Speaker 1: You are bustles base your baby happy wiscard a great. I love you, I love you. Please don't take vessels shallow. You are bustles.
Speaker 2: You baby happy us great and love you and.
Speaker 3: You are the.
Speaker 2: Reason you baby, you have be scud of gray.
Speaker 3: Have you loved?
Speaker 2: You have loved? Oh man, who's had a way? You are us? Maybe happy mis goot b.
Speaker 3: And h.
Speaker 4: B m. Yeah, what is up, guys? What is up? How is it everybody doing today? I hope everybody is dancing holod no.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Who m h m hmmm.
Speaker 2: Mm hmmm.
Speaker 4: Mm hm hm hmm. But life? Oh shit, I went on the road channel. Whoops, whoopsies hold on, whoops.
Speaker 5: Damn it, damn. I went love on the road channel. I went love on the wrong channel. I went love on the road in channel.
Speaker 4: God. Fuck, I went.
Speaker 5: Live on the road fucking channel. I now feel down. Yeah, I went love on the.
Speaker 4: Wrong fucking channel.
Speaker 3: God.
Speaker 4: Sorry for the language, y'all. I'm just pissed off at myself because I didn't check what channel I put. I actually went on my other channel. God. Yeah, but what is all? How is everybody doing?
Speaker 3: Yeah?
Speaker 4: But what is up? Guys? How was ever would doing. I just wanted to do a stream because I just want to say this to the people that have showed support to me.
Speaker 2: Thank you.
Speaker 4: To everybody that has supported the channel. Yeah, I just want to say thank you to the people who are By the way, I just want to say to everybody that uh, if anyone that does wanna yeah, yeah, please use let me make a We're gonna have one. By the way, there is the new super tup H says super tip on it. Actually, no head, I'm actually doing. Anybody that does want to support the channel. There you go, yeah, the super so that is a super tip lenk right there, uh QR code right there. If anybody that does want to support this channel, I just want to say thank you, guys. I am who I am.
Speaker 3: You know.
Speaker 4: By the way, you guys didn't hear me when I start, You guys are gonna have to shoot if you're gonna have to go back to the other one and listen to be started. I started saying, you are my I sung you are my sons Jones. I'm gonna have to when I get off blown, I'm gonna have to export the twitch bode over here. So you guys could hear the first few minutes of the stream. So I can you guys, could hear me saying you are my son tine. I just wanna say the people say thank you to the people that have supported this channel. H right now, I am going I am to the people that that don't understand the reason why I've been supporting, the reason why I'm like, yeah, I was told by a lot of people that that I wasn't good enough. I was told by a lot of people I wasn't good or no. The reason why I'm I'm always going to support myself and not how you know, that's the reason why I work hard, the reason why I don't take breaks. Mh yeah, but how is everybody doing day? Let me uh hold on h yeah, I'm gonna have to uh the here's the thing. So to the people that are new, are I screwed up? I fucked up really bad. Here's what I did. I because I have another one on the channel, I have my other channel linked, I actually linked. I actually use that channel instead of this channel to stream, and I screwed up really bad. I'm like, yeah, I just want to say to everybody, if anybody that does want to help this channel, yeah.
Speaker 6: I would love to have Scarlet on my show. I would love to have Scarlet. I would love to have Scarlet on my.
Speaker 4: Show because I would love to talk to her and get her point of view about what's going on, what happened with her. I would love to have her on the show. I would love to have her on the show to talk about what happened with her and Matt Mead and I would love to have a conversation with her. I would love to have a conversation with her to say, you know you're and you know, here's the here's the thing. I'm not doing it because she's a pretty girl or she's a pretty by the way. And I also found her own ex videos. I found her next videos page. That's something that I don't need to talk about on here.
Speaker 3: Yah h Yeah.
Speaker 4: I would love to have her on the show. I would love to have Scarlett on the show to talk about what's going on with her.
Speaker 3: It just.
Speaker 4: Do what's right and here's the thing. And when I do get the money, I will give the kay yuh. But I just want to say to everybody, good morning the pup come ony ba ba boo bah bah boo baah baah b.
Speaker 1: Pa fa ba movie by bah ba ba movie bye by.
Speaker 4: Movie bab bah bah ba ba bah ba ba ba bye ba ba ba ba ba ba y u h b ba ba.
Speaker 1: I believe bye bye, Papa, believe.
Speaker 4: What the hell?
Speaker 2: Uh huh?
Speaker 4: Hello? Hey, what took dozen wolves? Good morning? Good morning, Frankie. Yeah, Frankie, if you want to come up, Frankie, I woke. I will listen to Jewelry brother. I know it's you, Frankie. I know it's you for Franky. H h, I don't you, Frankie? Is in your league A couple as in your lead to uh to stream.
Speaker 3: M what?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Yeah, I said to so was there.
Speaker 7: It's right, but I'm doing great so far I have made it. Good morning, Jake, I'm doing I'm at the main firewall right now. Here's the right work at the main firewall every Fridays NAM until three pm.
Speaker 8: I'm showing you tomorrow.
Speaker 4: Yeah freaking is there any weather? Good weather?
Speaker 7: And the weather is cool City North Scotia right now. New York City's gonna brain Saturday with Gino Wisconte, Christy Mayor, Theano, Thompson whatever, Rainy and and all those people like all of U's gonna bring lots of rain. Philadelphia and all those places. There's a daily heat wave going on Australia going so much rain heading towards the towns. For Australia, it's gonna cool down Citney, Australia Sunday coming right now. It's dangerous hot winter in Australia including Central Australia like Melbourne, Australia, Brisbane, Australia including State of Victoria, Australia and the Northern Territory Western Australia border. It's extremely hot in central Australia right now. Indonesia's getting so much rain in the rainy season as for right now for bringing so much rain next week in Townsville, Queensland, Australia.
Speaker 4: Yeah, how's how How is Jason Marshall doing.
Speaker 7: Jason Marshall we don't have cookies? Podcast host is doing great so far. I'll be on this podcast tomorrow on Sunday, January eleven, I'll be on this podcast.
Speaker 4: So I got a question. By the way, you're of the south, it's actually a little bit of this border. We woke up to yellow scuse.
Speaker 8: That means any Yellowstone.
Speaker 7: I wasn't any involved in ice it all because I'm in Canada and the ice customers is in the state side all right.
Speaker 4: By the way, Uh, what do you think about Aaron?
Speaker 8: He's the guy running Steel Told podcast.
Speaker 4: Yeah, still tell Boarders show. What do you think about him?
Speaker 8: Hey, this is Jake Hudson, My fans and Stane hide to me.
Speaker 4: Hey, Frankie, if you.
Speaker 7: Want to follow me on social media, my Blue Skys have Frankie mctee, Mike link Trees, Frankie McDonald and my ex foe twitters at Frankie mctee. They migrated is Franked No. Ninety four and my transer that Frankie mcde ninety four. My Facebook was frank McDonald's. My Instagram is Frankie mcde ninety four by TikTok, is franked on ninety four by clappers Franked No. Ninety four, Why put you spanking down? Ninety four? My stat fans freaking Amy cd one, Wyington, Jails, dogs wolves in, my LinkedIn and spiking Donald.
Speaker 8: Best luck deal. I'm Frank donk. You're listen, Jake Hudson live.
Speaker 4: Thank you all.
Speaker 5: Let me you need me to kick you or you gotta get out of here, all right, right? That was the great Franky McDonald.
Speaker 4: Ooo. But what's up?
Speaker 2: Guys?
Speaker 4: How is everyone? I just wanted to pop out alive and get you guys, yeah, your daily dose of reality. But that reality is breaking me Dodd. By the way, if anybody that does wanna so, if anybody is watching, the world is watching. So I just made myself to have to do a little bit more work today. So I gotta export the VOD because I want you guys to see the first five minutes of this street when I screwed up all my leaks around there, looted everything that we need. But I want to say that I do appreciate Frankie coming on. Yoh say.
Speaker 2: You almost.
Speaker 4: Yo? Yeah, that was pretty sweet to have Frankie. And Frankie McDonald is a good person. If anybody that does know Frankie, frank is Yeah, Frankie is a very awesome partique creator here on YouTube. H hold on hood hold hoo oh yeah, Okay, I think I know who I'm gonna raid on Twitter. You know what. Let's let's end because I wanna. I want to send this girl love. She's a very awesome person. Let me see if I kid first, I want to send this girl because she is.
Speaker 3: OK.
Speaker 4: Hey, what's up by the stone? How you doing by? Oh that reason? Oh yeah, all right, hold on all right, I love you so benefits. Hey, benefits? What's up? Uh?
Speaker 3: Hey? Uh?
Speaker 4: Hey begefits I we are you busy? Busy?
Speaker 3: Are you?
Speaker 4: Will you be busy?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 4: Today? Will you be busy? Today? Benefits if you're listening, Hey, cut to the gym? If you if you're listening, are you gonna be busy this afternoon? I want to do another test stream because I want to do another stream. Believe you, boss, I'd like to have you there just in case I screw something up. Knowing me, I screw everything up. Just let me know if you're hearing it is, let me know. Love you guys. Byeh