Speaker 1: Hello, m Today is the second we got past the first May Day I was on the road for that. We are happily gracefully walking into bill Tane. And what better thing to start off with than discussing where the Saturn cult. Yeah, but from a different perspective, because a lot of the mysticism and nonsense that goes along with it is already diffused and shot down and flipped upside down and peed on by the British Ida, which obviously when you look at the Samerian shut up, and I want to hear all these nonsense, you know, notifications once we started looking at the Samerian hitite in this valley, all these all these etched in stone things that happened for you know, describing this period and all across referencing the Eda is simply preserving the story and quite well actually without a whole lot of bolshevik. That is my way of saying, bs a bunch of bull crap, uh, twisting it and turning it so l they called that. So here's the thing that what is Saturn? And then we're gonna get into this really deep today. What is Saturn? Our concept of a thing that's supposedly out there. Yet every single picture is CGI or it's some sort of artwork. There's not a single picture, even though ones I can s they are black and Whiting comfort this bullshit. So this belief that there's a storm at the center, that is a hexagram with like a little spinny thing in the center, that's all conjecture. All they're doing is taking their old cult beliefs and transferring him into science. And who better than to do that but NASA, which was created by a bunch of occultists who were hanging with you know, Crowley and the other douchebag Dianetics. Douchebag, So yeah, I'm probably doing gay stuff in the desert with their Babylon working were of course talking about Jack Parsons. But even further from that, the whole cabalistic view of physics is what our science goes out to prove or to bluff us into believing that these mystics who weren't mystics, they weren't special, they were the biggest dregs on the planet figured it all out thousands upon thousands of years ago, and we're just playing catchup. No, No, it's that everything out there isn't out there, and it's not nearly anything that anybody says it is. But how do we know, because we just believe it because authority. We believe the suit, we believe the robe, we believe the credentialed person, the white coats. Even so, it's all a bunch of nonsense, all of it. Everything that you think deeply about that you buy in wholesale, guaranteed, most of it is not anywhere near truth. And it takes a lot of getting used to you sometimes, But when you realize you're a panopticon and you're an artificial similacrum for to steal a stupid word from someone else, and it's a surveillance bubble that we're stuck in or a fishbowl. We're just being tainted constantly, day by day by a bunch of ps. And we've been doing living that way ever since our people got corrupted. And I'm gonna go so far as to say that all these people were dark haired at one time, but that there was so much much intercourse between them and the goths that I mean, they probably had the curly hair trait gene in them. Because when you see a lot of these uh wayvese with the big gass red froze or brown froze or whatever. It's like, that didn't come from a goth that really thick curly hair. I don't think that came from goth Arian types. I think that was one of their traits or something else that they mixed with, because they did that often, and for them to call themselves in ethnicity. There's nothing clean about that. There's nothing singular about that. That's a butt, and it's a different type of butt depending on which the person you're talking to, because they used to pride themselves on mucking up everybody else's genetics to make them a super soldier type or night that's the real thing. But now all of a sudden it's ald the other way. But that's not how it used to be, all right, So we have in Patreon here I wrote something. I said, subscribe, subscribe to the YouTube channel here. Let me help you with locating and identifying where that is. There. You go, oh wait, do I need to put it on the other media style. Let's see, there's a classic. It's much bigger now, BAM. So there is on the screen YouTube dot com app allbusterers. It's really not hard to figure out b A A l B U, S, T E R S subscribe there and why, Well, I'm detaching from a platform. I'm gonna be on Rumble and YouTube and I'm gonna be looking for or third after tonight. That's gonna be the end of the FDJ for me for a while. So there is Saxon Ranger, so that means he's on YouTube tonight and not on Rumble because otherwise be vooty Ranger. And then there's Raymond. What's up, guys? Guys doing like that tree? Were plant? It's not BUNSI but it looks kind of like that, the way it has that bend in it. Okay, So there's that. Why No one asked me why, so I'm not answering it. There you go. And I started off life being what I thought was had a good sense of humor and creative mind and funny. I think what I've been engaged in lately is kind of ruining that, you know. I mean, it's great that you can figure stuff out and you can look deep enough and read a much. And now the reading I'm going to be doing is still going to be deep because that's what everybody's it was about. Dry tree. Look at that look at that nice the leaves through me. I thought they were smaller leaves. Maybe there's different types. Huh, must be Hello from Oklahoma, says Matt Matt Hendricks, Hello from oklahof you're on iTunes podcast totally hooked. Oh that's cool, because I am. I just looked that Geo savage. Let me let me read it from the thing, because I don't. I'm not really good at that. Website settings, podcast settings. Let's go to that. Let's see if it's in there. No, never the first place you look usually last, Well I didn't. I didn't save any changes, so yes, I am leaving the page. Oh, let's see achievements collabor Oh, I've had two hundred and seventy and sixty eight downloads, which isn't a lot given the amount of time that I've been here. But hey, whatever, five hundred and sixty six episodes, and I told you about Spotify. I got removed from there, and why can't I find the list? So upsetting podcasting settings, website pages settings? Is that that? No collaborators? Is not it? Achievements? No distribution? There you go, Maybe it's that one. Okay, So I was kicked off of Deezer because now I'm still now I'm pending to be distributed there, and I was already on there that geo soovin jio SA and then there's a capital s AA v N who comes up with these names. That one kicked me off. I know I was on there because there was a bunch of doctor artists and stuff on there from way way back, so I know this is a new thing that they've kicked me off. So one, two, three, and Spotify being the hugest one, and that one they don't even show me as being not connected. They just deleted me off of Spotify. There's no way to I mean, I could come up with a different name and send the RSS at speed. Should I do that? Should I make it disguise the limits and then like make a whole other account on like a VPN or something and then just haven't connected to the same stuff and see how long it takes something to take it down. That might be a thing. I might do that, but I would have to start there and then claim it with an email address on the other side. Let's see, uh where I yeah, so you can see like Apple Podcasts, I'm on it, so he said iTunes, So you can bond me on Spotify, it says I'm there, but I'm not. You go ahead and go ahead and copy that BaseT it and you'll find, oh, there's nothing here by that right now, but there's this other stuff you can watch instead. Yeah, I should check that one. I should check all of them, see if how many of them are bs, because I'm getting like a quarter a fifth of the viewers I used to get our downloads. So it's a good thing I made those achievements already that don't really mean anything nothing, But if you do listen on Spreaker, which I have the link in my all of my videos, if you listen on spreaker, it helps to show out because uh, it says even more like they get like you get anything off of doing this stuff. Every downlough coming from a spreaker website, I could get a boost of ten percent out of your revenue, which means very little. It's like pennies. But hey, whatever, the Amazon hasn't kicked me off, and yet freaking all these other places did geosovin whatever they have the Mortal high ground apparently, and so does Deezer places with stupid names, and then Spotify, Okay, sure, you do. It's all the days work for them. Poor. Uh, it's the top, it's the you know, I'm sorry to clarify, it's the podcast app on all I phone. It's not sure if it's iTunes. Really okay, that's cool. Apple Podcasts. Yep, that's the one I'm connected with. That's cool. I think I'm still there. All right, we're going to get into this. The other thing I wanted to bring up. I was about to read something and I stopped and read do that so subscribe to YouTube channel? Who was kind of the whole point there. This is going to be my last video n FTJ Media, probably for good or I'm going to get them off topic BS off topic BS content no way in line with the themes of the other shows on there. I'm also announcing a premium video because this is a Rumble thing. I have to do it. I have to make five hours of premium content according to some stupid thing happening tonight that it might not be tonight, but we'll see if not tomorrow. That will be uploaded on my Patreon afterwards. So the only place to you at bill seed is if you're paying the ten bucks a month to Rumble or if you're my Patreon for five bucks a month, it's a tribute to comedy and to Norm McDonald. However, it's an analysis, so you're going to hear me pick apart. Some of the things he said or joked about his hypochondria and Mayo clinic visits were likely his untimely downfall, and I can equate that with personal story about my aunt who is also given the same diagnosis as normal as I don't know what this is, Okay, it's there, you go. You should be on the Patreon anyway. There's a what do you call it? A deadbeat version where you don't do anything to help out the show, and then there's the five hours a month and there's ten dollars a month options. You should get least get on the Nope scale so that at least you can follow. When I post videos are going to be come it out because I'm not kind. I'm not using prim anymore for those. And we have another one of those esoteric Guardian videos to go over today, so stay tuned for that. That's going to be the bulk of the Saturn discussion. But it's not all accurate, it's not all correct, so I need to I need to clarify and correct them. Also, when you realize that Elu or l this whole thing was a moon coal and moon mooney is even wrote backward. They they so the solar the solar direction of reading is left to right. That's Gothic. The plow way, Uh, the plow I forgot the name of the actual thing. But again, we have a whole thing on Sargon and more like a whole lot more about Goodea and a bunch of other Gothic areas types, and we get to see their slow corruption and downfall and the re establishment of human sacrifice. And then this is still way before the Vikings came along, and people are like, oh, I'm gonna quit four who happened three thousand, five hundred years ago with Viking, Like you can't do that. They're not the same Goths anymore. They're not the same people. So they've been corrupted by the scum of the earth by way, way, way a long time after that. So yeah, but anyhow, well we'll be able to track that and see how this poison, this parasite worked its way, burrowed its way into a lot of our people. And there's a reason why, like I said, we say, oh, well, you know, I say, at least yeah, these things that we call Jay's so originally or ethnicity, because it's not an ethnicity, And people argue and like, oh no, a nephiliment, and that's like, well, they might be the nephilon because people say things not understanding what it really means. Right, So Netlin is just somebody who mixed with the gods and the gods or the goths. So it literally just really means that they had sex with and they procreated with the goths and made monsters. Basically, it's just like figures of speech, colloquial metaphors. Later I don't know, or retarded barge rewriting all this stuff and making it into some kind of superstition mythology. Notwithstanding that that's more really the case of what happened there. It's not a bunch of ghosts and goblins from the past. It's not it's not what happened. It's not a bunch of I mean, did they do human sacrifice, yes, of course obviously. Did they drink human blood?
Speaker 2: Yeah?
Speaker 1: So were the vampirical ascent of course? Were the cannibalistic? Absolutely? Were they six psychos some of the bitches that would repeat senseless. Of course, that's all the all the stuff that they did prior to when they were in this cult. So when I was getting into the Moon thing, a moony or a mooncult person is essentially the same thing as a Saturn cult, because that was what they assigned a name of a fictitious creature or archetype and then later on assigned it to a planet long after this whole reign of nonsense happened where our Gothic answers just came in and destroyed everything. So this is not this didn't start off as a planet. And oh there's a projection coming from the planet. It's a silent, that's all. That's all not a bullshit. They're just they're developing their their their mysticism and trying to act it out in reality. But this whole thing is an artificial it's an artificial world perception of theirs that they're trying to impose upon you through washing it through this idea that there's something to what they what they've been telling themselves for thousands of years through their mysticism bullshit, by giving it some sort of expert Uh, you know, this is this perception that it's coming from an expert, or it's coming from a scientist, or it's coming from this, or it's coming from that same thing. To do with the bullshit Pharmackeeah, none of it's real. It's all it's all poison and lies. Remember which one you're talking about. I know that makes people pissed off because they want to have the fantasy. But it's too bad. Fantasy's what got us here. Believing in their bullshits what got us here. So we've all known this. Henry Kissinger in a speech to the World Health Organization Council on Eugenics. Why does the World Health Organization have a council on eugenics? And maybe they went to the grocery store like I did today and had fat fucks standing side by side with one another, and another asshole with a cart plugging up a freaking way to get out of the section that have caffooine in it. So I had to go all the way around the freaking aisle to come out another and another another another aisle that they they're fat as stupid asses weren't in the way of. And it's like, why can't you just see that there's people around you, and be courteous and not plug up everything, and not be side by side in a narrow aisle, be single file, press up against you know, take a lane, don't be you know, basically laying your car sideways in this fucking center of the road. It's the same. It's the same concept, and there is so much of that going on the whole time I was there. And then naturally, of course I have to I go through the checkout and I have to go to bathroom bad and I look up and the freaking things closed off for cleaning, and I just fucking flipped out and like, really, this is the this is the day. And then getting stuck behind slow people who are driving because I could see them looking at their phone and They're going like twenty in a forty five, and I'm like, fucking hurry up, I'm gonna piss my pants. I gotta go to the next stop and go to the bathroom. Pieces of shit. It's like, why is ah matrix? Ha ha ha, got it, You're dicks. So it says once the herd accepts mandatory forcible vaccinies, I have to do that singing thing or fake the word a little bit, because they're on YouTube, it's game over. They will accept anything, right, retards will and then you're gonna force it upon good people who know better to make that an actual living hell. When when they know that you're poisoning their children because you stole them at gunpoint. Yeah, that's fucking horrible, right, That's that's reality. They've done that. Don't act like they're oh going to No, they've done that. They've pulled families apart, They've used cps to take children away, they've awarded families whatever the parent was in the divorce, who was pro you know, cult of ball, cult of Saturn in this pharmackeea of nonsense. They gave them the child. This is not by accident. They come in guns blazing for child welfare. Right, So why has your gun out if you're so worried about the children inside, and especially when you're not even provoked into that. But if you try to steal so much child, you better expect to fight. But nobody does that anymore. And he says, control sheep minds and you control the herd. Well, here's the problem though, when you walk through what I just did, and you know, in life in general, and you realize how discourteous and wastes of life. Most there's really good people every once a while that make you completely erase all this from your head. And you're like, ah, man, yeah, I was going out and I was getting some some dark thoughts there, and this one person's kindness for two seconds or just the sense that they had a little bit of nobility in them just wipes it all away. Unfortunately, it didn't wipe all those people who suck away, because if it did, then there would be no more problems. It just wipes away because you're a decent person. The path that you're going down thinking the worst of people, and that's not the same as fixing the problem. That's just fixing it in your head for a little bit. It's temporary to you encounter asshole again, which doesn't take long. Control sheep minds and you control the herd vcs, you know, the pointy object makers stand to make billions, and many of you in this room today are investors. Is a big win win. We thin out the see this is what he's fight out, saying that the injections kill people. We thin out the herd, and the herd pays us for providing extermination. Services. Now, what's for lunch? Jimmy or Timmy? All right, here's this get it to again? Oh why is that?
Speaker 3: Do you really think demons are real? I get that question all the time throughout the week as I do these stories.
Speaker 1: Well, is this the one? I replied to you, saying, this is a BS response to the honest question? I think so, Sarah, Well, I mean usually yours of pop up close to the top of it's still there. But yeah, yeah, this wasn't my all right, well, anyway, this is is this one or another one of his? It might not be this one. But he goes and he explains in the stupidest way why he has, uh, the upside down pentagram. He's like, math is not evil, Like, that's the pentagram, not the upside down pedagram. It's not pythagorast wasn't doing a handstand with his feet in his air, with his feet in the air and his head on the ground. He tried this trick and spun it. Yeah, No, he wasn't doing that. He wasn't doing a pixie song. That's not what Pythagoras is this triangle or or his pentagram was. It wasn't upside down that's that's so stop gas lighting. And then the other one was good people and organizations. If you leave them, then the only thing that's there is the bad. And he was pointing at his squaring compass. I'm like, yeah, but the whole thing was created for cabalistic no well, co opted and created into a bunch of you know, Christian Zionists or slash straight up Jewish cabalistic nonsense. And you can throw in Muslim too, Muslim or Sufi mysticism. It doesn't matter. It's all the same cult. It's all the same people. They were all together at one time in this place in Mesopotamia, kicking it as far back as far over as Armenia and Syria up above and further out every other direction. So yeah, I didn't buy his his his answer to why his hats are his hats and why his freaking symbols are his symbols and his necklaces a necklace at all? Like yeah, okay, that's that was good. That was that was a really cute performance for the half retarded people, but not for all of us.
Speaker 3: These demons operate through human beings on the face of this earth, and all the evidence we need for their existence is proven through the behavior of the human beings that they control. Yet another demon in action Shawn, Mississippi. When authorities were called, they discovered that Carolyn Jones had placed her granddaughter inside of an oven.
Speaker 1: This could be vaccine related, could be because she's you know of that, persuasion related. And we just assume that people are like us because they look like us or you know, they have they have resemblances what we consider a human being at least, But what's going on inside the head, if anything, or what's going on inside that anti spiritually. So here's what I think more more than this idea that there's a presence in someone, I think there's a vacancy in people, and that vacancy can be manipulated just like a remote control car through signals. So even if this signal wasn't intended for them, if they pick up on it and it triggers something and the chemical process, because these people might just be literally be a bag of walking chemicals, unlike people who do have a spirit or a you know, innate wisdom of all that stuff that we talk about with doctor Glyndon, where there's that tether to something that created us guiding us, giving us life, bringing light to our eyes. But some of these people they don't have that. Now, if we want to go back and say, oh, a billion years ago or one hundred and fifty or three hundred years of the other Cabbage Patch kids or whatever the hell was, whatever, and so they were manufactured whatever, or they have a history of screwing around, harming innocent and losing that tether, whether it's through black magic ritual, through complicity, because why can't I ever say it right being complicit to someone else's crimes or uh, actively engaged in harming innocence. I believe that's when that thing that made you leaves you and says, fuck off. You know, I don't no longer want anything to do with you, and you're on your own, making them those people basically MPC's there's no place for them to go from here. So this this this charmetic cycle that people say that we're on and assume that we're on and we're going to get into this with this Saturn cult cube nonsense. Um, maybe that's true for them, and I think that's why they try to change us so that so that we're trapped here with him. I don't. I don't think we continue to go through the same thing. But it makes you wonder too if that was true. Do you go back into the same time like how how fluid is this? Do you go back into the same you from the same time period every single time you lived the same exact thing, or do you move on in history like and as time moves on? Or is it not even a thing? For them? It's like being stuck on the software program, right because they screwed up. They're stuck here. They're at least partially aware of some of them that they're stuck here, and that's what makes the envy, jealousy and hatred for us potentially potentially, But people like this, like who knows what the reasoning was? It could have always been inside them to do this, And people say, what possessed do you do that? What influenced them to do that? More like because you knows? I understand the difference, but I don't think there's something that is literally working through them as a presence all the time. That might be a thing when people are doing, you know, conjuring, But I think this random asshole like scumbag behavior is actually more or less the vacancy of a heart, of empathy, of love. It's the absence of that that makes anything wicked possible because they're indifferent to it, and they don't They just have no care.
Speaker 3: At her home, the autopsy revealed that not only was this twenty month old young child stabbed, but she was still alive when her grandmother placed her in the oven.
Speaker 4: First agree murder after investigators says she stabbed her grandchild and then put her in a hot oven. Police are charging this woman, forty eight year old Carolyn Jones, with the death of this twenty month old toddler. Investigators have identified the child as Royal Team Marie Floyd.
Speaker 3: It wasn't until a relative came over and visited and Ashley discovered young Royalty in the oven that the police were called. And this is small town Shaw, Mississippi. It's literally just a pinpoint on the map in the middle of nowhere. And it's just further evidence that these demons don't care about class or position or wealth. They will operate through any willing receptacle for this dark energy. There is absolutely no explanation for this sort of behavior from a grandmother who allegedly, up until that point loved her granddaughter, and this is young Royalty Jones, and I don't know why she had to face such darkness at such a young age, but I do know this, sweetheart. Now you're gonna rest in paradise, and for the rest of us, let this sweet young face be a reminder to you. Time and time again, these demons show themselves. They exist, and you've got to stay vigilant for them operating through those around you. And you've got to keep that door closed in your mind and in your spirit, so no darkness enters your world. And sweetheart, today I hold you in my heart and I wish I could have been there for you.
Speaker 1: Now, let's go to his site for a second. Let's see it. Is it pulled up? Does it? Let me do it? Okay, I want to see the lungry devils on about his Uh. I'm just gonna be hard for me to find that one. It was probably this one. I think it's this one.
Speaker 3: Kathy Garcia for sixty six says this world is full of wicked and evil people. And I'm quite sure Kathy's comment pertained to any number of the wicked and evil people that were in some of the stories that I did this week, and you are right. It turns out we are completely surrounded and be set on all sides by very dark evil beings. Call them demons, column predators, callum chomos, call them any one of the long laundry list of words that we've come up with to describe the darkness that seems to animate some of these humans that are around us. And one of the only upsides to any of that being the case is that Kathy, that creates the opportunity for you and I to let our light shine. And that might sound simplistic when you hear me saying it, but it's actually a really powerful thing, that light that emanates from those of us that actually are sincere and do care about this world and making it a better place with it. It's most visible and it's most necessary in every single one of those areas where darkness has a.
Speaker 1: Strong He's building his case right now.
Speaker 3: And a lot of you have been very, very concerned in the comments, So I'm gonna help you out right now.
Speaker 1: Just he's gonna be condescending like a prick.
Speaker 5: To clarify.
Speaker 3: Geometry, it's not evil.
Speaker 1: You're an idiot if you think that. The episode on pentagram isn't suggestive to something, and now you're just gaslighting that has nothing to do with tigers.
Speaker 3: Helping out your fellow man and making good man.
Speaker 1: That's the uh, I think, either Curll or thelemic Deli. It's one of those fucking also not evil and o each I don't know why that would even be considered anything bad.
Speaker 3: But one of us has made some poor choices along the way. The closest thing to Hell that any of us will be dealing with around here is the day to day trauma of facing the reality of some of the insidious.
Speaker 5: Things that dwell amongst us.
Speaker 3: And you might see me wearing a necklace that has a pendant that you're quite convinced means something very very awful, but it turns out it does.
Speaker 1: Actually, it doesn't mean that one of the lowly dopes are but that why would you give your energy, or your time or your money to something that ultimately from the top is that that way?
Speaker 3: Oh, Kathy Garcia is actually correct. This world is full of wicked and evil people. And guess what, there's good and bad in every single organization, fraternity, group, team, church, religious belief.
Speaker 5: I wonder what's.
Speaker 3: Gonna happen if all of the good Catholics leave, and I mean when I was.
Speaker 1: To have to do with the Freemasons, though, don't conflate it says and I said to them, as if all good people quote unquote left, the wicked organizations would collapse. Jason. The good people are whose reputation they trade on. So pulling out of the systemic corruption is what deflates it, because they're not only because they're only a float because of that mix. Don't kid yourself or bullshit us. And geometry, as in the pythagony and pentagram, isn't doing a handstand. So drop the gas lighting, to which I get no response, of course, because that's how it goes. Uh yeah, where was I spack out of this? Did it really start me all over? You cuck smuckers? Right? Which means I have to go back and forth four or five times to make sure that when it doesn't populate, everything all use once. So you gotta do that. Okay, here's I don't care about that one. Do I care about that one?
Speaker 6: You guys never understood you never understood the first thing about this.
Speaker 5: That's ridiculous.
Speaker 1: I'm not doing this thing, No, no, no, No, somebody's confused. He's just not.
Speaker 7: There's no way.
Speaker 1: He's a little retarded child. He's Asperger's or something. He's not brilliant. He's a he's a spoiled dreat that's what he is.
Speaker 6: You had to fight back intensely, to stand your ground and make your position and your convictions expressed.
Speaker 1: But he didn't like to back down, so these fights would go on. You said they could go on for hours.
Speaker 6: Oh yeah, that's right.
Speaker 1: We're just screaming at each other for hours.
Speaker 6: And it's exhausting. It's exhausting.
Speaker 2: But that was Bill style.
Speaker 7: Alan was miserable and felt he was being marginalized, and then things got a lot worse. He got cancer. One night, he passed by Gates's office and overheard him talking with Steve Bomber. What were they saying.
Speaker 6: They're basically talking about how they were planning to dilute my share down to almost nothing. And it was really a shocking and disheartening moment for me. I think I was still probably in the middle of radiation therapy.
Speaker 1: Guy's never a nice guy. Uh, this is a really small irishman talking to a deucedbag. Report or anybody want to see it, so I don't talk to Jews.
Speaker 5: Okay, we'll talk through me to my Christian viewer. I'm not talking to Jews. Well, I think that's a very rude thing to say. Concerned us to whether it's rude thing to say it's un Christian actually.
Speaker 1: Rebel news. What is this supposed to be? Like Glenn Beck, I can't see his face.
Speaker 2: Oh, that's absolutely ridiculous that it's on Christian.
Speaker 5: Well, I came to you just to ask you Jesus Christ. I wasn't there, brother, And then you're telling me.
Speaker 1: I was the dumbest freaking response to that you did. When you hear that, you're like, okay, so this is all put on? Are these people? Are that stupid about they? They? I think it was worldwide at least eight million children are missing every year, and uh yeah, how that happened. You should ask him about those questions instead of talking about.
Speaker 8: Jesus Blood be upon us and upon our children.
Speaker 5: I think you were discredit to this movement. I think I think you're a Jew, and I think you should go away. I think you I think.
Speaker 2: You're a Jew, and I think you should I.
Speaker 5: Think six you're sent here to undermine the credibility in this world. I think you're this is like, you know what, You're so disreputable that I think that your net effect is to discredit the anti immigration movement.
Speaker 7: The reason that you should go away is because you're a Jew.
Speaker 5: Like that's so extreme. You what's your name? It's not at all extreme. Justin Darrett, Well, Justin Bartt. I think you're an embarrassment Ireland.
Speaker 1: No, I don't give a damn what Junes think of me.
Speaker 5: You're shaking, your face is shaking. You look very strong.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's usually what happens when you're about one step away from a felony. I know, I know what every well, I don't like being around Jews.
Speaker 7: I mean this is about well.
Speaker 5: You know, I'm very sorry that you're so.
Speaker 2: Shut up.
Speaker 1: Oh this is yeah, I cooked this. I was like, this happens so often that they have one of these sponsored video sponsored ads out sexually abused by a member of the Mormon Church. Joined the lawsuit whoa all right, being in the sun kills the cancer. So it says he doesn't make any reference to you know, all the other factors involved, like I don't know clinical nutrition and the proper nutrients, but whatever, let's go with it.
Speaker 9: Northern States have over twice the cancer of the Southern States.
Speaker 7: Blacks don't sunbathe they have three times of cancer. They have to work. But the blacks in Africa, he.
Speaker 1: Says, they have to work against Southern in the sun. Is that what she's getting at?
Speaker 9: Oh my god, they're naked on the beach and they're beautiful and the one thing they don't have is cancer is missing. And then you have the scientists explaining why. They say that the vitamin D breaks down the cancer telamar. It kills the cancer instantly.
Speaker 8: They also say that the vitamin D allows you to absorb twenty times as much calcium, which floods your body with oxygen and auto Warberg said that oxygen will.
Speaker 1: Yeah, how about we also draw into the the very important detail that sunblock causes skins cancer, especially when it's in the sunlight with all those chemicals on your body. It actually is becauses the skin cancer, not the sun. Everybody thinks the gods, the retard or whatever create this world. Is stupid that you know, the thing that's was written next to it kills everything that's on the planet. But somehow it hasn't done it yet, but it must be the sun's fault. Why do you think this this propaganda started in the first place because, oh, I don't know, the gossip venerated in the sun. But why did they hate farmers? Why did the Bolsheviks hate farmers? Well, deep down inside, you know got the ancestors of ours brought irrigation, brought agriculture for the first time, and the plow was created under the tulage of the Goths, which gave the people independence from the sick cult. So that's a big no. No. They hate family. Guess guess who brought that to monogamy and family life marriage. That all came from the Goths from the north that came into Mesopotamia. So wow, surprise, surprise, surprise, surprise. Everything that we stood for is what they attack. Still, five thousand fucking years later.
Speaker 7: Terminate the cancer.
Speaker 8: So we not only know that the sun prevents cancer, we know that it totally eliminates cancer. Okay, the sun just doesn't give invit thement d if it gives them the hormones they need to survive.
Speaker 7: When you're in the sun, you produce kelfs.
Speaker 1: If you have the other things that the raw materials that you need to make those things inside.
Speaker 8: You already serotonin in a fault trifile, you produce one hundred chemicals, all of which keep you young, healthy and sexy. So you want to be in the sun. If you take a plant out of the sun, it dies. People die for the same reason. God knew what he was doing. He gave us the sun, said put the plants in the sun, but stay with them.
Speaker 7: Northern states have over twice.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 1: I just tended to twenty minutes and eighty nine degree weather here. It is not easy. Usually I try to split out twenty five. It's a yeah. Oh so Mikey channel here, Mikey. Uh, what's uncle Mikey? I think it's called funk off. I didn't put it through fucking Facebook. Why does it always do that? I'm the one that shared this. It's a YouTube link. Why does it say Facebook? The hell is that? Oh? Because Instagram is meta? I get it now, That's why it pulls up that stupid page. And anyway, it's like China, uncle monkey. I think it's called whatever. He's a cool dude. Oh and then you know, let's remember themselves. People saying this is absolutely disturbing and I'm not an actor in any sense, way, shape, or form.
Speaker 6: We need to do this every day of the week and just really brainwash people.
Speaker 10: Brainwashed has changed the way in which people think about guns.
Speaker 1: Then why are they using dolls in their videos?
Speaker 2: Why.
Speaker 10: I've also called on the newspapers and the television stations, entertainers, athletes to be involved in this program.
Speaker 2: I've also wear the school board school board.
Speaker 1: I'm the son of a former FBI agent, and that is true. They believe they are victims of covered CIA experiments.
Speaker 5: A covert.
Speaker 2: Criminal enterprise.
Speaker 8: To that building right there, which is servant World Trade, a government enterprise.
Speaker 1: What are you looking at?
Speaker 2: Primarily by US military intelligence.
Speaker 10: We do have reserved powers, in fact, to take over the BBC if we were to wish to, and to get them to broadcast whatever we wanted them to broadcast.
Speaker 1: Those powers are there in the Broadcasting Act.
Speaker 2: Jane, what more can you tell us about the Salomon Brothers building in this collapse, Well, only really what.
Speaker 11: You already know.
Speaker 1: Details are very very sketchy.
Speaker 11: As you can see behind me, the Trade Center appears to be still burning. We see these huge clouds smoke, and we completely disappeared now and New York is still unable to take on board what has happened to them today.
Speaker 10: It is well known that, for example, the Katie massacre was committed by the Soviets, but was blamed.
Speaker 1: By Soviets of course mean Bolshevik jays.
Speaker 10: On the Germans after the war, But it has been proven that these prisoners were blown up and strafed by British warplates, and they were not exterminated by the Germans. As the official story.
Speaker 5: Goes, that the IA could manipulate the news in the United States by channeling it through some foreign country, and we're looking at that very careful.
Speaker 3: You cannot comply your way out of a.
Speaker 1: Tyranny, these people saying this is a you know, if you have a scorny piece of shit kid, I guess you gotta turn him into a groomed turd for the military, because what else is he gonna do with his life? Be gay? That's not really achievement. Yeah, he's a national socialist leftigh that guy. That's awesome. I can't read all that stuff and do a video at the same time. I don't have to look at hold on, maybe I will. Let's just take a look. That's a good at the top. There's a lot in there that came out. Let's see, And this is one of the few things I respectfully disagree with you on it. Well, I did say ashke Nazi thing is possibly a thing, because that also comes out of Turkey, which is where Cappadoci and car Semish are and all that shit. But with all the mixing, which is absolutely undeniably fucking true, But you can't. They can't claim a singularity of religion or I mean, of ethnicity anymore any more than most of us probably can. And they prided themselves in infiltration in that but respect first before they were infiltrators of like espionage after their fact. But okay, we'll see. I would argue that they are an ethnicity race. What do you consider the concept that our origin is exactly the way you describe that their orders, I don't get it. Would you consider the concept that their religion their origin is exactly well what I considered that, what I said is what I believe. So you're asking, I don't get it. But they like two groups of common species separated by geography for extended period of time. Well, that was definitely true, because they were pretty pissed off and we showed up. I don't think they become a different species. You can't. It's like saying two dogs the denver each other are two different species now because they've never met each other, that doesn't make a lot of sense due to their strict group reading marriage practices. This is basically my conception of it, because they are different sub races of Jews. There are different subracers Jews. I use Topharic, Ashkenazi, Asiact but all these But here's the thing about all that, too, is do you believe in diseases or they just fucking labels that people made up for conditions that are almost identical every time? And then oh everybody, because it's not. It's the whole wrong way of thinking. Just like what we were talking about with doctor glynnon before, labels are are are imaginary concepts. So are it's Sephardic different than Ashkenazi just because they're in a different place or the same fucking thing, you know what I mean. It's like who they fucked next to him makes them a little bit different. Well that that also goes to show that they're not pure of anything, because that read that's where they're different has come from it's because wherever they were and whoever they were next to or had access to, somehow magically blended in with their genetics. Do you wonder how that happened?
Speaker 7: Uh?
Speaker 1: You know what I mean. So maybe that's what the differences are, which again makes them a bunch of months and not not a single thing like a race. Is not. Okay, so this person is this Oh no, no, he's these four things. Oh wait, no, he's these five things, like you know, sepharda geasiatic Turkic. It's like, okay, well at that point you're how's this? How's this a race anymore? And maybe I just don't know to understand the definitions. Probably a bad time for the discussions are things like that what I miss about the telegram group. Yeah, I know, we'll find something better, but join as a free member over a freaking Patreon. I do agree with your assessment, it's just I think they're over time become their own race or even so speechab well, I don't. But okay, so when you first started asking these questions, I thought you were making a case for that whole biblical babbling bullshit, which is what they wrote actually and completely changed all the ideas for and then people successfully thousands upon well not even thousands of pound of years because they made this up in the freaking three hundred BC. But then they would take that and twist it even more and add more, you know, superstition to it. And they call us the superstitious ones. But they're the ones that do all the magic and do all the nonsense, to do all the conjuring that this somehow had something to do with Nephelin. And again, so I broke it down. Know, the giants are the watchers, are the people on the high mountain. And that's what they were saying is don't mix with these people because we create monsters. And people broke that and did it anyway, and oh boy, we gave them a more sophisticated brain, great, because they still had no soul. What do you think? Do you agree I have delivered debate with us people? I don't know. I mean, we don't know. Nobody knows for sure. And but I will tell you this, Everything about the DNA is a complete and total lie. So if we're going based off of that, it doesn't mean shit. They made up sciences, They made up forensic sciences so they could put people that they wanted to put in jail in jail. They sold it to us through TV for fucking three decades with CSI and all this other nonsense, and now we believe it because hey, that's the official, the authorities, the experts of people go to school and it's science y. They don't know shit about shit. They get lucky. They don't know any more than they did when they were standing around a cauldron and fucking five thousand years ago. They might have known some stuff back then, though, they sure knew how to mess with dark magic, but I don't I don't think that there was a There's a whole lot to say about what they the DNA thing, like, here's an example, because nothing is pure and hasn't been, and there's been a really long history on this world that's been longer than five thousand years, been longer than six thousand years. That's probably just when seven thousand years, give or take, might have been when the last big oopsie happened. And who knows if that was deliberate or with someone would be called natural or not. Where things had a kind of kind of got kind of got a disrupted and had to start over again and hence you have all these tunnels and caves and crap that people are living in. Then they used them again when these eden Knights came around, because they were just snagging people off at random, dragging them away, killing children, raping people, going through all kinds of you know, farmachia rituals with them and seeing, hey, let's let's see how this poison and what this does to this person. That's how that's how this colt was operating. They were a terrorist group. And yeah, so these people started using those places again with the big boulders that had a little button from the inside that goes easier to turn the whole big thing. Yeah, they were hiding from the freaking Adien knites. That's why a lot of that stuff was interging in the first place. So something big happens sometime. So again, just to get back to what I was saying, like, do do we know when it comes to these DNA tests? We don't know the whole history of the world, So we don't know just because geographic location is what we're going off of, because what do we call things like oh, that person is fifty eastern European, but what the hell does that mean? And at what period. Total demographics of people change over time, they go darker, they get lighter. You know, it depends on what freaking migratory processes are happening and who's intermingling with other people. And that makes a BS in the first place, but the second one, it's like, oh no, it's because of the addition of that, and that part's the point the BS is is they don't know anything about DNA. They called ninety eight percent of it junk DNA because they have no idea what it does. And then they're saying that you're genetically ninety nine point blah blah blah whatever percent the same as a monkey who has an inverted No, it's not an expert, you know, it's it's not a proboscus except for the one monkey. Everything else is sunken into their heads with big ass nostrils. Somehow you're you're the same thing as that. Well, then I would say that it's all the it's the differences that make all the difference, and that that's kind of a big deal for them not to know ninety eight percent of what the DNA is, that what it does. That's one problem. The other problem is I think they make all this spulshit up to validate their old, you know, Sufi and cabalistic mysticism beliefs in the first place, that's that we get a whole artificial concept of planets, stars, space, physics, all from their all from their bullshit. Who knows the The truth is somewhere in between there. But what they do is they validate their mysticism. So it makes them look smarter because they're not. And they were living like barbaric sick psychopaths before we came along. So for me to say they must have been intermingled with us to get this clever, I think I have a really strong case for that. Uh this is a last Avenger just gives me weird vibes. He is definitely into something, into some shadows going occultism though. Yeah, yeah, what's up, Alex, Well, let's do this thing again. Pay him now, it's bigger. You gotta get yourself a little think. What's that thing called? Yeah? Profile picture? There you go? All right, see like Saxon Ranges, Bam, there you go. You can. You can't defy their differences and their behavior. Oh wait, did we go back? Did I go all the way? Did I miss something? Oh yeah, I went all the way back to the bottom. All right, what the hell? Yeah, you're doing kabla for the Goya and retard. Yeah, exactly, exactly talking about it, Alaskan Ranger. Yeah, yeah, all right, that was the national Socialist over gound thing. Maybe left weys don't help each other. They hate each other while we get overrun. Sorry got overrun. This place is cooked. Yeah I agree with that. Yeah, and you know what that's Yeah, I look in the in the grocery stores. Guess what they're not a bunch of I mean, there might be a lot of Mexicanas in our area, but the biggest, dopiest, fattest, most disgusting, out of fucking whack. And I mean if they have a whole hissuy of horrible upgrading, well then they would still have some sort of nobility left in them so that they would know how to get the fuck out of someone's way when you're pushing a shopping cart, like, don't stand. Don't if you're two giant human beings that are spilling out of your clothes with fat, stay on one side of the fucking aisle so that people can get by. You don't clog up the freaking entrance and exit to that aisle by going side by side. Don't turn your carts goddamn sideways in the wider aisles. Simple stuff. Don't be walking side by side pushing carts three three wide shoulder to shouldered down a fucking aisle and make people have to get out of your way if they won't want to get That's like the level of retardation that I see on a daily basis. Yeah, there's a huge, huge, huge case for eugenics because there's some stupid day. It's like if you don't have the sense to know it's it's either got to be it's either an attitude thing or you're that stupid like you're either you think that people should move out of your way, like you have some kind of chip on your shoulder. You just don't care how you put people out who have done nothing to you, How you interfere with their day while they're trying to just do their life while you're trying to do yours. You don't give a fuck about any of that. Then that that's an attitude issue that needs to be uh corrected behavior modification wise. Yeah, I figured it's a good randle who's this, did I do something? Who's a pedophile? Oh you're talking about You're talking about uh, David Hogg. He's high in the hog stealing guns and raping little kids. So what you're talking about. I like how you put it into the term of racial list. Sounds more like a journal list, quite the racial list. After reading old national socialist literature, Oh hold on, are you the one who sent me the book a while back? They have the the market it or yeah, the coin. I think I think you did. I don't want to give the credits the wrong person. But I started reading that book again and I actually decided that I want to if I have time, Saxon Ranger, I want to have if I can get to it, the Red Book. Did you send it to me? I'll scroll down and find out Germany book?
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: I want to actually read that for a private Patreon video for like the you know, just a single, the first tier, the whole thing. I want to read the whole thing. But I want to find those If I can find those pictures and something I can use like a slideshow so I don't have to just keep on holding the book up to the screen. That would be cool because there's reflection, and it just looks that way. It's like very low, very low, low tech. If I can get those pictures, there's a lot of them, it kind of helps with the story a lot. Oh that wasn't you. Okay, Well, somebody sent me one, and there's somebody that I that had been watching the show for a long time. Whoever it was, tell you remind me because I I don't think you wrote in your name in the book itself. I think you wrote it in a paper like a note to me, and you sent me a coin, You sent me this really nice book, and I just if you know how my brain is. It's not personal that I didn't remember because I'm trying to remember. Yeah, you can deny the differences in their behavior, and even the way they look is observable. I've even seen examples of them exhibiting Jewish behavior when they don't know they're Jewish. But then there's also the funny thing is that my best friend I never would have suspected until he told me. And he only says it in the sense that he thinks that the same way everybody else does. That it's a thing like that, rather than a devotion to this to an agenda, which is more I think it is. It's like, if you don't have this malicious hatred for mankind and you're and you're not a vacant vessel, and I don't think he's a vacant vessel at all, he's a good person, then you're not really that thing, you know, Like there there's there's animosity, hatred and envy and the and the lack of heart of those other things. And they have absolutely no sense of They have no compass of what's right and wrong other than what they think they might get get in trouble for you. And so what do they do. They end up owning the system that would be able to bring such punishment on them, so there is no accountability, clever right, no accountability for them, and then twist everything so that people who do nothing wrong end up being eaten away by the quote unquote justice system. They take any kindness for weakness. It's always been their greatest weapon, because we are a high trusting people. Yes, neighbor of a customer the other day rolls in while I'm grabbing some coffee license plates shalom one. He gets out and said, has no rearing. Yeah, oh hi, sonya how's it going? I started, Let's see if I get a Let's see if I get if this is worth me writing now if I have to, I might have to rehearse this a couple of times before I do it. Let me see. It's let's see, oh I said. As a country, I said, we vowed to defeat communism wherever it spread, you know, like China, okay, bad example, Korea? Though, no, it's spread there too, didn't it. But then came Vietnam. Vietnam was our finest hour, wasn't it. Our government operation neutralized all the rebels in short order. It turns out they're the anti communists. The good news is we only made that mistake once, you know, because they were already all dead. Yeah, we weren't Adiel before Israel was ever vigil We definitely didn't help the spread of communism by fighting communism at all, you should add, Oh, so that's why do they make me do this? Why not to what Gina Guina careacratic society? That one that one thing that you sent me from a what do you call it? Substack? I haven't read it yet, but I did pulled up and I started following you on there it's from some good dude named Chad Crowley. Really master, it's funny, but yeah, I think you sent me that Saxon Ranger, didn't you?
Speaker 3: Did?
Speaker 1: I get that one right? At least is there is there a link to a book from that substeck because because it sounds like you're talking about a book, but then you send me a subsec link. All right, I love what you are talking about. Then the way, when when there were black people who are Northern Europeans and it was covered up, demographics do change. Yeah, I guess seriously pissed at the grocery store for this or how about this? I had people argue with me one time. You know how they have like the concrete ramps that it should be obvious are for people who have wheelchairs so that they could roll up there, because otherwise there's a fucking curb and you wouldn't be able to get on the sidewalk, so that would force them to have to roll in the pavement. They said that those are the old shopping cart depositories. I'm like, no, they're not. You're clogging up with the ramps for the fucking one excuse for another like oh well, why would you leave them in a parking spot. Why would you leave your stupid car in a parking spot? You know, now there's another that's one less parking spot. Somebody can park it because you're a fucking lazy asshole. Bring it to the fringing thing that the rat that's right there, It's like. And then I was like, and then there's the people who just throw them right into the freaking ramps. And some retard on Instagram said, that's what those are for. That's what those are four. It's like in the old days they made amount of those things instead of those metal racks. I'm like, no, they didn't. That's how the freaking people with the freaking wheelchairs get up on those things and get down off of them. Assholes. It's like, no, now you're a bigger dick for even because now you're arguing for that point, which means you're just you're the piece of that does that. But yet you're probably liberal minded at the same time and would be like screaming your head off if someone parked in handicatted space, But who cares if you throw your shopping cart in a way of their able ability to get onto the actual sidewalk itself. Excellent, excellent. I always bring my shopping cart back, and if I have very few groceries, I take them out and carry them, and I spin the freaking cart around and I put it in the freaking thing that's already in the store, so nobody has to go out and grab it and bring it back in when I can just leave it there myself. And I don't just throw it off to the side. I actually push it into the freaking into the row and click it in, you know, and not click it you know, I mean it's the thing in the back pops up. Ah yeah, Florida ef fact. There's only so many excuses. I mean, I get it. They've done this. They have created the same, the very situation in humanity that they then despise but make us all have to live with at the same time, so that we're all repulsed by it. Right. But it is kind of a sick thing that the education, the drugging through medical and water and food do a lot of bad damage to people, but not all of us come out that way. So they're they're lacking in something else too, not just the standard stuff that's weighing on them. There's something else wrong. No, you sent me. Somebody sent me an actual book. I thought it was Voody Ranger, but I guess I was wrong. It was It was a name that I remember I recognized very well. But I don't know if that person even watches the show anymore. I gotta remember who it was. I got a show out of the book I did a long time ago. Maybe I could find the video that I did that in. We don't have to worry about Dan splitting off and doing a Nautsi cover band. But I don't get that. I don't get that, mostly because I can't say I actually sometimes depends depends on the lunch of in practicing. Where are we at. I think it's time to start. Oh yeah, mister Crowley. Okay, but yeah, he even says it wrong. It's actually Crawley. It literally said it says rhymes with holy. When you go into all of his biographies that he wrote, some of the stuff he wrote, he says it rhymes with Crowley. Crowley rhymes with Holy, So it's not Crowley. It's like, oh, he was annoy he's talking about he's the guy with the last name. Yeah, he probably does. He knows how he pronounces his name. Everything he says is a lie, including that. All right, let's get the saturn. It's not a planet, it's a prison for souls. And we'll get into this black cubes things. I remember there was a GameCube too, which is funny enough in itself because it has a lot of the same Uh trap did a box type of feel to it? Right? Or keeping you distracted on something? But why would they make it to a cube in the first place? He still roll. I guess that's one reason. But a console? Why make it a cube? Yeah? Why is Xbox got a big X on it? When that's another seven symbol when you get read down to it. All right, let's do it. Let's get this one started. Uh I probably get rid of that. Oh, here's so here hold on before we I don't know this way I want to do this. Maybe a longe. Okay, there's a there's an article up here from May twenty sixth, twenty twenty three by Adriana nine. Her last name is nine? Or is that just the you know whatever? The iconic rings? Do we know that their iconic rings? Or it could because this is the question I have, how much of this is true and how much is bullshit? Because every single thing that we look at with Saturn, none of those none of those are real pictures, none of them, even though, oh, let's make this on black and white so it's more believable. No, it's not. It's not it's not thing. So have a look at that for a second, and you tell me that doesn't look I mean, obviously it's probably cgi, But what the hell is this thing where's very faintly you see a hexagram or you know, that's not how they usually like. This looks like a rose in the center the way it's like, oh, that's that big, you know, hurricane storm thing that we told you about. Because we can see that must be my whole beliefs that there's a cube and on this round thing in the middle of the space thing that they also that all those things are beliefs upon beliefs. It's like, okay, so based on this one thing that's not verified, I'm going to then apply this as if the other thing it assuming that the first thing is true. Oh wait, but there's three more things I have to add to that. We can't even get to this point without verifying all those other ones. I don't buy this. This thing looks like it was turned on a lathe, but like, this is like wood, and that's kind of how it looks like to me. But it's also most likely just ceg. I don't think it's a piece of wood. I'm just saying that's what it looks like to me. So it says the iconic rings might only be around for another few hundred million years. Oh darn, only a few hundred million years, so no one will ever be able to say, ah, you are wrong, bitch, but they're fading. This is this stupid, This is how stupid like these this is from Ara? What is this? Extreme tech aerospace cars? These are these are the brilliant minds that we think are in charge of things. The iconic rings may only be around for a few hundred million years. So what kind of statement is that? What kind of statement is that? What does that? What does that even mean? Because that's nothing verifiable, that means nothing to us, That pertains to nothing to nothing. And that's assuming that there's rings in the first place. That's assuming that Saturn was what they were looking at, and not just the very thin crescent moon, which is that you find in Islam and you find in a lot of other things too. It was actually a Saturn moon colt emblem or or what do you call it? A symbol that was used in Eve or Gwenevere's what do you call it? Some of her inscriptions that were in Samaria with the crescent moon. And the reason for that is because they were a moon colt. So the moon colt l ends up becoming Saturn and they make the mistake of making her a man, and then this mythology of Saturn and it then turns into a planet and all this it's all based on this female matriarch that was in the that was in well, let's call it Eden, let's call it Karshenish, whatever makes you feel more comfortable. That was conducting conducting pharmakia, human sacrifice and black magic, and was that scary and powerful? That made that much of a lasting impression. And you know, as things went on, it makes me wonder if they dropped the whole matriarchy at least a little bit. Uh some of these uh, these Eden knite jabutoons and became angry. Well they always hate women, because there were a bunch of sodomites in the first place, but they seem to be resentful. They they blame it on Eve, but I don't think and they, you know, glorified Lilith and some respects on some of these mystery schools. But it makes you wonder if they've moved to the whole male saturn image, because it would peel more to the Gothic, the early just because the early Greek were Gothic, right, the Greek culture almost was completely void of true Arian blood by the later Ancient Greece times. That's how that's how dramatic it was, the difference. I mean as when you look at it today, when you look at Greece today, it's very different than what it was back in the Alexander the Great Time, Alexander the Great Time, No, Alexander the Great You got to put a a pause in there.
Speaker 2: Era.
Speaker 1: There you go, Well, we'll come back to the look at this in a second. I gotta step up for a second and put the other video on. But it's just the nonsense that comes out of people's mouths or out of their pens or other typewriters. Absolutely aical when you realize just how little of a statement that they're making with oh this, oh a few hundred million years, Oh okay, all right, well, check back with us, then give us some updates. What yeh uh?
Speaker 2: No one looks at Saturn by accident out there at the edge of the Solar system.
Speaker 1: The one looks at a Sadden period. Really, I mean, if they that's what they tell you, that thing is out there? Sure? Why not?
Speaker 2: Okay, beyond the planets you were taught to name in school spins a colossal sphere shrouded and missed.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, but stop right there. We were taught in school who creates? Who creates, or at least uh controls the education system, and for what purpose to indoctrinate, make us stupid, and and to follow the cult without us knowing it. And it's so funny that this sad and moon cold of the Edenites would be wrapped around to this type of mythology in the first place, or the fact that this is what's most presenting itself in modern times still now, the Taba, the Black Cube of Mecca, and we talked about how they're connected, all three Abrahamic religions basically being different masks for this Saturn cult. Does that mean does that mean Saturn as in a planet or is that a later name applied to it by Greeks or by whomever. Kronos Da Da Da Da Da Da was it at one time a terrestrial individual and then made into a myth as everything else seems to have been, just like the gods were goths and they were what's the best way they because think about it, Even in the Enoch knoc terms, they act like they're being It sounds like it's coming from the perspective of these ways, in the sense that they feel like they're being They act like victims to these greater beings quote unquote that are watching over them, the watchers, making sure they're not conducting black magic and killing children. Right, Yeah, I know, so so strict, but they act like they act like that they're the bad ones. But you got to it's all about the perspective and who's telling the story.
Speaker 2: Something else, an echo, a presence. What if Saturn isn't what we were told. What if it's not a planet but a prison, a cosmic jail carefully designed not to imprison bodies but to trap souls.
Speaker 1: Okay, well that's a novel, big jump from how do we even know it's even that a planet? We don't know what luminaries are in the sky. We know, we think we see but do we see a I mean, at sort of telescope out there that can show a hexagram shape on on Saturn? Does does does Saturn truly have a tramp stamp on it? On this little bum And is that the part that's pointed toward us so we could actually see it in the first place, or is it on the darker side of it. It takes thirty years, they say, for it to make a total uh revolution, So time moves slow over there. Apparently were just differently. But this idea that it's I mean, now we're getting into the mystics stuff already, where they're projecting on an object or focal point. Is what you do in magic is you you you focus on a specific thing. It could be a dot, it could be on a wall, it could be something, it doesn't matter, but you focus all of your thoughts and energy in that thing. So they use a celestial object to do that makes sense, And then they're going to travel on their brain to this whole idea of this prison planet thing, which is exactly what they've created here. But which part is the conflation and which part is the reality? Did they make this thing based off of their mystic belief system. Or is it because it was already present that it shows itself. Is it forced or is it natural? They created the prison planet, but they're the ones that are the Saturn worshippers or whatever you want to call it, the cult of Saturn that's necessarily worshippers. So it looks like he's got an inflamed intestine here, doesn't it. That starts at his mouth, and yeah, it's weird how you don't see his chin. But then it looks like his insides are glowing from the outside, even though that's probably not what's supposed to be.
Speaker 2: For centuries cultures across the world.
Speaker 1: You got to stop with the AI shit, because I mean, like this dude not of an arm at least at least in the one of his old things is missing on this side. It's got no warm here. His leg just stops right there, like it's tucked underneath his crotch or something hides behind his arm. And there's no other foot there, buddy, the foot should be right there. If you can't get good stuff, don't use it in your video freaking press. Try to do it again. Keep pastard, don't.
Speaker 2: Have pointed to the same place, the same symbol, the same god Pronos the devour.
Speaker 1: Right, which means time manipulator, the.
Speaker 2: Titan of time, the great judge of the dead in occultism, in ancient religions in secret lodges from Babylon to the present day, right.
Speaker 1: But Babylon came way fucking later then soon than the time of our Gothic ANSAs, or so this is all ship that they came up with after the fact, after they had time to come up with more bs and nonsense and more ways of entrapping the minds and their priestcrafts were able to influence all these other different cultures as they did. So the superstition and the myth Mongraine just went out of control, especially when they hit Greece three hundred BC time, But even prior to that, whenever they had a well, let's just say, an active representation in a community.
Speaker 2: The pattern repeats. Saturn is tied to suffering, to judgment, and to the recycling of the human soul. This is me.
Speaker 1: Do you ever think that maybe Saturn, seeing all his quote unquote children, because that's his way of making sure that when they talk about successors, is that also a ripple effect of having people coming from the north and taking over the territory of these of these these human sacrificing, sick, freaking serpent wolf cult types. And so another way to make sure that doesn't happen again is just to devour all of your God's creations even though they had no content. But remember they had no concept of God until the Goths came around. They had no God concept. That that's something that they stole, acquired, co opted from Goths. And you're gonna see you're gonna see goats in a whole different way too, as a way that they demonized that because that was the totem of the Gothic people, that he goat, that was their animal totem, like they were the serpents and the wolves. Goths were the sometimes the bull for the strength and stuff like that, and sometimes, but most of the time a goat like a ram. And how many times have you seen that and turned into something that was satanic about coapsing making you so confusing that you know, you lose sight of the the core data there, the source there. It looks like they're eating an angel, some dood wings.
Speaker 2: The modern theory, it's a secret that's been here all along, hidden in hermetic texts, in our chemical symbols, in religious architecture, in myths that survived the inquisition of thought.
Speaker 1: I'm surprised you have this thing. I'm freaking like, this is pretty pretty deep, heavy ship. Here at the pope with a couple of heads. He's putting a nail through one of them, and they're like heads that are morphed together like skins. Get a lot of pope looking dude here with some crosses, which is actually across the Saint Peter Petrin gars. But you know, I'm sure they don't mean it that way.
Speaker 2: And they all point to one thing. Reincarnation is not a blessing.
Speaker 1: It's a sentence, but it's also an inference that that's a thing. Anyway, Hey look it's a paramount pictures. Uh yeah, that's and this is what I want to I'm trying to get up to do something. But each time I hear something, I need this address that the dudess they got two heads again and see ee I sucks. But there's the sun sort of with a bunch of creepy shit in it, and this guy has a lean out of his ass. Any wait, no, there's two heads. I don't want the fuck dude, why do you use these shitty pictures anyway? Who's a getting at? Is it a yeah? Is it a sentence? Or this reincarnation? Maybe for them, And that's why they want to damn more people to it, because they've already screwed up. They've already played with the thing that they weren't supposed to play with, and they've already conducted some horrific things on the innocent, So they might be stuck here and that's why they want us all to feel like we're stuck here. And is there a potential that there's a whole trickery hahaha game at the end of life where you have to try to avoid certain things and jump through the hoops and have all the secret passwords in order to get out of the place. That'd be kind of gay. I don't know if a benevolent creator would be allowing of that. It seems it seems a little stupid, But you know, I think you could do stupid shit in your lifetime that would get you stuck here, like emulate these people that were once you know, had a tether to that same divine purpose as well or whatever, the same benevolent creator, but lost it a long as time ago.
Speaker 2: It's a cycle with no end, a wheel that spins and spins, just like Saturn's rings.
Speaker 1: Assumption that there's Saturn's rings anyway, or that those things are even what they say those are.
Speaker 2: Today you'll learn why the ancients feared Saturn, why it was cast down from the throne of the heavens, and how it's influenced right now might still be affecting your thoughts, your life, your soul.
Speaker 1: Okay, before we let them talk, Let's let me talk here. Saturn's father is supposed to be Uranus. And what does NASA tell you that Uranus is. They say it's something that you can't see, you can't verify, you can't validate, you can't confirm something. Wail. There is a dense gas planet. It's called Uranus. It's a gas planet. You've seen the joke here yet I'm sure there because they were chuckling when they did this. And that is laying on his side, meaning it's bent over. It's a bent over a gas planet that gets castrated by Saturn. Ah yeah, yeah, yeah, must be all legit.
Speaker 2: Saturn wasn't always seen as just a planet. Long before telescopes or space missions, ancient civilizations already feared it, revered it.
Speaker 1: See here's where I think they're wrong, though, I don't think they if they're going to equate this with l or that they even say in the in the Eda that Saturn it was a Saturn cult. But a moon colt is a Saturn cult is a thing to think because they have the same symbolism to it. Whether it's the rings that you're seeing or if it's a crescent moon. These are all different phases of the moon that have the same similar, you know, symbol shapes. But they all follow the same pattern too as far as their practices and stuff. So being of the moon Colt would be the same thing as being on the set. I don't in a sense about the practices and what they would operate, how they would operate were they actually Saturn, Like who since then, at what point did they name that planet? If that was true? When were all the other planets named? Who knew that they were planets in the first place, long before there was a telescope or this or that? Yeah, good points. Good points that it was long before all that. So how do you think that they were celestial objects that they were even talking about in the first place, or do you think that maybe was put on them after the fact, after things were named after science, their science got involved, they were kabbalistic driven, physics got involved, and then back, you know, translated all this stuff into their own bullshit and then said, oh, yeah, they met the ancients worshiped Saturn and there was a big Saturn thing blah blah blah, or or Chronos thing, because that's when you get to the Greek stuff, which is even later. So is that statement even accurate? They feared and were no before that. I think that's got to be way he had the time of when the eaton, I curt was was in a practice prior to the gods because they didn't have a concept of a god. I'm sure they were celestial Sodomite, so they always have been, but concept of God was It was not one of their things. That was something that they borrowed from.
Speaker 2: Us and wove its presence into the darkest corners of their mythology. It wasn't a distant rock in the sky. It was a god and not a kind one. So the Greeks he was Kronos, the most feared of the Titans, a being who rose to power by overthrowing.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I'm sorry again when they said it's not a good one, it's not a nice one, it's not a kind one. What do we know about thor Adam thor what do we know about Roaldo benevolent creator, incapable of creating anything? That's this is that Colt's beliefs, they're superstitions, their experience with black magic and the entities or archetypes or powers that they interact with that they then create an idea of this being a demon or whatever for and say it's not good. But they also do horrible things with that demonic conjuring, So they're not good either. But they will be punished by this thing as well, because right they're they're playing with shit that they can't they can't mess they shouldn't be messing with. It's kind of the whole point here. But for them to say all this stuff about it, it's not a good God, well, okay, so it's it's a straight up validation of the fact that it's not the same thing as the god uh that that we're supposed to know about the benevolent creator. That's not incapable. He's not doing both. He's not good and bad like the jewsule to have you to believe if it's not that at all, it's not all. We got to mix it with the good with the bad. And that's the couple list, or that's that's how magic it works. You have to mix the good with the bad, the profane with it. That's all bullshit, it's all the same. This is screaming. Hey, the Edenites are a real thing. Hey, the Saturn cult was a thing and is a thing. The Saturn moon Colt is a thing, and the serpent wolf Colt. All these things are the same, same creature, same people. But now they call themselves. You know, they have three Abrahamic religions, Jews being the ones that are kind of uh, what do they want? What do you want to call that? The executive branch of this cult, the movers and shakers, the shot collars, and then the Romans in the in the church are like maybe is it a lateral position, like like on the same playing field, or are they a little bit above? Who knows? Does it matter?
Speaker 2: Bring his own father and then consumed by fear again swallowing each of his children the moment they were born, not out of hatred, but because he knew the truth. Time devours everything, even itself.
Speaker 1: Man way to make up bullshit for things and be an apologist. Oh it's not because hatred that iate you. But I ate you. Yeah, okay, thanks, I feel way better about you not hating me when you hate me. Cool. Phew, what a well relief.
Speaker 2: This ancient myth isn't simply a story, it's a coded truth pronos.
Speaker 1: And that would be either Mioch or Michael, or as some people call it, the archangel Michael. You know, Slain the Beast, But if that's an alligator, and a lot of times it was represented as an alligator in mythology, that was Cain killing Balder because remember this as a serpent cult. And this is how they actually showed it in Egypt was through depictions of an alligator because they had alligators so they could reference that. I'm not sure what the hell this thing is, but this office so obviously CGI because his hand disappears in the due's neck, and who knows what the hell this part of his body is that he's supposed to be stabbing. This is just really bad Cia. This is really bad AI crap. But yeah, that's what that is the reference of. That's that's uh Kane right there, Thor's son killing balder.
Speaker 2: Saturn represents something, Oh what the fuck?
Speaker 1: What's just happened?
Speaker 2: What the fuck?
Speaker 1: I didn't do that? I didn't I just my hand hit the fucking mouse hold on. How's that?
Speaker 2: In the March history, this one right here, pronos or Saturn represents something much more disturbing than a mythological king. He symbolizes repetition, the endless cycle of birth and day. In various esoteric traditions, Saturn is not a creator. It's the warden, the force that traps souls in karma, in samsara, in a reality that endlessly recycles itself while keeping you unaware of the trap, Which brings us to the obvious question why Saturn, Why this planet and not another?
Speaker 1: Oh okay, so are you guys asking what what channel?
Speaker 3: This is?
Speaker 1: Is the esoteric guard Well, I don't think there's a thought in front of it. It's esoteric guardian sent I think I sent these videos to Nicodemus before, and then he sent me this one. Let me know that there was a newer.
Speaker 2: One answer lies not just in mythology, a time of observable reality sat.
Speaker 1: That we're in beltane right now, and all the crazy shit that's going out of this is definitely the Saturn called that practice or at play. Just interesting that they would jump out with a Saturn video all of a sudden.
Speaker 2: Is the fathest planet visible to the naked eye, which made it the final celestial body known to the ancients. It was the boundary, the edge of the known cosmos, cold, distant, slow. It takes nearly thirty years to complete one orbit. In astrology, it's the great teacher, but also the strict punisher. It governs structure, time, limitation, suffering, and consequences. It's not about growth, it's about paying your debt. But beyond the symbolic, Saturn is unique for another reason. At its north pole there exists a massive, perfectly geometric hexagon, a storm system unlike anything else found in the Solar System. It remains stable, unchanging for decades, a six sided vortex that corresponds eerily with sacred geometry and the shadow form of a cube, a cube that will see repeat over and over again in religious rituals. Sacred architecture, even in the robes of judges and clerics. Saturn also emits sound, not metaphorically literally. NASA has recorded strange radio waves emanating from the planet, and when translated into audible frequencies, they don't sound like natural space noise. They sound like a transmission, rhythmic, mechanical, almost intentional. In alchemy, Saturn is lead, the heaviest of the base metals. It represents the first stage of spiritual transformation, the negreido or blackening, the death of the old self before rebirth is possible. In Kabbala, Saturn is linked to Bena, the realm of understanding, but also structure and restriction, the cosmic womb that both creates and contains. In Gnostic texts, Saturn echoes in the figure of the Demiurge, a false creator who builds a flawed material world and traps the soul inside it, a prison disguised as reality, a system ruled not by freedom but by repetition, decay, and forgetfulness. So why Saturn, Because nothing else fits the role so perfectly. Every aspect of it, its mythological history, astrological weight, physical structure, and symbolic presence, points to the same conclusion. Saturn doesn't merely represent the trap. It may be the trap a wheel that spins without end, a cycle we're born into, die in, and returned to without ever remembering how we got here. If Saturn represents structure, law, and judgment, it's no surprise that his shadow stretches across the most sacred traditions of human history. We've been following this devouring God. This cos me all right.
Speaker 1: I had to go away for a second, but I'm sure that I would have kept on interrupting, because everything about this construct just keeps screaming back to me. It's what the Jays are all about. It's what this cult that we read about in the Edda all about. Their God is a punishment God. Right, the Eda didn't, they didn't have a concept of that. But as time progressed, because I've read the Makers of Civilization and race and history as well, they show you how they're poisoned, their parasitic influence, erooted and changed and altered and even brought human sacrifice back into the Aryan culture, or back into their geographic location through the Aryan culture. Poison that and you're looking at God who's wrapped up in laws. But they're not just laws, they're laws of limitations. A man, it's not to protect, it's to inhibit. It's to put in a a structure of what do you call it, dominance over to the people. And this judgment thing, this is again obsessed with the negative. And the punishment is this is the Jews all day long, all day.
Speaker 2: Longck Warden didn't vanish. As civilizations evolved, he adapted, and over time his influence became more subtle, more symbolic, but no less powerful.
Speaker 12: In Babylon, they say he But they should be talking about the followers, the priest craft, those who are keeping this archetyped idea alive, those who are reaching out and trying to contact that dark energy.
Speaker 1: That's what they should be saying. That these people became more discreet about what they were doing, to the point now that we see a dude in a black robe God, you know, casting judgment upon a person and condemning them as a Oh, that's just a judge. It's God doesn't do with a sick discussing cult nah nah, or that when you go and you're an alumni illuminated right when you're an alumni and you're wearing your stupid cap and gown that that's the big ass square on top of your head. Yeah yeah, yeah yeah.
Speaker 2: Saturn was worshiped in the form of Ninurta, a god of war, harvest, and discipline.
Speaker 1: Bullshit Inuta was Kane. If anybody Neuta is a Mardok, a previous Marduk. That's absolute bullshit. Protection of the people turned into judgment and cruelty and war and all that nonsense. Those are traits that they added to it.
Speaker 2: Not a benevolent deity, but a strict enforcer of order. In ancient Egypt, his essence appeared in a Cyrus, not only as lord of the underworld, but as the final judge of the soul.
Speaker 1: They thought that the sun went underground. It wasn't a lord of the underworld. And again, a Cyrus was just a compositive, a living being Goth named Thoor. There was no negativity to that until that freaking Preachcraft pops up in Egypt and poisons their brains. Then Horace and Orsiris become bad. But this guy just again, they just mixed everything together, never talking about eras, and they only talk about things after they've been corrupted, as if those things are actually real things that keep on popping up and are getting you know, how do you say, expressed in all these different cultures. So there must be something to it that the humans or the people with that mankind, and this goes into that whole human condition bullshit, lie right, it's a human condition to have these sins and negative flaws. And there wasn't even any original sin, so there was nothing for Jesus to die about, die for, because all that was bullshit. The whole thing with the Adam and Eve thing wasn't some magical, mystical god. Time. Some chick left the serpent Colt who was an Amazonian goth and decided that she didn't want to be a scumbag anymore, and she gets baptized into the Sun cult. That's what happened. And then they kicked out the demons, the demon humans and those who would be able to be rehabilitated, tried their best to do that and tried working with the people, being fair and honest and kind and good to them, and and what's that other word, they protected the people. That's different. That's different than judging, and that's different than law that they're saying. This is this is how everything gets inverted by time when these this this parasitic presence is around. So when they look at this stuff and they look at it without any frame reference or time or frame reference for influence or how long this influence was in this area to change the way people believe, they just take a snapshot and they say, oh, yeah, look at this culture had an inert to and that was a war god. And look at this this culture over here at the same there must be this thing and they're just have different names for it and different culture. We all thought this way, but it's all bullshit. It's the same fucking people poisoning each culture that you know, Osyrius wasn't a bad dude in the beginning. It was the sun god who cares. That's that's Gothic as Gothic can be. It's what they did to worship it through the priestcraft that developed around it, which were a bunch of these old sick, fucking Semitics from the Edenite era, the serpents and the wolf cults. That's what made it disgusting. That's what made everything disgusting. So don't act like it's, oh, this is big archetype that must be real. No, it's always the same people expressing themselves and their own sick behaviors through the whatever culture is present. They don't try to change the culture, they don't try to replace it. They just poison it with their themselves. That's the same thing that happened to America. They didn't replace the government, they just poisoned it with themselves.
Speaker 2: And in Rome, so turn us presign did over a strange and unsettling celebration known as Saturnalia, a temporary suspension of the social order where roles were reversed.
Speaker 1: Inversion right flipping over of the hour glass.
Speaker 2: Slaves were treated as kings, and chaos reigned. But beneath the surface it was a controlled chaos.
Speaker 1: What do you think reconstruction period was? And by the way, that never stopped their punishment of the South and to America itself. Do you oh my god, I think smells like shit. I just smelled a laugh about the way my face with its like nope, not wear my face with that one. The Reconstruction era, they took a bunch of if you want to talk about seventy IQs and lower and with violent and discussing tendencies. These people were turned into judges and all kinds of the things that they didn't belong at, places they had they had no business being in, just to cause more damage to the South. So you have, you know, precens turning into processes, you know, brothels. And why do you think they treated the white man m h. This was done by the Union soldiers. They did this on purpose to weaken and continue to destroy the South during the quote unquote reconstruction, which was another inverted name for that they would turned in the biggest dregs. First of all, if you were a slave back then, you were a very rare individual because there was more. There was less than four and a half percent of the Southern population still owning slaves at the time of the war. This was a succession more, it had nothing to do with slavery. Both sides said, if we knew that we were fighting for slavery, we would throw we would throwers, our weapons down this moment and walk away. So that wasn't that, that wasn't the issue. During the time of and this they called them, oh they were the Europeans that were had all these slaves. That it was the Dutch and the the Dutch that's funny that you would say Dutch. Remember we know about the Swasos and those people that were bringing the humans over here. They weren't. They were about as Dutch as a fucking New York bagel. They were, They were oves, they were Jews owning these plantations. So funny enough that they're trying to defeat and battle the very thing that they created. And they're always on both sides, right, and then what better way to punish quote unquote the South, because this is this is probably all a big reaction to Andrew Jackson getting rid of the bank, paying off the national debt to zero, making us prosperous again. And then within thirty years they're they're plunging us back in the war with a president that they can use to destroy the country with and way the banks have won Hava Naguila. And what they did, like I said, with the with the black So this is a this is very saturnarily they like in nature where they were. If you were a decent human being, and you wouldn't go out and just rape and kill and steal from your your former employee if you will, or any anybody who was of a different skin color than you, If you were black and would not do that. They would shoot you. That's how much they loved black people. That's how much the Union cared about what black people. They just wanted the criminal element there to destroy and caused terror, to terrorize the South, and to weaken.
Speaker 2: In ritualized, scheduled and always followed by the restoration of strict order, even in its moments of madness, Saturn ruled. In sixteen fifty six, a mystic monk in Florence claimed that during a ritual trance he saw a black throne in.
Speaker 1: A mystic monk, why not you just called an ouive.
Speaker 2: Guy a cube pulsing with voices, Oh, there we go.
Speaker 1: And then they had to make that into a real thing by showing a hexagram or the star of remfan. How old is that? Let's see what let's find out. All they do is they try to okay, so it's in star redfan revers to six pointed star mentioned in Acts seven forty three of the Bible. It's described as a is a god worshiped by the Israelites along with Moloch ha Ha, and is likely the same as Kiyun or Chiun mentioned in Amos. Five Biblical scholars generally believe it refers to the planet Saturn. But what star of David. They show a picture of this as star a rem fan ha ha ha. A plot thickens, doesn't it doesn't It definitely not anything to do with Saturn, course not, why would it? Hey, what's about? Alex all got to see what your messages about.
Speaker 2: Believed it to be Satin. Seat of judgments for writing about this vision. His work was seized by the old physician and he was never heard from again. But these were not isolated cults. Sat archetype didn't fade with the fall of empires. It migrated into the very heart of monotheistic religions. In Judaism, Saturn still governs the Sabbath Shabbat, the seventh day, a day not of joy but of cessation, a divine.
Speaker 1: Pause, Sabad Sabba day is Saturn. Cabbalah all about this. At least that's not just me saying in this video. There's someone else confirming everything I've been saying for ever.
Speaker 2: Observed with discipline and structure, it is the day of Saturn, the day of restriction of holding back. In Islam, we see his geometry encoded in the kaba a perfect black cube, the focal point of pilgrimage for millions. The faithful circle it again and again, mimicking the or.
Speaker 1: Oh oh, let me show you this one first. My face. That's also a cube. That's a Sam Slub thing, but it's also this. You see all those people, Oh, this is this is that rapper thing that rapper do. Yeah, it's that rapper thing that rapper do. That's why the Sam's club card is black. And there's that symbol on there right. Yeah, I'm sure that's why. You know, like these things. I mean, it could be a vagina too, maybe it can be maybe it can be both. Miracle is all up in that uh that that hands suggesture, just like Trump is. So his isn't up like this. His isn't the projection thing. This is what they said. He said that the symbol is projecting outward the spell when you're doing the magic, right, when you're like this, it's more of a representation of what you are. But here you go. There's the Kaba and there's the black snow in Mecca right there in the corner of it. The black stuw a Mecca and pieces is now embedded in another rock and wrapped in a silver ring. It is as if an eye is looking back at the observer, and the Ka'aba saturn is also represented as a black cube. I'm trying to see where they say what the name of that drapery is that it's a kiss wah is made in Egypt and brought to the Great Mosque by those making the Hajj or pilgrimage each year. It's an ornate gold and silver patterned black garment that they throw at the top of the cube, which which predates Islam. So that big fucking cube there is Oh, it's a well six hundred was when right around that time, right right around that so it's older than that. They say it predates Abraham or then some people say, oh no Abraham rede it. Okay, sure you did. Definitely predates the story. It wasn't a real dude, mhm. Also that picture, so the lotus, the mule, the mule from which they made all of their letters, from that circle, that the vine circle, the sun circle. It's also like that thing that you used to make the call those things. It's not kaleidoscope. One of those things are. He has a little thing track and you put the pencil in it, and it makes all those you know, your pin keeps going those like little circle things. It makes something like this. Right. Hell, there you go. I'll just show it on my phone, said, Alex just sent me this. He said. This is at the Old State Hospital. Yeah, they have these, and uh it looks it looks like a simatic pattern too. But maybe that's why we have the mule as the gothstens in the first place, because maybe that's those cimatic patterns do make all the other shapes, because the elderly shapes make the sounds, right, and the sounds are the shapes. Da dad, yeahda back one begets the other. So maybe letters take on the same shape as the frequency of which, like true letters take on the same shape as the sounds that they make when you make honest letters out of the sigmatic shapes. Pretty interesting. Uh, let's see, there's a lot of talking here, and I guess I have to show you guys this now. Hold, I just pulled it up on the I I feel like this. See this. W what happened? I pressed the wrong button, That's what happened. There you go, all right, So there's your hop it up. Mm hmm. They say star of David here, Pegasus great square, blah blah blah, did it? Okay? Okay, sure, and there's there's a stupid Pinterest But why why did they pick that picture for this versus a star of rem Fan refers to a six point star. It's in the that that lovely blue color that they love so much. It describes a god worshiped by the Israelites along with Moloch. Oh, you mean Moloch wasn't actually a god though it was a type of sacrifice. We've gone over this and it is likely the same as Kian or Chian mentioned it. Amos Dale scholars generally believe it refers to the planet Saturn. Rem Fan blah blah. Astronomical connection dominant theories that refers to Saturn. Saturn was a significant astronomical deity. And then they say an ancient what fucking era, particularly in Mesopotamia. Yeah, after the Goths taught them about they're sore cult and the fact that there was a god who created that, then they had a concept of what God was and started making all their sick, demonic interactions into deities. The six point a star symbol, often associated with Saturn, is a hexagram formed by two overlapping triangles right and from the hexagram there just so happens to be a hexagram on Saturn. Do you not see how NASA plays a part in making this suffer into a reality, even though it's just to get us to believe that bullshit? And maybe we are manifesting that very thing because they're using our power to manifest, because they can't. They can conjure, but not manifest. They can't create. They can only build. And that's why they're God is a grand architect and not the creator. So architects build the ship that's already there. Oh, they had their borkers do that right. The six point star xagram has appeared in various ancient cultures, including early Jews. Yeah, no ship the Jewish traditions sounds speculated, presents it represents the six directions of the first shared does shured? Does? That's all plury? Yeh, that's all that. See how that square compasses right there? Can I get a bigger hi on the hun let's se if I can do it this way? There we go. So there's all that sheet is that? And then you have that right there. It's gets a little blurry because I'm not a four CASE screen and for some reason, if you put lower grade stuff on a four K screen, it doesn't like it so much. Hey, they even put the little little guy it wordings how like I told you like they took the ram or the goat and they turned into something bad bad. See what I did there? See what I did there? And they put the pentagram on upside down because he's not He's not a Pythagorean, you asshole Alaskan avenger. Oh that's nice, that's kind of like, wait what how can it be both? Mm hmmm. I wish they were more like that, you know, cared about people. They were national little but people other than their own people. They were nationalistic. There's a lion said there, or a wolf eagle the bowl and the Federal Watch. Some dude who has a cobra head. Know all, let's go back to the video. No want to hear me rambling on. Oh I gotta change that thing first of that. Guysn't make me even tinier than tiny. She'll shrink down a picture that's already shrunken down in another square. It'll be pretty hilarious. Yea, I shrunk it the.
Speaker 2: In orbital motion that echoes Saturn's own rings, and in Christianity, Saturn's signature appears in ritual garments, the black robes worn.
Speaker 1: Let's not forget the whole thing where you could take the cube. I'm sorry to sound like Bill Crosby. You get the pudding. And if you, if you are so inclined as to unfold the box a certain way, you can make a crucifix or and that's not the original cross shape. Or you could say you're not unfolding a bark, so you can see you're folding up a crucifix, and make a cubere saying how like a halo deck or a holographic universe would be, So it would be like a Holow deck. It would be like flat surface production screens.
Speaker 2: Yeah yeah, judges, priests and even scholars, a symbolic reflection of his dominion over law, hierarchy, and tradition. Then there's the geometry at Saturn's north pole. Astronomers discovered something that should not exist, a six sided storm, a hexagon, vast, stable and strangely perfect. This isn't poetic metaphor, it's observable, measurable reality. That same hexagon when flattened and mirrored, becomes the six pointed star, the hexagram, the star of David, the Seal of Solomon, a powerful and ancient symbol used in esoteric traditions to bind, to contain to seal. Occultists refer to it as the black Star, and when rendered in three dimensions, the hexagon transforms into a cube, the same shape as the carba the philosopher's yeah.
Speaker 1: They're binding demons with it, with Solomon and all that crap.
Speaker 2: Ohne, the alchemical prison of matter. In symbolic systems, the cube is not just a container. It's a cage, an object that reflects stability but also limitation, the perfection of form and the loss of movement. Saturn, in this context becomes more than a planet or a mythological figure. He becomes the silent architect of the physical world's laws. His symbolism shapes not only temple architectury, there rules, and rituals, but calenders and culture, even language. Saturday is his day, the final day of the week, the reset before the next cycle begins. But perhaps the most unsettling aspect of all this is how little of it we notice. The rituals continue, the symbols surround us. The archetype persists, but the awareness is gone. Saturn has become invisible. By becoming normal. Saturn is not absent from our lives. He's everywhere, hidden in plain sight. If Saturn truly represents the boundary, the weight, the endless repetition of time, then we have to ask what is it containing? What force is it holding in place from the distant edge of our solar system. According to many esoteric and gnostic traditions, the answer is unsettlingly direct. It's holding us, or more precisely, it's holding what we are once the body dies. In the gnostic worldview, the material world isn't a divine gift. It's a carefully constructed trap. The physical universe wasn't made by a benevolent creator, but by a lesser force known as the demiurge.
Speaker 1: That's bullshit. That's what those people may have been created by or are in contact with, because they've lost all connection with former self after having screwed around with this crap. So they want us all to believe in that, because then will that will be our ultimate outcome? If you live as if, it's as if that's what is real So if you believe that's something, and you act as if that's a thing, then you're gonna lose your path to going back to Vanilla Creator or even be aware of it or having any connection with it, because you've been convinced that that's not even a thing. That was a whole big lie. And this is the big lie. This is where the battle that comes from. It says, a battle comes in your mind right here, because they're trying to take you on a different path. And this is what a Keynes mind war was about, was, you know, acting as if they've already like it's like a figt ta you make it thing, acting as if something is true so that the public perception is that thing, so that they behave accordingly because they believe that that's the reality. But they didn't have any concept of me this shit. And this is why I say this is not true in any concepts of any of this stuff until the idea of God came along in the first place, with our people from the northern European lands into Mesopotamia, from Troy into Mesopotamia and the surrounding areas Persia, Egypt, India, you name it. And when they did that, uh, Thor or Adam Thor said that the sun was to venerate and God has what he knows benevolent creator, similar to the Frisians of the orlanda book that their God didn't do or have any concepts of the bad. But yeah, and that was that was a creator, not an architect, not not a not a not a not a prefab artificial construct, dude, not this, not not that douchebag that they said. But because they're encountering people whom only have immersed themselves for god knows how long before the gods came along, and negativity and wicked practices, doing what thou wilt, harming people, fucking around with pharmachia, poisoning people for their delight, for their enjoyment, for torturing people, terrorism, murder, and sacrifice. All the time, they were so immersed in this darkness that that's all they see and that's how they see the world. And if they continue to see the world like this and keep terriforming it to be that way, well, then in their minds they're not wrong, even if it takes all this effort for them to be right. It's because they're changing what's there and changing the perception and people for them to believe that everything's all rotten. I don't buy that shit at all. That's a bunch of bull crap. That's their nightmare, not ours.
Speaker 2: Purpose is to keep human souls confined within a false reality. The soul in this vision is not evolving. It's imprisoned, recycled through endless lives, deceived into believing this is growth and saturn within that cosmology. Isn't just symbolic. He's the enforcer, the regulator, the machine that keeps everything spinning. What many traditions describe as reincarnation or spiritual evolution, Gnostics interpret as a kind of energetic harvesting system samsara. The wheel of rebirth isn't a ladder to liberation.
Speaker 1: This asshole just went and generalized gnostic. Okay, they consider cabbalists. That has nothing to do with And first of all, no quote unquote person who they claimed to be nasic ever called themselves a gnostic. The gods never called themselves gods or Gucci or goatey or goat got, and the teas and the geese are interchangeable, were they again? What was the other thing I was saying? Oh yeah, the Gothic thing. So Sethians never called themselves Sethians. Valentinians never called themselves Valentinians. It's this idea that by calling somebody Gothic that they all have the same belief system. They didn't. Some of them were vehemently opposed and violently opposed or disgusted with one another and completely in the opposite. So when you lump them all up and say Gothic people believe this, that's a bunch of bullshit. The predominant Semitic, poisoned ones believed a certain sick way and they were a bunch of fucking you know, orgy having human sacrificers as well. And they say, oh, they believe this thing, but they say Gothic and it brings everybody in. I mean they'll say uh, they'll say with non Gothic, uh, Gnostic, and it's like, no, that's you can't do that. You can't just oh the Gnostic. It's like, that's a huge variety of different people with different belief systems, and that not all of them agreed on anything. So you're you're pointing out this isn't again, somebody who's semitizing history and and trying to reinforce the the jew bullshit lies.
Speaker 2: It's a treadmill. You live, you forget, you suffer, you die, and then it starts all over again.
Speaker 1: Comma, that's what they want. That might be, and they might be very well experienced expressing their experience, and maybe that's why they get Maybe that's why we all are, you know, the idea of being We don't remember our past lives, maybe because we didn't have them, maybe they don't either. Maybe they got reset that way too. That maybe the you know, next time they went fuck up and be as disgusting as they were last time, But it seems like they have our time not fucking up and being disgusting and looking and evil. So maybe they are actually describing an honest experience of their of their own, even though they lie about everything else and can't seem to tell the truth about goddamn thing. Maybe that is their experience, but it's not our experience. They're projecting their their beliefs on us all throughout everything that they do and making us swell and adopted, as if we're all the same. But that's how they're manipulating us to try to solve their problems for them or become like them if they can't, if we can't solve them out, and they can't sneak it out on us, which might be what these injections are all about. Like God won't create, won't destroy his own creation, So let's hide inside of him, Let's hide inside his creation. Let's let's let's uh, let's infest his creation. God won't destroy them, now, will they? And they'd have to destroy He'd have to destroy his own creation in order to destroy us because we're hiding his side or being injected into him. If it's a bastful parasitic thing, right, So what's what's uh? What were they trying to do? They're either trying to keep us here with them by fucking us up the same way they fucked up, by corrupting and making anything perverted and disgusting. Well, they really are, and they will probably really try to wipe everything away. And when they say they want to make things in the kabalistic fashion, they want to make things the way they were before the time of Adam, before the vessel was broken. I see cauldron l before that was broken. And what they're really saying is they want to return everything back to before there were goths before there were Europeans. But how you do that, you'd have to kill us. You'd have to kill us all off, and then you could reset the conditions back to before you were interrupted and you didn't get to have your murders killspree party anymore throughout all of mankind that you touched. That's that's what they're saying. In my view, that's what I see.
Speaker 2: That's right here, rather than being a divine form of justice, becomes the mechanism used to justify this looping. The soul believes it deserves to return.
Speaker 1: So again, they're looping or our looping? Are we the ones looping? Are we looping along with them? Is it our objective to try to recognize the differences between us? And then? I don't think we're supposed to carry them off with us. I think that would be a big mistake if they were able and capable of going. You know, you never see here the idea like somebody's on their own is on their own uh karma. So even if you try to help them out, you shouldn't help them out too much because they're meant to be living through that experience the way that they are. Because that's the life that they've manifested, they created for themselves through their choices, So you got to lead them to their path advices. They are not going to learn their lesson. They're going to escape the lesson and continue to do shit that's horrible. And if you're the one that helped them, they're not going to have a sympathy or gratitude for you anyway. So I wouldn't worry too much about trying to bring them up. I'd be more concerned about making sure that they don't drag you down.
Speaker 2: And that's what makes the trap so effective. But some esoteric theories push this even further. They suggest that the afterlife experience itself, the light at the end of the tunnel, the voices of loved ones, the sense of peace, is not a path to heaven but a simulation, a reset protocol. The soul, disoriented and vulnerable, is shown what it expects to see.
Speaker 1: Well, here's again, although all those things might be in place, if they tell you this and they want you to they only would be trying to sell this idea to you if they wanted you to start to accept it and start to expect it. Like predictive programming. If you see it and you think you recognize the the details or the the attributes of something that's occurring, you might say, oh, this is just more of that evidence that this is just a simulation, so things a'll matter. If you take that belief and you're wrong, well you just got duped. You just threw away everything thinking that it meant nothing, and it meant everything, and they got you. They won. So I'd just say fuck that. What is the world in reality that you want? Is it about benevolence, It's about goodness, is about you know, having a benevolent creator and none of this, So they're bullshit and having these people being more like uh minions or some kind of a dark dark army of darkness, dark forces trying to deceive even pull you and emplaced out in your head. If that's the case, then just say I reject that completely and fuck your other bullshit about all this idea that everything is doom and gloom and there is no good to have, Because if you don't believe there's any good to have, then you detach from that, and that's exactly what they want you to do. They want you to let go of that. They want you to let go of the same tether that they cut by doing the sick practices that they did, and then you can't get you can't swim back to that thing. Once you let go of it.
Speaker 2: It trusts, it complies, and it re enters the cycle before even realizing it had a choice, And once again satin appears not as a passive rock in space, but as an active transmitter, a source of signal, a device. And this is where things cross the threshold from the mythic to the measurable. In nineteen eighty one, NASA's Voyage of Spacecraft recorded something deeply strange about Saturn, a massive, perfectly shaped hecks.
Speaker 1: Again, this is where it comes bullshit to get. Oh, well it's black and white, CGI must be real? Yeah, does that looka holds up? It just so happens that it has a tramp stamp with a nice little water if it's opening in the center there, just like they had anticipated it would in the planet that they anticipated would be a certain ways. That's it's very fascinating. Yeah, I also think it's a total load of bullshit the more I think about it. And guess what, we don't have giant telescopes that have cost lots of money. We don't. We do have c g I and we have AI. We can make we can make things that look like that without any problem. But make it grainy. Put a couple of specs on there, because you know film reasons that that that that adds some kind of I guess, uh, legitimacy. The fact that it's a reddle photograph, is that what that'ss to? Oh my god, Uh, it's a joke. The whole thing's a joke. So if they say this is a storm in the center, but there are two swirrels here and there one center and they don't have they don't there's usually storms don't have ankles on them. It's just and if it's not a storm, then what is this thing? Oh it's the Cuba Saturn, just like our star Ren fat Yeah, okay, Or you made up this bullshit so that would comply and and and try to you try to validate and vindicate your own bullsh that you've been telling yourself in the world the whole time about these certain elements in your magic, in your in your mysticism. By oh my god, here's another proof. Us occultists here at NASA just proved that occultism is a thing. You know, there's this type of bullshit mysticism is a thing. Yeah, sure he did, Sure you did.
Speaker 2: You're at its north pole, thousands of kilometers wide, rotating with almost supernatural precision. No other planet has anything like it. A six sided vortex, frozen in shape, persisting.
Speaker 1: No, no, yeah, when they have when they say this thing, oh that's one of those Oh what the hell do they call that thing? Hold on? Oh Jesus, I remember they're called hold on. It's just like, no, come on, what the hell are they called? They may remember this thing looks like that thing that was there saying we're in the shots river carried Midt and all that stuff, and they were, oh god, it was a hydra. It wasn't a hydra, was it. He's just it's that with a v or something, didn't it? Okay, Yeah, maybe it was a hydra. Let's see hydrozo and phylum can Yeah, it's a saturday carnivorous jellyfish like animals native to temperate and tropical regions. It could be a Maybe there's a hydra. These eid are hydra like hydra like parasite, ye hydrous starchy speedy. Probably immortal. Yeah, I think that's we're getting. Yeah, yeah, yeah, that's the thing, the immortal hydras, tentacled friends. Sure there, Okay.
Speaker 2: Being for decades, scientists still don't understand how it formed or how it maintained such stability. But it's there, spinning silently like something?
Speaker 1: Is it?
Speaker 2: Though?
Speaker 1: How do you know? Because you believe it's a faith based thing. NASA showed us something. It confirms what the cowboyists have been saying for a couple of thousand years or however many thousands years, and it's part of their magic and their cult rituals. Oh, that means that there's no god. We should listen to the cabalists, forget everything. We're on a prison plight and everybody and we're all gonna die because these people said so, we better join their cult immediately and bow to them because they know the way, some.
Speaker 2: Kind of cosmic luck. And then is the sound?
Speaker 1: Oh do you want to hear the sound? Let's do it just so you don't think he's bluffing. And everything has resonates a sound. This isn't really all that much. Isn't all that uh profound? I'm not trying to sound like doctor Seuss here profound and sound.
Speaker 2: Let it go.
Speaker 1: Ah, there it is you ready?
Speaker 2: Okay?
Speaker 1: But I thought it hit big spooky again? Do we know this is true?
Speaker 3: All?
Speaker 1: Look something passed by this look at photo came by. So this must be a real thick What I think that in this tier? I must be real quick.
Speaker 5: Kay.
Speaker 1: Did you ever hear of theremon? It kind of sounds like they're making noises with a theremon. Hey Dad, I said, Oh, I'm convinced the way you could have faked that. Yeah, we're fucking retarded. We are. We are all retarded, even if dude, it's like we need so much more than that for us to be like, oh, that's the sound of sad. And this is such a belief in the authority whom we know are the biggest liars and child murders on the planet telling us things. They tell us things about our health and that's their pharmacia. They tell us things about science and that's the news. That's the new sorcery. Give me a fucking break. Why do we why once we realize the nature of these establishments, who created them, what they're created for, what they're actually selling, and what is that it's all about control, mechanism and perception management. Why do we still believe that there's some truth in it or any or that they're not gonna lie and they're just suspicious about everything that they say to us. But we're not like, oh wow, oh that's amazing. Look as science showed us today.
Speaker 2: Wow, Saturn emidst radio waves. So you see oscillating pulses that can be picked up and translated into audio. What you hear is not the roar of cosmic wind.
Speaker 1: The static it can be translated into radio. So it's not even a sun that's admitting.
Speaker 2: What empty space. It's something else, something structured, repetitive, mechanical. It sounds like a signal, which raises a very serious question. Is Saturn broadcasting something in occult traditions?
Speaker 1: Here's the funny thing about anything that's a body of anything, It would emit some sort of signature, frequency signature, otherwise it wouldn't exist in itself. Everything eminates some sort of frequency, So it doesn't mean that it's alive. But even if it's there at all, that's what that we still haven't gotten past that part. Is it there at all? Have you noticed that dude's tongue is another dude. In each one of those pictures, it's a anus with its legs dangling. I really wish I think he paused on these pictures.
Speaker 2: Sound is never just sound. It's a force. Frequencies are believed.
Speaker 1: It's very, very into the myth mongering.
Speaker 2: Isn't he influence the mind, affect emotions, even alter awareness.
Speaker 1: It's obviously an ai voice because he made a mistake of calling lead as in the element or lead lead because he because it's reading, it's reading from a robotic mind. Lead. It's like, no, it's lead.
Speaker 2: Kants, mantras, and harmonics were all built around this idea, and modern science, in its own way is beginning to confirm it. We know that vibration.
Speaker 1: But that's what I'm saying. Oh my god, who's controlling the science?
Speaker 11: Say?
Speaker 1: People controlling the sorcery? Ah? So wow you no way, no way. The two things that they have influence over are agreeing with one another to convince the rest of us that what they say is true. It's something they're not in some super quest for truth. They don't believe in anything. That's how they we found them, That's how they still are. They They don't give a shit. They're everything they do is about treachery and and and this in the what do you call deception? So it's not like they're looking, oh, we were so disappointed, because they've already experienced something with their with their sorcery, so they just go with that thing. Anything else is just a spinning tail for us. They don't care a fuck what's out there or what is it to them. It doesn't mean anything. They probably know that we're stuck in the bubble, and we're probably in there because of them.
Speaker 2: The firm it can structure matter, that waves can influence brain activity. So what if this signal, the hum that pulses from Saturn is part of the trap, not just a sound but a code.
Speaker 1: He just goes on and on about his tangents, about things that gave him verified the fifty steps before that, and he still continues on what if, what if? What if? What if? Did you ever get to the yes? This other thing is definitely this way? No you didn't, No you didn't.
Speaker 2: A frequency that locks the soul into a certain state keeps the illusion running. Make sure we never ask too many questions.
Speaker 1: And when you add this is very gloomy and defeat us, doesn't it sound like, Oh, there's absolutely no way for us to get out of this trap, so we may as well just give up. Huh, that's what they would like you to do. And this guy looks like a butt plug with the mouth and his tummy.
Speaker 2: Add it all up, the symbol, the geometry, the sound, the myth, it starts to look less like coincidence and more like design.
Speaker 1: If the for man who's lying their asses off to the rest of the people with their bullshit science slash sorcery and trying to make everything match up so that they can say, look, we've known this for thousands of years. Are people blah blah blah? Your people didn't know shit? And people were going around like fucking, dirty, retarded barbarians before the Goths came. That's why it's so important to understand the EDA, otherwise you'll buy into this post way later. Bullshit that came afterwards, after they had interacted with us and had enough sex with us to grab some of our smarts and turned it into bad things.
Speaker 2: System then time itself becomes a kind of fuel. Death and rebirth are not transitions, they're loops, and we are the ones being processed, because Saturn doesn't just represent control. Saturn is control. He feeds on cycles, on memory.
Speaker 1: And you would have he would have accidented that differently. If he wasn't AI, he wouldn't just represent control. He is control. How they should have said, that's ah, well, isn't there some planet out there admitting some bullshit sound? That doesn't that's not really a sound. He just admitted to it. It can be translated into a rate. You can probably translate freaking words on a page into a signal. It doesn't mean anything. But that's not what's causing it. It's the people who have built this belief system around it, and all the all the people they've suckered into this type of ship, and the people who study magic and those oovercrap thinking that they're actually going to get to the real shit.
Speaker 3: That that.
Speaker 1: That's what's creating all of this. That's what's creating the control. You blame it on something that has that is e theorical and has no actual physical body that you can imprison for doing what it's doing, rather than point your finger out the Jews. Good call good could try there, buddy. Yeah, that's that's control, that's in all of our countries, this parasite, look all up in the air for that thing when it's eroding you from the inside.
Speaker 2: Repetition, and most of all, on time. We live our lives believing in choice, in purpose, in progress, when in reality we may simply be moving along the path carved out for us by a system far older and far colder than we've ever imagined. By Now it's clear that Saturn's presence is not merely mythological nor confined to the distal.
Speaker 1: Because he's he decided that that's true. The satter isn't just mythical. He's decided for us through his bullshit blah blah blahing that he just did. Well, it's obvious now that I've said all that that the only logical conclusion, because everything I said must also be true because I said it, therefore it must be true. Look I even said so, self confirming right there. Well, let's thinking circle some more, shall we? And this guy looks pretty menacing, right, but he's a goat. This is what they did to our Gothic things, you know. They turned everything into a scary thing because they didn't like him, just because they didn't like them. They didn't want anyboy else to like him either. You need to get the support of the people, because they're always the minority everywhere, of these Jews, right, So they got to poison other people to believe the way that they believe so that they can have strengthen numbers, get the mob going and turn against each other and have them do their shit and kill each other off.
Speaker 2: There you go, yay, distant reaches of our solar system. It's systemic symbolic, embedded not only in ancient rituals, in the very architecture of our reality.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well that is true. But man, man did that. And when I say man, I don't mean like Amanda has like who is who acts like a mander, behaves like a mander, has any manly qualities. I mean fucking weasels called waves or cetn cult if you will.
Speaker 2: And nowhere is this more apparent than in one of its most enduring and mysterious symbols, the black Cube.
Speaker 1: You mean, the monolith in two thousand and one.
Speaker 2: Space cube appears again and again throughout time in the and Mecca, circled endlessly by pilgrims.
Speaker 1: Oh you forgot about the Jews and.
Speaker 2: Jewish to fill in there strapped to the forehead during prayer in the robes of priests.
Speaker 1: While they're praying to Balder saying damn it sucks. Sorry dude, pro as they're doing their head banger's bald thing. O there there, that's their whaling. Where do the whaling began? They began when when l the matriarch lost Balder.
Speaker 2: Her Son, judges and scholars the ritual black that marks authority and order, and in modern esoteric thought, the cube is Saturn's throne is geometric signature, a perfect container, six faces, boundaries on all sides. It represents stability in like a.
Speaker 1: Prison, yeah, or a cage. Yeah. Hey, So they just placed a teflon or prison inside your own head with this presentation today, they dropped your brain inside of a box. Congratulations. You ever see the movie The Box. It was based on an old nineteen eighty four run of The Twilight Zone the Color one, and it was a little a those movies that was it was. It was made by the same guy who made Donny Darko. It's called The Box. It's interesting. Press the button and someone you don't know will die, but you will have one million dollars like someone we don't know. Yes, some we don't know. And then at the end of the movie is like, well, what if we do we bring this box to someone and give them the same offer, but don't worry, they won't know who you are, or you won't know who they are, something like that. So basically what they're saying is the next box they give to someone, that someone's going to die. That doesn't that you don't know. They don't know you, but they know who you are when they press that button. It's kind of going to be you that dies. Interesting, that works, yes, but they don't you won't know who they are. They won't know who you are. Something like that.
Speaker 2: Confinement, structure and stasis. The cube is the trap, and it's not just outside us. It mirrors the structure of belief itself, the mental box we're conditioned to live in, to think within, to never question. David Icker's theory expands this further.
Speaker 1: Another AI tell it's is that ikea, it's that well, I use I use the ikey, but I was correct, more correct ikey ike.
Speaker 2: Saturin, he suggests, is not just a planet, doesn't suggest anything, it's the central trend deals other people's work.
Speaker 1: And then puts his name. Money doesn't suggest shit, No, there's not an original thought in this guy's head.
Speaker 2: Transmitter in a vast energetic architecture, the moon receives the signal, and together they project a field, one that overlays our perception and manipulates the bandwidth of our awareness.
Speaker 1: Another bunch of bullshit. Sounds like there are a bunch of sorcerers almost in a sense, doesn't it they believe in this ship. Wouldn't they believe in anything else. It's almost as after part of the court acting like they're not part of the cult, being so as mystified. You know, some people in Jerja act the same way when they're like, oh the money, money, like that they can't believe us, right, these people, these people are pushing this idea along, selling it to well we would consider more fertile ground to people who are to think somewhat thinking. They sell you this bag of bullshit because they know that you have more power of manifestation than the drugs who will never get this concept. So it's better to work on us, get our minds poisoned with this belief too. And it's all a bunch of bullshit.
Speaker 2: This guy bullshit, what we perceive as reality, maybe little more than an encoded illusion, a vibration broadcast into the mind, interpreted by senses.
Speaker 1: This recall conflating because all that might be true, But why does this have anything to do with Saturn as a planet? If that's a thing with a box, cube, hexagram, tramp stamp on it, If that's a thing, and how does that relate? Why don't we just keep it terrestrial? This, this l whom they also say is equated to Saturn, was a female and a sorceress at first, before they screwed all that up, and she was she was a sourcess of these and I culled Strada called themselves Saturn. You know, their devotees of Saturn. They were the Serpent Wolf cult as far as their their totems, meaning they played around with snakes with pharmachias, so the snake became their symbol of the of the sorcerer class, whereas the more you know, soldier of fortune style or randoms that are scattered about the lesser class. I wasn't screwed around as much with this hocus poke of a actuson. Really focus is conjuring business. They were the wolf totem all under the same roof of her, of her control in these things like the cube and all that stuff that all this deep dark symbolism. You really think that they knew they knew that there was We don't even know that. We don't even know right now know that there's a saturn or what it looks like. We believe what a bunch of occult has told us about stuff like that, because they're the ones who have the power to go man manufacture the the perception of those things. So even if they're even if they're actually able to get out and make a really good picture of this stuff, if it's even something out there to get to, like if they don't break their telescope on the fermat trying to get there, then uh, okay, they tell us if it was in contradiction to their thousands of years of bullshit that they've told us before that, or do you think they would just make it fit so that they would still maintain their control, because look, they haven't been wrong yet. Look, everybody, they haven't been wrong yet. Oh my god. Yeah, but let's let's point at the Muslims and make fun of them. Yeah, okay, you know this pre as long ship and they say this came from Abraham, or Abraham has something to do with this, and that's why it's so important. Oh yeah, Oi, so he was. This is probably a fumigation tent for Abraham because he liked to take That's how they used to do drugs back then, right, They didn't. They didn't smoke stuff, and like they didn't take roll stuff up or put in the pipe. They fumigated so they would they would hop box and stuff suck up the smoke in there.
Speaker 2: The prison in this view isn't made of walls. It's made of signals, frequencies, agreements we never consciously made. And the cube. It's the perfect metaphor, a symbol of limitation hidden in plain sight.
Speaker 1: Ah, but also amplification if you're going to go that route. Walls in an empty room resonate until you put the furniture and stuff like in there, and all that stuff you get echo. Right, So it's an echo chamber in a sense.
Speaker 2: We move within it, prey toward it, even dream inside it, never realizing it was built to contain us. But here's the paradox, satur and cannot control.
Speaker 1: And that was the pan opticon concept right there in a nutshell, and it's surveillance. There's your signal surveillance.
Speaker 2: What cannot be measured, cannot be confined. Awareness, true awareness is dimensionless. It's not bound by geometry or language or even time. It is the raw presence that sees the trap and steps beyond it. This is what the ancients try to teach, buried beneath layers of it.
Speaker 1: You see, perceptionist is dimensionless. Well, no, that's not so. That would assume that we have the ability to conceptualize what God is. There are certain things you just can't dear. And that's why.
Speaker 2: Metaphor and myth that liberation isn't granted. It's remembered that the walls of the cube dissolve the moment you see them for what they are, projections, mental architecture, belief systems mistaken for truth. The escape doesn't come from outside, It comes from within, from the collapse of illusion, from the moment you stop identifying with the echo and begin listening to the silence behind it. Because if Saturn is the architect of the cube, then awareness is the door and the key. It's not hidden, it's the very thing you've carried all along. The ability to remember who you are, beyond name, beyond form, beyond fear. So when you see the black cube again on a flag in a temple in your dreams, don't look away, look through it, because the cube is not just a prison. It's a question and the answer has always been you.
Speaker 1: Hm.
Speaker 2: After everything we've explored myth, science, symbolism.
Speaker 1: The blade, badass, where is an idiotism?
Speaker 2: Religion? There's something that becomes hard to ignore, the idea that Saturn has always been more than just a planet. How do that even out there in the sky but present in the scale.
Speaker 1: If they get a little fricking bird beekie Doushey, what they call us? A plague doctor here?
Speaker 6: Yeah?
Speaker 1: See what they do with the goat man bad thing? They're such shessels. Hey look, I'm sure the symbol is just about math. Math is an evil? Tell tell, tell the avendor t Avender. Yeah, you're right, Math isn't evil. I just sign in a video.
Speaker 2: Systems that shape our lives, our beliefs, and even our perception of reality geometry. But the point of all this isn't to create fear or to build a new myth to replace the old ones. It's to recognize a pattern one that's repeated across time, cultures, and traditions, and to ask the right questions about it, because once you understand what Saturn represents, you begin to understand the system you were born into, and more importantly, that you don't have to stay asleep inside it. This is isn't about escaping the world or fighting some cosmic enemy. It's about realizing that many of the limits we've accepted, whether spiritual, mental, or cultural, aren't as fixed as they seem. That maybe the prison is built more from what we believe than from what actually is. Saturn in this view, isn't the villain. It's the final checkpoint, the structure that pushes you to question structure, the symbol that dares you to go beyond symbols. And maybe that's the point of it all, not to avoid the cube, but to understand what it means and to see how you've carried it with you.
Speaker 1: Yeah, don't avoid the cube. That's what keeps telling you. Don't avoid It's like the box hoisted up on the stick with the beat inside. Don't avoid the trap when you can have all the other ship that's told go after the bait. You see, because I got my hand on this rope here, that's going to pull that stick away when you get closed.
Speaker 2: Enough without noticing. Freedom doesn't come from fighting the system. It comes from seeing it clearly, choosing to live.
Speaker 1: Jesus Christ, did you hear what he said? Don't fight the system, don't fight the system, just see it clearly. Then you'll be all right. Everything, everything will go away, or anything be fine. You just got to see it clearly. Anything good differently.
Speaker 2: So if any of this resonated with you, if you found yourself thinking about things in a new way, or just reflecting a bit more deeply, feel free to leave your thoughts.
Speaker 1: Thank you, thank you. I have I've left my thoughts all the way through. You're a bunch of fucking tards. That for the thoughts. Okay, well he's all nonsense there, I need not say more. Really, what's going on over FTJA let's find out? Yeah, Hello, tell us do where your book shouldn't be? Maybe there tomorrow we'll see hello, Mike Burgess, Murddnomes, Denims and Dinoms Hello. And then NASA's Hebrews to say, yep ah, yeah, you can't put the light on there because it's the stupid other overlaided arrow. Come on, guys, come on, can we not like think things through logically here on FTJ? It doesn't matter anymore anyway, I'm done with it. Today's the last day. So if you're if you're here and you're on FTJ, take this where is it? Yeah? Look Ford again? Oh there is minus the part of this dream. It's just that. Okay, So go ahead and subscribe over here. Damn it, do it? People? Nobody right, it's a dead It's a dead fucking planet. Now over here used to be great, all right, So here it is and I can lee now I can like, here's Mike. It's away from the stupid arrow that it keeps popping up. Okay, So there you go. That is the YouTube channel for Ballbusters. Subscribe over there. You're not gonna see anything over around here from me. That's new. Sometimes it comes a lot quicker than that it should. It should be hopefully sooner than that, I know. Like, I guess it makes sense that because of the weekend, they don't really move stuff. So the six will be Tuesday, I guess, But I mean I would I would cross fingers that either Saturday or Monday. I hope, I hope it gets there.
Speaker 2: For you sooner.
Speaker 1: Okay, so that was the decision. I've just come to a lot of bullshit in the background, and then it's not like everything all the ships together anyway over here on the Jay. So what was the point stick neck out for? It's hard because I mean, most people are in the on the planet are not worth it number one. Number two. Your family most certainly is more worth it, So spend more time with them and not getting yourself caught up in someone else's fucking game or entrapment or destruction or whatever. And uh yeah, so I'll be on Rumble on YouTube for as long as that happens. But the third I want to get three on stream yard. The third destination, I'll be playing around with different ideas. I don't like. I don't like Bardi on It's just there's not enough going on there. I can't do Facebook because they change the parameters on it, so they made it so I don't qualify a stream on there. You can only do an hour on Instagram unless they change that, and you got to you have to do some weird things that I don't understand how to do in order to make that work. So but yeah, I'm not I'm not gonna be watching. I'm not gonna be doing too much in the jay unless I just send a bunch of crap that's not relatable to any of dealers so that they talk about her. I might do that just to prentious, but not at not at the people, but at the the people trying to fuck with the site and then other one the fucking make of me. That'd be fun, just too much drama for sure. They have nothing to do with me, and I'm taking out as responsibility. I got more shit to do with got higher responsibilities to my family. So I don't care if you guys don't know this. I have a Patreon, and on that Patreon, if you are a wise chap, you at the very least, I mean especially like if you're if you're one of those people that give over here on FTJ, just fucking go to this link here and become a member. Get the notifications when they come out. They'll be more timely when you get and they will all go to your freaking spam box. There'll be less of them because I don't. I don't sit there all day and freaking chatter away on Patreon and you'll get exclusives it's like five bucks a month. Just do it. And if you don't want to do that, then be one of those people who don't do shit on there and then they're a free member, but they don't get nearly any of the posts. So that's kind of a dumb thing to do. But if you five bucks a month, you know a lot of people do a lot of bigger, better, bigger donation stuff here on which is what I'm walking away from it, and I get that, but I'm still doing it. I'm still walking away. So just come over to the Patreon. Let's consolidate this stuff. I don't then be scattered across a bunch of different ship and simper fry hmmm, get rid of that media thing semper fry lc dot com book hat sauce. I don't appreciate and wish somebody had said something to me before this. I had to feed my data into Grock just saying that's I don't. I don't great Now the biggest AI demon on the planet is making up shit about my business that provides for my family. Not cool.