Speaker 1: Hey, y'all, and welcome to Pink Shade. Today is a bonus episode. That's right, it's a bonus episode just because I love you. This is the recap that I did with my friend Amy Archer four. Should I marry a murderer? We decided that the answer is no, No, don't marry a murderer. Don't marry this guy. He was kind of a hot murderer and that's always the problem. But anyway, guys, I love talking to Amy. She's my friend. You know, she's got a little miss recap and murder she watched, loved chatting with her. So here is your bonus episode, and thank you so much for being a listener, and I'll always remind you. Please follow me over on Instagram at pink Shade Pod and you'll be able to watch this video. Also, it's on YouTube. You can look up pink Shade over on YouTube and subscribe there. That'd be great, Thanks very much.
Speaker 2: Okay, Mary Paine, should I marry a murder?
Speaker 1: Are you a drug addict?
Speaker 2: I will say this as I labeled our recording session. He's hot. So should you marry a hot murderer?
Speaker 1: Maybe? I think once somebody tells you that they murdered somebody, then you should put down the cocaine and head back to your cute single girl apartment with your professional career and forget it ever happened.
Speaker 2: That's what I think true. Okay, Mary Pain, I have a question for you. Shall I marry a murderer?
Speaker 1: Mother? Shall I sleep a danger?
Speaker 2: No?
Speaker 1: I don't care if he's hot. I do think a big part of this show was the addiction. And I think that if your boyfriend, even if he's the nicest guy you've ever met, who doesn't think you're too much, you know, put down the cocaine, head back to your profession and tell the police and move on with it.
Speaker 2: I love how David Green and we'll get to him. I love how he keeps bouncing and being like, but she's so smart, and I'm like, dude, you have no idea the power of a hot trash man clearly right, Like no amount of college education is going to overcome that, you know.
Speaker 1: And I think she was so into going out there and seeing the beauty of the land and the way that he lived, which was beautiful. It was so beautiful. And then but she was saying it was COVID times but I was like, it seems like it was like late twenty twenty or twenty twenty one, so you didn't have to be isolated. She seemed to be going to work just fine. I don't know, well, she works amongst the dead, so.
Speaker 2: Right, and I mean, I'm assuming there might be like a receptionist to let you in the place. But she had that nice boss she did. She did all right, So we are talking to you about should I'm Mary Murderer. It is on Netflix twenty twenty six. People. I don't know about over a pink shade, but on Lima's recap Everybody in Murder she watched everybody wants me to cover this show?
Speaker 1: Uh well, you and I tried failingly to get screener. She did, and I will tell you that even Kate Casees and I get screener. Yeah, and she was asking as well. And then that's when Kate was like, go find these people on LinkedIn, go find them on Instagram, asked for it. I was like, you know, I don't care that much. A lot of times I don't care that much. And I think I did follow them on Instagram. I'll be unfollowing them now. But uh yeah, people are interested in the story. I personally thought the documentary was really good. I thought it was done really well. I did watch it on She's okay, what's wrong with me? I don't listen. You can have your opinion, and this is you know what you do?
Speaker 2: Okay. One of the problems that I always have is I just felt like it was too long. It needed a story editor. We didn't need twenty minutes of her explaining like the exact actions they took in their drunken stupor like just say, you know, the next couple of days, we did a shitload of coke and we got really drunk and here's what happened.
Speaker 1: Okay, Well, I disagree.
Speaker 2: I liked telling, not showing.
Speaker 1: Well, I you know, I also have a big problem always with reenactments. Yeah, and because it was a lot of like showing the back of her head walking into court, but it wasn't the back of her head, you know. It was a little bit of like, yeah.
Speaker 2: And doesn't it always We'll get into the recap in a second, guys, but I have to get your opinion, like, isn't it always wild watching this kind of stuff as an American? Because you're like, you know, they're locking people up for having a pistol and you're like, what just the it feels almost precious. It feels appropriate, but almost precious compared to America's idea of violence and what we do to each other. Yeah, like I want to live here. I want to live in the Scottish Islands.
Speaker 1: It was interesting. We covered Ladies of London this past season on the podcast and it was very interesting in London because on the show there is a girl whose brother was gun down in the street in front of his wife and child, you know, on Christmas Eve.
Speaker 2: Oh my god.
Speaker 1: So they're telling the story like this was what happened to her brother, and then another person on the cast is like, well, who cares, It's just like another drug deal, and they're like, ah, you can't say that, Like that's actually terrible. That was her brother. Yeah, no matter. We kept going like, obviously, no matter how it happened, is still her brother. This whole thing I was like, and what is so crazy is probably the most egregious part of it was they just could not believe the gun violence where that didn't phase me at all and gun down on the street in front of your child, sure, sure.
Speaker 2: But it's just this American lens and it's I was like, I don't want it. It's horrible, but this is where we are.
Speaker 1: It was you know, I wanted to know, like was it mafia and it was drug related? And it was like, was he the king pen? Was this Oh he came from this country? Was was he a smuggler? Was he a drug garn I was like trying to the shooting of the person with the illegal gun did not even occur to me, yes, you.
Speaker 2: Know, yeah, And I'm like, okay, so they hit this poor cyclist, which you know, rip justice for Tony Parsons, but like, okay, like that's not murder, Like we're accustomed to murder.
Speaker 1: Yeah, they were like, and they found guns on the property. Were like yeah, yeah, yeah, okay.
Speaker 2: So we start with our protagonist, doctor Carolyn Muirhead. She's a pathologist living in Glasgow. She's coming off a bad relationship and she I guess again, we get a lot of detail that we don't need. I guess they're setting us up for. She's just in a bad place, vulnerable, and she meets this hot guy. Now they were hot, these brothers. Correct. Can we get this out of the way. You and I have trash taste.
Speaker 1: Oh yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah, the brothers were hot.
Speaker 2: Sandy is. She gets on tender. She meets this brother Sandy. He's twenty nine, he's six', four he's a. Hunter he's wearing a. Kilt, NOW i could not date someone sixty. Four you And i've talked about, this well my, husband Because i'm only five to one AND i would feel like their.
Speaker 1: Child, well my husband is sixty four And i'm five four and a, half so he has one foot taller than.
Speaker 2: Me SO i do sometimes try To timmy is one foot taller than me because he's six foot on five foot. Essentially, okay it, works so they match On. Tinder she immediately drives the one and a half hours to go meet him at his isolated. FARMHOUSE i totally would have done something.
Speaker 1: Like, yeah not at. THIRTY i mean she was Like whennesday.
Speaker 2: Thirty she's thirty and she's well.
Speaker 1: Educated, okay so, yeah you might want to meet in the middle at a coffee. Shop that just, Yeah she.
Speaker 2: Says it's this, beautiful magical place in the, countryside and he's hot and manly in all the, things And Mary, payton the bar is so low that she's just happy he lets her sing in the car without, LIKE i, guess smacking her or. SOMETHING i don't.
Speaker 1: Know when they showed them in the car and they're doing like because she's videoing, EVERYTHING i guess in case she does get. Murdered and they're driving through like a riverbed or, something and she's singing out, loud and she, says he let me sing in the car and my ex told me never to sing in the car BECAUSE i was too. MUCH i was too. Loud AND i was, like, okay well that was What, yeah and that was. It she. Says he let her be herself and that's all she. Needed, yeah she we do.
Speaker 2: See SEE i think those are snapchat. Videos you think she's just been doing herself proof of life kind of. THING i think it's.
Speaker 1: Snapchat it probably is, snapchat but you, KNOW i DON'T i don't understand the.
Speaker 2: Snapchat like it didn't seemed like TikTok to.
Speaker 1: Me definitely not. TikTok but maybe she was just, like let me snapchat my friends to show. Them oh look at this crazy Experience i'm. Having because she's like a city.
Speaker 2: Girl, yeah she said she was driving almost every day from her job at the mortuary to the, farm and they were partying, hard like drinking, drugs and she had never done that kind of, Stuff like she was cool girling, it which we've all been, there not to this.
Speaker 1: Extent that was weird that she all of a sudden was, like, yeah we were like drinking and doing drugs all the. Time and first of, All i'm, like, hey what kind of drugs and be you never were like a casual drug user in. College you're, like this is this will be fun with this. Guy all of a, sudden now you just out they're doing the, Cocaine.
Speaker 2: LIKE i cool girled it in, that LIKE i would go ON i was just talking about, this LIKE i would go on long quad, rides which NOW i would never. Do timmy dated that, woman did not marry, her got. It so there is certain cool girl. BEHAVIORS i engaged and probably drinking a little more THAN i, should but, Like i'm not going to become a coke.
Speaker 1: User, no that's. Extreme and Also i'm kind of like she's she was going out there every, weekend SO i get, That but does he ever come in down to her? Apartment do they.
Speaker 2: Only when he's on the, Run only when he's on the run from the.
Speaker 1: Wall, okay, okay so, yeah that's weird that They it's not like a half and half, stitch you. Know, yeah he is some kind of.
Speaker 2: Hunter he runs like hunting, expeditions so he knows how to kill things and she works on dead. Bodies so she's like it was a match made in post life.
Speaker 1: Whatever, yeah and you do wonder what her tender profile. Said she says that, Later, yeah for him to swipe on her To.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah maybe he's looking for somebody to help him out murder more.
Speaker 1: People, yeah because, MAYBE i, mean you could happen. Again you never, know the stupid cyclists are going to come.
Speaker 2: By there's a nearby, bar The bridge Of Orchy hotel In, sandy and it's twin Brother robert are known to be quite. ROWDY i, BET i bet these two are.
Speaker 1: Menace, yeah because they're out, there they're really isolated out. There they come into town and they just rip it.
Speaker 2: Up yeah, yeah, Yep caroline, Says sandy would just kind of change after a few drinks and become somebody. Else and at one point they're out there drinking and shooting clay Pigeons and did you ever shoot clay. Pigeons i've actually done, that believe it or.
Speaker 1: NOT i want, to, THOUGH i feel LIKE i would never hit. ONE i Mean i've done, shooting but you, know at camp and, Stuff i've done.
Speaker 2: Shooting mm.
Speaker 1: Hmm is that? Wrong Isn't it's just?
Speaker 2: Cute Good.
Speaker 1: LISTEN i grew up in a gun, family right because my, parents you, know my dad and all the men in the family and, everybody all big. Hunters still are very ding to my husband's, family our.
Speaker 2: Hunters my family was.
Speaker 1: Not, YEAH i, mean you, know, gun the gun cabinet with the lock on, it the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing and.
Speaker 1: UH i did tell my mom recently that one TIME i opened the bedroom, drawer like the next to my dad's side of the, bed and there was like a gun in, there like a. Handgun AND i said To, MOM i, go thinking back on, that that Probably i'm that.
Speaker 2: Great, yeah this is according to the, scops he should have been thrown in.
Speaker 1: Jail, WELL i, MEAN i guess that's just that was the eighties who. Cared they're, like we have three, girls what are they going.
Speaker 2: To it's jen. X you just had to survive, it that's.
Speaker 1: All there's a. Gun but at CAMP i took shooting riflery is what it was. Called took a, riflery so you don't have to lay. Down then you graduate on your. Knees AND i did graduate all the way to standing to shoot the. RIFLE i wasn't bad and AND i was we you AND i was pretty good at. IT a camp, too, WELL i think you are not allowed to take riflery when you're a, junior which is the, youngest SO i THINK i think that's like, second, third fourth grade you're not. Allowed and THEN i think you're allowed to take it like the second year of an, intermediate so probably six seventh. Grade. Wow, yeah but you have, to LIKE i, said you have to lay, down and you have to be good enough and show that you're proficient enough laying down to then do it on your.
Speaker 2: Knees this has gotta be A southern.
Speaker 1: Thing it's A southern camp for. Sure it's An Alabama AND i can't imagine a.
Speaker 2: World in which they're handing seventh grader's.
Speaker 1: Guns these are literally like their, rifles and they're like just target shooting, rifles you. Know, YEAH i, Mean i'm sure it would take your eye out or give you a real good flesh wound if you got in front of, wine but it never.
Speaker 2: Happened, well they're shooting these clay, pigeons and all of a sudden he's, LIKE i think we should get, married and she's telling all her friends and they're, like girl Doing. Yeah at one point they're out at night and they start talking about their, secrets and he finally, confesses, like, look a few years, ago we were partying at The bridge Of, orkie like you, know the wild spot in. Town we left pretty. Drunk we hit a cyclist and she was, like did he, Survive And sandy at first says, no we hit him at a high. Speed there's no way he. Survived and then they were, like we didn't call the cops because we would have went to jail forever and this was just a bad, mistake and we panicked and buried. Him AND i was kind of, THINKING i don't know if you felt this, way BUT i was, like, well that's like a tragic, accident but it's not.
Speaker 1: Murder, YEAH i, yes that's What i'm. Thinking it's a tragic. Accident it's not. Murder now where it becomes negligent homicide or, whatever when it kind of goes into it is when they didn't.
Speaker 2: Tell, anybody, right and he was alive.
Speaker 1: If we think at this, point, oh he was dead, immediately and so it was almost, like well he was, dead so we just we panicked and we just buried. Him, yeah but even that's really really.
Speaker 2: Bad i'm thinking to, myself, like what WOULD i, Do god forbid IF i was really. DRUNK i, MEAN i would risk the. DUI i would never not tell somebody THAT i get somebody they lenient dui, loss.
Speaker 1: Try to get medical attention for the. PERSON i, mean you, know that's my first, thought let's get medical.
Speaker 2: Attention but that's what they were scared, of, right is getting like A dui or, something because the hit was an.
Speaker 1: Accident the hit was an. ACCIDENT i, mean unless you know it's gonna come out later like we saw him and we hunted him, down which it never.
Speaker 2: Does but you, know you do keep waiting, though for it to get, worse don't.
Speaker 1: You, yeah because you're, Like, okay this is actually kind of an understandable, accident and you could sort of be, like, okay you could maybe encourage your. Fiance you should go to the, police you should tell. Them you probably have to go to jail for a, year, like let's work through, this unburden. Yourself but, no she just SAID i like the cocaine, life and the cocaine life likes. Me let's.
Speaker 2: Go she's searching for a missing cyclists in the. Area she finds the articles About Tony. Parsons she realizes it's. Him he was like a cancer survivor Crossing scotland for, charity, like this is. Horrific he disappeared In september twenty. Seventeen so this is, NOW i think it's early twenty, twenty so it's been two and a half, years three.
Speaker 1: Years, yes something just happened and the light went really. Dumb did that happen for?
Speaker 2: You? No you look, okay you look. Nice, OKAY i keep, check, CAPER i thank.
Speaker 1: YOU i just keep checking because you, KNOW i don't know what's happening with my. Camera i'm. Audio, okay it just all of a, sudden it seems like it got a little. Dark but let me just lighten up my camera. Here sorry to interrupt with that technical difficulty.
Speaker 2: Containing, Okay so apparently what had happened Is Tony parsons went into this same pub and was, like you, KNOW i need a drink and the bar was, closed so they get the pub owner gave him a cup of coffee and a. Biscuit it's offered to put him up in a, hotel And Tony parson's, LIKE i gotta finish. THIS i gotta finish, this and he's like but it's like, dark, Yeah AND i don't know if it was raining or if that's in my, head but dark and, raining And Tony parson's, Like i'm doing. It i'm, good and then that's the last WAY i ever hear from.
Speaker 1: Him it's weird because it's, like do you wonder if like the next town over was expecting him and, like do you know WHAT i? Mean like he had it routed, out so Like i'm going to stop at this particular place at myl blah blah. Blah they're giving me the room for the night Because i'm, this you, know AND i could post it on the Cancer Da da. Da SO i wonder if he was, like, NO i just have to stop here Because i've only got like eight to go UNTIL i get to the hotel that's. Sponsored, right that's a good.
Speaker 2: Point she's freaked. Out and, meanwhile the next Day sandy's, like, OH i THINK i found someone to marry, us so like acting like this never.
Speaker 1: Happened she's, like we can talk about the dead guy or not going to talk about the dead.
Speaker 2: Guy she's, like in, RETROSPECT i probably should have went to the, police BUT i wasn't. Sure and then we get this whole this One i'm talking about a little too much for. Me we get this whole description Of christmas and her parents and then putting out the picture of him and they're going to the house and the dog's eating off his lap and the dog loves, him and so every the. Parents her parents are, lovely by the, way and they Like sandy and they're great with.
Speaker 1: THEM i think that all of that is to show she's now in so. Deep it's sort of like when people the wedding gifts start to arrive and people have booked their hotels and they don't feel like they can cancel it because now other people are. Invested you, don't do you know WHAT i? Mean whereas, parents, well now as, parents we know it could be four minutes before the, Wedding please cancel. It you, know we would much rather you do.
Speaker 2: That THEN i was just talking about, this like my dad was kind of, like do you want to do this the first TIME i got? Married and that's like an, IDIOT i said, Yes.
Speaker 1: BUT i think it's the same idea is because now the family so, invested and she feels, Like, wow they're so proud of me because BEFORE i had this shitty boyfriend and they put out a picture of him and the dog likes. Him.
Speaker 2: OKAY i was a little confused by this because she she seemed to insinuate, that like she was this huge failure in her parent's, eyes and she was so nervous still let them. Down i'm, like, girl you're a doctor and you're like.
Speaker 1: THIRTY i, Know AND i don't know what that was. ABOUT i don't know if that was about she had had a string of failed boyfriends or maybe she partied too much and then got her doctorate. LATE i was, like, oh it seems like you're kind of killing.
Speaker 2: It, yeah she's killing. It so she finally at one, Point sandy's freaking out and he's like this state has been sold and they want to dig up where the body, is and he's, LIKE i might need you to help, Me like how do we burn a? Body and then there's this whole discussion Of she's, like, no you need a furnace like it needs to be you, know thousands of. Degrees and he's, like, WELL i poured a shit ton of bleach on the.
Speaker 1: BACK i was waiting for him to, say can we dig up the body and will you take it to the morgue On friday when you go to.
Speaker 2: Work can you just that would have been better use of his of his uh of her.
Speaker 1: Throat throw that body in with somebody. Else nobody'll. Know that's WHAT i Was that's WHAT i thought he was.
Speaker 2: Asking, yeah and this is where she, says like it did say pathologists on my little tinder.
Speaker 1: Swipe, hmm, yeah but you have to. Wonder so they're selling the estate and they're maybe going to develop it or. Something there's going to be home but. Something so they're concerned that abacco would come.
Speaker 2: Through you're just, LIKE i don't know what that.
Speaker 1: Is but they're just pulling out backos of. Stuff they're not going to be, like, OH i want this tiny little leg. BONE i don't know because there were deer bones in.
Speaker 2: There so she decides she's going to the, police and first she drives to her parents' house and has a complete, meltdown saying he killed. Someone he killed. SOMEONE a cop comes. Over they talk and she realizes, LIKE i have no information on. THIS i don't really know where he's. BURIED i don't really know what. Happened so she decides now that she's gonna need to find the. Location so she like cozies up To sandy and they go out, shooting and he's kind of, like, oh he's right under our, feet and she leaves her red bullcan. There but and that's How David green pronounces, it red bull can not red? Bullcan the red bull?
Speaker 1: Can, well red bull? Can you know my favorite? Thing, sorry you're watching on. Video, Okay i'm so distracted by my White victorian face THAT i really am having such a hard time. CONCENTRATING i don't know what to do about the lighting in, here. Guys, Okay so that part was confusing to me because she's drinking a Red bull and they go clay, shooting and he, says, oh REMEMBER i told, you, well it's right under your. Feet so she, thinks how CAN i mark this? Spot because you, know in your, mind you're, like, well that's the spot where you go clay, Shooting so, duh it's such a vast. Spot so she, thinks how COULD i mark this? Spot i'm gonna throw my red. Bullcane so she drops it and he's, like you can't leave trash out. Here what are you doing? Littering, yeah and so she because littering is his. Concern but she pretends to get it and it throws it back over her shoulder and she doesn't know if he sees and guess that he. Doesn't but then when she gets in the car without the red, bullcan he doesn't, go, hey throw, it throw it in the. Bag why didn't he say where's the?
Speaker 2: Can maybe he was so coked out of his mind he didn't Realize hey forgot.
Speaker 1: That he even told her, okay, okay all, right if you need to remember about the.
Speaker 2: Drugs, yeah she tells the police she marked the red, bullcan so they're going to go, in but at the last, Minute sandy's going to a friend's, house So carolyn's like trying to find, him and then they finally arrest. Him so they bring the mckeller brothers in for, questioning and the cop so, like we have, nobody no, evidence nothing outside of Just carolyn's, word which is hearsay at this, point so they have to release. Him and this is where we Meet David, green who's kind of the dick bag of the.
Speaker 1: Episode, okay but when they show them in that first interrogation where they're asking you, questions have you ever killed? Anybody no no? Comment have you ever heard of this? Cyclist no? Comment have you ever burned somebody? Alive no? Comment it's like the questions were that you would be, like have you ever killed? Anybody no?
Speaker 2: Right have?
Speaker 1: You so how did he know to just say no? Comment have you ever heard Of Tony Parson's?
Speaker 2: No maybe he lawyered up, immediately LIKE i always advise everybody to do lawyer up, immediately and then the lawyer just said keep saying no.
Speaker 1: COMMENT i, guess but we didn't see any lawyer in. There, yeah SO i don't. KNOW i did like. That the guy was like behind, plexiglass asking these, guys, yes well it WAS covid, Right well.
Speaker 2: We we we're covering On Little Miss. Recap we were covering the vow and When keith AND, eari you and all those guys are going to, prison it's like right at the height OF covid and we were laughing because the reporters who are like ten feet away doing their solo shots have their. Masks like remember you thought you had to wear, Masks like even when no one was anywhere near, you you're just sitting in your house in a.
Speaker 1: Mask you just see the people driving in their cars by themselves. Masks, yes we didn't know what to. Do, yes because we're, covering we're Redoing welcome To platfa and it's we've gone THROUGH covid times and they walk into a restaurant with their masks and then they sit, down no mask and you're, like, oh it makes.
Speaker 2: It you just walked through the.
Speaker 1: Restaurant, okay, yeah but, okay, listen we didn't what we had to.
Speaker 2: Do, sure so they let them go and they are, Sure, caroline, like we Didn't we didn't say. Anything we kept your. Secret they don't know, you but kind of, LIKE i don't, know they've got to know it's, Me like this is. Weird they're kind of, dumb. Right the, brothers, WELL i think the.
Speaker 1: One, brother what's the twin brother's, Name robert And.
Speaker 2: Sandy sandy's the, Boyfriend robert's the.
Speaker 1: Brother So robert immediately goes it's obviously your. Girlfriend the only two people in the world that know are me and you and we and you told her so obviously that's who it. Is, Yeah sandy's, like, oh she would never do that to.
Speaker 2: Me, well and the cops are also saying To, caroline, like why don't you break up with? Him? Now it's a good. Time just you, know me got arrested for.
Speaker 1: Murder, yeah, yeah say that you you.
Speaker 2: Were arrested for murder and that freaked you, out or you, know say you're busy at work or. Something you, know you're busy at work with the bodies that you've, killed, right so you, Know, okay, OKAY i have a cough drop, in just letting everyone. Know, sorry. Okay David green says we didn't give her witness protection because we assess the risk and it wasn't very, high and we advised her to break up with him and stay with their. Parents and her parents are, like this is. Bullshit she was. Terrified NOW i need to talk about, this. Okay they're, like when there is somebody in like an abusive relationship and a crime is committed for that, witness for that, partner they provide all of this. Support this blew my. Mind as An, American i'm, like what the fact that.
Speaker 1: They would consider giving her any kind of protection or support was pretty pretty. Great it was even. Considered it was. Great.
Speaker 2: Yeah, YEAH i mean in this, country you could be in a school shooting and they don't provide support for, you and you could be a. Child, yeah wild.
Speaker 1: Wild, Yeah they're, like you should you should really talk to somebody about.
Speaker 2: That. Yeah In march twenty, twenty they go out to the property look for the Red bullcan they do find? It but they need to find the, body and so they do all this like weird soil testing before they even start digging to make sure that they have found. It in the, Meantime carolyne goes running back to her, apartment her, flat and her wedding dress is waiting for, her and she puts it on and she cries on the.
Speaker 1: STAIRS a lot of a lot of self filming happening, HERE a lot of, IT a lot of self. Filming.
Speaker 2: Yeah she gets a message now From robert And sandy's friend and she's, like OBVIOUSLY i need to respond or they're going to know That i'm The, no you could just ghost, them be like Freaking tricia just ghost each.
Speaker 1: OTHER i think she's A i think she's A i think she's afraid of being murdered, herself you know. What that's WHAT i.
Speaker 2: Thought but like later he shows up at her house in a, rage and she's not worried about being. Murdered she's just like in a video in case he touches.
Speaker 1: Me, YEAH i would when he showed up in a, RAGE i would have immediately called the. Police, yeah and sid get over. HERE i would let him, in but THEN i would call the. Police, yeah, yep.
Speaker 2: Yep so she essentially gets back together with. Them he comes, over they get. Trash they spend like a couple weeks just on a. BENDER i don't know how to describe it and.
Speaker 1: What AND i understand that she is, like let me just numb, out you, know and SO i CAN i can do, THIS i can power. THROUGH i guess it's not like she's they've asked her to or there's any sort of plan where she's like gathering evidence where she's like, okay you, know they're like they're meeting with, her Like, okay today's the day we need to get you to do. This she's doing it a little bit on her. Own but she's become a drug addict at this, point AND i think we did not hone in enough on the she's an addict.
Speaker 2: Now, yeah and she's like quit her job and you're just like What that's a good point because she talks about it like she's just a recreational drug, user but like her whole life is going down the. Toilet, yes that's usually the sign of.
Speaker 1: Addiction, yeah and she's given it all up for this. Man M.
Speaker 2: Yeah we meet a forensic soil, scientist LIKE i, said and she believes this is the burial. Site. Okay she was her.
Speaker 1: Boss oh, yeah that, woman that woman that was out there and going through the layers of the. Soil, Okay, yeah she Was caroline's boss at the. Morgue they work.
Speaker 2: Together, Meanwhile caroline's on a bender with these. Two, yeah in her, flat not shown up for. Work.
Speaker 1: YEAH i thought the soil stuff was interesting because they were going down cinemeter by centimeter and they would Find, okay this type of soil does indicate that something has to be under it.
Speaker 2: Happening right. Now you're telling me you were enthralled with the. SOIL i.
Speaker 1: WAS i thought it was Fascinating instead of just getting a back home and digging it, up like let's go down until we hit a. Coffin they were, like let's. Go and then as they started to go and they were finding all these bones and, things and you're, like, no wait a, minute, now wait a. Minute did they chop this guy up and then put him in with deer bones that they had.
Speaker 2: That they had cars because it was a kill? Pit it was a kill pit previously they had. Determined but was it a.
Speaker 1: Kill pit that they had covered? Up and then they uncovered it and put him in. There that's WHAT i think. Happened or was it already it was open and they were, like, well what's one more body thrown In?
Speaker 2: Jesus and that that's why he needs to.
Speaker 1: Know it's.
Speaker 2: Fascinating and, again this guy's just trying to raise money for, charity like he's not hurting.
Speaker 1: Anybody it's just like a cyclist that was trying to raise money for cancer.
Speaker 2: Research in one of these drunken, Nights robert the brother Tells caroline That Tony parsons was actually still alive when they hit. Him see now we're crossing into murder. Territory and they went, home they changed cars and. Closed they left THEIR sim cards and then they go. Back they get him and they throw him in the back of the, truck keep him in the woods, overnight do a whole hunting, expedition and then come back and bury him. Later like that's.
Speaker 1: Dark it's, Dark AND i do wonder if on that hunting expedition they're, Like, okay we got twelve deer on, them and so we've got twelve carcasses and we'll put him in with that. One, yeah and nobody'll ever. Notice.
Speaker 2: Yeah she, Records carolyn records him saying some, stuff and she finally Gets sandy to say the closest thing to a, confession which is it was either my life or. His so are we to Believe Tony parsons was fighting back or does he mean my life for? His like my life would have ended IF i went.
Speaker 1: To jail BECAUSE i had to go to. Jail, okay, yeah that's what he.
Speaker 2: Meant Greg bryce was a community police officer and, he you, know spend time in schools and my kid's school had something like, this like a community resource yea or something like. This he knew the boys when they were, young and to borrow a turn of, phrase from My. Graham he said they were rabble. Rousers it's pretty much what are you?
Speaker 1: Saying they were up to no? Good actually no.
Speaker 2: Good he learned that they were exposed to some wild shit at, home and there were allegations that were enough for them to search the. House and this is where they find, quote firearms all over.
Speaker 1: The place at their house growing up right with the, Parents like the dad had lots of. Firearms, yes, okay.
Speaker 2: They found pistols which are illegal to, own and there were firearms strung around the. House And greg says it was so, serious so we had to Arrest tom mckeller and throw them in. Jail i'm, Like Greg, bryce you need to never come To. America just never.
Speaker 1: Wonder a long was he in? Jail like two? Days LIKE.
Speaker 2: I was confused To Mary, payin like whose house was this this? Estate like was it?
Speaker 1: Theirs, no it's just where they. Work they were like the groundskeepers and they just. Worked, okay that's my understating is that was their the two, brothers that was their.
Speaker 2: Job they just work and commit murders there got, right, well just the one.
Speaker 1: They.
Speaker 2: Do some forensic evidence Of robert And sandy operating the kill pit as they're call as they're calling. It and so they like they've linked these two to the kill, pit and they're pretty sure this is where the body, is but they just need to kind of cross some. More there's A i don't know how much evidence these people.
Speaker 1: NEED i kept going, like what at least to hold them in, jail but they didn't even hold them in. Jail.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah so they go over To caroline's for like a well, check just to check on, her the detectives and they Find sandy And robert inside and they make them leave and when the female cop knocked on the, door she's, like ding ding, Dnk, caroline it's me your, buddy the, Cop lisa or whatever your name. Is And sandy this dingbat.
Speaker 1: Is still like does she know? You? Carol yea, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah so the female detective literally screaming while this is going, On, caroline you're our. Witness what are you? Doing sandy's still, LIKE i wonder who told on. Us sandy Decides carolyn would never betray him and he's gonna stay there with. Her, okay. Okay later he gets a text from a friend that the police are searching the kill. Pit he goes bananas he starts trashing the. Apartment this is another. Thing her, friend the one normal friend that she was talking to in the, beginning that, guy his name Was jane or something like. That he came over at one point because she was having a meltdown and invited him over and he's, like this place was absolutely, Trashed like it looked like you, know a drug den if you, will. Yeah. Yeah So sandy assumes that this more that the cops and put a listening device In caroline's.
Speaker 1: Apartment seeing device Is caroline because he.
Speaker 2: Knows he Knows mary Paying caroline would never betray. Him.
Speaker 1: Never, meanwhile she's, like did you get that eight? Ball because bleink over here blinking.
Speaker 2: It. Yeah they do Find Tony parsons in the, pit And sandy and his brother are allowed to return to the, estate so they just drop them. Off carolyn drops them off and then she goes to the police and she shares that final recording she. Had did you notice that she made that recording while they were playing scrabble they.
Speaker 1: Kept showing that it. WAS i was, like is this? Scrabble and is it? Online because they kept showing a. COMPUTER i was, like they play that?
Speaker 2: Online so earlier she had a chess game that she was playing. Online, okay then later it showed in a reenactment excuse, me that they were all coked up playing.
Speaker 1: Scrabble i've never done, cocaine BUT i can't imagine that scrabble would be a good, thing Because he's, like your brain wouldn't or maybe your brain is just so fast with the. Words you AND i got on cocaine and then tried to play a game like scrabble or something that involved, grammar it would be so much we would, actually that's probably a great.
Speaker 2: Idea we would probably. Dominate we would Kill let's put that on the.
Speaker 1: Top tiers of our, patrio very painted amy to cocaine and play scravel for four hundred dollars a.
Speaker 2: Person, Yes so Now David green says we could charge him with murder after hearing that recording because he was still. Alive so he, says In scotland you need two points of evidence to corroborate a. Crime so the pathologist has to come to the conclusion like this is all hearsay so. Far they have to come to the conclusion That tony was indeed. Alive and at the same, Time caroline gets a. Call sandy has heard from a neighbor who was out, there which would have been me snooping digging up the kill. Pick, yes, yes and she this neighbor reports back that they found the kill pit because they found a red, bullcan a sugar free red. Bullcan so he starts freaking. Out he's, screaming you fucked up our lives. Forever i'm coming over. There she's, like, Okay i'm, like, girl you're in.
Speaker 1: Danger all of a, sudden she felt no, danger and she AND i think THEY i don't had it been like eleven, months so they had really almost been together at that, point like two years.
Speaker 2: Practically, yeah it's a.
Speaker 1: Lot and so SHE i think she was just going about her business and just, like you, Know i'm just gonna kind of forget about this looming murder trial THAT i helped, instigate you.
Speaker 2: Know and then he shows up at the, door and instead of like freaking out and throwing her against the waller screaming at, her he's, LIKE i love. YOU i never meant to drag you into. THIS i love you so. Much. Okay do you think there was like a part of him that wanted it to come? Out maybe it was torturing. Him mm.
Speaker 1: Hmmm, NO i do think his brother was a little worse than. Him, yeah but maybe that's just because we don't have enough information about the, brother and SO i was sort of led to believe that the brook BUT i don't know the brother did tell the truth about the guy being. Alive either, way the fact that they hit the guy and saw that he was alive still in the, road, left went and got a different, car left THEIR sim cards at, home and came, back made sure he was good and, dead then put him in the back of the truck and let him sit there for a. DAY i, mean you, know there was just there's fifteen steps that could have happened to possibly have saved this.
Speaker 2: Guy it's THE sim cards for, Me, like that's so, old because you could, argue, like we don't know what they were. Driving maybe they couldn't fit him in the car in some, way so they had to go get a truck to get him to.
Speaker 1: Go they showed they showed the car later and they could fit.
Speaker 2: Him they could have fit.
Speaker 1: Him it was a pickup truck and the whole front of it was bashed. In remember from where they, Are, oh that's.
Speaker 2: Right the.
Speaker 1: Cops yeah, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 2: Yeah all, Right So carolyn is flipping out on the, police saying you couldn't even provide me, safety and she, SAYS i feel like the police and the crown abandoned me that.
Speaker 1: Day, okay well you could have told him to meet you at a coffee shop.
Speaker 2: Again, Yeah David green is. Back he says they needed more. Evidence it wasn't enough to find the body buried on the mckeller property or have a confession on. Tape we need the, bike we need the. Helmet it's.
Speaker 1: Crazy it is crazy that they literally had this man's LIKE dna and body exactly where she said it was that she got the information. From she's got him pretty much confessing on tape and the shopkeeper bar owners as he was here at the sign that he was. Killed with This, like they've got all the information and yet it's still not. Enough it's.
Speaker 2: Crazy so they have the body sent to the same mortuary That carolyn works at and it's a conflict of, interest so she has to. Resign so she loses her job, now WHICH i don't even know how much she was going to work to begin.
Speaker 1: With it sounded like she was too busy being on vendors to go to.
Speaker 2: Work this was during, lockdown And caroline is now. Alone she has no, job she has no. Partner she's. Spiraling she starts recording. Everything her parents are so worried about, her and they ask the, police could you get her a? Therapist could you get her some? Help and they're, like, no she can't talk to anybody because she'll compromise the. Investigation sandy meanwhile sending her video SAYING i love. You and what does she? Do she goes back to.
Speaker 1: Him she's back. Again oh, YEAH i don't even feel like they're ever really broken up for more than a few.
Speaker 2: Days this is some love after lock up, shit isn't.
Speaker 1: IT i, mean with a gorgeous. Accent, yes that's.
Speaker 2: True, yeah, Beautiful i'm really smart. People yeah, yeah, so well one really. Person so they sort of live in a bubble for the next couple of, weeks And robert even forgives. Her he's, like, WELL i guess it's just us on this coke and booze, bender AND i need to make peace with the fact that you turned us into the. POLICE i.
Speaker 1: Know and you wonder there at some point it was like it's just this one girl and these two guys and they're, twins AND i guess it's questionable what happened.
Speaker 2: Questionable David green is, like is she losing her? Mind what is going? On she says there was a piece of her that thought MAYBE i was, wrong like maybe he didn't do.
Speaker 1: THIS i don't.
Speaker 2: KNOW i kind of had some empathy for her.
Speaker 1: HERE i did, too BECAUSE i think that she brainwashed herself into thinking like this was just but because at the beginning she knew right for, wrong and she knew to turn him. In she, knew and then she, thought, Well i'm going to gather this evidence and all that was the right thing to. Do and then somewhere along the, line AND i do think it was the drugs that made be, like, WELL i don't want to stop doing. DRUGS i really like doing, drugs and IF i give up this, life THEN i, Well i'll just stay with them do drugs until it gets, yeah till he kills me or somebody.
Speaker 2: ELSE i GUESS i agree with. You AND i also think there was an element of, like the police don't really seem to think they did, this so MAYBE i am kind of like the police are not acting.
Speaker 1: With, Urgency, no not at, all and maybe that's just how it goes. There and can you imagine the frustration we're just used. To you, know there was enough evidence here in my mind to go ahead and hold these guys in jail and then build the.
Speaker 2: Case she says there was or, No i'm. Sorry they can't Find Tony, spike but they can Find robert's. Vehicle So robert's vehicle was the one that was involved in the hit and. Run the mechanic actually had saved before pictures from when he fixed the, vehicle and he says it was a cash. Job they didn't want it. Reported so this was basically a circumstantial case and a lot depended On caroline's testimony because even with the, car they couldn't test it for his blood or his fabric or the paint from the bike like they. Couldn't that's WHY i think they wanted the bike frame to try to get chips of paint of the.
Speaker 1: Car, yeah BECAUSE i think ALSO i think the bike frame also there was something about the bike frame that was so so. Important was it The was it the chips of paint because that the chips of The, no it was the piece of something from the bike was found in the kill. Pit it was like blue pieces of. Something was it like the?
Speaker 2: MENTALITY i think it was the metallic, paint wasn't.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah BUT i think that it was from the, bike not the. Car SO i think they're, like when they threw him in the kill, pit it had pieces of the bike that were probably on his clothes or. Whatever so that's where, like we'll be able to match these pieces we pulled out of the kill pit with the bike if we could find the. Bike.
Speaker 2: Yeah. Yeah she eventually just. Snaps and at one point he had talked about putting the bike in a, waterfall and the police search all these. Waterfalls don't go chasing, waterfalls and they can't find. Them so she. Snaps she sells her, flat she moves back with their, parents and she tells the, detectives, LIKE i have another, recording and this was the one where they were playing scrabble and he talks about throwing the bike in the waterfall and the police they just can't find. It they just can't find. It she, says you can hear me snorting coke on the, tape AND i didn't know if it was a, reenactment but we heard.
Speaker 1: It that's, YEAH i mean we do when we cover before the ninety days and we talk About joshua And, elise and we do a lot of.
Speaker 2: You, know we do a lot of he Like Alec, MURDOCH i do a lot of, yeah, yeah and his big boy mins that he keeps this little altoid. Container oh, yeah it's big boy.
Speaker 1: Mens, yes those are called carcasset but, yes, Yes.
Speaker 2: David green. Says so there's a little bit of talk here about the services afforded to witnesses in these types of. Cases And David green, says they were only in a relationship for a few, months and you, know it wasn't high. RISK i, mean she's a, doctor she can't have mental. Illness who is this.
Speaker 1: Guy it's crazy that they said she was not in any sort of physical danger because she wasn't an abused. Woman and they will normally offer assistance in cases if an abused woman has turned on her, attacker and they would offer the which of course Again i'm, like whoa, wow how, amazing but that they they did not see her as being abused or in any need of police resources because she's just, fine she's, smart she figured. Out it's like wait a, minute, wait a. Minute we meet this, Woman.
Speaker 2: Francis she's a legal, advisor and she Says caroline was a highly vulnerable. Witness not only is she a drug addict at this, point, essentially but she's in danger from being around these, people and she has the idea that this entire case rests on her. Shoulders that's a dark place to.
Speaker 1: Be and you do wonder, too if he has sort of dragged her further into this drug addiction on, Purpose, yeah to make her sort of an unreliable, Narrator, like how can you believe? Her she's been doing drugs for two solid.
Speaker 2: Years it's a good. Point. Yeah the pathologist opinion is That Tony parsons was still live after the. Collision the expert opinion is it was between twenty and thirty. Minutes.
Speaker 1: Yeah and when they said that twenty to thirty, MINUTES i also wondered if they were pointing that out to, say if an ambulance had been, Called, yep he probably could have been, saved or if they're just saying there's no way to save, him but he's laid there and suffered for twenty to thirty. Minutes, yes it's, horrible.
Speaker 2: Horrible David green tells us you could commit murder intentionally or by wicked, recklessness which is essentially. Manslaughter so they arrest the McKellen's for murder And december, first twenty twenty, first it's been eleven months since their initial. Arrest they are hauled in and interrogated about. This in the interrogation they play the recordings For. Sandy he. Stunned he had no idea. That, wait they did have a listening device in the, apartment And caroline got caught on it. Too that's what he was. Thinking he's, like.
Speaker 1: You know, what notice she just reached in her pocket a. Lot BUT i just thought she was getting some more. COCAINE i Think.
Speaker 2: Robert is the brains in this.
Speaker 1: Operation in Maybe, So maybe.
Speaker 2: So. Yeah they Call, caroline they let her know they've been arrested and you're going to be called as a, witness and she's, like this is not. Good they do try to plead, out but the lawyer's like M. M the judges like, no, no. No so their lawyer believes the whole case was built around one witness unreliable at. Best, Now Mary, pain we can relate to. This may twenty twenty, Three caroline, says all great stories do not start WITH i bought a box of home hair. Dye she's in crisis, hair crisis, hair but. Reverse normally we see crisis hair going to.
Speaker 1: Platinum, yes she goes pitch.
Speaker 2: Black. Yeah, YEAH i don't even know which, character which storyline on Ninety day that that originated.
Speaker 1: With, uh, well it's there's been a lot of people on our. Television they have gone into crisis. Hair we've Had we Had gina On The Real, House ees OF oc did a platinum? BLONDE i Mean.
Speaker 2: Sophie Did sophie do? It on Ninety?
Speaker 1: Day sophie started with crisis hair and then she went. Opposite but, okay that the crisis hair goes way way, back way way. BACK i would have To i'd have to really really think about. That i'd have to look at a list OF.
Speaker 2: I bet you your listeners will be able to. Remember yeah they. WILL i hope they really become.
Speaker 1: It, yeah let leave a comment as to where crisis hair. Started it's when you go into crisis and dye your hair platinum.
Speaker 2: Blonde, now, yes when that was all, happening my sister AND i had our GEN. X this is Why Little House podcast and we used to say Ma, Ingles caroline would get crisis. Hair when her hair was, down it was she was in. Crisis that's when she had to cut her leg. Off Or pa wasn't. There she's banging the handyman when it's uptight in the. Bun everything's.
Speaker 1: FINE i don't recall ma ingles happened to cut her leg?
Speaker 2: Off why so don't you? Remember, no there was a whole. Episode it was so traumatic where she was going to have to like do something to her leg with the, knife and then like something happened in. It she was, saved.
Speaker 1: Like the guy it was in that was stuck in the river.
Speaker 2: Because paul went to Man. Cato When paul went To, mankato everything went to.
Speaker 1: Shit, NO i don't remember.
Speaker 2: That that's, terrible all, Right WELL i don't want to tell, you all. Right so the trial date is set For, july And caroline is running around filming herself with bright red, hair, smoking smoking like a, chimney just always a cigarette in the. Mouth was it bright?
Speaker 1: Redd? Er was?
Speaker 2: Black it was like bright red at, first and then it got to like a, burgundy like a dark almost like a purply.
Speaker 1: Black, OKAY i Think i'm thinking Of black AS i. WAS i might even thinking ABOUT i was watching Some Billy oulish compilation, videos of which Was bond To. Buy it could HAVE i could have Had Billie alice on the.
Speaker 2: BRAIN i could be wrong, too so it might have been. Black at some point she essentially. Spiral she, Said i'm hanging out with coke. Heads i'm on a path of. Destruction mom And dad are, like we almost lost, Her like it was, dark it was. Crazy the defense attorney he's, like this is an, Opening chuck. Case we're basing everything on this. Girl i'm, good.
Speaker 1: Which WAS i think might have Been robert And sandy's, point, like let's drag her down so she looks. Unreliable once he realized his brother squealed on. Him, Yeah and at.
Speaker 2: One, Point, francis that woman tells us there's a procedure for vulnerable. Witnesses normally we do the you, know the whole testimony giving outside of the. Courtroom it's recorded and then it's brought. In but they were forcing her to come in and testify and face. Them she knew she was gonna be cross examined and it would be it would not be. Good, Yeah so the day finally comes when she's to, testify she doesn't show up because she's fucking off to check the waterfalls for the bike Craz, OKAY i need to know what happened here because she says there are helicopters. Overhead she's stealing a tractor she's. Driving were the helicopters real or was it all in her? Imagination?
Speaker 1: Oh you mean like When Good fellows with the helicopters?
Speaker 2: Real?
Speaker 1: Yes, NO i think the helicopters were. REAL i think that she went out there and because she's, Like i'm on mile three of'm eighteen mile, hike AND i, think you. Know and then she got to the. TRACTOR i was, Like i've never driven a tractor, before got out the, manual talk it hard to. DRIVE i would imagine it wouldn't. Be you can't just crank it up with from. Driving, No but then she got like halfway to the, waterfall and then she said she blocked the road so the cops wouldn't get, Her AND i was, like what, cops it was looking for? You and then it reals they were actually looking.
Speaker 2: For, her, okay BECAUSE i, was it wasn't sure they did in fact find her at the, waterfall and she there's part of her that's, LIKE i still don't know if they really did this or, like was it all in my? Imagination girl they fond a.
Speaker 1: Body, yeah SHE'S i think she's so confused at that point that she's, like maybe this is all like a few and MAYBE i made it up that they said, that and maybe you know WHAT i. Mean she's questioning everything at that point because she's, Like i'm gonna go to this waterfall and she thinks that she's gonna look at the bottom of the waterfall like a rainbow with a gold pot and the bike is going to be there with the water pouring over. It BUT i mean because she, GOES i looked at it in the way that the water would, go it would be under SO i was LIKE i could and this she and again it's self. Filming, yes, yeah the whole.
Speaker 2: Thing, yes she, was she, was she, was she.
Speaker 1: Had, snapped she'd, mentally she.
Speaker 2: SAYS i was not saying she had a, break she had a break from. Reality, Yes, uh she never found the. Bike she's taken a high, court she's facing prison. Time mom and dad break, down. Crying dad is crying over, it and all of a, sudden they changed the charges from murder to. KILL i think they realized that she was not a good.
Speaker 1: Witness if they're basing everything on, her then, right, right.
Speaker 2: So they can plead to culpable. Homicide no, Try and that's what they. Did they Let caroline leave and they're, like you have no criminal charges of. Contempt you're, Good like this never, happened goodbye Wild august twenty twenty, three she goes to the sentencing their, Sentence So robert is sentenced to five years three, Month sandy to twelve. Years what's going on? Here?
Speaker 1: Wait, okay WHY i don't Did? Okay one one of them must have flipped on the. OTHER i, Mean robert must have flipped On sandy and, Said, okay he's the one that said we should, leave and he's the one that said you know WHAT i. Mean that has to be the reason that it turned out that most of this Was sandy's.
Speaker 2: Idea you, know, Yeah i'm trying To, okay wait here, HERE i got, IT i got, IT i got. It, Okay sandy, McKellar he was driving the car that Hit Tony. Parsons they're under the influence of. Alcohol there you. Go robert. McKellar he was not, driving but was present and heavily involved in the subsequent cover.
Speaker 1: Up, okay because in my, Mind i'm like five years for a murder is pretty good over there In. Scotland but, okay so it was twelve years because he was the, driver.
Speaker 2: He was the primary perpetrator who caused the, death And robert was chruched as an.
Speaker 1: Accomplice, okay, okay, Okay but you just, think like all, along like number, one if they would have called right, away what would the sentence have? Been and number, two if the judge would have taken their, plea what would the sentence have? Been would all of this have been? Lesser you? Know?
Speaker 2: Yeah and what's even, interesting what's even more interesting is The parsons family came out and said To, caroline, like we thank you because he might father my. Husband whatever never would have been.
Speaker 1: Found they would have never known what happened to. Him never between that pub and wherever he was to, stop where he was going for the, night they would Never they didn't, FIND i, mean any evidence on the road that this accident had. HAPPENED i, mean did they pick up every single tiny piece of, bumper you know WHAT i?
Speaker 2: MEAN i don't, know did we get The Karen reid crew out there picking up all THE dla.
Speaker 1: Pieces with a with a oh yeah. YEAH i mean you just want there had to have been this is in the middle of the. Night there had to have been something on the road or on the side to show that that's where that guy was.
Speaker 2: HIT i.
Speaker 1: Agree were that truck driver that like the? Light they were blinded by those, lights AND i mean the truck driver could have seen something in his rear.
Speaker 2: View. Yeah. Yeah Crazy caroline is in. Therapy now she's met someone who she describes as kind and, healthy and she's repaired her relationship with her. Family AND i just want to say the end song is. FANTASTIC i think it's Called change By Big. Thief it was really. GOOD i enjoyed. It. Sober, yeah she's. Sober so that's where we. END i mean it was now That i'm recapping, it it was pretty. Wild it was.
Speaker 1: Wild there were so Many swiston. Turns, yeah and even just listening to, you like telling me, THINGS i was, like oh, yeah oh, yeah oh, Yeah and that's what made me realize talking to, you like the reason he only wanted to get a coffee at that place and not take the room Because i'm sure a lot he had it all mapped.
Speaker 2: Out, yeah we have a local weather guy who does something like. This he does a big charity bike, ride and you're, right like is certain hotels put him, up he has certain, stops he makes people gather, There so you're absolutely. Right he was probably do in town the next day and how to get.
Speaker 1: There, YEAH i do in that. Town and then also from THAT a TO, b the fact that they didn't find anything on the road to me because they weren't really looking that, hard because they could have scoured all of that road and found some evidence that there was an accident right at that. Spot, yeah in my, mind BUT i don't. KNOW i don't, Know Mary.
Speaker 2: Payne should we take them in it and tell each other's audiences what we're.
Speaker 1: Doing let's do. That you go, first you tell.
Speaker 2: Me, okay if you're listening On, shade you may know me. Already you should Yumpink. SHADE i. Am i'm the host of murder she watched where we solve murders from our. Couches we. Do we're Doing Tiger king right, now and we're doing making a. Murderer two really important cases to seminal documentaries in the true crime genre and we're having a.
Speaker 1: Blast So i'm listening To making A. Murderer, yes oh my, god it's wild right, yeah, WELL i Mean i've watched, it But i'd forgotten so much of.
Speaker 2: It and we're getting the wiscants and. Accents. Damn, really it's a lot of. Them oh, yeah don't go wauch, yeah. Weird, yeah, yeah, Yeah, okay your.
Speaker 1: Turn well you also have a podcast podcast Called Little mistercap don't forget about that ONE i.
Speaker 2: Do and if you're a Big Sister wives, fan come on over Waters warm, now.
Speaker 1: Yeah for your murder she watched. AUDIENCE i Cover, mondays we Do Much. Shop, monday we Do Love after Lock. Up right, now we're on a little break and we just Covered ladies Of london and for the next three weeks we're going to be covering the six part documentary that appears On hbox Called neighbors that's a little murderous if you're. Interested And tuesdays we DO. Tlc tuesdays we cover the main ninety day, show And THURSDAYS i Cover. Bravo it's Called pop And, bravo AND i have a different host Every thursday To chat ninety nine Percent bravo unless there's like a crazy pop culture, story and THEN i cover the Second dairy ninety day show on the weekends With kimberly from a day With. Dayline and Also i'm Doing welcome To platfel on The Free feed And welcome to plathfill rewatch, o which is so, fun which is it's my brain is so scrambled doing a rewatch at the same time that a new season is. Airing that's tough because also the exact same things. Happen do you use nobody learns any?
Speaker 2: Lessons do you consider yourself BECAUSE i KNOW i. DO i Think i'm like a plot. Filx oh, yeah, yeah.
Speaker 1: One question you could ask me THAT i wouldn't know the.
Speaker 2: Answer. Yeah amanda is definitely A Sister wives, expert And i'm pretty good With Sister. Wives but like, Plathvill i've got.
Speaker 1: It, well that's why this SEASON i was, like all, right it's a new season and we're gonna do. It but then because you've got your own you know, thing AND i was, like, oh it's, LIKE i hate for you not to do it with. Me But kimberly is interested and it has also watched it all And kimberly is great and you said we'll always have flat.
Speaker 2: Pill yeah all, right, well thank, You Mary. Pain this has been. Fun thank you So, Amy thank.
Speaker 1: YOU i love doing episodes with. You it always just makes me happy and saying to the good brings me back to the good old. Days Yeah MeOH and should we Tell, yeah let's tell people. Too we are doing a little mis recap. Murder she Watched Pink shade meet up In New York City october. Tent details will be. Forthcoming yeah it.
Speaker 2: Is it Is libra, Themed libra.
Speaker 1: Themed we are finalizing the, details but our joint meetup will Be, Saturday october, Tenth so just our market on your, calendar come To New york and we will give you the details as soon as we nail them all.
Speaker 2: Down And i'm just. Waiting you, know anytime That kimberly should fall ill or something should happen To kimberly that you need a plath person to just tag.
Speaker 1: In i'm, HERE i, KNOW i know that you're here for me for the. Platoffs But kimberly has not fallen, ill and we don't wish that on.
Speaker 2: Her, no we do. Not even though she's not a, libro we still wish her.
Speaker 1: Well we start. Sure thank, YOU i