Speaker 1: It's Tuesday. You know what that means. It's time for the aa W all In Prediction Show with the A and W fan podcast team. We have nine matches on the main card and one on Zero Hour, plus the potential for storyline twists, wrestler returns, and wrestler debuts. We're going to predict it all, So let's get going.
Speaker 2: This is Kelson, this is Alex and yeah, we're gonna start off with a bang. In my opinion, I think this could easily be the match of the night. The Berling wise. Yeah, absolutely, the number two MJF versus will Osprey too. This is for the American Championship. I assume if will Osprey were to win, it will become the International championship once again. And I gotta pick will Osprey here. We've seen the MJF defend this belt internationally, but I don't think he's gonna keep doing it. I think he's putting in his work right now and he's gonna lose the belt back to will Osprey. Will Ospray. I don't think he's going to use the Tiger Driver, even though they've been setting it up. But yeah, I'm predicting Will Ospray wins.
Speaker 3: Here, We've got two of the most popular wrestlers in the company. Mm hmm. It's really a shame for either one of them to lose this match. I'm so torn. I also think ultimately it's probably makes more sense for Osprey to go over. But I think if anyone's getting hit with the Tiger Driver ninety one, it actually is going to be Osprey and he's gonna kick out of it, and so that's gonna be a big, huge deal. I Thinkf's gonna hit it and Osprey's gonna kick out of it, and they're gonna be like, oh, it's the move, the killer move, but it's you know, but Osprey, the hometown hero, gets his big moment.
Speaker 4: I have to give this one to Osprey. I don't think he's going to lose at home. I think he is going to do the Tiger Driver. He's going to overcome the fear of crippling, yeah, of doing it, and he's going to do it on MJF And Yeah, I give it to Osprey on this one. How about your Sutton?
Speaker 5: Oh, I gotta say Osprey too. MGF doesn't need a title right now, and there's so many of the things he can do, so I believe he is going to give it up. It's going to be a great match though, Go ahead, MK, what do you think.
Speaker 6: I'm gonna go with little Osprey as well?
Speaker 1: All right, long, what about you?
Speaker 7: I am in the same boat. I'm going to give it to the hometown boy. I'm going to give it to Osprey, but I'm going to throw a curve ball. I think Osprey still wins, but I think he is still too scared to use the Tiger Driver and does not use it on MJF.
Speaker 1: Ooh, Red, what do you got for us, buddy?
Speaker 8: Mjf's going renover Ottanging. This title coming out is the ultimate heel, beating the hometown hero with the Tiger Driver ninety one.
Speaker 9: Oh.
Speaker 1: I've kind of with Red on this one. I think that if if NJF wins this, that makes him like the biggest heel in England. But I still think that Osprey is going to win this one, and I do think he's going to do with the Tiger Driver, but it's not going to be the Tiger Driver ninety one. He's going to do a new twist on the move and that's what the finisher is going to be from now on for well Osprey, not the Tiger Driver ninety one, but a different ake on it. Let's talk about the Learning Tree Chris Jericho versus Hook for the FIDA World Championship. Honestly, I don't care, so I'm just gonna say Hook for no reason other than I have to say somebody, I really don't care shades.
Speaker 3: I would like for them both to lose in a double count out and for the FTW Championship to be retired for good. But since neither of those things are going to happen, I'm gonna tick. I'm gonna take the Learning Tree Chris Jericho to go over in this match, because I think it's just it's just a Jericho like just he just wants to twist that screw just a little bit more.
Speaker 1: And.
Speaker 3: I just it just seems like in line with this whole stick he's going with because everybody thinks, oh, Jericho's done the program now now he's gonna put Hook over. No, No, he's not. And that and he's gonna he's playing on the expectations of the crowd, which is actually an intelligent thing to do. It's just Jericho's overexposed and needs to be off television for a little while. But I'm going with Jericho.
Speaker 1: Nett, what do you have for us?
Speaker 4: I agree with Shades. I'm gonna go with Jericho on this one. I can't see his ego letting him lose, so so I gotta give it to Jericho. That's my pick all the.
Speaker 1: Way, Button go ahead.
Speaker 5: I'm gonna go with Hook. I do believe there will be a It might not be at the pay per view, but I do believe that the n FTW title is gonna go away soon. I think Hook's gonna went back and then Papa's gonna take it off him and that's gonna end it for a while.
Speaker 1: We can only hope. Okay, what do you got for his bell?
Speaker 6: So I'm going I'm going with Hook, but.
Speaker 10: I want to mention that Jericho did lose last last all went against a little lost Preson, so he has lost quite a bit before. So but I think it's gonna be Hook going over and finally getting it back and then I don't know what they're gonna do with it after that, but Hook needs to win and he'll we'll go over who long.
Speaker 7: I'm in the camp that Jericho retains as everyone's saying. It's playing on the expectation. Everyone's saying, Okay, this is the blowoff, and it's not. It's gonna lead to the return of Samo Joe and we're gonna have Somemojo and Chris Jericho feuding and Red.
Speaker 8: I agree with everyone else pretty much. I think Jericho's gonna win. I think Hook's going to move on to bigger and better things. In the FTW title, there's strong words.
Speaker 1: I don't know if there are, Buddy, I don't don't. He's capable, Alex, what about you, buddy? Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I feel the same as Red. I think Hook is trapped in the FTW vortex. Jericho's trapped in the Hook vortex. I want Jericho to win so everyone can kind of go their separate ways. Yeah, picking Jericho.
Speaker 1: Hey, Alex, I have a question for you. Yeah, where are they going to put the uh? Where are they going to shine the signal?
Speaker 2: I feel like there's going to be corner of the middle ring, middle of the ring.
Speaker 1: That's true, it's going.
Speaker 8: To be light.
Speaker 7: Head his bald head.
Speaker 1: Tell yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean it's a reflect into the crowd and blind.
Speaker 3: What a dumb gimmick I'm sorry the hook signal. I'm sorry.
Speaker 6: I just.
Speaker 7: I love the hook signal I.
Speaker 1: Said last as I said last week, And remember what I said last week on All the Talk, I was upset that Tony Shavandi did the It's hook. That was pathetic. I don't want to hear that ever again because it's disrespectful to Sting. Yes, anyway, Alex, what do you want to talk about next? Let's keep the predictions going.
Speaker 2: Mm hmm, yeah, let's talk about the trios match, the Quatros trios. We don't know who the last three men are. I'm predicting we're probably getting top flight, but who knows, and I feel like House of Black has to win here in my opinion.
Speaker 1: All Right, well, Nett, you're up next.
Speaker 4: I also go with House of Black on this one.
Speaker 1: Okay, Sutton, Okay.
Speaker 5: So the fourth team, since there hasn't been anything announced about it, I do believe is going to end some speculation that's been going on lately that the Lucha Bros Are leaving.
Speaker 1: I don't think they're leaving.
Speaker 5: I think the fourth team is going to be Death Triangle, and I think it's going to come down to either the House of Black, or Death Triangle for the win.
Speaker 7: I think that the fourth team is going to be Dustin Rhodes and Levon Eerics, and I think and I think the Patriarchy return routines.
Speaker 1: We kind of skipped over MK, so.
Speaker 6: That's okay. I wasn't trigud some good, good qualifications.
Speaker 10: I think I'm just going to go with the Patriarchy because they're going to find a way to win because they have more people, and I kind of want to see them with the trios. I don't want to see any other teams again. House of Black has had him, everybody's had him, so I want to go with the Patriarchy.
Speaker 1: All right, Red, what do you got?
Speaker 8: I think Julie Hart returns in some fashion and helps the House of Black pull out the victory. Maybe she attacks SHANEA Wayne, But anyways, I think the House Black goes over Shades.
Speaker 3: If you thought you couldn't be any more disappointed with this match, the fourth team is going to be a team that suddenly has no titles. It wants to be back in the thick of things. That's right, the Undisputed Kingdom.
Speaker 1: Oh, that's it. Where's the where's the boot button? For Shades?
Speaker 3: The Kingdom into everything, and so they're gonna win.
Speaker 5: To god, Roddy's too busy, he's got to be in the other match. He's not got don.
Speaker 1: Okay. I'm kind of along the same lines with whoever said that that Triangle is going to be the fourth team, And if that is the case, I do think that Triangle is going to win it. I think this has been a play, I really do. I don't know why, but I think it's been a play. Maybe that Triangle comes out. If that Triangle is not the team that I do think, it will be top Flight like some of the some other people have suggested. And if that's the case, if it is Top Flight or any other team other than Death Triangle, I do think that it's going to be the House of Black that wins it. So moving on to the Tag Team Championship match featuring f t R, the Young Bucks, the Acclaimed ooh god, I I kind of think just to get the pop if they wanted to do that, it would be the Acclaimed. But I just I just had this funny feeling that the Young Bucks are going to Rotaine.
Speaker 5: Honestly tired of seeing the Bucks and FTR in every tag team title match at every pay per view for the last fifteen years, it seemed like he'll Acclaim win because that'll at least give them something that I think they've earned over the last two years.
Speaker 1: That's my prediction, all right, Okay.
Speaker 10: So I'm gonna go along with Kelson and say the Young Bucks. I don't care who wins this. They all need to stop being in the title picture period, but Young Bucks are going to win somehow via interference or whatever, and eventually they're gonna drop it to a young team.
Speaker 1: Long.
Speaker 7: I do think that the Acclaimed they're gonna win. They're gonna want to get feel good moment to try to try to end hopefully in some part this EVP storyline, and hopefully from that we can just get the Young Bucks and FTR away from the titles for a little bit.
Speaker 3: It's Matthew and Nicholas Jackson, our courageous e vps are going to come home victorious with the tag team titles, with the help of the debuting newest member, the Architect of the Elite. Here comes the money, Shane o Mac.
Speaker 1: Oh, God, God help us all.
Speaker 7: Are just that is that is?
Speaker 2: Are?
Speaker 5: Yah?
Speaker 10: Yeah?
Speaker 6: Shade is going for the shock value.
Speaker 4: No, this one was tough, but I think that the Young Bucks probably will retain the title. No.
Speaker 3: My favorite thing about this is that anyone who's not sure is going to default the Young Bucks because that's just you know, yeah, I'm sure, don't care.
Speaker 2: Come on, My heart wants the FTR because I love FTR and I think that they would be the best people to hold the belts and rebuild this tag division. But my brain tells me the acclaimed would win here, So I'm picking the acclaimed Jack Perry versus Darby Allen in a casket match.
Speaker 1: This.
Speaker 2: This is a really exciting match because this is like the This is a cool feud that could last a long time in ae W, and Darby Allen is more established in my mind Jack Perry, I like his new gimmick. I'm behind the new Jack Perry, but I do think he needs a big win here. So I'm picking Jack. And he has this cool new title that he built himself.
Speaker 1: So K.
Speaker 10: So I am an agreeance. I think he has to win and move on. I don't think I think Darby in a few weeks is getting another a world title match, so he really doesn't need to carry that onto that at all, So it's gonna have to be him.
Speaker 6: But I love this gimmick. I love what he's doing.
Speaker 10: I'm hoping Jack Perry is the last EVP standing with his title because he deserves it. He's cam ubbler back and built himself up from basically a boring white boy to.
Speaker 6: What he is now.
Speaker 7: I guess along, I agree, Yeah, I guess I make three for three here because I too, am in love with the Scapegoat. I think that this could be a good shot for Jack Berry to kind of have a standout performance, especially considering where we are a year ago, to really kind of get a good match across and something that's memorable and kind of get rid of sins of other things. So I'm picking Jack Perry and I'm hoping they tear the house down red.
Speaker 8: Unfortunately, I think Jack Perry wins this. Darby probably maybe gets a chance again down the line somewhere.
Speaker 1: All right, Jad, it's you're hard to sing again?
Speaker 3: Well, no singing, But I am gonna give Jack Perry a new nickname since he apparently forged his own title. We're gonna go with the Blacksmith Jack Perry with the win here. I think it's gonna be a particularly brutal match, and it needs to be. I think I think Alex is right. Jack Perry needs a statement win. Everyone thought his Coffin match went over Christian Cage was going to be the statement win, and it kind of was. But I think now if he wins another one, and he beats Darby Allen in his own match, and he does it in particularly brutal fashion, that really is the exact shot in the arm he needs that.
Speaker 9: I know.
Speaker 4: I don't know if Jack Perry has at him to beat Derby at his own game, So I'm I'm gonna have to pick Darby.
Speaker 1: Oh, somebody going against the grain? What about you? Son?
Speaker 5: I agree with that. I don't think he's beating Derby at Derby's match. I don't think Derby's ever lost one.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 5: We all know that Darby's insane and will push himself till he's almost dead. I just don't think Jack and that lasting.
Speaker 3: Maybe it's gonna be the bloodiest match of the night by far, I would I would imagine.
Speaker 1: I am going to say that Jack Perry is going to win this match. I do think there will be gasoline and fire involved. Hopefully the ft W Championship has involved as well, laid on top of the casket. Uh, you know, no real glass. I was going to say that there is going to be real grass, real glass. I do think we're gonna yeah real grass as well. And I do think we're going to see or hear the oh Crimey River song at least ONCET, because there's gonna be a cum Punk chant that's gonna get drowned out by the oh Crimey River and I'm not going to sing it.
Speaker 3: Do you mean the Taylor Swift of wrestling the Tailor.
Speaker 1: With Sam Punk last night on Raw said he said, this is a quote, he said, face it. I'd like Taylor Swift for man, I think is what he said, oh please, which I have no idea why he said that, and I think people just kind of reacted out of like, you know, w TF kind of thing. So, but I do think Jack Perry is gonna win this man.
Speaker 7: And I mean as an extension and even touching our previous thing. I think aw really could use this as a chance to just put a nail in the coffin of of all In in the drama that surrounds all.
Speaker 1: So the next match, I'm going to talk about and this will probably will go on a bit a little longer because we don't know what's going to happen. Let's talk about the Casino Gauntlet match. We don't know how many participants there are it does. We do know that Orange Cassidy of course, is going to be first. Being that being said, I kind of do believe that this is going to be the opening match of the show of the main card, because Orange Cassidy opens a majority of the shows that he's in. What we don't know is who the other I am going to assume that Roderick Strong and Kyle are Al Riley are going to be participating in this match. So one of the fun things we can do here is kind of predict who's going to participate in this match. I think it's going to be hard to predict the winner because we don't know who's going to be in it. If people want to predict this but you know the winner of it. But I think it'll be more fun to predict who's going to be in it. I do kind of want to limit it to initially, let's just limit it to two people. Everybody can pick two people, and on of fairness, I am not going to pick my two people till the end in case somebody did not mention my two people. All right, but I want to give everybody a chance to go first. So oolong, who do you pick to be maybe two people that'll be in this match, And of course if they're surprises, go ahead and or debuts, go ahead and express that. And I'm happy to be going.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I'm happy to be going first on this one. So my two names that I think will be surprises in this are going Bobby Lashley and Ricochet. And our winner is going to be Ricochet.
Speaker 1: Okay, Red.
Speaker 8: I thinks to catch their returns from the g one and can in this. I think Rikoshete lastly kind of takes the surprises off the table for me. So I'll go with Claudio Casioli being involved, and I think the winner is going to be Takesha.
Speaker 3: The first participant who is gonna really juice the crowd up is going to be the Bastard Pack and then, unfortunately, the one who's gonna take the windown of their sales is going to be Hangman Adam Paige when he wins the thing.
Speaker 1: All right, all right, that.
Speaker 4: I think Hangman is going to be there, and for the second one, I think probably Claudio Suton.
Speaker 5: I think I too think the Hangman's gonna win it, and he's going to be the last participant in before uh Roderick, so that we can have that drama again. I'm not sure there's going to be a surprise in this match. I don't know, we'll see, but I do think Hangman's gonna.
Speaker 10: Win it, and MK, I think Will Ospry's gonna pull a double and be in it and he'll eliminate Hangman or somebody to make them mad. And I don't know who's gonna win. Honestly, I hope with someone new. I don't want Hangman to go once again.
Speaker 1: All right, before we go to Alex, I'll go ahead and make my picks. I really don't have a winner, so I'm just gonna throw out the obvious to me because he's in the match, Orange Cassidy, Orange Cassidy, So why the hell not? Alex? Go ahead?
Speaker 2: Okay, I got two, two surprise picks, and I'm picking these because they're they're down the street the night before at the Rev Pro show.
Speaker 1: I have.
Speaker 2: Number one is Donovan de Jack or Dominic de Jack, whatever you would be called now right, WWE guy, He's that Rev Pro show against Gabe Kid the night before, so I think there's a chance he shows up.
Speaker 1: And then.
Speaker 2: Way way higher on the very likely scale, the dark Wizard of Lucha Libre, Hetcha Saro is also going to be down the street, So I think for sure we're gonna see Hetcha Saro in this match. And yeah, and I'm picking the the bummer, but I think it's the most likely. Is hang In Adam Page winning setting up a world title shot at All Out or something along those lines.
Speaker 1: Somebody I forgot the mention that I do think is gonna be in the matches Michael Oku. And if there's gonna be anybody that goes over more than Orange Cassidy is to hometom hero Michael Oku.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be a strong debut for sure. Yeah, let's get into the women's side of things. Let's talk about the most exciting woman's match on the card. We have Tomi hero Yhi and I think a beaming up against Chris Statlander and Stokely. I kind of like this match just to see Stokely wrestle. I think you know that was my favorite hook match in recent memory.
Speaker 1: With Stokely versus Hook.
Speaker 2: But I got to pick Willow and Tomi hiro Ishi for this match.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, Red, what do you got? And I apologize that we have this match? Were you going first? Red?
Speaker 8: Stipulation is right that the winner gets to choose the stipulation for their match it all out?
Speaker 1: Is that correct? Correct? Yes?
Speaker 8: So I'm thinking halfaway in Christatland will pull out the win and determine the terms and conditions to battle it all out.
Speaker 1: Do you have any idea what those conditions would be that Chris stat Lader wore picked.
Speaker 8: Be a strap match, be a case match.
Speaker 1: I like the strap match idea see four quarter strap batch. That would be cool. What about you, Shades, I.
Speaker 3: Think Willow and Easy you are going to go over here because I think they want to put stat against the eight ball so that when she beats Willow for the title, it looks more impressive. I think they really want to get this belt back on. They want to get a belt on stat Lander again because she's just awesome right now and they can't but she has no room at the top of the car. But they gotta they gotta keep They got to keep her looking strong and so Stokely being the reason they lose this match would be a way to do that and still protect her and give her a kN obstacle to overcome when she beats Willow, which I think is gonna happen.
Speaker 1: It all out, all right, then, so let's go to on that.
Speaker 4: I think stat Lander and Stokely will win due to some kind of cheating or some kind of nonsense, but I think they'll they'll ultimately win.
Speaker 1: All right, So.
Speaker 5: I kind of hope that stat Learning then win, but I do want the only thing I really want to say on this match is she body slams to save Stokely. If they lose, it'll be a Stokely loss.
Speaker 6: All right, Okay, I don't go with Willow.
Speaker 10: I just think she needs a win. She's been beating up so much lately and stuff. I hope she wins, and I would really love to see a stipulation be a women's ladder match, all right, too.
Speaker 7: Long, I'm gonna go with Willow and she to take the win. And I think the stipulation that they're gonna pick is they're gonna put Stokely in a shark cage.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, Yeah, I gotta go with uh with Stokely and stat because I think they're at the disadvantage and I think it's just something that stat Land there has already said that she's going.
Speaker 1: To handle it, and I do think that she will handle it. I do think that that Stokely Hathway will get a reaction from the crowds because people seen Stokely Hathaway and heard him talk and they know his personality. Where is she is just a as I said in the past, a bullying ball who wants to be a real boy. So I just think stat Lander is going to handle things. So let's move on to the real woman's match. I would like to say in this and this one has a lot of possibilities, and of course I'm talking about mercenes Monet against Ritt Baker for the TBS Championship. Well, first of all, a lot of people have been saying that this is where Jimmie Hater is going to debut. I don't think so. The fact of the matter is is that there's been word going around that Jimmy Hayter and Britt Baker bet at odds backstage, which is no surprise. I don't think that they're going to have them work together. I think that Jamie Hayter is not going to be in this match a part of this match. Something just tells me that she isn't, and I'm going to go with Mercedes mone in this match. I think that the plan is going to be for Mercedes to be Mercedes three belts eventually. I think she's going to be next in line to go for the aw Women's Championship, And unfortunately, you know, I don't think that Britt Baker is quite there yet. As far as had she been a strong babyface. I kind of think that maybe the original plan was for Britt Baker to win. But since all this Lanya came out with her and Alicia Taut and MGF, I think she's lost a bit of her fire and I think that I just think that Mercedes is gonna walk away with the belt on this one, especially considering that all in is where Mercedes Bonet in her newsletter that was released very recently, I think today she said she decided when she went all in last year. Mercedes Bonnet said when she went all in last year, she had not talked to Tony Kahan as far as about a contract. She said he invited her to come to the show, but they had not talked about a contract, and she went there with, you know, not much when she saw her expectations were not tightened when she went, when she saw eighty thousand people in the crowd and the way the crowd responded, she said halfway through the show, that's when she knew that a W was where she wanted to be. And I think that that being said, they're not going to take a belt off of Mercedes Monette at this time. So if she's she's sort of lose one of her belts, it's gonna be uh the Strong Women's Championship n gb W Strong Women's Championship. That's just my thoughts, shades.
Speaker 3: I'm also gonna go with Mercedes Monet. I think for a lot of the same reasons that you're saying that Tony kN has a lot of invested in her storyline wise, capital wise, he's he's this is a major like he's he's behind Mercedes Monet, and I think they're the reason, that's why that they're feeding Britt Baker to her because Britt is sort of like a at least in in a different universe, Britt Baker would have been seen as a major like an a W original and someone who you know could defend a w's honor against this outsider. But uh, Britt is just fallen flat, and I think it was be nice to see a Jamie return here. I'm gonna say this, If Jamie returns, and if you see a team like Death Triangle in the ladder match, that should be a very good indication that Aw's probably working the sheets with some of these leaks, because I think I think that's I think some of that is happening, and so I think those two matches will be for this one brand particular, will be definitely one to watch to get an idea of just how much you can trust AW rumors moving forward.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you, because so many people think that Britt Baker, I mean sorry, that Jamie Hater is going to debut in this match, and I'm kind of leaning toward JB Hater debuting, and there's a returning in this match, but not on the side of Britt Baker, but on the side of Mercedes Bonnet and being part of the Monet Corporation, because that would be a major faction and it will be the catalyst for other things happening. So Shane's where do you think if Britt, if Jamie Hayter, I keep saying, brit Baker, if Jamie Hayter does debut it all in or return it all in, where do you think she comes in during? Well?
Speaker 3: She I think she has to come in during this match. She has history with Tony Storm also, right, and so that you know, could be a place where you could insert her and it would make some sense. I think people very closely associate Britain Jamie whether or not, whether or not they're getting along right now. I think at some point you have to sit down with both of them, have a conversation and say, we need to do some business here. And if you know, we can do this angle where you guys eventually and we can get you guys apart, but you're gonna you're just gonna have to suck it up for a little while.
Speaker 6: And so.
Speaker 3: Even if and that's if they're actually not getting along and not just nothing, the sheets aren't.
Speaker 1: Just being worked.
Speaker 3: But I think I think if she does return, it has to be in this match.
Speaker 1: It just it just That's why I think Shade's that she's going to come back as part of the Monique Corporation. So I do think that they're working the sheets, as you say. And uh, I think that when Jamie Hitter comes back, why not have her come back, come out, get that huge pop, you know as being the savior of Britt Baker, that have her immediately turned and squashed brit Baker. That's a talking point and that's what AW needs.
Speaker 3: If she does do that, I don't think she will align herself with Mercedes Monette. I think that would be because then she's just another goon. She's just another one of Mercedes, and Jamie's better than that. And I think she has more cachet in the company than that, and she's definitely seen as more than that by the wrestling fan. So right, if she does turn off, great, it'll just be because of things with her and Britain. It won't have anything to do with Mercedes. That's my two cents.
Speaker 1: Anyway, Okay, what do you think.
Speaker 4: That Mercedes Monnette probably will win this one. I don't think that we'll see Jamie Hater here. I just don't have a feeling that that she's coming back yet. But I see Mercedes winning this one.
Speaker 5: Go ahead, son, Okay, No, Jamie Hayter. I see Camille helping Mercedes win this match. It's the only thing that's gonna save this match. I think this is the piss break match of the night. This match is, to me, is just a waste of time. But if I have to pick one, it's gonna be Mercedes, all right, MK, So.
Speaker 6: I'm going.
Speaker 10: I'm gonna grace that in a little bit. I think this will be a hard match to watch. I think Britt's having a heck of a time. That everything's true, but I think reports circulating about her that apparently she's lost Adam Cole, lost, lost Jamie Hayer the friend.
Speaker 6: She must be in a petitispair right now. I just don't want to watch it. I don't care for brick Breaker.
Speaker 10: I think Money has her work cutout of her trying to get a good match out of Britt Baker. I know fans love Jamie Hayter, but I don't like this.
Speaker 6: Match at all.
Speaker 10: I think Monett is going to win. And on Kelson's point about Jamie heater joined, I think that would take away so much from Camille right now, and and point being that, I think Camille is going to come out and shine this match. And just have her way with britt Baker some some point the Master just devastate her and help her get the win.
Speaker 7: Here you long, So I do think that we're going to get Jamie Hayter. She is going to make the save for britt Baker, layout Camille and everything, and then she's going to lay out Burt Baker and leave, and that's going to lead to Mercedes winning the guys. Tony has too much invested in Mercedes Money to stop what she's starting, and any chance that Britt Baker had with being the face the face of ae W went out the window when the story started coming out about her on read.
Speaker 8: I think Mercedes Money retains her title the interference from Meil, I don't. In terms of Jamie hater Uh in boxing, we would call her the lineal world champion. She's never lost technically she was still the champion in a sense, so she has bigger fish to fry and that would be the wind.
Speaker 3: She lost to Tony Storm.
Speaker 8: Oh right, she dropped the title, didn't she.
Speaker 1: Mm hm injury related? So she did was healthy?
Speaker 8: Well yeah, I mean I still think that she should be in the world title pictures opposed to be involved in whatever Britt is doing right now. So I think Mercedes is gonna win.
Speaker 2: All right, Alex, Yeah, I think Mercedes has to win. I think this could be maybe the best match that I'll all In terms of Britt wrestling a match, I think this Mercedes Merminee could take her beyond where she's been before. And in terms of Jamie Hayter, I think Jamie Hayter might be like the biggest star in women's wrestling in AW. I know she hasn't been around for a while, but when she comes back, he kinda he's above Mercedes Monee. She's way above Britt Baker in my mind, So it would be weird to just insert her in this match. I would like to see her, you know, if Tony Storm retains, that seems like a good moment to bring out Jamie Hayter. So yeah, I'm going with Mercedes Monet here.
Speaker 1: God, Yeah, what do we have left the two World Championship matches?
Speaker 2: I guess let's talk about the main event. You know, it's maybe not the true main event in everyone's heart, which I would say is maybe the Women's World Championship match. But we have Stor Strickland versus Brian danielson career versus title. It's interesting because, yeah, Brian Danielson's career being on the line here almost makes it feel like it just has to be Brian Danielson winning, because it would just really suck if he's not gonna wrestle again, and I know Tony Kah wouldn't want that. All chatter has been that he's going to continue wrestling on a part time basis after he actually retires, So yeah, I think it has to be Brian Danielson here.
Speaker 1: You're up. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I'm because I like them both, but I was thinking that Danielson could be injured more than anyone lets on and that this is an easy way for him to never have to wrestle and reveal the extent of his injuries. So if that's the case, I have to go with Swerve.
Speaker 1: It's it's a really good point, so suck, what are you thinking?
Speaker 6: I see?
Speaker 5: Swerve needs to be brought down a peger tea. He's gotten to this point where he's he's he's laughing off punches, he's taking multiple stable guns to the back and acting like he's invincible and he's not. So I think this is how they put him back in his place.
Speaker 1: I like Swerve. I think he's a good.
Speaker 5: Champion, but Danielson's gonna win. I think Danielson gonna win the title because I think Tony Kain is going to pull a thing here. He's not letting Danielson go without giving him that title.
Speaker 1: That's also a good point. I mean, this is a really tough, interesting match to call.
Speaker 10: So I think this will put a a feather in the cap of Swerve to be the great and mighty uh Brian Daniels from the Persons, who I think is one of the greatest, uh, one of the greatest wrestlers of this generation.
Speaker 6: But I think he's done. I think something is going along.
Speaker 10: Like Nett said, that's not right and that that's not okay with him, and maybe he really just wants to be backstage and do stuff and finally just put away wrestling and kind of a swan song of you know, kind of what happened to Rick Flair. It's just time to do it, and what a better way than than to actually go out on your back.
Speaker 7: I think that Brian takes the title, Swerve drops it, and we get a nice little short run till Russell dream.
Speaker 1: All right, Red, what do you got? Yeah?
Speaker 8: I think Danielson wins this if his retirement is imminent. I can't imagine to any common want him to retire without ever winning that title because how much prestige he adds to its lineage.
Speaker 1: All right and shades, I.
Speaker 3: Think it's going to be Danielson. I think we've they've just created so much concern around Danielson, and I think they've done that. There's legitimate concern, of course, because of his injury history, but I think we're just I think one thing AID the AW is trying to do more of is create moments, and Brian Danielson overcoming all these seemingly career threatening odds to win the AW World Championship is probably one of the greatest moments in the company's history if they pull it off, right, And so, I think if that's on the table at all, you have to go for it.
Speaker 1: If Steve a moderator at AW fan up, somebody, welcome, buddy, what do you got? Yeah?
Speaker 9: I had to get in here and to say about that championship match there. Yeah, I can see how AW does like to, you know, have those moments like when Sting won the tag titles there. That was amazing. But at the same time, like Swerve has got so much momentum right now, and like I can see him beating Brian and you then say like Hangman and then facing off with Hangman and kind of like ending the rivalry there, So that would be cool. That's my thoughts, A.
Speaker 1: Very good now one with me, I'm going with Swerve on this one. I think that this it's going to be a very very good match. I think it's going to be a very emotional match, meaning that the crowd is going to be really hanging on every single move that's going on, all the you know, near falls and whatnot. I think after Swerve defeats Brian Danielson, which I believe will be a clean win, I think that you will see Swerve paying you know, homage to Danielson. And I think this will end the show with everybody in the locker room coming out to the ring and giving Danielson his dudes. As I do think that Danielsen is injured too much to go on. He has stated that he needs he needs surgery, so I don't believe that he's going to uh and if he does win this match and gets the championship, then All Out will be his last match. I don't think he's gonna go on for another two months. I don't think he's gonna make it the like Russell Dream or Full Gear or anything like that. He's he's done. What the only question is is he done as far as not being able to win the championship or could he go on for another month or two with the championship. But I do think that this is going to be an emotional match either way. But I my gut tells me that Swerve's gonna come out on top. So let's go to the final match. The final match that we're gonna talk about tonight is Mariah May against Tony Storm for the Women's World Championship. I've really torn on this because Storm is so hot still right now, and she's hotter in my opinion, than Mariah May is. But Mariah May has that potential to be just as hot. All she nesus maybe a belt around her waist. I do think that Mariah May is going to win this match for the main reason is if Tony Storm wins, where do you go from here? With Tony Storm? Tony Storm would be kind of like the Jade Cargill where she's unbeatable. I mean, she's beating everybody. Who else where do we have to go from here? So I am going to pick Mariah May. Would not be surprised at all to see Mina Shirakawa get involved in some way, shape or form.
Speaker 5: Okay, So I kind of agree with you everywhere there until the the statement about making Tony like Jade Cargill. First of all, I think this is the match that that the return return Jamie Hater comes in. I think Mina is going to get involved. I think they're both going to go against Tony, and the spicy prediction on this is that when Jamie comes out, she comes out to kind of help Tony, but then turns on her and sets up a rivalry with those two again where it left off. That's I just I just see. I think that this is going to be a Mariah May win. I think they kind of did this a little too early though when they turned her against her, because it kind of lost some of the heat. It kind of got weird. So hopefully this will end well, But I'm going with Mariah May, right, Okay.
Speaker 10: You know this is going to be a bloody man is going to be. As I said before, I really feel it should be the main event. It's the best storyline they have going. But it's going to be bloody, and I think uh Mina is going to try to come out and stop uh Mariah and beating her up so bad.
Speaker 6: Something.
Speaker 10: But I think Mariah has to win from Amnum is too great to stop right now. With Tony Storm winning, Tony's great, She's done her part. Uh I think Tony needs to come back from me build a little bit.
Speaker 6: So I'm going with.
Speaker 1: All right, too long? What do you got s?
Speaker 7: Yeah, I think Mariah May is going to win. I think Mina shi Kawa is going to come out. Mariahm A is going to attack Mina to solidify herself as this this killer, this this terrorizer. And yeah, she wins, She takes the title and she she terrorizes the women's division for the next couple of months.
Speaker 1: Okay, great and rut.
Speaker 8: You know last week I picked Mariah made a win this, But I think I'm starting to think Tony Storm is gonna win this. I just don't think this division can handle two heel champions at the same time. So I think Tony Storm retains and continue he's just long title reign shades.
Speaker 3: I just first want to say that this is, without a doubt, the match I'm looking forward to the most on this card. It's probably going to be the most entertaining match on this card all around. I have been so impressed with both women and the work they've put in in this feud. It's probably the best storyline and professional wrestling right now in my opinion. And I think Tony Storms should really get her flowers as basically being the ace of the aw women's division. She is so good. She's done everything they've asked her to do, and she's done it very well. And now it's her time to let Mariah have the spotlight. So I think Mariah's gonna win. I don't have any predictions about how it's gonna happen, because I know I really want to be surprised, but I want to just be in the moment for this match because I think it's gonna be that good, and I think both the performance here really deserve that.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 3: I really just want to give them a chance to tell me a story and see what they have for me.
Speaker 1: Okay, so let's uh, let's go to uh the net.
Speaker 4: I think Tony Storm is gonna win. I don't think she's ready to go yet. I think she still has some tricks up per sleeve. I think that this is gonna be a really good match. In my opinion, it needs to be the main event. Yeah, I see Tony pulling, pulling out the win.
Speaker 1: All right, And uh, Steve, what do you see in this match?
Speaker 9: I see Tony Storm winning and and then it's like, oh, I've beaten everyone, and then Jamie Hater comes out and there's her next opponent, you know, feud with her.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I kind of like that idea, Alex.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm pretty much just echoing what Steve just said Tony winning. But and the reason that I picking Tony Storm is because Mariah May for me, I don't feel like she's there yet for me as a woman's champion. You know, Tony Storm went from someone that was a good wrestler to just a aw superstar with this gimmick, and Maria May doesn't quite feel like a finished product. She was great with Tony Storm, she hasn't quite nailed it since then. So yeah, I just feel like Tony's Storm is the safer pick here.
Speaker 1: But you're kind of feeling like Mariah May needs Tony Storm in order to be Mariam.
Speaker 2: Like I think she will get there. Like she's she's young, she's pretty new to wrestling. Tony Storm has tons and tons of years on her. I'm sure Maria May is further along than Tony Storm was at the same point her career. But I just don't feel like Mariah May is like your woman's world champion level right now.
Speaker 1: Oh look, we're gonna move on, and this last section we're gonna just call it spicy predictions. This could be storyline twist or anything that you see coming gonna put you on the spot, could be like debuts, returns, anything that you want to talk about. Throw it out there. Alex will start with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I said this a week ago and I'm gonna repeat this. But Ocada doesn't have a match, which is crazy. John Moxley is another guy. He doesn't have a match, which is pretty crazy on your Biggest show. But we have Okada versus Claudio Casti only on Wednesday night. I'm pretty sure to me that's that's a way to set up Moxley versus Okada. So I'm predicting that match as gonna happen at Wembley.
Speaker 1: Okay, that's that's spicy as could be, Shades, What do you have for us?
Speaker 3: Well, I already gave it away earlier, but just for those of you who didn't hear it the first time, here cons the money, Here cons the money. That's right, Shane McMahon will make his ae W debut and all in.
Speaker 1: In what capacity? Do you have you thought that?
Speaker 3: Have you thought he's gonna be He's gonna be part of the elite, And I think they'll probably do something where he like this part that like he was able to be a part investor in the company somehow through some nefarious back channel or whatever. I don't know, like maybe the maybe the elite had stock options they could hand out, Like there's plenty of ways you could do this to get.
Speaker 1: Oh I love it stock options. That would be what people have talked about shape McMahon possibly coming into AW Shades. That's exactly what they've been talking about, is that he's going to be part of the elite. About everybody, but that's what they're talking about. Most people when they bring up Shane McMahon and AW, they say, oh hell no, please God no, you know, keep a big fan away from AW, but hey, to each their own.
Speaker 3: Shane's the one McMahon you want in there.
Speaker 1: Probably, well, yeah, all of them kind of have to agree with you there, Nett, Do you have any spicy predictions for us?
Speaker 4: My spicy prediction kind of goes along with what Shades is saying. If you all remember a couple of weeks ago, now I was talking about on one of our podcasts about a rumor that had been going around that AW kind of actually did not exist and it was all one big joke perpetrated by w W. I had said that it sounded crazy, but crazier things have happened. And ever since they started talking about this, Shane McMahon's stuff coming maybe coming true, Maybe it's gonna happen. It seems like that rumor may have had some truth to it somewhere, some part of it maybe's true. Maybe yeah, the cafe part is true, like the stock options the I you know, Tony Kahan, they think about this. They're going to Champagne, Illinois in a few weeks. That's where Tony Kahan went to college. He lost a w in a college poker game to Shane McMahon.
Speaker 1: So that's goods oh boy, that's that's spicy. Is not even the worst.
Speaker 3: You can also sorry, I want to put back, and you could also do something more like everyone sort of knows that Tony got the money to start AW from his dad, Shod Con. Unless he didn't get all the money from Shod Cohn but didn't know it. What if Shane McMahon was a silent investor along with Shod Con.
Speaker 1: That's another good So you can work into this.
Speaker 5: That that brings me back too much to the WWE buying w CW. That that right there is you can do it right this time.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you could do it more wrong. But anyway, Suthing, it's your turn. What's your prediction.
Speaker 5: So one thing we I didn't mention when we were talking about the trios match. The reason why I don't think the patriarchy is gonna win is because I believe that, uh, there's gonna be a turn learning there. I think that yeah, Killswitch, That's why I was trying to think. I can't remember if your name. I think kill Switch is gonna turn on the patriarchy. I'm gonna cost him the match. He's finally gonna wake up and become smart.
Speaker 4: Uh.
Speaker 5: You could see Bobby Lashley, you could see Shane. I'm pretty sure. The only one that is almost guaranteed, though, or has to seem to be, is the Jamie Hater return because it's in her hometown. She's been away for way too long and she definitely needs to come back.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, what have you got?
Speaker 10: I am gonna go with Ricochet is going to come into the uh the will Osprey match and get him to do the Tiger Driver and realize that he has to use it sometimes to beat his opponement and m deserves.
Speaker 1: It because Ricochet and and we'll ask for your friends, right, yes, yeah, okay, well that yeah, that makes sense. Red, I mean I'm sorry you long. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I do see there being some interference in the mjf Osprey match, but it's gonna be Daniel Garcia making his return to assists will Osprey very well. And I think at some point between Wednesday and Sunday we are going to hear our Warner Brothers discovery announcement.
Speaker 1: Yeah, there was a little bit of movement on that express today. Red.
Speaker 8: I think the Hurt Syndicate debuts after the Trios match.
Speaker 1: In what way do you like coming out to do a beat down afterward, or maybe.
Speaker 8: How to beat down but stare down with m VP Shelton, Benjamin and Lashly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't see the participants in the match because that would mean that it would actually debut tomorrow, you know, either a to my or on the Collision taping for Saturday. So I think that would just get spoiled and it would lose its luster. So very interesting, Steve.
Speaker 12: Oh geez, I really like that idea with the trios, but I was like part of that that Casino Gauntlet, Bobby Lashley being one of the participants, right, that would.
Speaker 1: Be my spicy take on it. My spicy prediction is more of a oh, you know what I kind of like to see this is that in the Casino Gauntlet match. I've already said that Michael Loku would be in there. I think you also have to throw in a couple of more homegrowns from from England and that would be at the Ago Go should be in there. I really don't want to see like the Butcher or something like somebody that's I want to see singles wrestlers. I expressed this last week. But the other person that I think that would be cool to be in there, would be Simon Miller. I would love to see Simon Miller show up. Yeah, he's a he's a professional wrestlers. I know for a fact he's going to be in the area. He's been talking about being there for weeks now. Uh he was. He was at and participated in All In last year. He was a security guard that got the crap beat out of him. Uh so, so he was there last year. He's a part of it. So Tony Kann has definitely talked to him. So so that's that is a really really you know, I would just like to see it. I think that that is good marketing to have Simon Miller. I think that it's just good marketing. It's as simple as that. The guy is popular, so why not use him, simple as that. Okay, So that is our prediction show. Thank you everybody for showing up tonight and really enjoyed everybody's predictions. Well we have a scorecard. We'll see who's the best. Certainly not going to be me, that is for sure. Forardy aw Fat Hub Podcast team. This is Kelson, Alex. Good night everybody, Ny guys. Yeah, night, Eddie Kingston