Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen.
Speaker 2: What? What's going to happen?
Speaker 1: What?
Speaker 2: Welcome to the occult rejects.
Speaker 3: I was going to make my boy Headler's do it tonight, and actually, you know what, I'm going to make Headler's do it anyway.
Speaker 2: Introduce the topic one man, please you. I screwed you up with.
Speaker 1: And I was getting lost in this layer. So, uh, tonight we're talking American blue blood I think this is an important topic because far too often we focus on the European blue bloods. We talk about these European elites, but we've got them right here in our backyard that have been elites since the time of the Revolutionary War onward. A lot of the mechanism for how they be game elites is not really well understood. A lot of their compounds and their massive mansions haven't really been that explored. As we're focused over in Europe, we're being dominated by these elite families in the United States, and it's time we start to educate ourselves about the American blue bloods. They're not always playing for our team, and they're not always playing for their team, so it's important to understand who these characters are, where they come from and how they think. And tonight we're going to be getting into a little bit of reincarnation talk talking about how that influences these family structures. And we've got Nick from the Occult Rejects obviously, and we've got JJ Advance with Operation GCD. Why don't you go ahead and introduce them, introduce yourself, tell them where they can find you.
Speaker 4: You can go, Nicks, go in.
Speaker 2: Oh all right, Nick, I think from the Occult Rejects.
Speaker 3: Stuff's available on bit shoot, Rumble, YouTube and all major podcasts and the Occult Research Institute dot org.
Speaker 2: Thank you, go ahead.
Speaker 4: J nice all folks. Uh double J here, JJ Vance, host of Operation GCD podcasts, Standing Interfused Journey into the Mind of this particular garbage. Can dude appreciate the invite? Gentlemen? Uh, there's definitely a uh a. It's an interesting topic and in many regards, especially when considering some of you know, it's always these people of influence that seem to do these wild ass shit in this country, from Patty Hurst of some blue blood families of the Hurst family to uh, you know what I had to call a few years ago when millionaires attack, when that's Stephen Paddock. Fella decided he's just gonna start popping off on people. Maybe he's not from an elite family, but he's of an elite status in society, being a multi millionaire and owning numerous you know, planes and homes and businesses. You know, it's all spooky ship and nonetheless, on paper, he was at least a multi millionaire. Then there was a kid in Parkland, Florida, who's father who was a multimillionaire at the age of eighteen, who allegedly shop is high school. His father was a business partner of Wilt Chamberlain's sports agent. Wilt Chamberlain, prior to Michael Jordan, was the highest paid NBA player, So dude had some money. His father died and left him some money and a trust that he got when he was eighteen. Was it used to be available on Florida available through Florida court documents. I believe it has all since been sealed, or maybe at least was partially stealed. He could slowly see the sealed case and they've even removed that at this time. I've believed nonetheless the millionaires attack. And then there's this new fella who you know, and why do millionaires attack? It's not you know what I mean, Like these people have kids eighteen years, always got millions of dollars and he's just gonna go shoot some folks at a high school. I mean, there's other problems to that story, that narrative all together, but just on that that fact alone, with this elite kind of people impacting society and the news. This new fella apparently the fellow that marked the CEO of United Health in Manhattan, who allegedly was some sort of mastermind, but I also had some sort of stupid idiot and was identified by his bushy eyebrows like Ryan Cooberger was incriminated by his bushy eyebrows in the ID Have four case. Nonetheless, this character is a U pennygrad Bachelors and Masters in computer science. He's a valedictorian of his high school. You know, so he's you know, he's apparently from a wealthy family of Maryland who's in politics. He's got a cousin, like a first cousin in the state state House of Maryland. So you know, it's another character of a very elite status. Right. Not everyone gets to go to University of panic, especially get computer science degrees, and you know he's of intelligence. He's intelligent enough to do these things. That's what I'm saying, So you know, he again elite folks impacting society. I don't know that he's necessarily a quote unquote blue blood, being a Italian heritage, so they wouldn't likely fall in that category because the Italian the Italian colonization of America did not happen until much later than these blue at least were here.
Speaker 1: But still important to note that the blue bloods like to use up and coming families. They like to get in on the ground floor so that they can basically control and puppet whatever up and coming new money is now springing up around them. And that new money, that new influence, is something that they're looking out for, but it's not something the American people are too involved in trying to seek out. For the most part, it seems that biographical information is what we is, what we take from the person in their own way that they present it, But there's so much more to it other than that, and looking into their family background starts to bring a little bit of that out. For example, if we can go back to the DuPont family.
Speaker 4: They're pretty natories for some shit in recent years, recent decades. Rights in Delaware, murdering folks and driveways in Pennsylvania, and skirt and charges in both both circumstances, you know, especially relative to to what other folks wo do they you know, you murder some of your driveway and you burn kid yourself in your house that the cops are burning that motherfucker down by by you know midnight, you know what I mean, they'ren'll give you that much time. They had. They let that DuPont do for two weeks. They cut off his power. They turned his power back on for him, and they felt bad, like we're sorry, We're sorry, DuPont man, you murdered some dude in your driveway. We'll turn your power back on. You're gonna be a nice hot situation for you. Like, yeah, they get preferential treatment for sure.
Speaker 1: Right. So the elite game that they're playing is a very, very risky one because when you start to remove the normal accountability that most of us have within society, where we have neighbors watching us, we have you know, officers watching us. Once they achieve a certain level of power and influence, all of those accountability factors start to go away, and then what we see is we see this dominance start to turn to decadence, and from that decadence, we start to see that the concept of elitism itself has now fallen off, right. I mean, if you were to compare the elites of ancient Greece where they're on the battlefield, they're fighting with spears, like the elites of today couldn't hold a candle to the elites back then. But we've had such an inflationary level of.
Speaker 4: Society only interjectoral quick. I think in either society, the ancient Greek example, now it's there's there is a there's a relative example in both cultures. But I think these elite families they definitely get domb and degraded, dumb and more. You know, they get more dumb, they get more dumb, like if you will, I'm acting real dumblke because I can't the word right now, I'm trying to dumb and degenerator. There we go. Each subsequent generation of these famili seems to get dumber and more degenerate, right, because they're cut off from any accountabilities.
Speaker 1: It seems like the three D get three d's go right in a row. You've got dominance, you've got decadence, and then you've got degeneracy, and it's just.
Speaker 4: There, yea.
Speaker 1: And you could even put that in terms of generations, right. The first generation has the dominance, the second generation has the decadents, third generation has the degeneracy. And it seems like a description, right. Once you've removed the competition from the elites, they lose their ability to thrive under that pressure. Sure, and so a lot of these American blue bloods have developed systems to where they can maintain that sort of fighting edge. And this is where a lot of the cruelty within the families themselves come from, and a lot of the mind control and satanic pedophilia as well. They want well honed weapons so that they can maintain their dominance. And in a lot of cases, having that child abuse inflicted on these blue blood children as they come up keeps them focused on whatever they're being programmed with. And you can see a lot of these examples, like the book Program to Kill, you see all these murderers, these well known serial killers being connected to these American blue blood families. And that's not for incidents.
Speaker 4: Are there any Hateley started all accountability right right. I mean you can go by his art on eBay right now, or you can even email. He's got an email posts on the top of his twist account. I follow him on twixter. I think it's hilarious because he you know, he really was he really didn't really serve any time. I mean, he was in like a mental hospital in DC for a while. But they started let him out allegedly on weekends. But I saw him. I saw him years before he was officially, you know, officially let out. And it was more than just weekends apparently, according to the locals there in Williamsburg, which is where he's which is where he lives today, is Willisburg, Virginia, right, and.
Speaker 1: So uh, Hinckley, for example, is a he's.
Speaker 4: G blue blood, right, He's he's mats Chuset's Bay. Uh. Well, the second governor I think was a Hinckley of mass us As Bay Colony. Same to send the same ancestor that Barry Satorio ak Barack Obama and the Bushes.
Speaker 1: Have And there you go. The Bush family was very influential in getting Hinkley to do what he did, even uh, even Hinckley admitted to that much. So you've got George Bush Senior at their house having dinner with them, what the night before or the week before he goes out and and tries to kill President.
Speaker 4: I think it was, Yeah, I think it was Hinkley's older brother and uh Neil Bush, the eldest, the eldest Bush of the the George Bush number one sons. He was the one they were they were doing that oil business. But George Bush won and and Hinkley's dad had done oil business before already in Texas. And they're also like second cousins or something like that, or third cousins.
Speaker 1: So right, keeping it in the family is something that they love.
Speaker 4: Oh for sure. Definitely keeping in the family. Yeah, Because the Bushes, as much as they want to claim to be Texans, they're from Connecticut, I mean Massachusets and Connecticut. That is their roots. They are a Belueve blood family right.
Speaker 1: Right, very very deep back into history, and they're very very astute social climbers. And the social climbing angle of this is very important because if you don't understand the hierarchy and the pecking order of these different families, there's very little chance that you can actually make it to the top of these different industries that they end up monopolizing and.
Speaker 4: Interesting the bushes what you're what you're talking about as far as manipulating and monopolizing. Did you realize they made a they made a Mexican bush, and they've had him down in Texas as the Land commission He's from Florida. It's Jebson, you know what I mean. And they've had him George George P. Bush is his name. They've had him down in Texas as the Texas Land Commissioner, which is a pretty powerful position, you know, controlling the land in especially in such a large state as Texas, when you're talking about a lot of a mineral rich land at that at that rate, right, so you know, well rich and whatever else they got, you know, propane, whatever else they're they're drolling out of the ground. Nonetheless, that's exactly what you're describing, the manipulation of monopolizing. This d is from from Florida. They followed him through as a as I think, like a Pete Booty gay style unit US Navy officer. Right. One of his first acts of business for some reason, as the Texas Land commissioner was to go to Israel and meeting with that in Yahoo, which is a strange act, but he speaks to the manipulation and the monopolizing of these political activities. He's clearly in that network getting groomed from much larger office. There's no other reason that Texas lancommissary would be going to Israel to meet with, you know, their prime minister, right right.
Speaker 1: And there's been several several confrontations between the people and this sort of American blue blood type of political machine. And I think the one that stands out most to me is the idea of Tammany Hall. Right. So, the Tammany Hall machine in New York City was supposedly attacked by Teddy Roosevelt, another American blue blood, who seemed to reform it in such a way to make it kind of less obvious the political graft and the political favors that were being handed out at the city hall level.
Speaker 4: But Hall grew out of George Clinton. That was the plan, FLIC. But George Clinton, the former governor of New York members.
Speaker 1: Of the governor, senator, governor, senatorator.
Speaker 4: Yeah, he was a very powerful man. He ran the first anti the first third party politics in America, the Anti Masonic Party, despite being a Freemason, despite being a member of the Socati Cincinnati. You know what I mean. He was telling everybody, no, no, no, I'm not with him at all. You know, we'll run the anti Freemason party here. But he was. I believe he was one of the guys that started sam in the hall.
Speaker 1: I'm not mistaken if if people look at the example of Governor Senator George Clinton as the way that you can maintain power through confusion, right, because not only did he probably order the murder of this guy, this captain what's the name, William Morgan, Captain Morgan, another member.
Speaker 4: Of the Society of Cincinnati.
Speaker 1: Right, not only did he organize that murder, but he also put up a reward to try and find the killers. Right, so he was gonna pay five thousand dollars to find the killers when he knew full well that it was him because he probably ordered it. So the whole thing, the whole game was completely controlled. And unfortunately people don't go back to the example of America's first party, the Anti Masonic Party, and start to learn from those examples and see how they could use this very.
Speaker 4: Day, Yeah, because it was manipulated.
Speaker 1: Right, Like you can look at Isis for example, right, if you've been paying attention, you can see Isis now you know, taking over Syria, right, which has happened in the last couple of weeks. But you know this ISIS force gets medical aid and weapons from Israel. So what actually is going on here? Are they really enemies? Are they friends? And as soon as they take over Damascus they come out and say no, we're going to actually free you Palestine, But a week before that they said we want to be friends with Israel. So do you listen to what they say or do you listen to what they do? And I think that's where we need to go as a society, to start listening to what they do. And the way that you can see what they're probably going to do is by looking at those family connections and understanding their connection to these industries and how they try to monopolize it, how they try to integrate themselves into society using the social climate aspect of you know, their influence.
Speaker 2: I actually find ices to be very interesting. I like to cover them one.
Speaker 3: Day in Isis isis K and like you're saying, I've watched them kind of contradict themselves and certain things that they've done.
Speaker 4: They're they're in Syria on a reunion to it right now. Ices they're getting back together with Al Keta. We're going to have.
Speaker 1: Val They thought that we would all just forget that this was Isis. Now that they've changed their name again and rebranded as like what HST or something like that, it's like people right exactly, And so I think we were close to a real nine to eleven truth movement before Trump got in there, and finally, you know, said all right, we're done with the ISIS. But it's like, at the same time, you've been funding them, like the United States has been funding them this whole time, and now they're back doing the political will of their neighbor over in Israel, creating a greater Israel so.
Speaker 4: That they seem like to be a convenient target, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Right, But it seems like whatever intelligence service is in charge of them, it's very much the political will of Israel, because as soon as Isis took over, Israel started bombing all of these factories over in Damascus. It's like they just got rid of the troops, so that Israel could go in and flatten the place and and you know, solidify there what they call buffer zones. So you're gonna hear the term buffer zones being used up again and again and again by Israel. What they're doing is a land grab, and instead of saying land grab, they found that buffer zones is a much more corporate way of putting their invasion of Syria, Lebanon, Iran soon. You know, all these different things are just going to be corporate talk. But it seems like the horse trade has been made. They get Syria, Russia stops having to deal with Ukraine. That seems to be the horse trade that has been made. And now all of the Christians in Syria are going to be beheaded by this new ISIS group, that is the old ISIS group. So I wouldn't want to be a Christian anywhere American foreign policy is now being enacted, because it always seems like they get the brunt of whatever any of these extremists want to do and whatever America wants to do to them. For example, in Hiroshima, that was the only Christian enclave in all of Japan, and we knew them. You never want to be a Christian on the other side of American foreign policy because they know, well, just take out nobody will believe it because you know, we're a Christian nation.
Speaker 4: Sure, but yeah, back, so now those are good points. But you caused me to remember a couple of things. Well, to the Tammany Hall, the blue blood activities in the manipulation of American politics. So they they Tammany Hall was not just as you know you reference the City Hall aspects where it grew out of their local lives in New York City, but it was really it had its admirations on political office federally speaking, president, President, President's office.
Speaker 1: Can I explain what what the idea of Tammany Hall is?
Speaker 4: Sure? Yeah, police do That's good? Yeah? Good, because I mean I could you probably do it better. I could go ahead, please please do.
Speaker 1: Originally the idea was, if you get elected, then your guys, anybody who owes you a favor or anybody who you know you owe a favor to, will take the positions within that political which so with Tammany Hall, as soon as you would elect a mayor, he would just inject all of his family, all of his friends, all of the big business interests, right, into positions of power right away, and so everybody knew that that was nakedly corrupt. So what Teddy Roosevelt wanted to do was to have permanent positions of power and give an expert class the ability to manipulate these organs of power from within the state. So what he tried to do is stop the naked political graft and start handing over the reins to all of the experts. So before these Tammany Hall reforms, who you would elect would actually change things. After the Tammany Hall, you know, reforms, who you elected really didn't matter anymore because the organs of the state had all the power.
Speaker 4: Right your career bureaucrat. It was basically the early onset of lobbyists and bureaucrats basically. But yeah, so now that was a good explanation so that they grew that from the New York City stage to a federal state through folks like Martin van Buren. Martin van Buren came from the Tammany Hall crowd. In fact, his protege was Samuel Tilden. His Tilden's father was a state center in New York. Tilden was the guy who won the presidency and ended the federal occupation of the South in the Great Compromise of eighteen seventy seven. He won the seventy sixth election, but for one the office of the President to remove all the troops from the South. So they became a very tamdy Hall became a very powerful political unit for years to come. And it was compromised solely of blue blood folks. Van Buren he's a Dutch fellow, what not of the status of the American blue blood status, but his wife was so he married into it, much like Alexander Hamilton. Alexander Hamilton moved into the Dutch family or married into the Dutch families of New York. The two of the founding Dutch families, the van Schulers and the I think the Van Cortlands. Actually it was the schoolers in the Cortlands, right.
Speaker 1: And it's important to note the different regions of the country had, you know, these different power blocks that came from Europe, and uh give the.
Speaker 4: Original colonists, you know, it came like the New York to this day. I mean, these families still run New York. The Roosevelts, the the Rockefellers, these are all Dutch families, the Shoolers, the Van Schulers, the Van Cortlands. These are all the original Dutch families that founded you know, New Amsterdam and you know, right new New what they call it New Dutch Land, I don't know what. They don't speak English very well, so I don't know what they call it.
Speaker 1: But this is where we get the concept of the Wasps White Anglo Saxon, Saxon Protestant, right. So the Wasps were the the Van Cortland's, you know, So it was it was all of these you know, blue bloods from the Netherlands coming over and having this exchange back and forth between Europe and America.
Speaker 4: Through's colony was like that. So you had that that's the New York contingent, and you have what the Wasps contenent of like Massachusetts, the Welds for example, right, one of the early early families, the Ankles, we already mentioned.
Speaker 1: Right, But in these different areas you have these families that put down roots and put down monopolies, and they just start from where they left off in Europe pretty much. And so what you find is that these people don't have a lot of time or patience for things like democracy, right, They never have, and I think it would be foolish to think you're ever going to vote your way out of this sort of American blue blood system. What you have to do is understand how it works, and understand the players involved, and understand the leverage you have, because if you think you're voting your way out of the system, yank going to do it. It's not the system you think it is, and it never has been. Democracy is sort of this marketing strategy, right, and the marketing strategy has now become a religious experience. So this is why they say we must save our democracy. They're not including you in the statement of our right. They're talking about them and everybody behind them. They're not talking about people in front of the stage. Hour goes that way, not that way. You know, if you can remember that, that's one of the oldest tricks of a politician is they're always saying we an hour and they're always doing the plural, but it doesn't include you. It doesn't include you, and everybody tries to include themselves in it, but it ain't you. So when you understand that about democracy, you start to get the picture right. So establishing yourself as more than just a citizen, more than just a cog actually making a power block. Actually understanding your individual power and your collective power is how you grow in a sense that is more in tune with reality, because the idea of these blue blood families goes all the way back to the Stone Age, right probably before that as well. Sure, the very first people who identified themselves as elites knew that they had to establish a family as a way of protecting that power, you know, and so you have rating parties that would grow into tribes, which would grow into states, the city state model. And so once you kind of understand that, you can understand things like the society of the Cincinnati better. Because let's get the example.
Speaker 4: Let me interject their heads. That's a good example, because it is a modern day knighthood and all these political entanglements you're describing. I think it's best related. This is the perspective I often use. I look at it through like a Middle Ages perspective, like look at the medieval times, right, Like it's the same families then, it's the same families now. So they're going to be operating the same capacity as they were then as they are now. They're not doing any new ship, right, so the the you know, there may be new technologies applied or whatever through some of their tactics, but the core tactics are the same and it's the same family. So I think it's the best to look at in that regard, to break it down in the society. Sins is a great example because again they identify themselves as a knighthood, you know, and these families again are very folks may not realize it, but news media accounts every almost every day involved these families. For example, just throwing out there that was worldwide was that submarine implosion, That dumb dickhead. It took this folks down the bootleg submarine with the you know, the video game controller. That dude was the descendant of two founding fathers, and he was named after both of them, uh Rush uh well the one the one he was a direct descendant of them, which I presume he was the the member of his paternal heritage.
Speaker 2: He was.
Speaker 4: Just send a Benjamin Rush of the first surgeon general of Washington's army, who try to have a coup against Washington, but signed of the Declaration of Independence. Nonetheless a member of the society, and so you know these families that was you know, he was very wealthy. You know, so these families are very wealthy still today.
Speaker 1: Right. And the idea of these ruling families, this aristocracy comes from a very very pre Christian perspective. And what's interesting about that is the pre Christian perspective is the one that has reincarnation included into it. Reincarnation isn't about, you know, forty year old woman getting hypnotized into believing that she was Cleopatra.
Speaker 4: They believe they're always slaves, right, They're always slaves or Cleopatria. I feel there's a strong victimhood related to these past live situations. Right, you're in the if you're in scientology, you're always some king or something in the past.
Speaker 1: Right, right. But it has a lot to do with how you view yourself in this lifetime, is how you're going to remember things in previous lifetimes. Now, as I've talked about over and over again, is that they've proven over and over again in study after study that rats have what can be termed ancestral memory. So what they'll do is they will they will shock a rat while playing a tone or some sort of triggering mechanism to where the rat knows that the shock has come after the tone, right, and then they'll make those rat sperm donors, and then their offspring will then act like they're about to be shocked after hearing the tone, even though they were never introduced to this stimulus response mechanism. There is an ancestral memory taking place on something like rats.
Speaker 4: Now they can't do this video I saw on Twister where this beaver was adopted from the baby suit. It never saw another beaver build a daan, but suddenly knew how to build a day, right, So what you're saying.
Speaker 1: It's something like that. Yeah, it's something like that. That's going on like that, right. It's it's going on on a deeper level than just our conscious level. So when we view the world as being this this independent thing that has nothing to do with our ancestry, what ends up happening is we end up becoming more controlled by those ancestral memories because we're not aware that they would even exist. So when you've got a religion like Christianity that sort of removes the concept of you know, reincarnation or these memories carrying on through the bloodline and say no, you're an independent soul. There was no before times, and there's only one after times, and you don't just keep coming back. You don't have these memories in the blood. If you've got that perspective, you become blissfully unaware that you're repeating the same cycles that your ancestors were going through again and again and again. And unfortunately, without that personerspective, you become very easy to control. So we're fend these narratives, we're fend these ideas without having the perspective of a long view of history, and we end up acting like it, and we end up getting ourselves into situations like we're facing today where we don't realize that our ancestral enemies are the ones ruling us, and they're the ones that have been ruling us for a long, long, long time. So we've got to get out of that sort of barnyard mentality by understanding that we are connected to our ancestors on a much deeper, subconscious, fundamental level. Once we get to that point, we could start to form our own tribes. No.
Speaker 4: I mean, that's a good point, because most folks don't even realize the effects that that a lot of these families have on society still to this day.
Speaker 1: Right, it's all.
Speaker 4: Like in the conspiratorial mindset, like I'm always put in Tuesday World on blast. For example, of the World Family Society, Cincinnati Family out of Massachusetts whose home is built on top of a mound. They're in Brookline, You're I think they're just outside of Brookline, Jamaica plant area still today. You know, the homestil sits there. It served as the society's headquarters during the war. You know, that was the Massachusetts contention of the officers. They all used it as a headquarters. So very prominent, you know, family in every aspect of the American Revolution, from the settlement of the pre revolution time through the Revolution again some very maun related activities. Billion on a mound. Their family is still very prominent today. Bill Weld, governor of Massachusetts for a time, ran for president of the Libertarian Party twenty sixteen, is a VP to Gary Johnson, the Tuesday World actress, very prominent, a cults person in the Colt scenes. Apparently run a lot of decult business through the years, as the legends go.
Speaker 1: Satatic Bible dedicated to her.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, she she kind of There was a show in the seventies like an evening like a nighttime show. She she when she was faced with some questions about that, because after Levey made some comments in the seventies, she was facing some some tabloids about about his comments, and she wore a witch's hat on one of them shows, kind of mocking in, and I was like, well, that's just ridiculous. She's she's just being ridiculous. Now she's she's clearly into ocult activities and it is clearly in her family. Right, there are references to the Weld family being not her direct line. There's another Weld family that from a line that didn't come to America that's still over in the UK that's actually a prominent member in the occult, like he's written about in the Occult in like cult scenes and the cult researcher, you know, one hundred and fifty years ago or something like that. So it is there's debe evidence of the Weld family being involved in the occult. And that's what again, what's alleged with her that she was chosen to be this Illuminati style high priestess in Hollywood as you as you young actress.
Speaker 1: Right, And it's important to note that it was the women who were high priestesses at the oracle at Delphi. So don't I don't think that these families that have a much longer memory than you or I do, because they have this direct connection to these ruling families back from the Stone Age, actually think of the world the same way we do. So having the ability to prophesy, having the ability to carry out magic are something highly valued by these very pre Christian cultures. They're not taken in by the marketing that we're sold as the way we ought to be living, in the way that we ought to think about things. They're thinking about things in a much more ancient way than we do today, and having that perspective is important. So for the Greeks, reincarnation was in the blood, like you would come back to the same family after you've died, and you would take part in the same kind of heroism and the same kind of tactics that they wanted to engender into the population. So what they believed is this was also a Northern European thing too. Anytime you had the European concept of reincarnation, fame played a big part with it. So the more famous the ancestor was the more likely it is that a little bit of that memory, that ancestral memory would re establish itself in you being the distant relative or you know, close relative of that person with the fame. And what we see is with the Society of the Cincinnati, they wanted to keep all of the officer cores of the Revolutionary War together and moving in a certain direction to maintain that sort of power.
Speaker 4: Sure. Yeah, all those families have intertwined since the starting of America. I mean, I've discovered that going through my own genealogy and DNA tests to learn some of that some of that history. I mean, and you know, from the families from the South and within the society intermember of the families from the North. This is this is not this is most relevant in the the society Cincinnati headquarters. His name the Anderson House after Robert Chloe Anderson, I believe it was his name. He was lieutenant colonel and uh one of the one of the head surveyors underneath Washington, one of the you know, one of the head officers trusted by Washington and in his army out of Virginia. There his his descendant married uh Wells's descendant, so there's that they were an intermarriage between the North and the South, you know, contingents of the society. Basically, I kind of break down the society power structure is kind of Massachusetts and Virginia and everyone else kind of falls in line between each side of that. More or less New York. New York seems to get a little a little wildly from time to time. They seem to like they seem to like to murder each other and coups. We were we were, we referenced when already with Captain William Morgan and and Clinton. They're both members of the Society, but also they also had to be Freemasons. Not all members of society or Freemasons from from my from my understanding and assessment, but those two happen to be Freemasons. But then you also have Alexander Hamilton and Aaron Burr, two members of the of the New York chapter of the Society that were you know, dueling off in a murderer's duel.
Speaker 1: When it comes to these fraternal organizations and these secret societies, what I think is important is to remember it's a ven diagram. So the more different groups that you're a part of, that means you have more influence over those different sure, So what you'll find is that a lot of these inner orders or outer orders as they would be called within the Freemasons have this huge ven diagram of all these different tentacles of control coming out from them. So, you know, the more into the outer layers of the onion you go, the more direct contact you're going to be having in the real life operation and management of resources. So, for example, the Society of the Gestures, it's a bunch of judges, right, So the more judges you have funneled into these organizations up through the Freemasons, into that sort of uh, you know, focus group, the more likely it is that you can have control over their minds because of the fact that these rituals shape the way people perceive the world, and having their perception shaped in that sort of way is a very desirable thing, especially if you're trying to keep all of these families moving in a generally same direction.
Speaker 4: But speaking of the gest I don't think they get enough blame. They should get more blame because, like you said, it is judges. It's judges, police chiefs, folks who are high up in law enforcement basically.
Speaker 1: Right, and this is how you can have a three week long standoff with one of these dupots, is because all the Gesters know exactly who these people are and how to uh and how to utilize that power and who not to touch and who to you know, be to death. Right. So, sure, there's the cattle with the.
Speaker 4: Gester not realize they're a Gester, Right, isn't that kind of the deal? Right?
Speaker 1: That's right? And you don't need to know, right. It's the need to know basis that really demands this kind of attention. Is if there's stuff that's happening that you need to know, you'll you'll know it. If there's stuff that's happening you don't need to know, nobody's going to tell you. The very first thing the.
Speaker 4: Gesters don't get any blame is because they're not going to take it because it's fellow brothers there. They may not the Masons may not realize their brother is a Gester until some ship pops off and then they cover for him. But at the end of the day, they got to cover for each other because they're brothers, right, So you know what I mean, Like, I think that's why the Gesters get away with so much because I really do think they're I mean, I think they're not necessarily involved in like hourly just like criminalship, but just you know, nefarious like the part of their deals. They'd like to play jokes on society. Right. So you have these powerful people playing these jokes on society, right, it seems kind of disturbing.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, this goes back to that inflationary term of elitism, right, because as we've seen, the dominance leads the decadents. The decadents leads the degeneracy, and then that degenerously leads to destruction. And where that right, I mean, Hunter Biden is the.
Speaker 4: Post filming himself having sex with prostitutes, smoking crack, with holding a gun to a prostitute, said, I mean that's the ultimate that's the ultimate course of what you're describing. Right.
Speaker 1: But he did what he was told. He did what he was told. So all of this stuff, all the extra out of school projects he was working on, trying to get himself on all these poort pages and everything was kind of a result of how he was treated as a child.
Speaker 4: You know, he oh, sure, well he's born in that system, right.
Speaker 1: They turn these people into narcissists from the day they pop out of the womb. You know, they have to have the attention, they have to have the love, they have to look for this over and over again. They have these attachment problems because every single generation isn't raised to produce well adjusted individuals. It's raised to produce the next holders of power. Right, There's only so many hours in a day, and all of these powerful people have to maintain their supremacy. Maintaining that supremacy is what leads to that degeneracy. You know, all of these things can be easily understood, but where it gets tricky is maintaining it, because in maintaining it, they go to even more extreme links of cruelty to actually try to enforce the maintenance of that power. You know, they have to make the next generation harder than the generation before them to understand and ensure that these things will continue going in the direction that they want them to go. Again, these are very controlling people. So the American blue Bloods, I believe, are a much bigger threat than these thirteen bloodlines of the Illuminati, because you have to have the people responding to orders, and those people have to know their place in that system, and they have to act accordingly to that system. So all of these.
Speaker 4: Different bloodlines, is this common? Is that accurate? These are the actual ones?
Speaker 1: Well, the Thirteen Bloodlines refers to a lot of the ideas about the black nobility coming out of you know, the Roman empos.
Speaker 4: We've already talked about a couple of these, the Assers, the Duvonts, the Kennedy's, I mean, the Rockefellers, the ross Childs. The Rockefellers. Don't get enough credit, you know what I mean, Like they're deep there again, we were talking about them before the show, like they still live on account, Like they have a bigger common Hound than the Kennedys and Kenny Bunkport, you know what I mean. They they got a they got a compound in Westchester County with like a dozen mansions on it, you know what I mean. They're not all next to each other. It's a huge property. Bill Clinton likes the jog there on the weekends. You know, he lives nearby chab Equittick, you know what I mean. Like they don't get enough credit for the control they have in America. I think still and again, it's a society family. They're they're the Rockefellers were an early Dutch family. They dropped the end at some point.
Speaker 1: Right, And and the idea of Rockefeller has out outpaced and outgrown the actual power that they that they maintained, you know, because for a long time in American history everything was attributed to the Rockefellers. And now as they're sort of going back into, uh, maybe being an underground influence, they understand the blowing blowing, Yeah, they know exactly.
Speaker 4: They haven't always been an underground influence though, right, I mean that was Nelson Rockefeller's stick, right. He always wanted to be president, but never could be presidents, so he was always kind of the main behind the scenes trying to influence everything. Right. And his younger brother, Lawrence Rockefeller, was even more cloak and dagger like than that, funding all the alien nonsense.
Speaker 1: Right. Well, if you look at the CIA investigations in the seventies, right, you had two main people on the on the investigated committee looking into the CIA. One of them was a Rockefeller. He was the guy who knew exactly where the bodies were buried, and he did he want that getting out.
Speaker 4: He'd been a military intelligence officer assigned to the White House since Korea, since the Korean War, since like fifty two or something like that. Right, Yeah, so what I'm saying he was always white outbidding for power, and you know when speaking of you know, kind of the power of these folks. Wiel I think he's a great example because you know, suddenly these Satanist culture trying to murder Gerald Ford and those they had succeeded. If either one of the Manson girls back in seventy five, a few weeks apart from one one another had succeeded. Yes, they were both Manson girls, Manson and the other one from his childhood. That doesn't often ever overlook fact that somehow, this this girl that Manson was friends with when he was a teenager in West Virginia is the other woman that tries to shoot Gerald Ford in seventy five in California. But had they either one of them succeeded, Nelson Rock, if I would have been president.
Speaker 1: Right, was that Squeaky from.
Speaker 4: Squeaky from and I can't remember the other one's name, but the other one, the other one was like a forty year old woman, she know, a forty year old housewife, had like three kids, but she was friends with Chuck from from West Virginia back at Charleston.
Speaker 1: And if you look at that case, it's so one.
Speaker 4: More thing, one more thing real quick. Speaking of these blue bloods and families, I think I think of the best argument for white Chuck became Chuck was because he was born into and he's part of the family, right, you know, he's he's he seems to be. His father seems to be a Maynard from Pikeville, Kentucky, and the Manors are still in Parliament over there in the UK today. They're a wasp family from you know, from England. Yeah, that's they were. They were an early society family. They were the they were some of the first frontiersmen west of the Appalachian Mountains. I'm also a Maynard, so that's the reason why I'm familiar with the the Maynard heritage there. I'm also I'm also a Maynard from Pikeville, Kentucky. So my my heritage with Chuck is not that far apart, sadly, but yeah, I think that's why he you know, people like, you know, he's born into it, right, like his father was was of this, you know, some of this blue blood heritage. Despite being from a place like it's considered to run down you know, Apple Wachian hellhole like Pipehelle, Kentucky. You know what I mean. You know the whole idea that this is like you know, down, down trodden, low economy, you know, lower socioeconomic area of the country. Right, you don't think of that as a blue blood situation. But you know, these families settled all across to America. Like I said, the Maynards were the were either Virginia I guess Virginia Society family that had settled the west basically the area of Appalachia that recently got hit by Hurricane Aleen. They were the first ones across the area to the west of it. So very prominent in that regard as far as you know. The establishment of America ghosts as well, right, and still manors in Parliament today or in the UK given just as an example of the family's power.
Speaker 1: Well, it's the geography that really shapes these families influences, and I think that goes back to a lot of their perceptions of these mound sites because it wasn't just it wasn't just about finding a place of magic. They had to find a place to put down roots that would eventually add to their own family's power. And I think the dominant belief back then was that these were great men of that society that were buried in these mounds, and having that as your base of operations. Look at Cincinnati itself. The idea is that the entire place was laid out around these mound sites in Ohio.
Speaker 4: Sure so, right, it's the City of Seven Hills.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, DC, City of seven Hills, right? What did they call d C before they called it? District of the Columbia Rhome Maryland. So all of these, all of these ideas were embedded into the land before America was ever declared a nation. So how free are we if that's the case? Right? How free are we if if these blue bloods have taken over the mound sites to try and get sympathetic magic out of the great men who were buried there.
Speaker 4: Sure, I think a lot of them think that's their ancestors. I think they think the giants and their ancestors. I think Cincinnatus was that was a giant. So these are the Ada Mountains that contain the giant human skeletons at the base. They're roughly built around five hundred PCs at the oldest point. It says, well, that just so happens to be that time in which Cincinnatis lived in the ancient Roman Republic. So he's always depicted as a giant. I actually think they many's as legend would have it, he was a giant, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Well, the Philistines are an interesting example of that. If you look back at the pottery that the Philistines had, it was Greek motif pottery, right. They had so many different connections to Northern Europe, but people don't think of the Philistines as being this sort of Northern European type tribe. They associated with the Middle East, but they had settled there after the Great Bronze Age collapse where they were at war with Egypt, and Egypt decided to plant them up in the Levant area to get them out of the Egyptian you know fields of grain, because you know, Egypt back then was this massive granary for all the rest of the Mediterranean. So by putting them there, they figured, well, now we don't have to worry about them. They'll block the Hixos from coming back down into Egypt. You know. Obviously that didn't work out too well for them, But you know, the Egyptians made several big time mistakes when it came to geopolitics. But you know, I think that looking at the Philistines and looking at the Giants and looking at that idea, they actually allied. According to some sources, they allied with the Bible included they aligned with King David after being defeated by him, and they used those people as the mercenary army where they would cleanse the rest of the ethnicities from the Levant. So, you know, our perceptions of the people who were the giants doesn't really match the way politics actually work back then. Another good example of that is up in the Golan Heights. My dad visited a mound site which was called I forget the name of it, but it was it was literally talking about the Nephelom king that was buried in the gol On Heights. And it's not protected, it's not looked at as being like anything other than kind of an oddity. But you've got this mound site here over in Israel, up in the Golan Heights area, which is you know, contestanties very much.
Speaker 4: So everyone claims ownership of it.
Speaker 1: And the same mound now we see over in America big coveted land as well. So something's going on with these mounds, and I don't think a lot of people are talking about them. We've got several different continents that these group of people, you know, the blue Bloods, associate back to. And yet you know, where's where's our end, Where's where's our go ahead?
Speaker 4: I could tell somebody who loves mounds, and that's Donald Trump. But how many golf courses he owns? There's there's really a golf course in the East Coast. It's not built on a mound. I'm just saying. You read that same with Scotland, and he ends a number in Scotland.
Speaker 1: Right.
Speaker 4: That's interesting, right, thinking of protecting mounds and having my private property, Donald Trump owns a lot of mounds, right.
Speaker 1: And that's that's one way that they could preserve them in relative secrecy is by having a golf course. Everybody thinks it's just recreation, it's not. There's there's a religious angle to golf.
Speaker 4: There's been a big fight in Newark, Ohio over the what's called the Newark Earthworks. It's a huge earthworks that can't be replicated by modern science, meaning there's lines that are that are so accurate in alignment with the sky. They are like forty acres long straight lines that modern day technology can't shoot a laser that straight that far. So somehow the ancient did it, and they did it with a lion to the sky. But they've been fighting over this property. There was something called the Mound Builders country Club on it, and they've been fighting whether or not to preserve this these mounds. This country club was shutting down.
Speaker 1: Well to go back to Syria. They've got these Syrian megaliths that defy science that are now being you know, is sized, you know, sure, I guess that's what you would call it. When they go through there and do their iconiclasm is, they're they're in it to erase history. And so recently we we're seeing a lot more interest in how they exactly built these megalists in Syria. And I'm looking for the name on that. Do you know the name of it? It's pretty iconic.
Speaker 4: What are you talking about? Go Backley Tappy over there in the Turkey.
Speaker 1: No, that's a Turkey. But there's a Syrian megalists that are you know, stones equal in size too, well.
Speaker 4: I know they were to destroying Isis was Is was destroying some sites back uh during the last during the first Rip administration over there in modern day San Lerfa, which is right there in the Turkey Syria border. A lot of old Christian sites there. That's actually that was an important area because that's where the Knights Temple are. Their whole first Crusader was there for like thirty years. They set up shop in the ancient Kingdom of Odessa right there in modern day Saint Lerfa, where these ancient Christian sites are that is destroyed.
Speaker 1: Right, And so a lot of the associated.
Speaker 4: You're gonna name your terrorist organization are some ancient Egyptian goddess. Get out of town. This is way more deep and dark ritual cult shit going on here.
Speaker 1: Absolutely, And I think a lot of people, you know, uh, think of these Nephelin people, these nephel and bloodlines as being all evil. You know, they're the fallen angels, are the evil ones. But you know from first hand accounts and stuff like this where they settled in the Appalachian region, those people never hurt anybody. Like you can talk about seven eight foot giants that lived recently with six fingers and you know, maybe some strange dentician. They never hurt nobody, and they weren't being studied by science either. Nobody was talking about them. They're not sacrificing anybody. They live their lives just like the rest of us. They might have, you know, more of a connection to nature than most people. But for fuck's sake, man, let's let's try and be pretty, you know, honest about this stuff. These family bloodlines have been around for tens of thousands of years and there's a group who wants to wipe them out. You know, so let's be let's be honest. You're not seeing the full picture. When when you go off and you say that you're the Nephelin death squad, that's just not the case. A lot of these people don't know where they come from. They may see that they have this connection to nature, and you know, do we want to start the birn times again?
Speaker 4: Are they out there murdering neflum? Is that what's going on?
Speaker 1: Well, you listen to these uh, you know, hardcore Christians who are out there talking about these Nephilim and how all these bloodline families and all the rest of the stuff. It's like, no dude, you don't know the fucking half of it. Go out there and meet some hillbillies that are seven eight feet fucking tall. They're the kindest, most gentlest, most connected to nature people you'll ever meet. And they'll never you know, stop to you know, hurt somebody, but they'll help you out with anything. You know, Like, these are the people who settled in America from these these ancient bloodlines, and yet you're calling them evil, Like what the fuck? Like, we know how the stuff happens.
Speaker 4: In the Templars mindset. I believe they would they would claim that their king Jesus was was probably the giant right right, because the giants this is that was that the bloodline of David right.
Speaker 1: Right right. So there's still this sort of ancestral memory. There's this ancestral memory of this war that happened. You know. The Greeks had what they called Cyclopean architecture, right, They called it that because they didn't exactly know where that it came from, or or they knew exactly where it came from. You know, maybe they were telling the truth. Maybe they knew that the Giants were building this ship, you know, so what would they call it? The giants unless they knew something about it. So you know, we're not given the full picture. And yeah, there's there's a lot of stuff about the Etruscans that you know, plays out and works out pretty well that the Etruscans were a bunch of perverts and you.
Speaker 4: Know, refresh memory how they are.
Speaker 1: Okay, So they were the ones occupying Italy before the Romans, okay, and uh, they actually influenced a lot of Roman paganism as well. And so the first Roman king these sort of deposed the Etruscans. Tuskana that comes directly from the Etruscans. So the Tuscany region is, you know, the Etruscan region, and they still have a lot of earthworks from the Etruscans. You know, again, back to the mounds and back to these water sites that are still flowing to this day, still watering fields to this day, and they haven't degraded. So there is a lot of magic in this stuff. But you'd have to understand these perspectives have changed over time and these aren't the same people that your book talks about. That's written in two seventy two BC, you know, So let's just relax and be objective about this. If it was all the giants and you want to go out there and kill all the giants, you'd have a little bit more evidence than just these you know, Rockefellers who say that they come from giants, only none of them gets over six feet tall. And obviously the bloodline don't exactly as strong as they used to be. We can go back to this model of you know dominance, these that decadence leads to you know, degeneracy and then destruction.
Speaker 4: I mean you make it from a point so keeping in the family as far as these the genetic memory and the DNA and these blood lines, because you know, I often like the joke after doing some DNA tests and looking through my my genealogy, I'm I'm shocked I don't have a seventy IQ and web feet recess chin. That's how in bred I am. So these families do keep these these you know families that found in America certainly do keep it within the blood lines for.
Speaker 1: Sure, right, And I think there could be a bigger factor when it comes to inbreeding and that goes into you know, uh, I guess you would call it these epigenetic factors, right, So sure, ancestral memory is an epigenetic factor. Sure, you've got a lot of abuse and that family. You're gonna have dumber and dumber people because of it, because that's the only escape is by not focusing on it, by you know, basically destroying your money out and then zoning out back to the dude.
Speaker 4: A lot of crack fucking a lot of prostituts with the gun to their head.
Speaker 1: Think about how many times, how many times you see a president go into office looking like he's, you know, in his forties and coming out of office looking like he's in his late seventies, powerfull.
Speaker 4: Oh yeah, Obama and George Bush both age significantly Trump. I think Trump by like younger now than he did then. Somehow maybe I'm not sure how that works out.
Speaker 1: Well, it could go back to the bloodlines, you know. I mean, people have been breeding people since as long as they've been breeding animals, right, That's what eugenics is, right. So all of this stuff used to.
Speaker 4: Be about the medieval mindset. Right. So in the medieval mindset, you had all these dukes and lords. They were they were they were kin to the to the actual royal family, whether it be a cadet line of the royal family meeting like a sibling, like a Prince Harry Prince William situation. Harry's never gonna be in charge of the crown unless somehow William and his kids were gonna die, you know what I mean. So you have these cadet branches, you know, so then you have all these different people who will never have the same power, but they all seek the same power. That's the way. That's what I mean by that's the way I look at it. With these families, they're all they're all doing the same stuff, so they're never gonna get appointed to that royalty position, but they all want that power. So they're all vying for to unseat that power, right right. That's all ages were, you know, Medieval times was about. Was one cousin or brother wanted to unseat his cousin or brother from being king. So everybody's gonna fight about it. What's the same ship right now, you know what I mean. It's the same shit that goes on today in American politics.
Speaker 1: Right when a family becomes a tribe, it becomes a military structure. Sure, if you don't have those lieutenants around you, you don't have a tribe, why aren't we trapping up? That's you don't have to hurt anybody, but you do have to protect yourselves, and you do have to protect that genetic memory from becoming you know, a pool of shit after they starve you and beat you to death. Right, if you look at Russia, for example, everybody today in Russia is basically an alcoholic. Why is that they've still got all that ancestral memory from some of the worst parts of human history when the Bolsheviks took over and beat the shit out of these people?
Speaker 4: Their blood is vodka, Like, that's a sim percent minimum just to produce oxygen in the body, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Right, And you look at the pogroms back then, a lot of it was over the amount of alcohol that the Jewish populations were bringing into Russia. Right. A lot of these pogroms had to do with the decadence and degeneracy that win a law, with what was being imported into their countries. You look at, uh, the vikas that came from Poland, the Vikas that came from Russia, and the battles between these two. You know, Goods has a very very deep, long history that goes back to the times when alcohol was banned by the Church and these other authorities tried to take control over it.
Speaker 4: Sure that they had on Parogi's at that point instead of vodka when when the alcohol is banned.
Speaker 1: Right, it shouldn't It shouldn't be overlooked that Russia went directly from a a feudal society into a communist one. Right, So Russia never fully achieved that middle part of Enlightenment, I guess, hybrid government before going straight into communism. And one of the things that Mark said is that the Russians will never achieve communism because they never had the stage of capitalism. Well what happened Prochi's ding sure, by the way, So I think it's interesting that these different forms of government are also related to the families that control them. And if you look at the feudal family structure, it's sort of exactly what we have with the Blue Blood's, only slightly different. Now they don't sell it as feudalism. They sell it as you know, management by the expert class, and the expert class is always behold it to the families that got them there. You know, it's like another layer of.
Speaker 4: Pets, like not any of any significant these blue blood I mean very distant, old world, old England blue blood kind of heritage is very distant. But the reason why he's been so prominent America is because he got tied up with a news and they financed his whole situation. So he's essentially an extension of the DuPonts. They sold him, for example, they sold him like a twelve thousand square foot mansion in Virginia that the DuPont's owned in one in Delaware, but the one in Virginia he used to get frequently lost in when he was the vice president they sold to him at that time, and he's like, he didn't know how to get around his own house. He would get lost in the shit. That's how big I mean, that's how much his mind was gone at the time, and how big the house was. Right.
Speaker 1: Well, if you remember the movie fight Club, do you know where Fight Club was supposed to be taking place? At least at that ending scene, there.
Speaker 4: Was that Newcastle or somewhere somewhere in Delaware.
Speaker 1: I was Delaware. That's where all the that's where all the credit card companies are.
Speaker 4: That's where the banks and credit card companies are headquartered. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Right, if you've ever lived in the del Marvra area, you know that if you're buying back to school supplies, you got to go over to Delaware where the taxes they don't have sales tax, right, So you have to understand that these things shape what industries are are headquartered there. And you know, Joe Biden is the ultimate puppet for the credit card companies. He wants to get everybody in debt. Everybody in debt, and so when you understand his stance on things like drugs and all the rest of the things that he did back in the nineties to try and increase these sentences, it's because that's a new form of debt slavery is to get these people in the prison system so that you can extract labor from them. And having that extraction of labor causes the private prison system to then get more investors, get more people looking to invest in that style of slavery.
Speaker 4: That's a solid point, and that's the DuPont's wheel a good amount of power still to this day. If you can walk away from murdering some Olympic gold medalists in your driveway, and you can also de ale your own kid and understand and walk away from that like you're you got some power. Your family's doing stuff.
Speaker 1: Right, Let's talk about Scraton for a minute. Scranton doesn't get enough attention because everybody thinks Scrianton is, Oh, that's the place where The Office was filmed. But no, there's a Scranton crime Family right, this is where the hill.
Speaker 4: The Office television show. Yeah, I call that the real Trannys of scran Pa.
Speaker 1: But yes, go ahead, So the whole Scritton industry.
Speaker 4: In that show. Don't fool yourself. It's fucking yeah. There that that there's some propaganda ship right there the way that that that that show is not funny, and it's objectively, in my opinion, not funny. But it was somehow the number one show. And I try to watch it, like you know, I'll go back and watch what was considered the number one show on TV. It's not. It's not number one. It's not funny. It's it's ridiculously unfunny in my opinion. But please go ahead, scrant Crime Family, apologize for the scrant p A. This is Pam. She's got trans voice. Just google's his trans voice. And then listen to Pam who's married to James Gunner. Real creepster, real creepster. Oh yeah, yeah, did tell me that any trans voice when you heard talk, it's all I'm saying, that's interesting.
Speaker 1: I never heard that.
Speaker 4: Is this hilarious? You're just you're disturbed. The sick individual Pete anderson io disrespect. But it's not it's objectively not funny. I'll to hill all to hell. It's a mound all die on the office sucks. They put uh you know Obama's a cousin in there. That uh that one fellaw. He his talented, he's he's funny. The guy from Hot Up Time Machine. You know, he went to the same he went to the same high schools her and they, And there was a I found a high school publication that references that them being the same Robinson family. You know, I've never seen a birth certificates. But let's you know, let's be honest by the situation. They went to the same south Side high school, the Robinson family. They're talking about being family members and high school publications like they're the same family. Like he suddenly came on the scene when the Obamas were in office, right, Craig Robinson's them hot of shit since sliced bread. Again, the main I'm not saying the main is not funny. It doesn't have talent. But he came out of nowhere. It was all of a sudden everywhere, including the office right like that was his launch to start them. I'm just saying, that's a that's a whole propaganda vehicle, this whole office thing. You know, Ricky Kervas version. You have to get too distracted. That is funny. I'll give them credit for that. That's a funny one. I like to RecA, Well, here's the thing.
Speaker 1: We could be looking at the new Tammany Hall, right. So instead of having all of the family members get bought off and paid for in these fields of government, now you've got all these TV shows, and you've got all these other positions that are propaganda positions right where. Now you can have these families go into an office right right, the office corporate culture right right right, and this shapes the way people see themselves.
Speaker 4: Everyone in every office across America was mimicking the ship they said on the office like gear. I didn't working of it, but I guarantee it, you know what I mean. Because that's the ship. People mimic the things they see on TV. It's not that's not a shocking revelation. And for another example, is the second receptionist in the office. She's from like a billionaire family that runs the state of Missouri. You know what I mean speaking of these elite families, the one that went on to be like Kimmy Schmidt. Yeah, her her father is a billionaire grandfather billionaire bankers from Missouri. Billionaires. Yeah, huge bank I think she's actually Missouri banking family.
Speaker 1: I don't know. I don't know if you've ever seen that. That one she she used to be on this channel one on one dot com. Have you ever been on there? It was it was like a monthly contest of who can make the funniest video? Right, and then they would, you know, have this big bar night where they would show these videos in Hollywood and then you would vote on who got the funniest. Well the funniest show would then go on to have another month being up there. As you know, they film more episodes. Well, Kimmy Schmidt got her start. I'm not sure what her real name is. Doing this video about a blowjob purposes.
Speaker 4: Mmy Schmidt right.
Speaker 1: She got her start about this blowjob video where she she's a woman who clearly knows nothing about how to do a blowjob, and so she's talking about like drying her tongue off. I'm going to make it so try for you. And then she's like, I'm going to do one of these things where I just like that. It was hilarious. But anyways, like that's that was her start. And then they picked her up from Channel one on one and put her on the office, and then she went on to have all these other things.
Speaker 4: But everyone from the office was like all the many characters were launching their careers. Like here's another example, what do I mean by the real trainees of screen? Pa The Bigger Lady Phyllis was an actual like a burlesque dancer, like a drag show, like drag shows in the seventies. Right, there's potographs. So either this is a woman dressing up his dragon a burless show in the seventies in Colorado, or that's a dude, you know what I mean. I'm going to go with the latter. That's a dude.
Speaker 1: Well, right, but I think they overplayed their hand, you know, I think they were hoping that enough subconscious subtext would be transferred over to the audience back in the you know Obama era that once you've got all that subtext and all that subconscious influence, then you can just go whole hog and use this this you know, society bending trends whatever to you know, shape society from there. Well, I don't think it really worked out too well because there's been a huge backlash, you know, from everybody.
Speaker 4: I did not know that, but yeah, she was a burlesque dancer in Colorado in the seventies and like, you know, an all male kind of burlesque show, so I don't know, you know what I mean. And the Indiana, the Indian one, I think is a dude. And then and she dates the boy in the in the show and he's a he's a he's a I don't know how this works, female and male. I lose on these track of these things. They've inverted their relationship. You look at that little Indian fella, you know, Mandy Kaling, like there's they actually have a system over They're in Hindu stuff where they identify with certain gods and they have trans gods, so like that's that's actually something in their socity, which is I assume she was probably raised like that, right, But then her boyfriend of the show, that little fella the time, the fella that's tinier than her, you know what I mean, People are like, what do you mean that's that's a dude? Are you kidding me? That five foot one little fella that weighs one hundred pounds, that's a dude. Okay, you know what I mean, Like, that's ridiculous. That's clearly a female and male situation right there, and they are a couple in real life. It's it's not just on the show, like it's That's what I'm saying that that that whole thing was a because she's objectively not funny. They've tried to put her in other programs and they've all failed. She's objectively awful as a comedian or whatever they want to call her. But yeah, I mean there's a lot of stuff he goes on with that, with the programming of that show, for sure.
Speaker 1: I think there's this angle of passing versus not passing and instead of that how they know stuff.
Speaker 4: That's a good comment. Sorry about that, Helicia. I totally forgot about that. That he went real heavy on Cimpedo comments on a Sweatster account like real, like some real observings.
Speaker 1: Oh, James gunn because I know James gun would.
Speaker 4: Too, But Dwight did. Rain Wilson.
Speaker 1: Yeah, he was in a movie with Elliott whatever her name is now his name, I guess whatever, Elliott Elliott Page, where Elliott Page raped him and it was called super and so you know, she basically, you know, rapes Rain Wilson, right, They wanted to have that sort of aversion going on there, and then later on she comes out right, then she comes out as so it's it's like, what is going on here? How are they shaping this reality? You know? And you look at how these characters are affected by it. I don't think I've seen Elliott Page ever smile ever since transitioning. I don't think it's it's.
Speaker 4: She looks super happy, right, right. Speaking of how the elites use these these programmed actors and stuff through these these shows that are there, they are starring talentless as clowns like Rain Wilson. What else has he done? Right? This rape thing you're talking about probably the highlight of his career outside of office, you know what I mean? He sucks. He's not talented. Uh you know what I mean. They all have a band. Even one of the guys in the band was named his character was named after it. You know, his band that you know, the one dude who's kind of like a serial killer in the background in the office, you know what I mean. So like they're all entertainers, they're like the right and throw him in an office setting, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Right, But that that guy in the background, right, that that character, his big thing was being a member of cults, right. He always sort of identified with this sort of seventies kind of you know, chucky sort of culture of being in cult and he would always bring that up. So it's interesting how that made its way into the office as well. So sure there's a lot of this. Yeah, that's right, yeah, Creed Bretton, Yeah.
Speaker 4: Yep, yeah, yeah. I mean like Rain Wilson was big in the Clinton Foundations of frauds. In fact, he was in Haiti doing some weird shit with kids down there and seems at the early on sot of the Haiti earths quick back in twenty ten. But he's only able to get to be a figurehead like that because of shows like the Office. That's what I'm saying, like they're linked into this whole network of they're going to go do this figurehead stuff to collect and hadious because that's seems to be.
Speaker 2: Losing to that du.
Speaker 4: Yep, it's because I was saying something about training town us say. Now that's a good comment though I like that.
Speaker 1: Well, here's the thing. If entertainment is the new Tammany Hall, and these are the people who are supposed to be.
Speaker 4: Yeah, it makes sense.
Speaker 1: It makes sense. You know, this is where you throw your favors, this is where you collect your favors. Sure, what better way to keep these actors close to the throne, you know, and.
Speaker 4: What better way to manipulate him if you've inverted their genders. I'm telling you, I'm not saying everyone on that cast. I'm just saying there's a number of on that cast, you know what I mean. But again, Steve Carell is a huge movie star, Jim from the Office is a huge movie star. After that, you know what I mean? Even that other talentis ask clowns they have on there that was in the Hangover films. He became big even though he's terrible at helms.
Speaker 1: He's terrible, he's not really funny, but he gets.
Speaker 4: The objectively not these are these aren't my subjective opinions, Like he's objectively terrible, he's objectively not funny. Like he's like a lower in Jason's ucas. And that's saying something because Jason Decas is already eleve rent version of himself. Right.
Speaker 1: So, uh, there is the concept of the court eunuch. Right, So the court eunuchs were often close to the throne because of the fact that they knew that these people didn't really have a future. And if they didn't have a future, you could have them totally invested into the crown and the and the future you are making as the ruler for.
Speaker 2: Sure, Okajob Vince.
Speaker 1: But no, I think I think we've covered a lot. I think I think from the angle of blue Blood and Tammody.
Speaker 4: Enough.
Speaker 1: But yeah, the this the Scranton connection. That's where Joe Biden got to start scrant sure, and that's where Hillary Clinton got her start. That's where all of these law firms really took their hold in American politics.
Speaker 4: No, I mean, yeah, it's again, it's not just places like New York City. It's not just places like you know, Boston, it does. It is at Palacia, it is grand Pa, it is Logan County, West Virginia, where my my family hails from. And Clay Advance and other other you know, members of my family tree were responsible for the the largest uprising outside of the Civil Civil uprising outside the Civil War, the Battle of Blair Mountain. So, you know these families, I think that's why you see some some stuff like that popping off because some of these families that are of the same families that run this, these elite families, despite now living in the major urban areas they live in, you know, Appalachia, but they disagree and some ship like Battle of Blair Mountain pops off, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Right, That's where the term runneck came from. Right, is because they were wearing the red bandannas around their net, trying to hide their identities as they were as they were taking over the uh. Because I think a lot of people, yeah he did, he put the he put the weird skin mask over his face. Really connected.
Speaker 4: I don't like it. I don't like it objectively in my opinion, but I like it.
Speaker 2: Is there any other families there, any bloodlines you wanted to touch.
Speaker 4: On King's Mount, North Carolina.
Speaker 1: Well, we were going to talk about Ashville.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's right there.
Speaker 1: Right, So Ashville is the Vanderbilt family, and this is where we get news anchors like that white haired funk. What's his name?
Speaker 4: Anderson Cooper.
Speaker 1: Anderson Cooper, Yeah, the Vanderbilt And if you look back at Gloria Vanderbilt's early pictures, you see a lot of cult imagery. I wouldn't be surprised Henderson Cooper is one of these mk ultra wind up guys.
Speaker 4: I mean, I wouldn't saying about his mother. I wouldn't be surprised if she was surround as the folks at an early age.
Speaker 3: When I when I went out to Yale and I was checking out all the secret societies, There's a place called the Manuscripts Society, a really oh secret society in a sense. It looked like a small little library and only members could go in there. And Anderson Cooper is a member of that place. So I automatically I would assume he's into occultism, because, like you look, I was going to by naked library looking at manuscripts and Grimmo's I mean the manuscript is basically just a handwritten grimwore that was a mass padute, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 4: Well, there's definitely a lot of occultism rooted in their their mansion down there at the Beltmore because not only was it specifically located outside of Asheville, seemingly in a very specific geographical spot, they used the Almost Dead Brothers as their landscape architects, and those were their no choice for doing all of these occult kind of landscape architecture for everything including Society Cincinnati headquarters, you know a lot of other Society family properties all the way up to Brookline where I was saying them with the welds up there. They also have a whole uh Olmstead uh designed uh, you know, landscape architecture. So this is all seems to be very occult stuff for this this these uh the Almsted brothers designs and whatnot. So it seemed to be like the go to guys for that work. And that's who they have down there at the U. I believe it's one of the Olmsteads of not multiplee Olmsteads involved with a Biltmore.
Speaker 1: Right, So that goes into the geoglyph angle, right, So they're making these properties into massive geoglyphs to sort of maintain the flow of energy into that family tree, right. I say it all the time. But land is the lens from which we viewed God. So as you're looking up, that's coming down too. And these people who have been engaged in uh surveying the country since before the rebel cautionary War understood that to a massive degree. They were looking at the geometry. It's geometry. It has to do with the shapes in the land, you know, and having the ability to to have this self sustaining energy uh conduit or this magic.
Speaker 4: Great I was just thinking out. I saw a comment one that was a huge of one children.
Speaker 1: Right right in our first period at school day.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that was how classrooms. Lisa Ling was on there. We went on to do some weird geopolitical stuff because she was involved in North Korea. Her sister was held captive there. Bill Clinton had to go save them apparently.
Speaker 1: But that was that was the programming to get everybody involved in thinking about getting their news from these twenty four hour news stations because Channel one one was sort of that that introduction. Hey guys, this is the trusted authority everything in school is managed in such a way to get you to understand where the managed authority is. They don't have to say it directly, but everybody involved knows where you wait in line, knows when to move, knows when to listen to these bells. And the factory system of education has taken over, and we wonder why it keeps going down. It's because everybody has the ancestral memories of exactly what this thing was meant for. And if you want to see how to decline the society, you attack education first.
Speaker 4: Sure, No, I mean the Department of Education?
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, I mean IQ scores and test scores have gone down at a pretty steady rate since the implementation of the.
Speaker 4: Like very simple math, you know what I mean. I see folks who like catherinists of various retail and gas station establishments get real confused, you know, when you start asking to do math.
Speaker 1: Right, and we haven't been taught the right way to do math. I mean, the Greeks had a way of doing math that would count up to the thousands, just using the fingertips and the different joints in the finger and understanding what where to put what. But instead we don't get the heuristics anymore? We get this confusing? What do they call it? A no child left behind math? Right?
Speaker 4: Yeah? Which is the I mean I would spit a lot of tar balls in my class and they all got math. Folks today don't get I'm saying like they don't get math at all, you know what I mean. I don't know what's going on, if it's the tardball activities or lack of education, or a combination of both, but like some something really has fallen off with mathematical skills, especially post education.
Speaker 1: I go back to Pidea, right, So Pidea was the form of education that they used it ancient Greece, and Pidea taught you to take joy in education. So they would put everything into a rhyme. They would put everything into a heuristic. They would put everything into a way that it could easily be remembered. And mnemonics, right, what happened to mnemonics? Do we even have that anymore? Do we teach the children how to remember? Memory is like a magical thing. You know, you can recall things from the past at an accurate level and use that high degree of accuracy to make something new. That's incredibly magical. It's drawing on the deepest parts of your subconscious mind to be able to do all these things. And yet all of the useful stuff that went along with pidea have been eliminated, and now we have to do everything the hard way, wrote Memorization is the hardest way to learn. They've done the studies, they've seen it, and so all you have to do is just keep going along and keep punching the buttons. And they think that's going to actually produce well educated people when it produces the opposite. Everybody gets frustrated with their education. They don't take joy in themselves, they don't take joy in the process. The whole thing seems like drudgery, and it's not the way it's supposed to be. You know, there should be an element of joy and emotional fulfillment in education, which is something that is severely lacking on every level because the teachers who are now teaching it never had the joy. It's just a job to them, you know, Tapping into that joy is not something encouraged to do.
Speaker 4: Agree with you, that makes I mean, it makes a lot of sense what you're saying. There is no joy in education, especially in public schools. But there's something else going on when it's when they're trying to teach fifth graders how to put on condoms, but they know fifth grader can is proficient in math. So there's a deeper problem there. But yeah, there is a lack of joy in the process.
Speaker 1: Well, that's an expression of value.
Speaker 4: It's also an over emonents of nut jobs total looney too, nut jobs like like classify the mass teaching teaching for whatever reason. That is just what has occurred within the teaching segment from from elementary schools. The kay I have two brothers total Lefty Luney, two nut jobs college professors. You know what I mean. It's just the culture that has uh has been promagated throughout education at every level.
Speaker 1: Right and changing the culture. Changing the culture is the result of all of these blue blood families creating nonprofit organizations that write the doctrine. Sure, that's who does it. That's who's writing the doctrine is the blue blood families. This is their form of warfare against people who could be taking their position.
Speaker 4: Where do you think tampon's and men's bathrooms started? Dartmouth and Brown University Ivy League colleges. First two places, tampons and men's bathrooms.
Speaker 1: You know, they didn't have to worry about losing.
Speaker 4: Well, usually people. I think they're pretty intelligent. That doesn't sound very intelligent.
Speaker 1: To me, right, Well, the idea is those people are going to be the trainers and the promulgators to the next generation of people, because these were.
Speaker 4: The next persons running society, right These were the elite instry leaders of foundations. They're all leading foundations, every one of these Ivy league assholes, they're all running. They're all involved in some foundation. It's all part of some scam network of foundations. It's all. It's all a bunch of bullshit. But yeah, that is what they do. They run. They run society largely through these foundations now.
Speaker 1: And I think I think the way it works is that they know that there's a natural disconnect of values when it comes to what people say versus what they do. So you'll see that. You know, a lot of these blue bloods will talk about all of these horrible racial conditions, but when it comes to allowing people of a certain ethnicity to move into their neighborhoods, the answer is no, no, you can't come here, this is our neighborhood. You go to the next class down from us, because that is how we maintain our power, and that next class down from us, those are the people oppressing you, not us. We're the ones on your side. It's an attack from the top and from the bottom.
Speaker 4: Sure, when that happened, when they shipped all them them undocumented illegal alien folks across who are wherever they came from, They swam every ar, they parachuted down who the FuG knows, they walked across the border. They shipped to Martha's vineyard, and Martha Vendor was like, whoa, We're at capacity.
Speaker 1: Call it the National Guard. We're at capacity.
Speaker 4: We're in capacity.
Speaker 1: We're not going to have our land values be devalued by all of these people coming.
Speaker 4: In, oh exactly all the people. I'm living at Port of Prince, Ohio right now, just outside of it. And I'll tell you right now, it's a problem. You know what I mean. It's problem when you put this many people in a small area. It's it's an issue. I mean, I saw in Burlington, Vermonica years ago and also happened to be a Haitian problem there. I have nothing specifically again Stations. However, these two Haitian fellas were doing some sort of voodoo sacrifice of a chicken inside the hotel hallway, and I was like, oh wait, what's up fellas sell chickens? Huh? All right, well I'm out of here. I saw what was going on. I didn't stick around to engage any further. But you know, that's not really condoned in American society. That wouldn't be acceptable if two American fellas we're doing that in the hallway, But for whatever reason, since they're Haitians, they're allowed to do it, you know what I mean. And Burlington got real stabby about life since the Hation influx them Again nothing a ganstations, just looking at the numbers, real stabby where you didn't used to be that way. Folks didn't used to lock their doors in that town. Now I'm talking about in recent years. Still we're locking doors in that town. And that's despite the fact that Ted Bundy was born there and that Israel Keys guy struck that town as a serial killer, so it's got a serial killer environment going on there. But they still don't lock their doors, not till the Haitians came. I'm just saying, well, if we look.
Speaker 1: Back at the history of Vermont and places like California, we see the biggest Republican read rich blue bloods. We're living there for the longest time until somehow there was a switch and the blue bloods decided that they were going to go Democrat. And so as they went, so with the rest of these places. It seems like Democrat as a party means this is how we engage in class warfare, right, so the Democrats are always engaged in this attack from the top down. You had.
Speaker 4: It is pretty much the blue bloods went Democrat. That's very much what it was because Verman for many years was very libertarian, because the Democratic Party remained very libertarian focused even in the Northeast there in the blue blood heavy Northeast.
Speaker 1: Right, So, yeah, I remember, I remember watching movies from the nineteen fifties.
Speaker 4: I remember in sports than than than than Mack and right, so let's uh issue. If I don't want to, it's going to get ugly throwing rackets and kicking ship, you know what I mean. And then when Mac and Erray said they didn't used to scream with the you took a game with tennis, were knowing even dogs. He's screaming at the ref.
Speaker 1: You gotta be kidding me.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I do have to say. I just want to say real quick. You know, for the people who were like strictly audio, you really do.
Speaker 2: Miss out a lot if you don't watch the videos. So I suggest that check out the videos sometimes, especially the lives.
Speaker 1: I remember watching movies from the nineteen fifties when they were talking about how all these Republicans lived in Vermont, and there were other ones where they were talking about the Republicanism in California. Did you look at it today and it seems like it's from a different planet. What are these people think think about Reagan for example? And what did Reagan do? He pardoned Patty Hurst right.
Speaker 4: Part of the scene. You can't convince me that Reagan was not part of the cold scene things like Mondo Hollywood, along with folks like Bobby Bosley, you know, you know what I mean. Yeah, he was definitely an actorate that, you know me. And to tell me they don't have some dirt on him too. He's running around these same sex cal circles in Hollywood. There's no way he's not involved in the same activities, you know, what I mean, Right.
Speaker 1: But they put on the different suits based off of what suits them best, and what they think about is how to keep other people out of the club. They don't want to share, that's the point. And so people like uh, you know, Ronald Reagan pardoning Patty Hurst, a known terrorist, right, would definitely fall into the category of uniparty activity because Hurst Publishing still had a huge amount well they still have a great amount of control and power today, but back then it.
Speaker 4: Was j Sunnlaw has been a major figure in Hollywood for your is that dude from a m TV for years? I can't think of his name right now, Chris Hardwick. He's married about her daughter.
Speaker 1: He's an interesting character.
Speaker 4: The Empire, I believe. I believe his his wife is the head of the of the first Empire. Right, the earthy tones.
Speaker 2: We all have like a wow, I didn't do that on purpose.
Speaker 4: We do kind of match, right, it's the theme at least, right, the earthy tone theme.
Speaker 2: It was better when I had the black hat on. It would have matched to you even more.
Speaker 4: Yeah, is a bit like you know what I mean? So that way, anytime anyone watches a podcast and like when was that, Like I don't know he's wearing the same thing. I'm bored. What can I say? It's a bit that it gives me some chuckles.
Speaker 2: Who'd you say? Had this Patty Well?
Speaker 1: I was gonna ask JJ, do you want to go into the story of Patty Hurst, just in case people haven't heard of it before, because that's well, I.
Speaker 4: Don't I mean, I don't know how much. I don't know how deep we want to go here, but give you a quick synopsis. She definitely got involved with the CIA outfit. It was doubling as the Sibnes Liberation Army, which Donald Friese was inserted as the second leader of that outfit when the first one wasn't quite militant enough. They couldn't quite get them to do enough militant shit, so they're like, you know what, you're out of your pal Donald Friese, who they basically was not even a member of the scene at all. He was completely he was just a complete front man, you know that they put in there. She got linked up with them, so did the Manson girls. Though the Manson Girls were we're sleeping with the we're having sexual intercourse activities with the the Sibanies Liberation Army fellas. So it was very much the same acxivity. Patty Hirst is in that same mix, right of this same age as these girls there in the seventies, and you know, not that far different. And yeah, she uh, she turned, she she did. She turned against them right after she got you know, allegedly held hostage. They robbed some banks. Supposedly there was a big shootout in Los Angeles, you know, she allegedly testified. I think the Freeze dies apparently in that, you know, as the story goes hard to tell with again with a clearly intelligence agent like the Freeze. But yeah, I mean, very spooky situation for sure. And again the Herst family, well, I mean quite possibly richer than more wealthier than the Getty family. I've been to their San Simon compound out there on the Pacific Coast Highway in California. You know, Opulent is not the proper word. There's not a word for it, really, that's all right.
Speaker 1: Well, they go back to the main, the bombing of the main. They remember the main. So that's that's where they really got. You know, the term yellow journalism ticked off as the Hearst truly was big into publishing and they were the ones putting out the propaganda for the United States war machine way back before World War One. And so the idea that this Hurst family isn't this connected thing even by the time Patty Hurst rolls around and joins this communist cutout, it's kind of an interesting thing, you know. I mean, what exactly is going on in these families that would cause you know this stuff? Well, the reason why the Simeines Liberation Army kidnapped her is because of her relationship to the Hearst publishing empire, you know. And what you see there is that she willingly went along with a lot of this stuff. And when the time came for you know, uh, the big anti communist uh Ronald Reagan to do what needed to be done, he goes out there and gives her a pardon.
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, so I think you have speaking to these elites, and you know, there are these blue blood impacts of society and whatnot. Reagan is a good example, because I think you have a dispute between the Reagan faction Republicans and the Bush faction that obviously continues on to the point where he gets shot years later. But you know that that that does it is exhibited there throughout the seventies and situations like this at times when they worked together then later don't work together because Reagan did not like Bush whatsoever. And the reason why I picked him as a VP was to avoid them unseating Reagan at the at the Republican Convention, which they which they planned to do. So if he picked him as his VP, they couldn't you know, unseat him as the president, you know, through the electoral process, because he just negated that. So it was, but Reagan was very much in the cold scene so during the seventies, like he you know, if we'll speaking of another time he worked with the Bush the Bush faction would be he blocked one of Jim Garrison's uh uh subpoenas or extradition orders for a warrant out of Louisiana relative to the JFK situation there. So he was trying to he was trying to uh uh uh he had he hadn't dited a guy out of California. But Reagan wouldn't extra di it him part of that clay shop trial, so.
Speaker 1: Right, right, So the feud between these families ends up being a matter of degrees, not a matter of principles, because if they really had principles, they wouldn't be engaging in this stuff. But what they think is that if you take things too far, you're not going to get the results you want in terms of maintaining your power. So, for instance, a lot of these nineteen seventies groups that turned out to be you know, mass murdering terrorists, they were being funded by big banks, and the banks wanted to have society moving in the direction of communism to sort of solidify their power. And what you find later on after the banking collapse in two thousand and eight is that there are no more new banks. It's just smaller ones shutting down. So all of the things are being consolidated into fewer and fewer hands as we get more and more leftists in society. So this was formula right. It's just a slower scale Bolshevik revolution, where instead of instead of having a guy as obvious as Irwin, not Irwin Shift, but the Shift family financing all of the railroads for the Soviet Union, now instead you've got you know, a bunch of different families moving in that direction, instead of having the one robber baron that's basically the Duke of Russia and the financing arm of Russia. So instead of having a mass revolution, they have a revolution by omission. We omit certain people from the markets. And you can't come into these markets because if you had the capital to get in, you could already be in them. So you can't start a new bank because you're never going to raise the capital to pass all of the new regulations that they use.
Speaker 4: You're not going to get approved by the FGC. You're not going to get approved by the Reserve to let you operate in their system, the same way they box out all the marijuana industry with banking, the same way they box you know, a lot of ship with.
Speaker 1: Right and it all ties directly back into what families are controlling these cartel industries. Sure, well, what do you think boys? Was this?
Speaker 4: Uh?
Speaker 1: What what everybody was looking for? Because I think this is this is the primer. You know, once you understand how these systems work and some of the names, you could start to do the research yourself and figure out which blue bloods are owning your area. Your tax bar.
Speaker 4: Was a good conversation. I'm gonna I'm gonna definitely consider some new things. I appreciate your insight on a number of these these topics head lists. I'm also gonna go leave some negative one star reviews for the television program The Office because it's object awful every episode start one star, one star, terrible, absolutely awful.
Speaker 3: He's stuck on that funny all right. Yeah, I guess, I guess we can wrap it up here. That was great, Thank you both. It was a lot of stuff I don't know anything about, so that was great for me.
Speaker 2: The chat. The chat was often popping.
Speaker 3: Seems pretty interesting, thank you everybody. Yeah, a lot of funny stuff in there, a lot of good stuff.
Speaker 4: I was trying to keep up for.
Speaker 2: The people who watch the video.
Speaker 3: Again, I would just suggest to keep an eye on the comments that I put up to so entertaining Informationally, you never know, I don't know what you might get.
Speaker 2: H Yeah. There was a bunch of people too that I saw from the other channels too.
Speaker 3: That's what's up. Thanks for jumping in, h JJ. You want to plug yourself again real quick.
Speaker 4: JJ Vance, host of Operation GCD, A big fan of mounds secret societies, namely in Society Cincinnati and other parapolitical and cold style activities on the Operation GCD podcasts where you'll not hear anything spoke about the office, unless, of course, I do a future episode called The Real Trainees. I was grand Pa where I disc us the propaganda machine that was the office. So I do take that back. You might hear something about the office. Appreciate the conversation. Thanks to the advisors always.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, thank you for coming on absolutely Headless again Wednesday.
Speaker 4: Night, Operation GCD Live with Briderly talking Alien Cargo colts.
Speaker 2: Hell yeah, I'll be there too. Should be interesting.
Speaker 1: Yes that's right, Yes, hell yeah, Headless Giant. You can find me on Instagram, you can find me on x I'm streaming this one out, so if you could chow some love over on my YouTube channel, that'd be great. We could get that one boosted up so that, you know, we can get better, bigger and better guests and have a lot more people coming in. So that'll be fun. So check me out Headless Giant YouTube.
Speaker 4: Sorry, hey, you guys, just listen to that.
Speaker 1: As swift as a dude.
Speaker 3: All the people that are watching and stuff that is up to mine. I mean you should go go check out that. Other channels. I mean, they do cover a lot of stuff. That they I.
Speaker 4: Didn't know you had a YouTube channel. To be honest with you, I think I've only seen your extremes.
Speaker 1: Right, Well, they stopped doing that once they made it exclusive to check Mark people. I'm thinking about it.
Speaker 2: All right, well, subscriber and for everybody else.
Speaker 3: This is the Occult Rejects, old major podcast, bit, shoot, Rumble and YouTube Again. Thank you everybody for checking out the live. That is what's up. That's why I go live. Uh, if you're gonna be around this Friday at eight o'clock, there's gonna be a.
Speaker 2: Whole bunch of us on here.
Speaker 3: I think like seven or eight of us, and it's gonna be a snake in scorpion symbolism with the guest of Mario from Symbolic Studies, and we should have like I think like five or six other rejects. It's gonna be a It should be really interesting and I have a lot of different takes to uh to look at the symbolism, So.
Speaker 2: Keep an eye out for that. All right.
Speaker 3: That's the end of another Recaul Rejects until the next one. Everybody be well be Laida m hm.