Speaker 1: Hello, everybody, Welcome to the Buckeye with Me podcast. I'm Tony Gerdaman here once again with Juck Maletti and Jack. How's it going?
Speaker 2: My longest pause yet fantastic. Tony really excited about this topic.
Speaker 3: I love these ones.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, and this one came from the home office of your home office, and you said, let's let's do something. Let's talk about the you know, which freshmen that we think are going to hit one hundred snaps on the season, which caused us both to go back. I can look through the years to see how often does a freshman get one hundred snaps? And as you did your research, was there anything that really jumped out for you as you're doing this, Because one hundred snaps, it's like no big deal, but not a lot of freshmen actually hit that number.
Speaker 2: One hundred snaps is an elite number. If you were getting one hundred snaps at Ohio State as a freshman, it means they not only believe in you, but they're looking for you to contribute in a big way next year.
Speaker 3: And at number one.
Speaker 2: Before I even start that, I just want to say shout out to you for doing all this research. You did that I did that. We didn't even talk about. That is the kind of stuff you get on Buckeye Weekly. Most guys are going to come and spitball it. We went back years and years and years to look at how many Ohio State freshmen normally get one hundred snaps and the trends that I think we've seen here recently. Something we've talked about Ohio State fans for a long time when it comes to Ryan Day and his regime, not playing younger guys, not getting not getting the guys out quite early enough early as some would like in blowout games and getting those younger guys in there and playing. And when we just go back, say, for instance, to twenty twenty two, you ad two freshmen and jyr Brown and Dollan Hayden cracked the one hundred snap club. In twenty twenty three you had three. You had Jermaine Matthews, Carnel Tate, and Malie Cartford. In twenty twenty four you had three again, Jeremiah Smith, Edric Houston and Jalen McLain. And after those guys that cracked the one hundred snap club, there's one or two guys that get to like seventy or so. Then when we roll into the class of twenty twenty five, which was a very good class, we have five guys who made the one hundred snap club in Bo Jackson, Nate Roberts, Isaiah West, Devin Sanchez, Zion Grady. But what really makes the difference here for me, Tony, is you've also got Fahim Delayne, Riley Petti, John Jarquis, Carter tj Alfred, and Quincy Porter all over fifty between fifty.
Speaker 3: To eighty five. And that is a drastic difference from the previous classes.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, I think it. On one hand, it tells you that the class is better, but also a more concerted effort to get guys on the field. And maybe it's because of lost depth or whatever, but I think the opportunity now to play four games that helps without burning a red shirt. And shoot, now there is no red shirt, so you just if they're good to go, you play them, and maybe that will increase some of the numbers as well, because you might get you might get sixty snaps or you know, say forty snaps, but those are in four games and then you're done for the regular season. Now, maybe they can sneak them in there and they don't have to worry about who's not going to be or who's out there. But that twenty two class of Gyre and Dalan Hayden, Wow, Yeah, that's I'm looking at on the list that I have I put together from since twenty nineteen. And if I were to read it all to you, I'd be like, tell me which of these names don't belong or you know, stick out for the wrong reasons, And it would be two of those guys for sure. And you mentioned that you went back to twenty twenty two and you gave us the numbers of each of those classes, and then you go back to twenty twenty one, and there are eight guys, eight true freshmen in that class that played over one hundred snaps, And I'm gonna give them to you. Trevon Henderson, Marvin Harrison, Amecca Abuka, Donovan Jackson, j T Twee, Molowaw Jack Sawyer, Tyler Williams, Denzel Burke, eight NFL players, most of them drafted in the first half of the NFL Draft. And that's also the what six or seven of those guys were instrumental in Ohio State's national title in twenty twenty four, with the only guy there not there is Marvin Harrison, who left early. But I don't know if a bunch of freshmen playing is always a sign that when they're seniors they're gonna be good, because shoot, if you're playing a bunch of freshmen, they might be so good they won't see us senior year. But this is clearly this class here twenty twenty one, as we know, I'm not breaking any news here, very instrumental in the national title in twenty twenty.
Speaker 2: Four, no doubt, no doubt, and five of those guys five stars when we look just a couple of them in Denzel and ty Leak outside the top two hundred in the country.
Speaker 3: I mean.
Speaker 2: An instance where, without a doubt, man, that those recruiting rankings were spot on that year. And of course Ohio State plays a big part in making those recruiting rankings come true as well. But yeah, man, you could certainly see that they respected those guys right off the rip, that they came in ready to play. And I think that's something that you and I both noticed. Even with this this freshman class this year is quite a few of these dudes, maybe more than usual look ready to roll right off the rip, and I think that that is definitely something that stood out even compared to last year. And I thought the class of twenty twenty five was a really nice looking class.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's going to be interesting how we will go through these positionally and see what we think, because there's also depth, a lot of depth behind the freshman class or in front of the freshman class, which is going to be hard for them right to make it on the field. I will say also, twenty twenty had two players Jackson Smith and Jigba and Julian Fleming. Twenty nineteen class had four Garrett Wilson, Zach Harrison, Harry Miller, and Jamison Williams, who played a bunch of Ohio State but never got the ball. And it's pretty funny that he had played. He played more snaps than a Mecca Luka as true freshman, and you just you wouldn't think it based on the way things went. But also they played they played a bunch of snaps in the Ohio State offense in twenty nineteen, that's true, and played a good number of games. But yeah, Harry Miller and Donovan Jackson the only two offensive linemen in the Ryan day head coaching era to hit that one hundred snap mark and we'll talk a little bit to see. Yeah, that brings up.
Speaker 2: Maybe the most interesting Why don't we start right with it with the offensive line and Sam Greer. As we look at this offensive line, Sam Greer, I think, is you know, you look at the top three tackles on the team. You got Austin Sarahbeld who, whether he plays tackle or not, between him, Ian Moore and Phil Daniels is definitively the top three. I think in the spring what we saw was Deontae Armstrong outperformed Carter Lowe and Sam Greer outperformed both of them. And I don't see any reason why we're not going to roll in to camp and feel the same way, maybe even in a stronger, you know, stronger about that. So that puts Sam Greer as you're will say, you know, definitive fourth in that scenario.
Speaker 3: And if he is your definitive fourth and you're.
Speaker 2: Looking at next year, I'm thinking you're gonna want to get him some reps and I think that he is probably ready, And I don't know, ton I think I might bet on him getting that one hundred snaps and joining Harry Miller and Donald.
Speaker 1: That's that's interesting. I was just looking back at twenty twenty four when there were maybe four tackles, but also the numbers are skewed because of Josh Simmons' injury. But even like a guy like George Fitzpatrick played eighty four snaps that year sixteen games, I would say I would say eighty four is more likely than one hundred or Sam Greer. But you're right in terms of if he's going to be in the lineup next year, you're going to want to know as much about him as possible. And but also you may be returning you're starting left tackle and right tackle next year. When you're talking about Ian Moore and Philip Daniels because they both will have eligibility remaining. But if you want to have your best five you want, you're going to want to get as much information. So I will say I will take the under on one hundred from Sam Greer. I don't know that we need to spend too much time on tight end in terms in terms of that, because even though Nate Roberts did it last year, I think he was the only one of the tight ends in this span to go over one hundred snaps.
Speaker 2: But I will say, if if you were just to say, pick another one out of the last five seven years, I think Nick Laud would be pretty damn close to Sam in my opinion, just to say I don't think he's going to.
Speaker 3: Do it this year either, I agree with you. But he's looking great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, because I mean, you've got four ahead of him at this point, and it's and and two older guys who are also ahead of him. Yeah, and he's working his way up from seven to to whatever. So that's that's just a tough ask unless he's the best fullback on the team. But I think a lot of people are wanting to talk about receiver, and that's kind of where I initially went when I was thinking about this, and Chris Henry Jr. I think we just go ahead and put him in there. I think I think he's he's a lock for that. And after doing all of this research and looking at all these names, the receivers like Julian Fleming playing as much as he did in twenty twenty and and that was a COVID year, and the Jamison Williams like if not that, I was on the the fence about brock Boyd. But I'm way over the fence now in terms of one hundred snaps. I think the other the real question is can can your Quighton Guilford get there?
Speaker 2: That's that's right where I'm totally with you. Easy over for Chris, easy over for Brock. I think they'll both be uh, you know, guys, that are you know, part of this offense, not just we're trying to get this guy some playing time and Dreck Quayden. Now when you look, is he you know, after Philip Bell puts him at number.
Speaker 3: What what are we add a number eighth?
Speaker 2: And now we're getting into all right now you're kind of forcing it to get him these snaps, and that to me is someone who's probably and I think, and I talked about this recently that the fact that he wasn't really spoken about a whole lot this spring had so much more to do with Chris and Brock massively.
Speaker 3: Obviously, Brock took.
Speaker 2: All the air out of the building in the first couple of weeks of spring, and then Chris came on. But Jack Quadon Guildford looked really, really good. He looked like, oh wow, that's a dude right there, and he performed really well, but it just wasn't making the headlines like those who were. But I think that I would probably settle into a seventy five over under for him. So I'm gonna take the under one hundred, but definitely over for Brock and Chris.
Speaker 1: Yeah. No, I'm with you on that one. I was looking at the last two years, five receivers total have been over one hundred, but that's the Brian hartline rotation. Cortes han Yeah, Cortez Hankton will play more, guys. You know, I don't know how much deeper they'll go past five, but I think those five will play more than they did they have in the past. And you know, if Quincy Porter played fifty seven snaps last year, got a little bit banged up, David Adolf played ninety eight, so he almost hit that that that helps that he started a game and got like fifty snaps in one of those games, right, But I'm I think seventy five. I think that would be a very good number for jack Quad and Guildford as your number three freshman Max geting some snaps. Yeah, so, and then moving to running back, it's it's one of two guys. It's Legend Beay is certainly for me over Favorite Key, certainly for me under right now, because he's the what the sixth guy? So we we did a show, you and I did a show on what we expect from Legend Bay. You can go find that in the Buckeye Weekly Feed. But I don't know, give me, give me an over under on how many snaps for Legend Bay this year, because are you disagreeing with me that he's gonna go over one hundred? Are you right now are you putting your foot down and saying no to Legend Bay playing this year over one hundred snaps?
Speaker 2: I think we put the we put the line at what six touches a game?
Speaker 3: So if we're talking six touches, we're way over right.
Speaker 1: We're like, like, what twenty five, two fifty eight? If he why can't he do what Dylan Hayden did?
Speaker 3: Right there you go.
Speaker 2: But I'm also with you with Favorite Key, who I thought really was impressive in the spring.
Speaker 3: But he's got, you know.
Speaker 2: Obviously, just a pile of dudes ahead of him that are grown men. And he was seventeen in the spring, so he's kind of ways to go, probably about one hundred and eighty five pounds. Then we'll see what he put on over the summer. He's probably quite a bit bigger. He's a freak athlete. He'll be really good at some point, but not gonna happen for him this year. So with you on the over for legend and the under.
Speaker 1: For favor, do we need to talk about quarterback or should we move to defense? Because I don't see Luke Faye getting one hundred snaps unless there is something tragic, drastic, whatever going on. I just don't see it for him. All got to go to all gotta go to Tavian. Yeah, so defensive line, give me your thoughts.
Speaker 2: So, man, this one's tough because you've got three guys that all three you know, actually the two that look more physically ready right now. Jamiir Perez certainly, who came in at three point sixty is now at three but leaner, and you know it was just baby fat, and he's moving a lot better and he certainly looks ready. And then you got a manual ruffin at three hundred pounds. He's so long, moving really really fast. But both of us were most impressed with the Mary Simeon. Of the three of them over the spring, one of the players that is that I'm looking most forward to seeing this week, to see if we come away from this week's camp feeling the same way that we did coming out of spring with those three guys. So if we're going off that, I'm going to take just one of these guys over. I can't see more than one of them getting it, So I'm going to have to go with the Maury Simeon for my over because I just think he looks the most ready to make an impact.
Speaker 1: Last year, they had four defensive tackles go over one hundred snaps, and it was the four that you know, Will Smith, Taiwan Malone, edarck Houston and Kayden mcdonay, Ronald Jark Quiz Carter with fifty one as a freshman trade you note him ten and the other freshman you know him. He loves Maxwell Roy. Yeah, I was gonna say Max Riley, and I knew it wasn't right. He's of course, he did not play and he's off to UCLA, if I recall. So, I think if Carter wouldn't have been injured, he could have really gotten close to one hundred snaps and he was I mean, he was the number five defensive tackle. He moved past Jason Moore, so that possibility was there. I am with you. I want to see more from Damari Simeon to see if this was just a couple of really good spring practices and see where he is now. In twenty twenty four, they had five defensive tackles go over on there, one hundred snaps and you had Taiwan Malone at ninety five. So there is a possibility there for one of these freshmen to get in there. I'm gonna I'm going to stay. I'm gonna say no on any of those guys.
Speaker 2: You know, I want to change my vote, Tony, Okay, because here's why. Because I I think that what we're gonna see is by the time we get to the season, Uh well, I feel, you know, great about Demory being able to do that right now, like one of these one of these other two potentially both of them also get up to that level. Yeah, and then it splits the snaps between because they want them all to go get twenty five thirty snaps and and it and it just eats into what one of them could potentially do, so all in all, it's a it's a better thing that they're all getting in there because they're all ready to handle it, at least two of them.
Speaker 3: But I think that.
Speaker 2: Takes Damori unders, so I'm gonna go under for all three of these guys.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I think right Larry Johnson would take that as well, as long as he's as long as they getting some from something from Jason Moore, you know, that would be great if if that happened.
Speaker 3: Do you want to do the Jason Moore over under one hundred snaps?
Speaker 1: We'll move on. We don't need that. But yeah, I like that thought that they're just gonna take snaps away from each other. And frankly, if they do, that's good. Yeah, and you go from there defensive end the way I see it, And I'm gonna have Cary Wilder over that number. I think this is what This is something that Tom and I have been talking about. If he can if you can get what you got out of Zion Grady last year in terms of snaps, and that was I think a one hundred and three or one hundred and four snaps last year, they and I think you would probably do more with him because he's more physically ready than Zion Grady was last year. I think he is the easiest pick. Do you do you agree? Do you see anybody else getting there? Because I think Drake Quinn needs some time.
Speaker 2: Uh Dre definitely need some time. And Cary I am like his jersey, he is right here. I'm so high on this kid, Like, I mean, comparing him to his Ion Grady is like, that's not even a comp really, but he has more guys ahead of him. But just like from the from the standpoint of like coming in ready to go, this kid, I mean he's already over Grady. To me, I absolutely think there there's no way, there's no way, barring injury, that they don't get him on the field because he is just that exciting and it's gonna be something.
Speaker 3: I think he might even hit two hundred.
Speaker 1: Wow. So if I were to say, you know, put the number at one fifty, you're going over that.
Speaker 3: I'm going over one fifty for sure.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, I'm looking right now to see what the total snaps for Chase Young as a true freshman were in twenty seventeen, and it was one hundred and ninety six. Okay, so that's all. That's all you got to live up to, just a little bit of Chase Young, big deal. And the crazy thing about that year is you had Jalen Holmes, you had Nick Bosa, Sam Hubbard, Taekwon Lewis. Now the good thing is they also played inside. And the most amazing thing that I always bring up about those four and their snap counts that year in twenty seventeen. So Taekwon Lewis five hundred and thirty four snaps, Sam Hubbard five hundred and thirty four snaps, Nick Bosa five hundred and thirty seven snaps, Jalen Holmes five hundred and forty two snaps. Those guys were awesome and they could just play wherever. And Larry Johnson just you know, he I'm sure he had a spreadsheet going in terms of all right, you're in there now, now your turn linebackers, what are you thinking?
Speaker 2: Yeah, so you got three guys and sincere Johnson, cj SONA in Braxton. Remember Braxton is going to miss the first first three weeks of camp here, which you know he missed summer spring as well. So that to me, and obviously he's still got weight to gain he's only at two fifteen.
Speaker 3: Now, so that one's not really coming close.
Speaker 2: Sana missed quite a bit of spring, and he's got to get quite a bit bigger too, So I don't think we're close there.
Speaker 3: And the room is so deep that is ready as Sincere is. I just don't know. I just don't know that we see it.
Speaker 2: And I don't know if maybe Garrett Stover isn't a guy that's kind of a bit of a roadblock this year as an ironbuck guy and a guy that everybody loves, and maybe they you know, even though if since Youre's better and readymore, maybe it's just a little bit of a pacification like we see sometimes I'm I think I'm gonna go under, But man, I think this is close. I think it's similar to Riley Petti. Johnh Way had seventy seven or eighty one snaps last year.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 1: It's interesting, you know, And the comparisons to Arvel Reese are fine. I want people to remember Arvel Reese did not play a defensive snap as a true freshman. So if Sincere does not play a defensive snap this year, you don't need to call them a bust. It's okay, but looking through this list since twenty nineteen, there's not a single linebacker that has hit one hundred snaps.
Speaker 3: There we go.
Speaker 1: And that's the same for quarterback as well. And to give you an idea that it is not easy and generally there's somebody going to be in front of you, and that's certainly the case now as they have what four linebackers that could be starting that they're trying to figure out how they're going to get everybody on the field. So yeah, I'm going to go with you. I don't think anybody's going to get there. And again, this is one of those if somebody does, then something has gone wrong, right in terms of an injury or something like that, and maybe more than just one something has gone wrong because of the depth that they have secondary. How do you see it?
Speaker 3: Well, I see us with.
Speaker 2: Three candidates here and that is Blaine brad for, Jay Timmins, and Jordan Thomas. Now all three of them at different positions. As Jay Timmins, we'll start with him. I think Jay Timmins is gonna be the backup star. I think he's going to be your number two star, and I think that he is gonna go decently over this. I think you're gonna give up to one fifty one sixty ish and I think he's going to make some impact plays and be a guy that everybody is buzzing as as we head into the to the following year as a guy that you know, ready to ready to make a breakout. So I definitely feel good about the over for Jay Timmins.
Speaker 1: What do you think it's gonna be interesting? Because I agree he's probably your backup nickel. But if something happens to earl little the nickel I think becomes Jermaine Matthews and then Jay Timmins stays the backup nickel, that sort of thing, or if he's so good that they're just like, no, we're ready to go. We don't want to move anybody else that things out through the corners. If they if they moved Jamie Matthews, I'm with you based on everything that people are saying about him inside the building. They they really really like him. They wont him on the field. The only thing is he's a true freshman and there are people in front of him, but he is your football players football player type of guy and a guy that you can trust like a Jalen McLain as a true freshman, he went over one hundred snaps, just somebody that is doesn't shy away from anything. And as a freshman nickel cornerback who's I don't know, one hundred and ninety one pounds or whatever like that, he plays like he's two forty and that's somebody that you can always use. So I will also go over. I don't think it's going to be massively over unless unless maybe they do. They're just trying to get more guys out there, and like when a game feels more comfortable or feels comfortable but not as comfortable as they'd like it to be in the past, if it's only twenty one instead of forty two or whatever, before they start putting some guys out there, but the first year that you trust, go ahead and throw them out there, right, that's just right.
Speaker 2: But I want to share this with everybody watching just because I thought it was so amazing as you look at rivals last two years and number one, the fact that Ohio State was able to get the number one cornerback in the class two years in a row in Devin Sanchez and then Jay Timmons be a rival's internal ranking. I was watching those two have a conversation together at a camp we were at.
Speaker 3: Standing next to each other.
Speaker 2: You would never believe that those two play the same position if you didn't know who they were, because Devin is obviously just a massive corner and he's really putting on some serious mass now.
Speaker 3: And Jay is just not a big guy.
Speaker 2: And I think that speaks to just how great of a football player he is that when we look at top ranked corners anymore, they're all six to two six'. Three jay is not that and to be that well Respected Charles power called him the pound for pound best player in the country last year is pretty. Incredible and obviously we know he's turned some heads already since he's been, there SO.
Speaker 3: I think that's.
Speaker 2: Awesome moving on to corner With Jordan, thomas and this an outside. Corner as you look at the depth chart With Jermaine, Matthews Devin, Sanchez Dominic, kelly pretty definitive number, Three Cam calhoun Or Jordan, thomas where are you at?
Speaker 1: THERE i think by the end of the season It's Jordan, thomas and maybe by the middle of the season It's Jordan thomas And Cam calhoun has more, Time he's got another year if he wants. It i'm just looking now Like Aaron scott had one hundred and six naps last, year AND i, like why Can't Jordan thomas do? That that's kind of HOW i view, This SO i think to start, out you may see them ease in to the true freshmen and rely on the fourth year guy who has been around some. Programs but As Jordan, thomas he was banged up in the spring as. Well as long as he stays, HEALTHY i think he eventually catches and passes Camp. Calhoun AND i think if they play fifteen sixteen games THAT i can see him hitting that one hundred. Mark what about?
Speaker 2: You, YEAH i feel like it's it's so, close, MAN i feel like It's razor's. Edge speaking of the, physicality built much more Like Devin sanchez as far as, like, uh just a twitched up. Athlete this was top one hundred, kid but a five star athlete in my. BOOK i mean watching him move around was, like oh that's. Different that's a different one right. There SO i totally believe in. Him, Obviously he's an awesome, kid uh and straight a student like, this this is gonna be a dude for The, buckeyes AND i think that kids like that generally excel.
Speaker 3: Early So i'm gonna go.
Speaker 2: With Jordan thomas over one hundred snaps and Then Blaine bradford as a backup.
Speaker 1: Safety it's it's not a new usual for the backup safety to get one hundred. Snaps last year for, Him delane And Leroy roker as the backups got eighty one and they only. Played Leroy roker played one game in the final three for, Him delane did not play Any SO i think It's we've seen freshman by back the number two guy at safety a number of times over the, years including last, year SO i THINK i think one hundred is very. ATTAINABLE i think that's a Good i'd say if you set the number at the eighty one that the backups had last, Year i'd probably go over. That AND i also wonder how much do you want to Play Leroy roker in complete blowouts because he is a valuable member and assuming he doesn't win the job From Terry, Moore but either of those guys whoever does not win that, job are you going to have them in the fourth quarter when it's sixty two to three over Over, ballstate like probably.
Speaker 2: Not, yeah, YEAH i mean like number, one he is ready to, go, Right he's physically ready to, go that's for, sure really, smart been performing well since he's been on. Campus and then WHEN i look at next, year this is the guy that's gonna be relied heavy upon next, year AND i think all that factors. In so without a, DOUBT i think that That blaine is going to hit that as.
Speaker 3: WELL i think this is going to be one of.
Speaker 2: THEM i, mean if we're to put a confidence rating on all, These i'd feel pretty darn confident About blaine being one of. These probably my top three of the guys THAT i think are gonna go over.
Speaker 1: This do you think they learned any of their lessons from The Fahim delayne thing last year where maybe if they would played him more he would have wanted to, stay or if they played him, more would he just be more? Expensive and so this is somebody that you have to commit to, time, energy and, money because this is something we said after a, season you need to play these, Guys so you need to so you know whether or not you need to pay. Them, basically the more you know about these. Freshmen the more you, know, like, yeah, okay well we'll go ahead and we'll go ahead and pay up and pay them like a starter because he's probably going to. Start they can't afford to let any safeties, go i'd say after this season because they may be losing all three of.
Speaker 3: Them it's.
Speaker 2: Tight it's, tight and again just two committed in the class of twenty twenty. Seven one of Them Angelo, smith who's a bit of a flyer unless he hits a gross.
Speaker 3: Spurt Eli.
Speaker 2: Johnson you, know he's physically, ready looks like he's gonna be. Ready but, hopefully you, know they'll be looking after these first three weeks of high school film to try and see what they can. Snag but it's tight and tighter than it WAS i, think you know last, year and maybe not maybe not numbers, wise your felt if it feels tighter now than it did. Then but with The king delayne it's you, know that was a situation That, YEAH i remember we were talking immediately after that on the, show, like, man you got to play these guys sport at least for yourself to know like is this a guy we should invest? In it just didn't feel like we felt him enough out, there but when he was.
Speaker 3: Out, there played pretty damn.
Speaker 2: Solid so, DEFINITELY i think that is that is factoring into the equation moving forward in all these decisions with these young, guys which is WHY i feel more confident taking the over on quite a few of them.
Speaker 3: Here AND i, think AS i look at, this do you have any more to? That is that all we? Got?
Speaker 1: NO i think that's that's also how many? Total did you? Have over one?
Speaker 3: Hundred all?
Speaker 1: Right that? List?
Speaker 2: Yeah SO i Had, Legend bay Brock, Boyd Chris Henry, Junior Sam.
Speaker 3: Greer that's four on offense and on.
Speaker 2: DEFENSE i Had Jordan, Thomas Jay, Timmins Blaine, bradford And Carry.
Speaker 1: Wilder all, right so that's, eight matching the eight from twenty twenty, one which means in twenty twenty, Nine Ohio state will win a national.
Speaker 3: Championship, HEY i like the sound of.
Speaker 1: That you just got to stay, patient, folks and hope that these guys are, good but not so good that they leave, early just good enough to stick around and be outstanding. Seniors that is the magical. Formula anything else before we, go that'll do.
Speaker 3: It my man appreciate, it all.
Speaker 1: Right so there you. Go if you are watching going hit the thumbs, up subscribe to the channel if you've not yet done, so five star rating and. Interview on the audio. Side the absolute best way to support us is to find us over at buckeyinsiders dot. Com sign, up become a, member As tom, says for the price of a lousy chain store. Pizza so that will do it from. Here thank you all for tuning, in and we will talk to you.
Speaker 3: Later we away the. LOANS i, MEAN i wish you'd never done nothing to me
Speaker 1: Where if you can tell me that's the mots all, right we could steal currently tonight