Speaker 1: Oh my god, When does this end? When will this end?
Speaker 2: Somebody please turn the heater on, will you?
Speaker 3: God?
Speaker 2: I can't get warm.
Speaker 1: This has been going on for weeks, and I'm in California, gentle, temperate California. It's not happening, man. It has been miserably cold. Of course cold for me. Cold for us is like low forties, not quite freezing, but it's cold enough. I was out hiking yesterday, and I usually have nothing to say when it's cold, but I was uncomfortably.
Speaker 3: Iced.
Speaker 1: I was on ice. As I was trying to hike. I was on ice. I couldn't get warm.
Speaker 3: It was.
Speaker 1: It's uncomfortable. And I don't know. I mean my girlfriends saying it's global warming.
Speaker 2: I'm like, I don't know.
Speaker 1: I mean, is it because you get older and you don't have the same layer of a fat? Well, I have my layers of fat. I just don't think it's I just think it's cold. It's just uncomfortably cold.
Speaker 3: Anyhow.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Earth Ancients. I'm your host, Cliff Dunning. If you want to see me, go to my Facebook page. I'm worrying my sweats sweatsuit. I've got my head covered and I got my microphones, got my earphones and my mic right in front of my face, and I'm shivering. I'm shivering because it's so cold. I've been having thoughts of Turkey and Turkey this year. We're going to be doing Turkey June twenty second, and we got some spots left. We're gonna see Cappadocia. We're gonna see Darren Kuru, the Underground City. We're gonna see go Beckley Teppee. But even more important, we're gonna get on the bus and drive another twenty miles and gonna we're gonna go see uh Carahan tippy That's the place everyone's got their eye on right now because the excavations are revealing not a few human like sculptures, but a whole bunch of new sculptures. There's a figure of a man. He's about eight feet tall with these ribs hanging out and he has this very unusual face. And when we were in the museum that's close by Karahan Tippye, there's a couple of female types and of this one eight foot tall man, and then these morphed anthropologically morphed creatures that are half man half animal that we're there too, so I don't know it's just they doing psychedelics.
Speaker 2: It sure looks like it.
Speaker 1: And we're just beginning to get a sense of who these people are. And there was a skull. I reported on a skull they had found. I think this is a couple of months ago. We still have not heard any conclusive evidence of the age. But one of the things that came back is it was petrified.
Speaker 2: It was stone, so it must be.
Speaker 1: I mean, I don't know what the criteria is for stone, I mean bone to turn the stone, but it must be more than ten thousand years. It must be a lot more than that.
Speaker 3: I don't know.
Speaker 2: I'm gonna find out.
Speaker 1: I really want one of these guys that was over there a lot, either Hugh Newman, Andrew Collins, somebody who is reporting on it somewhat monthly, to be able to come back and go, hey, thirty fifty thousand years old, and that really begins to mark the time that these early sellers were in those parts of Turkey. So but anyhow, we're gonna see a number of monasteries, we're gonna see the spice market, and the museums alone are worth the trip. So come out and join us.
Speaker 2: It's gonna be a great tour.
Speaker 1: It's only a handful of people. We only do these small tours twenty maybe twenty five, usually twenty because we want everybody on the same bus. Hotels are outrageous and they're comfortable, and we have the top of the alying food. This is with Saba Tours. Our friend Mohammad Imbraheim and his wife Noha will be there and this is just a fantastic tour. For more information go to Earthancients dot com forward slash tours.
Speaker 2: Check it out.
Speaker 1: You'll have a blast with us. Hey, by the way, if any time you want to talk to me and you want to ask questions, send me an email at Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com. I answer questions every day on topics all over the world. So anyhow, Turkey is on my mind because it's warm and I am cold, and I really feel for you guys that live in sub zero minus zero temperatures because that's really grueling. And I can't imagine going out and hiking in like fifteen minus fifteen minus thirty degree whether I think at some point, and this is years ago, I think at some point, it's dangerous to go out when it's sub zero. Now does that mean sub zero minus ten, minus twenty minus thirty, I don't know if it's If it's smart, you know to do that. And that's why people were face where they wear protective masks and things like that, because you can't expose your skin to that extreme weather. But anyhow, if you guys are dealing with that, man, I feel for you, and.
Speaker 2: I can't imagine here.
Speaker 1: I am crying about forty two to forty five degree fahrenheit and that's not anything close to what you're dealing with. So hang in there. Let's cross our fingers for a quick spring. So hey, I want to remind you Graham Hancock's going to be in the United States in April of this year doing his only talk. It's going to be in Sedona, Arizona, and it's April nineteenth of the twentieth. If you have a chance to see him live, you should check it out. Graham's presentations are world class. They are enthralling, the slides are excellent, and he is just a fantastic presenter. He is giving a talk called the Fight for the Past Again. It will be a Sedona Arizona, April nineteenth to the twentieth. To see the details, go to worldsviews media dot com. That's world Views with a z media dot com. You can see the itinerary get a sense of what's going on. He will be signing books, He'll be meeting people personally. He's really quite a congenial guy and really enjoys meeting his fans. Not to be missed again April nineteenth to twentieth. I do have one last ticket we've given away pair. I have one ticket. If you're interested in being in the final raffle, that's for one ticket. So if you have somebody that you'd like to bring, you're gonna have to come up with the price for the other one. But I have one ticket. I think it's it's a value of about four hundred bucks. Simean email. Send the email to Earth Ancients the number four of the letter you at gmail dot com and say on the subject go Graham Hancock and then just say sign me up. We have Michael Kremo on the program today, and it's always a pleasure having him on simply because he is constantly looking into man's antiquity on Earth. He has a new book coming out in the fall, and we will present be presenting that as it is available, and we're gonna talk a little bit about that. But today's program is about the Yuga Cycles. But not only that, he validates these cycles.
Speaker 2: You remember the.
Speaker 1: Extreme age of the cycles. The total time it takes to go through the whole Yuga cycle is four million, three hundred and twenty thousand years, and it's broken into these periods of high a very high evolution, very high consciousness. And we're going to talk about his discoveries of elements of these extreme periods of Earth's history and what they look like. And a lot of people can't talk about that. Michael can because in his book Forbidden Archaeology he describes some of the intricate artifacts that have been found that are related to that. Now, if you have read Forbidden Archaeology, you know that he chronicles artifacts that are extremely old. He has some pieces that are over one hundred million years old. Artifacts that are like hammers and bells and coins that represent earlier civilizations, complete civilizations that came and went on Earth, I mean one hundred millions years ago. That would be during the dinosaurs. And so it's fascinating to listen to him, and he's not just casually talking about he's showing the evidence. A lot of these discoveries were made during the turn of the century, in the late eighteen hundreds, early nineteen hundreds, and they're found in the coal mines or found in drill shafts coming up from half a mile in earth and beyond. So it's gonna be fun and I and also one of the things we will talk about is the end of cali Yuga. We're currently in cali Yuga, which ends this year apparently two thousand and twenty five, and kind of extends itself between now and twenty thirty, so we got five years. Now, what does that mean. One of the things that has been an issue is that a lot of prophecy is that at the end of a cycle there is a catastrophe or there's some form of destruction. And we'll learn today I don't have to worry about that. But it's more of a consciousness raising or a cognition growing and preparing and evolving to this next level. So today's program is Earth Realms from Antiquity, and my guest is Michael Kremo. You know, it's hard to get started when it's cold outside and you don't want to get out of bed, and then when you do get out of bed at you're groggy and you're thinking, I gotta have some coffee. I gotta have something to get me going. There's a better alternative that I have been using now for a number of months. It's called Magic Mind. It's a little power drink in the form of natural caffeine, natural new tropics, natural brain enhancing products including Lions main, which I've been using a lot lately for really kickstarting the brain, the cognition.
Speaker 3: I use it all the time.
Speaker 1: I use it for interviews, I use it or the podcast just to be sharp. Magic Mind is really a revolution in products. It is a fantastic way to get your nutrition, get your brain enhancers, and just be on top of it and avoid drinking a bunch of coffee. That's the problem is. My problem is I drink too much coffee and I just need to dial it back. So Magic Mind is really the way to go for the next few weeks. Magic Mind is offering forty five percent off one of their power packs that you can order now. They also have a product for sleep for people that have sleep problems, and you start taking it and all of a sudden you find that you're able to sleep quicker.
Speaker 2: Get into the rim sleep, which is where.
Speaker 1: You begin to have dreaming and you have healing and so forth and so on. To get this deal, forty five percent off is unheard of. Go to Magicmind dot com forward slash jam jay and for January. It's a really super It's got green products in it too, so it's very very healthy. It's a little tiny shot of liquid. You down it every morning and you're ready to go. No more coffee and more less relying on stimulants and more natural brain enhancing products Magic Mind. For more information, go to magicmind dot com, Forward slash Earth Ancients jan j a n you'll love it. So it's great to have Michael Krimo in the house. And of course if you're not familiar with his work, it's Forbidden Archaeology. So much has been written about this book, so many people reference it that it is it just it's a foundation for a lot of questions we have about our ancient past. And it's fun to have him on the program because he's constantly writing about the past and he has an Indian or Hindu influence that is profound. So Michael, welcome to Earth Ancient is great to see you again.
Speaker 3: Great to be with you, Cliffs and all your listeners and yours.
Speaker 1: I we touched on the Yugas last time you were on the program, and one of the things that I wanted to talk about is they break the Yugas into four cycles. The most the earliest is the Sachya yoga and the complete cycle of the Yugas is four million, three hundred and twenty thousand years. And when we read this, it's like, are they saying that human beings human like us lived during the earliest phases of the Satya or the treatsa yoga yoga, which are considered I mean such a yoga is considered the golden age of mankind. And in your book Forbidden in Archaeology, you actually show evidence of human remains, modern human remains that are I think a million years.
Speaker 3: Old, right and older?
Speaker 2: Wow?
Speaker 1: So is there or have you found written references anything that would give us a hint that this is an actual possibility other than physical remains?
Speaker 2: Is there?
Speaker 3: Like?
Speaker 1: I mean, because one of the things that I've come across in my research is that it's a challenge when we get beyond say, ten thousand years ago, fifteen thousand years ago, because there's just nothing really defined. So how do we go about tracing the Satya Yoga period and the possibilities of a human being being living at that time.
Speaker 3: Wow, that's a very good question, Cliff, and I think a lot depends upon our basic assumptions about the nature of reality, how we look at the cosmos and our place center and on this planet. Also, so, the Vedic cosmology of ancient India, which is the source of this Yuga concept, is a consciousness based universe. It's not a mattered based universe. That means there's more to a human being than just the bones and the flesh, the gross material elements like iron and calcium and phosphorus and all of that. There's a subtle mental body, you might say, with very unusual powers like remote viewing and psychokinesis and telepathy and things of that sort. And then beyond that there's a conscious self and during these time cycles there are different types of human like beings. One piece of information that's given in the Piranhas the they did histories is that in Satya Yuga, the people were living for about one hundred thousand years. In the next yuga they were living for about ten thousand years, and the third yuga, the Dwopera Yuga, they were living about a thousand years. And in the color Yuga. The age we're in now, we live about one hundred years maximum. So you see signs of that from other religious texts. Also, the Bible talks about people in ancient times who had lifetimes of up to one thousand years, eight hundred and nine hundred years, and things like that. But if you go back even before those times, they would have been living even longer periods of time. Also, well, do you want to make this one point that you know, how do we get knowledge about these things? One source is the record of the rocks, but that is a very limited aspect of things. You can have an archaeology of stones and bones, but you can also have an archaeology of consciousness where you get dig deep into the mystical, spiritual sources of information. So that's you know, you could say, the information that's left by these ancient civilizations is another source of information beyond the stones and bones of the fossil record. So they revealed that in the such a yoga. People were mostly very spiritually conscious, very aware of these things. They lived in a very simple, natural way. They hadn't divided themselves into different social classes. Everything was very highly refined in terms of their intellectual abilities, the mystic powers that they had, their ability to get along with each other and live with each other peacefully, and put most of their energy into developing that resource of consciousness. In the next age to tray to Yuga, they began to divide themselves up into groups, and the lifetime was shorter ten thousand years, and they began to divide themselves into social classes intellectuals, military and government people, business people and an agriculturist, tradesmen and craftsmen, and things got a little bit tense, you could say. By the time you get to the next Uga, it's kind of broken out into open warfare, and the lifetime gets shorter a thousand years, and things get more materialistic, and finally you come to our age, which is described as an age of ever increasing social and environmental disturbance. You get a very short lifetime, very violent society, and the lifetime will get even shorter as the colored Yoga goes on. But then there'll be another subject yoga, so the system will rebuilt, you could say, so we as individual spirit souls, we may have been going through these cycles for millions and millions and millions of years.
Speaker 1: Yeah, has anything, to your knowledge been saved from satya or treat to these earlier phases that you can mark and the examples I like you to define, And I think this is what I believe. I think yoga, the practice of yoga is far ancient than we far more ancient than we believe. And also the practice of meditation seems to be an unders standing of human physiology, but also its connection to the spiritual realms. So that doesn't seem to be a Cali yoga practice or a dwarf power it could.
Speaker 2: I'm just curious.
Speaker 1: Do you come across any writings that would define these advanced techniques to be human into.
Speaker 3: Yes? Yes, absolutely, And the subch meditation was considered to be the main form of self realization or God realization. And the next age where they had divided themselves up at the classes, they kind of got into what's called ritual or sacrifice, you know, elaborate arrangements that required a great deal of wealth, you know, So you had the ruling class and society organizing these big arrangements, and you know, so people could feel pious and contributing to them and attending these jung yas or sacrifices as they were called. And then in the next age it elaborate temple worship, you know, making a structure, you know, like you have the Vatican in the role, you have the cathedrals throughout Europe, you know, Buddhist temples in Asia and things like that. That became the main thing. But in this age of college, there's according to the tradition that I follow anyways, the the main way of keeping oneself spiritually situated is mantra meditation, the sound of sacred sounds. We all like to hear things, but if we can focus our hearing on these mantras. Mantra is a Sanskrit word. It means lawn is the mind and trump means to deliver. So you can kind of focus your mind on these higher things by mautra meditation.
Speaker 1: And what does that do to the brain, Because I actually practice mantra meditation, But does that harmonize the brain to receive the higher information or connect with the higher realms?
Speaker 2: What does that do.
Speaker 3: Well, it's exactly what you just said. It does all those things, and there have been studies, medical studies and psychological studies of the effects of it that there are, uh you could say, side benefits and in addition to its internal spiritual effects, it does seem to uh harmonize people with each other and their environment. So there have been studies on the effects of montra meditation.
Speaker 1: You know, it's funny, Mike, Michael. You mentioned at the beginning about sechya yoga a suit ya setya you guys, excuse me, and paranormal abilities, And in the Maya book of Cuichi Theo, they just in the very beginning that their ancestors could see great distance without leaving their space kind of. I think that's the same as you would consider by locating. And they could also perceive other dimensions, and it seems like they're describing a very advanced human being.
Speaker 3: Oh. Absolutely. In the Piranhas there are descriptions of some of these mystic powers, and the one that you're talking about is called door darshan, the ability to see things at a distance. And actually that's the name of the Indian government's national television network. Really darshan you see it in a distance. In modern terms, it's often called remote viewing and apparently sat ability that we all have. Actually, I think our modern technologies like smartphones and things like that are our effort to reduplicate what abilities people naturally had and exercised in previous ages. But it's just being presented to us in a commercialized way that can monetize it for people. But yeah, I mean, I've participated in remote you any experiments, and you know, I tend to believe in these things. But once I was with Rupert Sheldrake and we were in Montreal and a conference that Steven Schwartz was also speaking at, and he was one of the original investigators with the Stanford Research Institute that was contracted by the United States government intelligence agencies in the nineteen seventies to do remote viewing experiments as part of gathering intelligence about the Soviet Union. And he kind of led a little workshop that I attended with the Rupert Sheldrake and he sent some people away from the workshop, told him to go anywhere they want in Montreal and when they get there, just try to mentally send an image of the place back to us. In the hotel, and he gave them a video camera and told him to take pictures and shoot some video of the place. So they went and then we did the remote viewing exercise. He just said, write down whatever imagery comes into your mind, don't think about it, don't edit it, just put it down. So the first image that came to my mind was candle flames and red glass folders. So later the people come back, they show the tape and the first image that cups on the screen is candle flames and red glass holders. You know, they kind of gone to the cathedral in Montreal, and you know, so I kind of was able to detect that. And actually, uh, of course you we were asked to, uh, write down what do we see when we look up when we look down to the lab. Yeah, and a lot of people have got it basically correct, so you know, it's it's it's interesting. It's a bit of paranormal research that one can experience oneself.
Speaker 1: Do you think that these skills are uh innate in most people? We just don't practice them or is it is it just a select few that have allowed it to come forth.
Speaker 3: Well, it's one reason why I like the research of Rupert Sheldrake, because he gives many common things that we can do to show that we actually do have these powers. And I think they are innate in everyone. But like anything else, you know, if you practice it, if you learn it and study it, you get better at it. So I really like Rippert's work on that mor for genetic fields.
Speaker 1: Right, would you say that, would you say that.
Speaker 2: There is.
Speaker 1: An interesting possibility that yoga, as simple as it can be, is an advanced form of exercise that could go back perhaps a million years.
Speaker 3: Yes, Actually, there are descriptions in the text of the Piranhas that describe yoga going on ages and very distant ages, many millions of years ago. Actually, you know, we have to keep in mind that the data cosmos, the cosmos in which yoga takes place, is a multi dimensional, multi level cosmos, and there's not just one universe. There millions of universes, and the system of yoga has been present in all of them for ages, you know, since time immemorial. It's not something that was invented at some particular point in time. But the very word yoga means to connect, so it means connecting the individual self with the supreme self. And understanding and understanding that is the ultimate purpose of yoga, and there are different systems of yoga. In modern times, it's become pretty much identified with making the physical body grows, physical body healthier and stronger, which is okay. But ultimately, if you look at the yoga system, part of it is yama, and the yama you know, things to do and things not to do. Then there's awesome a sitting and then there's pronaia controlling the breathing. You know. So a lot of people kind of stopped there with the sitting postures and the different uh yoga postures and the proniam the controlling the breathing. But beyond that there's uh gianna meditation, uh Gianna concentrated meditation, then samadi uh total absorption of consciousness, and the supreme so uh you've got to follow it through all of its processes. And so that's one type of yoga. The specific type of yoga that I follow is called Bakki yoga and the yoga of demotion, which means each soul has an eternal relationship with the Supreme soul, the source of all conscious beings, and uncomforting that relationship, which is one of such at Ananda. Eternal existence, full knowledge, and ever increasing transcendental pleasure is the ultimate good of that practice of yoga. And I regard what I do what I'm doing here when I'm speaking, when I'm writing about these topics, I consider that part of my practice of the yoga.
Speaker 2: Interesting.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's funny because you were mentioning breath work, and it's actually part of a Yogic tradition, and breath is life for the body. So controlling the breath is a really, really big and important practice.
Speaker 2: To be conscious of it, I think, is what I'm trying to say.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the dgoing and outgoing breath holding it. Yeah. Actually, according to eire Veda, which is the Veda medical science, there are many air channels going throughout the whole body, you know, that are responsible, as you say, for the vital functions and things like that. So yeah, keeping those air channels and the breath uh in the right state can help help very much with keeping the body set.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we'll return shortly with my guest today, author researcher Michael Kremo discussing Forbidden Archaeology. We'll be right back. Michael Krimo is my guest today. He is the author of Forbidden Archaeology and the sooner to release new book Extreme Human Antiquity, where he actually chronicles evidence of human skeletal remains older than a million years old. Would you say that acupuncture is one of these satya or advanced techniques. Our modern medicine isn't really up to energy, and the Chinese identify this meridian, this super highway of energy that runs throughout the body, and using very fine needles, they can change and correct disharmonies.
Speaker 2: I'm a very.
Speaker 1: Big advocate of acupuncture, and I'm just curious. Although we think it's five thousand plus years old, it seems like it's much older than that. It's just such a brilliant way to understand the subtleties of the body. And it feels like a saccio or trita type of a practice.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I would agree, it's really kind of amazing. You know, for many years I've been attending a conference called the Science of Consciousness, and it's composed of researchers, you know, cognitive scientists and neuroscientists who are dealing with the phenomenon of consciousness, which you really couldn't do a couple of decades ago in science scientific circles. But I heard a presentation from an anesthesiologist, a Western train an esthetic expert, you know that kind of puts you out during operations. He said he went to China and he saw a open heart surgery operation on a woman just using acupuncture for anesthesia. Wow. And in that in an operation like that, they take a saw, they cut open the breastbone and pulled the ribs apart and operate on the heart. And he said, this woman was just sitting there conscious fully awake. Oh my god, you know, he said, this is amazing. Yeah, he saw it himself, and he really He went on to explain that science really doesn't understand how anestesthasia works. Yeah, because I think they don't have the proper conception of the body and the different energies and it. And yeah, so, like you said, it's a subtle science that has an origin that goes way back in time.
Speaker 1: You know, And we don't have any documents about acupuncture. But recently some scientists have discovered that there are mummies from the Neolithic period that had tattoos that used acu They believe it was for acupressure, so pressing down on these meridians and getting the same results that an acupuncture would get, except they're using pressure points. So this is like an ancient knowledge that must have been used in a brilliant fashion.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I guess there is. And trying a whole system. I don't know, my Chinese pronunciation isn't so good, but chi kong something like that, you're gone, yeah, yeah, where they have this conception that there's this energy field that pervades the whole body, that it's kind of connected with the larger cosmos in terms of astrology and things like that. So I think it is important for people to realize we're not just molecular machinery. There were not robot vehicles made of matter. There's this soublty mental body I call it, that's associated with our organism. And I think a lot of these medical techniques from ancient wisdom traditions are based on the understanding of the connection of the mental body with the gross physical body, whereas Western science just thinks in terms of fixing the machinery of the gross physical body. These higher systems of knowledge were able to take it to another level.
Speaker 1: In the Yuga system, it says that each cycle is divided by a catastrophic event or a huge change. Do you show writing or do you have evidence of writing of the most recent catastrophic event, which is like nine five hundred BCE, roughly twelve thousand years ago.
Speaker 3: In the Veining system, they talked about major catastrophes, the kind of catastrophe that took place ten thousand or whatever one thousand, number of thousands of years you're referring to. It's more of a minor event, but there is information like the last major strophic event would be the asteroid impact that wiped out the dinosaurs about sixty five million years ago.
Speaker 4: So that kind of that level of catastrophe, according to the datas, over the past two billion years, have occurred about six times, and it's kind of interesting.
Speaker 3: There's a rough parallel with modern geology and paleontology, which tells us that over the past couple of billion years, there have been six major extinction events spaced at intervals of several hundred million years, So that basic parallel is is there there so, but as far as these other incidents there may have been something about say five thousand years ago, which is when the color Yuga began, but I'm not expecting a major catastrophe until about one hundred and eighty million years from now. I remember during twenty twelve there was a lot of thought that there was going to be a catastrophe from the Mayan calendars. Some people had gotten the idea that the end of a cycle was coming in twenty twelve and that there was going to be a huge devastation. And there was actually a movie, Hollywood movie that came out in twenty twelve about it kind of showed some monks up in the Mlaan mount sent a huge tidal wave taller than Mount Everest was coming up the think them out to wash them away. And just so happened that in twenty twelve, I was giving lectures at colleges and universities in India, and that was the question I kept getting from the students. Is there going to be a devastation at the end of twenty twelve December twenty twelve, and I said, as far as I know, there is going to be a devastation, but it's going to be about one hundred and eighty million years from now, so you can go ahead and register for next semesters. That's hilarious and it kind of worked out that way. We're still here. Hey.
Speaker 1: I meant I wanted you to if you could report on some of the evidence of extreme antiquity, or in other words, items that have been discovered in layers of strata. Like there was a famous hammer that was found in Texas and it was I think it's dated to several hundred thousand years and it was very well formed.
Speaker 2: It had a wood handle and it.
Speaker 1: Had a forged metal head. That's one example. But can you talk, can you give us a few examples of items that you have come across that reveal extreme antiquity.
Speaker 3: Well, of course the one you just mentioned, the London hammer from Texas is one of those items. I've seen that personally. Some years ago, there was a collector and researcher in Fianna, Austria that put together a whole collection of human artifacts from very very ancient times, and somehow or other he had gotten from whoever owns the United States that London hammer and he displayed it at that conference and I saw it there. Actually, it's from the Cretaceous period. The age of the dinosaurs, so it got to be about one hundred million years old.
Speaker 2: One hundred million years old.
Speaker 3: If we go by the geological position in which it was found. Yes, but are there are all kinds of interesting anomalies. Like in the nineteenth century, there was they were drilling a well near law In Springs in the state of Illinois, and when they got down sorry about that, when they got down to when they got down to the level of about one hundred and twelve feet, a copper round object that looked like a coin came up. And on this copper coin were some figures of human beings and a script and an unknown language. And this was reported and you know, scientific publication by researcher from the Smithsonian Institution. And I thought, well, that's interesting. Let me get in touch with the State Geological Survey of Illinois and asked them how old is the formation that this came from. Of course, I didn't tell them about the coin. I just told them, you know, I'm interested in a well boring that was done in this certain place in Illinois. I didn't mention the artifact because then they might have ignored the letter. And I asked them what is the Formation at that level, and how old is it and they said, well, that's they gave the name of the formation and they said that's between two hundred and four hundred thousand years old. So to you have to keep a eye that. The standard view is that the first coins were made in a place called Lydia, which is now in Turkey, about fifteen hundred BC. And you know, as far as human beings being present in North America, they don't think any human beings were in North America any earlier than about twenty or twenty five thousand years ago. So that kind of had the copper coin that sort of indicates there was some kind of civilization there, some kind of developed economy, some kind of government administration, some trade going on. So that was kind of an interesting discuss.
Speaker 1: And there there's a there was a bell that was forged. I think you have it in your book. I can't remember what layer they found it, but it was a forged bell of some kind. Uh, And I don't remember how what metal it was, but I think go ahead.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm sorry. Yeah, that came from West Virginia. There was a man there who recalled. When he was young, he was putting coal into a cold burning stove, yeah, which you know, or furnace you know, in the house in West Virginia. And uh, when he was breaking open one piece of cold to break it into smaller pieces to put into the furnace, he found a metal bell and on the handle of this bell, on the top of the tip of the handle, there was a winged figure standing there and they were able to determine what mine the coal came from, and from that information we learned that the coal in that mine is about three hundred million years old. So what was really interesting to me was that the bell looked just like metal bells in India that are used in Tempa worship that have on their handle a winged figure who is known as Garuda, a bird carrier of the god Vishnu. So that was kind of interesting that there may have been contact between North America and Asia going about hundreds of millions of years.
Speaker 2: Amazing.
Speaker 1: I've always wondered why we don't find technology from these earlier epochs. And when we read the Vedas, we hear about the flying craft, and we hear about technology weaponry that's.
Speaker 2: Described. Have you come across.
Speaker 1: Evidence of technology that is probably either too advanced for us to understand exactly what it is, or like spark plugs or something from an engine, you know. I mean I heard a story years ago of a vamana being found in an Afghani cave, and you might have remembered that story. And the military went out there and it had an energy energy field and it killed a soldier who walked into it. And I mean, who knows what the stories are, but you know, vamana would really let the cat out of the bag, wouldn't it.
Speaker 3: Well, it would. And you know, one interesting thing is that the modern UFO phenomenon started in the nineteen fifties. And these people in the nineteen fifties who started reporting these things, they didn't know anything about the ancient Sanskrit writings of India. But it's interesting that their descriptions of what they observed in terms of the behavior of these UFOs matched pretty much exactly the observations and descriptions of these things that are given in texts that were written thousands of years ago. You know, the parallels between those ancient descriptions in the modern descriptions are really sort of a proof in themselves that we're actually talking about some real phenomena. You know, unless you just want to say that people living in very distant times and places from ours just have a similar tendency to Hallu senate and fantasize in certain ways, that doesn't seem like a very good explanation to me. It seems the explanation is both both parties are looking at the same thing. So that's the kind of proof. But the piranhas, the Vedic histories are full of very elaborate descriptions of flying machines, spaceships that come under the heading of vivanos that's the Sanskrit word for them. So and as far as high tech remains, it's something we have to keep in mind that our high tech stuff really doesn't survive for a long time in terms of geological time. Studies have been done. You know, a lot of scientists are concerned with the environment, global warming. You know, they're concerned that the byproducts of technological civilization are polluting the earth. So sometimes they speculate, what if humans disappeared from the earth today, what would happen to the remains of our technological civilization? How long would it take the Earth to get back to a purely natural state, and it doesn't take very long. They've shown how after a few hundred or thousand years, our big skyscrapers will collapse, you know, the iron and then that supports the iron columns will uh outionize, the plastic of the glass will fall off, the little corrode. Yeah, you know, our high tech stuff actually won't last very long. You know. So you go back a few hundred thousand years. Unless you're specifically looking for some very specific signs, like evidence for compounds that don't naturally occur in nature, you're not going to find very much of it. So so I mean, there's.
Speaker 1: I can't I mean, I've seen I've been and looked into your book a number of different times. Obviously it's a reference to these these anomalies, these objects. But what you're seeing is that we're I'm not going to find anything that's metal or any kind of a composite because it's going to disintegrate. But is there any evidence of manufacturing tooling that is of extreme age.
Speaker 3: Well, again we're getting into the question of what's preserved in the record of the rocks, which doesn't give a complete story, you know, I mean, even in terms of geology, you know, the Earth is constantly undergoing erosion, and you know there's plate tectonics, which says what's now on the surface will go under deep into the earth. So about ninety percent of the geological layers that have ever been deposited or now gone, we don't have a complete record there. What is there is valuable that it contradicts much of what we're being told today. But for the actual story, our best source of information may be the records that have been left by these ancient civilizations and have been transmitted perhaps orally, for generation after generation. So they contain descriptions of cities with airplanes and spaceships, and as you were saying, militaries equipped with weapons that resemble modern atomic weapons, for example. So yes, there are descriptions of things like that that come from this other source, and we may be able to detect signs of advanced technology, as I said, maybe not in terms of having the exact artifacts, but through chemical testing and things like that, detecting perhaps past nuclear events nuclear wars, from radioactive elements discovered in certain types of layers of rock, or the residues of different compounds that don't occur in nature, like a lot of our modern technology is based on material science that takes different elements and combines them in different ways that wouldn't occur naturally. So it may require a different kind of approach to archaeology to get that type of evidence, because it's not the normal type of evidence that archaeologists are usually looking for. They're looking for some physical bone or object that can that can help them understand what was going on in the past, but it may have to be taken to a different level.
Speaker 1: We're going to take a short commercial break to allow our sponsors to identify themselves, and we will return shortly with my guests today. Author research investigator Michael Cremo will be right back. Michael Cremo is my guest today. He is the author of Forbidden Archaeology in a brand new book coming out this spring called Extreme Human Antiquity. You know, I wanted to talk to you, Michael, about unusual hominids that have been found on Earth. I had a geologist on the program who wrote a book called The Expanding Earth, and his theory was that at different times in Earth's history, it was closer to the Earth, and then through various actions of other planets, it was pulled away from it, causing the gravitation of the Earth to be different. He believes that's the reason that the dinosaurs were so huge, is that the Earth was at a different location. And I'm curious. We have all these strange skeletal remains of these different hominids, and in Maya lore there were beings that were different from us. They may have been of the Homo sapien class, but they weren't necessarily they didn't necessarily look like this. And we have this also appearing in Peru with the practice people who seem to have a denser bone, who had much longer craniums. In fact, their brain capacity is like thirty percent more than ours. So what's your theory on this? Do you have any evidence in the Veda that talks about Earth changing its position with the Sun and the cosmos.
Speaker 3: If you look into the Vedic cosmology. Again, we have to keep in mind that the Vedic universe is a consciousness based universe, so a lot can happen, you know, just like in a virtual reality game. You know, you can go from level to level, things can be changed. So our universe is more like that, I think, than just balls of gas and rock floating in an empty space. It's more like entering into a virtual reality system which can be changed in many ways according to the information that's being fed into it. So we have that. But now, as far as the different types of humanoid types of creatures, the Vedas tell us that there are four hundred thousand human like species scattered throughout the universe, not necessarily present on this planet, but when we consider the whole universe, there are four hundred thousand human like species. As you mentioned, one with a large cranial capacity. That kind of reminds me of very recent discovery made in China where Chinese scientists have identified a new species they call Homo julu ensiss So Julu is a word that means big head. They discovered fragments of the skulls of these creatures that they're giving this new species name too, and they show they had a cranial capacity of up to eighteen hundred cubic centimeters, which is bigger than the biggest human brains. So yeah, you do have quite quite a variety of prominent type preachers. Now they think that around that time they had Neanderthals, Denisovans, Homo floresiensis sometimes called the hobbit from Floris Island in Indonesia and Luzon and the island of Luzon in the Philippines. They've identified another new species they call Homo Luza luzon ensis, and you know, I would throw it to the mixed human beings like ourselves as well, So it's kind of interesting. First published Forbidden Archaeology, the main view in science was that human evolution went on in a very linear way, with one hominint existing at a time and transforming into the next, from Homo habilis to Homo erectus, to the Neanderthals to early Homo sapiens to Homo sapiens. Very linear. But we predicted and Forbidden Archaeology that the actual pattern is one of coexistence of many hominin types, and modern science has come around to that point of view.
Speaker 1: So does that mean that we, as you were saying, we live in harmony and coexisted with these other dominins and not necessarily harmony, Yeah, right, because we could have been fighting with him or whatever. But is it because the environments were such that these other beings could live with Homo sapien sapien or as I as this geologist was mentioning the Earth was closer to the Sun and the gravity was different, and it was able to produce giants or people of different bone density or whatever, and we just have lived the most recently because we are the survivors of the of the current environment.
Speaker 2: What's your suggestion on that.
Speaker 3: Well, in the general principle of being different environments accommodating being different sizes, I agree with that, and it's actually part of the vada system of the Yugas and the color Yuga people and all living things are smaller and the previous yoga they were bigger. So there's an account in the Piranhas of a being, a human being existing in a previous yoga when things were bigger than they are today, going to sleep in a cave, and waking up when the next yoga came and he could tell them was the color yoga because everyone was smaller than him, and when he walked out, he was considered to be a giant. So that idea is the concept that because of changing environments, living beings can be of different sizes, is something that I agree with.
Speaker 1: I think the other thing I'm curious about, and I don't know if you have reference in writing, is the planting by other species, other alien races of kind of a being to see if they survive. And this has always been my contention that the other planets are actually using Earth as kind of a Petri dish and seeing how you know, races or experiments survive.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the general principle, I accept that there's extraterustrial in the presence of life, especially human life on this planet. I think it is a kind of you could say, experimental sort of place, and that in the sense that we're here to learn something, you know, to either remain on this material platform or understand I am being in pure consciousness and I belong in a different realm. So it is kind of an experiment, and how we each act in terms of that experiment will determine our future. But there there are many accounts in the Vedic text of interdimensional contacts, say where a person will have a celestial father and a terrestrial mother, and this is found in many of the world's traditions that you know, there are celestial beings that visit this realm and sometimes they have children with a partner from the terrestrial realm. And another element that I've thrown into This is the idea that each of us, as a being of pure consciousness is not from this planet. We're from some higher realm from which we've devolved or come down. And you know, basically you can divide the types of humanoids and other living creatures in the universe into those who want to dominate, control and exploit everything and everyone, and those who want to learn to harmonize and come to a higher level of consciousness, you know, solve our material needs and the most efficient natural way possible while putting most of our human energy into developing that resource of consciousness. So there are forces, you to say, of light and darkness and the cosmos that look at our world here as a place to try to influence towards one way or the other.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So, yeah, I think we are a center on a planet that's a center of attention from different types of beings and whole parts of the cosmos.
Speaker 1: Let me, uh sidestep that for a minute and ask you point blank this whole uap UFO phenomenon, Michael, why aren't we getting more contact in terms of people coming out of these ships and going, hey, we're from planet X, you're our brethren and welcome to the.
Speaker 2: Planet system.
Speaker 1: You know, I'm just curious because you do talk on that subject often.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Well, one thing to consider is in terms of the Yugos, we're if you look at at the accounts of most civilizations, when we're talking about the Greeks, the Romans, the Egyptians, the Chinese, the Mayans, all over the world. You know, if you go back a couple of thousand years, you'll see they were very much in contact with beings from other dimensions. It was almost like a daily occurrence. There was some kind of you know, they would either by performing rituals or sacrifices. They were establishing connections with extraterrestrial beings who would sometimes visit with them, speak with them, everything as you were describing it. Really, but with the beginning of color Yuga people entered into a lower state of consciousness, i could say, and they stopped coming. Now, those people on this planet who were more pious, you could say, more on the side of light, their activities would attract higher beings of you might say, the good type, to interact with them, whereas people who were on the other side, they would attract to them beings of a darker sort a more impious sort. So it's these days there are still reports from contactees and abductees that describe their contacts either in terms of this beings of light or beings of darkness sort of mood. So I think we're not so much in direct contact with these extraterrestrial beings in the current age because most people and most governments are not at least openly communicating with them, and they more or less stayed off the stage. I think, however, there's still enough coming from them that makes me think they want to remind people that they're still around.
Speaker 1: I mean, you shouldn't, shouldn't we Is it such a problem for us that we can't accept or have them here physically, because I mean, I believe that people are having mental communication with them, and there's a certain contact perhaps on another level, but the physical contact I think is important for our evolution to know that these are beings that are perhaps ancestors, are familiar with us, and I think it would help, wasn't it.
Speaker 3: Versus they did kind of like that they'd probably be shot down with.
Speaker 1: The that's true too, you know, yeah, I.
Speaker 3: Think, yeah, I've thought about that, And like I said, when I look at the literatures of the Greeks of the and said the Egyptians they talked about these things that the god Apollo came and told me, and this one and that one. You know, it's like they were they were in contact. No. I think that's because they were doing the right kinds of things and they really wanted it. But I don't want to blame it completely on Christianity. But they had this idea of pagans and kind of wiped about, right.
Speaker 1: I hear what you're saying when you say gods, those are more like advanced beings that they we idolize and we respect them and call them gods.
Speaker 2: Is that what you're referring to.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well, I think there is a God, but these intermediate beings, you know, who we call extraterrestrials, kind of between humans and the supreme conscious of being, who's the source and controller of everything, between that ultimate manifestation of God. You could say there were intermediate beings. They were called demi gods, and we kind of just eliminated, you know, in our culture, that whole aspect of reality. I mean, it was even present in Christianity, early Christianity that they had angels in charge of the different natural forces and things like that. Those are kind of intermediate beings between humans and the ultimate God. But we've kind of wiped all that out and just say now we're going to explain everything without those personalities. We're just doing by our science. So we've kind of made ourselves into God's You could say that we don't think there's anyone better than us at the cosmos.
Speaker 2: So yeah, it's a challenge.
Speaker 1: Michael Cremo as a pleasure as always to have you on the program. Just fascinating to talk with you. You have a new book coming out this spring called Extreme Human Antiquity. This is the first book in a while. Talk a little bit about this book. What was the interest in writing that? Title is fascinating title.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Well, what happens with me is I put a book out and there's some response from readers. So one response I've gotten to Forbidden Archaeology is Okay, what's happened since you wrote that book? Have there been any additional discoveries? So basically what I've done is I've taken the evidence that's come to my attention since the original book was published, or any new information that's come to me about some of the cases that I discussed in Forbidden Archaeology and put them together in this book. And to spend a lot of time putting a book together. I wish I were a more prolific author, you know, putting out four or five books a year, But it takes me usually a number of years to be satisfied with the research that I've done and put it out there for people. So basically, that's what that book's about, all the further investigations into forbidden archaeology that I've done, and especially I'm interested in evidence for extreme human antiquity. Alternative archaeology is a big field and different researchers deal with different ends on the time spectrum. I deal with deep time, you know. Some of them are focused on the world or recent aspects of things having to do with the origin of civilization. But I'm continuing to do my part.
Speaker 1: Fantastic that's going to be out in the spring, right, yeah, okay, so we'll have to have you back in the fall to talk about that. Give us your web address again, because I know you have a lot of speaking engagements. You're going to be at Conscious Life in February, I believe, right, right, do you know what day?
Speaker 2: What day are you speaking?
Speaker 3: I've got a couple of things there. I give my talk on Sunday the ninth, and I've also on a panel on ancient civilizations and I'll have a book signing event also. Okay, that's all on the schedule on my website.
Speaker 2: And what's the website? Give us your website real quick.
Speaker 3: M cream O at c F cream O w w w F cream O f c r e MO dot com dot com. Okay, and I have a page also.
Speaker 1: Okay, You're gonna be in San Francisco at the New Living Expo in UH May ninth through the eleventh, and they can go to New Livingexpo dot com. Michael, by the way, if you can get to the talk. Michael will be part of a panel on ancient civilizations and the evidence for advanced Technology. That's gonna be Sunday, and I'll be moderating it with Mike, Michael Cremo, Ben Vankirkwick and Mike Ricksecker and these are all people we've had on the show.
Speaker 2: Are you gonna be doing any uh.
Speaker 1: Scientific conferences at all this year?
Speaker 3: Yes, I'm going to be at the World Archaeological Congress, which is being held in Darwin, Australia in June. I'm presenting a paper there. The academic scientific audience is one of my audiences that I reach out to. And I may also be giving a presentation at the Science of Consciousness conference, which this summer in July will be held at Barcelona, Spain.
Speaker 1: Wow, so your schedule is as busy as ever. Fantastic, Michael, we could talk forever. Thank you very much for joining me, and we'll talk to you again in the fall. Of course, I'll talk to you at the at the New Living in may so Hey. Thanks for joining me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm really looking forward to that. Thank yous.
Speaker 1: We mentioned briefly some of the presentations and conferences that Michael's speaking at. If you get a chance to see him, either live or via streaming media, pay for it, do it. Because his slides are mind blowing. He gets slides, he researches them, goes through the He's even gone to the Library of Congress in Washington to pull slides from Turn of the Century eighteen hundred's earlier catalogs. Because back then there was less hiding and less destruction of artifacts that are questionable that question our dates in question. Our understanding of our history. And this is the big problem I'm writing about this right now. We have problems in our academic circles. They do not want to even consider dates that go beyond the parameters of of their university dictums, the history books, the comfort zone, and what Michael presents is great evidence and at some point Western archaeology has to collectively reach out beyond their own purviews and look at the Chinese, look at the Middle Eastern research, and actually even South American research. We've had South American researchers on this program who have a completely different narrative of how human beings evolved. And you know, it's it's really one of the foundations of why I started Earth Ancients is that I have questioned history as a teenager. It's there's just too many problems with how we have this linear history. One civilization leads another leads another. I was thinking about this when Michael was talking. If you remember about four it's see back last year, I think it was May. We had doctor Stephen Collins on the program who had unearthed what he believes was Jordan, biblical Jordan in the Middle East, and one of the things that was fascinating is that he chronicles the destruction of Jordan through a horrific asteroid burst that was so powerful. I think it was a thousand times stronger than Hiroshima. Just complete devastation, so hot. I think it was a thousand degrees with fourteen hundred degrees fahrenheit, so hot it melted walls, it melted a lot of stuff. And I'm thinking if that and I think that was five or six thousand years ago. I think if we look at the prior bursts, the prior terminating events of nine thousand, five hundred years ago, to begin looking at the Egyptians and the Maya and other ancient cultures to see if there was one of these terminating events. And this is my hypothesis in my book Mayan Controversy, is that if it is and can be reported that there was one of these asteroid bursts that destroyed the civilization, what we see is the reuse of temples, pyramids, and buildings following the repopulation of these ancient sites. And this is my big problem with the Maya. We are given these pre Middle and post cycles or chronicled times, and it's an easy way to kind of get a sense of who the Maya are. But there's a huge problem in the fact that archaeologists have found sixty thousand unknown ruins in the Guatemala biosphere. This is in twenty eighteen, and we had and by the way, we're gonna have Richard Hanson, who's the head of the research and excavation at Elmodor, which is at the tip of the Peton biosphere in Guatemala, and was part of this survey, and what he's saying is is going to take two hundred years.
Speaker 2: To really figure out and excavate and survey that.
Speaker 1: But my point is what he's excavating is the most is the largest pyramidal community civilization known to us today, and this is the pyramids of Elmodor, the Ladonta Pyramids. They're monsters, and their earliest phase of the Maya are the most sophisticated. They are the biggest builders of pyramids. They were the greatest engineers, the hydraulics, the waterways are fabulous in their brilliant engineering feats, and so it's a mistake to think that there were settlements that continued from the beginning to the end. And the other thing is the dates for the Maya are roughly one thousand BCE and this is totally wrong and I'm really beginning to see it.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because.
Speaker 1: When we have Ed Barnhart on the program, and I love Ed, he's a mayaist, he admits, we don't know enough.
Speaker 2: We don't know hardly anything.
Speaker 1: We're very much in the in the blind when it comes to the Maya. One percent of their culture.
Speaker 2: Has been excavated, and we're going, Okay, we know it all.
Speaker 1: And that's just the arrogance of that academic study of archaeology. It's it's filled with a lot of problems, and this is why I'm writing about it.
Speaker 2: So I think the point is when we.
Speaker 1: Have Michael on is it's important to try to get a sense of where he's pointing his finger, where he's extracting data, and how we need to begin looking at these ancient, ancient systems like the Yugas and how they capture these very early periods of our existence when we're physical beings Homo sapien sapien.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 1: And the other thing is, didn't he say something like one hundred million year old skeleton Jesus Christ? That would blow I mean, I would love to see it. And that's one thing. If you don't have his book, you're not gonna you won't know this. But his book again chronicles excavations in the eighteen hundreds when they weren't.
Speaker 2: Covering them up.
Speaker 1: Today, if they found one hundred million year old human skeleton modern skeleton Homo sapien sapien, they would lose their minds. They would lose their minds. So anyhow, I hope you enjoyed that. It's fun to have him on the program. By the way, I want to mention we will be sponsors of the Cosmic Summit in North Carolina June twenty second.
Speaker 2: I believe it is.
Speaker 1: And there's a number of really really good people that will be featured on the program, including Pravin Mohan, Randall Carlson, Steve Collins. Doctor Collins will be back on, but there's some new faces. And I want to highlight that most of the listeners of the podcast will not be able to attend, but they have a dynamic and very very good streaming service, so it's like you're there, and I'll be announcing that too. We give a discount for the first two weeks. It's really important and that'll be in about let's see, about sixty days or less. I'll be announcing how to get the streaming media service at the discount rate, and that means you can watch it live from the minute the door is open to the minute the door's shut, and you have a repository, you have the files from the presentations that you can't go and see. So if you're in Europe, if you're in Mexico, South America, Australia, wherever you are in the world, your time zone does not need to necessarily affect you because all these presentations will be recorded and stored for your viewing and listening pleasure. So Cosmic sum twenty twenty five will be coming up. We're going to have George Howard on the program, the producer, to talk about this year's program and the great lineup that he has, and to talk a little bit about the theme of the program, So stay tuned for that. Hey. I also want to mention that we are, and I mentioned this in the beginning of the show, we're going to be going in the Turkey June twenty second to July second. This is filling up fast, and I want to remind you that we're not just going to a few sites. We're going to go Beckley Teppe, Carahan Teppee and there's an extended museum at both of those locations that we need to see. We didn't get to see go Beckley Teppy for more than half an hour because we had to get back on the bus and go. But there are numerous places to visit, including Darren Kuru, Cappadocia, and a lot of very very ancient sites to check out. So if you're thinking about a vacation, this is the time to go. Our prices are literally one half of what a typical eleven twelve day tour is and if you book early enough, your flight flights can be fairly reasonable. So for the entire itinerary, go to earthacients dot com, forward slash tour check it out. Mohammed Imbrahim is our host along with the team at Saba Tours, and there are a number of extracurricular activities that will add to the tour, including there's an amazing spice market that we go to. You can see spice out and sample them before you buy dried fruit. All kinds of places to visit and have fun. So we don't just do the heavy lifting and go to the sites in the middle of nowhere.
Speaker 2: We stay in town, and.
Speaker 1: I got to tell you, if you haven't been to Istanbul, what a fantastic city. I was so shocked last year when we were visiting. It's a beautiful, very modern city, and it's multi religion, so there's a Christian, there is Muslim, there is Jewish. There's all kinds of interfaith groups there, which really makes it a cause Politan city. And I was very, very surprised to sample some of their white wine, which was fabulous. I wish I could have brought more home. I brought a couple of bobs for family, but it was like, wow, Yeah, it's really, really, really.
Speaker 2: A wonderful place to visit. So come out and join us.
Speaker 1: June twenty second, July second. For more information, go to Earth Ancients dot com, forward slash tours. Hey, if you're enjoying Earth Ancients, Destiny and the Special Edition podcast, please consider becoming a subscriber to Patreon for as little as five dollars a month. You can support the work we do here on the podcast, and I gotta tell you it's a labor of love, but there are expenses and we could really use some help. To become a subscriber, go to patreon dot com forward Slash Earth Ancients and check it out. We have so many thank you gifts on that. We have over thirty e books that were provided by our guests, some brand new ones, and we'll keep adding every month. We keep adding new books that are that are our gifts to you. There's some unpublished interviews, there's some galleries, and it just a real great way and fun way to give back to the work we do.
Speaker 2: Again.
Speaker 1: To become a subscriber, go to Patreon that's p A t R E O N dot com for Slash Earth Ancients and subscribe. Really really could use your support. So I want to thank the following people for becoming members. I want to thank Chi Morgan, Edward Henke, Dave Hall, Joanne Miller, Deswort, Tina Magenta, Elliot Martin, Sandy Young, Bob Edwardson, and Robert O'Reilly. I want to thank each of you for subscribing. From the bottom of my heart, I appreciate your patronage of Earth Ancients, so thanks again, So thank you. I appreciate it.
Speaker 2: I really do. All right, that's it for this program.
Speaker 3: I want to think.
Speaker 1: My guest today Michael Cremo, coming from the fabulous Los Angeles, California. As always, the team of Gail tor Mark Foster and everyone who makes this thing happen. You guys rock all right, Take care of me well and we will talk to you next time.