Speaker 1: Oh fello, thats are.
Speaker 2: Hello, and welcome to the show. This is the Occult of Conspiracy. And my name is Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and today we are going to be covered uncovering some of the older concepts that we have talked about and about how they have possibly even evolved into today. So people bring up mk Ultra, and people bring up Project mocking Bird and these types of things, and they say, you know, the especially the blue pillars, the ones with their third eyes all the way closed. They'll say, that's just what they used to do. They were just experimenting. They were trying to push the human mind and body to its limits. Da da da da. Right, false, still.
Speaker 3: Going on, and we got proof of it right now, absolutely, And I know that a lot of people myself included, right when we talk about conspiracies with the three letter agencies from the fifties, the sixties, the seventies, the eighties, that's like the Cold War era of the spy games, and like at that point it was carte blanche, do whatever you need to do to get the results because we've got to stop communism. Okay, fine, fine, yes, but that's the thing. So many things have been confirmed about what happened in the past. So there's like two mindsets when it comes to the dark underbelly of our government and these three letters agencies. Right, there's the Cold War era and there's the post nine to eleven era. Here's the thing, it's not like one of them is better or worse than the other. They just got smarter and they had to upscale their tactics. Right in the seventies and eighties. This is before we had the Internet, This before we had photo imaging on AI and things like that. You know, these agencies are still doing the absolute worstest of the worst, but they are a lot more slick about it these days. That's all that's changed.
Speaker 2: Are they more slick about it or have we become so hypnotized to what they've been aiming to do that it's so out in the open that we don't even notice it because of our deep hypnosis that they've lulled us into. And that's and not just by you know, the verbiage and mainstream media. That's all across the board, the pharmaceutical industry, the sky's being poisoned, the water being poisoned, the food not being nutritious, every single thing five G all of that, right, every single thing has been literally created to stagnate you, to dull your mind, to make you not look into things. These are your people, and they're all over the place, the people the victims of this. And I'm not gonna lie. I used to be. I used to be one of those what are they called the NPCs. I say that like, I feel like we're kind of all born into that in a sense.
Speaker 3: Right, Like nobody's immune to propaganda. Nobody's immune to propaganda. Every and everybody who's like, oh yes, we are no, not a single one of anybody in America. When nine to eleven happened, I'm talking right after for the rest of two thousand and one, from September to December, every American wanted blood in Afghanistan for this shit. Oh, we are all susceptible to propaganda, ladies and gentlemen. It's not a thing to be ashamed of. We're humans. We have a lizard brain. They know that, and they know the things to make the brain get a response from us. That's a secret that's been known by these people for you know, centuries.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and and it's all over the place. Like I just named a few, how about the school system. How about the school system that doesn't doesn't want you questioning everything that this is the history and don't question it. Well, this is the science, and don't question it. This is how reality works. This is the history of our land and the land across the world, and don't question it because if you do, you're gonna get deemed a crazy nut job conspiracy theorist. And not only are they gonna separate you from the rest of society, they use that term to even separate you from your friends, from your family, from your loved ones. We've we've we've had conversations with people who once they start diving into these kind of topics, like their their their wives or their husbands, want nothing to do with them anymore. Their their their relationship with their kids, starts to fracture their relationship with society, their work. They can't do it anymore because you know too much. You are neo taking the red pill and ev everybody else around you is blue pilled like a motherfucker, right, And we've seen this, We've had to go through it ourselves. We were looked at as crazy nut jobs for the first few years of this conspiracy podcast. My family looked at me like I was the black sheep, not that I already wasn't in some kind of case before, but I was full on black sheep. I was full on heretical, damn dear for just questioning the world in which they believed existed.
Speaker 3: So, oh, dude, this is Trump got shot in the ear? All right? This wasn't even like way back when we started this. We had been blowing and going doing the cult of conspiracy. See for quite some time. I was at a family get together at my mom's house, sitting at the table, and somehow Trump getting shot had just come up into the conversation. It was like a couple of weeks removed from that. I forget what the reason for the party was, doesn't matter, And I'm just sitting there at the kitchen table, just silent, just mind of my business. Because they don't want me to weigh in on this. They don't want me to start talking on this because my family is so used to me going off the rails. Like I said last week, for Mother's Day, I'm over here talking to my uncle about what adrenochrome is. Everybody's over here just trying to have a hot dog. Meanwhile, I get asked a question, what I'm gonna do not answer it? So like here we are. So then finally I'm just kind of like well, and then everybody kind of looks at me, and my brother in law goes, go ahead, Jacob, what happened with Trump getting shot in the ear? And I'm like, all right, sit down, let's let's have this conversation. Look, I get it, I get it. The world is not ready for a hundred percent of the truth one hundred percent of the time, and not even truth. A lot of people are not comfortable asking very hard questions because they're afraid of either A what the answer might be, or B what they've never considered the answer could be. A lot of people are scared to have that conversation, even with themselves.
Speaker 2: It's a lot like like Kevin Gates once said, you got to get out of your own city in order to be seen, and I believe that's actually I think he actually took that from Jesus right, Like.
Speaker 3: Then he had to profit in your hometown.
Speaker 2: He had to get the fuck out of there and start, you know, talking to other people and learning other things and all that other stuff. Like the whole story of Jesus, he had to escape his hometown in order to really kind of like break the coating.
Speaker 3: And your hometown knows who you were when you were a kid and an awkward teenager, and they know your mom and them, and so whenever you're out here trying to do some earth shaking things and not just to the realm of Jesus, Kevin Gaes name, your person doesn't matter aside from you being from like New York or LA or Miami or a city that's so big to where you could go like two neighborhoods over and you're basically in a whole new city. Aside from that, Yeah, dude, if you're trying to change the world, you can't do that from your hometown. There's no way.
Speaker 2: And you're going to almost have borderline like paranoid schizophrenic ideologies and you're like ideas going throughout your mind at the in the beginning, right like because oh my god, I can't drink this water. Oh my god, there's a bunch of chemstrail chemptrails outside. Oh my god. Whenever a big mac is held into a container for a year, it doesn't decompose, like, oh my god, they're really poising us. Then you turn on the TV. You see all the mockingbird media. You see that literally local news stations are parroting what major news stations are saying word for word, gimmick for gimmick, and you're like, what did I just wake up into? So it can be fracturing to your reality, and not only to your reality, your identity. You don't even know who you are anymore because you've been so programmed by the matrix itself itself right that now you're questioning even what you are, who you are, what is the purpose of all this? And so this is for anybody who is very new to conspiracies, this is going to be your This is going to be your thing that you can look at and just know that you're not crazy. This shit has been going on, and it's up to you on what you do with this information, how you apply it to your life, how you apply it to your view and your vision of the world, so that you can prevent yourself from from getting uh sigested these hypnotic suggestions that are all around you all the time. And so that's really the purpose behind this show. So we're gonna get started, Okay, We're gonna get started. We're gonna go deep down the rabbit hole. But we're gonna start in the beginning. Now I don't mean the beginning, the beginning, the American beginning, because this shit was going on over in Nazi Germany for a long time. They were practicing on their own people over there, and then of course, what was it a project paper clip, you know, they took a bunch of Nazis brought them over here, and of course as soon as the Nazis come over here, this is whenever this shit kicks off.
Speaker 3: Okay, So.
Speaker 2: First off, we're going to get into MK ultra. For those that don't know or maybe just need a little reminder, Okay.
Speaker 3: Once again, this is all the MK ulture specifically has been confirmed by every source, even the CAA operatives that were conducting these experiments quote unquote experiments. It's understood historical facts. This is undisputed. Every one knows that this is a thing that took.
Speaker 2: Place, documented like heavily documented, a lot of it redacted, and they held out a lot of stuff. And we're going to get to what they held out because new information just came out back in December of last year of new things that have been uncovered via FOYA, so it's wild. I didn't know that new shit came out on MK Ultra, so it's going to get pretty crazy.
Speaker 3: I had heard about it, but I didn't know if there was anything actually new, or if it was kind of like a regurgitation of the stuff that you and I have already talked about on the show a few times, so I didn't actually dive in. I'm excited, all.
Speaker 2: Right, So before we get there, let's lay the groundwork and the foundation. This is an article from all That's Interesting dot com, one of my favorite websites.
Speaker 3: Real quick, actually, while we're talking about what we are looking at right now, to any of the good cult members, first time listeners, new listeners, old listeners that have wanted to get this all in the best way possible. If you would like to see these articles, see the videos, see our faces rather than just hear it through your ear holes, Jonathan at this time, tell them where they could.
Speaker 2: Go Patreon dot com, slash Cult of Conspiracy podcast. That link is down in the show notes below. It's the best way to be able to support us to continue on this wild adventure that we we didn't know where it was going to go. When we first started this conspiracy podcast, we did not know where it was going to go. We didn't know what cana fucking beans or can of worms that we were opening up until we just kept on uncovering and kept on uncovering. You know, people will ask us, you know, friends and family members, how many conspiracies could there possibly be for you to keep on doing this for coming up on five fucking years already. Well, the truth of the matter is is that literally everything is a conspiracy. That's not an exaggeration, that is an absolute fact. Every single thing that you look into has some conspiratorial bullshit tied to it, and how they've been trying to manipulate you and how you've been, you know, a victim of the propaganda in general. So yeah, best place to be able to find all of that is over at patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Post podcast it is. It's a show where you can get the over at Patreon. You can get the shows a couple of days in advance. You get to see all the video, you get to you if you join our third Eye all the way Open to here on Patreon, you also get to join us every Tuesday night for the Cult Member Live show. But probably the best part about all of Patreon in general is that it is completely wow, you want everybody instead of y'all this time. I'm a little ashamed of.
Speaker 3: Change it up. I don't like it as much as y'all. I don't like it as much as y'all. That was a trial. It was a you know, we'll see how it goes. We're changing it up everybody.
Speaker 2: We're all about trial and error over here. We're just trying to see what works and what doesn't. But yeah, it is the best place to be able to come and support the show and the best place to get all inclusive access to everything Cult of Conspiracy. Literally as soon as we are done shooting, it is edited and put up within a day. So if you don't want to wait three, four, five, six, seven days or whatever, you want to be able to get it now. It's like JG. Wentworth, it's my money and I need it now. Right you want, you want that ship right now? You come over to patreon dot com slash Cult of Conspiracy Podcast.
Speaker 3: Indeed, and if you do sign up for that third eye all the way open to here, you get to join us every Tuesday night at nine pm Central for our live shows. This cult community that we have made for ourselves is great. It is a great time, free flowing information, laughs all the way around. You hear the lives as you listen to our show. We will release them every week as an episode. Come check us out, come join us for the lives. While we're already plugging the Patreon, gonna take this opportunity to plug our individual patreons. For those that don't know, Jonathan and I also go live on our individual platforms on Patreon, on Metamisteries, and on the Cajun Night. If you would like to join in those conversations every Wednesday night at nine pm Central. Come check us out our individual patreons as well. Links are in the description below.
Speaker 2: Oh boy, and the show that we just did last night on Meta Mysteries was a fucking absolute mind exploding banger.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: We talked about with within string theory and quantum physics, there's this thing called redshift and blue shift.
Speaker 3: Oh dude. This.
Speaker 2: I believe that this is the way that entities goes, interdimensional beings, aliens, whatever. I believe that this is how they are entering and exiting our realm of existence. Not only that, but how we would enter and exit their realm of existence and everything that you would need to do to be able to achieve that. Red shift and blue shift. I actually named it. It's going to be coming out on Friday. It's going to be called one shift, two shift, red shift, blue shift. Get a little doctor Seuss up in there. But it's fucking wild.
Speaker 3: Like wormholes and like tears in the time and space continuum or is it like completely something else.
Speaker 2: It's basically about how like light reacts, so whenever light is refracted or expanded and essentially, yeah, poking black holes in space time in general, and how extra dimensional and even aliens would be able to travel here. And so whenever people are like seeing UFOs and like how they blink into this re reality and then they blink out and they go back into their reality or another reality or something like that, how we are seeing that and what could be the mechanism scientifically as to how they're actually achieving that, and also about how we're able to do that. So a lot of the old like uh shamanic teachings about how to enter into the astral realm and all that other kind of shit and eating healthy and you know, maintaining your you know, exercise and meditation and certain all the different kind of ways. So it is fucking awesome. And I feel like we really cracked a code last night and that is thanks to a listener of the show, so big shout out. He said, don't name my name, So I just want to give a little love.
Speaker 3: You know who you are.
Speaker 2: We appreciate you know the thing because he said, dude, there's something that I have not been able to sleep of or a sleep about just thinking about this thing, and I've put it to the test and I believe that this is really what's going on. He said, just look up, look up red shift and blue shift. And I was like, say, let's I got you. And so it led me to go down a rabbit hole. That was a fascinating conversation. Anybody it's interested in that. Meta Mysteries comes out Monday and Wednesdays on this platform.
Speaker 3: There we go. All right, Now let's get into the historical background that led us to where we are today. Let's talk a little mk Ultra.
Speaker 2: So what was mk ultra the CIA's top secret Cold war research program. Okay, so during the nineteen fifties and sixties, the CIA used brainwashing, hypnosis, and torture on thousands of subjects brutalized by the infamous Project mk Ultra experiments. Though they may sound like science fiction and though the CIA tried to deny them for years, the mind control experiments of Project mk Ultra were all too real. For more than a decade, at the height of the Cold War, CIA researchers abused helpless subjects in some of the most disturbing experiments in history. Convinced that the Soviet Union had developed mind control capabilities, the CIA tried to do the same with the with MK Ultra, starting in nineteen fifty three. What followed was an expansive program undertaken eighty undertaken across eighty institutions, universities, and hospitals. Each one carried out torturous experiments, including electrocution, verbal and sexual abuse, and dosing subjects with massive quantities of LSD.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so whenever people taken, weren't they also the mentally handicap.
Speaker 2: Oh dude, all of them, all of them, Yeah, like literally everybody. I mean, they wanted to test it on kids, on adults, on mentally handicapped, on on physically handicapped, like it went all over the place, on psychics, on witches, on religious people, like they wanted to get all the information as as much as they possibly could, Right, so it says. What's more, these experiments often used unwitting subjects who were left with permanent psychological damage. Shocking unsurprising. Oh, by the way, so whenever I talk about like hypnosis and past life regressions and people are like, oh, not doingk ultra shit. I'm not torturing you, I'm not sexually abusing you, I'm not giving you LSD. I'm putting you into a light trance. Okay, not the same shit at all.
Speaker 3: I can tell you as somebody who was hypnotized by Jonathan and experienced the past life regression, there's nothing traumatic about the experience. It is very calm, very organized. You are in control the whole time. You can snap out of it of your own fruition if you choose at any point in time, like it's it's not like this at all.
Speaker 2: Of course, I could have given Jacob that suggestion that leads him to believe that, and could have tickled his ppee behind closed doors that he'll never know. Bud no, it's all on video, so you can go and look it. You blackmail me like fucking p Diddy, you dick. So anyhow, unsurprisingly, the CIA conducted the project with the utmost secrecy, even giving it multiple code names, and when it finally ended in the nineteen most of the records pertaining to it were destroyed on the orders of the Director of the CIA himself. That is all but a small misfiled cash accidentally left intact. Eventually, those documents and several government investigations helped bring the project to light. Today the public, even the public even has access to some twenty thousand documents concerning Project mk ultra's mind control experiments.
Speaker 3: So today that's a small cash. Twenty thousand documents is a small forgotten about cash. So we honestly have no idea how extensive these things really went.
Speaker 2: That just goes to show how much research they had. The twenty thousand documents is breadcrumbs of what's what was left.
Speaker 3: So to mine Operation snow White that we just talked about with the Scientology Church. Years of spy games to get all these documents, and it was like thirty three thousand documents, years and thousands of spies to get that this was one forgotten about small cash twenty two thousand.
Speaker 2: Good lord, Yeah, this was a this was something that they were borderline obsessed with. So yeah, anyway, it says, but even this provides only a small window into what is perhaps one of the largest and most heinous government programs and cover ups in American history. So here we go the birth of Project mk Ultra at the height of the Cold War. And as you can see right here, here's one of the one of the redacted files. It says proposal. It is proposed to continue research on problems critical to a clarification of the fundamental aspects of the stimulus response relationship in biological systems GEEZ Studies will be conducted utilizing chronic animal preparations with permanent septal septal electrodes. It's hard to read because it's like printed and it old, but it says investigations will be conducted utilizing chronic electrode preparation coupled with selected classical types of conditioning. Studies will be conducted on the geography of the brain in selected species of animals to determine the focus in which stimulations will produce a specific reaction. So at first they were testing it on animals right right, as they do. But it says a careful literature survey, especially of the Russian literature of foreign research in this area, will be conducted.
Speaker 3: So they're basically talking about getting electroshock therapy to warrant certain responses based off of what image they were seeing.
Speaker 2: Oh, this is like this is winter soldier shit too. Yeah, you know, so it's all encompassing, like how can we turn regular people into super soldiers? How can we control even the rest of the of the puppets minds out there? Right? So you want to get everybody on board with going to war so that you get the funding and the tax dollars, and so you're seen as the good guy. So it's all encompassing.
Speaker 3: Right here, right right.
Speaker 2: And that's not to say that the Russians were like good guys by any means. I'm just saying we're not necessarily the good guys either.
Speaker 3: Like I've said before, do there hadn't been a war where there's been good, true good guys and true bad guys for quite some time. All the conflicts around the world right now, y'all, sorry, there's no good guys to.
Speaker 2: Be found, right, so it says. As the Cold War moved into its peak era in the early nineteen fifties, the American intelligence community grew increasingly obsessed with the growing technological advancements of the Soviet Union. The US government feared, in particular that it was already falling behind the Soviet Union in regard to novel interrogation techniques. Reports during the Korean War, which later proved erroneous, suggested that North Korean and Soviet forces had developed mind control capabilities and the US couldn't let them have that advantage. Thus, on April thirteenth, nineteen fifty three, then director of the Nascent CIA, Alan Welsh Dulles, sanctioned project mk Ultra. Oh, Alan Dulles, bro. You know, it's always this fucking guy.
Speaker 3: For any of the newer listeners to the cult conspiracy, if the name Alan Dulles doesn't ring a bell, do a quick Google search and just check out the man's career and where he went and what he was in charge of in the timeframes that he was in charge. Kind of like the godfather of all of the quote unquote dirty deeds of the three letter agencies typically go back to one of like five guys. Alan Dulles is one of those five guys.
Speaker 2: And those dirty deeds are not done dirt cheap. They're done on the American tax dollar.
Speaker 3: There's a high tax dollar that I might add. You look at the amount of money that they soaked into these projects, which I understand that like a lot of that has been redacted as well, and we don't actually know all the details. Dude, this is not cheap to keep subjects in a lab and perform experiments on them for like twenty years. This is this is not something that can happen for like, oh, it's like a prisoner. It only costs fifty cents a day to feed them, bro, it ain't cost fifty cents a day to feed a prisoner since like fifty five okay, Like no, it's it's this is very very expensive experiments that were being done at this time. And again a Google search will show you who Alan Dallas was.
Speaker 2: But so you if you have ever had any kind of questions that our government has ever dived into anything psychic or witchcraftian or magically or any of that kind of stuff, you think, oh, that's just fiction. That's just fantasy. And people that believe in that are just absolute nut jobs because there's no way. Well, let me bring you this to this sentiment right here. The program was quickly headed by chemist and poison expert Sidney Gottlieb, who was known in covert circles as the Black Sorcerer.
Speaker 3: Right there, babe, It really a title that gets thrown around so loosely, right.
Speaker 2: Black sorcerer, that's that's black magic, right, So that is you're you're working with demons, your work with evil spirits, you're working with poisons, you're working like this is the essentially the black square on the free Masonic checkerboard, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So one of Gottlieb's original goals was to create a truth serum that could be used against Soviet spies and prisoners of war in order to gain intelligence. Unsurprisingly, perhaps generating generating a truth serum proved difficult. Instead, researchers believe that a kind of mind control could be achieved by placing the subject in a heavily altered mental state, typically with the help of wildly experimental drugs. According to journalist Stephen Kinzer, Gottlieb realized that in order to control the mind, he'd he'd have to wipe it first. Second, you have to find a way to insert a new mind into that resulting void. Holy ship. Yep, so he goes, we didn't get too far on number two, but he did do a lot of work on number one as far as e racing the mind and.
Speaker 3: Just everybody knows a truth serum again quick Google search away sodium foippen all that would be the quote unquote truth serum that would be discussing on this one. It's a real thing.
Speaker 2: And this guy was a poison expert. And this is also back in the fifties.
Speaker 3: So anyhow, I didn't exactly have all the same restrictions on what we can and cannot give to people at.
Speaker 2: This time, right right, So it says in Gottlieb's own words, project mk Ultra's Mind experiments extensively, research extensively, researched extensively how drugs could enhance the ability of individuals to withstand privation, torture, and coercion, as well as produce amnesia, shock, and confusion. This is our government, This is our government now, okay. A declassified document from nineteen fifty five added that mk Ultra sought to observe in quotes, materials which will cause the victim to age faster or slower in maturity, and substances which will promote illogical thinking and impulses to the point where the recipient would be discredited in public dundun conspiracy.
Speaker 3: Theorist, right, right, absolutely. What was that movie with Robin Williams where he became the president?
Speaker 2: Oh I remember that movie?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Yeah, yeah, you remember the woman that was trying to say, like, oh my god, the voting booths, it's there's a glitch in them or something like that. She was attacked. They injected her with something and she went schizophrenic and had to be hospitalized. And now, no matter what she says, she was just looked at like she was a druggie who had a psyschological break. So like, no one's going to listen to anything she has to say, whether it's true or not.
Speaker 2: It's literally that literally that yes. And so whenever you're getting mainstream media discrediting alternative histories or alternative theories and calling them conspiracy theorists, that is this is this is really the magic behind it. It's a sigil in a sense, right, It's it's if you give somebody a title of a conspiracy theorist, you may as well just put a pedophile on their forehead. Nobody wants to talk to you now, right right, like, oh, you're a conspiracy theorist. I don't want to be involved in that, so I want to get along. I want to go along, to get along. I want everybody to see me as normal. So they put this stigma, this sigil in a sense, really it is kind of like a magical sigil, and they place it over top of certain people who are out there blaring the horn talking about like, Yo, this reality isn't what you think it is, this is what the government's doing, this is what they've been up to. And all that you need to do is place that magical sigil and say, oh, he's just a conspiracy theorist, and bang right, everybody is shocked back into their normal, everyday reality.
Speaker 3: And for those that think that that just happened in a movie and that's just not real life, like, oh, I'm sorry, do we forget that. Martin Lawrence, at one point in time, was attacked and then ran through the streets of New York but naked, screaming that they were trying to kill him. And then he was putting the looney bin and oh, well, you know he suffered a psychotic break. Oh, Dave Chappelle, right, they were trying to kill him. His words, not mine. So he took off to Africa and walked away from fifty million dollars. So again, this is not just something of the hair brain. Oh that's not real. No, no, this is something that happens still to this day.
Speaker 2: So everybody that is out there getting but hurt about what Kanye is saying about the Nazis and shit like that, just know he absolutely went through an mk ultra type of program. At first, they were talking about giving him all these drugs to calm his mind down and basically dull him out a little bit, right, And so whenever.
Speaker 3: He's said with Michael Jackson, right, actually came out they don't care about us. Next thing, you know, he strung out on some concoction that ended up killing him.
Speaker 2: Really, so you think these people are crazy or what led them to this? You know, that's what you got it. Instead of judging a book by its cover, try and dive into the book itself and understand where it began. Because Kanye wasn't crazy in the beginning, he might have been a little special. I'd have been a little bit out there, but they did their best to try to hone in on, you know, the things that he was good at, is as far as producing music and writing lyrics and promoting brands and stuff like that. They wanted to squeeze him for everything that he was worth, as far as money goes, as far as content goes, as far as manipulation through music and frequencies and words and all that other shit to promote this kind of human nature that kind of goes against human nature whenever you're talking about including guns and drugs and hoes and like, that's not what it means to be a human. But that's what they were trying to essentially hypnotize the public into thinking.
Speaker 3: Look, anybody that's had any dealings with the Kardashians that is now on the outs with them, are all every one of them is saying that they are a coven of witches. That's not just like a thing that people say because they're jaded xes y'all. If every single person that's ever had dealings with that family is all saying the exact same thing, it sounds like to me being me here. We need to be listening, Yeah, a little bit. The truth is real and I mean that that's that is what.
Speaker 2: It is to try and get my Kim Kardashians speech on. My god, I cannot stand that. And you know what's crazy is you want to talk about MK ultra before there's before the Kardashians came on the scene, as far as like the blue pilled women out there go. And then there's the blue pilled women out there that watch the Kardashians and they all talk and act like them. They want to look like them, they want to be them, right Like it's disgusting, and so you know, uh, it's don't don't don't fall victim to that, like, because you're like everybody out there that is falling victim to whatever the media is trying to portray, and you're trying to find yourself. I get it. We're all we're all out here trying to figure out what this reality is and who we are and all that kind of shit. You're more than that, So don't don't just settle for you know, whatever society deems normal and sexy like that. It's not sexy at all.
Speaker 3: I'm sorry. A vapid, shallow woman that only is consumed with herself is the most unattractive thing to me. I'm sorry, I like that. What good is that to anybody?
Speaker 2: Yeah, like, you got to have a little bit of depth to you. If you're just surfaced, Like, get the fuck out of here. I want nothing to do with you.
Speaker 3: Agreed. Yeah, please sell all the women out there watching the Keeping Up with the Kardashians, listen, You're better than that. I promise you. You are better than that. Watch something else, Please don't. Because your brain is a computer, Okay, as we are going to learn more about with this mk Ultra article on everything else that we are going to watch here, your brain is the most intricate computer that has ever been produced ever, and what you put into it will eventually come out of it. Okay, be careful what you put in. That's all we're saying here.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's not that crazy. Whenever you look into television and it literally spells out tell a vision. You got the channels you're channeling, right, you got every single show? What does that? Oh? A program? Right? Like? And so it's literally all over the place. It's telling you what it's doing. It's programming you. It's channeling information, it is telling you a vision. This is sorcery, So don't fall victim to that, Like you're more than that. This is modern day bread and circus.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah. And also on that same vibe, don't let your kids watch Coco Melan or kayu, let's be good parents about it. Just throwing that out, don't do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, my son whenever he was going to daycare. He's not in daycare anymore, but whenever he was going to daycare, he started coming home and he started saying, So he's got the little Portuguese little swagger to him. He's a little bilingual baby, and so he says things and so like you know, kind of mixing like spanglish kind of thing, and so he'll start He came home from daycare one day and he started just singing, Cocomegan Coco mean, and we're like, we have never watched that in this house. Why are you saying that? And come to find out, there was a little bit of Coco Melician Mela Coco melan shit that was going on over the daycare. That wasn't the reason why we pulled him out, but that was definitely a contributing factor on bro Absolutely not. So let's get back to it all right. So, with these goals in mind Project mk Ultra, scientists began devising mind altering experiment experiments with insidious goals and disastrous results. So how did mk Ultra's mind control experiments work. That's your boy, Sidney Gottlieb, the uh, the Black sorce Sorcerer. Yeah, yeah, buddy, just looks like a regular guy.
Speaker 3: He looks like somebody's rich uncle, you know what I mean. He looked not like a full He don't look like a popol in this picture. I mean he looks like just some guy who works in an office somewhere, you know, just a well to do gentleman. You wouldn't look at him and immediately think, oh god, he is the Black Sorcerer of the United States Government. But boy, ol, boy, can looks be deceiving?
Speaker 2: They walk among you and you wouldn't notice them.
Speaker 3: Okay. Not every witch looks like Uma Abadeine or Lady Gaga, right, Not every dark sorcerer looks like a vampire that hasn't seen the sun in eight years. Like, No, they absolutely could be your neighbor.
Speaker 2: The wizards have stepped up their game and they've mixed into the public eye without even being noticed. And to be honest, that's some invisible cloak type of shit, which you know, that's what your boy the uh Harry Potter, No, I was thinking of the wizard guy that we've talked to, the Satanic wizard. He would say that he would put on like he would do like this magical spell and so that he would put on like this invisible cloak kind of thing, and that way whenever he went on to parties and out in the public, he wouldn't get noticed. And so that's some real that's some real shit. It's not in the same way of like Harry Potter putting on an invisible cloak and you're invisible. It's more so with the mind that you're basically doing some kind of magical spell or some kind of shit like that to where people may see you but they don't notice you. It's a difference, right, bro.
Speaker 3: That is still one of our most listened to episodes of Alts, and I've been seeing him more and more. He's making his rounds onto certain YouTube spaces now like the man's story is getting some traction behind it and people are listening.
Speaker 2: Very interesting fellow, without a doubt. So anyhow, let's get back to it. So from the beginning, mk ultra's mind control experiments were conducted with great secrecy, in part because the CIA was well aware of the dubious ethics involved. For secrecy state sake, The program's one hundred and sixty two experiments were spread out across multiple cities, college campuses, prisons, and hospitals. In total, one hundred and eighty five researchers were involved, and many of them didn't even know that their work was meant for the CIA. In all of the dozens of settings, the primary experimental method often involved administering large quantities of various mind altering substances in hopes of wiping the human mind in the way that Gottlieb wanted to. Subjects were dosed with LSD, opioids, THHC, and synthetic government created super hallucinogen b Z. I need to look into that super hallucinogen. We talking about something stronger than DMT.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna look this up. Super hallucinogen b Z keep going.
Speaker 2: Z, as well as widely available substances such as alcohol. Researchers would also sometimes administer two drugs with opposite effects, such as barbiture barbitur rate and it's oh, I've never seen it spelled that way though, and an amphetamine, so an upper and a downer right simultaneously. So they would administer these these two drugs simultaneously and observe their subjects reactions, or give subjects already under the influence of alcohol a dose of another drug like LSD. Anybody that has ever been cross faded? It sucks ass, all right, So what does.
Speaker 3: This b Z now? Okay? So the technical term for the scientific name for it is three quinn slid quin slidinal benzolate okay. Qn B is another term for it is an odorless and bitterless tasting military incapacitating agent. BZ is an antagonist of the uh muscurinic acetetylin receptors. Okay, So it basically fucks up your brain, it says, I gotta right here. What does BZ do to you? BZ is absorbed through the lungs and rapidly crosses the blood brain barrier. Individuals exposed to high dose develop confusion and hallucinations and become delirious. While sufficiently lucid they may report a dry mouth and blurred vision from loss of accommodation. So basically, it is a military grade incapacitating hallucinogen that was developed completely in a lab by our government.
Speaker 2: Fuck that. Yeah, see you're you're gonna see demons in there.
Speaker 3: Oh you're gonna see something. You're gonna because DMT is a natural chemical, right, your brain produces it itself. Every time you dream, you are essentially experiencing a DMT trip in a sense, right, not even in.
Speaker 2: A sense that's actually what's going on.
Speaker 3: Well, I don't want to use the term a trip, but I guess per per the definition.
Speaker 2: I meaning you're experiencing non reality. Yeah, that's a good point.
Speaker 3: It would be a DMT trip, a more controlled version of it, which is again something your brain does naturally. No problems here. It has the receptors to do it. It produces the chemical match all the stuff BZ is not that BZ is basically from from what I just read, it's way more potent than DMT. It hits you way harder and way faster. And it's not just a hallucinogen. It's an incapacitating hallucinogen. It was made for military grade usage, Like, oh my god.
Speaker 2: So yeah, they were using that along with LSD THC, alcohol, amphetamines, barbituates. Literally everything that they were giving college students in hospital patients and shit like that are spread across you know, all the cities right of America, and uh, you know what's really fucked up is the fact that they got into the college campuses because you see that, like even today, it still lingers, right, Like all of these people that are on college campuses, they're fucking brainwashed, bro, Like they can't tell their head from their ass, and it's crazy, Like not everybody, I mean, I'm not trying to group everybody into the same thing. There's a lot of very smart, like red pilled people who are in college, I'm not saying that, but there's a lot of really fucking dumb people who fall victim to propaganda and they believe it.
Speaker 3: I have met so many college educated idiots, it's astounding, fucking astounding.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So, aside from drugs, researchers also use hypnosis, often in an effort to create fear in subjects that could then be exploited to gain information. Fear induced hypnosis.
Speaker 3: Fuck, fear induced hypnosis. You remember your DMT trip where it was like the most amazing thing you'd ever experienced in your life, and then you remember the one where I am judging by your description of it, I think you might have actually peered into real hell, not the Dante's Inferno type, the type that is described in the Bible.
Speaker 2: The void.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so could you imagine being forced there over and over again by a government officials that's got you tied down to a table. Not to mention, they're using electro shock therapy all the while right to gain certain responses out of you, and you can't leave. They are not letting you leave. They erased all memory of you, They have erased all of your documentation. As far as anyone is concerned, you're not even a person that exists anymore.
Speaker 2: Bro, Kill me, kill me when that happens. Like I couldn't handle three minutes of the void. Like you want to talk about these people possibly being put under hypnosis for days and weeks. Fuck that. I would much rather you just saw my fucking head off.
Speaker 3: I think the According to the official documentation that we have on in Kotra, the longest continual experiment was eighteen months. Every day crime without a break no days off for eighteen months, a year and a half of going back, forced back to the void.
Speaker 2: I will ram my head onto a spike before I let it go to day two.
Speaker 3: And I mean again, that's just what we have found. It's very possible that they had somebody there for decades like we Again, we only have from the small cash of papers that wasn't destroyed, and that's the longest one on that record. That is not the entirety of what they did.
Speaker 2: So researchers went on to investigate the effects of hypnosis on the results of polygraph tests and its implications for memory loss. This is your boy, Donald E. Cameron, who had been present at the Nuremberg Trials as a psychiatric evaluator for leading Nazi Rudolph Hess was one of the lead researchers in mind control experiments in mk ULTRA.
Speaker 3: So this is how these shitheads that are very key players in very key moments in time just keep on doing shit things no matter where they go. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Don't matter you're in Germany, you're in the United States. Whatever, baby, We're gonna try and push the human mind to its absolute limits. Sonyhow mk ultra participants were also subjected to experimentation involving electro electro convulsive therapy, oral stimulation, and paralytic drugs. Meanwhile, experimental Donald experimenter Donald Cameron, who we just talked about up there, the first chairman of the World Psychiatric Association and the president of the American and Canadian Psychiatric Associations. This guy was the president.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we brought.
Speaker 2: Him from We brought him from fucking Nazi Germany, working directly under Rudolph Hess. Okay, and they say that actually Rudolph Hess was really the one in charge.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: He was basically like Hitler's right hand man whenever it came to a lot of the mind control shit. Yeah, we robbed that guy over and we started utilizing him and he becomes to life.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he's the president of the Psychiatric Association for most of the North American continent. We didn't just use him as a doctor. We use him as like the source.
Speaker 2: Dude, what the fuck is They.
Speaker 3: Just said, a mixture of besy, electroshock therapy and paralytic drugs. So you're gonna paralyze them to where they can't move. You're gonna hook up electrodes to their brain and shock them to get certain responses, and you're gonna force them into a such a far degree of hypnosis and drug induced psychosis, the kind of which I don't think we actually can perceive with our own minds, Like the level of hallucinogen that they gave these people, and this guy was doing it.
Speaker 2: This is as tortured as you can possibly be.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, you think about it.
Speaker 2: Whenever you go to jail and you get sent away, and you gotta you know, what does it call Whenever they have to go and spend a lot of time by themselves, they get separated solitary confinement. You go into solitary confinement. That is the worst punishment you can receive in prison, is solitary confinement and you're just in there by yourself, because the mind will run rampant if it's not communicating with other people, you know, keeping you grounded in this reality. You need other people to keep you grounded. That's why I have Jacob. If I didn't have Jacob, I just float off into the fucking atmosphere, right, And so you need people like that. And so this is something that they were doing and they were like pushing it to the absolute limits. So here we go.
Speaker 3: So then they said earlier they also were using sexual things against these people. So not only are they doing all this to them, they're raping them in this state.
Speaker 2: Walt Disney, what to do?
Speaker 3: Oh, we're going there, I promise you. Let's keep going.
Speaker 2: So anyhow, he drugged patients and repeatedly played tapes of noises or suggestions while they were comatosed for long periods of time, hoping to correct schizophrenia by erasing memories in order to reprogram the subject's mind. In reality, these tests left the subjects comatose for months at a time and permanently suffering from incontinence and amnesia. Fuck, man, this is hell on earth, that's exactly. They brought hell to this reality.
Speaker 3: And like I'm trying to think of, even if for the blue pillar out there was listening to this and this thinking this is not real life, even though again all this is documented, verified, certified, fucking circumcised, while we added this shit is real as fuck. There's no way around this. What we are talking about absolutely took place. Facts. Okay, that being said, even for the blue pillar out there that's listening right now, it's like, well he was trying to cure the schizophrenia. Right, it was like, at least done for trying to do good things. You left your patient in a drug in electrotherapy induced coma for months that they were never able to recover from. And you didn't just do it to one person, You did it to thousands.
Speaker 2: Yeah, permanently suffering. I'm sorry, leave me to be a schizophrenic before you put me through this bullshit.
Speaker 3: Good god, dude.
Speaker 2: So John C. Lilly, which he gets brought up a lot. John Lilly, a noted animal behaviorist, was also involved in the experiments. For his research in human communication with dolphins, he created the first sensory deprivation flotation tank mk Ultra. Scientists commissioned the tank to create a sensory free environment for their subjects to experience their acid trips without the stimuli of the outside world.
Speaker 3: Yeah with the Yeah, here we go.
Speaker 2: So, with such an arsenal of tools at their disposal, the project mk Ultra mind control experiments succeeded in severely disrupting the human mind, but at a great cost to its unwitting subjects. So who were the subjects of these ghastly experiments? Due to the classified nature of the program. Many of the test subjects were unaware of their involvement, and Gottlieb admitted that his team targeted in quotes, people who could not fight back. These included drug addicted prisoners, marginalized sex workers, and both mental and terminal cancer patients mental patience. This turns my stomach here in this.
Speaker 3: The marginalized people that could not fight back. So you chose the weakest candidate that you could to just basically hit blender, like hit Frappe on a blender on the brain of these people, and then gave them no care afterwards because they were disposable, because who's gonna miss them?
Speaker 2: You know what fits every single one of these checkpoints kids yep. To say that they were not doing this with kids, keep in mind there was twenty thousand pages still left over where we're pulling this information from. That is nothing but a tiny cunt hair worth of information that they actually did. Okay, So of course they're not going to say that they were working on kids, but it is obvious they wanted people who could not fight back children. That's children.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 2: So and then you hear about Disney and and all that same thing. He was involved with all of that. So here we go. So some of the some of the subjects of mk Ultra were volunteers or paid students. Others were addicts who were bribed with the promise of more drugs if they participated. Though, though many of the MK Ultra's records were destroyed, there are a few notable documented subjects, including Ken Kessey, author of The One Who Flew Over the Cuckoo's Nest, Robert Hunter, a lyricist for The Grateful Dead, and James Whitey Bulger, a notorious Boston mob boss.
Speaker 3: Yep, and again those things talked about for years and years. Everybody said, oh, you know Whitey Bulger was in with that MK ultra shit. No he wasn't documented.
Speaker 2: Yes he was rude the dude from.
Speaker 3: The Grateful Dead, all the dead Heads and all the hallucinogenic and psychedelic type of music and the vibes and the artwork and all that comes from MK Ultra. There's no two ways about this. This is certified factual information.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy, So it goes deep, dude, it goes super deep. So some participants were voluntarily vocal about their involvement. Kessie, I don't know, if it's Kessi or Kesey, it looks like Kessie anyway. Kessi, for example, was an early volunteer and joined the project while he was a student at Stanford University to be observed while taking LSD and other psychedelic drugs. So the guy that wrote the one who flew over the Kucka's Nest, he like, he was like, yeah, I'll try it out.
Speaker 3: But essentially that was like the g Rate experiment. They just wanted to hook up some diodes and let him take LSD and see what his brain was doing under the influence of a drug.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're not tortured.
Speaker 3: I don't believe it was tortured.
Speaker 2: No, No, they just yeah, he got the you said it perfectly, the PG version.
Speaker 3: Well, I mean, especially if he's a volunteer and they know that he's going to be released from the program one day, they're only going to give him what, you know, the very beginnings of it. For the prostitute who is already like is not going to be, like I said, a marginalized person that can't fight. Oh, they're not just gonna test their brain. They're gonna do some real experimenting on it.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, dude. And so whenever you see or hear about people that go missing into like national forests, or you hear about people that uh oh, what was the there's like other ones.
Speaker 3: Kids in cages? Well not I forgot about when Obama put those kids in cages. What happened to those kids? Did they go home? Did they get adopted? They're not in the cages anymore. What happened to them? Well, they didn't go anywhere. Good, let's just leave it at that.
Speaker 2: You want to hear a fun, fucked up fact. So do you know that back in the day, whenever they would put like missing kids on the back of milk cartons, right, not ever was there a single kid found?
Speaker 3: Not one.
Speaker 2: So that's kind of creepy, like, why would you continue to keep on putting kids on the back of milk cartons and you don't find one? That's not even making a fucking effort at that point. So now that leads everybody to believe, well, whenever you go to the store you get a milk carton, oh my god, this this kid was taken with. I couldn't imagine if that was me. Right. Meanwhile, those poor kids are probably subject to these kind of programs.
Speaker 3: And then you look at the milk industry itself. We did a whole episode about the underground cheese caves that we have in America. Again, not a conspiracy, understood fact. Anybody wants to look at DMI Dairy Management Institute and how they supplement the dairy farmers in America and why on earth would they be putting these kids' faces on milk cartons. There's no government conspiracy there until you find that the entire dairy industry is one giant government conspiracy. And it's like, oh shit, yeah, y'all, y'all, there's so many levels to this and it goes so deep. Once again, it's basically all a conspiracy.
Speaker 2: And about how about we're all addicted to the dairy industry where whether it be milk or cheese or whatever, it is right, Like, I dude, I can't go without cheese, Like it's impossible. I need cheese on almost everything that I eat. And there is nothing more delicious and satisfying than whenever you're just going uzzle in a cup of fucking whole milk, bro like that is that is home to me? Right? Meanwhile, why it's fucking your entire like gut biome and bacteria. It's not good for you. They say, oh, well, it's really good for kylcium and building your bones and making them more healthier. It's like, that's actually not even been proven.
Speaker 3: Now, dude, But here's what has been proven. The dairy that we drink in America. I can't speak on behalf of Europe. I can't speak on behalf of Amish true raw unpasteurized milk. I can't speak on that.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we're not talking about the We're not talking about the unpasteurized. We're talking about the shit that you're getting from grocery stores. That pasteurized bullshit that they take out all the nutrients.
Speaker 3: From exactly the enzyme that is released whenever you drink that hits the same receptors as the opioid receptors in your brain. Let that one sink in as long as you need damn Yeah yeah, wow, it's all.
Speaker 2: We literally are addicted.
Speaker 3: That is literally addicted, Like we couldn't stop if we wanted to.
Speaker 2: Wooo, no wonder. Pizza is my favorite food.
Speaker 3: I mean, pizza burritos is literally what makes the world go round. I'm with you one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: Big facts give me a New York slaves all day baby. So anyhow, talking about your boy Ken Kessey. So his experience was, according to him, a positive one, and he went on to publicly publicly promote the drug talking about LSD. The one that flew over the Cuckoo's Nest was also in part inspired by his experiences. But unlike Casey or Kessey, however, some participants did not have such positive experiences. He was just, you know, the the silver lining to the whole thing, right.
Speaker 3: He was the face if it ever came to light of what they were doing, they could point to him and be like, look, he volunteered for this, and he had a successful Hollywood career and he had great experiences from it. I don't know what all these crazy quote unquote whistleblowers are saying. This guy had a great time. You know, it was done to discredit.
Speaker 2: And then you have characters like Charles Manson. But we'll get to that. So the horrors experience by the participants. Untold numbers of MK ultra subjects were subjected to chilling abuses in the name of science, and one experiment, an unwinning mental patient in Kentucky was given a dose of LSD every day for one hundred and seventy four consecutive days. Yeah, that's half a year.
Speaker 3: So literally six months straight every day being forced to ingest LSD. This is a mental patient who gets what everybody they can't give consent. That's impossible for somebody who has a mental deficiency of some type to say yes, I agree to this experiment being done to me. This is this is so much deeper than just rape, Like, this is so so fucked up against this person's will.
Speaker 2: It's mental rape, it's physical rape. I mean, it's spiritual rape. It's every kind of rape stacked on top of each other. This is I'm I'm ashamed to even be a part of this conversation right now. To be real with you.
Speaker 3: And y'all, not all these conversations are fun. Sometimes we have lighthearted episodes. We talk about some funny, hahahoho kind of things. Yeah, for sure, so as to get into the religion. Sometimes we get into the woo woo, fine, we're here for all of that. This is not one of those episodes. This is again certified, documented, factual information. And the sad and hard truth of this is that this is a part of our job. We have to talk about all of it, and some of it is very dark, disgusting things. Here's where we are.
Speaker 2: It's part of our country's history, it's part of our government's history, and so you need to know what you're messing with. If you're somebody that's like, oh, the government said so, so I believe it. Make sure you believe everything that they've done. Now, okay, just make sure you understand the good with the bad. Okay, absolutely, So, here are the uh oh, here we go. So the mental patient god LSD every day for one hundred and seventy four consecutive days. Elsewhere, Whitey Balger reported that he would be dosed with LSD monitor by a physician and repeatedly asked leading questions like would you ever kill anyone? He later suggested that his murderous career as a crime lord was partially brought on by his participation in MK ultra's mind control experiments.
Speaker 3: Yeah, he was one of the more brutal mob bosses. By the way, if anybody doesn't know about Whitey Bulger, I think Johnny Depp just played him in a movie as America. That was good and they took some creative liberties with some of the things from the story. But you could even go back and look at former mob bosses that are now speaking out about their former crime life. Every one of them agrees. You know, Whitey Bulger was not to be fucked with, Like, if you're trying to make a deal with him, it better be an in and out deal. Do not get into bed with him for any longer than what's absolutely understood to need to happen, because he'd be just as likely to pull the trigger on one of his own men because he felt like it one day than he would somebody who wronged him.
Speaker 2: Bro Our government essentially created Whitey Bulger, the character that he eventually ended up being.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent. That's then whenever everybody was freaking out because he was an informant, it's like, well, yeah, he was a government plant from day one. That's how that happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy. Uh So, then we get to the unibomber Ted's Kazensky. So this is a picture of him in a prison in nineteen ninety nine. Uh Ted Kaczenski may have also been involved on as a subject in the MK ultra mind control experiments conducted at Harvard in the early nineteen sixties. Another undocumented but suspected participant was the infamous Charles Manson, convicted of ordering a string of brutal Los Angeles murders that shocked the nation back in sixty nine. According to author Tom O'Neil and Chaos, I want to get this guy on the show. He's been making his rounds and going on other shows. He wrote a book. He was the fucking next door neighbor to Charles Manson.
Speaker 3: Bro Wow, like at the ranch or like growing up.
Speaker 2: I can't remember. I think it was like as I don't want to misspeak, but he was his next door neighbor for a long time. That's wild, so Tom O'Neil. He wrote a book called Chaos, Charles Manson, the CIA and the Secret History of the Sixties. Manson not only had people in his circle later connected to the CIA, but the way in which he ran his cult by doping his followers with constant flow of LSD, was oddly similar to the kinds of experiments carried out by mk Ultra.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent. Keep in mind, dude, nineteen sixty nine, the same year that we allegedly put a man on the moon, we also have Charles Manson with these murders, and everybody wants to act like the two are not equally part of the mind controlled narrative.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, people just believe whatever was on TV right in front of them. Didn't question how they were receiving, you know, live live footage from the Moon. I mean, you received live footage in real time from the Moon, and nobody questioned that there was somebody already on the moon to like film the fucking Space Shuttle landing. It's like, oh my odd.
Speaker 3: Hey, you listening right now? You feel that that's your third eye opening a little bit right now?
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's bust an open, baby, bust that motherfucker open. So so, anyway, the unsuspecting subjects of MK Ultra weren't all civilians, though some of them were CIA operatives themselves. Gottlieb claimed that he wanted to study the effects of LSD in quote unquote normal settings, and so he began to administer LSD to CIA officials without warning.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so this was pretty crazy, dude. For about fifteen years, agents of the CIA would just start like slipping each other LSD in their coffee and shit, just as practical jokes around the office also super documented and verified, Like, Bro, could you imagine you're working for one of the most powerful secret organizations in the government and you don't even know if you can go grab your cup of joe from the fucking office lunch room because you don't know if old Dick two offices down just slipped a massive dose of LSD in the pot.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah. Yeah, So it was played on as jokes, but also it was the experiment itself, so they it was. It was purpose behind it. It wasn't just like, oh, let me fuck with this guy. It probably turned.
Speaker 3: Into that, but some of that for sure.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there was definitely some of that, but it was administered like it was. It was being monitored.
Speaker 3: Okay, bro, and everybody in that building's armed. Yo. Fuck that slipped somebody some LSD when they guaranteed have a pistol on their waist, Like you're asking for shit to go sideways.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So the experiments continued for over a decade. Wow, they did it for over a decade to each other.
Speaker 3: In fifteen years, my bad a decade give or.
Speaker 2: Take even well, it says over a decade, so it could have been fifteen years. Even after an army scientist doctor Frank Olsen began to suffer from drug induced depression and jumped out of a thirteen story window right at the project's outset in nineteen fifty three.
Speaker 3: So even though they had horrible experiences with it and like, oh shit, maybe we shouldn't do that anymore. Nah, fuck that, the experiment must go on.
Speaker 2: What was it back in that day? Like marijuana madness? What was the term that you refer madness? Dude, refer madness? Remember the all the commercials they made a movie out of that. They were trying to show everybody, this is the effects of your mind on THC. Meanwhile, it was really LSD, Like everything that they were talking about was was exactly the effects of LSD.
Speaker 3: And they still have some of that remnants today. Refer madness, that stupid fucking black and white movie where you know it was all about racism. It was to show basically, these these people from south of the border coming here with that reefer and their madness. If a white man smokes it, he's gonna go into a frenzy of rage and rapiness. And it's like bro first of all, first and I even heard it was a politician like ten years ago. I think who was like, good people don't smoke marijuana. We do know that marijuana rage is the thing. It's like, first of all, tell me you know nothing about weed. Without telling me you know nothing about weed, I have never in my life seen might ever take a hit off of j and then get angry about fuck all.
Speaker 2: So maybe a little paranoid, but sure. I mean, you're not even getting up off the couch to go look out the window to you if you're paranoid, Like, dude, I don't even want to fuck one of ro. I'm too high, you know what I'm saying, Like, I don't want to do anything when of ro I'm too high Like that.
Speaker 3: It was so stupid, But again to your point, it was all about the image. It was about the what can we put out into the public zeitgeist to keep people away from this horrible thing. Don't worry about that. How about you drink some laudanum, which is poisoned opium. Right, we're gonna do that. But all that natural marijuana flower Nah, Nah, that's that's a devil atis it's what.
Speaker 2: Yeah. So for those who survive the fallout of the experiments included things like depression, antoorgrade and taro grade. Oh there we go, and tarograde and retrograde amnesia, paralysis, withdrawal, confusion, disorientation, pain, insomnia, schizophrenic like mental states. As a result of the experiments, long term effects like these largely went untreated and unreported to authorities, of course they did so. How mk ultra's mind control experiments finally came to light in early nineteen seventy three, in the aftermath of the Watergate scandal. CIA director Richard Helms ordered all mk ultra files be destroyed. He feared that all government agencies would be investigated and hoped and he would not risk a breach of information on such a controversial topic. But in nineteen seventy five, President gerald Off Folde commissioned an investigation into the CIA activities, hoping to eradicate conspiracies within the organization. Two community or two committees rather spawned from the investigation, the Church Committee of the United States Congress and the Rockefeller Commission.
Speaker 3: So these so let's not forget Gerald Ford, who was not a lie to the office of the presidency. Right, he's the only president, as a matter of fact, that was Speaker of the House and then became president, and then you realize that he was on the Warrant Commission who investigated the Kennedy assassination. Two weeks of investigation, they declared that it was clearly Lee Harvey Oswald. Never mind of where Gerald Ford was before, he was a part of the Warren Commission, and then while he was president, he's trying to blow the lid off of all these other organizations. You think maybe he was placed there on purpose and that there was a conspiracy at play. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you get rid of mk ULTRA and you replace it with the Rockefeller Commission. Good job, You fucking did us a solid one there, Bud fucking American hero.
Speaker 3: Wow.
Speaker 2: So the overall investigation revealed that Helms had destroyed most of the evidence regarding mk ULTRA, but that same year, a collection of eight thousand documents were discovered in a financial records building and later released under a Freedom of Information Act request. In nineteen seventy seven, when the remaining documents were made available to the public, and IT launched a collection of hearings on the ethics of the project later that year. Survivors soon filed lawsuits against the CIA and the federal government. Regarding regarding informed Consent laws in nineteen ninety two, seventy seven form form former seventy seven former mk Ultra participants were awarded a settlement, though many more were denied any retribution because of how difficult it was for them to prove definitively that these secret experiments caused their mental anguish.
Speaker 3: Well, most of the records were either redacted or destroyed. So you just have this person who's quote unquote mentally handicapped, is unable to hold a job, is tortured and traumatized beyond all belief, and they're saying that it was because of Alan Dulles in this agency. But sorry, we have no record of your name anywhere near this agency. What are you talking about, bro?
Speaker 2: And So whenever you hear like you'll go on to social media or YouTube or something like that, and you'll hear about people who know for a fact that they were involved in to Winter Soldier like experiments and they talk about how like literally all of their attributes and all of their abilities were enhanced big time, like literally Winter Soldier type shit. And you see them they're talking about it, and they're going in depth about you know what they experienced and what they know. But the problem is is that so many people will look at that and they'll be like, oh, well, this guy's just trying to get a little bit of fame. This guy's just trying to be somebody. But if you hear them speak like it makes they know too much to be making it up. And so then you're you know, that person's gonna get labeled crazy. He's going to get labeled to schizophrenic or conspiracy theorist. And it's just swept underneath the rug. That's part of the programming of this reality.
Speaker 3: And that's the problem, dude. There's tons of grifters, you know what I mean. There's tons of people that will just try to ride the way for fame and four notoriety and claim that they were somewhere that they weren't, and you could look at their whereabouts and like, wait a minute, you're saying that you were part of NK Ultra. The age record says that you were in middle school in Wyoming at that time, and you know, well they changed the records. That's not real. It's like, okay, so it becomes.
Speaker 2: Impossible to prove at that point and which is actually which is done on purpose. So yeah, there are absolutely people out there that are that they just want to be famous, and that's part of the fucking operation itself. I believe. I think that this is all part of the plan to be able to just dismiss these kinds of stories. Right, it's such a large plot that not everybody's full of shit, But then you got to worry about the people that are, and that's part of the confusion that was brought forward by mko Ultra in the first place. So here we go, let's get back to it. So back in twenty eighteen, the families of a group of ex patients filed a class action lawsuit against the provincial and federal governments of Canada for the experiments doctor Cameron ran on their loved ones in the sixties. Since the documents were revealed, countless shows and movies have been inspired by mk ultra's mind control experiments, most notably The Men Who Stare At Goats, the Jason Bourne series, and Stranger Things. So excited new season A Stranger Things can be coming out in a month. I'm fucking stoked for it. But Stranger Things is it's pulling off of mk ultra. The Philadelphia experiment and all that. So whenever you see eleven, like in those century deprivation tanks and they're shocking the fuck out of her and they have like, you know, all those electrodes on her brain and everything, that's not a made up fictional fantasy, Like they pulled that from fact, from history, So it's real shit. I mean, yeah, seeing the upside down whatever that.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Of course you're gonna take liberties and making it awesome for a TV show, But the ways in which they administered these types of these types of experiments was smart on so anyway, it says. The government does not deny that the MK Ultra experiments took place, but most of what transpired remains a mystery. It has admitted that the experiments took place across eight institutions and often on unwinning subjects. Most of the discussions surrounding the experiments today comes from conspiracy theorists. The CIA is adamant that the experiments ceased in nineteen sixty three and that all related experiments were abandoned due to the destruction of records, the secrecy surrounding the project, and its various ever changing code names. Conspiracy theorists aren't so sure. Some of them even believe that the experiments are still taking place today. There is, of course, no way to be sure.
Speaker 3: Why wouldn't they Why what they were getting real results from it, and they were able to accurately create a killer, create a cult leader, create a best selling a musical artist. Why would they stop? Yeah, they got caught in all these things, dude, they would just go deeper underground. Why would they stop this?
Speaker 2: Exactly? Everything's so compartmentalized that it like only a said group of people are even aware that the shit's going on.
Speaker 3: I mean, I've heard we're supposed to believe the CI developed a concience out of nowhere. We're really about to have that conversation. I'm sorry, that's just not true, dude.
Speaker 2: I've heard basically what whistleblowers come out and they're talking about whatever it is, whatever they're whistleblowing on, whether it be you know, Edward Snowden as far as Big brother antics and all that stuff, or you know, other people documenting alien activity whatever. But basically there's been people that have said that, like, look, I'll be in a in a like in a little conference room, around a table, around a table of people that are talking about a specific subject, a specific subject, right, and it's it's all encompassing. So you have this person that knows this, this person that knows that, they'll say that, Like the person I'm sitting next to is so compartmentalized that I don't even know what they're involved in. I just know that they're involved in the program in some way. So it's so compartmentalized. And they do that on purpose, you know, so that bring that works.
Speaker 3: Usually spies don't know who else out there as a spy. They have their point of contact that they report back to, and that's it. How many times have we seen reports of like or I know, I have any way of like guys that were doing like counter terrorism operations, counter drug operations. And no I don't mean like Seal Team six, no, no, no, I mean like actual three letter agencies, things that you've never heard of before. They'll be in a room, you know, some some bar or some cafe somewhere, and they're looking at their target. Right. Come to find out years later they had five agents in that room, all looking at the same target, and none of them knew about each other. That's real shit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, So it's basically ghost activity essentially. So that brings us to this and this is something rather peculiar timing in which they released this information. Uh, they released this information on Christmas Eve of last year. Ooh, perfect time to release and drop a bombshell on something like this, because you're out with your family, you're getting Christmas presents, you're you're in the festivities as one does during the during the holiday season. Right, so you dropped something.
Speaker 3: Into this absolutely hell, we even get We do this for a living. I remember hearing that something else had dropped. I didn't pay no mine.
Speaker 2: Yet because it's so flooded with all this crazy other shit that's going on. And then you couple that, because think about it, Trump had just gotten elected, he had just gotten into the White House. Things are starting to change, right. No, no, he wasn't even in the White House yet. I think that wasn't until January.
Speaker 3: But he had been elected, got elected, and he had just got shot in the fucking head, and all these things had taken place.
Speaker 2: But yeah, there's that, right, And so they they they release it basically in the shadows. They release it in places they know that you're not gonna look. And so and then we don't hear about it for months or years or decades later. Right, So here we go. What is this is by Newsweek, by the way, it says, what is mk Ultra? CIA secret mind control program records unsealed? So new shit, here we go. So newly declassified records on the CIA's infamous mk Ultra program have been published by the National Security Archive and pro Quest. The collection, which was released on Monday, includes over twelve hundred documents detailing the CIA's experiments with drugs, hypnosis, and other mind control techniques during the Cold War. Newsweek has contacted the National Security Archive and the CIA via email for comment. So the mk ulture remains one of the most controversial chapters in US intelligence history. Its experiments often targeted unwitting individuals and left lasting psychological damage on participants. The declassified documents shed light on a program shrouded in secrecy since then. CIA director Richard Helms ordered most of its records to be destroyed in nineteen seventy three. The documents will prompt further discussions on mk Ultra's implications on ethical boundaries in scientific research and governmental oversight. So the CIA explored mind control techniques during the Cold War under code name like mk Ultra, Bluebird, and Artichoke. Experiments included administering LSD, employing sensory deprivation, and including amnesia on unwinning US and Canadian citizens. The newly published records include a nineteen fifty plan for in quotes interrogation teams to use on drugs and hypnosis, and a nineteen fifty six memo approving high dose LSD experiments on federal prisoners. Another document describes the nineteen sixty three CIA Inspector General report that questioned using unknowing Americans as test subjects Unknowing unknowing no telling how many people, which people right, It's just onknowing. The records also delve into a mysterious nineteen fifty three death of Frank Olsen, a scientist covertly dosed with LSD who died ten days later in a fall from a New York hotel. Officially ruled a suicide, Olsen's death remains a focal point for conspiracy theories alleging CIA foul play. Due to most mk Ultra documents having been destroyed in the nineteen seventy three cover up, most surviving files come from Foyer requests and contributions from whistleblowers and historians. So what people are saying?
Speaker 3: It?
Speaker 2: Says National Security Archive in a statement, It says, despite the agency's efforts to erase this hidden history, the documents that survive this purge and that have been gathered together here present a compelling and unsettling narrative of the CIA's decades long effort to discover and test ways to erase and reprogram the human mind. The collection is also of great value of those to those interested in learning more about the early years of the CIA and some of its major personalities, such as Alan Dulles, Richard Helms, Richard Bissel, Frank Frank's Wisner, and others who envisioned and created the intelligence agency that favored bold, often covert action, and where controversial projects like mk ULTRA could secretly take root and flourish. In so, the nineteen seventy five congres Resational Committee into mk Ultra, headed by Senator Frank Church, in its report, says this the United States must not adopt the tactics of the enemy. Means are as important as important as ends. Crisises make it tempting to ignore the wise restraints that make men free. But each time we do so, each each time we do so, each time the means we are that we use are wrong, are inner strength. The strength which makes us free is lessened. So it says historian.
Speaker 3: Government official to say so many times that the ends justify the means. Listen, I understand are in time of war. Okay, I understand he got a crack a few eggs to make an omelet. I get that. It's not a comfortable conversation I have, but I get it. This guy just used that as his defense like three separate times in that one statement. So what he's basically saying is we're going to do what we want and there's nothing you can do about it because it's quote unquote for the greater good. And it is because we said so.
Speaker 2: Exactly. So, it says historians and researchers are expected to analyze the documents to better understand mk ultra scope and implications. Further, public discussions may arise about governmental accountability and boundaries in intelligence operations. So it doesn't dive in too deep as far as specific experiments, but it does say that there were twelve hundred more documents that were just uncovered and they're going through them right now. So yeah, yeah, pretty wild shit. That leads us into I actually had to pull it up on Normally I used duc ugg, but I think I had to use this one for chrome.
Speaker 3: Here we go.
Speaker 2: So that leads us into what possibly came from that. And this is something that I personally had never heard of before because we always talk about MK ultra. But have you ever heard of Project MK often?
Speaker 3: I feel like I've heard of it before, but because it was MK whatever, I kind of just lumped it in my brain as the same kind of thing as MK. All probably a subset of or something like that, kind of like artic choke, you know what I mean. So to answer your question, no, I don't know much about it, but I feel like I've heard of it before.
Speaker 2: All right, So Project MK often the CIA's foray into occult and behavioral research. Oh they love a fuck They expanded upon it.
Speaker 3: Oh so now not only do we have mind controlling LSD and all this stuff on unwilling substjects, but now we're gonna go ahead and throw in the occult and dark magic, remember, because that's what we needed. Next.
Speaker 2: Remember, they brought the poison expert over from Germany and called him the black uh Sorcerer.
Speaker 3: Sorcerer.
Speaker 2: Ye right, So of course it was going to expand into this again.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we said that. We even said it earlier in this episode. That's not just some fly by night nickname that you would give a guy uh uh okay. And especially in the sixties whenever we had help me out guy who was involved with putting a man on the Moon, that was big with Alistair Crowley Parsons.
Speaker 2: Oh, Jack Parsons, Yeah.
Speaker 3: Jack Parsons right. Alistair craw had just come through America around that timeframe. All of these things. So then on top of all of this shit going on, and these MK ultra fucks are creating serial killers and all that, now we're gonna just throw in some occult black magic into the mix. I wonder where that gets its basis from. I'm excited, let's go So.
Speaker 2: Project MK often was one of the most enigmatic and bizarre programs undertaken by the Central Intelligence Agency during the nineteen sixties and early seventies. It was part of a broader CI. It was part of the broader CIA efforts to into mind control and behavioral modification, sharing similarities with the notorious MK Ultra program. However, what set MK often apart was its focus on exploring the fringes of human consciousness, occult practices, black magic, and the potential use of the supernatural phenomena for military and intelligence purposes. While much about Project MK often remained shrouded in secrecy, declassified doc ims, testimonies, and investigations provide some insight into the bizarre and ethically questionable experiments conducted under the program. This detailed exploration of Project MK often will delve into its origins, key objectives, notable experiments, and its controversial legacy in the annals of CIA Black ops history. So let's get into it. The origins of Project MK often the Cold War paranoia and CIA psyching. To understand the genesis of Project MK, often we must first consider the broader historical context in which it was conceived. The Cold War between the United States. Oh said context. Did you get a little bricked over there, Jacob.
Speaker 3: A little bit. I'm a little chubbed up just hearing you. It's like, ooh historical context, oh ho tall dirty.
Speaker 2: Anyway, the Cold War between the United States and the Soviet Union was in full swing, and both superpowers were desperate to gain an edge in the realms of intelligence, military strategy, and psychological warfare. This environment of heightened paranoia led the United States government to explore unconventional method of gathering intelligence, manipulating human behavior, and even gaining insight into the metaphysical or paranormal realms. The CIA, under Director Alan Dulles, was tasked with investigating any and all possible ways to influence and control human behavior, including techniques that might seem outlandish or improbable. The agency's interest in psychological manipulation, drugs, and altered states of consciousness had already been established through Project mk Ultra, which sought to develop methods for brainwashing, interrogation, and mind control using LSD, elect electroshock therapy and other psychological techniques. Mkultro, launched in the early nineteen fifties, conducted a wide range of experiments, many of which involved dosing unwitting subjects with LSD and other psychoactive substances in an attempt to uncover methods for manipulating the human mind. By the late nineteen sixties, as Mkultra wound down, the CIA's appetite for exploring the limits of human consciousness had not diminished. This interest paved the way for the creation of Project MK often Oh goosebumps. I'm ready for this one, baby.
Speaker 3: My god, dude, and I could I could even understand, and I understand. I could see them having this conversation, like, listen, listen, we just heard that the Russians got some witch doctors over there, and they're calling out demons for their military Why are we not throwing money into demon research. We need to do it now, Just take my money and like next thing, you know, where got government contracted witches to call upon demons for military purpose. I could see it already, dude.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, it gets kind of crazy. But also don't forget I mean paper Clip involved, you know, bringing over Nazi scientists Hitler and the other guy, what was his name, Hassan Rudolph he S. Hitler and Rudolph Hes were heavily involved into this kind of work already. So we brought them over or you know, constituents thereof over to the United States. And this was probably something that they had been working on for decades already.
Speaker 3: It was just something that was in on the dark magic and the occult, the Thule Society. We've done whole episodes about Nazi occultism and black magic that they were using and diving into. So if we already got these scientists that are helping us develop rockets Warner von Braun or helping us develop MK ultra, like your boy that worked for Hesse and all of these things, oh wait a minute, y'all already know about the dark magic. And they're just like, you mean our religion. Yes, we may have read a book or two and it's like, oh man, let's do this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so it's not uncharted territory. Whenever they reference and frame it like this, like oh, well, they were just trying to gain an advantage against the Russians, it's like, no, you already had people in place that were working on this already. You use this as an excuse to dive in deeper into the research of it is really what was going on. So the objectives of Project MK often exploring the occult and supernatural. By the way, this is from medium dot com. I love that fucking website. It's so it's it's great, so anybody it's ever it's always very well documented. So unlike MK Ultra, which focused primarily on drugs and psychological Manipulation Project MK often ventured into more esoteric territory. The project was launched in the late nineteen sixties with the specific objective of exploring the darker fringes of human consciousness, the occult and supernatural phenomena. Some of the areas of investigation under MK often included number one, the occult. In black magic, the CIA wanted to understand the potential military applications of black magic and occult practices. Just that sentence alone, You're like, what world are we living in?
Speaker 3: Because you know, you know what those warfighters need on the front lines.
Speaker 2: Some sorcerers, some fucking demons. Yeah, let's bring over the dark side.
Speaker 3: Well, you're telling me we could just like call upon a skin walker to go fuck up the entire front line of the enemy and save all of our troops. Listen, why are we not funding this, bro? Yeah again, I could. I already I think a shot called this one. I didn't actually think it was gonna happen to that extent, but like, here we are.
Speaker 2: This involves studying rituals, symbols, and practices from various occult traditions, including Satanism, witchcraft, and voodoo. The agency was interested in whether these practices could influence human behavior or be weaponized in some way. So the same think about it here for a second. We just got done, listen, we just got done reading about whenever they decided disperse, to disperse MK ultra right with Gerald Ford, there was uh, he brought in the Rockefeller Foundation, but then also the church. Okay, yeah, remember they brought apart. I can't remember the specific name of it, but they brought in some kind of church officials to work within the government.
Speaker 3: Shortly after that commission, the Church commission, that's what that was.
Speaker 2: Shortly after that, they're delving into black magic, satanism, witchcraft, and voodoo. Make it make sense?
Speaker 3: I want to, but I simply can't. But I mean, as far as like everybody's saying the government is evil, listen, we're not even guessing it at this point, they're showing.
Speaker 2: It right in front of you. So good God number two. So after the occult in black magic, they were also interested in supernatural phenomena. MK often also explored the possibility of using supernatural forces such as telepathy, clairvoyance, and other psychic abilities to gather intelligence or manipulate enemies. This overlap with the CIA's interest in remote viewing as seen programs like Stargate suggested that the agency hope to find real world applications for extrasensory perception or ESP or other mystical abilities.
Speaker 3: So the people talked about Project Stargate more than a few times.
Speaker 2: So the people that look at like, oh, the CIA, they were just you know, they were just messing around with remote viewing. It wasn't theyven really taking very serious. Oh no, they utilized the fuck.
Speaker 3: Out of it.
Speaker 2: Okay, this is not like, oh, it's just one of the things. No help them majorly. So anyway, that's just one of the facets of this program. Number three, of course, drug induced paranormal experiences. Building on MK Ultra's research into drugs, MK often investigated whether certain substances could induce paranormal experiences, out of body sensations or altered states of consciousness that might be useful for intelligence gathering or psychological manipulation. The project involved a number of psychoactive substances, both natural and synthetic, in an attempt to enhance individual psychic or supernatural abilities. It had to go there, It had to go that.
Speaker 3: It simply must like, they can't help themselves.
Speaker 2: Number four, Behavioral manipulation through occult symbolism. Let's go baby. Whenever you're watching the Super Bowl halftime show, you're like, why is it that Rihanna's holding up the Illuminati symbol? Why is this going on? Whenever you see who was just the most recent one on stage that was calling out Drake Eiadrick Lamoar, Kendrick Lamar, And you see a lot of the symbolism. There's a little bit of Illuminanti, a little bit of Satanism. You're like, why is that? Well, well, you know, maybe a little MK often in there. So behavioral manipulation through a cult symbolism. Another key objective of MK often was to determine whether human behavior could be influenced or controlled using occult symbols, rituals, or imagery. The CIA was particularly interested in the potential for psychological warfare and whether occult practices could induce fear, confusion, or compliance in enemies. Enemies meaning your own fucking citizens.
Speaker 3: That's what I'm saying, Yeah, if you were using this strictly against your enemies in a war zone or something, I'm not even saying that's okay, But like I could at least put the pieces together in my head. Right, But when what classifies enemy? Right? What do they classify as an enemy? Somebody that won't fall in line, for instance, could be considered an enemy of the state, homegrown, something like that. And keep in mind, this is the same entity that created Charles Manson and Whitey Bulger, those we would call enemies of the state, but they created them. So where are we really drawing the line here?
Speaker 2: You're either with us or you're against us. That's how they look at you.
Speaker 3: Okay, Higgins always justify the means to these people.
Speaker 2: Always so so Yeah, occult symbolism, they're absolutely utilizing it back then and to today. It's not hard to find watch any Disney movie, any of them, any fucking Disney movie, you'll find it, Okay, nextly, And that's not just only Disney, it's just like the most obvious within Disney. It's really all over the place. Whether you're watching a baseball game, whether you're watching a Hollywood movie, whether you're watching the news. They subconsciously throw out these little suggestions all the time and you don't even consciously pick up on them, but for some reason, your subconscious does. Because your subconscious records everything, and this is something that they have taken control of baseball.
Speaker 3: You mean Masonic ball, yes, sir, the square on compass. It's in how you go to the right handed path when you hit the ball. And we did a whole episode on it. Ladies and gentlemen, go back and check that one out. But like, yeah, it's there's no escaping it at.
Speaker 2: This point, absolutely not. So another way that they would use it is psychic warfare in mind control. Some of the more speculative goals of MK often included the idea that psychic warfare, using mental powers to influence others, could be developed into a practical tool for military or espionage purposes. The CIA explored the possibility that individuals with advanced psychic abilities could be trained to project thoughts, control others' minds, and even perform telekinesis.
Speaker 3: Okay, So I remember us learning about the uh Stargate program, and like they the people that were able to do the things were people that were able to do the things. I all the research that I read, they trying to get your average normy to be able to unlock those abilities within themselves. I didn't find any reports showing that they were able to successfully do that, but they also didn't deny that people some people are born with these extra abilities that can't be explained, and they were right more often than they were wrong.
Speaker 2: So I mean, I don't know, yeah, and that's what they say. There was recently a gentleman that went on to the Joe Rogan show. What was his name? Oh god, it's escaping me. Anyway, he went onto the show and he was part of the remote viewing operation back in the seventies and whatnot, and he said that there were certain like it's absolutely like a skill. You're born with it or you're not. It's something that you can try to get good at. Like, for example, I played football for twenty years. Doesn't mean that I can just walk into the NFL right exactly. And so some people were just gifted with it. And that's what he was talking about, as far as you know, the telekinesis and remote viewing and astro projection and all that other shit, Like some people are just take to it easier. And so you're going to have your normies that are going to try and get in on it, and that's great. I think that everybody should be working on it because if either work on it or you get worked on is really what's really going on here? So this is this is something that they were absolutely doing and something that they were taking advantage of. Think about it, like, you have the ability to remote view. I know that sounds crazy to a lot of people out there. I know that, like, oh, that's just their imagination. Well, how were they able to find like little hidden caves and offices in Russia without having any kind of security or any anything. Like, they weren't able to go over there and infiltrate, but they knew via the psychic mind that the Russians were they had certain military equipment, or they can go into literally a locked glove box and find fucking documents and were able to flip through the pages via remote viewing. In their mind, this is something that is confirmed. They were able to do it. So what is that, you know what I'm saying? Like, so they were absolutely working on it, not only working on it, honing in on it. So that leads us to this. So there were key figures and collaborators and Project MK often. Project MK often was overseen by some of the CIA operatives who had been involved in MK Ultra, reflecting the continuity between the two programs. I thought it was dispersed. I thought they weren't doing it anymore. Here it's a continuity.
Speaker 3: This happened years after MK ulture was disbanded, right, I thought, So.
Speaker 2: That's what we all thought. So, yeah, there's a little bit of continuity there. So among the key figures in MK often where Sidney Gottlieb, who we were talking about, is the Black Sorcerer, the chief of the CIA's Technical Services division, and Richard Helms, the CIA director During the late sixties and early seventies. In addition to its internal personnel, the CIA enlisted a number a number of external experts and consultants to contribute to MK often. These included number one, now they say external experts and consultants, okay, number one occultists and magicians. The CIA recruited well known occult practitioners, including Satanists, witches, and practic practitioners of voodoo. Some of these individuals were tasked with conducting rituals and sharing their knowledge of occult practices, while others may have been directly involved in experiments meant to test the efficacy of black magic.
Speaker 3: The efficacy of black magic, so these people were getting paid tax dollars to come to a government building and perform a ritual. Oh yeah, it's kind of crazy, how you know, Once again, not to call back to the former Satanic wizard that came on our show who literally said that this was going down, that government officials were hiring him and his crew of wizards and witches to perform black magic rituals to get a certain response from it.
Speaker 2: So and you know, and your boy was doing that in the nineties.
Speaker 3: Yes, yes, I was going to Bohemian Grove and he was meeting all these super wealthy elite people and they were asking him to perform sacrifices so that they could get this or that to happen, and he was getting paid through the nose to do it. And he says the organization is still doing it today. I believe he even named the OTO as that group. You know, everybody thought that he was crazy. Everybody thought, there's no way that's real, except that once again, you know, the documentation certified and verified would say that he was a one hundred percent factual. Dude.
Speaker 2: He even talks about his conversation at Bohemian Grove with Bill Clinton.
Speaker 3: Yes, well, and I found that to be odd because I didn't think Bill Clinton would go there. Bohemian Grove has seemed to be or has traditionally been the place where Republican high heavy elites go to hang. But I guess, you know, after the nineties and things kind of certain things started to blend a bit.
Speaker 2: I could imagine it wasn't Nixon. Who's the other guy I'm thinking of? The actor?
Speaker 3: Nixon was there? No, Reagan was there.
Speaker 2: Reagan was who I was thinking of. I believe that it was Ronald Reagan that was asked about Bohemian Grove and he goes, that's the most faggy, goddamn thing I've ever seen.
Speaker 3: That's a Nixon quote.
Speaker 2: Oh is Nixon? Okay? I always give those two.
Speaker 3: But straight up, he was a hardcore, staunch Republican that went there multiple times. It's the fast thing I ever seen, these men playing naked in the woods, even though you went back multiple times. My boy, m yeah, buddy, yeah. Once again, if anybody wants to go back and listen to those Satanic Wizard episodes that we had him on, great guy, love him to death. I would love to have him back on here eventually. And he is you know, born again Christian found God. He's a hardcore Catholic these days. I know some people think that's not born again. We're not having that talk today. But my point is everything that he claimed as wild as crazy as it sounds, this article is literally showing and verifying his claims big facts.
Speaker 2: So so you have a cult to some magicians. But they also included parapsychologists. So experts in the field of parapsychology, which is the study of psychic phenomena, were also brought up in the project to provide insight into telepathy, clairvoyance, and esp esp related abilities. Their role was to assess whether these abilities could be harnessed for espionage or military purposes, which they absolutely were absolutely. Nextly you brought they brought in psychiatrists and psychologists. Remember the guy, the the Black Sorcerer was the head of psychiatry within America and the United and Canada. Right, that's your psychiatrist, the black fucking Sorcerer. Okay, So that just to let you know why people who go to mental institutions never get better. That's why, all right, huh, So psychologists and psychia psychiatrists and psychologists, rather the project relied on mental health professionals to oversee the psychological effects of drug experiments, occult rituals, and other practices. These professionals were often tasked with monitoring the mental states of participants in reporting on the impact of these experiments on their behavior. So if you remember, you remember watching Freddy.
Speaker 3: Versus Jason, Oh yeah, one of my favorites, one.
Speaker 2: Of the best movies ever did. I just love it. It was it was perfect for its time and even honestly, I feel like it holds up. I just watched it like last year. Still love it so solid.
Speaker 3: And that's the kind of horror movies I like, the slasher flicks like that. Like I don't like watching demonic based things or Coven of Witches things, you know, the conjuring. You know, I'm not a fan.
Speaker 2: I don't like that either.
Speaker 3: But I mean, like Saul, Freddy Jason, Lil Mike Myers, these things, and I understand there is still a spirit of horror movie in it. There is still a darker spirit attached to these movies. I get it. But it's also in the realm of like something that could never really happen. Freddy Krueger is not gonna come kill you in your dream, you know what I mean, Like it's it's it's not meant to be that way. And the whole storyline and plot of them are so bad that they're almost a comedy.
Speaker 2: You know what I mean exactly? Yeah, so it's yeah, I mean, but to be fair, Texas Chainsaw Masacre was kind of based on truth.
Speaker 3: That's why I left that one out. That's why I left that one out. I'm not a big fan of that one either. I know that people think that it's you know what, I'm not a big fan of it because I do know that it was based on some reality. And yes, I understand that Mike Myers is that kernel of truth that was the inspiration behind it, and Jason X and all of that. But anyway, to your point, Freddy versus.
Speaker 2: Jason, Yeah, yeah, So anyway, what I was saying about that was is that if you remember a lot of those people that were around whenever Freddy was haunting their nightmares and stuff, a lot of them got shifted off to the mental ward right, and they were always given that medicine to help them forget and also to take them out of society so that society could flourish without Freddy Krueger disrupting the entire community.
Speaker 3: Right. Meanwhile, medicine would make it to where you couldn't dream.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah. So meanwhile old boy escapes the mental institution. He escapes it and then goes back to town starts telling everybody about it, which ultimately ends up being a bad thing because then everybody's getting taken out by Freddie. So I feel like there's always little bits of remnants of truth in movies like.
Speaker 3: This, yep, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So now we get into experiments and rituals as far as MK often goes, it says occult magic and mind control. So while much of the documentation related to a Project MK often remains classified or has been destroyed, some of the more bizarre and ethically questionable experiments have been revealed through declassified documents and testimonies. These experiments often involved a combination of occult rituals, drug administration, and psychological manipulation, creating an atmosphere of mystery and danger. So number one occult rituals and black magic experiments. So one of the more sensational aspects of Project MK often involved the direct participation in, the participation in and observation of occult rituals. The CIA arranged for witches, voodoo priests, and satanists to perform rituals in the presence of Agency operatives to de de Herman if these practices could have any measurable effect on human behavior. This included ceremonies, invoking supernatural forces, casting spells, and using ritual symbols designed to manipulate the mind. The agency was interested in whether these rituals could induce altered states of consciousness or fear responses that might be useful for psychological warfare. However, there is little evidence that these rituals had any practical military application, and many within the CIA were skeptical of the projects Occult focus experiments.
Speaker 3: Okay, they were skeptic really, just like they did all these experiments on MK ulture and they found that, you know, oh well, it didn't really make mind control even though they continued the practice. Yeah, they may not have had a military application, but I'll bet you they had a real life practical application that they started using.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and that's where we're going to get a little bit more into it. Whenever we're getting into Mockingbird and mocking j Okay, that's where this leads to so it's not necessarily on foreign enemies, talking about how this application is being used against your own people. So then you have the drug induced paranormal investigations. So another major focus of Project MK often was was the use of psychoactive drugs to induce paranormal experiences. Drawing on lessons from MK Ultra, the CIA administered powerful hallucinogens such as LSD, psilocybin, and DMT to test subjects in hopes of unlocking hidden psychic abilities or supernatural insights. Participants were asked to describe any visions, out of body experiences, or telepathic communication they encountered while under the influence of these substances. Some reported intense experiences that they believed were mystical or paranormal. Although these experiences were often inconsistent and unreliable, the agency hoped to find a way to control or amplify these experiments, but this objective proved elusive. As it does, I mean, you're talking about a whole other realm that it does not match this reality, even hardly in the slightest right, So trying to harness that, like even the people that are uh that are administering that that that d mt X kind of a thing that they got going on with the regular drip of DMT going into you and trying to map out the d MT world and shit like that. I I mean, I'm sure you're you're gonna you're gonna hear a lot of very interesting things. But as far as being able to harness everything from that world, I feel like that itself is also going to be proven to be elusive as well.
Speaker 3: I mean, try to make that make sense to a government three letter agency pencil pusher who's documenting what he's looking at Like that's it's they not to quote biblical here, but they don't have eyes to see what they're looking at. You see what I'm saying. It's just it doesn't necessarily compute.
Speaker 2: No, not really, I mean you're talking about other worldly shit. So right anyway, Uh, there is the next one. It dives a little bit more into the occult symbolism and psychological warfare. So MK ulture's experiments and behavior modification. Behavior modification okay often included psychological manipulation techniques, and mk often sought to extend this research by incorporating occult symbolism. CIA operatives experimented with exposing subjects to symbols associated with fear, death, and mystical power to determine whether these symbols could affect the subconscious mind. For example, oh boy. For example, pentagrams, skulls, and occult sigils were used in an attempt to create psychological associations with danger, submission, or altered mental states. The agency theorized that such symbols, combined with other forms of psychological manipulation, might be used to break down an individual's mental defense during interrogation or warfare.
Speaker 3: I find that to be interesting because, I mean, the skull is a symbol that's been used for so many different things, for so many different purposes, by so many different cultures, some very good, some very bad. Whatever. The pentagram very similar. It actually has its basis as a Christian sigil. It got taken in use and inverted by the state forces, and all these things. The whole thing of like instantly getting a fear of danger or something like that, or death from seeing these things. Were they just trying to see how people would respond to them, Because if so, there's century's worth of documentation to show that people saw these as potentially holy symbols. At one point. So that's what I'm saying. I'm wondering what their results were. As far as that's concerned, it's.
Speaker 2: How the individual's mental defense would withstand during interrogation and warfare. So it's using those symbols that have been around forever. But how does it pertain to what we're trying to achieve within.
Speaker 3: This got you? Got you?
Speaker 2: So? Then there were obviously the ethical and legal issues surrounding Project MK often Shocker right. So, like MK Ultra, MK often raised serious ethical concerns. The program involved experimentation on human subjects, often without their informed consent. Participants in MK often drug experiments, were sometimes unaware of what substances they were being given or the full extent of the psychological and physiological effects that they might experience. The ethical ramifications of conducting a cult rituals and subjecting participants to fear based psychological manipulation also raise serious questions. Yeah, while the full extent of MK often's legal ramifications is unknown, the project secrecy shielded it from public scrutiny during its operation. However, as with MK Ultra, the exposure of the program in the nineteen seventies through congressional hearings led to public outrage of the CIA's disregard for ethical standards and research. Yeah, we need to just get rid of the fucking CIA, get rid of dismantle to CIA. You're done, You're done, now, why are you? Why are they still around?
Speaker 3: I agree that we do need some sort of an international intelligence agency. I get it. I really do. We need spies in other countries to let us know what they're planning next, if they are enemies or whatever the case.
Speaker 2: To monitor, to monitor. That's it for.
Speaker 3: Other fucking countries. Bro. We had the FBI for the internal shit. Why the fuck is all of this involved with our international organization rather than our national If we're doing it on our own fucking people, this is where I have a problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, you're an enemy CIA.
Speaker 3: You are the enemy, an enemy of the state, an enemy of the people. Yes.
Speaker 2: JFK tried to take him down. Remember Gorilla's by night.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, this is what he was referring to him. Nixon used them for his own purposes, i e. The Watergate stand or right, he had his plumbers that were sent out to find the leaks. If you will, next thing, you know, Lbj's using them for all of his shit. Well, I say, next thing, you know, he came after, he came before Nixon. But it's not the point. Is that the point? Okay, they were still doing this shit well into the seventies, well into the eighties and into the nineties, and just a little little tidbit of information for everybody. They didn't stop after nine to eleven. They just brought it to a different level, a different caliber, if you will.
Speaker 2: Uh. Yeah, everybody in the CIA whenever Trump got elected, was entirely against Trump, entirely against him. They tried to do everything they could to try and sue him, to try and make him look like the bad guy. You have the mockingbird media that is out there parroting what everybody's saying. Nobody has a fucking original thought because that all they do is they just listen to the subconscious programming by CNN and even Fox News if some Fox News is not like, they're absolutely complicit in this, right.
Speaker 3: So the same thing, just the opposite side of the coin. But that's the same thing. They're still mockingbird and it and mocking Jy and all that. They're just regurgitating whatever they're told to repeat. That's why you have people like I know, a controversial figure to some Tucker Carlson when he left, and it was Megan Kelly when they left Fox News, and they're able to say whatever the fuck they want. Do you notice that their ratings go sky high as opposed to Fox News that have kind of stayed stagnant. There's a reason.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah. So anyway, anyway, so the CIA behavioral research programs began to wind down. The reasons for the program's decline were likely multifaceted. So the lack number one, the lack of consistent results. Of course, you're not gonna find consistency in any any occult magic, any kind of anything like that. It's there's so many facets whenever it comes to witchcraft and magic and all that shit.
Speaker 3: Like you have a guy you talked to that does sacrifices and he has a ninety nine percent success rate.
Speaker 2: I don't know, Yeah, I don't know if they were performing sacrifices. Now, they didn't say anything about sacrifices, so maybe they were. But I mean, honestly, I think that.
Speaker 3: Even said that in the article earlier they were doing this, that the officials could document what it was to see if they would have some sort of a military use, and they may have said, you know, on their paperwork, this voodoo practice, right, this sacrificing of this chicken or something, no military use available subdendum, second page, super useful for personal gains. We definitely need to start investing more heavily in this. But about Yeah, the official report said there was no military use. That does not mean that there was no real life application. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, So the uh, the black magicians out there, they're there. Let's just say that there their batting average is a little bit higher.
Speaker 3: Which is what these people were, right. They were calling upon black magicians, occultists, and voodoo practitioners. And I'm sure there were some santarea practitioners. I'm sure there were some like far Eastern philosophical uh dark occult practitioners that were in this mix as well. This is again, y'all, this is a segment of the information. This is not the entire story of MK often so.
Speaker 2: It's uh, yeah, it was it led to the Okay, let me read this real quick. So it says lack of consistent results. It says while the projects experiments produced some intriguing anecdotes, while there was little consistent or reliable evidence that occult rituals, psychic abilities, or paranormal experience experiences could be harnessed for practical military use. The erratic nature, the erratic nature of the of the results, combined with skepticism within the intelligence community, contributed to the programs to decline. I would actually guess that it was more so the skepticism from within than the actual results not working.
Speaker 3: Practical military use. I feel like they just kind of glazed over that word. I feel like that's the critical word of all of this. So what they're saying essentially is that, yes, these things, there's some interesting stuff with it, but we don't see how the army infantry could use this to better their their advantages. Okay, the army may not be able to, but I bet the you know, the White House could.
Speaker 2: For sure for sure. Well, the guy that I was thinking of it just came to me, how put off. So if you listen to that interview, how put off on the Joe Rogan experience, fucking one of his best shows in my personal experience. So Number two, public exposure and political pressure. As the US government faced increasing scrutiny over its secret programs in the wake of the Watergate scandal, many of the CIA's covert research projects came under investigation. The Church Committee and other congressional bodies exposed the ethical lapses and legal violations involved in projects like MK Ultra, and this exposure extended to MK often.
Speaker 3: I wonder if this had anything to do with the Satanic panic of the seventies, eighties and nineties around the time when this was getting quote unquote wrapped up.
Speaker 2: Interesting, Oh yeah, they always liked the shift blame and maintain their innocence.
Speaker 3: Denyed, denied, deny, make counter accusations, implement others. There's a whole there's an arc to this. There's like a rubric that they go off of.
Speaker 2: Absolutely, and you could see this even like if you go back to the Hillary versus Trump campaign back in twenty fifteen, twenty sixteen time, you could see at Big Time, everything that she was alleging the true was a part of was something that she was actually carrying out herself. So this is that this is that MK ultra in a sense, because if you hear that Donald Trump is doing all these things and it already sounds like what he's doing that that's crazy. I can't believe it. But then you start to really take it in and then you hear the counter argument of no, Trump is saying, dude, she's saying all this about me. She is the fucking one doing it. And so then people just like dismiss it because I don't know what to believe. I don't know who to believe, you know, unless you're like blue no matter who, or red no matter what, or whatever the fucking saying goes. It's like the people that are in between just trying to search for actual truth. It's hard to really distinguish what the truth is. And that is part of really the MK ultra in and of itself, because that's how they shrouded in secrecy by confusing you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So then anyway, you have a shift in intelligence priorities. By the mid nineteen seventies, the intelligence communities focus shifted away from behavioral and cult research toward more conventional methods of intelligence gathering. As the Cold War progressed, resources were redirected toward technological advancements and surveillance, signals, intelligence, and cryptography. I find it hard to believe that you would just throw all that research out the window. And not use it anymore whenever you come upon higher advance technology.
Speaker 3: Right, But I mean that's the thing. Would you consider this necessarily higher advanced technology? Like I don't know if I would call a cult ritualism necessarily advanced technology.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, I'm saying that they scrapped all this for advanced technology such as surveillance and shit like that.
Speaker 3: I see, I see, I say, but I don't know why.
Speaker 2: You would separate the two. Why wouldn't you combine.
Speaker 3: Them, right? You know, like they probably did.
Speaker 2: I think I think they absolutely did. It's not even a question. So then it gets into the legacy of Project MK, often a dark chapter in the CIA history. At Project MK, often, like at sibling MK, Altro, left behind a legacy of controversy, secrecy, and ethical debate. The project is a reminder of the lengths to which the US government was willing to go during the Cold War in its quest to gain a strategic advantage over its adversaries. The exploration of occult practices and paranormal phenomena, while fascinating, ultimately produced little in the way of concrete military applications, and the program's legacy remains tied to the broader ethical failures of CIA behavioral research during the Cold War era. Today, Project MK often is often referenced as one of the more bizarre and extreme examples of US government's covert experimentation with human behavior. Its involvement with ocult rituals, psychic abilities, and drug induced paranormal investigations serves as a reminder of the darker, more experimental side of Cold War espionage. So, you know, think about it like this, They if we're to go off of their story, they scrap it. It's hard to really harness it. It's hard to really you know, have absolute control over it. They scrap it for advanced technological surveillance, they scrap it for signals intelligence and cryptography. So they found something that was more productive than what they were receiving as far as manipulating the human mind. So instead of performing rituals and occult practices and satanism, instead of doing that, they found a more practical and more beneficial use by harnessing these technological advancements. So whenever you're talking about surveillance, surveillance or surveillance, whenever you're talking about that, they're saying right here that they found a way to be able to surveil you better than remote viewing you. Okay, So now we're getting into all the different ways in which they surveil you. And we're not talking about just camera systems. We're talking about the apps that are collecting all of your information on your phone. We're talking about the TV shows that you're watching that are constantly being documented, talking about the conversations that you hold in private, but you just so happen to have your phone in your pocket and that's monitoring you the entire time. We're talking about that little redfucking dot at the top of your phone that is always there, always listening, always watching, knows you better than you know your fucking self. That's the type that Edward Snowden was talking about whenever he was blaring the whistle and why he has to hide in Russia, That's what he's talking about.
Speaker 3: And again, like using this for the purpose of surveillance, I could see that being not as efficient, if you will, because like they had microphones and cameras and like hidden stuff like that even while Nixon was in office, right, That's what the Watergate was about. They were planting listening devices and taking pictures of all the all the paperwork and things like that. Nixon recorded every single thing that ever took place in the Oval office and like so they already had bugs and wires and stuff like that. But even after they had that, they started looking into astra projection. They started looking into black magic and occult rituals and things like that for the principle of intelligence gathering. Yeah, I bet they did kind of throw black magic in all these things by the wayside, But that doesn't mean they didn't find any practical uses for it. That just means that they didn't start using it for this purpose or for military advantage purposes, but we're still used it for others.
Speaker 2: Or they used it as a tool to learn from to be able to develop technology that could do it better exactly exactly. So it's sick really. So anyway, that leads us into Mockingbird. Wherever here we're talking about mka aulture, we're talking about controlling people's minds, wiping it absolutely clean, injecting the use of drugs and sigils and symbols that you see on TV, including occult practices and satanic witchcraft and all this other crazy shit. Well, how are they employing and administering that in today's world. That's where we lead into Project Mockingbird. Now, this was something that was going on back in the Cold War as well, and there's also something that stems even from this. So I wanted to draw comparisons that what MK Ultra is to MK often is what Project Mockingbird is to Project mocking J.
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, So let's.
Speaker 2: Start out with Project Mockingbird first and then we'll get to Project mocking J or Operation I'm sorry, I keep on Project Operation. Same shit. So Project Mockingbird or Operation Mockingbird was a real CIA program launched during the early Cold War era designed to infiltrate, influence, and control American and foreign media outlets. While some parts of it remain classified or disrupted, it's widely accepted, based on Senate testimony and declassified documents, that the CIA actively manipulated journalists and news organizations to shape public perception and control narratives at home and abroad. So that's where we that's already sinister. It's already sinister every way. So here we go. Operation Mockingbird, the CIA's secret war on truth through press. The origins began back in the late nineteen forties under Franks Weisner or Wisner, the head of the CIA's Office of Policy Coordination, or OPC. The goal was to counter Soviet propaganda during the Cold War by establishing a pro American media influence network. The objectives were to recruit journalists as assets to write pro United States and anti Communist propaganda. They wanted to also plant false or manipulated stories in domestic and international media. Why would you need to do it in domestic why? Indeed, they wanted to control editorial lines in newspapers, magazines, radio, and then later TV. They wanted to influence public opinion without citizens knowing that it came from the CIA.
Speaker 3: The third party, a little contractor work for sure.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, you know this because we wanted you know it. Kind of shit. So how it worked. They would pay journalists to insert intelligence intelligence approved narratives into mainstream news, Intelligence improved approved narratives. So every all the storylines, everything that you see in the newspapers, on TV, and all that shit has been run through the filter of the CIA. Okay, absolutely, And then it funded front organizations like the National Student Association and academic journals to subtly shift public opinion. Sleight of handshit right here, okay.
Speaker 3: One hundred percent, look over here, not what's going on behind the curtain.
Speaker 2: Now you see me baby? Oh, which, by the way, you know they're coming out with the new now you see me.
Speaker 3: A third one?
Speaker 2: Yeah, damn, I bring bringing all the original cast and then there's gonna be new magicians in there too. I fucking love those movies.
Speaker 3: I do. I love those movies. They're pretty sick.
Speaker 2: So back to it. It says they manipulated foreign news agencies whose stories would be picked up by US outlets or a feedback loop of manipulation.
Speaker 3: This is sick.
Speaker 2: It's so genius. It's so genius.
Speaker 3: They got to know if they got the right response, that they can either pump more into it or shift gears slightly. They have to get everybody in. You got to keep them within the lane, bro, within the left and right lateral limits.
Speaker 2: Check this out, and this is not going to be a shocker, but the CIA had operatives inside major outlets, including The New York Times, The Time Magazine, Newsweek, CBS, and AP.
Speaker 3: As a matter of fact, to further that point, when the paper, I forget what it was, I think was the New York Times, the matter of fact, this new writer who happened to be a naval intelligence officer, right first story he ever wrote became the front page headline, and if not mistaken, it was about JFK M M M. Crazy. How that works out?
Speaker 2: Yep, yep. You gotta work years to get that kind of pull.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, to be a writer for a paper, to move up to an editor, to move up to whatever, to get your story on the front page. That is like a major crowning achievement that most newspaper writers dream of. This guy, right out of the gate, a retired naval intelligence officer, just got it that quick first ail on the job.
Speaker 2: Look, you're never retired, That's the thing. It's a facade. Really. Once you're in, you're in.
Speaker 3: That's why you're a part of the agency. You never exactly leave the agency. Man.
Speaker 2: That's why whenever I see people who are super high up ranking in the military or the CIA or the FBI, now they're coming out clean and they're they retired from that, so now they're allowed to talk about it, and I'm like, shut the fuck up. Anybody who believes what you're saying. Now, I think that there are some good people and not everybody is absolutely like totally manipulated in some form or fashion, But you got to look at where they came from. You gotta look at the mindsets of the organizations that created them. So whenever you hear Sean Ryan, I love Sean Ryan. I think he seems like a pretty great guy. But to say that he's absolutely not being controlled in some kind of way is asinine.
Speaker 3: But I mean it goes even not just those types of content creators, because we've heard different people like that, these former Navy seal guys and these former Three Letter Agency guys. What's the dude, Andy Boussamonte, right, former spy? He and his wife are both spies. Then they start a YouTube channel and it's like instantly successful in all of this. Okay, fine, And I listen to what he says, not as like, oh, he's obviously telling the truth and blah blah blah, but also I see him as probably knowing a little bit more about the Three Letter Agencies than most right, But I also keep that third eye all the way open when I listen to him. That being set, and I'm not like an avid listener. I catch him on occasion whenever he's on another podcast that I like, He's a guest on Flay Grant or something. Yeah, I'm gonna watch that episode, you know, something like that. But with that being said, there's other content creators that some of you may have heard of. We talked about it before the show. As a matter of fact, this girl named Shannon Blake right, the hippie dippy dreaded out all tatted up, high vibe quote unquote singer songwriter, and I use those quotes very, very liberally. You know, she's also one of the cringiest, cringiest content creators I've ever seen in my life. Come to find out, her dad is a quote unquote contract pilot for Lockheed Martin.
Speaker 2: Yeah, buddy shocker.
Speaker 3: That her dad would be a part of the military industrial complex. She grew up super well to do, super well off, never missed a fucking music festival anywhere. All of a sudden, she's taken this like hippie dippy, we don't need money, we don't need this, And everything she sings about is that. Meanwhile, her dad works for Lockheed Martin as a contract pilot quote unquote. You know, it's so many things. It's not just the content creators on the podcast that are sharing information like this. How many YouTubers, how many TikTokers have you seen that their content is ass like? Objectively speaking, it's hard to even get through one of their videos or one of their clips, But somehow they have millions of views. And it's not just because they know how to work the algorithm. It's because they're either related to or plugged into an organization that makes those algorithms.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, and there's and I don't want to harp too much on this, but I think that it needs to be said that there are people out there that you might even like. There are people out there that you might even believe are giving like nuggets and kernels of truth, and they are that you have to give nuggets and kernels of truth. That being said, do not follow what one individual says one hundred percent. I don't care if it's us. You shouldn't follow us one hundred percent. Because we might not know everything. Doesn't mean we're controlled by any means, But it also doesn't mean that we're experts on literally anything that we talk about, right, And so I just want everybody.
Speaker 3: People to fact check us, google the shit we say we get things wrong sometimes absolutely.
Speaker 2: Also, Jacob might be a fed so we don't know.
Speaker 3: Jonathan might be my handler. We don't even know.
Speaker 2: It's crazy, y'all. That being said, though, I know that there's a lot of people, mainly your boy Owen Benjamin, that has been calling out, Oh what's the dude with the with the mustache?
Speaker 3: Went on?
Speaker 2: Joe Rogan, mister balin, no shit, what is his name?
Speaker 3: The guy who was like a hardcore liberal CUK and now all of a sudden he speaks a lot about conspiracies.
Speaker 2: Uh, the guy who who used to blare the whistle on uh on game stop, and now he's talking about how the Jews are basically running the world.
Speaker 3: Yes, not Evans. Uh.
Speaker 2: I can't remember.
Speaker 3: I look it up. I know the guy's face in my head right now, but I can't. I can't think of it. You keep talking. I'm gonna look it.
Speaker 2: Up, all right, All right, sorry about that. Cult members, we you know, our minds can only retain so much information, and my mind's kind of set on this one. But anyway, so this we're back to Operation Mockingbird. So yeah, it was infiltrated into the New York Times Time magazine CBS, Newsweek, and Associated Press, the known collaborators. These are confirmed or alleged. So it's hard to really get like solid, you know, concrete evidence on a lot of this stuff. A lot of it it has to be speculation because the government is not going to out their own people like this if those people were doing work for them. So Ian Carroll, Ian Carroll, Yes, yep, yeah, yeah, So I.
Speaker 3: Think don't listen to one hundred percent of what he says either, y'all. Four years ago, he was some basically a college kid who, like, if I'm not mistaken, he campaigned for Obama and like campaigned for Biden and like he you know, all these things. He was that guy. He woke up, thank god, and now he's spreading information that needs to be spread. But again, don't listen in one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: But even with that, I can't help but imagine this guy blew up literally out of nowhere, and with then just a year or two of all of his research, he's on Rogan. You know, I I I'm looking at that, like and it's not even a jealousy thing. But we've been doing this five years and we haven't had anybody like that reach out to us right, Like it's not it's not a jealousy thing. It's like a what the fuck you know? Like how did that? And I and don't mistake it. Like he's very well spoken, he's very well knowledgeable a lot about a lot of things. He's probably he's smarter than us, Like that's a that's a fact. He like the way he's able to like. But but you know what I'm saying, like he's a very well well together put kind of individual. And I'm not even saying that he is. I'm just saying people like that, you know, and and that doesn't even like I if Ian Carroll was listening to this or if this gets posted out somewhere, I would actually love da Ian Carroll on the show.
Speaker 3: Oh my god, I would be a dream. He's a solid guy and I would love to have him on the show. Our point is, and like we said, even at ourselves, don't take a hunch percent of what we say as it's completely concrete truth. Google us, search the shit that we talk about and see if we are completely out of left field here or if we're based. Okay, we ask people to do this. Hit us in the comments on this and let us know, okay, we would like to adjust. We want to be one hundred percent accurate. We're humans, we fuck up sometimes.
Speaker 2: And obviously, like the obvious people that are in mainstream media now that this would like the arrow would point to. And I don't even want to harp on it because I actually happen to like both of these people, and that is Alex Jones and David Ike. So those very well could be controlled up it's been I'm not the first person to say that, I won't be the last person to say that. It's not even something that I entirely believe. But that doesn't mean that while I'm listening, I'm not paying paying attention to whatever is kind of subconsciously being programmed into the shit that I'm listening to.
Speaker 3: Bro Tucker Carlson goes on and says that Russia is quote unquote fighting for its life right now, perfect example, America has thrown in every bit short of nuclear warfare in on the Russian conflict. I about fell out of my fucking chair laughing whenever I heard Tucker say that. And I love Tucker Carlson. I listened to him a fair amount, but like, oh, I'm sorry, what Marine division was just sent to the Ukrainian front lines. I must have missed that. America is that heavily invested in this war short of nuclear weapons, and Russia is fighting for their life right. No, absolutely, who invaded who? Again, I must have missed that. But like that's my point. Don't listen to all of these talking heads one hundred percent as if what they say is the word of God. Remember, body is entitled to their opinions.
Speaker 2: Remember that the lyricist for The Grateful Dead was involved in MK Ultra The Grateful Dead, in which Tucker Carlson was a deadhead for a very long time.
Speaker 3: So self proclaimed, self proclaimed, that's not some internet lore. He even says this.
Speaker 2: So that's what I'm trying to say here. It's not as cuttinger as you'd like it to believe. There's no such thing as a good guy and a bad guy. Everything is blurred everything, and that's all perfect.
Speaker 3: Well, I will say there's such a thing as a bad guy. I will say there's not much sense of looking for a good guy. None can really be found anymore.
Speaker 2: Yes, absolutely so. So the known collaborators, whether they be confirmed or alleged, would be Joseph Alsop, who was an influential communist whose articles were used to influence elite circles. Then you have Ben Bradley, who later he was the editor of The Washington Post, claimed that he knew of CIA ties and journalism. Then you have William Paley or Pally from CBS allegedly cooperated with the CIA in allowing coverage to be influenced. Think of Twitter, Think of Facebook. Think of these apps who were absolutely influenced during elections during COVID that were taking down posts that were absolutely true that the government or you know, black ops operations didn't want you talking about. It's not even something that was like, oh, that was just during COVID, that was just during the election. No, that's on a day to day basis. Okay, that's just widespread scope. Everybody knows about those things. But it's every day, it's not just.
Speaker 3: Then Zuckerberg literally testified and said that that didn't happen. Then he goes on Rogan and admits that that absolutely happened. So he admitted to perjury.
Speaker 2: Why is he not in jail? Why is he not in jail?
Speaker 3: Fuck? Is he not in jail?
Speaker 2: Exactly? So rules for the not for me.
Speaker 3: I took the words out of my fucking mouth. Brother.
Speaker 2: Then you have this individual named cord Meyer, what interesting name, who was a CIA operative believed to be instrumental in managing journalist relationships. So wh's widespread the exposure? It says Church Committee hearings. From seventy five to seventy six, there was US Senate investigations that revealed the scale of CIA involvement in media, though many details were buried or redacted. Then there was Carl Burns Stein's or Bernstein Bernstein. However, you know, you look at the Mandela Effect, Carl Bernstein nineteen seventy seven Rolling Stone article that was titled CIA and the Media that revealed more than four hundred journalists had direct or indirect ties to the CIA. That was in seventy seven. Yeah, you think that just went away?
Speaker 3: No, no, no, we kidding me. This is the time when the quote unquote old heads of the media, right, like, I don't just throw a couple of them out, Bill O'Reilly, right, Hannity and Combs. This is when they were breaking out in the media space. These were the people that they were looking up to at this time. It never went away, y'all. It just came to the next generation. Podcasting is the thing that kind of broke that matrix in a way. But even still, I can't say that one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: This is fifty years of progress. Okay, fifty years ago, this shit was going around. Fifty years ago, shit was going on. They didn't just give it up. That's that's a fact.
Speaker 3: It's one work life, that is one career's time frame. That's all it is.
Speaker 2: So the CIA's response to Operation Mockingbird, it says the agency officially stated that it would no longer recruit or contract full time journalists as spiser agents.
Speaker 3: Okay, now our anger, right, Okay, okay, sure, sure, sure.
Speaker 2: However, the policy allowed freelancers, stingers, and unofficial cooperation, leaving plenty of gray area. These are your contractors, So are they working for the CIA? No, they're contractors. They're their own corporation, they're their own own organization. Meanwhile, well they're still reporting back to the same people.
Speaker 3: See that's the thing. When people hear of government contractors, and I don't know about most, but I know in my mind it initially goes to like military contractors, right, Triple Can, Blackwater, the Wagner Group, right, all these things that are government military contractors. Please understand, everybody, the CIA has their own brand of government contractors that do way dirtier things than some mercenaries. Okay, these are intel mercenaries. The FBI has it, the ATF has this, the NSA, the spies on their own people have outside third party contractorsd That is how this works.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and just so everybody, we can paint a clear picture here, Twitter, TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, whatever other fucking apps you use. CIA contractors.
Speaker 3: Okay, is it called oculus or ocula? What's the thing? The big server compounds third party through the CIA, but it's actually the filter that every single bit of media on the Internet or not goes through before we see it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, in the facilities in Texas actually.
Speaker 3: Right, that giant place paid for by the CIA. Yes, third party because it's a private contractor very similar, and we're gonna touch on something ugly here. The irs is a third party government contractor. Y'all.
Speaker 2: Also keep in mind that that oculus or if that's what it's called, I can't remember what it's called now, but if Eagle Visions there's something like that, Yeah, it's it's the American filter of all social media. It's not only the filter, it is, uh, the the reason why you see suggestive videos and all that kind of stuff. Everything that you type, everything that you read. It's monitoring link literally like your your eyes and your reaction to everything.
Speaker 3: Thing to builds your algorithm, absolutely specific algorithm for your specific phone, your specific YouTube account, your specific TikTok.
Speaker 2: And you know who has ties to that Peter til you know who has ties to Peter tel jd Vance, You know who jd Vance has ties to the fucking president. Okay, so do you think that like people, this is where people get caught up and like, my side's not corrupt. Your side is corrupt. Every fucking asset, every facet of government is corrupt in every possible way. Just because your guy is in there right now or your guy was in there the prior term does not mean there's not spying on you. They're all spying on you.
Speaker 3: We've said it multiple times this episode, and we're probably gonna say it multiple times for the rest of our lives. If you're looking for a good guy, there's none to be found, I'm sorry. Doesn't matter what side of the aisle, doesn't matter what color they represent. It doesn't matter what they said in their pretty little speech to whoever they were trying to speak to. I'm sorry, there's no good guys left to be found in this.
Speaker 2: Avenue, miss me with that white hat bullshit.
Speaker 3: There's none of it. I'm sorry, there's none.
Speaker 2: It just doesn't exist. So anyhow, back to it. So they allowed freelancers and stingers in unofficial cooperation. Okay, then there was a legacy in modern parallel So Operation Mockingbird didn't end. It evolved. Now theorized to influence social media and entertainment, podcasting, and influencer culture see Operation mocking j which we're going to get to. So it evolved. Relationships with tech companies and digital platforms have replaced old school newsrooms. Then there's disinfo and propaganda units. Post nine to eleven agencies like the Office of Strategic Influence or the OSI were created to control foreign and domestic narratives. Look that one up Office of Strategic Influence got you. I mean that is that is the mk ultra carried out in today.
Speaker 3: Okay, Like we said, it didn't go away, y'all just manifested into something new. They just rebranded it. Maybe put a new guy in charge. But it's the same thing performing the same function.
Speaker 2: And that was created after nine to eleven.
Speaker 3: So it was the Office of Strategic What now.
Speaker 2: Office of Strategic Influence.
Speaker 3: The OSI. Let's look in this here, matter of feder wanna pull up the Wikipedia. We're gonna read this first little bit here, The Office of Strategic Influence is the first studio album by American progressive rock os. Wait, oh, okay, that's a band. That's an album for band. But they also they did that because of the OSI. Oh look at this, it's all band. Look at that. Wow, that's funny. No, no, no, no, I'm gonna look at the actual Office of Strategic Influence. But like I can't believe a band. I'm gonna listen to them.
Speaker 2: Now that's great, simply must. But anyway, carrying on, while you're trying to look for that, there are examples of the modern day influence. See the Bay of Pigs, right, that was absolutely propagandized.
Speaker 3: All right, I got it right here. So they named that album off of the actual Office of Strategic Influence. Here's the actual Wikipedia here. The Office of Strategic Influence or OSI, was a department created by the United States DoD on October thirtieth, two thousand and one, so literally a couple of weeks after September eleven. They created this organization to support the War on terrorism through psychological operations in targeted countries, which did not include the United States. Because the Pentagon is barred from psyops in the US. Oh Okay, Pentagon is barred from it. That does not mean the CI and the FBI are but neither here nor there. However, BBC noted that quote, there is nothing to stop an American newspaper picking up a story carried abroad in quote in cases of news stories that were quote unquote black propaganda with deliberately misleading information planted by the Pentagon under the OSI. So I'll I'll give everybody a real world example of this, just shot out of a cannon here. So let's say that there is some riots going on in some country, some Asiatic country, right, this is say China. Whatever just thrown out MEMR. Mem R is currently in the middle of a civil war and a military hunt and all this stuff right now, let's use them right, fine, And let's just say hypothetically that perhaps there was some black hat government agency, American government agents that were sent there to spread some descent and to kickstart some of these riots and things and stuff. Now we would know the government, the Royal American We would know that that was a psia that was done to get a civil war kickstarted over there. Now we have an American reporter on the ground in miammar that is reporting on what is going on there, and now it's being all over Fox New, CNN all of this shit, and the American people are like, oh my god, we have to help the poor people at memmr. What is going on over there? Never mind the fact that it was our government that kickstarted in the first place. Are you in buddy, Now, let's look at Gulf of Tonkin, which led to the Vietnam War a little bit.
Speaker 2: Yeah, beya pigs, beya pigs. Nineteen sixty one, the CIA pressured major outlets not to cover the invasion plans. Then you have the Vietnam War, whilch shape public opinion with distorted reporting on communism spread.
Speaker 3: But the reporter on the ground wasn't distorting it. He was reporting on what he saw. Never mind that what he saw was put there in stage for him to see and report on.
Speaker 2: Nineteen fifty three Iran and nineteen seventy three Chile planted stories supporting CIA backed cous.
Speaker 3: Oh god, you want to look at CIA back cous Man. I could show you a video of how many South American countries have been overthrown and redone in the last fifty years because of the CIA.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, yeah, Mexico. It's a good one.
Speaker 3: Mexico's one of them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So why does it still matter?
Speaker 3: Okay, okay, kind of a loaded question there, but all right.
Speaker 2: So it revealed how easily truth can be engineered, truth and quotations. It shows that freedom of press can be can be manipulated through money, coercion, or ideology. Obviously, and in an age of AI, deep fakes and fact checkers, Mockingbird's methods are more relevant than ever. So the final thought that it says, Operation Mockingbird teaches us that the real battlefield isn't just in politics or war zones, but it's in the mind of the public. Whoever controls the narrative controls reality.
Speaker 3: Absolutely absolutely, And this is why I also love history. I understand that history is yes, ali agreed upon, I get that, But as more time goes on, and as we get more and more of the full picture and of the full story. Right, we are then able to take in the entire context of the situation. For instance, up until recently, all these cups in South America, we're gonna be written down in the history books. It's just like crazy things going on in South America. We now know that it was America that spurned them on in the first place to even kickstart it. You see what I'm saying. Both of them are historically true. One side of that may have been the narrative that was going to be put down in the history books, and that was all it was ever going to be said about it. And now we have the entire history.
Speaker 2: Yes, we do well, at least as much as we're able to uncover, being that a lot of the documents were buried or redacted or this is just off the tiny portion of what the public is allowed to know. Think about exactly, like, they're not going to tell you everything. They're just gonna give you a little bit, and a lot of people will see that little bit and build the entire story around it. Well, that's all they did. They only did this, and that was only happening back then. They see they dismantled it. Right, Meanwhile, you think that, like you stumble across information like this, you learn about how the human mind can be manipulated, both both here and abroad. Right, you think that you're just gonna throw away that information, especially whenever it's talking about influencing elections, influencing the American people to fund with tax dollars to go to war, influencing the pharmaceutical industry. It's all over the place.
Speaker 3: Let me share this screen real quick, just a show exactly what we're talking about here as far as CIA involving themselves where they shouldn't be, right, and then what did the American media play as far as this shit was concerned. And now we know the entire truth of it, and it's literally what we are talking about right now. Are you ready for this shit? Let's go. Yes.
Speaker 4: Every South American country which has had its government overthrown by the CIA since.
Speaker 2: Nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 4: Costa Rica in nineteen forty eight, Guatemala nineteen fifty four, Al Salvador nineteen seventy nine, Nicaragua nineteen eighty one, Panama nineteen eighty nine, Paraguay nineteen fifty four, Brazil nineteen sixty four, Peru nineteen sixty eight, Chile nineteen seventy three, Uruguay nineteen seventy three, Argentina nineteen seventy six, and Venezuela in two thousand and two. Many of these were perceived as ideologically opposed to the United States, were left to dictatorships or some combination of the two.
Speaker 3: Okay, so as we're talking about what certain narrative might have been pumped out all over our TV screens by the news, did you hear what's going on in Venezuela in two thousand and two, right after the War on terrorism? Now, why, oh why would the CIA be fucking around in Venezuela when we're trying to get boots on the ground in Afghanistan to hunt allegedly Osama bin Laden aka tim Osman, another CIA asset. It's just interesting, everybody, It's interesting how this shit kind of plays in, Doesn't.
Speaker 2: It interesting how that ended up working out for Venezuela. You know, there they were. They were a thriving economy, a thriving community. They were expanding in every possible way via government and technology, and I mean literally in every possible way.
Speaker 3: They had like the world's fourth largest economy at that time, right, and so we overthrew the crazy dictator that they had because he was talking about running them in to the ground, and we installed and by we, I mean CIA Americans, whatever you want to call it, installed a leader that was more aligned with American ideologies and was about to give us a sweetheart deal in some of that gorgeous Venezuelan and oil, and then the people revolted. Then you had a general takeover, and he drove that country into the ground so hard that they are one of the worst places to go right now.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's so you could say in a way that it was in the benefit of the United States government and military and every other way. It was in the benefit of the United States that Venezuela turned socialist.
Speaker 3: We were trying to prevent that from happening, and then they forced it to happen quote unquote right quote unquote, because the guy that was in charge in two thousand and one was trying to turn it that way. Two thousand and two, we installed a democratic gut leader and then a socialist kicked him out, and there was beyond repair at that point.
Speaker 2: I'm just saying, is it easy to mind minerals and oil from a capitalist society or from a socialist in communist society, where the government owns everything and the people own nothing, whenever, all you have to do is manipulate the governmental leader of that country, and you don't have to manipulate individual corporations or into individual people anymore. So I'm looking at that and I'm like, Okay, so the United States almost finds it beneficial for communism in some countries. In some cases, possibly.
Speaker 3: It's a lot, but it's a lot easier. To your point, it's a lot easier to get the resources from a country when they are all starving and will do anything to earn a dollar.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, big time. So now let's get over to mocking j nowk We've all seen the Hunger Games, right, So this is where all this stems from. And also I want to remind people that you know, just because you don't hear about a lot of these CIA operations that are going current day, doesn't mean that they're not happening. You know, the people back in the fifties, sixties, seventies had no idea that MK Ultra and Mockingbird was even going on. It wasn't until late or through the Freedom of Information Act and government whistleblowers, that these things even really came to light, right, And honestly, those things that were dismantled ended up just evolving into higher forms of what they had already previously learned from those experiments in the first place. This is where I.
Speaker 3: Knew what Edward Snowden was talking about the NSA was doing. We didn't know that that was happening as it was happening. And then even after he blew the lid off of it, by the way, everyone that was never retracted by the government. That is still currently happening. They never went back and repealed the Patriot Act.
Speaker 2: Remember back in you know, early two thousands, two thousand and seven, thousand and eight, in that era that almost all phones, not every one of them, but almost all phones used to be able to have the detachable, detachable battery, and so if your battle when dead, you'd be able to replace it and put a new one in there, right, And then after a while they stopped doing that. It's hard to find any phone if there is any that you can detach the battery from, well, and that's what people would do. They would take out the battery you know, especially like people were in mobs or gangs or having high level conversations. They didn't want the intelligence community, you know, peering in on what they what they could do. What they thought they could do was just take out the battery from the back of the phone and there you go. There's no way that they can listen in on these conversations or anything like that. Then steps in Edward Snowden, the whistleblower who said, it doesn't matter if you take out the battery out of your fucking phone, they can still tap into it. And everybody's like, what does that even mean? It's not even powered on, and how does that even work. This is the level of technology that has grown from these things. Okay, So whenever we're talking about, oh well, mocking Jay is just a theory? Is it a theory? Is it a theory to say that mocking burr to just eventually win away. Turn on the news, turn on any program on TV, turn on some podcasts, turn on some YouTube channels, turn on some tiktoks, turn on Instagram, whatever, turn it on. It is blaring you in the fucking face that mocking Bird didn't go away. It evolved into mocking j okay, let's go souh. Operation mocking J it says it isn't a confirmed or documented CIA operation by that name, but it appears in conspiracy circles as a rumored modern evolution of Operation mocking Bird, the Real CIA program to infiltrate and manipulate mass media. The term mocking j is borrowed from the Hunger Games, where the bird symbolizes rebellion in propaganda and the conspiracy context, Operation mocking j is believed to be the digital age weaponization of information and influence. Now it doesn't take a genius to assume that this is probably what's going on. Yeah, so here's the spool, the speculative breakdown. So Operation mocking Ja the alleged modern continuation of CIA media manipulation. So it'll give a little bit of an overview of Mockingbird. I know we went over it, but just you know, to go with it. So it's inspired by Operation Mockingbird that was allegedly around from forty eight to the mid seventies. The Real CIA program aimed to influence major news outlets by planting agents as journalists, editors, and producers, controlling the narrative. During the Cold war so mocking j as a symbol in the Hunger Games, the mocking Jay was both a product of government manipulation and a tool of resistance. If you remember so Catnus, she's she's all wearing the mocking jpin on her shirt. There was, And it was weird because in the book it was given to her by somebody that I believed that was in the Games, but in the movie it was given like she she found it like a flea marketer some kind of shit. But either way, it was given to her as a symbol, and she wanted to use that symbol to try and bring on the rebel like I'm gonna do this. Remember in the Hunger Games, whenever her and Pete they both make it to the end, they have those poison berries and they're both getting ready to eat them. Well, they knew that that was their only form of any kind of control to get out of that situation, so they threatened to eat them. And then what do you hear the guy coming over the loudspeaker. Stop stop stop. They needed to have a winner, right because that was the only way, like the people needed a winner. This was this was you think about the Hunger Games, I know, it's just a fictional thing, but it was an It was a way in which, you know, modern humanity evolved from needing to war with each other, and this was a way to still get that little piece of war out. But you still needed a winner to overcome these obstacles, right, you needed the martyrs. So they were trying to use that. Well, then you fast forward into the into the books that were after that and to the movies that were after that, where basically they saw that mocking Jay as basically like the the government or the people that were in control, they saw that and they wanted to use it against the people. So instead of using it as a symbol of rebellion, they used it as a psychological operation that made it made the people believe that it was the symbol of rebellion. Meanwhile, they're still doing all this negative shit in the behind closed doors, right like the game still went on. So this is this is the idea. It's a bastardization of a symbol that was once a good thing that they turned into a bad thing and they used it for their benefit. So the mocking Jay is a symbol. It says in the Hunger Games, the mocking Jay was both a product of government manipulation and a tool of resistance. That duality is key to the conspiracy. Influencers may be used unknowingly, thinking that they're independent voices. And so whenever we're talking about you know, characters like Alex Jones or Ian Carroll or name you know, Russell Brand, whatever, right, they may not even know that they're being used. And that's the and that's including us. We look up information and we don't know if this is some kind of psychological propaganda that the CI put out and wanted conspiracy theorists to pick them. I think about that all the fucking time. I don't know.
Speaker 3: You know how many algorithms have been boosted or shut down to promote certain shows on purpose. Now, again, it's not any of the independent creator's faults that they this random thing went viral, this crazy little clip that really wasn't based in anything. Next thing, you know, it went viral, everybody's talking about it. This person's on everybody's show, he's now insta famous. Sometimes that's organic and natural and fine, okay, cool. Sometimes with that being said, it can also be forced and promoted in a way completely independent from them. They don't they're just reaping the benefits and they're like, oh man, I love it. People are listening to me now, the show's doing great, this and this. It's equally possible that that was being pushed and propagated in such a way completely without their knowledge exact for certain intentions.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, and it could be something even as silly that you would think in this context, it could be something even as lighthearted as flat earth. Think about that for sure, Absolutely about that. Every conspiracy theorist talks about flat Earth. Everybody talks about nine to eleven, everybody talks about JFK, everybody talks about Trump, and you know what I mean, Like everybody is talking about these things. I almost wonder if it's scripted, that was propaganda that was given to us, essentially.
Speaker 3: I think about that a lot with the flat earthers. And yes, I know the flat earth community is gonna get mad at me for saying this. Fine, Look, you believe what you believe, I'll dioglobetarm Fine, fine, But I also believe that that is a type of sleight of hand. They're keeping the conspiracy heads squabbling amongst ourselves about whether the Earth is flat or fucking round. Meanwhile, they got all this other shit going on behind closed doors. A understood thing that pretty much every culture has gotten down with about the Earth being round, by the way, doesn't matter. We are fighting over it and talking about the validity of certain types of physics rather than talking about what the government is doing to us right now.
Speaker 2: And and but that's the thing is that flat Earth is a symbol in a sense, But a symbol holds a lot of meanings. And so whenever you hear flatter, it's like whenever you see the McDonald symbol, you don't only think about a big mac. You might think about some mcnuggies, maybe a mcflurry, right, maybe a little shamrock shake. Right.
Speaker 3: It's all in when I see the golden norches personally.
Speaker 2: It's all encompassing with that symbol, okay. And that is occult magic in and of itself. So if you think about it all right, you might somebody might look at somebody that believes in flat Earth and be like, oh my god, you believe the fucking Earth is flat? Were you a caveman? Meanwhile, a lot of the things that the flat earthers bring up that are kind of outside of flat Earth as far as getting into NASA and getting into all these space agencies and organizations, and how some math doesn't really math all the way entirely, or how about the tilt of the of the earth is on a sixty six point six degree angle, like why is that? You know? And so? And it causes people to question. So there's always going to be nuggets of truth, I believe, and I'm kind of I'm on the fence with that. I don't know what the fucking shape of the Earth is. I don't know if it's flat, I don't know if it's round. I believe it's personally like a fucking nightmare or a dream, So it doesn't even matter what the shape of it is.
Speaker 3: I use that as an example. It's the same thing to say that they have a squabbling over which bathroom people are supposed to be using, rather than focusing on like the pedophile rings that are currently being revealed in the government. No, no, no, we need to talk about the seventy four genders because words hurt and feelings. Matt, It's like wait, wait, stop, shut the fuck up. Epstein's list is still not released yet. That's my point. I ud flat Earth is an example, No.
Speaker 2: I know what you're saying.
Speaker 3: Certain things are promoted to keep people distracted.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, stop talking about Epstein. Here's Diddy about that, right, yes, yes, So anyhow, so the alleged goals if we're talking about Project mocking Jay, if we are to believe that it is a real thing, and I think without question it absolutely has to I'm not saying that it has to be going by that name. That's just what theorists have called it. It's just an extension of Mockingbirds. So if you don't like the idea of the evolution of mockingbird, fucking forget names. We're talking about tactics. Okay, So the alleged goals would be to the they would have the control of digital narratives. It's not just news anymore. Operation mocking Jay allegedly targets social media influencers, YouTubers, TikTok trends, podcasts, and memes, along with behavioral programming. Now this is something think about the TikTok dances and stuff like that. The one that's going around right now is the people that are doing that dance where I don't even know what the fuck it's called.
Speaker 3: But stupid I hate TikTok. I hate TikTok itself, but then the dances that go viral, it's like this, this is considered content two people.
Speaker 2: And it's and it turns it into an echo chamber. Your algorithm is your echo chamber. And so that's why people literally, I mean, we're aware of that. We know that our algorithm, the things that we like, are the things that we watch, is ultimately going to build the algorithm itself. So like you, if you were to download TikTok, for example, you would mainly if you were to start liking videos, your your shit would be more towards the political kind of stuff, and you might be hearing political pundits or hearing what's going on over in other countries, and your algorithm would keep on feeding you. Then, whether it be true information false information, doesn't matter. It keeps your mind and trapped into this this one echo chamber, right, And whereas me, I'm more involved, Like I love all the spiritual shit, I love all the mystical, all the shamanistic, all the Dolores cannon like, and so that's what I keep on getting near death experiences, past live regression shit like That's what I'm into, so you almost are. You're directly, indirectly putting yourself into an echo chamber because you know how the algorithm works. In a sense, so even in.
Speaker 3: Them's whole job is to keep your eyes glued to your screen individually. So what's gonna keep your eyes Jonathan glued to your screen is not necessarily what's gonna keep mind glued. But my algorithm is built to do the same thing for me. That's how this whole thing works.
Speaker 2: That's how you know what's gotten bad. And we know that we can almost construct our own algorithm.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, oh absolutely you can.
Speaker 2: That in a sense is like the Beauty and the Beast. Right, what's that called again?
Speaker 3: Oh you're talking about Stockholm syndromes.
Speaker 2: We're essentially saying, we know that there is a beast that is controlling our life, but we're gonna fall in love with it anyway, if you really think about it. That's really what's going on. Whenever your thumb and social media all fucking day, you.
Speaker 3: Know they're listening, even when we're not listening. We've done so how many experiments we were talking about. Uh, oh, we don't even own a cat. You just randomly for about a week, randomly throughout the day say oh, yeah, we need to go buy some cat food. Next thing, you know, you see so many ads on your YouTube, on your TikTok or whatever about some deal on cat food going on. That's the thing that multiple people have done.
Speaker 2: Oh and it listens in on your conversations big time.
Speaker 3: Yep.
Speaker 2: And that's where it's security. Nobody's secure. Like your thoughts aren't secure. The conversations you have aren't secure. Your interests aren't secure, your disinterests aren't secure. What you've done, what you will do, what you're thinking about doing, what you did yesterday, what you did ten years ago, none of that is secure. We are in the ultimate surveillance state, and we are finding ways to be comfortable within the own prison. Okay, so this is a mental prison that they've constructed here over the course of fifty years, just fifty years, they figured out how to put everybody into their own mental prison. Ok So that involves the behavioral programming, whether it is on social media, YouTube, TikTok, podcast, memes, whatever, right, because there is such a thing as me magic, but that's for the other day. So the behavioral programming would be through algorithms, dopamine cycles, and identity engineering. Think about that, people don't even know who they are until social media tells them who they are. So through algorithms, dopamine cycles, and identity engineering, the goal is to shape public perception, reinforce division, or trigger mass emotion. Yep, it's obvious. It doesn't take like a rocket scientist to figure out that this is happening. They want to redefine truth. Okay, how do you read?
Speaker 3: Just trying the subjective? Right, It's what is your truth? Not what is the truth? Like? What is the understood guaranteed one plus one equals two truth? What is the truth to you?
Speaker 2: And we're not talking about anything spiritual this is we're not talking about that at all. We're talking about the truth of government of the.
Speaker 3: Four genders versus two genders. That's a stupid example, but yet, but it's it's an example exactly exactly.
Speaker 2: So, redefining truth the operation may not only suppress info but create alternate realities narratives that guide public belief while discrediting independent thought.
Speaker 3: Oh god, and you couple that with AI. Oh dude, don't even get me started on this shit.
Speaker 2: Just like Tommy Lee, Jones and Men in Black right on. The individual is stupid. Actually, uh, George Carlin, I saw this. He was on back whenever he was alive. He was on like David Letterman or something like that. He goes, if I could annihilate every single group, if I could just drop a fucking nuke on top of all of them, I would. The individual I love, I love each individual, But you start gathering in twos and threes and groups of tens and twenties, I fucking hate them, right, Like, that's George Carlin. He's a comedian, but he was always on some real shit right.
Speaker 3: It's just like you said from me in black. The person is smart. The person individual is smart. People are panicky. It's the mob. They can be easily controlled and cattle herded.
Speaker 2: Yes, So they want to redefine truth by creating alternate realities and narratives that guide public belief while discrediting independent thought. What a what a fucking genius idea evil genius but genius, No.
Speaker 3: Evil genius but genius none the less one hundred percent.
Speaker 2: So then how are they doing it? Like as far as their tactics and techniques, So you have bought armies and sock puppets sounds interesting. We all know that. Like whenever Elon bought Twitter, what was it like like sixty percent of all Twitter was bots or some crazy number like that, affecting the algorithm ultimately, right, because you're going to be arguing in the comments section of a somebody's Twitter post and meanwhile you it's it's literally a bot of division.
Speaker 3: It's a box to get you to hate an AI bot. That's what you're doing.
Speaker 2: Good luck. Yeah, and it's not gonna work.
Speaker 3: You can't why they tell people. Anybody in the content space will tell you, dude, don't read the comments. Don't read the people sipping hater aid. Hell, half of the main even people I don't.
Speaker 2: I don't read any of them, So I don't get caught up in any of that bullshit. I used to and it started to depress me, and it started to make me literally like question my own sanity and my own reality. And you don't want to do that. Like whatever, you're whatever, you whatever you do that you're enjoying that you find like value out of life, don't let anybody denigrate that like that. There's always going to be people sipping hater aid. Those are the same people that are sitting at home and their grandma's basement that are never going to becoming in anything, and so I mean it's it's kind of like, you know, it's kind of like people just if they can't have it, they want to watch the world burn. And those people absolutely holistic hater.
Speaker 3: I did my digging on him, and like, I feel bad for the guy now now that I know about who he is and like his life and shit, it's like, oh, this is like all he has is just spewing hateful rhetoric because like he's got nothing else going for him. Dude, he's like a wanna be photographer. One of his Instagram pages is a bunch of wanna be edgy pictures of him wearing a Michael Myers mask taking selfies in it. And I'm talking like over a hundred pictures of this. By the way, he thinks he's like a photographer. And it's like, you, poor bastard. Now, I don't I feel bad for you. I'm sorry that even called you out in the first place, like he.
Speaker 2: Just he actually he actually reached out and apologized on Instagram. I can't remember if I told the time No, that was just like a month ago.
Speaker 3: He's back on the hater train.
Speaker 2: Then oh yeah, yeah, but he he actually told us, so, anybody that is watching, you'll know that we have a very, very prolific hater. I'm not gonna say his name. I'm not gonna do that, but you'll always see it's usually the top review. Usually he wants to be front and center, Okay, And he actually reached out and he said, look, I actually do like you guys, but whenever you fuel me and you start talking about me, that only gives me the extra fucking rocket blaster boost that I need to keep on going and doing it. He goes like, so some people are like literally professional shit talkers, and they feed off of the energy that you're giving it. It's almost like demons in a sense, like if you feed into the fear of demons, it only makes them more powerful. Right, And I'm not calling this guy a demon, he's just some guy whatever. It's just a comparison.
Speaker 3: But he's one of the most people there's ever been. And like it's like, you know, if I had literally nothing else going on in my life, I would be pissed off at the world too, and I would just like start throwing shit at anybody I could.
Speaker 2: And it's like, all right, bro, do you hey, buddy, just keep talking about Jacob. I'm sticking up for you over here.
Speaker 3: No, I'm not even shitting on him like it. And I'm not even saying like, oh he's a pitch like no, no, no, I like whenever I found out more about him, it's like, oh, oh, okay, I get it.
Speaker 2: So it's this is like, you know, I mean, none of us are perfect. We all have our downfalls, and this just happens to be his, right. So that being said, So there are tactics and in techniques that include bought armies and what they call sock puppets. So there are fake accounts that flood the comments section. They amplify narratives, they cancel dissidence or simulate consensus. And this is the thing, you know, I've actually heard about this where like a husband and a wife or a boyfriend and a girlfriend whatever, they stumbled across this one post and I don't remember what it was. There was something political. It was during the election, right, and they stumbled across this picture and one of them started reading the comments, right, like just seeing what's at the top, what people saying di da. Then the wife ends up reading the same exact Instagram post. Okay, started reading down the comments. The comments were so far like they weren't the same thing, okay, different like one was more pro Republican, one was more pro Democrat. It's the same exact post. But because your algorithm is built upon what you're interested in, it's going to show you something that you're going to react to. It's not always something that you like, it's just something that's going to garner your your reaction. That's the fuel, that's the energy. How can we get a reaction that's going to keep this person on this app, on this phone away from reality as much as humanly possible. So your reaction is the fuel, So just stop reacting. That's all they want. They want your reaction. They want to keep you in that fucking low vibration. So but yeah, I mean literally the comments, I mean, you could go down. You know, you can always just keep on hitting and see more, see more, see more, and you can go into like subcomments where there's a comment on a comment and keep on reading those entirely different for each individual's people live in the same house, Okay, so it's sick, it really is. So yeah, bot armies absolutely exist. Then there's shadow banning, which we know a lot about, and algorithm tweaks, so it says allegedly works with platforms to suppress content that doesn't align with approved world views while boosting tailored disinformation. Anybody with a fucking two brain cells to put together knows that that's true.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah.
Speaker 2: Then there's this thing called astroturfing. Have you ever heard of this?
Speaker 3: I have go ahead.
Speaker 2: So astro turfing makes fake movements look real, creating the illusion of mass support or opposition. Who remembers whenever Joe Biden was campaigning against Donald Trump in twenty twenty, you would see tens of thousands of people at these for Trump and you're like, there's no fucking way the Trump is going to lose, right, and it's all the spectacle. Then you see Joe Biden. He's hosting little fucking kids tea parties and somehow he is the highest voted for president to ever be elected at the time. Right, yeah, never made any kind of sense, And so this is kind of an example of that, to where it's almost like it's telling you what you see is not reality.
Speaker 3: Oh bro, foreign news outlets were talking about after the election had happened, It's like, now, how did Trump win all of this in the last minute when Joe Biden looked like he stood such a chance, And it's like, who said that he stood a chance? Why would you believe that? And it's like, well, because the media that they were getting was showing that this was such a close race until the very end, and Trump fucking ran away with it. It's like, no no one in America for even a split second belief that this was a close race at all during the caaign, like not even a little bit.
Speaker 2: I actually believe that Trump cheated, But I think that everybody cheats, Like I think that every single president who has ever been president has absolutely had to cheat because the game's tilted.
Speaker 3: You know, Achie once he got shot in the face and had that whole iconic picture of him throwing the fight with the flag behind him, and I think it's like, yeah, he won this one.
Speaker 2: I think he just had to cheat less, Okay, can you see what I'm saying? Like, I think that there's absolutely you can't win a game that is rigged, like and we know this, Like that's that's an absolute fact. So anyway, that's astrotype astro turfing. Then you have deep fake influence. We've all been caught off guard by the deep fakes, right. AI is getting better by the fucking second. So emerging tools like AI generated faces and voices could be used to fabricate events, testimonies, or quote unquote proof. Yep, yeah, buddy, that's absolutely going on. It's going to continue to go on. People thought back in the day that the Aliens would come via Project Blue Beam, right, like just a simulated sky event that would show all of the world's religious leaders coming together and merging into one. I think it's probably more AI.
Speaker 3: Driven these days. Sure, done with that.
Speaker 2: So you have your suspected modern day signs. So what to look for. So you have coordinated influencer messaging. Messaging rather it says when dozens of creators suddenly pushed the same talking point within hours without transparency, that is a mocking jay red flag on. Yeah. Then you have the rapid narrative swings, so huge shifts in public focus. So, for example, sudden moral outrage over new topics suggest managed attention. So whenever you see George Floyd, he's getting taken out by this police officer and oh my god, he can't breathe, right, he has his fucking knee on his throat and on his neck. And so you're gonna get people who are gonna outrage over that, and they don't really care about George Floyd's you know, his past, which obviously you know that shouldn't have to play into it either way. I mean, we're all humans. We deserve to be treated like humans. But that being said, whenever you look into it and you find out that the police officer and George Floyd have been boys for years, right, and then the movement that transfired after that, the Black Lives Matter movement that spurned from that situation itself, you want to talk about division. That is the most divisive thing since the fucking American Revolution.
Speaker 3: Bro. All of it's a part of Project mocking Jay, dude, all of.
Speaker 2: And then of course you have your boys like David Hogg with the crisis actor theories. It's not even theories like you can find that. There are literally organizations that have that that teach crisis actors. David Hogg's one of them. So while it may be controversial, uh, many Mocking Jay believers think that viral videos of quote unquote victims or witnesses in political events are staged or manipulated for sympathy or opinion control.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I could see it one hundred percent, no doubt with that one. You have to wrap this one up though, brother, our guy to get the kid from school.
Speaker 2: Heard that we got one more thing, all right, So it says so who's involved? The CIA, the NSA, the DHS fusion cells. They're believed to be back to operating our back end, operating layers of the of the syops, possibly through partnerships with social media companies. Then you have private SYOPS firms such as Pallenteer, Cambridge Analytica, and various pr agencies that may act as fronts to do what governments officially can't. We kind of mentioned the uh the oculus in Texas. Then you have celebrities and mega influencers, so some of them are suspected assets, knowingly or unknowingly pushing narratives in exchange for protection deals or platform favor. That one's not hard to believe, So just want to throw it out there. I hope everybody got a little bit of information so that that way, whenever you start looking at media. You know what to look for because it's already been done. You see the blueprint of all of it. Okay, so you're not crazy, you're just thinking with that third eye all the way open. So I just want to say, cult members, thank you so much for tuning in today. Please leave a review, Please leave a comment. Come follow us on Instagram, on TikTok, on YouTube, on Patreon, everywhere else. It's the best way to be able to support us. And and so yeah, we appreciate all you good cult members one percent.
Speaker 3: You kind of took my outro on that one, but I'm good with it because I really do gotta go.
Speaker 2: Heard that Well, with all of that being set, this was another beautiful episode of the Cult of Conspiracy. And my name's Jonathan, I'm Jacob, and there's one very important, extremely vital piece of information we need to learn just as soon as humanly possible.
Speaker 3: Hey, cult members, Jacob here just want to ask who wants better sex. The best way to get started is to go to Adam and Eve dot com. Right now, Adam Eve is offering fifty percent off just about any item, but that's not all. When you get one item, they will also send three bonus sexy items and six free movies. They offered a screet shipping as your privacy is a priority. Plus free shipping on your entire order. Doesn't matter how much you spend or what you buy. All we packaged and sent discreetly for free. That's fifty percent off one item and ten free gifts to boot bring more pleasure and satisfaction into your bedroom. Just go to Adam and e and select any one item. It could be an adventurous new toy or anything you desire. Just enter the offer code Cult at checkout and you'll get fifty percent off almost any item, plus ten free gifts, three bonus items, six free movies, and free shipping. Use the offer code cult. That's Cult at Adam and eve dot com. Now this is an exclusive offer specific to this podcast, so be sure to use this code to get you not just the discount and the free goodies, but also the one hundred percent free shipping with the code Cult