Speaker 1: Hi, Billy Cunningham, the great American of course. Red Baseball kicks off tonight about six ' ten. Beat up on the Cubs last night seven to one. More trades are taking place. We're going to cover them for you all day. A mon Pass's move on to Bruce Crew got back at UC baseball player.
Speaker 2: We'll see what happens with that.
Speaker 1: All the coverage begins at about six ' ten, all the trades which may take place between now and then, we'll be live right here in the Big one seven hundred WLW. But first of all, Julie Gunlock is with the Independent Women's Form. She's appeared in the Wall Street Journal, the New York Post, the Washington Post, New York Daily News, and more Los Angeles Times. She's also a conservative thinker and a mother and Julie Gunlock, welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Before we really get started, I want to ask you this question. Is it possible that when I look at the campaign now of Kamala Harris, last night they did a call in which it was called white Dudes for Kamala, and there was another call into which it was white women for Kamala. She's known as Mama La Kamala Harris to remake her. And normally when I think about racial themes, I think about racism. You know, from many, there's one, not from one, there's many, from many, there's one people in the United States of America. And so when called on this by some of the commentators, like, wait a minute, White women are very diverse, have different interests, different values. Black men exactly the same. White dudes, they say, white dudes for Kamala were completely different. About seventy percent are going to vote for Trump, thirty percent were not. And is there a sense that once again the Democratic Party of the Confederacy, the Democratic Party of Jim Crow of Lynchings, the Democratic Party of Affirmative Action, the Democratic Party of DEI, they're thinking in about dividing up the electorate into racial and sexual categories, to act as if all of us have different interests. Were you would all a little bit offended with that? Or that typical for the typical for the Democratic Party?
Speaker 3: Absolutely, absolutely and love there is no doubt about it. You mentioned the segregationists, uh of that is the roots of the Democrat Party. They are the party of the KKK, They are the party of racism, they are the party of slavery, and so it is not a surprise at all that the most divisive presidential Democrat presidential nominee, and she, for all intents and purposes, is although she didn't receive one vote, is the It is tapping into the origins of the Democrat Party. It is incredibly disturbing to see how they are dividing people up, how they are are having these race based and sex based calls again to divide people into their little categories, and to suggest just to people around the country that if you don't agree with dudes for Kamala or you know, single cat ladies for Kamala, then you're somehow outside of the norm. The woman who was running the call for the cat ladies call, she was smug, she had this childlike voice. Turns out she kind of does this as an influencer. I found the whole thing repugnant. Same with the dudes. I found it particularly interesting some of the dudes that were on there, including Peter Pete Boudhajet, who basically said abortion is a great thing for men because it gets them out of the responsibility. So you sleep with a woman, you get her pregnant and then thank goodness, she can abort the baby, so you don't have any responsibility. These are democrat men. They were telling us exactly who they are, and we should listen.
Speaker 4: You know JD.
Speaker 2: Vance.
Speaker 1: I've interviewed him a dozen times, known them for eight years.
Speaker 2: She goes to my church. Good guy.
Speaker 1: If he had to revise and extend his remarks, he probably wouldn't have said cat ladies.
Speaker 2: He would have come up with something else.
Speaker 1: But liberal women, seemingly especially college educated, don't want to have children, don't want to get married, and they want to have hook up relationships, and the idea of a family life, which is the core of human survival, is family life is ignored. He could have said that a bit more artfully. However, the point he's making is legitimate. Am I right or wrong? I'm never going to run for the vice presidents. I won't be held to account for this. But the point he's making is a valid one.
Speaker 3: Yes, absolutely, And I was very disappointed to see some women on the right criticize him for this when he was not talking about women who want to get married and haven't been lucky in love and so are not married and don't have kids. Not because of their own decisions. But because really absent their own choices, right, it's women who haven't found the right person to get married to, or women who deal with fertility issues, or women who have had miscarriages. Of course, he was not talking about those women. Those women value children, they value motherhood, they value marriage, they want those things, so of course he wasn't talking about them. He was talking about a segment of our society, the sneers at marriage that tells women they don't need men, that hate men. This is what I like to call the Sex in the City demographic, which that cultural phenomena that television show is still with us in it affective particularly gen X. My generation of women, many of whom never got married, didn't have kids, and as a result, we do have a demographic of women in this country who don't have children, who are not married, and because of that, I think it really affects. Look, I wouldn't be that interested in schools if I didn't have three kids who were failed by the public school system. That is one of the reasons I care about I wouldn't care so much about toxic masculinity if I didn't have three little boys that I'm raising to be good men and be are feminists out there saying just by virtue being a man, you're a toxic human being. I care about these issues because of my children, because of my offspring, and it's absolutely insane to say that these leftist women when you look at the polling childless single women are radical leftists. That is who he was addressing again, not women who believe in the family, value the family, and value motherhood even if they don't themselves experience that well.
Speaker 1: I read one of your blog postings that Julie Gunlock about the Mom's Guide to Parenting Trains Questioning Kids Ohio and jd Vance. Of course, the smear is a position on this, Jada Vance, and I believe, and I don't know, I can't speak you, but if you're twenty five or thirty or thirty five or forty years old and you want to go through the transitioning process or whatever that is, and if you want to have surgery and you're thirty years old, it's your body, your life, have at it.
Speaker 2: JD Vance.
Speaker 1: And most Americans believe that if you're a child, if you're a juvenile, you should not make shall we say, adult decisions when you're fourteen or fifteen years old that and they don't they smear that differential between children and adult. And if you're an adult and you want to go through with it, have at it. But if you're a child, government always steps in to say to parents and kids, what you can't do with your own body?
Speaker 2: Correct.
Speaker 3: Well, look, I mean, if we're going to allow trans transidentifying children, which frankly I don't believe there is such a thing as a trans child, but if a child does have body dysphorient decides that, I mean, if we're going to let kids cut off their body parts, then we should really get away with laws preventing smoking, child buying packs of cigarettes. Maybe we should allow children to drive, Maybe we should allow children to drink alcohol. I mean, let's just take down all the barriers. But I want to go back to one thing you said, Billy. I used to be of the opinion it's sort of a more libertarian standpoint that if you're an adult and you want to do these things, God blessed, do.
Speaker 2: Whatever you want.
Speaker 3: I no longer believe that, And part of it is because of how much I have read about sort of transgender surgeries and these Essentially, it's become not vogue to say sex changes, but because and really you can't change your sex. But it used to be known as sex changes and cross dressers and transvestin. All those words are now gone and they've been replaced because because liberals love to change words, they love to put happy sounding words on what is really beastly processes like gender affirming care means cutting healthy body parts off. And I used to say, if you're an adult, fine, fair enough, But I think there are a lot of very mentally unstable people who have gender dysphoria have been fed this by the psychological and social work industry and medical communities, and I think that we need to stop mutilating people period, no matter their age. I think it is very rare where this kind of surgery actually helps people, and I think that too often people assign a solution without fully understanding the comorbidities that might be feeding it. So I'm just I really think that this process in general, no matter the age of the person, needs to stop, and we have to have a lot more research into this because we're doing these kind of experimental surgeries not just on children but adults. And if you watched Matt Walsh's video on his documentary. He showed the pain that a lot of adults go through and end up detransitioning, and this is after they've mutilated their bodies, so they're not never whole again.
Speaker 1: That's especially true for children. You have another post about what happens when you send your child to school and the teacher begins politics instead of reading, writing, and arithmetic. It is particularly true in college. There's a handful of conservative colleges. The great majority kids go into as freshman year and many have no political viewpoints whatsoever, but they come out as marching Marxist. I have a friend of mine who sent his daughter to Columbia University graduated or try to graduate in May and couldn't get it done, couldn't graduate because of all the Hamas funded Iran protests that were destroying the campus. What do you do when you pick a college, no matter what it is, even middle of the road Midwest college, and your child never comes out as a constitutional republican conservative. They come out as marching Marxist. You have a columnist, how do you stop that?
Speaker 3: You know, this is the thing and it's really important to talk to your children before they go to college and up at IWF we have a number of guys on how to talk to your kids about X, Y and Z, a bunch of different everything from Columbus Day to gender transition. We have a whole bunch of these sort of guides. And there's now there's the Tuttle Twins, which is a great book series. There's a whole bunch of book series now that are really aimed at teaching children the principles of liberty, of free markets, of more small government solutions to problems you have. Even this even encompasses environmental issues like why why going nuke is a much better thing than you know, joining some green new deal. So what I really encourage parents to do is don't wait till they go off to college and then have a conversation with them. Have a conversation with them when they're little. Tell them who you are, why you believe what you believe, why individual freedom is so important. Again, there's no your children are not too young to understand these principles and to be in to start learning about them. If you teach them early, they are more likely to hang on to the talk at dinner, talk on your way to church, talk when you're taking a walk with them. It's really really important to talk to your kids. I don't think enough people do it these days.
Speaker 2: Great point.
Speaker 1: Now, lastly, Cincinnati sincenly public schools is subject now to the voucher system Ohio. And you know you worked for Mike DeWine so many years ago in Voinovich. Yes, and that is we have a voucher system. Now. It used to be you had to be like in a failing school district, which all the urban districts are, but now it's ubiquitous. You don't have to be in an urban And so what's happened now with CPS is that since I public school, same thing in Chicago, New York, Atlanta, is that we have a voucher system. And so parents who care want to get their kids out of failing schools in which there's track meets in the hallway, the f fort is used in the classroom, there's videos being shared during school of sexual acts among the students, and they want their kid out of that. And so now there's a way out, which is take the voucher. About eight to nine thousand dollars go to a Catholic school, a parochial school, especially and you get out. So the top ten percent are leaving urban public schools with the voucher system, leaving behind a different population. And it concerns me because I want every kid to learn. I want every child, especially in at risk kid to get a good education. When you come out of urban schools at the age of eighteen, the odds of you reading and writing at the appropriate level is almost impossible because the teachers don't communicate it. There's no failing inside the school. There's little teaching. It's like a day care service. And the top cream is already left. And in Cincinnati we have something called One in Hills High School with two thousand kids, and so those are the ones that have functional parents, functional families, and they want to move on with life. What do you do with eighty ninety percent of the kids in urban districts that are taught by the teachers' unions and they have DEI principles and all these other affirmative action type stuff going on, and the kid doesn't learn.
Speaker 2: As a society, what do we do.
Speaker 3: We absolutely need to have universal school choice. We absolutely need to give especially vulnerable poor children the opportunity to choose schools that they like and that fit within their family structure, whether that's a certain religion, whether even the timing of schools can be different. With the universal school Choice, you are going to get more and more schools cropping up, popping up, being innovating. There's going to be innovation in education again where parents can choose the school that's best for them. And look, that doesn't mean that public schools have to go away. If you want to spend less money on a public school situation, or if you want to use that entire amount on a private school, you know, it calls me to know and that my child who had an IEP, which is an individual education program set up for him because of a learning issue that he had, they allocated thirty two thousand do and they failed him over and over and over again. Once we pulled him out of that school, we did assessments and they were pushing him through, actually giving him quite high grades, but he was he was actually failing any kind of tests to measure how he was doing. Thirty two thousand dollars, You think about what I could have done and what I am doing now with thirty two thousand dollars. Now, if people want to choose a less expensive roud in pocketing that money for tutoring or whatever.
Speaker 2: That's fine.
Speaker 3: But the point is if people have this amount of money in their pockets, that will spur innovation and people will create new schools and they'll be more and more choice out there, and children will really be able to find the niche school that fits them and fits their parents.
Speaker 1: Joli Gunlock, Independentwomen's Forum dot Org. A lot of programs, a lot of teaching, a lot of articles. That's wonderful having all my screen saver. It's great. Once again, Julie Gunlock. You're a great American, and thank you for coming on the Bill cunning Show.
Speaker 3: Thank you, Julie, always love coming on. Thanks so much, God.
Speaker 1: Bless you all. Let's continue with more. And there it is. Those are the solutions, how many parents take them. Let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham with you every day at your home of the Reds News Radio seven hundred WLWI. Billy Cunningham, as I broadcast to you fellow great Americans left and right, I see the Secret Service Acting director is speaking about the Trump assassination attempt. And what I'm hearing is truly unbelievable. Like many I've been through Secret Service checkpoints, provide a social Security number, data birth your name. I assume they run me through some database or whatever. And if you simply attend it as an ntendee, you know, you have to go through metal detectors and they scrutinize everything about you. They have a perimeter, and according to these experts, the preimeer has got to be in excess of five hundred yards or maybe as long is a thousand yards, which is sixty six tenths of a mile, because a expert sniper could obviously kill someone from a mile away. And so he said the technology has changed completely since Deely Plaza nineteen sixty three, and that they assume, as these acting directors are speaking of the Secret Service in the FBI, that the assaults coming our way will not be of someone with a handgun behind the president. They've had a practological exam before they could sit there. But it's going to be from long distance sniper fire or militarized drones. So I'm listening to this, I'm thinking, Okay, militarized drones and long distance snipers from a mile out, mile out, there should have been protection from mile out and maybe screening off of the podium itself one hundred yards on either side, to make sure that no one from a mile and a half out couldn't try to kill the president or the attendees at the rally, and they can't. Testimony is we can't explain this. We have no idea why this occurred. And so some of the senators, like Senator Hawlly as a precursor, said, Okay, we have a former president that half the people love and half the people hate with a passion. They're being told regularly by the media that this guy is Adolf Hitler referring to Donald Trump. This guy is a threat to democracy. This guy is going to destroy the country, never have another election, and all hell's about to break loose, and joy Reid believes is going to be concentration camps put together by Donald Trump that she's going to be in. So the threat assessment of this president candidate as opposed to some other is through the roof. And they admit it because of Trump's character, because of the amount of threats coming his way, and they hate directed against him. He's at the top of the list. He's almost as high as Joe Biden. He's right there. So then the the question becomes, why didn't you act that way? On July thirteenth, and as a precursor, Senator Kennedy, maybe my favorite, Senator John Kennedy of Louisiana talked about the Iranian threats that it is well known, in fact, this is conceded by the Biden administration, that there are assassination teams from Iran that are now in America looking to kill Donald Trump because Iran knows that if Donald Trump is elected, the president is going to be tough on.
Speaker 2: Iran for the next four years.
Speaker 1: They won't be able to find terrorism Hesbla Hamas, they won't be able to pay off hamas sympathizers on college campuses. It's a problem, and the Iranian people are near a rebellion status at this point because of the way they have to live their lives under that militaristic theocracy. And so as a precursor before we get to that event, you have a person who's at the top of the list of hatred when it comes in America, especially from the radical left. You have Iranian assassination teams, according to Joe Biden, prowling around to kill Donald Trump. You have weaponized drones, which we see them being used now all over Ukraine, all over the weaponized drones, in which drones can fly at a distance of two or three miles in the sky and then dive toward a target and kill that target within thirty seconds to a minute. And the target can be a tank much less unprotected, a platform, a podium. So to get ready for this July thirteenth event in Butler County, you had this in the background, just the clamoring of Adolf Hitler kill Trump, Democracy's at risk open air event. And there's non coverage of a perch one hundred and forty yards away. It is one third the distance that Lee Harvey Oswald had to kill President John F. Kennedy on the third shot. In other words, it was close. And watching the Secret Service with the words at the bottom, the leadership is saying, we can't explain how this happened. We have no idea. This was a failure. He said that of historical proportions. Well yes you might, so now to go to the particular date itself, so ahead of time, the media, the Democrats are saying he's Adolf Hitler, they're saying he's a threat to democracy. There'll never be another election. He's going to ruin your life. So that gin's up those shall we say, of not complete intellect and those that are a complete intellect that want to kill him. You have Iran according to the Department of State under Joe Biden, saying they have kill teams inside this country right now looking to kill Donald Trump because it's going to be a disaster for them. They know Kamala Harris will go along with the Obama Biden plan to fund Iran for reasons completely unclear to me. So you had down in the background. Plus another great fear, according a secret service, is weaponized drones. Yes, that's a major and how do you stop against that? And they couldn't give out classified information about how they want to stop weaponized drones, But they couldn't stop a sniper from one hundred and forty yards away from killing a firefighter, winning two others and also President Trump. So then you get into the character himself, whose name appropriately is Crooks, lives in his mother's basement, was dropped out of the high school gun team because he was erratic and didn't shoot straight. Now, I don't know how many high schools firing have gun clubs, but this one did. It's in the rural part of of Pennsylvania north of Pittsburgh. That he also used drones. He had more technology at play than the Secret Service. He had drones that he flew for a few hours at least before the event to get the best place to be, and he probably used drones earlier in surveillance techniques days ahead of time. He had a rangefinder, which I use, of course at Kenwack Country Club to see what club do you use? This guy had a range finder and by the way, recently, I'm playing with Tino and Mike Lane and we had in our hands a range finder one hundred and forty yards number one of ken Dale and we put it on there. That's pretty close rangefinder. How many twenty year olds have drones and have rangefinders. In addition to that, have an AR fifteen with a collapsible stock to make it appear a shorter weapon. He did surveillance. He bought a lot or at home depot, but put it against the side of the building and didn't use it. And then on top of this, the Secret Service acting director, a guy named Ronald Rowe, said that there was no meetings between the three police divisions involved for security, which was Butler County, Pennsylvania, State of Pennsylvania, and the Secret Service. There was no meetings at a time, which is against protocol. You gotta have a meeting. You got to have one channel communicating among all three, or have a person in the control tent able to quickly communicate messages to other police agencies. The state police said there's a suspicious person who is outside of the security personnel area about one hundred yards which is ridiculously short, who looked suspicious and they were talking speaking between themselves, but that was never communicated to the Secret Service. He had on him transmitter, which we think, according to the speculation of a chief Row, would be used to detonate improvise explosive devices found in his van. And he also had won in his home, so he had IEDs. He had a transmitter, had an AR fifteen, which is not a military weapon. It is not a military style weapon. It is simply a rifle that fires a projectile. Every time you pull the trigger, a bullet comes out. It's not military. AR fifteens are not military weapons. He had drones and a rage finder, a collapsible stock AR fifteen. He had surveillance and that threat climate. The Secret Service, except for the agents at the scene who were brave and courageous, did nothing to communicate with others about what was going on. Unbelievable. And so at this point, the Kimberly Cheatle, who was an Affirmative Action hire, is gone, and Donald Trump's going back to Butler County. I had sent a text to Eric Trump suggesting that happen about a week after the event. I'm taking no credit for it. He's announced he's going to go back. It's in Trump's character actually go back and confront these kinds of things.
Speaker 2: It doesn't give me.
Speaker 1: Shall we say a warm and a fuzzy about the capabilities of the Secret Service to guard and protect one of the most prize target in all the world, which is the life and the head of Donald Trump, prize target by Islamic terrorists, by a drug war lords. You might recall that Donald Trump said the use of our military to attack the MS thirteen camps and northern Mexico is not off the list. That there are bad guys all over the planet that want a piece of Donald Trump in this environment, and the most shocking part is that we have a wide open southern border in which hundreds of known terrorists have come across in the last three years that have not been met with any other than a welcome matt to be dispersed all over the country. And your imagination about using snipers two or three or four at the next appearance, are using weaponized drones to attack and kill large numbers of people is simply something discussed in this conference meeting on TV.
Speaker 2: But isn't that something.
Speaker 1: The Secret Service should have protected against in the first part? Can you imagine where America would be this afternoon at twelve fifty on a Tuesday afternoon if Donald Trump had had his brains shot out of his skull, and we'd be sitting here knowing that Joe Biden's administration was in charge of security and did not guard his chief opponent, who he hates as much as hatred can allow. And Kamala Harris is no different. She feels exactly the same that the rhetoric they're using against him has been reserved only for the most despicable historical characters, none of which Donald Trump applies to. And that's where we are. And so now mister Rowe and others have said, we're on the job. Now, we're sorry, won't happen again. And Donald Trump doesn't need an apology, But the family of the firefighter that was murdered and the two other civilians who were hospitalized for a week or ten days each need to understand that if you attend attend a political rally, you may leave that rally with your health intact. And it didn't happen here. So I'm watching a bunch of hammahamahamma going on, and I have a sense the next rally for Donald Trump is going to be. He said he's going to keep doing those outside and it'll be much different than what happened on July thirteenth. I could not imagine what would happen if that bullet was a half an inch more to the right, or if Donald Trump had not looked to his right to refer to a chart of illegal immigration crossing. I like to think the hand of God and Saint Michael, the Archangel protected Donald Trump from a certain death. If you've been on a golf course and use a rage finder, get one hundred and forty yards from the pen and look how close that is with a scope, and I think you would hit the target.
Speaker 2: Well, let's continue.
Speaker 1: Secondly, I saw this story with great interest put on by Todd Dykes of the Power five, that more than three dozen people at least at a Northern Kentucky condominium were advised on Friday to get out because an active landslide, potentially caused by government sanitation work had begun and the condos worth between two hundred and fifteen three hundred thousand dollars began to slide down the hill. It's the Woodland Hills condo projects in Southgate And when you go come over the big bridge going to Northern Kentucky, on the right side is a car dealership. It's kind of up there. It's not on the left side where Beverly Hills used to be. It's kind of on the right side. And the news comes at Sanitation District number one in Northern Kentucky began constructing sewer expansion project south of the condo buildings, according to letters received by the residents from the law firm of wood Lamping, which represents the condo association. And at this point it's a hummahammahamma, and the sewer district probably is responsible, but the lawyers may disagree. About that, not sure. When the lawyers get involved, lawyers must be paid, lawyers must be served.
Speaker 2: So now the.
Speaker 1: Dozens of homeowners, and these are not apartment buildings, these are middle class to upper middle class condos, are being told to get out of their home and get out now.
Speaker 2: Some are leaving, some are not.
Speaker 1: And so I want to get into this issue with Todd Dykes the power of five fifteen minutes or so. When the lawyers get involved, I can imagine that at some point the lawyers for the Sure District are not going to admit to this. They're going to claim other causes such as natural sliding of land and northern Kentucky, which happens all the time, or like if you live in and around Montgomery and boat House up on those hills, you almost look like the homes are perched on a hillside, great view. But there might be some difficulties. And so we'll see what happens with this. But Todd Dykes, who have all the information for you. Plus Reds Baseball kicks off tonight about six oh five beat the Cubs last night seven to one. I'm gonna have Mahon moe Eger in an hour or two to talk about the most recent trades of the Reds, and if more comes, you'll know first right here at the home of the Reds, News Radio seven hundred WULW.
Speaker 2: My Billy Cunningham, the great American. Of course, one story.
Speaker 1: That's kind of surprising and shocked many in the Tri State is what's happening in northern Kentucky. A condo there project which appears to be somewhat old, I'd say ten to twenty years were the residents were told on Friday to evacuated to an active landslide. And the residents of Woodland Hills condominium in Southgate don't know what to do and where to go. And of course Todd Dykes, you talk about four horsemen of the apocalypse at Channel five. If you take Brian Hamrick and Karen Johnson and John London and Todd Dikes, those are the four horsemen of news apocalypse and Todd Dikes welcome again to the Bill Cunningham Show. Do you feel like you're part of of a local news apocalypse at Channel five with those four horsemen of the apocalypse?
Speaker 2: What do you think?
Speaker 4: Well, that is how I praise to be a group with those three colleagues. They're amazing, and I'm grateful to be along for the ride for sure. And I tell you, as you noted, this situation with this Condomanium complex just came out of the blue to a lot of the folks who live in the affected building and certainly to me too. So covered it yesterday, and it's just a really difficult situation for sure.
Speaker 1: As far as locating it is that by the old Beverly Hills Supper Club. If you go up four seventy one coming out of the city, where is the Woodland Hills Condo?
Speaker 2: Where is that?
Speaker 4: Yeah, so it's in that vicinity for sure. You know, as you're heading south on four seventy one, I think it's And I travel this way a lot because I live in northern Kentucky. Maybe a half mile a mile a mile or so south on four seventy one before you get to the two seventy five split, So it's in Southgate. You know, you're you're you're peeling off the four seventy one. It's close to Jeff Wiler Chrysler Dodge Jeep dealership, and yeah, so it's and it's a place I'd never been before. So you know, always say to people when I'm covering new stories of if I've never been there, that's probably a good sign because nothing bad happening. But but that's not the case here, unfortunately for these these property owners.
Speaker 1: Well talk about tell us about sanitation District number one in northern Kentucky.
Speaker 2: I guess they were.
Speaker 1: We're developing an expansion of the sewer project south of one of the condo buildings, which is a good thing.
Speaker 2: Nonetheless, how did this start?
Speaker 4: Yeah, well, and that's the thing yesterday and the reporting that I that I did it noted that it looks incredibly serene. It was a very peaceful afternoon. You know, it rained a little bit after as we were there, off and on, as it was doing elsewhere. But so, you know, you look at it, it's it I liken it to it's a condominium complex, but more can to apartments in some ways. But these individual owners have their condos inside this building number thirty that's a collective building. It's twenty eight, thirty and thirty two. And those are the folks who were told that they, you know, advise any to leave on Friday night. They're getting this letter at their door or by being notified in person, and so maybe gosh, thirty forty fifty feet on the back side of the building, there's a slope that goes down a little hillside and then you see a lot of so obviously that's where the sewer line project has been going in to try to you know, have better flow or whatnot from Sanatiian District one of Northern Kentucky, and that's the agency that handles wastewater and stormwater for the counties in Northern Kentucky. So you know, you can see where the work had been done or because there's a grass seed down and all the hay and the light, so that clearly the neighbors are arguing, and there's been a class action lawsuit filed this morning by an attorney based in Covington arguing that the work that was done by Sanitation District one cruise somehow calls the ground to shift. And now that the language that I'm reading is that there is an active landslide happening both behind on this kind of the sloping hillside heading down toward that project and under this building thirty. So you know, you look at it and you think everything looks completely fine, but clearly you get inside some of the units and you see cracks. We saw a floor that was basically separating, you know, two or three inch cracked, and you see some bowed walls, warped walls and so forth. So it is yeah, it's not a good situation for the for the folks that own those condos, and.
Speaker 2: Todd Dykes should channel five.
Speaker 1: But it looks like these condos are worth two fifty to three hundred and fifty thousand dollars. They looked like apartment buildings, but they converted to condos with all the fees that might be involved with that.
Speaker 2: So this is not Charlwick.
Speaker 1: This is a middle class to upper middle class area and the place looks very safe and very secure. So you observed cracks and separating floors, many of the issues the neighbors. And then before we get to the sanitation district and maybe they're several responsibilities, how were the residents notified that they should evacuate their own homes?
Speaker 2: How'd that happen?
Speaker 4: Well, that was yeah, that was one of the things that seemed so startling. There was a gentleman that we interviewed yesterday, Greg Marshall, very nice man. He and his wife, and ironically, if that's the right word. They had just paid off their mortgage a few weeks ago, so that only added to their despair. So he said, you know that they came home on Friday night where they had been, they came home to a letter on their door, and so like old fashioned ways, you know, hey, you need to leave. That were at least advising you to. It wasn't an order, but you know, and he said, he made the comment to me, it's like Friday night. What who was going to help figure this out? This is kind of wild. So clearly a lot of folks stayed there were I did talk so and it seems like so if you think of this building all all the twenty thirty thirty two, they're in one building, thirty is the middle part that seems to be the most affected. And there was a woman yesterday who told me, and she the comment on the story that was on Channel five. You know, she said, I've been crying and crying and crying for the last several days, and her anxiety was through the roof. She said that there have been people in that unit who left on Saturday because they were so concerned, and if I can look at my notes, she made a comment like the one of her neighbors said they were looking down from her window and it had separated or something. And I'm very quickly, oh gosh, they woke up. He is quote, they woke up and their window is actually disconnecting from their wall. And this was and so they had moved out either Saturday or Sunday. But they quickly bolted premises. But others, you know, they were really like, what do we do? So I will say on that front, and I think it's important to note I had a conversation with Sanitation District number one communications director Chris Cole had known Chris for a while to work at NKU, an honest broker. Chris, you know, face the cameras and just said, you know, we know that there will be issues on down the road, but the most important thing from their vantage point, according to Chris, was to make sure those residents were able to relocate to safety and without a financial hardship. So, you know, and in trying to identify all the needs if you have pets, do you have eighty eight compliance issues, et cetera. So and the one thing that I would just I'm throwing this out there, if they are residents still that haven't heard this, and it's interesting in today's time and age. If you get an unknown phone number, you want to answer that number. If you live in this billing thirty that's the collective known as Building thirty because it's not spam. It hopefully as a relocation specialist that can help with the process of moving somewhere else temporarily.
Speaker 1: Here's a big question, Todd Docksha, you're ready for the big question. Fire Away bill Sanitation District number one of Northern Kentucky SDI one. Have they said we will take responsibility, it is our problem.
Speaker 2: We'll make everybody whole again. Have they said that yet?
Speaker 4: Well, I don't know that that language. It was obviously a fairly quick interview yesterday just to understand what was happening and so forth. I will stay and I'm looking at my notes very quickly. They don't think this is going to be a month and months and months type situation. Maybe a month or two to stabilize, put some kind of a pier wall to support the ground that shifted, and get everything back in working order for the folks hopefully to come back. Now, the repair work inside these condo units and everybody's identifying things all a metal take you know who knows, so you know it's one of those. I think that's prioritizing the immediacy of the issue at hand, and then let the cards fall where they may un down the line. Tender will certainly be cover and built for sure.
Speaker 1: So this might be millions and millions and millions of dollars if you have to either clear. And then at this point here we sit on Tuesday afternoon, thinking, Okay, life is good. I look at the story of this one guy who just paid off his student loan debt and he celebrated by getting out of debt of his student loans. So what he did then was by a condo in this project in November, and he's being told now to leave. He's got a cat. It's hard to find a hotel room that'll take a cat. And he said, I have no family in the area to move to. And he finds a letter from wood Lamping on the doormat when he took his trash out on Wednesday. And I imagine the private law firm has found a deep pocket in the sewer district to go after. But I would think I'm thinking on behalf of the district can someone prove it was their work and their work alone that caused the slippage?
Speaker 2: Was there some other failure?
Speaker 4: Well, and it's interesting in reading the class action suit that was filed this morning. Under the facts header, it says, upon information of beliefs the defendants of undertaking a project note as quote phase two of the Licking River Siphon Conveyance upsizing project. That's quite a bureaucratic title. Adjacent to the planet's properties. And then it goes on to talk about conducted set excavation and other earth moving activities in a negligent and improper manner and consistent with industry standards, you know, et cetera. I mean, this is just in a lawsuit. These are just allegations and assertions, as you know. So yeah, I'm reading language about sub adjacent and a removal of lateral and subjacent and support and actually looked at a YouTube video. I'm like, what does that mean? But yeah, so this is going to be a high level lawyering and you know, excavation experts getting into court room.
Speaker 1: I think you know Todd Dyson Channel five, I could say millions and millions of dollars and the lawyers for the Metropolitan, for the Schoold, for the seward dissort. Don't to say, wait a minute, that wasn't us, that was somebody else. When you borrow a home on a hill, these things, I bet they have experts on both sides. The experts will fight it out in court with expensive lawyers, and who pays for all that.
Speaker 4: Well, and I will say, Bill, I think it's important just to get a visualization for your listeners. I thought maybe would be like out on fifty East and the hillside issues that Cincinnati has with these hills that early cars. It's been precariously located right on the edge of it, almost like a cliff. It's not that, it's just, you know, it's a building that looks like it's been there for many years, and it's just gentle rolling kind of a sloping downward hillside. You know. Then it goes into some shrubbery, wooded type area. So you know, it wasn't like this, Oh my gosh, you just should never have been built here. It seemed pretty normal to me, you know. So, But to your point, I mean, I told a lot of the folks I talked to you yesterday, said, yeah, I live in Northern Kentucky emerate payer, and you know s you want to has always been seemingly a outstanding agency, I guess if you will so. But now you know it's going to probably cause some pain points and some pocketbooks all over the Northern Kentucky region. If however this thing shakes out, we shall see.
Speaker 1: And I'm sure that Chris is a good guy. But when the lawyers get involved on the sanitation district, you may be looking at tens of millions of dollars of damages. Yet, and I would assume these condos have no value at this point. Who who could list their condo and say yeah, I'll buy that, and they were selling their two fifteen to three hundred thousand.
Speaker 2: That's not going to happen.
Speaker 4: And that's the thing you you emphathized so much of just property rights and so forth, and you're like, gosh, just the name recognition and the reporting on it and all that. And I was so grateful. Everybody was really lovely yesterday, very kind, you know, And yet I'm also gosh, if this from my house and this or the fell mentioned earlier, the mister Marshall, he said they loved that place and and just now this and it's like, oh my gosh. So it's you know, you just empathize a lot with anybody in this situation. Hopefully they get to the bottom of it, they fix it, people get back in and this just becomes yesterday's news. But you know that goes. We'll be on it for a while. It's it's just unfortunately.
Speaker 1: Thanks gret, I couldn't live in a place that was slipping down the hill.
Speaker 2: And yeah, I couldn't.
Speaker 1: I look at those homes when you come over the big Mac Bridge, look up on your right. I see these beautiful million dollar homes built on a cliff. And you're saying, this is not that circumstance.
Speaker 4: It's not it's not that circumstance, thankfully. So you know, I mean, they're they're from the letters that I've seen in the language from the engineering you know, they the engineer who filed the report, who who whose report was included with a letter that residents got our property owners got on Friday night, talked about contacting a peer wall contractor immediately to be engaged to get this thing going out, but it said a may quote and may take some time for the contractors to become available. And the equipment to the site. You know, so the parts are moving. But you know, now you're into the land of construction experts and are they available and get them out asapp and yeah, it's just yeah, like I say, I think the word is just sort of disheartening, and you hate that this has happened. And these are really nice people who liked where they lived and now they're having to deal with all the headaches are relocating. And you know you mentioned the fellow who had the cat. I talked to the lord yesterday. I had five cats. She and her daughter live in have one of the units, and you know, she's like, what am I going to do with these cats? Who's going to so? But but I will say Chris did with f st one said, those are all the kinds of things that the compliant or the relocation folks are trying to assess. So hopefully there will be places for people to get to rather quickly and you know, get settled as best they can.
Speaker 1: Todd Dykes will be watching tonight The Power of Five. Todd Dykes one of the horsemen of the Apocalypse, along with John London and Ca Johnson and of course, uh, of course the Great Brian Hemery can We'll see what happens down the road. But this is an unbelievable story. No one did anything wrong and suddenly their life is in a paper bag.
Speaker 2: Shook up.
Speaker 1: The lawyers are involved, the engineers are involved, the Serra districts involved, plasters, dry walls, here we go, and now the wood lampings involved. Lawyer up and see what happens. Todd Diykes once again, great reporting, and thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 2: Thank you, Todd Well.
Speaker 4: I appreciate the opportunity and again, you know you feel for everybody involved here. Hopefully they get it figured out quickly. So have a good afternoon. Bill, good to talk to you.
Speaker 1: God bless America. Thank you very much. Let's continue with more. The line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Bill Cunningham The Great American Live. It's Home of the Reds playing tonight against the Cubs, starting at six oh five. News Radio seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 4: If you thought Joe Biden was radical, just wait until you get to know Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: She is dangerously different.
Speaker 5: I am Kamala Harris, my pun as you know, for far too long, the status folk thinking has been to believe that by putting more police on the street, you're gonna have more safety, and that's just wrong.
Speaker 2: In the confident sports security, we have a secure border.
Speaker 5: We're not going to treat people who are undocumented across the borders criminals.
Speaker 6: That's for people who are convicted in prison, like the Boston Marathon bomber on death row.
Speaker 2: They should be able to vote.
Speaker 3: I think we should have that conversation Polish Ice Dahn.
Speaker 2: Is that a position that you agree with?
Speaker 5: Listen, I think there's no question that we've got to critically re examine Ice and we need to probably think about starting from scratch.
Speaker 3: Alexandra Huzo Court has to new darling of the party.
Speaker 7: She's seen minutes this weekend, proudly calling herself a radical, and she's promoting policies like saying that every single carbon emission in the country, every car should be eliminated within the next eleven years, everything from a seventy to eighty percent tax rate. Do you agree that she could possibly in this ideology.
Speaker 2: Of the socialist left pixpuntter your party?
Speaker 5: No, you know, I think that I think that's fantastic.
Speaker 8: Hello, quiet, I'm broadcasting.
Speaker 1: First of all, what are your preferred pronouns? Before I go any further, I say, he, she, and dumbass.
Speaker 2: What do you say? I don't know. I didn't take I was sick that day we were in English.
Speaker 1: Well, Kamala Harris says her preferred pronouns are she and her minor the great American. I mean I read the other day where she drops the bombs all the time around everybody.
Speaker 2: Shops the F bomb here and there, and that's not a very lady like.
Speaker 1: That's why I'm not going to vote for I'll talk to Willie Brown about that.
Speaker 2: That's a different issue.
Speaker 1: But nonetheless, Uh, we also have the circumstance where they got the Olympics going on, right, and uh, you got some breaking news about my wife's rugby team.
Speaker 2: The USA women's rugby team is just one the bronze medal against Australia fourteen to twelve. Now I don't know anything about rugby, but this lady named their last name Sedwick had the game winning scores. He took the ball from Australia's goal line, ran it all the way back for the game winning score. They put the kickup USA wins it fourteen to twelve. Apparently it's the first ever women's rugby medal by the US in one hundred years.
Speaker 1: So Penny Cunningham is getting some work done, right. Is this the senior women?
Speaker 2: No, this is like me. This was like the young women of the United States. What about senior citizen rugby? We got a Reds trade hold on redg Lucas Simms has been traded to the Boston Red Sox.
Speaker 1: I can't disagree with that. Look what happened the last time he pitched for the Reds. Thank you, sheriff. Did they get anything in return? Maybe like Carl stremskis. I think they got uh got some beans. They got got Rico Petrocellier's something we got. Jeff Hobson, I said to Lucas Sims, only at the door hits you with a good morse. They got a big poppy. Big poppy's coming here, Big poppy Ovis Portes, right handed pitcher. So Lucas Simms Boston Red Sox, Good get him out of here.
Speaker 2: Men's soccer right now, they're getting related in the first half. It's a US a two guinea nil. Isn't that where Joe Biden's grandfather was eating in Guinea. I think. So that's in the Horn of Africa. You know that, don't you. I'm not sure where that is. Yeah, it's a border. It's in West Africa, borders the Atlantic Ocean. Uh, Senegal, Sierra Leone and Liberia. You better beat them, I would hope, I thought, well, And I guess New Guinea's in the Pacific, right, got to look it up. I mean new and know everything. But I know New Guinea was near Japan, wasn't it. Yeah, it's like that in the South Pacific. Yeah, it's in the southeast. Is different than New Guinea. What about Old Guinea? New Guinea? What about Old Cunny? I don't know.
Speaker 1: One of my fore bears had some difficulties planning bodies in Washington Park.
Speaker 2: It was a different matter. Well, the Reds dumped on those cubs last night, seven to one. So the series tonight. I don't know who's pitching for the Reds. Who knows they might bring in Jose Rio. It might. We want to thank you.
Speaker 1: How about Vincent John Housted, Yes, he sent me the Jose Rio hat. Explain this to the American people.
Speaker 2: I guess, welly he went to this camp Joserio Joserio Baseball camp years ago and got all these autographs and he has sent the hat to you, which is now proudly displayed right here in the studio. That's right there. Vincent John Housted, thank you, a loyal listener. Thank you. I think he's up for Citizen of the Day.
Speaker 1: And he's got a thirteen year old daughter and the students report that listens to us. The Lieutenant Governor Vincent John Houston is maybe different than John used it, like Guinea is different than New Guinea, and New Guinea's different than Old Guinea.
Speaker 2: You know what I'm saying. Six ' ten Sports Talk, Arnel Carriers, Inside Pitch, Kelsey Chevrolet Extra Inning Show after the Game. Now, The Stood Reporter is a proud service. Every local Thamestar Heating and air conditioning dealers Tamestar quality you can feel in Cincinnati, col Schmid Heating at Koolie five one three five three one sixty nine hundred might need something like you kidd last night. We also want to thank Lear's Prime Market for our lunch today, Willie for the finest meats. Trust Lears Prime Market Full Catering Service Deluxe Delhi, located in beautiful Milford and Learsprime dot Com. Lear's Prime always a cut above.
Speaker 1: By the way, Kama Harris wants to know your preferred pronouns.
Speaker 2: What are they? I have no idea. Bengals update brought to you by Good Spirits Wine, Tobacco and Party Town, your tailgate and party headquarters for with the twelve convenient Northern Kentucky locations. At to day six, the Bengals unveiling their brand new, brand spanking gorgeous locker room today. Joe Joe, Joe, Joe Biden Joe Burrow right next to his locker has a microwave and his own refrigerator. Nobody else has it.
Speaker 1: And when Collinsworth was there, a little bit different, Yeah, yeah, a little bit different, Yeah slightly. Yeah, they don't you know so uh And but the boys are in pads for the first time today and they're on Ye, they're in the field. They're on the field about fifteen minutes. Who's hurt nobody yet, not that I know of. What about Ashcraft? Ashcraft's on the sixty day. I l that's the reds. I thought you were talking about Bengals hurting. I'm flipping from topic to topics. See if you can keep up with your preferred pronouns.
Speaker 2: The Olympic Update brought to you by Cincinnati Tax Resolution powered by TUFE Sheldon. Let's see Katie Ledecky's in the fifteen hundred meter free final. Columbus native Simone Biles and all the Sunny Lee are going at it right now in the women's gymnastic final. Uh, let's see. I said men's soccer two nil over Guinea and late in the first half.
Speaker 1: Well, how did Simone Vials do? And her Uh she was on the balance s beam. I think, yes, she was dancing around there doing flips and everything.
Speaker 2: Imagine doing that. I can't. I can't. Huh. How about the uneven parallel bars.
Speaker 1: I can't do parallel bars, much less uneven parallel bars.
Speaker 4: Oh.
Speaker 2: I mean I'm looking at the.
Speaker 1: Balance scheam and I Oh, I don't understand how they pull that one off.
Speaker 2: I don't either. I'm glad they can do it. You do flips and and this and that on a beam? That's what about? What? How how wide is that? It's four and a half inches and your foot comes down? I mean, how do you do that?
Speaker 1: You better hit it. Otherwise you're going to have a problem, that's for sure. He could become a sheet, you know what I'm saying now, looking.
Speaker 2: Out looking at it. He could be talking like this.
Speaker 1: There it is that those are the uneven parallel bars. I guess there's simone bials. Damn, that's pretty good. I think that's pretty good.
Speaker 2: I think. I mean they were switching back and forward with hands. I'm not sure you no, no, I'm not sure. Are you kidding?
Speaker 1: You couldn't do it? I don't know about that. I think I could with your bad back. Good point. I got to go see Ernst again.
Speaker 2: The United States has set a record Willie in this Olympics for the most medals won by a country in the Summer and Winter Games combined, at three thousand. No other country has more than fifteen hundred than the good old US of a.
Speaker 1: McKay completely. I guess they're not even there. They're not allowed.
Speaker 2: I guess a cheat, right lie instead. I mean, I don't even think they're I don't. I don't think they got a team. So in the men's gymnastics, they won a medal for the first time in sixteen years, won the bronze. I mean, it's unbelievable. Andy Mackett, what do you do?
Speaker 1: What are your preferred pronouns? You're not telling me. I have no idea. Well, Kamala Harris says, is he and she her?
Speaker 2: Good luck? Is she and her? Something like that?
Speaker 4: Is that it?
Speaker 1: In sports? Are the Reds gonna make? Mo told me maybe bigger deals are coming.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know. Lucas sims uh is off to the Boston Red Sox. Now, so we got about another uh well two o'clock, about another four hours, so we'll see.
Speaker 1: What about starter? Oh moan tossrew crew. Well, they hadn't made a trade yet to improve this club this year.
Speaker 2: Correct. Uh, yes, no, they know. I mean they got that that young the young former U C outfielder Joey Weimer and another pitcher. But I mean you got and if they if they if they want a a bat in the middle of the lineup, they can hammer. I think that they're gonna Michel, They're gonna be looking for who, uh maybe we want who? Kevin Mitchell. I don't know them. I think he's probably he could probably still hit in very lark he's fifty something. I bet Larkin could still. I'm sure number eleven would be out there, the Pride to Michigan in the National League MVP. What about Joey Evado, Joey Vado's well, he's still hurt with to Toronto. How did you get hurt here? I have no idea here. It is almost August and he's still hurt, you know? And then also well he had another Another event was held. The US beat Romania in water polo men's water polo, fourteen to eight men's water How tough is that to tread water for all that long? What? How about? How tough is is soccer the toughest sport? I don't know, running around for an hour and a half. I think a water polo, you're in a deep pool eight feet treading water for all that long length of time, going to get tall tall? The being a gymnast, Jim's lower exercise. I don't know. Uneven bars the uh you know uneven and then you know the battle speam. I don't know how I mean. And they're perfect. I don't are perfect that I don't understand. Years and years.
Speaker 1: I'd rather go play golf. I don't know about you. That's what I'm gonna do after three o'clock today. Okay, I'm gonna be I'm gonna be playing, hitting some golfs. Okay, I need to hit some golfs.
Speaker 2: Okay. Sega's added in sports. I think so.
Speaker 1: I think it's right now. It says on ESPN and some own bials. USA goes for gold in the finals of the women's gymnastic.
Speaker 2: Is this it? And they're kind of walking off did they win? They're walking off the court or the mac, whatever you call it. I don't know. Does she get hurt? I don't know.
Speaker 1: They're You're sitting down, and I don't know. Everybody's milling around United States.
Speaker 2: As they would have won, they would have been jumping up and down. I'll be going nuts right now. They're not going nuts. I don't think. I think she's waiting for the final score. Here.
Speaker 1: US is up by three point six points over Italy. Italy and Great Britain are right there behind the American women and gymnastics, and they're just walking around aimlessly. There's no question what their pronouns are. I'd say it's she and her. That's what I would say. Amen, All right, segment, consider all this, but give me out of the Stude's report. By the way, later on we have Stephanie lap coming up, the criminal defense attorney representing an older man in Lochland who took it upon himself to take some spray paint and point out where the potholes are that have been there for years that the city of Lochland will not fix.
Speaker 2: And well he was arrested. Well he's just helping out highway maintenance in Lachland, wasn't he criminal damaging? I like to do that around a couple of towns around here years. The potholes have been there. I'd run out of paint and.
Speaker 1: They're sending him downtown to be tried. What fourth the great mystery is helping out? Yeah, Lochland city. He goes to Lachlan, says he want to do it. They say, don't do that, and he waits a few more weeks and cars losing hubcaps and suspension. So he puts spray paint around a large pothole kind of warning out. Well, he said, you can't do that. Now you're under arrest. Unbelievable, heady Mack. There's some owned viles. She doesn't look happy right there? Does she look happy? To h No, I don't know.
Speaker 2: I don't know. We'll see what happens. It's live right now there.
Speaker 1: It's about seven pm Tuesday night. They're about five hours ahead of us. I like to know what's happening. Five hours before things happened, you could be in great shape.
Speaker 2: Not good. You want to call Mary Lee Tracy to figure out what's going on. You dated her at col Rane High School. I know that.
Speaker 1: By the way, Sec, I'm glad you pointed this out to me. Yeah, Chris Euster, who was on the board of ken of I'm sorry. Deer Park, there's a big event at Deer Park High School tonight, Advance Manufacturing tonight and inviting the entire community to come by grand opening of the Advanced Manufacturing And there was about a million dollar and from the Dwine administration at Deer Park High School to have the big machines there to teach these high school kids how to do tool and die work. So you don't graduate with a general degree in high school. You get to a high school degree, but then you are qualified to go work for a tool and die maker and the jobs are waiting for you. You make forty to sixty thousand dollars a year. To start with up to one hundred thousand dollars being the cap and Deer Park's at the forefront of high tech manufacturing. And what's Cole rain doing, seg besides losing all their games in football.
Speaker 2: They've had a vocational school out there for years, not like the one at Deer Park, though probably not. Maybe you should have gone that way, Maybe I should have gone that way. Here's another woman out in the mat. Look at her. I don't know where she looks. I see the floor exercise they're doing.
Speaker 1: Got a stomach problem, She's rolling around the carpet. Take it easy, take it there's a stomach problem. I don't know what she's doing.
Speaker 2: Rolling around the floor exercise. This is an Italian though I like Italians.
Speaker 1: Look at her a little bit sexy there too, Would you agree and say segment, look at it you're doing.
Speaker 2: Oh my god, give me out of the Stuoge report.
Speaker 1: Please we better be out of Get out of this you, because quickly I'll be turn the lights off in the room and I'll leave Helen and HR will be ahold of me again. I met Helen hr problems.
Speaker 2: That's right, you'll be You'll be up up in front of another screen, taking another test.
Speaker 1: I've taken test here before. I'm going through repeated uh remedial force work. There's not yeah, okay, so get me out of the stuge report.
Speaker 2: Please, Well he in honor of a hot day here in the tri State and go USA and remedial HR classes. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 8: How the hell do you have these congress people elected?
Speaker 2: Elan Omar?
Speaker 1: Now, she went to a speech when I was running, when I was first running, and you.
Speaker 3: Know, in all fairness, I never did this stuff before.
Speaker 2: I'm running in and this Luna was in the audience. She started screaming. I said, who the hell is that? And it's the same crazy person that I watch every night. She's nuts.
Speaker 1: What are her preferred pronouns? Saga, Kamala Harris wants to know your preferred pronouns? Okay, how about dumb ass? I'm a dumb ass. I gotta go see Helen hr On seven hundred wl over, I bring a.
Speaker 2: Thousand aughts I made you. I'll break a bows. I'm all baby be by and too.
Speaker 4: I want to be a baby.
Speaker 3: I'm gonna alf that.
Speaker 2: I'm bad of the bowl, bad of the Bowl bad.
Speaker 1: The Bowl not only cunning into Great America. And a couple of issues that have percolated between you and I in the last few hours is that uh Secret Service Acting Director Roe has finished his testimony in the Senate and he brings up the fact that this shooter, this murderer, had three encrypted accounts linked to foreign individuals, and when asked, well, how unusual is it for a twenty year old to have encrypted accounts with foreign connections, and he said, I can't answer that question, how unusual it is, but let's face it, we are investigating. So then the question was asked by Senator Hally, well when will you know? How will you know that this individual was not, in a sense working for others? And of course it was said at this point that essentially, well, we don't know that, but we have no reason to believe it. But then when asked, well, what if the encrypted accounts had connections to Germany or to Italy or Iran, he said, well, that would be a surprise to us. We can't get into him. So then the question was asked, well, it's been since July thirteenth, It's been you know, two and a half weeks since this happened about eighteen days since it happened. You mean the FBI, the Secret Service, the CIA, the brilliant individuals that the defense intelligence agencies, all these in charge of this wonderful security cannot crack the device of a twenty year old living in his mom and dad's basement. And the answer came back, Yes, we can't, but we're going to keep trying. So the question is, how do you know he wasn't part of some Iranian assassination team as a convenient goof used by others to kill Donald Trump? If you can't get access to encrypted accounts, and if you're twenty years old or fourteen, if you're twenty five or thirty, how many of your buddies and friends, girlfriends and guy associates have encrypted foreign accounts? Am I? I would think no one does. And how many have access to drones that can fly over and surveil the property? How many have access to rangefinders it's like on a golf course to tell you how far someone's away. How many have access to collapsible AR fifteen stock weapons? How many have access to transmitters and improvise explosive devices? I would think no one this crooks must be the only person in America that has that profile, and the FBI is still not coming clean about what they know and when they knew it, and it appears the current acting Civil Service a Director, Ronald Rowe, testified that he turned down several requests of the Trump security team to provide more logistics or resources, and he claims what went wrong was a failure of our imagination, a failure to imagine what we actually do in a very dangerous world and where people who actually want to do things to harm our protectees and change the course of history. He also said that he was directly involved in denying additional security resources and personnel to Donald Trump because of manpower restrictions. They have thirty six protectees and at that point Trump was not at the top of the list. It was Joe Biden. It was Joe Biden, it was Hunter Biden, and it was Kamala Harris and it was not Donald Trump, despite the fact he has more threats against him than Joe Biden or Kamala Harris put together.
Speaker 2: So I tried to watch a lot.
Speaker 1: Of this because you know, I'm on the air with you, but I'm looking left and right with the words beneath, and I'm thinking, my god, this is the right guy to control it. And he says, we could use an extra billion dollars from the Congress to hire more agents and more personnel and more drones and more intelligence sources. A billion dollars, and all of them said, Democrats and Republicans said, you got it. Hell, we give one hundred billion dollars to foreign countries every year like it's nothing. We fritter away billions and trillions of dollars as if it's nothing. We spend one hundred billion dollars a year on green energy bribes and one type or another without even thinking about it. That's what we do. It is amazing that this twenty year old was able to do what he did. In fact, he had more technology at that site than the Secret Service had. The Secret Service did not have drones, they did not have range finders, they did not have communication devices in between the three police agencies. They did not have encrypto devices, they did not have transmitters. And this kid, who was a loser and a clown living in his mother's basement had all this stuff. And I'm wondering, what's the status of the criminal investigation of mom and dad, one might ask what did.
Speaker 2: They know and when did they know that?
Speaker 1: In your home, if your twenty year old had twenty to twenty five weapons, hundreds of rounds of ammunition and improvised explosive device and he was out of touch, out of whack with maybe mental difficulties, manting depressive episodes, would you know about it?
Speaker 2: As a parent? Would you know what's going on?
Speaker 4: You know?
Speaker 2: I would think so.
Speaker 1: But at this point I watched a father, he looks like a goofball walking out of Pigley Wiggly stores, and he's not saying a damn thing under advice a council. And so the more you look into the more you peel this back. This was the Texas school book depository of this generation. And in nineteen sixty three it was common for presidents to ride in open air cars, in fact, many times standing in cars with buildings all around them.
Speaker 2: It was a failure of imagination.
Speaker 1: What happened on nine to eleven, Well, it was a failure of imagination. They said, Well, we just couldn't imagine that foreign nationals from Saudi Arabia would want to fly planes into buildings and hijack them and kill you know, like three thousand people. We couldn't imagine that would occur. Well it did occur, and now this thing has occurred, and thank god, the Trumpster is going back to Butler County, Pennsylvania to do it once again. But when a twenty year old can take down the Secret Service, my god, do we have a problem. And it's a problem that I see exhibited in many other quarters. How many help whented signs have you seen? How many times have you heard that we can't get employees to work for us? Nobody wants to work anymore. And I would note that in that regard, you know, McDonald's has been, of course, one of Segment Dennison's great stock investments and companies he's ever dealt with. And I'm reading this piece out of the Bloomberg that McDonald's now is having one hell of a time finding employees who want to work, and secondly having one hell of a time making money and profits. And this is out a McDonald's. Here's the headline. Bidenmics finally managed to do something we haven't seen in many, many years, which is takedown McDonald's, the fast food giant. Same source sales fell for the first time since twenty nineteen in the second quarter. It's inflation worry customers skip meals or chose cheaper options. According to McDonald's in a conference call they had on Tuesday morning this morning, and the leader of the company, Joe Erlinger, said that they're in a very challenging environment. That their basic raw materials have gone up more than twenty percent in the past four years, and that an over aprice increase of twenty one percent in that timeframe that's when Joe Biden took the presidency, means that we've raised all of our product line by twenty to thirty percent, and that many times the epic economic mismanagement in California is hurting our stores. They have to pay their employees a minimum of twenty bucks an hour and with other benefits required by the state of California, each employee in California has a twenty five dollars per hour cost. So if you're a fast food worker in California, every day you work eight hours, the cost to your employer of your labor is two hundred dollars per employee per eight hour shift, and many times there's two or three shifts in these McDonald restaurants, in which case we can't keep up with inflation. So there's when McDonald's is having problems number one, getting employees and number two, the cost of the employees exceeds the value to the business. Now we got a problem. And when asked how do you solve this problem, the president said, basically, it's a very challenging environment. The value proposition between fast food and regular dining has changed significantly, and McDonald's is going to have to have some serious, comprehensive rethink of pricing to get it back in the line, which means we're going to grossly increase our prices, which means you're going to pay a lot more at McDonald's or Hearty's or Kentucky Fried Chicken or Burger King, whatever fast food restaurant it is. Fast food anymore. Used to be inexpensive. Now it's damned expensive. So put that in your pipe and smoke it. And lastly, before I turned things over to you, last night, there was a segment of the Kamala Harris campaign in which white dudes for Kamala, another one was white women for Harris, another one was black dudes et cetera. They try to departmentalize what's happening with various racial and sexual categories to apply. One of the most disgusting moments took place with Pete bodhach Edge, who as you know, is a good friend of Rocky Boyman, both of from South Bend, Indiana, and last night the US Secretary Transportation. Why he's wasting time on political calls when the transportation system and America's in deep trouble was beyond me. But Pete budha Jet said last night that men now have more freedom. He was a white guy, by the way, on the call, and he said that men have more freedom in America or abortion on demand is the norm because they do not have to take responsibility for their actions. Pete Bootage had said that men are freer when abortion is legal because men can have consequence free sex and simply kill the unborn baby instead of taking responsibility for them. So the pitch is this, here's the pitch. If you're an irresponsible white, black or Hispanic male and you have unprotected sex with a woman you don't know or don't know well enough to conceive a baby with that, you now know that abortion in America today is ubiquitous. The Supreme Court has now ruled that abortion pills can be sent through the mail anywhere. So you may be in an Idaho or Iowa, Ohio, Kentucky or Indiana and guess what abortion pills come in the mail. And I think they're effective for the first fifteen or eighteen weeks, which is four months of pregnancy. And the argument is, look, white guys, you're basically drunk, irresponsible, filled with drugs marijuana anyway, so why don't we do this. You can have irresponsible relationship with a woman, knock her up, get her pregnant, knowing that abortion is available. And secondly, the woman then can ask you for the abortion, for the cost of the pills or the procedure, to get rid of the mistake that you made. I do not think, in my viewpoint that having a baby and a child is a mistake. But nonetheless that's the argument to white men, which you know, and I would point out that Planned Parenthood says in twenty twenty three there was one point one million abortions in the country, which is a little more than twenty nineteen. So full you think it's over, just begun, you thought Roe versus Wade, would mean that there'll be more human life saved, not even close, because of birth control and the use of birth control pills. Iud's condoms, whatever it might be, you know what it means. It means that with the abortion pill available, it means that all pregnancies today are either a stop before they began, or once they begin, they're ended. And the argument Pete Bootage says, you know what, if you're a white guy, knock up a lady, so what you want abortion to be legal so you can get.
Speaker 2: Rid of that problem. It's not a problem, it's a child.
Speaker 1: So let's continue with more the line becomes available, which it never does five pine three seven four nine, seven thousand. When McDonald's is having financial problems because the cost of products are too high and the cost of labor is too great. When Americans and large numbers can't afford fast food, there's the problem right there. It's inflation at twenty percent. When Biden Harris dumped into this American economy approximately four trillion dollars of extra money, I said, four trillion dollars of extra money. When you have many, many trillions of dollars chasing fewer products, the cost of those products must go up. They must go higher, is simply the laws ofplying demand. The media often doesn't want to point that out. They want to talk about what JD. Van said three or four years ago about cat ladies or something. What is the relevance of that in your life? The answer is completely irrelevant. We'll see what happens. But Buddhajeed said, we need pro abortion president so men are more free to impregnate women abortion on demand easily, which is the way it's been since nineteen seventy three. Oh, let's continue, coming up about two point fifty if Stephanie Lape will be here. She represents the firefighter from Lachlan who's been criminally charged with circling the potholes, encouraging him to get fixed, and now he finds himself Haminy County Court building, trying to save himself from going to jail for thirty days.
Speaker 2: So let's continue.
Speaker 1: If the line becomes available five one, three, seven, four, nine, seven thousand. Trades are fast coming, and I think there's one of two more segment a report on it in about ten minutes at Trouma the Reds News Radio seven hundred Wow MU.
Speaker 2: Plain is a country in Europe.
Speaker 5: It exists next to another country called Russia.
Speaker 1: Russia is a bigger country.
Speaker 6: Russia is a powerful country.
Speaker 5: Russia decided to invade a smaller country called Ukraine.
Speaker 3: So basically that's wrong.
Speaker 1: Hello, quiet, and I'm broadcasting, so let's begin this off the right way.
Speaker 2: What are your preferred pronouns? How about dumb ass? Sure? And why not?
Speaker 1: Because I want to know your gold medals and gold medals. By the way, Ukraine is a smaller country next to Russia and Russia.
Speaker 2: Let me write that down.
Speaker 1: I did not know that Russia is a bigger country next to Ukraine. So the smaller and bigger are those pronouns.
Speaker 2: Oh, I don't know about that. You're verbs. You better know.
Speaker 1: You better be careful with that's adjective. You could be canceled.
Speaker 5: I can imagine what can be and be unburdened by what has been.
Speaker 2: You got that? What's that mean? I have no idea.
Speaker 1: She can imagine what can be unburned by what might be, so might be and can be and possibly if that has been is close to the has been in the wear beaten?
Speaker 2: You got one week, syn, we just get this over. What if I preferred, don't make any difference. What are yours? Mine?
Speaker 1: Is he and dumbass? Just call me dumb ass. I'm okay with that, will.
Speaker 2: He the Stoo reporters of proud service of your local Tamestar heating and air conditioning dealers. Tamestar quality you could feel in Cincinnati called Sheldon Braun at Broad Heating at five one, three, three eight five seventy seven sixty five. And you need Andy Bucher today. Would you agree? It's hotter than the hand of Hell hotter and it's going to be that way all week. I love it, Brandon Olympic update, Willie Service of Cincinnati tax resolution powered by top Sheldon. The United States, led by Columbus native Simone Biles, is one the gold How about that? And the women's gymnastic final is unbelievable, Biles winning it on the on the floor exercise, sending America to the gold medal in that event. That's good. The USA women's rugby team are Olympic bronze medalists for the first time in history, edging out Australia. The US scoring the go ahead try and conversion by Alex Sedwick as time expired in the game. Eh, like a you know, running back a fumble ninety nine yards. That's what happened in rugby. No nobody touched her why And then she made the conversion the kick They have to kick her through the well, I guess whatever that's called. And they did it. Women's rugby, women's rugby a bronze medal for the first time in history. You said one hundred years ago. Oh no, that's a long time. The US is up three to nil in men's soccer now over Guinea in the seventy seventh minute. They got this one wrapped up. Baby. How close is Guinea to New Guinea?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 2: New Guinea is on the in the Horn of Africa. New Guinea is in the South Pacific. That's a long way away.
Speaker 1: With Ted McKay got a text here from Jeff Beckham, the brother of Dave, who says Kamala loves electrified yellow school buses.
Speaker 2: Well, I remember that she is.
Speaker 1: She did a segment she wants all of us to drive evs, but she says she dreams at night about electrified yellow school buses and electrified Abrams tanks. Can you see hold up on that car? Watch gentlemen, we got we gotta charge up our tank before we go anywhere.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, that'd be great.
Speaker 1: And when you get into a tank, crew, what are your preferred pronouns?
Speaker 2: Uh? Probably frying in there like a like a like, I don't know, day old steak. So here's the thing.
Speaker 5: Who doesn't love a yellow school bus?
Speaker 1: Right?
Speaker 5: Can you raise your hand if you love a yellow school bus? Right? Just there's something about and most of us, many of us went to school on the yellow school bus, right, And it's part of it's part of our experience growing up. It's part of, you know, a nostalgia and a memory of the excitement and joy of going to school to be with your favorite teacher, to be with your best friends, and to learn. The school bus takes us there. And in America today, twenty five million children a day go to school on the yellow school bus.
Speaker 2: Twenty five million children a day. Did you I hadn't thought in her state of the Union. As she gets in, oh it'll last for days. She'll be in by saying, what is your preferred pronoun?
Speaker 1: Ye, and then she'll start talking about yellow school buses and electrified abrams tanks.
Speaker 2: Red's update that the Reds have made another trade. Win reliever Lucas Simms is off to the Boston Red Sox in exchange for minor league pitcher Ovis Portis later. He is nineteen years old playing an a ball.
Speaker 1: Currently, have there Reds man any trades to help this year's team.
Speaker 2: The Reds and Cubs continue their series tonight. Tony Santion out of the Bullpen will start seven hundred ww's covered six to ten, Sports Talk, Arnold Carriers, Inside Pitch and Kelsey Chevrolet Xtra Inning Show after the game. Now. Bengals Update brought to you by Good Spirits, Wine and Tobacco and Party Town Part twelve Northern Kentucky locations. Bengals on the field today in pads for the first time at camp and the big story also today was the luxurious new Bengals locker room. It was unveiled today to the media.
Speaker 1: I understand they have food service stations, they have multi color TVs, many ports of entry one type or another. Right, they have massage therapist, they have specialists and every part of the human body.
Speaker 2: And it looks like right next to Joe Burrows lockery, and there's a microwave and a refrigerator You mean William Perry. No, I'm talking about a microwave and like, you know, refrigerator right from Recker and Burger. I get. I don't know who's it from. What does he do with that?
Speaker 5: Well?
Speaker 2: I guess he popcorn, you know, juice in it and you know water and that type of thing. They are apparently they are a luxurious You can check it out on Facebook and on x What would Shake and Blake say about this? Where is Jeff Blake? Can you tell me where he is? Last time I saw a picture of him, Willie, he's got a he got a gray beard that look like anything like? Yeah, Shake and Blake doesn't look like anything like you want to Yeah. I mean we're all getting old, aren't we. I'm not getting older? Oh okay, I don't think I am. You think I've gotten older?
Speaker 4: Oh?
Speaker 2: I don't think so. What are your preferred pronouns? By the way, whatever you whatever you say, yours are. I don't be a dumbass. That's what I'm with me. Seg imagine eight years of that. We've put up with four years of Biden?
Speaker 1: What if we have eight years of Kamala Harris and preferred pronouns, electrified school buses, open, southern border, no more energy production.
Speaker 2: And guess what ven diagrams she'll be withdrawing those in the state of the Union.
Speaker 1: Oh boy, you don't think we're in trouble. I still want to hear from Richard K. Jones, the sheriff of Butler County. He tells me he may switch sides and go with Kamala Harris, or shall I say that is right there?
Speaker 2: Blasphemy? I think the sheriff needs to come down here in one of his tanks and some of his guys and say that is it.
Speaker 4: He is not.
Speaker 2: No, he is not turning democrat. Are you sure? Yes? He has red white and blooming. Call him tonight. He is red, white and blue. Why don't you call him and asking that and then put that on the air and he will say will he beat beat beat beat be beat beat beep and then hang up on you. Well, you gotta be kidding me. Another thing. I have a lawyer coming up. He does that if the world's going to come to that happens, that's it.
Speaker 1: You and I Madagascar breeding kmodo dragons for a living. We're out of here for the circus that's it, Bailey, here we go. Do you want to do flips the true Middletown to look like San Francisco?
Speaker 4: No?
Speaker 2: Well, you know they dropped off ten thousand Haitian people in uh Springboro? Correct, they're a sanctuary sanctuary city. Middletown is not in Cincinnati sanctuary city. Yes, what woa?
Speaker 1: Ten thousand Haitians in Springboro? Now that will go on like a passing gas at Thanksgiving Turkey dinner. I'm right or wrong about that one. I'm just saying that happened to me yet. Okay, well we got and none of them are here legally. They're just fun all over the country waiting to become refugee status.
Speaker 2: Is that guy in Texas still busting them up to New York City? Yes, it's been there, and they're just living the lap of luxury, right, no question about that. People up.
Speaker 1: I sent Rocky a little video of Trump and Vans rolling around with h the dukes of Hazard. It's pretty good, rock Can you put that somewhere?
Speaker 9: Yes, he's gonna tell you where to put it, rolling around in the general any good stuff? Now, if you report her on this sake, the big controversy in town The rumors were Joe Burrow participated in the White Dude's for Kamala Harris. Not true, but it is not true. Everyone was losing their freaking mind. Tanya Rourke, who joins us at three thirty five, we answer the question. She got to the bottom of it and said it actually wasn't true.
Speaker 2: She better answer the quest. Whole tri State was.
Speaker 1: Turmoil, turmoil one way or the other, not not completely.
Speaker 2: Now this is stupid. But who's that group? Huh? Hey, what do you talk? What's the group? Are you talking about? White dudes for Harris? It's white.
Speaker 9: They recently had a zoom called RAS four million bucks Asleep.
Speaker 2: Richard K. Jones was on it. Oh, you're nuts. It's it? No, No, I don't think so. You know we're on it.
Speaker 1: Probably can't say. You can't say what are your preferred pronouns?
Speaker 2: First of all, Z and wait a minute, what is as? It's my business there you even ask me mine is mine?
Speaker 4: Is him?
Speaker 2: And dumbass? You don't mind calling me a dumb ass. Don't be calling me that anymore. Sorry, but I watched.
Speaker 9: If somebody else asked me, I'm gonna say, minor king. You gotta call me king Rocky sweet and ask how that how that goes? Rock don't gonna choose your pronouns but minor Z.
Speaker 2: And for the record, you like yellow buses school buses? Is this a true question? I think you're saying.
Speaker 1: We got Kamala Harris wants in electrict electrified school bus. All right, we have to move to Stephanie lap who's the attorney representing the old guy in Lachlan putting circles around potholes. She's next, Rocky, thank you for your invanking. It was very important.
Speaker 2: Yes, thanks for coming in. What are your one of your pronouns? Everything? Give me out of the student's report, please, Well, there another another and another hot day here in the Tri State in the Americans are gold in the gymnastics and in women's rugby. Nice about women's rugby. We leave you with the immortal words of the stud report.
Speaker 8: So, now that the process is played out from the grassroots bottom up, we are here today to throw our support behind Vice President Kamala Harris.
Speaker 2: I'm clapping. You don't have to one of your preferred pronouns. Didn't Jeb Bush do that?
Speaker 4: Like?
Speaker 9: Yes, made a joke and Ellen laughs at and you're supposed to laugh at that.
Speaker 2: Seven hundred WLW.
Speaker 1: By Billy Cunningham, The Great America On One story of great interest I've taken note of is a case out of Lochland, Ohio. The case against the Lachland man who was charged with fixing potholes in his own neighborhood. Now it's headed to a jury trial. The story is unbelievable. The guy's name is volunteer Lachlan firefighter Gregory Stroll, who was charged with criminal mischief after spray painting potholes to Warren drivers. His fine lawyer, Stephanie Lape, is one of the great criminal offense attorneys in the Tri State.
Speaker 2: Is Stephanie Lape? Welcome to the Bill Cunningham Show.
Speaker 1: Can you tell the American people the factual pattern that resulted in your client being charged with the criminal violation, maybe carrying him a month or two in jail.
Speaker 6: Yes, mister Stroll had brought the problem to the city's attention several times and no one dealt with it. And he was really just doing a service to the community and marking them so that people wouldn't hit them. They would see them and not hit the potholes At some point before he was charged, he had a conversation with the police chief, and the police chief told him, hey, you can't do that. There's a there's a proper procedure, and Greg said, okay, no big deal, I won't do And then he went through the proper procedure and contacted the propper department within the village. And then a few weeks later the police said, hey, we're going to charge you for that spray paint. Fortunately they didn't arrest him and allowed him to get cited to court.
Speaker 2: So can you.
Speaker 1: Describe to the America all of us are frustrated by potholes. They normally arise in April, May and June, after the freezing, the thawing and all that kind of stuff. What is the size of the potholes and what did he do specifically with the spray paint? But first of all, how much of a danger was it to those who would travel the streets of Alackland.
Speaker 3: It's a significant danger.
Speaker 6: These were huge potholes. I'm not very good with measurements, so I couldn't give you an exact measurement, but they're huge. He sent me several pictures. They're very big, They're going to cause significant damage to a car if they hit them. All he did was put spray paints around them so that people could would see them before they hit them.
Speaker 1: They spoke to Lachland officials that may be overwhelmed with the immigration happening in Lachland. I've seen some of it. They're overwhelmed. What did they say, because did he allow the potholes to be there for a week or a month or how long did this go on? Was it like the next day that someone fixed it, or did give us the timeline?
Speaker 3: Oh?
Speaker 6: No, these potholes have been there for years.
Speaker 1: And years, yes, years, yeah, And I'm looking at some of these pictures. They appear to be two by three feet in length, and they appear to be six to eight inches in depths of Some car was going thirty or forty miles an hour and hit the pothole. It could have cost thousands of dollars worth of damage.
Speaker 4: Correct, I agree?
Speaker 6: Yes?
Speaker 1: Why didn't the case stay in Lachland because normally this is a mayor's court thing.
Speaker 2: How come it was taken downtown?
Speaker 6: That was the choice of the village of Lachland. They contacted me the day of the day before it was originally set for trial in Mayor's court and said they were transferring it downtown.
Speaker 2: Did they give you a reason?
Speaker 1: No? No, And of course you don't have access to a jury trial in mayor's court. But as we sit here this afternoon, what's the status of the case in Hamlet County and will you want a jury trial?
Speaker 6: It's currently scheduled for a pre trial on August twenty first, and it is my plan to set it for a jury trial. I filed a jury demand.
Speaker 1: Today and if you've spoken to that, I guess this is is the City of Lachland going to prosecutor or State of Ohio, Missy Powers, Who's then going to be the prosecutor?
Speaker 6: Malie will be the prosecutor for the Village of Lachland.
Speaker 1: Any negotiations on our way to stop the madness.
Speaker 6: Not at this point. Hopefully that will happen at the pre trial.
Speaker 1: And if convicted, what do you know what has it been assigned to a judge yet?
Speaker 6: Yeah? It's got to sign today, got to find a judge, sober Silverstein, Okay?
Speaker 1: And as far as negotiations, are you willing to accept responsibility? Is your client willing to say he did it any chance of been playing guilty or no contest.
Speaker 6: I do not see that occurring.
Speaker 1: Just as a citizen, Stephanie Lape, how would you respond to this as a citizen outside your lawyer role. Is this the proper use of government power against the citizen?
Speaker 6: Absolutely not. What they should be doing is to the potholes.
Speaker 1: So and you're talking podoles that I thought they were there for like a week or two or a month.
Speaker 2: These podoles have been in Lachland for years.
Speaker 4: Correct.
Speaker 1: All I can do is wish you luck in your ventures, and we hope your client, Gregory Stoll, is found not guilty or whatever, and then you can take whatever actions appropriate. Well, once again, Stephanie Lape, thank you for coming on the Bill Cunningham Show and defending your client so well. Thank you very much, thank you, Thank you all. Let's continue with more. If the line becomes this is unbelievable. If a citizen using self help would like to go and simply put spray paint around a pothole, maybe you shouldn't do it. But on the other hand, if this goes on for years and the City of Lachland refuses to fix their own streets, or if citizens want to fix the pothole themselves and putting gravel in some blacktop, put some cones around. I don't see that as a criminal violation. If you've notified the city authorities and they haven't fixed it for over a year, use the power of government. And this carries up to thirty days in jail and a two hundred and fifty dollars fine is unbelievable, and once again we wish Gregory Stoll, sixty five year old retired volunteer Lachland firefighter, nothing but the best. So let's continue with more. Bill Cunningham News Radio seven hundred WW