Speaker 1: The Jesse Kelly Show. Final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. So I'm gonna get to this Don Lemon thing here in a second, and that'll be offensive. And then we're gonna talk about what Donald Trump put on social media himself today that has Democrats so angry. Hakeem Jeffries was yelling and screaming and everything else.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 1: It was glorious. It was absolutely glorious. We're gonna get to all that and so much more in the final hour of The Jesse Kelly Show. But before I get to the Trump stuff, Don Lemon says a bunch of stupid things. That's why he got fired. And now he has this show. No one listens to her watches, but he's usually out there saying something stupid because it's a stupid person. And on one of his recent rants, he was, of course blaming white men for crime and all kinds of the other normal stuff that he does. Whatever it doesn't offend me, I don't care. But he said this, all of a sudden, my heritage is going to be over that. I won't. I want to live in a country there are white kids go to white schools and white people marry each other, what is wrong with that?
Speaker 3: I want to grow up in the country that my great grandfather grew up in.
Speaker 1: That country doesn't exist anymore, all, Okay, So I don't care who you fall in love with or marry. It's not my interest at all, and I don't do It's just not something I dwell on and it's not something I care about. It's not something skin color has just never been a big thing for me. And no, no, no, it's a big thing for a lot of people, but it's never a big thing for me. But I also want to clarify that if you're black and you want to marry somebody who's black, that's fine. If you're black and want to marry somebody who's black and you would prefer to live in a black neighborhood around other black people, that's fine. Do that you should as a matter of fact. And the exact same thing applies if you're white. Exact same thing applies if you are Latino, if you're Indian, if you're Asian, although I guess Indian and Asian, it's the same thing, you know what I mean? The same thing applies, However, when white people talk about it, or even think about it. They're the only ones that are treated as if this is some terrible, racist, awful thing. It's what some people choose. It's just whatever you're into or maybe culturally that's what you believe in, and that's totally fine. But for some reason, everybody but white people are totally okay with this and do this all the time. But if a white person says it or thinks it, he's treated as the second coming of a Dolf Hitler. And that's the most ridiculous thing in the world.
Speaker 4: If you are a white man and you only want to marry a white woman.
Speaker 1: Go find one. If you're a white woman and want to marry a white dude, go find one. And if you want to live in a neighborhood that is white, in a town that is white, then go find it and move there. That's part of being free, and that's part of living in a free country. Go marry who you want, live around who you want, and don't let any of these scumbags tell you, no matter your color, that you are bigoted or whatever for not doing it. You do what you want to do, period now and forever. And I really really dislike that we've gotten to this place where white people are the ones who are never allowed to talk about that. They're never allowed to advertise it. They're never What if you were to come out tomorrow and say, no, I prefer white women. How's that bad? I had a buddy he would only date Asians and ended up a surprise, surprise, he would only he married an Asian. That was his thing. And okay, that's his thing. Go for it. You love who you love, and you go for it, all right. That's one two. Donald Trump puts something on social media today. Now, before I actually play the audio, because the audio is good enough, I'll set it up before I play the audio. I've told you before about the time we had to take a boat to Thailand. I believe it was too Thailand. I might have been coming home, but I think it was too Thailand. We had to take a boat from Japan to Thailand. Now this is not a small boat. It was a gigantic catamaran type boat. And on this trip there was we definitely shouldn't have taken it. I guarantee someone got got in trouble. There was a terrible tropical storm when we were out in the middle of the ocean, and there were waves up by, you know the deck where we were one hundred foot waves were going up and down. It is really bad. It's really dangerous at sea. So I don't get sick. I don't get air sick. I don't both get boat sick. I don't get carsick. I didn't do anything. That's just something God gave me. I do not get sick under any circumstances. This was one of those circumstances where even most people like me were unbelievably sick. Guys were so sick they had already clogged all the toilets with their sickness. They had filled and were sharing with each other the puke bags. I'm going to stop there because it's really, really gross. It was a disaster, a disaster to the point it's all over the floors. Guys are practically green. And it was me and I think five of us who we just we were just the ones who didn't get sick. So we found a table that was bolted down in the center of this thing and let everyone else run around puking their guts out. And it was a disaster in every way. People are yelling it's it's a disaster, and we thought we might die and at once. At some point in time, we all just kind of started laughing. The five of us who were at this table. We were playing cards. I think we were playing poker or something like that. We're just trying to play cards, holding our cards on the table, trying to keep our minds off of all the vomit and disaster that's all around us. And we talked about why we were laughing. We all kind of came to this realization that yes, this is horrible. It's one of the most disgusting experiences we've ever had in our lives. And by the way, we might die, I mean, for this boat could break apart. I mean, it's it's a bad, bad situation. But but some things are once in a lifetime, and you know they're once in a lifetime when you're in the middle of them, and if you can take a step back from maybe your personal feelings at the moment, it can put a smile on your face when you were going through something, even a bad something that is once in a lifetime. We knew, we all knew, the five of us knew we were going to tell that story of sitting at that poker table for the rest of our lives. I'm the one who gets to tell it on the radio. But I have guys who were at that table with me listening. I guarantee they're laughing, and they're gonna text me any moment. Now we knew, we'll never forget this moment. Maybe you love Donald Trump, maybe you hate him. Maybe you're hot and cold me personally. You are well aware of my feelings. I love a lot of things about him. I get angry at him from time to time, and I'm loud about that too. He makes me laugh, he makes me yell, He makes me stand up in cheer and applaud him and salute him. I run the gamut with him. It just depends on the day. We will never have another one like him. He puts a thirty second video up on social media. It's AI. In the video is Hakim Jeffries and Chuck Schumer standing at a podium. Kim Jeffries has an obviously fake Mexican sombrero and Mexican mustache on his face, and as you will hear, the AI voice is Chuck Schumer, the President of the United States of America. Put this video on his social media today.
Speaker 3: Look, guys, there's no way to sugarcoate it. Nobody likes Democrats anymore. We have no voters left because of all of our woke trans Not even black people want to vote for us anymore. Even Latinos hate us.
Speaker 1: So we need new voters.
Speaker 3: And if we give all these illegal aliens free healthcare, we might be able to get them on our side so they can vote for us. They can't even speak English, so they won't realize we're just a bunch of woke pieces of you know, at least for a while, until they learn English and they realize they hate us too.
Speaker 4: Jewish producer Chris made the very very correct point Jijinping looks at Donald Trump's social media, Vladimir Putin, heads of state across the planet, they look at Donald Trump's social media. And if you're Vladimir.
Speaker 1: Putin, what goes through your head when you log onto Twitter today and you see this book?
Speaker 3: Guys, there's no way to sugarcoat Nobody likes Democrats anymore. We have no voters left because of all of our woke transit. Not even black people want to vote for us anymore. Even Latinos hate us, So we need new voters. And if we give all these illegal aliens free healthcare. We might be able to get them on our side so they can vote for us. They can't even speak English, so they won't realize we're just a bunch of woke pieces of you know, at least for a while until they learn English and they realize they hate us too.
Speaker 1: I hope you take this moment and appreciate that Donald Trump is president, even if that makes you wins. And I look, it kind of makes me wins, but it makes me laugh. There's just there's never been one like him, and I don't think we're going to have another one. So enjoy it. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a fantastic two day. Member of you missed any part of the show, you can download the whole thing on ihard, Spotify, iTunes. Okay, so before I get to these emails, I just just really quickly. There's a headline here. Poland arrests Ukrainian suspect in the nord Stream sabotage. The guy's name, they called him Volodimir Z. Look, we remember we had Clay Martin, our super Specov's green beret buddy joined us on the show. After that nord Stream two pipeline was sabotaged. Remember it was sabotaged deep under the water. And we're not talking about a little thin piece of PBC plastic type pipe here. We're talking about serious damage deep under the water. And remember we asked Clay Martin, uh, who could have done this? Was this a small rebel group? Was this a guy with a scuba kitten, some dynamite and some flippers, And he pretty much laughed on the air and said there were a very select few countries on the planet who could pull off an operation like this. You're gonna have to color me a little bit skeptical that volodimir Z was the one who strapped on his scuba equipment and some M eighty firecrackers and swam down to the bottom and put a bunch of holes in Nordstream too. Come on, come on, are we still selling this fiction? Come on? I was born at knight, but not last night. Oh by the way, John Conrad, Merchant Marine Captain John Conrad joins us like ten minutes from now to talk about navy stuff and putting out fires on ships. Just do some emails, dear hair follicles needed, please, you know that's not nice. I am pro life, but in cases of rape or iNeST or knowing the child will have a horrible medical condition, I'm willing to leave abortion as an option. This guy says, I think the idea of a mother giving birth to a child of someone who was assaulted her, or having no option if she knows the child will have a horrible medical condition, it's terrible. I know how pro life you are, and I just can't agree in every case. Will you explain to me why you think a woman should have a baby even under these circumstances. I love your show, I'm your ally. I just can't agree with you on this. I promise I don't drive a super ruin, hateless and no. Look, I'm totally fine if you disagree with me on things. I hope you do on some like have your own mind. I'm not your mind. You have your own mind, your own values. I will tell you what mine is on this. That's a life, no matter the circumstances. No matter the circumstances, that is a life. And I do not view ex distinguishing an innocent life as an option. I understand that that is totally unpopular. I understand that that probably doesn't sit well with you. You're welcome to email and yelling at me about it. I don't care, Jesse at jesse kellyshow dot com. I'm never going to change. I believe that is a god breathed life and it should not be killed. In the case of you know, something unbelievably horrible like rape, it's like the worst thing in the world. In that case, the baby didn't do it. Look, if you want to take the guy out, you have a public trial and then throw him in the middle of the Pacific Ocean into a big vat of sharks. That's fine with me. I mean, you can skin him alive at the city gates for all I care. After a trial, after a trial, Chris, a trial first, after convicted, you do what you want with him. But the baby didn't do anything. That sin doesn't fall on the baby. Hello, Jesse, My husband and I listen to your show on a regular basis. Appreciate how you share common sense, so on and so forth. Right now, our part is helping the local GOP raise some money so we can keep getting information out and helping others learn what's going on. Would you help us by donating a signed copy of your book for our upcoming fundraising dinner Silent Auction on November first. Let us know if you'd help us out. Thanks for even considering it, Chris. Can we get these people a book?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Get there, Yeah, we can get them book? After all? Well, where am I supposed to put it? Chris? I set it aside. I didn't put it in the trash pile. It was next to the trash pile. I was gonna remember. Okay, where do you want me to put it? So you can remember? All right, I'll put it on the chair, all right. Can you just remember to send that I'm a book or something? After all, she's asking for one of the greatest texts ever created, what Chris, the Anti Communist Manifesto, which can be found at Jesse kellybook dot com. And for those of you who've been wanting me to write something new, I am. I told you before, I'm not writing another book, so don't get your hopes up. I am, However, in the process of writing something that you will be able to have for free, I'm not selling something. Look the Anti Communist Manifesto. I can't give it to you. Oh that will go to give this lady one. I can't give that to You got to go buy it. I didn't publish it. You gotta go buy it or read it, or I guess you could borrow it from the public library. I would assume they have it. But the other thing that's coming, I'll probably be able to get that to you for free. Not probably, I'm going to figure out a way. Hillsdale gives us things for free. Well, you're waiting for that free thing, why don't you go take some free courses from Hillsdale College. When an institution like Hillsdale College is giving out more than forty free online courses, that's the kind of thing you need to pounce on, like Joybahar at the Crisp kream Shop, Hillsdale will teach you about capitalism for free, constitution for free. They'll teach you about the Book of Genesis. They'll teach you look ancient history Rome Sparta. I would recommend you go find out what Hillsdale has to say about Sparta. Fascinating society, not one I would have enjoyed living in, but fascinating society. And they give you all this at Hillsdale dot edu slash Jesse. Hillsdale dot Edu slash Jesse. We are going to talk to John Conrad in a moment, and he's a merchant marine captain, what is it like fighting fires on a ship? Why does it matter to have navy sailors in good shape? We'll talk next. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Wonderful Tuesday. Member, you can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. And if we're playing the village people on the show, that can only mean that my friend, Captain John Conrad refuse to pick a walk up song, which means we get the worst thing we can find on short notice. Anyway, Captain, I bet you won't make that mistake again.
Speaker 2: The worst thing that you can find, that's the best thing you could buy, Madam Ymca, we're talking Trump music right now?
Speaker 1: All right. Obviously, a lot of hubbub has been made today about the Pete hag Sas speech. I wanted to talk specifically about this one actually, because you have an area of expertise.
Speaker 5: Place where tried and true physical standards were altered, especially since twenty fifteen when combat arms standards were changed to ensure females could qualify. Must be returned to their original standard.
Speaker 1: Captain, Okay, I get why an army ranger. Why a marine has to be able to do pull ups and run and hump some weight That surely doesn't matter to things like the Navy.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, I thought I was going to get a lot of pushback from that, And to be clear, I'm merch marine. So we delivered the AMMO and fuel to the Navy. But that means our ships are old, they're decrepit. You've tard Trump talk about want to reinvigorate shipbuilding because our ships are ancient and most of those cargo comes in on Chinese ships. Well, besides that is I've been in major ship fires. I've had engine room fires, battery room fires, I've had massive leaks, and the Navy really hasn't because their ships are in excellent condition. Other than a few collisions like the Fitzgerald, they haven't really worked those muscles of a major you know, World War two salvage where they get hit by a torpedo. But I'm here to tell you man, I you know I got eight Varsiti letters track in high school, I roomed with a Navy seal. I'm a big outdoors hiker. I do a lot of rocking and I am more than one of these emergencies on ship because go go outside, fill up a bucket full of water. Water is heavy, and whether that water is pouring through a pipes and you got to close the water tight door and get a seal over that, or just turn a wrench against it because there's flooding or there's a fire and you gotta hug the lug those massive fire hoses up six flights of stairs and around the water tight door, you know. And when I first bought my first fire, there were a couple of guys on our team who were with They were the best trained. I trained them well. And two of those guys, you know, were five foot something, not very big guys. And I remember, you know, right when that fire broke out, I'm like, do you guys get out of fire fighting gear? And I pointed to the two largest guys, and you get in gear. And during the deep briefing later, they you know, they asked me, why did you do that? And I didn't even remember I had. It wasn't even something conscious. It was just we had to move this massive cargo and these batteries away from the fire, and it was just instinctual. You need big guys in order to do that, and if we had casualties, you'll have to get someone who can drag those big guys out of the fire.
Speaker 1: Speaking with Chaptain Captain John Conrad Us, Merchant Marine Captain, I've I have spoken many times on the show because I'm a history freak about World War two, World War two battles and touched on just touched on what it's like when a ship is on fire and how how intense it is and how dangerous of a situation it is. Only I have never lived it. You have lived it. What is it about fire? You're on the water, what's the big deal?
Speaker 2: The big deal is you can't call nine one one. People think even if you get a medicaive, you know they see the Coast Star going out in the helicopter and looking people off ships. Those helicopters only have a two hundred mile range the five thousand miles to China, and if you're on the enemy side, you're not getting that help, so you're on their own. There's no police department, there's no fire department. Everything has to be done. So if you don't have the intelligence, if you don't have the skills, if you don't have the tools, on board, and if you don't have the strength to fight these fires, you're in trouble. The other thing is because you can't get that aid. See if someone gets in a if a soldier gets in a firefighter, right, what's he going to do. He's going to call him backup. They're going to send in another unit. They're going to get the rangers, bring in the Navy seals, and may take a little bit of time, but they're going to add resources to that problem. Until the enemy's overwhelmed on a ship, you can't bring in those resources. What you have is what you got. And the sad truth is the Navy hasn't fought a real sea battle since World War Two. My favorite thing of the whole speech was actually Trump when Trump went in there and said, I think I want to bring back battleships. The admirals tell me we can't, But I think a big battleship with armor is just the thing we've reading there right now. And you could see the admiralds like, no, you can't do that. Well why can't we? They think with these modern they have such a set of rules that have been established over the last fordy years of what can you know, carriers are supreme. We can have you know, women on ships, we can have this on ships. We can we can do things. You know, when the FitzGeralds collided, they had to drift into cell phone range to do them may day because they didn't know how to set up an emergency antenna. So they are very strict rules, and we're the best in the world. I don't want to disgrabe them. I mean, we are the best in the world by far at what we do. But some things like massive casualty events in the fire have not been tested since World War Two, So whatever you think is in the rule book has to be revisited. And I loved how Trump just even if we don't build battleships just breaks that paradigm. What he was telling and maybe Amos is whatever you think you know about combat is not true. We need we need to reassess every single piece of this, and I think one piece of that is the physical standards of the sailors, who, quite frankly, ninety nine point nine percent of the time you can be a little overweight. You can you don't have to be in the best ship shape to be on the ship. But if we go into battle, you better believe. I want strong men there to be able to handle that.
Speaker 1: Again, I'm speaking with Captain John Conrad. You, I know you have a love for battleships. I frankly adore them. Why do you want to bring them back?
Speaker 2: Well, what part of it is is, just like I said, break the paradigm and the amos. They don't think it. Know as much as they think they know. They've been stuck on this DEI track for so long they start believing their own nonsense. And you know that everything's joint now. So on all these ships, you'll have NATO officers and billets. You walk around the Pentagon, they are NATO officers all around. Well, those officers, their governments are telling them cut back on maybe spending, let's spend it on army tanks instead. Because army tanks are cheap, nobody wants to build the warships. So you have this whole NATO and UANNA apparatus infused in our rank that is pulling us away from big navy spending to army spending because it benefits them. I don't care about them. I want what benefits us. And if you look in the Red Sea right now, you know, nothing else is working. The carrier air groups aren't marking to protect logistics ships. You know, we got to get those munitions. The army weapons over there. We can't fly and we don't have enough planes, so we got to get them. You means you need to protect ships, Well, the marines can't, The army can't protect ships, the air force can't protect ships, not even the submarines. But a lot of people say, Trump said, our submarines are the one thing. We are three tons better than the Chinese navy about. That is true, but as submarine can't protect a merchant ship cargo ship from drones. The one thing that ken is these destroyers. They're doing phenomenal work in the Red Sea. But the problem is they run out of fuel because they're not nuclear, and they run out of missiles quickly. Well, what is that battleship. A battleship is a bigger destroyer. So a bigger hall means more missiles, more fuel, and you're able to put more sensors on to defeat some of these new systems. And the battleship has as Trump said, it's not a luminum like our ships. Where a missile if it gets to the defenses will just rip a hole right through. It's got thick steel. You know, what's old is new again. And I think these modern missiles, even the hypersonics that China has, they're not designed. These drones certainly on it to penetrate through six teen inches of steel like the battleship has. So I don't want to overcomplicate it, but that's the bottom line. They're a bigger destroyer with armor.
Speaker 1: I think you explained it quite well, Captain. Thank you so much. I appreciate you. That's exactly the education we needed. Thank you. It is the Jesse Kelly Show, final segment of the Jesse Kelly's Show on a Fantastic Tuesday. We'll be back tomorrow. You can email us Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com Bronco. I second the idea of you doing a history lesson lesson on Rhodesia, especially the cell the House Sellouse Scouts. I'm sure it would be great. So in the name of a just merciful God, please think the name of a just merciful gun, I'm going to stop nagging me. I have to do the Siege of Malta first. I've already made my call, and I'm already chopping away at the Siege of Malta. I'm gonna get you your next history thing. So the Samsung Galaxy ring is in the news because some dude's fingers swelled and it started to crush. It was it was all a bad thing. But I've been made aware for a while of these devices you can attach to your body. They give you health updates. That there are rings and watches and things like that. And why do you want that? Do you do you want to walk around with the wife on your risk nagging get you at all times. I just don't understand the appeal. Why would I want a ring that nagsit me about my blood pressure or something else. Leave me alone. I just completely don't get it. Jesse. About your segment on Guys Meeting Girls, I has some experience to share it. By the way, I was talking about how men and women need to I didn't. I don't. I'm not trying to be Grandpa, not saying put down on the phone, but got to put down the phone at some point in time, go out in the wild and physically interact with the opposite sex. It's important, even rejection, it's important. Jesse I learned not to take it personally because women can be moody. Yeah, buddy, just lead with that. It may not reflect on the askers so much as the mood of the female. It took me a while to come to terms with this. I just learned to go and ask for a dance anyway. I hope this helps it. Look Hey, the only way to hit home runs is the swing right. Get out there and start swinging, Fellas, And I'll just give you this little bit of advice. It served me well in my younger single Jesse years. The worst you can say is no. Every time you look across the room and you see some dime with some goober, you know, the difference between you and him is he asked. So he had the guts to get up there and ask fortune favors the bold Trump gives Hamas three to four days to accept his Gaga Gaza peace deal or meet a very sad end. Well, I don't think the end is going to end well for them no matter what. From my understanding, the Israeli's own eighty percent of the territory. Now they've taken control of eighty percent of the territory, meaning Hamas is running out of places to hide, you're running out of territory, and if you're running out of territory like that, you're most definitely running out of young men. And look, you can only look at these things from a logical point. You can't put your mind in the in the mind of a jihadi. If you're out of land and you're out of men, it's time to call it quits. You launched a raid that was a suicidal raid for your civilization, and the Israelis are very obviously quite intent on making sure you're never able to do it again. It was one of those It was It's like the Japanese bombing Pearl Harbor in a much much smaller scale, one of those things you look back on historically and you just want to go back and tell them, what were you thinking? How could you not how could you not see that coming? Like, how could you not see that coming? But hate does that and people go crazy. I'll never remember what I said at the time. It was a raid, a very large raid, very large, very violent, very public raid. Okay, you launched a raid like that against a far superior military power. What did you think they were going to do? How did you think how did you think that was going to go for you? It just blows my mind how dumb some people are speaking of, which let's talk about dumb New York voters who are about to vote for this guy.
Speaker 6: And ultimately, it's through the conversations I've had with Jewish New Yorkers that I have developed a proposal for the Department of Community Safety that would include an eight hundred percent increase in funding for hate crime prevention programs. Because ultimately, we cannot simply say that anti Semitism has no home in this city or no place in this country. We have to do more than talk about it. We have to tackle it. And that's what we will do. Through this funding and through this commitment, we will root out bigotry across the five boroughs.
Speaker 1: You know where that money is going to go, right, They're all just there to loot the treasury. Every single dime of that money is going to go to his political allies. This is how communists operates. And now here's a headline by go you know the thing headlines we didn't get to dog owner accused of holding driver at gunpoint and forcing him to dig grave after hitting dog with a car. I get it. Rosie O'Donnell admits even her therapists can't explain her Trump derangement syndrome. Of course she has a therapist, and of course you spend enough time walking down that communist path, you end up miserable and crazy. Italy's Navy to quit Gaza flotilla as a risk of Israeli attack looms. Oh, Italy's Navy is quitting something. What a shock. Chinese flag to be raised over Philadelphia City Hall to celebrate the anniversary of the Chinese Communist Party. It's funny there are still people who exist in this country who yell at me for calling them communists when they're basically shout all the time that they are very much communists. Ireland to offer migrant families ten thousand dollars to drop asylum claims and leave. Parts of the West are so neutered they are now bribing invaders to get out instead of throwing handcuffs on them and chucking them out of the place. I will see you tomorrow, that's all.