Speaker 1: Hey, listen, before we get into UH trivia, let me tell you about these Simple body shop The Simplebodyshop dot Com.
Speaker 2: I went there myself. I knew I was gonna go there myself.
Speaker 1: Somebody hit my jeep in a parking lot, destroyed the back end of it, the tail light, the whole bit. I had two I had two estimates done by two different body shops. One was thirty eight hundred, the other one was forty two hundred. Then I took it. I didn't even have to take it. You just upload the pictures. These Simple body Shops said, nope, that's nine hundred dollars. They saved me thousands. Didn't even have to go there, Just upload your picture. Contact them today, The Simple Bodyshop dot com and Christian Brother roof Baby Christianbroroofing dot com.
Speaker 3: My nephew works for him.
Speaker 4: I would never recommend my nephew to go to that outfit if it wasn't top notch. They took care of my mom my sister. It's roofs residential or commercial, UH Sighting and gutters. They're the best family owned since ninety six. The sun took over years ago and he's killing it. So if you've got issues, you think you got issues, it's it's free estimates, so why not put them in rotation?
Speaker 3: And I love it.
Speaker 4: They clean up everything afterwards, so a lot of people leave stuff. They take those giant magnets around the house and pick up all the nails and stuff. Yes, all right, so Christian broroofing dot Com. All right, let's play Crusade for children trivia. We're up to five hundred and eighty dollars. If mister Kevin Trimble is going to help us, he's gonna.
Speaker 3: By the way, these are three Hall of famers.
Speaker 1: Lieutenant colonel retired. No, what's a marine? Always a marine?
Speaker 2: Oh? Sorry, listen, I'm not gonna.
Speaker 1: I'mnna let you answer a few questions. I'm the brains here, but I'm gonna. I'm gonna parcel some of these after you.
Speaker 4: Okay, DAWs Wagner Hall of Fame and Trinity Hall of Fame on the show and then gush here the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: Where'd you go to high school?
Speaker 5: Mean county?
Speaker 3: High schooled county?
Speaker 2: Okay? You know what?
Speaker 1: Anytime I heard mean county, it reminds me of the schools that are always closed Here's what I mean.
Speaker 2: Here's the school closings, Mead, Harden, Spencer. The first ones were always Meads, Spencer, Harden, LaRue.
Speaker 3: All right, let's go, all right, here we go.
Speaker 4: Question number one, getting number one ten questions correctly, I'll give twenty more bucks to make it six hundred dollars for the crusade for children. They have not one, but two people that will match this at the end of the year.
Speaker 3: All right.
Speaker 4: Question number one, You all can all join in on this. Share a brain. What does a monophobe fear?
Speaker 3: In monopho fear of being in stereo? It's being something fear being.
Speaker 4: Alone, being alone, right, Colonel, I would say concur it's.
Speaker 2: Either no, no, no, no. You're a lieutenant colonel. He's us to this.
Speaker 3: Being alone is the final answer.
Speaker 2: Yeah, there you go, baby? How about this? Did I tell you what you asked? What I told you? I'm the brands here, Lieutenant Colonel Tremble. Uh.
Speaker 3: Question number two is for gus.
Speaker 4: You start out and the boys can help you if you don't get it, but I'm gonna predict that you're gonna get it right.
Speaker 2: All right?
Speaker 4: Where is Bill Clinton's president Presidential Library?
Speaker 3: The City not the States.
Speaker 1: It's it's a little rock. It's not a little rock, it's Hope or something, but it's rock.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you were there.
Speaker 5: I've driven by it. I've seen it.
Speaker 3: I kind of want to go to that to see.
Speaker 6: If they go all the restrooms have little stop stop it all right, Little Rock, Arkansas, where Bill Clinton Presidential Library is located.
Speaker 2: Wasn't he from Hope, Arkansas?
Speaker 5: Little town?
Speaker 7: That's like the Venetti Presidential Library being in Linden, you know, Linden Packers.
Speaker 3: Baby. Come on, all right, this one's for you.
Speaker 4: Kevin Tremble, who directed the movie Apocalypse Now.
Speaker 3: Also makes a really good wine.
Speaker 2: Francis for princevill COPA Ye, yes, sorry, I had to do it. I'm kidd if I don't have if I don't have it, listen, I'm with you. Anytime I can grab an answer, I gotta jump on it.
Speaker 4: All right, Okay, So, so this is an important question. So when I went to Kevin's retirement in the general that was talking said there are marine officers, and then there are marine officers that are warriors. Kevin, he said, Kevin's warrior. So is it Where is this on the list of Apocalypse Now?
Speaker 3: Yeah, Oh it's up there. It's up there, one two, three?
Speaker 7: Ye?
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah is it? Is it bigger than for No Michale's Navy, one of.
Speaker 4: My favorites, Francis for Coppola is the right answer? All right, Dwight?
Speaker 2: Yes?
Speaker 4: Do you remember the nineteen nineties sitcom Rock.
Speaker 3: R O C.
Speaker 2: I have no idea what that is. I've heard of that.
Speaker 4: The team game was Rock's job a garbage man or a male man.
Speaker 1: I must say garbage man, but I have no recommended I have no recollection Rock. Yeah, yeah, I don't know. I've never heard of this. Yeah, I promise you I've never heard of that.
Speaker 3: Dude was like really famous for a long time.
Speaker 2: Really was Fret Flintstone bowling a little bit.
Speaker 4: It's like, friend Flintstone, give me a colonel, give me a final man. Garbage man's final answer?
Speaker 3: I think so.
Speaker 1: Yes, didn't even know show, but the answer Baby dad was a cop?
Speaker 4: Yes, correct?
Speaker 3: Throwsle's dad was a cop.
Speaker 4: Yeah you know, damn good one because he he was at Tommy Tower.
Speaker 1: Yes, all right, got balls right here, we're talking about you on the Gilligan's Island fame. What they say five passengers sets on that day on a three out there was more than five passengers.
Speaker 3: No, there was I thought it was just passengers. Yeah, but you have a captain.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, he's right, you have a skipper, Gillian.
Speaker 2: They're working, that's what you're.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you're going to get this.
Speaker 4: I think you might because your level is always high in your blood work.
Speaker 2: I like that. I'm high.
Speaker 4: Name two of the three types of sugars.
Speaker 2: Sugars.
Speaker 3: Oh, I'm not even ask you to get all. I just give me two of there's.
Speaker 2: Your A one C. No. No, And you're talking about in blood work. What are we talking about?
Speaker 4: Name three scientific types of sugar.
Speaker 1: White sugar, brown sugar, light brown sugar. Wait, come on, how about skinny and sweet?
Speaker 2: Save them?
Speaker 8: I don't know brown sugar, gluecoas fruit coasts.
Speaker 4: Yes, everyone is standing the names out here, all right? And suecro My name is James Jenkins and I worked for g Easter.
Speaker 2: Who I know you?
Speaker 3: Does? He does he wear anything that doesn't save the sales football.
Speaker 2: He's a coach. Cool.
Speaker 4: I know it's a sales football. You got practice today? You got practice today?
Speaker 2: What do you look?
Speaker 1: He's got like the Bill Belichick barbershop thing on. You know what I'm talking about, like the barbershop wears. You known the barbershop guy.
Speaker 3: All right, here we go, speaking of mead, Speaking.
Speaker 5: Of mead, Yeah, very good.
Speaker 4: Meat is a tight it's a beer they used to drink in the Vikings days and the Egyptian days. Noah drank it on the boat right right? What what did they make mead of? What was it primarily made of?
Speaker 1: I was gonna answer this, but I'm gonna Lieutenant Colonel Trimble answered, because.
Speaker 7: I've traveled all over the world, Yes, you have, pre nine to eleven. I had beer all over the world because we'd go to fun.
Speaker 4: Places before that.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, we know he's got to fight.
Speaker 3: Man, we went to fun places before.
Speaker 4: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Me my, honey, honey, I'm with you, honey, honey.
Speaker 8: God sounds right, Yeah, yeah, sounds right, honey, honey, honey, water yeast?
Speaker 5: What else?
Speaker 2: And it's almost as if a general Electrin guy, it's almost as Jack the answer.
Speaker 4: Hey, he's a coach, right, Yes, they had bees on the boat.
Speaker 3: You nose drinking beer? You had to listen to his wife?
Speaker 2: How long?
Speaker 3: How much fluckers are gonna rade?
Speaker 2: How many bees?
Speaker 3: There's only two though, so I got you more.
Speaker 2: Than to Let's real quick.
Speaker 1: I got to see coach James Atkinson warm up his team, and he came in with this.
Speaker 2: Look a thing he's got on. It's be dazzled. He he told the team, he goes, I might be coached, but I go first class. That's not true, that's true, And then the team went.
Speaker 3: Right. I don't know.
Speaker 4: I think, uh, Gus might get this. Dwight's not going to Colonel Might. It's how many players are on the field for men's field lacrosse, nine, ten or eleven.
Speaker 2: I was just watching the best of nine, ten or eleven.
Speaker 5: It's not eleven.
Speaker 9: Lacrosse.
Speaker 3: You're not a lacrosse guy. Your football.
Speaker 5: I don't really get him to my lacrosse league.
Speaker 3: Play or eleven.
Speaker 5: I don't think it's eleven. I don't think it's few. Is nine. I'm gonna go with ten. Yeah, it's ten, Like.
Speaker 2: Uh, you know what the main player is called a cockswing.
Speaker 3: No, that's both.
Speaker 2: That's damn it.
Speaker 3: I thought it was okay, all right, Colonel.
Speaker 5: Is always right.
Speaker 4: Yeah, you missed one already. You can if you miss this one. You gotta get everything perfect but your answer is ten.
Speaker 9: Yeah.
Speaker 2: Question number eight, Okay.
Speaker 4: I threw in some softballs here because I thought you all wid screw up so far and it sounded like you were really close. What common house plant is said to make burns heel faster?
Speaker 2: Correct?
Speaker 1: I used them as a suppository, like the whole leaf, because you know why it's soothing.
Speaker 3: Doesn't it have thorns on it?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: But after the thorns, when it releases, it sues where the thorns were.
Speaker 2: What wouldn't you visual win There's not a whole lot.
Speaker 4: There's not a whole lot short on what you wouldn't very very short, especially when you fly to Mexico.
Speaker 2: Absolutely all got to get across the border.
Speaker 4: Question number nine, What type of shop did the Ripe brothers own before devoting their entire plane shop to to fly bicycle?
Speaker 2: Oh? That's it, that's it, that's it. That is it?
Speaker 3: Ohio right?
Speaker 2: Quick? Yeah, it was.
Speaker 3: That's a quick.
Speaker 2: Lewis an Orville Breadenbacher, right, yeh.
Speaker 8: Didn't they like what did a bicycle that had like the year plane attached to it or something?
Speaker 4: When they took off his bicycles up and Kevin knows.
Speaker 3: Kevin knows the trick that Dwight and I have known for years.
Speaker 4: If you answer quick enough and confidently enough, people just consider that the answer.
Speaker 1: Ask me the capacity, just say yeah, absolutely, yeah, that's what I'm talking about.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, that's right.
Speaker 3: All right, this is a cooking question.
Speaker 2: Let me step off Tory Smith.
Speaker 3: By the way, what by the way. Uh, this is an example.
Speaker 4: If you answer quickly, people assume you know, Hey, Dwight, how many seats in Wrigley Field? Oh?
Speaker 2: Twenty three and twelve?
Speaker 1: Yeah, there you go, quick enough, people gonna buy it.
Speaker 3: Uh question.
Speaker 4: Okay, you got two choices here, So I got a ten and eleven. We're gonna ask I'm gonna ask you both, or you can choose. What do you wanna do you want to ask this both? What is the name of bananas that is used to basically cook with cultivated for cooking bananas?
Speaker 2: Do you know what pantins?
Speaker 3: You're missing a letter?
Speaker 2: Plantains?
Speaker 4: Plantains? Is your final answer. That's two answers in a row. Colonel, were really quickly inconfident Absolutely. Are you sure it's plantained?
Speaker 2: Absolutely? Let me. Okay, here's a little more. Here's bonus trivia.
Speaker 1: So you got the banana and has a stem on the top. Yeah, at the bottom has the little door hardspot. You know what that dark hotspot is called the bananas.
Speaker 2: That's true. I'm looking at the answer right now. Oh.
Speaker 4: I had a very interesting conversation with Maury from the from He said, do you know the eggplant symbolizes what?
Speaker 3: On text week?
Speaker 4: Well, he said, do you know they are male and female egg plants?
Speaker 3: Eggplants? I don't.
Speaker 2: If you listen, it's twenty twenty three, I don't see gender.
Speaker 1: You go.
Speaker 3: If it's in, it's a girl. If it's out, it's a boy.
Speaker 1: You know what.
Speaker 2: I like to hang out with u Moury on Tuesdays. I like to hang out with Tuesdays with Maury.
Speaker 3: Oh, that's not last question.
Speaker 2: Dwight.
Speaker 4: Uh Yes, probably reads the Bible more than anybody every every day. According to the Bible. Who killed more people in his death than in his life?
Speaker 2: More killed more people in his death than in his life. Oh that's tough, Jacob.
Speaker 4: Samson, that doesn't sound confident like colonel head. Colonel confident colonel would go with the confident you go.
Speaker 1: Samson, Well, see, I'm just now getting in the Old Testament.
Speaker 2: This year I was always New Testament. Now I'm reading the whole Bible in the year I haven't.
Speaker 4: Got the Sir, Sampson married to Delilah.
Speaker 2: There we go, Elijah want to get her and cut the hair.
Speaker 4: Final answer, Yeah, let's go, sam Let's go Samson taking the advice from the from.
Speaker 3: The crowd experts.
Speaker 4: Samson final answer is, well, thank you, sir. The only one you missed was the glucose fruit coast.
Speaker 2: Well, we didn't miss it. He just worded it improperly. She got the.
Speaker 3: Question was wrong. The question was wrong.
Speaker 2: The question was wrong.
Speaker 3: Question was wrong.
Speaker 2: I'll tell you, thank you, Thank you.
Speaker 3: Kevin Tremble my pleasure.
Speaker 2: Hey, oh you got here. It's good see his food.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you're gonna take a burger home to the wife.
Speaker 1: You know a lot of times people give me a challenge coin, but I guess you just show up and talk.
Speaker 2: Don't you know what? Kidd Are you kidding me? I was messing with you. What's it says redeemable for one arcy cola? No it does not.
Speaker 1: It says educate, train coach support, we develop people.
Speaker 2: Okay, there you go.
Speaker 7: Berkshire, Hathaway, Hope Services, Parks and Whitesburg realtors.
Speaker 2: Right, beautiful, Yes.
Speaker 3: Wants to be a real wants to be a great realtor. Tell me go.
Speaker 4: Back over to sales guy and talk good to see you, brother, great, great great.
Speaker 3: The next few hours they'll talk football.
Speaker 1: Hey, listen, Pella windoes indoors Pella, and when does indoors? Baby, You're gonna love him? How's that energy bill? And the winter is it steep?
Speaker 2: In the summer? Is it hot and steep?
Speaker 1: Could be? Probably? Is your windows and doors? Why not go with the best. The best is Pella Windows and Doors. Why do I say that?
Speaker 2: Well?
Speaker 1: Rated number one, highest quality, rated number one, highest craftsmanship, rated number one, and highest value.
Speaker 2: Plus.
Speaker 1: Pella windows and doors not just made in the good old USA. One step further, They're made right here in Kentucky by your friends, your families, your neighbors.
Speaker 2: Don't take my word for it.
Speaker 1: Get down to the Pella Windows and Doors showroom or go to Pelo Louisville dot com. Here's the great news right now. You could Pella now and pay later Pella Windows and Doors, and then you're ready for bargain supply.
Speaker 2: This kitchen you got is amazing.
Speaker 4: It's just talking to the guys here at grill Masters about it, and now I was telling them about my new stove and they're like, oh my gosh, that is incredible.
Speaker 3: I got all new appliances.
Speaker 4: As matter of fact, every before we even did this, Every single appliance in my home is a bargain supply because I like the scratching dents. So it's a brand new appliance. But when he comes off the truck, they might scratch the side of it. I'm hoping for that because I want to save five hundred bucks on a refrigerator or something like that.
Speaker 3: It's brand new warrant.
Speaker 4: He's all there, but it might have a scratch, especially with fridges, when you push it into the cabinets and stuff, you don't even see it. So they have a huge half of the warehouse is scratching down. The other one is the biggest. The other side is the largest selection of appliances. He tried to sit down and write down all of the appliance types from Italian made, French made, American made. G profile is huge. Anything you need at bargains Supply. We're gonna go by there tomorrow or this afternoon and get some supplies for spring cleaning and getting things done in the yard. Bargain Supply East Jefferson Street stop on by they got their own parking lot.
Speaker 3: All right back after this short break.
Speaker 2: This is This is me on guitar.
Speaker 1: It's based off ah and this is James Atkinson on drums, based off a blah blah blah pentatonic scale.
Speaker 2: There is radio eight forty w h.
Speaker 1: It is a free launch Friday, and the food is on baby. We're talking about grilled rib i burgers. We got broad worst they're looking at. There's coast law, we got don't lets. We got all kinds of stuff out here. Master Supply ten four oh eight, Shelbyville Road, right in the same shopping centers as roosters. Folks, you've still got time to come out here. Plenty of food left. As James Atkinson friend of the show, fotts, you listen quite a bit and you correspond with this and this morning I'm talking about the dishwasher and that there's a little food trap or something that needs to be cleaned out. I'll never do it, never have. And then you said, hey, idiots, if only you had someone that worked for General Electric to explain it to you. You came out here. So what is the little thing that I'm talking about? It sounds disgusting, it is.
Speaker 9: Discussing is a disgusting disgusting But having worked for the number one ah like the Clients Builder in America ge appliance as a higher of course, of course, uh, that would be your filter that you need to pull out and then dump the traps out. But the thing about it, and I'm like you because I'm OCD, I want to go, you actually do more damage the dishwasher because there's so would advance nowadays that they can sense everything. Okay, so see amount and all that.
Speaker 2: That's okay.
Speaker 1: That's why I wanted to get to because I was told the same thing. Well, if you clean them, you're screwing up the dishwasher because they're programmed. So I gonna have food, just sit on the dishes, put them in and the dishwasher scrap them.
Speaker 9: Always told my family to scrap the big stuff. You don't have to scrub it before you put it into.
Speaker 2: Okay, do you practice what you preach? Do you really? Are you serious? Men? Wow?
Speaker 1: Okay, So let's talk about the mechanics of cleaning out this gross What gets the filter? I guess collects all the catch up and the debris and all that stuff.
Speaker 9: Stuff. But if you've got this is not there's a chicken bone left from a wing that you you know, didn't clean off the plate.
Speaker 1: So what's the process? Is it pretty much? Uh, one size fits America, every dishwasher.
Speaker 9: Of the same or different models. There's different models, okay, most of them. It's kind of universal, It's ay, So.
Speaker 2: Give us the base.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I don't want somebody to see this.
Speaker 2: Well, we we'll talk about that off the air. We'll talk about that off the air. It was probably, yeah, very popular in theednies. I'm sure really tired this morning. We'll leave it to that. So anyway, so what's the process.
Speaker 9: I'm grabbing twist, that's grab twist, lift out, knock it into the garbage can.
Speaker 2: And that's step back in. That's easy, Okay, it's easy. The second then you complained about washers and oh, dryers.
Speaker 9: I don't know, y'all. We're talking about lunder even okay, okay, okay. We're throwing all the clothes in which I'm the clothes sheriff at the house, okay, with the whites, the bright color, and I get down into the types of material.
Speaker 2: No, we just do you really?
Speaker 9: Yeah, I'm I'm that bad.
Speaker 1: My wife she's got stuff like everything I buy I throw in the wash that I'm throwing the dryer. She's got some crap that you can't even put in the dryer. And so we just said, you know what best practice is, Probably I'll do my laundry and she'll do hers. Occasionally off like trying to fold hers. She's got some pieces of I'm like, what the hell is he even do?
Speaker 9: She's still wearing it?
Speaker 1: Right, Yeah, let's talk about the sales football.
Speaker 2: I'd be here when h when could kids with the school year is still going on right now?
Speaker 9: School year is still going on. If you are an eighth grader that has uh taken your placement test with the school, you can already start working out with the team.
Speaker 2: Yes, so the one goes on during the summer.
Speaker 9: Summer workouts uh for the team. We also host camps for kids, uh for grade school.
Speaker 4: So I just want to mention that, uh, even though I graduated from Trinity.
Speaker 9: Oh you did, we did. We didn't know.
Speaker 2: Why didn't Why didn't you say something about that?
Speaker 3: But you didn't know that you.
Speaker 2: Should have You should you should have said something.
Speaker 4: I was the host of the the Sales Alumni Hall of Fame night.
Speaker 3: I know that's how highly point they couldn't have.
Speaker 9: Me, but it wasn't the night that I went in. Right, No, you're a Hall of Famer too. I am a whole I'm starting to feel like we're Kentucky. But I have to say there's an asterisk next because it's really my wife is the reason why I'm in the Hall of Fame.
Speaker 3: I get.
Speaker 9: Okay, So let's like, do you have any socks like this, Tony?
Speaker 2: Did they give you some? I do?
Speaker 3: Of course I do have sucks like that.
Speaker 2: That's awesome for those of you all listening.
Speaker 1: He's wearing orange socks all the way up to his kneecaps, and they have the Sales d's all over.
Speaker 4: Well, it's supposed to be objective on the Education Foundation lunching.
Speaker 3: I have those socks under my pants.
Speaker 2: No we don't. We don't want to see your underwell, we'll take your word.
Speaker 9: No, no, no, we won't get into the underwork. But so look, you get the t poles for the Trinity guys. Chicks love the big d.
Speaker 10: That's right, now, what the dolls and chicks love my big hanging out with Dwight. Wait your hey, come on by Masters Supply ten four oh eight.
Speaker 2: Have you eaten yet?
Speaker 3: Twice?
Speaker 9: If the bishop's listening?
Speaker 1: No, no, wait a minute, hang on, It is a fish Friday for Catholics.
Speaker 9: It is.
Speaker 2: But you said, somehow or another the Catholic people loophole for you.
Speaker 9: I was going on the good advice of Tony Venetti having the special dispensation.
Speaker 3: Did you I got you? I got you cleared? Did you fish? If FOB said we're good?
Speaker 9: Okay?
Speaker 2: Oh did he really?
Speaker 3: Yeah? We're good today?
Speaker 9: Oh and I need to make amends for the joke of the day earlier.
Speaker 2: Oh you know what I did?
Speaker 9: Get someone to call me out said it wasn't that great? So well, Abra cadavern okay, caver okay.
Speaker 2: So listen, can we get the immunity music? Justin?
Speaker 3: I can't trembled.
Speaker 2: Uh, we'll see brother, Lieutenant Colonel Brokarns coats, Gus, do you have the immunity music? A rim shot, handy.
Speaker 3: Because are you really gonna do this?
Speaker 1: Yeah?
Speaker 2: He's gonna do, he's gonna do. Yeah. You don't send me a joke like that, Man, and leave me twisted in.
Speaker 9: Where it's not gonna be an FCC violation.
Speaker 2: Well, better be here. Okay, there we go. Our boss is running the show today. No sorry, So here with the maid.
Speaker 1: Here's what the make good joke of the day from General Electric James Atkinson.
Speaker 9: So, since we were at grow Master's supply, I thought I'd go with a grilling joke.
Speaker 2: Wow, it's very timely.
Speaker 9: It's very nice little segue. So I was gonna grill and I thought, all right, we're gonna do this chicken. So I'm grilling this chicken and I'm grilling his kicking, just grilling is kicking. He would never tell me way. Yeah, So then I left go and I left the grill. I let my wife cut the steak. She burned him, mistaking mad.
Speaker 2: You're in the backup joke.
Speaker 1: Mistakes were made.
Speaker 3: The kids at the sales must love these jokes.
Speaker 11: Oh my gosh, I love you though, buddy d General Electric Gear Electrics soon all the time profiles top of the line, but all the well monogram's top of the line and cafe then the profile which, by the way, Tony, congratulations on your new stove, buddy.
Speaker 9: Six thousand men and women of Louisville just really missing. They didn't need this, their kids don't.
Speaker 3: Need to eat.
Speaker 4: I had to go Italian microwave p G.
Speaker 1: I don't know he Hey, hey, your past this bullying hey. And then when the wife's cooking it, you just hear this and they look all right, Uh hey.
Speaker 3: Grill masters. Supply we ran out of food I think is going. I didn't get to eat.
Speaker 4: Oh my gosh, man, rots are gone.
Speaker 3: Burgers are God I needed. I didn't need because you were in line with God.
Speaker 2: It's good. I'm not Catholic, man, I can eat whatever. I'm fine, but thank you. I appreciate man. I'm good.
Speaker 3: No, I've seen you eat worse like off the.
Speaker 2: What I'm gonna take somebody's food.
Speaker 3: I tweeted out.
Speaker 4: The mayor texted me and said, could you please help us promote this Saturday morning at nine am Waterfront if you want to come down and try to help pick up some debris and whatever, that's what the mayor is going to be. Make it on down there if you can nine to noon. Very little commitments and you never know what you're gonna find.
Speaker 1: No, you can in the marriage, so you get to keep whatever you find dead body.
Speaker 3: You keep it right, Uh, you keep it, refrigerator, keep.
Speaker 2: It, keep general electric. People don't throw out general.
Speaker 3: Okay, over under tires, Oh.
Speaker 2: There's gonna be all content.
Speaker 3: How many tires at the at the Great Lawn Park there?
Speaker 2: Hey, how many catfish?
Speaker 1: You think when the water receives there's like laying on the concrete, open their.
Speaker 2: Mouth, closing their mouth, open their mouth.
Speaker 3: I don't do those six foot say away from from those at all.
Speaker 1: Do you have anything before we it's a twenty footer twenty five? You go all right, yes, we do. Southern cup hot tub. Baby, I love my Southern covered hot tub. You're gonna love yours too well. Looking forward to hot tub baloney hot tubs at love dollars a month loved ones.
Speaker 2: I was talking to Todd.
Speaker 1: Gibson from Southern Covered Hot Tub yesterday and they have I think.
Speaker 2: It was forty twenty twenty four.
Speaker 1: Models left that they've slashed the prices traumatically. To go by and see him at seventy five to one Preston Highway. They have a hot tub for just about any kind of family, even a swim spot. We could swim all year round. A Southern covered hot tub. They also have twelve months same as cash as and made the payments a breeze, get a vacation right there in your own backyard. Sellarn Covert hot Tubs seventy five oh one, Preston Highway back to wrapping up and put a bow on it in just a second from grill Masters supply with the Hogfathers News Radio eight forty whas all of George.
Speaker 2: Jones there the possum.
Speaker 1: Finally Friday News radioa forty whs.
Speaker 4: I wanted to mention this next week, we're gonna do a couple of segments on uh on de Yeah, sreen Wells passed away last Thursday. I think of cancer. Uh. He is a South End legend. He played in the NFL. He played for Holy Cross.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 4: He held the sack record for the year at Kentucky until somebody beat him, and then he still owns the single game record. He was maybe the most humble, sweetest dude I've ever met.
Speaker 3: And uh, and I just I don't understand why.
Speaker 1: So my uh old neighborhood is Saint Lawrence was the church in there.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's got a.
Speaker 1: Football field and as a training facility that was graciously updated and given to the school. Gifted to Saint Lawrence by Dean Wells because that's where he played, uh.
Speaker 2: Little league football.
Speaker 1: And I've met him a couple of times, but I meant to get Fred Lopez, my buddy on he was really close with he never he said this.
Speaker 2: Guy was just his generosity was unasurable.
Speaker 4: I talked to the person that runs the cancer center and said, his impact on the cancer center, I believe that, not the other way around. I believe that was immense. And it's just like you get a little emotional. I didn't know him that well. I met him a dozen times, interviewed him a dozen times. He's just a humble He was a humble, humble guy. Our thoughts and prayers go out after family. And he is a South End And we're gonna talk about him next.
Speaker 1: Week, absolutely, and we might even let this cat out of the bag.
Speaker 2: Okay, guess who taught him how to play football?
Speaker 4: No, you're looking if you taught the guy to play baseball?
Speaker 3: And now you are you serious? Will Smith?
Speaker 2: Will Smith?
Speaker 1: I taught Will Woolford everything he knows. Yeah, but it's not about me. It's not about me, that's correct.
Speaker 2: It's not about.
Speaker 4: I want to thank Grill Masters supply for having it. We had probably one hundred too hundred people come out here today. That's the power of the Tony and Dwight Show, the influence.
Speaker 3: Of the Tony.
Speaker 2: Who are you kidding?
Speaker 3: Is it the free food and not us?
Speaker 2: That's not I has nothing to do with us, that's nothing good.
Speaker 4: Ian Virtue's is here and he clearly didn't have any of the food because he's now skinny Ian versus what's.
Speaker 2: Going on there, he's like a healthy guy.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it's like it's like jack Ulaine that kidnap.
Speaker 3: Clearly we won the problem.
Speaker 4: He loses us and get and get skinny and good looking.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is that's it was.
Speaker 2: It was.
Speaker 4: It was Tony and Dwight and I heart ruining his his figure for thirty years, okay, and then again one more time. Tony CRUs announced this morning he is retiring from from broadcasting. He was on the morning show at w h A S for twenty years talk He replaced Van vance Uh back in the day from seven to nine those evening sports shows.
Speaker 3: So we love Tony.
Speaker 2: He's the retired guy.
Speaker 1: Retiring from radio, but we wish him well in his new ventures. He wants to be a pamper Chef party host, and I think he's gonna be damn it.
Speaker 2: He's gonna be great, great.
Speaker 4: He told Gut, your day is not even half all.
Speaker 3: Yeah, So have have a good.
Speaker 2: Day, sir, Thank you.
Speaker 4: I yes, yes, away sir, run away, sir. All right, everybody, have a great weekend. Go help the mayor clean up the waterfront if you want, from nine to noon tomorrow. Remember you keep waiting Tony for Naty and Gus. We'll see you later on news radio Way forty w H.
Speaker 2: I love you, Ma,