Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What?
Speaker 1: What's going to happen? What? Welcome to the Occult Rejects. In this episode, I got my partner in crime, my co host, Lisa the Occult reject med scientist with me today. What is up, Lisa? How are you?
Speaker 3: I'm good.
Speaker 2: Sorry I was on me.
Speaker 3: There's a truck passing by at the same time.
Speaker 4: I'm good. I'm looking forward to this. This is a really interesting topic. I'm very very intrigued.
Speaker 1: Hell yeah, I'm always down to talk about some Crowley Parsons and UFOs and today to talk about that stuff. We got my boy Tim from sixth Century Podcast. Tim, please let everybody know, like what your deal is even let them know like kind of what your show's about and where they can find the links and everything for that.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Sure, I'm Tim Constantine. My podcast is sixth Censory Podcast, I spell Out six six. My show is kind of a blend right now of hidden history, alternative theories, conspiracy, just that kind of stuff. And I'm on Spotify, Apple, YouTube, and Patreon. But it was just like, you know, I know, people hear this and people say this all the time, but twenty twenty sort of like changed everything for me. I know, like I'm you know, that's kind of redundant right now, but you know, it was. It was podcasts in twenty twenty that really kind of set me straight because those were the only that was the only place I was hearing the truth anywhere in the world was on podcasts in twenty twenty. So I got into this because I saw it as a forum for outlaws, and I saw that podcas casts were kind of reigniting the commerce of ideas, and I have a lot of ideas. So that's why I started my show. And also I started researching in twenty twenty because I had a lot of questions for like, because I'm seeing the world differently and I have all these questions that I'm looking for answers for and so that just kind of propelled me to start researching. And I just since twenty twenty I started researching. I just never stopped.
Speaker 1: That's great, I love it. Yeah, twenty twenty was a huge kick off a podcast. Mind myself included was in there.
Speaker 2: So yeah, yeah, oh you started yours in twenty twenty.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Well, I know, I'm like, I just hit my full year mark, so I had to be around there. Yeah, yeah, interesting.
Speaker 2: I mean, you know, where else was there being I don't want to overuse the word truth, but where else was anybody hearing the truth from twenty twenty till almost now, but especially twenty twenty through like twenty twenty two, like it was all lie Everything outside of podcasting was lies.
Speaker 1: Well they ain't even unfortunately in podcasting. Fifty percent.
Speaker 5: Yes, yeah, yeah, I agree with that because yeah, I'm I'm speaking in generalities right now when I'm talking about podcasting, but you're absolutely right, like you get within podcasting, there was.
Speaker 2: Like a niche little group that I think where people were sort of kind of they didn't know if their their show was going to get shut down, and they'd say it anyway. I thought that that was a good you know, that's a good sign when these guys like when okay, you have one guy who like his YouTube just got shut down last week for saying something and he knows exactly what he said that got him kicked off YouTube, but now he's on another platform and he's like, screw it, I'm gonna say it anyway because it's the truth and I think it needs to be said. So when I saw people doing that. I was like, Okay, I think I found some good some good stuff here.
Speaker 1: I'm on my fourth YouTube account actually.
Speaker 2: At this are you? Yeah? It was, uh can I what can I say?
Speaker 1: All right? What is it?
Speaker 2: Do you care if I say anything?
Speaker 1: Yeah? No, you're fine. If it's true bad, I just won't drop it on YouTube. But no, I'm not going to send to myself for the platform. I just won't use the platform.
Speaker 2: Okay, Well, I was just gonna say. You know, one of my buddies who's a podcaster, got asked from YouTube for you know, uh gate, p oh yeah, pepper gate.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you talk about pdf files. They get they get a little leary on you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, what was it for you?
Speaker 1: You know? Almost every time that does it medical misinformation mm hmmm. And the crazy thing is it's like always in a in a I'm totally honest with you, I don't even really talk about that stuff too much too or that situation that will get you strikes. But it's like these random shows that it's like completely off topic. Somehow the guests that I have on will like have a reason, well really no reason, but somehow finds reason to throw in just a jab at that and it fucking catches it and it hits like I've had three strikes just due to William Ramsey actually believe it or not really, and it's not even covering topics on that topic. It's somehow like he you know, still likes to make comments about it constantly, which I understand. Somehow we'll bring it up like in the middle of conversation for fucking ten second strike.
Speaker 2: Mmmmm, just like like he's he's on a totally different topic and then he'll just mention something about the JAB and that that's what.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, it's never no listen, I would know not even to put that on YouTube. If it was solely on that topic. I wouldn't even risk it, you know, no, Yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, well that's I don't know. We'll see, man, maybe those days are behind us. I don't know. Like with yeah, I don't even want to.
Speaker 1: Get when the next one kicks in, then maybe the let off on the old one.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 6: Yeah, there's a new YouTube, Papa, a new alternative to YouTube up that's actually you know, really doing something, really drawing people, really pulling numbers.
Speaker 2: I love that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, they need you know what the problem Well my opinion rumble the player sucks kind of my opinion. I don't know, just the quality isn't that good, And like, bitch, you'd for a creator. It's like I can only upload two gigs of a video, Like what the fuck I got to compress everything. It's just it's not even worth it to me. Yeah, they do need to like come up with a better, a better alternative in my opinion.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it'd be cool to see someone do that, maybe someone from the space, if one of us could like somehow generate the money to do that, because that's the thing that's expensive. Even just building a little app is expensive. So but they're, you know what for for the intense and purposes of this show today, they don't seem to be cracking down on the occult, not for me. Like I can talk about the occult all day long, and nobody seems to care.
Speaker 1: Say that to people, because like how will you like how do you not deal with you? Because a lot of the people that I do work with around me, like won't even mess with you too, because they can't even stay on another discount, you know whatever. They get strikes or whatever problems all the places, and they're like, you know, how do you not have problems, and I'm like, yo, enough of nothing when it comes to the occult, and especially if you're kind of like this is my theory, I mean, you're gonna have at it all day, real opinion.
Speaker 2: The only thing that I've come up against with the occult is like sometimes I'll manage to tick off everybody, like I'll tick off.
Speaker 1: The somebody probably flagging you than actually you too, even having a problem with you.
Speaker 2: Yeah, But I mean we're just so programmed to I mean the supernatural, which I kind of delve into that when I research the supernatural was stripped out of science. It goes way back, but it like really kicks in the gear with the Royal Society and the hux Leys and all that they you know a lot of people in Darwinism when that started getting pumped through the institutions and then it starts getting pumped out into the state education system that did its part to strip out the supernatural for science, but also the church has had the supernatural stripped out as well, and it goes way back. I mean, it goes back to I know, like even like the late sixteen hundreds you had alchemists like Johanna's Kelpus getting pushed out of Europe by the church and by the state. He had to come to Pennsylvania in the late sixteen hundreds because Pennsylvania had the loosest religion laws on the planet. So you also had that sort of oppression going on. So and it still lingers today, like I'll still have people confused about like what are you saying, because I'm taking off their modern Christian perspective and sometimes I'm taking off like the evolutionist Darwinians Darwinian perspective as well. But I'm not trying to do that.
Speaker 1: But you know, it happens everybody at the same time. It's okay, yeah, And.
Speaker 2: I don't know. I don't know where you guys stand with the supernatural. I don't know how. I don't know if you like to go into that stuff or or what.
Speaker 1: But oh, for sure, no, I I do entertain, Uh do you entertain the paranormal? The supernatural? Probably more from an ocultist point of view, and uh, you know, I could look at I haven't really covered it as much as I would like on the show, but I do look at UFOs and like aliens more of a cult ideas or side effects of magic or I'll just be totally honest with you. I think it's just a it's a comic book story that occultists know they can sell.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, well, you know, I think I think I have a very I think I have a parallel perspective to that, honestly, because I'm starting to see this whole disclosure UFO thing with with major major occult ties and and and I'll get I'll get into that actually, Like, but I think it's started for me. Like my research is predicated on the year nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, exactly.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's part of itthing.
Speaker 1: What's that supposedly died. I do wonder if if it's like that name just got canceled and he got reissued at different ones, you know, with something else.
Speaker 2: H Uh. Everything that I'm going to get into, occult wise kicks off in forty seven. I think that that year was If you humor me for a second, I'll talk about that year and I'll come back to crow and to your point, Yeah, he died in forty seven, and that might play into this as well. But I see forty seven as a catalyst for change that molded the world that we're in right now. And you know you had granted, you had the war raging before nineteen forty seven, and the Nazi enterprise was causing chaos. I think that the Nazis themselves were born out of an occult revolution that was started in Germany that was kind of foemitting in the early nineteen hundreds, that kind of gave way to that war. But after the war, nineteen forty seven was the threshold.
Speaker 1: You know, my boy, Not to interrupt you, but like real quick, my boy, my boy, Thrash is gonna see if you can find it again, he says. Now he thinks it's going on for YouTube. He said he's found videos. He said, that's actually like you know, obviously old videos of like Hitler giving speeches and like people actually translating it correctly. And he says, yo, there's somewhere he actually gets into saying this isn't a Cold War out of his own mouth to the people, and he's going to try to find it and see if you can get it to me. But I mean, he said that he's actually seen it. As long as the translation is correct. She said it to the fucking people in Germany.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And it wasn't just Hitler. There was some other people high up in the Reich that were saying things publicly just like that. There was one guy who said that the German people saw I'm going to mess this up because I haven't seen it in a while, but I read this, and it was they were talking about how the uh, the old German mysticism was mixing with this and the old folky cult magic of the blood and soil and all that Himmler stuff was mixing with this new Nazi nationalist socialism stuff or fascism, and there was like this blend of the state with the occult that the Germans were all about, and that was kind of fueling everything they did. It was kind of like, you know, uh, the of the engine that was driving the car, that is the Nazi empire. But they and they would acknowledge it publicly to your point, you know, was one.
Speaker 1: Thing interesting too that I think people should think about. Well, I'll even use this to preface it this way. I mean, I understand he put out a book. Now, I mean even the way I think and look at certain things since I've started this podcast is completely so I'm not saying that that guy stuck to his opinion in the way of thinking in that book. But what I'm trying to get at is that how long was that guy in power for? I don't know exactly? Do you know any of yous know exactly?
Speaker 2: I mean, he it was, he came to power and I think in the late twenties, but he was. It was definitely from nineteen thirty to nineteen forty five.
Speaker 4: I mean he started, he started in nineteen thirty three, that was when he gave his speech, and then he was initiated in as the main person.
Speaker 1: That's right. So for about fourteen years this guy was out there. I mean, I'm sure he was ranting a lot. And maybe we'll say eight years because I think at one point he did kind of stop seeing the people as much. But whatever, we whatever, whatever long time it was. How much footage do we really have on his speeches? I mean, think about that, maybe a few hours.
Speaker 4: Wasn't one of the international televised speech his speech and was the opening for the Olympics?
Speaker 3: Is that wrong? I remembering that wrong?
Speaker 1: Oh, I don't know.
Speaker 2: They did host the guys.
Speaker 4: It was one of the very first televised national thing. Because they had talked about how if to extraterrestrials were to you know, how whenever things happen and it goes out in space, right, it reverberates and it continues on. It doesn't ever stop. The theory is that it continues on into outer space and just whatever. And so if anybody was tuning in to the very first broadcast of the television, it would be Hitler's broadcast of the opening games of the Olympics.
Speaker 2: Yeah, because the TV had just been put out. It was German guy who yeah, yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: Well, well just hold I would just hold on. Just what I was trying to get at. Actually, sorry, was that with the amount of time that he's been around there. In my opinion, there isn't much video audio footage if you want to think percentage of how much he was running his mouth and how much is available to you to hear. There was a lot missing. Probably that he was saying to the people that we never will know because we weren't over there. That's what I was trying to get in.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and a lot of that stuff has not been translated either. All all those German guys who were Indian on a nerve based society who were going all over the world looking for a cult artifacts. Essentially, Himmler put together what's called the on a nerb based society. It was it's a it's another major occult sort of thing they did. It was it was like an occult organization that had state funding, which is crazy. You don't see that happen much throughout history. And all those guys didn't go to Nuremberg. They all quiet lee got sent out to the institutions of academia all over the world and they all published books. But a lot of their books about what they did in the Onna nerve Bous Society is still in German. So like over here, we don't know anything about this because the books still haven't been translated. It is true.
Speaker 3: That's true for their scientific articles as well, they're all still in German.
Speaker 2: Yes, yeah, and so yeah, Like to your point, you got speeches, and you've got these scientific journals and books and articles and et cetera, all still in German. Nobody has gone through and translated them. It would just it would blow the doors off of what we think we know pertaining to the Nazis because at Nuremberg, from what I can tell, Winston Churchill and some of the Americans said, we're not even going to talk about the call any here. We're going to We're going to focus on war crimes. That's going to be our big thing. Because I went back and read through Carl Donuts Nuremberg testimony, and like, this guy was put he took Hitler's place at the end of the war. He was he was the major Nazi navy guy. He had all those Antarctica ties, he knew all this crazy stuff. And they just redundantly just all they do is is pulverize with him with questions concerning war crimes. Instead of asking him, you know, like why were you guys having bases on the North Pole and then the Antarctica and and instead of questioning about, well, did you guys really sneak Hitler out via Hugh Boat? They didn't ask him any of the good stuff. They just stet to stuff to war crimes because they and and and they left all the occult stuff out. So there's all this stuff we just don't understand about them still, and that that war just it. I put it like this, I think we're work who shook the foundations that kind of rattled the frames, and like not the doorway loose. You know. It's kind of like in the movies where you see like there's a highest and they pack explosives and put dynamite around the vault and boom, it just goes off. And then after a few minutes, like the smoke clears and the vault door just like creeps open slowly, like that's that's nineteen forty seven. Is that door creeping open? And I think that it marked a new era for humanity. I think that's when we stepped through. Because forty seven the Nazis are integrating with us with their technology paperclip. We know all about that. But also the state of Israel was founded, the nation of Israel. And I'll say this real quick, I don't blame people foreseeing that as prophetic, because back into a century BC, in a book called a Septuagent, it says Israel will one day become a nation. So in forty seven it becomes a nation. Also in forty seven you have Roswell, so that brings in all this UFO stuff. The modern UFO movement was born. I'll come back to that. The Air Force was nineteen forty seven, and what's funny is twenty days after Roswell, Truman signed a National Security Act that creates the Air Force. Is that a coincidence that it was made? You know, you have a whole war in the forties raging, and they didn't create the Air Force. They waited till after Roswell. That's interesting. And like also the National Security Council was nineteen forty seven. Those are the top members of our government who sort of facilitate America's empire of war. You know, if you look at it, since they enacted that in forty seven, we really haven't fought a legitimate war since so CIA was nineteen forty seven. I just see all these big changes. But like with Roswell, you also had Kenneth Arnold and the Mario Island incident in forty seven, and those are three major UFO instance that collectively mark the beginning of our Like I said, earlier relationship with this UFO phenomena, and like the Men in Black was also nineteen forty seven, there was Men in Black encounter with that Marie Island thing. So it's just the notion that we aren't alone and that we aren't being visited that was sort of put on us in nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 1: So.
Speaker 2: I don't know, I just see that that's when things start to get weird, and there's you know, there's a thought that our advancements in technology have been unnatural because of the Nazis and because of Roswell and because and I think it goes back to this occult stuff with the Nazis and even with Roswell, I think something a cult was going on there. But if you look at the work of Linda Moulten, how she traced circuitry, and we'll see the other one fiber optics, back to nineteen forty seven, where and this is the stuff I think that was going to help us facilitate and create an Internet, and it mysteriously emerges in nineteen forty seven right after Roswell as well, So that's where it creeps in. And like for me, it kind of goes back to, well, is our technology coming from a natural place or what? Because where did the Nazis get it? Because we still don't know where they got it either. But for instance, if you look at ancient Egypt, their science and their culture seems to have been revealed to them rather than the developed by them. And for me, that goes back to the isis who's the first alchemist. She studied magic, which opened up a doorway for her to be able to talk with angels. Where she didn't talk to a higher panel of angels. She started getting connected with this angelic room and she learned the mysteries. And that's how this kind of technology was supposedly given to the Egyptian people, was through avenues like that. And I see parallels with that, with Crowley and with the Babylon working, which i'll you know, I'll get into in a minute. But the other thing I just wanted to lay out nineteen forty seven because I think once I get into my main like meat and potatoes here, all that stuff will kind of fall into place, because all this stuff that's happening in forty seven there it parallels this goddess ishtar that I've been looking at, because I think she might actually be involved with the modern UFO phenomenon and maybe some of those major changes that we talked about for forty seven. I'm going to jump into her because I mean, I don't hear anybody talking about this, and she's she was very much she very much presented herself to Jack Parsons into Crowley, I think, so I'll lay that out. But she's also in the Anonaki tablets, she's in the Bible. She's all across Mesopotamian and Mediterranean history, and it's almost like she's been hard to nail down because she goes by different names. But I've been like looking into her. I've been finding all these fingerprints, so I've been trying to put together this profile. But she goes by Ishtar, Ashtar, and Nana. She's also known as Aphrodite Venus start Day, and she's the goddess Babylon, which ties her into the twentieth century occultism in a major, major way. So she's been around for a long time. And the reason I started seeing her as possibly being involved with this UFO thing is because I think it's been going on for a long time. People will remember Gilgamesh, that tomb that we found recently, right before the Iraq War, we found the tomb of Gilgamesh. I looked into him some when he ruled in Eric. She was the main deity that they worshiped there, and there's a legend she was going by Anana at this time. There was a legend that she wanted Gilgamesh to go up into the skies with her because she liked to fly the skies of Earth. Gilgamesh declined because he said, all the men who go up with you never come back, so she got she was driven to anger by this. She went after Gilgamesh for declining her. The story goes that Gilgamesh's friend saved him from an assassin. That Anon assent. But when you look at the story, I think what you learn is that she likes control. She wanted control of his kingdom, so she has this sort of a personality about her. And also that story, to me, is an indication that she from early on is associated with flying in disguise, and she's she comes out of the Sumerian pantheon. That's as far back as we can trace her. She comes out of the Ananaki stuff and the Samerian stuff. And what you see with them is they all they always have depicted a sphere with wings, and I think that indicates that they had some sort of flying device. So uh, and she pops up all over the place too in the ancient world. That that's another thing. I'm like, how does she manage to be in two places at once? Because there's a legend where she buried her lover Damuzi in all the way down in South Africa, in this very interesting region where the gods were creating chime eras and doing a lot of stuff that you see in the Book of Knock and Genesis six. And there she is. But at the same time, Nebu Kenezer builds the Ishtar gate for her to kind of come through in like parade. So how she in Iraq and South Africa at the same time. So I think she was flying the skies, and I think it goes back to that sphere with wings. And I think in fact, you see that I mentioned Isis. It's a symbol you see later used by this group of alchemists in Egypt who are associated with the zet Tepe. They also got this symbol handed down to them from Isis. So you see it with Ishtar, and you see it with Samerians, and you see it with the Egyptians. And it goes back to these technologies that come from an angelic race. They're talking to somebody on the other side of the veil and they're getting these technologies. So I see that sphere with wings telling because by the way, when they put the wings on there. It doesn't mean it had wings. They're just depicting it that way to tell you this fly. It's just like all the old angels and all the old frescoes and and and you know, nobody in the ancient world who had an angelic sighting said they had wings. That was given to them in paintings to depict that they flew the skies. I think that's why they gave the wings to the sphere. So, like I said, I was going to try not to go to ancient aliens on you today.
Speaker 1: But it's interesting is that, Like believe it or not, people people listening probably know what it looks like. But the artwork that I had Mario dude literally is actually a playoff of that image as well.
Speaker 2: Oh cool.
Speaker 1: Yeah, and instead of wings, it's it's uh, you know, like TV reels like movie reels. Yeah, there is there is something to that actually with that image.
Speaker 2: I think I love all the all the old symbolism. I think it's all that stuff is still there for the decoding. You know, you have the handbags that everybody. I love that people are throwing out theories on all this stuff. Now it's like, you know, it's part of our modern renaissance or awakening or whatever it is that we're experiencing right now, or people going back and they're looking at all this old stuff and saying, let's have another look at this, because I don't think the history books got it right. And there's also I'm gonna get to the occult stuff. But there's also additional symbolism that I found with her in all the old temples to Ishtar or Anana or Ashtar or whatever we're gonna call her, there's what's called the eight pointed star of Ishtar. And it's also a symbol that I found painted on UFOs in the old Serbian frescoes from thirteen fifty. You guys, if I showed you, you would know what I'm talking about. Is that old it's in Serbia. It's just big wall. It's a painting, and on each side it's like the Crucifixion of Christ is the main painting. But up in the right and left corner you have what we would call a ufo, some sort of a craft, and on that craft there's an eight pointed star. Archaeologists and historians have no explanation for the symbol on the craft in these paintings, but I think it's this eight pointed star of Ishtar, So you know, I'm seeing her as this entity that's flying the skies. And if you jump to modern times, that's when I really started seeing Ishtar involved with stuff in the skies, like the events of nineteen forty seven. And first of all, you know Croley, you mentioned this earlier. I don't want to forget to get to this. Crowley dies in nineteen forty seven. I think he may have had a daughter in Italy that nobody knows about, because a little girl was born out of his operation going on at the Lima, and nobody knows who the father is, or at least history doesn't tell us who the father is. But they were doing all that sex, magic and stuff. I think she may have been his. But either way, they named this girl a star Day and it's at a time when Crowley was ushering in or talking about usher in a new era with the little g Gods. So in my opinion, that's an interesting connection, but it's not the main one. Before he died, he channeled and was given a cipher by an entity named Iowas in Egypt. That cipher was decoded in the seventies and it's published in a book called Secret Cipher of the Euphonauts. I've read the book, and the idea of the book is if you use the cipher on key UFO cases, you're going to be able to predict the next big UFO incident. So a big part of the book is Crowley, or the author rather applying Crowley cipher to cases from the Contact D movement that started in nineteen forty seven.
Speaker 1: I'm trying to remember the what his name he was, that guy who used to be in the OTO. Actually I can't remember.
Speaker 2: Uh, yeah, the guy who wrote Secret Cipher, said Greenfield, Alan Greenfield.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, yes.
Speaker 3: Didn't Crowley have a book named like liber Starte.
Speaker 2: Well, he had labor forty nine that I think is about her.
Speaker 1: No, he did have Librastarte, and that was a book of Yeah, that was a book of like telling you how to like give devotions to your gods and goddesses, like if you're kind of having a ritual and you wanted to say thanks to them or you know. Yeah, it was based on that that that I think the crazy thing with that is that the number of that book, if I'm correct, is actually one of the flight numbers that matches all these other Thelemic and Croley numbers with nine to eleven. So like that's even kind of weird because you're talking about giving offerings to the gods and that's one of the plane numbers that I think hit the building or maybe the Pentagon is something like that. It was one of the plane numbers involved.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, the numerology is off the charts with all this stuff.
Speaker 1: Yeah, Libra Eyes, and you have flight ninety three.
Speaker 2: A Starte is the name that's the main name that I saw coming out of secret Cipher of the Ethonots when he would apply the cipher to all the UFO cases like Georgia damn Ski for instance. It's like ashtar Ishtar or Astarte is the name that that the cipher keeps producing. So uh and also like it's not just Crowley. And by the way that I'm going to look into that book that that Libra Starte. That's very interesting. But I think Libra forty nine was totally inspired by her, totally. I think Thelma itself was inspired by her. And Crowley was such a stubborn bastard that he didn't want to say that it was inspired by a woman, so he changed it up, wouldn't name her by name, but I think she inspired the whole thing.
Speaker 1: I think I'm like like I would say, like her and new Weed. I think Crowley actually was really big on pointing at the feminine aspect of magic.
Speaker 2: I agree with that. Yeah he yeah, yeah he was. But something happened with Felima in particular where he wouldn't just say this is a religion to ishtar. In my opinion, I don't know why that is. I don't know why he wouldn't just share some power with her or whatever. But I agree with you. I do. You know another connection here with the toyeth century occultist is certainly Parsons and l Ron Hubbard, because you know the Babylon Working and I went and I looked at that, because they documented that whole thing, and I've read through it. It gets really dark, it gets really weird, it gets poltergeisty. It's just it's just a thrilling, scary thing to read through. But but you know that started in nineteen forty six. They started that in January of forty six, and Parsons documents like January fourth through the fifteenth. He tells you all the rituals they did. Then there's a time where they and this is all out in the California desert, and they took some time off and they returned to the ritual in March. So I don't think that people realize that that wasn't done in like two nights out in a desert, like they really kind of slept, you know, breathed this thing. It was part of their life for the whole year of nineteen forty six. They finish it up in March and Parsons gets a message from the other side telling him wait nine months. And well, first of all, he sees the Beast of Babylon. He sees her riding the beasts. It's symbolism associated with Ashtar. And then he's told she will be released in nine months. And if you look at nine months from where this was in March, it's the opening of nineteen forty seven. So technically that ritual starts in forty six and ends in nineteen forty seven, and that's when you start seeing all this UFO stuff happening. You know, people think that they opened a portal that brought about Roswell.
Speaker 1: I've mentioned this a few times on the show that there's been a lot of times where yeah, yeah, where I've mentioned that parsons work supposedly, you know, might have brought on Lake's you know, UFU type effects.
Speaker 2: And it's it's really the imagery that grabbed me because it's all imagery associated with the goddess Ishtar, because she's the Phoenician goddess of Babylon. So you get that title of Babylon in there, and Parsons says she was loosened upon the earth in early forty seven. And you know, like I say, he wasn't calling her Battlon though, I mean, he wasn't calling her Ishtar. He was calling her Babylon. But it's the same because I found I found confirmation of that because I tracked down the occultist who took seven years to write the book on the Goddess Babylon, and he says it himself, and I found interviews where he said this too. He was asked about Babylon's origins and he said, the Goddess Istar in her earliest form, or I'm sorry, the Goddess Babylon in her earliest forms is Ishtar Nana. And that's coming from the guy who wrote the book on the goddess Babylon. It's called Red Goddess the book is so you know, that was a little bit of vacation for me when I found that. And he also found her to be the mystery Babylon mentioned in Revelation in the Bible.
Speaker 1: Interesting, that makes sense to me, though I can see them all being like equivalence to each other in a sense.
Speaker 2: Yes, she just goes all these different names. It's it's it's why I don't think this story has been told fully yet. But there's another connection too with forty seven, and this one just really blew my mind. And in the same desert where they did the Babylon working, also in nineteen forty seven, you have this guy who shows up named George Fantastl. Yeah, he leaves the aerospace business to go randomly. He's got this nice, cushy job and he goes to the Mahabi Desert to live out there. He goes out there the same time Parsons and Hubbard are there, although he doesn't know them, they don't really meet. He may have actually got there a little bit after that they did this working. But he goes to the same desert, and he goes on to build a house there and establish a large UFO center out there. It's called the in Tecton. It's like people call it a time machine. It's still there, but it became the most tassful and well known UFO meeting center of all time. And when you look in the van tast so what he was doing out there. He claimed to receive messages and like these telepathic communications from an extraterrestrial being named Ashtar.
Speaker 1: See like ship like that. It's like, are you misunderstood or are you being mk ultrade or are you selling a silly story? You know what I'm saying, Like it's like just my opinion that this is just me from fucking with magic. You're gonna you're gonna get I hate using the phrase downloads, but you're gonna get that. But I mean to me, it's not it's not coming from like fucking alien, you know what I'm saying. It's like the twice a god reverberating in your head once you open your eyes, you know, something like that, or your brain just as rewired from the experience you just had. But it's just you know, like that when you when I always hear these people with these child things like is that just like you had in a magical experience and now you're just telling people this shit that's fucking going through your head, all these thoughts fluttering through your mind. Because like for me, it's like whenever I would screw around with magic, like there were certain things I'd want to try to like even remember as I'm sitting there, it's like I'd be writing or trying to type, and I can't even keep up with the thoughts in my head. So it'd be easier for me to just start repeating it and have somebody write it down for me.
Speaker 2: Like a scrier.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it would actually make more sense. So a lot of times when I hear these things, I'm like, are you just like fucking with magic and repeating what the fuck you're thinking about? You're not really getting downloads from fucking you know, the Palladians And come on, I don't know, I know, I know a man.
Speaker 2: I mean when I read this, normally, I would I would brush this stuff aside, like I've never really taken seriously that whole ufo uh culty religious stuff that I but I'm I had to look at it because it comes out of nineteen forty seven, so it fits into my timeline. And then and then also stuff that I brush aside. Are these people who have these encounters with whoever from the plate's some funky name, and I usually just don't think anything of it. But when he said Ashtar, I'm like, Okay, this is kind of weird because we're starting to see this name pop up out of nineteen forty seven an awful lot. I had to take note of it, you know, and I think that he yeah, I think he went on to well, he went on to kind of propel his cult with this stuff, and they called it what you're saying. They started saying, oh, yeah, this is from Australians. They're from you know, wherever it's you.
Speaker 1: Know what it is. It's like, this is my opinion, but so and so said it. So when you get mad, don't get mad at me, Just get mad at this person that told me. Like it's such an out too, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, And I mean, look, people, when people think about Roswell nineteen forty seven, they think Roswell. But also there was this UFO cult religion that sprang up at the same time. In forty seven, like the whole Contactam movement coming out of nineteen forty seven just keeps revealing this goddess to me because it goes on to include all types of encounters with Ashtar Ashtar command Ashtar movement. The whole Ashtar is like intertwined with this prominent form of a UFO religion, and it all goes back to forty seven. The New Age Movement, I think, came out of this. So and it's not just a thing down into Mahave Desert where they did the Babbylon working and where Tassel started this cold you see it up in Mount Shasta as well. They're still talking about this up there today. I was watching Peter Santinello the other day and he was at this little town at the base of Mount Shasta and he was filming it and the clouds were starting to form above the mountain in like an odd way. It kind of looked like something out of Ghostbusters. And he goes he's with some locals and he goes, you know, it looks like a spaceship's on top of the mountain. Does this happen a lot? And the guy, the local dude from Shasta say Yeah, this happens all the time. People say that, you know, aliens are visiting the mountain and it's the city of Light and it's called the Ashtar command I was like, what, they still think that this is Ashtar stuff. So again, like he goes on to talk about this galactic federation and like that there's like a connection point to Earth with Shasta and all this stuff. So, and I don't know if you guys remember, I don't know if you have ever looked into this, but in nineteen seventy seven, there was like a major news broadcast that was interrupted and they call it the Ashtarp Broadcast. Lisa, you know about this.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I've heard about that.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: Wasn't it like a joke or something? It was something of a to see how many people would I can't remember exactly what it was, but I do remember them talking about some kind of broadcast where a lot of people got in on it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. They The official narrative is that it was a hoax, and I don't know. I went back and listened to it, and it's creepy. The only problem is nobody ever came forward and claimed it. Nobody ever came forward and said, yeah, I did that.
Speaker 1: Ha ha.
Speaker 2: Whoever did it had some had access to some you know, some advanced technology you know who. We don't know who who did it, but it is creepy, like even the voice of it's like British TV, and they they interrupt and like they like kind of like pipe in this message. So the guy is kind of the news guys like coming in and out right like they didn't totally just take it over. They like somehow fused it together. And you hear this weird like sci fi voice from this alien sound and guy who's talking about you know, changes coming to Earth or whatever, all this cool stuff.
Speaker 4: One of the things that people have to remember with the nineteen seventy eight seven broadcast was that everybody was still listening to the radio as more than the TV or alongside with the TV. Everybody would sit down and listen into the broadcast, especially in Britain. It was it was something that you did after dinner or whatever. You would sit down and you have time around the radio and I wouldn't they like give like a story time or something like that, usually around this time, and that's when it broke in and came out of nowhere and everybody was listening to this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think that that was a long standing tradition over there. I think it may have even started with Churchhill during the war. They called it the New Age of Radio.
Speaker 3: They do those broadcasts, and even the Queen would give her Christmas broadcasts still through the radio, not through the television.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just saw it as another weird thing where it's like, Okay, they're they're throwing this name Ashtar in there again. And what's crazy about this is all these people are. They're not connected with each other. Like Van Tassel, I found zero connections with him and Jack Parsons. I don't even think they knew each other. I don't think he knew el Ron Hubbard either. But they all start talking about Ashtar, and they're all coming at it from a different angle. They're all kind of finding this herb or this intelligence or whatever it happens to be. They come at it from all these different angles, and it's it's like almost too much to be a coincidence. Even though individually some of these seem like BS stories, like just dumb, hokey UFO lore stuff. When you look at just just coincidences around it, it's almost like what actually is going on here because back to this goddess, like all the major occultists encountered her. You know, I've talked about Crowley, You've talked about Parsons, John D. You mentioned a scrying John D and Edward Kelly saw her during a scrying session and they documented it. It's called the Daughters of Fortitude. You can go read it right now. I mean it's it's she spoke to them, they recorded it, it's published. It's exceedingly creepy, but you can go read it.
Speaker 3: What you're saying right now jogged and memory.
Speaker 4: There is, I believe, in Iran a university or at least a division of the university called the Ashtar Space Program in Iran, and it's a joint space program with Russia. I always, I really really they would it after a goddess and it was it is their aerospace joint division, I believe.
Speaker 2: Yeah, they're the ones who came out recently did you say Iran? So the okay? And they recently came out and said that they were going to do something in Antarctica.
Speaker 4: Hence why we're not friends with them?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: So yeah, I mean this. Every time I turn around, there's something new like this that's popping up with her, and it has to do with like Space Age, New Age or UFO movement, which all that kind of for me goes back to nineteen forty seven. Even Jack Parsons, I think he like sort of started the Space Age, He at least did his part to start that right And you know when she it's all these like critical moments in history to where I see this goddess show up. I mean when she visits John D. Youles out a time when he was helping literally start the British Empire. If you look at Oxford they fifteen eighty three, I think as the beginning the official beginning of the British Empire. Guess who was in the service of the queen there in that time, John D. You can go back and see her influence on all these major shifts in history. She's present at the beginning of the Sumerian Empire, where we get all we get our spiritual occultists get their spiritual cosmology entirely from the Sumerians because they had such a knowledge of cosmology in general. But so's She's around for all that and the Anonachy. She's worshiped by King Solomon and his wives. She's around for that kingdom. We see the first temple coming out of that. I think that she's the whrror of Babylon mentioned by John the Apostle in the Book of Revelation, which ties her into this future sort of enigma that we call the end times, where you see if you go deep, you see Samyaza released from the pit, and it seems to be like a power struggle between him and this mystery Bablon who rides the beast the scarlet woman. And so I do want to highlight this today, like the Babylon in the Book of Revelation is the Babylon that Jack Parsons contacted in nineteen forty seven, in my opinion, And it's the same year that Israel sort of prophetically becomes a nation. It's the same year the Book of Enoch is reintroduced to mankind. It's it kicks the UFO movement off, you know. Like I said, she visits Parsons who starts to space age was coincides with the UFO Age, which coincides with the New Age all in forty seven, coincides with Crowley's death. Also in forty seven, it coincides with his idea of the aon of Horus and the age of Aquarius. So I think this is a huge story with all these, you know, sort of interwoven ties. You could say that Parsons opened a portal and invided an entity into the West because and maybe she brought her host. That's where I see the UFO thing tying in. Maybe she brought her army, and those are some of the lights we see in the sky. I'm speculating here, of course, but it's star might be what the Bible calls a principality, because after Babbel, it says God sectioned off the groups of people and he put them under the leadership of all these different principalities. And I just think she's one of those entities perhaps, or she's working closely with one of those entities, and Parsons brought her to North America because she goes where she's worshiped, or in this case, she goes where she's summoned, and it's the West. And that's why, you know, I think there's a significant tie in with the Middle East here. It seems to start in the Middle East. A lot of this stuff does our mystery traditions do. But with this stuff, it like it parallels what's happening over there, because you've got the beginning of Israel in forty seven and the beginning of the Ufo age over here. It just seems to be like too many parallels to overlook. So she came here perhaps and brought her Ufo phenomenon with her because she wanted to rule things in the ancient world. And you know, you could say, maybe she will do the same in the end times. And I'm hearing this from people who have researched her, who are a Christians and non Christians. I'm hearing occultists and Bible scholars alike say that she is the Babylon that's mentioned in Revelation. So I've heard it said. One could infer that she maybe was going to try and control the Antichrist, just like she tried to control Gilgamesh. And I wanted to bring it up because I don't hear her, you know, talked about in relation to escatarology like this, but I think it's certainly there. I haven't said much about the Book of Enoch, but in terms of eschatology, it's interesting that that book decides to kind of show back up in nineteen forty seven as part of the Dead Sea Scrolls, and that book itself, the Enoch has in one of the first verses, it contains, you know, what you could see as possibly a prophecy. It says, this book is not meant for This book is meant for not now, but for an age which is to come. And so Enoch having this prophecy and it's showing up. There's a story that the night that they brought that stuff out of the desert, they found it in a cave and they brought it in to be analyzed to make sure it was legit. That same night, the un was having a discussion about the creation of Israel a nation. So there's just a lot of a lot of interesting, you know, little fun tie ends here in forty five, even right at the end of World War Two, they find a manuscript in the Knock and Mighty Library. It's called the thunder Perfect Mind. It's shockingly similar to the Daughters of Fortitude. That was the manuscript put out by John d and it, you know, it seems to be to do with with ishtar reads like it's the same intelligence on the other side of the veil. Who dictated it. And it's also describing itself as this female entity. So again, if you look at the you know, look at the years here, it's like you've got the Book of Enoch discovered in forty seven, Parsons Babbylon working forty seven, this manuscript is forty five. In nineteen forty six, Crowley puts out Leave forty nine. It's also called the Book of Babylon, as she's very much represented in that work. So there's this window here around forty seven when all these ish Tar associating manuscripts are coming to light.
Speaker 1: One thing I didn't want to say. They do financial sing, you know, talking about like Ishtar, And I guess nineteen forty seven he's even thinking of stuff about like in an opening portals. I don't know why, I just I guess. I keep getting stuck on the forty seventh President, and you got this guy talking about the stargate, you know, so it's just wow, yeah, certain things like that. Oh yeah, So it sounds like off the wall to even make that.
Speaker 2: No. No, he's like his his whole thing is like his baby is space force, right, Like that's part of his legacy is that he created space Force and Musk. There's all these ties with Elon Musk, because even before Musk and George Trump, Trump is the forty seventh right, Am I getting this right? Okay? So even before Musk endorses Trump officially, Trump is storing all his SpaceX stuff on the Space Force bass. So they had some sort of a deal worked out years before you know all this, you know this endorsement and everything. And you know, Trump's uncle John Trump. He had a good look or even maybe even has the Tesla files which have all this free energy stuff. There's a lot of UFO stuff in those files too. I listened to an interview that John Trump did and he's talking about how he's in the room with the FBI. He's going through the files and they're really honed in on one part of Tesla's work that has to do with taking objects out of the sky. And I'm just like, and then we have Roswell And I've always thought, I'm like, I wonder if that was us and we took that thing down, whatever that was. I wonder if somebody was messing around with that Tesla technology and they pulled it right out of the sky.
Speaker 1: It was like, at least I think you needed that's great.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I was like, that's crazy. The yes, the whole FBI files or whatever. Apparently it was like boxes and boxes and boxes, and they called him in to kind of give you know, can you make sense of any of this? And you know, he said, I need a couple of days or something and he looked at it like, no, there's nothing in here, but can do you mind if I keep some of these boxes just to kind of, you know, make sure.
Speaker 3: And they left it with.
Speaker 4: Them, so he kept them of them according to what is read. But one thing I wanted to say, add to your your nineteen forty seven and we had an episode on this. It was a black dollia murder in la and it was a very public murder that I think for the time it kind of made national TV and everybody kind of was drawn into to that murder. And it was at the beginning, I believe it was in January. And you do have the renaming of one of the laboratories in Roswell was Los Almos, but it basically was renamed to Los Alamo's National Laboratory by the Atomic Energy Commission, which ends up becoming to later. But they made a big deal about renaming that in jam and that is really where you see most of the stuff coming out of I would I would think that's integral to that story as well, because this is where you're seeing Oppenheimer come and conduct his his missions and his experiments. Roswell and Los Alamos is very significant because I don't know, if you're familiar with doctor Goddard, he pretty much kicked off the propulsion technology where Parson built it on, and all that happened in Roswell and Los Alamo's area.
Speaker 2: So paying oh yeah, yeah, that's a great tie. So great week. They're working with the paper Clip Nazis big time in forty seven. That's when that's when we start to see those efforts to steak those guys over here. That's when we start to see stuff coming the fruition with this relationship that we're building with the Nazis.
Speaker 4: And some of the stuff that you know Nick has done really well on and kind of shown, is that Nazis were already well German who had more of a sympathetic leaning towards Nazism. We're already in New York and we're already here prior to paper Clip.
Speaker 1: Yes, World we're.
Speaker 4: Yes, and they were actively conducting a large majority of experimentation, everything from eugenics to aerospace to.
Speaker 3: Medical trials, anything like that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so when you bring in the people from paper Clip, it's almost like here, here's some extra scientists to help you on your work.
Speaker 2: Almost. Von Braun was working a deal in nineteen forty four for his sort of escape from Germany, I guess you could call it. He went through General Electric and was you know, he's an active Nazi and Hitler still alive or they're still at war, they're still trying to make this work for themselves. And von Braun's going behind the back of the entire rite talking to Americans through General Electric in nineteen forty four to sort of broker a deal for his sort of passage into America. It was, you know, it's like he's bringing stuff to the table. He's like, this is what I'll do for you, this is what i'll do for your space race, this is what I'll do for your rocketsho program. He'll work with God, leaving all these guys and he'll bring something crucial to the table. That's what his bargaining chip was. And that was in nineteen forty four and you know, so they and he wasn't just brokering for himself. He was trying to get some of his other top eyes over there that were active Nazis deals. Yes, it was all worked out right.
Speaker 4: And another part of you know that aerospace tends to get a lot of attention. But one of the main things that kind of has also come out of this aerospace paper clip Nazi esque science is the medical advancements because they were also experimenting of medical science or aeronautics science. You have astrobiology type coming out all this work as well from paper clip Nazis, but working in tandem with aerospace Nazis as well.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that would be I G. Farben would be a part of that, all that.
Speaker 1: Stuff and.
Speaker 2: Our technology too, Like where we're at currently, it wouldn't be possible with that. And I know it's like weird, it's like, uh, you know, where did it all come from? I think I said that earlier. It's like, you know, what would build our internet that would change us and really put us on a pedestal as you know, a historical pestal above a lot of other people throughout history. Our technology does that and all that comes out of I think comes out of the late forties and forty seven, and I think it even goes so far as like the particle colliders and CERN, because I think it was nineteen forty three the Nazis built the first particle clider. They had a guy over there who designed it. His name was Rolf wider Road. After the war, he goes and works for CERN. Then CERN releases the Internet. They put it out first. They had there was a scientist at CERN named Tim berners Lee who put the Internet out first. He did WWWHTTV all that stuff. He released it first. So you see the same people who give us the particle collider that's like blasting holes and dimensions give us the Internet. And it's like, is that a coincidence when he goes back to Nazi Germany? Yeah?
Speaker 1: No.
Speaker 4: And and another to parallel to what you're saying nineteen forty three, In nineteen forty one, Oppenheimer was also a Nazi, well not Nazi, I'm sorry, he was German. Let me, I'm miss. He was also in conversations with Fermi Lab in Chicago, and Fermi Lab is the American version of CERN. And so you're having them do almost the same thing as Stern was doing as well. Why Fermi Lab didn't give us the Internet. I don't know, maybe they have their own Internet. But CERN as well is almost happening at the same time. So yeah, all of that is extremely ties in.
Speaker 2: Where are you guys at right now? Are you guys in New England or.
Speaker 1: I'm in New York or no, jeez, North Carolina? Forgot? Oh?
Speaker 2: Okay, are you are you from up that way?
Speaker 1: I'm from New York.
Speaker 2: Yeah, okay, New York. I was inferming this from your podcast, The New York Patriots. I figured you were from there. The New York has brook Haven National Labs.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I lived like twenty minutes away from them.
Speaker 2: And they they're they're another little mini version of CERN. There's all kinds of crazy stuff that involves that's a whole other show, like brook Haven's involvement in like the Mandela Effect even and like what's it Montalk Point and all that stuff, which those guys were probably Nazis at Montak who are doing. I think they may have had a particle glider in the basement of that place at one point. They were trying to make these like X men kids, right, like these psychic Assassin kids at montoc At least, that's like the lore about it that a lot of that, a lot of those guys probably went to brook Haven.
Speaker 1: And started working on.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, yeah. And and also it was another place with a particle collider over here that released the Internet over here, So it was CERN. They released it first out in you know, Europe, and then not too long after that, one of our places over here with a particle collider released the Internet. And I think it may have been a place in California. I'd have to look it up again.
Speaker 4: So you have for me lab, which is a particle collider. There was going to be the first part before CERN. There was going to be a particle collider built outside of Waxahachie, Texas where they say Tyler, Texas, but Tyler too far. It was Waxahachie, Texas. Was it was bought, it was molded, it was cut out, tunnels were made, and I heard actual, you know, instrumentation was starting to be put in. They had secured the money and then all of a sudden it just stopped. No one continued it. And I believe it was h Bush that secured most of the funding for them and then all of a sudden, Sern opens up.
Speaker 2: So what happened don't know, but yeah, there's images online of that place still there. It's just a big empty warehouse. I guess Reagan, Reagan in the eighties was talking to the Soviets, talking to Gorbachev something that the Soviets got a bunch of Nazis as well. They were developing nuclear fusion over there, and the Nazis that from their their version of paper clip, it was the Nazis that were driving it. So Russia got ahead of us in the nuclear fusion game. So Reagan was was talking to him about all that stuff. Something happened where out of those talks, Reagan decided to start majorly, majorly funding the particle colliers over here. So there's some sort of a connection with that. All this all this sci fi technology, it's all connected at the end of the day. At Brookhaven National Labs, from what I understand, is an inspiration for the Stranger Things show because they called that Something Lab Hawking's National Lab in that show, and I think they based it off of Brookhaven and of course Montage.
Speaker 1: I like, again, I consider them kind of like, you know, working together Yeah.
Speaker 4: It's just fascinating to tie it all back in. Is that then Hubbard Crowley, they were all run and they they sorry about that. They there is kind of somewhat of an innuendo that they were also visiting New York Long Island area. So the majority of people that are working in the aerospace division at that time were affiliated with the occult.
Speaker 3: There there was.
Speaker 4: A lot of I guess people saying that they were attending certain affiliations having to do with the occult.
Speaker 2: I see the occult running behind so many things that it doesn't get credit for or doesn't get acknowledged for. I mean even science, like science itself. I always say this, the last alchemists, for the first scientists, and all those guys believed in some sort of spellcraft. At the end of the day, Isaac Newton and all of them, all the first Isaac Newton was a major, major alchemist. So the occult is certainly there behind all of this stuff. Excuse me, and I think a lot of what we're seeing in our culture like this, we'll call it a manufactured culture war of modern times. I think it's you know, with the LGBT, et cetera. I think a lot of that is reminiscent of the old pagan worship of this goutys Istar as well, because even in the old Sumerian hymns she was praised for being able to turn men into women and vice versa. Men who served in the temple of Ishtar had to become androgenous. So and so this whole trans thing was big in the ancient world. It was big in asher Off, that was king Ogg city. He's the guy who makes appearance in the Bible, maybe the Enoch as well. He's like a nephul and giant guy. But his city was known to have these this big trans presence. It was a thing in Er, that Sumerian city. In fact, there's an old Sumerian hymn from twenty third century BC in Er, and a priestess there wrote out this hymn. It still survives this day, and she wrote, to destroy and to create our yours Ishtar, to tear out and to establish our yours Ishtar, to turn a man in a woman and a woman and a man are yours Ishtar. So I see her as being sort of back, if you will, back in black Ishtar seems to be back, you know, or back back in Rainbow Black in Rainbow Black. So you know, she's she's a Phoenician, She's she's tied in the ball back speaking of ancient technology, if you look at ballbeck Lebanon, I mean, some of the biggest anomalies of the ancient world, the biggest megalithic cut blocks are there. That was one of her stomping grounds.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 2: It's also right down the road from Mount Hermont where you see this story of the Watchers coming to Earth and you know, producing the netil. That's I thought that that's an interesting tie in that she's her sort of headquarters, her sort of area is in this Mount Hermont area that's very closely aligned with Genesis six. But yeah, transgenderism, I think it goes back to the priesthood of Anna and before that. It may have been possibly a bastardization of the androgynous serpent that was in the garden, the Garden of Eden, because there's you know, there's a Gnostic sort of a Gnostic protnostic viewpoint that that was that serpent in the garden of Eden nakashou is to Hebrew, but that it was part man, part woman, you know, part lilith. Actually you know, there's that goes into like Batha Man. I don't want to go too far off the rails with this, but actually I could tie this in. Yeah, people will know bapha Met because it's that figure with the horns that people are, you know, everybody knows. So there's a theory on bapha Met that it goes back to I think Eliphus Levy or Levi, and he sort of coins this image of bapha Met and he hadn't originally depicted with two Hebrew figures. One figure mints m il one meant Lilith, so it's both male and female. Is supposed to represent the male and female sides of the serpent from the garden, and the female side is Lilith, who was this primordial entity that existed before Adam and Eve. So there's speculation that she was there at the fall of Man and she was a part of that whole thing. And what interests me about that is that it's comparable to Ishtar because they're both these primordial female goddess figures that go way back. They sort of existed before us. We don't know how old they are. Ancient astro intelligence.
Speaker 4: Perhaps Nick did a great episode on Heinrich Kunroth and he was an ocultist, and elpis Levi credits Kunroth for the inspiration of his Baphomet.
Speaker 3: And if you look at one of his plates, I think it's called yeah to look for it, you see a male and a female merged together, like all the way down the middle right, insomuch that you have Solveae and Kualila on the other. And that is written on the inside of Baphomet's arms. And elphis Levi says that he got that from Coonroth. And when you look at Coonroth's thing, you see a man with the pecturelus muscle, and then you see a female with an actual breast. You look at the actual arms. One is more.
Speaker 4: Muscular, the other one is not as muscular. You look at the hair, You look at the head. One is you know, more feminine, the other one is more masculine. And then you see also the sun and the moon and the ration of the emanations of what Coonrod was trying to talk about.
Speaker 3: You have a primordial egg at the bottom.
Speaker 1: You know.
Speaker 4: It's a lot more information on on the Baphomet. And elvisleeve I obviously was was going in a direction with his Baphomet. Yes, this is it exactly. And this, if you look at also has a zof on.
Speaker 3: There, right is it asof I can't do this anymore?
Speaker 4: And with this one it has the three different you have in Hebrew and Greek, and the actual theme of threes is pervasive throughout this emblem. A's a, you know, it breaks it down to where A is the first letter. Z is also the last letter, I think, and somehow it's represented with Greek and Hebrew and then Latin somehow in that actual thing. And then it has a peacock with the eyes, a lot of eye symbolism, a lot of brain symbolism in this as well. And then I believe it also has you know, the fountain kind of coming out coming out of the plural or whatever, the center of the abdomen. And so it is like tying back to what you're saying, is that, yeah, you have all of this type of mysticism, occultism, alchemy coming through and reverberating, you know, throughout the timeline.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely, I mean I see it. I'm glad you said alchemy because I see this huge in alchemy. I mean, when you look at people like Pascuale or even Paracelsi's I've read both those guys books. Paracelsis is a little hairy because there's a lot of books out that people say he didn't actually write. But in the book that I found of his that he we think he wrote, it mirrors what Pascali was saying a couple of centuries later. But the whole thing is like they were they were getting in contact with these other entities. That was the whole thing it was. It was just like it reads just like what you see in the Battle I'm working or what you see with Johnny and Edward Kelly. They were, uh, the alchemists just had a little different way of going about it. They weren't so ceremonial necessarily, but they were working with these elemental spirits. That's how they were doing their alchemy.
Speaker 4: So Paracelsius himself, when he was at school, he was a rebel and he definitely basically would come out and just say, y'all are all wrong, then this is why. And he got kicked out of the academy that he was in or that he was teaching, and most of all his.
Speaker 3: Books were burned.
Speaker 4: So anything attributed to Para Celsius was downplayed or negated or said it was wrong. When you look at Coonroth and you look at some of these other philosophers, alchemists, occultists that are not readily talked about, they all promote and are students of Paraceelsius.
Speaker 3: So you almost see a trend in that if you somehow align yourself with these rejects, so to speak, your cast, you're not going to be put out in the mainstream and certainly people are not going to talk about or teach what you were. You know, looking at and Kepler, where we get all our telescopes, was heavily influenced and fired by Coonroth. But you don't hear about Coonroth. You hear about why because Kepler aligned himself with Paracelsius.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah, maybe it was before we hit record and started the show. But this goes back to what I was trying to articulate when I was talking about the ticking off the you know, hardcore charatians antech taking off like hardcore secular scientists. But it's because of this this thread that you're talking about right here. These guys did not fit in in with any either one of those crowds. They were absolutely rejects. I like that tie in. You know, they were certainly the occult rejects of their day, and they were getting their books, are being burnt, some of them were being killed. They were being like I said, I think I mentioned there was a guy that got pushed out all the way to Pennsylvania. He crossed the ocean to get away from this persecution. But yeah, these guys were, uh, they were certainly and Paracelsus or Celsus, I should say he was actually Celsius. I always get this wrong pair of Celsius.
Speaker 3: I think it's Celsus.
Speaker 2: I don't know him.
Speaker 3: I have no idea he was.
Speaker 2: He was, Yeah, he was one of the biggest rebels of them all. It's almost beautiful to go back and and see how one man could like buck the system that hard, and we got all these great ideas and long lasting remedies from him, even spajerics. Yes, you know, the medical you know this is another rabbit hole. But this Rockefeller medical system that we're under right now. Uh, before they got rid of all the herbal medication and and all the you know, legitimate paths to healing the body, before they replaced all that with patroleum based pills. I think we were still using the the mechanisms that Paracelsus gave us, like spajerics and tinctures and herb magic and all that great stuff. This stuff was around for a long time. I think when it comes to him, I think this stuff just recently got uprooted out of society.
Speaker 3: It wasn't profitable.
Speaker 2: It wasn't profitable. You can't patent an herb. These guys were working with stuff that natural stuff that comes from the Earth, and also they were combining this knowledge of that. They seemed to have a knowledge of the heavens as well, because they were factoring in, you know, what planet's going to be where when they did a lot of this stuff too. But you know, I had some I had some really crazy stuff happened to me while I was researching all this ishtar stuff too. Just to bring it back to that for a second, I mean, I I don't know where I stand on it, you know it. I feel like I feel like I'm half kind of kooky or crazy by coming out and talking about this ancient entity and talking about her as if she is real. But I do think that there is something to this because of this conversation we're having right now. I mean, these guys were not communing with an imaginary fiction necessarily. When they were, they were working with elementals, and they weren't coming up with that. They weren't. It wasn't an imaginary friend. They were working with some sort of something on the other side of the veil. Putting a name to it is difficult. But when you look throughout history and you see all these these dots being connected, it's like, I have to kind of present this as if she's real because and then and then I, you know, I had all this crazy stuff happen to me while I'm researching it. I mean, just on the one of the things that happened, This one's kind of fun. I've had some creepy stuff happened too, but I was I was researching it. One day, I got on Instagram just to check my my podcast show messages. I don't like being on there, so I was just gonna get on, check my messages, and get off. That was the plan. But you know how it is, when you get on Instagram, there's always that one picture at the top of the feed that you see. So before I clicked on messages, I see the picture and it's the new Kirks from the Helier season or from the Heiler Show. They're standing next to a statue of Venus. So I was like, I know, I think, I see what's happening here. This is the guy that I'm kind of looking into. So I look at the picture and they're like, you know, since since shooting Hell, you're we're now finding ourselves back in Kentucky for the first time. Things have changed, and nothing serious, but they say they were on they were in Ashland, Kentucky, and there's a statue of Venus right there on whatever banks of that river it is that runs through there. And I'm thinking to myself, that's that's Ashtar in Ashland, Kentucky. And it was on a day that I was, you know, I was researching this. I'm like, that's crazy.
Speaker 1: You know. Then they're tight. They're tight in with Alan Greenfield with that whole second not.
Speaker 2: Stuff that's that's thank you, because that's what I was going to say next. That's another part that's what really made me sit back, was like I was looking at that's that book Secret Cipher of the Euphonauts, which is you know, you know, a big part of heil here.
Speaker 1: That's when it starts going on. It's like kind of like a silly goose chases Yester. They meet that kay mm hm, and like, I don't know man.
Speaker 2: Like so, I'm in Nashville, and a couple of years ago, right before I saw Heilier, I was out at a restaurant. I was out on the patio of this rid and there was a table right next to me. These were like these big, like picnic tables. So there was a lot of people out there, but the table next to me was like what's his name, Micah Hanks and a bunch of other people that I didn't know. But one of the guys who was sitting like facing me had a T shirt on. It was an F Society T shirt and I was like, that's a cool shirt because I love that show, mister Robot. So I remembered that, and I remembered that guy. And also with them, I remember there was this guy who would he looked young, but he had this like gray hair like so. And a couple of months later, I saw Heilier and I was like, those are the people from the restaurant, because I remembered Greg Newkirk, because I don't know. I just they for whatever reason, I'm at this restaurant, it's packed, this patios packed, there's people all around me. But I for some reason focused in on that group, and I saw them in Hellier late later. I don't know if they had just wrapped up filming or what. Maybe they were filming season two at that point, but I just thought that that was interesting, Like I was in the same room with these people.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And I go on to to you know, to watch Hellier. And but then in my own research, I come across secret cipher of the Euphonauts and I do all this stuff. And I'm not like trying to write myself into like the hell you're mystique, you know, or whatever. I'm trying to fanboy on them. It's just weird.
Speaker 1: Of course, it'd be pretty bugged out if I ran into them.
Speaker 2: Yeah interesting, you know, you know, Yeah, I don't necessarily believe in aliens from some other galaxy. Maybe maybe I don't know I've seen UFOs, but that's not really what I'm pushing with this. I mean, I think we have some historical precedent here to say that ish Star exists and is has been interacting with humans for a long time, and it might be a part of this UFO disclosure thing because she shows up. All these occultists are talking to her right around the time that this pops off. So that's what this research is about, you know. And if you take a Biblical approach and you look at that were principalities in there. I think it's Ephesians. I don't remember the exact first, but they talk about these principalities. They seem to be these entities that govern. It reminded me of what I saw in some of Paracelsis and Pasquale's work, where they're talking about these sections of the cosmos that are governed by these like cosmic entities. They have their little section they govern, and then to get to them, you have to work with these lower panel of like elemental spirits. But ultimately you're trying to work with these these governors that have their own like you know, section of space or whatever you want to call it up there. Uh, that's what principalities looks like to me in the Bible, these people that govern parts of Earth and maybe parts of the heavens. So I started thinking, like, what if they you also have this word host, the host of heaven. You see in the Bible, it seems to be an army and and like it talks about this as like almost like a uh something that these principalities have at their disposal. It's almost like they have an army that they, you know, like a prince would on Earth. Of course they have an army, right, And I just started thinking like maybe I don't know, maybe some of these UFOs are like part of these entities little you know, racket, right, I don't know. I mean, you know, Whitley Strieber, he talks about using hypnotic progression, going on a craft and seeing these ship where all these these dead alien bodies are being stored. But they're not dead aliens. They're actually like gray suits. They're like something mechanical. They're like avatars. There's something there. The term that came to my mind was biological robots, something that somebody who had some advanced technology was able to create and they used them almost like a human or a real video game.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then there's a guy named Sean Starbacker who worked under research and development for Eisenhower. He knew Von Braun. He was a part of this paper clip Nazi thing. Robert Starbacker, he indicated from his He indicated that the bodies that they were recovering in the Eisenhower administration were engineered and made based on insects, but they were essentially robots, like they were again, they were these biological robots. So this points to this being maybe a form of some sort of high technology. And like, if you want to go real deep with it, some people think that Cain, after he killed Abel, established some sort of like high Atlantis type civilization, high technology Atlantean like stuff, and like if you look at the work of Agger Casey, he thought that some of what Ezekiel was seeing in the Bible those crafts was tech from this Caine Atlantis civilization. So for me, I think, I wonder if Ishtar has been involved with the development of this alien tech for a very long time and that's what we're seeing here. And then you've got guys like Chris Bledsoe. He's a big UFO guy in North Carolina actually Carolina. Yeah, he's in your stay or yeah, yeah, but he talks about this being a divine, feminine figure. He's the guy that goes out and calls down the UFOs like I've seen some of his videos on YouTube. He orbs or whatever they are seeing the show up but you know, divine, feminine figure, so it points back to this ishtar figure for me. But yeah, he's in North Carolina. Man, you should get check. You should go. I don't know him, but.
Speaker 1: Hey, see interesting. I'd be interested to actually watch him do his his stick. Yeah. Yeah, I actually have equipment to it. You can film it all and got all these demeters and things could get interesting. You know what. I I hate to do this to you but because of timing, but I haven't gonna have to wrap it up. I would love to have you back on if there's anything more about this we could talk about, or if there's anything else you think would fit the show. Well, the welcome to please come back on. So right, this is a really interesting topic. I mean I probably would have ended up dragging it on, but like I I could see I'm just making quick like kind of in my opinion. Yeah, I think like you were saying, like you're not sure if like aliens are actually like some physical being, but like I could like entertain like maybe an eggregor or a thought of mind, you know something, or like even like a new structure or a frame of thinking or something almost like another aon coming in possibly. So I mean, I can't entertain, like I think what you were saying. It interests me, you know. I definitely found that rather interesting. And then that was like, damn, if we ever get like a UFO syop and it's like a female that comes down and talks to us on the sationship with fucked yeah, that's yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean Lou Alizondo said recently that this was a secret UFO arms race, and I don't know what he meant by that, but it did make me think about this research, like what if they're planning something military like you know, blue being like or whatever you want to call it. I know, I hear you, man, I hear you. You know. That's why I think I may have said this earlier, Like I do go into the supernatural, maybe a little a bit more than some people do. But I mean, you know, even with my show, I always say all are welcome, everybody's welcome over, you know, I like to hear all the different perspectives.
Speaker 1: Oh, of course I understand that for sure, for sure.
Speaker 2: And that was I mean, that was pretty much the main bulk of what I had to say about this research pertaining to Ishtar. Anyway, you know, it's probably a good place to wrap it up. I mean, I could keep going, but you know, I think it's this God's I'll just wrap it up with this. I think it's this gods and men trope that we see the greater story of gods and men, because it's almost like it's a lingering memory for us that you know, you see all the Marvel movies and and all that. It seems like we're very obsessed as a society with superpowers. Like I went and saw gladiat Or two the other day. I saw eight or nine previews. All the previews except one featured people with superpowers. The only preview that didn't was like a guy who had a neural link that enabled him to come back from the dead over and over again.
Speaker 1: So it's like still I said, from Twilight, right from Twilight, I saw that ship. Well I didn't see the movie, but I saw the coming of Texes of that, I was like, Yo, that is.
Speaker 2: Wild, and I just I just wonder, where does that inclination for us to be fascinated with superpowers? Where does that come from? I don't know. People say, people say, AI is going to be the first time we ever contend with something smarter than us, And I'm saying, I don't know. Hold up a minute. Maybe we've been dealing with something gods and men like that's been you know, it's in all the ancient texts, you know, not to get two ancient aliens on it. But I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, I.
Speaker 2: Think personally that we've always been dealing with something that it has an intelligence greater than ours, just beyond the veil perhaps, And that's that to me, And I think everybody's welcome to disagree with that for sure.
Speaker 1: Well I'll even say real quick, and then then I'll let least to say something if you want to, like kind of like give your opinion about this real quick. Again, fucking with you basically going to come across a greater intelligence than yourself anyway, Yes, okay, Well, if you're fuck with magic, I agree with that. Yeah. So no, I mean again, I can see it again as time, you know, maybe a magical experiences in there as well, somewhere in the works of all this.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, well, and you know what, so if we're I don't know if this is going to be the best analogy or whatever. But if we're existing enough to sit here and have this conversation with each other, because we're three intelligences that are communing, I if this can happen. What if there's something else out there and that's not human, that's also a manifestation of this intelligence that we share. It's just not in a physical body so.
Speaker 1: We can see it. Who knows, Lisa, what is it?
Speaker 3: Everything is possible, that's all. And if you want to know more.
Speaker 4: You should check out the Occult Research Institute dot org where we have a lot of contributors that that basically donate their time to talk about all things possible.
Speaker 1: And that's pretty much all I want to say.
Speaker 2: And you know, I'll take you up on that offer. You know, we could talk about it afterwards, but yeah, if you if you want to have me back on you know, I noticed that we kept kind of coming back to Nazis and the Occult and that's I mean, I've got I've got a whole lot on that.
Speaker 4: I'd be joining us for a lot of the list of ideas that we have yet to dive into because of me, and that the keeps growing of ideas of like topics to dig into, and so yeah, that would probably be great.
Speaker 1: If you go a lot the Nazi work and then we want to work.
Speaker 4: Yeah, if you have a lot, you may be able to tie in or weave something that we haven't seen before.
Speaker 1: Yeah cool, let me know, Yeah for sure, but uh, real quick, let everybody know where they can find your amazing work. Sure please?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Tim Constantine, my podcast is Sixth Sensory Podcast. I'm on Spotify, Apple, YouTube, and Patreon, and I have an Instagram, so come check me out. I put out reels. There's a lot of Nazi occult reels that I've put out recently, So if that interests you, check out my Instagram, but mainly check out my show Sixth Sensory Podcasts.
Speaker 1: Yeah, definitely. If you want to check out like little snippets of his podcasts and stuff like that, definitely go to his instagram. He's got a lot of that notice. So thank you very much again, Tim, that was really awesome conversation. That was really interesting stuff. It really made me think actually about this issutor stuff. And uh yeah, would love to get you back on man, So we'll definitely make that happen. Lisa thank you again for jumping on. I had a great time and I always always appreciate your perspective and what you have to add. Thank you, and that is the end of another recult Rejects and until the next one, everybody be well later