Speaker 1: I'm not talking about that on the air, okay, but yeah, yeah, yeah, well yeah it's off ladder.
Speaker 2: But hey, what's going to do? How much? Man? How are you doing? Doing good? Doing good? Yeah? I just wanted to do well.
Speaker 1: So we're literally recording about an hour after Trump and JD events and Zelenski had a blow up in the in the Oval office. And so just get people a time frame for when we're recording this. And you know, we have other stuff we can talk about, but you want to you've seen the video, you want to say anything about what you saw?
Speaker 2: Well, I think, I mean, it was a little bit clownish, but but the whole situation is clownish, right. This is something that any serious person could have told you, you know, two years ago, like this was, uh, this guy was a puppet. It was literally an actor, a comedian who got put in the presidency because people were watching too much television inn stupid by you know, this this thieving oligarch who basically wanted a front man, and he effectively start at the war like you killed ten thousand people in Novorossia by you know, like shoting them with moors and you expected, you know, Vladimir putin for his own sake. He can't just let that slide because the people in his country won't stand for it. You know this because you've seen the example in Georgia. You know, when sex Villi did basically the same thing, tried to join NATO. John McCain showed up straight a bunch of crap up. You know, you have people in the United States Senate like Lindsey Graham talking about how well, this is the best money we've ever spent, because like we just get to kill Russians and it's it's none of our troops and it's just our I mean, it's cheap money. You know, it's the most wonderful thing in the world. Dead Slavs. It's just my Jewish handlers just love it when Eastern Europeans kill each other. It's the best thing in the world to them, because they're still salty about a program that happened in sixteen forty eight. It's the most beautiful thing in the world. I mean, that's basically what this guy's doing. And it's not like a clown show and laughable and disgusting. This entire thing has been a disgusting mess. You know, maybe because I've followed, you know, doctor Matthew Rafiel Johnson for years. I knew all this stuff. But everybody in Washington should know this stuff. You should, you know, if you're on the Senate Foreign Relations Committee, you should at least know why people don't like Russia. Why are all these gentile, pale of salmon Jews, like, why do they hate Russia so much? Well? Why do they spit when they hear the name babong Kimo Netsky? And then you know, these are these are the people that I have been running everything for what seventy years? You know, the occupied government you always correctly talk about. Uh, is anyone surprise it that Zelensky's this entitled little worm. I mean, that's that's he's what he is. Why would you expect anything different?
Speaker 1: Well, I think one of the one of the interesting parts of this is that, you know, if you listen, if people listen to the three episodes Thomas and I did where he talked about Syrian Russian relations post Nuremberg, I mean, you understand that this is basically the same war, and that you know, you've already mentioned that this is really about ethnic grievances from centuries ago. Trump treating Zelensky like this, and if they just cut him off, he's basically saying, we're not going to help you fight your wars anymore. So you know, you can make Trump out to be a Zionist. Scott Horton calls him a Lakudnik, but I mean he just basically spanked the an Apparatrick for International Jewelry on you know, basically the world stage.
Speaker 2: Live on national television, international television.
Speaker 1: I've always said this about Trump. I don't think Trump's a Zionist because I don't think he knows what his zionist is. And I think if you like gave him a dictionary definition of Zionism, he'd be like, I don't know, that doesn't make any sense to me. He just seems like that kind of guy. I think he's a guy who likes Jews and likes Israel, and you know, his family married Jews, and he's been dealing with Jews his whole life in New York, and I think he likes some Jews, and I think he just doesn't like this at this international bullshit that he knows that his legacy, if he if he ties it to his legacy, you know, it's going to be it's going to taint it.
Speaker 2: Well, he's already dealing, I mean, like like you and Thomas said, you know, and he strongly hears people to give it a listen, right, that the conflict in Israel and the conflict or the conflict in Gaza in Israel and the conflict in Ukraine are basically the same thing. They are attempts by the regime too, you know, to stabilize enemies and gain territory. And once you understand that that effectively, you know, Vladimir Putin's a lot of things. No one, no one who's like a nice person gets promoted colonel in East Germany in nineteen eighty seven, like it just doesn't happen, you know, But he's but he's a serious guy, and Russians are chess players, right, and he knows the world system just as much as anybody. And he saw that like the weakness of the world system that was you know, freezing him, him and his people out of you know, the national economy and making them poor and trying to you know, undermine him at home, like like okay, well I cannot attack on this part of the board, but I can attack on this part of the board, and so he supported the Syrians, and that, you know, caused a bunch of problems for the regime, and so they counterattacked in Ukraine. Right, because the central central fact of Russian life is that the Volga River that flows through Moscow and is basically the heartland river of the Russian of European Russia, the way, like the Mississippi is to the United States. That river empties into the Caspian, which is a landlocked lake that can't give you access to world markets or allow you to have a navy. That's why one of the first Russian capitals was snofgarad In on the Baltic. Right, But the Baltic is lousy because it's frozen part of the year, and it's shallow, and it doesn't and you have to get through the straits of in Denmark, I forget what they're called. But you know, like you can't control that. There's all each other powers Sweden or Denmark or Norway or the UK who might bottle you up in the Baltic or the North Sea and keep you from or of course you could go all the way to the Arctic Ocean. And but that's you know, barely tenable because it's only open a few months of the year. So the Russian nation needed a access to the Black Sea that was stable and year round, where they could conduct the international trade and have a navy. And for them, that means like they can't give up this festival in Carimea. They can't give up the rost of you know, on the southern Russian cities that they have to have those It's a matter of life and death for Russia if their economy is based off of exporting energy and agricultural products mostly to places like India and Africa and elsewhere. Right, they don't have the ability to do that. They're they're dead and dead in the water. They're going to starve to death in the in the dark and in the cold. So when the United States says we're going to threaten that by making the Ukraine like an outright enemy of yours, is it any wonder that that they reacted negatively. I mean they put the shoe on the other foot. If the Mexican said, Hey, we're going to like work with the Cubans and uh, we're gonna take Puerto Rico from you, and we're going to prevent you from exiting the Gulf of America, like New Orleans is no longer like a viable port for you. Like people would freak out, But you won't be able to export grain down the Mississippi through New Orleans and out to wherever, or energy or whatever whatever else. Your LNG tankers won't make it from New Orleans to Rotterdam anymore. There'd be war. There'd be war the drop of a hat. You can't do that to the United States, just like there was war when the United States basically prevented the Japanese from importing oil and food, Like, what are they going to do in nineteen forty one? They have to And pretending that you know, Zelensky is anything other than a puppet of the regime is absurd. This is not complicated. I mean it is sort of complicated in a way, but like if you threaten people's lives, they react simple ass well.
Speaker 1: I mean, just make it simple, yeah, I like, I like to make things simple, just for my brain to start with before I can jump off somewhere. I mean literally, if you if you come into the administration, if you start your administration realizing with a whole bunch of people around you, who are like, if we don't start taking care of ourselves and if we don't don't look after our own interests, and even if those interests do become like Monroe Doctrine type interests where you know, Central America, South America, the you know, our our coast, our west coast, especially maybe even Greenland. You have to trim the fat, you have to cut the ties. And you know, I honestly think that there are the reason why you've seen so many of the you know, formerly hostile of a certain formerly hostile members of a certain tribe basically changing their tune is because they feel like they have to because everything's falling apart and what they have is falling apart. So yeah, just as you know, if you listen to we're up to episode fifteen, we have seventeen recorded of two hundred years together. You see this over and over again. They're going to for a time, they will switch their tune and the message will be very clear about how, oh we're in it with you guys, one hundred percent and everything. So this is a time when you have to not only take advantage of it, but you have to do everything you can, and especially in a time when information can travel halfway around the world in a half a second. This has to be a time to not only take advantage of them doing this, but do everything you can to push the narrative that they were responsible for this in the you know, they were responsible for a lot of this in the first place.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, well, trumpet Trumpet ged advance, right, Solinski ged advance, you know, arguing and then Trump saying, this is gonna be hard to do business, like, we're thirty seven trillion dollars in debt. Our military is not capable of going up against the Chinese or the Russians and winning. The United States Navy is you know, twelve carrier groups that are voting targets that can't actually attack. You know, those New York peer adversaries, they just get shot down. They're billions of dollars that are just a hole in the water. So, and whose fault is that we ended up here? Of course everyone knows. And if you're listening to this program and you're listening to me, you know whose fault it is. But you know, one of the good ones, I guess, Milton Friedman, Right, The system that works is the system that doesn't, you know, empower good people. It forces bad people to do the right thing even though they don't want to. So when Marco Ruby has changed his tune, it's because he has to. There's there's no rescuing the present order, like we just can't afford it anymore, you know, like you can't have quote unquote unmanned planes where you know, they flip the side out, like like no more women pilots, sorry, Like when when billionaires like, oh, I'm gonna die when I get on my private plane if the pilot isn't like, you know, a forty five year old white dude with a little bit of gray in his hair and it looks like the aviators were welded on his face, Like those are your choices. You have to empower the people actually cable of running the system and right, you know, for the last fifty years at least, it's just been like, let's just take from these people and add more and more burdens on them and destroy them with drugs, with opiates, with useless wars, with you know, super high taxes whatever. That that's the well, we just can't carry it anymore. We can't. And Zelenski is this, you know, this clownish burden to the tune of how many billions of dollars has been three? Some say three fifty, yeah, three and fifty billion. Do you know what I could do with a tenth of that? You know, I could, I could rebuild all of America with that much money.
Speaker 1: Those days are over and really the you know, going forward now what needs to be done? And you know, what we saw yesterday was basically basically a clown show where everyone knows that, you know, everyone knows what Jeffrey Epstein was, you know, and anyone who's arguing against that is arguing it's survival mode for them. You know. Even even Dave Smith had a tweet yesterday where he said, I'm starting to think the handing that handing the Masad Pedo files to a bunch of Zionists might not be the best way to get the truths of the public.
Speaker 2: I mean, yeah, well, Dave, here's what happened, and you know it, and I know it, and everybody knows it. Your cousins used my tax money to coerce and abuse kids that looked like my kids, like my daughters, into blackmailing politicians that are supposed to be working for me, into supporting a war that got kids that looked like my kids killed in Iraq for no damn reason, and then when they came home messed up. Your cousins sold them drugs that killed them or ruined their lives. And they've been doing it and running everything into the ground for the last at least half a century, more likely eighty years, but with the knife even number it at nineteen fifty, say seventy five years this year. Okay, So Dave, when your family does this sort of thing, and to his credit, he talks about it until you do that, Until you talk about that the fact that we're occupied, you're not dealing with reality. And what Zelensky was doing was sitting in the White House saying, well, yeah, I mean I have a natural right to occupy you, and Donald Trump saying like, we don't have the money anymore to afford to keep paying you guys. And he lost his mind. He lost his mind in public. It's crazy that anyone should conduct themselves like that in public.
Speaker 1: Well, we've been talking about an occupied government, and are are for bearers? You know, used to use the term zog back in the seventies and eighties, and get arrested and get their get their homes, not their compounds, which is a propaganda word rated and their families, you know, killed like Randy Weaver who went and hid in the woods because well people have seen him the shirt he was wearing. This just has to end. And if you are to believe that these documents will come out, most people, I think have a tendency to believe that the reason they're not coming out is because, oh, there are people who don't want to be exposed as pedophiles and things that. No, there are people who don't want to be exposed as traders to the country because the penalty for being a trader is being treated like who who are the last people who were who were killed for being executed for being traders in this country? Were they the Rosenbergs.
Speaker 2: Well, that's the way we celebrate guenteenth. It's do Snithel Rosenberg Day. That's why I celebrate Juneine anyway. But there's huge numbers of people, basically everyone in Congress but Thomas Massey and maybe a couple others. Right, who have you dug into it? The traders virtually the entire Democratic Party, most of the Republican Party, they're traders. The USA d thing. You know, Mike Ben's for all that he's done good work and talked about like he's he's steam Control. He's trying to get people to be like, well it's bad, but you know, like no, no, no, no, it's just all bad. It is.
Speaker 1: He always is, he always has been meme, you know, because even when he was Frame Game, he was trying to direct you away from certain things.
Speaker 2: Right yeah, well yeah, because because he's he's a member of the tribe, and he was like, well, yeah, you might have a point, but you know, Paul Gottfried were ron Odon's like well, okay, so Paul gotfreiding, not on run ons get to be in the last car out, Like I don't know, like not my problem that this is. You know, we were on the verge of nuclear war because Victoria Eland was salty about a program from three hundred and seventy five years ago, Like that's insane, that's like that's like me being mad about a nuclear like like pushing us the edge of a nuclear or because like all over Cromwell like oppressed the Irish, Like yeah, I'm not happy about it. Yeah I don't like Cromwell. Yeah, I don't think that he's a good guy. But nuclear war.
Speaker 1: Well, you know, and I think people are people think you're being hyperboblic with that. I don't. I don't think most people realize just exactly how far and how hard Putin was being pushed in the last in the last year to react in a way that would They're trying to basically make him on the world some of them are trying to make him on the world stage, you know, look like, look like a maniac, because all they can do is say he's a maniac. Oh, he invaded another country. Great, that's been happening. The whole, the whole of our existence is one country and in another country, or one people's retribe invading another. There's nothing new about that. But there are some who wanted to make them now, and there were some. There are some who want us all to die. I mean they you know. There's a thread on Twitter that I shared yesterday and it shows it has in it a paper, a submitted paper, research paper by someone who used to work at the NIH and had an office right across from doctor Fauci, who said that COVID and the COVID vaccine were a masade plot to kill a billion people. This was a legitimate, like medical paper, right. You know, one of the reasons RFK was opposed is he brought up the fact that that, you know, the COVID nineteen virus attacked whites and more than others ethnic groups and didn't attack what Asians and Asconaji Jews, Asca Jews and Asians.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Right, so we're dealing with a bioweapon that was there was again using my money, Anthony Fauci and members of the tribe went to a racially hostile communist shithole. Does it help us build a bioweapon to destroy our own country in case they get mad at us for destroying their country?
Speaker 1: And notice, notice I'll just interrupt you for a second and I'll let you keep going Sephardic Jews, miss Racki Jews, all the other kinds of No, these are the galicians, these are the pale These are the palest settlement cheese who are responsible for this. They're they're targeting everyone else, Yes, except the people who accept the people who help them build it.
Speaker 2: Yeah. And not only did they do that, but but you know, the entire COVID operation was just just a bust out operation from goodfellows all you need to know about politics is you know, watch enough mob movies and understand that these people are just the difference between the Columbos of the Genovese's and the Bushes and the Clintons is who who cuts their suits. They're not any better or you know, different people. They run rackets, they kill people. It's what they people do. Now, you know, Justin Stam just wrote a really good book. But mafia power, like, that's just how power works, not trying to trying to sugarcoat or anything like. That's just this is just how the game is played. But okay, if the difference between the Bushes and the Columbos is who cuts their suits, then when they use these tactics, you shouldn't be surprised. So the COVID operation, it was just the bust out seen from Goodfellas was it was, you know, because all of these mom and pop restaurants where you know, they've got a restaurant, it's been in a family thirty years. They do a pizza place or maybe a diner or something. Right, Dad runs grill, mom mom runs in front of the house. Kids act as waiters or waitresses or busters or whatever, and then they hire a few folks and then they've got a family restaurant that you know, a dozen million dollars a year in revenue, and the building is worth two hundred and fifty thousand dollars, and you know, after expenses that the family makes a nice modest you know, one hundred and ten grand or whatever. Well that family has you know, the land and the building and the business worth millions of dollars in assets. And that person might not have you know, one hundred million dollars to where they can you know, go up against uh, you know, the Walton family. But if a hundred of them get together, they can they can go up against the Walton family and they might actually be able to get something that they want because they have the capital to be actually, you know, Thomas Jefferson not my favorite philosopher after I learned how the world actually works. But you know, property owners, yellman, property owners, whether the small restaurant people or small business people, guys own a machine shop or something. If they have that money, they can stand up for them selves. And it doesn't matter if it's it's in Iraq or in Ohio. Coherent societies full of people who can stand up for themselves is the thing that the regime does not want. That's why Springfield, Ohio got fluttered with all those Haitian refugees because they don't want you to be able to be in Springfield and look around Ohio and go, man, we're getting screwed and we should do something about it. They don't want you to be able to resist.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they've created I I interviewed a gentleman that Jay Burden interviewed recently introduced me to named John Moody. And he's a guy who he puts on events with Joel Salladson. Oh yeah, I think a lot. Yeah, it was a great John Moody. Oh thanks, Yeah, he's you already listen to the one I put up? Yeah yeah, yeah yeah. I mean he's a Kentucky guy, six kids, living on twenty five acres, producing his own food. And you know, one of the one of the takeaways, one of the things you can take away from that episode is yeah that you know was this malicious? Was it was it? You know, stupidity? Well, whatever it was. I mean, it weakens people. It takes our strength away. It also takes away our our ability to rationalize. I mean, people can say whatever they want about your lower testosterone, you know, weakening men and also making them more leftists, but it also damages you know, lower testosterone is shown to be something that affects cognitive ability. So if you're taking away people's not only physical strength, but they're cognitive ability. You know, the argument can be made that a certain tribe doesn't the majority don't exhibit physical strength, but they still their cognitive ability to rationalize and scheme and do things is still there. Well, I mean they're that's even trying to be taken away from them, that's trying to be taken away from us.
Speaker 2: Right, well, because they don't want you and I to be able to argue with them. But why do you think you got de monetized. It wasn't because you were wrong, It's because they don't want to They don't want to have to deal with this this uh obnoxious Spaniard Like Spaniards defeated his ones. We don't want these people to be a problem again. Take us money, take his wallet, take his coat, kick him out. That's what they did. You know, Thomas should be a professor at the University of Chicago or the Ivy League or Oxbridge or like a major like law, academic something, and to his great credit, he's built a life for himself outside of that after the system took all that stuff away from him. But if it was just pure ability, why isn't this guy, you know, teaching at Harvard. Why isn't he teaching it Yale or Princeton or University of Chicago or Stanford. Why not? Well, because he's because he's against the system, and the system was like, well, we don't want to give you a shot. You'll make us look like fools. He did it anyway, but that's you know, they don't want us to be able to organize because they know they've got a losing hand. You know, like, hey, do you want to be like weak and dumb and dependent and not having an industry in your country and not be able to get married and not have any kids and be gay. That's not a real Like, that's like no one's gonna no one's gonna sign up for that. I guess.
Speaker 1: More than what you would want, more than seeing the government fixed, and you know, seeing the deep state or the administrative state dismantled is And I'm not this isn't coming from a populous kind of standpoint is you want to see people just making the decision that Okay, I can't rely upon these people, and I can't rely upon the system that's been built. I need to take care of myself. I need to take care of me and my family. And I think that there there are definitely you've seen since Trump started, you know, in twenty fifteen, with his rhetoric. You know, if nothing else, Trump's just a wrecking ball, and I think he's managed to help a lot of people have a reset in their own mind, and you see more people being like, Okay, I'm going to have to do this on my own. We're going to have to do this for ourselves. This is not something that we can rely upon. And you know, to those people, I know there was a lot made of oh, you know Trump, if you Trump is just he's going to be a pressure release valve. If he's a pressure release valve for people, those people are lost, and those people they're just sheep and they need to be led. So you need to step in and you need to tell them how they need to live. I mean, after twenty twenty, anybody who thinks that the over only majority of people should be left to their own devices. I mean, you're you're not even in the game anymore. These people need to be told how to live. And hopefully more people when they're seeing what's happening and things like, you know, realizing oh the Epstein thing, No one's ever going to pay for what Epstein did?
Speaker 2: You know?
Speaker 1: It's like, well, then you can't rely on the government. You have to start doing things for yourself. And we can do things for ourselves if we make that decision instead of waiting around or fucking making excuses like the Jews control everything, so I can't do anything with my life. Well, there's a lot of people. There's a lot of people who know what we know who are very successful. Why are they very successful because they fucking try and don't make excuses.
Speaker 2: Right. Well, it's there's a couple of things that you mentioned there that I think are worth talking about. First of all, right, Ken, organized guys can control ten million people, right and in the vast majority of people don't want to be free. It's too much work that if you still believe in like being free for the majority of people like, no, that's not what they want. They want their beer cold and their football on, that's what they want. Which is fine, Like you can want that. Me personally, I want to be free, so I do what I do, and.
Speaker 3: I, you know, to.
Speaker 2: Incur all these risks because I think it's worth doing the truth. Now, with those two things in mind, the only people who can actually deliver something where those people who just want to just want to grill, want to watch football, want the beer to be cold. The only way that those people can live decent lives is of someone who cares about them is in charge. Right, people who would flood their communities with opiates don't care if those people like that, that's not good for those people. Destroying marriage is bad for those people. Making it so they can't afford a house is bad for those people. Okay, well, how do we get things in such a way that we can be in charge? We can can have some agency in our lives, and we can they start to change stakes. Well, I mean it starts with you know, the first rule of you know, getting in a group of conflict. This have some pros reach out to the old glory club in an active club or so whoever it is that you feel most compelled to reach out to reach out to them. Because the long wolf dies alone and if you know what we know, things aren't gonna get better. Trump is trying to bring this in for a control like landing gear is stuck and it's moving too fast, and Trump is trying to bring it in for a controlled landing. That's gonna hurt and gonna break a bunch of stuff, but it might mostly be intact and not kill everybody. Who is he going after? Usaid? Well, everything that they did was bad and evil, you know, the entire useless you know, Shapequa industrial complex. Well, that's just a money laundering operation for our enemies. Why why is it acceptable that there are tens of trillions of dollars of real estate that are just wasting in all of our major cities where decent people could live and work and have families. But why is that okay? Why is that acceptable? Well?
Speaker 1: Oh, I think you know the answers to that.
Speaker 2: Why, Yeah, you and I know most of people listening know, And the answer is, of course, that we live in an occupied government. And the first step to on occupying that government is having enough people with some agency and some ability to do things in their lives recognize that occupation and start to organize against it. You know, you've done great work talking about elite theory. Well, you know, the first step to any political fight is having a lead on your side.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if if the Old Glory Club was about populism, we would just let anybody in. That's not what it's about. And the sooner people figure that out, the better. I was listening to Steve Bannon on with Tim Dillon this morning. I made it about twenty minutes. He's just all populism, all populism. Oh, the people, this, people that, and we had to do this that, you know, you know the people.
Speaker 2: This is a guy.
Speaker 1: Who acts like people will make the right decision if you just give them the proper circumstances. That's where has that ever been shown? I mean, it's been proven wrong in this country because you they had the chance to be like, No, in eighteen eighty they had a chance. No, we're not going to take We're not going to bring in this group of people who has been causing problems throughout Eastern Europe for centuries. Oh no, we'll just let him in. Well yeah, we'll let him in. Yeah sure, I mean so much of a problem that German Jews who had been here for you know, eighty years prior, wouldn't even let him into their golf clubs. They were like, we think these people are these people are a problem. But oh, okay, sure, yeah, well just all the pale, all the pale, all the galicians bring them in, Yeah.
Speaker 2: All the pollocks. Well and I and here's the thing about Steve Bannon is he's lying and he knows, like you know, he's lying. He knows that you know, he's lying, and he's doing it anyway, because this dude's ready viola, he's he's he's read it. Went back in the first administration, they were always like, oh, Steve Bannon reads this dangerous stuff like Carl Schmiden, Like he knows, he's you know, he's he's a former spook. There's no such thing as, of course, as a former spook, but you know, like he knows. So why do you continue to talk about populism, Steve? Who's pulling your strings such that you think you have to justify yourself with like populism of you know, the multi racial working class. Well, maybe I don't want to be solidaristic with people who aren't my people and don't share my interests and consistently vote against those interests whenever they're given the chance and constantly take from me and their entire middle class is a fabrication of federal government spending, and they commit all the violent crime in our country. Maybe I don't want to be force to be solaristic with those people. And you know this. I know you know this because you've worked for Bridebart when they touch it sort of, and in order to know where the line is and go right up to it, you have to know what's on the other side of the line. Otherwise you would have blundered. You'd have blundered across it ages ago. So if you're constantly cap dancing on that line, you have to know what's on the other side to not cross it. So why are you lying Steve well Bright Bart? Because he's in Israel, born in America.
Speaker 1: I had Tom Lawongo on a week or a week and a half ago, and he I told him, I said, I want you to listen to this episode I did with a you know guy who's a hedge fund manager, Ron Dodson, And I said, only you know. He talks in the beginning about how Trump negotiates and what those yeah run Run's wonderful. He's going after O S O s I N T O S I N T on Twitter this morning. You know, I told him, I said, listen, listen to this about how Trump negotiates. And he got past that and he started listening and he's like, you know, he listens to what we talked about right after that, and he he got with me and he said, I want to thank you for sharing that episode. And then he went on like a couple podcasts and actually mentioned the episode because what we talked about after that was that the fact that we're the age of consensus politics is dead, which means that populism is dead. We are not in nobody cares. Nobody really cares about what the people wants anymore. It's about who's going to get power and who's going to do a thing. And if Trump has proved anything by getting rid of you know, the cash cows too. You know, I said today with him slapping down Zelenski was basically him slapping down, you know, a branch of international jewelry. Him cutting off a USAID is a way of basically defunding a branch of international jewelry. And he's doing this without I mean, taking the puggles in the City of London is is defunding, you know, like yeah, right, and Jews are just Jews are just criminals like that, they're just mafiosi, right, be mean, he was a hard dude, but he's just a mafiosi.
Speaker 2: Right. He's corrupt, he's you know, constantly engaging in shady deals like like that's he's just that's that's what he is. And and they've all been that way, every single one of you know, what was it the the former prime minister who was Dawson's talked about this, the guy who was in former Israeli intelligence who was neck deep in the massade or in the or knee deep in the Epstein thing. Not a hood Barrock, yeah, Barrock yeah, adro So these people are just criminals, right. The only difference between Congress and your local mafia is who cuts their suits. Right. Stormy's talked about this a lot. It's worth you know, uh, former Senator from Washington State, Henry Scoop Jackson, Right, the joke was that he was the senator from Boeing all through the Cold War. Right, we need more appropriation for you know, like he just never met you know, Defense Appropriations Bill. He didn't love because he was Boeing's man in Washington. Well, everybody that everybody you see on April Hill, there are all somebody's somebody. They're all like a walking walllet for somebody, their a mouthpiece for somebody, they're they're legal guy whatever. You know, what do you call CBS CIA broadcasting system? Right? Yeah, you know Washington Post. How did Bob Woodward, former intelligence operator, like go from you know, junior cup reporter to the man on the biggest story in the history of the newspaper. I mean, we've we've basically found out that, like Operation Mockingbird never ended, Like Politico is just a mocking Bird operation. Like you think Bill Buckley left the CIA to found a National Review or do you think the CIA told him to found National Review? Which one? What do you think really happened there?
Speaker 1: Rod Rothbard covers that in Betrayal of the American Right, which is basically a a pretty good you know, if you read around the obvious libertarianism and things like that. It's a good history of the neocons, one of the better history of the neocons.
Speaker 2: Actually, yeah, it's a wonderful book. But yeah, like you think Politico is any different. You think the Washington Post is any different, Like, oh, uh rt is not available in this country because it's you know, propaganda state media. What do you think it pr is, It's just it's just state media for ship lips, you know, PBS. It's not any different. The BBC, it's all all like and the receipt are there like this is you've been paid by you know, left wing uh Zionists to promote their narrative. And they don't want Western nations to be full of free people who are capable of standing up in their own because they might stand up for themselves against the occupiers. Simple ass like they didn't want the Bath Party keep, you know, in Syria and Iraq because the Arabs, due to their own civilizational deficiencies, require like a strong man, central central power to like keep organize them and get them to do anything. So the Bath Parties couldn't stand because that Ataly enabled Arabs to organize and thrown interests content the interests of Israel, just the way that you know, uh, Governor Shapiro and Pennsylvania doesn't want those you know, white coal miners to be able to organize successfully in their own self defense because then they'll they'll storm hair is pretty like, dude, what's going on? Well, then they could oppose him, so they don't want that.
Speaker 1: I guess that brings us. That brings us back to, you know, talking about or we've never finished talking about just or it's just a continue continued conversation about what we do for ourselves, and that's what it's. That's what it's always come to. We can't, as much as I would love to see Trump just absolutely dismantle, you know, the administrative state, sitting here and expecting him to do that, or sitting here and hoping he does that and then hoping it somehow benefits me because I think one of the things that we got straw manned on was when we started talking about the PayPal mafia last year that we were like, oh, you want these guys to be in charge. It's like, No, what I'm thinking is there is a quite a possibility that these people don't want me dead as compared to the regime it's in charge. And considering some of the things that I know that they that I've heard that they want to do, maybe there'll be some things that will line up that I'll be able to take advantage of it wasn't oh, we think these people are going to be in there, they're going to be our friends and they're going to be one hundred percent. No one ever said that. But you know, if you're a a diet in the whole ideologue, who you know needs everything to be one hundred percent their way, which you're never going to get. Then you hear one thing while we're saying another. Okay, well, Mark market Dreason is a lot of things, stupid is not one of them. Okay, Market Treason knows that in a world without reliable electricity, his billion dollar fortune that's built on computers and technology, and we're Diddley squad. I don't know what his day to day life is like, but I imagine being able to take a private plane wherever you want and have multiple houses and cool locations is pretty cool. It's kind of nice to be able to like, Oh, the Metropolitan Opera, New York is doing uh Let Treviata this weekend, and I really like that opera, and they've got a really good soprano playing the main part.
Speaker 2: So I'm gonna go. I'm gonna go. Let's see a lot of Traviata on Saturday night tomorrow night, so I could be in Florida and be like, I'm gonna go see Latrove tomorrow, and you call your guy up and you get on your plane in the morning, and you fly from Florida to New York and you land at your private airfield that only other really rich dudes go to, and then you go to your New York apartment that's nice, it's quiet, and you change into a nice outfit and he go see Let Traviata, and you go to your nice restaurant after the opera that's exclusive, and you crash your nice New Yirk place, and then the next day you fly home to your nice sunny place in Florida in the Keys in the wintertime, and it's fantastic. Well, in order for all of that to happen, Mark and Jessa has got to have people who are capable of flying his airplane and maintaining his airplane and maintaining the airport and maintaining the roads and maintaining the power stations so that all of that stuff works. And maybe, just maybe Mark and Jason wants to be in charge because Mark and Dreason Repeater Thiel or whoever wants to be in charge because they want in charge, well, guess what, they have billions of dollars and if they want stuff, stuff happens. If Peter Thiel wants to be in charge of things and he wants there to be functioning electricity because PayPal doesn't work when there's no electricity, and so he doesn't have any money. If there's no electricity, well then I benefit because hey, I like electricity too. That not only enables me to talk to my buddy Pete, but it means I don't freeze to death. So I'm a fan. And what I think these guys have seen is that we white Western civilization, particularly the men, were carrying such a parasite load that it was going to kill the host. And they were like, oh, well, I like being king parasite to use an analogy, and I like being the guy at the top of the heap who has my billions of dollars and my nice tech fortune, all which you know they've genuinely done things to earn. Right. PayPal is handy, Escape Bowser revolutionized everything. Elon Musk is no dummy, Like these people are genuinely doing things. But what they've exposed is just how much of everything else was dragging us down. Millions and fake social security millions of fake social security numbers, millions, billions of dollars in fake influence ops. You know, ten percent, ten percent of the country is working at some sort of nonprofit that is mostly just a government money lendering operation. You know, you and I talked about the teachers unions and are in the series on uh Brace were in high school. That's just the money a line of operation.
Speaker 1: It's funny when when I started reading that book and I think, I'm I think I re released it recently or I'm getting ready to re release it. The in the big file and everything. You know, we didn't realize. We thought we were just going to find out about you know, a bunch of kid you know, a bunch of kids quote unquote chimping out in high school. And we found out that, well, no, we were good. We were going to read about the Jewish take the Jewish takeover of a of a public union, and and and it laid out exactly how they did it. I mean, that's that's the craziest thing about that book is You're like, oh, okay, well, you know, blacks are beating people up doing drugs and raping teachers.
Speaker 2: Wow, I did not know that. No.
Speaker 1: I kind of knew that, I just had never really seen it spelled out in such detail. But what we really found out was we found we found out why nothing was ever going to be done about it because a heist was happening.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, because Randy White Gardener or is the you know, aft head, right, and she's a Jewish lesbian Mary Do a quote unquote Marry Do a rabbi or something, And basically, right, it was just the US saying USA a d scamp. Right, They're going to take a bunch of decent people's tax money. They're going to splash it out to all their friends, and those friends are going to be like, well, you know, you just gave me a thousand bucks, I'm gonna give you one hundred dollars back to continue to splash out that money for me, because you know, I'm getting you know, summers off huge, you know. And they knew it was gonna I'm like it. They could read an actual aerial table in nineteen seventy six. They knew it was going to bankrupt the state of New York, you know, fifty years from now, in the twenty twenties, they didn't care because they were getting paid. Now it's like, well you know again, Peter Deal, Margantrison not dumb guys. They read that actor Oily table and said, oh, well, if we want to live in a society that that functions well enough that we can enjoy it and do things like go to nice restaurants and go see the opera and and go see you know, the symphony orchestras, and have nice houses with with you know, functioning electrical systems and clean water and all that stuff. Like we're gonna have to put the ship all right, because it's no other elite around to do it. We said for years, hey, maybe you just fix this. Maybe used to fix this. Well, go and behold. You know old Cocaine Mitch, whose wife was the former Transportation secretary. There's a from an oligarchical Chinese family. She's not really interested in fixing them America. Well why not because she doesn't because she's not American. Elaine Chow is not an American. Why was this prison, you know, this Transportation secretary under w. Bush? Why are all these federal judges who aren't Americans being put in place where they can like block the Trump administration and say, well, I mean, I'm not an American and my wife works for you know, an open borders in g O. But I'm going to tell you, guys how your constitution works. What no like like this, This can't work. It will not continue to function. How many there's probably one hundred million fraud doing illegal immigrants in America if you if rounding up like if it might be eighty million, might be seventy five million, but tens of millions. This is certainly that many, if you include their offspring who shouldn't be citizens, right but are because are temporarily because of our ridiculous system. Have you been to a public emergency room lately? They're unusable. The streets looked like the dark side of the moon.
Speaker 1: Yeah, if you're anywhere near a city, it just looks it looks like the you know, an airport in Africa.
Speaker 2: Yeah, And so no matter what, right, Trump just telling us, let's get hete like, we can't do business like this. I'll believe it when I see it. Well, whoever's pulling Donald trump strings understands that we're at the end of the runway. There's no more room. You now, the national debt. Interest on the national debt exceeds our defense spending, and that was already bloated by three or four times too much. Basically, at this point, what we're hoping for is you're just hoping for more of the rot to be cut away, because the more rot that's cut away, the more opportunity that is for you. The more it came to this removed, yeah, yeah, that's well.
Speaker 1: I mean people need to understand there's too many people looking at this, and I get them coming into the comments on my live stream or leaving comments on Twitter. They're all willing to do something as soon as everything's perfect. It's not ever going to be perfect. So you have to be able to recognize opportunity when it presents itself, and it's presenting itself right now. Things are being things are being put in place. Now we may we may have a quote unquote correction coming in the market very soon. So I don't know if that's the place you'd look now when everything goes down, if you have some extra, you know, you might want to ride the way back up. But no, what I'm talking about is I'm talking about tangible goods employment, starting your own business all of these things starting a family going and you know, seeing if you can find some land somewhere, you know, and it doesn't have to be make sure it's not in the g it doesn't have to be in the greatest zip code. We've been sold that it just someplace where you're comfortable, someplace where you're safe. All of these things can be All of these things can should be had. You should have been able to do this under the Biden administration if you had your head on straight. But now a lot of that rot is being torn away. And if you're just sitting there and you're complaining and you're like, well I don't want to do anything until everything's perfect, well that's not going to happen, so you're just going to be lost. I used to think like that. I used to think like that. It's like, well, why should I even bother really trying, when you know, if you own a house, you never really own it because of property taxes and the more money I make, the more income tax I'm going to pay and everything. And I mean, that's just a loser mentality. It's just a loser mentality.
Speaker 2: And I hear it.
Speaker 1: I hear it all too often, and it's one of the reasons why I ran away from libertarianism, because you'll hear that. I remember in twenty twenty one, people were complaining about you know, it's like, oh, well, what do we do? And Matt Erickson said make more money, and immediately there was like five comments saying, oh, so that I can pay more taxes to pay for the war in Yemen.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's like, so you have more power, dumb ass, because money is power. That's why. I mean, the people who don't want to win just don't want to win, and you can't help those people, So leave them behind and do whatever you can to help yourself and those that want to help you and those that also want to win.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know when Thomas people still contact me all the time and go when Thomas says, you know, we're not Jevis witnesses, we're looking for a vanguard. What does that mean? It means exactly what it means. It means that we're putting information out there. And I know that a lot of the people listening to this don't want to be a part of the vanguard. They're looking for information, they're looking for education, whatever can help them. But you know, one of the good things that has come out of this show is a lot of people joining the Old Glory Club and us getting to meet a lot of young people who are eager to be elite. They want to know how to do that. They want to know how to get power, they want to know how to get That's what this is all about. You're looking. It goes back to the whole what we were talking about populism. Not everybody's going to be able to That's one of the reasons why Jesus said, You'll always have the poor because people some people are just not going to want to do for themselves. They'll always find an excuse to not. And yeah, I mean what we're doing, what this was always all about was trying to trying to lift people up who want to be lifted up. And now some things are being some rod is being stripped away. It might even be able to make it a little bit easier so that you can maybe some regulations will be gone. It'll allow you to do things that you would you never thought about doing.
Speaker 2: So right now, if you're a white man under the age of thirty, you've been hiking with a bunch of other people's food in your backy and expected to you know, when when it's time to stop the camp, you're expected to hand them their food. Well, what the Trump administration has just done said, well, you don't got to carry that anymore. You can hike her farther and faster. I take care of yourself more when you're not carrying other people's stuff. Now, if he actually does it, or if it's just all talk, we'll see this. Epstein rug pull was was pretty disappointing. But nevertheless he's exposing the rock, and that might give people the moral courage to understand just where we're at. I don't know if that's his play. I don't know if that's their plan. I don't know what the other goal is. But I know for a fact, then, no matter what happens, I'll be better off if I find guys that I know I can trust, that are also working to improve themselves and improve their own situations as I'm trying to do myself. So no matter what, Like, there's a wonderful old prep blog, probably from the twenty tens we used to call the Woodpile report called the Gentleman, called themselves Old Remus, and he said, if a prep doesn't make your life better in general, it's useless. So having a case of Emory's good idea spending every last dime, you have to have a year's worth of Emory's bad idea no matter what you're doing in your life. If you don't have any debt and you're in good shape and you're looking to network with bros, like, do any of those things that make your life worse now? Of course, of course not that doesn't mean you're putting together like a you know, Mad Max Apocalypse squad. I mean maybe, but like being in shape and and having friends is like not a bad thing no matter what.
Speaker 3: So just do it.
Speaker 2: Do do the prep that makes your life better, no matter what, you know, instead of just endlessly you know, I suppose it's a little bit hypocritical guy, you know, guy who does a bunch of podcasts telling people to stop just endlessly go a seeing podcast. But go out and do something. You know, use this knowledge you've been given that you know, those of us who give it to you incurk great risks to do it. You know, not only do you should you use that knowledge to improve your own life, but you know, support the people that support you and go to your freeman me on the wall slash support to enable Pete to you know, keep doing this so that you have more and more of a or your network. Because right now, if you're an OGC guy, you can go just about anywhere in America and find it. Bro And within a year from now or two years from now, I would be very, very surprised if there weren't oh GC guys in every state.
Speaker 1: At least getting chapters up in every state up and running, because I believe we do have OGC guys in every state now spiritually. We just were doing this officially. So yeah, I got to cut it there because I got another one coming up this afternoon. But I do appreciate you coming by, and I really hope people got the message today that you know, there are some good things happening. You will be disappointed. It's politics. You have no control over it. You're going to be disappointed. Suck it up, keep going and do what you need to do to take care.
Speaker 2: Of you and yours.
Speaker 1: And you know, don't buy into this lie that collectivism is socialism or communism. And then when you say that, people are like, well, no, only if you use a state, No, if you're local and you get one of your people elected. I mean, one of our people is a state's attorney right now. One of our people, like a bunch of our people are working in this administration, you know, and that's that's something that's something to celebrate. If that can happen, there's no reason why your local area, you guys, can't get together and take over and you know, defeat the enemy in your local area and try to work on making it what you want it to look like, what you and your people want it to look like. So I'll end on that, and I'll give you the last word if you have anything.
Speaker 2: No just you know, support the people to support you, you know, reband me on the walls. Last support, right, I appreciate that. Man, Well, thank you, and until the next time, say carry yourself for Rett. Thanks man.
Speaker 1: I want to welcome everyone back to the Pekingano Show. I have two frequent beloved guests here today. So Thomas, how are you doing?
Speaker 3: And well thanks for invoting me.
Speaker 1: D how are you doing.
Speaker 2: I'm fantastic, man, Thanks for having me back.
Speaker 1: All right, d this was your this was your idea for a conversation, so have at it. MANA, thank you so much. So everyone should totally check out. I mean everything that Beat and Thomas have done together, but the Mosley series in particular I found really fascinating, just because you know, Moseley, here's a culture familiar with us. And in I think episode four or five, you guys talked about the Fascist International Conference, the first one, first and only one, and we mentioned all the different nations that were that were there. And if you haven't read Paul Gotfried's Fascism in the Career of a Concept, I think it's a really good book.
Speaker 2: Despite you know, doctor Godfried being of the tribe, I believe he's an honest man. And it got me thinking that, you know, in nineteen sixteen at the Psalm, if you'd gone back a century to the Congress of Vienna where Napoleon was the you know, Hapa recently called it a gentleman's piece. Right, you have this where despite firearms, most of the people in the world were still agricultural peasants, and despite advances and things like the McCormick reaper binder in the eighteen fifties or improved yields and crops and other things, right, like like an agricultural peasant from like a Roman Lata fundiaould fundamentally understand like a guy who was growing food in Mississippi in like eighteen fifty five. But in the nineteenth century, between the Psalm and Vienna, you had cars, trains, refrigeration, canning, telecommunications and telegraph and the telephone. I mean just literally everything in normal life. Everyday life changed one hundred percent and in a very rare old way, like World War One represents like the death of the old world, and fascism is this opportunity. There's like, there's three kind of semi coherent ways to deal with this new change world that happens after the war, after the Great War of capitalism, Bolshevism, and fascism, and really, to me, the only one that actually kind of makes coherence ince with like human beings as they are, that have particular loves and attachments and you know, it doesn't destroy religion and whatever. Fascism was the one coherent way to actually address all these changes without like just air rejecting them entirely. There are people who will you know, larpest Catholic monarchists or whatever, and like we just need to go back to the way it was in the thirteenth century. Like, that's a nice thought, but that ain't happen. So I couldn't think of anybody better than Thomas to like actually elucidate how fascism was just very real attempt to grapple with the world as it now found itself. And I think that people need to understand that, like those are your alternatives, Right, you can have Bolshevism, you can have Judaeo Usuria's capitalism, or you can have some sort of state socialism, and that's it.
Speaker 3: Well, it's also it's important to consider I think, I mean, I invoke the term capitalism because just for intelligibility, and people like Humputer they invoked it for the same reason, even though he didn't think that it was particularly useful as a descript or in absolute terms. But like, the important thing to keep in mind is that the New Deal revolution, it was with the revolution, areas what happened in Germany in nineteen thirty three, or would it happen in the Soviet Union? Okay, Like it wasn't Roosevelt wasn't just this guy. He was like, well, you know, there's a structural crisis underway, so we needed an executive to step in and you know, and kind of manage the crisis situation, like the New Deal was this top down ideology of retooling the entire way of living of you know, millions and millions of people. And I make the point again and again that like what became the Civil Rights Revolution ephimistically that started under roseen Belt, like forced racial integration, that's kind of trying to forcibly strict people of their identitarian characteristics.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That was one of the kind of secondary imperatives of the military draft, was the kind of conditioned people towards those towards those imperatives, you know. So it wasn't it wasn't as kind of like neutral administrative apparatus that was implemented, but that also you know, had sort of like a war profiteers sensibility, you know, in terms of power political affairs. So that that's fundamentally important, and it's not in these people were very much adjacent the communists. I mean that that's why they It wasn't just that they hated the fascists and the national socialists, and it's not just that they were sympathetic to Zionism. Like first and foremost, I Roosevelt himself didn't particularly like Jews. I mean, that's just a fact. Like his uh, his primary sympathy was for communism, you know, like in the in the view of people like him, you know, this is an inevitability, this is the way the world is going, you know. And for context too, because the people to this day they still talk about guys like Burnham as being neocons because you know, in the nineteen twenties they would they would bandy socialist ideas. People don't understand that oncologically, every single person thought that way because there'd been a total collapse of the nascent world economy and in the app sense of information tech, that situation is unmanageable, like laissez fair is not possible in the true sense if there's no such thing as situational awareness up to the moment. You know, really the situation kind of endured until the late nineteen eighties. Like the reason now, like there's not true economic crises. I mean, part of that is structural, and part of that has to do with the deep integration of capital, but the primarily it's the elimination of uncertainty. Like I can tell you right this moment, like what's happening in European markets. Okay, even like forty years ago, thirty years ago, I wouldn't know for hours, you know, in the nineteen twenties, I wouldn't know for days. So this idea that people you know, who weren't inclined towards New Dealrism, or towards communism, or towards utipal and socialism, whatever, that they were just advocating status models of of of the planned economy or whatever, or that they were like Bandy and Keyesianism. They weren't doing that because like they had some ethical disposition in that way. It's because that's the way every single person thought. You know, if you've if you started talking about laissez fair economics, people have looked at you like you were an idiot or a crazy person, like how would that even have worked?
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So there's that I tend to agree to change gears back to the main subject matter because I was kind of a tangent. I generally agree with arms Noltzi. I think fascism, like true fascism, as it emerged the you know in Italy, it was a radical tendency. It was as much a radical tendency as communism was. It just didn't have the same political orientation obviously, and a lot of that was born a future shock, you know, but also the international situation had to do with it.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: I make the point again and again. One of the reasons there's the alibi of Conservatives and other Midwies that oh, you shouldn't be too hard on Churchill because the U kid to prevent the ascendancy of a rival power in Germany that was dead like cabinet warring, and you know, this kind of sensibility of oh, we've got to you know, we've got to strangle geostrategic rivals in utero to like preserve you know, our ability to manage these captive markets and things like that died in nineteen fourteen. You know. By the time of the Great Depression, the superpower era was emerging. You know, so Japan and Europe and Germany specifically, but I mean I say Europe because the axis wasn't this Germany. That's a misconception that this was some German nationalist enterprise. But Japan, through what they called the Greater Asia co Prosperity Sphere, and Germany slash Europe would become superpowers. They would ferish you know, and you know I put it to people who invoked that. So the ethical alibi that I just did invoked. You know, the UK obviously lost the war and it became like a third rate power. You know, it's now like overrun with with with aliens and is you know quite literally airstrip one. So like obviously, like that victory was the most puic victory that's ever that's ever been had.
Speaker 2: Yeah, Mosley was completely correct, right, like we have to secure the empire, we're going to lose it, you know. Just to briefly bring up like Donnzia's cultive speed, right, we didn't have paved roads until like eighteen twenty. Macadam didn't invent the process till eight the eighteen twenties. So think about this, like Roman transportation in like the first century was the best roads, goot until the mid eighteenth century, and forty miles an hour was the fastest any human being went more than like a second or two and live to tell about it for centuries. And as you pointed out, right, like there's was just no alternative.
Speaker 3: Well, the two key, the two key, the two key aspects of future shock that translated that both informed and were they caretalyst for and and we're most significant to the political situation. It was, uh, it was the crisis of labor, and it was the military and strategic situation and the emergence of wartech, devastating wartech at scale. And also what's significant is that massive warfare at scale basically never ever happens to the twentieth century. The fact that this became the reality constantly, that's completely abnormal. Those conditions happened maybe once every thousand years. And obviously, again the wartech that emerged in scale capacity, that was totally unprecedented. But also I think the point to people a lot, you know, the crisis of labor and the fortunes of millions of people being bound up with labor imperatives. People can't conceptualize that anymore. That's the reason why I'm always telling people don't use the term working class. There is no working class. There hasn't, Like the last of it in structural terms went away in the early nineties. Like we say working class, we don't mean people with jobs or like guys who do work. We're talking about millions and millions of people doing pretty much the exact same job in factory settings. They're almost all young, they're almost all men. Their jobs are dangerous, they're very very low wage. There's basically no room for advancement. It's a totally urbanized setting for this kind of labor. That is the working class. Okay, it's conditions that don't exist anymore really anywhere on this planet, like even in place like China where there's just like mass like apple factories. I mean, don't get me wrong. Those people have like a really brutal lot of life, and they don't have the right to organize or anything, and they're very much like exploited. But that's different than what we're talking about in you know, the early twentieth century. Like that's the that's the that's the that's the ideological soil, if you will, from where like communism emerges. That is the working class. If you read up in Sinclair's The Jungle, which I think is a great book. You know, I'm not, i know socialist like Sinclair was, but what he describes in the Chicago stockyards, that's the way that it was. You know, every day people die on the job, Like going to your job is like going to war. And there's always man who want to work, like if you if you age out of the ability to physically do your job, if you get injured on the job, you'll be thrown away like garbage. There's one hundred other men who want to do your job or are younger, stronger, and will do it for half the way you do, Like why do I need you? That's the working class, okay, And uh, there's a there's an ontological aspect to it. Like people emphasize a lot the fact that these people lived in poverty, often grinding poverty, and in the cities that were already dangerous. These people have been ripped out of the out of their kind of natural patterns of living in rural and semi rural environments, you know, to go work there because they had to do to survive. But also, uh, there's you know, there's an ontological aspect like in one of Younger's Uh, I mean, Younger dealt with this directly in their Arbitter, but he and a lot of his fiction it's like the Protagus or some of the secondary characters. They're great war veterans who find themselves in factory environments and those experiences like bleed into one another, you know, like fighting with these dangerous machines, you know, to like earn like a paltry wave is like being in the trenches again. You know, that's it's not it's not just an accident. There's not just a flex that these guys on the street and Vaimar you know, who fought under the con and his banner called themselves, you know, combat group of the working class, because that wasn't probally you know, and those conditions are psychologically devastating, you know, like basically you're forced into conditions where it's like I I've got to I've got to do this dangerous, dirty job otherwise I'll die, you know, and I have no recourse.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: That's that's a lot of what underlay I mean, that's what underlay all revolutionary in Paris, you know, including fascism and and Mussolini's background in like the communist movement. Despite what a lot of communists said and what a lot of a lot of left revisionists say today, it wasn't just like some cynical ploy like oh I'll start dying the this this this kind of guys of of uh of national or racial pride or something like Musli. He believed everything he said. You know, but he he he wasn't putting on airs with defining the fascist movement is like a movement of like workers and soldiers and artist.
Speaker 2: That's it was.
Speaker 3: Kind of the it was also responding to. It was also responding to tendencies like the action of France, say, who were very much reactionary like Morass himself was like an atheist and very much kind of like the twentieth century modernist. But he believed in like the He thought that you know, the Roman Church should have like retained like a fundamental role in French political life. He believed in like the monarchy. He thought these things were like essential to the sovereign authority and like symbolic psychological aspects of culture. Uh. Mussolini was responding that large part He's like, no, that's that's nonsense. We're done with it, you know, like Mussolini kept Ian. Mussolini didn't oppose the monarchy. Part of it in Italy. Part of that was tactical, but part of that was, you know, he thought those kinds of things were important as a matter of you know, like you know, like Latin heritage and stuff. But the National Fatist Party, I agree with arsonalty it was largely response to that, Like the national socially German Workers Party was like very much like a synthesis of those things, you know, not entirely consciously. It was like a discursion process with them. I think that's the way to think about it. Frankly, let me jump in. Let me jump in and ask a question here. When you look at the nineteenth century and with the nineteenth century basically being a I mean you had seminaries who were seminaries who were formally reformed, adopting Darwinian Darwinian models, so basically the metaphysical has gone away. How much of an effect does that have just basically I mean on the culture. We know what it does, but how much of an effect does that have on the political culture? I mean even outside of like Marxism. Yeah, it's tremendously impactful. And that's why that's one of the those two things. It was that it was, uh, you know, the death of metaphysics and uh things that were things like they transcendent aspects of the culture. But also, you know, people people took for granted that you know, religion is dead. You know, even if that thing, even though that kind of thing is value nobody believes in that anymore. You know, human affairs are reducible to the material and the biological. And that's what I'm like a lot of racialism. Okay, I wrote a whole essay for my dear friend Giles, who runs the asylum Meg I wrote. I wrote an essay for it that he asked me to because people have this idea that, oh, you know, this kind of racialism was some German obsession. That's not only everybody thought. You know, America was probably the most avid, like racial eugenicist country that existed then. I mean people thought that way in England and in Japan and France, like this idea that you know, well, the reason humans behave the way they do culturally is because of your race. Like like I'm not saying I'm like, race is a real thing. I'm not saying that, but it's not you're like your DNA or your blood as they thought in those days, like doesn't make you like act Jewish or like act German. Like that doesn't make any sense, but in those days, everybody thought that way. Like honestly, that's why these like internet guy used so like, I mean, yeah, there's like an ethnic component to any sectarian belief structure, and obviously, like obviously like Judaism is a ethnos as well as like a a sectarian cultural structure. But these guys, these weirdos like bandying like oh, Jews are a race like that, nobody thinks that way anymore. That's the way people thought in in the nineteen twenties, like on both sides of the divide, like like you're Jewish because you have this kind of you have this kind of blood, you know, like that, you know, and if if you're if you're if you're European or Irian like or Japanese, you know, your blood makes you behave this way like that's that's not the way things are like that, that's Darwinist nonsense, you know, like Darwinism is nonsense. I don't know. People on the right can't like let that go. But that's that's as much it's as much like an Enlightenment you know kind of secular humanist uh lie is is the rest of it, you know, like you don't you're not you're not something like you're not something like meat robot like running up program like that's not what a race is, you know, Like yeah, there's a biological aspect to it. But that you know, but no, that that's why, uh, that's why people they kind of cherry pick. They'll they'll look at something like uh, some guy like uh, some guy like surroundos in there, or somebody like Mussolini or somebody like you off Hill or like said or wrote about religion. They're like, see, like these guys hated religion. It's like everybody thought that way, you know. And honestly, like people like Hitler and Mussolini, they had like a softer view. I mean, first of all, Communists wanted to literally like mervhor you know, still clinging to the old ways. But uh, you know, the the the national sols isn't the fishes. I mean says that their views of of a religiosity seemed punitive, which in the kids a latter I don't think they did. They were like look at look at like the conversation like him learning got lab Burger, Like Burger's talking about how like, yeah, you need to like cultivate like among our Islamic allies, we need to like cultivate their like belief and like in in Orthodox and Roman Catholic territories, we got to like cultivate like religious belief. They were doing the opposite, if anything, but it like cynical. Is that way of better or not? Like the point being, it wasn't even like for a lot of people, it wasn't even like it was a value neutral thing like this is the way it is. People don't think that way anymore, you know, So why would we talk about that stuff. It's irrelevant.
Speaker 2: I did, well, I this is all gold. But I do think that it's important for listeners to remember that in the span of like three generations, like Don Abbott, it was actually good at this. If you were like a poor peasant and you needed a job, you could go to the local burger, the local ritter, the local you know, gentlemen in pretty much any country in Europe right before nineteen fourteen, it'd be like, hey, I need a job, and he'd like, oh, well, I guess I could use another gardener, another this, another that, and you know, between the revolution in industry and the revolution in the war, right that killed that for a lot of reasons, like the entire upper crust of Britain, of France, of Germany, like they all died in the trenches. Russian, the entire era the aristocracy, but itself white all across Europe, and you know, the natural leader class just basically got slaughtered in nineteen fourteen to nineteen eighteen. So the and I was, I was in correct earlier it was a it wasn't znnzi on the come to speed is Marinetti. I'm sorry, But that brutal work environment that you talked about, and you know, the effectively the factory be no different than the trenches. Was there any like precedent for this in history that we know of? I mean, like I am, I'm struggling. I might find with some kind of parallel here where like the entire economic, social, religious, you know, sociological, familial paradigm just they all just shattered.
Speaker 3: There is no parallel. And like despite that, one's being the point that like only moron say, history repeats itself, it absolutely does not, you know, like only idiots think that kind of Consider this man, the Ford motor plant. I mean, Henry Ford was a great man and in part because he humanized labor and he and he did he did, he took heroic measures to elevate the quody a life of his workforce. So that's that's relevant. But just in overall terms. But my point is, uh, the Ford Motor plant employed one hundred thousand people. That that's utterly insane, like literally tens of thousands of people working on one site and thousands and thousands of men literally doing the same job. But that's also like general strike could bring the economy to its knees, you know, because these valuated manufacturers, you know there they if you could if you get a halt production on them, you know, uh, they you nothing, there was no business was being done. You know, it wasn't at all like today. And when you're talking about when you're talking about a true working class where you have you know, people integrated with productive machines, like literally you know, all doing the same job. They become part of that machine and they can they can stop that machine. And like that's why that's also why scab labor became a thing, because you can, if you've got like a if you got like a young man literally with a strong back, if you can physically handle it and endure it psychologically and physically, you can teach any strong young guy to do this job. Like that's part of that's part of what was critical to this paradigm is that we're talking about physically very difficult but unskilled labor. You know, it's basically, you know, it's like a labor army. That's why Spengler talked about how the city is a barracks because urbanization at scale, that's why it doesn't make any sense anymore. And like since the seventies when the federal government stopped bailing out cities, which was a huge deal under the Ford administration, Gerald Ford, like the whole that demand scramble has been to like find a way to like make cities profitable because like they don't make sociological sense, you know, other I mean, I think cities are important for sociological and historical reasons, but they exist. The reason why cities exist as we know them is as worker barracks, you know, and finding a way to make them profitable. When that paradigm went away, it has been a very difficult thing and it's still it's ongoing.
Speaker 1: Something you said there that uh just triggered something right in my brain was about general strikes. And you know, a lot of people will say, oh, the reason why you ship your you ship your manufacturing over to China is because you know, it's cheaper to manufacture there and ship back here than it is to manufacture here. Yeah, you also don't have a chance. There's no chance of having a strike and a shutdown because.
Speaker 3: It's yeah, because that's legal, and you're thrown in jail or you'll be shot. Yeah, exactly, exactly.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, where's sabotage? Right? Like, think about the average forward plant today? How many billions of dollars in humans are in capital? Is there at a Ford plant? You know, every robot's probably twenty five thirty forty thousand dollars or more.
Speaker 3: I have no idea, right, More like I've worked in a machine shop, is my first job, and there was these machines that literally had been made in World War Two that were valued at like seventy five or one hundred thousand dollars. It's insane.
Speaker 2: Yeah, go ahead, And that was a number of years ago, so they're probably even more now. Right. So you talk about an army of labor, Well, armies can go towards the other guy, or they can mutiny. And so like if your workforce mutinies and they destroy a bunch of your styff or sabotage any of yourself, and it doesn't even need to be much right, Like if if one of your lathes is like a tenth degree of a degree out of spec, like every single part it puts out is going to be wrong. And when you have to have tolerances of thousands of an inch in order for something to work, like, think about how crazy it is. It stuck with my friend sand Batch about this, Like if anyone understood what a car is, it's a It's a metal tube filled up with highly explosive, volatile gasoline and you light it on fire and you go down the road at ninety miles an hour, Like like, that's crazy. And in order for that not to like just fall apart or or break, you have to, you know, you have to have very tight tolerances. And we're not talking airplanes, which are even tighter, or you know, anything like that. This is just cars, and they have relatively loose tolerances compared to something like a airplane or let alone anything involving space. So you've got these where everything has to be up to spec.
Speaker 3: I'll also add two talking about the labor situation and the radicalization of the laboring classes, as well as World War One and managing conflict at scale, you know, this kind of thing. Uh, it's like trying to ride some out of control animal, like this idea that every step of the way the stuff can be controlled or that. Uh, there's like discrete kind of temporal snapshots whereby if you're in an executive role, you can somehow put the brakes on things like that. Nonsense, Like these things get out of control rapidly, and trying to trying to bring a labor revolve under control or trying to end they're trying to bring a conflict to you know, to to cease fire, as was the case in like nineteen sixteen, ninety seventeen. That's that's almost impossible, you know, like once these things start, they can't really be stopped. They have to run their course. And I I mean that was the case if you're talking about if you're talking about uh, you know, some some some local lord in the fifteen hundreds, if you're talking about a national state of eighty million people, you know, involved in a war that's rapidly becoming mechanized, you know, where where twenty million men are mobilized fighting it. It's impossible to stop it, you know, And that's why uh, and there were there's in and and the leadership element was uniquely ill suited to do that, you know. I mean the point again again is the reason why h Hitler actually personally hated very few people. I mean, he wouldn't have gotten very far as and he certainly wouldn't become the most single powerful man in the world if he said around hating people. He hated the Kaiser Wilhelm and many many veterans did as they should have because he was a piece of ship, and Holveg was was the real Holveg and Franz Joseph and the Hasbury Empire were like the real heroes the central powers in my opinion. But and both of them understood that if if this war begins, that we won't be able to stop it, you know. I Meanwhile, the Kaiser was carrying on and with he was like some kind of money python character or something. It's like oblivious to these things. I mean, as we're like a lot of his counterparts, to be fair, across the continent. But you know, uh, the German Empire was a mixed system. It was, you know, the Bismarckian system. There was a genuine separation between state and government, but at the end of the day. I mean the Kaiser an ultimate war authority, you know, I mean people, the general staff, the reichs Consler. You know, these these guys had a lot of power, and they had independent power to negotiate within reason. But I mean it was in the hands of the Kaiser, and like, if you got some if you got guys, you know, guys who were born in the mid nineteenth century who have been kind of cloistered within palace walls, like both physically and conceptually, and a modern mechanized war is in their hands.
Speaker 2: Like that.
Speaker 3: That's that's a nightmare, you know, I mean, that's part of it.
Speaker 2: Yeah, we got you, we're talking. Hitler was born in eighteen and Mussolini was eighteen eighty three, I believe, right, So they were young men when like the world had changed in a crazy fashion. But all the guys you'd mentioned, you know, the Kaiser was born in what eighteen fifty three, I woant to say, I can't remember, but you know, like the eighteen fifty Like he was an old man by nineteen fourteen, and he was a literal prince, right, so he's in this He's never had to work in industrial even the kings of France, who you know, quote unquote worked for a living. They were taught a trade as part of their regnal duties, right they were. They were never taught like, okay, be careful, don't stick your finger in this or lose an arm. Like that was never a thing that any of these people ever had to deal with.
Speaker 3: I think Joseph was an exception, and he was he was pussibly elderly by the honest of hostildes. But he Franz Joseph, he'd write a really fast, He slept on a military cot. He like would fore go a luxury. He was a career soldier, like even when he was out of active service, like he'd still like, we're a uniform every day. Like he didn't like having like regal finery. But yeah, go ahead, generally, Yeah, that's he was the exception that proves the rule.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well he's he's uh. There are people who want to canonize him, No one of Catholics particularly, who want to canonize him because he was just such a He tried so hard to stop this, you know, and as you mentioned, like it had a momentum all its own where like no one could stop it. You know, like perhaps in nineteen thirteen, like if all the cousins had met and been like this is insane, Like if they'd gotten together and perhaps done a demonstration like this is what a modern machine gun can do, and like had a bunch of cows in the field or something.
Speaker 3: And that's that's critical too. Like after after Waterloo, there wasn't a real European war, Like there was the there's the Franco Approaching War, which was like a which was like an incredible and that's like we would put the Prussians on the map, and there was there was the Crimea, but the Crimea was like very much restricted to localize theaters. But there you know, there wasn't a real like modern war. There was guys and the guys who'd served the in as mercenaries in the war between the States in America, Like some of them tried to send the alarm bells like look like this is going to be a slaughter. But yeah, they people had no idea what like modern WaRTeK was like because it had been a century since most people have been exposed that kind.
Speaker 1: Of thing, and everything had changed so much too. I mean, yeah, well that's one of the things I wanted to bring up is you go from the Franco Prussian War to World War One, which is less than fifty years and World War One you have planes that are flying around and they're dropping manually dropping bombs out of them, and then just less than twenty years later, the Condor Legion is frigging lighting cities on fire and Spain. I mean, how how do you not how does humanity and people who are of a yeah, high culture thinking, people who are looking towards the eternal and looking towards doing great things. How are they not all over the place in trying to figure out an ideology when you in twenty years you go from oh, here I'm dropping a bomb out of a plane with my hand to I just let garnic on fire.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, and things like and things like things like chemical warfare. I mean, it's not just like poison gas is disgusting and it's it's just like awful to contemplate. That's a that's a terrible way to die. But this idea that you know, I can I can, I can fire poison at you, like well outside of visual range through like indirect fire, you know, and uh, within seconds you'll be like your lungs will shread to pieces and you'll die like choking on those pieces. Or you know, like you'll you'll scratch your you'll you'll you'll scratch some sense of areas your body bloody, because like a blistering agent is is is like tearing your skin apart, you know, like that kind of stuff. It's like something out of like science fiction. That'd be like if guys went to war tomorrow and like the Ivans or like the Koothies have like found a way to like launch like a xeno morse at you that like grab your face and then like pop out of your chest. Like I mean, that's I'm being obtoos, but that's like what it would be like. But people just like what the fuck, you know, like I that I mean not like people were I mean, people are habituated to violence, unfortunately, very much in those days of a non cool like noble sword. But stuff like that is just like the horrors of technology kind of shit, I guess, is my point.
Speaker 2: Like the largest the Grand Army got was like six hundred thousand people, and that was only very briefly, right, and then like World War One, that's not even I mean, that's like casualties for a couple of months.
Speaker 3: You know, Yeah, the burn rate was unbelievable. And well, it's also to some of the some of the exhipgencies that emerge in game theory and like reach their zenith, you know, by the final cycle of the Cold War, where there's conditions of strategic parody and planning for nuclear war fighting. You know, you're like you as commander of a or as part of the command element of strategic nuclear forces, your charge of identifying potential war indicators, like before the enemy has even started to act, arguably before he even understands that conditions are moving towards war, you know, and then you know, you've got to be able to read those indicators and decide whether to like preemptively assault or not. Like stuff like that was though those kinds of variables were already emergent in nineteen fourteen. And that's why I believe I agree with.
Speaker 2: A. J. P.
Speaker 3: Taylor When when the Russian Empire, when the Tsar gave the order to mobilize, Russia had a two phase mobilization paradigm, and once it was implemented, Uh, even if the even even if the Czar or I don't know, if the Russian Imperial Army had a general staff or not, whatever their command element was, even if hear them and put the brakes on mobilization. You know, if if if the German Empire and the Hats were an empire like hadn't assaulted, they would have been dead because they would like roll the dice and been like okay, well we'll not mobilize and kind you know, taking like the tsar it like his word, but it's like if this is a war ruse like we're you know, because you don't have force, even if you have forces in being, and even if you have like a properly trained and outfitted like reserve system of like able bodied men, they're not like sitting around mobilized, you know. So essentially it's the equivalent of like deloping metaphorically speaking like well you're dueling opponent, like it has its weapon trained on you.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: So this head I'm sure people listening are gonna think I'm I'm being punitive and mean to the Russians. I'm not. There's not like a moral component here. I'm saying, like in causal terms, when when the Czar gave the order to mobilize, forces. The die was cast. They couldn't be stopped anymore. When a whole way approached the French at the eleventh hour and begged them to stand down. If they had done that, I think that that would have that would have stayed the hand of the Russians, because uh, then they would have been fighting UH, they would have been fighting both the German Empire and the Habsburgs on like a single front, whereby like the bulk of both forces could be thrown at the Czar's army. But that's that's a bit abstract. But yeah, that that's important to consider man and it plays. It also relates to to like I said, like like situational awareness, particularly as regards UH the window decision temporally, you know, as to responding to UH world market conditions. There's a parallel not just not just a similar not in terms of similarity like structural similarity, but there's a parallel and in terms of causality, you know, between military and geopolitical CRISI and UH and and economic events at scale, you know, and this is UH, these are the things that really created kind of like the late modern state, you know, like the managerial state, if you will, as a, as James Burnham called it. You know, like in some ways we're very fortunate. Man, Like I'm not. I don't want to pontificate or dereal the conversation, but I especially if you're old enough to remember the Cold War. I mean I was like a little kid and like a very young team when the Cold War was going on, but it was just something you lived with. People these days are like, are compared to even forty years ago, or like unbelievably safe. That's why it's bizarre. The act like a bunch of hysterical old women all the time, are scared of everything. It's like, what the fuck you talking about? Like compared to somebody one hundred or fifty or forty years ago, you're like unbelievably safe.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I didn't mean, well, it's like.
Speaker 1: But but it's also like you say, Thomas, the US military is designed just to fight the Cold War. So is our political so is our political thought. That's what we're taught. We're just I mean that our philosophy now is we're just continually fighting the Cold War. Everyone's an enemy, everyone's out to get us. And then it's just come home. And now it's we're fighting the Cold War in our home on our on the home front.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it doesn't make any sense, and you'd think that like again, I you know, the first to admit, first to emphatically state that history doesn't repeat itself. But when you're talking about but I mean, human activity is basically like a closed uh loop. You know, like there's like limited numbers of like outcomes, you know, and there's like there's like there's not like infinite variables like human behavior. Okay, so there's like parallels. So if you're trying to you're trying to like identify if you're trying to like identify potental course of action like in any given like emergent scenario of a political nature, you know, you you do go to the historical record like trying to find parallels. I mean, like obviously particularly on things related to like military questions. The it's really unprecedented for that that level like kind of structural sinility the way like America is, it's like it's like total inability to like adapt after November nineth, nineteen eighty nine, like Bush and Baker were adapting, which is it is fascinating how like the deep state totally and completely sabotaged, like their vision moving forward to globalism. Like I'm not saying you got to think like Bush was like a like Bush for one was like a good guy or something, but surprise, what's that.
Speaker 2: His management at the end of the Cold War, how no one got nuked? Is I mean, like it's it's really truly. Yeah, it's a remarkable uh diplomatic chievements.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the Gulf War coalition that was uh, the Prussians would envy that, like in terms of like how the war was executed, but the way he he corralled literally uh, you know, the the Syrians, the Saudis, he had that he had he had hid the Soviet Union which was its final days then like sign off in the operation, you know, like he had like he had a literal like army of the nations like arrayed against Sadam. That's that's completely insane. Like the guy was like a historical giant of a US president in post war terms. Like even if you don't like him, like some guy the other day in the Internet was like, you know Bush forty one was he was what a gray man? Idiots, I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about? Like that, that's so like delusional, but but no, but the the total inability of the deep state to manage like the post Cold War environment, and it shows you like how like the rot was deep. Like even people this idea that like the Reagan era was like really based and the government related shipped together. And don't get me wrong, that cadre that that filled out the Bush forty one administration, like James Baker, Casser Weinberger, Laurence Evelberger, like a bunch of these guys, Like those guys were like very serious guys, especially Baker. Baker's somebody I really admire, Okay, but uh, the wider kind of uh national security apparatus, it was a bunch of goofs and and idiots, you know, like I mean, people who just couldn't handle you know, the the changing of the guard figuratively and literally. And and then they didn't want the Cold War to end because like they they were it was it was it was like basically like a con to them. It was just like a way of like you know, being able to kind of live off the public coffers and profit by the ongoing threat of h.
Speaker 2: Of Don of war, Don Rumsfeld and Dick Cheney just yeah, guys like that exactly. They just treated the being higher thing like this existential struggle. And I'm I'm just old enough to remember like the Cold War when it was serious and I grew up next to, you know, a military base on the West coast, and so there were times when I was a kid where like you know, the f sixteens would come screaming, you know, off their off their base and like you know, you knew some serious ship was going down.
Speaker 3: Or like when I was in elementary school, we'd still we'd have they called them by then, emergency drills, like euphemistically, you know, like we'd have to we'd have to go to dates, like the bell would ring like three times over and over again, and we'd have to like go single file to the lower level. And then you'd like we're like that was was structure, the reasoning being like it was structurally more robust, I guess, And like every classroom had like a number that was posted where like you'd have to and like they for you like a symbol and then like you get down on your hands and knees and you duck and cover and like put your head like against the wall and we have to hold a position for thirty seconds. It was, oh, this is the emergency, driel Yeah, well the only emergency you do that in is nuclear war, okay, And so this, uh, I felt like slapping people. I mean even not just not just I get kids a pass like young people, I mean people fuckers like my age and older. Like when the COVID thing was everything, We've never faced a threat like this. I'm like, what the fuck are you talking about? Are you insane? You know, like I, I and every other kid in America grew up with the reality you might become counter value attrician, you know. I mean, like it was the seasonal flu is like an existential menace, unlike anything really like it's but that's that's a digression.
Speaker 2: Well it is I think a good illustration of just how fundamentally unserious are our elite have become, Right, Like I've talked about on Peacha before and everyone should check out, like his series is Doctor Johnson on Twitter years together. But like, fundamentally, this whole Ukraine thing is just because like a bunch of American neocons are still salty about the Hammannitsky program program from sixteen forty eight. I mean, That's that's why the war in Ukraine is a thing, right.
Speaker 3: And I mean the tribe absolutely hates Russia. Like the degree to which they hate Russia like can't be overstated, like just anecdotally. I kind of like Ralph Bakshi, even though he's like a huge fucking Jew, like you know, the animator. He made this really interesting movie called American Pop, and I really like that movie, and it's basically about this family. It follows these four generations of these guys. Like one of them is like this vaudeville performer, Like one of them is just like piano prodigy gets killed in World War two. One of them is like this songwriter's kind of like a cross between like Louied and did Ramone who becomes like this huge heroin addict and his son then becomes this like like uh, this like huge rock star, you know, like in the nineteen eighties. It's it's a cool movie, but it opens up where the Cossacks are like programming like the Russian Jews, because like even Ba actually used like this like New York City guy. He's like, oh, you know, the Russians are like you know, they're doesn't have the Semitic bastards like that, that's literally like their number one enemy. They fucking hate the Russians and the Russians have no love for them. But the Ukraine Wars complicated, it's it's in large measure where it was returning the serve for the Russians and Assad's forces, uh, levying a huge defeat against id F and there and their tech fery proxies in Syria. Yeah, yeah, but I mean it so yeah, like anybody, anybody doesn't understand like the dynamic between the Russians and the Jews as of people, like it's not in the game, right, Yeah, absolutely.
Speaker 2: But but we're you know, we're dealing with right, both both world wars start over like border disputes in Eastern Europe that heavily involved Jews, right, and we're supposed to just sit here and like be like this is fine and and get more involved in like wait a minute, didn't World War One start over a border dispute with Slavs?
Speaker 3: And well, just this idea too, I mean, just like the monumental ignorance like it made the point of people before, you know, like the American left, like guys like Peter Arnett and and the like, and in media especially. I mean, I thought those guys were terrible people, but there was like a consistency to them, and you know they they there there, there wasn't internal logic to like their perspective like the American left now like they want to like they they're basic a chewleading section for uh, for like the warfare state. Like it's bizarre. These people are totally illerate, you know, like uh like if the uh if you know, it's like that scene in the movie Caligula, which is probably apocryphal, where it's like Caligula he he orders the roleman Allegiance to like assault the seed, to like conquer like Poseidon's kingdom or like Neptune, I guess his kingdom. Okay, Like if Joe Biden had like ordered like the US Marines wottack the Atlantic Ocean, like these fagats would have been like, yeah, we hate the Atlantic Ocean. They're like racist and stuff like like they're they're literally retarded, you know, like they they couldn't find Ukraine on a map, but they you know, it's like if you're gonna pretend to like care about some other country, Ukraine is literally it's it's a failed state in order of Somalia, like run by a literal like homicidal criminal mafia. It's like sitting around saying you love like Edia means Uganda, Like you know, it's like you really you love Ukraine, like you think like the Zelenski mafia is awesome, and it's like your idea of like a good government that then needs to be defended, like it's you can't, you can't make this ship off. These people are they're literally insane and they're literally retarded.
Speaker 2: Well, and I mean, of course you're right, but this this notion that like individual rights or that a society where you're like weird devotion to transsexualism as a religious value, absolute personal autonomy to the point of of you know, like shedding male and female and you know, total liberation from any kind of that that's possible in any kind of society that actually functions, right. You know, these people will talk about like, well, you're a gender fascist, but because I think boys are boys and girls are girls, Like if if egalitarian rousey and liberalism leads you to the point where you think, like cross dressing is a major political issue as opposed to like a very weird, very niche fetish that should be you.
Speaker 3: Know, yeah, that's why you're like people I make that point of feel all the time. It's like, don't. It's like what the fuck you're doing, Like arguing with like sexual paraphilias. It's like there's all these people are insane, and those times that aren't insane, it's like they're they're basically like they're a making fun of you, and there be like running up you sabotage. You don't like engage people who like say crazy things. That's like arguing with some hobo on the subway with like shit in his pants, you know, like you don't. It's like I'm not gonna argue with these fucking people. You're like not just because I don't argue with my people's enemies. But it's like, yeah, it's like you just said, it's like if you're if if if what you believe is politics is like talking about like parrot sexual paraphilias, like uh, like I you know, traditionally like the remedy that would would would be a heavy shot.
Speaker 2: Right and with good reason, right, like and this is this is why, this is why like you've seen.
Speaker 3: Yeah, we're I'm not going to advocate murdering people, but I'm also not going to argue with them and pretend like they have some position that deserves being heard.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm just enough younger than you. I think that like everyone, like I'm in my mid forties, so everyone younger than me, like has no coherent memory of like a coherent society. And why they're constantly talking about fascism and why the research engine interest today. And I think one of the great services you provide, Thomas, and I kudos and plaudits for this. You know, in the dark years in the seventies, eighties and nineties, when all the men who'd actually been there were dying of old age and they're or a few people like yourself, Mark Webber, a couple others who kept the light alive. Around twenty thirteen or so, it was the twenty twelve election where you know, you had like literally movie star, a handsome like Graying Temple's Mitt Romney, right, like you know, he's like the central casting Republican.
Speaker 3: No, yeah, he had great here, yeah, you know, like you know, well yeah.
Speaker 2: Right, but but you know, Conservatism like they saw that like it had failed, like like we lost to Obama again. You know, like this guy obvious lightweight, probably a homosexual, like yeah, just an empty suit. And you know the O eight crisis he'd done nothing about, you know, done nothing with that, and you just give a tool of the banks.
Speaker 3: And it was just also like this random guy like it didn't his cannas, he didn't make any sense. It's like if you were going to like if you're gonna take I'm dating myself as reference. But people remember J. C. Watts. He was this He was a Canadian football league jock, and he was kind of the Republican's token like black guy. He was just kind of like slick black dude who always like wore really nice suits, and he came up as kind of carnye you know, like oh I'm J. C.
Speaker 2: Watts.
Speaker 3: I'm like I'm like I'm like hands on him in like Hollywood terms, like polite black man. It's like, okay, if're gonna draft a guy like that and like make him and like install him as president, like okay, get it, or if you're gonna draft some like Spanish guy is like you know, this is like mister immigrant, like Spanish guy who like bootstrapped himself into success and like basically make his candidacy like a reality TV show. How are fake?
Speaker 2: That was?
Speaker 3: It's like, okay, get that. It's like Obama. It's like, here's this random guy who's like from Hawaii. You know, we're gonna pretend he's from Chicago, and then we're gonna pretend he's black. Like the whole thing was like very random, straight and pretend he's right. Like yeah, but it made but it's like why. It's like, why are you gonna pretend he's black? Like why if you're gonna like, yeah, it's like either draft an actual black guy or make the narrative. He's just like, say, it's another world colored person. Like why it made no fucking sense. And that's also why the guy's like totally forgotten now because they had no context. You know.
Speaker 2: It's yeah, he has he has CIA connections. That's why they ended up. But anyway, the thing that thing to think about, right is and this is where I came in. I came in and came into the movement about twenty years ago and after the failure of the Ron Paul Revolution, and you know, you really only are given these three alternatives, right, how do you deal with this? Mass society where millions of people are you know, turning wrenches in a car factory, or millions of people are you know, driving to and from work every day. Millions of people are you know, logging into the computers. Millions of people are doing all these things, and you know, the coherent alternatives are like capitalism as we know it, which is which has failed people my age and younger, like spectacularly. They can't afford houses, they can't get married, they can't save, they can't they can't afford to live anywhere safe. They have to live in vans, like you know, that was a joke when we were a kid, you know, Chris Frowley and then you live in a right, Yeah, well now that's like that's like aspirational, like oh you live in a really nice van down by the river. You know, Like wait a second, Like when I was a kid, this was like not a good thing, and now like it's all that you know, younger like older zoolers younger but literis can afford.
Speaker 3: And so it's going on for a minute. I mean absolutely right when I was uh, when I was home was I mean like much of that was like my own fault. I'm not not saying that like conditions like mac or economic conditions made me homeless, but I'd meet like other homeless people and a lot of them were, Yeah, they were like young guys and girls where they couldn't they literally couldn't afford rent or whatever or like I'm certainly not a mortgage, and they had like fucked up parents who basically threw them out. They were like or were like shitheads who like wouldn't let them stay with them while they got on their feet, and it was like eye opening. I'm like, wow, that's terrible, but uh right, I'm gonna I'm gonna raise up and I'm gonna I don't want to be abrupt, but I figure I've been going for an hour and I'm still kind of not feeling great. We can take this up again sometime and in the next few days or like in a week, if you guys want to make this. And I'm going thin, I think, I think.
Speaker 2: It's been really great. But I just and I'm happy to hear to listen to you talk anytime, but I think it's important for the listener to realize, like, you know, there's a reason like hardcore Bolsheviks. After the two thousand and eight crisis, like did the Occupy Wall Street thing and then it failed because they were obsessioned with like DEI stuff. And why the resurgence of influence, our interest in in you know, fascist alternatives. Why why there's a bunch of guys who are thirty years old and who Stan Hitler is Because you've seen the same kind of conditions that you know created the revolution in the first place in Wymar, Like you know, there's hyperinflation and trainees and like Jews are in charge.
Speaker 3: And like, no, I think young people are awesome, Like not just because I mean, young people are the future. I mean that's who we should be focused on anyway. But young guys and girls generally, they're shit together. That's why I like, I don't like when people trash zoomers because I mean, that's that's stupid anyway, and like a shitty way to be. But zoomers have a lot of they got a lot of uh dynamic energy and and even like a lot of the zoomers on the left, Like I was talking to some of these kids that I ran across at the at the DNC protest and like other places, and like a lot of them uh they're kind of naive and in terms of their utopian concepts, but a lot of them are are kind of they read you guys like a manual Vollerstein and they read uh like they read serious left wing stuff and they realize that, they realize that like pro regime like perverts, like our pieces of shit and like they're their enemy.
Speaker 2: Yeah them.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm not saying it's great if kids read Marks and Lenin, but I they're at least that's serious stuff. It's not it's not it's not like regime pornography and like bougie fucking garbage.
Speaker 2: No, that's true. And I was talking with a friend today, like the most depressed people in the world right now and for probably the last fifty years at least, have been like indigenous Christians in Israel, in West Bank and Gaza, Palestine. Yeah, and like to give those guys in the left at least credit, they're they're at least serious about like these people are oppressed and they're being murdered by the thousands by this regime. They might call a fascists, I might call it. And there's some truth that because Jabatanski was a fascist. Right Lil Coup found of the Lil Coup Party, Like it's basically just stole Stoll Mussolini's notes and so.
Speaker 3: We know leecudism is like it's like a prestiche of of of of all kinds of things that don't really make sense and in the context is implemented. But yeah, it's no, there's uh, these are these are amazing times and and things are incredibly I'm incredibly optimistic. And anybody who's not doesn't anybody's not said they're like, uh, addicted to their own addicted to like the stink of their own failure and misery, or they're just like not engaged with you know, what's what's happening around them.
Speaker 1: No, I think a lot of yeah, i'll help us, I'll help us close out here. I think I think just a lot of people too are their whole stick is nothing is going to ever get better, and that's and they're just selling it and the other monetizing that. So all right, let me let you guys, Let me let you guys get out of here. Thomas, two plugs and then d you can promote whatever you want.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the best place to find me is on my substick. That's where all kinds of good stuff happens. It's a real Thomas seven seven seven. That's substick dot com. That's I mean, that's the place to go. You can find everything I do there, just hyperlinks and stuff to what else they do. My social media is all is at Capital R E A L underscore number seven h O M A S H seven seven seven And yeah, well we well we convene wherever you guys want and just give me a couple of times.
Speaker 2: Notice cool, d you got something, thank you for uh yeah, thanks for having me. Pete. I just have you know, the fundamental principle on substack Fundamental Principles dot substack dot com and uh you know dumb Road of FP podcast at dutgun road dot com. So people are interested in my religious project, that's what there you can find me. And then of course you know, I'm privileged to be here once a month with Pete with the Hot Crime Syndicate, So please give that a listen and I'll do my standard design off of like you know, go to Freeman and on the wall slash support kick Pete a few bucks. It's you know, he does so much work behind the scenes, folks, like he helps so many people, you know, not just me, not just Thomas, but but dozens of people all the time. And so please support the people that don't lie to you. You know, all of us work pretty hard at this and you know, a couple of bucks if you can spare it helps a lot. So thank you.
Speaker 1: All right, thanks lot, guys, have a good night. I want to welcome everyone back to the Peking Jona Show. So the interesting thing about this episode is this episode is a year late. We had this episode planned for July thirteenth of last year, and then something really weird happened in Pennsylvania, Butler, Pennsylvania, and we ended up talking about that, and well, what better time than on the year anniversary to revisit the subject of the infrastructure of the NSDAP and Germany of nineteen thirty of the nineteen thirties, and yeah, especially as our infrastructure is crumbling around us. So, Thomas, how are you doing today?
Speaker 3: Yeah, I'm doing pretty well. Man. Thanks for including me.
Speaker 1: Coolde, how are you?
Speaker 2: I'm great, man. It's always a pleasure to beyond with you, and always a pleasure to beyond with Tom. I've learned with some guys. Man, the college classes every single one of your guys, the series or a series of college lectures. It really is fantastic.
Speaker 3: And that's a great problem. And thank you.
Speaker 1: See this is this is your subject, man, this is your idea. I'm just getting interject to ask questions. Why don't you take off and go where you want to go?
Speaker 2: All right, well, I'll try to try to keep the autism to a minimum here. But just as a brief aside, I'll give you a brief sketch. The road network in Europe wasn't as good as it was in the time of the Five Good Emperors again until like the late nineteenth century and McAdam invented his mcadamization asphalt paving process. And I want to say, like eighteen thirty. So a man like a road network where nothing is paved or hardly anything is paved, and only like cities might have cobblestones, and maybe maybe maybe like major highways between say like Rome and Ostia might be paved. But that's not normal now. I mean, like you can get like lightly laden carts and stuff, you know, to and front places, but really like in order to keep the road from training into like a mud bog, you gotta pave it to keep the water off. And the most efficient way to transport to anything is of course via water, which is why Germany is richer than Italy, because Italy has one real river valley, the po in the north and it and it outflows into Venice, which is you know, a decent port only because of the heroic efforts of the Venetians themselves. Right, it's normally very swampy and not a difficult or a very difficult place to make it a living. Only the heroic efforts of the Venetians have made it someplace prosperous and liveable. And you know, France has got six huge river valleys. Basically, nowhere in the UK or nowhere in England itself is more than twenty five miles from water from from like a port that'll get to get to water. So that's why those two countries were in Germany were the most prosperous countries in Europe. You know, Spain only has the Ebro. So in a world where like heavy transport has to be done via water basically because the roads aren't up to it, Like how do you develop internally? Right, in Germany, it'd only been united since what eighteen seventy one, was that I want to say seventy nine, right, okay, eighteen seven, So like like four years after uncle is born, is you know, like you know is or four years before? Right?
Speaker 3: Like this is not all right?
Speaker 2: I'm sorry I was thinking Musolini? Right? So yeah, So you know Musolini's born in eighteen eighty three, right, he's only thirteen years before is when Italy was was was again a whole political entity. And you know Hitler was only like ten years before Hitler was born was when Germany became a whole nation again. So you have these what had been you know, how do you how do you integrate like the Kingdom of the Two Sicilies road network into the Papal States road network, into the City states and the North road network. You know, do you have the same standards in Bavaria and Pomerania? How does that work? So you've got this huge coordination problem that takes forever to figure out. And at least in the Holy Roman Empire, a big part of what made like little baronies economically viable was their traditional right to tax. So you'd have these locks all along this river network in Germany where you know, this barren of this one little spot would charge a toll. There's this massive increase in internal costs, you know, just shipping something down the rhine, there'd be a stop here, and a stop here and a stop here. So improving the transportation network and essentially internal free trade right like what List says, right, internally free trade and development allows you to greatly decrease your transportation costs, your friction right and allows you to ship things over land between rail which is ten times more efficient than roads. That's why the nineteenth century was the century of just railroad mania, right the United States, Germany, France, the UK, all over the place. Rail was the name of the game. But that rail network that built out of the rail network allowed you to build out the road network because your transportation costs for things like I don't know, gravel all of a sudden drop by fifty sixty seventy eighty percent when you can throw it on a train, and just.
Speaker 3: As the quick aside.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: One of the things that the British wanted to do when they when they roprat about purposes, won the Scramble for Africa. They wanted to build a railroad that started in North Africa and ended at the cap. So basically, like they wanted to have like a trans Siberian railroad that like spanned Africa, which is totally insane, but it would have been it probably would have been viable, man, if they could have held it, you know, and if they hadn't detonated their own orcus. Yeah, go ahead, I'm sorry.
Speaker 2: Well, and that's actually part of the you bring it up. But like there was a conflict with the Portuguese because the Portuguese had Angola and Mozambique, right, and they wanted it. They wanted a trans African railway to control their they're holdings on the east and west coast and the British one of theirs going north south. And they almost got it. I mean, I can't remember they actually finished the African railroad.
Speaker 3: Or not, but yeah, that was that was Cecil Roads big. That was his big ambition, you know. And in some ways Roads Roads kinda reminds me of Blackjack Pershing in some ways, I mean, I I think, I mean, obviously roads is more roads at a certain time. If he was one of these he was one of these kinds of imperialist characters that came up through the Crown charter system of wealth management and adventurism. I mean, person was very much you know, like kind of a a logistics and engineering genius and a very effective combat commander. But yeah, these guys are really extraordinary in terms of their in terms of their intellect.
Speaker 2: Well, and that that leads us to if he hadn't had died in an untimely fashion. I don't know what your personal opinion of Fritz tot is, Thomas, but I am a massive admirer of total personally.
Speaker 3: Doctor and he and Helmar Shocked. Helmar Shocked is a reason why the UK delegation to the Internetional Military Treatbunal basically intervened and said, you know, you're you're gonna cut this man loose because we need him. You know, Toad was much more a patriot than Shocked was. But Toad and Helmer Shocked were responsible for the uh, the economy of the German Reich becoming what it was, and in terms of such that such that centrally planned efforts. I mean, all banking systems are gonna be somewhat centralized, Okay, I mean like that that's not an ethical question, it's a it's just reality. But yeah, I think they're they're they're both personages who are essential understanding the uh the economics of the German Reich. And they were both you know, towering intellects and in different aspects of macroeconomic praxie definitely.
Speaker 2: So for those of you who don't know, doctor Fritz Tote was the head of organization Tote, which was the police Thomas correct my pronunciation because I'm terribout this sort of thing. And he was succeeded by Albert Speer, who is the guy who uh designed the Volkshall but ultimately turned trader and after the war and and a low opinion of that anyway, doctor Tote goes to uh, you know technically University of Munich and gets gets a pH d in uh civil engineering on on effectively paving roads. And he is the one who's responsible for the audubon for the Atlantic Wall from for for honestly most of you know, the Third Reich's construction projects. He was the inspector. Jennifer watered End is the right a minister for armaments munitions.
Speaker 3: I mean, yeah, that was the key. That's what I mean. The key really played was as armaments minister, you know, in terms of the war effort and and some of these projects that were essential to national defense. To be clear about the Autobon too, this kind of mass highway system I raised Pershing because you know, Pershing was Eisenhower was a disciple of Pershing, and that's basically where he inherited the idea for what became the interstate system, and like a mass highway system, among other things, on a continent sized scale, you needed to be able to deploy forces and being an event of general war, and that was one of the reasons for the you know, the Eisenhower Expressway system. You know, it's that you can deploy east and west rapidly. And the Autobon obviously when Rice Commissary at Moscow then was realized, you know it had the Soviet Union been defeated and assimilated into the Greater German Reich, you know, the the the Autobahn was going to go from Spain to the Earls.
Speaker 2: You know, probably even by call really, I mean, why not? Why not? No? I think it's it's important to realize that, like the the US interstate system is directly Eisenhower got to Europe, got to Germany and was like, wow, these roads are fantastic and basically just stole the plans.
Speaker 3: And the.
Speaker 2: Early the early days of World War One, with all the mobilizations and all the difficulties and the logistical problems right of feeding people were so ingrained in the German people that they just didn't want that sort of thing to happen again. And by building this network of really good highways, you could distribute the food. You know, if one section is bombed out, you could rebuild that and have and route the food around. So the problem with the rail is it's way more efficient in terms of how much energies needed to move you know, a ton of stuff from point A to point B, but you messed that one switching yard or that one track up, and you know the line is cut. Whereas a road.
Speaker 3: Compatibility too of the rail gauge and stuff causes issues. I just wanted to see you real quick too. I've got almost nothing nice to say as much Spear, but some of his design concepts, I think we're pretty brilliant. And one of the things he insisted upon and that the Fear very much approved of locally. Spears said that, you know, we need to source materials locally as much as possible in building the Autobond, you know, so we need to incorporate natural features into things like bridges, so you know, like in a section of the Autobond that you know, like stretches through the Ryan Land or whatever is, you know, gonna gonna reflect the natural environment there and like the local ecology, you know, like ditto for you know, East Prussia and what have you, and a lot of these this had really great optics, you know, and that that can't really as an imperative priority to the German roy get you know, the highest levels that can't be over sedated. I mean, Hitler was an artist. That's one of the things he had in common with Spear. I mean, you know, Hitler's primary interest was architecture and things, you know, in Spear obviously was kind of a pure architect. I mean he had he had keep I mean I stipulated, he had capabilities you know that were remarkable.
Speaker 2: As an architect, he was a genius.
Speaker 3: Yeah. Yeah.
Speaker 2: As a political soldier, he left a fair even.
Speaker 3: It's a cynic. I mean I think he Spears the kind of guy who you know, he he finds a way to win, insinuate himself around powerful men and impressed them, and he doesn't care about the politics, and he will do it about face as soon as it becomes expedient to do.
Speaker 2: So, you know which, which, Yeah, so doctor Tutt, right, he dies in a plane crash. He himself won the Iron Cross under the German Empire in the First World War. So, but the internal road network of Germany, I mean they're still using the same autobahn that Fritz Todt built in like nineteen thirty eight, right, And not only was it a massive internal improvement project, but it's one of the ways that you know that the Reike was able to to kill unemployment in the Reike was just they didn't have trucks, you know. I mean the SS was invading Germany, or not invading Germany, invading invading Russia with mules and stuff because they didn't have enough trucks, well, because they didn't have the earth moving equipment. Because they didn't have enough trucks. A lot of this construction got done by hand, right, and you had large gangs of laborers that were relatively low skilled, but they get told like dig this out till it you know this, this slope matches here, and you could you can have lots of guys using picks and shovels and stuff, and you can build this road network internally. That enabled you know, the Germans to shift entire divisions from east to west relatively quickly. And in terms of you know, building the German economy, right, if you're if you're shipping costs go down by I saw something by the time they were done taking something from the port at Hamburg to Munich, the cost to drop by like something like twenty five percent. I want to say, but that that could just be so that's tickling the back of my brain. But if you're if your costs going from Hamburg to Munic go that far down, right, that's that's obviously a massive Just go to the internal economy, right, there's gonna be more jobs once you're if you're no longer working on like the Tuck Gang, right, or you maybe you take those construction skills you learned building they the uh building the roads to other projects, which is what how they ended up with the Atlantic Wall and you know like the Channel Islands forts and all of these other Internet line Yeah, the six Freed line right like much later. Yeah, but right, you have all these experienced personnel and you know, before they call we were talking right the notion that like, oh you know, it's socialism. They're they're using the government to build all these projects. Does anybody really think that like a Bechtel or a Conico Phillips or a GM or really a private company.
Speaker 3: Let's also the whole point. I mean, the reason why, the reason why the one thing that the Warsaw Pact excel at was in military hardware, you know, and things like space fearing vehicles is because obviously, like the spontaneous ordering of the price mechanism isn't essential to like building a good tank, and you don't require I mean, I don't even know what those inputs would be. Like we're gonna, you know, we're gon, we're gonna but we're gonna accept bids on who can like build the best auto bond, and then we're gonna take a hands off approach however they want to devise it. I mean, like, I yeah, that doesn't make any sense. And all uh, all capitalism and the industrial era is state capitalism. So yeah, it's neither here nor there to suggest that there's this like public private distinction. We're talking about fixed capital definitely.
Speaker 2: I think that as you built, you can completely crazy. There is no such thing as like particularly things like roads or canals or anything like that, right, Like the notion that like, oh, this is a private enterprise, Like.
Speaker 3: No, it's not, it's not.
Speaker 2: It's one of those things that the libertarians get completely, completely wrong. The free market is going to build you know, this, this highway system. Something you talked about earlier, Thomas, is the aesthetics. Right. I have a quote from from Hitler somewhere from I think it's from the book Hitler's Engineers, But he said, you know, our roads have to be beautiful and as they reflect us as a people. And I'm paraphrasing here, the the Autobahn as envisioned by Hitler and Tote reflects that German artistic soul that's very ordered but also has this kind of longing for beautiful things and harmony. Yeah. Yeah, but the interstate highway system in America, particularly as you get west of the Mississippi, is the most brutal, utilitarian like just like massive project you've ever seen in your life, right, And.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, we're out ninety four through town is not beautiful.
Speaker 2: Right, Well, And the reason it's not right is because the Reich was using mostly hand labor and what what lecurists. Explosives they did have had to be saved either for wartime or for something where like you're a whole a tunnel or something right, or clearing canal. So they just didn't have the you know, the massive amount of explosive and the personnel to use it. It just willing nearly the way.
Speaker 3: They're really fancyated me. There's this book called Hitler in the Power of Aesthetics by this guy named Frederick Spots and Spear designed and built a lot of these projects with an eye for what was called ruined value, you know, and that's that's why the Germans had certain ideas about you know, discrete building materials like feral concrete, because the ethos was, we've got to think about three thousand years from now, you know, we we've got we've got to have our great works leave ruins, you know, like that of the Valley the Kings in Cairo, or like the Parthenon, or like the Aliseum. You know, this is a deliberately historical enterprise that spams millennium, you know, and that's that underlies you know, very much like the ethos of the right, and I find that very compellent.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it does. And just to give you an idea of why that's actually better to elaborate here for a second. So the United States after nineteen forty seven, right has effectively what is unlimited manpower, unlimited expertise, unlimited resources. And so they build out the federal highway system and they just make it straight because that's the most efficient. And if there's a little hill in the way, they'll just throw a bunch of dynamite. They've got a bunch of guys who did demo.
Speaker 3: In the war.
Speaker 2: They can absolutely, you know, just just blast. So you'll have, you know, sections of road in the United States that are five, ten, fifteen, twenty miles long, just in a straight line. And as you're driving across like North Dakota, dear listener, no offense intended to any of our listeners in North Dakota, it gets really hard to pay attention when you're like just going twenty miles straight, right, even at eighty.
Speaker 3: Miles tailored for a highway hypnosis exactly right.
Speaker 2: So, because the Germans didn't have all that access to easy blasting paths, they had to, you know, roads have to follow the path that is most flat relatively speaking. And so if you've got to go like and make a slight curve to the left or you know, gently kind of rise and follow the terrain a little bit more, that's actually makes a better drive. You don't you don't do things like fall asleep the way you can, like you know, if you're driving from I ninety from Liken to you know, Seattle, right, there's places where you're just gonna fall asleep because there's nothing.
Speaker 3: We realized too, Like if you like automobiles, and you know, I always I mean I don't drive these days, but you know I was really like I always really like driving in cars and stuff when I was young, you know, like driving them and working on them and the you know, the all these Carol Shelby designs, you know that were Grand Touring designated vehicles, you know, like a touring vehicle. I realized, like Ford and all kinds of other American companies took on that designation. But it doesn't make any sense in America. Maybe it doesn't like Redwood Country somewhat, but you know, driving driving a Porsche like around these like winding roads through Bavaria, like through the elks. You know, it's a totally different experience.
Speaker 2: Right, Yeah, and like like the only places in America where like a GT type car makes sense is like on the Pacific Coast Highway or something like that.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and then yeah, and I've driven not just one O one, but I've driven these mountain roads through like Oregon, you know, which are like incredible. So then to know me wrong, like America and being at the wheel of a you know, like a like a comfortable like big block you know, Cadillac or something is uh it's dope, but uh it but it's not at all the same thing as you know, the the European experience. And even there's ah this footage like over Salzburg, you know, eagles nests and stuff. You know, like that's a perfect example, and there's uh, there's footage of uh what amounts to you know, the kind of work what became kind of the war console vud Browschich was had been sacked. But this just had to be like at the latest like great early ninety forty two, you know, like convening it over Salzburg and you see like these uh you know, you see these like stately vehicles like pulling off and it just looks like an incredible drive, Like looks like something from another planet or something.
Speaker 2: Oh yeah, could you can you even imagine like in a like the Mercedes s K and you're driving from Frankfort am Main up to Vienna and like one of those bad boys, you know, that just the just the aesthetic experience. But because because they didn't have that ability to just blast straight through right, the road actually doesn't do the role road his notices thing where you're gonna fall asleep because there's just nothing to do and nothing to I've driven through like South Dakota, and you know, like you gotta have you gotta have somebody like sitting with you to like punch you in the arm so that you don't end up driving off the road.
Speaker 3: You know, No, it's crazy, you know. I take the greyund so much. I see a lot of like American highways, you know, and uh yeah, they're very flat. It's crazy too when you get out west, like the hills, the foothills and some of the smaller mountains, they just like I asked, these huge tunnels through them and when as a little kid, that really like blowing me out because they don't have that here in Chicago, but I'd be out in California and it's like, yeah, you're just like driving through this like mountain tunnel for like freaking you know.
Speaker 2: Like yeah, or you know, driving through this tunnel in the Rockies right that that is two miles long, you know. But but that's that's something that is I think bye. By caring about the aesthetics, by making sure that everyone had to have something beautiful to be able to look at something that they could be proud of, it really uh you know, you can not only not only people more likely to maintain it, but it ultimately ends up being easier to maintain because you're not fighting nature all the time. You know, you can drive nature out with the pitchfork because the saying goes, but it always comes back. So how do you if the ah, If the road itself like is part of the nature, it's not as difficult to a constantly be fighting nature to get the road accomplished.
Speaker 3: Oh yeah, yeah, I mean I'm.
Speaker 2: Expressing myself poorly because I'm retarded. But and and by making that something that is the most important thing as you're doing it, do those beautiful roads not only become more likely to be maintained and more likely to function longer. They they also become an advertisement. And this is this is this is why I mean all only this is this is why the right got to be destroyed. Right, Is that just allowing them to be free was was an advertisement against a capitalist system?
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, totally. It was a totally different ethos on potentialities, and it transcended conventional politics, you know, I mean and like like in some ways, like the Schnalinists did too. And I mean, I think Soviet cosmism is sort of a callback to that sort of transcendental mysticism of of Byzantium stuff. But no, I mean, but that that was somewhat incidental, obviously, and it was the result of a dialectical process that very much sort of deviated from the core ethos of Marcist Leninism. But no, the something that the fascists, the National Socialist access Europe was disposed towards as an essential aspect of the politics of the era, and specifically the revolutionary mandate that they were abiding, was you know, something that was epochal in nature and purely historical almost and was you know, partook of the highest possible forms of human action and cultural productivity absolutely well that.
Speaker 2: I think that something else that needs to be I think I've talked about this, Like the entire world changed like in you know, in the realm of like commtists, right like after the period of five good Emperors, you know, Marcus Aurelius. Even then most of the population was agricultural peasants. And you could take an agricultural peasant from the time of Marcus Aurelius, and there's been some very very good alternative history time you know, time travel type stuff, like you could take someone like that and take them to the world of say, I don't know what point the break would be, like the eighteen sixties, and aside from like firearms, like most of everything is like readily apparent. And still even in the eighteen sixties of the war between the States, most of the people in the world are agricultural peasants. But you know, in the Psalm in nineteen nineteen fifteen and the you know Waterloo in eighteen fifteen, like the world changed so completely in that one hundred years that nothing was the same afterwards. And the National Socialists, the fascist whatever like that, that organization, those that aesthetic idea like those were the of the three choices or three ways to confront that massive change. Where there was Bolsheviks, there is judaeo Masonic capitalism, and then there was this this national you know, organic aesthetic romantic nationalism. I don't know how else to describe it. But of all those three, no one is going to care about. Like if you know, the United States government falls apart, no one's gonna care about like I ninety one hundred dollars.
Speaker 3: Or or yeah, exactly, or like some morandom federal building, you know, downtown. The a film that I like, you know, this seems crazy now, but HBO actually used to make really good original movies, Like they made this film about Andrei Chikatola, the Soviet serial killer, called Citizen X, with don On Sutherland in this. Yeah. Still, they made did this biopic of Stalin and Robert Duvall. They did a film version of Fatherland, the alternative history counterfectual, where the German Reich is victorious in World War Two, and uh, you know there's in the film it's uh the German Reichs preparing for Hitler's seventy fifth birthday celebrations. Joe Kennedy is the President Joe Kennedy is trying to end the Cold War that exists between America and the Reich. But it opens in the year ninety sixty four, and this American delegation is touring Berlin, which is now, you know, the European like the capital of nation Europa called Germania, and it's it's a combination of early CGI and Matt paintings, but it looks really cool. And the centerpiece is the Folkshall, which would have held one hundred and eighty thousand people. Hitler would have been able to access it from what would have been the Fure's Palace by way of an underground access road and he would emerge by elevator behind the podium. And the folks Hall would have been so massive that it would have had its own weather inside. The clouds would have formed, and it speculated that it would have occasionally rained within the dome like stuff like that.
Speaker 2: Is the best thing Amazon has ever done is they did the Philip K. Dick Man in a High Castle. Right.
Speaker 3: Yeah, the show is silly, even the optics are brilliant.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like I've appropriated the flag that they utilize for some of my own purposes because it's that good.
Speaker 2: Oh, the aesthetics were on point. But to give you just a here's here's a quote from that the book I mentioned Hitler's. Hitler's engineers Fritz Todd and Albert Spear, master builders of the third Reich Todt started developing detailed plans in July nineteen thirty three, keeping Hitler clostly apprested the developments and then inner quote. Although the entire road plan was Hitler's, and although he took the first step in the organization of the plan, he allowed the General Inspector and his staff that is tout to make all decisions. He considered a good policy to be in agreement with those in daily contact with the problems of highway construction. He did, however, offer suggestions when the problems were brought to him. The bridge simbolized. As approach to construction, he was concerned with beauty and appearance, but the primary goal is durability, as he has often stated, quote, we must build. What we build must stand long after we're no longer here unquote. So you know, do you build a society that is concerned with the future and with esthetics, and you know, Tucker Carlson has talked about this a little bit, like, but but the people who build ugly stuff in America cities hate you. They don't care about you. You know, if they build you know, people who build ugly stuff for you, they're telling you they don't care about you. They're telling you that your kids don't deserve to have beautiful things in their lives.
Speaker 3: It's also the yeah, and I the concept of the geography of nowhere, you know, and because I'm not because I because I don't drive, I'm always on foot. And thankfully, you know, Chicago is one of the few places you can live and not have a car because this public transportation everywhere. And one of the reasons I like it here is because there's a lot of dedicated nature preserves and things. But like most of this country, it's just built up ugly and like, you can't you can't be a pedestrian a lot of places because there's nowhere for you to walk. And you know, architecture and the design of living spaces, it physically dictates your movements. Yes, you know, because there's that, And yeah, if you live amissed totally ugly surroundings, you know, it's it beats you down psychologically, you know, Like I when I get out West and I'm not trashing people live in the west suburbs like west of Olk Park and stuff. You start when you get far enough away from like Cook County, it becomes like geography and nowhere it's like it's like endless flat highways and you've just passed like Buffalo wild Wings and like Target and.
Speaker 2: These like dis yeah old Camarts.
Speaker 3: Yeah no, I mean yeah, it's awful man.
Speaker 2: Yeah. I've talked about Jim Cuntzer's you know, geography nowhere a ton because it's it's really important actually that you know, Chicago's the the last city, like the furthest west city where you could actually live like a European style city.
Speaker 3: Mm hm.
Speaker 2: There's a really good book William ey cronin Nature's Metropolis about Chicago. You should check it out if you get a chance, about the development of Chicago. But if a society that cares about itself and cares about its future is going to build things that make that society stronger internally and a better place to be. And I think that you know, what have we built?
Speaker 3: Uh?
Speaker 2: You know, I've been a political adult basically since nine to eleven. What is the United States built in the last twenty five years that you can say that that's gonna that's gonna matter in fifty years. Yeah, it's I can't think of a thing. I can't I literally cannot think of a single thing in the United States.
Speaker 3: No, and even even these like dedicated monuments where you have you know, people who at least have some rudimentary idea of esthetical sophistication and you know, how things should be harmoniously devised, you know, to kind of comport with the natural features of the setting in which it's situated. Like a lot of the stuff just looks bad, you know, Like I the when when I was in d C. Last you know, I went by the World War Two memorial, which I thought was kind of tacky anyway, because the Evilshman Memorial is the World War two memorial if there is one, and there's nothing like apparently offensive about it. But it just looks bad, you know, it's something just like tacky about it.
Speaker 2: It's like it's just esthetically not well done.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and it's just like totally unremarkable. Yeah, it's you know, no, the only this beautiful architecture here and that's kind of my reference point for America. I mean, stuff like Mount Rushmore is fascinating, you know, but yeah, you'd think that, especially because you think that, especially in the years immediately after the Cold War, that would have been like a priority, you know, not not in some crude triumphilist way, but you know, kind of America saying, you know, we defeated the communist enemy. You know, now sort of culture can reign of an elevated sword that where the standard bearer up. Like whether that's true or not is the point. You think there'd be that impetus and that sort of desire, even if it's exploited for reasons of political expediency in ways that are somewhat impere of motive. But there was none of that.
Speaker 2: Where was like the Great Symphony to celebrate like the end of the Cold War and like the triumph him like yeah, or a great a great opera or something like that.
Speaker 3: You know that, Yeah, there's nothing, there's there's only there was only like an a particularly good song by the Scorpions, and I mean obviously they were like from the Blo Republic.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I mean winds It Change is a banger like I'm not gonna not gonna knock it, you know, in terms of what it is, it's great, but like, yeah, there's no and you know, Hitler, it was a pretty talented draftsman himself, but yeah, he was great the built environment. Like if if if you build a beautiful built environment, it's it's no, it's no coincidence that like Mozart and the Strauss family and like how many great composers like spent all their their great time in Vienna.
Speaker 3: No, and yeah, that's why, and that's why people gravitate towards Prague these days, because Prague partakes that same sort of Habsburg Baroque beauty. Like I'm always telling people one of my destinations if I happened upon a time machine, would be Habsburg Vienna, because i mean I'm very very Protestant, you know, like, uh, but uh, I find myself taken in by that kind of Baroque grandiosity, you know, as much as uh, as much as a Roman Catholic person would be man like, it's just incredible, right But yeah.
Speaker 2: But but but the reason the reason Vienna pretty so many including you know all right Chancellor, right, like all of these people were inspired by the beauty that was everywhere around them in Vienna.
Speaker 3: Ye Schumpeter, Joseph Schumpeter made that point too, and I mean he was you know, uh, you don't associate economists with the same sort of creative aesthetical endeavors, but you know it, it's but it's every everybody who came out of that mil LOEU was, you know, shaped by it in terms of their you know, habits and the conventions they gravitated to and you know, the things that you're inspiration from, sure, you know. And yeah, that's that's what great civilizations are made of, is those sorts of those sorts of you know, aspects.
Speaker 2: And it's funny because I like, in preparation for this episode and just in general, right, you know, I've tried to find everything I can in English about this pro this movement of construction and infrastructure and right, and I can't find anything in English that doesn't just attack, right, attack the third Like there's nothing out there. I mean, maybe you know, Thomas maybe's got like a book from nineteen forty six or something that that might happen if you do like DM me later, But well, yeah.
Speaker 3: You can't. You can't take this up seriously. It's the same as there'll be something like middling college professor from some fourth rae university like talking about how Hitler was a loser. It's the same thing. It's like, it's like, okay, bro, Like I the guy conquered the Europe from France to the Gates of Moscow, defeated the British army, defeated the French army, conquered Poland, conquered Czechoslovakia, conquered the low countries, stop the American army dead in its tracks. But he's like a loser compared He's a quot unquote loser compared to some middling college professor. Okay, Like you can't, you can't. I mean, it's so preposterous that it's it's it's like some hobo maybe a curtain a rod declaring he's the emperor of the universe, expecting to take it seriously, or something like.
Speaker 2: Beneath me well and and and Joseph Stalin right, Like, I don't think people, I mean, I've talked about this enough so that people would know or certainly this audience as well educated have to know this. But the Iranians are not pro American because American trucks and American bullets were given to British and Soviet soldiers in nineteen forty one to invade their country from four different places. Yeah, right, so that they could secure the Persian supplier out which supplied forty five divisions worth of troops to the Soviet Union. The United States sent ten thousand aircraft from like Montana up through Canada, through Alaska all the way across Siberia. We're talking like ten We're talking like a third of the way around the world.
Speaker 3: Yeah, it's insane.
Speaker 2: And in addition to like, you know, constant convoys over the North Atlantic to like the White Sea and the worst ocean in the world, and we just lost tons of shipping and you know that, right, And if it hadn't been for that kind of hero look effort, you know, the Serbiance would have lost a war. They say themselves that that that's why they would have lost the war.
Speaker 3: Well, yeah, that's why, you know, I mean, I it, uh, I'm supposed to listen to some I'm supposed to listen to some fourth rate self style propagandists tell me that I'm a bad person because I won't accept it was an absolute moral imperative to exterminate Western civilization and alliance with the Communists. You know, I mean, like I I I these people are beneath.
Speaker 2: Me, Thomas. You don't support supporting the Communists? You hate freedom?
Speaker 3: Yeah, and like I if I don't go if I don't hate Moslims for no reason, if I don't hate my fellow Christians in Palestine, yeah, and go on pretending that I'm Jewish, I'm a bad person.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's like I was a.
Speaker 3: I was always on the impression people acted that way, we're mentally ill. But I apparently like no, they're they're they're they're just really really bursting with with moral integrity. And I'm I'm like a, I'm just like a bad person.
Speaker 2: Yeah. No, that's that's absolutely true, right. And I mean we can talk about.
Speaker 3: I don't go to parades either, were guys like pee on each other and stuff like apparently I'm supposed to do in June, you know, like that that, you know, and I do things like honoring like, you know, the heroes of my own race instead of like going to like Pea parades.
Speaker 2: How dare you, Thomas? How dare you? You know? The the I suppose we can talk about this just a little bit. You know, a year later, right, the Trump skeptical anti Jewish people have been completely vindicated, you know, like that there's I only want to bring this up because the the only salient and this is something I got from Utah, so I'm gonna just steal it, right, The only salient political conflict in the world today is Zionis versus everybody else. Like, those are the those are your options. You're either on team Zionist, you're on team like Civilization. And it's the same conflict in nineteen forty one. It's the same conflict today, Like you're on team Zionist or you're on team Civilization. Those are your those are your teams, you know, like Charles and I always used to tell each other like it's always January nineteen thirty six in Spain, like you got two teams, You got teams.
Speaker 3: Yeah. The fan surprising about Trump. I mean I never had any illusions about Trump or I thought he was a good guy. The way in which he crashed out kind of surprised me because it was really really stupid. And he continues to kind of cook himself in the court of public opinion when he doesn't have to. Yeah, he's become I think he's slipping mentally.
Speaker 2: Yeah, you'd think a Narsiss would have more self respect. You know.
Speaker 3: Well he also Trump's a master of manipulating the psychological environment. I mean that's really that that that that's really how he's gotten to where he is. And it's like he totally took leave of you know, his his his Machiavelian sensibilities as well as his instincts for how to proceed an index with the media cycle. It's he's been doing incredibly dumb things. And I mean, not to derail us. I got to raise up in a minute too, start to be abrupt, I got like ten minutes. But the you know, the way you handle this Epstein matter is just incredibly stupid. You know, it's not like he got it's not like he got merked because he got put on the spot and you know, didn't really see a way out. So you know, he kind of he kind of issued some he kind of made a declaration he couldn't deliver on to get you know, a hostile interrogative media off his back. And then he came back to bite and was like nothing like that just he's just doing dumb shit it, you know, and the way he's responded, you know, he could have he could have basically playcated his masters. Well at the same time, put on airs like he was, you know, demanding that you know, us sovereign, he be respective visa the Israel, and he did the opposite. You know, It's like, what the hell's wrong with you? Like you, especially considering the current environment conceptually and the way people feel about Israel, that that was about the dumbest possible thing you could do. But that's the subject for another day. Forgive me, and yeah, forgive me for be an abrupt I I we can. We can reconvene and continue this subject matter if you guys want to. I mean, obviously, I'm sure you guys are going to continue with it, but I'll rejoin you guys at a later date if you want to continue.
Speaker 2: This anytime you want to talk about whatever you want to talk about, Thomas, I'm always happy to to you know, if you.
Speaker 3: Go now, you should. I'm doing this series now with the world at war guys, Nick and Adam, which is great. I'm very blessed they wanted to include me. But I you know, I also we put like Pete and I with a couple other guys. You know, we we do the inquisition had Oh you should you should? Yeah, you should, you should. You should dip in there sometime, man, anytime.
Speaker 2: I'm I'm I'm a big fan of Astrals and Nick and I've been an old friends of mine for years, you know.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I know he's a great dude. Okay, Yeah, you're you're aware of it. Oh yeah, but uh yeah, I'll be in touch and I'm always at long last. I'm gonna start, uh, I'm gonna start live streaming on the regular. And if it would help, if you'd be willing to collab with me on that sometimes too.
Speaker 2: But you call it, you call and I'll jump on man, Like.
Speaker 3: Get my phone number from Pete, man, and like shoot me at text, okay in the next couple of days, and just like identify yourself when you do, and yeah, we'll talk about it over text if that's cool.
Speaker 2: That's fine. Yeah, let's uh, let's close, let's close this one down. Then. Yeah, that sounds all right. So Thomas get plugs.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you can find me. I run a charity for autistic l g b t Q children that now I don't do that.
Speaker 2: Stream.
Speaker 3: You can find me at Thomas seven seven seven dot com. It's number seven h on me s seven seven seven dot com. And uh, my sub stack is where I direct people too as well, because that's what my podcast is a lot of my long form writing. And we got a very active chat there. It's real Thomas seven seven So then that's substack dot com. And as I kind of restructure my content, I know I'm active on those two platforms every day. So go there and you shall find thee.
Speaker 2: Well, I have my own show fundamental principle, it's also on substack.
Speaker 3: Uh.
Speaker 2: I gotta give a strong recommend to following Thomas's telegram and is sub stack. I followed both of them, and of course everything everything Pete can on is uh. You know, give give Pete money, listen to his shows, do his live streams, you know, get your out through o GC, support the people to support you. You know that you're giving, You're given. You know what amounts to do three hundred oro hundred level college lectures by Thomas and Pete or by you know doctor Johnson and Pete or you know Pete. Pete enabled so much stuff to good things to happen, and he works really hard behind the scenes that you don't see, and he helps people all the time. So you know, the stuff that Pete does in front of the camera's only a portion of the of the hardware he puts in. And on top of all that, he's like a really great friend. So please, you know, support the people that don't hate you.
Speaker 3: Yeah, well said, I appreciate that.
Speaker 2: All right, gentlemen, have a good evening. Thank you.