Speaker 1: And Taco shows the good, the bad, and the games, the highlights and unfortunately the low lights that stood out this past week in the vast sea we called humanity.
Speaker 2: One O one one w j r R, Orlando's rock station. All right, Taco Bob, have you even looked at the good news network?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 2: You just settle down and do your bad news. Let's go ahead for the second week in a row. Now that we know his name, uh Luigi Mangione. Mangione, right at the top of the heap. Now, we fully are aware that this accused murderer is a hero to some Guess what, there's some We're gonna put you right at top two. Yeah, you're on the scummer side. Sorry, but uh you know, look, we said this, We've been saying it all week. We are fully aware that there's a lot of issues with the healthcare system and.
Speaker 3: With corporate America and people that run the corporations.
Speaker 4: But you don't assassinate some buddy.
Speaker 2: It's no excuse to mow someone down in cold blood.
Speaker 3: And the dude who's going to send me a text about millions of lives that this individual caused with AI, I just save you, save your fingers.
Speaker 2: The texting, reevaluate your your moral compass and then let's have a separate conversation about the issues, all right, because it is two different conversations here, and you're not going to change our minds on that, sorry.
Speaker 4: And we won't change yours. So let's move along. Thanks for rocking.
Speaker 2: We've got too uh high end real estate guys, their brothers operating out of Miami. They're the ones who you know, deal with these multi million dollar properties and penthouses and whatnot in in several different large cities including Miami. Orrin and Alan Alexander both both ordered held without bond uh sex trafficking charges over the years. I guess they were using their power and in luents and drugs. This sounds very ditty esque as to what they were doing with young unsuspecting victims who they were, you know, shuttling around the country under the guise of, Hey, we're just gonna go take a fun trip. Yeah, we're going to show some property down here. Let's put the girls in the semis. So they've got a whole slew of uh.
Speaker 4: I'm glad they busted it, whole slew.
Speaker 2: Of charges facing them dirt balls. We got to oh, I haven't heard a lot about this happening lately, but it still happens, and maybe it just doesn't get covered enough. California couple simply visiting Mexico. They said, let's go down to Mexico for a few days for the holidays. Both murdered in their vehicle. They have absolutely no suspects whatsoever, who shot them, who killed them, just left them dead on the side of the road in Mexico.
Speaker 3: Yeah, remember all the surfers that caught somebody break into their car, found him in a well, it's crazy. Careful in Mexico. Not gonna dog the place for vacation, Just careful.
Speaker 2: The irresponsible boat operator at the Merritt Island boat parade last weekend at put three people in the hospital. We've all seen that video by now. It's ridiculous. Florida woman was stabbed like seventy times this in Seminal County. She had broken up with this guy, James Lindsay, who showed up at the woman's home. She was there with her new boyfriend. Her son was also around when he broke in and proceeded to stab, stab, stab away. She's dead. He fled and then was killed in a crash shortly thereafter. Just a horrible story all the way around. Then we got this guy over in bartow accused of killing his father and injuring his mother. He was arrested here in Orlando earlier under week, twenty three year old Joseph Voight. This all went down on Sunday morning, last Sunday morning, in Polk County.
Speaker 4: Okay.
Speaker 2: All right, that's that's that's enough of the bad for this morning. Thanks man. A couple of good news things here. I really hope I don't step on your good news network.
Speaker 4: TOAs what I'm gonna have to do with Christmas trees.
Speaker 2: No, Okay. State trooper and Illinois stopped refereeing a high school basketball game to save a woman from choking. He knew and administered the heimlich maneuver, started breathing again. Then he resumed referering the high school basketball game.
Speaker 4: That's multitasking, pal, you go, good job.
Speaker 2: Two brothers in northern Michigan spent over two hours saving a deer that had fallen through the ice of Lake Huron. They cheered when she sprinted off, only to watch her fall through the ice again. They saved the deer a second time. This time, the deer sped off into the woods stayed away from the ice. Notre Dame or Notre Dame officially reopening last weekend after more than five years being ravaged by that terrible fire.
Speaker 4: That was super cool. Yeah.
Speaker 2: Over three hundred and forty thousand people from one hundred and fifty countries had donated a eight hundred and ninety one million to pay for the renovations, and more than twenty five hundred people gathered for the ceremony last weekend in France.
Speaker 3: Have you ever been there France? No, it's a Notre at all. It's in France, so no one bath.
Speaker 4: I don't know it was in France.
Speaker 2: Finally, the charity building Homes for Heroes just gave away its four hundredth home.
Speaker 4: That's cool.
Speaker 2: Man went to a US Army vet in Texas named Josh Segar, who had been severely injured while deployed in twenty fifteen. The founder of the charity launched it shortly after nine to eleven and started out doing one home a year, and now they're doing an average of one home every eight days.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you get a serious paugh. Are men and women that have put their lives on the line. That's good stuff right there.
Speaker 2: You're right.
Speaker 3: Oh look at this man. Fam of families finally ready to sell one thousand Christmas trees. Pat they planted these over a decade ago. Guess why to fund their grandkids education? That right there, let's go buy a tree. I don't know where they are, and we already have trees up, but just for the grand I mean, that's a cool story.
Speaker 4: Pal plant a tree, chop it down, lay for the kids.
Speaker 2: You love it.
Speaker 3: You trying to be half full, but no, you really I'm not the only one who thought that.
Speaker 2: You're like I just said it out loud.
Speaker 4: You're half full. Then you drink the half full and you go empty again.
Speaker 3: And oh, we have four hundred thousand kids that now have what oh not trees legos to play with because parents have been donating all these legos. Yeah, I don't want to step on them anymore, so they've been doting. They donated one point two million pounds of used legos and it's going to kids that are last fortune now, so that's pretty cool.
Speaker 4: Man. Powe.
Speaker 3: I don't care about Plankton. No, I know they're cool and they do their thing on sharks there's a get remorra and they eat plank plankton. Sorry, oh yeah, they go they eat little kids with wooden leg or wooden noses too.
Speaker 4: Okay, we have an update.
Speaker 3: Man high schoolers who found the impossible proof of the Pythagoraian theory. Pat yeah, theorem. I said what I say, theoreum anyway, I went to college. People don't worry. Uh Pythagora anyway. You know the theorem I'm talking about. They discovered not only that one solution, nine others. Hell yeah, girls, powe, this is anonymous. Oh how about this? A four year old Britt taught himself all one hundred and ninety five world flags and knows every country on the map. I didn't even know what country the Notre Dame was in, and my daughter studied there two months ago. So good for you, little dude, pal. Good luck in your future endeavors.
Speaker 2: He's not being fired.
Speaker 4: No, sorry, Oh did you see what Dick van Dyke's been up to.
Speaker 2: I saw he fell yesterday trying to escape the Malibu wildfires.
Speaker 3: Well he might have fallen there, but Dick van Dyke also danced in the new Coldplay video, premiering on his ninety ninth birthday.
Speaker 4: That dude's ninety nine.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and he fell Yeah, did he have the little the pager thing that said I've fallen and can't get out of know.
Speaker 2: Luckily his neighbors were there to assist him and escape.
Speaker 3: The Hey saved today flames uh huh.
Speaker 4: La bird population cool.
Speaker 3: Hey, here's the Dick van Dyk news again. It's two times and then let's let's close with this. And we had a choking victim with all that saved him with a saxophone or something. But how about this man, a nonverbal kid, right, little boy that's one month?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 3: Here he is, a non verbal boy made he baked dozens of Christmas pies Pat to replace a Michelin Star chef's stolen holiday batch. Somebody stole this Michelin chef's batch. Now when you go stop now, when you go to this Michelin Star restaurant, you're gonna have a pie made by this sweet little non verbal boy.
Speaker 2: He made.
Speaker 3: He made Pat, He's got a batch of pies that he made for a chef?
Speaker 2: Does he know how to make a Christmas pudding?
Speaker 4: Pat loves?
Speaker 2: Have you ever seen the ingredients that go into that crap and pudding. No Chris British Christmas.
Speaker 4: That's like blood the blood, well, not.
Speaker 2: Quite that bad, but pretty vilb So good for him.
Speaker 3: Man, hey, little guy, you get a pow bacon little baker.
Speaker 2: Done?
Speaker 4: Yeah cold.
Speaker 3: You were ending on a positive note. Man, That kid's kicking ass. Lynching Taco's commercial free workday rock Pocket on a Bacon pock Coming up at eight.
Speaker 4: Miss The Lynch and Taco Show this morning. Check out the daily podcast anytime on the
Speaker 3: iHeartRadio app, downloaded for free at w j r r dot com