Speaker 1: Five o five, a five krc DE talk station after Tuesday.
Speaker 2: Say, well, it was a vacation.
Speaker 3: I'm the dude man.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm not. I'm Brian Thomas and I'm glad to be back. Thanks you too. Uh was a Gary Jeff Walker covered for me yesterday and I didn't have my biopsy. They canceled it, so I'm having it today. Yeah, I am still here fascinating because I'm not allowed to eat. It's one hour later in the day. I'm getting it done at eleven fifteen, so it gave me one extra hour, so I ate at two point thirty one. I got up. So anyway, thanks for all the prayers and expressions of uh well support for me, and I will hopefully get some information after today. Just a bit of confusion between the individuals who were actually doing the biopsy and my doctor about what specific procedure was going to be done. It's all like the peace of God, just tell me where to be and let's get it over with because I want the answer to the question what the hell's going on anyhow today? So hopefully I will have information by tomorrow if they get the results back. So anyway, frustrating, Uh yeah, A little bit anyway, not frustrating being back. Go to see joe'strekor Executi producer in. They're going to see a great line up, as I always appreciate. Coming up seven oh five, Greg Lansman has some explaining to do about his stock purchases.
Speaker 4: Hmmm.
Speaker 1: Greg Lansman after a horrific debate with the Orlando Sonza, Well, he's going to be under attack today by Todd Zinzer, who's joining the program at seven oh five to talk about the explaining that he believes Greg Lansman has to do about stock purchases. Seven five. For that eight oh five it is Twoday'll get the inside scoop. Bright bart News today, Bright Barton Minister of Culture John conn He's going to join the program wrote a song for Trump rally in Pennsylvania for the weekend. It immediately went to number one on Billboard. Isn't an amazing being toothday would get Daniel Davis deep die the Israeli War? One year later, it was contra Okay, is anybody else overwhelmed by how fast the passage of time is? I mean, am I the only one who feels like it was just literally yesterday that Israel was attacked October seventh of last year, a full year later. It's just mind blowing to me. You know, some events in history stand out like a sore thumb and some don't. That one of course does so. Israel making some in roads against the terrorist groups, and the question mark remains whether they're going to be attacking the Iranians directly see the administration. BIDE administration apparently is offering some bribes. So what it sounds like to me, US offers Israel compensation to avoid strikes. BIDE administration offers Israel compensation package if it refrains from striking certain targets in Iran. US officials offered their Israeli count of ourts, extensive diplomatic backing and additional military aid if certain targets inside the Iranian territory are spared. According to the report that came out, what's the story on that. Israel's con News reported on this. It sounds like Briber to me is our official speaking with that news outlet. We consider the United States to be our ally and are always ready to listen. At the same time, we will do all that's necessary to protect the citizens of Israel and the security of Israel. Defense Minister yo of Gallant got to be traveling to the United States tomorrow for an urgent twenty four hour visit, going to beginning with US Secretary of Defense Lloyd Austin. But statement he made Israel will respond to the unprecedented Iranian attack in the manner of our choosing, at the time and place of our choosing. Warning that everything is on the table in terms of possible target So can you bribe Israel out of well doing what it believes is in its own best interest even though those interests may not be shared with the United States for whatever reason. Early votings today. It's too late to register. That deadline was yesterday, so start voting. Also Kentucky, same situation. Yesterday was the last data register. Today is early voting and twenty second Kentucky. I guess the last data request of mail in ballot. Different rules, different states. Everybody needs to know what their rules are. But today begins early voting and vote early. Meanwhile, pivoting over to Hurricane Milton, which is scheduled to be a CAT five or is a Cat five presently? Wow, man, the warnings on this one are unbelievable. So it went up to Cat five yesterday's sustained wins of one hundred and eighties, some reporting sustained winds of over two hundred times hmm. Marco Rubio, Senator, So it's this forecast is almost identical to what the National Hurricane Center once tabbed as worst case scenario for Florida. He said, several years ago, I asked NHC Atlantic to show me what the worst case storm hitting Florida would look like. What they showed me back then is almost identical to the hashtag Milton forecast. Now wonderful, he said. If you live in an evacuation some in the time to leave as soon as you can do, not wait for the last minute. I can't emphasize this enough. Now is the time to know your zone and listen to local officials. Get out now if you've been told to do so. Doubling down more than that. The Tampa mayor, I mean, she pulled no punches. Mayor Jane Caster yesterday CNN talking about Hurricane Milton. If you choose this day, you are going to die, she pointed out. Attempting to ride out the storm would, as opposed to could prove fatal. I can tell you right now they might have done that in others, meaning writing the storm out. There's never been one like this, and Helene was a wake up call. This Milton is literally catastrophic. And I can say, without any dramatization whatsoever, if you choose to stay in one of those evacuation areas, you're gonna die. That's a quote, a bold statement, obviously trying to get people out for their own benefit. But Lord Almighty, she said, this is something I've never seen in my life. And I can tell you anyone born and raised in the Tampa Bay area has never seen anything like this before. People need to get out. If we have this predicted storm surge, this is not survivable, she reiterated, also calling it Milton the worst hurricane in one hundred years. Six million people are under hurricane warnings. Officials urging residents and danger zones again evacuate immediately. National Weather Service issuing dire warnings, calling it extremely life threatening. Sustained wins again one hundred and eighty miles per hour. Threatening storm surge is as high as fifteen feet in some places. Agency said in a social media post. If the storm stays on the current track, it will be the worst storm to impact the Tampa area and over one hundred years. Please evacuate if told to do so. Noah Bergen A meteorologists with Fox thirty five were allowed to describe the storm as nothing short of astronomical. We reported on social media yesterday acts specifically, when US reached more than two hundred miles per hour with pressure at eight hundred and ninety seven millibars, This is now the fourth strongest hurricane ever recorded by pressure on this side of the world, he said, pointing out that the storm is nearing atmospheric limits of what the ocean can produce. Hmmm, and what about that FEMA money. Let's have some fun with cream, Jean Pierre. Regarding funding for disaster help now, Kamala Harris came out the other day Saturday, specifically talking about spending one hundred and fifty seven million dollars traditional assurance too. No, no, no, my friends in North Carolina, not you, of course, Lebanon in the middle of the Israeli attack on his balla's infrastructure, she said, Lebanon is facing an increasingly dire humanitarian situation. He Joe, have you seen some of the photographs of the towns devastated by the last hurricane in North Carolina. I know it wasn't leban and we shouldn't care about it. It's North Carolinians. Screw those people. They're US citizens. They're the ones that paid taxes to create FEMA, They're the ones that paid taxes to create humanitarian aid and any four corners of the globe that we spend countless jillions of dollars on annually. So Peter Doucy asks Krean Jean Pierres Monday on the issue of funding. The administration has money to send to Lebanon without Congress coming back, but Congress does have to come back to approve money to send to people in North Carolina. Do I have that right? Cream Jean Pierre in response, the President and the Vice President has had a robust whole of government response to this, more than two hundred million for the disaster help, saying it people want to do this is her words. People want to do disinformation, misinformation, which is dangerous because then when folks on the ground hear that, they may not want to ask for help that they need that is there for them. Close quotes. Somebody wrote WTF question mark after that Oh, that's right. That was me in this room.
Speaker 4: Is now dumber for having listened to.
Speaker 1: It, Doucy pivoting back. But President Biden is final saying, show me your budget and I will tell you what you value. If he's got money for people in Lovedon right now without Congress having to come back, what does that say about his values? There's not enough money right now for people in North Carolina who need it. That's not misinformation? Her response, are you ready? Your whole premise of the question is misinformation? Sir?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Is that where we've gone? Asked a direct question in the face of factual information? You did just approve one hundred and fifty seven million dollars for elevenn my Orcus is out tell everybody FEMA has no more disaster funds, in spite of the fact that that may not necessarily be true. But there's two fun facts right there, same weekend, saying two pieces of information widely reported by everybody. Your whole premise of the question is misinformation, sir? All right, Well, good luck trying to get any information out of her. Well, not that you ever could. Deucy then says, no, the way you're asking me the question no, I'm sorry. Dousey asked where the president's letter to Congress saying there's not enough money for SBA disaster loans was mintioned information. No, the way you're asking me the question is misinformation. There is money that we are allocating to the impacted areas. There's money there to help people who truly need it. I wonder if equity, Oh, yes, equity is being used in the allocation of FEMBER resources. Folks got more information on that later. Equity. There are survivors who need funding, who need the funding, and it's there, She said, Doucy, you can't call a question you don't like misinformation. Her response, No, what you're asking me is why Congress needs to come back and do their job. That's what you're asking me. Congress needs to come back and do their job and provide extra Sixten's extra funding for the disaster relief fund. That's what Congress needs to do. You may not want that, but that's okay. That's what this president wants, and that's what the Vice president wants. So doubling back around to Peter Doucey's original question, is it true that Congress needs to come back and authorize more funds when you just gave one hundred and seventy fifty seven million dollars to Elebanon. She could have just said yes, but instead she ended with that and walked out of the briefing room and Kamala Harris's head to head in the polls. Somebody answered that question for me five one, three, seven, four ninety eight and two three talk pound five fifty on eighteen eight funds, be right back.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Joe Kramer grew up in time for the nine first morning weather forecast two day sonny what they're calling ideal fall times seventy for the high overnight little forty seven, clear sky is seventy two with sunny skies, Tomorrow overnight forty nine with clear skies, and another sunny day on Thursday with the high of seventy two forty eight degrees. Right now, if if you have KRC the talk station five twenty one, Happy Tuesday. I UH not one to believe that the government is manipulating weather. Sorry, Marine, that's one you don't have me on. My pattern observer friend, My favorite conspiracy theory is patterned observer Marty. She thinks the weather's being manipulated and this is a storm that is being created by outs or by nefarious forces. Sorry, I can't go there. I know I've seen the articles. I've seen a lot of things in my life that have been posted and printed that well I didn't believe then, and nothing's convinced me yet. So anyway, that's where I am. Mareen. Sorry, you can draw your own conclusions. Five one three seven hundred and two three to pound five fifty on AT and T phone to Marrow. Homeland Security Inspector General released to report saying FEMA is not out of money. They're sitting on at least eight point three billion dollars in untapped, unspent funds. M it was only a little while ago. Marcas said, we are expecting another hurricane hitting and apparently it's hitting or going to We do not have the funds. FEMA does not have the funds to make it through the season. And what is eminent all right, as Milton gets ready to plow into Tampa, analysts point out FEMA has the money but can't tap it. The money is unspent appropriations from crises that happened a long time ago. So the money is frozen while people in North Carolina and elsewhere suffer. August twenty twenty four, reports from the Homeland Security Office Inspector General noted, quote, as of October twenty twenty two, FEMA estimated that eight hundred and forty seven disaster declarations with approximately seventy three billion dollars in unliquidated funds remains open. Report also says that eight point three billion dollars in unliquidated obligation was for disasters declared in twenty twelve or earlier. The analyst said, well, that money could be returned to help people battling for survival right blank. And now IG report agrees with that other report, saying more than seven billion dollars in unliquidated funds could potentially be returned to the disaster relief fund. Hmmm. Apparently, the way FEMA has its set up, the agency is locked in grant money that must be used during and before a quote period of performance close quote deadlines meaning bottom line, The funds are obligated for that time period and are frozen to be used for prior disasters that are as old as I guess. Twenty twelve IG report found FEMA had been extending deadlines for up to sixteen years for seven billion dollars worth of grams, often without explanation. For example, FEMA is still sitting on four and a half billion dollars in unused frozen funds for super Storm Sandy that happened twelve years ago. Okay. AIGIE report also notes that FEMA officials extend spending programs based on what they called subjective criteria, resulting in the potential risk for fraud waste abuse increasing the longer a program remains open, not shocking anyone. And of course then there's that parallel argument and anger being expressed because FEMA spent one and a half one point one billion dollars to shelter and eight illegal aliens, widely reported that one who has the priority here in the United States, Well, under this administration, I think we know.
Speaker 6: Uh.
Speaker 1: If you're a US citizen, not you five twenty five fifty five krs DE talk station local story is coming up. You can feel free to call love to hear from you if you got a comment five one three, seven four nine fifty five hundred eight hundred eight two three talk be right.
Speaker 7: Back fifty five KRC dot com in Today's Marketers Report, Kate Cronin, Keith Brandon, nice fall forecast sonny and seventy Today, every night little forty seven, clear sky is sunny seventy two, Tomorrow clear ofver night forty nine and a sunny Thursday seventy two.
Speaker 1: Right now forty eight degrees fifty five kr CE DE Talk stations. It is five twenty eight on Tuesday. Happy one to you, Greg Lansman, Shenanigan's Declaration by Todd Zenser at seven oh five about stock purchases inside scoop of Bright part News, Minister of Culture John con about the Trump rally in Pennsylvania Forver the weekend, and Daniel Davis deep Diye of the Israeli war a year later. So good stuff coming up, and of course I love talking to you. So let's head to the phone before get the local stories. I got Hank on the line. Hey, Hank, thanks for calling this morning in a Happy Tuesday to you.
Speaker 8: Well, I wish it would be happier.
Speaker 9: I got stuff going on.
Speaker 8: Look kind of like you do at this point.
Speaker 9: Get to the point though, there's you were asking earlier why Kamala Harris is still doing so well in the polls, and it's the usual people that are either on the take, would like to be on the take, or get special privileges and set asides, and of course the abortion people. And then there's also two other groups that people forget about that will never be turned from the Democrats that would be dead people in xerox machines.
Speaker 1: I like that last point. It's a good one.
Speaker 9: Don't don't vote Democrat.
Speaker 1: Thank you, Hay good day. I appreciate that. Tom. Intribute to you. It's wherever you are, Tom, miss hearing from you anyhow. Five one, three, seven, eight, two to three. Talk. Let us see here we have Kentucky State Police releasing the names of three people who died in a medical helicopter crashed and having in Owen County yesterday evening. Gail Allman, Bethany Aiken, and James Walsh pronounced dead by the Owen County corner of the side of the crash near Kentucky Highway twenty two East. FAA said the Bell two O six helicopter crashed around six pm. Air Evac Life Team and an Air Medical Service company confirmed in a statement. Three crew members from the ae L Base one thirty three and Grand County died in the crash well on their way to pick up a patient. Spokes first in note of the company is working with the FA, FAA and the NTSB during the investigation. AH, it's a shame. One man in hospital. We'll expected to recover, though after he was hit by a bullet. Court of Cincinni Police may not have been the intended victim, though police call to the Glen Meadows Apartment of Glen Meadow Lane late Monday morning for reported shooting. Police on the scene said of fifty six year old man was shot in his shoulder. Called his injury non life threatening. Police said in the early stage of the investigation indicates the shots were fired from a parking lot of the complex and one of those bullets hit the man. At this point, police say they don't believe anyone intended to shoot the fifty six year old, but they're working to learn more details. Suppose you have any information on that, get in touch with the Cincinni Police Department, Crime Stoppers Department three five two thirty forty former Indiana Department of Child Service Assessment worker facing charges after he allegedly falsified documents in five different cases, some of which involved child abuse. Fifty one year old Todd Klick falsified ten what they call Management Gateway for Indiana Kids documents. Ford's parent guard guardian's signatures on at least seven Department of Child Service forms between December of twenty three and February of this year. According to Ripley County Affidavid, Indiana Officeman Inspector Jenner received a complaint from the Department of Child Services in April. Law enforcement officer assigned to investigate. December twenty third domestic violence situation took place at one family's home. Two month old and a two year old both lived there with the event took place Alfi David says this Click guy reported meeting face to face with that family twice, having two calls with them, but the mother said those meetings never happened. Also alleged Click lied about attempting to visit the family at their home, but they were visiting a family in Ohio for Christmas. Mother Totavesco that she did not have relatives in Ohio. Since the domestic violent situation. The only time Klick met with a family was February fifteenth of twenty four. The mom said Click reported that he discussed the safety plan with the family and gave mom a required form. However, she says he stood in the doorway for five minutes and never discussed the safety plan. Additionally, Clicked forged the mother's signature two times. Another family family in Holton reported the Child Service hotline January twenty second their daughter had been fondled by a family friend. Corner of the Affidavid Click met with this family face to face at home at three point thirty pm, but father told the investigator it never happened. Family also called Child Services hotline a second time that said no one had come to see them, Yet he did show up at the home three days later. Corner to the Affidavid Click accused of forging the father's signature on the consent to interview children for him, the only time. The father says he saw him January twenty fifth, and one more family. Actually there's more than one eleven year old eight year old. The mother and the guardian of the children complies that comprised that family. Click reported he visited this family in Osgood once in December twenty three. Again in January this year, Elsa reported that the mom moved out of the house. Guardian of the kids said she has never met Click. Mom said she never spoke He never spoke with her children. It was also untrue that the mother moved out. He's also accused of forging the guardian's signature again two times. Finally, February this year, Click reported he had a face to face interview with a man at his home. Court court record says the man claims he never met Click and that he has never visited the home. He added that they spoke over the phone. Fart and Child Service required the meeting to be in person. Court of the affidavit. Click currently facing several charges, including official misconduct, forgery, and obstruction of a child abuse assessment. I guess my big question is why former school district treasurer been indicted for crimes that occurred while he was in public office. This is excuse me Fox nineteen reporting Warren kind of record show Ronald James of Wayneville, senty nine years old and dited October fourth, ioth Tampering with records felony, third degree theft in office felony fourth having an unlawful interest in public contract fellenty four from January first, twenty nineteenthrough October thirty first, twenty two in the village of Waynesville. James used his public office as treasurer of Wayne Local Schools to falsify documents directing additional money to a family member and a contract to a business partner. According to the indictment, Worn County Prosecutor's Office says the Ohio Auditor's Office received complaints regarding the handling of school district money by the Treasurer's office and opened the investigation. They found James made unauthorized payments totaling thirty one hundred and fifty dollars to his daughter, Janay James. She's a teacher with Wayne Local Schools. Is also facing charges of theft by deception court. To the Prosecutor's office, Ronald James falsified purchase orders to have payments received by Wayne Local Schools for hosting ACT testing directed to Jeanay James. James accused of of recommending the business that they obtain an unbid contract for landscaping services for Wayne Local Schools. Prosecutor's officer the first and James talked with received twenty seven thousand and five hundred change for performing these services. HMMM. October twenty fourth, twenty two. Records show members voted unanimously to approve a separation agreement between James and the district that doesn't negate the criminal allegations and charges, though now does it. Five point thirty five fifty five KR City Talk Station phone calls are welcome. If you care to call, feel free to do so. Otherwise we'll get into the stack. Is stupid. I'll be right back.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Time now for the nine first twenty what forecast? We have a beautiful forecast subjective. I agree, Sonny and seventy today, that's cool if forty seven overnight with clear skies, Sonny and seventy two tomorrow overnight forty nine with claire skies and a sunny day Thursday for the highest seventy two forty nine degrees. Right now, it's time for first traffic.
Speaker 10: I'm the UCL Traffic Center. Mamma Graham saved myves called five one three, five eight four.
Speaker 1: Pink.
Speaker 10: Just schedule You're annual mammogram with UCA House experteen. That's five one three five eight four pink clean slate on the highways to start off your Tuesday. No Rex to deal with overnight work. Grow is pretty much wrapped up and done at this point. In Bound seventy four no delays, pants Coal Rain where there was a crew overnight Chuck Ingram on fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: By thirty nine, Happy Tuesday five three seven, eight hundred eight two three talk Time five fifty one eight T and G phones, and of course the website fifty five kr SE dot com. Get your I Heard Media app wire there stream the audio wherever you happen to be and check out what Gary Jeff Walker had to say when he covered for me yesterday. Thank you, Gary Jeff, including this Smither event episode sixty five for your kids safety. Sorry I missed that, Christopher Smithman. I always enjoyed talking with you. It's kind of was hoping that you beyond today. But we can survive without. I got the stack of stupid. But I also Bobby on the line, So let's start with Bobby. Bobby, Happy Tuesday, Welcome on the program.
Speaker 8: Happy first day of voting, my brother.
Speaker 1: It is get out and vote early, folks. It's not just for Democrats anymore.
Speaker 8: I've got a question about the Democrats. Do you know of any alpha male that's in the administration. Just one or two. No, No, I can't think of any not one.
Speaker 1: Well, they've so thoroughly demonized being an alpha male, it's now a bad thing. It's just causing men to struggle psychologically across this great land of ours. All the traditional norms of what made men men have now been thrown out the window in favor of, you know, femininity, and I don't know, it's kind of women.
Speaker 8: And I though, don't have any use for a toesucker.
Speaker 1: Oh no, absolutely. The reason I am married to my wife one of the things I've she's even mentioned to me over the years. She knew that she was going to marry me. When I had the tire iron to defend her against the vagrant that was walking around and hassling her when we were up in cliff and she had a flat tire. I was there to assist her with that, and the guy would not quit bothering her. So I stood up with that tire iron and I told him, you know, maybe a few expletives came out of my mouth at the time, Bobby, but I was very aggressive in my threatening manner toward him. And well, that's solidifieder for Paul at least that was another chit on the plus column for her.
Speaker 11: Well, everybody in Flora to be safe, to get out of the way of that monstrous storm. You know it, man, it doesn't matter what you are, it doesn't matter. It will wipe out the coast.
Speaker 1: Apparently so apparently so. Man. It's just like piling up, isn't It's a frightening, frightening reality. Appreciated, Bobby. Sorry, I can't answer your question, but I can't immediately come to mind anybody who's an alpha male in the administration. Anyway, we got to go to the stack of too. Do you feel free to call though, al let's take more calls. Disgrace was time to This is insanity. Disgraced Wisconsin teacher has been accused of sexually assaulting her eleven year old student and allegedly sent him more than thirty three thousand racy texts, some so explicit the twenty three year old Bowder had in shame as they were read in open court yesterday pliminary hearing Saint Croix County Circuit Court attorneys fought over whether evidence supported the ten felony charges against Madison Bergman, including first degree child sexual assault, child enticement, multiple counts of sexual misconduct by a school staff member. During the hearing, school resource officer Tracy Hall told the court that Bergmann and the victim engaged in staggering number of texts earlier part of this year. Again, there were approximately thirty three thousands, she told the court, and its relationship became more sexual and explicit as time. When on, prosecutor began reading from the text, noting that the things became x rated in April. He said, there is a conversation about the victim being hard and if she felt that during her hug. Did she acknowledge that she felt it? All responded yes, What else did she say? He asked that she would wear dresses more often because she liked how he touched her leg All responded, does miss Bergman ever allude to being sexually aroused and the text messages? He asked prosecutor, she talks about being well aroused. Yeah, I'm rephrasing it. Dancing around the edges of FCC propriety here, folks Bergman looked down after Paul mentioned about her being aroused. Turning to the teacher, insisted that she's never been overcharged, arguing that the messages alone were not sufficient to support five charges of sexual misconduct. Judge disagreed, found the text matches messages were admissible evidence of sexual misconduct on the part of Bergmann, and moving forward with the case, it is clear to me that the state has met its burden to find probable cause that the defendant has committed a felony. Clearly there was probable cost presented by the detective. Today case is bound to go for trial. Teacher's alleged abuse of the eleven year old boy came to light when the student's mom overheard her son talking to Bergmann on the phone. Suspicious, the parents checked his phone and allegedly found the salacious text between the pair. The back and forth included messages from Bergmann allegedly discussing multiple encounters inside the Hudson, Wisconsin classroom during a lunch or after school. She allegedly told the child how much she enjoyed him touching her, and in quotes making out some of the alleged assaults even happened in her classroom. According the complaint, boys enraged fathers stormed into the Rivercrest Elementary School with printouts of the conversations. When police searched Bergmann's classroom. They allegedly found a folder in her bag with a vic Them's name on it. The folder allegedly contained handwritten notes talking about how much they kissed and fondled each other period waiting for it. Biggest douche of the universe, in all the galaxies, there's no bigger douche than you. The hell is wrong with people.
Speaker 2: You've reached the top, the pinnacle of Deus Dom.
Speaker 12: Good going, Deu.
Speaker 1: Your dreams have COT.
Speaker 7: Five forty five, be right back fifty five KRC the talk station deep in the back of your mon.
Speaker 1: Sonny in seventy days, says Channel nine. Over night little forty seven, clear skies, Sonny in seventy two. Tomorrow overnight little forty nine with clear skies. And on Thursday it's going to be a sunny day with the highest seventy two forty nine degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic.
Speaker 10: Update from the uc hup Anthony Center. Mammograms saved Live. It's called five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with UC House X thirteen. That's five one three, five eight four pink. Highway traffic not bad at all to start off your Tuesday. When I work bruise wrapped up and done. I'm not seeing any problems at all. Westbound two seventy five out of Milford to Montgomery. That's under ten minutes. Eastbound's wide open past Hamilton Avenue in Whitton, northbound seventy five.
Speaker 1: That book's good too. Through the cut, Chuck Ingram on fifty five K see the talk station five forty nine. Happy Tuesday to you by Thomas here and inviting phone calls? Is I always do? Five went three, seven four nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two three talk time FI fifty one eight and t phones back over to the staff of stupid see here, Oh minds me. When I believe was in high school, we had an alcohol and drug counselor to a presentation to our classroom talk about the dangers of alcohol and drugs, and you know, one of those standard seminars. So I was at the football game with my dad. This is back in the days when Riverfront Stadium was there. My dad had season tickets and there was a section just to the right of where we were sitting. Lo and behold it was the drug and alcohol counselor there he was. He brought in with him a pint of it looked like vodka and he was drinking his pint of vodka until which point I guess someone from the Bengals the security guy saw him drinking from his container and ordered him to throw it away. Just that was interesting. First thing came to mind when I saw the headline on this one. An executive and an alcoholism charity was caught drunk driving and hiding in a bush from police. Eliza Loftus twenty six, about three times over the legal limit when she crashed her into a tree and fled into shrubbery. This from the UK Middlewich, Cheshire marketing director. She is for the chief fundraiser at b Well Stay Well, which offers counseling to alcohol and drug addicts in nearby Nantwich. This Loftus banned from driving for forty months when she pleaded guilty to drunk driving and crew Magistrates Court Court heard that she was driving home from a nightclub at a pub about April from a night out rather at a pub on April seventh, when her white ford creamed into a tree shortly after midnight. Prosecuting attorney told the court that when police arrived at the scene, a member of the public told them mis Loftus was hiding in a bush. The officer approached the bush approximately twenty meters from the crash and shouted police come out. A female who was the defendant before the court emerged and said, I am sorry. Also said to have been unsteady on her feet. Found to have well again three times over the legal limit. In their metric terms doing idiot because they're idiots. Defending attorney told the court the defendant loss control when going around a band after having an argument with friends at the pub. What An argument over who stole Vienna sausages at a coastal Georgia nursing home ended with one man being stabbed. What Tybeeyan Police said they were called to a nursing home and they found a man who had been stabbed in the chest. Investigators say one man accused the other of stealing his can of Vienna sausages. During the argument, one man pulled out a knife and stabbed the other one. Not clear if the man who was stabbed was the one who lost his sausages or not. Injured residing taking to the hospital condition unknown. Other resident whose identity as identity has not been released, was arrested in charge with aggravated assault and possession of a knife during the commission of a crime. Article points out it's still unclear if the end of sausages were stolen, could been a misplaced let's see here. Don't text and drive in the rain while live streaming your high end vehicle. That's your conclusion, because they're idiots, A lesson that could have been learned by YouTube and kickstreaming platform personality Jack Darty, who totaled his two hundred thousand dollars McLaurin supercar after apparently texting and driving in the rain, got video footage of him kicking. His kickstream shows a twenty year old internet star looking down at his hands as he drove along the slippery Miami Highway over the weekend. Moments later, he lost control of the vehicle and screamed as he glided across the right lane, smashing into a guard rail. Video of the streaming platform then goes white, and the camera into the passenger seat can be heard growing in pain. They could also be heard we're struggling to exit the vehicle. One of them cried out, open the door.
Speaker 13: Open the door.
Speaker 1: Footy shows Darty as he examined the wreckage custom painted vehicle. Social media star Shirtless in the clip kicked his car twice. All my money's gone, he can be heard saying, before listing the upgrades as he shelled out massive quantities of bucks of the vehicle, including the custom exhaust system and its paintball gun splatter. Paint Job purchased it at the end of last year for two hundred and three thousand dollars. According to his post. There were one hundred and eighty five thousand people in his live stream at the time of the crash. Cameraman reportedly sustained minor injuries. He had a blood dripping down his face. Afterward, the two men went to the hospital, where the cameraman received stitches. The platform Kick has since Banneddharty from the platform. Let's see time for one more. Eight hikers who entered a closed underscore area of Jasper National Park in September of an issue to court order for appearance after two members of the party required Mountain Rescue Services court. To the media statement from Parks Canada, hikers requested helicopter evacuation from the site, but not because they were injured. The claim. Hikers claimed to be tired and unable to complete the rest of their hike.
Speaker 4: Do what the hell?
Speaker 1: The rescue mission diverted one to two helicopters from wildfire response for over three hours. Courting the statement. Parks Canada visitor safety specialist role in treating critical injuries and transporting injured people to advanced medical care should a more serious emergency be simultaneously unfolding and a stress call without merit may limit the ability to respond to what could be a life threatening incident. True incident happened last September when the party attempted to climb Pyramid Mountain, nearly ten thousand foot peak in Canada National Park, which have been largely closed because of the massive wildfires last year. Corner Parks Canada will access to Pyramid Lake area was permitted on that date. Access trails to Pyramid Mountain were closed to all traffic and travel while clues responded to wildfire activity. There's been consistent communication and on site signings to notifying visitors of the closures. As the September of twenty seven, most of the park remained closed to visitors, and violators may be charged under Canada's National Park Act, which carries a maximum penalty of twenty five thousand dollars. I'm tired. I'm tired. Can you tele copy out? I'm tired? Five fifty six to fifty five KO City Talk Station plenty coming up, And the Chinese Communist Party is hard at work hacking into all of our infrastructure, frightening absolutely. That whole lot more coming up if you can stick around.
Speaker 12: The twenty twenty four election.
Speaker 9: Vice President Kamala Harris.
Speaker 12: I'm clapping.
Speaker 1: You don't have to. On fifty five KRC No. I didn't have my biopsy yestually. For whatever reason, it got canceled. The procedure was kind of a question mark, so the radiologists had to talk with my doctor and get things hammered out. So today's the day. I'm be getting that done at eleven fifteen. So thank you again for all the kind words and well wishes and prayers that so many people sent out. I'll take them. I just banked them, and I'll apply him to the outcome for today's biopsy. So again, thanks Scary Jeff Walker coming up one hour. Todd Zinzer will be in studio talking about Greg Landsman. Apparently it's a Shenanigan's declaration regarding his stock purchases. Get the details from Todd coming up in an hour fall by two hours from now eight oh five, Fast forward to the Inside Scoop at Bright Barton News today. The bright Barton Minister of Culture, John Kahn Parrel, wrote a song for the Trump rally in Pennsylvania over the weekend and went to number one on Billboard. It's interesting how that happens, Daniel Davis deep dive. We'll talk about the Israeli War one year later, and I still am just beside myself in disbelief that a full year has passed since that October seventh invasion, massacre, slaughter of innocence, A whole lot has happened since then, but boy, it just seems like yesterday for me anyway, Daniel Davis on that. And finally we'll have our ask the expert from Oto Eggs. A dead from Otor Eggs. It's going to join the show at eight fifty five, one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five hundred, eight hundred eighty two to three Taco with pound five fifty on at and t funds. If you have a comment, love to hear from you. I'm just going back to focus on the Tampa's Tampa mayor and the dire predictions she's made. We all know it's Cat five this hurricane, Milton, adding insult to injury from the prior hurricane. It's like, don't even have time to dry things out, and another one's coming. Currently, Category five talk about sustained winds of one hundred and eighty five miles per hour. Local weather reporters said that they've clocked it as high as two hundred miles per hour. Anyway, Tampa mayor didn't pull any punches at all. Mayor Jane Caster Tako with CNN yesterday, if you choose to stay, you are going to die, called it literally catastrophic this storm. Don't ride out the storm, she said, it would prove fatal. Not could would. I can tell you right now they may have done that in others, meaning people riding out the storm and other prior hurricanes. There's never been one like this, and Helene was a wake up call. This is literally catastrophic. And I can say, without any dramatization whatsoever, if you choose to stay in one of those evacuation areas, you're gonna die quote. I hope she's wrong, but that's how bad things seem to be. She said, this is something I've never seen in my life, and I can tell you anyone born and raised in the Tampa Bay area has never seen anything like this before. People need to get out if we have this predicted storm surge. This is not survivable. Well that I would say. It's not mincing any words on that one. So prayers for everyone who's I've got quite a few listeners in Florida, and I'm praying for each and every one of you. And Laura, Laura was formerly the manager over at Capitol Girl. Always to talk about her in the context of these things. She's right there, she said, she's inland four miles but just really praying that. She claims to be out of the storm surge area, but worried about the water, and of course worried about the wind damage, which has really going to be bad. So prayers for everyone. And I again I always like to mention Matthew twenty five ministries. I know they're engaged in relief efforts, and you get the best bang for your buck if you want a dollar to go to people in need. Pretty much the whole dollar will go to people in need. Matthew twenty five has basically no overhead. They just do it through volunteer work. So God bless them and over the Chinese Communist Party got a whole stack of frightening stuff going on. We have the largest regulated water and wastewater utility company in the United States announced yesterday that it was a victim of cyber attack. New Jersey based American Water provides services to more than fourteen million people in fourteen states and eighteen military installations, so that it became of the unauthorized activity last week, immediately took protective steps, including shutting down certain systems. They don't believe the facilities in our operations were impacted by the attack, and that staffers were working around the clock to investigate the nature and scope of it. Companies notified law enforcement working with law enforcement said customers were not going to face any late charges while the systems weren't available. Because it did impact billing, they had to stop billing system from working. They managed more than five hundred water and wastewater systems in about seventeen hundred communities in California, Georgia, Hawaii, Illinois, Indiana, Iowa, Kentucky, Maryland, Missouri, New Jersey, Pennsylvania, Tennessee, Virginia, and West Virginia. Geez got what a footprint Anyway Water Utility Company. We have a congressional investigation uncovering concerns about the Chinese Communist Party's influence in well cranes at United States ports, pointing to the discovery of surveillance equipment anties to China's military. Oh great, a bit of a national security threat to the US Shipping Infrastructure. House Homeland Security Committee and the Select Committee on the Chinese Communist Party recently released this report highlighting the growing threat to our security from well China's dominance of the maritime industry frightening dominance. The report focuses on a company called Shanghai Xinha Heavy Industries, Chinese state owned company that manufactures are You Ready eighty percent of the ship to shore cranes used at US ports eighty investigation found the crane's post cybersecurity and national security risk due to added technology it allows the CCP to access or disrupt US port operations. This company has pressured some usport operations to grant remote access for maintenance and diagnostics, which of course raise concerns about potential espionage and sabotage. Chinese Communist Party national security intelligence laws require companies like these crane manufacturers to support their intelligence activities. I mean that is a fact, Jack. Every Chinese company is obligated to turnover data and information to the lords and masters of the Chinese Communist Party. That's the way their government works. Recent report revealed these this company's cranes contain cellular modems that are unnecessary for their operation, which ergo, could be used for intelligence gathering. Not part of the purchase agreements with port of authorities. This company close ties to China security apparatus. Also concerning to this committee and you and I, It's base located near a warship building shipyard. This company is moreover, their chairman at this company, Lui Chenung, leads the company's internal Communist Party committee. Okay, no close connection. There nothing to see here. Gee, why are your cellular modems on these cranes when they're unnecessary and not part of our contract?
Speaker 6: Hmmm?
Speaker 1: The Committee Congressional Committee sent a letter to this company demanding an explanation. About its ties to the CCP, and let me guess I'm not going to answer it, they responded. Under China's data security law, Chinese Communist Party approval was needed to answer the committee's questions, which I think that in and of itself answers the question. They had the audacity to request that the the committee that's investigating the Chinese Communist Party influence. They requested the company did that the committee sign a non disclosure agreement, which of course was refused. The company claimed there was no evidence the Chinese Intelligence and Security Services had required them to modify the equipment for US ports with surveillance devices. They cited the law on guarding State secrets as a reason for not disclosing the nature of the relationship with the Chinese Communist Party. You can't make this stuff up. So apparently today the company that manufactures the cranes with the modems and provides information to the communies has not clarified to the US House Committee, who the Internal Party Committee reports to in Beijing, or what information is shared. Now it sucks to be you. You can't have it. Company issued a statement on its website expressing offense that the allegations made by US authorities and about those allegations and insisting that it's cranes posed, no cybersecurity threat. Oh okay, I take comfort in that it also happens to be this company a subsidiary of another company, China owned Communications Construction. That company has faced significant sanctions here in the United States due to their role in militarizing artificial islands in the South China Sea. Nothing to see here, folks, except the US wiretap systems also targeted in a China length tack. We can get to that minute, and the war rages on, folks. It's not a shooting war. It's not a nuclear war. It is a cyber war, one component of a broader war that's being waged on well US collectively fastened pro roofing, call the experts. If fasten pro roofing, they'll do wonderful work if work needs to be done. I always like to underscore that, because they don't do work if work doesn't need to be done. That's why it's a free roof inspection. Best thing can happen. They come down and say, Hey, no problem, got nothing going on up there. Looks great. You got about five more years or so of life left in the roof we're gone. That will be a zero dollar out of your pocket. Reality Now, if there's work that needs to be done, the folks at fast and Pro are truly honest. Unlike so many of the roofing companies out there, Fast and Pro giving an honest assessment, they have an aplus with the Better Business Payer with good reason. The honesty, the professionalism, the quality of the work that they do, whether it's well just even simply having your gutters cleaned out that'll prevent leaks and will also help stop an ice dam. So get that taken care of now. You can get gutter guards put on to prevent that from happening in the future. They provide emergency service and well. They also provide roof inspections if you are selling or buying a home. But bottom line is wonderful work performed by honest professionals and it couldn't be better. Check them out online Fasten Faste and fastenproroofing dot com. The number for the free inspection five one three seven seven four ninety four ninety five seven four four ninety four ninety.
Speaker 4: Five fifty five KRC.
Speaker 12: If you missed our twenty.
Speaker 1: Nice forecast joy Wall last sunny day to day high have seventy overnight clear in forty seven, sunny again tomorrow seventy two clear again, overnight down of forty nine and another sunny day Thursday. I have seventy two forty seven degrees right now. Let's see what Chuck has to say about traffic conditions.
Speaker 10: Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center mammogram saved mives called five one three five eight four. Paint to schedule your annual mammogram with you see how Sex thirteen. That's five one three five eight four. Paint North Bend seventy one looking better approaching Walton and the seventy five Merge. I'm not seeing any problems at all on North seventy five through the cut approaching the Bran Spence in Bend seventy four wide open at Montana Chucking ramonth fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: Six twenty on a Tuesday, feel free to call if you got something to talk about. Specifically five one, three, seven four nine to fifty five hundred eight hundred two retalk Cound five fifty on at and T phones. Early voting is not just for Democrats anymore it starts the day in Ohio and Kentucky, you feel free to go out and vote, So lock yourself out early voting in Indiana as well today. So also it is the end of registering to vote in Ohio, Kentucky and Indiana for by all accounts there So, mister opportunity, you didn't register and of course vote early. Something bad could happen. Weather could go bad, power could go off, you might have well disability, or something might happen to you. Get the vote locked in, make it count anyway. And further, Chinese Communist parties cyber attack news. So we learned that we have the Chinese Communist Party targeting the US shipping industry. And we also learned that one company, Chinese state owned company, controls eighty percent of the cranes at US ports. Cranes that have motems attached to them which provide information modems which aren't supposed to be part of the cranes at all. Also have the largest water utility in the United States targeted by a cyber attack Chinese Communist Party. You imagine that if the American water from New Jersey shut down because of a hack, fourteen million people in fourteen States and eighteen military installations would not have water. That's a frightening reality. And one more cyber attack tied two Yes, the CCP got into the networks of a swath of US broadband providers, which allowed them to potentially access information from systems the federal government uses for court authorized wire tapping requests. They say for months or longer, not quite sure how long they've been in there. The hackers might have held access to the network infrastructure used to cooperate with lawful US request for communications data. According to people familiar with the matter, that amounts to a major national security risk. The attackers also had access to other tranches of more generic internet traffic veries in eighteen t and Lomen Techno among the companies whose networks were breached by this recently discovered hack threaten. The widespread compromise considered potentially catastrophic security breach carried out by a sophisticated Chinese hacking group called Salt Typhoon, which effort appears to be geared toward intelligence collection, according to folks within that are in the know. Companies generally required to disclose the cyber intrusion to security regulators within a short period of time, but in certain rare cases, federal authorities grant them an exemption from doing so on national security grounds. Interesting anyway, according to reporting, I'll give the journal credit for this in Wall Street journalists. Surveillance systems believed to be an issue are those used to cooperate with requests for domestic information regarding criminal and national security investigations. Under federal law, telecommunications of broad broadband companies have to allow authorities to intercept electronic information pursuing to a court order. In this case, I'm guessing the Chinese Communist Party didn't get a court order. Just one of the information frightening tax are under active investigation by the US government as well as private sector security analysts. They appear to have engaged in a vast collection of Internet traffic from Internet service providers that count businesses large and small millions of Americans as their customers. They say there are indications that hacking campaign targeted a small number of service providers outside the US as well. One person working on the attack described it as a historically significant hack, as well as warresome. They say officials more recently been alarmed by the alleged efforts by the Chinese intelligence officers to burrow into vulnerable US critical infrastructure networks. Oh hook here, water treatment facilities are mentioned as our power stations as well as airports. Say the efforts appear to be an attempt by hackers. This is it, folks, to position themselves in such a way they could activate, activate disruptive cyber attacks in the event of a major conflict with the United States, or maybe just as an initial active war. Do you think the bombs had come first? Do you think the cyber attacks shutting down infrastructure might come first? That's a rhetorical question, folks. I think it's pretty obvious which the what the order is going to be In corner. Former executive at Cybersecurity and Infrastructure Security Agency, a guy named Brandon Wales. It will take time to unravel how bad this is, but in the meantime it's the most significant in a long string of wake up calls that show how the People's Republic of China has stepped up their cyber game. If companies and governments weren't taking this seriously before, they absolutely need to now they say Salt Typhoon. This hacking effort has been active since twenty twenty driven and directed by the Chinese government. Six twenty five fifty five krc DE talk station. Did we get the reports after the hacks are made known to us? These are the ones we know about local stories coming up. Doctor Fred Pack, doctor Megan Frue. They love to hear from you. You need a general dentist. You got the best possible dynamic duo of dentistry right there, and doctor's Peck and Frue outstanding dentistry. I've been going to the practice for years and years. My whole family goes there and they absolutely are always the state of the art clinic. Everything cutting edge, everything for your benefit. They do sedation dentistry for people freaked out about going to the dentists. But honestly, you're in the best possible hands. It's just a really relaxing knowing you are in such great company there. And for cosmetic dentistry, Wow, doctor Peck, I don't think he has a peer. He's only one of like ninety total in the entire plan and it fellows with the Academy of Cosmetic Dynastry American Academy at Cosmetic Dnastry. Only three of them exist in the state of Ohio. That is serious, serious accomplishments in the field of cosmetic dentistry. His smile makeovers are truly transformative. And doctor Freuz working on our way to accreditation, so you get her fresh perspective in doctor Fredpeck's years and years of just amazing work, it's just the before and after photographs are just mind boggling. You're not going to believe it's the same person. You're the best hands for all things dentistry five one three, six, two one, seventy six sixty six. Tell them I set ay, would you get sixty one seventy six sixty six? Learn more online? Got a peck peck Peck smiles dot.
Speaker 4: Com fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Time for the nine first morning weather forecasts. Not bad, sunny today, I have seventy over nine down to forty seven a clear skies, seventy two under sunny skies tomorrow clear overnight forty nine and another sunny day on Thursday. And again I have seventy two forty seven degrees. Right now, let's get a traffic up there. Chuck from the.
Speaker 10: UCL Tramfic Center Mammogram Saved Vibes called five one, three, five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with uc Helsex thirteen and that's five one, three, five eight four Pink Highways continue to look good this morning. Done major time delays to deal with ASM yet. That includes northbound four seventy one past Grand inbound seventy fours under ten minutes from two to seventy five at the coal ringe split to the seventy five ram chuck Ingramont fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: It is six thirty one here at fifty five kr CD talk station. Early voting begins. Today's the day it's too late to register to vote that ended yesterday. Today's first day for early voting, not just for Democrats anymore. Get out and vote. Also the early beginning of voting in Kentucky and Indiana as well, So no need to wait. Head over to the Board of Elections, cast your ballot, and they are obviously other rules related to who can vote for whom and dropping off ballots and everything. Just make sure you get ahead, get a hold of the Board of Elections, make sure you're doing it right. Five one, three, seven, four nine fifty eight hundred eighty two to three taco with pound five fifty on eight and t phones and again I didn't get my biopsy yesterday. I'm getting it done today eleven fifteen. Just some confusion over what was requested versus what needed to be done and the location of my lymphanode that needs to be biopsied. Anyway, little distressed that they canceled it yesterday. But I should be in good hands today eleven fifteen. So I promise I'll let you know what happens when I get the results. And again thank you, I alreadys. I'll bring it up. Is because so many people asked and we're wondering how things went well. They didn't, So today's day, the waiting is the hardest part I think I have to point out. Anyway. Kentucky State Police released the names of three people who died in medical helicopter crash it having an Owen County last evening. So sad Gail al Allman, Bethany Aiken, and James Welsh purported pronounced dead by the Owen County Corner at the crash site near Kentucky Highway twenty two East. FAA said the Bell two six helicopter crashed around six pm. Air Evac Life Team and Air Medical Services Company confirmed in a statement three of its crew members from its AEL Base one thirty three and Grant County died in the crash in Owenton, Well on their way to pick up a patient. Spokes and for Air Evac Life Teams said in a statement in terrible this is terribly tragic accent and our deepest sympathies, quantity, the employees and families and friends primarily focused now in supporting the families who are impacted as well as our team members. Critical incident stress Management teams sent to assist our team members during this difficult time. Company Work is working with FAA and the NTSB to do the investigation. That's so sad. One man in the hospital expected to recover after being hit by a bullet. Corn of Cincinni police they don't think it was intended for him. They were called to the Glen Meadow's Apartment on Glen Medal Lane yesterday morning for reported shooting. Police on the scenes say a fifty six year old man was shot in the shoulder. Called the injury non life threatening. Police said the early stages of the investigation indicate shots were fired up from a parking lot at the complex and one of those bullets hit this guy. Police said at this point they don't believe anyone intended to shoot him, but they're working to learn the details. I suppose any information again, Crime Stoppers is number to call three five two thirty forty. Hey, we have a former school district treasurer indicted for crimes that occurred while he was in public office. Warren County Court record show Ronald James, sixty nine years old of Waynesville was indicted for tampering with records felony third death in office felony in the fourth, having an unlawful interest in a public condract contract that's a felony in the fourth. According to the complaint the indictment from January first, twenty nineteen October thirty first, twenty two in the village of Waynesville, James used his public office as treasure of Wayne Local Schools to falsify documents directing additional money to a family member and a contract to a business partner. They found that Ronald James made unauthorized payments of thirty one hundred and fifty bucks to his daughter, who's a teacher with Wayne Local Schools and who is also facing charges of theft by deception. According to the prosecutors, he also falsified purchase orders to have the payments received by Wayne Local Schools for hosting ACT testing directed to jen Ay James, his daughter. Also, they say he is charged with recommending business specific business to obtain an unbid contract for landscaping services for Wayne Local Schools twenty seven thousand, five thirty seven dollars contract. Many minutes from the Wayne Local Board of Education meeting from the twenty fourth of October twenty two, show members voted unanimously to approve a separation agreement between James and the district. Of course, the separation agreement doesn't get rid of criminal charges. Six thirty five Ify five care CD talk station plenty more coming up. Love to hear from you if you've got a comment five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five one hundred, eight hundred eight to two three talk Hey. Thinking about winter time coming up, you might want to get your car in have it checked out. Hey, Foreign Exchange recommend you do that. Get prepared for winter time. Check your fluid levels and your tires and all the important things breaks so you are prepared to deal with the winter conditions which are of course fast approaching. Anytimes a good time to have them do that, Like, for example, if your car is coming out of warranty Foreign Exchange, have them do a top to bottom you know, have the services covered under warranty and have the folks at Foreign Exchange figure out what services are necessary. And of course when it's out of warranty, they're the best place to take your car because they don't charge what the dealer charges. They charge less if ASC certified master technicians doing the work. Regardless which country your car comes from, traditional Asian and European manufacturers all are dealt with by Foreign Exchange, who has data access to all of your manufacturers technical information. You get a full one and sand parts in service. Bottom line though, is your bottom line. Don't pay as much as the dealer. You'll love the folks at Foreign Exchange. Us Chester is where I go. Tylersville, Egsit off the seventy five go east two streets hanging right on Kinglin and you are there. You're there online at four an X four in the letter X dot com. Here's the number five one three six four four twenty six twenty six five one three six four four twenty six twenty six.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC and iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Sunny day to day highest seventy overnight clear skis forty seven, seventy two is sunny skies tomorrow and overnight love forty nine with clear skies and sunny and seventy two for the high on Thursday, forty seven degrees. Right now, Let's get a traffic update, Chuck.
Speaker 10: From the UC Health Traffic Center Mammogram saved vibes called five one three five eight four pink to schedule you're annual mammogram with UC Health X thirteen.
Speaker 1: That's five one three, five eight four pink.
Speaker 10: There's an incident on the ram from Buttermilk to southbound seventy five, but they made it over to the right hand side, still room to get by on the left and onto the highway inbound seventy four. Continues to look good at Montana sing for South pound seventy one at Fight for Chuck ingram ont fifty five KRC, the talk station.
Speaker 1: Sex forty fifty five pir CD talk station Fintane swishing everybody ate very happy Tuesday and open phone lines five one three, seven four fifty five eight hundred eighty two to three talk Pound five fifty on AT and T phones. Mentioned the insanity from Crane gen Pierre earlier today regarding the money we gave to eleven End. But we don't have any money love from in FEMA to go to people who are struggling with the disaster from the prior hurricane, as we have a Cat five bearing down on Florida, probably leaving a massive wake in destruction. Of course, the going back to the mayor of Tampa said you're going to die. I mean literally, if you stay here, you're going to die. How more unequivocal you can get than that? But words Salad's bound And flipping over to the sixty minutes interview with Kamal Ayris over the weekend, Bill Whittaker asking her questions, Let's start with a border asked about whether it was a mistake for the Biden administration to go soft on border policy. He recently visited the southern border and embraced President Biden's recent crackdown on asylum seekers, and that crackdown produced an almost immediate and dramatic decrease in the number of border crossings. That's the right answer. Now, why didn't you your administration take these steps or those steps rather in twenty twenty one. That's a straightforward question, of course, Kamala Harris here in the headlights. The first bill we proposed to Congress was to fix our broken immigration system, knowing that if you want to actually fix it, we need Congress to act. It was not taken up, Pasorman with the question was predicated on, well, you got gazillions of people and then you did a crackdown which did not require congressional approval, resulting in a dramatic decrease and illegal immigrants flowing across the border. Congress hadn't acted, You acted, your administration acted. Why didn't you do that back in twenty twenty one. We're not talking about bills that were proposed or not taken up. She then followed up fast forward to the moment when a bipartisan group of members in the United States Senate, including one of the most conservative members of the United States Senate, got together came up with the Border Security Bill. Well, guess what happened. Donald Trump got worried that this bill was a foot and could be passed. He wants to run on a problem instead of fixing a problem, So he told his buddies in Congress to kill the bill, don't let him move forward. Okay, Well, we could talk all day long about the stupidity that was in that bill, the fact that it solidified and codified and enshrined in law five thousand people per day coming across the border. Ignore that. But know what she said, Trump wants to run on a problem. Which is an interesting way of phrasing this situation, considering he just asked her about why she didn't do what she just did back in twenty twenty one. That was a problem, the massive increase in people flowing across the border. It remained a problem. I say, it's still remains a problem in spite of the solutions they put back in place that Trump had in place. Nothing to do with legislation. So Whittaker follows up a little bit more. I've been covering the border for years, and so I know this is not a problem that started with your administration. But there was a historic flood of undocumented immigrants coming across the board in the first three years of your administration. As a matter of fact, arrivals quadrupled from the last year of President Trump. Was it a mistake to loosen the immigration policies as much as you did. Her response, it's a long standing problem and solutions are at hand, and from day one, literally we have been offering solutions. Huh, Whittaker. What I was asking was, was it a mistake to kind of allow that flood to happen in the first place. Her response, I think the policy we have been proposing are about fixing a problem, not promoting a problem. Okay, Whittaker, but the numbers did quadruple under your watch, Harris maybe the next president of the United States of America, and the numbers today because of what we have done, we have cut the flow of illegal immigration by half. Whittaker tried to get and interject the question the third time. We have cut the flow of fentanyel by half. But we need Congress to be able to act to actually fix the problem. The numbers today because what we have done. Yeah, what you've done a moment ago, which you didn't do back in twenty twenty one, was the predicate for the question why didn't you do it back then? Any regrets, nothing, nothing by way of substantive response. Then again, there's never anything by way of substantive response, except for when you pick it apart and realize that she acknowledges that is a problem, a problem of her administration's creation, a problem that they have just recently endeavored to stop sixty five, which suggests he probably does have some regrets about not doing it earlier. I don't know. I get to uh, we have RJ and Mike on the phone. Looks like it's gonna get you guys right out of the gate, if you don't mind holding for just a moment. I want to strongly recommend QC kinetics to people struggling with pain. Yeah, pain, you know, like joint pain, arthriti is pain, hit pain, knee pain. And maybe you've got the steroid injections. How long do those last? Not long? Your surgeon talking about putting you under the knife. Well, your body does heal itself, and you know the old analogy have been drawn as if you cut your finger, while your body heals it up in a matter of no time. Your body has healing agents, and QC the kinetics takes those healing agents, concentrates them and puts them into the joints where you have a pain to help heal and restore the achy areas. The treatment is now available here in Cincinnati through QC Kinetics, the nation's leader in this re genitive medicine. The results allow you to move again without pain. They're treated thousands and thousands of patients with incredible success. Finally, you can get relief from arthritis an injury without surgery, down time, with no steroids and no pain pills. So if you got pain or your knee, your shoulder, hip, your back, you need to see if you're a good candidate for these new treatments. So do so. Find out and schedule a free consultation free as in doesn't cost anything to find out if these healing agents are right for you. Give QC Kinetics to call and schedule that free consultation. It's five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine five one three eight four seven zero zero one nine one more time five to one three eight four seven zero zero one.
Speaker 4: Nine fifty five KRC.
Speaker 1: Weather time. Enjoying fall weather as I do, I'm not going to get tired of reading this forecast. Got a beautiful day to day sunny and seventy overnight clear in forty seven, sonny in seventy two. Tomorrow overnight clear and forty nine and sunny and seventy two Thursday forty seven. Right now, time for traffic update. Chuck from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: Mamma Graham Saved Vibes called five one three five eight four pink to schedule your annual mammogram with uc helsex perteen. That's five one three five eight four pink. Report of an accident on the Ram from Montana. He's found seventy four so far. I've done seen a huge delay. There also a wreck on the ram from Buttermilk to southbound seventy five and here come the break lights northbound four seventy one and an extra five minutes through the barrels between Grand and downtown. Chuck Ingramont fifty five KR, Seedy Talk Station.
Speaker 1: Six fifty fifty five KR Ceedy Talk Station, Happy Tuesday to you're gonna go straight to the phones. Who's first, Joseph, It looks like our j Welcome to the program. Thanks for calling this morning. Hello Brian, what's on your mind today? My friend really trains for you with your which, with your issues coming up with your health. I praying for your that God will give you strength to handle whatever's going to happen. I really truly appreciate it. Today eleven fifteen is the biopsy. I don't know why I got delayed from you from yesterday, but so it goes. But it's the waiting that's the hardest part, you know. Christopher Smithman inquired about that. I said, I just hate you know you're waiting if you got cancer running around or something, You're like, I blessed, you know, I just want to know what's going on. It's like every day it's like, ah, anyway, today's the day.
Speaker 3: When I went back infection last year and I was in the hospital and rehab place for about three weeks. Wow, that's great for his strength to get through everything. It was very very stressful. Yes, I can imagine that was that's my that's my I think the best thing the person going to have is that is that strength, because there are times when you're going to have to endure something.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Yeah, and you know it's just such a as bad as cancer, any problem like it is. It's one of those times when you find out you've got a lot of friends out there and people who are supporting you, and it really means the world. Is someone who's got it hanging over their head, You like here's people reaching out praying for you. You didn't ask for it, they just voluntarily do it. And it's just I don't know it it really it's uplifting in that regard. So bad as everything may be, you know, it's one of those times when you just realize, well, you do have it really good. You know, you have it really good.
Speaker 8: You have friends.
Speaker 3: I'm here in the radio world too.
Speaker 1: Amen, brother, Amen, all day long.
Speaker 8: So what I wanted to talk.
Speaker 3: About is them. I'm encouraging people to vote for Bernie Marino, Okay, And what I'm saying is a lot of my a lot of my family members don't like Donald Trump, but I think he's gonna win Ohio anyway. But I think really the issue is that he's that that that he wants to said. Bernie Marino has got a is going to be in a tough election.
Speaker 1: Yeah. If I just hope people continue voting Republican as they go down to the ballot. A lot of important races down ballot, but I can't even I don't even consider a Senate race US Senate race to be a down ballot that's like a key critical election. We need to get rid of shared Brown here in the state of Ohio, and Bernie Moreno is a far better selection given his well Shared Brown's left wing voting record. It's it's on full display. Just look at it. If you want by the far left party of the Biden administration to be your your senator, then go ahead and vote for Shared Brown. But that is in my cup of tea. See what Mike's got. Hey Mike, thanks for holding. Welcome to the Morning Show.
Speaker 14: Hi, Brian, kind of going off what he was talking about bub Marino. I noticed on YouTube. You know, when you have an AD before a video you watch, you can skip it after five seconds. Yeah, but uh, if it's a pro Shared Brown or an anti Marino at you cannot skip. Oh no, but if it's a pro uh Marino or an anti Shared Brown, you can skip after five seconds.
Speaker 1: Now, I wonder if that's a feature you have to pay for, like a no skip feature costs extra. I mean, is is that like a perk when you buy an ad to run on YouTube? And Google on YouTube? So I mean, yeah, it sounds nefarious, and it doesn't. It wouldn't shock me if YouTube did, in fact, you know, do that itself as opposed to that was an option by the Marino or Brown camp to either exercise or not. But uh, it doesn't chock me. But I guess the broader question is just because you can't skip it doesn't mean you're paying attention to it.
Speaker 14: I'm tired of and I just happen to notice. I'm like, wait a minute, I can't skip some of these as it's only the democratic ones I can't skip.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well you know what I said. That's what the mute button's all about. Right there. I appreciate the call. I could have a good one. It's six fifty five fifty five krs to the talk station. Todd's inzer with the Shenanigans declaration. Greg Landsman apparently has some explaining to do about his stock purchases. Todd's going to be in the studio after the top of the air news to talk about that. Then fast forward to eight oh five we get the inside scoop of Bright Barton News. Minister of Culture John conn wrote a song for the Trump rally and it went to number one on Billboard. Daniel Davis deep dive on ISRAELI wore a year later, which still blows my mind. And we'll hear from deb from Oto exit at eight fifty for ass the expert that's coming up. I hope you can stick around, be right back every day.
Speaker 12: The most important day is election day. You're going to hear every single bit of information.
Speaker 7: When you we like to listen fifty five cares this report d.
Speaker 1: It's seven oh six here at fifty five carresy E talk station. By the time I was wishing everyone a happy Tuesday. Extent. You can make it happy in studio, mister numbers man himself, Todd's endser. He's all over multiple topics here in the tri State and most ugly, it looks like a Shenanigan's declaration. That's my phrasing. That was gonna be talking about and breaking down the allegations against Greg Landsman about his stock purchases which he did not disclose, apparently pursuing to the Stocked Act. The Stock Acts stopped trading on Congressional Knowledge Act. Todd's good to have you in studio, man, it's good to see you again. Thank you.
Speaker 2: Brian.
Speaker 6: It's good to be back.
Speaker 1: And I will call this a Shenanigan's declaration. You're a little perturbed that Greg Landsman apparently trading in stocks notwithstanding what he's campaigning on. And you're going to get to get to that, but I know it is reported in I guess the Washington Free Beacon or elsewhere that he's invested in some of the most profitable companies of all time, while he campaigns against the very corporations that he has invested in, again without disclosing these transactions under the Stock Let's talk about this first off, the Stock Act. What are the obligations under the Stock Act to disclose these financial transactions?
Speaker 6: Well, Brian, I was actually when I was working in DC, I had to follow the Stock Act because the Stock Act applies not only to Congress but members of the certain members of the executive branch, a.
Speaker 1: Topic about which you have familiarity of course.
Speaker 6: In fact, for the executive Branch, you had to report anytime somebody talked to you about a job like in the private sector. Oh really, yeah, you had to disclose that also, and you have to do it timely. The idea is to get this information to the public in a timely way. So for members of Congress, when they buy or sell shares of stock, they have thirty days. If they do it personally, they have thirty days to report it publicly on a form prescribed by the Ethics Committee.
Speaker 1: And you say, if they do that personally, meaning they personally ordered the trade as opposed to having an independent investor.
Speaker 6: They call Charles Swab and they do it themselves. If somebody else does it, they have forty five days to report it, and no matter what, it should be reported in forty five days. Now, mister Landsman had transactions and he didn't disclose them for twenty months, not forty.
Speaker 1: Five days, and in much much of that period of time included the campaign time.
Speaker 6: Absolutely he disclosed finally disclosed in August this past August, transactions that he had made dating back to his first couple of weeks in Congress, oh in twenty twenty three. And what happens is his violations are reviewed by the Ethics Committee for those specific infractions. And the Ethics Committee is an interesting body in an up itself. And there's a two hundred dollars penalty for failing to disclose timely. And if you take the transactions that mister Landsman failed to report timely, which were at least eighty seven, you multiply that by two hundred and you get almost eighteen thousand dollars. Now, the Ethics Committee has a habit or a practice of kind of forgiving a lot of this stuff. But the issue with mister Landsman is that there are circumstances that make it look like he willfully failed to comply with the app.
Speaker 1: Yeah, this is the more intriguing element of it, and it's because of his campaign platform, his promises, and his his positions seemed to fly in the face of the very stock transactions that he's engaged in.
Speaker 6: Right, he invested in companies like Apple, Google, Navidia, you know, some big, big time corporation. And the other thing he campaigns against is billionaires, and he claims that he's with us, not billionaires. Meanwhile, these companies he's investing in were founded by some of the wealthiest billionaires in the nation. So I just I just don't think that the voters should go to the polls without understanding what mister Landsman has done here. And I think that if the only opportunity you have to hold members of Congress accountable for their actions is during an election.
Speaker 1: Well yes, and this is I think the way you would characterize when we were off air is he's not walking the walk, right, he's talking to talk being anti pharmaceutical and anti oil. But then again, those are some of the investments that you specifically point out on the complaint that he has investments in. That's correct and did not disclose.
Speaker 6: That's correct. And then you also have to add the element of the purpose of the Stock Act. The purpose of the Stock Act was a response to allegations of insider trading by various members of Congress, and the Stock Act was enacted in twenty twelve and it's been amended a couple of times since then. But the whole idea was to put in place a safeguard to discourage or to protect against members of Congress using confidential information that they pick up during their congressional hearings or whatever the case may be, or briefings, to guard against them using that information to profit.
Speaker 1: Which is how many of them go to Washington poor or at least not multimillionaires, but then leave DC after any number of times coming back multimillionaires. It happens all the time.
Speaker 6: Yeah, it's an unbelievable phenomen it is.
Speaker 1: It's just frightening. The corruption is just on full display right then and there. I mean, it's Republicans as Democrats. It's anybody in Congress has access to all this information.
Speaker 6: So you can't accuse mister Lambsman of insider trading. But he definitely defeated the safeguard that Congress has put in place to guard against insider trading.
Speaker 1: And what we call in the law, the appearance of impropriety. They're supposed to hold themselves up to high standards so it does not besmirch the name of Congress in the eyes of the people. And this is a factor that one would consider. And whether he's doing that or not.
Speaker 6: That's correct. Now, if it had been one or two or three reports that he didn't file timely, that'd be a different story. But just the sheer number, he's got eleven or twelve pages of transactions that he failed to disclose for practically his whole term.
Speaker 1: What's his explanation for this? The only well, he.
Speaker 6: Had two explanations. One came from a spokesperson. It wasn't really an explanation. It said, as soon as he learned of these transactions, he filed. Well, I'm not so sure about that.
Speaker 1: Now. Is it your assertion that he personally directed these trades or is this something that was done on his behalf by an investment company or a financial plan or advisor.
Speaker 6: Yeah, I don't believe he personally made them. It's possible that his wife made them or his investment advisor. But the way the law is written, it doesn't really matter who made them. See, when he became a member of Congress, within sixty days, he was required to undergo or go through an ethics briefing. Right, the ethics briefing is going to cover all these topics, including the Stock Act. Well, during that sixty days, he's trading stocks left and right. He's got twenty five transactions during his first two during his first two months, and so we're supposed to believe that he sits through training. Here's about the Stock Act and his obligations, and it never occurs to him that, hey, maybe I should look into this and set up a protocol for my investors to tell me what's going on so I can comply with the Act.
Speaker 10: Mmm.
Speaker 1: Shenanigans will pause. We'll bring TODs in the back talking about some more of the details on these well questionable trades. After I mentioned Prestesionteriers Prestigi Interirior has been improving the way families come together in the kitchen for more than thirty years. Kitchen that's where you come together for all of life's events big and small, like canning over the weekend again another weekend of canning in the Thomas kitchen, which was remodeled by Pressed Eeson Tiers. Of course John Ryan helped us out many years ago. Just love what he did with our kitchen. It's the heart of the home and you want it done right. So that's what you get with John at Prestigianteririers. He works with you from the beginning to the end. He is a perfectionist to what he does. And of course the amazing job he did in my kitchen, I can confidently recommend working with John. He's a real easy guy to work with. He's got wonderful ideas with his more than thirty years experience in kitchens. So big projects or small projects, you're in the best possible hand, So visit them online. That's presseddes one two three dot com, pressedes one two three dot com. Tem Brian said, I when you give him a call five one three two four seven zero two two nine five one three two four seven zero two two nine.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Wonderful forecast we have here from channel nine saying it's going to be a sunny day to day, going up to seventy degrees overnight it's forty seven with clear skys seventy two under sunny skies tomorrow clear again overnight down to forty nine and sunny on Thursday as well, with I have seventy two. It's like about forty nine degrees right now. If you buy PIRCD talk station. What's going on with traffic.
Speaker 10: From the UCF Trampics Center. Mamma Graham say vibes called five one three, five eight four. Pink dischedule you're annual Mammograham with UCE Health Expert team.
Speaker 1: That's five one, three, five eight four.
Speaker 10: Pink report of an anks him in southbound seventy one near Dana with involving a box truck northbound forth seventy one to over a five minute delay. Now from Brand into downtown southbound seventy five, break lights through Bachlan in bound seventy fourth. Slow's a bit approaching seventy five. Chuck Ingram up fifty five KRC the talk station.
Speaker 1: To SHIA seven nineteen to fifty five KR City Talk station Brian Thomas with Todd's internstudio talking about Greg Landsman and the Stock Act, which obligates members of Congress to if they trade themselves, to notify well the general public by filing a former than thirty days, or if they don't trade themselves, they got to let us know within forty five days. Well, how come it took Greg Landsman, what was it twenty months? Todd to twenty months to file these And it's significant number, you said, eighty seven transactions. It's not just the number, it's that who he has invested in or with flies in the face of his campaign language about openness and being anti oil and greening new Deal and all that crap, but also his ongoing class warfare attacks against those evil billionaires. Well, he's obviously has confidence in those evil billionaires as a mechanism to make money, since he's invested in the evil billionaires companies. Yes, not a dumb thing. You want to make some money, that's where the money's to be made. So I'm happy that there are billionaires that a billionaires out there providing jobs as well as all I don't know, opportunities for us to expand our portfolio and make money ourselves off of their labor.
Speaker 8: Yeah.
Speaker 6: I don't think he's treating and a voting public very very well with that type of a campaign, given his experience with the Stock Act.
Speaker 1: Well, yeah, and do you know you'd mentioned that the Stock Act, of course has been around for quite some time, but that has been amended several times, presumably through congressional action. Yes. Was he ever a vote a vote in favor of or against any modification to the Stock Act while he was an elected capacity. No, But the way it.
Speaker 6: Works is at the beginning of every term, the House votes, all members of the House votes on the rules that the Congress is going to that the House is going to follow for that term, and that includes authorization or approval of the Office of Congressional Ethics, which is charged with receiving complaints about all of this material. So he has voted in favor of putting in place the Office of Congressional Ethics, but he hasn't had to vote on any provisions of the Ethics and Government Act or the Stock Act.
Speaker 1: Well. Can he claim ignorance to the Stock Act? I know, ignorance of the law has no excuse by going, you know, stab somebody, and I claim not to know that it's illegal to stab someone. That's not going to get me out of being charged with a crime. And now it's not a criminal violation to violate the Stock Act. It's a civil penalty of two hundred dollars, yes it is.
Speaker 6: But Brian, the Ethics and Government Act, which sets up all the financial disclosure the Stock Act, is part of the Ethics and Government Act, and that does have some pretty serious penalties if you fail to file a wilfully. So I think that that is kind of the issue here is whether or not mister Landsman wilfully failed to file these reports in a timely way.
Speaker 1: Well, again, going with his campaign strategy and his attacks, it would behoove him to keep these types of trades on the down low, in other words, not report them, because it would obviously provide fodder for Orlando Sanza and for the voters to hold them accountable.
Speaker 6: And here we are, the first day of early voting and we're just starting to talk about this.
Speaker 1: Well, if he'd filed earlier than late August, I suppose we might have been talking about it at the time, That's right, huh. And more information would have gotten out. That's right. So Todd, where are we in terms of I guess the idea of intentionally withholding the the pivotal men's ray a component is intent knowingly not providing this information pursued to the Stock Act. That's going to require some form of evidentiary hearing or due process on be it for Greg Landsman, He's going to have an opportunity to defend himself, I trust.
Speaker 6: Well because of the circumstances, I thought it was serious enough to file a complaint with the Office of Congressional Ethics and that that's an interesting organization by itself, But their process is very complicated.
Speaker 9: They have.
Speaker 6: Democrats and Republicans represented on the In the Office of Congressional Ethics, it's kind of an intake for complaints against members and somebody from each party has to approve or agree to look into a complaint. So right now they should be reviewing the complaint to see whether or not they want to take it further. And you know, politics gets involved in things like that.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, Now, is there precedent for members of Congress that have delayed in along these lines twenty months or so in not providing the Stock Act require not meeting the Stock Act requirements and what the Ethics Committee has done in the past.
Speaker 9: Well, there are.
Speaker 6: There are a lot of members over the years that have failed to file timely. This past year or this filing season, there were only eight, So mister Lansman was one of eight. But I haven't really going back through and looking at some of the members who have been penalized for this. I haven't found anyone that had filed or failed to file eighty seven reports.
Speaker 1: Oh so it's the number. It's significant in number.
Speaker 6: It is significant. Well, let me give you an example when re Landsman, and this is another area where his excuse or his explanation doesn't hold water. In his campaign against Steve Shabbit, they criticized Steve shabbit it for failing to file one disclosure report. And in that case, it was a matter where a company that Shabbitt invested in was acquired by another company and so that required a transaction of mister Schabbit's shares from one corporation to another, and he didn't know about it, but they made a lot of hay about that during his campaign against Steve Shabbitt. So that was just one and there was a lot of even national media about that matter. Back in the case with Steve Shabbitt, there were only three that failed to disclose.
Speaker 1: Well, Todden, I note in your filing and your notice to the Ethics Committee also brought up his history of circumventing public disclosure laws, going back to his time with the Gang of Five, where he obviously violated the open meetings requirements.
Speaker 6: That's right, and in the business, prior occasions or prior circumstances like that definitely need to be taken into consideration when you're evaluating the current complaint. It's like having a record exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So I thought it was important to point that out because you had a judge tell the Gang of Five that they should resign.
Speaker 15: Yeah, and he ever whole public office again. Yeah, and so look what it got, Greg Lansman, I thought it was important to let the committee know about that well.
Speaker 1: And I appreciate your willingness to come into the morning show and let my listeners know all about this. I didn't. I wasn't aware of the details myself until you brought it to my attention. So you're doing the public of service. We need to evaluate our candidates, and you know, I can't let this go without putting in a word for Orlando Sanza. What I mean, a man of character and integrity, a man who should be just. I mean he wiped the I mean he kicked Greg Lansman's butt in that debate. He came across some of it's more clear on the issues, and I think he even brought this particular matter up when he was debating on Channel five. Yes, he did well, taking to consideration, folk Orlandosanza dot com is the place to be and I know Orlando could really use some financial help as well. The Democrats are backing Landsman big. He's got a lot of campaign dollars, doesn't he not?
Speaker 8: Yes, he does.
Speaker 1: So you're going to see a lot of Greg Landsman because of he's got a lot of funding. But will he be talking about the Stock Act? Will he be talking about his failure to file and let you know about all of the evil companies that he's invested in, including those evil pharmaceutical and oil companies that he has a piece of that he's out criticizing. Uh huh. Luctions have consequences, folks, And there are people of character and then there are well Greg Lansman, Todd Zenzer. Thank you so much for helping us out this morning and bringing this to everybody's attention by filing the ethics complaint. I'm glad you are on the job. Thank you, Brian, my pleasure man. You're always welcome here in the morning show. Seven twenty seven fifty five Care see de talk station and a phone call well worth making. Can you imagine a phone call, a no obligation phone call that could save you thousands and thousands and thousands of dollars annually and put you in a better place in terms of medical insurance. That's Cover. Since he call the team it Cover Sincy Again, it doesn't obligate you to do anything but kick back and let them analyze your medical insurance, what you've got, where you are in your life, your specific circumstances, and come up with the package of medical insurance. It's better than what you got for less money and dollar one coverage in many, many, many cases. Yes, you do not have to go out of pocket necessarily with Cover Sinsey. They're doing this every single day. Their team at Covers Sinsey will just take a very deep dive look in your insurance needs and come up with a better plan and it doesn't cost you anything. They work with hundreds of insurance companies and they have thousands of medical plans. You'd be amazed how much out there, which is you know, your average you know work for the company. Insurance guy doesn't know anything about the stuff that they do. They work for you, and they'll never sell your information or anything. So call them with confidence and again that phone call could be just a life change reality for you. It's five one three eight hundred call five one three eight hundred two two five five to learn more. You can fill a form out online to get this process started. Coversincy dot com fifty five KRC. A Minute of Hope is brought to you by the Lindar Center of Hope. Time of the nine first warning weather forecast beautiful day to day sonny and seventy overnight clear and forty seven sonny and seventy two tomorrow overnight low of forty nine with clear skies and sonny on Thursday as well at high seventy two. It's forty five now time for traffic from the UCL Traffic Center.
Speaker 10: Mammograms save vibes called five one three five eight four pink Just schedule you're annual mammogram with you see how sex firteen that's five one three, five eight four pink.
Speaker 1: Stap bend seventy one.
Speaker 10: Now Slow's field girdled down to fight for and again from the lateral to an accident above Dana right side stap bend seventy five, break lights through Blackland northbound seventy five close to a twenty minute delay out of Florence into downtown King Gramont fifty five KRC the talk.
Speaker 1: Station seven thirty one fifty five KRCD Talk Station Daniel Davis Deep Dive one hour from now in the situation in Israel one year later, Still can't imagine that it's been a full year. Over the local stories and if you can, feel free to call if you've got something you want to talk about, I'd love to hear from you. Five one, three, seven, four, nine fifty five eight hundred two to three talk found five fifty on AT and T phone. Continuing a theme here on the heels of Todd Zenders discussing Greg Lansman's failure as a Member of Congress to disclose his stock transactions pursuing to the Stock Act. Huh, I guess they set up inn encampment outside of his home, Greg Landsman. It was happening on Sunday, was the anniversary of the invasion of Israel from Gaza. Protesters set up in camping outside of Greg Landsman's Cincinnati home Canopy ten. Protesters also put up a copy of a bill that Greg Lansman signed to appropriate aid for Israel. Also a school in a house to signal destruction in Gaza in the Gaza death Toll by putting a whole bunch of body bags on the ground around the protest area. Hmm WCPO reported on this one. Michael Mandanada protest who identified himself as an Ohio District one taxpayer, quote, there are in any demands that we have. Our goal is simply to showcase the death toll of Gaza. It's just continuing to remind him to Greg Lansman of what his policy, his influence, and his power can have on people. Okay, When Adad said, as peace activists, we're incredibly focused on making sure that we're peaceful and we're respectful of people. We're respectful of the community that we're in, Grantsman said he will be attending a service to commemorate the October attack, October seven, tax with his daughter. Meanwhile, he said, these people will be outside my house and an attempt to intimidate my Jewish family every time we try to leave our home. They've done this to my staff, to me for nearly a year, and now they're doing it to my family and neighbors. I don't think they have any boundaries at this point. All right, Joe says, take a quick break, which I'll do for reasons unknown, but we'll find out together when we get back. She's that low's caam. Give her a call for mortgage related needs. She can help anybody in any state in the Union, and also my friends in Puerto Rico with mortgages getting a mortgage. You want to buy a house, call Sho'sette. Get some equity out of your home. You can do that. Call Shusette. She is fantastic. You're gonna love working with her, and she'll get right back with You'll give her her phone number and her email address here in a second, she'll get right back with you. See, you can feel free to even contact her outside of business hours. But she's got more than thirty years thirty five years in the mortgage business and of course with Cross Country Mortgage can help you out regardless of which date you're in. She knows all about the programs that are out there. My favorite program is the one for my veteran friends out there. One hundred percent financing with no monthly mortgage insurance. What a great deal you guys get, and well deserved it is, so get in touch with her, you'd be glad you did. She's terrific getting you through the process very quickly and only took a couple of days from my daughter working with Susette to get financing for her house. And she's living her life thanks to Who's at Low's Camp five one three three one three fifty one seventy six five one three three one three fifty one seventy six. Who's at dot Lowscamp los Ekamp. This is at dot lows Camp at CCM dot com.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 16: They're great American Here for my buddies at Coordated Financial Planning.
Speaker 8: Are you thinking about retirement?
Speaker 1: Do you worry you may not have enough money saved to retail? It was actually scheduled by Joe Strecker. I'm pleased to introduce the thirty five KRSEE Morning Show, author of one of the authors of the Parallel Election, A Blueprint for Deception, evidence of massive election fraud in Delaware County, Pennsylvania in the November twenty twenty election. Leah Hoops, Welcome to the fifty five KRSSE Morning Show. It's a pleasure to have you on today.
Speaker 12: Good morning.
Speaker 13: Thank you for having me.
Speaker 1: Understand your bit of legal hot water right now protective order in Philadelphia Cord because of your work on election integrity. Can you give my listeners the background.
Speaker 13: On this absolutely. I was a poll watcher in the twenty twenty election in Delaware County, Pennsylvania, and my partner Gregory Sentstrom, and I uncovered massive election fraud. We did a sting operation unbeknownst to the election workers in which we got them on video and audio committing not only fraud, but they were spoilating or getting rid of the evidence rate on camera unbeknownst to them. Like I said, but right before we exposed that we had this video and audio, the voting machine warehouse custodian James Savage decided to file a lawstuit against myself, Gregory Sinstrom, Donald Trump, mayor Giuliani in Philadelphia, claiming that we defamed him in public and that we caused his heart attacks and so on and so on. About a month later, we released all the videos to the world exposing James Savage's crimes and also the other election bureau workers of Delaware County, and it lasted for about eight hundred and sixty ds in a Democrat City, Philadelphia Court of Common Pleas with the Democrat judge Michael Urdos and myself and Gregory Sentstrom. We represented ourselves per se and they were unable to dispute anything that we said in our book, in testimony in Gettysburg, in our interviews, and in our court filings. So to pretty much sum it up, we won four hearings. We use the truth as a complete defense, and when they started to lose, they decided to file a protective order, which was absolutely ridiculous. It was lawfare, and the attorney j Connor Corkran and James Savage decided to say that we were domestic terrorists and that we were a threat to the courts and the judge, and they wanted in a civil court to confiscate our firearms to completely silence up us and to find us thirty thousand dollars. They lost miserably. They ended up trying to offer us settlement in January, and that meant leaving behind President Trump, and we said absolutely not. And then in March of twenty twenty four they withdrew the case and as of today, Jay Connor Corkran, he has been suspended, sanctioned because of us. His license has been suspended for eighteen months and he had to close down his law firm.
Speaker 1: Wow. Well, congratulations being an attorney. When you mentioned about the law fair component of it, and this is one of the ways that you know, evil forces like the folks that you were working are you know you're working for the American people and bring this out. But they were trying to suppress your voice and keep this down. They can cause your legal bills to go through the roof, can't they engage in protracted a litigation filing extra motions? Of course, the protective order which was meritless as demond by your victory on that, all of that means billable hours. And when you're representing yourself, you're in a precarious position in and of itself because you're not necessarily savvy with all the laws and rules about motion practice.
Speaker 13: Well that's one hundred percent correct. So Greg and I have learned things on our own, with the help of obviously a lot of people and a lot of studying and basically just going into the courtroom and you know, just telling the truth. And the judges are supposed to be helpful to the pro se liigans, and some of them have been. But it's really just as we go, we learn a lot, and we understand that this is a really awful, terrible, corrupted geame that we are very good at. We use a lot of tactical strategies. We approach this kind of like a military operation, because this is like the communist takeover of the United States, and the lawyers are in on it and the judges and they're getting beat at their own game, and that's just where we need to be in this country.
Speaker 1: Well, let me ask you this. Can you outline for my listeners some of the things that you reveal in the parallel election and some of the evidence that you presented to the court in this lawsuit? Is she there, Leah see if you can get her back on Joe. Apparently we've lost a connection. My apologies to the listening audience for that. I was just getting ready to get into the details on this anyway. It's the Parallel Election at Blueprint for Deception. I can have Joe at a link to that on my blog page fifty five care sea dot com. While he's trying to get her back, apparently, he goes into great detail with what is described as irrefutable evidence the amassive election fraud that was perpetrated against the citizen around November twenty twenty in the general election, specifically in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Unprecedented fraud resulting the installation of an illegitimate government. She writes, so, along with Gregory Strengths and Leah Hope's shows you what was done and by whom it's called parallel election because obtaining fraudulent results they manufactured required the wholesale substitution of fake ballots for authentic ones. You got her back, Joseph, Yes she is. Leah.
Speaker 13: I'm here.
Speaker 12: I don't know what happens.
Speaker 1: It's yeah, well maybe it is. We'll let people fester on that one. Anyway. I was just reading the description of your book, the Parallel Election. I was going to ask you if you would please just sort of recite some of what is described as irrefutable evidence that you had showing that these fake ballots were substituted for authentic ones. It sounds unbelievable.
Speaker 13: Yes, So what we had witnessed on election day Greg is experience, obviously in fraud, and what he was looking for specifically is where the cameras were not and where the ballots were being ingested. There's multi levels in the counting center, and what he was trying to understand was the delta, and that's what you start with we end with. And what we saw is that there was a you know, a back room where these mail in ballots were being processed and canvas and no one was allowed back there. And what we figured out was is that they're ingesting fake mail in ballots into the system that have no chain of custody. They're using removable media, you know, USB drives in order to insert you know, fake votes into the tabulation servers. It's very convoluted, but we do explain it in the parallel election. We don't just explain the fraud. We explain the who, the what, the where, and the when we give pictures. It's large font for those who have a hard time seeing. But we really do get into everything from start to finish, and that includes it. You know basically that this was a plan about I don't even know twenty about twenty five teen when it came to taking down President Trump. So it really is detailed. We do not hold back. We give links to our evidence. We've submitted that evidence into multiple courts. We've won several cases hearings, and actually we're the last remaining election frauds lawsuit in the country and we will be heard between November fourth and November eighth, twenty twenty four, in the Commonwealth Court of Pennsylvania.
Speaker 1: Wow. Nothing like putting it off till roughly election day before you get some definitive word on Yeah. Okay, well, let me ask you this. The allegations that are set forth in the parallel election, this is exactly what you were sued over and you prevailed because you brought forth the information that you have documented in the book and you put it in front of the court and they basically threw out his claim against you. So this is an era of judicial support around it upon the litigation you just got through fighting.
Speaker 8: That is correct.
Speaker 13: We put it in their face and said, you know, dispute it. We're telling the truth, and they could not. And it was so bad that they ended up using a dead witness in order to corroborate the plaintiff's claims. They actually were trying to use an expert witness, the same expert witness that they used in the Eg and Carol case. They submitted false evidence. It was really awful, and we've been trying to expose the lawfare and the tactics and the lies that they use, and we're demanding attorneys to fight back against this and protect people's rights. In order to prevail in these courtrooms. I mean, you have to be able to fight the way that they fight, and you have to do it better than they do.
Speaker 1: Well, it's interesting at least you had standing to move forward with this. These are the kind of allegations that Donald Trump was making, but they never saw the light of an actual proceeding. The discussed was never entered into. In many of the cases where they claimed election fraud, they were just summarily thrown out on the grounds that whoever filed the lawsuit didn't have standing to sue. So none of the information that you brought forth in your book and in this lawsuit was able to see the light of trial or.
Speaker 13: Hearing right, so the facts were unable to be presented right in front of a jury. So you know, there's I have a.
Speaker 12: Lot of opinions about that.
Speaker 13: And the things that I saw, including the R and C lawyers that were hired in twenty twenty, were placed there for a particular reason, and that was to stop any kind of court proceedings to go forward. And I can I could give you countless examples of the people that I know and spoke to from the R and C that were attorneys that were one hundred percent not working for the country and were not working for Donald Trump.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well, we know there's a lot of Republicans out there that have a certain amount of disdain for Donald Trump. And of course you can bring that in in terms of how well or poorly you defend someone. It's to shame that that reality exists, but it does. Now, is this thing, I mean, the the election? I want asa shenan against my favorite word to describe these types of things. But this fraud that you uncovered, now, has this been referred over to it like a criminal attorney, like a prosecuting attorney, or a US Department of Justice attorney. I know you might laugh at the idea of Department of Justice looking into it, but has it been referred for further criminal inquiry.
Speaker 13: We have actually provided with the blower declarations to the House Judiciary Committee, to Jack Smith, to Merrick Garland, to District Attorney of Delaware County Jack Stolzheimer, to former Pennsylvania Attorney General Josh Shapiro. We have filed former excuse me, we have filed formal criminal charge referrals about Bill Barr, Christopher Ray, Josh Shapiro, former US Attorney Bill McSwain. I mean, I could go on, and the reason why it's not only is it basically just putting it in their face, but it doesn't allow them to have plausibles and liability that these things exist. And on top of it, it is exculpatory evidence to President Trump. So if they do not present it, even though they're in possession of it, then they would be committing a Brady violation. So we know all of this stuff. These are tactics that everyone should be using. And just to blatantly say well the DOJ is corrupt, it doesn't matter. You still have to you have to refer it over to law enforcement, because not everyone inside of law enforcement is a bad person. There are good They are good law enforcement, They are good public servants. There are good judges, there are good attorneys. So you know, we can't just throw our hands up in the air and say, well, everyone's corrupt. You know, that's kind of what they want you to believe and feel helpless and hopeless. But no, you have to do the work.
Speaker 1: You have to bust your butt.
Speaker 13: You got to sacrifice for your country, and you just have to you got to, you know, bear it and do what you need to do in order to keep our republic.
Speaker 1: Wow le hops hopes. Rather, it's the parallel election of Blueprint for deception. I've had my producer add your book to my blog page a fifty five krecy dot com so folks can easily get a copy of it. So before we part company, day Lan And it's been a real pleasure talking with you. And I can't think you know, for fighting the good fight. Are you? I presume that the election integrity issues that you disclosed in the book and you are dealing with right now are still a potential problem in the upcoming November election.
Speaker 13: Yes, they are, and the good news is that we've focused on our back our own backyard, which is Delaware County, and they are heavily, heavily scrutinized. There's a lot of eyes on them. We've caught them in so many lies and deceit. Actually, we're submitting a Supreme Court case this morning, and it's not only us, but it is multiple counties and we have joined together in order to go after these crooks and these criminals in multiple counties and the Commonwealth of PA. It's going to be very hard for them to cheat and they will one hundred percent screw when they're trying to commit the fraud that they did in twenty twenty. We are also coming out with the second part of our documentary. It's about twenty eight minutes. It's called The Big Con and it will be coming out so it's going to be very insightful and people will be able to understand the fraud and be able to look inside of their own counties and have an understanding before the election. It's going to be very powerful and people will be educated, especially if you're a poll worker or a poll watcher, or you're sitting inside of these counting centers. You're going to have a great understanding of what to actually look for.
Speaker 1: That is wonderful. News can't come soon enough, Leah Hopes. Thank you for what you have done and what you continue to do. The information is vitally important, and as you just pointed out, it just points out how important it is to have people overseeing the election and being in there in the polls. People from both sides of the political spectrum are entitled to be there. They should be there and observing the election to make sure that the rules are followed and no fraud is committed. God bless you, Leah. Keep up the great work, and you're welcome here in the morning Shore. Anytime you've got any further updates. I know my listeners would be very intrigued to find out.
Speaker 13: Thank you so much, appreciate you.
Speaker 1: God bless my pleasure. God bless you. Seven fifty one fifty five care Sed talk station.
Speaker 11: Man.
Speaker 1: You feel like you woke up in a Banana Republic some days, doesn't it doesn't it? Plum Type Plumbing is plumbing done right. You can count on my friends at Plumb Type Plumbing. You got problems with your some pump call plumb Tight. You got problems with leaky faucets, plumb tight toilet leaks and raining chandeliers. Always like to joke about that. That was my emergency situation, and it's easy to schedule appointment. Plumbtight dot com is how you do it. And I scheduled my last appointment there for my leaking backflow valve and turned out my irrigation system had a crack in it and that's why I was leaking. So plump Tight to the rescue fix that job and virtually no time. The price is always right and the customer service is always exceptional. That's why they enjoy an A plus with a better business Barreau count on them. They will be very good with communicating with you. They are wonderfully wonderful in terms of how they treat you and your home. And again fair and ethical pricing. That's always the case with my friends at Plumb type Plumbing Plumbing done right. They lived by that motto five one three seven two seven tight t I t E five one three seven two seven eighty four eighty three Again online it's plumb Tight dot com.
Speaker 4: Fifty five KRC men, Yeah, thank.
Speaker 12: You Union, You're twenty twenty four Election Headquarters. Wow, she's got a lot of accents. Fifty five KRC me Talk staves a five run I was born to be to die.
Speaker 1: He'll five right, don't throw that found. Fifty five KRC Talks Station. Sure my listeners are familiar with this tune. Happens to be, uh well, number one all across the charts in America. Welcome to the fifty five KRC Morning Show. Singer songwriter, scriptwriter, film director John Con, who happens to be the Minister of Culture at Breitbart brightbart dot com book market folks would be glad you did. It's time for the inside scoop, as we do every week at this time with one of the representatives from Breitbart Today. Singer songwriter John Con joins the program to talk about and congratulations on number one, the Fight the Fighter song that you wrote. Welcome to the morning show. It's a pleasure, Thank you, Brian. I appreciate you having me on. Now you're you're used to hearing your own voice and hearing your songs. I remember when I first started on radio, it was kind of weird to get used to the idea of hearing your own voice. And after a little while this doesn't register anymore, but having a number one song in America, that's quite an accomplishment. Is it a different are you? Does it have a different feel to it with this the successive Fighter? Oh?
Speaker 17: One hundred percent?
Speaker 1: I mean.
Speaker 17: And you know, for me, I never get used to hearing my own voice, and even when you just played it in the intro, it's like, is that mean? But it's it's uh. You know, anytime you write a song, Brian, you hope it reaches you know a handful of people and hopefully it'll move a few. And that's a gift in and of itself.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 17: For this song to do what it's done and reach so many people is almost beyond my comprehension.
Speaker 1: Well, I mean considering you know, I don't want to say the talent that you beat out, but you know, big, big names in the music industry, and you know, little old John con seemingly out of nowhere. You've been around for a long time. I know you met Andrew Breitbart back in two thousand and eight and you went on tea party tours with him, and after he passed aways when you joined Breitbart, and it actually came out because you used to you used to kind of use a fake name. My understanding in your early days.
Speaker 17: Well, my entrance into the media political world was pretty pretty unusual. I had met Andrew at a conservative speakeasy, I guess you could say in Los Angeles, which was it was a group called Friends of AB and it was it was designed for anybody in the entertainment business, whether it be you film writers, directors, actors, musicians, to have a fellowship in a safe place to talk about their views. This is I think in two thousand and eight, and it was just a place where, you know, you could talk about it without the fear of losing work. And I made a joke or something, and a guy comes up to me. He's got a McCain hat on, he's holding the laptop and he says, I'm starting this new site. I want you to write for it. And I said, not under my real name. I can't, and he said, well, that's all right. And I began a comedic column and out of that column came a song called American Heart. And then Andrews said to me, Hey, do you want to play your song at a tea party? Was right at the very beginning of the move and I said, what's the tea party? He goes, I don't know, and so that was, like, I mean, it was the very first one. And then he and I began't you know, just sort of toured the country. He would speak, I would play. And then shortly after that I kind of came out of the conservative closet. And the rest is a little with the history. I joined bride Bart when he passed away. He was a dear friend of mine.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and what a great man and what a legacy he has left. And I as the host of the morning show, I regularly, and I pointed out all the time, rely on a lot of the news I find on Breitbart, because well, you're not going to find it any so called legacy or mainstream media. You report on topics that they really wish nobody would would report on. But you're you're you're the minister of culture there can you just what if you could explain that role?
Speaker 17: Well, you know, I came from as you mentioned, I came from the film world, and I came from the music world. And when Andrew passed away, Larry sold off the current CEO, and Steve Bannon at the time said, you know, Andrew always wanted you to be part of the company, but didn't know how to fit me in. You know, because of my background, they knew, they knew it made sense somehow because I was I was so part of what everything, what everybody was doing at that time, and and and the title was given to me, and it was pretty vague, and I just started helping out. And here I am twelve thirteen years later.
Speaker 1: And obviously spreading the word to the song fighter number one song on Billboard Digital Sales, what else a Billboard Top five. I mean, it just blew up and you had, I mean, Greg Guttfeld I tweeted the song out about it. He featured it on the program. Were you actually on Gutfill's program with this?
Speaker 17: I wasn't. I did a couple of Fox hits. I did Trace Gallagher Show last week. The song was featured on Fox and Friends on Sunday, and yesterday I did a segment with Martha McCallum. But I think the pinnacle for me so far was hearing it played at the Butler rally, Yeah, and watching the video and that was sort of I mean, that was a goosebump moment for me.
Speaker 1: Oh, I imagine now I got to ask you this because you know, practically speaking, if you have a number one song, presumably there might be some sort of remuneration, might get some compensation for that. Is that the case with Fighter or are you able to make any money off of it, whether or not you donate the proceeds or anything else. I'm just wondering if it's if it's lucrative at.
Speaker 17: All, you know, I don't know that for songwriters. I mean, that's why they're always on Capitol Hill. Yeah, with streaming and all that, you know, they don't make, you know, a ton of money on songs. I'm actually not focused on that because it really was something that came from a place of wanting to show a side of President Trump that the mainstream media wasn't showing. And so I'm really just focused on November and hopefully getting a song out there and shared because I think it it could be helpful in confirming the fact that there's so many people that are looking at this gas lighting machine that we're facing and thinking that's not who he is, that's not my guy. And then hopefully, you know, if a few people see this, the video that accompanies the song, they think, man, I'm not alone.
Speaker 1: That's my guy.
Speaker 17: And so that's sort of what I'm focused on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and I'm sure you observed, as I mean, you can't if you're paying attention to politics, John that this evil Orange man, it's baked in the cake. You've got a Pavlovian response from such a sizeable chunk of the population. If his name is mentioned, they go crazy, you know, as misogynist, you know the litany. And as we drive around town, you know, I'll see a lot of Harris Wall signs, not that many Trump signs. And I think part of it is it's not that there aren't Trump supporters out there, It's just that this, this Pavlovian response is inevitable. And so why put my you know why I put Trump's name in my front yard. I'm voting for the man, but I just don't want to, you know, get a deal with the slings and arrows of outrage that the left keeps throwing at people. I mean, do you get a reception of that He's like the silent majority we used to talk about back in the day.
Speaker 17: Oh absolutely, I mean I'm from I live in LA. Yeah, if you mentioned, if you mentioned the name Trump, you get you get exactly what you're talking about. But I'll tell you it's interesting. When I put this song on, you know, I did lose a couple of friends when they saw it, who who actually knew where I worked prior to releasing the song. But when the song started to get attention, that was a bridge too far for them. But what was interesting is I did get a lot of private messages from people in la that I never thought would be on our side of the political football and saying, hey, listen, I'm not at a place right now where i can discuss it again going back to working in Hollywood and being a Trump supporter, but they said I'm with you and thanks for writing the song. And when you get those notes, it does a lot for your spirit, because you know there are those silent folks.
Speaker 1: Out there, no doubt about it, and I guess you were you wrote it for Donald Trump. I mean, the lyrics are great lyrics and I particularly, I particularly liked it. So take your shot. Is that all you got? But you obviously were thinking of Donald Trump and writing this sort of as as an ode to him. Well it was.
Speaker 17: It was actually a lot of people think the song was written in response to the attempt, when in fact it was written before and it was just a response to I think everything we have witnessed that was that's been thrown at Donald Trump since he's elected in twenty sixteen. And you know, I was just watching and it culminated for me after that bogus conviction of that bogus New York case. You know, the way he handled that, the way he could walk up to the microphones, you know, after that conviction, and I was just I was just watching the news and the way he sauntered up to the microphone, it just was there was something about his unflappable demeanor that you that for me, I just said, nothing can stop this man. I mean, he doesn't need to have this life. I mean what man could withstand more than he has? And that was before two assassination attempts in the debate. That was three on one and that was the impetus for the song, and I I started to write the song, and then I realized I was going to go write with somebody in Nashville who I had never written with, a guy named Chris Wallin. It's an incredible songwriter. And I took the idea into him and he was like, we got to do this, and so that's how the song.
Speaker 1: Came to be. Well, it's worthy that you note how much Donald Trump has had to endure throughout his entire presidency, and since very few people out there in the world could could ever hope to handle that kind of thing. The pressure was just unbelievable. From the Russian collusion, hewks and the Steele dossier, all the way through these ridiculous real estate allegations where the bank even said it got all its money back, it didn't lose anything. Why am I here? Why is he being prosecuted? Just one thing after another? And he stands proud, and he stands tall, and that takes a man with some spine and some backbone. So I can see how you would be inspired by him as a human being capable of dealing with these challenges.
Speaker 17: Absolutely, and you know, it's a song developed we realized it was.
Speaker 1: It was not just for President Trump.
Speaker 17: It was sort of porters in the same way that we were talking about that there are people that are the social intimidation, all those people that are fighting along kind of that that are quiet, and the song is also for them, but even broader. You know, I think the song speaks or hope. I hope it speaks to those folks that are just dealing with their daily battles in life.
Speaker 1: You know, whether it be.
Speaker 17: Fighting illness, or fighting financial instability, or recovering from a hurricane, or whatever it is. You know, if the song inspires anybody to get up off the mat and keep swinging, then that's.
Speaker 1: Truly a gift. Well, you've done it. It's a gift for the entire United States. I appreciate your being on this the bright Bart Inside scoop here on the Morning Show today, John con author of a rather writer and singer, A Fighter. You can find it online. Everybody else has at number one. Congratulations, wonderful job. Keep up the great work as the Minister of Culture, John, and I'll look forward to having you back on the Morning Show someday for another Bright Bart Inside scoop. Thank you so much for having me waiting for the next number one hit, my friend, it's been a real pleasure. Eight seventeen at fifty five kr S the talk station. How about that? Can you imagine waking up and having a number one song in the United States? Can you imagine waking up in a home where you're really really really comfortable all the time. That's USA's phone. You know, I was going to say that USA Insulation outstanding product make your home more comfortable right away. That you know, that perfect temperature feeling you get when there's no AC on, there's no heat on. It's like the perfect fall day. At least, that's what comes to my mind. It's just right. Well, it can be just right whether it's sub zero out there or ninety five degrees. When you've got USA's premium phone and the exterior walls of your under or uninsulated home that comes in two stripes under, you just have insufficient R value old insulation in the walls. No insulation. Well that's an older home, say mid seventies in before they didn't put anything. There's empty space there. Fill it with the highest R value phone in the market. Do your whole home at Insulation is the key to not just that comfort, but amazing savings. Energy. Bill's gone through the roof. Just got mine the other day. It's like, Kyle Lee, how high can it go? Well, if you've got insulated at home, you're not gonna pay as much this product pays for itself. It's the right thing to do your federal government, which we all know, we trust every day. Well, they like it so much, we're gonna give you a twelve hundred dollars energy tax credit for doing yourself a favor creating more comfort and saving money every month. Twelve hundred dollars right off the top. Do when you're doing your taxes next year, just take advantage of that, and take advantage of the comfort and savings all year around three eight one three six two sixty five one three three eight one foam. They have financing opportunities there too. They'll make it really easy for you to get this product in the walls, and you will be glad you did. The only regret you're gonna have is Gee, I wish I'd have done it sooner online USA Insallation dot net fifty five car the talk station.
Speaker 4: There are two types of pain in the world.
Speaker 1: Ordinary Here it is your nine first warning weather forecast sunny day to day I high a seventy overnight clear and forty seven sonnay Again Tomorrow is seventy two over night clear in forty nine and another sunny day with the highest seventy two on Thursday. Forty five degrees Right now Let's see what Chuck has to say about traffic fromly you.
Speaker 10: See how Traffic Center mammograms saved vives call five on and three five eight four paint dis schedule. You're annual mammogram with you see how Sex perteen that's five one three, five to eight four pink. Problems continue on the Highway southbound seventy one an extra half hour minimum from above Field Zurdle to an accident at Dana right lanes block northbound seventy five. There's an accident in town Street banking traffic through Saint Bernard eastbound two seventy five are wrecked near Blue Rock blocks the right hand side north bendits block between Kirby and Belmont. Chuck Ingbramont fifty five, Kroo Seed the talk station.
Speaker 1: A twenty one. If if you got kerc the talk station being Tuesday, that needs to get the Daniel Davis deep dive coming up at the bottom of the hour. Israel War one year later as the subject matter, and I saw this reporting over in Newsmas among other places, talking about compensating Israel. Biden administration has offered Israel a compensation package. That's what it's in quotes if it refrains from striking certain targets in Iran. US officials offered Israeli counterparts what they called extensive diplomatic backing and additional military aid if certain targets inside I running in territory were spared. According to the report, huh, I'm gonna try to bribe them out of a bombing Iran now. And he said, We'll see what Daniel has to say about that. And as bad as politics are, at least you're not in this city of chill pen Singo in Guerrera, Mexico, where they found the decapitated head of the mayor on top of his car six days into his tenure. This would be the second official murdered in Guerrero's capital in less than a week. Alejandro Harkas his body, forty three year old mayor of the city of Chiliptingo, found inside his pickup truck. His body was while his head was popped up on the top of the vehicle. Prosecutor's office confirmed his death. Guerrero described as one of the deadliest states of for local level politicians and journalists. At least six candidates for different public offices were killed there leading up to Mexico's June elections. Why well, conflicts between two rival drug gangs, primarily the Ardillos and the Placos, get a load of this. The city's prior mayor, Norma Otila Hernandez, was videotaped allegedly holding meetings with the leaders of these gangs at a restaurant. She was subsequently expelled from her party, which gave the late mister Arcos the opening to run. He lasted six days, So I guess I don't want that kind of thing to happen here. But it's a city of two hundred and eighty thousand people, and said there's still reeling from a murder of the new government secretary, Francisco Tapia, who was shot and killed last week. So I guess if you're looking some for something positive, it's like the stack is stupid. I do every morning. At least you're not in it. It's always something worse going on in the world. But I'm still reeling for my conversation with the author of the book about the Shenanni as it went on in Delaware County, Pennsylvania. Maybe not be murder, but if you're worrying about the integrity the elections. That was truly earth shattering information and more to come. A twenty five fifty five K Steve Talk station Bright, I will talking to Daniel Davis. Deep dive coming up in a moment here and get that out first. Jimney Care fireplace in stove. You've still got plenty of time. Take care of your safety right now. Chimney Care, Fireplace and stove A plus the Better Business Bureau Family of An operated since nineteen eighty eight. Literally everything. The showroom chock full of fireplace inserts. They've got gas inserts, they got wood burning inserts, they have self feeding wood waste pellet inserts, also free standards of all different types, free standing stove. It's a great time to get yours installed. Maybe eve been thinking about it for a long time. Go ahead, they'll take care of it before the winter time comes. And your safety is so truly important. Have your chimney inspectator. Might need to be swept. They've certified chimney sweeps. Maybe you need some cap and damper replacement, maybe chase top replacement, maybe uh tuck pointing work. They literally do everything when it comes to chimneys, fireplaces, inserts, stoves and the like good time for safety. And also safety is important when you're thinking about your dryer event if it's clogged, could have a bit of a carbon monoxide problem with that. But you're also just paying way too much money to have your clothes dried cause the air doesn't flow through a clogged air vent. So yeah, get your dryer event cleaned out. They do that, So call for that appointment alone or for the full treatment. Have your chimney and everything else taken care of. It's it's safety before comfort. Chimneycareco dot Com is where you find them online. Four thirteen Wards Corner Road is the showroom, four thirteen Wards Corner Road and the number five one three two four eight ninety six hundred, that's two four eight ninety six hundred.
Speaker 12: Fifty five KRC dot Com.
Speaker 1: The simply Hey twenty nine, the fifty five KRC detalk station. It being Tuesday, it is the time the illiterative segment of the fifty five KRCEN Morning show, Daniel Davis Deep Dive. Find them online retired Lieutenant Colonel Daniel Davis every Tuesday at this time. And of course, given it's been one full year and I'm still it's still blowing my mind that it's been a full year since the October seventh terrorist attack on Israel. Welcome back Daniel Davis to talk about that. It's good to have you back on sir.
Speaker 12: Always great to be here, Brian.
Speaker 1: So beyond the reality that it has been a full year in an event that just seems literally like it happened yesterday, I got a question for you. And with the benefit of hindsight and all that's gone on with the you know, the the true we have now Gaza that has been largely cleared out with some measure of success dealing with the situation in Lebanon with the other group of terrorists, and now they thought that well, because Iran launched a couple of hundred missiles at Israel, Israel's just figuring out the best point in time to start bombing Iran, which freaks everybody out. And I understand that question, though, did do you think the Iranians were the ones behind the October seventh invasion? In other words, go in from Gaza and attack Israel? These are your directions, your instructions or did the terrorists just sort of go on their own on that one. What's your take on that? Particular facet of it, because if the Iranians did it, or suggested or or caused it to happen, I don't think this has worked out the way they really anticipated. Yeah, a couple of things all that very point.
Speaker 16: Number one, in the early month or so after the war, both the US and Israeli intelligence both can confirmed publicly that they didn't see any evidence that Iran actually planned, or orchestrated or or directed the event at all.
Speaker 1: That's what they said earlier.
Speaker 16: Well, there was a report on the one year anniversary on the in the Israeli press looking back at the preparation for this, and they have concluded authoritatively that.
Speaker 1: It was not done with Iran.
Speaker 16: In fact, it was hidden from Iran by Sineoar.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Sinoar, the leader of Helmas.
Speaker 16: And they talked about how elaborately and remarkably covertly he was able to build up for a period of years prior to this event with these underground tunnels, had them stocked with all kinds of stuff.
Speaker 10: Uh.
Speaker 1: And in fact, that's that's try. They said, this is bigger.
Speaker 16: Than the New York subway system, to give you a real comparison here, and they said only a small portion of those have been detective, and they still have lots of ammunition. Uh, they build their own rockets, they don't get they said only a small portion was ever found to be from Iran, et cetera. So this was definitely a Hamas driven and a Hamas executed operation.
Speaker 1: Well, and again going to my point that I don't think it's worked out the way Israel plan or the way Iran plan. The terrorists invasion from Gaza obviously horrific. You know, the idea that civilian targets were so to severely attacked, rape, murdered, brutalized, burned alive, et cetera. We've heard all the accounts. Obviously Israel's going to respond. So now the terrast strongholding Gaza is back on its heels largely. That was I mean, having the terrorists in control of Gaza was a benefit to Iran. I mean they could constantly pester Israel through the rocket launches, you know, do their little hit and run kind of things without you know, basically, with my perception, keeping Israel busy with the terrorist organizations while the Iranians go about their way building a bomb. I guess, well that's up ended because you have the terraces in Gaza being uprooted. You have the terrorists in Lebanon now slowly, I presume, in the same path being uprooted. That reduces Israel's ability to reach out and touch or Iran's ability to reach out and touch Israel, then they have to launch themselves. Two in rockets. Aren't the inviting war all out war. I'm just trying to figure out which direction this is going, Daniel, I just really don't know. Well.
Speaker 16: I think, first of all, we have to also acknowledge that the Hamas side didn't just come out of nowhere, and they certainly weren't just pester in Israel for Iran's sake. This was all about what they view as being basically in apartheid state, where they're being trapped and physically trapped inside the go strip in the gate there where they don't have the freedom to even go outside of it, et cetera. And you may also recall that in the summer before October seventh, there was up to two hundred Palestinians had been killed in the God's Strip in West Bank, and so that was just a boiling cauldron that finally exploded on October seventh. Now, the second issue with Iran also this missile strike, this latest one as well as to one last April, came in direct response to an Israeli attack on the embassy, destroying the Iran embassy in Syria and then also assassinating the leader from Hamas in the capital city during an inauguration. So these were both directed back. So it's not as though out of nowhere Iran is doing this. So the question is in the bigger context, where is any of this going that's going to be good for Israel. And that's my biggest problem and concerned because they're attacking the Huthis in Yemen, they're attacking targets in Syria.
Speaker 1: Of course, they're attacking.
Speaker 12: They continue to fight in the Gaza Strip.
Speaker 16: In fact, they have restarted an operation in the north because the Hamas continues to rise from the ashes.
Speaker 4: This is a NonStop situation.
Speaker 16: And of course now you're going into into the southern eleven and that is we can talk a whole show about this. That is an enormous military task Israel has undertaken. And if it then expands into full on war with ira I just honestly don't know how Israel can handle all those fronts.
Speaker 1: Well, it certainly is. I think in the military they referred to it as a Charlie Foxtraw Daniel Davis. I think that's a good one there. Yeah, it is. I saw this interesting article and I wanted to run it by you. Reported on Newsmacks, but also elsewhere the Biden administration talking about a compensation package to avoid Iranian states or promising a certain aid, extensive diplomatic backing and additional military aid if certain targets inside the Iranian territory are spared. So the US is trying to tell Israel what it can and cannot hit. Is Israel even going to listen to the Biden administration in so far as this is concerned.
Speaker 16: Well, there's very little evidence the Israeli's listened to their body administration on any topic. I mean, we could go down the list of all the things over the last half year. But it is definitely an America's interest to avoid this escalating into an all at war because the concern is, as I just laid out this huge as ned Yahu himself claims a seven front war, is that Israel gets in too far and this response from Iran, then if Israel strikes back to Iran the way they say they're going to, which is a hard and severe and painful strike, it is virtually certain that Iran will then retaliating a much much larger way than it did in the last two rounds, and Israel could be in a real world of hurt.
Speaker 1: And then there's the risk that.
Speaker 16: They can't continue to fight the war unless the US comes in on their side. And that is correctly what animates the White House right now, because we don't need to get it drawn into a war, because I promise you this is you think the Iraq war was bad, in the Afghanistan was, you know this perpetual bleed, this one would be much worse because unlike those other two wars, Iran actually has the capacity to really hurt lots of people and Americans in the region, not the least of which is potentially down the strait of war moves.
Speaker 1: And close ties with some of our biggest enemies like Russia, for example, or or Chinese Communist Party. China.
Speaker 16: They yeah, because see China's got some interest here too, because China doesn't want the Iranian oil infrastructure hit because they get about one point five million barrels per day from Iran, and they're not going to be passive if that gets taken out.
Speaker 1: Yeah, world War three just sounds like it's inevitable if we get involved in that level. Now in terms of Israel and its ability to continue to defend itself or defend itself from these missile strikes, there's got to be a finite amount of intercept on missiles, whether it's the Dome system or any other form of system. And if the Iranians can just sort of you know, one hundred here, one hundred there over you know, several week period or something, it seems to me that Israel at some point is going to exhaust these very expensive defensive weapons systems and it won't have them anymore to defend itself.
Speaker 16: You are absolutely one percent route is that may be the Achilles Heel in this entire equation, not just for Israel but for the US.
Speaker 1: Two.
Speaker 16: You had Jake Sullivan in Kiev last month openly admit that we don't have enough interceptor missiles to give Ukraine, forget about Israel, forget about any of our needs worldwide, because our production quality capability isn't there to get more.
Speaker 1: We've expended an enormous.
Speaker 16: Amount of interceptors in April and also in this latest round here to defend Israel from our ships and then from our aircraft carriers. Israel by itself used a huge.
Speaker 1: Number in the last one.
Speaker 16: And the issue from Iran, the risk is not just that they have, you know, one hundred and two hundred over a period of days, but that they could bring thousands in at a time, and then thousands of drones, each of which would have to have an interceptor of some sort. And it is a very real possibility that they have more weapons to fire than Israel has interceptors to shoot down. And from that point you are completely vulnerable to anything. That's why I say there is real risk for Israel and they need to be very very careful about how far they.
Speaker 1: Go in this NIXT round. Just be paint a horrific picture, but it's reality. Daniel Davis Deep dive Daniel Davis. Search for them online you'll easily find him. Excellent breakdown. I appreciate you answering my probably stupid, stouanding questions. Hey, no, they're nothing super about any of them brothers. Your key questions. Thanks. I always enjoy these conversations, so I'll look forward to another conversation next Tuesday. In the meantime, have a wonderful week, my friend. Thanks and see you next time. Eight thirty nine and fifty five KRC The Talk Station, Jeez World War three Preeater Shabria Kellowilliams seven Hills outstanding real estate agent team. You've got the best. Absolutely, Since he's number one real estate group, you need to work with the best. The real estate agents are there to provide you with real value, and not all of them do. Yeah, they're in your corner, whether they're a buyer's agent or a seller's agent. This team at Peter Shabria Kellowilliams seven Hills are the best. I think Peter's like handpicked all of the agents that are on his teams, like poach them from other places, or they just gravitate toward him because he is since he's number one real estates group, They're going to give you a five star experience. That's what it's all about. Multiple different programs to get you out of the house right away, like the Instant Offer program. I just love that one. Remember in selling the house and waiting, you know, for months and showing it and staging it and like, ah, how about getting rid of it in less than three weeks from today? You can do that without doing anything. Just call it Peter Shebrier, Kellawaiam seven hills and as little as forty eight hours after seeing your house, A will have a cash offer for you, stated a different way. Less than three weeks from today, you're gone move on with your life. It's one of the many programs I offer, and they are seriously the area's best real estate team. Find them online seven zero eight three thousand dot com. Of course that's the phone number two five one three seven zero eight three thousand.
Speaker 5: This is fifty five KRC an iHeartRadio station.
Speaker 1: Man, if you're suffering,