceiving the way they control us. They shouldn't be allowed to donate the campaigns. If you look at the campaigns, I think you look at the top twenty donators, like eighteen of them will be Jewish.
Speaker 1: We're living in the population. There's two places we living in. This country is now ruled by Western Israel. That is the Jews that control totally control the executive branch of our government through Trump now. But last one, all of them is to every president they control. So they controlled the executive branch. They totally controlled this legislative branch through Apak. Like you said, we got one person that's been consistent, Massy. Outside of that, you got some people stepping.
Speaker 2: In dollars against them, trying to an Israeli citizen that Mariam Elderson also donated Trump. She's put twenty million dollars against them. She took the worst trader in American history, Jonathan Pollard, and flew in the private plane back to Israel, right to get greeted by Benjamin n Yahoo's right that.
Speaker 1: There are top spaks. That's an act of war too. So the executive branch and the legislative branch, to what He's absolutely correct, they controlled totally. The only thing that we have a little bit that's still going is the judicial branch. You still got Clarence Thomas, who honestly is probably who would have thought, like Christmas addicts or something, the one guy that's holding that constitution in place. So you got two things here. You got Western Israel. Then you got the Constitution with the American citizens, the Bill of Rights. That's what that's what exists in this country now it's a slave colony to Jewish entries. Only thing left is the people, that Constitution and the Bill of Rights. So then we got to decide are were going to enforce it? Yeah, I think we need too. So look io Kimathi forty one dot com, listen to what I'm saying. I don't like that. We men, we don't like asking stuff. I need the money. The money is for you. The money is for you. I'm going to use it for the campaign to get in there. And what I'm doing here. If you think I'm doing it here, you ain't seen nothing yet. I think it was Malcolm X said by any means necessary. Right, It's like that's how we need to take our country back, by any means necessary. And the beautiful thing is what I love. Some people said we got over throw the government.
Speaker 2: Stop.
Speaker 1: I say, that's not the right language. You are the government, Yeah, exactly, we're taking it back, right, we need to go work with it. We just go and take it back. We are the government because the Bill of Rights says these are all right. And when these rights are restricted, the people that we put in there are representatives. If they're not doing their jobs, they're no longer the government. Yeah. No, No, the government is the people. They are representatives. If they're doing their job and protecting us against these foreign forces, then they're fine. Have they done their job? We just talked about all these wars we've been losing you they've like I said, I brought one of the people in that was attacked in the USS Liberty, the attorney, and he was threatened with death if he spoke out against it.
Speaker 2: They left him. They left the ship out there for twenty four hours, hoping it would sink. After they bombed him. They wanted them all to day. The generals came in. They thought they were gonna be like, oh, retaliation. They yelled at him, said you guys don't speak about this. He had to keep it silent. I think for like ten twelve years, and then finally, you know, he finally got courage to speak up. Could you imagine a guy who stuffered like that and they treat him like a trader the time.
Speaker 1: For us, I call it cooperative nationalism, meaning you got a right to be white. I got a right to be black. I'm gonna stay black. You're gonna stay white. Yes, but guess what, we can cooperate, respect each other exactly, and fight common battles. Right now, the common battle is an enemy, this terrorizing. This society has publicly, boldly murdered American citizens and brags about it and tells us if we do something about it, because look, I gotta keep it real. It's gonna hurt when I say this. That's one of the reasons I really came here because I want to give this message out. It's a painful message out, but listen, I want everybody here. I'm gonna say this. We're gonna win, so don't let it hurt you too much. But it's painful. You saw what they did with his bola. They gave him walkie talkies and pages, and then ten years later, so they've been sitting there with them for ten years they did what blew them up? But that means they've had this yet, they have it all over the world. Probably they've even said they do. Well wait a minute, boom, what did they do to the Americans for fearing us? It's worse? Where did they put the bomb? Cell phone? Maybe, but worse? You ready, no, jaz oh shit yeah jam so yeah, damn that's possible. So you got hundreds of mirrors of American So what happens is we should prepare our minds. This is the kound of war. We're fighting. Like I said, this is a genocide war. That's what we got to start getting Haitian. No, we have to win because this is the thing. When they activate these five G towers. We just don't know how many people are driving down the street on the highway, millions of people, and all of a sudden they're going off because something they're doing is affecting whatever they put in their body that's sitting there waiting. If they would do it with pagers ten years ago, why wouldn't do it? And they admit they do, right, they told us, And I remember, so I watched the interview very carefully. I watched this massade agent talking to this to sixty minutes and I'm like, why is he doing this? And I was listening a little scared. He's talking to us, He's letting us know, look, we way ahead of you. He said it very clearly. Anybody you better remember who you're dealing with. We will destroy you. So we got to understand people flying helicopters, they're flying planes. They took these jabs because they made the pilots take it. They do this thing if it works the way they want.
Speaker 2: I think they're also a little scared of us tho or they went it't go on TV, basically trying to tell us we can't win. We're too far ahead of you. That sure, they think they are a little scared. They're like they're trying to keep us scared of them because they see people waking up not fearing on the way.
Speaker 1: They used to.
Speaker 2: That's true, you're going used to really, you know, even black guy used to be like, oh, don't say anything about the rabbi. You ain't never seen the black guy go apologize to a Christian. But if the rabbi said something black, I said somethingbody you, they're going to be out begging to the rabbi. The forgiveness, Well, it's embarrassing.
Speaker 1: You're right, But here's the it's terrible. But here's the thing. I'm learning to take each victory getting just hold the victory. When the losses come that that's their loss. It's not mine. I remember the person for what they did in the fight that was good. Whatever they do to lose it, that's not my loss. I'm not backing down. I remember me. I'm not bound to the rabbi, and if I do, I'm just fooling them. You and your rabbi is whatever he has, that's round he goes, you and your rabbi. Yeah, yeah, So what happens. I just want people to keep us in in mind because this is real warfare that we're facing. They have in their back pocket, so we have to be prepared. When you see this major color and things start happening, don't run. I want everybody listen to me. Don't run and say, oh my God is the end of the world, because if you do that, then what's happening. You're gonna say God is punishing us, and the Jews are already prepared us. You know what they gonna say, right, because what are they doing in the Christian churches. If you curse, you're gonna be what You're gonna be cursed. If you blessed Israel, you'll be. So what happens is when that, when they do that, and things start going crazy and everybody panics. If you blame God, then you'll blame us, And the Jews will say the reason this is happening is because if Jake shills, he's cursing Israel. He's cursing Israel. So go deal with break shills, and the very victims of it will come against us. No, everybody hear me, I'm setting up Jake is safe. When it happens, the Jews have struck. It ain't God that's struck. You put your arms out. Jake didn't put your arm off for he told you not to do it. I told you not to do it. You gave Satan your arm. He planted that bomb, and when he decided to let it go, I can only do as much as I can do. All of us ain't take it, and it ain't gonna work on all of us. And they know when that happens, we don't already told them who's doing it. Now. When that happens. You think people wnna wake up then and now they gonna start blaming God or they gonna know who's doing it. I think I think they'll know who's doing it. I certainly will. And that's the time we have no choice but to fight.
Speaker 2: So man, I have like a million more questions I should ask, but like in the last like ten minutes, anything you want to cover or I have pl plenty of questions.
Speaker 1: If not, but is there anything you want to end with the main thing I want to say is and I mean this, I hate asking, so I want to say it seriously. I need the money for one thing. We need people in the forty first to know I'm running. I'm gonna win, but I need the money. You can only do six thousand, so that's aunt the maximum amount. But if you got six dollars, that's good too. I yo kimathi forty one dot com again, A yo k I m a t h I four to one dot com. I mean this when I say this, I'm taking this battle for you. I know what they're doing. I could have a good life, I could be comfortable. I didn't chew that route. I want to save my people and because of what we face it. I got to save you too. I gotta save everybody because when we beat them, everybody gets another chance to start over. We're going to beat them. I need your help, Ayo Kimathi forty one dot com. You can't win these races without money because I've been looking at the politics a little bit too, and they're like, oh, you need two to three million dollars and it's like, that's you have to sell your soul to the devil, which you're not willing to do. I can't do it. That's how they completely dominate us is it takes a couple million dollars to win, and no one wants to donate. Everyone says they want to fight for the cause, but it's like, I mean, hopefully we get some really rich donation to come in. But look, this is what I think. I really believe the value in what we're discussing here. This is real talk. Where do you hear it like this nowhere? So if you put these out in different places, I feel like it. And then if you know your staff and if they put out the thing that I'm requesting the funds for this thing. I really believe in people. I believe they'll help me, support me, and I'm telling you you're gonna enjoy watching it. Let me say one more thing, yep on Rumble I created because people won't believe this if I tell them that I went to the legends and said we can't have no protected jew bills. Like I'm telling you in the legislation. This is what I've done because they making little laws to just protect them with nobody else. So anti Semitism hates peach laws, no other races. I've been going in for the last few years giving them hell. That's why I'm saying, I'm gonna take the seat so I don't have to get two minutes. No, I'm gonna take a seat and I do whatever I want to do when I get there. I want people to go. If you go on rumble dot com, it's a K four one st forty first, AK forty first. That's what the thing is, and it's new channel. I haven't sent it to people, but if you start going around and find one, you'll find all these times that I go in there, I've been standing these people in there, facing what you're doing. We see what you're doing. You think it's over. It's not over. And now I'm coming. I need your help to get there. But we're gonna fight for important battles. Tough battles, but important battles. These are the most important battle country. They're taking your children from you and doing stuff and nobody knows that they're doing it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we need Americans that aren't for sale to step up and run. And I also donate, you know, And I'm I'm up.
Speaker 1: On the fence. Run or not. I want you to. I want you to run.
Speaker 2: Yeah, really I do, or I don't. Though I think we need to get a coolition. It's many people we can and all adorse each other. If we can get thirty fifty people running all these different districts and we don't have to agree and everything. The most important thing is if we're against these Jews controlling our country. And I won't support anyone that supports like trans bullshit. I mean, but I'll go for I think you're not a Democrat. I have no problem supporting a Democrat. It's these are the if you're if you're fighting an important fight, I'm with you. You have to be strategic too. If you're in a mostly democratic fucking county, run democratic. If you're the most in republic county. Run Republican.
Speaker 1: It doesn't the party's bullshit, doesn't fucking matter if I'm not, I'm neither party. I wanna be honest with you. I'm an African. All I care about is my people and my people on the seas by the same people. And guess what, they fight your people too. And when I'm there, there's a lot of white folks there too. Everybody's gonna get treated right, and I'm going to protect everybody from what they're doing. That's my job. So yeah, I'm with you one hundred percent with that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it doesn't matter if you're fucking Republican, Democrats all bullshit, But you're in the mostly Democratic district, so it's stupid if you don't run as a Democrat.
Speaker 1: You said, I keep forgetting which one of these is that? Yeah, you're right, I did sign up. Which which one of these is where people win? Democrats? Okay, that's the one I'm signing up with exactly. That's what people need to be smart about this shit. Don't over worry about like, oh, I'm an independent, I'll fit on this party, Like take your party back. It doesn't matter which party want to take both parties back. Both parties represent peoples, they both represent Israel and the corporate interests. It's not just Israel, it's the Pharmacy World company as well. That's mostly jused too. When you get in there, like you're saying you're protecting the people, whatever label you have, what people going to care is they're overtrodding you in taxes. We're gonna do something about that. Put some of that money back in your pocket. We're gonna stop it. They're trying to tell you that you don't have right to determine what happens with your children. No, they're trying to give you teach your children stuff that you didn't know they were teaching. You're like, well, I don't like this, We'll stop it. That's who you want the person that's gonna represent you, because you're too busy working, trying to make a living. While they're raising the Listen, they're raising the price on houses so you can't buy them, but then they buying all the houses. That's yeah, black Rocker and Blackstone and Nevada houses are up. Last year.
Speaker 2: I haven't looked this year. Last year they were buying twenty five percent of the homes. But that's worse than it sounds because they're not getting ready as homes once they buy him, and they're company with cash.
Speaker 1: Offers are often above asking price, and you guess what. Guess what when you get real politicians, then you know what they say, I'm speaking too much because I shouldn't be telling people where we're going. So it's the only one I'm saying is after this, people gonna be like, don't be telling everybody what you gonna do. Listen, if you got real politicians and power, then you say, since you making laws, you write the law. This company has been exploitive, so all proper they own. Now it is owned by the state, and we're gonna dole it out fairly to people in society. Because people don't have the finances to get home, we're gonna give them home. Yes, we're gonna take what they took from us. And now black Rock is the rock that all Americans can be part of because we're gonna dole it out fairly to the people in that area where we took what Blackrock thought that they own, and now it's ours, was yours, is mine, was mine as mine, and it all belongs to the people. That's the count of political people you need in office.
Speaker 2: And Terry Roosevelt, who's publican, he came in and he busted up all the trust. He said, these companies are too big, have too much power. I know if I apply runs Republican fround, people will attack me. But it's like Teddy Roosevelt, he's all these companies are exploiting us or destroying us.
Speaker 1: They add nothing of value to us. What's mine is mine, what's yours is mine. It belongs to the people. The people are the government, which means if the people don't have nowhere to live, there is no government. Well America, we'll say, there won't be a place where there's no government, So we go take it back and whatever you got is ours. Yeah no, I couldn't agree more. Why not.
Speaker 2: It's time to take our country back. And people, people who don't believe they can do it pisses me off. There everyone, Well, when I first started speaking against this issue, everyone's like, oh, you're gonna get you know, you can't win, blah blah blah. You can see the information war has changed. People are waking up like crazy.
Speaker 1: You know, they actually do something like us because the real fighters are not scared, but he is a good thing. Yeah, it is irritating to hear people say you can't do this, but for the stuff I've been doing, you can't do it. Yeah, I've been here this since I started. You're gonna die, You're gonna get killed. Well, guess what. I'm a man. I was born. When I'm going down, don't say you're wrong. They say they're gonna kill you. They're gonna kill you.
Speaker 2: Your hearing dieters my whole life. You can't win any world times of fighting I did. Oh you, you can't change the narrative on the Jewish thing we have. Now it's time to take our country back.
Speaker 1: For me, it's like this, I was born. I'm gonna die anyway. At least I can die a man who did something that had value, and I cared about people. Men one thing about men. Once you really become a real man, you love yourself, You always care about yourself, but you start caring about other people and you want to help out. It's just like something menu that you want to fix things. That's why I'm so drawn to this because I can see the problem I want to fix. I'm a man, and I can't call myself a man and see the problem and not fix it. I got it. I can't even I can't. I'm being I know it's a little emotional, but the truth is I don't feel like a man unless I fix this problem. How you a man and is a problem and you don't fix it. I could clearly see there's a problem in from me and I started speaking out. Everyone's like, don't speak out, but it's like a man. How could I be a man and not take this fight on? I didn't want to take this fight on? But you can five time world champion. You saw this guy? You can't, Jake, you can't beat it? What I can't be? Ship?
Speaker 2: And everyone was telling me, hey, you're gonna get killed. It's like I'm gonna fucking die anyways, no one understanding I's wrong. They're all saying you're gonna get killed. Like, stop being cowards. We can't fucking wind.
Speaker 1: It's scared. How much fear that what man ever did anything? They didn't face the possibility of getting killed.
Speaker 2: Nobody ever, everyone's names who we remembered have all faced, you know, face possibly.
Speaker 1: Dying and worse are they are they alive now? Nope, They're all dead anyways. They all died anyways, right, But you know the difference between them and a coward. Yeah, they got they got to live. The cowards never lived. What was the coward's name? I know, we don't know his name, right, You say George Washington? Was he a coward? No? I say Bootmond Duddy. Was he a coward? No? I don't know what about him. That's all we know, right, But I know his name, so you're saying his name, So I assume he's not a coward exactly, because if I do, who knows the coward's names? Who remembers the coward's name? We know a few of the backstabbing people, but there are but even them, they backstabbed. At least they did something. I mean, it's horrible. I hate him, But they were in the fight, Benedict Arnold. The guys that are sitting to see which way the wind blows, like, oh, I'm gonna see you won't die. What was his name? Do you remember? No? Yes, the guys that are sitting in the fight out when clearly there's a fight before us. It's gonna be fot. It's like pick a fucking side and get in it. We'll ship any closing things before we wrap up, or man, I think we did it. Go Yeah, we'll do another one soon. Thanks you so much. Do what we do? Cool? All right? Ayokimati forty one dot com.
Speaker 2: It's that could easy to do another hour, but since we got Ken's supposed to be here, we might as well save it for that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we're back. You want the book Jews All the Problem one and Jews All the Problem too. Go to War on the Horizon dot com again. That's War on the Horizon dot Com. Go to the book section by Jews All the Problem Part one and Jews Are the Problem Part two. You don't hold back with those titles. Thanks you again, m