Speaker 1: Now I'll have the sound board of sorry about that.
Speaker 2: That's why. Glad there's the right a polat there you go, all right there.
Speaker 1: Well listen, man, how you feeling Other than I know i'll moving stuff. I'm how you feeling good?
Speaker 2: Good? It's brutally cold out. I saw a polar bear shaking on the corner before, so that wasn't a good sign. That's why I know it's going to be in a rough day. So yeah, other than everything's.
Speaker 1: Good, okay, okay, cool, cool, cool? How are you feeling good? Uh?
Speaker 2: Getting ready? That's it. I'm in h I'm in workout mode right now since uh last month, so I've been like you know, in the gym, I've been in the wrestling ring. I've been uh traveling. I've been perfecting my craft, getting ready for next month on the twenty third, February twenty third, so I can't wait.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, cool cool. So before I get into things, right, you know, before I get into like the meat of the matter here, just real quick. So you are a wrestler for one Division Pro correct.
Speaker 2: Yes, one Division Pro, one of my main stage that I wrestled here in New York State, great place, to wrestle. I've been wrestling with them now for about a good but like two three years now, having a great time, great people, having a good time.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, one second the stream all right, cool cool so and one of his pros wrestle. It's only in place.
Speaker 2: Wrestled for no I wrestled in tons of different places. Actually, I just came back from the Dominican Republic. I just did a nice little tour out there. I've wrestled in Columbia, I wrestled in Canada. I wrestled in Mexico. I wrestled for s w A out here in Long Island where I'm at right now in Deer Park, where we will be doing a show this Friday at the n y w C Sportatorium for Snowbrawl. It's our royal Rumble. I wrestle for h a w A up in Connecticut. I am the h a w A Interstate Champion. I did not have my belts at me today because I was a non wrestling day. I'm the Funhouse Wrestling Tri State Champion. I am the PA x USA Champion. I wrestle. I'm wrestling next week in Miami, Florida for b r c W Booker Rotan Championship Wrestling. I'm gonna be wrestling Bull James. I wrestle for BWF up in the Bronx. I wrestle for other places that I'm just brain fighting on right now because I'm very tired from today. But those are the main places that I basically wrestle. I'm making my debut in in Arizona, and next month I'm all over the place. I'm wrestling back up in Canada probably in April, making my uh W w X in the Bronx. I wrestle there steadily. Uh CCW Colossal Championship Wrestling in Queens. That's another main stay that I have. Uh, the list goes on. I've I've been almost everywhere. I've never been on television. Unfortunately for them, you know that they've decided to go other routes. But that's fine. I've had opportunities, but I've chow other things in my life to do to I had. I had opportunities at tryouts. Let me say that had opportunities at tryouts, but unfortunately real life kicked in and uh, I feel like I made the right choice where I'm able to sit there and perfect my craft all across the world. I'm probably I'm looking at New Zealand sometime this year, and I'm trying to get into the UK this year, so and all of Europe. So I'm trying to make that happen. So we're gonna see how that works out. Also the host of the Nerve Badge podcast and the captain of the Mustache Club.
Speaker 1: So you got you got to okay, all right, real quick? August tenth, right, Yes, What'm I saying? What am I saying? I'm gonna hld myself here?
Speaker 2: Yeah, Den sure? Oh yeah, yeah, February twenty third.
Speaker 1: Well, I'll talk about what was February twenty third, you versus Hyena Hex in an Iron Man match.
Speaker 2: That's gonna be February twenty third, Yes.
Speaker 1: And I will I was playing like the Recapa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, certainly, I'm actually wearing the shirt that I wore that day when I was shooting when when we shout those promos. I'm actually wearing the exact shirt that I was wearing. It's just so happened to be like that today. So yeah, hix espe, should I say this delicately? Am I allowed to curse?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Fuck you? And I want to see that in the most way possible. Okay, Uh, Hyenax is a grateful, unmannered.
Speaker 1: Before you, before you get it off, right, get get some context.
Speaker 2: Here anyway, isn't he supposed to be on here?
Speaker 1: Well, he couldn't make it, so he said shucks Friday, Friday, Okay, no, no, no, I'm sorry, it's stupid. Next week, next week Wednesday, he'll be okay, and what can beyond there as well?
Speaker 2: That sounds very interesting. I just might take you up on that offer.
Speaker 1: Okay, yeah, so yeah. Back on August tenth, hyena Hex loses the one the Business Approach Champions.
Speaker 2: That was gonna say that today that a certain person got involved in a match doing the opposite side of the spectrum this time instead of saving his ass when he was when he should have lost to Smiley coming in and showing his worth by saving him from Smiley, because that title should have been washed away off his shoulder, one hundred percent from away from him back.
Speaker 1: On that day.
Speaker 2: But once the end, I showed my value, I showed what I can do, I showed my opportunity of friendship. And what did he do? He smacked it away? And then on August tenth, he decided to sit there and smack it away again, but this time by shoving a cake in my face, which I really don't appreciate. Is that's a waste of a cake and very insulting that you throw food into another man's face. So what did I do? Took away what he thought belonged to him, that world title. And now what did I do afterwards? I beat him like the little bitch that he is, figuratively and literally, because like a like a scolded dog that peas on the carpet, I had to rub his face into it. I don't rub his face in the mistake that he made to teach him a lesson. Only thing was that he was gone for months and months and months on end and knew what happened. I rose, I was in trouble. I had the heat, which people seem to say, and yeah, so all of a sudden, Hyenax comes out of licking his wounds and challenges me to an iron Man match, or I'm sorry, the company's making it an iron Man match, which I find out propos because in this match, we got instructions, we got the word from the upper heads, from management and everything, and they said, it's a very strictly enforced rules match, which means DQ's count outs. Anything not breaking for a referees count will result in the disqualification or points. If you will dis qualifications, count's points, pinfalls, count's points, submissions count as points, everything goes. So the rules are being strictly enforced on us because apparently people say that I don't follow them, so that's kind of an issue, which that's slander, by the way, I like to object to that notion. My whole thing is that when I beat Hex this time, I want him to understand that this isn't a fluke, because this match is he's been saying stuff to me. I've been saying stuff to him, a lot of stuff that people haven't seen. We've met up times, we tried talking about not even tried talking about this, like gentlemen. But let's just say things didn't end very peacefully and things were basically pulled apart when we didn't meet in public outside of the of the guy. So when stuff like this happens, Yeah, he decided to go back into the ring instead of settling it outside of it like we should have. And yeah, this is what's gonna happen. We're gonna have this match an iron Man match. And the best part is Iron doesn't break, but I showed that Hyaena X does and I want people to understand this. I'm going to break him with finality, like this is it. This is the last time that he is going to sit there and be in a wrestling ring in one Division Pro because once I break him, he's never coming back because I'm gonna break spirit, his mind, and his body, and that's it. That's what's gonna happen at the end of this match. And then I maybe should have kind of sort of be the number one contender for Jared Diaz is one Division Pro championship. And if that doesn't happen, well maybe I need to sit there and go back to certain people in a more personal sense.
Speaker 1: Okay, Yeah, well I had Aina like a months prior so for enough so for instance said he gave his take on this matter. So yeah, so everybody check out February twenty third. Where's it gonna be at.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be at an undisclosed location right now because we're not allowed to say because we're getting the basically in order to do an iron Man match. You have to get certain permits from places, and uh yeah, we need to still work that out, and we don't want to scare off the venue from having this type of match, so we'll announce that in the later future.
Speaker 1: Okay, So okay, we'll look a month, so yeah, yeah, okay, okay, so all right, cool. So so I'll get more information when when the time, when when it comes available.
Speaker 2: Well actually actually shows up to his interviews to uh, you know, push them and let people know. So how about next one day? Hainax, if you're watching this, which I know you are probably on someone else's cell phone because you know I broke yours last time we've met in a parking lot when I threw it off a river off overpass. Uh yeah, So how about this, You figure out all this information and you give it to them, because you're the one who wants this more than anybody. I put you behind me, I put you on the ground. So let's see what happens you come up with all the stuff that people want to hear.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, uh just a nice, nice berbiage because at least my next question, so win, lose or draw? Right, you said so yourself? Just now that you know. That's it. It's done right. Also, Sugg, that's no suggested. It's challenging current champion Das for one of the Vision Pro Championship.
Speaker 2: Mister jar.
Speaker 1: You did because you did help him win. But I was gonna ask them.
Speaker 2: Repossible for Jared As was winning. Yes, that's why.
Speaker 1: Yes, Okay, so win, lose or draw. What's what's next?
Speaker 2: Oh, it's next? Union. I say I should be the number one contender. That's not a decision that I can make. It's up to the people that make these decisions who get paid the good bucks to do this stuff, not me. I'm the cog in the wheel. I just turn. That's what I do. And when I turn, I turn with a purpose. I am the real That's basically what I am. Jared Diaz, all he has to do is show up if they tell him to and put the title on the line against me, the man that made him the one Division Pro champion. I'm not saying he owes many favors. Maybe he does. But all I'm saying is I deserve a title shot after winning an iron Man match. That is a fact.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let me see, let me see what I have here. So the championship, that's that's next.
Speaker 2: What if so so?
Speaker 1: Like I said, but what on so win loser draws into lose, It's still gonna still gonna move on.
Speaker 2: If I lose this match, it must mean that whatever brands of Cereal is made, oh not brand of Cereal, but whatever company makes the brand of Cereal, Lucky Charms is gonna go through the roof because I don't know how many boxes that Hayena X is gonna eat before that match, but it's gonna be pure, unadulterated luck. I'm not looking at losing as a possibility. It is impossible for me to lose. I beat Diana X with him an inch of his miserable little career once before. So now I just have to sit there and do it again and then pin him. And that's all I have to do. I have to pin him and then pin him and then pin him. I was on top of him. If you don't remember that little video package that you saw me punching him in the head, that's longer through it than a three count. I need to do that a couple times, and I winky.
Speaker 1: It's so passionate. With next question, I know the circumstances behind the match, right, you know, but it seems it seems like deeper than the one in the package, the medio package. Right. So that said, what does like tell me, like as as much as you can, as best as you can, right express expressed to us what this this match, what this whole feud like means to you.
Speaker 2: But to say it's a feud is an understatement. The reason why I say this is because, yes, everyone has seen Iron Man matches before on a larger scale, but this is going to happen on a scale that is filled with more animosity than anything else. Yes, even more than Breton Sean. Okay, Breton Sean went out there and they have had one of the best Iron Man matches that they've ever had in their lives, that anybody's ever seen in their lives, that's ever been recorded. And you know what, I don't see myself failing at bringing the intensity to this type of match because I know what this match is. It is a pure wrestling match to show who is the better man? Who who does I say thinks he is that he's better than me. So yeah, to answer your question, this match means a lot to me to put on an iron man match in front of the fans that will go down in wrestling analogs throughout history as something that happened in front of people with just vigor and anger between two individuals that are very skilled in the art of professional wrestling that are gonna go out there and give it there all. This is a sixty minute match. I'm in a gym, killing myself, just getting right, pushing myself further than it ever been pushed. Yes, everyone thinks, oh, Hyena access the nice body, and he has the six pack and whatever not. I have brute strength. I have wrestling technical skill that he does not. Yes, Hyena X can fly around and do all this other stuff, but you can't do that at men and forty five because I'm gonna break his legs in the middle of that ring and his jaw and then make him run to the referee and tell him what I did to him. This is all as this is about, like, so you'm along with the match. Sixty minutes. Iron Man match is a sixty minute match, no breaks. So when I beat him multiple times, it's going to prove that I am the better between me and him. This isn't all one and done. Kind of match. This is going to be for sixty minutes. Two men are gonna have a fight that is going to make history. They're gonna look bad at this and go.
Speaker 1: This was a fight.
Speaker 2: This is something that's been culminating since August July. Even when I crossed that belt, it was on purpose, plain and simple. I wanted that to happen. I got him out of the picture. I broke his face. I mushed him into the ground like a bad animal, plain and simple. Just like the lion king Simba, the king of it all rises and the hyenas are at the bottom.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, real quick. If those who if those of you who can like actually aren't listening right because of the table song, mister lady, if if we're listening right, I have a suggest to me two to be specific, one of them making a no disqualification, no count outs, false count anywhere I'm a match. That might be kind of tricky because you just send some up the pumblent health or something like that.
Speaker 2: Huh, make it make it know this qualification. Yeah, no, no no, we don't want that. No no, no, no, no, no no, we don't want that. This is this is an art a professional wrestling match. That's what this is. This is supposed to set a standard. We can't be going out there hitting each other with weapons and all types of different things. The rules need to be enforced. Okay, if you make this a node qualification match. I don't trust hyena X. He's a little bit nuts, all right, He's a lunatic. He might just come out there with a gun and tell me. All right, I don't trust this guy. After what I did to him. I have a lot to lose. I have a very bright and amazing career in front of me. I have matches for the rest of the year that are set up opportunities that if I lose because Hyenax is headedness, yeah, I'm gonna be pissed. So let's just do the right thing. Make this. If you're out of the ring, you get counted out. If you don't listen to the referees count you get this qualification, which quests you a point. I might lose my head. I might need to be under control. I might not need a little bit of stiffness when it comes to the rules, you know. I mean, that's that's just fair, you know. But the bottom line is, if you make this that type of match. You're ruining it if you make it multiplification. It's bad. It's a bad decision.
Speaker 1: My apologies. My second step was I make make this a number one contenders match.
Speaker 2: There you go, that's there you got. The last question was a dumb ass one, and this one's a perfect one. It should be the number one contenders match for Jared Diaz is one Division Pro championship belt and I should get it automatically. That's not another story because I beat up by an ex before and I ready put them in my rearview mirror. But hey, we're gonna have this match. It's gonna be fantastic.
Speaker 1: Hold on, hold on, hold on, because your your your IAM match playing a X right is at twenty third at when when the Business Pros Reunion. Right on that same night, it's going to be the champion the Fenian's Championship, Jared Diaz against a guy that had on this platform for a personal favor of mine. If I could dare say so myself, casey liking, So what case.
Speaker 2: Hold one second? Okay, right, this is twenty What do I have here? This is all the money I have in my wild I have fifty dollars on my wallet. Okay, right, this is what you need right now. Okay, because in case you haven't noticed, this is this is what you should be using to pay attention to the only match on the card that matters, because we're going to be the main event. That's great. Jared Diaz is wrestling, awesome, Good for you, bro, congratulations. My point was, yeah, he's wrestling against Casey Liking. I get it. Do you think I care about that match? Do you I'm going for a sixty minute match. Do you think I can focus on anything else. I haven't seen my wife's face in four weeks because I've been training so hard. Are you kidding me? Right now? You think I care about what two other people are gonna do on this card? I don't. I don't care about the people with the shirts the referee is gonna wear. I don't care if their shirts are tucked in. I don't care about the fans. I don't care if the guardrails are set up. I don't care if the drinks are cold. I don't care about anything else but putting Hyaena X down multiple times.
Speaker 1: That's it.
Speaker 2: That's what I care about, is me? The most important thing in the show is me and Hyya X in an other man match.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, well I just said I just said that this to him. Let's you know that it's not guarantee that Jared might win. So if the do come up victorious, you might be facing KC in the future.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Whoever it is high beat, high handed Hyena X. When the bell rings they raise my hand, then I'll care.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, let me see has I'm forgetting right now. I have to wants to stay.
Speaker 2: Any question you want, go ahead, knock it all out. Any question I'm gonna open bucket.
Speaker 1: Trying to remember. I'm trying. I'm losing right now. I remember why I'm gonna ask you or say, uh damn, I forget I forgot it.
Speaker 2: That's Stebruary, this weekend snowbrawl Friday the twenty third. It is on Thursday, Yes, no, twenty third. All my phones are in front of me. Dull, what's Saturday? Whatever? Whatever day? Friday is. Calm down, n y w C sportatorium users, time to think about your questions. Uh, We're gonna sit there and put on a thirty men over the top rope battle. Royal winner gets an open con track shot at the world champion, at the heavyweight champion, Johnny Maloy, and since I already have a camera in front of my face Johnny mLOY ten years ago. Some people seem to have forgotten about this, But you're looking at the person who won Snowbral and guess what, you were champion at the time. How convenient. Now. The thing about this is the rules have seemed to be reversed. Everything seems to be changed. So now it's You're the one that everyone loves and I'm the one that everyone hates. I was the best guy on the card. The fans came out, bought my merch, shook my hand, got my autographed, and I still feel sick to my stomach when I think about it. I still, to this dage feel sick about it. But I'm gonna fix that because I'm gonna win Snowbrawl. You cut my hair, it grew back. When I win Snowbral, I'm going to cash in that opportunity to defeat you for your title, your SAWA heavy Championship, and you know I'm gonna do. I'm gonna cut that stupid freaking beard off your face and set it on fire in the middle of the ring.
Speaker 1: Okay, I guess my last thing I want to ask was, so, when all of this started between the Hyena, right, why why the interest? Like since since the beginning right? Once all started right on all being like making you offered to to help him, to help him be in his corner stand there, and he refused. But why? But insially speaking, why the interests to begin with?
Speaker 2: Simple? Because I saw Hex as a champion that could do great things. But the only thing was he'd got in his own waists sometimes, and I saw flaws, and I saw things that I saw within myself that I wish someone said something, but no one ever does. Everyone just walks by and says, hey, brother, how you doing, brother, shakes your hand and looks the other way. I actually cared about Hyenax. I cared about one division pro. We deserve a champion that does great things, and Hyenax would have been that champion if he just listened to me, because I was right every single time I opened my mouth, every time I showed up where Hex was, I was right. If he ignored me, if I turned the other side, just like all the other people doing this sport, he would have lost the title. Spiders would have been champion right now holding that felt up with his like eight masks and everything that he wears to the ring. But he's not because I was right. I didn't getta thank you. I didn't get any uh type of praise, not even a handshake. I got despised. I got joked at mustache jokes IX. You think you think that went well with me? No, because here I am trying to help do the right thing, care about others, and I get it shoved in my face like a cake that was literally shoved in my face.
Speaker 1: That was the birthday, Friday's birthday, right birthday.
Speaker 2: That's that's that's how you treat somebody on your birthday who brings you a cake and a balloon that we still got in trouble for not getting out of the raptors. But the point is, I try to do the right thing. I try being a better person. But it was shoved in my face, so I shoved it right back in his and I cost him the one division pro championship. And I feel great, and I would do it again. And I literally watch it over and over and over and over and over and over, and then I go, I order some food and then I eat, and I'll have a little seltzer, and I'll sit throw a talk, I'll pet my cast, and then I watch it again and again and again. It just gets funnier every single time.
Speaker 1: But to be fair, to be fair, right, why did you persist when he told you know.
Speaker 2: The first time, I don't handle rejection. Well, I get it, that's fair. But the only thing is, it's like when you have a child that touches a stove and burns his hand. But what does he do? Does he learn from the experience. No, he goes and burns his hand again, and then you have to scold him. And then you have to basically teach this child a lesson. And that's what this Iron Man match on February twenty third is going to be. He burnt himself, so I have to scold him. He pissed on my boots. So now I'm gonna take him by the little stupid hairstyle of his and I'm gonna shove it into the ground, his face all all in there, and then hopefully this time he'll learn that I am not somebody you should take lightly and walk away from. Plan and simple.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, I think that's It's like I said, like, we'll have Hyena X next time.
Speaker 2: Sorry about that. I do good.
Speaker 1: You're good.
Speaker 2: No being here, that's probably gonna hearing him talk.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 2: You know I know what you're watching this by the way, I know you're probably sitting on some fake account or something like that. I just want you to know, fuck you.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say any last words for sign.
Speaker 2: Hyena.
Speaker 1: Okay, all right, so pretend that I'm Hyena hex right as best you can. All Right, what do you say?
Speaker 2: Okay, look at me? Okay, CKX. Last time we were face to face, I took your phone and threw it off a bridge. And I want you to understand this. What I'm going to do to you is not just as a pro wrestler embarrass you. I'm going to hurt you in every way a human being could be hurt, because knowing that I beat you in this iron Man match proves that I'm the better person out of the two, and that I shouldn't have been offering my services to you. You should have been carrying my bags. You should have been asking me for advice, not the other way around. I never asked you for advice in the meantime. But this is the order of pecking that you need to understand.
Speaker 1: You need to be on.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you're in shape, you got the abs, blah blah blah. I got a right hook that can knock you out for thirty seconds, and my car's right. That's about Maybe I'm not gonna use the whole time because I'm gonna sit there gloat and pointing at you. So I'm d like about me like nine times eight times, I can pin you so forever twenty third. You can bring your A game, your S plus game. You can bring your family, you can bring your friends, you can bring your girlfriend, f Yance, you can bring whoever you want. You can bring your third grade teacher. I'm going to show you I am the better of both of us. Also, you look like you wash paper plates and then reuse them. But that's not an that's a different point.
Speaker 1: I mean my grandma does that.
Speaker 2: So basically, if that's your grandmother, your grandmother is somehow related to hyenax. Okay, cool, all right, let me say this hex for the rest of the time between us and this match, because I'm going to see you next Wednesday anyway, So I really don't have a fear of saying anything to you. Yeah, I hope you fall down in front of people that you respect and they laugh at you. I hope every time you try and leave your house you can't find your keys for ten minutes. I want you to understand that this is going to be a great moment in my career and the greatest moment of yours, because this is people may not know this. This is the first time we've actually been in a match together. So you get to stand across from me and I unfortunately have to stand across from you. And when we do this, you're good, but I'm better. If you have a problem with this, well you know where to find me. We give me it at the bridge last time, like we did in person.
Speaker 1: Okay, hey by, stay tuned. February twenty third, twenty twenty five. Right, lo Cation two be determined.
Speaker 2: And your next when I make a hyena scry when I hold his own insecurities and failures in front of them.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, cool, cool, cool, Well this has been very very enlightening stuff here. I've been meaning get to one for a while.
Speaker 2: Thank you. I'm always available. Let me know as long as I'm like not on a plane because next week I'm flying out to Florida because you know, I'm being up Bull James in b RCW and uh so it's gonna be. It's gonna be a good time. It's gonna be it's gonna be a good ton. But anyway, yeah, I'll try and make it. If I'm not sitting there, what's it called having a great meal by the beach or it's got the sun will probably be down, so it's pretty cold out there, so I'll figure something out. I might be poolside with a drink in my hand. Who knows nor pools.
Speaker 1: And norpools and outside?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, right, I heard. I saw there was snow in Florida. I was like, I'm in Miami, so I really don't care. So whatever us you are right now, No, not right now. I'm in Long Island. So I was helping people. I was helping family members move because you know, muscles which high in access and half he's he's built for show. I'm built to go. There's a difference.
Speaker 1: Mmm, okay, okay, you're fuck you heck, you're you're you know.
Speaker 2: Every time I do an interview, like I have to be like I'm gonna hurt you, and I'm gonna beat you, and I'm gonna fucking end you. That's it, bro, all right, we're done here. All right. I'm gonna just fucking murder you. I'm gonna put you on the ground. I'm gonna stop you like a fucking roach. I can't wait. Every day that goes by. I know that I'm in the gym getting better. All right, I'm watching tapes. I'm gonna fucking wash you. Bro.
Speaker 1: Okay, Okay, that that that okay, cool? Cool? Cool? Uh I guess I guess that's that's that feels to say that. Then twenty third, there ain't noa Hecks versus my boy.
Speaker 2: Stephen.
Speaker 1: Stephen persons, sure mats you already know it's listening those are you in charge? Who can make the decisions? As a stip winner becomes the number one contender?
Speaker 2: Edit ed, make it happen, kids, make it happen.
Speaker 1: I have some influence.
Speaker 2: I can will you pencil, just make the ship happen. If not, I'm gonna take your dog.
Speaker 1: I can a dog.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna find out why your mother is. I'm gonna punch in the face. I'm not saying I've stroke, but I can influence that decision like good good, keep that note, Q ship out.
Speaker 1: I'm my apologies.
Speaker 2: Can't hurt this.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. Wait, love Love the mustad the Mustache Club.
Speaker 2: I am the captain of the Mustache Club for a reason because I have the best goddamn mustache and professional wrettling.
Speaker 1: Real quick, real quick, before you go right you plug your upcoming matches and plug your podcast like any other stuff you have.
Speaker 2: To badge podcasts. It's a great podcast because we talk about all the things that people love in life. If you had a room filled the five versions of yourself, basically, this is what you're all going to talk about, that's what my podcast is. And we have a very special announcement also we might I can't say that yet. Sorry, we have a very special announcement on at the end of our podcast. So if you listen, I put it up basically the same night we start at seven o'clock. It's not live. I do it inside my beautiful studio that I have, and yeah, it's gonna be a great time. So it should be up like around nine ten o'clock, depending on when I get it, because I put it up everything myself. So when you when it's up. I'll just follow the Nerd Badge podcast on Spotify. I'll care everything. I'm on Spotify, iHeartRadio, Pandora, what else. There's two more that I'm on. I just got on Piandora. I'm on YouTube, but I'm having problem with the YouTube channel right now because I got a new phone and there's a lot. Let me log into the YouTube page so I'll have everything up on video. I don't know when what else we have? Damn Spotify, iHeartRadio, Pandora, and there's like two more whatever. Just put in Google pop up whatever you have.
Speaker 1: And that's part of the Eye Social Club.
Speaker 2: Am I correct again?
Speaker 1: That's part of the Eye Social Club? Right?
Speaker 2: Maybe? Uh huh yeah. If you definitely have any type of podcasting, what's it called, I am on it. Just google it, download a new app if you need to. It's a great experience. We talk about all the great stuff, movies, television, everything, wrestling. I don't keep wrestling in there a lot because I can literally have my own wrestling podcast, and I feel like everyone has a wrestling podcast. My podcast has grown exponentially over the past like six months because the content that we put out there. We talk about spoilers. We have game shows. We've done a dating game episode before this. I'll give it to that. I'll give this one. I'll be nice, I'll give this one away. We're gonna do a family feud episode, so that's gonna be fun later on this season. I shoot twice a month, so it's a great time. It's only an hour long. Sometimes if it's longer, like we we're gonna end it again next year like we did this year. We do a big comic con episode, so, uh, we interview people at comic Con, like I literally rout out the people with a microphone and be like, hey, listen, tell me a bunch of pods, tell me about your cosplay. Yeah. So I've had celebrities on the show, uh, Nicole Szonada from MTV. I'm working on some new celebrities now, some people that I can't really say or do things because they'll give it away. But yeah, it's it's an ever growing process and uh yeah, I'm happy for everyone who listens, and thank you again. The Nerd Badge podcast and that one all Right Badge podcast.
Speaker 1: I'm gonna put.
Speaker 2: Nerd Badge Podcast as a bit. It's like a Badge of Honor. That's basically watch episode one. Every I describe everything in detail of why I call it that. So yeah, it's a great episode. It's a great episode to watch by itself, great driving, great for workouts. We're pretty funny. We make people laugh. We have over fifty five no, five hundred thousand likes on Instagram, TikTok, and Facebook combined. So that's a new little record that I just like kind of like added up on everything. So all right, I'm getting out of here because everyone's getting mad at me because we're gonna go eat food now. So all right, thanks for having me
Speaker 1: Ir Bet, Bet Bet