Speaker 1: Are writing, then this is the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm JB. Allman, really super happy to be with you.
Speaker 2: Happy Black Friday in all of you, And of course I'm very disappointed. I said earlier that I have not seen any trampling videos. I'm not one unless somebody can find something and send it to me. I don't understand why I haven't seen anybody desperately trampling each other for a flat screen television. I think it's because everybody's so happy, or they ordered it on Amazon or whatever happens to be.
Speaker 1: I'm all good.
Speaker 2: I did see a video while I was trolling the internet about with a person who was at the This is in the US, and she was at the checkout counter at the grocery store. And so she goes up with a bunch of bananas and then peels the bananas and has the guy weigh them with out the peel. I'm thinking, well, that's that's gamesmanship right there, and that that seems like that's pretty I think you could probably do that, but then you have to do that with a candle, open a watermelon, all this stuff. I'm not quite sure you'd want to do that. But she's on the right path, I think sometimes in terms of just trying to save money and then and of course the video didn't work out well and it turned out crazy. But I'm surprised that people, you know, even in that position, are not so desperate as to also go to a Walmart and trample somebody over a Christmas pootpourri of tupperware. I just don't understand it. Anyway, I gotta tell you, Joni urged. This is two thy fourteen people. This is ten years ago, before we were awakened to common sense. We were thinking about people, well, obviously Obama was president, but we're thinking about you know, McCain and Romney and Jeb Bush and all these conservative betrayers who had no interest in actually being really conservatives. They were lazy also on top of that. But I have to tell you, though, I'm surprised Joni Ernst isn't playing more of a role in the Trump administration. I'm not quite sure what that's all about or what it is. But when you listen to her ad she ran for Senate in twenty fourteen, elected to the Senate. But when you see and hear this ad from her in twenty fourteen, you're thinking wow, she was almost Trump before Trump was Trump. She was almost Sarah Palin before Sarah Palin was Sarah Palin, although after Sarah Palin, but she was also more like Elon Musk before Elon Musk or a Vivet were part of the get along dogie movement. And so this is your ad and I'm in retrospect of thinking, wow, this is crazy.
Speaker 3: I'm Joni Ernst. I grew up castrating hogs on an Iowa farm, so when I get to Washington, I'll know how to cut pork.
Speaker 2: I mean, that was That's incredible, because it's like nowadays, of course, all the woke, crazy pearl clutching media would be like she's threatening to cast rate politicians. It's like, not really, but you get the idea. And I'm surprised. I mean, she could have been I love jd Vance though, by the way, I would never want to replacement for him. I thought it was amazing, but she actually could have been another great VP candidate, and she might even be the future of the party. Now keep in mind, I know people like Ron de Santa's gonna run in twenty twenty. It's like no, no, no. If Trump's administration is successful and and he does all the things that he wants to do, even like seventy five percent of them, because obviously you have the problem of having to get it through the set it the house whenever I get it. But the reality is, if he did half of what he wants to do, I think it'd be successful. And so to say at this coming in and going I'm gonna run against j d Evan, It's like, no, probably not gonna happen. You guys, I would wait until you know, twenty thirty two, I would do that. But Jonie Ernst has an absolute future in common sense conservative politics.
Speaker 1: She's she was great And this was ten years Ernst.
Speaker 3: And I approved this message because Washington's full of big spenders. Let's make them squeal.
Speaker 2: I mean that that is that, that's not what get along. Little Dogie's doing that. That's she's That was ten years ago. So I'm very impressed with her. And so she went out out on X and talked about how she was going to be able to uh basically cut two trillion dollars of DC waste in a twenty two level post.
Speaker 1: So it was post.
Speaker 2: One, we could eliminate more than two trillion dollars in waste in Washington in twenty two. Easy steps, So here we go. Ghost workers were spending one hundred and fifteen seven billion dollars a year on underutilized buildings, which many are vacant at because no one's coming back to work. I think Beck and Elon are saying, yeah, you guys are coming back to work, all right, and if you don't, we're going to fire you.
Speaker 1: You're going to use these offices. And the.
Speaker 2: Biden billion dollar boon Doggles, which was this effort to spend seven point five billion dollars toil seventeen EV charging stations. Now, if you have a if you have an electric car, all power to you. All good. I know some of you. I know some conservative people who have the Elon musk car and the Tesla, and it's awesome. I think you guys sometimes drive a little slow and then you speed up. It's like it's weird. It's like, push the gas. It's all good. You drive slow and then you push the gas. I don't understand when you do that. It's all good. I know it's hoppy.
Speaker 1: I know.
Speaker 2: The Tesla is great. It's it's skippy, it's you know, badass when you push the gas. But it's like, why do you not push the gas while you're driving most of the time. I don't understand that. But I'm not going to pay for your EV charging stations anymore than you should be paying for my tank of gas. So I'm not doing that and I don't like that, and whatever the EV charging stations thing. Then she points out that something that I didn't even know before she posted all of this, that when you look at how much we pay for for instance, you know, how much does it cost to make a penny, how much does it cost to make a nickel? It costs the government three cents to make a penny, and it costs the government eleven cents to make a nickel. And you're thinking, wow, that doesn't sound right, Like no other business could survive that way, where you are virtually spending more on your product than you are essentially selling it for You'd never be able to sustain a business with that kind of business model. And so she's you know, you went over payments and China, mad scientists, all that kind of stuff, but the one that really stood out to me was that element where we're paying so much money to make our currency. And I don't know how anybody in the business world, and a lot of you know about this, how anybody in the business world could possibly defend spending more to produce a product than they are charging money for. So you can't, you can't, you can't do that. So yeah, three cents to produce a penny, eleven cents to make a nickel. So there's no way you could possibly defend it. So her supposition here is that what we do is we would just simply change the makeup of our pennies and nickels. There are not many of you out there going, I like my nickels, head, I like my nickels. It's like, no, I mean, change the composition of the pennies of the nickels. I don't think get rid of pennies all together. But you can't really do that. But nonetheless, it's like at some point, you know, but she is twenty two of these. So if there's anybody who will be a valuable person in the administration, it's gotta be the badass Joni Ernst. I'll tell you she's great, and I love her fact animas that she's giving to everybody on the internet.
Speaker 1: I love that as well.
Speaker 2: All right New York Times. Yeah, you know, they figured out a new way to describe women, and this will knock your socks off and drive you crazy. Coming up on the Jesse Kelly Show, this is Jamie Almond filling in. Thank you for listening to the Jesse Kelly Show. Jamie Almon here, and actually, you know, in hindsight, with the zz top guys, I would think the only thing that would be that would be better is if Donald Trump and jd Vance like grew these big, low long beards up. Maybe that the David let Himan type of beards, like the like the homeless David let Himan and beard. But like if they just screw these like long beards, because that's the thing, you know, maybe tad it up a little bit and did that kind of thing. I think that would be very interesting for the inauguration. That'd be great because right now we are on a tear as common sense conservatives. We don't even have people crushing each other over laughing elmos. I know that's like ten years ago, but that's okay. I don't know anything about like my kids have grown a little bit to a certain degree that so yeah, I just order stuff from Amazon.
Speaker 1: I know Jeff Bezos, I get it. I get it. I love Amazon.
Speaker 2: So yeah, that would be great if they, Like if Trump was I don't know, that would never happened. I mean, he's too proper, so like remember when he did the sanitation vest thing, and so even when he wore the sanitation vest, he was like, I'm gonna wear this sanitation vest, but I'm gonna still have my tie on. Because you don't see unless you're on the golf course or whatever, you don't see Donald Trump with out a tie. Generally, Like he'll always wear a tie, even when he's wearing the sanitation vest. And even when he's like saying, I don't know where's my coat, they're like, I wouldn't wear the coat. And it's like probably probably Barren telling him that I wouldn't wear the coat. I would just go ahead and do what you're doing and be real as real as Donald Trump can get. And Donald Trump is real as it gets. And so when he was wearing his vest with his tie on, it was so classic. It's it's just but I think I think ultimately it would be great if maybe just one of them, maybe jd vance On I have his like beard really long and show up in a you know, in a leather vest or something and a Harley vest or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just riffing. We don't really need that. And I will tell you though, what's happening right now is that we're seeing the bomb thread off. You heard about that. So all these Republicans were getting bomb threats. And then over the weekend, well over the Thanksgiving holiday, you had the Democrats saying we're getting bomb threats too, you know, like oh really, yeah, they're signed with MAGA. It's like, yeah, right, And I don't even know where these other bomb threats are coming from. Remember the whole the whole thing with sending white powder to people, and during it was it's all like set up, who knows what's going on? But now Hakeem Jeffries is claiming that, well, we were getting bomb threats too, you know, and they're signed by MAGA. Like really, like, why would we want to bomb you when we bombed you basically figuratively on November fifth, Like we don't need to bomb Hakem Jefferies or anything like that. I would never advocate any kind of violence in any way, shape or form.
Speaker 1: But like, we really don't need to do that right now. Now we beat you, we humiliated you.
Speaker 2: As common sense conservatives and as an enlightened America, we don't need to like threaten Hakeem Jeffries.
Speaker 1: Most people don't even know.
Speaker 2: Who he is, so it's, you know, we're getting bound and they're signed by MAGA. It's like, of course they are, so yeah, this is the latest news from Politico, of course, and Political is one of those news organizations that they they claim they're just.
Speaker 1: Well, we're just political.
Speaker 2: We're just you know, and even like Axios, we're just a bunch of non biased journalists. And Political is like the worst because they are representing themselves as just like normal, average everyday journalists or we're just keep on doing these push stories and all this kind of stuf. The Office of House Majority Leader Hakim Jefferies denounced thanks of course it has to happen on Thanksgiving Day, like like we have time to send you bomb threats, or like we even care because we're too busy watching the Bears blow another game, right, uh denounced Thanksgiving Day threats.
Speaker 1: And by the way, that was I don't know who he is.
Speaker 2: A football fans but if you look at that Bears game, and I'm not even a Bears fan, but I'm a fan of excellence and of competence, and they blew that game.
Speaker 1: In a monumental way.
Speaker 2: I can't believe if you're a Bears fan, I'm sorry because that's that was that That clock maintenance was the worst I've ever seen in my in my life. And I I love the Bears because I've always wanted to go to a game at Soldier Field, never been there before.
Speaker 1: I love it. I love Chicago. But that was bad. But nonetheless, so these guys are like, oh, Thanksgiving Day.
Speaker 2: Of course it's going to happen on Thanksgiving Day, when when when we're not busy? Right, So the MAGA mega people are like busy on Thanksgiving Day sending bomb threats to people that we defeated and humiliated.
Speaker 1: I get it.
Speaker 2: Is that is that your is that your quotions here? Is that is that you're adding your common core math here that I know. We just want an election by a plurality of votes, highest votes you ever seen with the with with the popular vote. UH defeated you at electoral college, and now we're going to send you bomb threats it's like, we don't need to do that. I would never do that anyway. I'm just saying we don't need to the Office of House Minority Leader Hakeem Jeffries denounced Thanksgiving Day threats made against Democrat members on Thanksgiving, of all times, this is the day of Thanksgiving and you're sending us bum threats. How dare you do that? Each of the threats, of course it was. Each of the threats was signed with MEGA. At the conclusion of the message, he said, as the perpetual victim who's inventing himself as a victim. It is nothing short of nuts. But that's the new thing right now, with these people being suddenly they're the victims after they tried to victimize us and we beat the pants off of them in the end. It's crazy, and yeah, that's what they're all about. The New York Times deciding they're going to define women and it's getting a lot of backlash. It's crazy, but they've defined women in a way that you won't even believe. Coming up here on the Jesse Kelly Show on this Black Friday, Jamie Alman here with you.
Speaker 1: You are listening to the Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Jamie Alman here, really happy to be with you, and thank you Jesse and Corey and Chris and all that for not only the great bumper music, but a great show that I listened to regularly, and I love Jesse. So here's the thing I want to let you know that Make America Great Again is not only sweeping the nation, it's also sweeping the world. So if you were to look at what's happening in Italy with Maroney, in Argentina with a leader there, in Hungary with Orban, Romania now is catching the drift and it's only a matter of time before we see more of that happening. Right now, we have, of course the outliers in Canada and all the other maybe even France for that matter, But it's sweeping the nation. And I will tell you South America is really becoming more focused on protecting itself. And even though Venezuela is basically a garbage place, sorry Venezuelans, but I'm just saying that's what it is. So we had the latest story that Colombia, the Colombian Navy has seized fourteen hundred tons of cocaine, meth and other drugs in this seizure in Colombia. Now, I had the pleasure of being in Colombia last May. My niece I love her Ryan, is married to a Colombian citizen. So we went down there for her wedding and we stayed centrally in Bogatah and then took a bus up to this resort that was like two hours away. And you couldn't ten years ago even take that bus up to this resort because you have the fark guys and terrorists, all that kind of stuff, drug cartels, and Colombia, with the help of the US, went in and cleaned the place out. They basically just like just exonerated Columbia and gave these drug dealers either death or a way out. And one of the things I learned about Columbia, and again this is where I think President Trump is going to be so great in international affairs, because he's always like this, is that South America started to come around, so like, for instance, in El Salvador, now you have people going down there and they're going down there as a destination place to go surfing. That's what's happening in El Salvador right now. You remember back in the day, if you're as old as ion. I'm sixty one. But you know, nonetheless, I remember back in the day when basically Central America South America were basically uninhabitable, dangerous places whatever. Colombia is a fantastic place, and I hope that ultimately, when Trump takes office and we start to build on our relationships around the world, that South America is one of those places. Argentina is like a pivotal place for common sense and they're getting that, and Colombia is not far behind. And I kind of did a little research on Colombia when I was going down. I wonder, I like what their deal was, like, what did they do, Like did they what about the Columbian Army that kind of thing. Well, it turns out that that I looked at the uh Colombian Battalion which served in the Korean War, and if you look up the Battle of Old Baldy and this terrain that the Colombian Army was basically that they were they were uh pushed under the bus by American leaders because they didn't trust them, and they wound up being a pivotal part of the Korean War. Now I'm not saying that, you know, it's kind of the lost War. We don't really talk about too much about about the Colombians and and and and their role in the Korean War. For it's it's the forgotten war unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: But the Colombians were like, uh that they were the only South American country to join us in our fight in the Korean War. And there were some real heroes there. There aren't many monuments down in Columbia to them, but they were there. It just goes to show you the sea change I think is happening around the world. I think the world is picking up on it. I think that we're seeing a lot of European countries. You notice NATO was like, hey, I think it's about time maybe we prepare for World War three. It's like, yeah, it's about time. Trump told you that, you know, five years ago that you need to like start looking at your own self preservation, you start spending more money on your own defense.
Speaker 1: And now Germany and France, I don't know, we probably should prepare.
Speaker 2: I don't think world War three is going to happen. I think this whole thing with the Ukraine Russian thing is not going to result in World War three. I think we're in that mode now where we don't really have to worry about that. That's never going to happen, and especially with Trump as the titular world leader, I'm not really I'm not really a big fan of saying that we have to be the standard bearers of the world because we have many people buried over in overseas graveyards and I think we're done with that. We don't need any more of that. We're not subjecting our young people to fighting because we're the old Bush Republican view that you know, we have to be.
Speaker 1: The leaders of the world.
Speaker 2: It's like, well, I know, but you're going to kill our American women in the military and to do that.
Speaker 1: No, I'm not a big fan of that.
Speaker 2: So I'm just telling you that as a measure of this latest breaking news about fourteen hundred pounds of cocaine and drugs seized by the Columbian Navy. That's not a little story. It's a bigger story. It's about countries that are starting to take the message from Donald Trump about making their own country is great again. Nationalism is alive and well and should be. I look at France. I never believe that after the fire at the Notre Dame church, remember that like four years ago, five years ago. I can't remember when that happened, but I do know. Now it's reopened as a Catholic church. And I thought for sure they were going to turn it into some like, you know, stargazing church or whatever happens to be, and they didn't do it. Notre Dame has opened up again as a Catholic church as the Notre Dame that it was. I never thought that was going to happen. So cynical me, but I'm so glad that that's happening all right. Onto the New York Times and the erasure of women, which is really pretty crazy. So they now refer to women as non transgendered women that I am. I am kidding you not. I'm reading from an article here from the New York Times that talked about women in sports, and they said the NC double A says trans volleyball players are eligible to play if their testosterone level is less than ten nomalais per leader. I can't do math, but that's at least four times more than what many experts say is the top of the range for non transgender women. So that's the New York Times version of what a woman is. So they decided that to call basically you women out there and categorize you as non transredded women. We've heard birthing parent, We've heard uterus have her men straighter vaginal presenting. That's what some people on Twitter are joking about. But that's where the New York Times right is is now defining that if you have daughters, you have to be the concerned about this. If you're a woman and you're concerned about women's rights, you have to understand that. This is exactly what the new media is trying to do. But they can't do it because we're in a new age. We're in the we're in the Golden Age, the age of Enlightenment now in America thanks to do all j. Trump, and eventually these people are gonna go by the wayside. Plus Scott Jennings is on the LA editorial board, so we're all good. All right, ladies, gentle, this is the Jesse Kelly Show. I'm Jamie Almon, glad to be filly in.
Speaker 1: This is Jesse Kelly Show.
Speaker 2: Jamie Alman really happy to have been with you for these past three hours. Love you guys, and thank you so much for accommodating me. And I did watch a little bit of the Macy's Thanksgiving a parade, and I always love the people who watched the parade, and you know, you gotta learn a little bit eventually because people are like going.
Speaker 1: They're not really singing. It's like, I we get that. It's like kind of bit a thing whatever.
Speaker 2: So there were these mass arrests at the thanks Giving a parade. So these anti Israel Hamas protesters tried to block the McDonald's balloon. I guess that was that was their thing, like we're gonna we're gonna block the McDonald Ronald McDonald balloon. And then there's this great picture that's on the interwebs if you want to look for it where they there's a picture of a guy wearing a mask, and he's wearing actually the mask that all COVID dummies wear. It's like that blue paper mask that didn't help you anyway. It's just designed to hide your face or what happened to be. And a hoodie of course. And so this is there's this great picture making its way around the internet if you can find it.
Speaker 1: Of this guy being arrested as.
Speaker 2: The balloon of Ronald McDonald's like staring right down at him. It's like the perfect it's it's the perfect play for our time right now.
Speaker 1: And that these.
Speaker 2: Guys cannot win for losing, and and and that's a good thing, uh speaking of cannot win for losing, So Joy Reid and and and you know you don't come here for Joy read stuff any more than you do for the view stuff. But I will have to tell you though, it's kind of fun to watch these individuals freaking out because they've lost. And MSNBC might actually be purchased by Elon Musk, which would be like the greatest thing that ever happened. And he's got money. It's like George Soros has money. Elon Musk, as I said, is like the good witch, and of course George Soros is the bad witch. So this is Joy Reid and she's talking about how well I don't want to be with people on Thanksgiving, like it's completely like they don't understand what Thanksgiving is and Thanksgiving would not be a time for politics. I know many people had their run ins with people who were on the left or their family members. And I happened to be a lone conservative in my family. Like, my mom is ninety six years old. I love her so much. She and I are very close, and our favorite time is to drink subacha and read scripture together. That's what we do, and we talk about family. But my mom hates Donald Trump so and I think one time I told her, I said, I think you don't like him because he reminds you of my father and their divorce worse than all that kind of stuff. And my dad was like the swing in sixties type of dude, you know. And so I.
Speaker 1: Think Trump Trump reminds her of.
Speaker 2: Him to a certain degree. I think it's personal, but no otherless. I love her, you know, I'll watch the PBS News Hour with her and keep my mouth shut. I mean, I'm like, I'm that loving in a family situation. I can't imagine even if Trump lost. I can't imagine deciding that I didn't want to be with my family or anybody associated with that because of politics. If you can imagine a more anesthetical view of Thanksgiving than just simply deciding you're not going to be with somebody because they voted differently than you or what have you, I can't imagine anything more of a betrayal of the Thanksgiving message and how we feel about thanks Giving and what we give thanks to, and we give thanks to God and for our family, regardless of whether or not somebody disagrees with us or whatever. But the people on the left, I mean, they were all over the joint on TV trying to say, well, you don't have to spend time with your family. They don't agree with you politically, then then don't don't.
Speaker 4: These are the people who say the undocumented, who they get to call illegal immigrants, like the Pilgrims had permission to come here, have to suffer the consequences of their actions. Right, They made the choice to overstay their visas or come into our country illegally, so if they get deported, consequences.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting.
Speaker 2: I tried to explain this to a couple of people who, of course brought this up because sometimes liberalism and wokeness and leftism is an incurable disease and they have to bring that up even as you are doing Thanksgiving. And I could explain the Pilgrims thing to them very easily, and it is they came here to escape religious persecution, and that's not even remotely in line with why illegal aliens are coming here. They're coming here because construction companies and agricultural and all these other places are hiring them illegally, and it is an absolute invasion. It's not anything like the Pilgrims. It's kind of like when people say, well, we're a nation of immigrants, It's like, yeah, we're a nation of legal immigrants. If you look at the people who came over here from Ellis Island. My on my dad's side, my family came from New Orleans through New Orleans because there was a port there too, And it's like there's nothing in common. But oh and she shaved your head face, doesn't wear her wig anymore.
Speaker 4: You know, your right wingers shouldn't have to suffer the consequences of your votes. You don't want to be around me because I voted for fascism.
Speaker 1: No fair, I'm.
Speaker 4: Coughing on you with COVID. But you want me to wear a mask for your safety, no fare, my body, my choice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and she's wearing a hoodie too, and she's just just gone for broke.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: I like your blue ash shadow though, I always love that, and her hoop earrings, which is good.
Speaker 1: Well, here's an alternative thought.
Speaker 4: Make your own dinner, mega, make your own sandwiches, wipe your own tears, troll amongst yourself.
Speaker 2: But we don't have tears. And yeah, we did make our own Thanksgiving. And it's been a blessed one on a number of reasons, but more importantly because this is a great country and we love our family and we love each other beyond politics. It's been a real pleasure to be with all of you. Thank you Jesse Kelly, thank you Corey for your help tonight today, and Chris Little of course as well.
Speaker 1: It's been a pleasure. I'll see you around the corner. Have a great week at everybody, and a blessed one too,