Speaker 1: Joining us now is Tony Ardaben of Wisewolf Gold, And we've got so much to talk about. And again he's set up, David and I die gold. I'll take you to Tony's wise Wolf and let him know that you came through us. And as we look at gold going up record prices, as Tony has always said, you know when it starts shooting up when everybody gets interested in buying it, and so it's kind of a feedback live there's some other fundamental things that are driving it as well. Thank you for joining us, Tony. It certainly has been an amazing week, hasn't it.
Speaker 2: Well? We keep saying that, yeah, every week for again, every time I come.
Speaker 3: Up, there's another record high, David, in the monetary system's melting down. Well, what's going to happen next week? Uh, stay tuned, folks. Look we'll get the gold silver ratio now is one hundred and two. It's one hundred and two ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. Isn't that absolutely insane?
Speaker 2: That is that is history.
Speaker 3: It has is at ten to twenty at most ten to twenty ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. That changed around nineteen thirty three, but it's never, I mean never been like this on a consistent base. It's one hundred and two ounces of silver to make one ounce of gold. That's a price disparity in and of itself. But as I was telling you off air, there's something really wrong with the price of gold itself based off of the dollar. I mean, in nineteen seventy one is thirty five dollars an ounce, so it's almost one hundred times.
Speaker 2: It's almost one hundred times what it was in.
Speaker 3: August fifteenth, nineteen seventy one. And gold really hasn't gone up in value, and of course it increases about two or three percent a year in supply, so it's kept up with inflation and other things. But that's the price of gold versus the purchasing power of the dollar, and almost one hundred times, David, absolutely amazing.
Speaker 1: That truly is amazing. Yeah, And of course we had a lot of things happening with pronouncements by Powell, things have with the stock market, stuff happening with tariffs, this war between China and the US, of trade war is driving people to away from the dollar, away from treasury bills, and even more so into gold as you and I have been talking about for the last couple of years. You know, China's central bank and others saw this coming, especially saw it with the tariffs, and they started moving away from the dollar towards a gold They're seeing the resetting of the financial system, and now this, I don't know. I don't see anything fundamentally changing with US. I think this is going to get really crazy, and I think this is part of the financial meltdown. I think Trump wants that.
Speaker 2: I do too.
Speaker 3: What else would explain this sort of chaos? Markets love certainty. You I mean, you're you're not making it advantageous for companies to move here, build here, invest here. We haven't restructured, not working on our internal tax system, work on external tax system at the same time, So we haven't lower taxes, we're actually raising taxes. You know how I feel about tariffs. I like tariffs. I think that there's sound. I think they can create an environment of freedom and liberty. The problem is, if you ad them on top of the income tax, you just get a new tax. Yeah, so we're It doesn't make any sense on his face, and I think that's why this has nothing to do with economic nationalism. Has everything to do with the controlled demolition of the American economy, the American dollar. It's the rhetoric back and forth between Trump and Powell. Trump to put out on his truth social that he's looking forward to Pal's termination.
Speaker 2: Termination can't come fast enough.
Speaker 3: Is what he said, based off Palell's remarks on tariffs and everything else. And he says he's always late. He wants Powell to act. And this is part of the weaker dollar strategy. If you really listen to what Trump says. He's trying to get the FED to inject massive amounts of liquidity into the market's QE. And of course Powell, as we've covered for the last couple of years, has raised interest rates faster than any other FED chairman in history, trying to curt tail inflation so that it goes against the policy. I mean, if you want to call the Fed hawkish, it reverses all of the Fed's policy over the past two or three years. And that would be absolutely devastating, a final blow for the dollar, if you will, and it might lend a I think a temporary boon to the economy. I think we would see, you know, stock prices would sore there'd be a temporary high, but ultimately that sort of injection right now, when we're at one hundred and twenty five percent of debt to GDP David I, that would be the final blow. I mean, I think after that we'd be looking at the fallout from that because you could no longer really do anything by injecting liquidity. That's like the last run, It's just based off mathematics. And I think that's what Trump wants. I think he wants a giant liquidity injection. You can put a hang up question mark over that. You know, he likes injections.
Speaker 1: He likes injections, COVID injections, maybe even you know, heroin injections, because that's what this is like. This is like a junkie looking for a fix, and you know, he can't get high anymore, and he's going to have to use more and more and eventually he's gonna ode and we're going to have an economic overdose of quantitative easy. It's going to kill the economy, kill the government. And you know this is this is the guy who bankrupted casinos.
Speaker 2: No.
Speaker 1: One of the things that he really I guess really got him angry was what Powell said in his remarks yesterday to the Economic Club of Chicago, just read these two here. We may find ourselves in a challenging scenario in which our dual mandate goals are intention intention. If that were to occur, we would consider how far the economy is from each of these goals, and the potentially different time horizons are which those respective gaps would be anticipated close. But then what really got it is I think he said terrorists are likely to move us further away from our goals, probably for the balance of this year. And he said for the time being, we're well positioned to just wait for greater greater clarity before considering an adjustment to our policy stance. So what he's saying is, like all the businesses out there and CEOs and everybody's like, well, we don't know what Trump's going to do in another twelve hours, so let's just wait and see.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: It's this uncertainty, you know, That's the other thing that has jumped into this tony besides you know, the inflation and the spending and adding taxes and everything. It's the uncertainty about everything, and that's freezing everybody. And even now Powell echoes it and says, well, we're gonna just wait and see what he's gonna do, wait and see what the stuff shakes out before we make any policy commitments. And everybody is doing that with their businesses across the board, across the world.
Speaker 3: Well, absolutely, I mean the uncertainty is what is causing all of the market chaos and the whip sawing and the back and forth.
Speaker 2: I noticed something. There's a metric.
Speaker 3: You know, the Chinese used to be the largest holder of US treasuries.
Speaker 2: Now that's the greatest seller.
Speaker 3: This is the upside down and this is the changes that are on the horizon are absolutely massive. You look at dedollarization continuing the trend. If we if he gets his wish, I think this is what I think we're trying to suss out here is what is the goal? Because you know, Powell, he's not wrong about about the tariffs. Because we're placing tariffs on on a top of a system that wasn't designed for economic nationalism. It doesn't look like policy, and that you know, policy would would be a reformation of our current economic system, how we tax, what incentives we give to corporations and to individuals and to investors to build things here.
Speaker 2: We didn't do that. We just we just put something.
Speaker 3: We put a relic on top of a system that from.
Speaker 2: A bygone era.
Speaker 3: We put a relic on there, on top of a new system that is designed for cheap liquidity. It's designed for debt, it's designed for fiat currency, it's designed for you know, again, the currency creation in order to survive that. You know, the stock market in nineteen seventy one, go back to Nixon's arrow and go off the gold standard. This is a completely different economy, different everything you know it used to and you know this, I mean it was the stock market was based off of earnings and you know, profit and loss statements, you know, the Warren Buffett's era.
Speaker 2: That is no longer that way. It's about your it's about ESG.
Speaker 3: It's about your ties to central banking and venture capital, which all that just circles around itself. This has nothing to do with with old metrics and building things and manufacturing and all that stuff. So yeah, putting the tariffs on there like that, it doesn't make any sense and it will be inflationary. But again because we didn't, cause we didn't, there's no there's no carrot. It's just stick.
Speaker 2: And that's to tell this is not about that.
Speaker 3: It's about forcing Powell or forcing a new chair of the Fed, which is I'm surprised to even stayed on in the fire.
Speaker 2: I was always surprised he stayed on. I thought, this is very good. You know, exit stage right there, Jerome, you should probably exit because this is going to be a bumpy ride. He didn't do that, so you.
Speaker 3: Know that's on him. But something, something, is going to happen. I can't imagine they've gone all this way to become fiscally responsible. I had a high school student, the daughter of a lady that works for me in Branson. She texted me earlier this week and said, can you tell me how the US could balance the budget? And so I sent her back an audio message and I said, well, they'd have to pass a balanced budget amendment. They'd have to cut spending, they have to spend less than they took in. This would have to be a complete reformation of the financial system, and I said, they'd have to We'd have to repeg the currency to something stable so we wouldn't constantly lose purchasing power. There's a few steps, you know, there's you'd have to have.
Speaker 1: I would have sent her back a three word reply. I'd say, follow the constitution.
Speaker 2: Well, that's right.
Speaker 1: That would be the big cuts to the welfare warfare state. That'd eliminate for real, all this stuff that those just playing around with, the different on the fringes. You know, it's just completely gone. That's what it's going to require.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, And I said, you know, we'd have to we'd have to end. I called it the welfare warfare states. There's bare three things to me.
Speaker 2: If all the constitution, that's even of course that's what David and I would say.
Speaker 3: I had to make it convoluted. But that's what I looked at. I said, we don't talk about that anymore. Yeah, we don't talk That is not on the table. So you know, I think that that is the tell if you want to read the room, this is not the spirit of the age, the zeitgeist, if you will, that they're not throwing that out saying we need to become fiscally responsible.
Speaker 2: Nobody talks about that. This is all about strategy and who gets left holding what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know, this is the Machiavellian monetary theories.
Speaker 2: Oh I like that.
Speaker 1: Another MMT right, I'm going to use this politically for something. You know, it was interesting you mentioned it's all stick and no carrot, and that was the same thing that a commentator on RT on Russia today said as well, in terms of talking about the two big issues here, How is the EU going to respond to Trump's tariffs and things like that? How is China going to respond? They said, well, you know, for the EU, because of you know, the dominance of the US in so many different ways with them, they will probably grudgingly go along. But it's all stick and no carrot. They don't get anything out of it. He hasn't given them anything to go that way, but he's got a big enough stick that he could beat him with that. Maybe they'll go that way. You know, it's over China. You know, he's talking about it. And this is the key thing when we start talking about devaluation and things like that. China devaluated there you want, And so what's Trump going to do? Is he going to respond with that? Is he going to devaluate the dollar? You know, that's that's part of what they've always done with the China price is currency manipulation, and so you know, how does he respond to that? You know, everybody says, well, Trump's holding all the cards because we buy more from them they buy from us. Well, not at all. I mean, besides the rare earth minerals that they've just stopped that they've got like ninety percent of the processing on globally, so they just stop that they can devalue their currency. They've also matched him on tar frates, so as he goes up, they go up, and they keep going up. But he doesn't have any cards to play when it comes to devaluation because that's going to work against dollars, certainly work for the advantage of gold, and when it comes to minerals and other things like that, it seems to me like he doesn't have the cards. He's got the big stick with Europe, but he doesn't seem to have the cards in the trade war with China. And I think that that's going to continue to go on. And I think it's this instability that is there, this uncertainty that he's created that is driving gold the most, don't you.
Speaker 3: Well, that's what the Chinese are buying gold or dumping treasuries to buy it. The world's buying gold, and I think this has been happening really accelerated rates since twenty twenty two. You look at when we put the sanctions on Russia and then the rubles fell and then bounced back, and then they stopped using dollars and went and did direct trade deals with places like India and China for petroleum, for gold, and vice versa. I think what we're on the CUSS is a world that's moving away from the dollar. I've said for a while, I think gold is already the world's reserve currency, it's just not in name. And that's what bricks is working on in cross border payment systems. You know, if this was twenty years ago, you could probably take on the Chinese no problem. But we've given them so much. We gave them the infrastructure, we gave them the trade, we gave them the technology.
Speaker 1: Cheap energy, well, we gave them cheap energy.
Speaker 2: You know that's what we keep energy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you think you're going to manufacture sorry.
Speaker 2: Opened everything for them, you know you have to.
Speaker 3: We built them up so we could do something like this because we can blame the other. I think this is another part of the great reset for the technocracy. All the things they've been building up China since the Trilateralists formed in nineteen seventy three with Zignu Brazinski. It's moving the technology eastward and building up their infrastructure. And of course we open China in seventy two. Everything following the timeline. David last trade surplus the United States ran was in nineteen seventy four. This all makes sense if you look at it in reverse. And now we get here. It's hard to see exactly what the next move is, but it's not good. I think it's just using this as a buffer, you know, using them as the other's setting up the boogeyman. Because the damage that we've done to ourselves with our own policies with globalization and you know, with you know, the empire, the American Empire, has been absolutely disastrous. And this is not This can't last forever. That's what we're up against. Is the timeline is the window for us fixing our currency and our system is rapididly closing.
Speaker 2: And it's not going to be great. It's not going to be it's not gonna be sunshining rainbows on the other side. I hate doing this because it sounds so pessimistic.
Speaker 3: I know, but you just I mean, look again, the dollar was thirty five dollars an ounce for gold in nineteen seventy one, and now it's almost one hundred times almost.
Speaker 2: I mean right there.
Speaker 3: I didn't think this is something I've been studying for years and years, and I gotta say this all the time.
Speaker 2: But it's moving faster than I thought it would.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're really oh yeah, we're really in a different timeline now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Peter Schiff has said, this is what I've been talking about as long as that is here is there, you know, you know, and all of the gold bugs I've all been saying that. But that's the case, as you point out, you know that ratio to silver, everything has flowed into gold, right It's not into bitcoin, it's not into silver, it's not any of these other alternatives to these fiat currencies. It's all going into gold right now. And so it's acting like a big hose that's there, you know. And that's one of the other things bitcoin. One person said, well, we're poised for a twenty twenty three style rebound, as Goldman says, the dollar is overvalued now that's coming from coin desk, and they're going to look at it. Oh, well, the dollar's overvalued, so we can have rebound with bitcoin. Well, not necessarily. You know, it's just like the silver thing that is it going to be gold that everybody's going to run into. And that's what we've been seeing is that that's where the foreign banks are going, the central banks are going, and a lot of individuals are going into gold because they see that as the you know, the an island of stability and this chaotic situation that Trump is manufactured. What do you think about bitcoin? I mean, is that going to regain this or is it going to kind of hang around and wait for the economy to settle down on the stock market and all this other uncertainty about tariffs.
Speaker 2: Well, I think bitcoin is is actually held up. Okay, it hasn't done. I mean this is this has always been the question is is bitcoin digital gold in times of uncertainty and times of fear, in times of chaos?
Speaker 3: Can bitcoin hold its own? It certainly has done. Okay, give it a C minus. It's not a failure, but it did you know, have a lot of you know, price drop since inauguration day, which was I think one hundred and eight thousand day. But I think it was trading the other day at about eighty six thousand, so not terrible. And it's not like a lot of these stocks. I mean there were just or some of these mean coins other things that are digital assets that like trump coin or whatever that just plummets.
Speaker 2: So it's held up. Okay.
Speaker 3: I think bitcoin in the infrastructure, and I have a bitcoin company.
Speaker 2: I think the long term it goes.
Speaker 3: I think hand in hand with gold in some way, and because it's a digital it says something that gold can't do, but gold does something that bitcoin can't do.
Speaker 2: A lot of these people that are bitcoin maximusts. I scratch my head.
Speaker 3: I don't really understand why they think that bitcoin will demonetize gold or demonetize silver or everything goes to zero again. It seems kind of cultish maw like some of those guys. I think they're very smart people, but at the end of the day, I don't agree with that. I think it's just another asset alongside of precious metals that has a long term viability. I don't like any other cryptos. I don't sell any other cryptos, I don't deal in them. I think bitcoin being the it is an island unto itself, so I will leave that and put a pin in it. I don't know, I hang a question mark over. I think that I definitely see a rally for bitcoin sometime in the next twenty four months, but right now nobody's doing anything. I mean the win win there. I think what might happen? I think you and I can probably.
Speaker 2: What was that? What was the Johnny Carson bit? You know? Or is he puts the puts the letter and opens it up here the.
Speaker 1: Great Karnak, Yeah, the Karnak Yeah, Karnak, yeah, Karnak.
Speaker 2: Yeah. It's like, what is quantitative easy? That's what we're gonna get.
Speaker 3: And when that happens, it always happens following that, when they get some new FED policy and there's you know, trillions dumped in or something, there will be this boon. There'll be like, you know, everything is happy and everybody's doing great, and then bitcoin will rise. There will be a sell off in gold at some point. It's a little bit of sell off. It'll pull back, maybe not that far, but there'll be some I think that's what happens a lot when when these in these times, when there is an opportunity to buy something, people will liquidate their gold holdings, which puts presser on the price. And so that'll come out, and I think bitcoin will go back over one hundred thousand, and we're not that far away from it'll top another one hundred thousand. But I don't in this current environment, A lot of these new technologies can't grow. Whether it's AI, whether it's crypto, it's just stagnant. It doesn't know what to do because the global order is being reset, higher, global economies being reset. So for the for the foreseeable future, it's commodities. And I think maybe in the maybe in the totality of this decade, in to this century, it's going to be commodities, rare earth minerals.
Speaker 2: Who controls things like crude oil and gold and silver and other things. I think real estate, timber the thing. I think those will be. That's true wealth. And then all of this stuff is speculative.
Speaker 1: So I got a question from somebody when you mentioned commodities. I got a question from somebody here. James Faithways says, can you ask Tony what he thinks of buying a little copper? I understand the premium is high and that it's not really considered to be a precious metal. But I can't seem to get a straightforward answer on it. So what do you think about that?
Speaker 2: I think it's a great idea.
Speaker 3: If you can get copper, it's only going to look at copper against any currency. That's what you have to remember that if you're using fiat currency, whatever currency it is worldwide, whether it's the Chinese you on, whether it's Japanese in, whether it's the euro, whether it's the pound, sterling. If you're buying a commodity that has limit, that is limited, it's finite in this market. You're doing good, you're going to replace something. I mean copper, I wouldn't necessarily. I mean in history, the copper has been money because it's been the penny and other type of coins. We stop making copper pennies in nineteen eighty two, but there's still any penny prior to that is copper. If you go look at it the next time, you know, when you see a copper penny, you should save that. It's worth more than the scent, you know, put that away. So I think, yeah, copper is a is a Sometimes we put copper bullion rounds in for gifts and things like that into wolf Pack and to some of the direct purchases that we get wise wolf because it's just it's an extra little thing. But yeah, I mean I have actually have copper bars from a customer years and years ago, but they had like, you know, ten ounce twenty ounce copper bar.
Speaker 2: Yes, stack those and if at the end of the day, that's wealth.
Speaker 1: H especially when Trump is stacking taxes, you might want to you want to, yeah, stack.
Speaker 2: We're noting taxes on top of taxes. Yes, that's what I was, you.
Speaker 1: Know, start stacking it. Yeah, that's a uh yeah. You know. When you look at this, and we've talked about crypto before, I think the play that's going to happen is going to be stable coins because that's something that they're going to use. And we're seeing this more and more people talking about it. This article headline from zero Hedge stable coins supply to surge to two trillion dollars in order to support the US dollars hegemony. And I think that's exactly what the play is. When you look at Lutnik and his or Lootnick, whatever it is, when you look at his connection with Teather and how much he is in the Treasury bonds and things like that. As countries are getting more and more reluctant to buy the treasury bonds, they can get a stable coin to suck it up. And it's a dual win for them because they can use they can start to move us over to a digital currency. They can use that then to control us economically, to deny us being able to use it to track what we're spending, but then also soaks up their treasury bonds and their debt that as other people start to get reluctant to it. What do you think is going to happen with that? Is that the path that you see moving forward?
Speaker 2: Well, unfortunately, I think that's the trend.
Speaker 3: It has to come in that form, you know, based off of the rhetoric, you know, being anti CBDC.
Speaker 2: I always thought there was something underlying that. I think this is the what did the.
Speaker 3: Zigni Brazinski say, we need an in run around sovereignty? You know with the with the technocras, they needed an in run around it. They're going to do an in run around your perceived notion of CBDC.
Speaker 2: With stable coin.
Speaker 3: And you and it's really not that hard to suss out when you give it five minutes a thought because this this era of history, this this timeline, the the resetting of the global financial order, the the generational wealth that will be created, if you will, when they change the monetary system.
Speaker 2: I think a lot of this is on the table. I think they're looking at who will control the keys to some of these uh these technologies, blockchain, whatever it is, it won't be bitcoin. It won't be bitcoin.
Speaker 3: It I know too much about bitcoin and the and the decentralized network.
Speaker 2: It won't be bitcoin. I don't see it being that. I think. I think you're right.
Speaker 3: I think the the thing to watch is the stable coin and those who control that, and then you know, pairing that with things like the dollar. But it's worldwide, you know, and the Bank of International Settlements has been working on a the clearinghouse aspect of.
Speaker 2: This, uh the i m F with their un coin.
Speaker 3: It's all about centralization and the technology of blockchain, using these stable coins to get back somehow to what's the original goal. I don't think we've ever perhaps we've never left the uh, the paradigm of the just the old new there's nothing it's the old new world order. I mean, it's maybe we never really left that, and we just this is all a distraction to give us, you know, the illusion that there's you know, a populous uprising. But perhaps this has all just been a you know, and it looks more and more like that. It's like a funhouse mirror version for people like me that are nationalists and believe in think like the way that the country was built. And then you see you finally get the tariffs and then they're they're this, and you just go, well, that's not what I was, That's not what I meant, and you know, or you get this, it's this is a very strange time. So it's I think, you know, when you really just go back, well, perhaps this is just a it's all a pageant the world's stages, as Shakespeare.
Speaker 1: Said, Yeah, and uh, and Trump is an earthquake.
Speaker 2: He's it's just he's.
Speaker 1: Juggling the tariffs, you know. And are we not amused that seeing him change him every couple of hours. You know, it's it's insane, what is happening with it? But yeah, it's it's stacking the taxes. And it is also the uncertainty and the you know, the capricious and arbitrary nature and and how it's constantly changing. That's what's really wrecking everything. You know, you and I have both agreed. Do we like tariffs better than we do an income tax? I like any kind of tax better than I like that. I don't like taxes. I don't think taxes are an engine of growth. But hey, you got people out there who are cheering it. Oh, we got to have tariffs. You know, it's what made America great. No, it isn't you know it was. It was the absence of taxes and a small government that made America great, and they forget that. But you know, we talk about this stable coin thing. It's interesting to see there's a couple of articles there on zera hedge. The first one talking I just called you the headline for about stable coin turning into two trillion dollars and soaking up the debts and you know, becoming soaking up the supporting the US dollars, sogimony and that type of thing. But then also the fact that the de banking issue with crypto has not been solved yet by the Trump administration. You know, that was going to be that was the attack that was coming on all the crypto community under Biden that's still an issue, and that's going to be an issue if we got stable coins, because they're going to be able to effectively debank individuals and stop you from buying certain things. You know, it might be a geofence around a particular area. You know, you can't take your coin out of your fifteen minute city or whatever. Maybe it's going to be a geofence around a particular item. You can't buy this kind of gun or guns at all, that type of stuff. So there's all these different ways that they can use it to control us, and I think that's where that's going to go. But with you know, with everything that's happening, as I said earlier, Peter Schiff said, this is what I've been talking about for years. This is the dollar bubble just burst. Was his statement about it. And he's not the only one saying that. I mean, he's a gold bug. He's always been saying that. But now there's articles on places like MarketWatch saying the US dollars role as the de facto global reserve currency is looking increasingly uncertain. They're going to have to pivot, just like they did when bretton Wortz too, where they went to the petro dollar. They're going to have to pivot to something else. I think it's gonna be the stable coin because and that's how they're going to try to preserve their their machiavellium power and then usher in the new technocracy as well, the surveillance state. I think that's I think that's where they're going to pivot.
Speaker 3: Well, and I think they'll say the advantage that they have there what makes it different this time is that they have the ability to expand and contract the money supply it will. They can do it in real time, and they can use this technology so we'll never get you know that we can always account for every single cent. That's the way they'll sell it, and this is the way we can con to be stable. It's a stable coin, yeah, you know, something like that, But really it's about you know, we've said it for Captain Austin fitz has said, it's surveillance disguises money. That's what they haven't given up their goals, you know, for for these control grids and things that they want to do with the financial system. But at the same time a lot of things are out of their control. I mean, you look at the history of the dollar, and where we were in price structuring against gold, and then everything that's kept gold suppressed. I think all of those things, I think the wheels have come off.
Speaker 2: I think the the.
Speaker 3: Black Swan event was the tariffs in a lot of these countries. We look at Germany, Germany is absolutely worried about its gold holdings in the US. That's a country. It's not a it's not a corporation. I mean, it's a whole country that's like, hey, is this available?
Speaker 2: Can we get that?
Speaker 3: We need to you know, they they want an audit all that stuff that's going on that they're not They're not alone. And a lot of these vaults got cleaned out, you know the London bullyon market that got cleaned out. A lot of their holdings were repatriated. Nobody knew exactly. So when those contracts, you know, the stuff that they've papered over for years, David like hiding deep in those vall all these papers, you have to account for it.
Speaker 2: It's something I think. I think that it's anybody's guess at this point, and what where we end up on price, where we end up at anything, especially when the ultimate goal here of the Trump administration is not economic nationalism.
Speaker 3: It's quantitative easing. And so we just look that it's not about strengthening the dollar, it's not about having a state. It's about short term boons in the stock market. And I think that ultimately that's fake. If you're buying gold and silver right now, I think you're doing doing yourself a favor holding on, You're preserving your wealth. As the currencies of the earth continue to go to zero, all fiat currencies, folks, go to zero. History does not show me one single currency backed by nothing that stays around. Okay, that that's hung around. The average lifespan is twenty six years. I don't have to be, you know, some sort of seer or I don't have to be able to be nostra domics. You don't have to be you don't have to be the smartest man in the room. You just need a library card and you can figure this out. It's going to zero or it's going to a place where it's you don't recognize it.
Speaker 2: It's like that we talk about every week.
Speaker 3: I mean, go look at the price of silver in nineteen eighty it was fifty two dollars and fifty cents an ounce, well, that doesn't even make any sense today. I mean, right now, I'll look at the spot price. You're at thirty two dollars and seventeen cents an ounce, and it's twenty twenty five, and we debase the dollar trillions and trillions of times over. I mean, so what does that mean? Well, I just think all of this is the metrics. You're judging it the wrong way. There's something else underlying this, and I think the wheels are going to come off, and I think we'll see a true price value sooner than later.
Speaker 1: I agree, Yeah, I think you know, the fact that gold is taken off from silver and from bitcoin is a function of what a lot of foreign governments are doing. You know, they see gold as that currency of exchange, not necessarily these other things, and so I think they're piling into that a lot, and I think that the public has picked up on it. They look at gold as a safe haven. I look at it as privacy. You know, all these different commodities and things like that. I see it as a privacy issue, and I don't think you can put a price on privacy when you're talking about these digital currency. So regardless, you know, it's great if it goes up and I'm holding it or whatever. But you know, to me, it's really about the privacy, because I think that the stable coin thing is what they're pivoting towards, and that's going to be you know really. You know, they tied the petro dollar in there to energy, and of course that's something technocracy wanted to do, and they tied it to something that was real. But this time, as you point out, with the SG and all the rest of stuff, they're objectives are really about total control, and so they've got to have some kind of a digital currency, and the stable coin to be a way they can get that digital currency and still maintain their agimity. You know, when we look at what is happening, I'm looking at all these different headlines. Gold jumps one hundred dollars, gold up twenty five percent for the month or whatever. And how did they get was it thirty thirty three seventy something?
Speaker 2: Was it? Yes, it's almost thirty four hundred dollars an ounce. It's amazing.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and the calls now are four thousand wow. I think it's that there's you know, analysts in major banks that are saying four thousand wow.
Speaker 2: Because I mean, we're when you have d dollarization worldwide on what is the price of goal? Yeah, yeah, what is the price? I don't think we've I don't think we This isn't the price discovery. I don't think it's true. And much of what has happened over the years with uh Stewart Angler, you know who wrote the book Rigged, I've had my show. He's spent his entire like last thirty years looking at the gold price suppression and how they've done it. I don't think they can do it anymore, David. Perhaps they don't want to.
Speaker 3: Perhaps this is part of that, because it doesn't seem like anybody's putting an effort in.
Speaker 2: I mean, the Fed is watching gold.
Speaker 3: Believe me, The Federal Reserve is watching gold right now, very very closely, looking at this wondering what their next move is going to be, and the world is watching it. That's why I think that, you know, I said this back in December. I think gold is the world's reserve currency. The dollar has been supplanted. You go back into Basel three at Switzerland, the Bank of International Settlements in twenty twenty one, that's when they remove gold from a tier three asset to a tier one asset, and then central banks started you know, supplanting their holdings and they it surpassed the euro. So it was, you know, way down on the list, and now it's surpassed. The Euro is number two holdings of central banks around the world. The number one is the dollar. But I think that's only for transactional at this point, it's not about stability. I think the world is moving to gold faster than I thought possible. But it's certainly happening right before your eyes.
Speaker 1: Well, everybody was concerned about it and became more concerned because of Biden using it, weaponizing it back in twenty twenty two, and then Trump has just doubled and tripled down on it. It truly is amazing. I got a question from a high boost for you. He says, can you ask Toney, wouldn't it just be wise for businesses to wait four years and let the next selected president fix all of Trump's mistakes? Is he just the go In Dialecticckie says, that's there.
Speaker 3: I think we pay way too much attention to the so called policies of either party or whatever's going on, and you have to start thinking in terms of your own autem me and sovereignty and what's the best move if you think outside of politics, I mean whether what administration is going to do X, Y or Z. You know, David and I talked about this before the selection and we said what's going to I think we called it, you know, what's going to happen. We talked on Halloween, like, what's going to happen on the election, you know, if it goes Harris or goes Trump, and I think we called it.
Speaker 2: And now it's resetting itself.
Speaker 3: It didn't even matter, you know, because we throw the tariffs in and that I think, you know, the price of goal would probably be similar if there was a Harris presidency right now, because they'd be going after Crypto or something like that, or they'd take us to be deeper into the war with Russia and Ukraine or something like. There would be some policy difference, but the goals are always the same. Yes, you know, we're not fixing our fiscal house, we're not reigning in the empire. There's nothing new here. It's just the fundamentals are all there. So I think whether these what doesn't matter what administration you need to you know, bank on yourself, understand what the difference between currency and money, and you know, but there's always underlying opportunity in this too. I don't want to sound like an alarmist, but I don't think it's going to get better from the top down.
Speaker 2: And I definitely you know, if you've.
Speaker 3: Got a four oh one k or ira, folks, and there's a temporary lull, you really need to consider putting that. And this is not financial advice. Can I just crack at that? And I don't know where the prices of metals are going, but I I feel like I know where the prices of some of these stocks are going. And these pools of so called value, I don't think we're going to hold up well in an uncertain world or you know, any of the thing.
Speaker 2: Especially I said something. I looked at something the other day and I brought it up on the show.
Speaker 3: One point two trillion dollars of holdings of the mortgage backed securities, the same that acidic thing that that had like the China syndrome where it melted into the markets and caused the OA debacle.
Speaker 2: One point true trillion dollars of those holdings are held by foreign governments and the largest foreign government holder is China, so China can literally just you know, you're not going to win this if you're going after China with the stick. They've got too much.
Speaker 3: Leverage and they think long term. We think presidency to presidency. They think one hundred years in the future, and infrastructure.
Speaker 2: They'll lose for a.
Speaker 3: Long time just to win in the So you're not going to beat them that way. You know, if you really want to go after China, you would you create an atmosphere of liberty.
Speaker 2: You create an atmosphere you would have, you would incentivize, you would take off the regulations, you would you would give people certainty and incentive and that's that's the you know, just the same way you balance the budget, you know, follow the constitution. That's good.
Speaker 1: You have stability and freedom and liberty and stability and liberty would win every time. But instead they want to become like China. Right And because we've always seen this from all these presidents, remember George W. Bush, I wish I could be like the Chinese government just tell everybody what to do or you see tru dos and I love the fact that they can just tell people what to do. I wish I could do that. They all want that, and that's what we're seeing from Trump. You know, everything is an emergency, and the solution to every emergency is to let him make all the orders, you know, and dictate the solutions. And so you know, he wants to he wants to be like MAO or she or whatever, and so it's crazy, but that's where they're headed. And so the best thing that we can do, I think, is to try to get out of that system, try to maintain privacy as much as we can, try to prep for what is coming. And you know, a lot of people are looking at this, and the instinct of a lot of people, especially who've been in the stock market, as they see the stock market failing, they decide they're going to get into these gold and silver ETFs and that is not I wonder how they have been going because I first caught on to that. I did that myself for a while, and then I saw that when gold started to move, they weren't moving, and I thought, what's up with that? You know, why isn't that going Why is that going up? Why is it flatlining? And then I realized as I looked into it, it's like no they're not. This is not actually you know, an ounce of goal there that they're splitting in ten different ways, you know, selling you a share of it. No, that's just just another derivative, like the real estate market derivatives, you know, and you don't really own anything in that. So it's really key for people to have it on their own. That's when it's private, that's when they can't take it away from you. And when you've actually physically have it, you know, that's the key thing.
Speaker 2: I think.
Speaker 3: Wasn't a Jefferson that said that paper was poverty something like that?
Speaker 2: Right, So we've got a paper is poverty.
Speaker 1: We got to the essence, didn't he? Of all these different things?
Speaker 2: It's so funny.
Speaker 3: Yesterday here in Dennison, Texas, I went by, talked to my accountants, my bookkeepers, and I'd just done a trade. I consolidated a lot of stuff I got to take to the trading floor and I held up a bag.
Speaker 2: I said, this is fifty thousand dollars and it was you know, gold one ouncedate. It was like, this is fifty thousand. They just looked at it and held it. They're like, that's not that's not a lot.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, like they thought it was gonna be like a suitcase or something like, No, that's fifty thousand dollars.
Speaker 2: It's just a zip lock bag full of point. I'm like, no, that's that's what happened.
Speaker 3: I get, you know, and I go basically, you know, if you go back to this will be about five hundred dollars, you know, in nineteen seventy one.
Speaker 2: That's amazing.
Speaker 1: Well, it's uh so tell us what's going on at at at Wiswolf I mentioned you're really pretty pretty heavy there. People are looking at this and you've got headlines saying, you know, gold is going to go hyperbolic and this may be the start of it. So there's a kind of a market media that's happening.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't know. I don't know what happens next. I think there's a strain on you know, there's strain on these institutions with this price going the way it is. I mean, honestly, I like I like a stable price, Yes, I like just kind of clear cut and dry in and out that way.
Speaker 2: You know. I think there's gonna be a lot of urban gold mining going on. What I mean by that.
Speaker 3: People are going to go through garage sales start going through their addicts, start looking just like they did in the seventies.
Speaker 2: With silver, I think there's.
Speaker 1: Just you're gonna have rappers pulling out their teeth and selling the guys.
Speaker 2: Yes, I've bought lots of teeth over the years.
Speaker 3: I've bought crazy things you couldn't believe. Between San Antonio and here and and Branson, I've bought some crazy things. But I think I'm going to see lots of urban gold mining. I think the price continues, especially in this environment. So you know, it's hard to say, David, what happens to supply. I think silver is an outlier right now. You know, price reflection, I don't think is is. I don't think that we have true valuation or even close to it now. So you know, if you're stacking silver, I think you're you're you're doing yourself a favor at some at some level because it's just super cheap based off of where everything that I know, I think silver is just a great thing to have. And if you have those those I rais and four one ks, you really ought to let us take a look at putting you in some bullion get you out of this you know, I think that this roller coaster ride and I don't know where we're headed, but it's a it might be advantageous for you to take a look at it, just converting that into something physical outside of the financial system that uh you know that it's you know, stored on the third party, that you know, these vaults that they're not in, that they're not a bank. And I don't trust these CEOs. I don't trust anybody who's wanting drone pile to cut rates. So and that's what they're all looking for. So I'm just I'm working on continuing to work on supply and infrastructure and wise Wolf's gonna stay lean. We have the wise Wolf Bitcoin uh where we're up and running. So if you've got you want to buy some bitcoin or you know, uh sell some bitcoin, we buy a sell and we have the ability for you to use it as cash for purchases. So if you've got some bitcoin you want to turn it into some some precious metals, give us a call'll be great.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, it's always great talking to you, Tony. You really do appreciate your support of the program and the things that you've got there at wise Wolf. For the longest time, you said, we appreciate having stability. You know, for the longest time, we went through this period where you could gradually accumulate stuff, and you set up wise Wolf Wolf Pack to let people do that on a gradual basis. And we're seeing that, you know, the dollars losing a few percentage points of value every year, and it accumulates over the long term, and so that was kind of the long term stable thing of it. Now we're getting into craziness, and I guess you know, a lot of people are saying this is great because Trump is scaring everybody. He's making very much afraid of him because he's acting like a crazy man. But then you can only do that for so long, and then it's going to really backfire on you, and so we're gonna it's going to be a rough ride, I think. And so it's good to try to get out of the system as much as you can, try to get something of value that you can physically hang on to yourself. I think that's an important part of prepping, and you've got a lot of programs there to help people do that. It's been great to deal with you over the years and really do appreciate your support of this program. And you've got a program that's coming up right after this program.
Speaker 2: Is that correct today?
Speaker 3: And God willing if we can, there's no work going on in my house. Ardaburn Radio Transmission, eleven am Central Time. We'll kind of dive more into to these headlines and stuff that you and I have gone over.
Speaker 1: That's great, that's great. And where are you right now? Where are you broadcasting Twitter?
Speaker 2: Right now? I'm in Dennison, Texas.
Speaker 3: I'm on and I'm broadcasting over the X at Tony Arderburn and Rumble on the America Unplug channel. We're working on some new channels as well, so I'm looking at some new streaming stuff. I need to talk to you and Travis.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, yeah yeah. Kick looks like it's got a lot of nice features for streaming as well. It's really kind of set up for streaming. I think from what Travis was saying, I haven't looked at Travis's been the one who's taken care of that. But all right, So coming up on Rumble and on X right after this program, you can find up more from Tony and again David night Dog Gold to take you to Tony Ardoban's Wise of Gold a way to get to an island of stability in this storm, and that is physical metals that you hold yourself. Thank you so much, Tony appreciate it.
Speaker 2: Thank you,