Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty Friday Nights with not.
Speaker 2: A a Daila Cruz.
Speaker 3: Hello, mo I got a little distracted because I saw Mojo's.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah to wall us back with the food. Okay, let's go to break lat.
Speaker 4: It's pie pie pie.
Speaker 3: Ah.
Speaker 2: There you go. All right?
Speaker 4: Well, happy Friday.
Speaker 3: It is time for discover SoCal And during my visit I went to the Pasadena Museum of History.
Speaker 4: It was absolutely beautiful.
Speaker 3: I had the pleasure of exploring the their fascinating exhibit, which is called one hundred Years, one Hundred Images Now. The collection brings Pasadena's past to life through a century's worth of powerful photographs. The images capture everything from historic street scenes to key moments in the city's cultural and social evolution. It's a visual time capsule that reflects how Pasadena has grown while preserving its deep rooted charm.
Speaker 4: The exhibit also.
Speaker 3: Highlights the artistry of local photographers, which is beautiful. They also each image tells a unique story, whether it's the early days of the Rose Parade, historic architecture, or everyday life in different eras. Some of the features artists some of the featured artists include local journalists and independent photographers whose work helped shape the way Pasadena was seen and remembered.
Speaker 4: The variety of.
Speaker 3: Perspective adds depth to the experience, making it more than just a history lesson. It is a true celebration of Pasadena's identity. Now, the museum itself of the historic Fenyes Estate, which dates back to nineteen oh five, was built by doctor Albert Fenyz and his wife, Eva Scott muse Fenyes, that's a long name, yes, Emva Scott mus Fenyas. The grand mansion was once a hub of Pasadena's elite, and when you look at it from the outside it you could just imagine how it was in that era. Now, Eva was also an artist and a traveler, and she filled the home with artwork and cultural artifacts, some of which remain on display today. Years later, the estate was passed down to their granddaughter, Leonora Babsy Curtin and her husband here's another big mouthful of a name, Yiro Alfred Palogemio, a Finnish diplomat.
Speaker 4: Now, in nineteen seventy they.
Speaker 3: Generously donated the property to the city, ensuring its history would be preserved for future generations and for just nine dollars nine dollars, visitors can explore this unique slice of Pasadena's past while the mansion was closed because they have an upcoming special event. During my visit, the exhibit alone was worth the trip, and whether you're a history lover, an art enthusiast, enthusiast, or just looking for something different to do on a weekend, I highly suggest the Pasadena Museum of History. You could log onto Pasadenahistory dot org. That's Pasadenahistory dot org for more information. The exhibit is in town till September fourteenth, twenty twenty five. Do check their calendar and coming up in Jah next week which is the first day of spring, March twentieth. They have The Most Human reconciling with my father, Leonard Nimoy and Adam Nimoy from seven to eight thirty. It's his memoir The Most Human and discover how the son of Spock from Star Trek learned to navigate his unstable relationship and now he was finally able to reconcile with his father and himself. And that event is eighteen dollars, but you have to reserve your ticket. So it's it's really a little bit of everything at this museum. But I highly suggest that you go to their website because they have different events and once again it's the Pasadena Museum of History, four seven zero West Walnut Street in Pasadena. Are also allowed if you pay for the entrance to the museum. You're also allowed to walk on the premises as well, and you cannot take pictures without a permit because sometimes you know people, right. But it's gorgeous and beautiful and I could just just.
Speaker 4: Standing in front of that mansion.
Speaker 3: I could just see all the just the dresses and the attire and the celebrities of that era and just imagining just you know, just kind of like like if you were there in a way like that era of the Great Gaspion a way with all the flapper dresses and you know, just beauty, just absolutely beautiful. Now I didn't get to go, like I said, inside, because they're getting preparing, they're preparing for an event. But I did get to see the pictures online. Stunning house, stunning great art collection, just a lot of history there.
Speaker 2: I love it because you remind me of what is right in our backyard that I don't even think about, but it may inspire so many people to visit because we overlook a lot, because there's so much that's bombarding us and vying for our attention, and there are truly some great places to discover right where we live already, and.
Speaker 4: We don't go to it.
Speaker 3: That's the funny part, right, that's why we do this, right, you know, And like we've said a million times before, we only go to certain places when we have people visiting from out of town and it's so sad. They want to go, and they want to go, and you're like, well, I've never been there, Sure let me go. You know, I haven't been to the It's on my list to go before the end of the month.
Speaker 4: The Ronald Reagan. I think it's the library.
Speaker 3: I am dying to go, and I that's that's on my bucket list.
Speaker 2: I haven't you know what, I haven't been to the Reagan Library. I've been to the Nixon Library, but I haven't been to the Reagan Library.
Speaker 4: Where's the Nixon Library.
Speaker 2: It's in Orange County. I can't take I went out there for an event. Actually it was Bruno Serrato Katerina's Club, their annual event out there.
Speaker 4: Oh, wonderful.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was. It was good. It was got to be able to take my mom and my wife. It was. It was a really good evening.
Speaker 4: Oh that's wonderful.
Speaker 3: Once again, if you'd like to go Pasadena Museum of History, log onto Pasadenaistory dot org.
Speaker 4: Coming up, we do have the hint and jem.
Speaker 3: But before we go to break, I want to say he's not here today, but happy birthday to Pedro Moreno.
Speaker 4: Oh today he's.
Speaker 2: Twenty five, so that's why he's off tonight.
Speaker 4: Yes, I checked.
Speaker 3: We follow each other on Instagram and I was like, oh, it's your birthday. I was like, I doubt he's going to be there, but I'm gonna wish him a happy birthday. So happy birthday, Pedroo Moreno.
Speaker 2: I have to reach out to birthday. You had to just show off this bilingual showing everybody else.
Speaker 3: You know, pie pie Pie. You gotta tell a story where we're done with their hind and jem.
Speaker 2: No, no, no, we can tell it right now, right right, go ahead, tell it. Oh, this is a pie day, Pi day.
Speaker 3: But you were talking about pies and just food and then I don't know, I thought of in sync and said of the song Bye Bye, I said, Pottypie, pie.
Speaker 2: Pie, you're gonna do the choreography and the moves and everything.
Speaker 4: I don't really know it. I'm sorry, really no, I.
Speaker 2: Don't ask too bad. Kim six forty we live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app. When we come back, we'll have Donica de la Cruz give us her hidden gym for the week.
Speaker 1: You're listening to later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: And it's Friday Nights with Man at the de La Cruz. We're live everywhere the iHeartRadio App. In fact, we are instagram live right now on this weekend with Nick m.
Speaker 3: Yes, thank you very much, Nick, I appreciate that. All right, it's time for the Hidden Jam. Today's Hyden jem is Victoria Vicky Velos. Vicky Velos had always loved fashion. As an assistant costume designer in the bustling Los Angeles film industry that we're in, she was constantly surrounded by racks of glamorous outfits, designer shoes, and accessories that could transform anyone into a star. But outside of work, her passion for clothing turned into something else, an addiction, to shopping. She bought dresses she never wore, shoes that never left the box, and jackets that stayed buried in the back of her closet. It all came to a head one evening when she heard this loud crack. The wooden bar in the closet had snapped in half under the weight of her overflowing wardrobe. That was the moment she knew she had a problem, and I'm sure some women can relate. Determined to change, Vicky decided to do an early round of spring cleaning as she shorted through.
Speaker 4: As she sorted through her.
Speaker 3: Clothes, she found countless items with price tags still attached, pieces that were out of season, things that didn't fit her anymore or simply was in her style. She realized she had spent thousands of dollars on things she never even used. Like so many women, she often stood in front of her overflowing closet and thought, I have nothing to wear, and I know fellas have heard that before. But this time, instead of tossing everything into the trash, she wanted to do something good with it. Then that's when she discovered Planet Aid, a nonprofit organization that collects and recycles new and use clothing to support environmental and humanitarian efforts around the world. Planet Aid makes it easy for people to give their clothing a second life. The organization places donation bins in the cities across the county where people can drop off unwanted clothes and shoes instead of ending up in the landfills. These items are sorted, reused, and or repurpose to fund programs that improve education, health and community development and struggling regions. Their mission is to reduce waste, promote sustainability, and provide resources to those and needs. Fast fashion and excessive consumerism have led to a staggering levels of clothing waste in America, and here are some eye opening facts. The average American throws away eighty one pounds of clothing each year, eighty five percent of textiles end up on landfields instead of being recycled, and the fashion industry is responsible for nearly ten percent of global carbon emissions. Thanks to Planet Aid, Vicki was able to turn her shopping habit into something positive. She now has decluttered and she now thinks twice before making a purchase, and she also asks herself do I need it? Do I have room in my closet and is it necessary. So for more information, visit planetaid dot org. And in some areas you will see the yellow bins by a store or maybe a shopping center and some other companies also they provide the same service. The bins are either red or green. So I I want to say that spring is coming up. Spring cleaning is around the corner. The first day of spring is March twentieth, which is next week. So if you have extra clothes that you know don't fit you, or you want to donate, or they're out.
Speaker 4: Of season, even if they have a price.
Speaker 3: Tag and you know that you're never gonna wear it, go ahead and donate it. And for more information, please log onto planetaid dot org.
Speaker 2: So you're not a clothes horse.
Speaker 4: You know what? I plead the fifth mode.
Speaker 3: No, actually I used to be, but I now have downside. I live in a one bedroom, one bath and I have a small closet. So I have really condensed and I've really enjoyed the minimalism life.
Speaker 2: Well, my wife downsizees me because for some reason, every time I walk into the closet, I have less room and she has more room. Okay, And there's certain articles of clothing I can can't seem to find for some.
Speaker 4: Reason, they've gone missing.
Speaker 2: They've gone Yes, they are missing. I don't want to point fingers at anyone and make assumptions like someone's throwing out my clothes. I'm just saying I can't find them. That's all I'm saying.
Speaker 3: But let me ask you this, because this is an infamous line, and I'm sure Mark and Steph and Nick have heard when a woman says I have nothing to wear, you do have stuff to wear.
Speaker 4: You just don't like what you have in your closet. That's what it is.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's no different than saying, you know, we got forty five different streaming services, and maybe we have a streaming live TV provider and we say there's nothing on.
Speaker 4: TV right exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but look, I understand I can generalize. Women's relationship with clothes is different from ment. Mark and I were similar in respect. I have almost an uniform. I wear some blue, some black, some gray, and we'll leave it at that, and ver we want to get spicy, I'll throw in some brown. I save my dressing up from when I'm doing TV or I'm going out for the evening, I'll put on a suit or something like that. Other than that, it's all about comfort or.
Speaker 4: Date night as well. But you know, I'm just saying if you have a date night with you.
Speaker 3: But you know what with the funny part of when I was talking to Victoria or Vicky, she was telling me her story and one of my best friends, she lives in a two bedroom with her daughter, and the same thing. She said, she was watching TV and she heard this loud like crack and she could not find where it came from.
Speaker 4: She was like, something hit my window, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: And she said the next morning when she went to pick something out for work, that was she found all her clothes on the floor.
Speaker 4: She was like, oh, that was the loud noise.
Speaker 3: And you know, those wood bars could only take so much weight. But sometimes I believe in hey, every season, let's go through, go through your closet, go through your closet and just clean out some stuff.
Speaker 2: I try to get better with that because there's things that I can look and realize I'm never gonna wear that again. I'm not you know, whether I'm holding onto it because I want to lose ten pounds or something and wear it, or it's not in style. I'm not ever going to wear it, and then I try to either take it to the goodwill or something, but it's not going to stay in the closet. I try to declutter every year, and I don't like to hold on to things.
Speaker 3: And you know, when you're driving around, like I said, Planet Aid is the yellow bins.
Speaker 4: They're really bright, like right yellow bin. But they also have the green bins, and they also have these red binds.
Speaker 3: So if you you know, if you if you see one, like sometimes you'll see one in a shopping center where there is like a seven eleven, or if you see one and go, hey, I have some you know, clothes to donate, let me drop them off over here.
Speaker 4: So they go.
Speaker 3: It's for a very good cause, and it's good to you know, kind of repurpose our clothes and repurpose the things that we're just not going to use anymore.
Speaker 5: See Mark, you got all the reason now to clean out your closet. I wouldn't know where to start it because everything is the same.
Speaker 2: Yes, we're men of few.
Speaker 4: Choices, right, I love it.
Speaker 2: Stephan? What about you? Are there things that you're holding on to for a little bit too long?
Speaker 6: No?
Speaker 2: I Actually I had that conversation with Nautika. When I recently had a little move, I got rid of anything or donated anything that I'm never gonna wear again. And then you know, I never wear pants, so it's always shorts for me. Yeah, how do you do that? Where did that come from? Was that something that just started when you were a youth?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: When I was a kid and I just and I run hot in general, and everyone asked me like, oh, so you must be from the East Coast and I'm like, nope, born and raised in LA But yeah, the only time I'm gonna wear shorts, it's got to be really hot. And obviously I'm not at work, I mean out on rare occasions in the summer, I wear shorts to work, and that was more function of doing the weekend show because it was the weekend weekend. Yeah, but coming in in the office, like I'm just not gonna wear shorts, You'll find me ninety nine times out of one hundred in a collar style shirt. I'm not gonna wear a T shirt. That's just me. So not even at Chateau Lemo you know, rock shorts. I'm trying to think some years I have some years. I haven't. Okay, but that was the fourth of July. Okay, fair enough.
Speaker 3: You did rock shorts last summer when it was like one hundred and fourteen and one hundred and ten.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you showed your chicken legs and they were good.
Speaker 2: They excuse me, excuse me, excuse me. They're not chicken legs. They've been doing thousands and thousands of kicks. You know, see how they treated it here.
Speaker 4: I love it.
Speaker 2: I'm just furniture.
Speaker 4: We love you.
Speaker 2: How is it okay? Now, I'm gonna come to your defense for just a moment. Not at Taylor Cruise. Yes, Sir Stephan is laughing his ass off, and he still don't get a rim shot. It's just just like, what what the hell is it? What are we doing here? It's an after but it's an afterthought. There's that we have a system here. It's about principles. It's principalities. If someone says something funny, you get him rim shot. That's your job. It's literally says that I forgot Yeah, okay, it's in the work details. Mark has given up on you. I have not given up on you. Heller. Speaking of Mark, we have the Runner Report. When we come back with a little Manson Tide.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI A M six forty Mark.
Speaker 2: Talks about pontificates about pop culture.
Speaker 7: Ron and Report with Mark Ronner.
Speaker 2: K f I AM six forty is Later with mo Kelly. Let's get to Mark Ronner and the Runner Report. All right.
Speaker 5: I was reading the book about the Manson killings called Chaos by Tom O'Neill, and he was on my short list of people to invite as a guest whenever I filled in again as host, if that ever happens again. I'd always been interested in that stuff. And before I moved to La I was visiting and a friend drove me to where the house on Clo was where Sharon Taate and the others were murdered, just because he knew I'd like that. I wasn't finished with the Chaos book. The library yanked it from me on my iPad because it was due. We're living in the future, then I see Chaos. The Manson Murders is a documentary on Netflix and directed by Errol Morris. No Less, no Brainer, Front of the line. Here is the trailer that's.
Speaker 8: One of the scariest true stories out there.
Speaker 4: I had and a half month pregnant, beautiful woman.
Speaker 2: Getting stabbed to death.
Speaker 8: Madison was able to gain control of his followers, but he could get them to go out and kill on command without remorse. How did he learn how to brainwash those kids and turn them into monsters?
Speaker 6: These people were on LSD. Manson was preaching all the time Race Wars.
Speaker 4: The murder was okay, what a story did start to emerge.
Speaker 8: It was managed very carefully to manage and manipulated.
Speaker 2: I know that what we were told isn't what happened.
Speaker 8: There were these research sciences you were working secretly for the government.
Speaker 6: One of the most bizarre itself in CIA history.
Speaker 8: Plant false memories and people without their awareness.
Speaker 6: My Manson was really into mind control.
Speaker 8: And I'm understing what I was doing, not just mentally difference Mathson became exactly what the CIA was trying to create.
Speaker 3: Well, you're suggesting your Manson was a puppet.
Speaker 5: Now, Morris won an oscar for the Fog of War back in two thousand and four, and if you haven't seen that, you're in for a treat. He's also done the Thin Blue Line, and none of this is dull homework stuff. It's totally absorbing. Morris is seventy seven now, and not only has he not lost a step, but Chaos is such an immersive documentary that it really added layers to my understanding of this Manson case. And I wish it had been twice as long. It's just ninety six minutes. You could fit like two and a half of them into one brutalist. If you're like me, you've gone to sleep plenty of times with true crime documentaries on TV because they're soothing, and the guys with the deep voices are also very soothing to listen to while they're talking about horrific stuff. But you're not dozen off during this documentary with the graphics and the editing. This like documentary adderall we know. The Tate LaBianca killings back in nineteen sixty nine were so horrifying that they more or less ended the Swinging sixties, and they had an effect similar to what I understand about the Charles Starkweather killing spree a decade before that. People were freaked out and scared. Maybe you loved Quentin Tarantinos once upon a time in Hollywood like I did, for giving us the fantasy ending we wished for a lot like the one in Inglorious Bastards. Here's a spoiler, they smoke Hitler. Chaos does a thorough and, like I indicated, a hyperactive job of explaining who everyone was, where they were, how they were related to each other. The thing just barely stopped short of showing charts with red string showing who gave each other chlamytea. It's extremely thorough. If you've read Helter Skelter, the Chaos book and documentary are a whole different ballgame in that it sort of craps all over Helter Skelter and Vincent Buliosi, the Manson prosecutor who wrote it or co wrote it or had a ghost written that was the all time best selling true crime book. I wouldn't say I knew or was friends with Buliosi, but I interviewed him around two thousand and eight for his book called The Prosecution of George W. Bush from Murder. Whatever you want to say about the guy, he had balls roughly the size of the Goodyear Blimp. In twenty twenty five, not a lot of people are going to argue that our invasion of Iraq was righteous or had anything to do with the nine to eleven attack. It's an objective, non partisan fact at this point, and if you got a problem with it, go pick an argument with a historian. Not me, but back in two thousand and eight putting out a book about prosecuting a president for lying US into a war and the American soldiers who died from that, let's just say that it took some nerve. In fact, it got him blackballed from national media. If you look at the reception section for the book on Wikipedia, that's blank. The guy who wrote the all time best selling true crime book gets shut out of national media. And I was the only person in major media at the time, at the Seattle Times, in fact, to give him some ink. And it involves sticking my own neck out a little bit. I found Boo Leosi to be sharp and impressive, not just in the interview, but throughout the process that goes with that stuff, the follow ups, the fact checks. It's not like just sitting down for a tight five with Jimmy Kimmel. It's an exhaustive quality control process, and you don't really get it with a blog these days. After the interview finally ran Bugliosi came to the old Seattle Times building to thank me and shake my hand in person, which was one of those solid old school marks of class. I really liked him. Now, to be clear, this isn't some rambling bragathon about somebody famous I had a connection with. I'm admitting to you how naive I was, and how this new documentary and book have caused me to rethink that whole scenario. Try to imagine how gobsmacked I was reading Tom O'Neil's Chaos and watching the Morris documentary to be told that Bugliosi may have fudged him stuff to shape the Manson story how he wanted it, and the real story was likely different and larger. And what that book goes into that the documentary doesn't is Boogliosi's back and forth with O'Neil, which gets a little nuts as O'Neil comes back to him with information that doesn't add up about the Manson case, and Bugliosi gets increasingly bent out of shape. Now he's not around to defend himself. He's gone, So I guess O'Neil gets the last word. But O'Neil makes a compelling case at the very least, that Bugliosi was mainly interested in making himself a star and then protecting his legacy. There's lots more in the documentary that I'll point out but not completely spoil. One thing is how close Manson was to break it into the music industry and maybe becoming a star. You heard a snippet of his singing in the trailer. One of the Beats Boys was very involved with the Manson family, Dennis Wilson. He died in nineteen eighty three, so I guess O'Neil gets the last word on him too. But some of Vnson's music is played in the documentary, and it almost pains me to say this. It ain't terrible, It's of its time, and this drives home the concept that things could have easily gone the other way for him and lots of others around him. Something else O'Neil gets into, which a surviving prosecutor disagrees with, is a possible connection with Manson an MK Ultra, which was essentially a ci A mind control program. How did Charlie go from being a somewhat charismatic X con loser who nobody really took seriously back in the hate Ashbury District to a cult leader who could make women and men do anything for him, including killing. Maybe it wasn't just the riz. How did Manson get so many breaks from the cops when he was on parole when they should have violated his ass several times over. I don't know how much I buy into the mk ultra angle, or even how much Morris does as a filmmaker. He strikes some new ground out himself and talks to people. It's not just the straight adaptation of the book. But this is all laid out plausibly, and I didn't feel like I was listening to the babblings of some crank telling me that, say, breast milk is better than vaccines and science. This stuff has lots of resonance in the present day, not specifically mc Eltra, but the way certain people can get their followers to become radicalized and do what you and I might consider to be the unthinkable. Based on my observation, people don't need to be coerced. Now. There's plenty of footage of Manson's family members then and later in their lives, and that stuff is chilling to me. True believers who don't blink when they talk to you. When they speak, it's in this patient, serene, even condescending voice while they're saying things that are utterly deranged more than a half century ago, but relevant now.
Speaker 2: Even if you don't have cable TV.
Speaker 5: I am not a conspiracy whack job, and you don't need to one hundred percent buy into everything you watch. But this chaos documentary on Netflix is is even more worth your time than a trip to buy a horse paste for your COVID MO.
Speaker 2: So it was compelling. It makes a compelling argument, is that fair to say?
Speaker 5: Very absorbing, and O'Neil himself admits some things where he doesn't have conclusive evidence. I think the thing raises more questions than it answers. But it's interesting stuff, and it's not just It's not like that UFO show with the guy with the wild hair. What is that Ancient Aliens? Yes, ancient alien I mean some of that stuff can be fun, but I think this is serious and it's extraordinarily well crafted, well put together.
Speaker 2: In fact, I'm going to take you up on that and I'm going to watch it this weekend on a strength of your review and recommendation.
Speaker 5: You got to tell me what you think of it. I'm really curious to see people's reactions. It doesn't have raves. The last time I looked on Rotten Tomatoes, it was somewhere down around to sixty five, And I just don't understand that.
Speaker 2: Possibly because you and I are old enough to kind of remember the evolution of the whole Manson saga. Even though it happened right around when we were born, Manson was still a resonant figure in popular culture for a long time after that.
Speaker 5: It was a major pop culture touchstone, and so was Helter Skelter Yes, and the Beatles album that Manson got that from. He was a huge Beatles fan. The whole thing is really interesting, and one of the people was I believe Doris Day's sun interesting rabbit hole to go down.
Speaker 1: You're listening to Later with Moe Kelly on demand from KFI AM six forty.
Speaker 2: Six forty. It's National Pie Day. We're live everywhere on the iHeartRadio app and tonight for name that movie called Classic. Got some special gifts to give away to some special people. We have ten fifty dollars gift certificates to Shaky's. We are only giving them away tonight to the ladies. It's Ladies' Night for a name that movie called Classic, and we'd actually prefer ladies who have not played the game before to make sure everyone has a chance to win a prize. So we're looking for first time ladies. It's this obviously is Women's History Month, and it's also National Pie Day. The movies tonight when we get to it. Next segment at the top of the hour, will have everything to do with pizza or pie. That means it could be a scene from a movie which involves pizza or pie, or pizza or pie could be part of the movie's title. But there will be a pizza or pie tie in to all ten of the movies, either explicitly in the scene or maybe it is part of the movie's theme or title, but there will be a pizza and or pie connection to either the clip or the movie title itself. Come on, ladies, give us a call, Come get these fifty dollars gift certificates to Shaky's Ladies' Night Women's History Month on later with Mo Kelly. So we are looking for the ladies. We have ten fifty dollars gift certificates to Shaky's as in Shaky's Pizza and before we say bye bye the Pie Day. We're celebrating and have been celebrating with piping hot pizza here at Shakey's thanks courtesy of Shaky's. But when you go to Shaky's you can choose from classic favorites or go for your own pie in the Sky creation. And don't forget the mojos. We had mojos tonight as well. Ooh love them, and you can dine in or get it to go at Shakey's dot Com. We're giving away ten fifty dollars gift certificates to Shakey's. It's the Ladies' Night. We're only looking for the ladies. All ten movie clips tonight we'll have a pie and or pizza tie in. It will either be in the clip itself or in the title of the movie something else. I Gotta let you know. Tickets are now available on sale at Access dot com, AXS dot com for Wango Tango Iheartradios. Wango Tangle is returning to Southern California. We gave out a pair of tickets last night as well, and it's headed to Huntington City Beach. It's going to be on Saturday, May tenth and Wango Tangles All star lineup will feature performances among others, but it will include Dojah, cat Making trainer David Ghetta, Kat's Eye, mcsichers A two Oh May, Hearts to Hearts and at Sunset, Orange County's own Gwynn Stefani. Tickets are available right now at Access dot com. That's a XS dot com And I'm looking at the callboard. Wow, every single line is filled of nothing but ladies. As we're doing Ladies Night here on later with Mokelly for this National Pie Day. It's going to be politically incorrect, it's probably going to be uncomfortable. It's going to be damn sure funny. Mark Ronner have fun with this one. I'm dreading what you picked. Oh boy, I have one or two things in mind that if you've picked them, it's been nice knowing right right, We're gonna find where the line is tonight. Great. All the movie have something to do with pie or pizza and it'll be explicit in the clip or it will be in the title or theme of the movie. That's next Ladies' Night. We have a full boat nothing but first time ladies callers for fifty dollars Shakey's Gift cards fifty dollars courtesy of Shaky's That's All Next. KFI AM six forty we are live everywhere in the iHeartRadio app.
Speaker 1: You can listen to KFI everywhere like you haven't noticed.
Speaker 4: KFI and the KOSTHD two Los Angeles Range
Speaker 1: County live everywhere on the radio app