Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: Hi guys, good morning, Where the JV Show.
Speaker 3: I'm Selena, I know JESZ.
Speaker 2: Did you guys see Chapel Rowan on Sarena Carpenter's Christmas Special on Oh my Gosh?
Speaker 4: I did.
Speaker 5: Yeah, I just saw a video of it because I haven't gotten the chance to check out the full thing yet.
Speaker 3: I didn't watch it either. I was scrolling. I stopped on that.
Speaker 2: I watched like the little preview they show you, and I was like, eh, yeah, I'm gonna.
Speaker 3: Watch Megan Fox from a movie instead.
Speaker 6: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I didn't watch Oh.
Speaker 3: My God, I watched Megan Fox.
Speaker 2: Maybe yes, subservience yes or something like that. Highly recommend.
Speaker 1: Not sure what?
Speaker 3: Yes? All right, first talk back of the day, Here we go.
Speaker 7: Cub JV Show Ron Solutions here live from Vegas. First talkback in the day. Down a little bit of money, but today's a new day because first talkback, right, I hope you guys have a good week getting close to Christmas.
Speaker 1: Let's go let's go wrong.
Speaker 8: Let's talk back this morning at twelve seven, So just after midnight, he said he was down a little bit money in Vegas, but look we've had a few hours since then. Do you think he's back up or continued to lose?
Speaker 3: I think you lost.
Speaker 1: Wow, pessimist in the buildings.
Speaker 3: I'm a realist.
Speaker 5: I think he went up at some point, but it's been quite a while now that it went down again.
Speaker 1: Here's what I think he did.
Speaker 8: I think he strolled over to the blackjack table, pulled out all every dollar he had, maybe even hit the ATM, threw it all on red three.
Speaker 1: Boom it hit.
Speaker 8: He's sound asleep in his room on a giant pile of money right now.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I hope so, but not the way it played on.
Speaker 1: But we did an update.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, Graham. How was the weekend?
Speaker 1: You guys? It was great.
Speaker 8: We got our Christmas tree on Saturday morning, and.
Speaker 1: We went big. We were the biggest tree.
Speaker 8: Of the Herbert family has ever got really well, mostly because well mostly because our ceilings at our current house and the one before weren't that tall, so we always maxed it out. You know, they were like eight foot ceilings, so we always maxed out, you know, seven and a half foot tree.
Speaker 3: So this is a tree for the new house.
Speaker 8: Yeah, a new house has a couple of rooms. I have like a vaulted ceiling. So I was like, can't put no dinky tree in there, it'll look small. We gotta go big.
Speaker 1: And then you see the price tag on the big trees.
Speaker 3: How much does the tree go for? I always go fake.
Speaker 8: Trees, and then you steer clear from the bigger trees because they have some really really big trees.
Speaker 1: And that's what I walked up to.
Speaker 8: Initially, this is the one, this is it, And then you turn over that price tag, No, this is not it.
Speaker 3: That's not the one.
Speaker 8: Find a smaller one. But I think we still got like a ten and ten and maybe ten and a half for tree, really tall, like I struggled to lift this thing off the car by myself.
Speaker 3: And did you have to cut this one down yourself or no?
Speaker 8: No, these are precut. Okay, shout out to Steve's Trees and Napple.
Speaker 1: What's up Steve, Steve?
Speaker 2: Okay, wait, yeah, this is so you got the tree in your new house? Uh huh, But you guys aren't fully moved into the new house. You're still living at the old house that you guys are Is there a tree.
Speaker 3: In there there?
Speaker 1: That was my plan was to do that as well. I had that plan.
Speaker 8: Part of that plant hasn't been executed yet, but I may, I may, I may get a very small get a very small tree for the house that we're currently living.
Speaker 1: But we spent Saturday.
Speaker 8: I got the tree in and got it on the I had to buy a bigger stand, of course, because the stand I had didn't fit the trunk of this thing.
Speaker 1: Yeah it was.
Speaker 8: It was a little dinky and it probably would have tipped over. So I could to get a new stand. And then I got this tree and got it up, and we spent Saturday evening, you know, watching Christmas movies there at the new house and decorating the tree, and we made dinner there and had.
Speaker 1: Dinner there at the house for the first time.
Speaker 8: And then we had the kids bring their sleeping bags and we brought an air mattress and we had a little slumber party in the new house and spent our first night there, which was cool because it's like, you don't really know, I'd never been building this house for I don't know, three years, for you whatever, it's been a long time. You don't really know what it's going to be like in there. Is it gonna be all? You know, creeks and clung some weird sounds and stuff you don't know. Yeah, be haunted. I thought maybe i'd hear a bunch of mice or rats scratching through the ceiling, but I didn't hear them, which was good.
Speaker 1: The kids seemed to.
Speaker 8: They were like, can we stay here again? They wanted to stay last night.
Speaker 3: But you know, is that is you staying there? Even legal? Yeah, okay, you're.
Speaker 1: Not supposed to. You're not supposed to be living in the house until it's totally fine. O part. We were close and everything in the house is operational. Got to try out.
Speaker 8: I took a shower there in this shower or you know, primary bedroom shower that I had built. I spent a lot of time on that one, with the tile and this micro cement whatever. Got to try that out. It was good, It was nice. It was very spacious in there, big and spacious. I love that tweak the hot water.
Speaker 1: Heater a little bit temperature, couldn't fit a little warmer.
Speaker 8: But other than that, you know, no, no, no, no, but it's us.
Speaker 3: It's your buddy's justine. I think we're too messy for his new house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's not gonna it's probably not gonna happen. The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: All right, time for.
Speaker 1: The four things you need a heads up on to start your day.
Speaker 3: Taylor's Aristaurus finally.
Speaker 1: Over you guys, take a moment.
Speaker 2: Took almost two years, one hundred and forty nine shows later, spanning five continents, but it is done. She made over two billion dollars. It's insane, the most profitable concert tour ever.
Speaker 1: I'm glad to get it down and I was sick of it the words down the Timberwolves last night Chase Center one fourteen to one oh six. Steph Curry led the way he' scoring thirty points addition oue eight assists, even hit a nearly half court three to beat the buzzer at the end of the third quarter, which was got the crowd going crazy. But where's are now? Fourteen and nine on the season. They're going to head to Houston on Wednesday to take on the Rockets in the quarter finals matchup of the NBA Cup, which is an nd season tournament. I still can't convey. Yeah, ill can't explain at all.
Speaker 3: Go deb Whoom Claire's guys for today in the Bay A bit colder, with daytime highs in the upper fifties tellow sixties and lows in the upper thirties to low forties. So very chilly.
Speaker 1: Hey, Sagittaria's bestie, Yes you day today is getting to be an eight. You're attractive and attracted.
Speaker 8: We've been playing games with a couple of potential love interests, and now's the time to give in to an unexpected visit or spontaneous invitation.
Speaker 1: No better time than now to fall in love again. Wow, listen to that.
Speaker 3: That sounds nice good, that's really quick, Jess. What do we have to give away coming up? And if we have.
Speaker 5: Two palisades Taho one day lift tickets you guys, Taho Live is going to feature Lil Wayne Dipplo and more this weekend.
Speaker 2: What so are you gonna have coming up six twenty five? Yep, we are going to open up the phone lines for your chance to win that. All right, Jess, that your man surprised you with some.
Speaker 1: Not quite shouldn't be surprised by that anymore?
Speaker 3: Right? No, No, that's you're really not getting it?
Speaker 1: Got it?
Speaker 3: Sure? Moment?
Speaker 5: So on Friday he surprised me with a massage appointment, which I was so thankful for because when I tell you, the amount of knots that I had in my body.
Speaker 1: Like it just was insane, kinds like square knots like a sailor's not like.
Speaker 3: A double knot.
Speaker 1: Yeah, just double knots obviously.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Did he go with you? Was like a couple's things. No, it was just me. Would you have preferred him to go in?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 3: I prefer just me, okay, but tell me why.
Speaker 5: At one point in the massage, I kid, you not know those how.
Speaker 1: That happens now that? Yeah, I can't.
Speaker 5: At one point during the massage, it took everything in me not to just laugh out loud because I don't know about you guys, but there are certain parts of my body where like if someone touches me there, like I'm ticklish and I am just I can't control it.
Speaker 3: I'm just laughing. Yeah, not there there, didn't specify you're right, You're right.
Speaker 5: No, there's on the side of my thighs. For some reason, I am so ticklish there. Now, the focus of the massage was on my shoulders, on my neck because that's where I've been having like some issues and I didn't know that she was gonna still do like my whole, my full body, and so at one point she's like going over my legs and I was like, oh my god.
Speaker 3: Please no, like please.
Speaker 5: Like in my mind, I'm just like I feel like she probably even felt me get like all my body get outed.
Speaker 3: My heart trusted right because because I was like, I cannot laugh out loud as she.
Speaker 5: Is, you know, going through this area because it's it was one of those places where the rooms or the massage areas are kind of separated by really thick curtains, so everybody else would have been able to hear me laugh. And I was like, I can't, I can't do this right now. So luckily I stayed. I was able to stay quiet.
Speaker 3: You guys, but best massage ever.
Speaker 1: Best massage ever?
Speaker 8: Yeah, you want to shut out the place, the world's best massage in the.
Speaker 3: Gold then now in Berlin, game no great place. Also, though, I.
Speaker 5: I'm so glad I wasn't wearing like a thong or anything because.
Speaker 3: No, because I didn't know she was going to see my underwear.
Speaker 1: She saw it.
Speaker 3: What was she doing picking under the sheet?
Speaker 1: She said she was looking for that special giggle spot.
Speaker 5: She moved the sheet exposed like my back and so she could see like the top of my underwear. But I feel like again, as soon as she did that, I probably like clenched my.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's not that bad. Sometimes they'll like doing your back.
Speaker 2: Sometimes they'll like tuck the sheet into your underwork.
Speaker 3: She's done that, but not experience that.
Speaker 5: Like I knew that, like at least half of my underwear was exposed. So I was like, thank god, I'm not wearing a song right now because that would be like my butt cheeks that she would be able to see.
Speaker 3: Ye when they accident.
Speaker 1: I thought they went a little bit. They don't. That's your biggest.
Speaker 3: They didn't do your butt. They did? They did you lie of it. That was fine, But I was.
Speaker 5: Still like I was still in my like giggle phase.
Speaker 1: Yeah, any side effects from that area, wet.
Speaker 3: From my butt, from my thankfully no. But oh it was the best experience.
Speaker 5: I felt like a noodle when I got it was so nice.
Speaker 8: This is what I've never gotten. Really, I'm just so uncomfortable for me. It's no thanks, It's.
Speaker 3: So intimate, and it's like you just have to go and just not care.
Speaker 2: The first time you forced me to go to a massage, and I was like, nope, I don't like people touching me, like and he makes fun of me still and he tells a story to everyone how I had jeans on. I'm like, I'm not taking my clothes off, Like really, I'm not. I don't even don't even touch me. Whatever you do, you can, I'll take off my hoodie and like that's it. Now we go to massage, they're like completely naked. I'm like, okay, everything off?
Speaker 1: Really yeah, it did just not care, but I do. I do care. You don't care when you go fully nude?
Speaker 3: No, I do care. You're so covered, you're still covered.
Speaker 1: By a shea that doesn't protect from the smell. Wow.
Speaker 3: Look, I don't know what kind of yeah, what kind of things.
Speaker 1: You got going on with I'm talking about you.
Speaker 8: But okay, the place where it's like like you're describing one of this is just like a heavy shower curtain in between me and someone else give the massage. Are you hearing all that stuff happening in the other areas that No, there's.
Speaker 3: Some music and everyone. I think everyone just kind of knows to be quiet.
Speaker 5: I will say, though, you you do hear like the lotions sound.
Speaker 1: Like you're not selling this for me. You're not selling exactly.
Speaker 3: But great place. No.
Speaker 5: I loved it, but to your point, grammar is very intimate.
Speaker 3: And then at some point, you know, she's like, obviously they have to whisper, right because you can hear everything.
Speaker 1: Do you want to?
Speaker 3: She's like, I'm gonna ask you to take a deep breath, and I literally.
Speaker 5: Just nod my head because I didn't know what she was saying.
Speaker 3: I didn't hear her. So she was like, I'm gonna ask you to take a deep breath, and I was like mm hmm. And then she's waiting for me.
Speaker 5: To take a deep breath because she was like, I don't know what she was doing.
Speaker 1: And then I was like, just told her to take a deep breath. Why didn't you breathing?
Speaker 3: I was like, sorry, I didn't hear you.
Speaker 5: But I also am like the worst at the worst at like whispering. So it just I felt so embarrassed at myself. I was like, why can't I compose myself in situations like this?
Speaker 2: But overall I.
Speaker 1: Should take a deep breath. What now? Release the JV show On Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: JB's show, I'm Selina and I'm Graham. Jess is on our way back in here any second now, Hi, Jess, you were just talking about how your boyfriend surprised you with a massage appointment. And there's a little bit for you because you were you have these tickle spots yep, secret giggle spots, as Graham call them.
Speaker 1: I know right where they are, well, at least I thought I did Morning.
Speaker 9: Davy Show truly from Valley Springs. I'm a massage therapist, you, guys, and Jess your tackle response is totally normal. You need to communicate with your massage therapists and say hey, can I have lighter pressure there? Or say it ahead of time, like, don't work this part, just work this part that call about communication with your massage therapist. Graham, come see me in Valley Springs. I'll rub your butt. You'll feel good, She'll be great, have great day, guys, Graham.
Speaker 3: You'll have to take her up on that offer.
Speaker 1: I can't have a listener rub my butt.
Speaker 2: Why because there's no butt there, right, But everybody knows that as long as she's expecting a big, juicy.
Speaker 1: Peach, what is she gonna it's totally a great size.
Speaker 8: So I don't know what they're talking about. She's like using two fingers because she can't.
Speaker 1: That's gross.
Speaker 2: Whoa all right, excell would say this is the most dangerous Christmas song to listen to while driving.
Speaker 3: All right, what Frosty the Snowman.
Speaker 2: Frosty this snow What does that have to do with absolutely nothing? I guess it's because the bpms are they say, really anything with the bpm greater of one twenty.
Speaker 3: That's beats per minute. And so if it's like a faster tempo, you know, faster, faster.
Speaker 1: Beats possible to be in a bad mood listener. I guess.
Speaker 2: So, I guess there are some songs where like you drive a little more reckless, you know, but it's not it's not that it's not frustrated.
Speaker 1: No, man, something that's like gorilla or something something a little more ratchet.
Speaker 8: You're you're tough and your niece on ultimate right, honest things.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: So Barry Keyogan deleted his Instagram. This is after news of him and Sabrina Carpenters splitting up.
Speaker 3: I guess after that people started.
Speaker 2: Leaving him really nasty comments and you know, really nasty messages.
Speaker 3: Jess.
Speaker 2: You went to his page at one point and saw that there are a lot of events you're negative. So he deleted his Instagram. His x account is still up and that's where he left this statement. Saturday afternoon, he said, I can only sit and take so much. My name has been dragged across the internet in ways I usually don't respond to, but it's getting to a place where there are too many lines being crossed. The messages I received, no person should ever have to read them. Absolute lies, hatred, disgusting commentary about my appearance and my character, talking about how I was a heroin baby knocking on my granny's door, sitting outside my baby boy's house. He's basically asking everyone to just ease back, bro stop especially with the mean comments thing because those who live on the internet forever.
Speaker 8: Do you Selena and you just because you guys constantly have you made some disparaging comments? You know, nothing horrible, but you know about his appearance, do you guys feel bad now that he's gotten all this backlash? And then people, yeah, are saying really hurtful things. He can't change that. That's just how he was born.
Speaker 3: I do.
Speaker 5: I mean bad because I didn't want anybody leaving mean comments towards the women that were getting like whose names were getting dragged into this. But I also feel really bad now that he was getting all of this without us even having actual proof.
Speaker 3: That it happened. I feel bad.
Speaker 2: I don't feel bad about things that I've said because I'm not leaving I'm not the one leaving the main comments. I would never do that on somebody's page, right, But what I say behind your.
Speaker 1: Back, it's just it's still I guess we shouldn't be surprised, but it always is shocking to me that people go out of their way to go say awful stuff to someone on social media who they've never met, who may or may not have wronged their you know, someone who you're a big fan of her for artists, like, what are you doing? Why?
Speaker 2: By the way, people are still trying to figure out if he cheated That is the rumor, you know that he cheated on Sabrina Carpenter with a semi famous influencer of some sort. The latest woman who we talked about, Becky Hill, we talked about her last week. She has finally responded and said that she's never met this guy in her life, has only seen him on TV from watching Salburne.
Speaker 1: That was it.
Speaker 2: So she's denying having any involvement. It's an Now we're back to square one.
Speaker 3: Wow, Salina, do you believe that? Yeah? Kind of, but I have no proof. I don't know. I guess is as good as anybody else's.
Speaker 2: Yeah, all right, So what the heck happened to Brandy Glanville's faith. I'm not saying this to be mean, but there's something going on. She shared a picture over the weekend. I guess we haven't seen her in a while. Go check out this photo at JB Morning Show. It's on our Instagram story going now.
Speaker 1: I saw it one picture and I.
Speaker 8: Well, one wouldn't be able to tell you who it was, and then then when you know it's her and having been somebody who's watched My wife makes me watch all the Real Housewives and I've seen her on many seasons on there, so it's like, I know what she looks like and this is not her.
Speaker 3: So she posted this selfie and everyone's like, what happened?
Speaker 11: Is it?
Speaker 2: Like filler migration or like, what's going on, it's not that. So she revealed that Brandy Brandon Glamba revealed that she's been in and out of the hospital for the past year and a half. She says she spent almost every dollar she has trying to figure out what exactly is going on. She says, some doctors think it's a parasite that jumps around her face, and that's really like all she said about that. She said that some of them think that it's stress induced. I don't say that, Edma, that's.
Speaker 3: What That's what I said, totally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so she doesn't really know, Like they're still trying to figure it out.
Speaker 3: People are in the comments are like.
Speaker 2: It's got to be some type of like immune response and because you're just your health is bad overall, Like nobody really knows.
Speaker 8: Don't you think it has something to do with cosmetic procedures she's done on her face, like at maybe that's not what's causing the current reaction, but that there is some disfigurement in her face and because you can tell her lips are still heavily inflated.
Speaker 1: Dear, yep. And I've seen her over the seasons and again.
Speaker 8: I feel like as you watch Real Housewives or any reality TV show, it's like counting rings on a tree. Basically, you can see over the years how many different cosmetic procedures the ladies have gotten. When you see them from their first season on a show to their tenth or whatever, they look dramatically different and you can't tell me they're not.
Speaker 2: It doesn't look like something is like eating away at her face though.
Speaker 8: It's like the fillers are being dissolved in her face or something. I don't know, because there were some seasons where her face was really filled out, like really filmed interesting, maybe overly.
Speaker 1: Filled, and then I don't know, this looks like the balloon popped.
Speaker 3: Oh oh, that's a very accurate way to put it. Actually, if you want to go, check out that.
Speaker 2: Photo Jab Morning Show Instagram next to your following US Grammy, what do you have?
Speaker 8: The richest contract in the history of sports sports has just been handed out. Former New York Yankees slugger Juan Soto has reportedly agreed to join the New York Mets. He's jumping across town on h on a I don't know, my thing just got good.
Speaker 1: Hey, what a perfect opportunity for that, and I don't have it anymore. Dang it.
Speaker 8: He signed a fifteen year Well he hasn't signed. This is reported that he's good. Reportedly agreed to a fifteen year, seven hundred and sixty five million dollar deal.
Speaker 1: Now this best best.
Speaker 8: The previous richest deal in sports the contract show. Hey O Tani got from the Dodgers for seven hundred million dollars for over ten years. Now, Look, Otani's contract has a higher annual average value because it's seven hundred for ten and his is seven sixty five over fifteen. But if you remember Sho Heyo, Toni deferred the vast majority of his contract money for after the contract is up. He kicked all the money down the road, which was pretty crazy. Wan Soto, he didn't do that. He said, give me my money. So this deal includes no deferred money, and there's even escalators in the contract, so it can go as high as eight hundred million dollars.
Speaker 1: If he hits are you serious certain marks in it?
Speaker 8: This is also the longest contract in Major League Baseball history, passing Fernando Tatisa's fourteen year, three hundred and forty million dollar deal with the San Diego Padres. The money being thrown around baseball is just staggering, and the math doesn't math for me because attendance goes down and they're trying watches that stuff anymore. Ratings don't do anywhere near what the NFL does.
Speaker 5: And you know, baseball, Yes, if he gets injured and doesn't play, he still.
Speaker 1: Gets all this, It gets all in mine baseball.
Speaker 8: Baseball contracts are general, are all pretty much guaranteed. So he could go out from now and just be the worst player he could not. He could stand and go at bat and not even swing the bat and just stand it, and he would make this money just And it's gotta.
Speaker 2: Be like the only sport where they're going to hand out contracts that are this long, right, ten fifteen years, I feel like any other sport, it's pretty.
Speaker 1: Tough to play this long in most parts.
Speaker 8: Now he's twenty six years old, and so he you know, obviously at the end of fifteen years, he's gonna.
Speaker 3: Be pushing forty. Wow. In another life, I want to be a baseball player or married to Taylor Swift, one of the Twombs.
Speaker 8: Yeah, he'd be pushing forty by meaning forty he'd be forty one at the end of fifteen years fifteen plus.
Speaker 3: Math in my bad whoa.
Speaker 8: But anyways, Yeah, baseball is one a few sports where you get these really really long deals, but also these I I can't I don't know how the math math's on this.
Speaker 1: How is you? How do they pay for this?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 1: I don't know, but that's huge.
Speaker 3: That is all right, Thank you Graham.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 12: Good morning JV Show. This is the city said from Wana Creek. Uh, probably lost my voice from the game yesterday. Let's go Niners, Gang Gang Bang Bang yesterday. It was so much fun. Matt Daddy and his buddy from Chicago, who is a Niner fan. We enjoyed the game yesterday. It was awesome. The weather, oh man, it was like the hottest December game ever. It was the best.
Speaker 1: Go Niner.
Speaker 3: That sounds like fine.
Speaker 8: I want to talk about the Niners more coming up seven to fifty five, but I did want to do yeah, go Niners. I did want to do a quick check in on some of the other teams of note, the Raiders. They lost to the Bucks yesterday. They've now dropped nine in a row, nine losses in a row, and then I went over to see how Jess's New York Giants of Selenas how they did.
Speaker 1: They lost to the Saints yesterday. They've now lost eight in a row. No, and you know, Jess and I have a season long bet. They've already the chug wheel.
Speaker 8: And for any win total under seven games, which was about what Vegas predicted the New York Giants of Selenas would win this year, every game under that is the number of times Jess is gonna have to spin the chug wheel and chug whatever it lands on. So if the season ended today, she'd be spending it five times.
Speaker 3: Oh God, try to.
Speaker 5: Do this to myself. If I had a time machine right now, I would go back and not.
Speaker 1: Make this even I thought the New York Giants, we're going to have a bug in a row.
Speaker 3: Listen, Okay, as long as at the end of the season are our total record is better than the Raiders, I'll be okay.
Speaker 1: Now that's in play.
Speaker 2: Okay, all right, let's get to what the bleep where you can win this JV show Chug Mug. You's got to be the very first person to guest today is the bleeped out word as always. Leave your guest is on the talkback mic on the iHeart app. You guys ready to get to it. Here's today's clip.
Speaker 1: Have you ladies ever taken a straight to the face?
Speaker 8: It always catches you by surprise and it is definitely getting in your eyes and hair. Oh watch out, you gotta watch out if you.
Speaker 1: Don't want that to happen.
Speaker 3: It's still a family show.
Speaker 1: It is, last time I checked. So make sure your guest is PGA.
Speaker 8: Is that very PG guest on the talkback mic on the very free iHeartRadio app. Leave us your name, your city along with your guests. You have to be the first correct answer of the morning to win that JV show Chug Monk, So get those answers in quick.
Speaker 1: The JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: We're playing what the Bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win this JV sh Chuck Mug and if you want the first person a guest, today's leaped out word obviously.
Speaker 3: Case you missed it, here today's clip.
Speaker 1: Have you ladies ever taken a straight to the face?
Speaker 8: It always catches you by surprise and it is definitely getting in your eyes and hair.
Speaker 1: Whoa, it's uncomfortable.
Speaker 2: All right, you know what that word is. Leave it on the talk back Mike. Let's run through some of your guesses.
Speaker 6: Now, Hi, I think the leap out word is water ballon.
Speaker 1: Love you guys, water very popular guests this morning. We just wiped out a lot of people's guests.
Speaker 3: Oh wait, water balloon?
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, water balloon. Have you ever taken a water balloon straight to the face? Probably, Yeah, it's no picnic.
Speaker 3: Just have happened at some point.
Speaker 1: If it hasn't, we can set it up for Lady good.
Speaker 3: Hey, this is Cindy from Panol. Good morning. My guess is a pie?
Speaker 1: A pie to the face.
Speaker 8: Have you ever taken a pie? Have you ever gotten a pie smashed in your face?
Speaker 9: Well?
Speaker 3: I don't think so. There was that game? Was it called pie face?
Speaker 1: The little thing?
Speaker 3: Yeah, so I've had that happen.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I think we might have done a video before too, where I think you smashed a pie into my face?
Speaker 1: Yeah, Hi, lemon, lemon, No, lemon squirt to the face will get you. Yeah, sting, but that's not it. The JV Show on Wild ninety.
Speaker 3: Four nine complaining what the bleep?
Speaker 2: Where you can win this chuck mug if you are the first person a guest. Today's bleeped out word is always leave your guesses on the talkback Mike on the iHeart Radio app.
Speaker 3: In case you missed today's clip, here it is.
Speaker 8: Have you ladies, ever taken a straight to the face. It always catches you by surprise and it is definitely getting in your eyes and hair.
Speaker 1: Well, it will.
Speaker 3: How do you know, Graham, it will.
Speaker 1: I've seen it happen. Oh, videos on the internet.
Speaker 3: Okay, let's go to your guesses. Good morning.
Speaker 1: This is Sarah from Elsea Bronte and I think the bleeped out word is cake.
Speaker 8: That was one of the most popular guesses coming in this morning. And how do you feel about the birthday cake? Smash the wedding cake smash?
Speaker 3: Hate it? Hate it for a wedding, kind of funny for a birthday.
Speaker 5: And when you're Mexican, you know that that's gonna happen at every birthday party.
Speaker 1: So just watch out, yea, keep your head on a swivel.
Speaker 3: Good morning JV Show. This is Loria and Morgan Hill and my guess is a sneeze. Have a great day.
Speaker 7: Bye.
Speaker 8: Oh, nothing worse than taking his knees to the face. I can think of very few things that I would want to happen to me.
Speaker 3: Well, you guys have kids. That hasn't happened. All they do is sneeze and cough in your face.
Speaker 8: They do, but it's not like a real madness ling. Imagine taking a real old man wet sneeze.
Speaker 3: It is different.
Speaker 8: Your kid sneeze is a pepper move. With one hundred of those, I'm fine, especially when it's your kid.
Speaker 3: Yeah, care a lot less.
Speaker 1: Good morning TV show, Happy Monday.
Speaker 13: This is Mono from San Jose, and I think the beep word is spider web.
Speaker 8: Spider's a good guess you ever walked through a spider web to the face? Oh you never see that one coming, and it is the worst because you just think the spider is there too.
Speaker 9: Good morning.
Speaker 3: This is Yvonne from San Jose. My guess is snowball. Snowball? All right, here's today's play bun bleeps.
Speaker 8: Have you, ladies, ever taken a snowball straight to the face. It always catches you by surprise and it is definitely getting in your eyes and hair. Selena, I know that you don't frequent the snow. Have you ever been pelted? Just dead?
Speaker 1: Between the eyes with the snowball.
Speaker 3: I have not.
Speaker 1: It's not fun, Jess.
Speaker 3: I think I've been hit in the head, but not straight to the face.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 8: When you get one to the face and you don't know that it's coming, it's a catch you by surprise, your eyes are open. Then you get all the little bits of snow your eyes. No fun, no fun. All right, let's give some shout outs this morning.
Speaker 1: Let's get some shoutouts. First and foremost to Yvonne in San Jose last week the very first correct answer this morning.
Speaker 8: She was on a quick nice work. She will get a brand that knew Jav's show.
Speaker 1: Chuck Bug. All right. Several other people came with the correct answer this morning, is hoped, but several of you did. Jessica and Alameda got it. So did our buddy TJ and Livermore, Jason Adding and Amanda and Valeo, Adam, Jolie, Adani and San Jose had it. So did Francesca and Valeo. Jessica and Gilroy had it. So did our buddy David in Stockton was up. David was Nicholas and el Sobronte had it, amongst a few other people. Nice work, everybody, I'm not fast enough.
Speaker 8: You were fast enough. If you get snowball today? Can I give an honorable mention?
Speaker 3: Yes?
Speaker 8: This morning our buddy heyes, sus and Richmond said a load of laundry?
Speaker 1: You ever been hit with a load of laundry? No in the face.
Speaker 8: Yeah, I didn't think many people had, but I thinking that was again pretty good.
Speaker 1: Guess I like that one. I love that.
Speaker 2: Hey, we're gonna do it again tomorrow seven o five. You have another chance to win this JV show Chug.
Speaker 1: Mud the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: Should we go to the phones? What do you guys say? Wild four nine?
Speaker 1: Hi?
Speaker 3: Who's this?
Speaker 10: Jose?
Speaker 11: Hi?
Speaker 3: Jose? How's it going? How was the weekend?
Speaker 1: It was awesome.
Speaker 14: I'm here with my son, Daniel and Michael on a way to school.
Speaker 3: Jose, Daniel, Michael on your way to school? I love that. Hi. Guys back there, can they hear me? All right?
Speaker 2: So let's see if dad can win some tickets. Jess, what do we have?
Speaker 5: We have two tickets to see Gabriel Glyssie.
Speaker 3: As when he comes to the Bay. He's got a couple of shows. Nice. So here's how this works.
Speaker 2: We're gonna ask you four trivia questions. You just gotta get three correct, and these tickets are yours.
Speaker 6: Okay, so good.
Speaker 11: All right.
Speaker 3: Here's question number one.
Speaker 2: According to the ad campaigns for this peanut butter brand, choosy moms choose what.
Speaker 3: Choosy moms choose blank.
Speaker 13: Cheese.
Speaker 3: Right, it's a peanut butter brand. They choose Jiff.
Speaker 1: Choosy moms choose Jeff. I choose Jiff.
Speaker 3: Sometimes I get the generic.
Speaker 1: You like starbor creamy or crunchy creamy. I like both. I'm not mad at either one. All right. Question number two. A crayon is made primarily out of what.
Speaker 7: Quack you're on the board.
Speaker 3: All right, here's question number three.
Speaker 2: New York State shares a border with five other US states.
Speaker 3: Can you name two of them?
Speaker 11: New York?
Speaker 6: Let's see.
Speaker 1: New Jersey.
Speaker 3: Okay, there's one.
Speaker 1: Just see one more. Stop looking at the map. Yeah, okay, Okay, that's a tough one. All right. Question number four. You need this one to win the game. This might be a tricky one unless you're a Swifty or maybe the boys there are Swifties. What kind of farm did Taylor Swift grow up on? Ok think about the holidays. What dairy farm.
Speaker 8: That's a good guess, though it's not a dairy farm.
Speaker 1: Taylor Swift grew up on a Christmas tree farm. Apparently I didn't know that question. Christmas tree farm, that is? That was a tough question.
Speaker 3: Oh no, this is not good. This is not good. Jose, you did not win the Nope game, but.
Speaker 1: He was close.
Speaker 2: Look, if if it were up to me, I would give you the tickets. Graham is always the one like no rules are rules. He's the rule follower.
Speaker 1: What are the tickets for Gabriel? I love Gabler, Gabriel and Glacis.
Speaker 3: Come on, I love Napa, So come on, Graham.
Speaker 8: Maybe when you talked to Jess off the air, you know I'll put in a good word for you, and then you guys put in a good word for yourselves, and good things will happen.
Speaker 1: I have a good feeling about that.
Speaker 3: We'll see, we'll see.
Speaker 2: Okay, that Workdayjse, thank you so much for playing. You guys have a great rest of your day.
Speaker 1: Okay, thank you too.
Speaker 2: No problem to hang on there. Today's hottest trending is coming up. You probably thought the headline jay Z has been named.
Speaker 1: In a lawsuit. I did see that along with Diddy.
Speaker 3: Those details coming up. First, shout out, yeah.
Speaker 1: People at my dam's people at my dam's. Mom and my dam says, good morning, Graham.
Speaker 8: Could you please wish a happy belated birthday to my son Noah? He turned twelve, and it says last year before becoming a teen, Happy birthday Noah from mom, Dad and sisters Lily and Lola.
Speaker 1: So happy belated birthday to Noah. Who first good point.
Speaker 8: Says one more here it says, hey, Graham, can you please give a birthday shout out to our brother Alfonso. We want to wish him the very best day today and we can't wait to celebrate him this weekend with friends and family. Happy birthday Alfonso, Love Barney and Gabby. But really, who's the fun.
Speaker 3: That's a good point as well.
Speaker 1: The JV show one four nine, Good.
Speaker 6: Morning, Jav's Show. This is Maria from Fairfield. I just want to give a shout out to my daughter is Sophia. She turns nine on Friday. But I guess there's a lot of birthdays on December sixth, and my dear was a little late too, Graham. But anyways, happy birthday. Sophia. I hope you enjoyed your weekend.
Speaker 1: Love mom, Dad.
Speaker 6: Victoria and Alfredo.
Speaker 1: But you know who gives the part, So that's happy Birthday. The Hottest Dames.
Speaker 10: It's all the stuff you need to know what's hot in music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 2: Jay Z has been named in a lawsuit with Ditty, So an unnamed woman files this lawsuit back in October, back in October, claiming that she was drugged and assaulted by Ditty and another unnamed celebrity right This allegedly took place back in the year two thousand, after the VMA's when the accuser says she was only thirteen years old. Now, she refiled the lawsuit yesterday to include jay Z's name as the other celebrity who assaulted her. Jay did issue the statement saying that he was determined to expose the accuser for the fraud that they are. He said, my only heartbreaks for my family. My wife and I about to sit are children down, one of whom is at the age where her friends will surely see the press and ask questions about the nature of these claims. And we're gonna have to explain the cruelty and greed of people. Children should not have to endure such at their young age. That's what a statement was saying. Now, fus, this is where things get really interesting. So Tony Busby, he is the lawyer, you know, the one that's representing like one hundred and twenty accusers. And remember he himself is facing a lawsuit. Do you remember this, There was a prominent man, John Doe, suing the lawyer for attempting to extort sums from him if he doesn't want his name brought up in any lawsuits, that's right. So Tony Busby is convinced that it's jay Z that's suing him. He is to statement saying, mister Carter previously denied being the one who sued me in my firm.
Speaker 3: He even filed this lawsuit under a pseudonym.
Speaker 2: What he fails to say in his recent statement is my firm sent his lawyer a demand letter on behalf of a victim, but that victim never demanded a penny from him. Instead, she only saw a confidential mediation.
Speaker 1: Interesting so, but because.
Speaker 2: Jay didn't comply with this demand letter like that would explain this accuser refiling refiling the lawsuit.
Speaker 3: To include his name. Things are getting anyone.
Speaker 8: Well, you know, he's going to shoot down any potential agreement, whether or not I was for money or not, because then there's going to be like guilt, right, there's gonna be say, linking him to this but allegation.
Speaker 2: But you should have done you deny. Now your name's being dragged around with Ditty's. You don't want that either.
Speaker 1: Do you think there's any truth to these claims? I do.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry, but I do.
Speaker 1: I think it's entire to do too. Yeah, I mean it's entirely possible.
Speaker 8: I mean, the last like ten years have taught us about anything in the Me too movements, like everybody, we're not we shouldn't be surprised by anybody being brought into these things anymore, which is really really sad.
Speaker 5: Right, So then this brings up the question did Beyonce? No, if something did happen is Beyonce?
Speaker 3: I'm going to say probably not because this was so long ago.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you just don't know. I mean, you just don't know. And yeah, but there we were been kind of waiting for some other names like this to get.
Speaker 3: Dragged into this crazy right, all right, Graham, what do you have?
Speaker 1: All Right?
Speaker 8: On the heels of three straight losses and back to back blowout losses, the forty Nineers bounce back and totally pounded the Chicago Bears that Levi's Yesterday was a much needed win for a team that's been completely decimated by injuries and whose playoff.
Speaker 1: Hopes hanging precariously in the balance. Team once again without Trent Williams and Nick Bosa, but they got off to a fast start in the game on both sides of the ball.
Speaker 8: That one of the most dominant first halfs ever in the NFL. The Niners had three hundred and nineteen first half yards on offense. Well, they held the Bears to just four. That was comical, just four. I had somebuddies who are big Chicago Bears fans. They were at the game, and they put that graphic up on the screen and I immediately texted to him because you know, maybe they don't see that while they're at the game. The team only had four total yards in the first half. It was the ninth largest discrepancy since nineteen ninety one in the NFL. The Niners entered half time up by twenty four they really didn't need to do much in the second half to cap that dominant win. A brock Perty had three hundred and twenty five yards a pair of touchdown.
Speaker 1: Throws in the game.
Speaker 8: Four string running back Isaac Grendo filling in for Christian McCaffrey, Elijah Mitchell, and Jordan Mason, who were all out with injuries. He had a huge game one hundred and twenty yards, two touchdowns. But this being the Niners of twenty twenty four, he left the game in the fourth quarter with the foot injury.
Speaker 3: Oh my god.
Speaker 8: I'm not get to know how serious that injury is until later today. Hopefully it's nothing serious because there's not a lot of time to rest up. The Niners have a date with the Rams on Thursday night for Thursday Night Football at Levi's.
Speaker 3: Let's go Niner, Gay, All right, thank you for that infogram.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine.
Speaker 3: Just over the weekend you were in Hayward, Sann.
Speaker 5: This is only my second time being in Hayward ever, like in your whole life, Yeah, my first time being as.
Speaker 1: It's your general give us a general impression of the city as a whole, you know, so far, so good.
Speaker 5: I've had a great experience both times. The last time that I was there was also for Santacon last year, and it was just it's so fun. Everybody brings just the best vibes to this event, which makes me really happy because it's obviously for a good cause. It benefits the animal shelter there and Hayward. And I also love when everybody gets all dressed up, you know, because sometimes adults don't like to participate in things that include dressing up.
Speaker 3: But I love the fact that everyone, but everyone got into it.
Speaker 5: Yes you, I mean you saw everyone dressed in some sort of a Santa outfit.
Speaker 2: And I told my self included because last year we gave you a hard time because you weren't really.
Speaker 3: I mean, I wasn't, I know, I wasn't wearing like the full on Santa out You didn't bring the beard. Next year, you have to wear a beard. That's a good idea. I go more of like a Missus Claus vibe, not so much Santa Claus.
Speaker 1: But anyways, frumpy Missus claws or naughty Missus classes, naughty Missus not.
Speaker 3: Even conservative Missus class. I guess because it was kind of cold, but I told you guys on Friday. So if you didn't listen to Shaw on Friday podcast it but I was picked for the Chug Wheel, and I told you guys that day that listen.
Speaker 2: She picked herself by the way she was heard trying to draw names, and she picked herself for a second.
Speaker 8: A lot of people in my dms like this. The game is rigged, just so is a chugri. Listen to the show, watch the videos. She draws her own name after checking only to make sure all the names are in there in the box, she reaches in and draws.
Speaker 1: Her own name out.
Speaker 3: The worst luck ever.
Speaker 8: The game is not is not rigged, and it's incredibly funny to watch her chug weird stuff.
Speaker 5: Now when it comes to the chug Wheel, yes, you don't want to get picked, right, but I told you guys on Friday. I have the best luck when it comes to raffles, like my name or number whatever, it is just somehow always get picked. I won in the Santacon Raffle last year. I remember that I bought tickets again this year and I was like, I mean, I I just know I'm gonna win something.
Speaker 3: Last prize comes up at one of the.
Speaker 5: Stops and I won again, Like, I don't know how this is happening, So you know what, I love.
Speaker 3: It, say, chug will is rigged, then she just always gets picked.
Speaker 1: Manifests it.
Speaker 3: I still think it's rigged when you guys pick, but.
Speaker 11: I don't know.
Speaker 3: But but I won again and that was amazing too. Thank you so much to Chelsea.
Speaker 5: She puts on an amazing event every single year, so if you weren't able to make it this time, definitely make it next year.
Speaker 3: Also shout out to our listener.
Speaker 5: I finally got the chance to meet her in person, and we had been, you know, damming back and forth about she's recommended shows to me and everything.
Speaker 3: So it was nice to finally, like see the.
Speaker 1: Person that has that has been talking to dressed up.
Speaker 3: She was wearing red, so that's that's not really.
Speaker 1: Counting Santa Con.
Speaker 3: That counts Santa Urs Red. I saw our girl Cheaty she was there too. Oh yeah, yeah. It was so much fun. It was just a great night all together. So I'm very very happy that I was able to make it nice.
Speaker 8: What kind of creature was was a Cheaty dressed up as reindeer Santa's missus Claus.
Speaker 3: No, she was wearing gray. So I have to ask not about cheaty. Did you throw up at the end of the night, Chest, I did it?
Speaker 2: Guys, Jess always says that it's just I kid you not that always happened, like.
Speaker 3: The thought, the thought came to mind at some point, and I was like, you were considering, like asking yourself if you should I know, like the thought of like, oh my god, I think it's possible.
Speaker 5: That there might be some throw up coming up. Oh yeah, I was already heading home. I was okay, but I was surprised because I didn't even drink that much. But I hadn't really ate that well that day. And that just gets to me, like as soon as I have a couple of drinks and I have no food in me, it's game over.
Speaker 1: What about that cream of celery soup that you chuge.
Speaker 3: That was on Friday.
Speaker 1: Saturday? Yeah, good point.
Speaker 3: Well, I'm glad you had a good time, Jess. Thank you, guys the.
Speaker 1: JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 4: Morning Guys, it's Angie Bang Bang. But also I wanted to just leave a message and say a couple of things. Graham, congrats on your house and I've been working so hard. It looks so nice. And photos from home also, happy birthdays to Keana, I remember when she was born. And Jess, you're cute for Santa Con. Anyway, have a good day, guys. Happy Monday.
Speaker 1: Fight yes Monday, and that's right, that's right.
Speaker 3: But go check out our photos from home.
Speaker 2: Jav Morning Show on Instagram. We each you bought a picture of a picture from our weekend. Excusing mine is my family. We take a family picture anytime someone has a birthday. So this is at my daughter's birthday party over the weekend.
Speaker 1: It's a really good picture of all you guys. I love pink.
Speaker 3: She's in her pink era, so I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 8: Mine's picture of our new Christmas tree. We got that on Saturday morning, ten and a half feet tall. It's the biggest Herbert Christmas tree we've ever gotten, and we put that in our new house.
Speaker 1: We had kind of a sleepover there. We're not moved in yet, but we had a little sleepover.
Speaker 3: Don't take this the wrong way. Sure, your foot looks really weird.
Speaker 9: Oh it does.
Speaker 1: It's just a that's what you call a man's foot.
Speaker 3: But why does it look like lumpy and stuff.
Speaker 1: It's just a a size thirteen man foot weird.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what.
Speaker 1: Does look like? Rob me?
Speaker 12: What you know what?
Speaker 1: I had been working the entire day and maybe that's the imprint of my construction. It does look like.
Speaker 3: You need to cook that thing.
Speaker 1: Cook doctor. It's like some kind of weird sausage. Yeah, what's going on there? I knew you were going to zoom on my feet. I just knew it. I even cropped one foot out just because I was like, for sure going in on the foot.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean I just had you. It looks so weird. No, but no offense.
Speaker 1: Go look at our pictures Jamie Boardy Show on Instagram.
Speaker 3: Get that check.
Speaker 1: This is weird looking now. I want to take my shoe off right now and see if my feet look like that all the time.
Speaker 3: And Jet and mine is that Santacon that's me and Chelsea and the prize that I won, which was a very nice arrangement of flowers. That is cute.
Speaker 1: Yeah, our buddy Chelsea's been We've been bringing around every year to promote Santa Con.
Speaker 3: Andy.
Speaker 5: We just say, right after we took this picture, we were both like, okay, let's analyze it, make sure they're going to like our outfits.
Speaker 3: They're gonna like so we post specifically for you.
Speaker 1: Well, you guys stepped your game up this year. I say, I approach you. It's better than last year. You're still looking at my foot.
Speaker 2: All right, Yeah, go check out Graham's foot. If someone can diagnose that, we would really appreciate it. But Graham, So let's talk about your your helf, you guys.
Speaker 8: Has anyone else in the Bay Area had perhaps the wrong elf show up at their house this year?
Speaker 1: Maybe a mix up.
Speaker 8: First off, ours was super late arriving this year, just in general. Usually she's there December first. This elf was like five days late this year, and then when she did arrive, it was almost like someone maybe Santa lost our elf from last year, and this year's elf looks totally different.
Speaker 1: Normally, I don't know.
Speaker 8: Normally our elf is Sparkles, but this year I think maybe we got a Latina one to the house.
Speaker 1: I don't know, maybe maybe Sparkles got a tan during the off season and she's been working. She see on vacation or something, because even the kids noticed like something. My daughter Quinn said, I am very suspicious of Sparkles, and I was like, what, like she just something looks different Now the kids noticed. They think the big change was that her ear rings were different color blue last year and yellow this year. But the glaring difference in my mind is a skin tone. But something's there, something is wow. I don't know how my how kids are able to remember this stuff because it's been one full year since they Yeah, everything but different color earrings, for sure, I can attest to that. Has anyone else had some odd elf behavior this year? Because something both my kids walked walked in when the day this year was first there in the house and just looked at her like who are you and where's Sparkles?
Speaker 2: I feel like this has happened to one of our elves as well, but I think I was the only one that notice. I didn't bring it up to do the kids or anything. They're just happy to have, you know, an elf elf show. Maybe maybe Santa, you know, accidentally setting the wrong elf, maybe that it wants.
Speaker 3: To be to my house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I guess, yeah, it's possible.
Speaker 8: I mean I wonder if maybe you know, when Sparkles was getting ready to back to the North Pole last year on you know, she usually sticks around. I think, yeah till Christmas Day, and then maybe she got boxed up with like some of the ornaments or something as we, you know, we're putting some Christmas stuff away. Maybe she got boxed up and then couldn't get out, and then Santa's like, we'll shoot, we got to send somebody else there.
Speaker 1: And then we got Latina Sparkles.
Speaker 3: How do you say sparkle in Spanish? No? Never mind.
Speaker 1: Spanish? On the TV show we go to her for one lay Yeah.
Speaker 3: But yeah, well it's because it doesn't translate like directly like it Okay, just drop it? Never mind. So what do we do now, Graham?
Speaker 2: Are we writing Santa and asking for like, you know, if he if he can find the og sparkles or like, or are we just sticking with the new one?
Speaker 8: I think we just have to stick with the new one, because even I tore the garage apart last night, thinking maybe there's a possibility that he's trapped.
Speaker 1: In one of the bins in there and no sign of her. No, not at all.
Speaker 8: I don't know where interesting my wife put her anyways, but yeah, definitely very strange. Anybody else crazy that your kids noticed too?
Speaker 1: On it I think it's they are on it.
Speaker 8: But so they're okay with this being the new elf now I think I think they think maybe it maybe it is in fact Sparkles with a tan.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, I think.
Speaker 1: And then she decided to change up her earring.
Speaker 5: And so is she like naughty or has she been doing like crazy things? Like what do your guys's elves do?
Speaker 6: This?
Speaker 1: Sparkles is pretty basic. She just kind of bounces around the house and shows up a different spots.
Speaker 2: Nothing, you know, nothing crazy, okay, Yeah, ours will do like cute little fun things like they they drew on, you know, one of our pictures hanging on the wall over the weekend.
Speaker 1: Oh so they get into some mischief, they get into Yeah, the JV show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 3: So many talk bags. Jess, you went to Santacon and Hayward over the weekend. This is Rafaela from Heyward.
Speaker 1: Nice to meet you to Jess.
Speaker 6: It was really nice meeting you.
Speaker 1: I try to buy you that drink, but you had already bought yours. We'll get you next time.
Speaker 4: Anyways, I wanted to shout out my friend Hesus or No Last because he won a thousand dollars at the Santa kon Raffle and donated it back to the pet shelter.
Speaker 1: So good, good job.
Speaker 3: That is awesome. Wow, Jess, would you have done the same? Be honest? Oh no, I would have donated you know what. I'm not gonna lie. No, I probably would have.
Speaker 5: I would have thought about it in the moment because I don't know why, but later on I probably would have regretted not doing that.
Speaker 1: Well. Shout out to Hay.
Speaker 8: In today's world where everybody's hurting for cash and you went a thousand bucks and in the spirit of the season and giving you give it right back to the hereard an shelter like that is incredible.
Speaker 3: Also, they must be rich to.
Speaker 1: Not need that must be nice.
Speaker 3: I know, Graham, we've been talking about your feet.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen our photos from home, go check out Graham's picture pictures, specifically JB Morning Show.
Speaker 3: It's looking weird. Do we have a different photo on our store. We have a closer look. I'm warning you in advance. I'm sorry, but go check it out.
Speaker 1: It's my photo from home.
Speaker 8: I got my Christmas tree on Saturday and we were decorated Saturday night at the new house. And in this picture, I'm sitting next to our new fireplace and you and I even cropped the picture because I knew Selenda was going to say something about my feet, like, oh, look at the big floppy thirty look at this big old floppy feet.
Speaker 1: I does's to say something about that.
Speaker 8: I didn't zoom in and notice that the part of my left foot that stayed in the picture, it does look.
Speaker 3: Like it looks like a rochet.
Speaker 1: And that's like you could mold these.
Speaker 8: Things into some Hamburger patties and cook them on the grill. And so then I sent Jess to post a full picture, uncropped of my feet if you want to see what that looks like our story.
Speaker 1: From Nework.
Speaker 3: But tell me why.
Speaker 1: I looked at the picture and I said, what in the sausage is that?
Speaker 2: Man?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know what's wrong with that one.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of it, to be honest, is the lighting. So it's like casting shadows on certain.
Speaker 5: Yeah, you should still get these shipped out, though, Yeah, just say like that.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, my right foot is there right.
Speaker 2: It looks like I mean, big, fluffying awkward, but not as weird as the other one.
Speaker 1: It looks like it's forty years younger than the other book.
Speaker 3: Do you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: That looks like, dude, that's ninety or something. I don't get what's happening there.
Speaker 3: Like the more you stare at it, the weirder I think.
Speaker 1: I can see like a president's face carved in. This thing looks like Mount Rushmore? What is up with that thing?
Speaker 3: I saw the Virgin Mary here. I get this thing to like a museum of sort of like.
Speaker 1: Get like a roller and smooth it back out to it.
Speaker 2: The other thing we were talking about is Graham your elf on the shelf. You were saying that your elf came late this year, and.
Speaker 1: I swear just a totally different one showed up because she looks totally different.
Speaker 2: Than our ol flashes were the ones that noticed it, Like, I don't know, Sparkle looks a little different.
Speaker 11: Take gram Uh, just listening to about your elf on Michelle, did we ever think that maybe Sparkles got promoted and they had to send a newbie to take her place because she got promoted within Panta's workshop. Just the thought.
Speaker 1: She's not a.
Speaker 3: Scout elf anymore.
Speaker 1: Oh and she got She's moved up the ranks.
Speaker 3: How exciting. Congratulations to her.
Speaker 1: Okay, so now I got to Rena. I guess we've got to come up with a new name for the new Elf.
Speaker 3: Are you going to actually do that?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 3: You feel like you can't do that?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think you can. I'm got to. I gotta consult the kids, Yes, you want to?
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 3: So what's going on with Kelly Clarkson?
Speaker 8: Well, not to be outdone by Megan Trainer's bathroom habits, which it's her and her husband right that have thelet side by side so.
Speaker 1: They can hold hands. Were going number two like, no thanks, that's gross, Kelly Clarkson admitted on a recent episode of her show And She's No Stranger on a long road trip to pulling over to the side of the road and quote popping a squat, which led me to want to ask you, ladies, how often have you pulled the car over and popped a squat there on the side of the road. I never, That's really embarrassing.
Speaker 8: You know, when you don't think a car is coming in, then a car suddenly starts pulling up and your mid bathroom behavior there I saw.
Speaker 3: Somebody doing that, and it's Kelly Clarkson. I I feel like at some point you reached a certain level of.
Speaker 8: Celebrity where you can't do things like this anymore, and or you drive around in a tour bus that has its own bathroom, and or on your private jet which also has its own bathroom.
Speaker 1: But she says no, she'll hop out right there on the side of the road. And have you ever done this.
Speaker 3: Number one?
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, on the side of the road.
Speaker 5: Yes, I did once because I couldn't hold it in anymore. And it was after a night out and I had to have my boyfriend pull over, and.
Speaker 3: I like shield me.
Speaker 1: Oh, so he stood there and held up like a sweatshirt or something. You didn't go like find some bushes.
Speaker 5: He was just on the lookout, and I think we had the door opened so that nobody would like, we know what you're doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, well, yeah, I know what you're doing when you're trying to hide back.
Speaker 5: But I had to because like there was no holding it in anymore. So I've done that for number one, and then for throwing you.
Speaker 1: Up to roadside roadside, Yeah, I think I've done that. You've ever pulled over the side of the road.
Speaker 3: No one, I don't think so.
Speaker 6: No.
Speaker 1: Have you ever popped a squad just in general out in the wild.
Speaker 3: But not like driving pull over and I have to go right now, I will like hold it in until.
Speaker 1: Wait till you're the parking lot of the hobby lobby. Where are you doing it? Then there is like.
Speaker 3: Fast food or gas station when if you feel like your bladder's about to rush, I.
Speaker 1: Would okay, okay, so you're not You're not opposed.
Speaker 2: To I'm not opposed to it if you really really have to. It's just last resort for me, like I would rather not.
Speaker 1: Wouldn't you rather?
Speaker 11: Though?
Speaker 8: When I think of about this for women, because you have to you sit down on toilet, and I've seen what bathrooms look like at gas stations and you know, the truck stops and stuff when you're on a long highway road trip. I would much rather use nature, Like a hundred out of.
Speaker 3: Hundred, it's easier when you're a guy.
Speaker 1: That's true what I'm saying. But I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 8: But I'm thinking about you as a woman even saying that, because I've seen what these bathrooms look like and you don't want to have to. I don't care how thick of a seat you can put down twenty seat covers and you're still going to catch hepatitis.
Speaker 1: A through kid.
Speaker 2: Yeah, a lot of them are still You're still like hovering over, You're not like touching it, right, But I would sometimes even rather that than risking things just getting very messy.
Speaker 3: That grasshopper.
Speaker 1: Must be an inviting never mind.
Speaker 8: Leave the door open that why Okay, yes, you're talking about jumping into the car.
Speaker 1: Of course. The JV Show on nine Today's.
Speaker 3: Had is trending coming up the Golden Gloves. How many.
Speaker 2: Stop chapel roan a good luck, babe, It's Baldy for nine the JV Show, I'm Selena and I'm Jazz. People still so puzzled by your foot, Ram to go check out our photos from home and look at Graham's Foot's on our story jav Morning Show.
Speaker 3: You can see it there as well.
Speaker 15: Hey, good morning Davy Show, Good morning bar Area. I didn't want to throw in on Graham's foot. Like what in the Ryan Reynolds Deadpool is that it looks like it came straight from Ryan Reynold's body when he was playing Deadpool. All those little warts and or not warts, but you know, little holes and whatnot. Graham, Yeah, you should checked out.
Speaker 13: Man.
Speaker 15: I'm just hoping it's a terrible lighting. And don't cuddle your wife with those.
Speaker 3: Feet, man, Like, does it look like that now? I r L in real life?
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 8: I haven't taken shoe off yet. I am curious to a look and see if what's going on there? What am I telling doctor? Hey, I got a weird looking foot?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 14: Yeah, okay, good morning guys, Happy Monday, Graham, Bra just saw that foot? Man, Yeah, I agree, you need to get that check out, buddy. Yeah, I don't think you're supposed to have that foot at your age. And Selena, I'm a photographer, trust me. That has nothing to do with lightings. Anyway, Love you guys up on Monday.
Speaker 3: Hey, Happy Monday.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 2: I was going to find like, maybe a reason why your foot looks like it's ninety seven years old.
Speaker 3: I thought it was lighting. I guess not.
Speaker 9: I'm not.
Speaker 8: I think my wife put a filter on that picture. Maybe you should put the old foot filter on.
Speaker 7: Maybe.
Speaker 1: Honest, it's all.
Speaker 10: The stuff you need to know what's hoty music, movies, shows, and the most talked about stories happening today in the Bay.
Speaker 3: The Golden Globe nominations are here.
Speaker 2: They were announced this morning and it's like all the child stars who have grown up just dominating. So Selena Gomez got some nominations, Zendaiya, Miley Cyrus, Ariana Grande. Of course they're all nominated. Let's talk about Selena Gomez a little more because she has two nominations, Best Performance by a Female Actor in a TV Series for her role in Only Murders in the Building and Best Performance by a Female Actor in a Supporting Role in Any Motion Picture for her role in Amelia Perez. Have you guys watched Amelia Perez yet?
Speaker 5: No?
Speaker 3: I didn't really have an interest in watching it, Tian I did before you told us it was a musical. After that, after that, you're the one that told us that I don't remember this.
Speaker 2: After that, I was I was out, got off the Amelia Perez bandwagon. I refused to watch. But appairent, it's really really good. It's up for ten Golden Globes. That has the most nominations at this year's award show.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. Yeah, just anymore reported on it that you'd like to do. It is a musical, got it just has not broken the news twice in your.
Speaker 2: Show speaking of Selena Gomez and this film actor.
Speaker 3: Oh Henno Deravis, I can't say.
Speaker 2: His name, so I just recorded, and every time I say his name, we're just well, I'm not I'm gonna have.
Speaker 1: Just do it.
Speaker 3: So oh Henno Dervis was on a podcast and.
Speaker 2: He completely ripped Selena and her attempt at speaking Spanish in the movie. He called it indefensible. So like anyone who did watch this movie, because none of us half wasn't that bad, Like I need to know, like you can leave us to talk back and let us know if you know it raised any red flags to you. But Selena did respond.
Speaker 3: To eh Henno Derravis. She said, I understand where you're coming from.
Speaker 2: I'm sorry. I did the best I could with the time I was given. Doesn't take away from how much work and heart I put into this movie. Now, her statement and her very humble response clearly got back to O Henno Dervis, and he ended up issuing an apology. He said he said his comments were careless and quote they go against everything he stands for, and that as Latinos, they should be always supporting one another. He says, there's no excuse I was wrong, and I deeply admire your career and your kind heart.
Speaker 3: I mean, he's bad a happy ending.
Speaker 1: But couldn't you have said it just in kind of like a joking way, like, oh, it was indefensive all the way.
Speaker 3: She Well, it didn't, but I don't think you said it in a joking way.
Speaker 5: I saw the interview clip or the podcast clip didn't sound like he was saying it in a joking way. I will say I've seen clips of Selena Gomes speaking Spanish. It is kind of hard to understand her Spanish in the movie. From what I have read, her character was supposed to be somebody who was somebody who maybe wasn't super fluent in it. Yeah, so it kind of fits it, I guess.
Speaker 3: But I mean, if she admits that maybe she could have also done a better job than maybe she could have. But yeah, I mean, if she did her best.
Speaker 1: And you mean to tell me this movie is a musical, Yeah, yeah, I'm out.
Speaker 2: I'm not going to be to me either, just one time. Oh, there it is anything I can't see in Spanish. Don't have justice recorded from.
Speaker 3: The grat what do you have? All right?
Speaker 1: Move over Santa Clara, Slapper and the cow poly butt sniffer, because there was a new criminal in town, the French fry felon. Do you guys hear about this?
Speaker 11: Now?
Speaker 1: Mom with a loaded gun in her purse.
Speaker 8: She's been arrested after she allegedly threatened some fast food employees over missing French fries. This happening in San Pablo. The incident occurred on Thursday afternoon. Doesn't say what fast food restaurant this was, but clearly some sort of burger place because fries were involved. She says that they got She's with her kids. They got to the car, there's no fries in the bag. So she sent her kids back in to go say, hey, where's our fries? And the employees there said, well, bring us your receipt and just to make sure that you actually ordered them. Kids, go back to mom, tell her uh uh uh. She walks in. She had a load a gun in her purse and she started threatening several employees, saying she had that gun in her purse. This is how mad she was about not getting those French fries. Officers arrived, she was arrested. Her nine year old daughter was holding the purse when the officers arrived with a loaded gun.
Speaker 3: Gun.
Speaker 8: It's incredibly careless on all accounts. But don't ever give your kids make them hold this, you know, load of gun. Like I said, she was arrested. I did want to ask you, guys, what's the one thing that could be left out of your fast food order that would just make you lose it and go? French fry fellon on for me? Can I just say mine really quick? And it's less about the food order. What's been happening to me lately? And I am all for reducing the amount of waste, and I don't want unnecessary things in my bag, but you got to give me at least one napkin. You have to give me one napkin. Okay, multiple times now, I've gotten a you know, either drive through order or like a pickup to go order, and there ain't one napkin in the bag.
Speaker 1: Give me one on napkin, That's all I want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that happens to me sometimes.
Speaker 2: That for me, it's when they leave the cheese all my burger because then it's like I can't even eat it.
Speaker 3: I'm repulsed.
Speaker 1: And you'd go French fry fellon in that I think I was, and bring it back to you.
Speaker 3: See this change for me, it's the drink if I order a crisp cold coke and it's not there to accompany my Friday and everything else. Yeah, your day.
Speaker 1: Yep, French fry fellon.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna go back to our Instagram and look at Graham's flat.
Speaker 2: JBI Morning Ship. You haven't seen his maybe you can help us diagnose this. What's going on with Graham's foot? Check it out on Instagram, Jamie Morning Show.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: People are I don't know if lovin is the right word, because nobody's loving those feet.
Speaker 1: I think it's foot shaming. Now I'm just being foot shame.
Speaker 3: No, we're just asking what's wrong with it? Your foot?
Speaker 5: That is, you can be making some money off of this. By the way, I can't believe you put those up for free.
Speaker 1: Well, from here on out, I'm charging joining only fans.
Speaker 3: JV Morning Show.
Speaker 2: If you haven't seen Graham's photo from home, zoom into his feet or just check out our story.
Speaker 3: We have like an isolated picture of the feet there.
Speaker 13: Good Morning, JAV Show I'm calling in about Graham's foot that has to be headed.
Speaker 3: It like, there is no way a great day. It's not edited, right, that's year.
Speaker 1: That's what that is it?
Speaker 3: That is it.
Speaker 1: We might need to do like an unboxing video later or I just take my sock up. See yeah, Jimmy, please see if that's what it looks like normally. I don't know.
Speaker 13: Stop getting on my buddy, Gram. Stop stop the Graham hate. Even though his foot is deformed, he's still one of the hottest or probably the hottest.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna say, the hottest radio personality in.
Speaker 1: The Bay Area.
Speaker 3: Don't what I mean?
Speaker 11: Who cares about feet?
Speaker 3: Really?
Speaker 4: Just Graham just sucks.
Speaker 3: Next time, don't forget.
Speaker 1: Thank you for leaving that talk.
Speaker 2: All right, We're gonna wrap that up morning, so go check it out though if you haven't already, Graham, what do you want to talk about here?
Speaker 3: Buddy?
Speaker 8: Have you guys heard about the scary increase in the number of werewolf babies in Europe? What have you guys not heard about the werewolf babies? There has been a surprisingly large rise in the incidents of these cases of were wolf babies. There are babies that are just hair all over their bodies. They're calling them were wolf babies.
Speaker 3: Is that the actual like term, like medical term?
Speaker 1: Yeah, I've heard doctor say it for sure. I don't I don't know if there's an actual but uh, it's actually hypertrichosis, but they call it. They call it were wolf syndrome.
Speaker 8: And it's a rare condition characterized by abnormal growth of excessive hair in areas other than scalp. And we're seeing babies with like hair just on their arms, on their shoulders, wear wolf babies. Now, this is not some sort of you know, spooky Halloween thing or something. There is an explanation for this, and they say it's all likely caused by their dad or somebody close to them using hair growth medication.
Speaker 1: And it's like trans like a rodaine, like a monoxidyl.
Speaker 8: Now there are topical treatments of that, like foam me type stuff that you can rub into your scalp. Will kids are coming into contact with this second hand somehow, either maybe dad's not washing his hands enough or they're somehow getting their skin in contact with it. And baby's skin is a lot more sensitive than hours. It's a lot dinner and so the medication is getting their skin and boom, hair is popping out everywhere. So if you are treating baldness, dad's listen up, and you're using minoxidol to treat that baldness and using a topical, but there's also a pill form of that, and they think maybe it's getting to baby some other. Anyways, if you're using, make sure your young newborn doesn't come into contact with that in any way.
Speaker 2: It's something that they're developing after they're already born, not like in the womb.
Speaker 1: And they're just like, no, no, they're not propping they're not popping out as little many were wolves. They're turning into them.
Speaker 3: Good because it's a full moon out.
Speaker 8: They say on how on a full moon you will hear them howling, these werewolf babies. But you need to take great care not to let this stuff transfer to your baby's skin. Now, once they're stopped being exposed to it, it looks like the hair growth is regressing rather.
Speaker 1: Rapidly, so that is good news. They won't grow up to be teen wolf or were wolf. I see what you did there, But yes, wear wolf babies. They've seen them.
Speaker 8: Big rise in the incidents of this particular in Europe, I'm assuming it's happening here as well.
Speaker 3: Probably this was just a.
Speaker 1: Study in Europe.
Speaker 3: Interesting. I want to go back to talking about your feet because stop. Check it out.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four nine.
Speaker 2: It's a big week for concerts. Billy Eilish is come into SAP Center. She's performing tomorrow and on Wednesday. Gonna be so much fun. I thought this was pretty cool. She is teaming up with Caltrain to encourage the use of public transportation rather than like driving, and you know parking is going to be a mess anyways, who wants.
Speaker 3: To deal with that? You don't trust me?
Speaker 2: So Caltrain they're doing something where one of their cars is going to be like it's they're calling it the Billy Car. Okay, so this is like Jess for her fans. She's going to be on there train five twenty two. No, she's not going to be on the Billy Car. But it's going to depart from San Francisco. This is only tomorrow, depart from San Francisco at five nineteen pm, and then it's going to stop all the way down the peninsula, making, you know, picking up Billie Eilish fans. Yes, until they get to San Jose til they get to the SAP Center, and I guess they're going to be given out like official merch from.
Speaker 3: The tour, as like prizes on the train for like a few lucky people. Can they do this for every concert? I wish they one? Wouldn't that be so cool?
Speaker 8: That's very fun. What do we call Billie eilish fans? Because I just thought billionaires billionaires would be No.
Speaker 3: I actually really like that.
Speaker 2: It's a good name, Billy Billionaires eyelashes delicious.
Speaker 3: In the podcast.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's take out.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't think they have a name. That was really cool.
Speaker 2: Armies had a name they used to I feel like that's kind of played out. They don't really do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry, Billynaires.
Speaker 3: Some fans have referred to themselves as avocados. What please explain? No idea why? I have no idea why? Maybe because she likes the color green?
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Some some fans have also sarcastically used the name eyelashes or eyelashers.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm mad that that's actually a thing because it was just podcast.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: The Billy Carr Tomorrow Train five twenty two departs from San Francisco.
Speaker 3: If you are going to the Billy I consider it. That's it.
Speaker 2: It's a big week for concerts. Billy Eilish's coming to SAP Center. She's performing tomorrow and on Wednesday. Gonna be so much fun. I thought this was pretty cool. She is teaming up with Caltrain to encourage the use of public transportation rather than like driving, and you know parking is going to be a mess anyways, who wants.
Speaker 3: To deal with that? You don't trust me.
Speaker 2: So Caltrain they're doing something where one of their cars is going to be like it's they're calling it the Billy Car. Okay, so this is like Jess for her fans. She's going to be on there train five twenty two. No, she's not going to be on the Billy Car. But it's going to depart from San Francisco. This is only tomorrow, depart from San Francisco at five nineteen pm, and then it's going to stop all the way down the peninsula, making, you know, picking up Billie Eilish fans.
Speaker 3: Yes, until they get to San Jose, til they get to the SAP.
Speaker 2: Center, and I guess they're going to be given out like official merch from the tour as like prizes on the train were like a few lucky people.
Speaker 3: Can they do this for every concert? I wish they would, Wouldn't that be so cool?
Speaker 8: That's very fun. What do we call Billie Eilish fans? Because I just thought billionaires billionaires would be No.
Speaker 3: I actually really like that.
Speaker 1: It's a good name.
Speaker 2: Billy Billionaires, Elsheslicios.
Speaker 1: The podcast Yeats take Out. Yeah, I don't think they have a name that wasies had a name they used to.
Speaker 3: I feel like that's kind of played out. They don't really do that anymore.
Speaker 1: Well, sorry, Billys.
Speaker 3: Some fans have referred to themselves as avocados. What please explain? No idea why? I have no idea why? Maybe because she likes the color green?
Speaker 2: Oh.
Speaker 3: Some some fans have also sarcastically used the name eyelashes or eyelashers.
Speaker 1: There we go.
Speaker 2: Wow, I'm mad that it's actually a thing because it was just past.
Speaker 3: So yeah.
Speaker 2: The Billy Carr Tomorrow Train five twenty two depart from San Francisco.
Speaker 3: If you are going to the Billie Eielish Show, consider it. That's it.
Speaker 1: The JV Show on Wild ninety four to nine