Speaker 1: I was thinking Van Morrison.
Speaker 2: Gloria, Yeah, you're an idiot. Now your face is no, this is the one that everyone knows.
Speaker 1: What's it like walking through life with a face? It looks like a butt serious question.
Speaker 2: Now people really know that we don't try hard on Fridays. We just kind of show up because I think all the heavy lifting money through Thursdays just takes it out of us.
Speaker 1: It's a it's a burden. It's a burden. It's a blessing and a curse to the three most respected journalist you know?
Speaker 3: Is that why you bring me in to pick up the slot?
Speaker 1: Yes?
Speaker 2: Yes, Actually you're younger than us and your Stanma is much better. But we're playing this song because you're grainy.
Speaker 1: We think, Gloria. Yeah, we think it's good to have a girl in her mid forties to come in on the show and you know, do some trivia with us. You know. Oh, he's not supposed to talk about age. Yeah, sorry, No.
Speaker 2: All right, Maddie, how was your week? It was great? Was it?
Speaker 4: It felt ten million years long, quite honestly, and the whole month of January has just been like so long.
Speaker 2: Really, what did you learn from the meeting? Yesterday, sales meeting yesterday. Give me one thing that you learned about sales yesterday.
Speaker 4: We have heritage stations, you know, like they've been around in the market for a long long time and we've built up a legacy, and you know we're the powerhouse.
Speaker 3: We can't be messed with.
Speaker 1: I can't argue with that.
Speaker 3: So that was my big takeaway.
Speaker 1: We'll talk more about me. Enough about the station.
Speaker 3: Well, Dwight, you were on eight forty whs.
Speaker 1: By the way, if you want to advertise with Tony Dwight or Dave four seven nine two two two two and ask for.
Speaker 3: Maddie, I'll hook you up.
Speaker 2: Maddie, you haven't changed your name on your email, No, but I'm al Maddie King at iHeartMedia dot com. Correct, send her a message if you want to advertise on this wonderful show. All right, let's do Crusade for Children trivia. You all lost last No, I'm sorry, three forty, so we're gonna go to three sixty if you get eight in the next ten questions. Correct, All right, Maddie is in here to help who?
Speaker 1: All right?
Speaker 2: I I choose a person to start the questioning. But then you guys can jump in. We all know those rules.
Speaker 1: Yes, I think we just do it, Dwight.
Speaker 2: We started with start with, start with.
Speaker 1: You obviously opened.
Speaker 2: Your big fat mouth, and now so you, since you opened your big fat mouth, you go first. It's obviously gonna be a geometry question question one. Yes, what is the largest animal to ever live? The largest animal to ever live?
Speaker 1: It's gotta be one of the dinosaurs, right, it's still like a Oh it's still alive.
Speaker 2: It's still to this day.
Speaker 5: So like the blue whale.
Speaker 1: I was gonna say, sperm whale. What's bigger? Sperm whale or blue whale?
Speaker 2: Kind?
Speaker 1: Hey, Maddy, do you know what music whales listened to?
Speaker 3: What music do whales listen to?
Speaker 1: Orca strum music?
Speaker 2: Oh?
Speaker 5: That was so fake.
Speaker 2: Put a dollar into the bad joke jar, and you put fifty cents in because that was a lame attempted to laugh at a battle joke.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it was terrible.
Speaker 2: Okay, give me, give me the ding.
Speaker 5: Blue whalees what jumped at me?
Speaker 1: It's got your way.
Speaker 2: The largest animal to ever live on this planted.
Speaker 3: But still alive?
Speaker 2: Okay, No, overall it's bigger.
Speaker 3: Than larger than a dinosaur.
Speaker 1: Yes, it's bigger than all right.
Speaker 5: Wow, that was a philosopher, Dwight.
Speaker 2: All right, Dave, yeah, uh, this question is to be able to get Dwight to do his geometry. Stupid joke.
Speaker 1: Here we go.
Speaker 2: What state was named for the color red?
Speaker 1: Dave? You've ever take this? When I am horrible when it comes to geometry?
Speaker 5: State named for the color red?
Speaker 1: Geography?
Speaker 2: Think about it?
Speaker 5: Connecticut?
Speaker 2: Yes, it is the name, but it's also sort of the topography of.
Speaker 5: The Oh so like Arizona.
Speaker 3: Arizona clay Colorado.
Speaker 5: Topography Arizona, New Mexico.
Speaker 2: Okay, you're getting Colorado red rocks, red rocks.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, red rocks, Maddie.
Speaker 2: Assuming that's the answer, So what is what's your answer?
Speaker 3: Well, Dave, it's your question.
Speaker 2: But that was no Maddie, you jumped out, what is it?
Speaker 5: Colorado?
Speaker 1: There you go?
Speaker 2: Colorado Colorado. The Spanish explorers used the native adjective for red Colorado, describing the present day Colorado River because it's red. The clay is red.
Speaker 5: Good job, you.
Speaker 1: Know Moses turned the rivers to blood with his staff. Is that similar? No? Okay? Was it helpful? No? No, okay? Thanks?
Speaker 5: It was an interesting anecdote.
Speaker 2: Thanks for jumping in, You're welcome. I try, okay, Maddie mccona. Maddie mcconical popular holiday beverage has sugar, milk and eggs in it.
Speaker 3: I love it.
Speaker 4: Correct Bourbon, yea, the most important and.
Speaker 5: Greedy leave the first three out?
Speaker 2: Is it bourbon?
Speaker 1: Or is it?
Speaker 3: Is it bourbon? You can do either what you can keep bourbon?
Speaker 1: Or you know rum right?
Speaker 2: Want any milk? No, I don't want to drink any Russian.
Speaker 1: I don't see colors called Russians admirable. But I will tell you this, I've never was thought, you know what she wore like a nice colde refreshing glass of eggs and milk. Yeah, I've never had eggnog.
Speaker 3: Just a Christmas thing.
Speaker 2: Eighteenth century man. Things sucked right, just like what kind of drink can we do it? Bourbon's good with everything, filling eggs and milk. Like maybe it was a dare eggs and milk. Is that you're saying Bourbon's good with eggs and milk? And sure enough, the Bourbon want was to kill all the stuff in the eggs farm.
Speaker 1: They said, hey, something's linking from that udder, and that something just came out of the chickens. But let's mention together and drink them.
Speaker 2: I did see a little meme the other day about how much whiskey was consumed by people in the nineteenth century. It was just it was an insane amount the dank. Yeah, they paid sailors in rum, that's all they And how much do you get.
Speaker 3: Because it was safer to consume than like water.
Speaker 2: It's a good answer, all right. Dwight, Dwight, Dwight. How many feet are in a fathom? It's a nautical measure. How many feet are in a fathroom?
Speaker 5: That's I think it's I think it's six.
Speaker 2: I know that your name was Dwight.
Speaker 5: Oh.
Speaker 1: In some circles, it is like when he does he checks in the hotel room, he says, Dwight Whitten.
Speaker 5: I'll take it hourly, please.
Speaker 1: Yeah, out of the six.
Speaker 2: You're just gonna agree with Dave. You go six ft unfathomable.
Speaker 1: Like, oh, that's a dollar out of that joke.
Speaker 2: You're already say six feet in a fathom? Yes, like twenty thousand fathoms under the field, those are leagues six feet to a fathomed.
Speaker 1: That one.
Speaker 3: Well, I learned something new today.
Speaker 2: All right, Maddie Carle, which us You're not going to get this one?
Speaker 1: How do you know that?
Speaker 2: Which? Let's go if you get it right. Which US president was nicknamed big Bill, big Bill, big Bill, big Bill? Mm hmmm, William Henry Harrison?
Speaker 3: Who was who was a fat president?
Speaker 2: There was only one? Really, there's only one fat president.
Speaker 3: Oh, I think it is.
Speaker 2: That the their stories the first, there's the there's stories about Taft in his bathtub in the White House his first. You gotta give me an answer.
Speaker 5: I think I think you're right.
Speaker 2: You're gonna say, William Howard Taft, Yes, why God, Yes, I doubted you and you pulled it out.
Speaker 3: I honestly don't know how I knew that. It came to me because.
Speaker 2: There's only one fat president, and every one knows what was the nicknames?
Speaker 4: Fat Bill, Bill, Bill, William now Bill?
Speaker 2: Okay, which one wants this? Dwight or Dave? Raise your hand?
Speaker 5: What's the category?
Speaker 1: I'm sitting in the back of my head down to knock on?
Speaker 5: Oh, Jester White's Dwight.
Speaker 2: Trinidad and Tobago are part of North America or South America.
Speaker 1: South America.
Speaker 2: Trinidad, Trinidad and Tobago are part of North America or South South America. Final answer He went in there quick, so I'm riding with day America is correct?
Speaker 3: What in Canada?
Speaker 2: Look it up? I researched it.
Speaker 1: Okay, hang on, I will look it up.
Speaker 2: Hang on, hang on. What do we just need to ask the lady on the phone.
Speaker 5: Trinidad and Tobago is in the Caribbean. Yes, near Venezuela. Okay, hang on continent South America.
Speaker 1: No, no, no, I'm looking at it right now too.
Speaker 2: This is wrong research this.
Speaker 1: Yes, this island lies eleven kilometers of the northeastern coast of Venezuela. Sits on the continental shelf of South America. Yeah, yeah, the southernmost part of the island.
Speaker 2: Right, I'm gonna have to I'm going to show you my research later, but I will give you credit.
Speaker 1: You got to quit getting your information from the view.
Speaker 2: I heard they were canceling that show with it sadly was not true. All right, Maddie, what chemical process do plants manufacture food? Photos Shut your face photosynthesis? Because your name's not Maddie. My voice has gotten all three of you talked at the same time. It's like their children are todd.
Speaker 4: That's just what men do when women are supposed to answer questions.
Speaker 1: No, it's a photosynthesis, Hey it is what what do you guy?
Speaker 2: There?
Speaker 3: He photosynthesize at the end.
Speaker 2: Synthesizethesis is the answer for plants making I tell you, she's saying photosynthesis. Yeah, all right, this is going to be a collaborative because I don't know if you are gonna be able to get this. Okay, you all know the game Clue, right, tell me the six murder weapons in Clue. Hang on, let me do it one at a time. Okay, gone, candlestick, rope, lead pipe?
Speaker 1: Is there? Sex?
Speaker 2: You need two more?
Speaker 1: Uh?
Speaker 2: Two more? More?
Speaker 1: Is there?
Speaker 2: That's pretty easy?
Speaker 1: Knife? Knife?
Speaker 5: Yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah, right, last one?
Speaker 3: So what is it we have? You have?
Speaker 2: You have the candlestick, the knife, the lead pipe, the revolver, and the rope.
Speaker 3: What is left of some.
Speaker 5: Kind or like a not a bad oh?
Speaker 3: Three poisons?
Speaker 2: The wrench?
Speaker 3: The wrench.
Speaker 1: I never played Clue because it's stupid.
Speaker 5: The plumber did it.
Speaker 2: It's a pretty good nineteen eighties movie.
Speaker 1: That movie was great.
Speaker 3: Oh I haven't seen that.
Speaker 1: That's really good.
Speaker 2: It is really good. All right, Maddie. I'm gonna give you this because I think you're gonna be able to answer some of this.
Speaker 1: Did you know that that movie had different endings with different theaters.
Speaker 2: Yes, that's true. Yeah, yeah, you could see it. If you saw it again, you'd see a different ding. Yeah yeah yeah. Okay, I'm gonna give you this. This is way past your prime here or your time. But I think you can get a couple of these because one of them is a very easy game. Okay, So both of you, I need you to shut your faces because now this is Maddie's time to find out if she knows anything about music. You know, really Okay, But because you know how they are, they're like toddlers, they jump in. I need you to name all five Jackson fives.
Speaker 1: On vodka.
Speaker 2: Stop stop it, okay.
Speaker 4: Okay, okay, Michael Duh Marlin, mm hmmm, Jackie, Jermaine, yes, jackone, No, I love the Jackson Wow.
Speaker 1: Did you know that my wife has Harry toe knuckles and they look like little afros? Saw call her toes the Jackson pie. Yeah, because I've.
Speaker 3: Got Jackson five two.
Speaker 2: Then Gloria is like, never tell people you have Harry feet, baby, Dwight. This is for the wind.
Speaker 1: All right, technically we've already won.
Speaker 2: You're gonna know this pretty easily. But maybe not, probably not. I don't know, because this is one of the interviews we did where you just kiss but for like twelve three minutes. But oh my gosh, is this an interview or are you all making love.
Speaker 1: Of all the things to say about a journal? Many?
Speaker 2: I mean, yes, what decade did the Trans Siberian Orchestra release their debut album? Was it the nineteen eighties or was it the nineteen nineties?
Speaker 1: Hmm, golly, that is tough.
Speaker 5: It's right because well, first they were all Man and then they were the Trans.
Speaker 2: No, that's not true. It's a different time. There's no number from Siberias, it's different trans.
Speaker 5: I'm thinking it's very early nineties.
Speaker 1: That's what I'm thinking. I wanted to go late eighties. Oh you sure?
Speaker 2: It seems like I don't know that. You're unshure.
Speaker 1: Let's called early nineties. Yeah, it's yeah, eighties or nineties. It's nineties, nine nineties.
Speaker 2: It's nineties for all the money and the children will prosper.
Speaker 1: It's going to be eighties.
Speaker 2: Well, the children will suffer because you didn't know the answer.
Speaker 5: Now we've already won.
Speaker 3: No, I believe in you, not my kids.
Speaker 2: Nineteen ninety six, bad way got even close to the early nineties, right there, Maddie the Jackson five congratulations and William Wow, Big Bill, a teacher of yours is driving around going that's my girl.
Speaker 3: It's all for the kids. Wow.
Speaker 2: That's awesome. Go ahead and sell some stuff all right back to where see you later? Do we have unlimited landscapes. Unlimited Landscapes dot Com is the website. You could see some examples of the stuff that they have done for families.
Speaker 1: We did.
Speaker 2: We actually did a lot of broadcast from one of the houses where he built a pool out. I didn't even know you can do some of the stuff that he has in the pool, the automatic little Uh. The cover was not like any cover I've ever seen in my life. It was so cool.
Speaker 5: Uh.
Speaker 2: And then the step downs to where it was just it was a party pool is what it was. It was awesome with the lights in a bar. It was crazy. Uh So if you're looking at a pool, right now is the time to start talking about it. And they can start whenever you It doesn't matter that it's winter and you're looking out there and there's a little snow left still, But go to Unlimited Landscapes. I've known the owner since I was fifteen years old. Steve Butler is a good friend of mine. He's been doing pools for twenty years landscaping for thirty. Give them a shot. They're right there in Middletown. Unlimited Landscapes dot com. Back after this on news radio eight forty w h as