Speaker 1: The following is a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 2: The following is a paid program.
Speaker 1: Wr's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. We're going to talk a little bit about the medical community today. So originally in America, doctors were amazing, and we were saving lives, and we're the best technology, and we were the best surgeons and the best doctors and the best facilities. But right now we're one of the sickest countries in the world, and we're dying of chronic diseases. So American doctors are great at a emergency situations, but for chronic diseases, we're one of the worst. And we have more heart disease, cancer, diabetes, Alzheimer's, obesity than any other country. And it's a little scary. We have the most hospitals, the most doctors, the most pharmaceuticals. We have more drugs than any other country by far, it's not even close. So if medicine was the solution, we would be the healthiest country. But we're not, and we're actually dying earlier every other country they're living longer and longer every year. Our life expectancy is in reverse order in America. So don't follow what mainstream medicine is telling you. Milk does not do a body good. Chemo and radiation are not the only cures for cancer. Diabetes can be reversed, heart disease can be cured with medicine. It's never a cure. So you're taking If you have diabetes, you're gonna take Foreman forever, right. If you have high blood pressure, you're taking high blood pressure meds forever, right, So most people plan on taking medication forever. You've got high cholesterol, you're taking statins forever. The problem is Statin's caused dementia. Statan's cause joint pain. They're the most prescribed drug. And we wonder why alzheim is this through the roof. You don't think it's contributing, Well, it is. It literally causes dementia. What else causes Alzheimer's diabetes? So when you take me Foreman or diabetes. Medication that doesn't prevent Alzheimer's. That just gets you to live a little bit longer, But it's not reversing your condition. And diabetes is completely reversible through proper nutrition, exercise, stress reduction, vagus nerve activation, going to bed early. There is a formula to reverse diabetes. But you gotta do it. You gotta work for it. You want to get off the medication, you gotta work for it. You want to get off high blood pressure medication. Right, you better start going to the gym. Better start drinking alcohol. Get rid of that morning coffee with sugar and milk. Stop eating ice cream and pizza and cake. Reduce your stress. You might have to quit your job. You might have to get out of bad relationship. You might have to move out of a bad city. Right. If you gotta save your life, you might have to make drastic changes. Cancer cancer loves sugar. Stay away from soda, bread, pasta, rice, potatoes, cookies, crackers, cereal, oatmeal, milk, dairy, yogurt, cheese, cream, cheese, sour clean cottage cheese. Stay away from all the white foods it cancer feeds on. That. Chemicals cancer loves chemicals, Stay away from the chemicals, all the plastics, all the food dies, all the pesticides, the herbicides, all the cosmetics, all the cleaning detergents, fluids, all the fragrances, all the heavy metals, the fluoride, the mercury, the lead, the arsenic you know, arsenics and brown rice and apple juice. Nobody tells you that, cadman, it's in fried chicken. Now you get it whatever KFC or you know these Kentucky fried chicken and all these places with fried chicken. Right, So we gotta stay away from a lot of the pipes have lead, old paint, lead, mercury eats in your teeth. It's in the fish, it's on those old thermometers. Fluoride scary, it's in the water. It's in your toothpases when you go to the dentist, gonna filter it out. If you don't want cancer, you gotta stay away from these chemicals. To stay from radiation. Don't take all these mammograms and X rays and catskins and pet skins and all the Wi Fi and on your cell phone and your laptop. It's a lot of radiation. You have to stay away from radiation. If you don't want cancer, and then stress, You got to reduce your emotional stress. That weakens your immune system. Right, so stress is the silent killer. But they don't want to tell you this because you know why they want to give you chemotherapy. Chemotherapy is the only drug where doctors are allowed to get a kickback. So if you are on you know, antidepressants, the doctors do not get a kickback from there. Or if you're on pain killers, they don't get a kickback from that, Or if you're on Foreman for diabetes or high blood pressure or cholesterol, they don't. They're not allowed to get paid legally. You know, things happen like they get vacations and new computer systems and golfing trips, all this cool stuff, you know, So that stuff does happen behind closed doors. But with chemotherapy, it's all up front. It's all legal when they get a few thousand dollars for each chemo that they recommend. So a lot of times they're recommending keebo before they even get pathology report. So you gotta be careful with cancer, right, you gotta look at all your options because these you know, treatments are sometimes worse than the disease. Remember that tumors are a way of your brain protecting your body from the cancer cells, because when you have a tumor, it keeps it where it's supposed to be, rather than spreading everywhere. When you start messing around poking and prodding with biopsies and surgeries, and then you start radiating it lasering it, it's like you might be opening up Pandora's the box. Now these cancer cells start spreading everywhere. The same thing with the mercury in your teeth. If it's encapsulated, maybe you should keep it in because once you start taking stuff out that you you know, uh, hasn't been harming you, Now it could get into your systems. You gotta be careful messing around with the human body. You know, your human body is the best doctor you have. You know, the tumor is helping you. When you have a fever, that's helping you. It's killing off the virus of the bacteria. When you go pain, that's the brain helping you prevent injuries. When you throw up, your nauseous, you get diarrhea, your body's protecting you. When you cough and you sneeze, let it out. Don't hold in the sneeze. Your body's smart. Let it do what it's supposed to do. If you gotta fart, fart, you gotta poop, poop, you gotta pee pee. You're supposed to have your period. I'm sick of doctors making sure that women don't have their period through medication or certain procedures. They're claiming it's a good thing. You're supposed to have your period every month. Stop intervening with medicine. You know, the birth control pill can be dangerous. These hormone therapies can be dangerous. If you're going through menopause, you're getting hot flashes and nights sweats, and then the doctor says, oh, let's just give you hormones. What No, your hormones are changing on purpose. You give yourself hormones that you're not supposed to have, you could lead to cancer. So they give you hormones. Then you get cancer. Nowop Now we can do chemo. You take all these medications, you do all these tests, these pet scans and cat skins, they cause cancer. Radiation causes answer. We gotta be careful the health these people see. The least doctors do the least tests, take the least medicine. That's my goal or all my patients is to make them independent and to teach them. The job of his doctor is to teach. They're not just gonna come to me and we write a prescription for a pill. That's not the top of dict I am. I want to get to the root cause of the problem, not treat the symptoms, but get to the root cause. When you use medicine, it's just a band aid. We got to figure out why do you have the cancer. It's not because lack of chemo or radiation, right, it's chemicals, stress, sugar, radiation. That's the cause. And we got to get rid of the root cause. Just give it more radiation. Seems like kind of a logical. Let's just weaken the body so much that the candor dies. That's basically what you're doing. We want to strengthen the body. Therefore your body can eliminate all the toxins the way it's supposed to and you'll function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan. You're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: Don't miss Boost your brain Power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor and will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six ' one two one five zero or email info at Kaplan, brainanbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with doctor Caplan, or visit kaplandc dot com for more information.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power. Now, every condition has a medicine that goes with it. So if you have a thyroid condition, you know there's a certain medicine for hypothyroid and this medicine for hyperth thyroid. The problem is you're not getting to the root cause of the thyroid problem. Thyroid problems are so common, but that most people are put on medicine. We don't want to do that. We want to figure out what's wrong with the thyroid. Is it a primary thyroid issue, is it a secondary Is it an autoimmune disease. Is it hashi motos, is it graves? Is it hyper thyroid, is it hypothyroid? Is it from the petuitary, is from the brain? What is the root cost? You got to do a whole panel, whole physical, neurological evaluation, so you can figure out the root cause. Once you get to the root cause, you try and fix it that way, and it might be through your diet. And if you have an autoimmune disease, that means it's not a thyroid problem at all. It means your immune system is going haywire. It's overactive. So we gotta find strategies to relax your immune system. How can you relax your immune system, Well, there may be some strategies from the brain. There is something called your autonomic nervous system which might help calm down your overactive system. Because if your autonomic nervous system isn't functioning properly, you can have an increase in what's called sympathetic tone. We're in the stress mode, this fight or flight mode. Everything's overactive. So your brain's overacting. If all the muscles are overactive, your heart's overactive, your immune system is overactive. That's going to relate to autoimmune disease. The brain controls everything, right, So if you're an endocinologist, you have to look at the brain because what if the brain is the cause of your thyroid problem. If you're a cardiologist, you have to be an expert in the brain. Guess what controls your blood pressure? Your brain. Guess what controls your pulse rate? Your brain. Guess what controls your circulation. Now your blood vessels constrict or dilate. It all starts from your brain. So if you're a cardiologists and you're only measuring your you know, your heart waves with your EKG or you're just measuring your blood pressure with your little cuff and your signomena. Sure they're just listening to the different parts of the heart for that love dub love dub, love dub. So if you're just focused on the heart, you might be missing the root cause of the problem. If you're a gasto enterologist, guess what controls your gut the release of stomach acid and bacteria and bile. The brain's telling it to do. It comes from your autonomic nervous system. Guess what opens your illeo secual valve. It's your brain. And all these patients with cebo small intestinal bacteria overgrowth because your brain isn't signaling the intestines to open up the valves to let the poop through, and we get this fecal matter build up, and now the bacteria thrive on it and they overgrow. So you gotta poop out all your leftovers every morning or else the bacteria will eat something, they'll have something to thrive on. God By, you see so many patients they might have ten to twenty pounds of the poop just stuck in their intestines. And now all these viruses in bacteria and parasites and worms, they thrive on it. Right. You ever see the poop in the street. All these little critters love it. Right, So you need to not have any poop inside you. So if you're a gastroentrologist, you gotta look where it all starts from the brain. You gotta be an expert in the brain. But again, modern medical society, Oh you gotta get problem. Take some steroids, or take some anti inflammatories, or or some antibiotics or some an acids. I don't like its anti. I don't like antibiotics. We need bacteria. I like probiotics. I don't like all these ant acids. Come on. Most people need stomach acid. When you have acid reflux or gird or heart miurned, it's not because you have too much stomach acid. It's because your acid is going the wrong direction. Your systems aren't working properly. So don't take medicine that's gonna decrease your stomach acid. That's the worst thing to do. And if you're taking medicine like antibiotics, now you're killing all the good bacteria in your gut microbiome. Taking an acids, now you got no acid. You're gonna have a tough time because you can't. Now now you can't absorb any nutrients. Your immune system is gonna be shot. It's medicine. The side effects you're worse than the cures. Stop trying to outsmart the human body. If you have gurd, it's telling you you're doing something wrong. If you have acid reflux, you're eating the wrong foods. Maybe you gotta stop having coffee that causes acid reflux. Maybe you gonna have stop drinking alcohol that causes it. Corn and soy cause it, gluten and dairy cause it, I mean, so many foods. It's not acid. I don't know. It's always Oh, we gotta stop eating acid. And then people say, okay, I'm gonna stop eating oranges and tomatoes and you know, all the citrus and you know peppers. But is that appropriate? Maybe maybe not? Maybe you need acid. Hydrochloric acid is super important for your digestion, for your immune system. Most people I see don't have enough acid. They don't have too much stomach acid. So we gotta stop taking all these tombs and roll aids, all this over the counter. Your body smart to the root. Cause if you have acid reflux, if you have good you have heartburn, you're gonna have to do something different. You might have to stop drinking coffee. You might have to stop drinking alcohol. You might have to get rid of the dairy or the bread. It will work. Try it for twenty one straight days and you will see your acid reflex goes away. Do not eat at night if you have acid reflex. You need four hours between your last meal and bed time, so you should be done eating by six and then you could go to bed by ten if you can't fall asleep, don't take melatonin. The brain is smart, it says, oh, you're taking melatonin synthetically. Now I don't have to produce it on its own. We want to see how come your brain isn't producing melatonin at night. Maybe it's because you're too much cortisol at night. Your cortisol's high, your melatonins cann be low. What causes cortisol to be high at night? Blue light from your cell phone, from your iPad, from your computer, from your TV. All these screens a blue light which are going to increase cortisol, which is codeding, cause melotonin to be low. So turn off all the screens if you have to, you know, because you work and that's your livelihood and you need to be on the computer at night. Use blue light filter glasses. But if you don't have to work, it's not necessary. Don't watch TV at night, don't go on the computer at night, don't scroll on your cellphone at night, don't use the iPad at night. Start doing other stuff. Start playing board games, playing cards, reading a book, writing in your journal, talking, listening to music, reading, take a class, do a meetup, go outside, watch the stars.
Speaker 4: Do something. I don't care if you start sewing, if you start sculpting, painting, drawing, you know, playing a musical instrument, learning a new language, learning a new dance move, do something productive, all right, you gotta be productive.
Speaker 3: You can't just keep watching all these electronics at night. It's gonna increase cortisol and then your melatonin is gonna be low, and then you're not gonna be able to sleep properly. And definitely don't take like a xanax. Those are very scary. Don't take an ambient. These have lots of side effects. They can damage your kidneys and your liver. They can cause brain problems. You know, people have, especially women, because these medications are only tested on men, and then the women take it and they don't even know how the women's body metabolize on these things. And you know, it's something like you know, for when the women wake up in the morning, they still have all this medication in them and they end up getting into car accidents, you know, getting burning themselves in the kitchen or causing a fire or breaking things, and you know, then they got kids that it might be scary. You know, these medications, especially the sleeping pills can be very, very dangerous. You know, we've got to be careful with all the medicine we're taking. Try and start living a more holistic and natural life and not relying on doctors and medicine so much. That way you'll function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan, and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases, that this is the show for you. Don't mis boost your brain power with doctor Eric Caplan and you will learn natural, integrative, and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune diseases, insomnia, fibromyalgia, vertigo, migraines, four posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact the doctor Kaplin, you can call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero or visit his website at kaplindc dot com.
Speaker 3: Function better, feo better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power. Now, there's lots of different medications and there's also vaccines. There's different vaccines. So when you know, we're younger, we get your childhood vaccines. You know, I'm forty seven, when I well, my parents when they were young, they got two vaccines they got it was like smallpox and polio. And small pox they don't even make anymore, and so that's eradicated and we don't need a vaccine. So that's interesting. So how come smallpox is gone and there's no vaccine, right, maybe polio would be gone too, and we don't need a vaccine because polio was caused by fical matter in the water. So people would be, you know, swimming in the lake and they'd swallow a little water and have fecal matter, and that's how polio was transferred through fecal matter. But once a matter of decided to sanitize and be more clean, and you know, everyone had plumbing, and you know they had pools where they put the chlorine in, and you know, people wash their hands before they ate dinner, and you know, all these ways to improve sanitation, cleanliness, education, awareness of how you know, viruses and bacteria could spread. Right, So once we started changing our hygiene and sanitation habits, that's when polio went away. In countries where they don't have the indoor plumbing and you know, they poop near the water, and you know they drink this dirty water and that's how it gets transferred. So that's why polio will still be found in some of these third world countries because of lack of hygiene and sanitation. It's not because lack of vaccines. Most of the viruses and bacteria and conditions that the vaccines are been made for you wouldn't get anyway. Okay, So polio is due to fecal matter in the water. So as long as you're proper hygiene and proper sanitization, you're good to go. Got it all right, So my parents that was there too, smallpox, which we don't have to worry about, polio, which we only have to worry about in a couple of third world countries where the sanitation is really really bad. Right now, When I was younger, we had about eight vaccines. Yeah, had like the measles, the momps rebella polio vaccine. I'm not sure what the other ones, but those are you know, some basic ones there, maybe meningitis, I'm not sure, but there was about eight. Now children on the CDC schedule. It's supposed to get somewhere between like seventy six and eighty vaccines. I mean, it goes from two to eight to eighty in just three generations. Why is that, Well, there's a long history to that. Part of it has to do with the laws that came up in nineteen eighty six, right, So most of my shots were all before nineteen eighty six, so I only needed eight of them. After nineteen eighty six. There was a law pest by the United States President reign right, the United States that said vaccine companies cannot be held liable if they cause any injury. There is no product in the United States that's ever had that. America sues more than any other country. We sue for everything. You could sue anybody for everything, except the only people you can sue are the vaccine manufacturers. One of the most dangerous products out there, and it's the only one you can sue. And the reason you can't sue is because they plead pleaded to the US government that if people were allowed to sue them, they'd be out of business. And if they're out of business, they can't give their life saving vaccines to Americans, and all these Americans will die. And Congress says, okay, sure, nothing to do with all the money that the pharmaceutical companies pay Congress due to lobbyists and campaign financing and special interests. The pharmaceutical companies are basically most of the top you know ten Fortune five hundred companies, mostly pharmaceutical companies and oil companies. Right, so they love when you are sick and when we have energy crisis. So that's what we hear in the news, right, it's all how sick everybody is in all the pandemic and then the energy crisis and global warming and you know, climate change, and we have to save so all and you know, the pharmaceuticals, they save everybody's lives and the energy we got to save the earth. And these are the richest companies and they get richer and richer the sicker you are and the more you depend on their energy. Interesting, right, and they get you all your money. They're the richest companies. So these pharmaceutical companies in nineteen eighty six were now not held liable for any vaccine injury, meaning they said, oh, let's just approve everything and just increase our profits by just giving all these new shots. So every year we get more and more new vaccines and they cannot be held liable. In fact, this new MNRNA is not even a vaccine. It's a totally two technology. But if they call it a vaccine, now you can't sue them. Now they can't be held liable. Oh. Interesting. You know what a vaccine is. It gives you the virus. Right, so the polio vaccine gives you the poliovirus. You know what happened in America? They when they first gave the polio vaccine, the polio numbers went up. They gave this live poliovirus, and everyone started getting polio. Dull, Right, if you inject a poliovirus into your bloodstream, I wonder why all the polio numbers went up. Then they made it a dead vaccine and not as many people died and they like that, so they said, oh, we can put this on the market. But then they changed the way they diagnosed polio and they changed it to aseptic meningitis. So all these polio numbers went down, and then they give credit to the vaccine. Same kind of thing happened with COVID. So basically everyone died of COVID, So if you died and tested positive for COVID, that was the cause of death. So if you died of a heart attack but you tested positive for COVID, they counted it as a COVID death. So all these numbers were really high. Then they changed the rules after the vaccine came and then all the numbers went down. You know, there's ways to manipulate numbers to make you believe what they want you to believe. When the history books are written, they're going to say that the vaccine saved everybody, right, but they're not going to say all the lies that were told. Right. Do you remember when the vaccine came out, they said, up, if you get the vaccine, then you can't get COVID. That ended up not being true. They said, if you get the vaccine, you can't spread it. That ended up not being true. And after you needed two shots up, now you need a booster. Then after the booster up, you need a second booster, and then a third booster, and then a fourth booster. Now you're a customer for life. Just keep getting it every year as it mutates. COVID was the only vaccine that even after you got COVID, you still needed it. Right, so if you uh, you know, got the When I was growing up, we didn't have the chicken pox vaccine. So when my neighbor got the chicken pox, my mom just sent me over and said, oh, go play with you know, your neighbor. And then I ended up getting chicken pox. So that was, you know, this herd immunity that we kind of did and that was considered normal practice. And you know, yeah, you get little itchy little red dots. And then I asked my parents about the same thing because I didn't get the mess or the momps. I got the vaccine, but they got the measles and the moms and I said, oh, how was the measles? Then my Mom's like, well, not too bad, just kind of like how you had chicken pox, right, So why do we need all these shots for something that wasn't so bad, right, Yeah, polio is a different story with the whole iron one. But how did polio get eradicated was by sanitation and hygiene because he got to the root cause of it, right, You got to get to the root cause of it. So what's the root cause of COVID? That's a good question. I do know that everyone had a comorbidity, so and the biggest co morbidity forty percent of the people that died had diabetes, and almost all of them were vitamin D deficient. Those were the two biggest causes of COVID deaths, diabetes and vitamin D. You didn't hear that in the news though, So they're not telling you stop eating sugar, make sure you get out some sunlight, maybe even supplement with vitamin D. Maybe even start exercising, maybe even going to bed early to reverse your diabetes. Nobody said that, all right, But after nineteen eighty six, now they could add all these vaccines and they can never get sued. So that is a little dangerous. So we need to make sure that we make sure that these shots are safe because you know, there's a lot of maybe chemicals in there, you know, stuff that might cause allergies. So some of the vaccines have eggs in them, and there's a lot of egg allergies or nuts, and there's a lot of nut allergies, and you know it triggers an autoimmune reaction. There's so much autoimmune disease. The more vaccines we add to the CD schedule, the more autoimmune disease that occurs. You know, so we gotta be you know, we gotta use logic with some of this stuff. You know, there's a newborn infant actually need hepatitis be shot when you get hepatitis bee from sharing dirty drug needles or from having unprotected sex, which I'm pretty sure babies don't do either of those. So where's the logic, right, Where's the logic doesn't make sense? So when we need to make our medical decisions, we always have to measure the risk versus the reward and look at the big picture and see if there's any special interests or people that can benefit by you taking their product or you being sick. I'm here to tell you the truth that you can work on it yourself. That you don't need all these pills, you don't need all these injections. You don't need all these doctors, and you don't need all the tests. You have this amazing human body that can heal on its own, but you gotta let start working. You gotta take care of it, just like you take care of your car, or your dog or your kids. Take care of your own body. Because you only get one. You only get one brain. Give it all that it needs to function at the highest level so you will function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power.
Speaker 2: Don't miss boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan every Saturday from two pm to three pm to learn the secrets of how to optimize your brain function. You can improve memory, focus, energy, sleep, digestion, mood, skin, metabolism, and strength by following the science and research that doctor Caplan will be sharing with his audience. Join the adventure of discovering how to help the brain and body in a natural way while having fun at the same time. Listen to boost your brain power. If you want to function better, feel better, and enjoy the quality of life you deserve. Called two oh one two six ' one two one five zero or email info at Kaplan Brainbody dot com if you're interested in a free ten minute consultation with doctor Caplin, or visit kaplandc dot com for more information.
Speaker 3: Function better, feel better, and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you're listening to boost your brain power. Now. There's lots of natural ways, holistic ways, and integrative ways to heal your body so that you function at the highest level. There's a process called neuroplasticity. What neuroplasticity is rewiring your brain. Sometimes you could get brain damage. Sometimes you could get your neurons that die off, and that sucks, and you're not gonna You're not gonna remake new neurons. In fact, after forty years of age, you lose about ten percent of your brain cells every decade of your life. So if you are fifty years old, you've already down to ninety percent of your brain cells, and then at sixty years old, you're gonna lose another ten percent, and then at seventy you lose another ten percent. Right now, but here's the deal, that ten percent that you want to lose. We have to make sure it's the bad brain cells. Man, It's not that big a deal. You have these glial cells, these brain cells in your that are like the nurses and they clean out all the bad stuff. So you want to clean out all those bad brain cells, and you could do it with autopogy. Autopogy means eat yourself, and if you do more than a forty eight hour fast, you could actually create autopogy and cleanse out these bad brain cells. Now that must be done with doctor supervision, a right. But I'll do once or twice a year an autopogy fast to cleanse out all my bad brain cells. And I'll start, meaning my last meal will be six pm on a Friday night. So I'm not gonna do it during the week where I'm working, I'm going to my kids basketball games, I'm driving around, I'm busy shopping, doing all that stuff during the weekend where i could chill and relax a right. So I'll start Friday night six pm, last meal. Then I just drink water for the whole weekend, so no food Saturday, no food sound day, and then I'll my next meal ten am Monday morning, So fasting from Friday six pm to Monday ten am. So you're really only fasting for two days, but it's a lot more than forty eight hours and you can cleanse a lot of your brain cells that way. That must be done with a doctor who knows that your body can handle it, and it's going to educate you on fasting. So we do that in our offices if you're interested. We do New York City office, we do New Jersey office, and we also do virtual if you're far away and you want to need help with that. To cleanse your brain, that's called autopogy. The Nobel Prize for Medicine was based on that a few years ago actually, But it's great at healing the brain, especially if you have something like Parkinson's or Alzheimer's, or you know, some sort of severe neurological disorder. Hey man, let's cleanse out that brain. You know there's so many people. Oh, let's feed us, give it all the nutrients. It's like, do you really want to feed a bad brain? No, you want to starve the bad brain and clean out all the bad brain cells. Same thing if you got it like a bacteria in your stomach, do you really want to feed it? No, you want to starve it so it dies. Right, So the strategies taken are very important. You gotta be careful not to just fall for what you listen. You know, a lot of the advice we're given is wrong. The food pyramid, right, So we need cholesterol. Cholesterol is not a bad thing, and it's giving you all these drugs to bring down cholesterol. We need fat. That's great for your brain and your nerves. That's not a bad thing. We do not need milk. You're not a baby and you're not a cow. You don't need all these grains and bread and possable this whole wheat, the cereals, the crackers and muffins and cookies and cake and bread and croissants and bagels. Come on, you don't need any of that. So many lies. You're older, you don't need to take calcium pills. So many lies that we're told. Don't believe the lies. Keep stuff really simple. Eat from the earth. Just eat anything from the earth. Your fruits, your veggies, you're not your seeds, just stuff from the earth. You can maybe grab an egg once in a while, catch a fish once in a while, have a piece of chicken once in a while, a piece of turkey once in a while, pizza, pork once in a while, piece of meat once in a while pieces steak or whatever it is. Just be like a hunter gatherer. Get your stuff done when it's daylight, eat during the day, rest and sleep during the night. Keep it simple. The only thing to drink is water. You don't need soda, energy drinks, coffee, alcohol, juice, lemonade, we don't need that. Just drink water, eat food, Drink water, breathe air, get sunlight, common sense. Move your body. There's the twenty rule. Every twenty minutes, you get up for twenty seconds, move your body, and then you can go back to your job or your studies or your computer work or whatever it is you're doing. All right, Remember an ounce of prevention is worth a pound to cure. But how do you know if you're going to have a problem that you need to prevent, Well, you should do brain testing, and not with radiation and not with the contrast fluid, and not lying in some small tube. All these cat scans and pet scans, they're just looking for big stuff like cancer and strokes and tumors. We gotta look for the micro stuff. We gotta look for the signals. We got to look for the you know, the fine tuning of the brain and the body that you need, and I recommend doing three tests, and I'm gonna give you really good gift to stick around, and you're about to hear it. The first test is called a qEEG brain mapping. This is where you wear a cap. It sort of looked like a swimmer's cap, and it measures your brain waves, your alpha, beta, theta delta, and based on the position of the abnormal brain waves, we can tell whether the brain is functioning properly or whether it's not functioning properly. If it is functioning properly, we don't touch it right it's not broke, we don't fix it. If it's not function properly, we could come up with therapeutic exercises to stimulate that area of the weak brain, just like you go to the gym and strengthen the weak muscle. I am a brain expert, and I can give you brain exercise that will stimulate your weak area of your brain. So this qEEG brain mapping only takes about twenty thirty minutes. It's normally six hundred dollars. But for the first seven people to call, text or email the number about to give in a couple of minutes, you could get it for only twenty one dollars. The next best test is called a VANG and this is a test where wear these goggles they just look like you know, little swimmers goggles, and they have cameras in them. And these cameras are gonna measure eye movements that go left and right and up and down and slow and fast and dark and light, and when head movements and still, and it's gonna tell us which areas are overactive and which areas are underactive. For the areas that are overacted, that's gonna be like you know, insomnia, anxiety and panic and high heartbeat and ADHD and you get distracted, you can't focus and you can't think and you're always worried and negative thoughts. Or it's gonnaell us which areas are underactive I get depression, low motivation, or memory fatigue. So this area will need to be stimulated so we figure out which areas need to be relaxed and which areas need to be stimulated. This test is also normally six hundred dollars, but for the first seven people to call, text or email, you can get that test for only twenty one dollars. And the third test is a one on one with me, where I go over both of those tests, your blood work. Then I check your heart, your lungs, your gut, check out your memory, your balance, your posture, your alignment, check out everything. It's forty five minutes. It's normally six hundred dollars as well for seven people to call, text or email. You can get that for only twenty one dollars. And you could do all three the same day even and pay only twenty one dollars each. That's the gift we're getting to the community. Here is the number, Write it down or just call right away or text right away six four six two two one six seven three eight six four six two two one six seven three eight, or you can email info at Kaplinbrainobody dot com. Just tell me you want to do all three tests for only twenty one dollars. Because you listen to the Boost your Brain Power radio show. If you enjoy it, you can get my book Boost your Brain Power, a Guide to Improving your memory and focus. You can get that on Amazon, or you can go to our YouTube channel and subscribe. We get a lot of one hundred free videos. You can go to Caplin Brain and Body or if you're on social media. We're on Facebook Caplin Brain and Body. We're on Instagram at Kaplan Brain Body, and we're also on TikTok at doctor Eric Caaplan. If you want to check out my website for more information about our offices in New York, New Jersey and our virtual services, please just visit our website at www dot Kaplan dc dot com. Hope you enjoy the show so you can function better, feel better and live a better life. This is doctor Eric Kaplan and you just listen to boost your brain power. See you next week.
Speaker 2: If you want to improve your brain function, help with memory, focus, sleep, digestion, energy, depression, anxiety, dizziness, balance, vision, headaches, brain fog, weight loss, or simply want to maximize your human potential and prevent future diseases, that this is the show for you. Don't mis boost your brain power with doctor Eric Kaplan and you will learn natural, integrative and holistic approaches to modern day medical problems such as Alzheimer's, Parkinson's stroke, autism, add concussion, autoimmune diseases, insomnia, romyalgia, vertigo, migraines, four posture pain, TBI, skin and digestive problems. Doctor Kaplan is most famous for getting to the root cause of a wide variety of brain and health conditions, rather than treating symptoms with traditional medicines and risky surgeries. To contact doctor Kaplan, you could call his team at two oh one two six one two one five zero, or visit his website at kaplandc dot com. The preceding was a paid program. War's airing of this program constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.
Speaker 1: The preceding was a paid podcast. iHeartRadio's hosting of this podcast constitutes neither an endorsement of the products offered or the ideas expressed.