Speaker 1: It's my hand, Sam. I want to Adam Ben for the hell be the I mean the h hopping hop up in the brad. We'll let them to the man and the guy saucy lad had really bet. We'll say that says looking have declined. You couldn't starts to a place of the better that first from spaces even where some of my brush and bras man. This heart is this breath I look to give them just to do we have nothing thing You step with.
Speaker 2: The aft, talk, you talk without the line, as a.
Speaker 1: Talk of honey, talk as a hia. I got to do this manywhere I have to talk as a leader. I see him were a share.
Speaker 2: But I feel that when telling them clander to talk.
Speaker 1: Then I said in Mahara, who the number that are going to fly?
Speaker 2: We're not going to fly that we talk.
Speaker 1: Look you a prison that we come the person or look manning to through that areas inclined, upset man the house, separate that pildraft. He has the devil and iron you the hot that with iron, with hard the walk out everything became the present with king mating, Hey, d do you still matter here? That's much Tomas. We want to call that to live. That's it to hell you it declaimed. The hilding of bry is the thing that damad. I requirement at them with anstice, the area to plants grown with the huebat mare and looking as a sure Robert Nicholas lean more and realize they could be best of there.
Speaker 2: It gets it at the ka that m in Alan.
Speaker 1: It's still matter and the time of Kenny doing with gm in them hiding in that time? How do I man mad woman my day offending you a m rena that I will have that to hey at the summer, and that I would have that. There's a good that I want to take it the last night Ian upset in this somehows employment art to the I want to iron the best out of that one that lives to vary. I should have a place of money. We at got to tell your movie which I'm gonna tall yousta. I wanna said I should Now they say the same I said, Do I say the same hands when I finish series them sass a clock on as of that the wanted to see it and the same you walked as a will. There's a lighter n in the margins. I need a preter of a f the same had made me, says miss lever have marview the lord me I gotta as some do out again the firmwa will subt be pregarding the comman saying the Mardy drive my grand prest. It won't if the think out in the margin, that's a meaning they can holder sending the Mardy park. We set a push the other when the material can remodey how the same the same I money, But I'll say the same head right dean without in saying a letter, by saying it's a leather by with death the same hand, miss p that the same hand miss them whether it's man of my nurse to many me, you couldn't tell me the same to me you need the phone now train we find me by islands telling me with that one you said thats mes said that anyone as to think that yourself the iron the set of you, that's not exact that I'm myers, then then it is I'm there there if I'm family the side listen and the miss pen I like I'm not the same age I'm gon sending one rod, I'm never send the three of you. I'm not concerning the hand and all that few arm they're as yea, it came to incends you.
Speaker 2: I'm invested.
Speaker 1: It was only the Senate was on his phenomenon. But it's any conceding. He says that then were there when the brock when I when I assert its member and I'm about if I'm looking people are share I'm me commen said that when the macs are being with the same time that I'm not can after looking pain and he shouldn't been there. But there the anomen when I want film, there has one. As I look him, it's a saying Nica lost and I lad, so I'm just actually had there been a shouted with s the same hand miss a good building, I hear her if I'm not couldn't added when the son handress they said that way my heart, Twill said Bain.
Speaker 2: I really lost heart. I like and I'm like to under.
Speaker 1: Let that anyway. So master quinding, this never go missing any that. In the few a res inte, I thought, Hama ski and the other man what for he is this school like a lied the man, so I can't thought out going like a hammer you and then I wadhamad a man Hama so telet.
Speaker 2: Me about as I'm gonna hide our honey.
Speaker 1: Let have a mess as I'm going to siding first st the nurse. Let me come around sing to say that out we just looking at hiding on boost that lison, I I are you here with the summer?
Speaker 2: I can.
Speaker 1: Let the sad look the star? Also, how does you need what pens?
Speaker 2: I said, we co work to base.
Speaker 1: Our sister, and then how meason to measure in the follow our sudden and saying how unline the gre So what I'm saying, I heard that glare do.
Speaker 2: I help to go accord?
Speaker 1: We'll have to smack this hype. I light the g I said, the leas'd thing that hit me. I said, I'm a tedy b should I I I the city? When say how to kill him? I come in in what I said that we'll COMMUNI in my class.
Speaker 2: We're going to call on you high? Are you?
Speaker 1: We got to say our name at any bought him? We don't let the sand and the summer. I think, oh it's here as right, all that play coming away. I call it for a sea and I don't want to tell the business that how to tell him out the head of a honey, I'll be head. I was a family had the loss of hanada. The sas i the name then lives to yeah the lost hana pala gambu an lost hana cala gramboo the human a having the rest out of self go by a stains you are boss am I all am I any when I went best to no, that's I'm three puns.
Speaker 2: They're like kinga where I'm.
Speaker 1: Gonna get to my head there he's the one to seven to go. Then you hold on there, superdy everything best am to anna. That's a matter of loss of hanada. They like me to quit to go then we quick December then to interpet the marine ny s. Then amount of the have to intoquit to them one out the conta. Then you have to live to get to that m when at a this day then we have to leave the cooks to men it when I less hand out they had that afternoon. Matter how you do, sna, I have decepted the free when we haven't given them less. How I got it had to make act min metod conger that I saw I said, I'm by this hid I ran thats what was are.
Speaker 2: We I'm the rest of now?
Speaker 1: Why help to you? You might have been crede. The Madison said, I list to harder. I have to figure, but we have even there was a doctor the mom or lets I love a lost NFL. We have the cost. Remember that my head very.
Speaker 2: Night, hang on.
Speaker 1: I love to have the present up the remedy head bady and that help the lost hand. The advocat it and I think it's it is my bin to the Atta said.
Speaker 2: Every is it can be higher people that I'm master.
Speaker 1: Clinic out he the sas nother may come it.
Speaker 2: I never handle with them.
Speaker 1: The latter has the vere. I never had a very annemish son. We didn't know that any comedy to have any breath. Every day I'm an a color. So I'm going to hand and I come out.
Speaker 2: I mean hello, now I was walking on.
Speaker 1: I'm like, come on as a choice. The more to do wad He's then a king of being loose for a hand minute down and I'm a being there and it's mean, I really that's a car it and now your help to see I'm committed. I'm a way to class yourself.
Speaker 2: And my way to let out the way we would work there if I.
Speaker 1: Lied and then film the less hand, I said, my time a matter if I look about that, and then I'm just I said the head be less hands attended the party. If ever, there's not a bit about admission out that you not the tender, the whole party, the this lear room by the ball all operate carder, We're going to sup him a love and be with heaven. They lost hand that I this is go to Hector. I can't figure up the less hand and held it about. I'm the work I was said the head of Prince Albert just had to be a little stair how that plock held the less can d I and I'm just the un cons you evan, I come behind and I'm just helps to I said, come in and say I don't how I wanted to phim from in a room a lot, remember, I seem take the one that you need to mess Morman. I th hard a good more. I mean where I helped the word to the fos w the bay the.
Speaker 2: N a astly be that he is a little wo of my id to the had.
Speaker 1: Of him, I ran, I wonder why then I pst all like I mentioned to know the whole think that my god, I'm the last kind of God, my grand umble like a winner, the winner. I'm like with the horn, this is I't coping the mom I'm not from them that I seem to this day from put on the sis and I said to with the law, focus hard the here can him the law. This had the character because this is I didn't get to say. But then him the last heart the would have the po the harder knew an look at the how a women can you? I is n I is I was held the lost and I was out in an aw.
Speaker 2: Who I mean can?
Speaker 1: I decided to banna, well, that's why I am ver fucking well win you oh ask the means we No, I'm the happership for him, I said, I I mean I'm feeling law because because okay, because a lot of people are you my bread and they mean any signing to me as singing. I'm that was on it said the less can and that's him Grid, my son of th I son Bob like my sus let's seem from conserve and he has a bag and you see it from the head, but it's my eye drid like a long hi like a hand up do They're like a super could do a mint I could do where they can hire a kuldboo where the lats are under couldn't the im yet sigre who right like a hand and we can where I said out hand then there knocking on the brother contree less Semiary to I do can I then you car the instal plank whether they can remake it with other The National Party were sat asked, what is a list there? How do you do work? You can like to handle a super report as your table.
Speaker 2: You got there?
Speaker 1: Why you can't you're hiding lock a m you ain't there? You can move your head hop yeah, they Samary to, I do another. You know, man, you have a the smority out. No man, you're along siding my mother.
Speaker 2: In the zoom.
Speaker 1: What's in thee my doctor an Amy was looking at another in Hanley there about the letter raby ahamder a honey in the civilized of them as her m so I can had out there was ready to turn temple less hand out adam abck. It's m brick to me handber I'm gonna had the less hands ms had liked had been to them alone. I don't know, ye will not really be said that when I take the lost.
Speaker 2: Hand and got the money, that's not looking out the un.
Speaker 1: The amphis of help, but the eyes what doesn't said, you're looking bah bah blah. But the rest land over less. So there's a head, honey, Actually take them up that elgy better not that sam and less a very good to the head and it's an aposis.
Speaker 2: Well, I have to come on me.
Speaker 1: I shall altohold cab. Then this is what they can hand book look out of. And those of this more last hand there are some yahootman.
Speaker 2: An then k the hall in Baraka, and they.
Speaker 1: Needed to I should tell about head the less hand in edward rushing head that death and that the same cundliness. But I'm in and I'm head the whole bock.
Speaker 2: The did the men out the ball? Where the ark there? Where is there?
Speaker 1: Then between the hare here you're looking there, remember the same I had the same fatigue when they had had the head of him there, then the start had beside him in there the whole life saverything. Go bladers, kill the inn and behead the less panel.
Speaker 2: Tata.
Speaker 1: It's good to head them there. It's beauty. This is the rond them said, it's beauty when it's held the less out that the same handless and that's the same idea news and the feels are I'd be looking that how e secy from there and it set the man aware can ex seculy be off God, I'm expectedly with the same man se throw out see how it seton when you come there, then a smart I'm being a small personal.
Speaker 2: It's free.
Speaker 1: So then the finning to and saying seconing that have been anna lady, where as a seer from out the mad head the lam elder, if you communicate that due to them that I have this lesson channel lost an a la a very ad that tast I met the hanway. They're excited to dimerate essair with the last m say I want to come through them.
Speaker 2: It's the f I was king.
Speaker 1: The latter said, has a loss of hia. I used to a think that the less by adola as bokun other massonade story send them or send them. I used took the fact I used been fried. I used to be prasm I has been the money and I used to set I used to be the saying that where's the la car where I sp held that gut you look the hair or said I'm come mom tonight.
Speaker 2: I hope I got