Speaker 1: You're watching brand new faces. I'm your host, Matt, and I'm joined tonight again by a very special guest. Now, look, we talk about this every week. If you don't have any money, which a lot of people are in that boat, you have to at least bare minimum follow these folks on social media. Get those numbers up. That provides more opportunities for them, more eyes for them. I know I'm gonna go follow someone with a million followers before I follow someone with ten. So head on over to Twitter and twitch at is this e MEP. Now payday rolls around and you're like, fuck, I got some cash? Do I make the mortgage payment? No? Don't. That's a waste of your time. As long as you have your cell phone, you can also find her on OnlyFans and fansly at emp links to everything in the episode description as always, make sure again bare minimum follow these folks. Ladies and gentlemen, welcome tonight, a repeat guest, the first one I've done. Maybe not technically, but maybe ladies and gentlemen. MP emmy, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, of course I'm glad to be back.
Speaker 1: I mean, the creepiest thing I've ever done to a woman. Would you like to hear what it is?
Speaker 2: Yes? Please?
Speaker 1: Okay. So I'm clicking around chatterbait one day. I should be working from my job, but I'm clicking around chatterbait one day and I see your room and I go, oh wow, I interviewed her great. And I go into your room not being a creep again, I'm working and high quality HD camera, good sound, a crazy fucking performance. And I message Emmy and I go, I mean, just the creepiest thing. I have a wife. I talk to porn stars all the time, and I go, you should really put screen recordings of your stuff and sell them. And she's like, yeah, I did that already, stupid like she didn't say it that way. She's a lot sweeter than that, folks. But it is quite frankly, the creepiest thing I've ever done. And I will reassess my whole situation there and say, again, it is not just because you're hot, no offense. There's lots of hot girls in the world. You are gorgeous, by the way, but I was just impressed with you. Honestly, if you had been fully clothed, I would have been like someone will probably watch us if you put it online. Can I ask you, in the last year or so since we've talked, where have you seen your most growth? Like where are you finding yourself most comfortable? Is it on something like chatterbait? Is your only fans fucking popping right now? Is it twitch? Like where are you feeling the most amount of growth?
Speaker 2: Yeah? So, like I've more, I guess more of my socials. Like I know you met me a while ago, but I think when you met me, I wasn't really I didn't really have a lot of socials. I was mainly focused on like growing my chatterbait, and now that that's grown, I've definitely stepped away from that a little bit. Like you'll definitely catch me. Like, I love my I love my lunchtime gooners. I love it when they pop in and they're like, I'm I'm at work, I'm in the bathroom or not even not even that, but like I'm on my lunch break and it's just like, yes, get you, gotta you gotta you, gotta get it whenever you can. I mean, I guess, but no, I feel like I've stepped away more from Chatterbait and now I'm trying to like grow my social like I've I have two TikTok accounts that I feel like are growing pretty fast and those only started in like last year this time in December, and same with like Instagram, and then Twitch is only a few months old, so and I feel like I'm really finding my community there, and I like, I love gaming when that and like building legos. I feel like my my niche is kind of like moved, not moved. It's just kind of like I'm showing more of my personality on those other sites like TikTok and like Twitch and Instagram. I get to show my comics and my lego collection and all of that kind of stuff.
Speaker 1: Okay, let me take a step into business and you can correct me. I am a millennial, which is gross, I understand, not quite boom or gross, but pretty gross. I don't quite understand the streaming world. I get the concept of it. Are you one making money from like super chats and stuff like that on Twitch or is that more of a growth opportunity right now?
Speaker 2: That's more of a growth opportunity right now. I'm kind of just like chilling with the community, like I'm enjoying you know new subs like rolling in and kind of getting to know them better and like recognizing it who they are in the personalities and stuff like that. But it's more community building in that way. Sure, so not necessarily pay. It doesn't necessarily pay the bills. I also get not banned. I do get kicked off a lot, like like for having like an open shirt back or like just you know, random stuff like the guidelines don't necessarily like. But I think it's also I don't know, it's a it's a learning curve for sure. The streaming world, there's a learning curve those compared to like nude streaming.
Speaker 1: At least gotcha those egregious yeah things you do, like your back is showing where I can see half of your caf I get it. How do you? I only can use Twitter, and I'm not that's not an old man thing. It's like Instagram. One time I jumped on there when I had my show and it was like twenty six of your posts have been limited availability blah blah blah blah blah, and I just go fuck it. At some point my Twitter has like three posts because I was just like, I'm not risking losing the name at least, how how are you finding that balance? Because again on chatterb, I'm watching the greatest sex show outside of Germany and then this one you just said got kicked off because my back was showing slightly. How are you balancing that act? I assume it would be more of your non sexual personality just pushing forward or do you have to make like conscious conscious decisions in that.
Speaker 2: I mean no, it's just it's more so yeah, showing my personality and kind of reminding my following what platform we're on, because there's all there's always going to be there's always going to be like a you know, a lunchtime goon opportunity or like I don't know, if we're like over on of it's like you know that that is our time to have a fun time and this is just chat like otherwise it's just chatty, you know, it's just getting to know each other.
Speaker 1: So again, like I said, I don't really use TikTok. Have you had any scares yet where any of the accounts you were building up, you went they can hit you with a warning or anything like that, and you go.
Speaker 2: Fuck, okay, what's that feel like? I mean, it's pretty scary. It's not as I mean, it is kind of scary, but it's like you just kind of have to know what to wear. I can't really Like some times I'll be wearing like, you know, leggings and the tank top, and I can't turn around because, like I don't know, I'm a little I'm kind of shapely, so I can't turn around. If I turn around, the algorithm will flag me. They'd be like, no, I see too much ass, get it out of my face, and then they'll flag me. But it's just like working around that, yeah, and just showing more my personality.
Speaker 1: I get it, all right, So I want to delve into some of your personality. I'm looking at your Twitter profile here film Twitter, cosplay, Twitter legos. I would have taken you for a Pokemon girl, truthfully, No, not at all, No.
Speaker 2: Not at all.
Speaker 1: Okay, I could see you hugging a little peek at you or fucking you know, making a disgusting joke about squirredle maybe in your chatterbait room something like that. Okay, fair enough, you're not a Pokemon girl. Film Twitter. I had on Mazy Monroe, who's a mainstream girl, and you know everyone was like, Oh, ask her about this and make sure you talked her about this. And the first thing I was like, so, what are your three favorite movies? What are your MEP three favorite movies of all time? Right, well, of all time, I don't know about all time. I feel like last few last few months, I guess like this last year. I will say only my top three from this last year. So Frankenstein is definitely one, the one like with Jacob Blerdy that's on Netflix now, so if you haven't seen it, go watch it. It's it's really good and it's a it's like a nice take on it. It really kind of shows the nobility of that character. That shows all of like Frankenstein, Like it shows both of them, like the monster and and doctor Franknstein. It's just it's great. It's really emotional as well. And then I mean Superman was great, Like I loved the new take on him and it shows more of his like goofy, fun personality. He is like the most lovable super one of the most lovable superheroes. And that's like, okay, and that's DC. I think anything that DC does, it's all it's usually a hit or but recently recently we've been going. We've been going pretty good on that, like it's it's they've He's just done so much. He's just done so many great things, like with the franchise. And I don't know if I mean, yeah, I'm just a big DC. I'm just a big DC girlly. In all honesty, there's no harm in that. You got a third favorite one that's sticking in your head recently.
Speaker 2: I recently watched Predator bad Lands, and I have to say I'm really into the I mean, I'm a Star Wars fan, like anything Space related, I'm I can get into. I fuck with heavy. So I did like the new Predator and bad Lands. But I like that, you know, you kind of see like a good synth and a bad SyncE, like good robots, bad robots, like what are we gonna get today? And that kind of vibe. I did like it. It was good.
Speaker 1: First teaser for bad Lands looked horrendous. Actual trailer looked good. I haven't seen it. Agree with you on Superman fully and and Frankenstein. I just couldn't get into his look. Everything else was perfect. Everything else was perfectly even his acting in that suit that looked like Prometheus. I was like, no, he's pretty everything was perfect. I just I didn't love it. A movie I can't get out of my head. And this is a question I have for you. I'm going I'm gonna turn a movie question into something about you and your career. The Substance is like one of the best movies I've seen in the last ten years. Do you hate it?
Speaker 2: I recently watched it. Actually I didn't watch it until probably three months ago, and I did like it, but I don't know, it's kind of like it's what's like body horror, like in a big way, and that kind of freaking me out a little bit. But it was good. I don't really have complaints about it. It's just it was definitely really creepy to me. But I liked it.
Speaker 1: Okay. I turned that into a question and go, how do you mean your are Do you work out sixteen hours a day to look like that? Or are you one of the I worked with a girl up Best Buy when I was like seventeen. Her name was Magda. She was from I don't know, Poland or something, perfectly thin, big tits, all that stuff, and she would just go and crush like two double cheeseburgers and everyone would be looking at her like magda, what the how do you maintain this? And she still has good gens? Is that what you have? What do you do?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: I have?
Speaker 2: I have good gens. And I also work out like okay, if you ever catch me on Twitch or TikTok live, sometimes I do a workout live, but it's it's mainly like I do work out quite regularly. I mainly lift weights like it's usually like lower body. It's usually like either legs or back day for me and shoulders like those are my main things that I focus on. Is just like corporate posture and then legs.
Speaker 1: Are you terrified of aging at all? Or no? What a question to throw at somebody, right, are you scared of getting old? By the way, beautiful porn star girl here.
Speaker 2: I'm not necessarily scared of getting old. I feel like I've definitely grown into my body a lot more like as I've aged, so I think that's good. It's never really a scary thing. It's just like a changing and there's always room for I don't know, growth. As long as you take care of yourself, I don't really think it's an issue.
Speaker 1: Okay, well, then I have a big issue cosplay. Twitter is also listed on there, so talk me through. Do you ever do Twitch streams where you do cosplay? Is that a completely separate thing where you're doing it on the only fans? Is a little bit of both? Are you allowed to cosplay on Twitch?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: Let me say people are allowed to cosplay on Twitch? Are you allowed to cosplay on Twitch?
Speaker 2: I've done like try on hols for some of my costumes, Like I've done power I tried Power Girl on Twitch. I've done Rogue on Twitch. So it was kind of like just a stream where I tried on a bunch of like the things that I was cosplaying. Like I wouldn't. I wouldn't put on a costume that I know I would get flagg in like I did. I did docy uh from from Demons Layer a while ago, and like some of my costumes I I do. I do put some of my content on on only Glands. The more the more spicy stuff goes there, and it's pretty pretty intense. But yeah, some of my favorite videos are definitely cosplay videos, but yeah, it's not usually live. It's more so I don't usually do live content in cosplay it's usually just I will post live content in cosplay because I like it and that's fun.
Speaker 1: Okay, we're we're one step away from covering every aspect of your personality based strictly on your Twitter profile. Legos Ya Legos I. I don't get it yet. I will down the line, someone will put one in my hand if I like, break my leg and I can't work for a while or something along those lines, because then I'll start fucking with it and then I'll be like, well, now I need the DeLorean from Back to the Future. Obviously, Uh, what is the biggest set that you have? That same that could be taken so out of context me talking porn stars, going, what's the biggest set you've got there, emmy, But I am talking about Legos size.
Speaker 2: It's not always about size, you know. I'm doing a four thousand like an over four thousand piece like Gotham City Skyline right now, not really skyline. I do have it behind me. I don't know if you can see it.
Speaker 1: But weight air based on the logo is that Batman the animated series? Yes, there we Go, There we Go?
Speaker 2: Is it is? It's over four thousand pieces. That's the one that I'm working on right now. The one before that, the set that I did before that is uh, it wasn't that. It was like six hundred seven, like about six seven hundred pieces and it was a ataight gingerbread walker set. That one is pretty fire. It's also behind me on the shelf somewhere. But yes, those are the two that I've did most recently. But I have done, like I like arg texture sets a lot. Architectures Lego says are probably my favorite, not in anything green, but my large I want to say, my largest is like like space wise space wise, My largest is I think the Daku tree, which is from Zelda. It's like a Zelda. Yeah, it's like a Zelda.
Speaker 1: Like I said, I don't play with Legos, but I am a loser, so I know, like all the little references, You're not a loser because you're like hot and do this stuff. I look the way I look and do the and know about this stuff. So yeah, Decoutrie, I totally got it. Yeah, got to roll high roll, I get it. What my question you is, what do you do with them when you're done? Like do you display?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 1: I do.
Speaker 2: They're all over my house. They're in this room. They're in like my they're in there, my bedroom, They're just like staring at me. They're everywhere. Uh yeah, like my architecture said. If like, if you've popped into my stream, if anybody asks about legos when they pop into my stream, I'll usually like pull one out, like in even on Chattery, Like I have a shelf in there that's just full of my architecture legos, So I'll like move the mirror so you can see my entire Lego shelf. Yeah, I'm kind of obsessed.
Speaker 1: That's okay, that's all right. It's a healthy thing to be obsessed with. Some people do drugs. You're solid. You're just fucking with legos. I don't like the I don't like the Christmas one. I like the Ata t you have, but they don't the gingerbread What what are you going to do with it? In January?
Speaker 2: That's true. But I don't collect Star Wars legos only because they're so expensive and they take up so much space that I can't. I can't. I don't have Space war Like when I get a new set, I'm like, where can I put this? So that's why I haven't really gotten into Star Wars Legos. I do have the mas Espa pod racing set, and then I have this set. Those are like the Star Wars ones that I have currently.
Speaker 1: Okay, wonderful, wonderful. I'm sure the guys are thrilled. I'm talking about Legos with you. By the way, everyone who's listening to my Porn Star Interview podcast and watching it is going shut the fuck up about Legos, and I won't. I choose not though. Do you have any of them on hmm? I didn't see any on your link? But do you have any of those gift me type things either thrown or what are the other ones? Do you have people thrown? Okay, all right, do you have Legos on there?
Speaker 2: No? I don't. I don't think Throwne has Legos. I've had people send me money to go buy a Lego set, and that's pretty fun. But unfortunately it's just like I haven't really found any sets on there.
Speaker 1: Okay, fair enough. I set up a throne the other day and then I thought to myself, who the fuck would ever give you anything? And it was like microphone upgrade or a road a podcast, blah blah blah, And then I was like, don't even post this link. You're embarrassing yourself, Like.
Speaker 2: No, you just you just got to post like dildos and pleasure lights you might get Do you think if I posted a picture with a dildo in my mouth like this and it just wrote like buy me a four hundred dollars microphone please?
Speaker 1: You think some I guarantee you there's one guy in the world that would be like, all right, I fucking like that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean like, see, he's putting an effort.
Speaker 1: He lives in a cabin in Appalachia, so he'll never see it. But that's okay too. I accept that. So what is the next step that we're doing. What's the next plateau that we're reaching for. Is it just boosting up those socials? Are we going for one hundred thousand on Twitter? Again, I don't have a frame of reference with your TikTok, I apologize. Are we just reaching for those next levels and then allowing the only fans and the chatterbait to pay for stuff or are you looking to expand out? Have you done any kind of collaborations on your only fans? Is that even on your radar or not?
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, I've done collaborations. I don't know if you know Tanjoe, she's pretty like popular on Reddit. But yeah, I've done club I've done a collab with like multiple clubs with her, Like every time I go out to LA I'll usually like try to try to find a day that she will have me and then we have fun with each other and put that on. But yeah, I do I do some. I do collabs. I also have done a collab with this Scalina, she's also on Twitter. Yeah, I like doing girl girl collapse. I think I talked about that last time I was on here. I would definitely love to do more girl girl collabse But you know, I still I'm like a year into this. I I feel like like the the more I go, the more the more I would like to the more girls I would like to collab with. Like I think it's really fun. Like I live in at pretty rural place, like pretty removed far removed from LA, so I don't really get to be around a lot of the girls in the industry, but I would love to. I am, Yes'm I'm completely enamored in all things girls girls.
Speaker 1: So I forgot your answer last time. I don't think it sounds like you would go in just for the way I intended the question to be asked. But mainstream company comes along and they say, we want to put you and another girl who like exclusives exclusively does only fans like we want to do I don't know, a team up of girls you've never seen on mainstream stuff before not gonna be any dudes. I don't know if that's a part of the equation, but let's just take it out in general. Is that something you would consider, because if not, there's a lot of girls that just I've seen and interviewed so many girls that are so independent that I'm like, I don't know how you're making it, and they're doing better than everyone else, Like it's crazy. So is that something you'd ever consider, even if not just for you know, working for a mainstream studio, but the advertising that comes along with that as well as the exposure. Maybe that's something you're going for. Maybe that's not something you're going for.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, I would be down.
Speaker 1: I would.
Speaker 2: I would definitely be down it. Just it kind of depends on if the brand or company and kind of like aligns with where I want to be. But yeah, I would totally.
Speaker 1: Okay, is there any brand that stands out in your mind that does ALIGNE. But maybe maybe not. I don't know. Now's a great time to shout it out.
Speaker 2: Honestly, I think I was through my hat in most any ring like given that, like, well, it also depends on like the other other girls that they have like involved, like in their company. But yeah, I feel like I would be pretty much open to anything like as long as it's with other girls.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I get it. I get it. I understand they always try and get me to work with other girls and I go, dudes, only thank you. And my wife doesn't fucking understand it, but she'll understand someday. Um uh, what have you noticed since your popularity has grown even more and more and more? Have you seen it in your channels as well as you've seen it on your socials? Like you used to have ten thousand followers now on Twitter at least you're at forty two thousand just about. Have you seen your rooms grow at that same rate? Or is it much easier to follow someone than it is to jump in a room stuff like that.
Speaker 2: I mean, like my most well, like the most following count that I have on any socials is chatterbeate and like I don't. I feel like with the Chatterbeate depending on the hour, it's usually the same amount of view It's like it's always around like the top of the page. It's just kind of like where I sit generally, like right right on this of the page. So that doesn't necessarily grow. But with Twitch lives and TikTok lives, yeah, take grows all the time. But those are the only three platforms that I really go live on often, and yeah, they're growing, and I do see a lot more viewers like trickling in. I also do announce most of my lives, like all of my lives on Discord, like on my Discord server as well. Okay, so everyone kind of like gets to see everything.
Speaker 1: We'll put a link to that in the episode description as well. Pause for a second. Let me just say, if you want to find her on Twitter or Twitch, is this mep that's the username. I wasn't asking that. And more importantly, if you have a little bit of cash to throw around, not even a lot, just a little bit of cash to throw around, head over to either OnlyFans or fans lely at me P E M M I E letter PA okay all right, so we've seen growth. Uh, I'm trying to think what is the intent of growing? It sounds like a dumb question, but do you want to grow your socials either to open more opportunities in certain arenas? Are you ever looking to, like, say, tomorrow, I drop a million and a half followers on there? Is there anything you're quitting? You're like, I don't think I'm going to do that anymore. I'll stick to this from now on on any platform you want, I drop one point five on your account? Is there anything you're gonna go? Hey, I'll take a step back from that and I will pursue this fully quitting.
Speaker 2: I don't know about quitting, not.
Speaker 1: Quitting, not quitting. Like you said with Chatterbait, you said you have taken a little bit of a step back to work on other things, right, Yeah, okay, so we start anything you would push forward on. If I was going to just hand you a bunch of followers.
Speaker 2: I'd probably try to push a little harder on like my TikTok accounts, Like that's really nice and I really like doing that, but also also twitch like I do. I love being vibe and talking to like my followers and my viewers like all the time. If I could just like be online always, I would, But yeah, so I would definitely want to do way more with with Twitch as well.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, what are the fans like in Twitch? Like, obviously you have the this is no offense, this is a this is a not a pejorative term. Here you have your gooner creeps over here on Chatterbay. Now just the clothed creeps on the other side. Are they respectful? Have you had to boot anyone? Is anyone just shouting out like take your tooths out? Or are they banned? I don't know the rules on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, there's a lot of people that do that. But it's like I just I just kind of have to have a concert reminder, like constantly remind them this is this is this, this is a safer work platform. We are going to behave and you are going to behave. I have to you have to so chill and then essentially that's what I do. But they're respectful.
Speaker 1: Most of the time they comment back, yes, dom mommy, Okay, that would be cute.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they do comment yes, yes mommy, yes muscle mommy.
Speaker 1: So that was my question to you too. All right, because these were commissioned. Again, I'm like, going off your Twitter here drawings you had I saw in your thing someone, what happened you? Did you pay someone to someone just do them for you a fan?
Speaker 2: No, I reach out. I reach out to artists that I like and I'm like, please draw me, and yeah, I usually commission them to draw them.
Speaker 1: You look like almost scary ripped in some of these, Like I'd be scared you beat the shit out of me if like I pissed you off at a bar or something. Is that the look we're going for? Are we? Are we looking to bulk up? Or is that just kind of nice little fantasy to see yourself, like when I see myself with a seven inch penis in my brain, Like, I know it's not true, but it's nice to pretend once in a while.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I know, I'm not really trying to bulk up for anything. No, I'm just I am pretty muscular, depending on like what angle. And honestly, it's more of like I commission artists based on the art that I like, So I just like the art style and that's just their art style.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, have you? Okay? All right? This one feel free to not give names on this. Since your socials have been blowing up, have you had any celebrities a to D list. I don't know how you rank people reach out to you at all.
Speaker 2: Maybe maybe a few, like like a voice actor. I'm not gonna name names.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I won't ask for names on air.
Speaker 2: Yeah, definitely, like a voice actor. That was I think that was the most surprising because it's like a well known like voice that like like childhood cartoon animated voice actor. That was pretty cool. That was pretty cool for them to reach out. And then some some other like political like newswriters will like reach out, but in the DMS recently, but that's about it.
Speaker 1: Has there been any do you do you engage with that? Or do you not engage with that? Do you just go, oh shit, I don't want this this fucking you know, I'm what's the term can of worms? Almost said bowl of worms? Like I'm fucking Humphrey and a.
Speaker 2: Burn or no, I mean no, I mean like I do, I do engage to some extent, uh, but just like just a little flirting, that's all. Honestly. I reach out to more people in DMS, and I think I get reached out too, Like, if you ask any of the people that I've collabed with, I'm a slider. I will slide into anybody's DMS, and there are a few people that I'm like, oh my gosh, they actually like responded back. I'm like, oh my gosh, I'm having like a heart attack right now. I'm so excited.
Speaker 1: Is there anyone that you reached out to that it was purely just friendly and you don't mind saying their name if you do, that's totally done. Will and ask it.
Speaker 2: I mean, like with girls, I feel like I reach out at it's usually reciprocated, like it's been. I've just been more and more reciprocated recently, so I don't know if you know. Angelic fucktal. She was also major on like reddit. She was like on a naked reddit, naked subreddit, naked I go sub Reddit. I'm sorry, my brain is like, but no, I'm just I'm just thinking of her amazing titties right now. I'm getting a little flustered. But no, Angelic fiptol, she like she actually responded to me, and I was like, oh my gosh, this is like literally my two worlds are collected. Because I was. Also, I used to be pretty big on that subreddit. But you know how, you know how reddit mods are kind of know how from it?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Do I know how fucking reddit mods are. I'm on my twelfth account or something, I don't even know, just for disagreeing in a basketball subreddit, like get the fun out of here? Yeah?
Speaker 2: No, I think we both got cake because we were getting pretty high, like of boats, and like I guess she got the reddit mod got jealous and kicked us both off. So now we're now we just like we both love legos, so we're just like we're just naked for our legos and we have Yeah, that's that's just how I feel.
Speaker 1: But so that was gonna be my question too, because when you know, I totally understand over here is the sexuality and the you know, beautiful and this and that, and then this is the personality, the twitch side of it, right, Yeah, I mean, can't we just combine both? Like have you ever done a chatterbait stream where you're just building legos naked or you're building like the coolest lego dildo ever?
Speaker 2: Ah? You know, I've been thinking about that lego dildo for a really long time. I don't know if I have the I've been brave enough yet, but maybe one day. No, I've never I've never done legos on Chatterbait. I think I might do it on OnlyFans Live. But you know, my viewers, they expect, they expect the usual show. So the P in my name, the P and NEP now stands for puddles. I don't know if you knew that, but it's very wet. It's a very it's a very wet and oily show. So I do not want to get that on my legos. I will keep separate. Let me ask you, is that are you officially calling that? Or I understand it. It's a joke.
Speaker 1: It's funny. It's justn't that Amy Puddles is not a terrible name for this industry. It's it's kind of cute, right.
Speaker 2: I think it's catching on. I think I'm liking it more and more.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, all right, yeah, no name change. I'm not advocating that you've got a good brand, you're building it, but Ammy Puddles is a cute name. That's a cute story. Okay, all right, be honest with you. I don't have much. I have a question for you, and I don't want this to come off insulting, so just ignore it if it is okay. I am very good at reading people even from a distance. Are you very smart?
Speaker 2: Uh? I don't know about smart I do. I don't know if you have a I have a bachelors and science, but it's an environmental like it's a natural science. It's not like anything crazy. I don't know. Do you have a degree.
Speaker 1: Here's here's my question. Like I said, I'm really good at reading people. I think you're actually like very like like people can hold conversations with you. You seem like an actual, very intelligent person, not that anyone else I have. I've interviewed some of the smartest people in the world that just got done a seven person gang bang. So it's like, I'm not making judgment on it. I'm just wondering if you get anything intellectually stimulating more out of your Twitch stream versus your chatter bait or I don't. I don't know. You're a young girl, so I assume it was just you wanted to move into another hot platform, right, But I also wonder if maybe did you do you feel ever, not in a negative way, even though it's going to sound it confined by the sexuality stuff. And is it nice to have that break where you're like, I don't have to show is I don't have to do this. I'm talking fucking legos. Look at the gingerbread ata t back here.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, I wouldn't say, can find I think I moved in different directions because I wanted to kind of show all of me. And like, you know, when I'm warning, I just hop on Chatterbay and like goon for hours and hours and hours, and it's a lot of fun. But there are a few people. There are a few overlapping people that will still like come into my room and like just make jokes and have fucking time as well. So it's like it really it really depends on like who's there, and like I love to talk legos on Chatterway, but like obviously Twitch is a place where it is I am, I am more able to talk about all aspects I guess, like all all sides without being like, oh my gosh, I'm getting so close, Please Mommy, let me come, and I have to be like no, not yet. So it's like it's more of like a you know, it's fun It's just it's just fun knowing people and knowing people like knowing the horny side, knowing the like intellectual side. It's just it's just a nice back and forth on all platforms. Okay, just one, but yes, yeah, Twitched, I am able to talk a little more comics and then on on shattering.
Speaker 1: Fair enough, fair enough. I was just wanting because you you definitely you give off the sexy vibe, but to me as someone again, I'm not, you know, tooting my own horn here, but I really feel like I can read people, and I feel like you're a very intelligent person. I think you know that. And I was just wondering if it was like, ugh, I need somewhere where I can kind of, you know, talk about more than just the sex aspect. And that's that's cool. That's cool. Yeah. Last question, which, yeah, okay, last question I have for you. Have you I've noticed over the last two three years, and it was likely the election and and again I don't talk politics on this show generally, but have you been drawn in I've noticed a lot of streamers kind of leaned political right, it seemed like during this whole cycle and everything like that, and a lot of them are still in that. Have you been drawn into that at all? Do you ever talk politics on your Twitch? Do you leave that out? Have people tried to like draw you in? Do you put like funny little quotes that someone will only understand if they've you know, witnessed what's happening throughout the world right now, or do you just leave it off the table altogether?
Speaker 2: The only place I usually leave it off at most places, Like I wouldn't mind talking politics, but it's not really what most people want to talk about when they come into my rooms, Like they were like, oh my gosh, I just want to hear a game, or you're like, I just learned to build legos, so that's that's fine, Like that's usually the vibe. But on my discord serre right, And that's probably one of the only places that I will talk politics in, like maybe Twitter as well, but not usually live a lot. It's not it's not one of my requested most requested things.
Speaker 1: Fair enough. I was just wondering if you got into it if you're building a lego and someone says gaza and you go, you know, and.
Speaker 2: Uh, oh no, I mean it'll always be like you just.
Speaker 1: Talk about stuff but it's not your main intent, right, Yeah.
Speaker 2: No, I don't. I mean, like unless I'm pulling up a news article and dissecting it, like I'm not really gonna like dive too deep into it. But I'll always be like, you know, why are we Why is this war? Why are we funding this war? I mean, but yeah, I'll just I'll just try to be like as distant as pot I mean, like, there's no, there's nothing wrong with saying that, but there's like a war going on and it's our fault and it shouldn't be happening, and we're supporting it willingly or unwillingly. But most of us are unwilling supporters.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, I've don't think I've ever been a supporter of any of the wars we've ever gotten into. But that is for another time, right, another show, go bother Emmy and her twitch stream just start pounding out political questions, be like, so on, Dick Cheney, did you think his legacy? Da da da da da? Uh, Ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight the first returning brand new faces. She is not a brand new face anymore. She is an established star. Next time you see Emmy on my show. She will have just done her first girlfriendfilms dot com or something seen where she got to work with this performer she always wanted to and now she's on it, and she's gonna tell me, you know how great it was and how nice it is to be nominated for an AVN, which I'm pulling for you in that future scenario.
Speaker 2: Okay, yeah, Well half the time, I'm like, I always miss the deadline because I'm like, oh, they have cameras, like maybe I should do that, and then I never because you have to put yourself in the ring and I don't. I don't like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, fair enough, ladies and gentlemen, my guest tonight, em EP again bare minimum. Social media is the most important thing, all right. It's not. Money's the most important thing in terms of this, but social media is also important, so it's the second most important thing. Added two on Twitter and Twitch is this mep E, m m I E and payday rolls around. Your kid needs braces, tell them to fucking eat pudding. Head on over to OnlyFans or fans lely at MEPH. I mean, thank you so much for coming on with me tonight. It was so nice talking to you, and I will be watching your success until the point where you go, I can't believe I did that guy's fucking show.
Speaker 2: No, what do you mean, Number. I'm glad to be back. I'm glad to be back. It's definitely always a fun time.