Speaker 1: Panel, Man con is on a cruise show. Let's get it, let's go. Yes, sirs, good to be here. Welcome, Welcome intro by DJ Fuse over there.
Speaker 2: Man, thank you man. You did your research rather like listening to all the tunes.
Speaker 3: Yeah, beautiful.
Speaker 1: Now the music is out the project, I mean listen, projects versus bars, all out there for the world to enjoy. Right, this is no industry plan. I saw that going around and I thought, no, no, no, this is a perfect example of preparation and opportunity meeting colliding even and there it is and here we are. Yeah.
Speaker 3: I saw I floated around too.
Speaker 2: I was just like, okay, well, I mean it's it's it's interesting to see. But at the same time, we've definitely been putting the time and effort in before this, and it's just nice that it kind of, you know, all comes together.
Speaker 1: Sir. How many versions of Big Dogs was there until we found the right one? For my understanding, it was about thirteen fourteen versions.
Speaker 2: I mean, no, this we we definitely we can go through a bunch of versions generally when it comes to making any song, that which especially when you're trying to put a video out to it. But it's essentially the same original bit, but we made little tweaks.
Speaker 3: So I would say if you're talking about versions, versions, probably like four or five.
Speaker 1: Okay, was that going back fixing? Yeah, complete versus little lines.
Speaker 2: Just adding little bits and you know, production here and there and just like you know, little tweaks here and there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, that I think made that difference.
Speaker 1: Was that the only song that that that you had to do that with or process?
Speaker 3: This is yeah, this is this is this is standard procedure.
Speaker 2: You're a headache, bro, absolutely, but we got to get it right, yeah, get or you don't do it at all.
Speaker 3: Let's it right, you don't do it all.
Speaker 1: That's the only way growing up, your dad pushed education on you hard, right hard, hard hardcore.
Speaker 3: I think that's a typical brown household, you know what I mean.
Speaker 4: Yeah, Immigrant, you know what I'm saying, mindset like yo, gotta come, we came here, study, uh and get your ship together because.
Speaker 1: Absolutely right, exactly absolutely family house kids, benefit, health benefits, get it all right. Yeah, Like that's the American dream or the dream, I guess absolutely.
Speaker 2: I mean I think it's it's important, especially when you talk about like immigrant households, like for them. Safety is important, right, It's a it's an environment because especially when you come into an environment where safety isn't necessarily guaranteed, they're trying to push that into their you know, their children and the kind of environment that they can bring to them.
Speaker 3: So but it's leave it to people like us to you know, break out of that and try and change that. Yeah, I mean, no hate.
Speaker 2: I think it's a beautiful thing because that's just love at the end of it. And it's worked, and it's you know, it provides that infrastructure.
Speaker 1: But yeah, so your parents, that's that strength, right, Yeah, you're strong if you're out there doing for yourself and you're educated and working hard like yeah, like them.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, absolutely kind of If it's worked for them and others, then it's gonna work for us. But then, you know, people got to find their own too, for sure. I think that's that's I think that's the underlying message at the end of it.
Speaker 1: You know, big dogs hit TikTok. The video hit TikTok and then just caught crazy fire and everyone's wondering, who is this? What's going on here? Right for those who didn't know, And then of course you had the people that have been with you since daily dose, right, and they finally see you do your thing and like, yo, we knew him, you know, years ago, right, and we're filming this video. It's in the Well of Death. Is that what it's called. That's so Indian, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's very Indian. But I was saying I was saying this in the previous interview too. It's it's actually it started in America, so that.
Speaker 3: Was that, right, we gotta thank this like elnevo Or. I mean, it's it was.
Speaker 2: It was sort of just like one of the carnival acts, like the circus, so they had this but Mars, I guess it didn't. I guess it didn't pop off because there's other like carnival acts that are still popular, right, but didn't.
Speaker 3: It went crazy in India.
Speaker 5: Once they started requiring insurance. The circus probably like you know.
Speaker 3: Used to be called the Well. Now it's the well a well death.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 1: When American flew out of the car and they were like that's it, We're done with this one.
Speaker 2: Yeah you could have it exactly take it, man.
Speaker 3: I'm grateful.
Speaker 2: Yes I did, wild I did. I mean, hey, like I just did it for a day. Those guys do it every day, and I was I just wanted to, you know, the experience was was intense, for sure, but you know it was it was definitely the only way that I would do it.
Speaker 1: Yeah, not for sure. Then the comparison started flying, right, they were like, Yo, this is the Indian jay Z, this is the Indian Eminem's. Is that pressure or is that just?
Speaker 2: I mean, that's high praise, man, But at the same time, it's I don't think that's pressure.
Speaker 3: You know, you got to carve out your own way. And these are all.
Speaker 2: People that I love and you know, get inspired from. And it's incredible music that that that these legends have created. You know, I'm just I'm just, you know, a byproduct of so much of music. Right, So if you see influences and all that, I think everybody is a bit of what they listened to and what they're growing up around.
Speaker 1: So now for sure you're deaf Jam India.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I mean we dropped the track with Jam India.
Speaker 1: Yes, okay, got it, got it? Got Who who are some of the other label makes you.
Speaker 2: Know, there's a shout out to Raga, Who's Who's you know, part of Death Jam And there's a couple of others that are out there that I'm not too sure if the circuits over here.
Speaker 3: No, who else is that there?
Speaker 2: Right?
Speaker 1: Saying I want to start crucial India. Are you down?
Speaker 5: Huh?
Speaker 3: India party is of course too easy, right, big movement. Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I grew up all around the world and everyone citizen of the world.
Speaker 2: Yeah, but mainly I think my formative years was in Houston.
Speaker 1: H Town going down.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it down.
Speaker 1: That's right then? What uh Italy?
Speaker 3: Yeah, no, that's it just so Italy was.
Speaker 2: I mean, this is all very Dubai at least six months Dubai, Saudi Egypt, Qatar, Nigeria.
Speaker 1: Because your dad's work. Yeah, so you're just kind of like moving around with him. Yeah yeah, yeah, you call yourself an oil baby. Yeah, it's an oil baby.
Speaker 2: I mean it's it's like just because my pops worked in oil, you know, petroleum. He was just he was just bouncing around and we didn't really have a choice because of it, right, they was just like wherever we had to go. Son of a broken youth. But it's all right, it's a good yeah. Yeah, you go get dragged around.
Speaker 1: Hard to make friends, trauma, all that, all the good time people.
Speaker 5: Yeah much is that being pourtant to the music?
Speaker 3: Yeah you can, I think you can hear it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there's there's some angst and some you know, it takes time to kind of figure out who you are when you when you're dragged around like that. So I think music is a is a byproduct of that. Yeah, just trying to figure out who you are and how you you know, kind of grow into the person that you aspire, right, So I think it's all part of that.
Speaker 1: Are you performing in Mexico tomorrow?
Speaker 3: Not tomorrow tomorrow, but yeah, yeah so soon?
Speaker 2: Yeah, goddamn yeah the jet lag hitting me that five hours dog?
Speaker 3: Yeah? Man, no, I think it's in April that were performed.
Speaker 1: Dope okay the creator Yeah, FK Twigs.
Speaker 3: Amazing, it's gonna be dope.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm super.
Speaker 1: What is the festival out there?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean, I'm just it's cool. It's cool to see the lineups. And this is because these lineups that we'd beat, you know, we'd be jumping and get into too.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm just excited as a fan like you just to go see as well. I'm super excited, but also to perform.
Speaker 1: I'm pretty that's why growing up in Houston you're comfortable around Mexicans. Yeah.
Speaker 3: Absolutely, time, absolutely right, they're.
Speaker 1: Gonna start talking to in Spanish. Dogs, I don't know you're Indian.
Speaker 3: I still get confused with it.
Speaker 2: I can pass man here and there, but my Spanish is now No.
Speaker 5: I heard on one of your songs.
Speaker 4: Here lost the second part, Dog, I was like, wait, was that just fucking saying ship the same ship out door?
Speaker 5: Pack it up?
Speaker 2: That was that was? That was Spanish? And then malay Alam, which was you know my mother tongue. It's South Indian dialect. Yeah, yeah, that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's crazy you.
Speaker 5: Caught that, ye because and then I was like, wait, I don't understand the second part.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I said the.
Speaker 2: Same thing in malay Alum I said, yeah, I switched it. You said one more so we can learn d Ning individ David Individo Ning ding ding.
Speaker 1: Ding.
Speaker 3: That yeah, close enough.
Speaker 5: To give up and.
Speaker 3: Come on the culture respect, respect, David ind ding Ding.
Speaker 2: I feel like if you're in your fucking around bro the man, would you go crazy for this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 5: But you know, I think it's important.
Speaker 4: Dog, are you aware of, like, you know, being Asian and hip hop and what you can do and and what you're doing for for your community.
Speaker 2: I mean, I'm I'm becoming aware because you know, I just started just I just wanted to make music enjoy the process.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, man, And.
Speaker 2: I just want to I just want to make music and push myself creatively and try and reach.
Speaker 3: The pinnacle of what I could be.
Speaker 2: Right, But with that comes the territory of you know, I do come from.
Speaker 3: A country and a culture and and I you know, I have an.
Speaker 2: Opportunity to represent and showcase what it is we have on that side of the world.
Speaker 3: So you know, for better or for worse, I can feel it now.
Speaker 2: And I'm you know, I'm learning to come to terms with it, learning to to balance it out because at the end, we're only human and uh, you know, it just depends on how you go about this. So you know, I'm I'm I'm learning to take it all in, brother.
Speaker 1: That's right.
Speaker 4: I'm rooting for you because of that, bro, because it's no easy task. Dog, And I think you serve as you can serve up as a bridge brow in a hub and you're gonna be like the fucking say.
Speaker 2: That talk dog. Yeah right, We'll see man. For me at the same time, it's just it's just work, you know. I want to keep pushing and doing it, doing what it is I do with the team that I have and the environment that I've created, and because there's so much more that's out there right from my side of the world, and I think it's important to be able to facilitate that, not just for me, but for everybody else that comes on the back of that. You say bridge, that's a powerful word because it's after you cross, other people can cross too.
Speaker 1: That's right, that's right, that's the bridge you leave behind, right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, said that.
Speaker 1: Your FIFA licensed the song Big Dogs.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, yeah, yeah, you know you grow up playing FIFA, so it's crazy.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I love it.
Speaker 2: Who Jack.
Speaker 3: MLB used it as their official postseason something else. Yeah crazy, Sorry your team didn't make it.
Speaker 2: If you're mean, I'm an Astas fan, but just because I'm from Houston, I don't watch.
Speaker 3: It's like we come from a place where they play cricket.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, different dog outside that ship on Netflix. Man, Yeah, they get paid. Man goes hard man top athletes. Yeah, yeah, they're they're up there man. When it comes to yeah there financial have they reached out.
Speaker 4: To performat like what the equivalent of like the World Cup or the or the Super Bowl.
Speaker 2: Uh No, but that's I think it's like the timing of the years and stuff. And again, like you know, if it comes, it comes said, you know, would that.
Speaker 5: Be a moment you think your family would realized like he made it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, like all the other sports are like, but when it comes down to this and be like all right.
Speaker 1: Finally you do something. When you see you're you're trying to be proud, it's.
Speaker 2: Like, now we don't have to worry about you. Yeah, absolutely, because they were worried. For sure, let's worried.
Speaker 1: He at school? Was it like tough for you? And then one night you got arrested and that gave you like some street credit or that gave you like the look.
Speaker 2: I mean, it's it's like it's like, I mean, I think the way that my head works is to not get arrested because I think like it's just about not being like you could do whatever it is that you want, but you got to make sure you get your keep your eyes and.
Speaker 3: Ears open to whatever.
Speaker 2: But I think it just came with the environment and everything that I was involved in, you know, I'm not saying that I'm fucking perfect.
Speaker 1: No one is.
Speaker 3: Man the police, I was definitely, I was definitely on some ship. Yeah. Yeah, So I'm glad you speak to it.
Speaker 2: You speak to a change man with a lot of I mean, it's like in terms of just evolution, right, like we still we still sometimes get with the Shenanigans and you know, it happens.
Speaker 3: Yeah, everybody's I mean, we're all human at the end, you're.
Speaker 1: Having a good time. Things get a little out of hand, absolutely, but it gets smacked.
Speaker 3: Absolutely.
Speaker 2: But I do think that it's also you know, just a byproduct of you know, the environments that we live now.
Speaker 1: For sure, two guys out that way, the south right, Houston, that Mexican ot mm hm and yourself, hone of my kind made a lot of noise this year.
Speaker 3: Yeah right, he's so good.
Speaker 1: Man is crazy, right, I love that guy.
Speaker 2: Yeah. The way he roses is everything, everything rose everything. Have you guys think No, No, we've been, we've been in talks, but I mean in terms of management. But I think it's definitely I would love for that to happen all the time, is right.
Speaker 1: It's amazing Brown exactly do you get it? Brown around.
Speaker 5: I said, Brown, there's no turning around.
Speaker 2: I said, they're preaching this in India and they're just like, hey, everyone's around here, Rother, I don't know what you Oh, yeah, right.
Speaker 1: We're brown. We don't turn down dog, you feel me? Absolutely no, we go all the way up, man, I know, ma kind so much? Right? Is there is there a project in the works. There's obviously an album, there's an EP somewhere.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean there's a project definitely that we're working on. You know, I won't put a label to it, but it is a bigger body of work than just one song.
Speaker 3: So I'm enjoying that process. I think it's important and I'm just learning as I go.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I'm just trying to make sure that I get the right pieces together, you know, like you mentioned, If we try and link up with the right folks and you know, get the right sounds and messages to build that bridge, everything else will follow.
Speaker 1: Yeah. Man, you know, we know a song I love is World Domination. I think your feature on that call could have been on that right, Like.
Speaker 3: Man, these are that that'd be amazing.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 2: I love that side too, because we also that's uh, we have a band called till apes that we experiment with some like neo soul jazz kind of music and just mixing that with hip hop would be amazing. If we got a call on the feature, man, we've done.
Speaker 1: It crazy, right, Yeah, I said Genghis was crazy too, dog. I love that, Thank you. It's almost like you're going back and forth with yourself. Yeah.
Speaker 2: I mean, like I said, it's a journey, right, and you know, Genghis is just a byproduct of sights and scenes that we see in India, you know, and the headspaces that we get into because of it too, right, And I think throughout the journey it's I ortant to kind of showcase that as well, because once again, like I think, people have a uni dimensional perspective of India from here, and that's okay because you know that applies to every country, right, everything.
Speaker 3: Everybody's got their things going on within your country.
Speaker 2: It gets you know, that's not minimizing anything that happens here or there. It's just how people are. You get caught up in your bubble. But you know that's I think that's why music is so cool, right, or just any art form in general, you can go ahead and showcase what is actually going on or how you feel, right and as and that reflects on the people, so that these stereotypes and type you know, type casts that we have are broken because of that, right, And so I think that that's the cool thing about just being able to create like this man, you know. And it's also like a responsibility in a certain way.
Speaker 1: So responsibility, that's right, Yeah, sure's up, Jack.
Speaker 2: What's your biggest struggle would you say right now that you've had to adjust to now that you're being pulled like every which way.
Speaker 3: You know, you said you're you have your jet Like, what's that biggest struggle? It's probably the jet lag?
Speaker 2: Yeah, because you know, we and right when you get comfortable with this side of the world, I'm going back to India, you know, and it's just like for now, it's that, but you know, it's it's it's just, uh, it's just getting acclimated to the kind of movement that comes with the travels and everything and also the you know, the conversations because you know, it's it's different over here, right, and we've had it different for the past. I've had a different with the past twelve years over there. But you know, I'm just balancing it out, trying to keep these habits that I have. You know, as and as you travel, you don't get to necessarily practice.
Speaker 3: Certain things here and there, So trying to find a balance with that.
Speaker 1: No, that's right. You know, I saw you on stage. You embraced Prime Minister duty. I believe mody mody is that?
Speaker 3: Is?
Speaker 1: That? Is that big where you come from? Or do you you know here you take a picture with Trump or Biden or Kamala Harris, you're gonna get shipped for it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, No, there's definitely it came with its with its uh, with its ship for sure. But I think you know that Indian political atmosphere is, ah, it's a little hectic, it's different.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just came to represent my country at the end of it, and I think when you get called like that, that's an important thing, you know, because there's more to it. But yeah, it was it was you know, I came and it was it was a great way just to we kind of we kind of came. That was right when we came to the country for the first time in America too, so we kind of just brought things together for sure.
Speaker 1: For sure, when you come out here. Do you look for the best Indian food or we go straight Mexican food.
Speaker 3: Bro, I get plenty of Indian food in India.
Speaker 5: Yeah.
Speaker 2: So yeah, I was in I was in Houston, you know for the weekend, and we was just going to town on the Mexican food. And there's so many there's so many similarities too, right, Yeah, Like there's a lot of you know in terms of the palettes and the ingredients that I but it's also different, right, So like I'm just I'm here for.
Speaker 3: It, man, Okay, I'm really gonna judge you on this. When rhetor Green saw red all right.
Speaker 5: Yeah dog for me, it depends on the dog.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, rein sauce.
Speaker 5: If it's gonna meet that red sauce, that's what.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know, I was.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm gonna have a clear image when I get back. I'm gonna spend like a week or two in Houston, and I'm gonna get back to you because I feel like Texas. The Mexican food in Texas is like, but I hear good things about l A.
Speaker 1: Yeah, La and San Diego. We got we got fire Mexicans. You know what I'm saying, Like find if you're not in pain after you eat it. You didn't neat enoughing, you didn't do it right. You know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Now, I feel that over here, Yeah I will.
Speaker 5: You can't go down the street.
Speaker 3: I can tell you that I understand that.
Speaker 2: I feel like it's a little Yeah, it gets a little boogie when you on certain sides of town and I want to get to like the I want to really get into the good.
Speaker 1: The window has to have a letter B on it.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, great.
Speaker 5: To be real, do you consider yourself a boogie person?
Speaker 3: I just I just consider myself a person.
Speaker 1: Man.
Speaker 3: If I like it, I like it. If I don't, you know, we'll see.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 2: So it's like as we go, Well, my tastes are evolving too, right, But I'm always someone that you know, I like simple things in my household, you know. I dress a certain way, live a certain way, you know, try not to let things get to my head.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we'll see you have this conversation with me, you know later.
Speaker 5: Yeah, because we all, like you said, we evolved.
Speaker 4: When you meet somebody that they're in a certain place in their life, dog connect with them again.
Speaker 5: They're in a different space. You just never know. I like you say, simple, dog, that's what it's about. For simple the necessities.
Speaker 1: Like keep calm, keep calm.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I think I think as especially with what's you know, the current events, I try and find simplicity because things can get complex complex, right, And I think that applies to anyone that's trying to pursue anything that's worthwhile in their life. Right, you got to remember what it is and what it isn't mm hmm.
Speaker 3: Simple as that.
Speaker 1: Who's d M D Man. As far as the hip hop community, show you love, show you support man, maybe maybe they want to jump on a remix. Oh man.
Speaker 2: I speaking of remix, I'm like I said, these are things that are on the way, might possibly very much be happening, you know.
Speaker 3: But I'm also something me intro.
Speaker 1: That bitch like we're on the radio, bro, Like we're on the radio, dog, let me get in there.
Speaker 3: It will definitely we will. You guys will have access to it for sure, thanks man.
Speaker 5: Dog, you'll get it. When everybody else gonna say we will take a personal doc hobies, you.
Speaker 1: Don't hear when everyone else does.
Speaker 3: But that's our love man.
Speaker 2: At the same time, like I'm someone that firmly believes in you know, without saying it, I'll show it that happens to happen