Speaker 1: I'm very excited to have my next guest for the Private Talk After Dark episode, Miss Samantha Saint on the couch. Hey, Hello, welcome, Miss Samantha Saint. Thank you for having me, Thank you for coming on the Private Talk Couch. I'm excited. It's been a long time since I've seen your beautiful face, you know, even though with the pandemic, even that, I don't remember the last time I've actually seen you. So I feel like you've been hiding under a rock. I wanted to get that rock and push it aside and let Private Talk listeners and your fans as well know what you've been up to. What's been going on with you? What's all the new stuff, the bad stuff, the great stuff. What do you have going on a lot of things.
Speaker 2: It has been a long time since I've seen you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I want to say at least I'll say safely five years. Absolutely, but it's like, I see that's a safe number. Yeah, that's pretty spot on.
Speaker 2: I would say, since I've kind of removed myself from the industry for a little bit, it's probably been about twenty fifteen.
Speaker 1: Okay, so you say removed yourself, does that mean you actually officially retired. You just moved away, You like just stopped doing anything like what is removed me to private talk listeners out there, to.
Speaker 2: Private talk listeners out there, I had an incident. A hookah fell over onto me. Things were great. I was fresh out of a contract with Wicked. I was excited looking to shoot with multiple companies, and you know, after one of the award shows, I went to a hook lounge.
Speaker 1: The hookah fell on me.
Speaker 2: I got really badly burned, so it kind of put my career on pause.
Speaker 1: It's not it wasn't nice. You burned your like lady parts.
Speaker 2: Well, I wasn't wearing underwear. So the hookah was the couch was lower than the table. Say this is the table, Okay, we'll tie her up. Huge hookah way too many people around. It got entangled on someone's foot.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: There's a lot going on, fell over onto me. The embers like fell into my crotch air a little lady bits, and then I went to address myself and the huge coal actually ended up underneath my.
Speaker 1: Ass third degree burns. It was awful.
Speaker 2: I ended up at the burning it downtown actually like for debreements on my ass so if you notice that now on my butt, that's what happened.
Speaker 1: It's hard. I'm assuming this is why.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, so you know, it just put me in a situation to take a step back and kind of reevaluate. I knew that I always wanted to have a family and do that, but it was never the right time. Like I was always busy in dancing and traveling.
Speaker 1: Because you were you were currently, you were married when you were in the business prior too, so it's not like you didn't have like a family per se, but you wanted to do the family life right. So I knew that I.
Speaker 2: Always wanted that, but putting it into place and make your.
Speaker 1: Career first too, And you're like, yeah, it's fast paced. Its stuff kept.
Speaker 2: Coming up, and like I want to do this, I want to do that, I want to travel here, and it just was never quite the perfect time.
Speaker 1: So is that why you Is that what you did during your break? I did? Yeah, I decided to get my IUD taken out, and you know, I had a nice little bandage on my ass and hopped on top and got that the first try. So I just have to believe it meant to be. Everything happens for the reasons. Unfortunate that you had to earn to like in those things. But you know, I'm a believer of like things are. You know, things happened for a reason, absolutely, and it's you know, it's unfortunate obviously, Like I said that, the incidents of how severe it would go through, but sometimes we need a pause button unfortunately, like the pandemic or like whatever. Things like that that kind of made people kind of sit still to kind of evaluate what was going on. My personal life was definitely.
Speaker 2: I think it's fair to say that it was off balance, and I think that happening brought everything back into balance.
Speaker 1: So it's definitely because you were in the industry at your husband, not like you being in the industry or well, that wasn't that wasn't it at all.
Speaker 2: I think I just neither of us realized that how often gets to it. It really was like he was so focused on work and I was so focused on mine.
Speaker 1: But y'all aren't giving to each other. You were just right, we're existing and.
Speaker 2: Our thing and grinding out that la life, you know, like you get caught up in it sometimes and not saying that it was a bad thing or a bad phase in our life. But I'm very grateful for what happened and how it happened, even though it took a couple of years to see it that way. You know, there's a bigger plan, so it for sure.
Speaker 1: Well, I'm happy for you. That's you know. It's it's sometimes you see people go away you don't know what's going on, But she's not like you. Definitely like when away spress by social media, you can't really like disappear, so people really start to think, like, oh, is she alive, Like, yeah, I'm alive. I'm just leaving my life kind of thing. Yeah, But you know, it's cool to see the evolution and like the growth of like seeing you from five years ago, let's say, and like to now is I feel like sometimes and not that you weren't a humble person. I just think that with life and chaotics and being in the business and being so new to things as well, and sometimes we don't know what direction is going, so it's just like you're just kind of go whichever one. Yeah, And sometimes it's here good and sometimes it's bad, and sometimes it's just it's nothing. It's just lessons of what it is. But you know, that's that's cool. Sometimes we need a little step back moment to kind of get what it is. But again, it doesn't take away your sexy You're still a beautiful mom, you know, and all those things. Is that now, it's like you're still furthering your career. So you're doing what are you actively doing? Are you shooting movies again? Are only working for yourself? What are you currently doing? Well?
Speaker 2: I you know, I think it's taken some time to I don't know what the right word words to say. I guess it's like to accept being a mom and still being able to be sexual and it not being a shameful thing.
Speaker 1: It's taken some time to realize that I'm still am. Has that been an issue for you? Yeah?
Speaker 2: I think in my own mind, just trying to navigate who I am as that new person or that new role and being comfortable in my skin and you know, growing in ways that you know you haven't seen your body do that before. So it's just different in learning to love yourself all over again. I feel like I had to get to that place where I was comfortable in my own skin before I can make myself vulnerable again. Just time, and I think really focusing on my mental health and my well being and taking care of myself. Yoga is a huge part of my life too, and just being physically fit and taking care of my body, and that helps up here in return. If good here and then I can make everyone feel good.
Speaker 1: Here literally and figure itatively all at the same time. No, that's good. I mean it's awareness, you know what I mean. For me, it's like I'm myself of you know, doing you know, self work. It's like I say, embodiment work as well. With myself is like we're always evolving as humans as we get older, and things that we've had in the past and things we want to deal with, things that we don't want to deal with. But it's also about figuring out our place, like what's the next am I? What am I going to do? What am I comfortable doing? You know? Because myself too is I you know, I was married at one time and I wanted a family and I wanted those things. But I also too is the struggle of what do I feel comfortable coming back in the camera? Am I going to feel comfortable coming back in the camera? All those things you just don't know until you're actually in it. But now you're in it. So it's like, you know, at the same time, it's like you just have to the same things love yourself. You know, you're still the same person, you know, having you're just more of you know, more of a loving person because you have these you know, beautiful children that you have and that you produce, and knowing that you're such a strong woman and that you can do evenything if you've given birth to you know what I mean, Like that's a big accomplishment, you know what I mean, So kudos to you, you know what I mean, Like that's a big thing. A lot of people don't realize what that really is is you're bringing life to the world, you know what I mean, and not to you know, go overboard. But it's just one of those things that you forget how beautiful of a thing that is, right, you know what I mean. And it's just like pouring love back into yourself. You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I you know, now I'm actually a mama too.
Speaker 1: This is you know, a new chapter as well. But I figure out.
Speaker 2: I feel like after the second pregnancy, I was able to embrace it more.
Speaker 1: I knew more what to you know, it was going on like you knew what your body kind of had done, what you could do, like what's going on.
Speaker 2: And it was harder to get pregnant the second time too, So I don't know if that's what took.
Speaker 1: You could just hop on and get it done this time. Girlfriend, No, I had to go through IVF and it was a whole thing.
Speaker 2: And that was actually during COVID, and you know it was it was a big deal and a big struggle, and once it finally happened, you know, it was a huge accomplishment. So it's like you're appreciated even more.
Speaker 1: Reward is so much bigger than like, you know, what happened.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So you know, just accomplishing all of those things and then being so happy to finally be pregnant, like you really truly appreciate it. And now like I've am working on my body and I feel good. I'm like, wait, I'm still that sexual person.
Speaker 1: She's still here too, and so mama still needs to get fucked, Okay. Mama likes to be in a dirty mommy so you know, slutty mommy. I like it when the kids go, you know, to see slutty mommy comes to play. Hey, yeah, I like it. Zaddy come get it. So, yeah, well ring for that. I mean, that's also something new for you as well, I'm sure. And so it's you know, it's one of those things that people need to talk more about because it's it's your it's your journey, and there's something that you can do about it other than just go through it, you know what I mean. And it's awesome to kind of like see those boundaries of what you're allowing yourself to do and like the levels of continuing to You're still you know, you can still do a career, you can still have the things that you want to do. So what is your comfort level of what is going on in your only fans? Are you working for other active companies or is it just only fans.
Speaker 2: Right now, I've only been focusing on my only fans. I feel like I have control of those angles of my body and what the viewers see. But I definitely have goals within the industry. Still, I'm not the performer that's like, you know, I only want to do OnlyFans. I miss shooting for companies. I miss the glitz and the glamor of all of it, to be honest, you know, I'm sure you're understand I definitely understand. For me, it's like, you know, I definitely haven't been in the industry. I haven't shot film in at least four or five years. But with the same thing being said, it's it's not hard to understand the level of what it was. It's for me is if I was in the same situation as you and me wanting to shoot. You know, For me, I'm just evolved in what I'm doing something differently, but and the same thing is I miss this. I liked being for other you know, with other companies as well, because you know, they not only lift you up and to get you other things.
Speaker 1: It's more awareness. And I liked having, you know, I was contracted. You liked having the like, the like the responsibility for certain you know, like not I prefer yourself because you always do, but you know, just for another person's work. Yeah, I mean that they well they hype you up. Yeah, they like rely on you to be like you're representing something. You know, It's cool, it's fun and I definitely had enjoyed my career and I didn't get really the contract thing until later on and the kind of thing. But for me, it's like the like every step that I took was definitely I wouldn't take it back at all, absolutely, you know what I mean. So if I had was going in now and only fans are such a big thing, I think I still too would still be doing that as well, because it's just something that I feel like kind of fuels your brand as well and keeps your the momentum of what you're like that to Choo train keep going, put all your eggs and multiple basket and multiple trains, all the trains, and you're gonna get trained city BA train train. Yeah.
Speaker 2: So I mean I definitely have goals for myself too. I you know, I've been in Penthouse, I've been in Hustler. I had to turn down Penthouse part of the year and that still.
Speaker 1: Makes me sad. Why did you have to try to?
Speaker 2: I have literally signed with Wicked the day before they offered it to me.
Speaker 1: Yeah, That's that's one of those things where it's like contracts are great, but then you're like, fuck what I do. I would have done it one day before. Literally the next day it was either the day of or the very next day, and I was like, no, hey, but it's always come back. They're still I would love to. I would love to. I just like, so that is that a goal? So what are other some accolades out there? Let's start manifesting and thing about there, Samantha, Let's do it. Let's do it together.
Speaker 2: I would love to shoot for Penthouse the magazine again. I just I've always loved getting the covers, the centerfolds. I've you know, done quite a bit.
Speaker 1: For Hustler, this Penthouse, this is which wants Penthouse and Hustler.
Speaker 2: I want to do those again, get more covers and centerfolds. I really enjoy hosting like expos, sexpos, like all that kind of stuff, like being with the people, seeing them face to face, doing the conventions.
Speaker 1: So you want to sign up conventions or you want to Yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: I miss all that interaction with our fans.
Speaker 1: I do. Yeah. So there's nothing there's not that means that's very easily obtainable to do. It's just wanting to get yourself out there too, you know what I mean. It's like now ripping off the band aid, because like right now it's like for me, it's like I love all those things great too, but I'm a little terrified to go and too A convention. Right now, I'm very personal with my fans, and I don't want them to think that I don't like them, because I love them, But I also want to be like, I don't know where you've been, and I don't know what's going on or where I've got questions and may sue after tequila too, I won't, but right now I have a question. But you know, the all those things, that's where it's like, So I just don't put myself on that yet until you know for myself. You know that's so that's the thing. It's like, you easily could do that. You know, you have a you know, a name in this industry. People know who you are. Your fans would be lining up at your booth as well. I mean, girl, you have an only fans now, people have subscriptions. I'm sure you don't cut yourself out. I think that people you know, sometimes because you've been maybe stepped away a little bit, maybe not realize that, but they're definitely there. You just gotta wake them up and be like, hey, this bitch is here. Okay, it's sextually, bitch is here. She's back, she's better than ever. You have a new you know set an outlook on things. That doesn't mean that you're not as sexy as you were before. You're just at even more a little bit more tamed sexy.
Speaker 2: Okay, Yeah, now I'm officially a molf so milf City. So is that the laptime title?
Speaker 1: Is that what you want to? Like? Target that milk?
Speaker 2: I mean, what else am I going to be? I'm not a little teen bopper.
Speaker 1: I mean, this is true. You can't be if you're not. I mean, I like it. I mean that's just I'm just saying. But like you know, there's people who come back and go for that thing only maybe that should that should be your comeback. Maybe try to look to be the Miss Cougar of the Year.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm all about it.
Speaker 1: Let's do it. I really want to painting here. At private talk after dark, we hear Samantha saying we're gonna, you know, we're gonna campaign for Cougar of the Year and.
Speaker 2: The year is not even We're gonna make it.
Speaker 1: We're gonna make this. If not, we're gonna have twork towers. We're gonna come up with our own awards, won't be biased, but we'll have other nominees hopefully I'm the only one in the category, so I'm definitely gonna put But I think that that's not a bad thing, especially if you're embracing it where you are, you know what I mean. People grow up and you've had it, you know, two years is in a horror, I mean like a big gap of time. But for you, where you're in your life is you know what I mean? Because people people are milks that are mills on the movies that aren't even MILFs, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: So I've got that title before I had kids. It's like, wait a second, what I didn't have?
Speaker 1: That's why this is why for me, the title in labeling really irks me. So I'm like, but if you're all in, then you're all in. Because like with Lisa Ann, Lisa Anne did a thing where she when she came back, she was like the milk like it was a milk thing. Julia Anne the same way where it was it was different parts of her their career, which was cool because it was a different brand, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So that's why I was like, if that's an ambraz what I am, you know, let's go for Milf City.
Speaker 1: Let do it. I really want to shoot for Joels again too. I love him, Julie candy Man, I'm sure, I'm sure you have his number. Tell him he'll do it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I was textingo with him earlier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he'll totally do it. Candy Man is like, I call Candy many for this, probably hate me. Why didn't you get that nicknames? Because have you ever looked at his fridge? He's like, he's like, will you walk in the chocolate factory? He likes every chocolate. He's from Hershey, Pennsylvania and gets in hers she bar sent into him, Like how more richie rich can he be? Like I did? True, he's one of my favorite. We're actually like we have the same birthday, so we're like the female male version of each other. I feel like I'm the more manly one, of course, but but in ways of like like how we are, like why he lets me pick on him and like I'm like, we're it's very playful. But he's a great human. But yeah, he's there, definitely. It always. He's like ahead of his time, where it's like he knows what sells, and you obviously wi you sell. You burrow out his booth before you had a fucking big ass picture. I was up there to girl like we were blown up. I love it, Julie. Julie likes, you know, like to please the ladies. I have a lot of names. It's candy Man, Julie. What funny is like for me is like when I've been around industry girls because Jewels Jordan for those of you who don't know who candy Man is aka White Chocolate aka Julie. But so i would be around like the people and the girls, and I'd be like, you talk to Jewels like that, Oh my god, I'm like yeah, because he's just a person too, Like he puts his pants on every single day, just like we do. And he's actually coolest shit if you talk to him like he's not like some god, the sex god, and like yeah, you fuck's good. Yeah, Dick is good though, yes, all of it's great. But that's what I'm saying. But that's why. But I'm just like I treat people like people treat me, and he's always been like, hello, cool, So I always fuck with him and yeah he lets me so tap tap tap bits back to work, Julie, because I know you're peeping in and here, because you know, I always yes, yes, I definitely like I mean, I definitely don't shoot, but I definitely would be on stage and be like a fluffer. I'll be like, you know, the old school. I'll be like, I just want to watch you know, Oh, I thought you're gonna get in there, like I mean, I'll fluff you on the side. That's what fluffers are, you know, on the side, I'll help you out all day long. But you know, I help him just you just I'm just biased on you. I don't know. We don't even know who's in the scene yet. We're talking about Joel. Oh, well, we don't know if he's directing it or he's in it. But you know what I mean, Yeah, no, no, no, but yeah, but yes, I'm I'm all before it. Definitely sign me up, Julie, I'm there. You heard it here.
Speaker 2: She is going to be in my official fluffer.
Speaker 1: Yes, I love it. Let's see one thing about men that always you think they always fuck up relationships? What do you think you'd label one thing? Do you think like men?
Speaker 2: Just what probably like having secrets and not being truthful like even over yeah, like even to me, it's like a lies, a lie, big or small, just keep it truthful.
Speaker 1: What is your go to strategy for achieving your success or goals? You talked about yoga. Do you have anything else that you do, like a daily ritual that it's like something you live by that's kind of grounded you since you're like to your gap of recentering yourself.
Speaker 2: I definitely it comes down to, like just physical fitness. I feel best when I start my day with working on myself. And then do you work out every day or is it too Yeah? Something leading up to this, I was twice a day, so I'm trying. It makes me feel a lot better. You know, sweat at least once a day.
Speaker 1: If people came with the warning label, what would yours be?
Speaker 2: Indecisive?
Speaker 1: Gemini both flashing light geminize. Geminis have a special place in my heart because I have a Gemini. We're all geminized here, But yes, we are indecisive. I think that it comes with time, though, because one thing I'm working on myself is trusting your intuition, because somewhere along the line is like, you know, we know what we want, but it's because we have two voices. You're like, which one do I listen to the first one yea. But because I am German, this is why I struggle with them, Like, but wait, I know there's two of me, So who's really talking first? Who's talking first? The rational one or the one who really knows what's going on? Yeah, only you will know. Yeah, I don't know. I don't know those problem.
Speaker 2: Do you have a social media weakness? Probably not posting enough. I over analyze and like I'm like, I don't know, Like you were coming up with clever. I can't say that clever clever caption is even like overwhelming to me. Sometimes I'm like, I don't even know what does then why do you just post a picture? That's what I said earlier on my I was on Instagram and like Kailani posted on my picture and I was like, I'm just gonna stoping a caption, Like I just can't.
Speaker 1: I don't always do it myself. Sometimes I'm like, sometimes I just don't know. Sometimes maybe it motivates you. Sometimes a song comes on you're like, oh great, or sometimes it just doesn't like or it's like in the moment.
Speaker 2: Like can I do a different color heart for like every.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's a lot. Just post that picture, girlfriend, I need to work on that. Yeah, I will. So you're just lurking right now. I love to scroll. You like to scroll? Do you like? What path do you like lead down? What rabbit hole do you go down to most often? Food? Food, food and company? Yeah? What moment do you wish you could relive and change?
Speaker 2: Hmmm and change?
Speaker 1: I don't know. That's a hard one. It could be anything, anything the.
Speaker 2: Shoes I put on my.
Speaker 1: Ear. I'm kidding. I don't know, you know.
Speaker 2: I always I had mentioned, like the Penthouse thing. I always wonder, like how things would have played out for me if I would have chosen that path.
Speaker 1: So maybe not signing signing a contract. I love being with Wicked.
Speaker 2: I had great opportunities, you know, I got to host ABN and go to sexpone South Africa, like things like that. But what would have have been like if it was just focused on me rather than you know, for one year being at one company just the main girl.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I always wonder about that.
Speaker 1: We never know, we never know. Yeah, I don't know. Let's see. Tell me something that everybody talks about and hypes up that you think is highly overrated. It could be anything going on.
Speaker 2: I thought for a long time TikTok, but then I got on there and then I could keep scrolling and getting stuck down the rabbit holes, like, oh, this is why everyone talks about the TikTok.
Speaker 1: See, I myself too have Like I'm like I feel like I'm just too not in like too old. I like that I might not want to say it, but say it. I'm just like I don't relate. But it's like I still have not I have. I haven't seen texass like TikTok, but it's more like little things here and there. It's not me doing anything. I'm like, where do you dance? I'm not busting out no dances. My only dances were in strip clips and those don't exist anymore, so it'll be busting it open on OnlyFans Live one Talk doesn't allow the dances. Like, well, that's the thing too. It was just another after when I saw people started getting into the in the adult industry, it was like oh I got banned or oh I got deleted, Oh I got this, and it was like they're not even doing anything. So it's like I'm like, it's just targeting, Like it's a target on the way, like targeted. Yeah, I just have too many of those already, that dodging, dodging all the land mines around that. I'm like, leave me alone. I'm trying to be safe over here and do the right things under your guidelines. Please let me live. Tell us how you really feel. I just yes, Yeah, it's a lot to keep up with.
Speaker 2: That said, it's learning a new platform. It's, you know, a lot to keep up with a lot.
Speaker 1: If you could have five physical items that you could that you could keep with you, what would they be and why? Like, if you're on an island and you have five five things physically, five physical things, hm hmm, what would you keep or what would they be? And why?
Speaker 2: I always have to wash my face before going to bed, so we would have.
Speaker 1: To find the island. You're gonna be a facewash. Okay, you have no mirror, it doesn't matter. I don't know. I just hot water, got it. I just I don't know. I need it. Specific brand? What is this brand?
Speaker 2: Yes, the Saravey foaming face swash.
Speaker 1: It's the jam. It gets rid of all your makeup and just feel gloriously clean. I like it all right, hm hmm. Chocolate, like a little chocolate I get hungry out there out probably some water.
Speaker 2: I drink about a gallon a day, so someone needs some of that. How long are we here for me.
Speaker 1: Do the math on this. We're gonna be here for a while. We're gonna be here like it's ended at least a year.
Speaker 2: Okay, then I'm gonna say beer and a beer bong.
Speaker 1: So nice party, party, party, party island. I won't be there alone. Well, since we talk about party islands, We're gonna get to my favorite part, which is called truth with Texas. It's that little game we like to play here at Private Talk and at After Dark episodes. We like, you know, you can just never know what's gonna happen, and you just use you're asking questions. So I'm gonna give there's four cards. Each card is an ace, Each suit is a different type of question, and we will go through these questions, all right, and you will tell me all your deep dark secrets. Oh boy, don't hold back. Sippet, Melissa, sippet, sipp it, sippet. All right, Private Talk, I hope that you are liking this episode with Miss Samantha Saint, we are going to get a little bit more down and dirty she doesn't even know it yet. But I'm not gonna penetrate too hard. But I'm gonna go all the way and she's gonna love it because I'm gonna like it, and I'm gonna give it to her nice and slow, and I'm gonna warm you up really good. So it's like Loube but not. But I like to spit, So I'm gonna just talk to you dirty until I just keep stuffling the cards until we land on something you're gonna pick. All right, Here we go go on top, all right, on top ace of hearts. Baby, romantic? Would you consider yourself a romantic? Miss Samantha Saint? I think so. Yeah. I love love and I love to be loved. What is the most romantic thing that you've done for a partner? You're like they do them for me, honey. No.
Speaker 2: I instantly had like a memory come to mine. Set up a very nice threesome for was it three?
Speaker 1: I don't remember how many people were there.
Speaker 2: I set up some of his favorite female performers for his fortieth birthday.
Speaker 1: It was great nice.
Speaker 2: Yeah, have you heard about this story?
Speaker 1: No?
Speaker 2: I have it, but you can tell about Oh, I don't think I can tell names, they'd probably get picked.
Speaker 1: You could just tell the story. Yeah, well, so how does the story?
Speaker 2: They're so babe, if you could have anybody for your fortieth birthday, like who do you want?
Speaker 1: So you know da and then okay, Well I just told him. I was like, so you being okay, you having a partner that knows that you're important? Does porn? And he like does he that get him off? Or he just accepts it? What you do? Like this?
Speaker 2: He loves it, loves it number one cheerleader.
Speaker 1: I think so were y'all watching porn prior together of you getting in the industry and he already had his own like number like his like you said, his faves, his tops or whatever, because it is that jealous for you. Since now you're in the industry, you become friends with some people and you're like, but those are my husband's favorites, Like how do you have that conversation?
Speaker 2: It's just like funny that those are who you ask I'm actually friends with them, So let me let me help you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, help you help? Yeah, it was fun.
Speaker 2: So it was very memorable. It was Las Vegas, So anything goes.
Speaker 1: Right for you, but is that But there's is there any qualms of like because those were his favorites. Like does it matter, like I.
Speaker 2: Was busy in the room in the other room having my fun with someone else too, so it was it was like sweet, there was plenty of room, plenty of people, and it was a good time for every So.
Speaker 1: Have your rules changed now because you guys are parents as far as what you guys do sexually or are okay with sexually?
Speaker 2: I think that the opportunities just aren't there as much, you know, so, but nothing's off the table. There's definitely rules. I think there definitely has to be.
Speaker 1: But has the rules changed since like now you having like, you know, being in being parents, because now you've had it to your hiatus you moved away, So it's like, maybe it's not that there's people in your face that are sexy girls or people that you can have access to. Or do you think that if it was in the same scenario and you guys maybe lived in such a chaotic area they are Vegas or whatever kind of place, would you still be open to the same types of treatment. Sure, yes, yes, I would say the rules have not changed. I would say that it's easier to have those kind of relationships or situations. It's not even a relationship. That's what I like about it, you know, like because it has no meaning. It's just it's just sucking and it's just whatever. Because is like it was drama free. You we're fucking we're doing this. This is a transaction of we're good, We're good. Yeah.
Speaker 2: And if it happens to real life, that's I'm more likely to probably get jealous or fullL insecure about it, you know, because it's real life.
Speaker 1: Not pretend. Yeah, not intense sexual land, you know. Five six seven e ooh, got it? All right? What is your secret sexual fantasy or do you have one? Do you have something that you maybe like you know, your husband he had these women that he liked that. Do you have something that like that on your table that if you could have a fantasy and he could fulfill it, what would it be.
Speaker 2: I feel like I'm lucky to say I've lived a bunch of my fantasies. I don't know if I necessarily have one particular one that I haven't experience. There's definitely some that I enjoyed more than others.
Speaker 1: I like, you've done it all. I like being with more than one man, I think that that's fun. And is this like a multiple group situation or is it like a cutgold situation where your husband's watching. I see that they're involved at all.
Speaker 2: I wouldn't even say necessarily my husband in the situation when in this situation just you know, even you just.
Speaker 1: Like multiple partners. Yeah, you like to have like I like going on.
Speaker 2: I like women too, Like I enjoy women as well. But I think that I've had the experiences with you know, two men or more than two. It hasn't happened as often. I feel I do enjoy it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I feel like I've only so I've only done probably I think two scenes where it was like a boy boy girl susual a situation. But that was a big no no for my ex. I'll just say X, but that it was like so he was like, for whatever reason, his thing was like he didn't want me reaching for multiple penises, which made no sense to me. But I'm like a line of Okay, whatever works for you, that's your boundary, then I'll respect it. But when I did do it for me, it was like there was a lot going on and what I mean, but I did like the fulfillment of it. Because it was always something for you to do, because it's only it's not like I don't know, it's there's more for them to please you than the other way around. Yeah, that kind of sense, you know what I mean. But again in a female situation, if for me, I think it's just more stimulation of things, because it's more like sensory overload. Yeah, where the other ones are just like getting fucked, like and that's where you want to sit up, right, that's what you're going in there to play. You're like, mommy wants to get fucked. Let's not talk, let's not like love, Let's not do anything. Choke me, spit on me, slap my ass, and just fuck the shut of me. Okay, she said up, thank you very much. See, I just know you know, you know. Do you have sex on the first day? Yes, that's how my husband. You went on one day and you've been fucking ever since. Yeah. I think I moved in like that night night that night.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yes, two hour clubs and one night had great sex. And you're like, I brought my cast iron skillet over the next day. I was like, I can use it to beat your ass, or I can cook you a good meal. What do you want, baby, get in line, bitch, this is what we're doing, thank you very much. What one who knows what she wants. I like that, though I can't like I can't.
Speaker 1: That's one thing I've liked about you from Afar because, like I said, I've never really had a conversation with you, but we've had like in like loose conversations with groups like but even like group settings to like party type things. But you could always see that you're because someone that you own your own like you own the room where you you know what you want, you know. That's why it's always like I like people who know what they want and it doesn't matter some people get offended or like whatever. I'm very blunt myself. I don't mean any harm by what I say to people. I don't hurt, meant to hurt people's feelings. But I'm a straight shooter. So I like the very same, the same the way. It's like, that's just what I am fucking and I like what I like and that's pretty and that's the thing it's like. And that is a lot to offer because a lot of people are hide behind like I like this, but I'm just gonna go cheat and do it. But I'd rather be honest and open because it's gonna like come to like in the darkest comes to the light, you know what I mean kind of thing. It a lot for it. So it's like i'd rather be with somebody who's down with it and not like make this person into someone I want them to be shooting like, No, we're fucking. We're all fucking. I'll get you fucked up. I'm gonna fuck it works forever. Yeah, I like it. Yeah, what's your favorite body part that you're most proud of? Hmmm? Uh, you need some help.
Speaker 2: I would say my tits, but I had to pay for them, so they truly mine?
Speaker 1: I don't know. I mean you paid for them, there's yours. They're not they're not in collections they belong to you? Or are they?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I definitely own those titties. Yeah, so your tits. I like it. I like my feet too. I think I have cute feet. Do you have a foot fetish? No, I'm just I don't have nice nice toes. People stuck on your feet, Yes, it's how you like it.
Speaker 2: Sometimes I'm ticklish, so sometimes I.
Speaker 1: Get all your like nerve endings are down there.
Speaker 2: I mean rub them, maybe kiss on them, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Maybe what about sucking up the toes. I don't know.
Speaker 2: I just remember that a good noise or a bad noise to me, bad not necessarily bad.
Speaker 1: That came out wrong.
Speaker 2: I just remember I had the scene that I did with Mick Blue and his wife Anica. Uh, and he was into like the they were both like into the toe sucking and sucking his feet and all that.
Speaker 1: It just flashed, Yeah, a flash before your porn eyes. You just.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I don't, I don't know. I mean teach their own. I just I'm ticklish down there, I guess.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: No, it's not my biggest turn on confidence, not cockiness. Don't be confused.
Speaker 1: Ever given head while driving? Yeah, like all the time. Yeah. Do you do you ever have a crush on a teacher? Mm hmm.
Speaker 2: There's one we all thought was cute, but I don't know. It's too young.
Speaker 1: I didn't go to college, so no, what let's see what is the most Nope, not that one either, not for you. Have you ever been a booty call? Yeah, tell us your favorite booty call story.
Speaker 2: I'm about to be a booty call tomorrow.
Speaker 1: I'm excited, exciting. Can you tell us what she thinks gonna happen? Is it a situation situation or is it just a one on one or is it multiples because you said you like multiple people.
Speaker 2: It's a situation that we've talked about and it just hasn't happened yet. So it's like the lead up, the build up, the sexual tension.
Speaker 1: So you're get fucked. Yeah, that's the plan. Are you filming it for only fans or is it personal content only? I don't know. I have the app don't downloaded for too fast. Seven.
Speaker 2: So if it happens and he wants it to be filmed, I'll, you know, get the necessary so.
Speaker 1: You're prepared with him with to to five seven in case of emergency. I like it Group business woman. It was ninety nine cents, so I will say it was probably money. Well spin it'll pay for itself.
Speaker 2: It's not part of the plan, but if it happens that way, I will I will document.
Speaker 1: Okay, So you're very but in a relationship, what is an absolute deal breaker for you? In a relationship? You have you give a lot on the table you talked about you don't like liars, You don't like this. Is there something in particular that we have somebody like that? You know your man or your partner would do that. You're just like, can't stay with you.
Speaker 2: I just feel like being so open and honest. You have to keep it open and honest when there's that opportunity to.
Speaker 1: Be that way.
Speaker 2: Don't be anything but that. Yeah, Like, don't lie to me about what you had for breakfast, Like that's fucking stupid.
Speaker 1: Like, just don't lie. I don't care big or small, just my lying. Yeah, lying is a deal breaker. Yeah, all right, next card, Let's go for the middle Ace diamonds, spicy al right, cut or uncut? I guess uncut. It's what I see most often. It's what I see most of what it feels better.
Speaker 2: I don't know that I really noticed a difference to you.
Speaker 1: I've I feel like the only real difference I feel like is anal not my thing. That's true, that's your no no spot, well tightening up? So is that something that's completely offfliments for you in the bedroom is anal?
Speaker 2: I used to do a lot of it, but I used to drink a lot of tequila.
Speaker 1: So it happened.
Speaker 2: My husband wore taking me to Mexico quite often, and then.
Speaker 1: Is that why is it just tequila happens? He's like, he's smart. Look, she's not gonna give me anal unless I take her to Mexico. Mexico, baby, Mexico, let's go. Yeah. I don't know. I just I've tried it. I don't feel like I ever was able to figure it out very well. So I just I don't know. It's just not my thing, and I think that's okay. That's okay, I'm okay with it. I'm in the same boat. I've done it a handful of times. I've probably done it just the same as million times and movies I've known as much as I've done in my personal life. I have to really want it, and I've never really really wanted it. Like when you really grave anal, I think it would be a drunken tequila night, like you know, you're like spontaneously be like fucking just fuck me the ass, you know, the fucked up thing.
Speaker 2: It was the first time I met my husband, Apparently I let him fuck me in my ass, and I it was a good idea. I was like, Wow, I really miss and misled that man.
Speaker 1: Talk about being honest. That's why Skillet came over, bitch. He was like, he should let me do antel at first night. Come on over, baby, what else can we go wrong? Like? Now you're gonna cook for me? This is great? Yeah, best move in the bedroom. Do you have something that you think that you know whatever? Can I get out to the pile driver? No, I'm just kidding out. I don't do that. I'm like, I absolutely hate pile driver. I'm like, I'm so kidding. No, I'm I'm uh, you know.
Speaker 2: I like missionary, I like the romance. I like making out. I like hands all over each other and end up in dogging a passion, smack my ass.
Speaker 1: And come on me. I don't know, Come on, where do I want this? Come on you and me on me on the Ass's everywhere a fair game? Well yeah, what's the longest period of time you've gone without having sex? Probably?
Speaker 2: Well it just wasn't our thing. Like it's beautiful to be pregnant, but I don't know, it just didn't work out that way.
Speaker 1: So did you get sexually frushrated? Did you masturbate during that time? Did you just do nothing? Well?
Speaker 2: I had my outlet with OnlyFans. So you know, I was able to interact with my fans that way, still making customs. They didn't know I was pregnant. I just wore outfits.
Speaker 1: You just couldn't tell.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so I was still able to be sexual and interact with my fans and myself that way. But it just, I mean, we had sex, it just wasn't like a huge part of our life.
Speaker 1: At that point. Yeah, least sexy part of a man. I don't know, like it depends on the situation.
Speaker 2: I'm just thinking like unkept hands or you know, bad feet or something like that, like he's got.
Speaker 1: Dirt under his nails.
Speaker 2: Like, take care of shot off and take care of your parts.
Speaker 1: Take care of your parts, Okay, tune those parts, keep them, keep them kept. Sex position that you would like to try? Is there any that you have not tried? Pile driver?
Speaker 2: Well, considering we're used to being told what position to be in and for how long, I feel like I've probably tried them all.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I would have to see. Do you have a comment sutra book.
Speaker 1: Or whatever it's called, see if there's any in there. We'll have done a private a private time. I have a talk podcast one shortly hopefully maybe so Yeah, that'd be nice. Yeah, I don't have like there's for me. I'm like, I feel like I'm the same, but I'm like I've tried a lot of things, like and I'm not like me, I hate pile driver, not trying anything like crazy. Only so many people can pick me up, you know what I mean, so they don't drop me. Now I'd be like this. People would be like, I'm like, I don't really trust you. Not that I don't trust you, but I'm a big bitch and I'm not then in the kindest way, but like I'm not skinny.
Speaker 2: There is a lot of performers that I feel like we're on this skinnier side or shorter side too, Like I would worry.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and i would like try to prove a point. I'm like, there only be some people that I'm like, just don't pick me up, Like I don't. I don't see this going well for me. I'm not trying to take a chance. You should have each time you have a guest, come on, have them demonstrate position. Would Jersey missionary, let's see it with you? Oh, I have to be a part of this, Yeah, to demonstrate how do I get suckered into this. It's two people having sex. True, But then but wouldn't I be doing that, like showing them a move. Maybe that's the thing I'm showing them because it's me insinuating. Yeah, you're like, yeah, just get over here, you bring it. Oh, when I take my headphones off, We'll definitely do this towards the end so I can go over there, because once I go over there, I can't talk, and then I can't say anything, and then I'm like vulnerable un space. Not of this, Listen, I'm not afraid of anything. I'm definitely a queen of big booties. I'm not afraid of positions. I mean, I could do a lot rary I'm.
Speaker 2: Understanding that your listeners might appreciate.
Speaker 1: Definitely, you will do a demonstration, but I will do it at the end because I definitely want to see It's almost like a you know, I'm envisioning in my head as it gets hotter on things, you know what I mean. But I want to see how you're gonna have to come up you penetrate me with your non dick, that you're gonna be a missionary, you kind of scissor this. You're a girl, you know, because that's like the missionary for females. That's what I think about it. For a good scissor, that's fine too, scissoring. You know, do you have a celebrity hall pass or maybe he wouldn't be a hall pass, but you have a celebrity in mind and he came through the door and you would like tomorrow, Oh I have to say a name. Yeah, that's one of the questions about the thing. Lose your celebrity hall pass. I don't know. Is there a celebrity that you would want to fuck? But if you saw him and then he was game whatever or wasn't whatever, he's not his choice.
Speaker 2: It's actually a couple, or there's they're just so hot. I love Megan Fox, the machine Gun Kelly. I think they're so hot.
Speaker 1: I hosted.
Speaker 2: He was the performer at.
Speaker 1: AVN year I hosted. Yes, they are just a hot. They definitely radiate sex sex like they look. They're very they fit very well Togeah. Yeah, I like it. Have you ever been cock blocked by a friend? Probably trying to think of that, I like, what asshole cockblob? Or have you cock blocked a fron? Probably? Like no, You're not gonna go have sex right now, You're gonna hang out with me? How dare you? Uh? I can't think of it. Have you ever had pity sex? Why do you look at me like? I know these answers don't know. I'm just thinking, h No, I haven't no pity sex for you. I feel like that's not a truth truth answer, and we want the truth here. I feel like you probably didn't want to fuck somebody, but you did anyways, maybe because of your husband and you were just being a team player, or maybe because you know, because you know as a wife sometimes you may want situations and he may not want it, and vice versa. So you still have to be a team player because then the other person will get awkward, and then then anybody wants that, everybody that you're right? So you pity fuck people? Sure? Yeah, you see how I brought that out on you? You know? Sure? Is that a shirt? It's yes? Or no? Okay, yeah, it's fine. You're like, damn it, God, my palms are girl girl or guy both? Both? Have you ever had somebody sit on your face? Yes? As a man froggy style, I knew you're gonna say it a froggy style. No, how did they sit on your face? Is there a new style we need to learn here? Private talk?
Speaker 2: Maybe I'm misanswered, I don't. You never said it was a man sitting on.
Speaker 1: I said, as a manner or a manner. I know, I didn't I thought that. Huh yeah, okay, yeah, so it was a woman only sitting on my face, but she could froggy style you too, true? Hmmm. This whole term froggy style is new to me, so me too. I honestly, I just recently learned this and months ago, so I'm new to it too. But I was very intrigued because I think there's a time and place for froggy style, you know what I mean? Because sometimes, like if you're in like a flat area not a car, we have more space. I feel like it doesn't really become froggy style because then you extraddle someone's face and then I don't know what that is, but you know, that's more obtainable of a site. I'm all about eating some ass because my thing is just funny to me, to someone to froggy style over hover over my face for you to get your ass lips. That's just funny to me, it's like, it's not I'll eat ass. Don't get me wrong, But in that position, I think I would laugh, maybe not like it takes a certain level of confidence to just come. Maybe in the moment I would say maybe no, but like, would you really say no? In the moment, no, I'm saying in that moment, I would think it would be weird. But now, because I've talked about Froggy style, if I was ever in that moment, I would absolutely a thousand percent laugh and be like I cannot, Like I've been waiting for this move all of my life. It's finally I've been waiting for it not to happen. That's the problem. We don't want Froggy Seul boy, Please don't prog you style me. I don't think I would be open to that at all. How are you telling your future? I'm telling them right there. They're listening to future, my future, my future partner. You know, best friend husband is out there listening to private talker. Now I don't know who he is, but I'm manifesting him, so he's listening, so he knows not this. Texas don't want that Froggy style. But I don't want it. I don't think I could respect my You look at them the same sense. Clubs. We're kinky, okay, are you kinky? I think you're kinky. Whips and chains. We know your name, Miss Samantha Saint. Do you have like a dungeon room or you would be?
Speaker 2: We could, but we turned it into a gem during COVID, so, uh yeah, I think like pre kids probably mark kinky, you know, like dirty to tie up underneath the bed and mattress whipped those out.
Speaker 1: You have lots of toys, yeah, is it like a like a drawer, a chest like bags full? They're just bags? Uh yeah.
Speaker 2: I just unfortunately like I don't feel like I get to use them as often as I would like to.
Speaker 1: Have you ever pegged the man?
Speaker 2: No, but the interest is definitely there, The curiosity is there. I just have never had the situation or the right opportunity the partner that's you know, or whatever that's into that.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know how to but I'm not opposed to it. Have you ever stopped on a girl in the ass? Yes, I remember was probably it was definitely like a dildo or some sort of toys in the ass something. Yes, Yeah, it's hachi or dildo, a'tachi. Dominant or submissive.
Speaker 1: I like both. It just depends on the day, time and place. Yeah, would you say that you are more most often in your current relationship more dominant or submissive or does it switch out with that as well? I think it switches out with that as well. Been blindfolded? Been blindfolded during sex? Yes, favorite time to have sex at night? Most number of times you've had sex in one day?
Speaker 2: Hmmm, A number of people or number of times or both?
Speaker 1: Number of times and then number of people. Okay, we're gonna ask that next, but why throw let's throw it all in there.
Speaker 2: Probably number of times in a day, probably like four or five.
Speaker 1: That's a lot. Not really like I had nine before. Okay, well not myself personally, but on this show personally. Actually no, well no, that's not that. Answer was gonna say the times I came, but that was thirteen. But that wasn't that. But yeah, that's good. Yeah. There was somebody who was in the mission. He was like on like it was a long night. Oh god, that reminds me of something else, So like, oh wait, that's okay. So I kept like bringing all these memories back for you, Like, yeah, it's like you know, tingling them out of you started tingling your big lady parts earlier with a shot. Now it's tingling you know, your memory into all these.
Speaker 2: Beautiful we You know, we are blessed to be in an industry where we have a lot of sexual experiences and sometimes they run together and you forget about.
Speaker 1: Some and then grow my whole, like my whole adult career is blended together, because it's just like before I knew it, it was ten years and that like I've been in business for a really long time, you know what I mean, And so it's like I don't remember from what situation in two thousand and six. Okay, well I did my so my background in the beginning, So I did the reality thing for Shane's World, which was like a one thing in two thousand and six, and then I actually did that was just a one off thing. And then in two thousand and seven I did Bang Bros. Which was okay, when I actually started started, so two thousand and seven technically, but I did my first scene in two thousand and six.
Speaker 2: I think I was like ten, twenty ten or eleven, I'm not really sure.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I can't remember it. Just time flies and you're having fun. But it's like, you know, it went from doing movies and then you know, dancing and this that whatever. It's just like you don't realize how much time goes by, and then it's like before you know, then you're like, fuck, it was two years ago, and then two years it was like ten years. Ten years. That's why I was yanking about when I when I saw you, I was like thinking, I really don't remember an event, but Muslims it would be events or something like that kind of thing that I would see you in those settings. But I would say safely five years, but may have been longer, you know what I mean. Like I've also haven't shot scenes in five years, like you know what I mean. So it's just even saying that out loud, it was weird. It seems like it was yesterday. Like I'm always thinking about it, and then I talk about it on here and I'm like, yeah, three or four. I really don't I think it's about four or five. I don't really know exact but roughly in that setting I spoke too much. We need to really remember the pinpoint in that exactly. And then nowadays they really are. They released movies after the fact that they've had them for so long, like I think I just recently well I think one just came out from when I was contracted the disc never because we had so much content, and they're like, can you promote this? I'm like yeah, but I'm like, this was so long ago, like but it looks that it appears it was yesterday. But sorry, guys, it wasn't. Only fan is the only place is the truth? Have you ever been caught masturbating? No? I don't, not that I can remember now maybe for a scene set up, it doesn't. It was like real sex and public yes, where let's tell let's talk about it.
Speaker 2: Trying to remember. I guess like the first time was probably with my high school or fresh out of high school boyfriend, like on the top of a parking garage.
Speaker 1: It was fun.
Speaker 2: I realized I like doing it outside, you know, I've done in the woods, like the exhibitionists type thing, like the fear of getting caught definitely kind of thing.
Speaker 1: I like, Yeah, all right, last ace is a naughty question. That's our favorite here at Private Talk. Oral sex sloppy or clean? Sloppy, sloppy toppy, nice and wet, craziest sex act you've ever done?
Speaker 2: I don't know how I'm supposed to narrow that down.
Speaker 1: What's one of the craziest either scenes or something in your personal life like that that stands out like, yeah, you're you know, adventurous. We know, we've talked about it here, we got a little breakdown here and there. But what's something that stands out like that's like over the top that you maybe wouldn't have done.
Speaker 2: I would definitely say one of the scenes that one of the beginning first scenes that I did for Jewels was like a blowbang and he had the guys all wearing like a little camping like headlamps shining down on me. Otherwise it was dark in the room. I couldn't tell who was who. It was hot and just surrounded pick a dick, Yeah, I couldn't. I couldn't tell who was who.
Speaker 1: So in those situations you really don't at that point, it's like it doesn't really matter. That's kind of guessing like which one who are you? I don't know? But this is fun. Yeah that was hot. Spit or swallow, swallow If it's in my mouth, I'll swallow it for sure. Get or done. HM, biggest turn off, something that you just absolutely cannot stand it. I'll just make your pussy dry, don't fuck with it.
Speaker 2: No, it's like rude, obnoxious, like Heckler kind of.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been in the act and you just like was like, no, I'm not inn just left no, no, down for the business my high club yes or no No. An airplane no, no, that'd be fun, though, have you I have I how do you achieve that?
Speaker 2: Especially these days?
Speaker 1: Well, it was early on it priday lot a time. No, it was on a Southwest flight at night. It was spoon spoon So it was actually coming home from doing the scene in Bingbros. When I first started, So there was like porn and gut people behind us, and then we were on the same row and then we just spooned and then like we kind of I didn't fuck like all the way, but I was fucking. And then like the lady like the flight attendant kept going back forth, so I was even really nervous. I'm like, she knows we have a blanket over us. And then so I was like I just turned around and then he was like I'm going to finish, So he jerked off in the pillow and you know, maybe one day, but yeah, nowadays it's really difficult because everybody has phones. People were doing whatever. Like you know, this was back in way back in My sounds so fucking old, a long time ago, in two thousand and six, you know what I mean.
Speaker 2: So different times, different times. Yeah, you know, I would love to check that one off my list. It just hasn't happened, so.
Speaker 1: Not yet, not yet, never sat Does size matter to a certain extent, I mean, what's your favorite penis size? If you could pick one to sit on, what would it be? Samantha a solid six seven inch or nice and thick? Nice, and get it done. She's gonna get it done. Yeah, hmmm. Favorite place to have sex my bed. Have you ever called somebody out for having a boner in public that I know or don't know, or just in general, like your husband, a friend, like maybe you were an acquaintance that you were getting in a sexual thing, or maybe you made it, you know, hard in public on purpose.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm sure it's happened. I'm I don't know if I've directly called them out. If I saw it, I probably grabbed it, So I've.
Speaker 1: Probably grabbed it. Are you loud or quiet during sex?
Speaker 2: Probably towards the quiet side at.
Speaker 1: The beginning and then work up. Are you a dirty talker? Are you just a moner and a groan? And it depends on the day.
Speaker 2: Depends on the day and how much wine I've had.
Speaker 1: Have you ever been attracted to your partner's best friend? Sure? Have you fucked the best friend? No, no boundaries.
Speaker 2: We all want to stay friends, you know what I mean. There's some there, like you know, close like family, so that'd be weird.
Speaker 1: Have you ever worn wireless panties while at dinner? No? Never, Maybe you should try it, you have you no, but people talk about it, so I put you know what I mean, Like, I don't think I could because I don't like being not in control of my own violation, which is whatever, But people say it's hot. I mean it's a whole control issue too, you know what I mean. Obviously, you would hope your partner would make you fucking you know, do something make you like feel so uncomfortable that you couldn't take it, or scream or orgasm really loud, like you know, the Hairrymets Sally type thing. Yeah, but you know I would like I would do it to my partner. I would be the one who controlled it. I would be all day, I'd be like but I also wouldn't be super crazy until the end, like until you're about to get the check and then it doesn't matter. Yeah, you still gotta eat you game game. Have you ever faked an orgasm? Yes, you're like all the time, all the time, especially not now. Can you tell us? Can you can we hear what your orgasm? And it sounds like put me on the spot. Oh fuck, yes, right there, you're gonna be right there, yes, guys. Oh, oh that's man. I believed it. Guys, I believed it.
Speaker 2: I have to do that was without touching myself. I could do a lot better, like private talk.
Speaker 1: Sometimes my girls gotta take it, do we. I mean sometimes if I want to stop a situation, I totally will. Yeah. I mean sometimes you just need to get it done. Yeah, get it done, Get it done.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 1: I feel like you passed my test. I feel like, you know, I didn't go too hard on you. I use lube, I didn't spit on it. I gave you know something big, you know, it was naturally the thing that you wanted. Is there anything that you want to ask, Miss Texas, is there anything that you want to get off your little sexual chest? Do you want to show me missionary?
Speaker 2: What are you trying to come? Do this missionary with me? Show the people what they want?
Speaker 1: Say? Please Miss Texans, these Miss Texas?
Speaker 2: Is that what I really want to see is missionary though with us?
Speaker 1: That's what you said, you said this, play this whole. I'm playing your game. I don't ever get off my queen thrown over here. I'm doing this for you. I'm going in the dark territory over here on this big blue couch. I'm not sure what's going to happen do. I just like it the lay back for you? I mean, what am I doing? Are you showing me? Or who's showing you? I think you just hop on top? So you want me to show what missionary? My jeans are too tight to do anything else. So oh you heard her? Okay, guys, so this is what missionary is, she says, I'm supposed to show my guest show big O, the after dark guest. I will show every guest a missionary posician, some sort of sex position. Maybe. I don't know if this will go here? All right,