Speaker 1: Okay, hmm okay, welcome to the Ghostily Podcast. I backup my dance giving break. Let's start with raw and then that we'll do some discussions. Answers to what happened with your thoughts are Pro Wrestling Us and smacked Out reviews, Dynamite review, Collision review review. So let's let's get to the thing and ring of reviews. Let's get to the thing. Raw recap, all right, New Days, Turn that backs on Biggie dramatic I return to semis a Biggie overdue return money well worringly received by Savior was Kobe Kingston, the Power Positivities paying on system. They Big Eie return to w W RAW for the first four year to reunited the toy Meanie Woods. Big Eem then paid a non intended Kingston was being honest with me doing to work with due. He corned w W champion Biginne to paint Paige Bigg's where the courage were Vaca, Sean and Chum. We're all feature on moving to ye Rowlands. You know you're in rival, so said I said, write a mix. So let's go to show before we go on this ship, this crazy ride. So you see rows on the shopping match that means so intervenely the same challenging Rowlands. The Morgan bound argued about balance of blowman and the gunner the priest match. Mm hm, as the riber says, gentlemen day, London Day Day the future control Oh Joe my Pitifa text Obama saying every day post match heavy weight chattels book between gunt that ballot that's made an event. Mum hmm yeah. Dakota Ka debate chance basically by pit File hitting chance at Ben Driller Kaya Vans Inaugura Wascondall title tournament. We will heavyweight champion gunt to defeat the price Master by Pitiful probably had the town post my ballot had gone to a Greek the Graces. Lucia was assaulted back stage by unesten ceiling Archie if he had Pete done my school boy pen Conda Champ, Brian Breaker, Kayla Burbo complicated by stage it's to be in xame by Pittifile Saxa, who was so chair at Rome in the TSO post match, I'm gonna try to return and laid out saying with his claim mark kick, m claim mark kick. So all right, let's go.
Speaker 2: All the way.
Speaker 1: We're gonna go away to the Biggie best I felt about. Kingston Wills joined the ring for the day full ten interest celebration their bodies the team days were over, but Biggie wasn't that The half biggis is my term members innovation Biggie by how much new they meant to him. He remember wife and new boy visit Biggie's home. He broke his neck. Biggie is also called wood.
Speaker 2: Dream.
Speaker 1: When he the king of the ring. King in the ring, he promises best friends moving forward the Biggie Russell gain, will you tell us a week to do? The manager fans jap for Biggie very potential, We're an Andrew Woods wasn't sold. Kingston Woods definitely be very Biggie them stun big even he Boston for England, edged well covered, neaked breaks clothing them Biggie then quiet surgery Kingston edited Woods Blaine big back at the painting that way for his return Woodsand biggest should life being medically cleared. Kingston Woods, the man Biggie leader ran to act samely forfeit the friend for a fight. The anger towards Biggie Bey segment will I be remember your's the best all we must spoke, convention body, elements of reality, Fetcher, the probo, the probably the biggest turn, more effected, want to respected, crushed by the best friends, and spelling more interesting now than being here that has a tree storyline to work, which is why not wrestling? Yeah yeah, that was yep, that was the big raw review. That was raw and not shout up. So raw. Alright, let's get to the rest of the questions. All right, let's get to the Dynamite review. Okay, Dynamite review. All right, we're still working the questions anyway. All right, we go, We go to the show dining May, the show to sweek Dyna Mae and this week in Indiana at the Condell Classic continue and the annual Diamond doesn't battle way out. So here's the area. No, yeah, I talked about showing a bench of versus called Fletcher that might open a video advertising maxes we loud, No one's all race course the best have for cols During contract bener Joan what dominds the former teacher took a breath closing for a couple of minutes for experience too much? If I manage to make a break. It was a great contest. So this is a great contest told story young times because Decora veterans worked Mucia and Rod. But when the great Veginal w and shine. Ultimately Richard was achieve using a roast leverage or a pin the points. Benjamin won the crowd's heart the finish protect Vegaman swell wents and won't hurt him. Take a loss of a guy who's firelightly yeah mm hmm yeah, and I go to Dan Battle Royal hooks and her hand ring called Nick Wayne Party. It takes long for Christian and Wayne and Ryan Nick savents. That took but behind the smashing Hook's hands with two chairs back day, Rene gave her an interviews to the quett also if he repeats and Vegable losing Angus at the random record back who was joined us for battery up Dan Battle Royal for you know anybody David Top Most of them worked at the show and after ranking, cross emination came down to a cold Car as the final four Cool can be winner see faceing chrisea Hotel, MGF fluids end pretty standing by room not the fac happen. Gran was after either the crowd was into the most autical people. One what you need to do.
Speaker 3: Alright, anet might say, and then he told Nadia said said three more times all right, yeah, mass catchers for strickland catch that telling bow wins the business that's safe for massive and bowing sauce manway his matth feasts and tend to prove me the best way lies I used to claim had to Castle, donodsh pre range, raps, tack and lingar ring, but they took the fight rack outside, passed the man ticket tilmn but the casts called spur his second third household can cross off either little much for everything that they looked good exists, sure hit sweps up and kurt urging struggle defee castor.
Speaker 1: This is the part on going story Philer Castle being punished for how the magic booked packed for g White just spoke to Vie that ring with Colin O'Reilly a bout the pack for switch way back and forth, Bloyd fight blee from the mouth, Pocklin bulizer and stuff Waite hit the brailer for the wind. They don't hit another one for you to suret for wall show up, staring down, stratched the box to attack and petty tailers like the fight cast came out my subtension corbo, I think take up bick writers to take up in the segment be it rickcapping way and pass few with good lord. All right, you got back to promo director Harford got grudge manchings for It was a quick match up and a quick video. We catched along Sime few to be interested. Four came longst from very single so before kicked down. Okay, so so Jake, It's going to win In the end, she gotten the mic after Ford left the ring called him sa the CEO left all to fight with San. She had someone else to avoid go for old jaf Ford. Jared had a quick semi pucklar appearance on our race this week. We gotta eventually return for Ben. You know we gotta ask you for a while. Mm hmmm. You gotta king Brodie Kinge which is called cos We're sure for from the Mary Mate is sure warning for him basting seven before the ring made aventerment cousin and cast to power houses the Foster time so Man. Basically it was like it was a word match up. Calton I picked up the wind when he hit rayed the kings King Boy King's eye hand below blow neutrage for the winds. My thoughts this week, Dyamonde continue this year is condor class dressed in a half of a few outside of the tournament, I saw him and Swatch Blaze can't say four temporary lines by death Wright's most remember when on the shovel saw something action. King constantly had a brutal contest man event pack White gave an entertaining garage match four a few performance which may have pulled the wins, but Benjamin started to see you might not match whatever benjam looks. So Domini's chain pasting booth the w it was a really weak moment, a sound every time, and storing from a good match was bridged to us aquas. So yeah, that was a dynamite review. So let's go to the questions and my thoughts on wrestling. All right, still Ring and Honor review. We ain't getting questions on the podcast right now, but try to get more. All right, let's start the podcast. Okay, Ring Honor Riga findal Baut Jericho Jericho Ring talk more about his opponent for fight the battle that's ahead. All the y'all show up to your player tacking actual stuff. We'll have an option call for our International Women's Cup at Russell Dynasty for a pier turn and Chris Shabati Pace Reynolds ling takes on Dora. Let's go this. There is the official It is two weeks from twenty twenty four. On the Sember twentieth, the only managed offsials so far over wins World TI Champion and defending her starded professional time the team and they're chasing and Brian k chance again this motile just a gunning for the track titles and tamp expand titles. San Car will chance and no Van Ralico will fire a bow. He's champ. Woo goes Young Events gets off the show from when they mean the extress gets to eat before telling us they food just want to extress matched on kicking his face, Shavar to feel X Reynolds. Yeah this year he beat the you know we'll get match that. So Richard Reynolds sileman are Lana with dark word Jackson look good for him. Yeah, m Reynolds such antabouta and vanishable but the rest anna mat Look we got to match Reynolds. Let's keep up. Yeah, well big okay okay uh.
Speaker 2: Uh h.
Speaker 1: H mm hmm. Reynolds two percent a couple of weeks advantage about that man, oh I was best keeping cutrol over the break. H m hm mm hmm. All lay around. So Shabata winds. So if I sutles fan U Shamada wins the d the free waves and curls bij D Beef gone dominated team. So least send p J to talk to we're nevertheless, so Dayley the commercial cognition back when half actually they commercial half challenge a part of q T. He declined the match and that was about it and your feet she don't Rachel Eller ring up and pointing double right way, Mattress against Eric Lane, Jane Infantry, patch and Taylor from chance t p chance to swear fight and signed l ring and bans l rings me into a new found and the street Lately Si wins back Maggie Lee protrick. So the dog got strapped back like that. Larry put lay ring on the map of gut picked out the wind TV time ring you. I wanted to tell cost A fight yet just I don't know how to handle. They want to handle. I want that, he.
Speaker 2: Called.
Speaker 1: He just wanted to handle. That's the ghost people either he learns to trying questions, get hard hard, It's all right, we'rego won the over Top and Briscoe okay thought Secondatus, Bryan Keith respector Jericho d say yes and a final opponent saying he became a special special someone from New York City. Her answer when they say some music, Hey chicag I want to it was back Carder, all right, I don't never claiming a ring cash he sent d computer we're doing a grant that might declared he was fighting when the n s C and went on the new Ring of Chat and not drag off his hat and left. When it's then, let's trying to fight a battle's the person r o h uh huh. It's so we're going that match. Let's have jug over its Jach Garden and Ring of Honor's final battle. Reynolds talk to back Joe Jonesilver star in the Rolling Stone Scars veterans were telling the treated extra earlier, right, Katesvan needs to be a great as Preston Van Dressavans to try to find the footing of the team and they managed to go win over Ways the Girls. A couple of weeks ago, Connelly on for har coming rans kates and carrying someone r r o age. So yeah, so Vanson Conway in the big slant girls that got the pants so they want the team so they won. Mm hmm so yeah yeah. Next sing Real airing last week, a small dolt saying that Ellen was top dog, alering touched. Women are hoovering there between starts to feel a far both having come with each other being a shot at each other. Frogs came roller starts, starks starks to the roll called rock roller got the wind, Grappa man a foot frontal battle, righteous try to take the r attacked out of dustin roads and saying good bar beginnings for snor moogie final battles. Oh I don't know, cannot yeah yeah ay minute got a PROPAA comp say always being efficient. Alright, I'm you're champions the hearts for the judge mm hm h mm hmm yeah h yeah, yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah a s.
Speaker 1: By m hm h yeah alright so tp uh uh call a promotions what the fishing team promotions. It was a great main event. Many broke out trying to clean house up, so tough flight got to win. So yeah, tough fight. That was Ring of bonner ring a bonner. That was a great episode of Ring of Honor, and I thought it was a great episode of Ring of Honor in my opinion. So yeah, uh yeah, we will be smat the co vision and trying to pass the rest of the questions to find I hear I smacked the review Still no questions so anyway sat review mhe okay, wonder Nick until the turn sign the nine main event, w W continue building a focus championship speaking Cody Roads, Kevin Owens.
Speaker 2: M hm.
Speaker 1: The pair was not building again into the fine mount shows the tasting space bro bro broke out parents I was attacked appt in cat gable, Who should Rod? Where the road fins? And line up cross champions A nice main event was able to survive the challenge from able to get always a chance to strike. The brawl between the two show went on the air. Let's before we talk about Roads and Owen. Let's so call a new bloodline showing for the show taking called the cruise of our other baskets had a rage and he's strapping the pedophile had in the prettiest Lopez. When the winter the Women's States Championship Tournament, the paper Niven pinfill because of death read Sean Nevern read tap bel air back page and knocking with the US champions or even l A Knight an opportunity to gain the TI who's wearing or pretty mister knock At that point that so ray the attack made Dry mean his escape might say he was tired being so there, want to step up to take a shot. They're gonna be taxing championships. The why machine gun might paypall to win the title. They the m M C m G was supposed to fend thousand street profits profits and attack lead to again attack and all these to take that place in Welling to land a bust, have the wind act the hills, every g I y one of the belts that go to the main main sauce rose own girl to call the show. Yeah still open running may copy rose Cable, said Nicholas co down Trafford windows open, the back and forth ras points in each other. So gave us go to all his labor booths for max La in the night roads. Saturday night made event that tape closing sent inside the phone calls in the car reason into billing, cosafing and goings, calling the cold woman. I'm not playing back kicking on the car, diving off. Okay, mm hmm that's not.
Speaker 2: It.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm. I don't know so much to say.
Speaker 2: So spec.
Speaker 1: Mm hm ms.
Speaker 2: Hm hm m h m h. Let I s grow some balls and then is this this issue?
Speaker 1: That's issue is one of my crops. It's look you yeah, tweens do.
Speaker 2: The bos to works.
Speaker 1: We gotta he home.
Speaker 2: I got on money. How trying to get him? That is.
Speaker 1: Value ba. You should have done that. You should have lit that ship sh bunch. Okay, the rose to be a game by pen five. The crossovers gave him rose Boo attacked the ankles ultimately could get the win up there matter Owens store in the ranking, Rivers shots at roads, ankle Rose eventually pop backing the ball security special time to separate. The show went off the air. Honestly, this is a good upsod, smack done, good story, beats, some surrounding action. Rose always little even the past few months. Then we programmed. I feel like seeing one or two apart balls spike that buildstned I mean a van continue always the anger. Well, both coals attack on the roads. It was a smack down. Let's go to write the collision all right, in a collision collision, it comes collision kind of classic. This week we might bullies turns in Women's World Cup qualifier. Here's a ship show, a bunch of ros con versus who caught up Fletcher one, Mark Briskol the main event, Mark Brisco one, Darby Alavis, Commander Dariana one Mina shook up versus I mean soccer mena one, will I girty, will Willow one soon Commander.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: To me, this was an exciting joint way to get the show going. The crowd was loving a second. Both men proved they aren't just back eys. Most member moments big at the risk. Yeah. It was based on the Dilly Yarn versus Commander match. It was cool, I thought on the gate con thing they said it looked good in the building. It was a weird most saying thing levels.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So we got will and versus Seria d Yeah, mm hmm. Yeah, it was a great match. So yeah. My thoughts on this match. They had Willow one, they paced well as both women could use a strength different ways, the use a wide variety offense and taining up her hand throughout the picture. Picture portrait of the match, will use her power account of technical wizard as she could. Mm hmmm, why at Slider on my opinion at quicker Pace with health time it was a solid match regardless she willow will face hate her and the finals space. He moves on the front way at Russell Dynasty. Yeah yeah good yeah, uh Jocata. Before that we got Massi rys Acostady, we had another bond. Instead of hitting oh say, the only one is gonna stop and kill him, they took hup the shuttar and lodged hitting him down. There is a past change from us. You never saw the side of poor down his throat to our intervening flocks, side of backup, seeing Josh will and steel pipe everybody the match. So colla Fletcher competia for three points.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: So here's the thing. Cost style usually all slow started slow work as a way at the quicker pace. Later in the match, Fletcher matches Pace and worked aheadloft a long time, hearing his food from the crowd. Both guys are known to be incorporate in reforms. Was surprised nobody any good, but you could tell holding back a bit. They put on performance. They left the room during the future counters that's coming in. So yeah, I feel that this is one of the biggest wins of his career. For Fletcher against Ocarda, it was a good match. The pre inclusion would put over top Fletcher's cream be prioritized in a w recision turn the talent. Mm hmm. This is for the oh se and the fluid thing. After I get a promo backstay about how Goals changed his hurricane. That's Wader's hometown. They were raising money to continue baffing the victims. We got be smart, squashed me and shirkle for some soccer. Be smart as singles worst one singles listen a minute and most of the son worlds are so much serrill beginning to match actually control after the control, so my thoughts on the match. Guys quickly become popular for the crowd. Every crowd. Companies wisely feature a prominent role. She's gonna stick around and regardless Socker could jump up a fight. So the memento with her ing ye for a title match. The main event Garcia versus Mirk brisco It was yeah, Briscoe, why so it was a great matchup, exchange, mutual respect, some fun chip This lean more a great easying about the guy both w your brest tie made classify certain working, different cars off friends, Let's lee more Brisko star mayhech red death kept my chicken every turn. The C two matches are entertaining most part. Bristol picked out the thrust win so Briscoe, most people have to win it, seeing like Bristol might have a story involves lose every match. So let's go. Oh that was like, yeah, my thoughts on this seek So this week's closely for the class matches. But cat all Fee has smiled vers segments. The death runs cast mean storyline right now this week signature poisons that's attended them, murder worse death, rise, contra moments and stuff. It's let's see the fine most work er. So yeah, eight of us doing a decent job building up multiple cents and simultaneously right now and when we now as we get passed, bunches coming in coming, well then mister Dynasty a folks up wrestler Cui Vembery fifteen mm oh, so so's so let's continue the news of Ray Fixed. So we gotta reports with Ray Phoenix like Ray Fix said some ship about Hey, hey, you said some ship ray Fix says, some ship like ray Fix, how about inhumane stuff for a w about inhumane Emaine. He went through stay in the place that's in humane, mostly talked about on Twitter this week. He's ranted about aw he wants out. He has, he has to go to a contract. He has like on the contract. So I was going to ray Fox. In my opinion, my thoughts Ray Finnix like like your family's getting paid. He gets paid to set at home. It's not inhumane. So honestly, f off, fuck off my opinion, So fuck off ray Fix. Okay, that was something cleared up with the ray Fix thing. M H inclusion and yeah, I couldn't have any questions me. So that was my thoughts on the ray Fix. It would make up for the question questions. Hey, this is a a Sully Podcasts. I'll see y'all next week. Bye bye