Speaker 1: Today, I want to welcome Al Santa Riga. He has over fifty years experience in all aspects of the paranormal.
Speaker 2: He is a sensitive, intuitive and all.
Speaker 1: The clayers as well as an investigator, experiencer, researcher, and cryptozoologist. He is founder of several paranormal societies as well as he is an ex podcaster and MOFON member. Al welcome, How you doing.
Speaker 3: I'm doing fine, Chris, how you doing? Thank you for inviting me on?
Speaker 1: Yeah, thank you for coming on. I can't complain. I can't complain. This is gonna be fun. You've had a lifetime of paranormal experiences, from psychic and intuitive awareness to UFOs and crypto terrestrials. You're also a paranormal investigator that has an understanding based off of personal experiences. So we'll probably jump into a few different paranormal rabbit holes today, but before we do, this is your first time on, tell us a little bit more about yourself, your background, and how everything started for you.
Speaker 3: Okay, my mom is my mom was a psychic. My brother it was like one of the first parapsychologists in the United States worked with Han Holtzer's right hand man, for years and his psychic Ethol I think her name was. My aunt was a white witch. My cousin was a white witch. I had a cousin who was a black witch. So the paranormal just kind of runs in my family with I thought was normal growing up. My friends said it wasn't quite normal to them, you know, But to me and my family and my cousins and everybody, it was normal to like sleep over cousin's house and have my uncles and my aunts doing seances and stuff like that in the in the dining room and stuff. You know, when we were younger, we'd sneak out and down the hall and hide and the shadows watching them and stuff like that. And uh, you know, just always into uh when I was in school and every Friday we'd have to go and rent get a book out of a library, was always ghost, bigfoot, lockanus, monster, stuff like that. I couldn't get enough of that stuff growing up. And uh, you know, just always have been intuitive, you know, always kind of I call it gut feelings. Always had gut feelings all my life. I always knew when something was about to go south somewhere, and UH was able to get out of dodge before you know, for anything bad happened. But uh, you know, working.
Speaker 4: In the paranormal and in all the fields that I do between you have eufology, cryptozoology and the ghost, ghost investigation and.
Speaker 3: Stuff, you get sensitive to energies Over the years. The more you do it, the more sensitive you get to different kinds of energies. And you know, you start feeling different energies differently. Some energies affect me. I'll get like a pressure in my forehead or temples. Some will give me a metallic taste in my mouth. Some will make my fingertips tingle, you know, just stuff like that. I get a little voice in the back of my head will tell me, you know, go left, don't go right, stuff like that, you know what I mean. So, you know, it's just sense. The longer you do it, the more sensitive you get to it. Not that I claim to be psychic by any stretching imagination, but I just do things that are considered psychic abilities. But I don't have the ability to just do it at will, you know what I mean. It's got to come naturally to me. I was on an investigation with John Zapf. It's not too long ago, and we were down in the basement. It's this really old seventeen hundred building, and I felt like I was on a boat and I was rocking, you know, and it was weird, and nobody else was feeling it until the other teams. Psychic came down and she was like, you guys, feel like it's like we're on a boat. And I was like, yeah, I felt that. And then at one point I like to go away from the crowd. When everybody's in one room, I like to go somewhere else. And at one point everybody had left the basement. The basement was like really the highest activity part of the house, and I was sitting down there and again I don't know why I do this, but something in my head said, touch the foundation was rock. It was old rock foundation. And then the voice again said, touched the door, which was like four inches s thick old door. And I was just touching the door and touching the foundation, and I got the image of the underground railroad in my head, you know. And at that point, everybody was upstairs in the living room, you know, sharing notes, because there was like three different teams there, including John's assis, and everybody was sharing notes, and I went upstairs and I asked a historian on one of the teams any history about this building being used to on the ground railroad and she said, no, you know a couple of buildings in the area, yes, but not this one. And the team psychic turned to me and said, why did you ask that? And I was like, and I told her what I did downstairs, and she said, I felt the same thing you felt downstairs. Out I felt the ocean. She and when you weren't down there, I did the same thing you did. I touched the stone wall, you know, the stone tape theory, you know, And I touched the door and I seen the same exact thing you did. So I don't know if we're both seeing images from buildings across the street or if this building was actually used as another ground river road, But it was just funny how we were sharing notes and everything was like coinciding. What their team psychic was doing and what I was picking up was just pretty interesting, you know.
Speaker 1: So imagine from an early age, after you were aware that you had some of these abilities, you had the sort of family that would help nurture these abilities instead of tell you that you're crazy or something like that.
Speaker 3: Right. Well, I come from a very big Italian family, and the way my family shows love is by breaking your bulls, okay, and the more they break you bulls, it means the more they love you. My brother got his balls broken endlessly, endlessly. Now, my brother graduated college with a you know, master's degree in finance, so he was a money guy, you know. But he also got his he had flew out to California to get his parapsychology degree when it first came out, you know, when it first got here from the UK, I believe it came from. And when he got back from California, my uncles and my cousins are like, yeah, you're gonna make a lot of money with that degree. Good thing you went to school for that, you know, And they just wrote him endlessly, you know. But he just took it with a grain of salt and he laughed and just did what he did, you know. And like I said, it's it's I've got a lot of family members that are psychic. They have psychic ability, especially the one that runs in the line with my aunt, the White Witch. Her daughter and her daughter's daughter are all have psychic ability. But they're basically petrified to use any of it. They don't want nothing to do with it. You know. I got one cousin. No matter where she lives, her house just goes crazy, you know. And no matter how many times to go down there and cleanse it and seal it and everything, it's just her ability that you know, Eventually that seal wears down, and once that wears down, you know, everything just comes to because she's a beacon, you know, and she just constantly has stuff going on in her house. And I keep telling her, listen, if you want to, you can't outrun this stuff. Man, you have to. If you want to live with this stuff, you have to. And you don't want to associate with it, because she gets some crazy your stuff on her video in her security camera in the house and outside the house, you know. And I told her, if you really want to, once I seal it and we and we seal the property, you have to stay on top of that like once a month to keep that because these things see your light. You're a beacon. They're gonna try to get in. You're gonna constantly be trying to get in. And as soon as that that seal fades boom, your house is going to get infested again. And she just moved at their time, you know. So I was just at her new house today, you know, doing some cleansing and ceiling before she even moves in, you know. Yeah, but uh yeah, it's crazy. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Well, let's get into some of the most profound experiences for you, either growing up or more recent, something that really sticks out for you, either in the paranormal or or crypto terrestrial realms.
Speaker 3: Oh, I mean, you know, where do I start? You know what I mean, I've I've seen the thing that I called, you know, I called the Green Goblin because it looked like the Green Goblin to me from the Spider Man movie from the nineties with William Dafoe in it. You know, talk to my brother about it. He kind of thought it was either a reptilian or an insectoid creature. And even though it did kind of look like a reptilian had an alligator stomach and it was green and had our alligator feet, it was more exoskeleton on the outside, like an ant you know. So I don't know if it was a hybrid or what it was, but that was pretty crazy.
Speaker 1: How did it appear to you what happened during that experience?
Speaker 3: You want me to get into that experience? Sure, but okay, I was I was a maleman for thirty two years and I was working. I was working in Yonkers, New York, and I was working in the north North Yonkers and it was a really high end area of town. I mean, the mayor lived there, the police commissioner to live there. I mean it was just very, very high end. And the regular carrier got hurt and asked me if I wanted to take hold his route down to the care. I knew he was going to be out for like a year, so I was like, yeah, I'll hold this route down. This is cake, you know, basically was all buildings except for maybe thirty houses that ran along an aqueduct that ran water from the Catskills down to New York City, which was just you know, maybe a mile a couple of miles long. It wasn't that long of uh wooded area, you know. So I was doing the route and one day I'm walking. I finished it at the end of the route, and I used to park my car at the beginning of the aqueduct because the first building was like right across the street. And it was always parking on either side of the street in front of the aqueduct. It was like it was weird. Nobody would park where this aqueduct would cross the street. So I said, I'll park here, you know. And I so one day I finished the route and I'm walking. I'm taking the aqueduct back to my car, because it's a shortcut. If I take the aqueduct, it's a mile. If I take the road, it's two miles, you know what I mean. So I'm taking the aqueduct back to my car. And as I'm walking, I'm noticing that all the private houses have like these ten foot fences, and all the private houses have these like killer guard dogs, you know, Wiless pimples, German shepherds, Golbman pinchers, just like all these crazy dogs. And the dogs are all going crazy. Every time I walk past us, another dog would run up to the fence and go absolutely ballistic. And as I was walking back, before I got to the private homes, and I was still in the condominium comp there was like three giant condominiums that faced the apple, I felt like something was following me, you know, I just got the feeling that something was following me, and I would turn around and wouldn't see anything, and I would walk some more, and man, I just felt like something. The energy was just like all over me. So I turned around and I pulled at Houston Kyri two cans of dog spray, one on each side of the bag. I pulled both cans off the bag and I ran to the area where I felt this energy was and it was in the bushes, like the woods, and I just turned those trees from green to red, you know. And I said, if there's anything here and it leaves, I'll be able to see it because I just sprayed all these bushes down. But nothing moved. So I was like, okay. So as I'm walking and I start to get to the houses with these giant fences and these killer dogs, the dogs are all running up to the fence and going crazy. And I don't know if they're running up to me because i'm the mail, you know what I mean, or if there's they see what's following me and they're going nuts, you know. Anyway, I get to my car and I would do the one first building with across the street. I did this one building that had a west end and niest End. It was a really big building again, high end building. Judges like Supreme Court judges. We lived in it, you know what I mean. And right across the street there wasn't actually an ex NFL football play guy used to play for the Jets. So every day when I would go there, we we talk football, you know, and we talked football. And I said to him one day, I said, what's the deal with all these you know, ten foot fences and killer guard dogs, you know? And he goes, you know what he goes. When I first moved in here, years and years and years ago, he said, my wife got up one night to use the bathroom, and at that time, we didn't have any dog. The kids were small. He said, we didn't have any dogs, and the fence was only like a four foot fence, you know, because like I said, it's a very high end neighborhod there's not a lot of prime there, you know.
Speaker 5: And she was in the bathroom washing her hands after she used the bathroom, and she looked out the windows and she's seeing it look like a five or six foot tall guy jump over the fence and come towards our back door.
Speaker 3: So she come woke me up and this guy's like six foot seven, three hundred and fifty pounds. He's a monster, right, and she goes he wakes me up and says someone at the back door. So he grabs a baseball bat to go down, and she was at the back door. She's on the phone with the cops calling nine one one. Now, this particular neighborhood, there was always two cop cars parked on this neighborhood, one at the south end and one at the north end. And she's calling the cops and the cops are like, okay, we'll send the car. We got a car a unit in the area. We'll send the unit there. It's probably just a prowler, don't worry about it. This guy opens he hears scratching at his back door. He had a wooden back door, and he hears scratching at the back door. He opens up the door and he grabs his baseball bat to whack this guy, thinking there's somebody trying to uh break in, and he sees this creature standing there looking at him, you know, and he's like shocked, and the creature is shocked because this guy is so big too, you know, And the creature takes off running and the cops come there and they tell the He tells the cops, you know, my wife's seen it jump over the fence. I've seen it run back out and jump over the fence. YadA, YadA, YadA. And the cops, oh, what you've seen was just some some prowler in a halloween costume, you know. He was like, what I seen wasn't you know, no prowler in a Halloween He wasn't no kid trying to break into my house. This was this wasn't human, you know. And they can say, no, no, no, you just seen a prowler. You know, this is what we recommend. So all the all the people in this neighborhood get yourself a steel door, and buy yourself a dog, and raise the fence like another five feet, make it a ten foot fence. So he's like okay. So then he started talking to his neighbors and they all told they gave him the scoop that there's this creature living in the woods, and so everybody had the dog. And then so he tells me the story and I'm like, yeah, you know, I'm not sure if this guy's pulling my leg or not. You know what I mean really wasn't sure because he was a fun guy, and I wasn't really sure. I started talking to all the other neighbors and on Saturday, everybody was out cutting the grass, you know, doing yard work and stuff, long work. And there was one woman, is older woman, heavy set, black woman. She ran like a halfway house for abused women, so she had and then to get to the front door from the sidewalk was like one hundred steps up on every single one of these houses, okay.
Speaker 4: And.
Speaker 3: So I help her up with her groceries one day and we become really good friends. We start talking and she's got iced tea for me and lemonade in the summer and coffee and hot chalk in the winter. And we started talking about this, you know, and she had an old pit bull that was scarred up, unbelievable, just like Mould. And I said, what happened to you dog, you know? And she's like, let me tell your story. And so she tells me the story how in the beginning, when she the dog was young, she had a wooden back door, small fence. Something jumped over the fence. Everybody was in bed, all the girls were in bed, the ladies in the house and something started clawing its way through her doors, and the dog ran down to protect the house and started fighting with this thing, and this thing mauled the dog, just mauled them, you know, and she called the cops. The cops came, the thing ran away. Cops took the dog to an amb hospital, saved the dog. And now she's got two pimples, the old one and a younger one, you know. But the dog kind of saved everybody. And she said, I don't know what it was. She goes, but we had to change the door to a steel door. But the crazy thing about it is these people all have windows in their kitchens and the window pane is like an eighth of an inch stick, and this thing never thought to break the glass to get it. It was always clawing at the doors. So I didn'tink it. Whatever it was to me, I didn't feel like it was that intelligent. So it was a time goes by. I'm taking the aqueduct, and you know, sometimes I feel it, sometimes they don't. I'm not worried about it, because you know, I'm I can handle myself. I'm a pretty good, pretty big guy, and the martial arts my whole life. I have plenty. I got plenty of confidence in my ability to defend myself. And so one day, I know, I started noticing that the buildings, all the condos that face the Hudson River, nobody moved in or at it. Once they moved in, everybody stayed there. But the condos that faced the aqueduct, people were constantly leaving, coming and going. And I couldn't understand for such a high end area neighborhood, such beautiful buildings. I mean, these buildings were gorgeous. They had pools on the roof in the whole nine yards, you know. And so I couldn't nderstand why everybody was leaving. So I started talking to one of the maintenance guys. I said, Hey, what's the deal with this building? Why has everybody moved so much? You know? And he said, oh, because of the troop of cabre you called it a troop of cover schopercaboves in the woods and at night it sits on the aqueduct. It literally climbs up these people's uh fire scat fire escapes patios. The patios were all made out of wood. It would climb up on the patios, take lawn furniture, put it on the act with the and sit there and stare at the building like how it's trying to figure out how to get in. And he said the troop of combo would freak everybody out, you know. He said one day he was up on the roof at the north end of the pool checking the pH level on the pool when something came out of the south end. He didn't see it was invisible, but he said when it walked to the edge of the building, it left tracks like an alligator. And he said, I don't know if it jumped off the roof and onto the the witch you were called the woods into the woods, or if it climbed down the side of the roof. But we used to we had to go in, he said. Told me, Yah had to go into everybody's patios and change all the doors to steal doors, like steel rim doors because the origin they were all wood. Everything matched the building, you know. And he said, we had to change everything. And he says, yeah, the chup of carboloves in the woods freaks everybody out. So winter comes and gets darker earlier. And these buildings are at the end of the route. The way these buildings were set up. There are two buildings were connected by a breezeway on the back end. You'd have to take the elevator up to each floor to deliver the mail. Each floor had its own mailbox, okay, like set of mailboxes for that floor, and then there was a breezeway. I got a second floor that went over to the other building, but that building had the mailboxes in the lobby, so he went downstairs with the mail. So I'm on the I'm delivering the mail in the mailbox, and it's you know, late around four o'clock in the afternoon in the winter, and I noticed that the women are coming home with the kids from school and the school buses and dropping and the kids. As soon as they get off the elevator, they turn and they run to their doors like they're not wasting any time getting into the building. And the same thing with the ladies. The ladies are getting out of the elevator, they're not even looking towards it. They're just making a bee line to their apartments. And I'm like, man, this is crazy. I can't believe what's going on here, you know. So one time I'm sitting there and I'm putting the mail in the box, and I feel like something is looking at me. So I turn around and I walk over to the breezeway and the breezeway wasn't closed in. It was an open breezeway which overlooked the courtyard, which was a beautiful courtyard where they had barbecues and stuff. And it was like an a foot retaining wall holding the aqueduct back. And I'm looking down at the aqueduct and I'm saying, I know you're out there. I can feel you looking at me. I know you're there. I said, you can't intimidate me. I said, show yourself, you know, not really expecting like talking to the wind. Right in my head. I'm doing this like telepathically, right because I don't want anybody to hear because and I'm crazy, you know, crazy bailment, so so not thinking anything was gonna happen. When I seen two yellow, yellowish green eyes flash boom like here I am. And I was like, oh, okay, there you go, and now now I see you. And I said to him, said I'm going nowhere. I'll be right down. So I went down and I went into the courtyard and I'm looking up at the retaining wall. Again, I can't see anything. It's invisible to me. And I said, you know what, let me stand up on the on the picnic tables. Give myself a little bit of height because this thing's on an a foot wall. It's towering over me, you know. So I got up on the retaining up on the on the picnic table and say, okay, I'm here, now, show me show me who you are, show me what you are. And it materialized in front of me and it was this green exoskeleton looking thing that looked like the Green Goblin to me, but it's belly was like almost white, like an alligator, and it had alligator feet and hands. And I looked at it and I was like, what the F is this thing? What am I looking at? You know? You know, and the dog came to my head. Is an alien?
Speaker 2: But you said it had sort of like an insect orid head.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it had an if you ever looked at the old green Goblin from the Old Spider Man movies had that kind of head, you know. And I'm looking at it and I'm thinking it's an alien, and I'm saying, no, doesn't feel like alien to me. It felt like to me that it was a cave dweller, that it lived in caves, and these particular woods had a lot of caves in there, because back in the old days, when the rich people from who worked in Manhattan built these giant mansions overlooking the Hudson River, a lot of them had underground passages to the river and they would go down by boat, or they would have stuff brought up by boat, and they used to run liquor that way too. So I know there's a lot of underground caverns in this area, and I'm like, to me, it felt like a caves dweller. And to me, it didn't feel like it was alien like extra terrestrial, because I didn't get the sense that it was that intelligent. Because if you were that intelligent, why didn't you just tap the window with one of your nails and break the window if you want to get in, get out. So I'm looking at it, it's looking at me. It sides me up on the side, ended up, and I'm saying, Okay, now I know what I'm dealing with, you know. So life goes on. I'm delivering the mail, and one day in this first building that I delivered to the south end. There was a judge who lived there and I used to talk to him all the time. Was a great guy, and his daughter lived on the north end. Her actually her apartment was on the first floor that faced the aqueduct, and all the buildings that face the aqueduct, the windows were all like caged off, almost like you were in fre isn't right. And I couldn't understand why they would have these cages on these high end buildings, you know. Can't imagine people wanted to look out their window and see these bars on their windows. So one night, she's just a young girl, she tells me the story one she comes in one day. She comes into the building one day with this giant fill of German shepherd, right, and the dog is like going crazy, wanting to eat me. And she's like, I'll go to the other side of the building because I could barely hold them, you know, And she got I'll bring him in the apartment. So she brought him in the apartment. I was like, what, what, when the hell did you get this dog, you know, and and she goes like, well, you don't know what happened to me. I said, well, what happened to you? She said, young girl, good looking girl, worked in Manhattan. She was a lawyer too. I drove a nice like portion and stuff, she said. One night, I came home from work and there was no place to park but in front of the act with us. So I parked in front of the act with us. And when I got out of my car, I felt like there was something on the act with looking at me, but I couldn't see it. She said. Then all of a sudden, I heard footsteps running towards me, but I couldn't see what was coming towards me. So she took off running to her building, which was only across the street. And this particular building had a wooden foyer door for the foyer, it was really a big, heavy door, you know, like three inches thick, and then it had glass doors to get into the lobby. And she said, I made it to the foyer when this thing hit the door boom ran into the door, sent her flying. She got back up to close the door, she said, and she's seen like these green claws coming in the door trying to push it. So I opened so she took out her mace. Because she lived in the city, she carried mace and she sprayed the thing down, which gave her enough time to get the lobby door unlocked and in and ever since then she went out, and so she called her father, told her father what had just happened. This creature, I guess it got her. It ran around the side of the building and was trying to pull the bars off of her bedroom window. And she called her father, and her father came down. And father came down with his three point fifty seven and he just started shooting through the through the window at this creature, you know, and he led off like six rounds. And of course, you know, the cops come and everything, because you know, New York is like impossible to get a gun in and here's a guy shooting in an apartment out the window, you know. So the cops come, and of course he's a he's a judge. Everything gets pushed shoved under the rug. Nobody knows anything about it. And her father got her gun. Her father got her gun permit as well, and he told her to get a dog and take the dog everywhere she goes with her. This way she doesn't have to walk at night by herself, you know. And so I'm hearing these stories and it's just like all this stuff is going on, and I'm like, I said, I'm delivering this route for a year, and I'm walking back from the very lest the very less condo build them when I finished that. When I finished that delivery, I never walked back the street, and I always took the aqueduct. And then at one point something changed, like the energy changed on the aqueduct and they got really like dark. I felt like, you know what, this is not a good idea to do anymore. You know, like that little voice in my head said, you know what you should do now? You should drive to these buildings where your car and deliver the bail out of your car. This way, you all you have to do is jumping you park in the parking lot and jumping the car and you so you don't have to take the aqueduct anymore. And once because even though it was a short route like distance wise, it had so many buildings and it got so much mail that you would be out there for like eight hours just delivering packages and mail and stuff. So you know, in the winter time, if I'm getting done five six o'clock at night, it's pitch black, you know, And I'm like yeah, not walking that aqueduct and pitch black, you know what I mean. So I started working out of my car and that was just you know, like I said, and that was a creepy thing. And I called my brother and I said, dude, you're not gonna believe what I see. You know, I can't. And I described it as the green Goblin. It's like, please, don't ever tell anybody the green Goblin. They gotta think you're an idiot, you know. He said, if anything sounds like a hybrid between a reptilian and insectoid creature, you know. And I was like, look, I don't know what the hell it was. It definitely was not a chuope of cabra, you know. And I don't really believe that it's alien from outer space. I think it's something that lives in caves and lives here. You know. It may have came from a different dimension or a different you know, universe at one point, but now it's definitely here, you know.
Speaker 1: Well, one of the common themes with even encryptid creatures possibly extraterrestrials, unknown species of beings that have this common ability to be able to phase in and out of our reality or alter our perception to where we can't see them or be able to take on this cloaking effect of some sort. This happens with I've hear of Bigfoot doing this, extra terrestrials, other cryptid beings, and even the dog man creatures. What other types of creatures have you encountered that are similar to that?
Speaker 3: Oh? Yeah, I mean I've I've had plenty of Bigfoot experiences. I've had a dog man come to my house, you know what I mean and kind of just tell me, like, you know, you know where I live? Now, I know where you live, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: I would love to hear the dog man story because I've been interviewing a lot of witnesses for this. I'm in the middle of making a docu series that focuses on a lot of cryptid encounters in South Louis So I'd love to hear you encounter with this this creature.
Speaker 3: Okay, just quick, Mike. My theory on this invisibility cloak or whatever they do. Yeah, my theory is they're able to change the spectrum of light they're in so we can't see him. I don't think they disappear, I don't think they go I mean they are invisible thoughts because we can't see them in whatever spectrum of light they're in. They would they raise their frequency or their vibration and they change the spectrum of light. I still think they're there, we just don't see them. Like with the green Goblin creature, I didn't see it, but I felt its energy, I felt its intention. You know, ive seen it. I felt like it was sizzing me up, you know, so I knew it was there. And uh, And I believe the same thing with the Bigfoots and the dog Man two. I think they have the ability to raise their frequency or vibration and change the spectrum of light they're in. I even think they're able to go in and out of different dimensions through different kind of portals stuff like that. But as far as the dog Man goes, we were on a we were on an investigation. Uh And I'll cut to the chase because it's a long story. But we were bluff charged. We were up on a high ridge overlooking a swamp to our east and a lake to our west, and we were up there just you know, it was a hollowy.
Speaker 1: And it was approximate location. Was this what approximate location.
Speaker 3: New York, New York, New York. Yeah, we're in New York and it's Hollows Eve. There's a full moon, there's a meteor shower, and we're in a place of igh strangeness. And so we we actually when we we we we captured some Morse codes coming out of the sky through a parabolic mic. We had all kinds of stuff happened paranormally after we did a couple of different ridguals that we do. But at one point we heard a sasquatch walk over to us. It wooped three times. We didn't we didn't know what. We thought that maybe it was telling other sasquatches in the area that there was three of us, That's why wooled three times. But I mean, the power of this woop it was had to be easily one hundred one hundred feet away, maybe a hundred fifty feet and the wolves just go right through you and the ground shakes, and you know, the guys I were with never experienced it before, but I knew what I was dealing with. And so we got at one point this this bigfoot throws a rock the size of a bowling ball up over the top of the trees. Now just think of the trees are sixty feet long. Hi, We're on a ridge. It's like another thirty feet high. And it throws this giant boulder over the top of the trees. It comes down and lands right in between the three of us, the three of us sitting and you know, in a circle, a semi circle, and it rolls down and it hits by one of my guys, my partner, Brian's chair, and Brian's like, we should probably leave now, you know, And I was like, no, not ready to leave. Bill wanted to leave after the woops. I was like, no, I'm not ready to leave. I feel like there's more to come. So we're sitting there, not that we knew that if there was anything in the swamp, because we didn't know about this, you know, because we weren't there for the swamp. But we found Originally, I found three giant quartz crystal boys set up in a pyramid shape, and the one on the top had almost like it was chiseled out, look like a face. So I said, this is going to be our location number one when we come on Halloween. And then we had two other locations picked out. We'll work our way back to the car. So anyway, we were there for like more paranormal than anything else. But I knew there were bigfoots in the area because I had reports and I've talked to locals in the area that we're at run out of the woods, you know, like hunting, the raccoon hunting and stuff like that. Coon hunting, they ran out of the woods by bigfoots. So anyway, we get the rock thrown at us. Brian's ready to leave, Bill's ready to leave. I'm not ready to leave yet. And we're sitting there and there's a stone wall behind us, like a three foot high stone wall behind us. And these walls run all over the place here in the Northeast, Okay, and nobody knows who we actually made them. They call them, they call them markers, like property markers. But I'm not buying it. And so we're sitting there and we're talking amongst ourselves, and my camera got Bill is sitting next with his back to the wall, and we got three four different cameras pointed in each direction trying to kick up anything that comes near us, because we're hearing stuff all night long, but we're not seeing anything on any of the cameras. All of a sudden, we hear it sounds like a quadruped running up the ridge for the boom boom, and it's coming, man, it's coming, right. So I jump up, Brian jumps up, Bill jumps up, and Bill starts to run past me. And I'm focused on where the sound is coming from. I'm not taking my eyes off the sound. And as Bill gets to me, I reach out with my left hand and I just stop him dead and I spin him around and I say, stand your ground. We don't know what we're dealing with here. Honestly, I thought it was either a black bear charging us or a mountain lion. That's what I thought it was. And as I spin him around and says stand your ground, Brian and Bill are a little bit further behind me, said, they pull out their machetes. What we have on us are pepper spray, ten inch survival knives, eighteen inch machetes. They're able to pull out their machetes because they're in a more opened area. I'm closest to the wall in his tree lined so I pull out my survival knife because I don't have room to maneuver a machete, and I'm thinking, man, when this mountain lion hits this wall, I'm gonna I have to sacrifice my left arm and kill it with my survival knife. You know, That's what I'm thinking is going to happen. Because I don't know what's coming up this ridge. I can't see it. I can only hear it. So the sound of this charging quadruped gets right up in front of us Anioza and stops dead. Now we're all standing You could have heard a pin drop in the woods that night. And we're standing there listening, and I have this little sawny camera hanging around my neck, digital camera, and I take one picture where I feel it stopped, okay, and then I say to the guys, let's go over the wall. Get our camera, see what's on the side of the wall. So we jump over the wall with all our cameras. We point them every which direction. We never heard anything leave, We never heard anything jump off the ridge, we never heard anything run back down the ridge. Just it was just dead, silent. I didn't see anything on my little camera because the back of it so small, I couldn't see anything in the pitch black anyway, And so Bill go, we jump over the wall. Bill's got a fifteen hundred luma. We light up the woods like it's daytime, and there's nothing there. Okay. A couple of months later, I'm being drawn back to the woods, not so much the ridge that we were on, but the swamp below it. I don't know why I'm being drawn back to the swamp, but I'm being drawn back to the swamp. So I called Bill and I called Brian. I said, listen, I'm going If you guys don't want to come, I understand because you know, probably all could have died that night. You know. At this point, we had put up all our stuff raw on our site, our website, and a guy calls me up from California and he says, you know that one photo you took up on the ridge and I'm like yeah. He goes, there's a dog man on that photo. I'm like, what are you talking about? And we looked at that photo many times. We didn't see anything, you know, and we do our evidence reduce you. We use like a sixty in screen TV, you know, and there's like six of us. Everybody's looking and we didn't see it. So I thought I said, send it to me. I thought the guy at photoshopped to be honest with you, you know, he sends it to me, and there it is. You can see eyes and nose, ears, and you can see something peeking over the stone wall, like sniffing us, you know. So then I get Mike, I go to my camera, I pull up the SD card I thrown in the computer, and sure shit, there it is. And I don't know how we've never seen it, right, So I was like, Okay, that sasquatch was trying to get us out of there because we were in a we were in danger because we were in a dog man area. And that's what that sasquatch was trying to do, trying to get us to leave. But I was so stubborn I wouldn't leave that night, you know. So now I see this dog man picture and I was like, okay, I'm being drawn back to the swamp, being drawn back to something. Go back to the swamp. As we're getting closer to the swamp, I'm getting hit with it. For sounds. I'm one hundred yards away from the swamp, and I feel like I'm overheating, I feel nauseous, I feel like something is trying to stop me from getting to the swamp. But on the same hand, something is pulling me there. So Bill was like, let's go back, let's turn around. I said, turn around. It's a dude, I can see it from here. There's no way I'm turning around. You know, I'm not stopping now. Brian's pouring water over my head and he's giving me like oranges to eat and everything, try to get me hydrated again because it was like one hundred degree day that day. And so I'm twenty minutes later, go by. I feel fine. We get back to the swamp. Three experienced investigators were looking around. We don't see nothing, and I'm like, man, I know there's something here because something drew me here and we're not seeing. It's like we got blinders on. We can't see anything. Then a little voice in my head goes off and says, jump on this giant rock in front of you. Jump on the rock, and they says, get you a walking stick. Move these cat tails, fifteen foot cat tails, and there right in front of me is a trackway into the swamp. It's like, called Brian up. It called Bill up. Everybody's looking in Oh my god, Bill wants to go into the swamp. He steps into the swamp, he sinks down to his knees. We got to pull him out, so we move the cat tails and we're filming. Bill zooms in and in the center of the swamp is a dog man den and in the den is this giant canine looking German wolf head facing west. Right next to that creature is a hyghena looking creature snarling at us like it's pissed. We found it's lare you know?
Speaker 2: And these are bipedal? Or are they one?
Speaker 3: Now they're all they're bipedal. They're bipedal. So we're freaking out because now the one that's snarling at us looks like the one that bluff charged us that night in the photograph. Okay, so now all of a sudden, the blinders are off and we're finding exits and arches and brakes and bends and twists. We're finding scat. We found something that looked like a homemade corral that where these creatures would chase dear into and then ambush them. It was crazy, and I was little vice in my head said go to the north end of the swamp. And as I was on a ridge, a high ridge. Walking towards the north end of the swamp, I seen the trackway come out of the back of the swamp and walk straight down to the center of the swamp to the north side. So we found all this stuff and I was like, okay, well it was a dog man that bluffed us. We found a dog man. Den. We go back to Bill's house and we're looking at the evidence on his sixteen screen TV and Bill notices in the den with the two man looks like the creature from the Black Lagoon. Is it a reptilian? What is it? You know what I mean? But it's definitely definitely alien ish, you know what I mean, definitely look at reptilian. So Bill's mom comes in with coffee and cake, you know, the guys want coffee and cake. And I'm like yeah, and she says, oh, what are the two little monkeys doing in the in the den? And're like, what monkeys? She goes right here, this the green creature's got him by there and this thing that looked like the creature from the Black Lagoon is holding two little monkeys' hands look like baby sasquatches, And we we're just freaking out right like, we can't believe that all the stuff that's popping up. Okay, so we go back. So now we're going definitely going to go back and investigate that again at some point. Right that fall was a warm night. It was it was like September night was September, late September, early October. There's a warm night. And I gotta be honest with you. I grew up in the city. I lived on the first floor. You don't sleep with your windows open in the city. Someone will come in if you sleep with the windows open. Right, I live up in the country. Now my bedroom's on the first floor, and I got the window open, even though every fiber of my being is telling me do not sleep with the window open. Right that particular night, it was so warm. We didn't have the air conditions in the window. The fans were still down in the basement, all, you know, sealed up for the winter and everything. So I left the window open, and my little cat is sleeping in between my wife and I, and like around three o'clock in the morning, I pop up. I feel like something is on the other side of the wall. So I reach over to the wall and I'm feeling the wall like the energy coming through the wall. And I don't know why I do this, but I do it all the time, right, and I'm touching the wall, and the energy does not feel sasquatches. I've had sasquatch come through my yards many time leave me gifts, but this doesn't feel like a sasquatch. All of a sudden, the cat catches a whiff or something. She jumps straight up in the air, runs up stairs, and hides under the kid's bed. So now I'm looking out the window. I got my face right up against the screen, and I'm looking out the window and I can't see Jack in my backyard. It's pitch black, and I'm listening and I'm looking, and I hear something go like sniff me. And I was like, okay. I stepped away from the window, closed the window. I locked it. I keep a pistol gripped twelve gay shotgun by my bed. It's right in between all my guitars, right, So I grab the shotgun and I start to walk out the living the bedroom, through the living room into the kitchen so I could put the sense of lights in the yard to see what's out there. As I'm walking in the living room. I hit that little voice in my head and say, stop. You don't want to see what's out there. You don't want to open you don't want to turn that light on. All you want to do is go to bed, Go back to bed, go back to sleep. Now I don't know if this is the creature telling me to do this, or if this is my guardian angel warning me that you know you don't want to open that you don't want to turn that light on. So I do something that's totally out of my out of my fib every fiber of my being. I go back to bed, I put the gun away, and I go to sleep. And I wake up the next morning and I go to work, and I call my partner during the day when I take my lunch, I tell them what's going on. It's like, well, you got to go back. You got to look for footprints underneath the window, you know. And we had just ran new water lines from the well to the house, so there was a part of the yard didn't have any grass on. It was just like top soil and stuff, you know, dirt. So when I went home that night, I went in the backyard and I looked and there underneath the bedroom window was a claw mark, like three claw marks under my bedroom Like, yeah, I was hair last night, you know. So I was like, okay, okay, So I said, you're going to come to my house. I'm going to come to your house, you know. And so we again went back and we did more investigation in the den area, you know, not so much. We wanted to get a drone and fly it into the den, but we never did that. But we did more investigating in the den, in the in the den area. Din's took more video of the den. This time. It was in the winter time, so the den wasn't quite as covered, you know what I mean, all the vines and everything that this thing had pulled over to make like a canopy kind of thing. We're dead. So you could see into the den, and we couldn't see anything into the den on the camera because we zoomed right in owl. And so I said, Okay, maybe it's not living here anymore, you know, maybe it's moved on to a different location. Okay. A few nights later, again I go, I'm sleeping. I get up four thirty in the morning to go to work. First thing I do is I open up the sliding door in the backyard to the patio feed an outside cat. I got a little cat lives in the doghouse outside named Cali Feed Cali. Close everything. I got like three different locks on my doors because I'm from the city, you know, So I make sure everything is locked up nice and tight, because I know how easy it is to pop one of those sliding glass doors off the track, you know, if they're not bolted in in three different directions. So I got everything locked up that particular morning. I think we were supposed to get snow that night or something, and all the cars were in the driveway. My car was the closest to the road, and then there were three other cars behind mine, my son's, my daughter's, my wife's. My daughters are the one closest to the garage. So anyway, as I'm walking back, as I'm walking out that morning to start the car to warm it up, I feel like something is watching me. So I turn around and I'm looking. I don't see anything in my ear I don't see any of my neighbor's yards. I can't see anything under the front deck because the sense of lights are on, they're blinding me. And under the deck, it's pitch black to start the car up. So now every morning when I walk out, I'm carrying a can of pepper spray and a little four inch knife pocket knife, because we've had dogs run through the neighborhood tearing up garbages, and I don't want to get mouled by a dog pack of dogs, wild dogs. So I'm carrying something that is going to help me survive that an attack. So as I'm walking back to my front door, I feel like there's something underneath the front deck looking at me. So I start walking towards the front door. Now the sense of lights is on. They're blinding me. I'm like, man, I can't see. I'm getting closer, and I'm getting closer. As I'm getting closer, I'm hearing a little voice say, maybe you should stop right about here. You know. It was like maybe a car and a half length away from the deck, and a little voice said maybe you should stop right about here. And I didn't stop. I flicked open the night because I'm the type of guy. If there's somebody trying to break into my house, there's some homeless guy hanging around under my deck, I'm going to take care of him, you know what I mean. They're not going to be there for very long, you know. And so as I'm getting closer, I'm about halfway past my daughter's car, half a light just past the front door with a sect the back door starts when I notice a giant A nine head looking at me. And now I'm really focusing in, you know, and I'm looking and I'm blocking out the light. I'm practically underneath the spotlight, so it's not my eyes. And I'm looking and I see this giant canine head and it's hunched over and it's got almost like a lions of mean coming down its chest and over its shoulders. And the little voice in my head said, maybe you should back out of here carefully, you know, because you know, and I know it's underneath this deck and this is not going to end well for you, right this thing, if it wanted to, it could have reached out and just shredded me, you know. So I backed out. I backed down. Now the thoughts are going through my head. Do I wake up my son and my son in law. I got arsenal of guns in the house, big caliber guns. Do I go to war with this thing? Do I? Do? I? Blow up the garage door and everything, you know, go to war with this thing, And I say, no, I've heard too many stories where people go to war with these things and it ends bad for them. So I'm not going to tell anybody anything, and I'm just going to go to work and make believe nothing happened. As I'm leaving to go to work, I take my tactical flesh light out with me because I want to skin eyes on what's under the deck. So I hit the tactical flesh light and it's really like, you know, a thousand littlemits, really bright, so over it goes right through the sense of lights and I could see everything light up. And there's nothing under the bat under the front deck anymore. But I know there was something under there, so I go there and look, and I had just built a new retaining wall to hold the deck up, and this thing pissed all over my brand new retaining wall and down into my gutter for the driveway, you know, the drain for the driveway, And it was smelt like pneumonia and it was greasy and it was slick looking, and I was like, I was pissed. I was like, I just built this retaining wall and it pissed all over my wall in it it's marking, it's territory. No, this is not this is not gonna happen. Now, I'm going to go back to your house and piss on your house. Right, this is what's going through my head. You're not going to come to my house and piss on my shit. And I go to work and again I called my partner Brian up at lunchtime and I tell him what happened, and he's like, no. I go to work and I get to work early, and I'm having coffee, I'm reading the paper, and my wife, Oh, while i'm as I'm walking towards the deck, callie, this little like seven pound cat. It's coming around the front to use my wife's garden as a bathroom, right, And she must have seen what was under the deck, because she did like a halloween cat. She jumped straight up in the air and she ran off into the woods. And she this seven pound cat sound like a freight train running through the woods, right, which definitely stopped me in my track. I knew there was something there. So now I'm at work, I'm down in the lunchroom, I having my coffee and reading my paper, unwinding from the ride because it's like an hour and fifteen minute ride for me to get to work. So I'm unwinding from the ride and my wife calls me up and she's hysterical, and I'm like, what's wrong, And she's like, I went in the kitchen this morning to open up the sliding lord to feed Cali, and the whole door came off the frame and almost crushed me. If my son wasn't in the kitchen with her and caught it, it would have crushed my wife. And I was like, first of all, why are you feeding the cat? I fed the cat at for thirty in the morning. You don't have to feed it again at seven, you know. And I said, just have my son Nickers, Just have Nick put the door back up, lock everything up. I'm off tomorrow. I'll take it off. I'll retract the whole thing, you know. And so while I was underneath the deck looking at it pissed off of my wall. It must have been trying to pop the door, the sliding gliss or off of his tracks on the patio on the back, like kind of showing me this is how easy it is to get in there if I want to get in you know, and that that kind of At that point, I was like, okay, you know what, maybe we're just gonna You're gonna. I went back to the den area and I just spoke out loud and I said, Okay, I got the message. I won't come to your house anymore, but you don't come to mind either. And uh, from that point on, I haven't had any experiences with the dog Man around the house. But Saturday Sunday, I was cutting grass and I did find a K nine track in the backyard. You know, I wasn't able to cast it, I mean to measure it because I just had too much work to do. I had to get ship done because it was going to rain the next three days. So then I was gonna I was gonna measure it yesterday, but well, you had storms last two days. And when I went out to measure it, I took photographs of it, and I sent it to my friends, you know, because you know, we're the New York State dog Man Project and we're also the North American dog Man Project. New York State chapter directors me and my partner Brian, so I sent it to the guys at the dog Man Project, and I said, what do you guys think? And they're like, did you measure it? You go measure it. So I went out to measure it yesterday. But it's on the water, you know, and we've been getting storms every day, so I don't even know if it's going to be there when all the storms eventually passed. But that's the dog Man story at the house. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Do you think that there may be authorities or some sort of officials that are aware that these creatures exist and they have instructions to keep it silent for some reason or cover it up somehow.
Speaker 3: Yes, there was an incident with me, and I'll talk about it too often, but I was ran out of the woods by but who I called the men in black? Yeah, they weren't. They weren't actually men in black, but they is on my way home from work one day and it's a long ride, you know, and I'm just I don't speed. I'm not a speeder, I'm a cruiser. I'm in the right lane. Do it sixty five? Listening to Leonard Skinner's just chilling out riding home and a police car falls out of the sky behind me and it's following me, and it's following me, and I'm like, all of a sudden, the lights go on and they tell me to pull over. Now where they had me pull over was an old abandoned ski resort and right now there's nothing there but New York State Police outpost, you know, but there's never anybody there. But they're using it for construction. So they got these giant piles of dirt all over this giant parking lot. Parking lot is umongous, you know. And they pull up and they say, go behind that pile of dirt. And I'm like, this is not good, right, So I pulled behind a pile of dirt and they're talking to me through their microphones right there, and they're saying, Okay, leave your seatbelt on, roll down both windows, and take the keys out of cognition and throw them on the floor in a passenger side. Okay. Now, now to me, it's starting to feel like a hit. I feel like I'm getting whacked, you know. I'm like, what's going on? These two big dudes, and they would like look like Arnold Schwarzenegger came out of this police car. Their badges didn't match the car and there there. The one guy pulls out this little black book and he grew, this is this you, and then he goes through like my whole life story, you know, and I'm like, yeah, yeah, that's me, and he like a stay at our woods. You may think you know what's in our woods now. At this time, I was in the middle of a dog man investigation at a different location. It was like a different location that had a lot of dog man stuff going on, and I was there when my team doing a lot of investigating. Not that I seen anybody else in the woods when we were there, but they knew I was there. And then they're like, stay out of our woods. And I got these two monsters on either side of me, and I'm thinking, oh man, I'm gonna get whacked. They're gonna whack me, throw the gun in the car and said I committed suicide, you know, and then they're threatening me with all kinds of stuff, like you know, it would be a shame if you lost your pension so close to retirement, and even stuff, even stuff that hells to that. And I'm not even going to say what they said on air. I'll tell you off air, but not on air. I mean crazy, crazy stuff, right, and they're screaming at me from both ends, and I'm thinking, I go, wait a minute, says show me some ID. You know. You showed me a bitch. But that's nothing, you know. I you know, anybody could have a bitch because you want to see my idea. You want see the ID, you know. And he showed me his gun because this is my ID. And I was like, oh, that's that's a good idea. Yeah, I recognized that one, you know, absolutely, yeah, I get it, you know. And so then one guy starts screaming at me and tell your e FN partner that to stay out of the woods as well. And I was like, well, listen, my partner is a grown man and he thinks for himself, and he's going to do whatever he wants to do. I will relay the message, but you know, don't blame me if he doesn't say out of the woods. And he goes, well, my partner happened to live in the Bronx in New York City, and he said, well, it would be a shame if we had to kick his door down at three o'clock in the morning and arrestle for being a domestic terrorist. Now, he say, no, no, there's no wonder what kind of guns will find in his apartment. And I know my partner, My partner doesn't have any guns. He can't get up and you can't get a gun in New York City. It's impossible, you know. And I was like, I was like, okay, I'll pass the message along, you know. And I told my partner and he was like, well, you know, he ended up buying a two way camera for his car in case they ever pulled them over. But you know, he kind of stayed out of the woods, you know, kind of kept me out of the woods for two years, you know. But we used to do two monthly meetings, one down in Westchester, which was the Broxville Paranormal Society. Evidence review stuff we did at a library, and we would invite friends of ours to come and look at our evidence, you know, fresh eyes, you know what I mean, to see if we're missing anything. Because apparently we missed a bigfoot looking at us one time too from underneath the tree. Somebody sent me a picture saying, you know, there was a big foot under the street looking at you. And again they sent me the photographs and I thought it was I thought it was photoshopped, and again I pulled the FD card out and sure as shit, it was there watching us. And I think it was the same one that through the rock us at US that night. I think it was just sticking around, you know what I mean, to keep an eye on us, and sure shit it was there. Was mind boggling. So and then we did another one up here by me where we would do a UFO thing, you know, we would have people come and be and we talked basically UFOs, but we talked about everything ghost and you know, Cryptis as well. You know. So the guy, one of the guys, says to me, oh, you know, we always felt like we had people coming in to the to the meeting up state at the So we held it at a restaurant and we felt like we every now and then we would get like these government guys come in. I would say, I point some guy out Barnabrian go, yeah, absolutely, he's definitely a FED you know. And so the one guy says to me, he says, uh, oh, by the way, what are you guys going to discuss Thursday night at the meeting? And I started laughing, you know, I'm like, well, well, it's UFOs, you know. And he says, yeah, he goes stick stick with shit that nobody gives a shit about. He saysn't stay out of our woods. And I was like, yeah, we're gonna stick with UFOs. I told them I amometer and raised no flu We're gonna talk to UFOs, you know. And and we and then we had our regular UFO meeting that Thursday night, and we didn't see any people come in that look suspicious, you know, So we don't know if they were there that night or if they were sitting outside listening with a microphone or whatever, you know what I mean, a parabolic mic or whatever. But yeah, it was crazy. But I mean kept me out of the woods for two years because it was. When I tell you the shit they told me off air, it'll freak you out because they freaked me out, you know what I mean. Yeah, these guys, these guys were not joking. They were not playing by any stretching you imagine they were. They looked like special ops. The badges didn't the cars they didn't look like cops, the state cops, you know what I mean. They were driving park police cars, but but the badges were like state police badges, and it didn't match, Like State police drive black, blue and gold cars here in New York and the park police drive white and green, so, you know, and they have different uniforms, they have different badges. I looked it up to see what the badges looked like, and the badges they showed me were state badges, not park badges, you know, but they would driving. I think they just went to like either the State Police headquarters, pulled two badges off the wall that were retired maybe, and grabbed the first set of keys they could find that, you know, it was a park police car. And then for like a month, every time I passed this location on the way to work or on the way home work, a police car would drop out of the sky and follow me for like a couple of miles. And it didn't matter if I went there at four dirty in the morning, five o'clock, five dirty, four o'clock, It did no matter how I changed it up. Soon as I passed this particular location, a police car would drop out of the sky and follow me for at least a couple of exits. And it was their way to tell me, we're still watching you, you know. And I was like dude, I get it lot and clear, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: That's not on me first time.
Speaker 1: I have heard this very thing that clandestine seeming men in black type groups are threatening people are following people that have had encounters with these dog man creatures, and it seems like there are incredibly focused on keeping people from finding out anything about what's going on with this. And it reminds me of some of the accounts I've heard from people in Joshua Tree Nashville Park National Park that have also seen these dog man creatures. One of them claimed that he hit one with his car and within seconds he had these men in black type vehicles pull up around him and tell him he didn't see anything, that he has to get going and they were going to take care of it.
Speaker 2: So that's very interesting, man.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we just did. We just did Brian and Knights. Brian lives in Florida now, but he came up for the summer and we just did a dog Man presentation in pine Bush, New York, which is the New York State UFO capital, but they have a museum and they asked me to put a presentation together dog Man presentation, and I asked Brian since he was in town if he wanted to participate with me. And we just did this long presentation. It's like a three hour presentation, and I told the audience. I wasn't sure if it was going to tell him or not, but at one point I told the audience about the code words that they use, you know. And and there was two guys in the in the in the in the audience that looked like narks and they were taking notes. So after the after the presentation was over, they happened to be standing by my camera that I had set up the film. I went over to him and I said, FBI and NSA, you know what I mean, just jokingly, and they both started laughing. They're like, no, no, no, we have a podcast and where you know, we follow you guys, and you know, we love you guys, and YadA, YadA, YadA. And then one of them said something to me, goes, you know, my uncle is a stage trooper and he's been to trooper for a long time, and he goes, I asked him about that cod word that you you said they use, and he goes, and my uncle didn't talk to me for six months. He said, don't ever use that around me ever again, he goes. So we goes. So when you said that, he goes, you've validated yourself so much to me, he said, because if you would have used a different code word, I would have known you were full of shit, he goes. But because you used it, and I had already mentioned it to my uncle, who's like, you know, high up in the in the state police, and he got mad at me, and he said, don't never don't ever talk to me about that ever again, and don't never use that code word ever again. He goes. I knew, he goes, I knew you were spot on from that moment on, he said. I was like, very cool, I was, I said, I wasn't really sure if I was gonna tell everybody, because you know, I like to keep stuff a secret to validate people when they tell me, when they give me information, to see if they're full of shit or not, you know, And I have some things I use I keep in my back pocket to validate stuff, and that was one of them. But that particular night, I felt strongly about dropping that those code words, you know, because I actually asked everybody, it's like, how many of you guys listen to police scanners, you don't and a lot of because we're up in the country, a lot of people listen to police scanners, you know. And h and I said, okay, well if you ever had these three code words, this means this, this means this, and this means this. And they were like, get out of here. And I'm like, yeah, I don't think you'd.
Speaker 2: Be able to relay those code words here.
Speaker 3: I'll tell you off there, sure, right right, yeah, I don't want to get away all my all my secrets and stuff. You know. You know, this is years and years and years of research. I just don't want to give it away to, you know, people who are armshare researchers and claim to be boots on the ground, you know.
Speaker 1: Right on right, Well, we got a few minutes left. Let's let's do this. What are your thoughts on what these creatures are. Do you think that they're supernatural being shape shifters. Are they from different dimensions? Are they just hominids, lost humanoids that have been around forever or extra terrestrials?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 3: Well, well, we know, we know, we know one thing that the dog Man and the Bigfoot both have human DNA in them. Okay, so we know that the female, the monochondrial DNA is human. The nuclear DNA, the male DNA is unknown, so we know they have some kind of human trait in them.
Speaker 1: I now, where did you get the DNA information from?
Speaker 3: Oh, Melville? Doctor Melville? Catchum, She she did it. She did a DNA study on both. I don't know if her dog Man DNA stuff is out yet. I probably shouldn't have said anything but her her No, I know her Bigfoot stuff is and she's legit. Yeah, she's legit, okay, and so uh so, you know, we know that I've been to enough symposiums where I've been lucky enough to sit world renow in psychics, and whenever I'm sitting at a table, would anybody that impressed me? I like to pick their brains? And every single one I've asked said the same thing to me. There interdimensional beings as far as Bigfoot is concerned, as far as dog Man is concerned, there's a couple of different species. One is interdimensional, one is flesh and blood that's actually just here, and one is demonic in nature, like an evil an evil entity from a different dimension that can pop in and out. And they would tell me. The what they'd explained it to me is, you know, there are the ones that you shoot and you know you can't find the body. Those are the interdimensional ones. The one there are somes that you shoot that they can put down, and I know people who've put them down, you know what I mean, have killed them. And then there's the ones that just pop up in your living room or in your bedroom in the middle of a night and it looks like a dog man. And those are the ones. They claim to be interdimensional demonic entities. They can show themselves. They're like a shape shifter. They can show themselves to you anyway they want. Usually it's whatever scares you the most.
Speaker 1: You're not the folks that put them down. What did they do with the bodies? Did they evidence?
Speaker 3: Some people burnt them? I know at least three different people. One one group burnt it, burnt everything, One group chopped everything up and put lie over it and buried it. And the third group what did the dirt group do?
Speaker 1: Why wouldn't they come out and reveal this to the to the world that these creatures exist.
Speaker 3: For the same reason that the guys will stop me on the parkway? Yeah, yeah, no, yeah, yeah, yeah, no, and the Dird group. I forgot what the Dird group did with them. I know it was they burnt. One burnt when buried, and I don't remember what the third one did with it, but they definitely got they got rid of the evidence. Yeah, they do only have any evidence lying around because they're not they're not trying to prove the existence of these things. They're just trying to get rid of them in their areas, you know what I mean. So, I mean it's crazy stuff, you know, there's I mean again, like I said, as far as the big foots go, I believe they are into dimensional I think they can change the spectrum of light they're in so that we can't see him. I've spoken to so many hunters, I mean so many hunters who've had them in the cross airs of their guns. And then the bigfoot will do like a sniff and they looking in a direction, like they catch a whiff of them, and they look in the direction and they just blink out and he goes. I don't know if they just blinked out like I dream a genie and went somewhere else, or they just turned invisible, or what if still standing there and they're not moving because I can't see them, but they're just totally disappeared, you know. So I was like, yeah, no, I get it. You know, it's like people are confused. I've had friends my whole life, guys I've grown, went to school with family members, people my neighbors that are big hunters, and I hear the same shit from them for thirty years. I've heard the same thing. I've been hunting all my life. I've never seen anything. How come I've never seen them. Every single one of them has called me at one point and said, dude, you're not going to believe what I've seen today. And every single one of them never went back to their hunting locations that they hunted for twenty five years. They're just they're done with the hunting in that location. And every single one of them had a different, a different, a different experience, but they all seen bigfoot creatures. Yeah. And it was just like, and I'll call them creatures. I mean, if there are people, you know, they have human DNA. I did have one guy say something to me one time. I was like, I don't know if they're part human because they have a human day and then the guy said to me, well, maybe we're part Bigfoot and we got our DNA from them. And I was like, whoa, you just blew my mind, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's interesting there there could be some kind of DNA connection. I know that there's evidence that we had giants in our ancient past. Maybe these are remnants of the giants from our ancient past. There's so many theories that could these could be. But it's very interesting and al thank you so much. This was fantastic. We're gonna have to do this again because there's so much more we could talk about that one by.
Speaker 3: This is just a tip of the iceberg.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: Yeah, man, before you go, let the audience know where they can find out more about you. If you got any content out there, all your good stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah we got. We got a bronx Fill Paranormal Society YouTube page. We have a war own website. We have a hotline for the BPS website. We have a hotline for the New York State UFO Project. We also have Facebook pages for the New York State UFO Project, Bronxville Paranormal Society, New York State dog Man Project, New York State Sasquatch Organization, that's you know, I'm the founder and director of All of O's and my partner Brian is as well, and so if you guys want to contact us, you can call the hotline and you know Lebrian and I will pick up, or you can shoot me an email or text me on Facebook messager. I'm always around Facebook. I can't do every single social media site in the world. I just don't have the time, so I kind of just hop around Facebook.
Speaker 2: Excellent.
Speaker 1: Today, I want to welcome back to the show Ed Mabry. He's a truth seeker and researcher. He started blogging on his website faith by Reason dot net in twenty ten and added podcast in twenty seventeen to help truth seekers understand and examine Christian philosophy using logic, reason, and systematic analysis. Ed, welcome back. How you doing.
Speaker 6: I'm good, Chris, how are you? Thanks for having me back on your show.
Speaker 2: I'm excellent. Thank you so much for coming back on.
Speaker 1: I enjoyed our discussion last time, and today we're going to be talking about your research into the possibility that the speed of light may be slowing down and this may connect to things like the current state of our human condition, the events unfolding, and much more so we're going to get into this is a very interesting theory.
Speaker 2: Before we get too.
Speaker 1: Far, remind the audience a little bit about yourself and your work.
Speaker 3: Sure. Yeah, my name is Ed Mabray.
Speaker 6: I am a researcher, a truth seeker, and a Christian in that order, because I just I think that as long as you do your research and you seek the truth, I think you'll eventually find your way to the spiritual realm. And I think you'll eventually find your way to the Judeo Christian God. And that's really what my efficts are all about. My podcast and my videos and my blogs. They're all on a faith by Reason dot net, so there's like hundreds of hours of material there again, blogs, podcasts, and videos. And I am, you know, I'm a pretty educated person. I am, you know, a logical thinker, a systems thinker, and I wanted to apply the way I think to the Bible and to the idea of the Judeo Christian philosophy. And so I grew up in the church. I was told not to question what I believe, just to kind of go with it, and I did. But you know, as I got older, I just didn't sit right with me. And I just thought that if what I was taught was true, if what I believed about God and spirituality was true, and this should actually makes sense, you know, logically and reasonably. And that's kind of the journey I went on. And you know, that was kind of my prayer, as it were, to God, to you know, to make it make sense. And you know his credit, he honored that and he let me to research and materials and to people who actually did make it make sense. And my research as well as has done that. So what I want to do is help people, whether they are Christians or not, just understand why just mis judaeo Christian philosophy makes sense, why it make maybe it makes more sense than some of the other types of world views. And then you know, I just leave to people to take it on their own and do your own research and decide, you know, what works for you. But you know, this is my point of view, and you know, I love getting questions and interacting with people. But yeah, but my goal is really to help Christians who think like me really make sense of our of our world from you know, the beginning to where we are now and into the future.
Speaker 3: Excellent.
Speaker 1: And I love having as many different perspectives as possible, as many different points of views, different religious and spiritual beliefs, because I believe that every body has very important pieces of the puzzle. Even though individually we may not have the whole picture. Everybody brings something to the table, and it gives us a much better understanding of what we're working with here. So where should we start with your theory about the speed of light? Tell us how you stumbled upon this?
Speaker 6: Sure, So the way I stumbled upon it was I was doing some study into the Book of Genesis, you know, That's that's kind of where we start. I have a group that I do studies with and we were just talking through it, and we just discovered that the Book of Genesis is really it's the only book that was directly dictated by Jehovah, by the God of the Bible, to Moses and everything else after Genesis is really a commentary on Genesis. So the whole story is right there, you know, from the creation narrative through the original the fall of humanity and the fall of tergies we call am angels, which is more accurately Eloheim and I think. I mentioned this the last time I was on your show because I don't like using the term angel because angel is it's not a it's it's a job title. Angel comes from the Greek anglos, which just means messenger. And yet some of these entities you know, delivered messages, but that's not who they are. The term is eloheim, and Eloheim is translated God good in English. But it's kind of an unfortunate translation because it leads people to believe that are some people to think that there may be like multiple gods who are on par with the God of the Judeo Christian God of the Bible. No, So eloheim is a term of residency. So if your residency is in a spiritual realm, you are in eloheim. If your residency is on this material plane, you are called man. And of course the industry we call God. And I've prefer to use the term Jehovah. Basically that's the name Yahweh Yahua. I just use Jehovah, which is the German transliteration, because it's just easier for me to pronounce. So Jehovah is an elohem, but he is, but and there's there are other Eloheem, which we call angels because they reside in a spiritual realm. So it's like saying, you know, I'm an American, but that's not my name, that's that's where I reside, and say, the President of the United States is also an American, but we have different levels of authority. So Jehovah elohem highest authority. Other beings in a spiritual realm are also eloheim. So anyway, the point is we're looking. So Genesis basically lays everything out, and if you understand what goes on there, then you can really understand the rest of the biblical narrative, the story that Jehovah has given to humankind to help us understand him, because the beginning of what he did and what he wants from us is all there. So the beginning here he creates the spiritual realm and the material realm, and his goal is the reason you would you would create other intelligence is there's only one logical reason you would create other beings with intelligence, is because you want to interact with them. You want to interact, you want to share their experiences, and that's why Jehovah created the elohem and the humanity. But he had a plan for each one of these realms. And the plan for humanity in which you saw initially with with the Adam and even narrative, was for humanity to rule the earth and to make the earth, like Eden, be fruitful and multiply.
Speaker 3: He told them to go out.
Speaker 6: Have kids, make more humans, and then the and during the day we were to you know, rule the earth as his image bearers, and says, you know, when it says we're made in the image of Jehovah, it means that we bear his image, and which means that creation was to obey Adam and ether way it obeyed God. And then in the cool, in the evening and the cool of the day, we would walk with him. And walking with him doesn't mean just like physically walking, It means deep intimate sharing sharing, so we would. So human humanity was meant to rule this earth and then have spiritual intimacy. And Eden had all the perfect provision all that. And of course, as we know, the story the humanity fell and then the rest of the Bible is really all about the efforts that Jehovah's making to get us back to that state, which is what occurs at the end of revelation, so back to where the speed of light comes in. Were truly trying to understand the progression the rest of that story from when we humanity kind of fell out of favor all the way to where we are now, and how there's a difference between the way the people we call the ancients viewed spirituality and the way we view spirituality today. If you study any of the so called ancients, and we're talking just roughly ten thousand ish years ago, i'll just call that the ancient times people seem very spiritually attuned. They all have all the ancient stories, whether it's the Hebrew stories of the Bible, where the stories of the Sumerians or the Egyptians Spotamians, they all have vivid stories of them interacting with entities that they called gods and building edifices for them, and learning things from them and worshiping them most importantly. But of course, today, you know, we don't believe any of that. We're more focused, at least as far as the leadership of this world is concerned. We're focused on the scientific aspect that you know, we can explain things through the Big Bang and evolution and so forth, and so on and we've kind of left spirituality behind, and we in our modern man we look back at spirituality as all those people were just primitive. They didn't know what they were doing, They couldn't explain things scientifically, so they just ascribed everything to the gods. But as we look at that, most people are still spiritual, even if they've been you know, educated or indoctrinated by our system to not believe in it. You can't get rid of that core of spirituality. So the question is why were people in the past more spiritual than we are now? What's the difference? And in researching that, that's how I got into the whole speed of light thing. And so I want to get into some physics around the speed of light and how it affects the spiritual realm. But before I do, I want to just give you a chance to make any comments. Before I dive into into all the physical, the physics and stuff like that.
Speaker 1: I've always wondered about the abilities that our ancient ancestors had compared to what we are working with now. The research and everything that's been uncovered so far and continues to be uncovered about the possible consciousness abilities of our ancient ancestors seems to be more and more incredible as we learn more and more about them, the possibilities that we could have even used consciousness abilities to affect matter, levitate stones, things of this nature. I've always been interested in this, and there's many different theories as to why we could have lost that. Then this is a new one for me, so I'm very interested in hearing more.
Speaker 6: Yeah, yeah, totally, We're gonna get into that because I have some interesting theories about that that I was spoken about some other podcasts, and yeah, I want to talk about on this show because some of the things we were talking about, how we how these edifices were built, you know, the pyramids, you know, go Beckley Teppe, some of the things we see in Easter Island, you know, in Peru and Chile. Very very interesting stuff. So let's get into the physics of the speed of light. So, up until about seventeen hundreds, it was the speed of life was considered to be infinite, instantaneous. You know, you see light boomits theory does not have a discrete speed. However, in the seventeen hundred it's a Danish astronomer by the name of Ole Romer when he was doing some observations of the moods moons Ofupiter. He discovered through his observations that the speed of light, that light dust actually does have a discrete speed, and he published some papers on that, and of course, as usual it was he was rejected because anytime you go against the scientific community, you'd think that they'd be more objective and open two new ideas. But it turns out that scientists are just as dogmatic as like you know, any red faced Bible belt preacher. If you say something that does not agree with their point of view, you get excommunicated essentially, And a lot of the great scientists who have made these discoveries aren't even acknowledged for what they did until they're long dead. And it was the same thing with Ole Romer. He was when he said, hey, light has a discreet speed. The said, no way to do it. You're in saying we know it's instantaneous, it's infinite. Off you go. And of course after eventually they had to come be dragged kicking and screaming to the idea that yes, light does have a discrete speed, and that speed is about one hundred and eighty six thousand miles per second. So what that did was revolutionize physics because again, if the speed of light is infinite, you can't measure it. You can't measure light. But if it has a discrete speed one hundred and eighty six thousand miles per second, then not only can you measure it, you can apply the math, the science of mathematics to it and you can start making predictive models. And this discovery again revolutionized physics and gave birth to where we are with our modern physics. And great physicists like like Max Plank at Heisenberg and Niel's Boor who gave us a model of the atom, all of their physics and all the physics abnues today is based on one they're actually being a speed of light and two that speed of light being constant. Those constants are what has allowed us to make the great discoveries that we've made for the past few hundred years. So fast forward to the late eighties. Nineteen eighty eight, two researchers to Australian physicists by the name of Very setter Field in Trevor Norman. They published a paper with discovery with their discovery that the speed of light was in fact not a constant. Not only is it not a constant, it's slowing down in very minute increments, not that you'd notice in your day to day life, but small. But it is being done predictably and logarithmically, which means you could almost say exponentially. So the further you go in time and either direction, the speed of light is vastly increases or decreases, be it past or present. So again it's it's not something like you would say, tomorrow, the speed of light seems slower, you would notice it. It's very very small amounts, but you can predict it because it's predictable and steady and steady in what they've noticed. You can use that to start extrapolating some positions. So again, when Setterfield and Norman came out with this discovery, you know, scientists reject the scientific community rejected it, I think for a couple of reasons. One because again it went against the established, the established idea that the speed of light was constant. And also because Cedterfield and Norman were Christians and they came to some conclusions based on their discovery that didn't really sit well with the secular of scientific community. But eventually they acknowledged it. Now, they didn't acknowledge it publicly because or dramatically, but they should have because this should have been one of the greatest discoveries in the last couple hundred years.
Speaker 3: Because with the.
Speaker 6: Speed of light is not a constant, it changes everything we know about physics. Now, you can google us on your own. You can google speed of light slowing down and you will find articles acknowledging that, yes, it is slowing down. But the scientific community basically attributes it to a I think it's a Russian physicist in the late nineties, so ten years later. So they acknowledge it ten years after Setterfield and Norman, and they don't give them any credit. But if your listeners google now was specifically google speed of light slowing down and then type in Cetterfield, then they'll get the work back from nineteen eighty eight. So why isn't this a bigger story? Why wasn't the fact that our what we know about physics for the last three hundred years needs to change. Well again, we're going to get into that, but before we do, I just want to talk about some of the effects that this would have. So if the speed of light slowing down. Then that means that next year, in twenty twenty five, the speed of light will be minutely slower than it is this year in twenty twenty four. Okay, makes sense, which would also mean that last year, twenty twenty three, the speed of light was a little bit faster. So if it it was slower in the future, then it was faster in the past.
Speaker 3: Okay.
Speaker 6: Again on the short term, not noticeable. We go back one hundred years to nineteen twenty four, you probably wouldn't notice it. Your grandparents are great grandparents, wouldn't have said, you know, what things seem the speed of light seems faster. They wouldn't notice it. But again it the speed moves logarithmically and in an exponential so the further you go back or forward, the more dramatic the speed is. So some scientists who have studied this, they have postulated that if the increase or regression of the speed of light is constant, then if you were to go back, say two thousand years to the first century, with you know, the time that Jesus walked the Earth, the speed of light would have been one hundred times faster than it is today. What would that have meant. Well, to really see the dramatic effects of what it might might have been, let's go back even further to what we call the ancient times. If you went back about eight thousand years, the speed of light, if it was, if the increasing degradation were constant, the speed of light could have been up to ten thousand times faster eight thousand years ago. Now there's some reasons to believe that maybe it wasn't quite that it wasn't quite that fast. Then we'll talk about that. But let's just say the speed of light was many, many times faster, thousands of times faster. That means that in the period of times we consider the ancient world, this world would have been much different because not only does the speed of light affect our physical world, the speed that electrons spin around the atoms been around the nucleus of an atom, which of course basically it dictates the level of electromagnetic force that gives us the illusion of our world being solid and the materials that we deal with in the physical world being solid. I think could we have talked about this a little on the last time I was on. But you know, the atom is mostly empty space is ninety nine point nine percent empty space. The electron spins around the nucleus at a rate of a radius of excuse me, a ratio of about one hundred thousand and one. So if you were if you can make a nucleus of an atom enlarger to the size of a base ball, the electrons will be orbiting like seven miles away of its empty space. The reason that you know this table in front of me seems solid, that you and I feel solid, is because the electron is negatively charged and it creates an electromagnetic force, and that electromagnetic force is so strong when you have trillions of atoms that make up our bodies and every material, all the material in the physical world around us. When when those two negative forces come together, you know they repel each other, which gives us the illusion of solidity. But if the speed of light was faster, that they would have been spinning faster, that electromagnetic field would be even stronger, so we would have been Humans would have been stronger, more durable, everything would have been more solid. Colors probably would have been more vivid. There's all kinds of physical things that would have been different, and physicists really get into this and it's really fascinating stuff. But what I want to focus on is how it would have affected us mentally. Because our minds our brains, but our thoughts are electric. You go to a hospital, it hooks you up to an EKG to measure your brain waves. Their measure during the electricity that happens when you think. Every thought that we have is an electric impulse. So in our in our brains, there are cells called neurons, and the neurons are dendrites and axioms. The dendrites they kind of look like trees. If I'm holding my hand up now, we see like the stem of the dendrite and then it branches off. And the way when we have a thought, those two dendrites, an electric pulse goes between them. They don't touch each other. A little bit of electricity passes between the two and that's how we have our thought processes. So if the speed of light was thousands of times faster, and that means that that electric pulse between our dendrites would have been flowing thousands of times faster, meaning our thoughts would have been processed thousands of times faster, So we would have been far more intelligent than we are today, we would have been way smarter. Because we use that terminology today when we say someone is not very smart, what do we say. We say, well, he's kind of slow or she's slow, as opposed to if someone is really smart, Oh he's quick, he's quick witted. So the faster you think, the more, the faster you process your thoughts, the more intelligent you are. So if this theory is true, and again it's it's it's scientifically, it's been proven, it's you can research it pretty easily, we would have been much smarter in the past. This might could explain why we were human beings in the past and the ancient times were able to understand things that we're still discovering about astronomy, about physics, about the spiritual world. So my postulation is that if we were able to process thoughts thousands of times faster, our perceptions would have been thousands of times sharper. What if we could have perceived the spiritual realm much more than we're perceiving it now. Maybe the reason that these ancients believed and worshiped these gods which we you know, the Elohem, they would fallen Elohem. According to the biblical narrative was because they could actually perceive them, they could see them, they could interact with them, and why can't we do that today? Well, because, frankly, when we're a lot dumber than our ancient ancestors, we think we're smarter because we have different toys. You know, we have our iPads and computers and teslas and all that, which is fine, and they didn't. They said, well, they lived in stone buildings and huts and whatnot. Why didn't they have, you know, computers and cars. My theory on that is because they knew where they should be focused. They were more focused on the spiritual realm. They weren'ts focused on our physical realm because they knew that the true power, the true insight into this world, the true understanding, was in the spiritual realm, So that's what they were focused on. That said, I'm sure you probably had on your show folks who've talked about how much more advanced they might have been, how much they might have had different sources of energy and different types of civilizations that just may have been just destroyed over time. But I think that this So I'm going to conclude this section by saying, if this theory is correct. The ancients were much smarter than we were than we are. They had a much better understanding of our world, and they had a much better perspective on the spiritual realm, and they interacted with spiritual beings.
Speaker 1: I can see how that would be very possible. Now, do you think that the speed of light could possibly have a correlation to the lifespans of our ancient ancestors?
Speaker 2: If you look at things like the.
Speaker 1: Sumerian Kings list, if the translations are even correct on there, that these beings lived for thousands of years at times. Now, that seems like a lot. But again, if we're translating and interpreting these things correctly, it would seem that our ancestors have been documented to have had very long life spans. Do you think that there's any correlations there?
Speaker 6: Yeah, I believe it. I believe there is a direct correlation because again, with as I said before, with the speed of light dictating the physical structure of everything, our bodies would have been more durable, they would have been denser, they would have I think we would have been bigger and stronger. I think we would have been much we would have been taller, we would have lived longer, and yeah, and then we would have been more intelligent. So you know, in the biblical narrative you see that people living you know, an average of six seven, eight hundred years, and that would make sense. If our bodies were more durable, then we would have would we would not have been as subject to as the degradation would have been much slower, and it would have been taller, people would have been bigger. And there's there are some extra biblical textas state that Stay said Noah, who was obviously you know in the Antidiluvian, the pre flood period, that he was about ten feet tall. Now that was kind of the average. But of course then you go back a little further and you have the entities called the Nephelim, which were the the the progeny of fallen Eloheim having intercourse with women, and they were considered giants. So if if the average human was about ten feet tall, a giant to them would have had to have been, you know, much taller than that. So that's so I think that's really interesting there. So I do believe, yeah, we would have been longer lived, we would have been much more durable. I think we would have again been much longer lived, and I think we would have had abilities that we don't currently have. One theory I find really fascinating that's not directly from the Bible. It's actually something I heard from another another podcaster, but I think it has some Merit is that before the incident at the Tower of Babel, we know the story of you know, at the Tower of Babel, you had Nimrod, who was the post flood leader of humanity. He was also in the Bible says he became a ghibbor orhem, which is one of the titles of a nephelin, meaning that he was altered somehow to become this spiritual human, the spiritual human hybrid. He built a Tower of Babel, which was intended to reach to heaven, to invade the spiritual realm, and as a result of this, God decided to confuse the languages of people so that they would scatter and not be able to to redo this because it says that if Jehovah had not intervened, they would have succeeded in creating this tower that would have allowed them basically a stargate that would have allowed them to go into the heavens. What this podcaster said was her theory, and again I think it has merit is that before Babel, we didn't communicate verbally, we didn't use sounds to communicate. We communicated telepathically. We could hear each other's thoughts. So if you have again speed of light thousands of times faster, our brains thousands of times faster, our intuition thousands of times faster, it will make sense that we could maybe hear each other's thoughts. I mean, you have people today who who have really good intuition and they can kind of say, hey, you know what I think. I can tell what kind of mood you're in, or things like that. You know, my wife and I we can kind of tell each other's moods without speaking to each other because you know, we've been around each other and we're in sync. But imagine that thousands of times stronger to where it's more than just empathy. You can actually hear thoughts instead of saying, I can tell you're in a bad mood, so I can tell why you're in a bad mood. You had a bad day because somebody did X, Y and Z to you. So again you multiply that thousands of times, we're we're communicating intimately through our thoughts, and but sounds were used instead to move things around. We were in the biblical narrative. How did Jehovah bring about the physical realm? He spoke it into existence. He used words. Words. What are words? Words are vibrations. Words are ordered to vibrate their vibrations in a specific order. Now, before you think that sounds a little too woo woo for you, keep in mind that when you get down to the sub atomic level, the parts of the atom that are actually actually have substantive weights because electron has inferred weight. But the protons and the neutrons, and when you get down to their building blocks, the building blocks of the proton and neutron are called quarks. Quarks are basically vibrations. Again, it's just physics. You can look secular physics, you can look it up. So what so the building blocks of our physical world are vibrations and ordered vibrations, because you know we have everything is it's ordered, you know every you know, there's symmetry that's ordered throughout throughout the physical universe. So if everything is made of vibrations, then it totally makes sense that they would come into being by someone speaking, because what would you call ordered vibrations but speaking or in fact a song. The first chapter of Genesis is a songs in Stanzas, so you could to technically say that Jehovah sang this well into existence. The point is that words, vibrations, singing is used to manipulate matter. So if when we look at the Pyramids, for example, you have these heavy stone blocks and people are saying, how how could ancient people have done this? You know they're where where the pyramids are situated curly in Egypt. They're not anywhere near the quarry they would have been dug from. They would have had to have dug these out hundreds of miles away and then brought them to the area in Cairo where they are. Well, if you can manipulate matter through your words, through singing, through vibrations, you could make them lighter or heavier and move them that way. And so I think that makes more much more sense than the idea of people physically drudging them here and there, and they can't even explain how they did that. So that whole theory is that we use vibrations to manipate matter, but to communicate. We did that telepathically, and what the Tower of Babel really was was Jehovah saying, okay, because you guys were one mind, and it actually says that in a Bible they were of one mind, and they all decided to build this tower. Jehovah said, I'm not gonna let you do that anymore. So I'm going to confuse your languages. I'm going to take away your ability to speak to each other telepathically. Now you have to use this, you know, these guttural sounds to communicate. And that's why that's how we separated. So that gives me to my other point, which is that I don't think this slowing down of the speed of light has been in this once in a smooth delineation. I think there have been dramatic decreases. I think that when at the beginning of creation, when Jehovah walked with Man walked without him, and Eve, they the speed of light was close to was close to infinite. Because it says in the Book of John the excuse me, the Gospel, not the Gospel of John, excuse me, the epistles of the Apostles on it says that Jehovah, God is light, and there is no darkness in him at all, and he's one hundred percent light. He's infinite light. So the light was at its fastest that creation. Then you have original sin. I think light slowed down dramatically because Jehovah got further from humanity. Then at the flood, light slowed down dramatically again because again this was Jehovah getting further away. So I think so all that to say, the further Jehovah and Man separate from each other, the slower light becomes. So I think that at the Tower of bab Bell he got even further from humanity through their from their rebellion, and that that lessened their ability to communicate telepathically, and that that rendered them into speaking languages. So again, no, these these are these are theories or speculations. I'm not going to say it's one hundred percent true, but I think it's fascinating and I think it is a sense in a big victory.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's very fascinating. I want to go back to a second too, frequencies, and that gets into the nature of what some people understand is magic. It also correlates to everything that you're talking about, it's a tool.
Speaker 2: For us that's here for us.
Speaker 1: It's this energy that surrounds us at all time, and we interact with it whether we realize it or not. And there's some folks that become in a state of fear and they call it evil and say that anyone that does any type of magic is working with demons, when in reality, a natural state that everyone works with. If you say a prayer, you're using magic. It works with these unseen forces and it has an effect on our reality. It's but it's all about our intention behind it.
Speaker 2: Would you agree?
Speaker 6: I agree to one hundred percent. I understand why there are certain people, especially you know, people who are religious or faith based who kind of try to stay away from that idea because there are a lot of folks use it in separate from God's will to do things that are not good. But that I think they're throwing the baby out with the bathwater when they do that, because you have to understand that what we what you can call magic, is actually the energy that comes from the spiritual realm. The spiritual realm is again it's a source of unlimited light Jehovah God. It says in the Bible. As I just quoted before, God is light and there is no darkness in him at all. Light is energy, and that energy can be used. And as you said, when we pray, what are we doing. We are using our words to interact with the spiritual realm in order to have some type of physical effect on this earth. That is no different in principle than someone who is conducting magic. The only difference is that when you are praying, you are aligned with the will. If you're praying to God, to Jehovah, you're praying in alignment with his will, which means you're doing things his way. However, you can do it a different way. You can tap into the spiritual realm to do things that are not beneficial, and that is something that we should you should definitely be definitely be on guard for because we know we're humans. We have very limited understanding we do we you know, we live in you know, three, well technically four dimensions, you know, the three spatial dimensions of length with and depth and the physical dimension of time, whereas these spiritual entities they live in as many as eleven dimensions. Again, it's just scientific about the dimensions that we can't perceive like you know, the strong of a nuclear force, electroal magnetism. These are considered dimensions that we don't directly access or interact with, but these entities would have to. They're much higher than us, so they can can can do things in the spiritual realm that we don't understand, so we need to yet to be very very careful. But things like intensents having gratitude. I mean, I've had you when I'm having a bad day, you know what. The what I do, I just start being thankful and having gratitude and it completely changes my day?
Speaker 3: Is that magic?
Speaker 6: What I'm doing is I'm speaking words in this realm that resonate in the spiritual realm that actually have an effect on me and I feel better about myself. I have a good friend and my my best friend actually his wife. She had cancer and unfortunately she did pass away from it, but she was supposed to pass away from it much sooner. But the reason that she lasted longer was because she had such a great attitude. She had a really positive attitude about everything, and the doctors were marveled at the fact that she continued to live as long as she did. But it was because her attitude, her words, the affirmations that she gave herself into others had a physical effect on her. And that's not evil, It's nothing wrong with it. But what it is is us interacting with the spiritual realm. And I think I talked about this the last time was on is that we have the words. Any type of any type of spiritual interaction we have is done with words, the vibrations. Whether it's spiritual warfare. If you're a Christian, you know what spiritual warfare is all about. It's done with words. In the Bible, and someone is going against a demon, what do they do? Do they physically fight it? No, they speak words. Jesus would say to the demon, come out of him or her. When we pray, we're doing spiritual warfare, we're speaking. We speak words because we're spiritual human we're spiritual material hybrids. You know, the real you, the real Chris is not this body I see in front of me that's going to go away. The real you is your your spirit, your soul, and that's eternal because it's not physical. You know you can The real you is again, is your thoughts, your emotions, your personality. So we're all spiritual beings, so we have access to the spiritual realm through our consciousness. That's really what the spiritual realm is. It's a realm of pure consciousness, of pure energy. We talked a little bit earlier about how our thoughts are electric.
Speaker 3: That's energy.
Speaker 6: When someone dies, you know there's no more electricity happening up there when you're alive. That are our brains are You look at our brains not as where our thoughts originate, but just as the vehicle literally through which we're thinking. One of my mentors name is John lindhard Linhardt. He has a great He has a company with a great website called flowsas dot com. How do you recommend your listeners go there? F L O C S S dot com Like process, but flowsas. He teaches you how to intentionally get into a state of what we call flow. It's like when we use the term in the zone. Like if you're a sports fan, you know you've seen these these these circumstances were like you're watching a basketball player and for whatever reason, he can't admit he's just hitting shot after shot. He's in the zone a picture in baseball throwing a no hitter. He's in the zone. He is in the flow, and that happens under certain circumstances. Flowsys dot Com teaches us how to get there intentionally anyway.
Speaker 3: He John Lennard.
Speaker 6: Uses this this this model called the car and driver model. Whereas our brain is like a car, but our spirit, our soul, our consciousness is a driver, so we can tell it where to go. So it's just the vehicle and we're in control of ten percent of it. Our conscious mind. Our consciousness controls ten percent of our mind. The other ninety percent, what we call the unconscious, is happening, you know, outside of our control. It's just like in your car. You know, the pistons going, the sparkplugs part doing their thing. All that's happening behind the scenes. We're controlled the steering wheel and the accelerator and all that. So when people say we only use ten percent of our brain, no that's not true. We use one hundred percent of our brain. We're only in conscious control of ten percent of it. The rest is happening in the background, like you know, our eyes blinking, our heart beating. Our mind controls all those things. Because you know, when you get scared, what happens your hearts are beating faster. You don't say, hey, heart, start start beating faster. No, our unconsciousness is in control of that. So my whole point in saying that is that this body we're driving is the car. But when you, if you leave this body, just like if you leave the car, you're still you. You're just not in that vehicle anymore.
Speaker 3: So.
Speaker 6: The real you is spirit and because of that, you can communicate in the spiritual realm. And again you do that by prayers. You do that through your words. You can speak affirmations to yourself, to your spouse, to your children. We see this, it's not not just in the Bible, but in other traditions where the father puts a blessing on his sons and daughters and those blessings come true. You know, as a father of two boys myself, as soon as when my boys reach the age when are teenagers, I'm going to speak a blessing on them. And I have every confident, that confidence that blessing is going to come true, not just because it says on the Bible, which I believe in, but also because I think that my words will have an effect on them. And I speak affirmations to them all the time. I tell him you are, you are smart, you are you are beautiful, you are confident, you are valuable. And those words speak life or they can speak death. You know, you may have seen the experiment that a Japanese scientists that I forget his name right now, but he talked. He did his experiment where he used positive words and spoke them into until.
Speaker 2: The emotives experiments.
Speaker 6: Yes, yes, yes, thank you for that. And when he when he spoke words of encouragement and love, the water made beautiful patterns. But when he did the opposite, spoke you know, angry words, and it was chaotic, and so you know that affects us. So all that to say is that our words are powerful and they're spiritual, and the more connected we are to the spiritual realm, you know, the more power we have to do these things that you know, some people can call magic, but I just think it's being connected with the spiritual realm. But as I said, you need to make sure you know what you're doing because you can get in trouble if you to.
Speaker 3: Do it the right way.
Speaker 1: That also connects to our entertainment industry when it comes to the music we listen to. Music is so very powerful to the human emotion and experience, and it has been so tainted and corrupted by those in power so that it isn't such a powerful tool for us anymore. And now all we have is the crappy pop and rap in rock music that we have in this modern age. That every once in a while you'll find some gems out there that really stir some emotion for you, but overall, they have stamped out the magic behind music, and I think that is so incredibly powerful, and that's an untapped resource that humanity still has yet to really discover, the true potent.
Speaker 6: I believe you are one hundred percent Rightty, I've done some study into this, and you are. You couldn't be more right. Our music has changed. I think in the nineteen twenties or thirties they changed the frequency in which people would tune their instruments. I think it was either from from four you don't quote, be honest, I'm not a musician, but I think it was like from something in four thirty two to for something else, But there was the initial frequency was the frequency they used in classical music, Beethoven, you know, Chopine, of Brahms, these great symphony musicians who would just make this incredible music that would uplift you and just make you feel better. And they change a frequency and then all and you know, they changed the common frequency that which people would tune their instruments. And now music just makes you feel either very chaotic or over sexualized. That's really huge these days, or or you know, or are very angry.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 6: I grew up listening to rap music and I saw the change.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and especially with because it's a combination of the lyrics and the music behind it that has the power.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's poetry.
Speaker 6: When I was growing up, there were artists who were very positive, you know. There was there was you know, Bugget Down productions, Eric B and Rock Him, Public Enemy, who were just talking about uplifting black people and uplifting people who are downtrodden and having pride in yourself. And then it switched over to gangster rep. And I'm not gonna lie. I was into n w A at the time because it was just because I grew up in LA and that's where they were from, and so I was into it. But it was a very different genre, very different messaging. And now that's the dominant type. You don't really hear very much positive, uplifting music on raps. It's either very violent or very sexual or very materialistic. It's either about money, about booty and hoes, or it's about violence. Yeah, all those are very low vibrational things. We're talking about vibrations, very low vibrational as opposed to high vibrational. But then you put on some classical music. You listen to you know, some some mozarts, you listen to some Beethoven and something you feel better. Or even if you go into just or just earlier music. You know, some good jazz is tuned correctly, it can completely change your mood for the better.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: What I found interesting not only is music more chaotic and lower vibrational, it's simpler. It's not complex.
Speaker 3: Music.
Speaker 6: What I would grow up listen to my parents, you know, they love you know, bands like the OJ's and Earth Wind and Fire. Their songs will be like the seven eight minutes long. Now music is about two to three minutes. There's mostly just a hook going over and over again, a few changes there. So it's and what that is is.
Speaker 1: And it's become a formula on top of that it's been reused and recycled over and over again.
Speaker 6: So I'll give you one of my theories on that, well, two theories. One is hypnotic, because yeah, hypnotism is about repeating, is just repetitive language. So I give you to it. It gets you to a hypnotic state, in a theta state, and that makes you very susceptible to what the message is. And secondly, like you said, it's very repetitive and it's also not original. Every song you hear, almost every song you hear now sounds like a song that was made, you know, ten, twenty thirty years ago. It's like, wait a minute, I knew that I heard that song when I was in my twenties. I mean, I'm in my early fifties. Now, say I remember that song from the eighties and nineties. Why is that same beat? And I think it's the song I used to listen to when I was a kid. I'm like, oh no, no, no, someone just took that and sampled it. But the other reason is that the lower vibrational you get, the less creative you are. These entities, these fallen lohem once you were So here's a principle. Once you are judged by God. You no longer have free will, you no longer have creativity. So the industries that we call you know, the devil, Satan and all the other fallen angels, they've been judged. They no longer have their own creativity. They can only use a creativity that humanity provides to them. So you can almost measure the state of the world by the lessening of creativity. The more the world is aligned with the darkness, with the dark forces, with the lower vibrational forces, the less creative we're going to be. Because the lower you get on a vibrational scale, the more you're aligned with these entities that have no creativity, the less creativity we will have. So I think that's why all music is sounding the same, all movies have the same exactly. I mean, if you watch a movie like Haven't I Seen This before? All the same things there are very it's very rare you see an innovative movie or an innovative piece of music anymore. And those who are making innovative movies and innovative music, they're relegated, you know, to to to the I guess what you call alternative movies, And you know, Indie movies are in alternative music.
Speaker 1: And not only if what you're saying about the speed of light is correct, but tech technology is having a huge effect on people. And technology can be a wonderful thing, but it's in the wrong hands, and it's unfortunately making people stupider, more reliant on technology, less reliant on their own creativity, especially when it comes to AI AI art, some of the applications that are writing projects and doing homework and writing books for people. It's causing detrimental problems for our collective creativity.
Speaker 6: It really is. I mean, as you said, if we just use these these machines and these technology just as a tool, great, But when we start relying on it to think for us, that's a huge problem. You know, the more time passes, the more that movie The Matrix is just prophecy. Because with just one of the lines where I think Agent Smith said to I think he's talking to Morpheus, where he says, you know, once we started thinking for you, that's what we decided we're going to take you down. Now that said, I want to make you very clear that I do not believe I know that people like Elon Musk and some of the others believe that eventually we'll get to the point where, you know, we have like a terminator scenario where AI becomes so smart that it starts thinking on its own and it overthrows us. There's a limit to what AI can do. I do not think that AI will ever be sentient. Some people can disagree with me, and that's totally fine. I'm open to hearing the argument. But as far as I've seen, it only has a capability of utilizing the information that exists. It cannot create information that doesn't exist. That's just fundamental, and that's that's the difference between AI and human I don't know, Chris, what you're going to think next? Why because what you what you're thinking next hasn't happened yet, right I can only I only know the information about you that you've revealed to me so far. And it's the same thing with AI. AI can only manipulate information that already has so we can use predictive modeling to you know, to make predictions based on information, but it's the information that already exists. It can't It doesn't know anything that doesn't exist. Yet humanity we have the ability to think of things that don't exist. I don't think Ai has that. And incidentally, because I was talking to some friends with this over the weekend, we were talking about whether or not God knows what we're what we're going to think before we think it, and there was an argument back and forth, and I'd say it, but I think that No, I don't think God knows what we're going to think before we think it, because that information doesn't exist exist. God doesn't know our choices until we make the choice. And the verse in the Bible that I used to justify this was when when Jehovah asked Abraham to sacrifice this on Isaac. Now, he wasn't going to have him do that, he was just he was testing his faith. And then when Abraham said, okay, I'm gonna do it, he goes up to the mouth and he takes Isaac up there with him and he's about to sacrifice him, and Jehopa say stop, don't do it, because now I know that you're that you won't withhold anything from me because you know you're willing to sacrifice. You are only sun for me. But that we're saying now, I know that means that before that he didn't know he wasn't sure Abraham's choice. There are other examples in the Bible where it's clear that God waits for our choices before he acts, so he doesn't know that because that a infyface doesn't exist, and that, by the way, and I'll let you let you speak, I know you you're about to say something. That also gets to one of the core issues that people have with Christianity, which are the concept of a just and loving God, which when they always say, well, if God is just and loving, why doesn't he stop evil before it happens? Why doesn't Why did he stop Hitler before he became Hitler? Why did he you know, stop Jeffrey don or Epstein or anyone else? Because he could only God can only react to what we do after he've made our choice, because he doesn't know our choice before we make it. Because we have free will.
Speaker 2: That's what I was gonna say.
Speaker 1: Isn't that the whole point of free will is so that we can make our own decisions.
Speaker 6: Exactly If we didn't have free will, then we couldn't choose to love God, we couldn't choose to be on his side, and that's what he wanted from us. No, why did he put the Tree of the Knowledge of Good and Evil in the Garden of Eden, because that's the only way he could have known whether or not Adam and Eve would have truly followed him. If they had no choice, no free will, then they couldn't have chosen there. And so he can't punish evil until evil happens. So we have to keep that in mind that you know, we hold God to a standard, to a standard we don't a standard that we don't hold anything else, the same standard that you know we have to wait for evil to occur before it's punished. That's the same standard that we hold our justice system. We don't expect the police to arrest someone before they commit a crime, unless you'd look at it with that movie Minority Report about twenty years ago. But in reality, you can't say, hey, you know, I'm gonnaarrest you because you thought about murdering that guy. No, you're not a murderer until you actually murder someone. So we can't stop you before you murder. We can only punish you or give you a bring about justice after you murder. And it's the same thing with God, because I can't judge you until you do. Long because up until you do long, you have a choice to say, you know what, I was gonna do this bad thing but becided not to. He can't violate that choice. Are we violating our free will? Which would be unjust?
Speaker 1: Now, as far as we know, all of the natural light that we witness and that we perceive comes from the Sun, how do you understand our cosmology? I know it's difficult to decipher some of the lies that come out of our mainstream science and academia and NASA and what we've been told about our planet and solar system and what lies beyond our atmosphere?
Speaker 2: What is your understanding of everything?
Speaker 6: All right? We talked about flat Earth.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, I'm not a flat earther, but I'm also not of the belief that everything NASA tells us is real. And I don't think what we're on is exactly what they try to get us to believe that we're on. I'm more of possibly that it is some sort of and I think simulated reality is way too simple, but some sort of holographic reality that is highly malleable. And whether we're on a round ball or planet or not, I couldn't tell you, but I'd love to hear your insights into it.
Speaker 6: Sure, I believe in two things. I believe in realm theory, and I believe so the holographic universe is actually you know, this is something that a field that studied in science, holographic universe. I touched on it a little bit when I was talking about how, you know, are the atoms that make make up everything in our physical world are mostly ninety nine point nine percent empty space. And we have the illusion that everything is solid because of the electromatic electromagnetic field that's generated by the electrons circling the nucleus. But when you get down to it, we're mostly nothing. I mean it's primary. I mean, if I believe the spiritual realm is the more solid real realm, and that our realm is actually the again, that's ninety nine point nine percent nothing. It's it's an illusion. It's a hologram. Like we look at the old Star Trek TV show from the eighties and nineties, they had what they call the Holo Deck, which was basically a hard light simulations. So yeah, we're we're in a simulation. But here's the thing. If you're in a simulation, then that means it's simulating something greater. And I think we're in a simulation of the spiritual realm. I think the spiritual realm is a real, solid realm, and so that when a I'm going to get to the the other half of what you were saying in a second, but I want to emphasize this when when we because we think of our world as like the solid world, and the spiritual realm is this you know, ethereal, fluffy, you know realm that you know it's just not real. So that if say an angel at Elohem were to materialize in our world, he would he would have to become more solid in order to interact with us. It's actually the opposite. When a spiritual being enters our realm, they have to become less. Look at it. Think of it like this. When you're you're flying in an airplane. You look out the window. You see these big billowing clouds, and you would just look at them and say, you know what the way they look. If I were to jump out of this plane and I land them the cloud, I would just you know, bounce around because they're like big balls of cotton. But we know that's not true. We know they're they're water vapor. They look solid, but if you were to jump out of the plane, you would just fall right through them because they're water vapor. The only way that cloud could support you is if you were able to reduce your mass, reduce your substance to the point where you were at the same weight or a little lighter than the cloud. Then you can interact with it and touch it and you move it around. Same thing with the spiritual beings. They have to reduce their their substance in order to interact with us. So the spiritual realm is a real realm. Our realm is a simulation of that realm. We're the ones that aren't real, so I believe. So that's why I believe in realm theory, that the spiritual realm isn't like in the sky someplaces far away. It's all around us. We just can't perceive it right now because it's way more solid than we are, and we're just not as we're dumber than our ancestors when the speed of light with faster, so we can't interact with it the same way as far as where we are cosmologically, just like you, I don't know for sure. I've never been to space, so I can't say that, but I don't believe. I believe NASA's not telling us the truth. I don't believe we've been to the Moon. I mean, because it makes no sense that we can't go back, And they say, well, how can why can't we go back? Well, they said we lost the technology in the sixties. Seriously, So you're telling me that we haven't advanced technologically in the last fifty plus years so that we can go back to the moon. Well, no, we lost it, Okay, I don't believe that at all, So I think the NASA's lying to us about it. Let me rephrase that, if we have gone to the moon, I don't think that what we saw with Neil Armstrong was that. I don't think that what we've been presented about going to the moon is truth. So I want to be clear there. Maybe maybe we have, maybe humanity has, but we haven't seen it the way they said we have.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 6: So yeah. As far as where light comes from, yeah, I think that you know, the sun, our sun is is our main source of physical light. But I think I think all light comes from the spiritual realm. I think it's an energy. I think we can we can generate light? I mean, right in front of you, you have a light in front of you, have one in front of me that's not from the sun, but because light is energy, but there's levels of it, Like you know, the ring light I have in front of my computer right now is nowhere near it as intense as the Sun. It's a far lesser light than the Sun than other stars. But as you know, as far as space is concerned, you know, I only know what I've seen through a telescope that there are, you know, sources of light out there. Exactly what they look like, I don't know because I haven't been there. Is the Earth round or flat? Honestly, I don't know. I have friends who are in the military, who were in who were airborne, and they've told me that they've gone upft you know, fourteen I think it's fourteen thousand miles or fourteen hundred miles whatever. They were hide up to see the curvature of the Earth. And I believe they were telling the truth. They had no reason to lie. They weren't trying to prove anything to me. They were just saying, give me their experience. However, there are some very compelling arguments for flat Earth that I can't ignore.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it is very interesting and it's something that I love to have different perspectives because, like I said, I think everybody has a piece of the puzzle and we learn a little bit more from each person's perspective. Now, to close out, do you think that it's possible that what we're seeing now is a reflection that maybe light may have begun to speed back up in a way, because I see a lot of good things happening. I see a lot of people becoming more aware, a lot of people tapping into the spiritual realms, becoming aware of the corruption, not participating in some of the dystopian agendas. So I see a lot of good things happening as this awakening.
Speaker 2: Sort of unfold.
Speaker 1: Could that be correlated to what's happening with the speed of light?
Speaker 2: Do you think it could be?
Speaker 6: But I think that if that's happening, and I've seen it a lot too. I had a friend of mine who was just in Scotland a few weeks ago, and he was telling me that in Europe, because Europe is kind of ahead of us, for better or worse in a lot of ways, So they experienced the degradation of society, of their society faster, faster, and we have but a lot of them are rebelling against it and are saying, we don't want this anymore. So they're ahead of the curve. They were ahead of the curve with us on the on the downside, and they seem to be ahead of the curve than us on coming back. So I believe that there might be speeding up individually. I think that, And here's why I say that, because time technically, when you get down to it too, the Einsteinian definition time is perception. Our physical time is affected by how we perceive things. And the more you are in the light, the more it's the more light speeds up, but the more our perception of time slows down, which is kind of it's almost a juxtaposition, the more state because again light is order you know light, you know the light of God is it's more orderly and it slows things down, it's more static, whereas chaos moves faster. Chaos is always going crazy. So it's a it's interesting, I guess you could call it a contrastive aspect of it, that the slower light goes the faster chaos goes almost like the faster time goes, because I think we may. I don't think it's going out on a limit to say that things seem to be accelerating in a bad way. We've noticed like things are going faster, but because it's more chaotic. But once you are in again that state of flow that I talked about before, where you are in tune with your spiritual self, tune with your your uniqueness, and in tune with the light, things seem to slow down and things team seem to take longer. And because I think that the faster the speed of light is, the slower perception of time is. The slower the speed of light is, the faster perception of time is. So I think that as people become awakened, I think that things will slow down if there is a massive awakening, which would be great. But I think that again again, as a Christian, I believe that there have been seasons of revival where people come to spiritual awareness and it can stave off the darkness. But we're going to eventually get to the point where you know, I think I think we may be due for one last revival and then we're going off the cliff and things will start moving so quickly that they'll accelerate to the point where you know, you get to you know, to the point of no return, and then that's when I believe, you know, God will come back an equal out justice, as we see in the Book of Revelation, which I'm actually wrapping up a series that I've been doing, like sixty episodes where I just break down the entire Book of Revelation. So I'll leave you with this because I'm glad you you brought that up, because it's something I've I'm not ready to do a full show on, but it's something that was brought tune me up and lead through my prayers with God.
Speaker 3: He brought us to my attention.
Speaker 6: I'm still researching it. There's a saying that Jesus had and he gives an entire treatise on the future, on the end times. It's called the al of it discourse that occurs in Matthew chapter twenty four, and also a variation of it occurs in the books of Mark and Luke. One of the things he says is he's talking about, you know, the last seven years of human history, which you know Christians call the tribulation, where you know, the cataclysmic time of judgment and so forth. He says, if if those days were not shortened, there would be no flesh saved. But for the sake of the elect in this case the Jewish people, those days will be shortened. What do he mean by that? Did he mean he's going to be less than seven years. No, it's going to still be seven years. You know, you can't go back on that because he will be lying if he said it was seven years but not seven years.
Speaker 3: No.
Speaker 6: The only way the days could be shortened is if time is moving faster. So if there's less time to do you know, the the judgments and whatnot, are the evil that's going on, then you know, fewer people will will be suffering. So what that tells me is that as we get to the very very end before the Second Coming, things are going to be going exponentially faster, meaning so meaning there's less light, more darkness, which means more chaos. Things moving faster and time itself are perception of time going so fast that it shortens literally shortens the days. And if you want to see if there's any practical application of that, because how could we know as beings within physical time. How will we know whether or not time is slowing is speeding up? Just ask yourself, are you able to get as much done during the day as you used to?
Speaker 1: Man, that is my perpetual question. How can I get this done during the day?
Speaker 6: Yeah, so, I mean that's anecdotal, but I so. But if you go with the idea that you know, the closer you are to when you're having a spiritual experience, time slows down.
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 6: And one other way I'll leave because us I know we're coming up to time. You think about when you're dreaming. When you're dreaming, you're in what's called a state of flow. You're in that state of flow, You're in that spiritual, spiritual sense, you're all consciousness, and you were having what you think is a long dream, but it's not really. It's not really that long'll your dream is a few minutes long, but it feels like you've been dreaming for hours because when you're in that spiritual state, your perception of time slows down. I have this this bed because I've had some sleep issues and so I have a bed it's called I think it's called eight sleep where it basically monitors your your sleep cycle. And reports. It doesn't app that reports. My phone is what tells me how long I've been in deep sleep and light sleep, being in rim sleep. So I'll wake up and I look at it and it'll say you were in rim sleep right before you walk could You're usually in rim right before you wake up? So you were in rim sleep for three minutes?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 6: When are you talking about three minutes? That dream I had lasted for I like it lasted for a couple of hours. It's because my perception was slowing down. So time, the perception of time is slower as we're more in that spiritual consciousness state, and as we get away from it, as we're lower vibrational, as we're listening to the bad music and watching the pad movies, and just in this chaotic state, time goes fast. Our perception of time is faster.
Speaker 2: I love it.
Speaker 1: Man, You got me thinking, got the audience thinking, I'm sure ed. Thank you so much. This was great information. Love to have you back on soon. Well, there's much more we can discuss before you go. Let the audience know once again where they can find all your content.
Speaker 6: Sure, so, the best place to bind me is my website, Faith by Reason Dot net, not dot com.
Speaker 3: Dot net.
Speaker 6: I try to get dot com, but the person who olds it will not sell it to me for under like several thousand dollars, so dot net. I also have my YouTube channel which is you know at faith by Reason. You can just you know, put my just put Faith by Reason into a search and my stuff will come up. I also have a rumbled channel. You can also do a search there and get a search Faith by Reason There. Have a Facebook page, and I have a Twitter account. I don't really act, I'm not really active on so the best place I would say is to go to Faith Byreason dot net.
Speaker 1: Excellent, Thank you so much for coming on. We will definitely do this again. And until next time. Everyone, have an excellent evening. We'll talk again tomorrow.
Speaker 2: We'll see y'all then