Speaker 1: It's nice eyes. I'm showing you Boston's news Radio.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Dan. One of my favorite guys, one of my favorite guests, Uh, Sam Mettler joining us here. He is the man from the Left coast. He is the man that knows all or if he doesn't, and he will fake it. Uh, Sammy, how are you?
Speaker 1: You said? What's your favorite people? I thought you could going to be introducing another guest.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, no, I Sam, I love talking to you around. I love I love talking to you about this stuff because you're so objective. You're so objective, Sam, And we've got a lot, we got a lot of work to do here on Nightside on WBZ with Sam Medler joining us, who is an Emmy Award winning producer and political junkie. So where do you want to begin. Let's beget we let's catch up, shall we? Let's catch up?
Speaker 1: Yeah? Uh?
Speaker 2: Your thoughts are the election?
Speaker 1: Uh? Inevitable? I was. I was surprised surprised at at just how thoroughly Uh he defeated her, right, I mean I really I thought it was going to be so much closer and then there would be a lot of complaints. Uh. I didn't think he would win the popular vote, right yeah, and.
Speaker 2: He did not by not by the margin they are saying he won by. But I mean because on all the political shows are saying landslide, landslide, landslide, you know, but there was a mandate, there was a man. That's not really the case. But he won it.
Speaker 1: Yes, he did. He did, and I was surprised about that because, I mean, he certainly didn't against Hillary. And it's fun because people talk about election denial, but there were plenty of folks on the left side of the aisle who said that that was you know, it's it's the stupid Uh electoral college is the only reason he won. And it's like that's that's you know, the way we've elected presidents at the beginning of presidential elections, Right yeah, I mean, he only won because and it's like, guys, come on, And also, I mean, listen this. These are the same people who said that al Gore really won and and George Bush didn't win, when in in fact, every recount showed that George W. Bush had beaten al Gore. But uh yeah, I mean, uh, I think that many progressives are in shock and a reeling from this because I think a lot is made of this. It's the end of democracy talk.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's just ridiculous, you know to me, I mean yeah, like, oh my god, the drama. And I just feel that the Democrats lost touch where you you have you're paying Oprah all this money, or you're paying Hollywood all this money. And I didn't. I didn't think that the Democrats were paying for that. I thought that was just okay, well, Oprah, I'm doing this out of the goodness of my heart or whoever it was. You're paying three million dollars to put on these you know, these these shows, these big performances, And I thought, okay, well, Hollywood's liberal and they're doing this out of the goodness of their heart. And they weren't. I mean, so it's like the Democrats have become the Republican party I knew was a king. They've become the elite I don't need, you know, people don't agree pony telling everybody what's going on.
Speaker 1: It's very odd. It's weird too, to be very very odd to see how how certain policies or yeah, certain thoughts of you know, one party morph depending on who's in office. Right, I mean, you've got Democrats, who I mean, it's a party of anti war forever right, and and they're cheering on the Ukraine right and Republicans on on the other side saying we shouldn't put any money there. I mean, that's that is a swap. That is a bizarre swap.
Speaker 2: And it is oh absolutely yeah, you know, and it's and and all when they when when you bring out the hollywoody lead, people are sitting there who want jobs and or who are worried about the economy or what's going to happen here. Yeah, you get smoked, especially you take a look at the minority vote. Sam that I where you had Latinos, you had African Americans. They were like, I don't relate to this.
Speaker 1: Well, that's because if you listen to Sam Houstin on the view, that's because they're all misogynists. I mean, I had never heard a more racist anti Latino comment than I did when I heard Sunny hostin the Super Progressive talk about how it's misogyny that is the reason why Latinos voted for Trump. And you know, she just keeps making the case of why people voted for him. The people that are saying don't have Thanksgiving. I mean, there's there are there are shrinks around the country saying don't have Thanksgiving with family members that upset you because of who they voted for. It's like, are you kidding me?
Speaker 2: I know, it's crazy.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is this is I'm telling you it's I mean, they just don't learn, they don't know how. I mean if you looked at the map, right, and it was a sea of red, and there was blue in the upper right, northeast right, and blue out in the west. And these are people and I think the Northeast far more than the West because I think that I think we're a little hippie dippy here, right, But you have this arrogant Northeast snobbery where they think they're smarter than other people around the country. They don't know other people around the country, but they know that. They just know that they're smarter. They're voting against their own interests, they say, because what, you know, what's better for them. I know people speaking of Coamo's ground game, right, which was a farce. But I know people that from New York that went down to Georgia to knock on doors for Kamala because that's what every Southerner wants a New Yorker knocking them on, a knocking on their door tell him who to vote for. I mean, that's that's just nuts. And they were posting the whole time, posting the whole time. If somebody said this, and uh oh gosh, I think it might have been Jordan Peterson, who's a famous psychiatrist and and conservative guy from from who said the greatest disguise for narcissism is concern. Right, these people who say how much they care about everyone, and they, you know, every time they blow a fart, they have to post about it on Facebook, right, because they're so proud of themselves, right, and they they keep posting about how they went down and knocked on these doors. And you know, aren't we great? You know, and we're part of the team, guys, We're part of the right team, and we're on the right side of history. And it's gross. It's gross, you know, you think.
Speaker 2: I think back to Obama's first inauguration, I believe, yep, and I just remember the background was like a Roman in.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that was that was actually before that was during the can that was during his candidacy. He staged he was brilliant at staging you know, these messianic.
Speaker 2: Right, right, yea, and that just seemed like the beginning of showtime for the Democrats. Yeah, you know, but he could pull it off.
Speaker 1: He could pull it off. Although I will tell you I think that this, I do think that he is fairly responsible for the schism in the country of I won't talk to the other side, I won't deal with the other side. Because when he became president, he had a super majority and you know, both houses, and it's what what Donald will have pretty soon, right, He's going to have a supermajority. And he just pushed through laws. He said, elections have consequences, and you know, he didn't get a single Republican vote on anything, right, And Pepe had twenty thirty years right, because this was a this was a guy who could cross the aisle work with the other side. Before that, by the way, I mean, Reagan did it. He and Tip O'Neil managed to, you know, talk and deal. I mean, these were presidents who always it was part of the you have to deal with people you don't like. I mean, that's that's life. And Obama didn't really do it. Although he was not great. It you know, his own side. He hated retail politics. He wasn't like Clinton. Clinton loved the meeting. Clinton would have anybody in his in his office and they would have to pull him out because he would take too much time schmoozing. And uh. But but Obama hates it and.
Speaker 2: So well, Obama was more of an elitist than Clinton, much more so.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, anytime you have a president of going for a run in the morning, right in the middle of the run, I mean, that's a relatable.
Speaker 1: Load, so funny, so funny. Well, I mean and and and I I think uh, Clinton uh was uh, you know, other than his dalliances, which were fairly disgusting. You know, Donald's not the only one.
Speaker 2: Oh no, they I mean, look, you can go back to the Kennedy I mean, people expected, They just expected. And it's like, fine, I don't care. What are you gonna do from my pocketbook, Sam, I want to continue on this. I want to get into the women vote.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And also Donald is coming out firing with some promises. That's all coming up and next with Sam Metler on WBZ.
Speaker 1: Now.
Speaker 3: Back to Dan Ray Live from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ News video talking.
Speaker 2: About Gary Tank wing for Dan ray tonight Sam Metler joining us man about town award winning producer and also, I just love his mind. I love the guy's mind, and that's why I talked to him. So okay, So for according to the exit polls, forty six percent of women voted for Trump.
Speaker 1: Yep.
Speaker 2: And what do you think about that?
Speaker 1: I think that they must go grocery shopping.
Speaker 2: There you go.
Speaker 1: I mean it's just I mean, my wife and and and me too, we come back, we go. I can't believe how much everything costs. I mean, you go to dinner, you know, the two of us go to dinner, and it's like finding a place that's under one hundred bucks for dinner. And we're not going fancy. I'm not like Hollywood fancy.
Speaker 2: Oh no, no, no, no, no, I get it.
Speaker 1: I mean it's it's unbelievable. And so I mean not that Trump is going to be I mean you mentioned before the break he's got some pledges. I mean tariffs, right, Oh, first of all, not conservative whatsoever? Right? I mean, there's no conservative that believes in raising taxes.
Speaker 2: Right right, even against other countries.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, even against other countries. Yes.
Speaker 2: So he's talking twenty five percent tariff on imports from Mexico with Canada.
Speaker 1: Yes, in Canada.
Speaker 2: Well here's the thing. Here's the thing about Canada that kills me because this isn't he's connecting this to immigration, right Canada. No one comes in the country illegally from Canada. I mean it's a handful. It's like ten people.
Speaker 1: Seriously, you know, like that.
Speaker 2: It's like what Pierre's coming in from Montreal. I mean, what the hell? So when he says Canada, I kind of laugh. Mexico immigrant, we got a problem. I get that. But when he talks about Canada, I'm like it, seriously, the numbers are nothing from Canada.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's that's it. That's a little silly. It's he in wanting instead of making America, instead of you know, wanting to make America more competitive, he wants to punish other countries and punish consumers who buy from other countries. Right, I mean, these are these are countries like China with slave labor and they can afford to pay you know, nothing to people, right, I mean, you can't compete with a country that you know is willing to ruin its own people too to make a buck. It's it's fairly disgusting. And way when anybody you had Lebron defending China, I mean that was about his own pocketbook, but I mean China. They they talk about Trump being Hitler. That was the other hyperbole. You're right, there's Hitler's only hit There's no other Hitler, right right, Trump ain't Hitler. The closest thing to it. You know are the other places in the world, like China, North Korea and and of course, I mean these are places you know where you there's there's no freedom, you know which I mean you you saw these kids from Columbia. Uh, this is another thing. You know, I'm all over the place, by the way, Yeah, that's okay, I'm all over the place. But you know it's it's you saw these kids at Ivy League schools Marching four, the most unfree nations or peoples in the on the entire planet, like queers for Palestine, which was hilarious because if they were in Palestine, maybe thrown off a building, right. Uh. This was this is the sort of the insanity of the the intersectional left that believes that Israel's a white country and Palestine is our people of color when the majority of Israel are people of color. They look just like the Palestine's I mean, if you if you put them, you know, aside from their clothing, they look exactly alike. So it's not about racism and and and that's that's why people voted. Women voted, men voted, Latinos voted. They were just so tired of a being told that they were racist if they voted for him, Right, I mean, let's let's let's racist or ignoring racism or you know, or stupid what have Well, that's the that's a people going.
Speaker 2: That's really to me. There was an arrogance from the Democratic Party where it's like, oh, you're voted, you're well, you're obviously not an educated person if you vote for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yes, well that was my friends that went that went down to knock on doors.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, they they don't know what's best for them. They're voting against their own well being, and we're going to help them, right, condescend thing disgusting, it's so gross.
Speaker 2: Hey, listen, speaking of Palestine and Israel, I was reading that there may be a cease fire. Do you think some of these things like Ukraine in Russia, Palestine, Israel Hill will change because of Trump going in office.
Speaker 1: Frankly I do. And that's not because he is a diplomatic genius.
Speaker 2: With him, is what I'm saying.
Speaker 1: Yes, that's people are scared of him, right right, right, I mean he I mean that's that's the thing. It's you know, Joe Biden doesn't instill fear.
Speaker 2: Well, Sammy, it was the same thing with Carter. I remember with the hostages. Since Carter was out of office, Reagan came in, the hostages were on a plane.
Speaker 1: Well, these are guys, I mean, these are guys that aren't afraid to you know, send folks in. Yeah. And I mean and I mean listen, Obama's greatest moment was when he killed Bin Laden, Right, that was, you know, outstanding. I mean, we're we're becoming a country that thinks that you know, never never should. You know, you have to be able to talk to everyone and reason reason it out. You know, Obama thought he would solve the Middle East. Ha ha. You know. Bush made it worse with Iraq war. Obama made it worser with pulling troops out and letting Isis go in, creating a vacuum. And people were still I gotta tell you, people were still pod at Biden uh and Afghanistan, right, they really were. That was that was the beginning of the sour thoughts on him. You know, people don't believe that. People keep saying, and what about Trump? What about Trump? It's like people people are used to him being disgusting.
Speaker 2: Well yeah, I mean when it comes to character isn't really an issue anymore. When it comes to the presidential election.
Speaker 1: It should be. It should be And I hate and I hate that it isn't it is it.
Speaker 2: It's like, what can you for? You know, it's the economy. What can he do from my pocketbook? And you know, I think you and I talked on the phone when you know, Kama may say, listen, I'm going to do tax breaks for the middle class. But the middle class is thinking, well, tax breaks are great if I have a job.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Well, I mean they they kept saying that the economy is doing great, and it's like, you don't tell people that unless they're really feeling it.
Speaker 2: Well, yeah, because the stock market may be doing great, but what's this Yeah yeah, how does that translate to someone who's just you know, punching the clock.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Now, they just kept saying you're don't believe you're lying eyes and uh. People resented that. I mean the fact that she went on the view and said when asked what you would do different, and she said, I can't think of anything.
Speaker 2: Well, that was that was that was in the coffin. Yeah, that was not good.
Speaker 1: That is so bad. It's like he's at thirty percent brutal. You got to come up with something.
Speaker 2: You got to Yeah, you got to come up with something.
Speaker 1: Oh my lord. But people, you know that, people have to have to do a post mortem on this. You know. I actually had a very progressive friend of mine and you know him, who sent me a note saying, you want me about you were the first one to warn me about identity politics, and you were right and I didn't see it. And I don't know how you couldn't see it. I just don't know. I mean, it's it was. People were just it becomes so divisive when you tell, you know, white people that they're no good and that they're responsible in some way for the years of slavery, that none of them had anything to do with right, and that you need to make good now. And that may be that your kid doesn't get into the school if he has you know, grades that may be on the line because we're going to consider other things. And I don't know what Asian kids did to be on the on the wrong side of that, because they were affected more than anybody in in the identity politics when it came to college's missions. I didn't realize that oh, huge, huge, you know, especially with the with you know, the Ivy leagues. Right, you have a lot of Asian kids working their tails off and by the way, not in economically advantaged necessarily households and getting turned away and you know, there were lawsuits all over the place because of this. They were not the preferred identity to get into schools.
Speaker 2: Well, I think that Democratic Party thought that life was a Hallmark movie and everything was going to be fine, and it's.
Speaker 1: Not yes, and it's not yes no no.
Speaker 2: I you know, the script doesn't always have a happy ending, and that that was it.
Speaker 1: No. Well, I mean there's this, there is I always say that there is, there are Boston is has racism in it, and it's uh split down the middle by a river. Right. You got north south of the Charles right, and you've got good old fashion racism, right, Yep, you know we hate them. We're the ones that throw rocks at the buses when in the seventies when MECO first came out right good old fashion racism, and then the racist North of the River and Cambridge who don't believe they're racists but act and tree people of color like they can't do on their own. There's no way you can succeed without without.
Speaker 2: Us condescending very Yeah, that's a good point, Sam. We got more with Sam Medler coming up, and we have to go over the fact that we know that Donald Trump likes women, especially in his cabinet. That's next on WBZ.
Speaker 1: It's on Boston's News Radio.
Speaker 2: Came back here a few minutes ago here on the Dan Ray Show, Gary tangleyfellon and my buddy Sam Medler joining us from the left coast. Sammy, let's talk about the fact that Donald Trump is looking to have ten or eleven women in his cabinet.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And first of all, I was shocked.
Speaker 1: God so.
Speaker 2: And is chief of staff. That's the first female chief of staff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, sous he was.
Speaker 2: I was shocked.
Speaker 1: I really that's not surprising me at all.
Speaker 2: Listen, I don't follow it as closely as you do. That's why you're on the show. But I was like, oh my god, you're kidding me. So, like, here's a guy they got the vote from women, and his he's got a ton of support people working with him.
Speaker 1: So you know, this is again he Trump likes. Trump likes high powered women.
Speaker 2: Well, I guess high powered women like him too.
Speaker 1: I mean, not necessarily to.
Speaker 2: Bed, No, we understand, I know what you're saying. That to work with yeah.
Speaker 1: Yep, yeah, yeah, so that that doesn't surprise me. I mean, there are too many good women out there, of course, to to you know, ignore in big positions.
Speaker 2: And by the way, Attorney General, Homeland Security, labor.
Speaker 1: Yeah, wen, I mean, and by the way, it's a very weird cabinet. I mean, because they're all over the place in what they believe. They're not necessarily strong conservative people. Donald Trump's not conservative, you know, Donald Trump's Donald you know, whatever works for Donald Trump and whatever whomever. These are all people that have kissed the ring. And you know, I mean, business people are not thrilled with a Secretary of labor who is pro union. You know, that's that's that's that's kind of odd for a Republican you know, Uh, they're not thrilled with Tulsey Gabbard because she has a very sketchy record with the Middle East. I gotta tell you. I mean she she was defending Alas Sade years ago. I mean it's a guy that that killed I think a half a million of his own people, right and and and she was defending him. I think she's odd. I just think she's odd. I respect her service, I respect her not wanting to get tangled up in in uh in war and unnecessary wars. But I find her odd. Uh what with just who she is willing to deal with. But yeah, no, I mean she's got these people that are smart, I mean some and then you know, you get heg Sath. I mean this guy is talk about well, Rent, I mean he never really he made it anywhere big in his service. You know, he's a Fox News host trying to He's got all kinds of issues of course with former with with allegations of sexual stuff.
Speaker 2: I thought he was going to fail. I thought he wasn't gonna was he gonna.
Speaker 1: Bail No, Gates bailed that gate.
Speaker 2: I mean that was confused.
Speaker 1: I mean that was a disgrace. I mean that that appointment was a disgrace and both I mean he was he just told him he didn't have the votes because he didn't. I mean both sides. The Republicans would not rubber stamp that guy, you know, chief excuse me. And now the attorney general, she was the Attorney at general of Florida. The only thing, uh you know, she he was pro Trump. Trump's loss was really a win in twenty twenty. And that's you know, yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, man, it really feels Sam. But I did you enjoy the picture on the New York plane when everybody's any McDonald's with your health guru Robert Kennedy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well let's you know, I've missed Rubella, and so I really I can't wait to welcome back the months. I mean, you've got a guy that's putting not regular roadkill, like I consider regular roadkill a squirrel, you know, raccoon. This guy's dropping bears. He's taken bears and strap them to the car and throwing them in Central Park.
Speaker 2: Men.
Speaker 1: I mean he is, I mean, his own family is like, please please, can you change your name? I mean, this guy is unbelievable. Vaccines are bad, you know, you know, we haven't had it in many years since the vaccine polio dummy. We haven't had polio, we haven't had months, we haven't hadbuilt.
Speaker 2: And I've had this discussion with with various parents and you you know, some of them where they feel, you don't want to vaccinate your children with a number of vaccines at a certain times. So spread them out. That's it.
Speaker 1: Spreadatly.
Speaker 2: If it makes you feel better, spread them out, that's it.
Speaker 1: Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, I mean I'm I was definitely not for forcible COVID vaccines because I mean there were people that had antibodies who had like uh oh, my god, uh uh oh. He plays for Texas now Dallas Mavericks. He used to play for US Kyrie Kyrie was wasn't allowed to play. He had already had COVID, had the antibodies. Right, scientifically, that's as good as as as having a shot, right or better. Right to not allow someone like that to play, I mean, that's that's nuts, right. But to say that you're you know, banning vaccines or you don't have to have vaccines, and that's just that's just ridiculous. I Mean, there are diseases off of the planet now, because of vaccine.
Speaker 2: Well, it's just like everything else, Sam. You have to look at things on an individual basis. But people don't. They want to do sweeping generalities, and that's when things get screwed up. Yeah, it's like you if you want to talk about the border, right, you talk about the border, and people go, well, I'm for immigration, Uh, but we got to put up a wall. I mean, the truth always last Summer in the Middle, Listen, we are a country of you know, of immigrants. I get that, but it's not eighteen ninety five anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, we're a country of mostly legal immigrants back that we.
Speaker 2: Were built right, right, Yeah, I do not like the blurry right right, Yes, I don't like.
Speaker 1: The blurring of people. We had another guy we both know, had this whole dissertation about his uncle who came here and dealed in drugs and he you know, made himself, I mean like and he was a Holocaust vivor. Right. Well, his uncle came here most definitely legally because anyone that came over had to have a sponsor, right, right. And he was a pharmacist and and and made he's not a legal drug dealer, right. And people are trying to they use the word migrants as a generality, right, but really, I mean, if you're in line, and you're in line at Disney, you know, for an hour to get a two minute ride, and some jerk steps in line in front of you, you know, tell them get out, right. And that's what a lot of people are doing. And there are many people waiting, and there are many people. Asylum, I mean is a legal term. You know, when you're seeking asylum, it's because your government is hunting your own bad government somewhere else is hunting you down right right now? Mind you, if I were someone in Mexico and I couldn't feed my family, you'd be catching me on the you know Rio grand wearing my floaties, right, I would be, you know, trying to get in here like mad, right to get a job to support my family. I get that. It's just you know, it's it's we can't handle.
Speaker 2: It, right. Well, there has to be a handler, I mean, you just there just has to be.
Speaker 1: There is a system.
Speaker 2: Well there is, but I don't know if it's forced.
Speaker 1: That's the issue. Here's the enforcement, the enforcement, the enforcement, and Biden basically opened those gates up, and she was supposed to be the borders are. She really was, you know, she said, I wasn't. I was supposed to get to the ground. I was supposed to get to the Oh my goodness, the reasons uh.
Speaker 2: Why immigration was Oh goodness, I can't no, no, no, what I mean she was the borders are and she never went to the border right?
Speaker 1: Well, but she here's that too. She said they said that she was trying to get at the root causes. That's it. I was, you know, she's as in an interview with I think Lester Holt that she was supposed to get at the root causes of immigration. It's like, how about I tell you with two words, poverty and desperation, right right, just like, what do you mean you're going to get the root causes? We all know people want to, you know, feed their families. I mean, these are noble causes. People are just trying to survive. I get it. We just can't can't do it exactly.
Speaker 2: That's exactly right, Sam. There has to in the truth, always less somewhere in the middle. Coming up next, we're going to wrap things up with Sam Metler and talk about government efficiency and the news are that's next on WBZ.
Speaker 3: Now back to Dan ray Mine from the Window World night Side Studios on WBZ.
Speaker 2: News Radio, wrapping things up with our man from the Left Coast, Sam Metler, Sam Government Efficiency, Elon Musk go.
Speaker 1: He and Reverswami listen. I love the idea. I don't know if those two guys are the guys to do it. I mean, Elon Musk Here's the thing about Elon, he's one of the smartest men in the world, right, he's the richest, and he's one of the smartest. He has He's on the spectrum, right, so his he says things that are outrageous, and he acts sometimes very obnoxious and says terrible things. I don't know if that genius mind will be able to come up with, you know, fat that should be cut because there is a ton of fat and and vivic. The vivic just reminds me of he's car salesman. I'm sorry, he's a very bright guy. Can these guys get together and and cut with out it becoming a real problem for the country. I'd love to see it.
Speaker 2: What do you think about Trump not revealing who made contributions to his campaign.
Speaker 1: I mean, that's uh, I mean, that's that's public knowledge. You don't have to get it from him.
Speaker 2: Well, I thought, because he didn't accept the there was some money that he could accept from the government for the campaign. But he does. What I read today is he doesn't have to reveal who his donors are.
Speaker 1: You have to reveal your I mean, all campaigns have to reveal who the donors are. I mean, it's it's public information. It's I mean, it's I don't understand. I don't understand this because it's I mean, listen, it's absolutely public information. It's not secret.
Speaker 2: That's going to be interesting.
Speaker 1: I'm not getting it. I'm not getting that. I just I'm sorry. Maybe I mean because I didn't see that, so I'm not under.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, no, no, that okay, that's but that's what I was reading today, because if you don't accept money from the White House, who knows, maybe the source that I got her from it just is not that credit.
Speaker 3: Bo.
Speaker 2: I always thought you had to make it as well, that you that you you had to, Yes, you had to reveal who the donors were. What I was reading today, he may be able to get around it. Who knows, we shall see.
Speaker 1: You don't think so, I don't think so.
Speaker 2: But okay, Anyways, Sam, it's always great to talk to you, my friend and Garry.
Speaker 1: Happy Thanksgiving to one and all. I hope everyone's dry on the Thanksgiving high School games, which is the greatest tradition in America. Lots of love.
Speaker 2: Yeah, back at you, buddy. I have a great holiday. As always, you make the show better and I appreciate it. Thank you, Thank you all right, Sam. Later, Wow, we have had a hell of a show here this evening here, ladies and gentlemen. So I want to thank everybody involved. I want to thank Rob Brooks doing a great job on the other side of the glasses, they say, Marita LaRosa, I thought I read something today about that regarding Trump. But who knows, Maybe I got that wrong. Not I'll have to look that up. Donors always, who knows, maybe I got it wrong? Yeah, okay, yeah. Trump refuses to disclose who is funding his transition. Okay, funding his transition, Maybe that's different than the campaign. That's probably where I got it wrong, Donald trumpet. Yeah, so the transition funding may not be public, but the campaign donations have to be public. That's possibly where I got it wrong. But anyways, coming up tomorrow night, we've got a great show for tomorrow night as well. Again, no heavy lifting people, that's just the way I roll. That's just the way I roll. We're gonna do We're gonna do some entertainment. We're gonna have some fun. We're gonna do Christmas movies, Holiday movies with my friend Drew Giano. We'll get into that. I'll also talk some Celtics basketball with Jackson Tolliver. It's gonna be a great show. Please join us tomorrow night anyway, stand by for news coming up here on WBZ. I'm Gary Tangwai. Thanks for joining us here, and we'll talk to you again tomorrow night, filling in for Dan Ray beginning at eight o'clock right here on BZ Radio