Speaker 1: You see.
Speaker 2: Do you see that's gonna be fun. And I'm gonna have a special section picked out just for you. We're gonna go over that here soon, but first hopefully it works.
Speaker 1: I pressed the buttons. Looks like you've been missing a lot of work lately. I wouldn't say I've been missing it.
Speaker 3: Bob, butterfi disguise. I can go tuye as high they got up. Reading rainbow married ain't rainbow. I can go anywhere.
Speaker 4: I can go.
Speaker 5: Anywhere, rendy no way to grow carried a rainbow.
Speaker 6: Butterfly in the TI, I can go twice as time. Take on a look. It's gonna book.
Speaker 3: A reading rainbow. I can't anyway.
Speaker 6: For prince to knowhe and weeds to grow A reading rainbow can't be anything.
Speaker 1: Take a look.
Speaker 6: It's a book A really grain boy reading grain boy.
Speaker 4: Yay, y hear something.
Speaker 7: I was talking to me as if the feeling isn't that something was telling your mbers that's fine.
Speaker 6: On the corner at seven, gonna stand out. Killing in the neighborhood. Never got to tiny out a lot of my thoughts about And I'm gone waiting for the buses. But the bust won't car the duck shops.
Speaker 7: Whyte there's the ship's coming in step wants was a riding something of his whole lot of coupe gonna stop sound broking and I mean it's gone, guy out the wild.
Speaker 6: That's a rote and the sails to the crying out and the things.
Speaker 8: Claim for that moment in time final come back and stow me and that my.
Speaker 4: Hand is in here?
Speaker 6: What's calling real soon?
Speaker 3: I'm really is it here?
Speaker 6: It's just telling you.
Speaker 8: Got start side and a minute go with Daddy as a bone of themself.
Speaker 6: Baddy after everything, exclaim about that moment.
Speaker 7: Inside and a final go back told me and I fell quiet.
Speaker 6: That's something you know. It was from minute the last time I'm out a watch on the Ryan.
Speaker 3: That's something.
Speaker 6: It all not a number the last and fun of the lord number.
Speaker 4: A number.
Speaker 6: All I've done the.
Speaker 2: St okay. So we're trying something new today. I have an old channel on YouTube. Hey, fuck you guys YouTube. We have a new channel on YouTube. Old channel on YouTube. I actually call it the Ballbuster's Dead channel. Now that's the name of it because it's dead. But I said, what the well broadcast on there today too, because I'm done with the really crappy processing over on Bitch Shoot.
Speaker 1: You can't do live on there.
Speaker 2: They suck If everything isn't matched up perfectly, they lose frames constantly. It's even worse than the playback on Rumble. When they do that, it's awful. It makes unwatchable videos when you waste your time doing it. So no more issoot.
Speaker 1: So I had a bootool replacement, and replacement was YouTube.
Speaker 2: Haven't done anything on this particular channel in many, many years. They had taken it from me for about four years. So this is a This is the brand new video on there, and everything gets taken down immediately, if not while I'm doing something on YouTube, So it's just for fun. I know it's gonna be taken down because I played reading Brainbow in the beginning, so it's probably already muted. Buck those people. So we're reading this today. Got a couple of things I gotta show you to and what you see right there, I put up the right hand this time you see this, that's where you go to get the book. So also where you go to get the world's best condiments on the planet. It create them stuck in my throat. You should totally do that it's very fine powder. All right, let's go to the Graham real quick. Oh that's a cool picture, I think. Oh he's wearing a sacred Aull shirt.
Speaker 1: That's crazy.
Speaker 2: You don't see what I'm looking at. But this is fine fin I'll show you as they navigate it on. Yeah, Lars, and uh, obviously that's Tim Armstrong, where some people know as Lint.
Speaker 1: Let's see if others did I put the new stuff up here yet I don't know. Oh, so here here's funthing funny. I wanted to show you this.
Speaker 9: Now.
Speaker 1: This is Patrick Little in twenty eight to eight.
Speaker 2: And then I'm gonna show you an Instagram And I'm sorry, Wikipedia and what they what they made this guy into, what they say he.
Speaker 1: Is certainly is not any of those things.
Speaker 2: But hey, I'm wanna type this up first and get it ready ballot Pedia, Wikipedia. Okay, here we go, so in parentheses, what the fuck?
Speaker 3: Man?
Speaker 1: These people are assholes? Like this is what they do to everybody.
Speaker 2: We have to stop being so surprised at when they do it, because this is what they do to everybody, anybody who doesn't agree with them.
Speaker 1: This is what they do. And I'll explain that when I.
Speaker 2: Show you the Wikipedia or any of the other things that pop up, or the ADL shit that pops up, Listen to what the man says, and then listen to all the bullshit that they say they make them out to be.
Speaker 10: You know what, Patrick Blum's here, I'm your leading.
Speaker 1: We have to deal with the background noise. That's them, not me.
Speaker 11: I've got more than twice the support according to serve a United States, any of those in it.
Speaker 3: It's in there.
Speaker 11: They just had me spelled from the building because I won't serve is. I want to serve my country. I want to serve the United States. I want to serve Californians.
Speaker 10: I will not bow to a born foreign flag. I will not serve a foreign government.
Speaker 11: The Republican Party, the GOP of California, is nothing but Zionist stooges.
Speaker 10: They do the bidding of a foreign power.
Speaker 11: That has committed terrorist attacks against this country, the USS liberty in nineteen sixty seven, over two hundred casualties. They machine gun, the life wraps they use, They use napalm on the casualties that were being triaged on debt. They planted bombs in US military targets, morale wellness and readiness facilities in Egypt. In the nineteen fifties, they were trying to blow up United States servicemen in their families in Egypt. Blame it on the Arab It's rarely citizens committed these terriff acts.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 1: Well, it's just hold on right there. They committed those terrorists acts in.
Speaker 2: Conjunction with the US military, with the full cooperation of the US government, to kill Americans. Because that's what this country truly is controlled by, is these fuckers in their banks. So that's the whole picture. The whole picture is the reason why they're allowed to do all these things isn't because of some bullshit about religion and how we somehow have to serve them and get them what they want. That's that's for the idiots. That's for the fucking religious people. That's not for the way the mechanics of government work or the way these corporations or banks work. It's because they already fucking conquered us that they are allowed to do this because they own our military. So if they want their little psychotic terrorist organized crime syndicate to plant bomb someplace that kill Americans, it's gonna happen.
Speaker 1: And nobody's gonna look. Nobody's gonna stop that.
Speaker 2: They're gonna look the other way, or they're gonna help them, or they're gonna do it for them, or they're gonna fight their goddamn wars for them, because they already own us, and we don't know them anything. We don't know this bank, this Federal Reserve, we don't own the IMF a goddamn penny because we've been fighting their fucking wars this whole time. How many human lives, how many broken families they owel us, and they owe us big fucking time. This FIAT bullshit debt is a bunch of dog shit, just like my thumbnail.
Speaker 11: By a stroke of luck that we detected of bombs before they went off and heard any US citizens or US military personnel.
Speaker 10: In Egypt and Moldan affair, all of the people.
Speaker 11: Involved in Alvan affair were Israeli citizens pretending to be Egyptian Arabs.
Speaker 10: We turned them over to the embassy in Cairo on orders of our United States State Department.
Speaker 11: Terrorists trying to kill Americans in a false flag attack never punished, turned over to the Israeli government.
Speaker 10: They were never punished. These people are heroes in Israel.
Speaker 11: June nineteen sixty seven, USS liberty fifty one years ago, almost now, over two hundred casualties in a false flag attack. We know there are Israeli fingerprints all over the nine to eleven attacks.
Speaker 10: This is the flag of a terrorist country. They called the police on me when I started stepping on it, dragging you under my foot. As I walked out the door, they escorted out my security.
Speaker 11: More than twice the support of the nearest person in third place, and they kicked me out.
Speaker 10: I won't serve a foreign power. I want you to remember this.
Speaker 11: If you're a liberal, if you're a right winger, if you are against the Palace, the genocide going on to Palace die, if you're against United States servicemen dying in wars to expand Israel, if you're against veterans being dishonored at a convention where they're the leading candidate because they won't serve this terrorist flag, you have to vote for me on June fifth and California. We need to send a loud and clear message to Apek that is really dual citizen, Diane Feinstein.
Speaker 10: She serves this flag. I'll never serve this flag.
Speaker 11: Vote for me on June fifth and California, and I will remove the Jewish supremacist zion Is from our government and I'll make America great.
Speaker 2: That's a very naive claim to make, because you are not going to you. All of the system would have to be dismantled for that to happen. You, my friend, by your self, would not do that or be able to.
Speaker 1: You can't.
Speaker 2: It's their system that you're becoming an official inn. They own the system itself to a way to fix that is to break their system in fucking pieces.
Speaker 10: Great again by removing the terrorist element. Design is lobby is.
Speaker 11: Why aren't you allowed to criticize Jews? And why do they control all of our key institutions. My whole campaign is predicated on removing the Jewish supremacists from control of our country, for making it so that our politicians are no longer beholden to Israel, but rather beholden to the American people. I think that they should be removed from power to the point where their representation is proportional to their percentage of the population. And I showed up and I'm the leading candidate according to the last poll, and they ejected me. And they ejected me because I won't serve Israel.
Speaker 10: Good morning California. Patrick.
Speaker 1: All right, so there you have it. Okay, you remember everything they said?
Speaker 8: Right?
Speaker 2: Do you say anything that was wrong, anything that was incorrect? Did he make any threats toward anybody?
Speaker 7: No?
Speaker 1: No, okay, So we have all that squared away. Let's take a look at this. No, fuck buds, that's what they are. Look at. Look at this is this is what they do to people. This is what they claim.
Speaker 2: Did he say he was did they did they say he wasn't part of some kind of group organization? No, they just call him Patrick Little in his name like m D or you know, chiropractor DC or whatever DDS for a dentist.
Speaker 1: But no, no neo nazi.
Speaker 2: Patrick Little is always going to be attached at least on wicked wikipedi fit, but WICKI pedophilia is.
Speaker 1: Gonna call him neo Nazi. This is what they do to people.
Speaker 2: Why are we surprised? Why do we keep acting surprised? And why do we fall for the bullshit? I like the side he's got there. Jews rape kids. That's that's a fact. That's a fact. Heather Work raped by Jews. That's the it looks like the little girl that was in the movie. Uh older, guys, doesn't it.
Speaker 1: That little girl there? I don't know if that's just supposed to be the same person or not.
Speaker 2: But Patrick Little and a woman standing on the sidewalk of Hollywood Bivard, Los Angeles, holding hateful, hateful placards?
Speaker 1: Are they hateful? Are they factual?
Speaker 3: Hey?
Speaker 1: Stop raping kids and then there won't be things that say Jews rape kids on it? All right? How about that? That's one way to fix it. Stop doing it, retards? What the fuck? Go back, like I said to fucking do. There you go.
Speaker 2: Patrick Little is a US Marine Core veteran, and here we go. Here's the bullshit. This is what they call Nazis. First of all, there's not such fucking thing as a Nazi. It's a national socialist. What they considered Nazis they created themselves. They made that up. They make the fucking persona of the skinhead with the freaking sunglasses and the tank top and the bullshit and the fights they pay for those people to exist.
Speaker 1: They made their rhetoric.
Speaker 2: The fucking adl and the masade and the neighbor created that concept themselves. They made it no one else. If they want to fight against it, they're fucking fighting shadows. They're fighting themselves and the idiots who were attracted to that thinking that that was way out of their fucking demonic system.
Speaker 1: But it's not.
Speaker 2: It's just more of their bullshit to ensnare you. So, as they say, comprises the post World War two Milton social and political movements that seek to revivee in ren state. There was no Nazi ideology. There was no Nazi ideology, So this is all bullshit.
Speaker 1: What is a Nazi?
Speaker 2: You fucking moron. That's exactly what it is. It's called it's a fucking moron. New morons employ their ideology to promote hatred.
Speaker 1: No they don't, No, they don't.
Speaker 2: It's hatred when you want the demonic evil presence in your country to get the fuck away from you. The ones that hurt kids, the ones that destroy families, that hate family, the ones who created communism and Bolshevism, the ones that mass murder and starve people to death, the ones that torture and murder and do all kinds of horrible things to human beings. The only ones who seem to get away with genocide in the planet. Why because they have all the money, because they created them fucking money.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well fuck that. Reject their system one hundred percent. But here we go.
Speaker 2: This is it right here, he says, comprises of the post world war, World War two Milton's social and political movements. So so he's to revive the renstate.
Speaker 1: That's all bullshit.
Speaker 2: He's not a neo Nazi. A white supremacist is a belief that white people are superior to those other races who should and should thus should It doesn't say should kill them, it's just they should be the leaders of them for their own fucking safety, for their own good.
Speaker 1: I'm not a believer of this.
Speaker 2: I think everybody should fucking handle their own shit in their own place, and let us handle this place. And if you happen to be an American, we'll just deal with that because you're here. If you won't, why if you don't like it like that, then go to those other places that represent more people like you.
Speaker 1: Go back there. What is a goth.
Speaker 2: In What truly is Inarian was the ones that are bred for leadership, nobility, fairness, justice, morality. None of this is all the bullshit that they applied to it. They have a stick of the rast because it's something I mentioned to you that happened five thousand years ago when their little cult of human sacrifice was broken up by the Goths. So they made us demons forever, always bitching and moaning because they never fucking let anything up. You ask one to fucking take a shower eighty years ago, you don't fucking hear the end of it. Oh, they're killing us, they're gassing us. No, just take a shower, please, These fucking filthy life's infected piece of shit. That's why we shaved your heads, because you're full of bugs. Best known for his bid for the Republican nomination twenty eighteen. It's an election in California where at one point he pulled as high as eighteen percent among all voters.
Speaker 1: Right, and then they shot him down.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: The only way they could do that is by a coup from within the Republican Party itself. Little was born in nineteen eighty four. I'm older than him by five years. In Maine and as a veteran of the US Marine Corps. Before his entry into politics, he worked as an IT engineer with a yearly salary of I don't care how much he meant.
Speaker 1: Little stated he used to be a pro.
Speaker 2: Israeli libertarian and supporter of the Tea Party movement, but that shortly after leaving the Marines in twenty fifteen, he became an active contributor to researcher chat rooms. There he was recommended the Culture of Critique at trilogy of books by Kevin MacDonald that claims that evolutionary psychology provides the motivation behind Jewish group behavior and culture. Little participated in Unite the Right rally in Charlesville. Blah Blah Blah was most known for polling Blah blah blah.
Speaker 1: Who cares.
Speaker 2: His official campaign slogan was liberate at the US from the Jewish olaigarchy, and he would be and he would be endorsed by David Duke.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, after they removed him.
Speaker 2: It was a raise between two Democrats, Kratz Feinstein and Kevin another one of these fucking DeLeon pieces. This hit we're going to talk about other to Leon. Little attempted to attend the California Republican Party's twenty eighteen convention in San Diego. However, the party's executive, Cynthia Bryant, ordered his removal and barred him from the any future California Republican event, to which he tweeted that the Republican Party of California is nothing but signed the stooges, which is a correct There's something that's nothing incorrect about that.
Speaker 1: Looking O're fucking fagot president.
Speaker 2: Now, the video of Little being dragged out of the convention kicking and spitting on an Israeli flag went viral. Good Republican consultant of Live Cares blah blah blah, and he had a YadA blah blah like how I read today. Little has denied the No, Little has lived in reality, which requires you to deny bullshit happened, and stated he if he is elected, he would make it illegal to raise money for bullshit education.
Speaker 1: There you go, Good for you.
Speaker 2: Little has gone on record as saying a Philiver was in coming. Well, I don't believe there was an actual this guy was actually a thing. And if he was, he was just a guy. That's where I'm and and if he but I don't think he was. I think he was a composite of a bunch of different, very noble goths that these Jews hated so much that they made into one person because nobody read unless they got his lifetime dates wrong, which is also possible.
Speaker 1: That's potent, there's a potential there.
Speaker 2: Well, then nobody wrote about him for one hundred year until after his death, and for a hundred years after he was dead. But that's that they Why why was there not a single word written until then? Unless there was something that was being made up by these fuckers who controlled the church that everybody thinks is separate from the Jews, It's not.
Speaker 1: So that'd be in the case.
Speaker 2: And knowing how they do things, taking a bunch of attributes from a bunch of different people and making it into one person that they can hate and murder is a ritualistic it's a it's a it's a mystic ritual type of thing that they do, right. But if that was But as far as what we're supposed to believe about this guy, yeah, yeah, I would agree with that. I would agree with that, But I would also agree that, you know, Getdafi would be just as good as you know, carrying that that that that's that spirit of humanity along.
Speaker 1: So this guy wasn't the last one.
Speaker 2: One of his policy goals was to make an amendment to the United States Constitution to make it illegal for people of the Jewish faith to run republic office. Yeah, that's what we were talking about, right, the Byzantine Empire. Keep him out of government, education, and media, and as well as additional legislation to mandate the death palty to politicians that voted in favor of foreign aid to Israel.
Speaker 1: That sounds fucking great. It's a deterrent.
Speaker 2: Obviously, people wouldn't do it if they knew the the repercussions that what's wrong with that. Little has called the United States an ethnically European nation. Ethnically European, yeah, yeah, also, but it's not yeah, and he said, your opinion is white. He also routinely claims that the United States is a Zionist occupied Of course it is that will do whatever the hell Israel wants, right, because it is Israel, Dubbie, it is. It was Israel before Israel was ever Israel. We don't live in America. We live in Israel, America. Okay, we live in the banker state of America. Little stated that if if he was elected senator, he would have moved to make all federal benefits merit based Little also stated that he supports nationalizing big tech companies good such as Google, Facebook, and Twitter.
Speaker 1: Good. If it's in the hands of a caring leader, that's a good thing.
Speaker 2: If it's in the hands of a tyrant, well it's already in their hands, because if he didn't know this already, the corporations.
Speaker 1: And the government are all not real.
Speaker 2: The government isn't a government, it's a committe of fucktards that's called the Sanhedrin, who also are involved with the international banking Well, childs people like that. So what do you think fosters and funds these things. Wow, there's a Zuckerberg in there. Gee, I wonder how that happened. Right, These things are fucking toys. These are these are toys of the of the of the true power. So if you take those toys away from that power, and you nationalize them so that the benefits and the and the and the profits go to the people, like they were happening in Libya once they once they nationalized the oil and took it away from the fucking oligarchs that were stapping that country dry. Well, gee, then there's prosperity. Prosperity right, Then there's free education. Then there's fourteen scent gas for the people. Then there's all kinds of you know, free healthcare and no taxes and shit like that, because the stuff that you have had in your country are urned off to take care of the needs of your people. You can't do that with Jews around. You can't take care of other people. Their whole goal is to well we'll talk about that.
Speaker 1: In a minute.
Speaker 2: Little claims that the top priority of Jewish people is to displace white people specifically, and that he believes Jews control the media.
Speaker 1: Of course they do.
Speaker 2: Why he believes at it is what do you mean believes all I have to do? Just look at the fucking paperwork. You're fucking morons.
Speaker 1: What the hell's wikipelia? And he correctly states.
Speaker 2: That Jews control the media, the entertainment industry, and politics, and that anti Semitism is caused by Jewish behavior. Right Little called the neo Nazi website the Daily Stormer too Jewish.
Speaker 1: It's because it's not a real new.
Speaker 2: Well, first of all, anything that calls itself neo Nazi would be Jewish because that's who created that whole fucking concept.
Speaker 1: So he's not wrong. He is also an unspoken supporter of Yeah, I'm sure.
Speaker 2: I'm sure he's just a normal guy too, because you know they have things called the pry Nazia. As far as his name, little voice support for Robert Bowen's the perpetrator to the picture and yeah, okay, whatever.
Speaker 1: I think.
Speaker 2: There are all a bunch of facts. Personally, That's where I'm at with it. People just show their faggot whole mouth.
Speaker 1: Okay, let's read. Yeah, maybe I need a minute ago, g I feel very unlike. I don't know, I tell.
Speaker 2: Give me a minute thirty three seconds. I gotta get up and do something real quick. You guys know what this represents, what all the when the.
Speaker 12: Storm, Every civilization reaches a crisis point. Eventually most of them don't make it.
Speaker 2: Yours do.
Speaker 1: How our sun was dying, we had to evolve in order to survive.
Speaker 13: So it was only when you were was threatened with destruction that you became what you are now. Yes, well that's where we are. You say you were on the brink of destruction, and you're right. But it's only on the brink that people find the will to change. Only at the precipice do we evolve. This is our moment don't take it from us.
Speaker 9: Remember the stories to tell us about the three Chilamen playing fan tan. Someone runs up to him and says, hey, the world is coming to an end, and the first one says, a lot, best go to the mission to pray, and the second one says, well, I'm gonna go buy me a case of miss Gallon six horse, and the third one says, well, I shall finish the game.
Speaker 1: I shall finish the game. Doc yues, we have to finish some games here, But you know what else we have to do?
Speaker 12: Is not that?
Speaker 1: Because that's kind of fucking retarded in a sense.
Speaker 3: Is it not?
Speaker 1: Mm hm? So I would I would just suggest that if you are a parent, that you.
Speaker 2: Recognize the things that you cannot change because not because it's not possible, but because the rest of the people that would be required for that change their care aren't going to do it, and they will string you along, lead you astray rayu sometimes maybe if they're not distancing themselves from the from the get go.
Speaker 1: So what do you do?
Speaker 2: Well, you don't fuck around with it because it's not there's nothing if the people are too stupid, if the if the if the effort isn't there. Well, guess what, here's one thing that's always it's always guaranteed you get the government that you deserve every time. So it's not particularly any one person's fault. But there has been a history of about, oh, I don't know, one hundred and fifty, one hundred and sixty years worth of doing nothing about the problem, and in fact working to make the problem worse on ourselves by aiding and abetting these fucking demonic beings, these child killing sons of bitches, these human sacrificers, these torturers, these people who live off of human misery.
Speaker 1: So we are where we are because we get what we get, and that's just the way it is.
Speaker 2: So those people who have decided not to be of any use, we've wasted our time as long as they have. Well, guess what, don't let them waste your time or put you in harm's way anymore. Fuck it and them let them, let them, let them, even though this may very well also include us, And it's not from our doing that this will happen.
Speaker 1: And this is the whole reason why I wanted to I was trying to.
Speaker 2: Arise am I am I Seven eight years ago, Naivete thought that you know, if more people were aware of certain things, that they wouldn't leave other people high and dry, and they would collectively understand that it's for the benefit of their own families, uh, in the in the their future and their and their well being that they stand up and make certain that certain things are not allowed and that none of that have none of that happened. I mean, it didn't help that there's a lot of shadow banning going on and lack of exposure to the things that we say and do, and most people don't even know about it. That's that's one element. But the other element is the people that we do communicate with. They are either of hot air and bullshit, are if they're very core, a bunch of cowardly pussies who will say a bunch of things get you thinking that there's a chance and completely mislead and waste your time.
Speaker 1: Okay, so how about we just stop now.
Speaker 2: How about we stop letting that be the case, Stop wasting our energy. I'm talking to content creators, I'm talking to anybody out there's voicing their opinions. We've already said it so many times, How many how many more times does it have to be said? Before the magic numbers is is met, because even if there's one hundredth monkey, the hundred monkey, uh you know, if that, if that actually happens, and people just are aware of things because of everything that has been said. There's tens of thousands of fucking posts on if not more, on Instagram talking about all this stuff.
Speaker 1: We don't need to do it. It's out there.
Speaker 2: That's just on Instagram. There's plenty of people talking about it. Has anything gotten better? Has anybody done shit? What is it that you're going to add to the pile of evidence that is gonna be so miraculous? What magic or mystery?
Speaker 3: What?
Speaker 1: What word smithing are you capable of that someone else is? And that's gonna blow apart the.
Speaker 2: The the resistance to the truth, and everybody's going to join hands in solidarity and say not a not one more inch to the fucking demons, No, nothing, nothing, And if they did, it doesn't matter because they've loved them to get through powerful. They've got all the weapons, you know, and they got everybody's mind in fucking traps. The religious one is the biggest one, because they feel obligated Christian or Jew to support the Jews, to support the people who behind them, because this is what they're this is here's how it goes. Regardless of the Jews who's followed Judaism, believe in Judaism, that religion on its own is a supremacist religion that hates everyone else and wants them dead. And if you read their book correctly, you understand that God promises that. So why are you are you Judeo Christian? Or why are you following the Old Testament? Or why are you even fucking referenced? Why does Jesus have to be a tie to to David? And also they're bullshit? Well that makes them a whole bunch of fucking pieces of shit. Honestly, if that's true, I'm sure those were words that they put in there. I don't think that's absolutely I don't think that's actually accurate. But anyhow, why as I say two ninety three, it's supposed to say two ninety five.
Speaker 1: That's weird? Huh maybe I I don't know. That's two whole pages difference.
Speaker 2: Well, so what I was trying to say is if you have kids, if you have if you have children, live for them, find fulfillment in something other than feeling the adrenaline or the or the dopamine or whatever the fucking hit you get from you know being right and you know standing up against your imaginary adversary while you're sitting in your fucking chair in front of your computer staring at your TV screen, because that's not reality. The time you spend here is fucking wasted on people who don't deserve it at all at all, because no one ever is going to do anything for it, and those people will be nowhere to be found if anything you know bad happens to you, the ideal whomever puts police in front of your door or through your door into your bedroom, guns blazing, who's going to be there to protect? And do you just put And now you have to consider this. You are the one who's responsible for bringing that threat, that danger, that outcome onto your trusting family because of your reactions, because of your mouth. Are you willing to live with that for eternity? Because that's how long you're gonna have to deal with that. If this was a different scenario where people actually support them one another, don't be talking like this, But they don't. They're all full of shit, they're all LARPing. It's all play acting that a goddamn one person would fucking do anything but run and hide, and they're terrified of a knock on their door, but they're willing to let you run your mouth.
Speaker 1: Screw them all. Nobada is, nobody is worth it. Nothing's worth more than your children.
Speaker 2: No fucking group of fucking you know, nobody's it's worth more than your children. The only thing that they were useful for in the first place was if you could inspire them so that collectively you could guys, and you and them could have worked together on a better future for all of your children. But because they won't do that, and they just want to, they just want the dopamine hits. They just want to infotainment. It's coming at a really big expense to you for providing it. Pull the plug on the motherfuckers. Nothing is worth it, the twenty thirty bucks that you make, the fucking whatever, even if it's a shit ton of money, it's not fucking worth it. And if it's a shit a ton of money, you're wanted them anyway, And you're not really in danger, are you. You're just leading people to start voicing their opinion. You're one of the baits. You're one of the traps. You're one of the Adam Green's, the steep the Stupieters. You know, the other punk ass is out there, Missus, page one eighty three. Apparently it might be different in your book, but prescrapt beyond Babylon my book. Mysticism numbers the sum total of numerical value of word ja matria with the Cobblists, where the Cobblists focus an inn with a let me start over. It's a tough sentence, I said, I wrote it. It's a it's a proper sentence. I just wrote it in a tough way.
Speaker 1: Mysticism numbers the sum total.
Speaker 2: Of numerical value of words jamatria are where the Cobblists focus in an effort to extract some esoteric meaning from the Torah, the initial assumption being that there were such messages encrypted in it to begin with. But before there was such a thing, there were secrets, mysticism and magic. Magic with the k seems to have been with mankind ever since the doctored history of Us began. And whether or not there is some magical encryption in the ancient scrolls that made up the Torah and other texts and they weren't exactly all that ancient right. It is only of minor importance. So long as the orchestrators in power think that there is meaning, they could be on a wild goose chase. But if they apply that jamatra to their own public rituals, it subjects us to We can still see their signature in events that they spin a false narrative. For for instance, it appears more than a coincidence that on eight eight, twenty twenty three, the Hina a name meaning cruel sun but also means day of sacrifice, was hit with an uncommon firestorm that created a massive burnt offering. Quite literally, it was a holowcaust by its very definition. The Hayenas area code is eight O eight or A eight. The daily attack occurred. That area code was assigned on eight eight, nineteen fifty seven on AA. It was also the peak of what is called the lions Gate. Celestially, the ancient mystery schools were also heavily concerned with astrology. When you hear gate, it can be synonymous with portal. The lions gate is said to occur when the Earth, the star Sirius, and Orion's belt are aligned. It's also called lions Gate, allegedly because the sun is in Leo. The lion is also another adopted symbol of Zion, as in the Lion of Zion what Barb Marley sung about. Mosha the Leon or Mosha the Lion is credited for the compiling of the Zohar. The Lion of Judah also relates. But Judah and Israel, at least in ancient times, weren't exactly friendly with one another. That's the other thing they seem to forget about. This to me indicates a lot about the true identity of those pawning themselves off as Israelites, for there is evidence they are the same as Canonites, not the conquerors thereof.
Speaker 1: From the and they are.
Speaker 2: All about co opting a little bit. Is espionageal about you killed the person, you assume their identity?
Speaker 1: What else is new from the Hindustan Times online we read?
Speaker 2: You may ask why focusing on the lions Gate portal manifestations is so important because it is opening. It is the opening of the galactic gate and symbolizes an outburst of high frequency energy or wisdom that brings us a great opportunity for growth and manifestation.
Speaker 1: This period this is all in people's heads right.
Speaker 2: This period allows us to boost our aspirations, manifest new ideas and aspirations, raise our consciousness and enhance our spirit spiritual energy, and even looking for a change in their lifestyle, setting new goals, are wanting to accomplish more.
Speaker 1: This gait is for you.
Speaker 2: That's why Annie in Dustin Times, they actually wrote that in a day three consider this if you will. If these events are neutral and it's all about intent or will, then imagine what they may have conjured into our realm or allured with something as horrific as the burning alive of men, women and children those living in the hot La Highness. Save of the roughly three thousand children, only around one third are accounted for. That's thirty three percent, but it means that perhaps sixty six point six percent were sacrificed in the flames, not unlike a mass cannonite offering to the Moloch furnace. The so called angel number of eight is said to be one of abundance and success. Oh, by the way, it's also the number of Saturn. If those with a desire for total world domination used this energetic time for their success, then the abundance and success was something they hoped to endow themselves with to those ends, not for the betterment of mankind. They may have hijacked the energy that day because they are capable of more profound, elaborate feats than any single white light practitioner. Instead of feeding get the difference between what I'm saying, they're a white light practitioner versus dark magic, you get it. Instead of feeding the portal positive energy, love and acts of kindness, they fed it death and misery, burning children. If a portal is just a door anything can cross through, what do you suppose was the nature of something attracted by such an ordeal as the math death experienced on that day. They weren't looking for loving spirits. If they were, they were using the wrong bait. If you've watched my show, and you will, you will because I willed it. So, it's because I willed it so. During the Lionsgate Portal, you know, I call these modern day dark practitioners we've allowed to steal the world celestial sodomites. It's not pretty, but pretty accurate. The Magi spoiler alert that's where the term magic comes from, followed signs and the cosmos. They were persians or Astrian astrologists, if some of them were, a few of them are even said to have followed a celestial body to a particular baby. You might recall, if only his mother had invested the gold he received that night into diversified portfolio, he may not have had to live a humble adulthood. Maybe Judas wouldn't have been such a dick to him, if Jesus would have picked up the tab once in a while when they all went out to dinner. Here's only one. There's only so many times you can hear. I'll take care of the tip before you get incensed.
Speaker 1: See what I did there? Incense incensed? You know, like frankinsense and mirror. Come on.
Speaker 2: The ten vessels are said to represent points on the cobbalistic tree of life.
Speaker 1: The ats about all I have to say about that. Now, if you don't know what the oughts means that that's not a funny joke to you. But let's look it up. D A A ats.
Speaker 2: There's said to be four levels of understanding of the Torah, the literal or straightforward, the yellowgoric through illusion, allllusion al or expression designed to recall something to mind, the rabbinic or imaginative comparisons, right, imagine comparisons. Imaginative really that means detaching from reality and truth and the esoteric or metaphysical meaning. Do you know there's also a so you can write any word on any page and in the mind of a schizophrenic Ashkenazi it can mean whatever they wanted to mean, and those are the people in charge of law and education.
Speaker 1: Isn't that nice?
Speaker 10: Did you know?
Speaker 2: There's also a Christian Kabbalah there is. It's spelled at ce. It came about during the Renaissance and was geared towards understanding aspects of Christianity even more mystically than the traditional Christian mystics. As it were, a Christian scholars took interest in the Jewish Kabbalah, which they interpreted through the filter of Christian theology.
Speaker 1: They spell theirs.
Speaker 2: Caba la or c a bba la to distinguish it from the other. They linked Jesus, his atonement and his resurrection to the tense sepherer vessels on the Tree of Life. That was not really a good idea to do. The other the upper tree yepper three sepharat were linked to the hypostases, hypostases or underlying state, the fundamental reality that supports all these. They replaced the Jewish sephrah of Kether or crown with the Creator or the Spirit, the Hoknamah or wisdom with the Father, and the Binah with the Mother Mary. Placing the Mother on a divine level with God was something that the Christian Orthodox Church has refused to do and opposed.
Speaker 1: But that is where it lies in the kabba Lah with the sea.
Speaker 2: Apparently Christians sought to use their Kabbalah as a tool to convert the Jews, give them something they could relate to. I guess some say the Romans did that too, by a g afting Judaism with their own idea of a Messiah, only this time he would exude in arguably pro Roman attitude and calm demeter. This may be a stretch for some, but has said Jesus was a Roman attempt? Was a Roman attempt to pacify the notion of a warrior Messiah. I think it depends on who's running it the biblical passage, how it's read and interpreted, or whether someone else is reading and interpreting it. For you, there's a strong argument also for the deliberate misrepresentation of Jesus' message, and that he was, in reality tough as nails, didn't take crap, was here to speak the truth and expose the adepts who coveted knowledge from the common man, ended suffering and suffering free the captives, and certainly wasn't telling anyone to pay their unjust taxes to Caesar.
Speaker 1: You can decide.
Speaker 2: Isaac Luria's theoretical kabbala was the impetus for the Saboteen movement. Septizev and his prophet Nathan of Gaza had shaken the Jewish rule to its very core.
Speaker 1: Didn't take much.
Speaker 2: The Messiah declared that the long awaited redemption had finally arrived. Oh good, a new salesman is in town. The law that had governed Jewish life would soon be superseded by the new Torah and a new faith.
Speaker 1: Are see. They believe in their books so much so that they're waiting for somebody to write a new one. Isn't that great?
Speaker 2: Jews everywhere greeted the news of redemption with jubilation, just like in the Hellenistic period when they decided to draft themselves a whole history because they were jealous and envious of the Greeks for having an actual culture in a history.
Speaker 1: So they're like, oh, yeah, we can went up you.
Speaker 2: We'll just write our own and we'll backdate it, so we'll say we're cappen before you.
Speaker 1: We have entitlement to all these things that never existed.
Speaker 2: Yeah, and all these wonderful people that we used Gothic men as the templates for will make them Semitic. Ah, take that, Houston's and bitches. It was Moses who taught everybody everything and including language, math. It's the whole different section of my book, but you should read my book. It was Nathan of Gaza, not Sabbatai Zev himself, who generated a theology of heretical capitalism and who inaugurated a new law that sanctified transgression as solemn stress. The Messiah's revelation of the laws new meaning was one thing. His revelation of a new law was quite another. His revelation of the law's new meaning was one thing. His revelation of a new law was quite another. New meaning versus new law itself. Athan of Gaza served not only as the theologian of the movement, the thinker who identified and described the new law the elevated antimonium antimomian And it's hard to say that word antimonion activity the view that the Jews are released by grace from the obligation of observing the moral law. That's what that means, in case you're wondering that the word I can't pronounce properly antemnomian.
Speaker 1: That's the view that the Jews.
Speaker 2: Are released by grace from the obligation of observing the moral law. Isn't that something that they actually have something like that, and there's actually a word for it.
Speaker 1: Isn't that great?
Speaker 2: They're absolved from doing good. They can be as wicked and evil as possible, and they're pretty quite capable of being pretty fucking evil because they said so, they have been released from obligation, and therefore if they commit a crime, they're not guilty of it according to them. And these are the people who run your justice system. This is why I'm saying, there's no point in martyring yourself when no one else is going to be there to fight with you. So just stop and stop fucking giving these people the fucking show ally's that they want from their infotainment that they treat you as so that you get your knock on the door, and they don't. They were hiding earth their bed the whole fucking time. They won't even knock. Don't worry, you want to hear them coming until there's a bullet in your face to level a positive commititor, So let me start over. Nathan of Gaza served that not only as the elevated, as the dielogian of the movement, the thinker who identified and described the new law that if it elevated and to know me in activity the view that the Jews are released by grace from the obligation of observing the moral law the level of positive commandments. He also served as the new Messiah's principal protagonist, meaning publicist sabatized Ev the mystical Messiah by Gersham Scholin. Definitely could trust a guy with.
Speaker 1: A name like that, right, No.
Speaker 2: Sabatanism as a popular movement started as far back as sixteen forty eight, when sabbataized Zev came forward from for the first time with the messianic claims. As Robert Zeppa writes in his book sixteen sixty six, Redemption through Sin in sixteen sixty six in exceptionally a charismatic rabbi and cabalist by the name of sabbataized zv. Sixteen twenty six to sixteen seventy six, declared himself to be the Messiah. These motherfuckers don't live very long. Born to an affluent family, of course they are, because they're merchants and thieves.
Speaker 1: That's how it makes them.
Speaker 2: Gives them money, right, and there's their criminals and cut throats and bandits. Born to an affli family in the western Anatoonia, he was a particularly eccentric mystic gay who had attained a massive following of over one million devotees during his lifetime, roughly half of the world's Jewish population. Half of the world's Jewish population just looked at this one guy who came around saying, hey, look, I'm a Jew and I got a new idea. And they're like, yeah, all right, we give up everything that we've believed in for the you know why, because it wasn't really that long of a history, It wasn't really that deep rooted into their DNA. It was all a bunch of bullshit that they made up anyway, So it was pretty easy for them.
Speaker 1: To like their roots are pretty uh shallow. You see what I mean?
Speaker 2: Roughly half the world's Jewish population in the seventeenth century, and he'd imagine that only being two million.
Speaker 1: Strong the good old days. And he did that without Twitter.
Speaker 2: Yeah, he got a million followers. And he did that without Twitter, Facebook or a popular YouTube channel.
Speaker 3: Not bad.
Speaker 2: The advent of the printing press had put the Lurian Cabala in the hands of many, and for the first time Jewish mysticism was readily available, and Lurian's take on participation in redemption brought with it a new found optimism. Now there was a deeper meaning to the faith they could read about. Now I gotta scroll back up because I got to read this other part to you because I think I skipped over this for a different reason.
Speaker 1: But I think we need to go back to a home on.
Speaker 2: Prior to this, here, says Luria initiated a new interpretation of the rule of the Kabba Lah and preparation for the arrival of the Messiah. All being is to have been in exile, that is, separated from God since the very beginning of creation. Because they feel no attachment, there's no tether right, we have a connection.
Speaker 1: They don't.
Speaker 2: So they assume that that's how the world began because they're seeing it through their vantage point, their perspective, not ever taking a consideration that maybe it's because they fucked around a black magic for five thousand years plus and we're doing humans and child sacrifice, that maybe God just fucking left their fucking bodies if it was ever there in the first place. God knows what the hell these things really are anyway, All being is said to have been in exile, that is, separated from God since the very beginning of creation in the task because they can't they can't feel what we can, so they assume that this is the thing. So imagine having no tether, having no purpose having There's gonna be lots of envy there, and there's gonna be lots of hatred for anyone else, especially if they get, uh, if they come across somebody with empathy. These are narcissists who have no empathy. They don't have They don't have any connection. They don't have any connection to their own children, right, they have no They have no sensitive anythings about anything.
Speaker 1: Unless it's crying over their own you know, selfish wants and needs. So that's what. That's that's what.
Speaker 2: That's the end result of fucking round magic and killing innocent babies.
Speaker 1: It's what you get.
Speaker 2: You get hollow, separated from God since the very beginning of creation, and the task of restoring everything to its proper order in a specific role. Is this specific roles it's a specific role of the Jews to restore everything to its proper order. And of course, because they're Jewish people and they're so smart, they know what that order is supposed to be. Right, of course, this is schizophrenic psychopaths in bread, no empathy, detached child killers telling the rest of the world what morality is. The final redemption, however, cannot be achieved merely through the advent of the Messiah. Oh wait, by the way, dildo salesmen as well, isn't that rationally?
Speaker 1: What's that? Your daughter?
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, your daughter's involved in that with you, because you're a good dad. The final redemption, however, and okay, yeah, Frankism doesn't still exist, because that's what those fucking people would be doing, right, messing around with a bunch of perverted, nasty stuff along with their children. Right, yeah, no, you're right, there's nothing infuant about frankism Adam Green, you dumb bastard. The final redemption, however, cannot be achieved merely through the advent of the Messiah, but must be brought about historically through a long chain of actions that prepare the way. Listen to this, because this is them talking about how they're going to kill you all, or pervert all you, or destroy justice, morality and reason in the world before they at their next phase of their plan. Essentially, the Cabbalists must not await the coming of the Messiah, but must actively bring about his appearance. Now, if you didn't catch what that means, their Messiah may as well be you might as well call that Satan or Saturn. But must actively bring about his appearance conjuring first by in the man, magic, by manipulating the course of fate through the use of magic, and finally by preparing the necessary political and moral that's an inverted statement there, it's the lack of morality circumstances to receive his coming.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 2: Now, I'm gonna read this moment a part here. Now I'm not gonna read that part one part. No, I'm not gonna read that party I'm gonna go back to where I was. Feel's wrong about last stuff, but he's also kind of right. It makes you kind of want to read it, but yeah, you can when you get to it, when you read, when you read the book, you.
Speaker 1: See what I mean. Hm oh, all right, so here it goes. We talked about lyric Kabala att bit not bad.
Speaker 2: The event of the printing press had been had put the lyric Kabala in the hands of many, and for the first time, Jewish mysticism was readily available and lurans take on participation and redemption brought with it a new found optimism. Now there was a deeper meaning to the faith. They could read about their works.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: See, the birth of media is all swarned by Jews. Right since the printing press was there that you were all over it. But they don't know anything. No, they don't know in the media, okay Wikipedia. There were crises in the Jewish communities all over Europe and beyond. I guess that's what happens when you're subversive and revolutionary wherever you go. That's another common thread between the Jesuits and the Cabalists's themes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were kicked out.
Speaker 2: They were eighty six eighty six countries, right, kicked out trash. When somebody says eighty six that they say throw it out, they get kicked out of it. That's the eighty six referring to Jesus. I know about one hundred and nine or one hundred and eight, but it was one thousand and thirty eight times.
Speaker 1: Woohoo.
Speaker 2: They get kicked out of a lot of places throughout time for their behavior. Notice also these leaders come from a from wealthy families. More often than not, they have been afforded the freedom from toil, giving them more time to ponder and philosophize life's purpose through their own socially constructed filters from which they view the world, which is not living in the reality. Because they're wealthy, right, that sense of superiority over others. This affluence also makes them somewhat blind to the condition, perspectives, and desires of the common man, to whom which they can only pretend to relate to. They can't exactly feel your pain. He also violates numerous religious laws, from dietary restrictions to committing acts of sexual immorality. That's from Robert Sepper, sexual immorality now that might seem like, oh, you know, it's olden days. It's like if you showed an ankle that was immoral. No, no, he means fucking children real and you know, wife swapping and stuff like that. Zevi's unusual or socially immoral and religiously unacceptable behavior, if I think, got him expelled from Smyrna around on sixteen fifty, and he wandered for years on a horse with no name through Greece, Thrace, Egypt and Syria. In sixteen sixty five, his wife his life. He didn't have a wife, he was kay. His life forever changed upon meeting Nathan of Gaza and Palestine, the rabbi who persuaded him that he was indeed the Messiah to usher in a new age. Sounds like Jews even predate other Jews. Everybody's trying to sell something to somebody, right, and if they can manipulate you and use.
Speaker 1: You, No, baby, you're the star. You're the star. Baby.
Speaker 2: And who would become known as I'm sorry, known as one of his greatest proponents and interpreters.
Speaker 1: Of course, he was his pronoter.
Speaker 2: He was the don king right seven Tai Zevi was convinced and formerly really revealed and relieved himself. He probably did that too, revealed himself after considerable encouragement from Nathan, making his pronouncement in the year of sixteen sixty six as to fulfill the mesionic prophecy. Yeah, not not this year, baby, We're gonna We're gonna do it next year. Big opening, big big send off. Right, It's gonna be a big premiere, all right. Timing is everything they expected the Messiah that year his birthday, New around New were around litally lined up to when a Messiah was thought uh to be born, and he was the most likely candidate, especially with such a gifted promoter like Nathan Don King of Gaza, at his side.
Speaker 1: Nathan himself was a prodigy of the Kabbalah.
Speaker 2: He had earned the trust of many as being the authority on such topics. So when Nathan talked, people listened. Religion, it's a big it's a it's a big it's a big business. Although Shabby Sabotai had the support of a great number of his fellow Jews, some who would travel a great to see him and be in his presence, he was not accepted by the Messaiah and he was not accepted as.
Speaker 1: The Messiah by the leading rabbis of Jerusalem. Right because it's the power struggle.
Speaker 9: Right.
Speaker 2: People think that that means that they were not like the other Jews, or Jews rejected them. No, it's power struggle. The rabbinical Talmudists don't want to share power with anybody. It's that's their sanhedron, that's their call. They're not going to fucking let someone else come around and say, hey, look everybody, I'm leading everybody this way. No, no, they're gonna hate you and try to kill you. In fact, he was outright rejected. See This creation story, according to the Kabbalah of Isaac Luria, is somewhat of a mishap. In a sense, God created the ten vessels to hold divine light illumination, if you will. But apparently God makes mistakes in the engineering phase because the light is too powerful and it shatters the vessels in dramatic form. The sparks of divinity then become stuck or embedded in the matter of this world, which wasn't there before. But somehow, as now, God without these sparks is unable to shine forth and is in fact in effect hidden, so his light is stolen, so you can't see guide unless you rip it out of the souls of every living being.
Speaker 1: That's good.
Speaker 2: While that's interesting way to go Jews, the Cobbalists feel it's their duty to free these sparks.
Speaker 1: From the world, which means rip them out of your out of your rip your.
Speaker 2: Soul out of your body, these sparks from the world of matter, and return them sources a fly. It is also Luria's goddamn proposal that the Jewish people's mission was to prepare the world for the arrival of the Messiah. Robert Sepper uses the interesting words set the stage, initiate or directly expedite the fulfillment of Jewish Messianic prophecy. From this idea of earthly involvement in godly affairs, I can't tell if I swallowed that fly.
Speaker 8: Uh.
Speaker 2: We see the seed from which the imposing planet of I'm sorry, let me start over from this. From the from this idea of earthly involvement in godly affairs, we see the seed from which the imposing plant of Zionism grew?
Speaker 1: Did you catch that?
Speaker 2: More about that later, Gersham Scholam. Here you know I gotta take a look at some real quick. We don't think it looks like we're good, okay. Gersham Schom describes the help belief that in every generation that.
Speaker 1: Arrives a messiah of potentiality. So listen to this. So they're saying, there's a Messiah right now, and there's a Messiah all the time. Hey, what's up? Trump, Yes of a bitch allow them to complete in other failures.
Speaker 2: Gersham Showan describes the help belief and every generation that arrives a messiah potentiality, but if the conditions aren't yet favorable, he may never be known or have limited success. Right, So he's not discounting the fact that Sabatai, Frank and all these other fuckers were the Messiah. They just didn't get to live to their full potential because there were some elements that were not particularly in order yet. So they'll try again next time. The soul of the Messiah will come again one day, like Frosty's a snowman.
Speaker 1: He'll be back again one day. That isn't the.
Speaker 2: Exact way he worded it, but it's my summary of its meaning. Instead of waiting for this assumed return of God, Luria gave the Jewish people the responsibility of bringing forth the kingdom of their god on earth. They now have the fate of the future in their hands and licensed to mold the entire world to their design for that outcome. If this sounds you like, gets in line with the more recent hastened and brazen efforts by the world by the would be one world communist government controlled by a dominant class the U N and it's think tanks, the World Health Organization, World Economic Forum. What's the other thing, seapack, whatever that crap is, cop whatever the fuck that thing is.
Speaker 1: However many numbers that is.
Speaker 2: Now you get what I mean. You're on You're onto something, You're onto something. If you think all those are lining up with this whole idea, that's all. That's all Zionists, that's all couplistic, that's all saturn cult in nature, the learning Cabbala gave carte blanche beating complete freedom to act as the followers deemed suited to fulfill their goal, without any regard for that. I'm sorry for what those not of this philosophy have to say about it. In fact, the rest of us are just the husks the excrement that holds back these sparks of divinity from returning to source. What a convenient rationalization for conducting unthinkable atrocities on a mass scale. Right, You're just all you're doing is breaking up the poop and taking out the turn taking out the kernels. You're you're just getting the corn back out of the poop. Who cares what happens to the poop?
Speaker 13: Right?
Speaker 1: That's what they look at us as.
Speaker 2: They can do all kinds of horrible things to human life because we're just the poop.
Speaker 1: Where the dog poop in like in my thumbnail.
Speaker 2: It's God's work, right, I mean, the adepts were chosen and we are the impurity, were the accidents of creation according to them, that were never meant to be in the first place. They're returning those sparks our life force back to their God. Sounds a bit like the collecting of souls, doesn't it. Words like evil, when spoken by those with subjective morality, have to be analyzed according to whom to whom is something evil. If someone thinks they must uplift the fallen sparks and you've got them, they may do evil things while deeming you as.
Speaker 1: The corrupted evil and impure one.
Speaker 2: This idea that some people are subhuman is a very dangerous one which has always led to the indifferent, merciless slaughter of many lives. They say their task isn't to destroy evil, but to return it to its source and include the left with the right. And if you know about magic, there's what's called the left hand path and the right hand path. As discussed and also Croley, it spouts the left hand path. Remember when we were watching this video the other day what they were saying. My book came out before that fucking video. You know, you now understand that their interpretation of God is that he is comprised of both, which is bullshit. That sounds different than the generally held concept of a benevolent creator.
Speaker 1: And I said, this looks like this.
Speaker 2: I'm not suggesting any correlation here, but I find it interesting that this symbol appears on the more complete diagrams of the Tree of life, and who is the prince of this world? The left hand pillar is Ema Mother, the right is Abba Father. The meaning of life or goal in Kabbalah is the rectification of the world. It's a fact that when you look deeply into the darkness, the darkness actually looks back into you, Ken Wheeler, theoria epiphasis episode called demon Deeper metaphysics of a demon or damon diamond means in an entity that is replete or full of knowledge i e. Epistem but do not confuse as much as the Western world unfortunately does confuse wisdom i e. Gnosis with epistem or empirical knowledge. So just think about that for a second. A damon is an entity that is replete with knowledge but has no wisdom.
Speaker 1: Now, whether it is a living demon.
Speaker 2: Or never been embodied demon, they exhibit the exact same principles of great intelligence, yet a total lack or near total lack of wisdom. Once again, can we lyric the same episode, and that should paint a picture for you of what the hell Ai is all about.
Speaker 1: And what it's its nature. In the seventeen.
Speaker 2: And Frankest interpretations of the Delivering Kabbalah Sebasan sebenteen we were about to discuss, so in the seventeen and Franco's interpretations of Learning Cabala were about to discuss. We need to remember these further comments by Ken Uller. Understand that Crowley, it's actually how it's pronounces Crowley. It's not Crowley. It's Crowley taught to walk, talk, read, and be backward inverted. And the paradoxical teachings of both Sabatite and Jacob Frank, which pushed the inversion to extreme heresy and offense to sensibility, came well before Crowley. What links them together is not only the nature of their practice, but their common reference point, the learning Kabbala. The Freemasons, as well as many of these fraternal orders, study as their base the Jewish mysticism and the esoteric interpretations in the Kabbala. Crowley was a member of the highest degree in several of those orders, and formed some of his own while reshaping the order temptingly oriantis in his phylemic sex magic image. Try your best to juggle all these correlating elements here, the Kabbala, magic, demonology, mysticism, sabatize every Jacob Frank, Ignatius of Loyola, the Jesuits, and the Moranos. These all come to a common point, intersection or spearhead, and it sticks in the side of mankind. Not unlike the story where they basically treated Jesus like a pinana more from ken, and they seek to attack the logos. They attack the logos, They attack the illuminated forms, knowing and rightly so that they are transient. So they go through that again and they seek to attack the logos. They attack the logos, They attack the illuminated forms, knowing and rightly so that they are transient. They actually seek in verse form, kind of like a bizarre world, an inverse form doctrine of inversion, kind of like a bizarre world. Everything is absolutely upside down. That's again, once again inversion. This is talking about the Kabbalah. They seek a type of unmanifest destruction, the undoing of creation, and to them, in their deluted minds, just as in the deluted minds of intelligent beings, whether they be embodied or disembodied, they seek the destruction of that which they know by heart is ephemeral by But what they can't see is that the logos of something is not in the thing. They attack the logos, they attack beauty, they attack anything they see as the divine. Nobody ever sees light. They see illumination, and like the light coming up off of this rock, my hand, my face is reflected illumination. It is consubstantial the essence of despite difference in aspect or attribute, So consubstantial to form consubstantial means the essence of despite difference in aspect or attribute. They think they're attacking light, but they're not. They actually attack that which they know must undergo destruction. They're incredibly knowledgeable, but they don't actually have wisdom. They're attacking, seeking to destroy, and in their eyes it vents the destruction it is so it is to them salvation.
Speaker 1: Let me say that again.
Speaker 2: They're attacking, seeking to destroy, and in their eyes events the destruction, it.
Speaker 1: Is to them salvation.
Speaker 10: Fuck off.
Speaker 1: Remember that.
Speaker 2: This is the reason why they attack things that are beautiful and innocent and pure. They attack things that are holy, They attack things that contain the logos of the divine. But that's as stupid as attacking this radio. You're going to attack this, But the broadcast, said of the speaker. Yeah, is not the signal. Yeah, is not the signal. It's the interpretation of the logos of the signal, but not the signal or God and gnosis itself. The logos is not there in the beautiful neither is the signal in the radio. You understand what's going on here. They're trying to kill God in us, but they're chasing them the wrong way. Does anybody think that there's a signal in the radio. Of course, there's no signal in the radio. We're just the receivers, bro just the receivers, not the signal itself. Why would you attack it. Well, you can smash the radio and it'll stop working forever. And they think that that is an accomplishment of something. But all they've done is destroy the consubstantiality between the radio and the signal. The signal cannot be destroyed. Demons, by purpose of their intelligence and by magnitude of their lack of wisdom and understanding, they attack the shadows.
Speaker 1: Ken Wheeler.
Speaker 2: Essentially, these living demons, this is me again, and their disembodied influences are breaking the beautiful toys of the craftsmen, the creator of God's expressions. We happen to be those toys, those receiving devices or radios that they want to smash. They actually seek an inverse form, kind of like a bizarre world. As you said, everything is absolutely upside down. We have just been introduced to the doctrine of inversion, a type of undoing of creation by means of a rewind or reset to the beginning of the Cobbalist's view of creation as an inside I'm sorry, as an aside, the great reset is in line with the Lurianic directive and should indicate to the reader what is influencing these world power think tanks like Schwab's World Economic Forum. Saturn's equivalent is chronos as in time and chronology. He appears with an hourglass. How does one reset an hourglass? They flip it upside down? What do you see happening to everything? It's being flipped upside down, being inverted.
Speaker 1: Good is bad? Bad's good? Girls are mad men or whatever? Right, all of it being inverted, and everything is the opposite of what it should be, right down to a child's sanctity and a parent's right to protect them.
Speaker 2: Rather than a passive, allegorical or merely symbolic and philosophical application of the creation story, these adepts we sometimes view as overlords, are applying it to reality.
Speaker 1: It's a materialism to.
Speaker 2: The extreme approach to restoring the conditions of existence prior to the breaking of the vessels and the disbursement of these sparks into the excrement, that is to say, into the impurities of the material world. They don't see the whole of the world as impure, but rather mixed. They of course exist as well, but these adepts view themselves as being separate from the mess and the stewards of said restoration or redemption. They're the cleanup crew after the spill, doing God's holy work. It's as if their belief is that by breaking the radio, it frees the signal from it to return to source.
Speaker 1: The signal, however, is everywhere. It's the ether and nowhere. It's everywhere and nowhere at the same time. That's where. If you ever look at my Facebook and it says where do you live? Everywhere?
Speaker 3: Nowhere?
Speaker 1: Where are you location? Everywhere? Nowhere? It is not within anything, but rather an audible message from the radio speaker.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well on, it is not within anything, but rather the audible message from the radio speaker is an expression or interpretation of the divine or God. We are receivers. God is nosis or wisdom, and therefore this I'm sorry. These adepts we often call they are devoid of it. Where they're devoid of God and nosis or the other to it. We are created from the frequency of the signal and receivers and expressions of that signal. The most they can do to smite God is to keep breaking his toy. Why do you think technology has gone in the direction that has everything is using artificial signals, distorting or interfering with our reception of the one true voice coming across the seeds of the cosmos, the ethereal seed of seed of creation, or, if you are agnostic, the logos or Sophia. They bombard us with towers and satellites, pocket devices, TVs, and computers, led light flicker rates which transmit li fi, Wi Fi, radar, ULF, ELF, millimeter waves, EMR, etc. They think they have finally solved for X in this creation equation, like a microwave that cooks from the inside out. The goal of their tech is to corrupt the very building blocks of our makeup, transforming us into whatever they have the ability to replicate. They aren't creative, so they can only mimic that which exists, and it's a cheap copy at that. It's the China person. If they can't destroy the signal, they'll destroy the expression of it in every living thing. They'll cause mutations cameras and soon, like I postulate, happened before our mainstream timeline was recorded, produce a worldwide island of doctor Moroe's style landscape full of experimental abominations. If they can't snuff out the signal its expressions will be damned to suffer a living hell, a digital prison. And why worry about digital currency when it will be the last generation before our DNA is manipulated to reduce us to farm animals, our consciousness and awareness trapped in a disfigured, unnatural state, living off modified food, allopathic injections, and subjected to cruel experimentation. Another thing to put a pin in for your own research is the city samilarities between the tree of life, diagram of the Kabbala and other aspects and the molecular model were.
Speaker 1: Told as reality.
Speaker 2: I believe the way things come together to form something else is more ethereal and less materialistic. It's okay for a working explanation of observable phenomena such as the bonding or breaking down of a substance, but it's been observed by more than just me that the claims of cosmology, theoretical physics, and quantum physics are concepts derived from the Kabbala? Even basic physics and chemistry, to an extent use models that have similarities to those expressed in the Zohar and other sources of mysticism. So the questions are were they onto something in the Kabbala that turned out to manifest in the material world from the earlier, more cerebral, meditative mysticism, or or was it the physicists who modeled the theories around the mysticism they were familiar with from a kabbala? Did life imitate our or our imitate life? Did those born from mystery school teachings and alchemy try to validate their practice through the discoveries.
Speaker 1: Of science meaning forgeries fakes?
Speaker 2: Was it legitimate or, much like their other writings, simply a three layer pancake stack, with the literal meaning on the surface, the allegory for those with slightly more understanding beneath that, and the esoteric or bottom layer encoded language only the studied and highly degreed adept could decipher. Are we believing in a goy science? That is to say, knowledge deemed suitable for the cattle. Much of modern theoretical physics seems to line up very succinctly to the mysticism. From the cosmos to the atom to the bonded atoms in the molecular, and from the cosmos to the atom to the bonded atoms in a molecule, they all are related in structure, with the ma difference being size or magnitude. So is it true or is it following a narrative is a clever way of introducing the occult to the masses in a way further skew there in a way to further skew their understanding. Under pretext of validity is science and their alleged scientific advances a type of magic trick they use to initiate us into their ancient religions, making us unwitting base level followers. We've gone from trusting God to trust the science in under five years. When it comes to viruses, we get computer models and CGI or computer generated images, not real cartoons. When it comes to other microscopy, we get blurred images that could be anything, but we're told it's something. So we, as unwitting cult followers, believe it because it feeds our collective ego that desire to feel how clever we are as a species. We suspend disbelief because the shadow on the walls of our cave entertain us, like entertain us and make us feel special. It's rather funny in a sick way that one of these molecules they were able to photograph using an atomic force already assuming atom before it could be proven microscope was that of a graphene molecule carbon, So it was a hexagonal. So it was hexagonal, a sacred geometrical shape representing the potential for life. Quote unquote, if there's carbon, then there's potential for life. So before they could ever see it, they knew what shape it would be and they got it right.
Speaker 1: How does that? How does that happen?
Speaker 2: Going out into the cosmological realm? Now we're told there's a thing called planets one that has a huge hexagon tattoo on it Saturn. Well, wasn't that strange. Here's a molecular graphinge and here's the lated spinning vortex of Saturn. So either the mystery schools true secrets are the coveted knowledge not wisdom of a previously destroyed high society, because how else would they have known this with our concepts of primitive man or one that literally went underground or something or someone is modeling real to how I sorry, So either the mystery schools true secrets are the are the coveted knowledge, not wisdom of a previously destroyed high society, because how else would they have known this with our concepts of primitive man or one that literally went underground, or someone is modeling reality based on their mysticism to make them appear miraculously accurate.
Speaker 1: So all this could just be bullshit this part here, the latter being.
Speaker 2: The premise that these practitioners of the mysteries or coveted knowledge have populated the sciences and medicine of which they founded, and are at work on the most elaborate deception of our time in an attempt to sell us a new religion of science, which is simply the cloaked religion of the ages saturn worship, that personification of integrity and honesty we called Nasa. That sarcasm was born from a dark occultist mind of Jack Sex with a dog and Mom Parsons of jet propulsion laboratories.
Speaker 8: Let me.
Speaker 2: Put his middle name my middle name for him in quotes again, Sex with a dog, fat and Mom his mom. Yes, anything, born from deception and omission is only going to bear sour fruit. If you took a shot of alcohol every time I went on a tangent, you'd be faced down on this book before you made it halfway through. Mistaken is he who accepts the Kabbalistic works of today Kabbala and the interpretations of the sohar by the rabbis, so hard by the rabbis for the genuine Kabalistic Lord of old. For no more today than in the day of Frederick von Schelling does the Kabbala accessible to Europe in America contain much more than ruins and fragments, much distorted remnants still of that primitive system which is the key to all religious religious systems, the Chaldean Kabbala. Moreover, the Book of Numbers agrees perfectly with the Eastern arrangement and disagrees with the present Orthodox Kabla in its diagrams. I saw they had changed it in the most wonderful way. Then that means like amazing, Like how the hell did they get away with this type of shit? That's that's that's that's the old language. Wonderful, not in a good way right now, like oh, this is so wonderful. That's that's an idium of now in a most wonderful way. The Kabbala was entirely lost. Now in the Kaldean Kabbala, in the Book of Numbers, you have the wisdom of the Hebrew initiates that's retarded, but you have not got it in this i e. The modern popular and accepted versions of the Kabbala. They have been so interfered with. They have been so interfered with it. I say, there's more flapdoodle than truth. Whenever somebody can put the word flapdoodle in the sentence, I will quote them Levatsky, Helena Petrovna, secret doctor.
Speaker 1: In nineteen eighty or eighteen eighty eight, anyone who.
Speaker 2: Uses flap dull Since what I've said, anyone who uses flap doodle. And this is there's some recognition Helena wasn't buying the Lurian Kabbala. And I think that's important to point out. Fifty five miles south of Baghdad lies to the ruins of Babylon. The Kaldaeans had their time of reign in the area, albeit a compared compared to short one.
Speaker 1: These days.
Speaker 2: You find a lot of Chaldeans in San Diego. That's true, and their outward religion is Eastern Rich Catholicism. Their church is possibly one of the oldest. They're said to have operated since shortly after the death of Jesus, and I didn't and didn't unify under the pope until fifteen fifty three. A comment on the impact of the learning Kabbala. This new philosophical paradigm is in the in the estimation of many scholars provided a spiritual justification for the provocative Zionism and events that directly brought about the modern formation of Israel.
Speaker 1: Look at that? Do Let me say that again? Why are this?
Speaker 2: Why are the frankest and the Sabotines important? Gee, I don't fucking know. I don't know, Adam, I don't know.
Speaker 1: Max.
Speaker 2: Why are you guys so help bent on talking shit every time somebody mentions them? This new philosophical diagram in the s animation of many scholars provided a spiritual justification for provocative, for provocative Zionism and the events that directly brought about the modern formation of Israel. And now a rational motherfucker, and now a rationalization for doing all things wicked into botress.
Speaker 1: Hold on, let me drink. The process of.
Speaker 2: Redemption would remain incomplete as long as the last divine sparks did nitz zot.
Speaker 1: What of holiness.
Speaker 2: So let's see, without using knitzzo, let's just say the process of redemption.
Speaker 1: Would remain incomplete as long as.
Speaker 2: The last divine sparks of holiness and good which fell at the time of Adams primordial sin, all speculative into the impure realm of Cleipot, all speculative had not been gathered back to their right. They have to wipe out everything. It was therefore left to the Redeemer, the holiest of men, to accomplish what was not even what not even the most righteous souls in the past had been able to do, to descend through the gates of impurity, the tree of death, remember, into the impure realm of theklepot, and to rescue the divine sparks still imprisoned there. Now, you might say that's a mind game for somebody who's going through mystic drug traders, But what they're really saying is you're going to do a bunch of horrible things to innocent people, and they're going to indulge in that because that's how they face the negative aspects of quote unquote God. Is by indulging in the evil that they are told as taboo, and by doing so to innocent people, they're going to alleviate or break them their tether to God, thereby releasing the sparks from them, so stealing their souls.
Speaker 1: This is what they're talking about. And if you can do it through computers and chips and AI and you know, neurolace, well all the better.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: If you didn't pick up on that, it.
Speaker 2: Means he, the redeever, gets to get down and dirty physically so he can meditatively, symbolically, and spiritually descend into the realms of the ship shells. He Sabatai, is doing noble work not by resisting temptation, but by pushing taboos to the farthest degree or diving headfirst into the poop metaphorically and literally and literally when sodomy was involved, diving headfirst into the poop. If our life force is what they call this divine spark, rescue is a funny word for the destruction or death of the living thing the individual, so that the spark may be freed and raised back to source. That is, so collecting by a different description, assuming they're too busy to try enlightening you into their perception of purity. The mystics like Sabotai consider incest and wife swapping as necessary for somehow bringing about the world change on a cosmic level, or at least that's the excuse given for breaking all moral rules. It's like a self induced trance or psychosis of relating the microcosm effect to live the macro. In the time of the Messiah, it's explained the laws of the Torah are no longer in effect. Basically, to collapse the world of evil, one must commit wickedness. It is said that redemption can be achieved in two ways. It can be brought about when the conditions of the world are such that all people are expressing goodness and purity. This will bring it about the return. The other, perceivably more attainable method is to corrupt the whole of the world in ultimate in the utmost extreme, and therefore force the divine hand to intervene and basically eradicate the whole damn thing. Now, if these powers that shouldn't be at the WF, World Health Organization, in the UN among others, are doing their best to prevent and I'm sorry, doing their best to pervert and undo morality. Would they not also take on the role of God in the annihilation phase? So I don't think they believe in this themselves either, but they know that the people who are rint to the shit believe in it, so they're going to manipulate them. It seems like they're quite far along in that step of the process, with a big crescendo event ominously looming over us like a giant boot ready to drop on our heads. I'd argue that another way to set the conditions isn't just with wicked deeds, but with the corruption of the blood, meaning altering us from within and detaching us from that tether we have with the creator logos Sophia nosis to make us other than human through injections full of chemicals and technology, they are essentially creating the conditions, setting the stage for a Noah like era. The poison fang or quill of the vaccine does that? Yeah, The poison fang or quill of the vaccine does that, doesn't it. The corruption of blood by the Watchers was the reasoning given for the flood. Now my view of this is that it is a cryptic depiction of a very technological past. I think what we're seeing with these shots and other means of tainting our makeup is in line with what may have all happened before. Instead of waiting around for their God, it appears they have commissioned themselves to play both the rules of the corruptor and the judge like acts in a play in their eyes. Even if we are duped into becoming impured through their deception, it's still our fault. We took the bait, and many allowed the kool aid to be injected directly into them. We still are committing the moral crime and their view and must be separated from the sparks. This is where atonement concepts seem to fit in Young Kapoor or Day of Atonement. May just be for swinging chickens, but it could tie into the idea of cursing not.
Speaker 1: Just foul but the fowl.
Speaker 2: Not just the foul as in the bird, but the foul as in the not clean, at least from their perspective. As I write this, I just looked up, looked it up and today was the first day of Young Kapoor.
Speaker 1: How synchronistic.
Speaker 2: I did a video in the past where I discussed this and use some clips from Corey Daniel with the phoenix enigma from way back. The ritual of swinging a chicken over the head three times while chanting a passage is supposed to relieve the practitioner of their year's burden of sins as they are transferred to the innocent chicken, whose only crimes to that point were petty and barely worth the peep m h from yong from Yam to Yum yum kapoor. Now that the chicken is good and cursed with the many sins of the pseudo jew. They have an outdoor makeshift assembly line where they killed the confused and dizzy chicken before donating the meat to a poor neighborhood. Lots of crime in those poor communities. I bet you never considered the cursed chicken component for the reason as to why all that demon infested chicken being eaten by the poor. Next thing you know, they're selling drugs, shooting and raping each other, hopefully not.
Speaker 9: In that order.
Speaker 2: This idea that you can do it, that will all year because you're going to purify and put the onus of your sins onto a foul mouthpecker head fowl later is again way out of whack with what most would consider natural, Like how do you just shrug your sins onto a checken and be like, yeah, we're good. Keep on saying do the deed, blame another, and God will be okay with that. There's conflict between those who closely follow the Torah and this cursing notion.
Speaker 10: But do we.
Speaker 2: Do we see a potentiality for those outwardly professing Judaism to be tainting the waters and earning an unjust reputation for those.
Speaker 1: Of true Judaic faith. I think I was a little naive back then.
Speaker 2: Again, from the pages of the most dangerous anthropologists, we read the paradoxical Staboutae and credo. Whoever is as he appears cannot be a true believer. You have to be full of shit, You have to be a liar, You can't ever tell the truth. Did you hear that whoever is as he appears cannot be a true believer? Can be a true believer? In practice? That meant that true faith could not be a faith which men publicly professed. Do you not think that Francism still exists based on that alone? On the contrary, the truth faith must always be concealed. In fact, it was one's duty to deny it outwardly, for it was like a seed planted in the bed of a soul, and it could not grow unless it was first covered over. They love to do their stupid shit like that to make themselves sound like they're that they're philosophical, that's what That's what these retards do a lot. So when they went to get so when Jacob Frank took them all to get baptized, what do you think that.
Speaker 1: Was all about?
Speaker 2: Yeah, realling metaphors like this are precisely what the clandest signe agencies such as CIA and Masad.
Speaker 1: But I repeat myself practice.
Speaker 2: It's also the way of the Mystery School initiates and the Jesuit Order another Qlandestine spying infiltrating group of Assassin assholes. Oh, and the Jesuits make up the bulk of the CIA, like I mentioned, but it's worth repeating. Abraham Miguel Cardoso was a Sabotin prophet whatever that means. Do frauds have legitimate profits in Spain host fourteen ninety two expulsion. He was a Morano or outwardly a Christian but was what is referred to as a crypto Jew now being a Sabatan by the Orthodox account, that would also make him a heretical pseudo Jew and not accepted by the leading rabbis of the time. So I guess he was a cryptocrapto. He was full of crap by all traditional standards. Is in fact, most of these alleged crypto Jews were considered heretical as they were not adherent to the core teachings of the Torah. You would need a crypto jeologist to find whether any of them were legitimately Jewish by the traditional standards and practices. Remember Jeri O'Connell's late nineteen eighty show My Secret Identity. Well at best, well as best as I can tell Sabatai and his followers didn't float around town using aerosol cans as jet propulsion, but the theme of having a double life and in their case, an occult identity was at the core of their belief system. Nothing they did publicly could reflect their true intent behind it. As Zephyr writes, a true act cannot be committed publicly before the eyes of the world, and to that I propose the public events that draw a great deal of the world's attention are of the Sabbatian form, where the cause and the culprits are almost always falsely reported, and their meanings in the rigualistic sense, are esoteric and only spotted by those trained to see such things, usually from their study of ancient mystery cults. That is to say, even if they want to claim sabotage movement was an anomalist as an anomaly.
Speaker 1: I don't see it that way.
Speaker 2: There was a historical basis for it, and enough who recognize it for what it was to make it popular. He took an initiation from the caves and the secret dwellings out into the open and merely donned a disguise. The undoing of the immorality came next, for, as the supporters proclaimed, in the time of the Messiah, the profane became sacred in the sacred profane. He catch that part, the profane becomes sacred and the sacred profane, which means morality, becomes evil, and evil becomes morality, with a complete inversion of the ethical values system. By the time of Jacob Frank, they you were ready to go to task globally to infiltrate pervert and corrupt wide scale. It should be noted that many of the followers of sabbatiz zev were excommunicated by the Jews, including Nathan Magazza, the man who was the don king of promoting Zevi as the messiah, and Zevi was given the ultimatum by the Sultan of the Ottoman Empire to convert or become a head shorter in stature. This bold and powerful messiah bitched out, this bumped the sultan and was like, where's the turbine?
Speaker 1: All you had to do was ask my brother.
Speaker 2: Many of Zevi's followers were disillusioned by this conversion, and the promise of the of the rebuilding of the temple was seemingly defeated. I guess they didn't pay attention in Saturday school, get it because the Sabbath is not traditionally on a Sunday. Because wasn't a convent conveniently built into the doctrine's wording that you can rationalize everything he did based on the unprincipled principles of inversion and cloaking your outward expression. Furthermore, wasn't it stated the Messiah would need to venture into the realm of the impure to recover the sparks they perceived all other religions such such a realm. Incidentally, the Royal Saudi family of today are Sabotin Francis, and the Donma of Salonika Greece were Turkish Sabatan crypto Jews, but not really. They're cryptokraptos right because the more authentic Jews. Whichever the fuck that means, we're validating the Sabatan movement. The point in bringing it up is just to establish where strongholds of the Sabatans and later Sabateen Francis are. We hear a lot about the unauthentic Turkish Jews when studying this. Will the real Jews please stand up? Condundrum that has become the mercury water of history. Conversos moranos, Sabatan's British Israelism, Kazar's trash can Nazis, I mean ash Nazi, European counterfeits, etc. The claims need to be examined, especially in the light of what was, for all intents and purposes, a clandestine effort to appear to assimilate outwardly while they plotted and subverted covertly, not unlike their Morano Jesuit counterparts. No, no, Na, you want to read the next one.
Speaker 1: It's on you. You gotta read it. Jacob Frank, the impetus behind the New World Order and Desionism. All right, get the book on a yell on the way. All right, So if you were what are those people who have not been here in a while, let's go. Let's go show you marriage you the pedop Felick robot chicken. Yeah, yeah, right, Seth Green? What the hell his name is? Oh? Those you're not just you know, let's see.
Speaker 2: So right here, if first of all, it says my book, and you can click this link right here see the description.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's I don't know. I don't know if YouTube let just said it up like that or no, I may have to.
Speaker 2: Do it after the fact. Yeah, probably all right. Well, anyway, you click this mofo if you're in rumble, and then it takes it here. And from here it says here. If you want to get my book at Barnes and Noble, click this link. You want to get my book at Amazon, click this link. Yes, it's unkindled too. Cobo is another digital copy.
Speaker 1: And so is Lulu.
Speaker 2: And this is please wrote a book separate from the sauces. If you want some of my house sauces, scroll down past the details, and then if you want the books signed by me, I have a few Barnes and Nobles on hand. The other ones I have to order from Amazon, and then sometimes it takes up the four weeks for them to send it to me before I can sign them and send them to you. So just know that ahead of time. It's a slightly cheaper from me then it is from Amazon, because I'm cool like that. But you're gonna have to wait a little longer, all right, unless you want the Barnes, because I have those copies on hand. That's this copy right here, this size six by nine, not color. The other two are color. One's paperback eight and a half by eleven, so it's standardized piece of paper. And the other one is Amazon hardcover, and that one's the most expensive one, but it's hard cover. It's like it's it's like a textbook. It's like a textbook for your kids.
Speaker 1: You can teach them, all right. Wait, fuck, hold on, did you even see any of that? You did you did? Oh? Good, good good? Reaked out for a second, there. No you didn't, right, No, you probably didn't.
Speaker 2: No, this thing's a piece of shit. Okay, never mind, this thing's a fucking piece of shit. Hold on, I gotta do it this way. Wow, let's try that again. So from here, you click this button and it brings it here. That's what you're supposed to see. But it just never moved from that first page because it's stupid like that. It's just it's specific to that per particular freaking uh you know. So once I, once I clicked the link, it went somewhere else and it didn't follow. So this is what I was talking about. So Barns here, there's a link. Amazon, there's a link, and there's also a Kindle version. If on kindles like ninety nine, Cobo, Lulu, scroll past this want the book for me, that's the Barnes and Noble copy, and I have I have like four of those on hand, brand new ones. And then if you want the Amazon paperback, which is color, or the Amazon hardcover, which is color and covered hardcover, then you're gonna have to wait four weeks or so before they send them me. As soon as I get them, I said, and send them out. But it's not just a signature too.
Speaker 1: It is. I said, I like, read a message to you, But what do you call it? Unless you want to get them from Amazon?
Speaker 2: To get them maybe possibly quicker, because it seems like they slow walk the author copies because they're dicks like that. Right, But that's the books, that one right there. This when you're here, and let's go back to this next out of those, because there's like three of the same thing.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 1: You can also go like this, I'm the same. I didn't even check to see.
Speaker 14: Well, no, has anybody even been watching on here, I haven't even checked, haven't cared, honestly, open up, stop blasting my yourself and bitches.
Speaker 1: Yeah no, yeah, I'm pretty sure.
Speaker 2: I'm I've flatlined around here, and I know why because until very often, I'm glad I did it.
Speaker 1: Hopefully they hope they understand.
Speaker 2: That's cool, all right, cool, Go get the hot sauce simper frailc dot com.
Speaker 1: That's also you get the book, all right, bye, And.
Speaker 2: If you're over there on YouTube, spread the word that there's more stuff coming out. I'm sure this will get taken down. I'm sure we're gonna get a notification pretty soon. And it's probably just for the reading rainbow thing. That's how gay they are. Bye oh boo.
Speaker 1: Come on, I gotta stop forgetting to do that.
Speaker 13: Where is it?
Speaker 3: Where is it? Come on?
Speaker 1: Play fucker? Oh my god.
Speaker 6: Again you kissed a nigga off guard with this sheep.
Speaker 1: There you go by