Speaker 1: Get ready all right once again on a Wednesday, April thirty, twenty twenty five.
Speaker 2: Allegedly, according to that thing we call a calendar, this Theocelli effect. You listening to it wherever the hell and whenever the hell you're listening to it. Welcome to it anyway tonight. What I wanted to get into in this separated podcast is something completely different, as they used to say in the Land of Monty Python. A couple of things. One. I got into this weird situation because I got an email from Maria Heller and she had apparently decided to have a conversation with deep Seek. People are doing this a lot lately, by the way, where they're having these discussions let's call them with the different AI programs, right, you know, let's see what happen, weppens when we try and get you some sort of information. You know, I can I get an article, Can I get some new something about a topic I've discussed or studied in the past, Or how about if I get a summation out of the AI jungle about something that I want information on. Well, Maria decided that she would ask deep Seek, which is the Chinese open AI which you know was built for like fractions of pennies on the dollar compared to the ai that we've done in America about how her work would be remembered when she was gone. And I found that fascinating. And I'll tell you what. I'll even give you a little bit of it if you want. Right here, and now let's see, I think I have it loaded up here. Yeah. And the funny thing is she sent it out to her listeners and I looked at it and I responded to it. But first let me read from it what it says here? Right, How is it Maria Heller would be remembered after she's gone? Right? Okay? Yeah, like your thoughts on how? Okay? Here we go. Maria Heller is a pioneering independent media host, podcasting since two thousand, making her show one of the longest running on the Internet. Known for her unfiltered Brooklyn style commentary, she covers politics, spirituality, social justice, and alternative perspectives, often key aspects of oh wait, critiquing excuse me, critiquing mainstream narratives, and powerful figures like Donald Trump. Key aspects of Maria Heller's work include long running podcast and independent media hosts. The Maria Heller Show, producing four to five episodes weekly with over eight hundred hours of archived content. Focuses on in depth interviews with authors, activists, and researchers, allowing guests to speak freely without corporate censorship. Known for her sharp critiques of government, intelligence, agencies and corporate media, controversial and eclectic topics. Discusses conspiracy theories eg. FBI's targeting of Tupac shakor CIA operations, explorers spiritually spirituality, excuse me, reiki, intuition and holistic healing, advocates for animal rights, vegetarianism, and progressive causes. Co hosts shows and collaborations. Recently co hosted Hell in High Water with Chuckocelli, discussing protests, geopolitics, and media blackouts. Listeners supported model. Her work is entirely funded by subscribers, rejecting corporate sponsorships to mainstream editorial, independence, legacy and alternative media. Often compared to figures like Alex Jones or James Corbett, but with a more spiritual and grassroots focus. Praised for her fearless interviewing style and dedication to uncovering suppressed truths. Okay, all of that is how deep Seek described Maria Heller. So I wrote back to Maria and I said, you know what, I'd be afraid they ask what the hell deep Seek would think of me being remembered, because I don't think I'll be remembered. I think I will disappear into the memory hole. And she wrote back to me something about it. We wrote back and forth a little bit and later on, just like all these other and there's entire YouTube channels now devoted to I just decided to have this conversation with chat GPT because that's the most popular one. But yeah, but people are doing this now. This is like the new thing. Like I said, let's have a conversation with Jack the chat GPT. John Gold has conversations with chat gpt about nine to eleven all the time. Anyway, I finally decided what the hell and asked, And I'm gonna put the whole text of it in the show notes for this podcast and let you guys read it for yourselves what I asked about how I'd be remembered. And I'm not going to read the whole thing. I'll just give you a couple of highlights, right chuck Ocelly, the host, of the Ocelli effect has built a niche but dedicated following through his long form interviews, deep dives into conspiracy theories, geopolitics, and counter cultural topics. If he were to pass away tomorrow. By the way pause here, I asked, if Chuck Ochelly dies tomorrow, how will his work and he be remembered anyway back to it? If he were to pass away tomorrow, his legacy would likely be remembered in a few key ways. As a Maverick independent researcher interviewer, o'kelly's work exists outside mainstream media, appealing to those skeptical of conventional narratives. He would be remembered for in depth conversations, his willingness to engage with controversial figures and explore fringe theories in detail, eclectic topics excuse me covering everything from jfk assassination theories, two deep state conspiracies, UFOs, and alternative history platform for outsider voices, giving a microphone to researchers, journalists, and thinkers often excluded from traditional outlets. As part of the alternative media landscape, his show contributed to the broader quote truth seeking end quote community alongside figures like Alex Jones, James Corbett, and Russ Baker. While not as widely known, his audience would likely memorialize him as an underappreciated investigator who asked tough questions. Anyway, they have a bunch of things about you know, possibilities, and the only memorial that would be held would be by you guys who listened to this show. Anyway. I thought that was fascinating, and especially because I've been playing with some of these you know, different AI models and stuff lately, and weird things are happening to me on the internet in general. And I'll tell you what I'm gonna do. I'm going to come back and I've got a strange story to tell you after I take a little break here about one of the things that happened to me recently. I've had strange communications from strange people, and I keep many of these things to myself. In fact, that's been one of my key elements when I learned certain things ahead of time, and recently, by the way I even learned. And I meant to throw this in on the last podcast, so the show notes might be for in the last podcast. But the thing is this, if I forget to put it here. That whole story I told you about, you know, Lacy, New Jersey, and you know it's called Fork and River, and that massive fire that occurred recently. Guess what the investigative reporters it took them like three days to track down what I already knew regarding the bonfires and all this other stuff, and how this kid's a mud truck kid. And yeah, just letting you know, if you follow up on that story, you'll find that I told you about it before the investigative journalists on the ground even got it. And I'm down here in Georgia. I just know the area and I know exactly what happened. Anyway, there's a lot of cases where, believe it or not, I've traveled to, lived in, or known the people involved. And I keep to myself some of the connections I've had in the past because I don't have them anymore. I'm virtually disconnected everybody except those of you who listen to this show. You're my only connection to the outside world, basically outside of missus Owen Frankie. But anyway, a weird thing did happen to me this week that I'm going to report to you, guys and see what happens. And I've also got one news story to read from just one. But this is not a news show. This is an exploration of the strange and fascinating interactions of the online community that you guys might not be having because you're not me and you don't put yourself out there to be a target or to be screwed with and everything else. And I'm not going to talk about death threats tonight. I've got a whole series I want to do on my death threats and various other you know, when I pissed people off and aggravated them and I'm not even sure how, and the various things they've threatened to do to me and all that. But on your behalf, because I want to present to you something unique, and I want to bring more truth to you than others, and I want to bring to you real world perspectives, like no matter how much they argue about are we in a recession or rena or it's just good for the business, all of that, You know, what I boil it down to the reality is your world actually changing or do you just feel better or worse about it? And therefore you think your world is changing around you. These are valid questions and we've always got to keep them in check. And in the next segment, you and I are going to explore something together and see if I've entered the twilight zone yet another unreal interaction, or have I caught a strange break. Perhaps I'm just the target of another joke, not like the Sanders kid who got told he was drafted and then wasn't drafted. And you know, people are paying hundreds of thousands of dollars worth of fines later on or anything people have screwed with me generally don't pay for it if it's just internet stuff. In the old days, when you had to deal with me in person and I was a much less grounded individual emotionally and psychologically, people didn't dare screw with me like they do now. And if they knew me better, and God help them, if I ever had the resources to deal with them properly, they wouldn't do it now either. But let's see what you guys think about the next segment and the weirdness that's going on. And again, one more news story that is related to the strangeness, and it's not Internet hookers on Skype this time, and it's not the weird pornography feed and live girls that want to, you know, get in touch with you on Twitter x or the Facebook hookers that come and go and bounce around. And usually that's a guy using fake pictures. And I guess it's not that hard to get pictures of some girl's feet, And when you know, you can run a whole foot fetish website and not really have to work all that hard for your money. I don't object to any of it, but I gotta tell you it's a strange, disconnected landscape. And perhaps I'm being tapped on again by the underbelly stick around and let's see if the o'celly effect is something that's affecting me. How about that one for.
Speaker 3: A Wednesday or Woden's Day, as you might say.
Speaker 4: Revel legs through calm sage.
Speaker 5: Oh Shell.
Speaker 6: The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the Times and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis. President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island aren't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroyed because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, the Warstate dot com.
Speaker 2: Quick live spot from your humble host. Two things I want to remind you about. I'm still accepting a written work for The o'chelly Effect front page weekly Reader, which is launched now finally. I know I delayed it by a couple of weeks, but I was waiting on my backlog of articles to build up. I only have a handful. I still need unique voices. If you've got any type of prose article, academic or otherwise. If you've got a demonstration, you want an illustration, you want an exhortation or an exhibition that you think won't get printed or seen anywhere else because it's rarefied information that might rub people the wrong way. Bring it to me. There are no rules except we got to stick to You know, don't make death threats or fling around accusations without proof about people. You know, stuff that's libelous or legally actionable. Don't do that. But send me your original work, poems, songs like I said, illustrations that are put in order, like a slideshow, a PowerPoint if you will. That could be done on the website and it'll be on the front page at o'chelly dot com. All you gotta do is send it to info at o'chelly dot com. That's the email address where I'm collecting all that stuff, and I'm willing to hear from the most well known author to the guy who's never done it before. You don't feel like blogging, you don't want to go through the substack jungle. Bring it to me info at o'chelly dot com. I'll be more than happy to accept your written work and present it to my little world of listeners who are definitely in search of new and exciting information. Info at o'celly dot com. Send it there and be on the o'celly effect front page Weekly Reader. Oh ahead, Carlin.
Speaker 6: About the JFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Right, well, what do you want to know? Dy Baker's wild claim Oswal girlfriends he knew? Ruby and Arry answer weapons? Really, I imagine I could claim I have four wheels. It doesn't make me a wagon, but okay, the.
Speaker 7: Building and I'm trying to prevent the murder of John Kennedy.
Speaker 2: Come on now has a.
Speaker 6: Real effort on the DAFA assassination.
Speaker 2: Go to Amazon dot com enter Judith Baker in her own words. You'll get the results for a digital copy of a book where Walt Brown utilizes her own words and the known evidence in the case to get at well, a different perspective. Let's say you can get Judith Barry Baker in her own words from the author himself, signed if you request it by contacting Kacker Brown at kias jfk at aol dot com. It's a fun book and it actually dissects the many, many fantastic claims Judith Barry Baker in her own.
Speaker 8: Words The War State by Michael Swanson explains the great national transformation that took place and put the Kennedy presidency in the context of the times, and reveals never before published information about the Cuban missile crisis.
Speaker 6: President Kennedy would not have been assassinated if he had been president two hundred years ago. His assassination took place in the context of the Cold War and the rise of the national security state. Before World War II, the United States was a continental republic. In the decade that followed, it became an imperial superpower. Generals such as Curtis LeMay not only wanted to invade Cuba, but knew that there were short range missiles on the island arn't with nuclear warheads that they could not destroy because they were on mobile launchers. Their invasion could have led to a Third World War, and they wanted to go to war anyway. The War State by Michael Swanson reveals why, and we'll show you what President Kennedy was up against. For more information, The War State dot Com revel.
Speaker 4: Through Calm Sage. Here Hill, oh, Selly, that James.
Speaker 2: R.
Speaker 7: In all the world.
Speaker 5: Your yeah, m hm.
Speaker 4: M hm.
Speaker 8: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 6: Mm hmmmm.
Speaker 2: Nuclear holocaust.
Speaker 4: You know what uranium is, right, thing called nuclear weapons and other things like lots of revel through conversage.
Speaker 7: Here is.
Speaker 8: Shell you.
Speaker 4: Oh silly fast.
Speaker 2: Show, right Jay? So you are the.
Speaker 1: Get ready for.
Speaker 7: So?
Speaker 2: Segment number two here of this particular podcast han A Wolden's Day, and I wanted to get a quick check in with guess who uh nature Boy's evil twin who I am trying to book to see if I can get Nature Boy and his evil twin on the same show at the same time. Anyway, I haven't listened to this clip in advance, but here it goes.
Speaker 7: The artificial ingredients in tone grifting cult leader had a rally in Michigan last night. I'd like to read you some of what he said verbatim. Do you have the stomach for it? Are you ready?
Speaker 2: He likes that ding noise with the verbatim, doesn't he verbatim?
Speaker 4: Ding?
Speaker 2: I love these video messages anyway, but Nature Boy's voice is undeniable. Here these guys and they look similar, they really do. Anyway, back to him, I haven't heard this, so you're hearing the first time with me.
Speaker 7: Here we go, bear with me. I will here's my friend Blacks for Trump. I like that guy.
Speaker 5: He follows me, he follows me. We love you. Your whole group has been so supportive over the years. I want to thank you everyone. I pay you a fortune.
Speaker 7: I don't know. I don't even know who the hell he is. I just like him. Thank you very much. Thank all the fellas. Thank them all.
Speaker 2: Man. That is funny, though. He's bringing up something that I think is always funny at the Trump rallies when he's like, where's my African American? I love these guys. They're so great. I'm so happy you showed up. See blacks love me. The blacks, they love me. It's beautiful. It's absolutely perfect. Like that phone call. The Blacks love me. Everybody loves Trump except you dishonest, disgusting, sick people in the media, even though I keep going for interviews all the time and I get the best treatment.
Speaker 7: We're here tonight in the heartland of our nation to celebrate the most successful first one hundred days of any administration in the history of our country. And that's according to many many people. This is the best they say one hundred days start of any president in history. And everyone is saying it.
Speaker 2: That cracks me up because that's been the mainstream talking point for the entire day today. And I think he put this out like last night or the night before he recorded this, but yeah, this has been all day long. He keeps saying this. This is the best hundred days. I am so successful. Everything is going so well. The country's happy, we're perfect, we're winning the trade war. We haven't made any deals yet, but they're all begging, please, sir, please sir. We need to make a deal, sir. They're all coming except I'm not making a deal with that Abrego Garcia guy. It's not photoshopped. You say it's photoshopped. Why would you say that, You're very dishonest mainstream media people. It's MS thirteen on his knuckles. That's it. Case closed. Anyway, back to Nature Boy's evil twin.
Speaker 7: We've just gotten started. You haven't seen anything yet. It's all just kicking in and week by week, we're ending illegal immigration. We're taking back our jobs and protecting our great American auto workers and all of our workers. Frankly, we're protecting all of our workers. We're restoring the rule of law, which was sort of out of the window with this crazy guy. We had. How the hell did that guy ever become president? Could somebody explain to me how the hell did that happen? A lot of auto jobs coming. Watch what's happening. The companies are coming in by the tens. You've got to see what's happening. They all want to come back to Michigan and build cars again. You know why, because of our tax and tariff policy. They're coming in from all over the world. They're opening up plants, and they're talking to us all day and all night.
Speaker 2: Well, it's gonna be difficult if they're getting materials from anywhere except maybe Ukraine with that new deal that they're forcing them to sign. But if you got to get steel or you know, rocks or minerals or any elements from other countries, you know you're gonna be paying a heavy tariff and you're gonna have to pass along that cost. But pay no attention to that. Anyway, I thought we should hear from his evil twin, who's obsessed with the anti Trump thing. I think it's funny the two of them will clash. It'll be really interesting. The dance, I think would be so I could just put them both on Mike and lean back and shut off mine and listen for about an hour. I think it'll be interesting radio. Hopefully I can get that done. But here's the weird story and the main story for tonight. Forget about Trump and the news and all that, except I got one final news story that I found the interest. And this is from the Associated Press, and again I'll uh, what in the hell is going on here? Whoops? Okay, something happened strangely here and I'm gonna have to uh yeah, I'm gonna have to get my article. Uh, and I'm gonna put it in the live chatroom at ochelli dot com, so you guys can you know, you guys can check it out. But anyway, Ocelli dot com, if you go in the live chatroom, you can always roll it back. And I just put the article that I'm about to read from in the chat room. So here we go. The home of Elon Musk's SpaceX could become an official Texas city called star Base. Kid you not? Okay? This is by Jim Jim excuse me, Virtuno all right, which was apparently updated on April thirtieth, and that's today, of course, at about four to twenty six pm Austin, Texas ap Elon Musk has for years made Texas a business home and playground, launching rockets, building cars, and dreaming about creating a utopian enclave for his workers on the rural outskirts of the state capitol. Now, a new Musk project is on the brink of victory an election Saturday to officially turn a small patch of coastal South Texas home to his rocket company SpaceX, into a city known as Star Base. If Musk prevails, which appears likely since the small number of residents eligible to vote include his employees, it will be a victory for the megabillionaire who's I thought he's a trillionaire. Okay, I'm pulling away from the article. Sorry, mega billionaire whose popularity has waned since he became the chainsaw wielding public face of President Donald Trump's federal job and spending cuts and sunk more than twenty million into a failed effort to Wisconsin Supreme Court elections. Profits at his Tesla car company have plummeted. Okay, there's all this stuff. As of Tuesday, nearly two hundred of two hundred and eighty three eligible voters had already cast an early ballot. According to county election records, the list of names so far does not include Musk, who voted in the county in the November elections. The cosmic dateline sounds like a billionaire's vanity project in an area where the man and his galactic dreams already enjoy broad support from residents and state and local officials. But they're creeping concerns that the city vote and companion efforts in the state legislature will give Musk in his company town too much control over access to a popular swimming and camping area known for generations as the poor People's Beach. All right, this is one of those you know, local struggle versus the rich man coming in and doing a thing and Star base. Why not Texas is its own independent place, And what the hell? If Musk wants to plan his flag there, why not let him plant his own city there. He's got the money to do it, let him do it. What the hell? And he's gonna buy the boats or have his employee's vote the way he wants, I'm sure. Anyway, why do I bring up Elon Musk and this interesting story that again just came out today and it is of interest and you can read it again from the link at o'chelly dot com. But here's the strange thing. Through an account not known on X to be Elon Musk, I was contacted and told that I was now privileged to have been chosen to interact with Elon Musk and he wanted to talk to me. Now, I'm not going to give you the full contents of the discussion because I'm skeptical at this point because I don't think Elon Musk knows who I am, cares about me, or anything like that. But Elon Musk said it's him, and I said, look, I doubt it's you, and it's probably somebody playing a game with me. But I'm just an independent media guy and this and that, and I live in Making, Georgia, and you know, I live in a poor town. I'm not generally your kind of people. So we went back and forth a few times, and then he said that he doesn't have time for typing these chats and whatnot, and he'd rather talk to me on something else. So I went and I signed up for a signal chat, which is one of the things that he asked if I had I signed up work created an account But the weird thing about this is, Okay, yeah, Chuck, you're being jerked around by a guy who says he's Elon Musk, which, by the way, a couple of weeks ago, I had somebody approach me asking me if I wanted to join the Illuminati as well. But then he sent me a voice message too, And it was during the back and forth when I said, you know, come on, man, you can't really be Elon must talking to me. This is the voice message I got.
Speaker 7: Hey, it's me Elon.
Speaker 9: I'm not hit to convince you on anything because I got other valuable things to do with my time. The thing that's worth doing is trying to improve our understanding of world and gain a.
Speaker 7: Better appreciation of that.
Speaker 9: Because I gave you the privilege to chat with me.
Speaker 2: Okay, that's what I got. Now, I don't know, and I feel rather doubtful that Elon Musk would take the time to talk to me. Trillionaires don't have time for people like me. But if he does, I don't even know where to begin having a conversation with the guy. I mean what I'm going to get into an argument with him about Doze and how he doesn't know how government works and he shouldn't be doing that. Nah, that's not going to work well. I mean, what should I say to Elon Musk? How about this? Guys, you write to me at BLINDJFK Researcher at gmail dot com. Okay, and you tell me what I should try to talk to Elon Musk about, because the guy and I've heard of this kind of stuff happening before with certain other figures, And quite honestly, I've been contacted by an extremely famous figure who was listening to the show for a while and didn't want their name known or being connected to me, but wanted to talk to me a little. And I held that conversation in complete confidence because that was part of what they asked me to do. And I really wish that this person was still listening to me. I really wish he was, because if he was. Hell, I never asked him for any money, even though he's got plenty. I didn't ask him for anything except you know, we had a kind of a friendship. I thought then he had some issues and he didn't have time for me anymore. And I think he's gone away. He's not listening to the show anymore. But for a while he was. It wouldn't be the first time a well known person. It would be the richest person to ever contact me. But you know, strange thing, and this guy, with a snap of his fingers or dropping the bucket proverbially one way or another, could change my life and the lives of a whole lot of you guys listening to this show and any of the friends I've ever had, in an instant if he wanted to. If this is actually the guy, now, this could be an intricate game and I could just be being gamed and I would hate that, but maybe that's funny to somebody, and maybe me getting catfished this way is you know, more fun for somebody to do. Because I never accept any of these, you know, overtures from the various internet hookers and you know women who tried to come on to me. I really appreciate you, and I think I'm in love with you already, even though you know, and they're probably using a stock photo or a picture of their sister or something, and it's a dude, maybe screwing with me whatever. I don't accept any of those contact requests, but I accept any offers of friendship normally, and a guy like this, just like the other famous person I had been speaking to, would use an account that wouldn't seem like it's theirs, because any of their public front facing stuff is going to be inundated with nonsense and constantly full and if they wanted to have a legitimate interaction with somebody, they would have to do it this way. So am I talking to elon Musk or not? I don't know, but I guess I'm gonna have to check out my Signal app lined out. I gave him my contact and I'm also going to publish it here with the show notes and give you guys my contact if you want to contact me on Signal. And by the way, that is the same app that Hegseth just got in trouble for right you know, using it. It's not a very well secured app, but it is very popular with certain types of people, and I would not be shocked if Musk decided to use that instead of even his own X. But if I owned X, I would have probably one hundred X profiles to do different things, you know, and that could be as well. This guy could have, you know, ten different things. But then again, this could just be some jerk entertaining himself because he's got nothing better to do, and he's just playing with me. I don't know. Let me know if you've ever been contacted by Elon Musk, how about that. You know. I would like to talk to him, I really would. I would like to impress upon him some things that I don't think he's aware of. And since he does have a particular amount of power financially, politically, etc. I'd like to see him wield it in a better way. And I would love to just be able to talk to somebody who can do some of the things he does. Not that I've never spoken to somebody of high intelligence I have, but somebody who wields this kind of power one way or another in the public's mind, in the pop culture, in the business world, et cetera, and now in the White House directly, you know, pretty much running a part of the government without ever having to be elected. And it didn't even cost him that much to buy his way in, quite frankly, and he's not having to bend over backwards to kiss Trump's ass, like you know Zuckerberg over there, who's trying to make up will please mister Trump. Bubby A good boy. Now here's a couple million dollars. Are you happy now, mister Trump, I've unsuspended all of your accounts and I don't care what you say anymore. You can literally shoot somebody in the face on my fifth avenue. Zuckerberg, of course, he's not having to do that. Interesting guy. So I'm I would love it to be true that I'm speaking with Elon Musk, but I guess we'll have to see if true. Guaranteed my life and the lives of people who listen to the show are going to change that much. I can assure you if I can get in good with the guy and I can convince him to do a few things, we will have change in a bunch of people's lives and the opportunity to participate in some things to make anything better on this planet. I'm happy for it now. Is he the guy who's gonna do it? I got my opinions, and is he the real guy? I've got my opinions, but I don't know. I just don't know anyway. Maybe it's a common thing. There's one hundred guys out there who have been approached by Elon Musk, and it's a big joke, and I just don't know the punchline yet, so I'm revealing it to you guys this time. Now. Last time, I was able to verify that I was speaking to the very famous person directly in a phone conversation. It wasn't a deep fake, none of that. This could all be an orchestrated thing. And I don't even know what the motive would be except to entertain themselves. And it's pretty elaborate way to entertain yourself, So I don't know. Anyway, I figured i'd leave you with that, and that is a unique thing, and I do see in the chat room right now. Yeah, well, okay, you're asking, okay, gave you the privilege? That's that's a reference literally to what he typed to me about how he likes to give a privilege to some fans because he's you know, on high and just the privilege to some common people to actually be able to interact with him and chat a bit. That was a text. I didn't reveal all the texts, but that's what he's referring to there in that piece. And yeah, I'll tell him to call in on Friday. I got I can't get you know, good friends of mine that I've known for years to call in on the Friday show. But what the hell, I'll ask the person alleging to be Elon Musk to call in. So there you go. Anyway I thought, And yes, the Weekly Reader is based on the idea that we used to get these weekly Reader magazines and it went on for like thirty years, the Weekly Reader magazine in school. That is what I'm paying homage to with the thing I'm doing on the front page now. And I've only just put out my little introduction. But we're gonna hear from Larry Hancock and Alex Harris, and a poet named Carla, and a few other people that are writing or have written pieces in the coming weeks. Matter of fact, starting as soon as I handle part of the Skype transition, we're going to publish the very first article, which should have something to do with the transitions of technologies. But who knows, maybe I'll have to write an article or hey, if I've got Elon Musk on board, maybe he could whip up something for me to put on the front page. Eh. Anyway, I make no claim that I'm certain about any of this. I'm just presenting to you what has been presented to me, and that's the best I can do most of the time, although sometimes I'm very convinced about the evidence I have in front of me, and I'm able to analyze things in a unique way, much like that whole thing on the Greek topic I had talked about during the last show, where he had this thing on YouTube where it's a lookout for Charlie is the YouTube channel, and the guy pulls apart audio and finds hidden messages in audio, and I'm hearing completely different things because my brain is processing an entirely different frequency from what he and his listeners apparently are picking up on. But that's yet another discussion and something that if somebody had access to high end technology could probably utilize the fact that I see things on a different color spectrum than most people, and perhaps I hear things in different frequencies than other people do. My brain has been trained to deal with a slightly different frequency. Perhaps that's why I feel like I never quite fit in. And again I've never revealed even the famous person who was in contact with me about my show and was listening to the show as per an agreement I had with them, I semi revealed one person who had said they had stopped in to take a listen to an episode or two that I had hung out with in the past, and he didn't have an objection to it. And that was Tommy Lee from Motley Crue. But I haven't heard from him since god twenty fourteen or fifteen, back in the very very beginning, and I only got to hang out with him a little bit when I was living in California. But this other person came to me through the show. They just randomly found me that way because they liked listening to all media apparently, and it's somebody you've never seen publicly connected to all media, so you know, it's not like Charlie Sheen or something, although at one point I thought I might have been in contact with Charlie Sheen briefly, but he was like willing to write to anybody. At one point, he had like a crazy thing he was doing on video channels, even before these video podcasts were popular, and he was like letting you into his house to like hang out on video. It was a whole weird thing he was doing. And so I was one of those guys for a minute, but no, but an actual one on one interaction I had with somebody else, And it would be bizarre if Elon Musk randomly selected me, and I'd love to see what he's willing to work with me on if it's actually him, and if not, you know, what can I say? There's a million scammers out there and at least this guy isn't asking for money. You can't if you're Elon Musk, you can't be the prince asking you know, the what country were they from? There was always like an African prince, right that would if you give me five thousand dollars, I'll be able to release the millions and I'll give you one hundred thousand, you know for your troubles. But I need a deposit today. What was it? Nigerian Prince? That's what it was, Nigeria. I had to think about it for a minute. But that's like the oldest scam on the internet. I think it still exists. But people catfishing or being fakes has been out there forever and it would be amazing to me if I actually am sitting here telling Elon Musk, I don't believe you are you are, which I did for an interaction here for a minute, he kind of got irritated with it and sent that voice miss, So you know, is it a deep fake? Is it him cleverly cutting together some audio. I don't know. Anyway, I'll leave it at that and that's the end of the Ocelli Effect Wednesday. But I'll be back tomorrow night with an interesting interview, and of course the Friday night show will go on as scheduled. I don't know if Aaron and Uncle are going to be live, but either way, we'll go live on Friday, and we'll also be live on Thursday. So you will get four shows this week at least from the O'Kelly Effect podcast feed, and I'm hoping to have a couple of new podcasters joined me soon to do the live show that becomes a podcast later. So anyway, with all of that having been said, I'm happy to have you guys along. Whoever it is that decided to listen to this love to get some feedback from you. You can leave it in the chatroom at ochelli dot com. There is a live chat button. If you go to the front page again and you click on there's big, huge buttons that say, you know, listen live and chat you can go there, find a live player and chat in the room, but the chat remains after so you know, as long as we're not having to kick you out or you're not being an obnoxious douche, hey, your stuff will sit there. People can read it back later, and you can read my notes that I give out during the live shows, or you can read the show notes that come along with the podcast. Anyway, I've got a couple of graphics to produce and a meal to find and eat. If we have some food in the house, I'm not sure, but you can always make a contribution. There's a PayPal button there on ochelli dot com. More than happy to have it, and if you make a donation today, I'm certain it'll go toward food. Anyway, that's what it is. That's what it was, and that's what it's going to be. My name is O'Kelly. All of you are indeed the effect be well