Speaker 1: M hmm, kiss me.
Speaker 2: Out on the highway before the sun, eighteen wheels in the days the gun rolling, thunder diesel hongs bringing goods.
Speaker 3: So luck and run on the roof die.
Speaker 4: You better thank the folks who drives the coast and.
Speaker 5: They're hauling dreams down every street.
Speaker 1: Support your local.
Speaker 5: Truckers through the night while you're sleeping laid. Truckers are the backbone of our community.
Speaker 3: Without them, we be lost. Can't you see? If you didn't have truckers, you wouldn't have out, wouldn't have a collar, food in.
Speaker 5: Your mouth, you'd be homeless, nag getting hungry to truggers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 3: That coffee cup and.
Speaker 4: The shirt you wear, the phone in your hand. It all got out there because someone kept that pedal down to live from town to town. Thias, their kids, They missed their beds, but they keep going in hearts and lid every.
Speaker 3: Mile, every load.
Speaker 6: They're the liveblood of the road.
Speaker 1: Support your local truckers.
Speaker 5: Order some free. They're rolling through the night while you're leaving late. Truckers on the backbone of our community with our lungs. Can't you see, and you didn't have truckers you wouldn't have a house, you wouldn't have car food in your mouth. You can be homeless, naked, hongry to truggers keep the world rolling through.
Speaker 3: So next time you see that Diesel.
Speaker 5: Shine give away at a honk and time, they're the heroes in plaside keeping this country run and ride.
Speaker 1: Support your local truckers.
Speaker 5: Free the grinding, pulling away truckers off the backbone, tried and true.
Speaker 1: No trucks, no me, no you.
Speaker 5: Well yeah, no truckers, no me no. Yeah.
Speaker 7: I hope everybody is saying today today? Yeh some guys block the stream.
Speaker 8: I hope everyone is day.
Speaker 7: But what is all?
Speaker 8: Guys?
Speaker 7: How is everyone doing today today? I hope everyone is staying safe. I hope everyone is doing okay, old, let me send the link. I'm sending the link, uh to for the stream, not sending link, not saying for people to come on and send people come watch. I've been streaming every day. I've been streaming twice.
Speaker 8: Yeah, yeah, I've been I've.
Speaker 1: Been streaming every day. Two But what is up?
Speaker 7: How is everyone doing? Let me uh get you get some people in here?
Speaker 8: Yeah, but what is up?
Speaker 7: How is everyone doing today?
Speaker 8: Yeah?
Speaker 1: Good? Morning, guys.
Speaker 7: How is everyone? You know, we're on the road the three K. We're on the road of three thousand subs. We're on the road to three thousand subs like the stream. Y'all share the stream, y'all, Let's get to that three K because let's get it done because all of us is we're working on it.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, finally shout out to breaking McDonald.
Speaker 1: Y'all.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I just want to let people know that we're doing. Okay, Hey, what's up, gashes, How is my favorite gorilla doing? Just want to also let people know that we do you know, this is this is you know, one of the things I got today.
Speaker 3: I got a.
Speaker 7: By the way, I just want to let people know. Yeah, I just want to let people know that I.
Speaker 3: Did get a.
Speaker 7: Had to go meet I had to go after and meet the damn uh people from uh.
Speaker 8: Got any game? Yeah, but then you know, I got some what then you or.
Speaker 6: What?
Speaker 1: We got a lot of.
Speaker 7: Stuff to deal with this.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 7: Yeah, but I hope every I hope I hope that a lot of people that are.
Speaker 6: OK, but that's not the right word most of their.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I got my package. I don't praying today. I only had one package today.
Speaker 8: That's it.
Speaker 7: Yeah, I had the I got the package yesterday with the food, so I put it up in the box.
Speaker 8: I was dealing.
Speaker 7: So I've been dealing with a lot of stuff. Hm yo, But hope everybody is then? See what's up guys? How is everybody? You're not blocked?
Speaker 1: Some dead, some dom duds and dos and mm hmm.
Speaker 8: Hmm what is that?
Speaker 6: Mum?
Speaker 1: Yeah, um.
Speaker 4: O oh send me a N.
Speaker 6: And n ty none.
Speaker 4: Yet by it's nice night, hold nice leave me.
Speaker 9: Okay yo?
Speaker 6: But what's up guys?
Speaker 1: What is all?
Speaker 8: How there's everyone doing?
Speaker 6: You know?
Speaker 1: M hm.
Speaker 9: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 7: Bam from the.
Speaker 3: Steel to show you ran your.
Speaker 1: Mouth the ear.
Speaker 5: I warned you once, to warn you play, but you just couldn't take anybody knocking.
Speaker 3: And Taylor stirring up. He's like a human failure.
Speaker 5: Now you're drowning in the messy man and nobody's coming to say the day.
Speaker 3: Hey should have listened to me.
Speaker 5: I told you back then. Now you finally see, shut up about it from me again, Kala.
Speaker 3: You didn't know it's biting you back in Hey, And how about it? Now? I was right and Jake was right. Wid all your pride got a loud, a bunch of truth. God, Ben, Now you're stuck in the fall out.
Speaker 5: You're living in all that cloud, all that fake tough skin, but your empire cracked from a thin gas on the fire smiles on you, but.
Speaker 1: The mirrors getting clear.
Speaker 3: Horrendous looking at you ever stream every late night. Jab he thought you were slick, but the crowd saw the act. They kept pushing buttons like it's off a shot, but Thomas got received since she's ready to go. Hey, should have listened to me, I told you back.
Speaker 5: Then, and now you finally see shut up about a nick Kayla. You didn't.
Speaker 3: Now it's biting your back, and Hey, howbout it?
Speaker 6: Now?
Speaker 3: I was right and Jake was righting. Why your pride guy a loud but your truth guy?
Speaker 2: Then?
Speaker 3: Now you're stuck in the fall put. You're living in chicktok.
Speaker 2: Spotlight's cold, all the drama's getting no better stings now, Huh?
Speaker 3: When the real ones.
Speaker 4: Called your bluff, you said we will wrong cause bitter, but we watched.
Speaker 3: The wall start splinter. You had your chance. You played your part. Now the army you see.
Speaker 5: Right into your Hey, and should have listened to me.
Speaker 3: I told you back then. Now you finally see shut.
Speaker 5: Up about apron.
Speaker 3: Nick and Kaala. You didn't, and the flame just got greater. Hey, you know it's true, and the fall out came straight back at you. Jake was right. I was true. Now you laugh with nothing but the f we told you, But you never do it, do you?
Speaker 1: Hold on?
Speaker 3: Guys?
Speaker 1: Sorry, guys, I'm hated to.
Speaker 8: Do something here. We mean one minute guys, yeah, one a minute guys, mhm M.
Speaker 7: But what is all guys? How is everyone doing this morning? Are you guys doing? M yeah, yeah, yeah, I hope everyone is in safe h yeah, okay, me too, yeah, high way to people nay.
Speaker 8: Yeah yeah, my day.
Speaker 1: Yeah, let's get right.
Speaker 7: Hey right oh uh wait uh the uh.
Speaker 8: H what's up guys? H yeah, what's y'all?
Speaker 6: H h.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I just want to say thank you guys.
Speaker 8: All right, I'm gonna endy'ell love you guys. Bye.
Speaker 1: Mhm