Speaker 1: Becky Tyler. Not my Becky. Here, my mother in law.
Speaker 2: Becky Tyler. It's her birthday today and I wanted to play something special. This is something that she sings at the house while she's making.
Speaker 3: Her cherry tart fill a A seven.
Speaker 1: It's sure there is.
Speaker 2: You know, there's tension in the family went over her and now together like Christmas eve we have there might be a little too much wine, and you know, wines get blurred, and then there's sexual tension of the whole.
Speaker 3: Will they won't they? Of course we don't.
Speaker 2: But Becky Tyler, out of all the mother in laws, you're in my top twenty five, top thirty.
Speaker 3: Happy birthday.
Speaker 4: She had hopes for her daughter.
Speaker 3: She did, and that those crashed and burned.
Speaker 4: When she met you.
Speaker 1: This is this is what we got.
Speaker 3: I guess.
Speaker 1: This is what we'll do with.
Speaker 3: Abby birthday.
Speaker 1: Here's another birthday.
Speaker 3: It was a huge birthday.
Speaker 4: I like, oh, that's no stop, come on, man, it's such a good Please stop, all right, let's talk. Please stop. Okay, let's go to Metro safe. We're talking. Our friends are here.
Speaker 2: Hey, uh Jody Kelly, happy word Yankavic birthday.
Speaker 4: Birthday, you have something first.
Speaker 1: Here to say, do you have something?
Speaker 2: Kelly says he needs to address the show.
Speaker 3: That's Jody.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry. I thought he was gonna address him.
Speaker 3: Who's addressing me?
Speaker 4: Jos addressing?
Speaker 2: He addressing on the show. Somebody, here's Kelly Jones. I'm a little metro se.
Speaker 4: What's going on here?
Speaker 5: I'm not sure. Now, hey, I listened this morning on the way in. You you know we come here at a good sure you we enjoy sharing information doing. But if you ever call them the Dirret dungeons again.
Speaker 6: Oh.
Speaker 7: Doss, if you ever do that, I'm sorry. You're gonna be lucky to play the kazoos. Okay, well, I'm sorry because Jody told me what he's gonna do to you if you do. Now, look, look, I want you to tell because there's durret demons listening on the radio.
Speaker 3: Dirret dummies. Now, for all the dirt dummies out there, what am I saying?
Speaker 5: I'm showing you the ring I have on I want you to to tell.
Speaker 3: Those folks, honestly, regardless what you call him.
Speaker 5: What is that ring?
Speaker 3: This says Class of nineteen thirty eight.
Speaker 1: From where it's a Dakota ring.
Speaker 3: It's from Durrett High School. There you go, okay, fair enough, and it says.
Speaker 6: You were in uh where he's going with club club club and wh big ring inside it says, h if lost returned to Steve Henderson.
Speaker 3: That's beautiful points.
Speaker 1: Well take you.
Speaker 3: You're a dirt dummy.
Speaker 1: I am a dirt gd.
Speaker 3: You you get the joke. The joke was dragons, dungeons and dragons. I needed a d scool. I had the Sales Dungeons.
Speaker 1: I think I got it. That's the whole point. He got it, I got it all I did.
Speaker 3: So Yeah, but.
Speaker 5: You know, there's a lot of good during demons still out here. We don't get much air time.
Speaker 4: But I like to by the way, we brought it up because to say, the biggest game in the South End this weekend is Friday Night to Sales versus Dolls. The winner will win District three before they head into the playoffs. So good Dolls six and two dolls. They don't normally have a good football team, but this year they do, and the Sales obviously always good.
Speaker 2: You know what, I'm gonna bust him out. He's to my left. Hang on, let me get out of swinging this.
Speaker 4: He's too, your right, No, which when you start left? Okay, you're still going after this?
Speaker 2: Yeah, he hates it when people talk about him. He was I found out one time Kelly was a Pittsburgh Pirate.
Speaker 4: You played baseball for the Pirates. He's not going to say anything. Yeah, he's gonna say, we're here to talk about Metro.
Speaker 5: I'm still thinking about the Dungeons or whatever. I can't get out of high school and you got me going somewhere else.
Speaker 3: We don't have that kind of time to discuss. There's some truth to.
Speaker 5: Be in that organizment, right, but we don't have time.
Speaker 3: Okay, we won't. We won't do it. Well, it takes a while, so I have to explain. It's a different show.
Speaker 4: Dwight has a knack for being making things awkward. All right, all right, so, uh, why are you here?
Speaker 8: Always talk about our people? You know they a great job over there at Metro Safe and we're always hiring.
Speaker 4: So yes, absolutely, we got an opportunity this past Derby or Thunder to take a tour. What a cool room, you guys, It's like ciuh, you know, Mission Impossible room. It's kind of cool. Explain what that? What jobs you have? Opened.
Speaker 8: So we've got call takers and dispatchers in the Metro Safe room. Obviously we've got emergency medical technicians and paramedics. But we're in a good spot. We're going to do a big class coming up in the winter time. But we're always hiring dispatchers and call takers. You know, they're a talented group. People don't get to see them, but they're always that first line of defense.
Speaker 3: Can you talk salaries or not? Can you? Yeah?
Speaker 8: So they're going to they start out just over twenty two dollars an hour. They spend six weeks in training, and then when they go upstairs, depending on whether they're a call taker a dispatcher, they're either go to twenty four or just over twenty seven dollars an hour.
Speaker 3: Damn.
Speaker 4: So yeah, uh train them and these are the people that answer the phone from nine to one one.
Speaker 8: They're the ones that answer the phones and they're also the ones that dispatch the public safety people at one.
Speaker 4: Is the training intense because I'm thinking of you have to be able to handle every phone call to where you how the order of questions that the dispatcher is doing to the person that is calling. It has to be pretty succynct uh in two.
Speaker 1: Order, right, like, where are you?
Speaker 4: What is happening? Tell me what's happening?
Speaker 1: Write script? You know that they go by.
Speaker 8: But you know, Kelly and I have talked about this for a long time and both of us have been in public safety over thirty years and to not be able to see what is going on and just have to you know, use your your sense of hearing. Yeah, you know, it's it's amazing the job that they do in there.
Speaker 4: Is there any I'm starting to get in some creepy stuff here, but is there any times that the dispatcher, the person can't speak that have called nine one one?
Speaker 5: Oh?
Speaker 3: Yeah.
Speaker 8: We have language lines that they can put them in touch with where we can actually communicate with them. It's got over eighty languages in it, so we can automatically tie into that. They pick up, they figure out what the people saying, and we can send them the help that they need.
Speaker 3: Isn't it true that you all.
Speaker 2: Hired Tony Vinetti in twenty twenty two and then you fired him because he kept his phone on silent?
Speaker 3: He said, well, how can I ask you? Oh?
Speaker 4: Well, I think it's a fascinating job. Twenty two dollars an hour.
Speaker 1: I'll take it, iven, We'll take them right out high school.
Speaker 4: We'll take it right out of high school. And I think to me, that is a pretty cool. If you want a boring job, go do something else. This is not boring at all. Nice and you're saving people's lives at some point, right.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, we've got a tree of life.
Speaker 8: I think we showed it to you guys when you were over there where you know, we're delivering babies over the phone. We're giving CPR instructions over the phone. So people call on their worst day, and it's our people that are the first, you know, the first line to help them get some help that they need.
Speaker 3: What are some of the dumb calls you here?
Speaker 2: Like, you know, hey, the McDonald screwed up my order and they didn't give me the catch up.
Speaker 1: That's actually true, We did it.
Speaker 5: Really, We actually did get those kind of phone call common. It's not real common, but we get it. But I want to jump onto something. Jody's saying, this is true, and folks who've heard us talk before know our years of public services.
Speaker 1: This is true.
Speaker 5: Story nineteen eighty nine. I'm riding the beat down East Downtown as a freshman. Yeah, Jody's a freshman or probably just born. A ten thirty call is any cop er most people know list than.
Speaker 1: His officer in trouble?
Speaker 3: Yeah help. I only caught it.
Speaker 5: Once in my lifetime. In nineteen eighty nine. I was getting out numbered and I was about to lose control of the situation and it was going to be very bad for me. I can remember being in the fight reaching for the radio and I said to fifty three, I'm in trouble, and the radio fell across the other side of the car hood in about thirty seconds. That was in the day when you could hear the engines roar when they were on the way to help you. In about thirty seconds. I had plenty of help. To this day, I remember the name of the lady who dispatched that night, who heard me yell for help and took that call and literally saved my life. Those are the things that you get to do when you work with us, And no two days are ever like, no two calls are ever like. One day we were in there and there were two call takers together. One's given instructions to a lady who had found her husband Blue in the living room floor, and right beside her is a guy trying to soothe a family who's just found their child shot. And they're right beside each other. And those are the unfortunate times. But it also lets you in the window. I believe that people. You know, if you believe in God and you talk to God, then he's your lifeline for public safety. And the citizens who call these are their lifelines. They call there because they need help. They call on the radio because they need service, They need assistance. We need to get somewhere, we need information. No one else in the entire city of Louisville gets to do these jobs. No one And to the JODI's point about the salaries being great, you can work a lot in those jobs, and you can make good money in those jobs.
Speaker 2: I rarely, I rarely talk serious when I'm with Kelly Jones. He's the We're goofing on each other. A serious question. Though, you love your job, don't you? Because I've talked to you so many times in your I said why I just retire with you?
Speaker 3: Love your job, don't you? We both do.
Speaker 9: And I don't care much for Jody. That's why I'm addressing you know, but he's a lot younger than me. But fifty Saturday, I do. And here's the thing. I was very fortunate.
Speaker 5: My mother influenced my decision to join the police department by being her guardian and her protector. And there's always something noble about wanting to be the good guy that showed up, and the career was phenomenal. Jody will tell you the same thing about being in the fire service. And I tell Jody now when he walks too fast down for the street for me, I say, would just slow down for a minute, And I say, you're paying me for my mind, not my body the day, and so that's what I believe, and I have been.
Speaker 3: Asked that question.
Speaker 5: I was asked that question by a financial advisor, my cousin Jim, who may be listening today, and he said, why are you still working? Said because I love it and I'm not tired. And the day that I don't think that I could help the people that work with Jody and I or help my citizens is the day I'll walkome. Amen. I'm getting older. I'm ten about ten years older than Jody. But the day I don't think I can contribute as the day I'm gonna go. Amen.
Speaker 1: Hey, you guys mentioned that you can come out of high school. Let me throw some numbers out there. So twenty seven dollars an hour right out of high school is a fifty six, one hundred and sixty dollars job over four years. If you don't get any raises, but you will or overtime base, you would make two hundred and twenty four thousand, six hundred and forty dollars, own your own home, or get out of college four years from now with one hundred thousand dollars a day. Go what are the.
Speaker 8: Training And like Kelly said, there's there's a you know, there's an opportunity for overtime as well. So you know what you said is the base is not what they're gonna make. They're gonna make much more depending on how much they want to work.
Speaker 4: His story about he remembers the dispatcher in your comment that these are this is their worst day. That hits me pretty hard because it is their work. Some days, sometimes that call is the worst day of their life. Their husband is dying, or their child has been shot or whatever, or there's been an accident and people are injured on the side of the Expressway. Whatever it is, that's their worst day, and that's that could be your Tuesday.
Speaker 8: Yeah, it could be anything. And even you know the ones you talk about that you know that seemed goofy. You know, a squirrel in somebody's house, that's still an emergency to somebody. Yeah, so you know, they still don't know who to call, so they call nine one one, you know, and our people are there to take those calls.
Speaker 2: I think it's fascinating all the way back to nineteen eighty nine. Kelly Jones still remembers the dispatcher that actually saved his life from this name, and it reminds me, you know, because you never know who's going to save your life, like Tony when you were choking on Italian sausage and then that firefighter.
Speaker 1: What was his name?
Speaker 3: God? Yeah, what was that firefighter's name that he saved your life.
Speaker 4: Let's talk about advance well, nom from dispatching. Where can you go from dispatching? Like if you want to do that for a couple of years, what where can I can I be a cop from there? Or what? What is what's the where's the advancement past the dispatcher? Or do most people stay in dispatch.
Speaker 8: You know a lot of people stay in dispatch. We do have some people that that choose. You know, once they get in there and they see other public safety agencies and they get to talk to them on the radio or they get to take calls for them, they may want to pursue a career like that. They may want to go to police fire ms. But you know, we've got you can go from a call taker to a dispatcher. Dispatchers can also work as call takers. But we also have other opportunities training advancements. We've got some computer aided dispatch technician advancements through the agency, So there is some opportunities for advancement.
Speaker 2: I love the inside lingo in certain careers and like one is your aws. Like for example, we did a show at the NFL combin one time, and the things we heard during that show was get you some, get you some.
Speaker 3: And then we did a show with the army and hurt oohrah a lot.
Speaker 2: I noticed when we were at the little Metro safety all say don't touch.
Speaker 3: That a lot. Yeah that was just where did that come from?
Speaker 1: It was just us?
Speaker 3: But I think.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 4: I think it would be So let's look at the new generation, Like we grew up always outside. We were always outside. There was nothing indoors for us. You only watch television at night. You were just you were always outside. But now if you look at people the way they grow up, there are force they have four screens in front of them, and they have a headset on because they're playing video games or are there gamers or whatever. This would be a perfect transition. If that is your son or your daughter that's at home all the time. And we know so many people that have daughters and sons like that that if they're not into a lot of crowds and they don't like being outside with people, and they want to be in a room where they're making a difference and have a great job. Four screens are in front of you, you got the headset.
Speaker 3: That I don't want to get people to get in the weeds.
Speaker 2: Just for a second on that, because you were talking about when you all were taking calls way back when or whatnot, you would have.
Speaker 3: To imagine your mind what's going on.
Speaker 2: I guess there's instances now there's cameras all around the city. I've been in that room. Yeah, I mean it's it's incredible. You can see everywhere in the city. I imagine there's a lot of times, probably more times than not, when you're witnessing a crime and you're on the phone and you're watching what's going on.
Speaker 3: Does that Does that happen quite a bit?
Speaker 8: There is and there's also technology. You know, we're moving towards technology where people can actually broadcast what's on their phone through the dispatch center to the people.
Speaker 1: That they're responding. Wow, that's awesome.
Speaker 8: You know, it's it's a technology that's you know, that's it's in a couple of cities across the country.
Speaker 1: But you know, we're really looking at it hard.
Speaker 4: All right, last question, last question, and again we're recruiting here for dispatcher. We're recruiting here. Has anybody ever taken a call by of their family member? Oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, great, Oh yeah, they have They have done that.
Speaker 5: Oh my gosh, Wow, I've made a couple on behalf of my mom or a family really right? Yeah, mom got a little older, absolutely, yeah.
Speaker 4: Man, Okay, how do they get a hold of you? How do we get this job?
Speaker 2: If you want to apply nine one one, No, don't don't do that.
Speaker 8: Go to louisvill ky dot Gov Louisville k job shadows too, So if they like it, yep.
Speaker 2: Okay, let me just go throw this out there. You know it'll be really cool to do sometime Metro Safe Monday and we'll like play.
Speaker 4: A call.
Speaker 5: And I want folks to There'll be some folks who've been around a while. The dispatcher name was Sharon Duvall. Let's say, Sharon, I know.
Speaker 3: It was a firefighter that saved your life. His what was his name? Again?
Speaker 4: The bargains Supply, I want you to stop by East Jefferson Street. They have their own parking lot. I'm getting a new microwave because I need a wom because my family is so rough on appliances. They tear things up. So I have to get a new microwave that's getting delivered this week. Uh and installed Bargain Supply have been around for like one hundred years. Everybody it's worked in the appliance center has been there for decades. They know the deal. Get your measurements for the space, and then go see a bargain supply. Do not go anywhere else. Go to Bargain Supply. Trust me, they have plus they have anything guys need power tools, air filters for the house, duct tape extension cords for Christmas if you know what, they have the cheapest extension cords in Louisville at Bargain Supply stop in today. Plus the Christmas decorations. East Jefferson Street is Bargain Supply. You can start shopping now at Bargain Supply Appliance dot com. Back after this on news Radio eight forty whas all right? Coming up next is this day in history? Do I'll be telling us about happened on this day. I've got more important places to be so I'll believing.
Speaker 2: All right, guys, what your Catholic people, society, your heart attacks, your jury duty is really.
Speaker 3: Weighing on the show. You know how much extra work that caused.
Speaker 1: Me and Dave, Yeah, yeah, Doude.
Speaker 3: And we're just trying to celebrate weird.
Speaker 4: I don't appreciate you both getting the insurance policy to get me to try to sign it while I was out at the hospital, like I was loopy and you wanted me to sign it. That's just that's just not nice.
Speaker 3: Those were just some docum. It's the big lou sentence.
Speaker 4: GENERAC generators are what you want to finance when you go to Allen Electric six three six help, call that number. Now, these generators power your entire house. Once the electric goes down, your generator goes up. It's hooked to the natural gas line. You don't ever have to worry about it. Generac Systems is the place to go, and Allen Electric can do it for you, and they'll finance it too, and it's not that expensive. Easy, easy peasy. They have three women that are answering the phones right now. Six three six Help is the number, Susan, Barbara and Connie.
Speaker 2: Nice.
Speaker 3: Hey, Tony, before you leave, Put.
Speaker 1: The phone down, Connie, put the can.
Speaker 3: Down, Connie, before you leave. Happy Weirdell's birthday.
Speaker 1: Yes, there's eight, you stupid.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, that's nuts.
Speaker 1: I gotcha, I got cha.
Speaker 3: That's that's weird. Yes it is. I gotta tell you to keep winning in.
Speaker 2: A cart, Oh Man, Jaggers and Richards. Tommy, well, old Tommy, How's actually good? But weird Al is just the best. Happy birthday, weird Al yankovicing Happy birthday to my mother in law, Becky Tyler, who she tends to flirt a little bit too much with me and makes me uncomfortable.
Speaker 1: But yeah, that's the booze.
Speaker 2: I think it is the booze. All right, News Radio eight forty. Whas Kelly and Jody sticking around with us because Tony had to go out to another Catholic People's Society meeting. You're part of the Catholic People's Society.
Speaker 3: Hey, wait a minute, hang on, what.
Speaker 1: Who you're talking to?
Speaker 3: Jody and Kelly are sticking in here with us?
Speaker 2: Oh okay, so they're go sit in while we do this day in History where we recount some of the more spectacular things that happened in history. Fellas it was today Ober twenty third, nineteen fifteen, when twenty five thousand women marched in New York City demanding the right to vote.
Speaker 1: Who did the laundry?
Speaker 2: Well, the story has it that they drove themselves to New York City and ninety percent of the cars had their blinkers on the entire.
Speaker 1: Time, at least they tried to use them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it was today, in nineteen thirty that Ca Scott won the very first miniature golf tournament. It was held in Chattanooga, Tennessee. What year, nineteen thirty. This is a good story and I always like to look up the I always like.
Speaker 3: To adjust it for a fla inflation. It was today.
Speaker 2: In nineteen thirty three, John Dillinger robbed the Central National Bank in Greencastle, Indiana.
Speaker 1: People were rooting for these folks back in the day, Oh.
Speaker 2: Bonnie and Clyde John Dillinger. He got away with seventy five, three hundred and forty six dollars, the biggest haul of John Dillinger's career. So I adjusted that to inflation. What do you figure that was worth?
Speaker 1: Oh about a half a million, eighteen million, three hundred. That can't be right? Was the depression.
Speaker 2: I double checked it because I thought they can't be right. I double checked it, and Kelly Jones gonna fact check me? Now, all right, that seems a little high. No, it did seem a little high. But I ran through the inflation calculator twice.
Speaker 3: We'll get it. We'll get the exact amount. Here a minute. Today.
Speaker 2: In nineteen fifty six, NBC broadcast the first magnetic tape videotape recording. It was of Jonathan Winners and it was sent from coast to coast. Kelly Jones, is time to fact check me?
Speaker 3: Yep?
Speaker 5: Now see what happened to Dull.
Speaker 2: There you go, fell I'll show you the calculator I used.
Speaker 5: You misplaced the comment. It was one million, eight hundred thousand.
Speaker 3: Oh so okay, there you go.
Speaker 1: Now it comes out still not bad.
Speaker 3: Leave it up to the Durreed demon.
Speaker 2: Yeah, DAWs was when I went to Dawson, mindal, we were the DAWs Demons.
Speaker 3: They had it for one year.
Speaker 5: Has there ever been anything other than the DAWs Dragons really.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, when they had middle school, Dawson Middle School for one year, I went there and we were the DAWs Demons.
Speaker 1: That's because you were there. I suppose.
Speaker 3: It was. Today.
Speaker 2: In nineteen seventy seven, it was announced they found a thirty the three point four billion year old one celled fossil. It was the earliest known of life form to date.
Speaker 3: That's kind of a third story.
Speaker 1: Yeah, thanks for Sharon.
Speaker 3: Today in nineteen ninety one was kind of money, man. I remember this.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety one, Clarence Thomas took his place at the United States Clarence Thomas at the Clarence Beaks. No, Clarence Beaks had the crop report, that's right. But Clarence Thomas on this Day in nineteen ninety one took his place the United States Supreme Court.
Speaker 1: And then even ten ten Democrats voted for Clarence Thomas. Yeah, right back when people had minds of their own. We got to get the country back to just moderation.
Speaker 4: Man.
Speaker 2: It was today, and today is October twenty third, nineteen ninety six.
Speaker 3: That's when O. J.
Speaker 2: Simpson's civil trial opened in Santa Monica, California. It was in a case brought to by the families of the murdered victims Nicole Brown, Simpson and Robert Goldman. They had filed silt suit. Simpson later was found liable in the desks and was ordered to pay the family's damages of thirty three point five million dollars.
Speaker 1: Wait, checked the calculator. Three point three five million.
Speaker 2: No, No, it's actually thirty five to prochect me on this, Kelly Jones.
Speaker 1: That's when we learned his first name was Orenthal.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Orenthal.
Speaker 1: She stumbled over it doing the verdict. But he's a cut up, so he rolled with it.
Speaker 3: Okay, that's too soon on that.
Speaker 1: No, No, I think we're good.
Speaker 3: Okay, a dollar round.
Speaker 2: He was ordered to pay the family's thirty three point five million dollars. The debt is largely unpaid, so of this day the amount has now swelled to fifty eight million. Of course he passed away.
Speaker 1: Good player though he can really knife through the defense.
Speaker 2: Oh my gosh, everybody's just looking at everybody in here, Dave.
Speaker 3: Oh, let's do let's do another football story.
Speaker 2: Then it was today, October twenty third, in two thousand. I even remember this, the Monday Night miracle. Down thirty to seven at the end of the third quarter, the New York Jets pulled together an improbable comeback four touchdowns and a long field go and the fourth quarter eventually defeated the Miami Dolphins.
Speaker 1: Who is the core? Was it?
Speaker 3: Richard Tie to thirty seven overtime?
Speaker 1: I don't remember getting really sick and tired of guy's name, Richard Tie.
Speaker 2: I'm getting really I'm sick and tired of guys name Todd. One last this day in history story, it was this a pretty big one. It was today October twenty third, two thousand and one. Apple released the very first iPod.
Speaker 1: The beginning of the end of civilization.
Speaker 3: That's exactly what it was.
Speaker 1: Okay, this story we've talked before about being claustrophobic. You're a little bit claustrophobic.
Speaker 3: Right, claustrophobic. Yeah.
Speaker 1: I couldn't stand being like pinned. I could be on an elevator, if I could move around, I could survive that. But like splunking and not getting jammed in a cave h A woman in Australia's Hunter Valley became trapped upside down for seven hours between two large boulders. She couldn't move. Wow, yeah, how did she get there? Guess what she drops between the two large boulders Her phone? Her phone, I know it, slipping face first into a ten foot crevice. Band name than Yeah. Paramedics and volunteers arrived to find only the soles of her feet visible through a narrow gap in the rocks. Friends had to leave to call for help because there was no cell service. They had to move several large boulders to freer. Peter Wats, a paramedic, knew the only way to get her out of there was vertically upside down for so long, but she remained calm, quiet and cooperative. I don't know if I could do that. I couldn't just sit still. We have no choice, But I think i'd lose my mind only minor scratches and bruising. And no, she did not get her phone back.
Speaker 2: Man, the band list is getting getting long. It is ten foot crevice just got added. Along with that, we have salm and sperm fescial facials Yep, yep, million dollar bust amuloid proteins growing into evelyn, pastic quadriplegic patting turtles, haitians eating ducks.
Speaker 3: Let's do one more, No, let's do two more. Twirling the whistle.
Speaker 2: Oh, mister britches, spasmodic dysphonia. Hang on, we got to end on a better one. There's so many good ones. Oh is this a little billy Joel love Billy Joe? Yeah, cowboys, Oprah's diarrhea?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, uh.
Speaker 3: Wait a minute, Joe at all? Where sixty five? Okay, let's been in on this one. Happy birthday.
Speaker 1: The poultry colons, Oh, I like the poultry colons. And then remember the chicken sisters.
Speaker 3: The chicken sisters.
Speaker 2: I just passed by that. Hey, how's your furniture game? When you have people come over watch football? Is your couch in your seat, your love seat covered with uh covers and blankets because you don't want people to see the aims on your couch as that used to be me and Susan. But Sims Furniture to the rescue. Baby, Let's get your furniture game up to par, and let's do it in a big way. Sims Furniture right now, they have a warehouse cell going on. They purchased a new warehouse, so they're selling instead of moving off the inventory. Everybody hates moving and they're gonna They're just gonna sell their inventory at deep discounts. I'm talking about deep, deep, drastic discounts up to fifty percent off the inventory. We're talking living room sets or just a sofa, dining room tables, dining room sets, bedroom sets.
Speaker 3: Ah, they have apply it's it's mattress is more.
Speaker 2: Now is the time to save up to fifty percent off the Dixie Highway store as well as the Preston Highways store.
Speaker 3: You're gonna love your Sims.
Speaker 2: Furniture, a high quality, beautiful furniture at a deep, deep discount. Stick around back to wrap it up in just a couple of minutes. On News Radio eight forty whas