Speaker 1: All right, thanks for hanging out with the Ben and Skin Show on a Wednesday ninety seven point one The Eagle Don't forget Dallas Mavericks basketball Tonight seven pregame starts at six point thirty. Now, this segment here is brought to you by Rollertown Beer Works. That's the brewery up there in Salaia, Texas. Ben and I are partners in and we're celebrating Saint Patti's Day in a big way on Saturday in Salina with the return of the Irish our celebrated Irish dry stouts pouring on nitro and it is delicious. We'll have green beer, green cocktails, three food trucks. Come on up and see us. If you can't make it there, pick us up to go it places like Total Wine and more. Some liquor depots have us, some eg be's have us. Kroger on and on. Tell your peoples Rollertown Beer Works if you go to a place they don't carry it, and say hey, get it through Benny Keith Distributors.
Speaker 2: I like them boys.
Speaker 1: But right now it's time for this kill. This thing's big, So there's.
Speaker 2: A well, obviously we're going to be down the parade.
Speaker 3: You just talked about Rollertown, which roller Time like one of my favorite beers of all time.
Speaker 1: Good job, Ken all Time. Hey, We're gonna have roller Town light on our float in the Saint Patti's Day parade. I promise you.
Speaker 2: Ben.
Speaker 1: I finally located Ben's expensive cooler that I lost, and so I'm gonna go pick that up and I'm gonna load it up with roller Town and ice, and so we'll have it on our float.
Speaker 3: I can't wait to be launching twelve ounce cans into the crowd. It's one of the only days in Dallas you can get away with some really good petty crimes. Yeah, so I'll be doing a lot of that. Just see if I can crush a forehead or two.
Speaker 1: I'm bringing a T shirt cannon so I can put beer cans in there.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, so good. So the parade saturdaynna be fun. Gonna be a lot of drinking. It's a big drinking because it's the Irish. The Irish are known for drinking. I don't know why. I mean, Italians are known for their pasta. French people are known for getting a little too close and handsy.
Speaker 2: I would think wine but sure, oh French, we think French wine. Really yeah, they're also rude. Yeah, yeah, the French are known for being snobs.
Speaker 3: And then you know, for Irish people just don't forge fresh and drinking.
Speaker 2: Maybe a couple songs.
Speaker 4: At the end of the parade. It would be awesome if everyone did an Irish exit. So like the floats just keep banging into each other and there's no one on them slamming into each other at the very end, and then we immediately go to a potato famine.
Speaker 3: It's I don't know if you'll are going to bring your dogs or anything. This dog friendly. I've seen the crowd go wild. You just lift a dog up towards the crowd and the crowd and yeah, they do love dogs.
Speaker 2: It's amazing. It would be a good idea for me to bring my dog for all of three minutes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, Saturday, we'll be out there. I did see this and it did spark a thought in my head. Christina and I cranked up, so I make sure. Just my mind started flickering and I thought, uh.
Speaker 5: Yes, it's not a Friday, Cheers Friday, it is in my mind.
Speaker 2: Okay, top nine.
Speaker 3: And he's your buzzword first, what are we doing? I ain't your buzzwords? Christina Checko, rest in peace, F one tough news. I'll go Jacko, Jacko, I'll go Sam Johnson copy points.
Speaker 2: Wow, I like this. Okay, top nine most popular beer brands in the Jacko skin. Give me Medelo. Oh man, he took mine. You should have said Checko. Sam Johnson's copy points Ben.
Speaker 4: Budwiser.
Speaker 2: But wow, that's correct and it is number six. Wait?
Speaker 1: Can I just good question? Because I buzzed in so fast? These are the top selling brands.
Speaker 2: Well, you didn't hear the question right? And then Ben did it? Got number six?
Speaker 3: Right?
Speaker 2: You're rope.
Speaker 6: Christian Checko, yep, ask for the question. Currently obsessed with Guinness? Give me Guinness.
Speaker 2: Why didn't she have the question? Number three? Guinness? I'll pay someone to ask the question. Okay, now let's keep it. This something we don't know. We don't know it because you didn't let it happen. Uh, you had to stream out Madelo first.
Speaker 3: It was wrong, Christina right, you have to pass replay and you would be passing to both of them.
Speaker 1: If she asked what the category is, you would be passing to both Heed them, and they would be.
Speaker 2: Really good at this. They are beer aficionados. Well, your own brewery's I still know the category. I have no idea what I'm gonna play this unknown we're gonna play. We'll give her the question in a minute. She's gonna play, all.
Speaker 3: Right, yep, So a little more data on this question, just so you know, just to kind of no, No, it's it's a radio segment more than it is. You know, We're honest, Dudio lot and producing a game show that layer in syndication until perpetuity.
Speaker 2: Game show.
Speaker 3: Neework used to be good and now it's just Family Feud reruns. Comedy Central used to be good. Now it's just the Office all the time. Love the Office, Love Family Feud. A little variety's good. Play the hits, though it has to play the hits, I guess. So this is based on analyzed off of a couple of websites. You have the you gov you know you gov a website good popularity ratings as well as Google trends in all fifty states. Most popular beer brands in the United States Christina, three and six are off the board.
Speaker 2: Okay, seven are left on the board. Nic Lobultra. Oh all right, I just gotta like that bed music that was having. Okay, course, now.
Speaker 3: We're talking right there. That's number two right there. Coors made in eight states, including California, Pennsylvania, Texas. Also their headquarters in Golden Colorado.
Speaker 2: I've been there. I have two. I've driven by it. I drove by it. It's so huge, Yeah, I was. It's a monstrosity.
Speaker 4: Ward Head brewer Tommy Miller says Coors Banquet is the perfect beer. He says, the best beer made.
Speaker 3: I have a few old faithfuls in life, and Coors Light Bottle one very much known for that.
Speaker 2: I've told y'all you're known for Cores Light bottles.
Speaker 3: Yeah, because you know, in high school, not a lot of people would dish dish out the extra five bucks to get a bottle waste usually so on the Wow He's rech When the pond of the tank would dry up, there would be the Coors Light bottles at the bottom of it.
Speaker 2: And that got me in trouble, especially when my friend's dads came at me. Big deal.
Speaker 3: Are we still doing the game anywhere? You're still confused? Yeah, One, seven, eight, nine are on the board.
Speaker 2: The nine most googled beers. No, most popular.
Speaker 6: These are the beers that were found in the watering hole, and.
Speaker 2: Only we didn't we were drying. Okay, we're we now though, Miller, We're sopping wet now. Number one, Miller, Number one.
Speaker 3: My friends drank Miler not made in thirty six Thirty states had it as their most popular Miller.
Speaker 2: Wait, what does that mean? Well, I told you that the other one had uh eight states, including Texas. Cores Light would have been Texas chose that as their most popular.
Speaker 3: Okay, So four, five, seven, eight, nine most popular beer brands in the United States and I have five left.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's tough. Jesus. Bud Light bud Light, she says. Wait, so you can have cores and cores Light, bud and bud Light. Oh yeah, you like you did Budweiser. Is bud Light on the board?
Speaker 3: Serbody says it is number so wow, okay, okay, So that means okay, four or five, eight and nine.
Speaker 2: So when she said Miller, is it Miller Highlight for Miller Light, said Miller. I met Miller. But but bud and bud Light are separated. I mean, I think reasonably we can see that Miller Light and Coors Light would have been the answers. Well, but bud and Bud Light are different. Bud Wiser and Bud Line are two different.
Speaker 1: Beers, those cores and cores. Yeah, and Miller High Life and Miller Light are different beers.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, okay, let's see. So can you tell us what number one said? If I would have said Miller Light, it.
Speaker 3: Said Miller on the thing, right, But you realize we have Budweiser and Bud Light in the top nine, So what was what was number two? Around? I know you're having a good time, I'm still I just wanted everyone to know we're playing for nothing here.
Speaker 2: There's no fr No, this is for a billion dollars. No confusion here if it's even on there.
Speaker 6: Stella Artois, Wow, really, Stella, pretty damn good.
Speaker 2: What is it the not the black and Tanta half and half Guinness and Stella? Oh oh wow, I know that was the thing. It's so good. Old Monk has its heavy had it over the weekend. No, it's really light. It's perfect.
Speaker 4: We have a friend who goes to Rollertown and gets the Dirty German, which is a big German and war.
Speaker 2: Daddy, d Wow, let's go Heineken. Who asked me about my heine number four?
Speaker 3: And I think the question the question I think that Skin was asking earlier this because like, are we talking, do sekis those hectes is a product? No?
Speaker 4: No, no, no no no.
Speaker 1: I just like if you if you have Budweiser and Bud Light, then I think we need to know if number two is Cores Light or Core his banquet or cool like Coors Banquet.
Speaker 2: I think we just know that. No, we don't. Why would Budweiser and bud Light both How many people drink Man comparatively to Tours Light. It's not even close.
Speaker 4: This is one of those mysteries that will only fully understand when we see the full nine.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm so confused.
Speaker 3: Nine percent of people would say Coors Light and then one percent would trade Luca.
Speaker 1: Why would that apply to Cores and not Budwiser, or apply to Miller and not Budwiser's.
Speaker 2: Bud Washer and Bud Light.
Speaker 3: I think you're more distinguished than I think your Coors Original and your Miller High Life.
Speaker 2: I swear to God, I'm in psycho world. If you're a little older than me, that's fair.
Speaker 4: That's a fair point.
Speaker 2: Those beers lost their popularity.
Speaker 6: Well know you're about to get it here in a second, because he just said, he just said dokis.
Speaker 2: And I'm just gonna throw out dose ekis.
Speaker 3: Can I just know does your list say cores at to or cores Light. You're gonna have to ask Rad Messik from my heart about this.
Speaker 4: He's the one who said the information right, Okay, I didn't make how many strikes is that?
Speaker 2: That's three? You guys can steal you only get one? Guess though, I got an idea.
Speaker 4: Can we're a table talking to this and don't count it talk?
Speaker 2: I have not heard Corona.
Speaker 1: Corona's good cause it's really just stuff that's googled. The number one selling beer in America is not on the list. Someone's selling beer Medela.
Speaker 2: So I think what is there? Who are they property of? I think they're a Constellation brand.
Speaker 1: Interesting, So I don't really have an answer for any of it without knowing, Like I would say cores Light, but we don't know what number two is. It's just core Light. So I think just naming any beer is fine, all right. I think I think Corona is a good call. Kevin, let me read your face.
Speaker 3: I would now like to say, I'll tell you at number five is Bush and you guys weren't going to guess that.
Speaker 2: Weren't going to guess that, Okay, Corona.
Speaker 3: Corona before I tell you if you're right, I'll tell you that the number eight was blue Moon, Okay, Now that's a Core's product.
Speaker 2: But Cores was two Okay.
Speaker 4: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying the thing. Don't need to overthink it. Don't overthink it, all right? Number nine? Uhh, show me Corona. A lot of beers we've left that are Keystone.
Speaker 4: Light course product. That's Those are your buddies. They were all drinking Keystone Light. You were drinking Coors, like because you were a little more sophisticated. Can you tell us what number two just says on the thing you're looking at? One, said Miller. Two said Coors, okay, and you inserted the light. Yeah, because I assume that's what it is like everyone else in the world.
Speaker 2: How did you How did six and seven work out on the list? Give me number nine?
Speaker 4: Give me Corona?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Corona Corona.
Speaker 1: Wa Wait and dude, I'll never forget the time that KT asked the bartender, I'll have a Budweiser and bud light in that place went crazy, and then the bartender said what you say, and Katie looked him back in the.
Speaker 2: Eye and he said, well, that'll do it for this one.
Speaker 1: Christina is going to play music for thirty minutes and then we have mas pregame right here on the eagle.
Speaker 2: Here you going, well, I'm gonna get my sack back, dude that I had to take a poop