Speaker 1: It is The Jesse Kelly Show. Another hour of The Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday, and we have a bunch to get to. We're going to talk about deporting illegals, how does polling work, the Baton death March, being a Texas Ranger, all that and so much more coming up this hour on The Jesse Kelly Show. Also, I am going to play voicemails. I forgot to mention. On top of emailing the show, which you can do Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. We also have a place for you to leave voicemails. Yeah, good call Chris, Jewish producer. Chris wanted me to remind you to keep him fairly short. You want it to be played on the air, It's gotta be fairly short, just like the calls. Get right to the point. But you can leave us voicemails eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three eight seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. I played a little bit of this one earlier, but it just seems appropriate. This would be the first.
Speaker 2: Time I was listening last night and you were talking about hallopena flakes and pizza. Now I'm gonna tell you those hallopena flakes. As long as they're hot enough to burn your bawl, those things will be great with some pineapple and some sweet Italian sausage. Nah, I would not let you down. You get a nice Brooklyn crust and some nice sauce, mozzarella, those Halopenia flakes, pineapple, the sausage, best pizza in the world.
Speaker 1: I've better reject the pineapple. Other than that, that sounds fantastic. Little sausage, little jilapeno pepper flakes, Chris, we should order pizza. Did we already have pizza this week?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 1: Who cares? Let's order some pizza. Oh wait, I don't have the jilapeno pepper flakes, Chris. Can you order some for the studio please? How have you not already done this anyway? Jesse. Trump often mentions that he would deport all the illegal aliens. Let me push back on you on that a little bit, Chris. I needed to grab something for me if you can find it. If not, it's totally fine. Trump sat down with Cheryl Atkisson, and Cheryl actually asked him what I had brought up many many times before that mass deportation. I have no faith that it will happen, because if they try mass deportation, you will see the largest propaganda campaign against it in human history. It will exceed the COVID propaganda you saw. Because, as we discussed in depth last night, I'm not going to do this again. The world governments need mass immigration into countries to destroy them the way they want. It's a central part of their plan. They're not going to give it up for nothing. Cheryl Atkisson asked Trump, Hey, what the first time you load a crying mother on there? Anyway, As Chris looks that up, I'll move on to the rest of the email, because I have a separate point to make. The guy said, like you, I'm not sure the American people have the fortitude and resolved to see our immigration laws being strictly enforced. Would it help? Do you think if a narrative was established that, instead forcibly exporting illegal immigrants were instead of that, we're kindly and gently repatriating these poor, lost, misguided souls to their homeland and forefathers. He said, Thanks, Jesse and Chris, you guys are the closest thing to Russian snurdly out there. His name is Chuck. Okay, so what if we He's essentially saying, what if we start prepping the ground now and adjusting the language and say, no, we're not being mean to them, We're just trying to help them. Well, let me let me explain why that's a terrible idea. And I understand what you're getting at. It's not a stupid email at all, but let me by way, it's a terrible idea that would never work. You know, accepting the premise, Accepting a false premise is the easiest way to lose an argument. In fact, it's a guaranteed way to lose an argument. The communists understand this. We have never understood this in a way we should. I'm going to use a different political issue, but it's along the exact same lines. Remember the House passing this cr continuing resolution where they don't cut a penny, they keep blowing through our money. Remember what Mike Johnson got up at the podium, this is this one yesterday, two days ago, got up at the podium and said this.
Speaker 3: Weoth crs as much as anyone, but this is the situation that the Senate Democrat leadership put us in. It would be political malpractice to shut the government down. I think everyone understands that, and so we hope that this will get done quickly and we get everybody back home to their districts to work into the campaign trail.
Speaker 1: What's that it'd be political malpractice to shut down the government. Well, as soon as you say that, as soon as you walk into a negotiation. Let's say, let's say we're having a merger. I'm a good company, Jesse's Burgers, And let's say there's an evil company, Chris's Banking. All right, So Chris's Banking and Jesse's Burgers, we're gonna have a merger, okay. And in this merger, I the good guys. I walk in there with Chris's Banking the bad guys, and I declare that, no matter what happens, we will have a deal, because I absolutely positively will not walk out of here without us being merged. What have I just done? I've just destroyed the negotiations for me. I cannot possibly win these negotiations at all, because now Chris's Banking, they understand full well I won't walk away. As long as I've taken walk away off the table, then I've accepted the premise that there must be a merger. And if there must be a merger, then the bad guys Chris's Banking are going to get more than they ever got before. Let's circle back to your immigration argument. What if we started prepping the ground the American people that it should be done, that they were doing this nicely, we're actually helping them. Well, we are accepting all kinds of false premises there at all one, And I'll go ahead and drive this one home because it's the main one. Why do I have to be nice? I don't owe you a thing. You came to my country from your country. You owe me. I don't owe you. And if you're here illegally, you can pack up your crap and leave, and you can scream until you're blue in the face about how mean I am. I can't believe this. Ba, mommy, ba bah. I don't give a crap. All of you leave. Leave. I don't have to be nice. I have to enforce the law and protect my civilization. We don't need to prepare the American people or try to convince them that deportation of people here illegally is the nice thing to do. What we need to do is explain to the American people that we are a sovereign country of citizens, and the most evil people on planet Earth will continue leading this country if we allow the mass import of barbarians from all over the planet. So I don't care how much you wine and cry and sob and mommy and baba bah bah bah, get on a freaking plane and go and don't come back. Don't accept the premise that you have to be nice. You don't have to be nice. Now back to what you were talking about, deporting all illegals. Not trying to pour cold water on anybody right now, but understand that. Well here it is, play it. Chris Trump sat down with Cheryl Atkinson and she pretty much asked him what I talked about all the time.
Speaker 4: On immigration, which you've mentioned. Most people seem to think that you can tighten up the border. And for the untold millions who are here illegally that you referred to, you've talked about a mass deportation program. How is that practically possible because a lot of the millions of people have had children here who are American citizens. And don't you think the first time there is an image on television of a family tearfully being told to board a bus that that whole program would end.
Speaker 5: That's right.
Speaker 6: If you take a young woman with two beautiful children and you put her on a bus and it ends up on the front page of every newspaper makes it a lot harder.
Speaker 7: So we're going to look at it very closely. Are you The way you phrase it is exactly right. You put one wrong person onto a bus or onto an airplane, and your radical left lunatics will try and make it sound like the worst thing that's ever happened. But we're getting the criminals out, and we're going to do that fast.
Speaker 4: I immigrate.
Speaker 1: One minute. Remember, the campaign against mass immigration will be the largest, most hostile propaganda campaign in the history of mankind. You're about to witness it if Trump gets elected. In fact, I wouldn't. I wouldn't say it's impossible for Republicans and Democrats to impeach Trump if he actually attempts to do it. We are two months before the election. He got asked a very simple, very good question from Shiro Atkinson. We played a one minute SoundBite and it already went from mass deportation to well, the criminals. You see, this is why I've been trying to steal you the American people, for what we have to do. Mass deportation has to happen. Criminals, men, women, children, all of them must go without it. We can't put Humpty Dumpty back together again. There are too many people here without any loyalty to this place. All right, all right, let's talk about how polling works in the Baton Death March and more. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday, and ask doctor Jesse Friday. If you missed any part of the show. You can download the whole thing on iHeart, on Spotify, on iTunes. Let's go to the voicemail thing. I remember we take those now, figure, since we really don't hardly ever take calls, I might aso get into the voicemail game. Seven seven three seven seven four three seven three. I like this one. This is Martin. I'm in New York.
Speaker 2: You are the less articulate but equally great guy who took over for Rush.
Speaker 1: Less articulate, that's very true. I don't know a lot of words and stuff that's very true about this.
Speaker 5: One, mister Kelly. I just have a question. Are we ever going to find out who this clerk is probably a female on the Supreme Court who keeps leaking all of these abortion decisions before their time. That seems that everybody's given up on that and she's just going to be sitting there getting ready to do it again. So it's just curious as to your thoughts on that subject.
Speaker 1: It's a very good thing to bring up, because we we move past scandals, even huge scandals. I'm guilty of this too. We move past scandals because there's always a new one. Now there's always a new scandal, always a new lie, a new thing to tackle every day. So even big things we will move on from. Remember remember the whole Row versus Wade thing Supreme Court decisions. So when the Supreme Court meets and they finally make a decision, this one's about Roe versus Wade, and they decide they're going to overturn it. Those decisions have always, always, always been kept secret until the time came to release the decision. And that is done for a variety of reasons, and one of the main ones is they don't want the public to threaten the justices, try to intimidate the justices one way or the other. Where they were getting ready to overturn Roe versus Wade, and one of the commis for one of the comedy judges. Everyone knows that leaked the decision. It prompted all kinds of outrage and protests and oh my gosh, please let me murder my baby. You know how much the left loves that. Remember, they said they were going to dig into it, they were going to find this person, but they never end up founding founding. They never ended up finding this person. So what happened there? What happens there? Well, what's going to happen in the future is other controversial Supreme Court decisions will be leaked because they never found this one. And why didn't they find this one? They didn't find the Supreme Court leaker for the exact same reason they didn't find the pipe bomber from January sixth, for the exact reason. They never were able to find a motive for the Las Vegas shooter for the exact same reason. They never could work out why a dude parked an RV in downtown Nashville and blew the thing up for the exact Do you want them to keep going? They don't find the things they don't want to find Everyone understands what happened. Everyone understands that some common law clerk working for one of the COMMI judges, saw herself as a hardcore abortion activist, wanted to create outrage, possibly even harm one of the Supreme Court justices, so she leaked the opinion ahead of time, just getting rid of all the norms in the world in an effort to pursue her demonic religion of communism. Everyone knows that's what happened, and the reason it was not exposed is the federal law enforcement agencies have all been conquered and consumed by this exact same way of thinking. We try, and I do this too. We keep trying to convince ourselves that there are places where this kind of six stuff hasn't quite gotten to yet. You know, we'll accept that, Okay, this judge is super far left, and yeah, left judge is gonna have some lefty law clerks, so they all have some of that there. But it's not it's not in things like the FBI, the atf The exact same people bounce from department to department. Of course, it's in the FBI, ATFICK. Pick your organization if it's a federal government organization. It's almost undoubtedly run by communists now, any of them, including the United States military. Remember this audio from last night, General Mattlocke.
Speaker 8: This training started in twenty seventeen. It lasted until a few months ago. Ten thousand soldiers were taught that national right to life was a potential domestic terrorist thread, or that soldiers with state issued pro life license plates were a threat. How in the world does something like that go on for so long and neither of you or anyone in leadership ever catches it.
Speaker 1: General's start with.
Speaker 9: You, Chairman Banks, thank you for the question. So I want to emphasize again these training materials were improperly developed and should have never.
Speaker 8: Ready to go on for so long.
Speaker 1: I understand, I appreciate it.
Speaker 9: Acknowledging the Chairman Banks, the failure was in providing anyone providing feedback, or any supervisor not observing the training.
Speaker 1: Yeah, we all know this was done with the consent of the people in charge. If it is a federal institution, now we have to operate as if it has been poisoned and turned against us. They didn't find the Supreme Court leaker because they didn't want to find the Supreme Court leaker because the people who will be in charge of investigating the Supreme Court leaker agree with what the Supreme Court leaker did. Period. End of story. All right, now, let's discuss how polling works before we discuss that. I am sure you saw be Route today or what's left of Beyrout today. The Israelis went after the has Bella leadership in Beirut today. Bunch of explosions, a bunch of people died. And what that means is the sixty thousand people in northern Israel who are still without a home. That number is going to increase as this war gets hotter and more vicious. It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday and asked doctor Jesse Friday. Remember you can email the show Jesse at Jesse kellyshow dot com. Let's dig into this really quickly here, Jesse, can you explain how polling works. I'm almost fifty years old and I've never been polled. Okay, well, I actually have done this before. Remember I ran for Congress a couple of times, and I know some people who do this. So let's just do a couple basics when it comes to polling. Polling, if you want to do it accurately. We'll start there. If that's your goal, and oftentimes that is not the goal. But if that is your goal, even then, Polling is not an exact science at all. And you can tell this because have you ever looked at one of the things I want you to look at. We're going to discuss something here like cross tabs and things like that, But one thing I want you to look at. Whenever you see a poll, it will generally be one of the headlines of the poles, so you won't have to dig that much. But one thing I want you to look at is the number of people polled. That's critically, critically important, the number of people polled. You will see poles. I've seen poles. You see them all the time. If you don't know to look, you don't look. But there will be some poll out saying Tobala Harris is up forty eight to forty five nationally on Donald Trump. Oh okay, wow. How many people did they pull?
Speaker 7: Oh?
Speaker 1: Six hundred. So in a country of three hundred million people, you got a hold of six hundred people and from that you concluded that Harris is winning nationally over Donald Trump. Okay, So either way. Always pay attention to the number of people being pulled, pay attention to where they're being pulled from a national poll. Any national poll you see, I don't care who did it, whether it's a reputable polling firm or not. If you see any national poll, reject it and ignore it. It's the most unimportant thing in the world when it comes to president excuse me, when it comes to presidential politics. It's the most unimportant thing in the world. For presidential politics. What matters is the state by state polling. Remember state by state polling. If you are one of these people rooting for Donald Trump over Kamala Harris this November, you need to be looking at Arizona poll polling, Georgia polling, North Carolina polling, Michigan polling, Pennsylvania polling, Wisconsin polling. Anything that says national poll just rejected. Okay, so let's go to that the poll. How do polls work? If I I'm trying to take an accurate Pennsylvania poll, I'm with Jesse Kelly's polling company. I first have to decide how many people I'm going to call, how many people I can afford to call. This is an expensive operation. It costs money. It's not free to just come up with a list of questions, get the numbers, dial up the numbers. All this is data that costs money. So if you tell me, hey, Jesse's polling company, I love you. I'd love for you to call five thousand people in Pennsylvania, I'm gonna say, great, sounds good. Write me a gigantic check. So oh, okay, that checks too much? How about a thousand? Okay, So the number of people matters. The larger number of people, the more accurate accurate the poll is going to be. Remember that. I then have to sit down. Let's say I'm doing Pennsylvania and it's Jesse's polling Company. We'll make it about a thousand people. I have to decide where am I getting those thousand people from? And this is a total judgment call. Do I call Democrats in Pittsburgh? Do I call Republicans in Amish Country? Well, I guess it would be difficult to call them an Amish country, but you understand what I mean in rural Pennsylvania. If I call both, and ideally, if you're doing a statewide poll, you would like to call both. How many of each I've only got a thousand people I can call? Do I call two hundred Democrats and one hundred Republicans? Do I call hundred Republicans one hundred Democrats? If this is getting confusing, just I'm gonna stop. But I want to explain. That's why if you want to nerd out on details of a poll, what is always available? But people generally don't CLICKO on it when they're looking at these online. What's always available is something called the cross tabs. They're known as cross tabs. What are cross tabs? Well? Who are the thousand people? Who did you call? What questions did you ask? You can read the questions that were asked. Those are oftentimes loaded questions. I could call you right now and I could ask you, are you planning on voting for Donald Trump over Kamala Harris? That would get me one answer. I could ask you, do you think Donald Trump is better for the border than Kamala Harris. You know, those two answers may be different. I may be a Kamala Harris voter who thinks Donald Trump's better for the border. They can get you two different answers. I could ask you this, do you personally approve of Donald Trump? The percentages of people who say no would be higher than the percentages of people who were going to vote for him. You get a list from data companies, You figure out who you're going to call, You figure out what you want your cross tabs to look like, and then you burn up the phones with your staff calling people. You have to find someone who's willing to talk to you, and then you have to go down the list of questions that you or the campaign came up with, and from that you will create a poll. But all of that gets you a poll, and what do you generally get out of the pole a headline Trump over Harris in Pennsylvania. I just explained a tiny amount of the detail that goes into it, and yet the headline you'll get is Trump up one on Harris in Pennsylvania. Well, you don't have any idea. I might have called nine hundred Republicans in one hundred Democrats. You wouldn't know unless you looked at the cross tabs. You get the data from a polling company and you call them. Now you say you've never been called. They love, or at least they used to love, landlines. So if you don't have a landline, you won't be called as often, although I know they've mixed in cell phones with that. There's also something else that you and I have to take into account. Whenever we see a poll, they will be biased almost always for the left. There's a reason the national polling right now has the race kind of tied, really tied. Maybe Harris is up one, but Trump is up one, and yet the Harris campaign appears to be in panic mode. Why are they in panic mode? Because the bias is always Democrats want to talk to polsters. Republicans instinctively distrust anyone who calls them politically, and they will hang up on them or refuse to answer questions because and when they call, when upholster calls, I've been called, and in fact, i've seen them do these calls against I've been part of it. It's always something along these lines. You'll answer the phone, it's an unrecognized number, Hello, who's this? And then I'll answer Ahi, it is Jesse with the Center for the Center for America. It'll be something like that with Center for America. I want to know if I can ask you a few questions about voting this November. What's your first instinct? You don't know who I am. Pretend like you don't know who I am. You're gonna hang up on me, yell at me? What are you a dirty commie? A Democrat? Remember, politics is their religion. It's their god. They don't have another one. It's their religion. I don't care what center I'm with, I don't care what my label is. A Democrat is going to take five minutes on the phone to tell me all of their demonic policies and why Donald Trump is the antichrist. A Republican anyone on the right is much more reluctant to do that. Sony. Any poll it's going to be skewed towards Democrats. Now, so all this pulling you see, now Trump is tied, Trump is up one has Democrats in super super panicky mode because that is bad news for them. That likely means they're losing. Now, maybe they have enough fraud, enough of legals to overcome it. I'm not gonna pretend like that's not a thing, but they're panicking for a reason. All right, Let's talk a little bit about the Battle of Batan for just a minute. Someone has a question about it. Hang on, It is the Jesse Kelly Show on a Friday and amazing, ask doctor Jesse Friday, and there's still stacks and stacks of questions here. It's amazing, Jesse. Actually he called me, oh god of the pizza pocket. I do love pizza pockets. Hot pockets are underrated. You're not a hot pocket fan, Chris. What what's wrong? They are too hot? I'll give you that they are too hot. But listen, this is why you need my guys as your showgun, as your mentor. What Chris, here's what you do with a hot pocket. When you pull it out of the microwave, it's going to be like lava. You take a fork and you stab it a few times, like dating a redhead. You stab it a few times. It lets that steam out, give it a couple minutes, sink your teeth into it. Also, you know what else cools it off? Ranch dipping in. Don't shake your head, Chris, dipping in a little cool ranch? What? What now? You don't pour ranch on it? Oh gosh, I almost forgot. I haven't educated Chris in a while. So listen, let me explain to Chris. Let me explain to you. I am. I'm a sauce man, a condiment man. If you will. I'm mister sauce. You can call me the sauce man, all right, the sauce king. Life is about sauces. If you opened up my fridge, you'd be stunned at the sauces I have in. They're just sauces and hot sauces and Chipotle this and tangy that. And I'm a sauce man, all right, sauce man. When you have a sandwich, a taco, a burrito, I'm totally fine with putting the sauce on it, a little sauce spready, no issue with that whatsoever. You got a good taco, open it up, sauce it up, comala it down. Got no problem with that at all. But the superior technique, which is not always an option, I admit that the superior technique is not to spread it. It's to dip it. You dip it? Why do you dip it? Well, all foods, all foods, It's all about the ratio. It's all about the proportion. If I'm getting a cheese steak, I don't want five five pounds of meat on it. It's not that I don't like meat. I'm a meat freak. I love meat. Why are you immature, Chris. It's you need the right proportion of meat to cheese, to onions, to mayo, to jalapenos or whatever you're putting. You need everything in the proper proportion. When you dip your sandwich or your taco or your burrito. When you dip it in something, you guarantee for yourself the exact correct proportions in ratio every single bite, every bite, you give yourself maximum control. If you spread it around or pour it on there. You know how it works. You're sitting there mowing your burrito. The juices are all dripping down to the ends. Soon they're in your lap. Your wife's selling at you. Oh my, got you stay in another shirt. I can't believe you did that. You don't have to live like this. Dip it, dip it. Also, remember you can't dip your dog's food and rough greens. You have to sprinkle it on there. That's important to remember, what, Chris. Your dog's food is dead. It's all brown because it's all dead. If you took your dog to a factory, they've done this before. If you took your dog to a dog food factory and grabbed a handful of the dog food right. Well, when it's quote done, you know your dog wouldn't eat it. Dogs eat everything. They wouldn't eat it because there's nothing in it. It's like styrofoam. They have to spray it with lard and stuff to get your dog to eat it. Why do you think your dog dies? At ten? Start sprinkling rough greens on your dog's food, all natural nutritional supplement, vitamins and probiotics and minerals and omega oils and antioxidants. Your dog's going to come alive and stay alive free. Jumpstart trio bags of it at eight three three three three, my dog, or you can go to Roughgreens dot com slash Jesse get some rough greens on your dog's food. Anyway, the guy says, oh, God of the pizza pocket. I realized I got a little sidetracked off of that, Chris. It wasn't that much, Chris. My uncle was lost in the Battle of Baton on board the ships that were sunk. I would like to hear you discuss that on your show when you have a chance. It was devastating for the whole family. I had a cousin that married a Japanese woman in the late fifties and no one in the family ever spoke to him again. I still have a few family members still alive and they listen to your show, so I will ask for direction. My uncle's last name was, He said, if you would not use my name, okay, I won't use your name. Amazing how it's still an open wound after eighty years I never met him. Okay, So let's talk about this. We're going to get into Baton just a little bit, don't I'm not going to do a long history thing today, but we'll get into Baton in a moment. But there are there are times in human history when societies, for different reasons, they will they will commit themselves to evil, and it's hard for people who aren't there or aren't in that society to really comprehend why how all of this is happening. When it comes to World War Two, we know about the racial hatred of the Nazis. That's just the thing it was. It was really their entire it was their drive for doing everything they did. It was based on racial superiority. Really, honestly, the reason their invasion of the Soviet Union failed it probably wasn't the winter. It was because they couldn't stop murdering everyone in a territory. When they took it over the Soviet Union, those people were thrilled to get rid of Stalin. They were thrilled that an invading army was fighting off these dirty Soviets who'd been oppressing them. And they were thrilled for about five minutes, and the Nazis started rounding up all the Jews and the Gypsies and everyone else and started blowing everyone's head off. And then the Soviets figured out, holy crap, these people are evil. The Nazis could have had half the Soviet Union on their side, but it was based on racial superiority, and therefore they just believed in murdering others they felt were inferior, and they spread that misery and evil everywhere they went, and so virtually everywhere the Nazis occupied they ended up being hated because they couldn't shed their racial superiority ways. And now, now let's have a discussion about the Japanese in World War Two and why those wounds for our troops lasted lifetimes and spanned generations. This is not unique to this email I have, actually, I've been blessed to talk with many, many World War II veterans over the years, and one thing is remarkably consistent. The World War two veterans I talked to. They are not exactly full of hate for Germans or Germany, or even the troops they fought against. They're really not. They hate Nazis, they hate the Holocaust and all that, but they would. In fact, there have been reunions. They'll all have a beer with an old German soldier today. To this day, I had never once spoken to someone who was on the ground fighting the Japanese who had anything but negative things to say about them, anything by Japanese cars. The hatred lasted a lifetime. Let's discuss that and how that happens, how a society gets that way, and just hang on