Speaker 1: Shortage of dumb people doing really stupid things. Welcome to another edition of Idiotology. We let you taco one O one one w jr R.
Speaker 2: But your freaking idiots. All right, where do we want to begin our little journey? This morning?
Speaker 1: Taco Bob sponsored by Shamrock and fest this weekend.
Speaker 2: Looking forward to that downtown Leesburg. It gonna be a good time. Benefit for the firefighters. They're throwing a big Old Saint Patrick's State theme party that we got live music, beer, barbecue, competition, LEPrecon wrestling on Friday night. We're gonna be out there, what Saturday afternoon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, We're out there by beginning at two on Saturday. Okay, So come on out downtown Leesburg. It's gonna be a good time. WJRR dot com for all the details.
Speaker 2: All right, let's go to Akron, Ohio. Some joint called Fieldhouse Lounge was hosting a concert with Boozy Badass.
Speaker 1: Didn't a field House Lounge sound a little loose?
Speaker 2: You know? Yeah, I'm sure maybe a fine, fine establishment in Akron. I'm not intimately familiar with the ins and outs of Akron, Ohio.
Speaker 1: But it's making it at the Idiotology and there's somebody named Boozy.
Speaker 2: The pretty sure that's where the commissioner's from. Lebron.
Speaker 1: He had a good ole groin action here about that injury.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so they have this boozy badass concerts and a fight broke out, and of course, if you're at a boozy badass concert and you're fighting, you're strapped. So shots rang out. We've got two guys, one eighteen, another thirty six. They're both with gunshot wounds, taken to the hospital. Then later a third dude showed up with a kind of a gray's wound, like he just got clipped. And of course the dude who shot all three of them got away because no one saw nothing.
Speaker 1: No, that's just how it goes.
Speaker 2: How do you just go waltzing into the field House Lounge for a hip hop show with a gun?
Speaker 1: Oh?
Speaker 2: I should I shouldn't ask a question that I don't already know the answer to. The gunman slipped through a blind spot blind spot insecurity to revisit a story we had from a few years ago that we got quite a bit of mileage out of.
Speaker 1: So basically you said, this is an update, but it is also a headline of the week.
Speaker 2: We got a combo. I'm gonna refresh you here. We go to Tennessee. Remember the horny female police officer. Oh yeah, it was banging all of her fellow officers. That would began Hall. She's now a former cop. As you know, we followed her plights. She was dismissed from her department there in Tennessee. She now works.
Speaker 1: She was doing some onlyfan stuff after that. I thought, I think she might have had to go with that. She now apparently has a new gig, which we'll tell you about here in a second. I want to lay the headline of the week and tender, and I think it's going to be hard to challenge this one. I know it's Wednesday and we still have two more days to go, but we only have one in the running and it does not stand too well. So give it to me.
Speaker 2: Sex mad cop who embarked on hot tub buncathon makes surprising career switch.
Speaker 1: Who embarked.
Speaker 2: She's one who banks six guys?
Speaker 1: I got to write the exact headline, So who embarked on? Sex mad cop? Who embarked on hot tub Banca? Hot tub bonka thon? That was the one that I had the key phrase right, there. That one already makes a surprising career switch. What is she doing now?
Speaker 2: She's now working for the Tennessee Department of Health. She was spotted walking her dog in her Tennessee Department of Health jackets.
Speaker 1: Do you think that to just put her in another city job because, you know, just move the problem.
Speaker 2: Yeah, kind of less of a hot spot.
Speaker 1: Because she knows about, you know, staying clean when she's having sex and hot tubs with fifteen guys. So let's put her in charge of people's health.
Speaker 2: Be fair it with six guys. Yeah, we need to ramp it up to fifteen there, wow, you.
Speaker 1: Know, and that'll be this weekend. But everybody will be protected, I promise you, because she's in charge.
Speaker 2: Of the whatever health. Don't any of us try to kid ourselves. I'm pretty sure most of us would be up for a hot tub buncathon if the opportunity. I don't know.
Speaker 1: If I'm hanging out with five other dudes in a hot tub, and I mean five dudes one hot tub refresh that's kind of refreshed me on this one. What her picture looks like? We show me a pick, yeah, Jane, exactly.
Speaker 2: Not that we're you know, gotch gift.
Speaker 1: I'm not rushing to the hot tub with five or four other dudes saying all right.
Speaker 2: So it sounds like she's doing all right in her new gig though, So good for her.
Speaker 1: You go, Megan, hey man, everybody, you know you have that the rock bottom and then come back and here's Megan. I'd love to see her next sexcapade because you know it's coming. So she.
Speaker 2: All right, and then we're over to Houston, Texas for this last one. More on this on our More of the graphic details on our Facebook page with this story.
Speaker 1: Hey, Pat, Larry, John Steve, come on, just trust me up bunk of thon. We're going to the hot tub. Look playing Jane over here. She's ready for the bubble treatment.
Speaker 2: I'm looking at you that I'm out. Amber Loudermilk is thirty four years old. She worked as a technician at a well A mortuary where she would prepare bodies for either cremation or you know, burial. Yeah, she was tasked with preparing the body of a registered sex offender for cremation after he had passed. The fifty eight year old Charles Rodriguez was being worked on by the Enbalmer at the memorial mortuary and crematory. According to the arrest documents, a witness who was being trained in the process of prepping for cream cremation saw Loudermilk removed the man's penis with a scalpel and then place it in his mouth before he was cremated.
Speaker 1: I thought that I heard this story. Somebody sent me this one late last night, and I was doing that wake up in the morning and you know, take a little pee before you get in the shower and open this. I didn't read it, though, because I knew it'd be idiotology worthy.
Speaker 2: Loudermilk told the witness allegedly, you didn't see anything.
Speaker 1: I'll I did it. What Wow?
Speaker 2: No, if you can get over the phrase registered sex offender, you have to.
Speaker 1: Was the sex offender, the stiff or the louder Milk.
Speaker 2: No, Loudermilk was the thirty four year old woman technician who was preparing his body for creamates.
Speaker 1: So I'm glad that at least the sex offenders dead.
Speaker 2: But what is there to prepare for cremation? Don't you just shove the thing in the.
Speaker 1: I thought, pull out the grill? You just slide it in right, that hit on all the mob shows I've seen movies. Yeah, I mean we have texts that actually listen to this show, working the overnight. Creaming them up.
Speaker 2: Right, isn't it. It's just like I mean them up Yeah. Creamating sounds like you're making a dairy dessert.
Speaker 1: Hey, I'm not the one. I'm not the one removing somebody's organ and playing it.
Speaker 2: Linchen Taco on demand, download the iHeartRadio app I Brought You