Speaker 1: You see, something's going to happen something.
Speaker 2: It's full of stars.
Speaker 3: Hey, Hey, everyone, welcome back to the n Y Hatriot Show.
Speaker 2: Today.
Speaker 3: We got a topic for you that me and my amazing, wonderful co host Teresa from The Spiritual Gangster Show, we'll be covering together and that you know, as you can see me doing that a little bit more often lately, and it is something that I hope to keep.
Speaker 2: Doing going forward.
Speaker 3: I would like to just throw out a disclaimer too, even before I introduce Teresa, in case you have no idea who she is, I do want to at least put out the disclaimer that, honestly, even considering some of the stuff I have covered, even with last serial Killer that I had covered, I do want to make it the disco that this may be actually some of the worst stuff that I have covered and that she's probably ever covered ourselves. So I do want to make that disclaimer if you do not want to hear some you know, rather gruesome and terrifying stuff. In a sense, this episode may not be for you, but you know, we will come across some pretty gross, horrible things that you know has happened in humanity. So with that disclaimer, said, you can shut it off now or you.
Speaker 2: Can continue listening. And with that said, going.
Speaker 3: Forward now, I guess I'll introduce Teresa in case people don't know who she is. What is up, Teresa, thank you very much for even covering this topic with me and let everybody know who you are and what you're about and where they can find your stuff as well.
Speaker 1: Thank you. Yeah, I'm excited to be back on covering another crazy topic with you. Yeah, researching is like one of probably our favorite things to do, so like, no matter the subject matter, it's interesting to us. But yeah, it's good you made that disclaimer I think in the beginning because some of the subject matter moving forward is disturbing to say the least, and like I don't disturb easily, but in some of the research I was like very appalled at what I read. So there's that. Having said that, I'm Teresa, and yeah, I also have another great show with you called The Spiritual Gangsters, which is very different than this. It's more about like personal stories, things we find of interest of a spiritual nature. So yeah, it's a good time and encourage people to check it out if they have not. On of course, all the major podcast platforms YouTube and Rumble.
Speaker 2: Yes, yes, definitely check those out and definitely hit up that Rumble.
Speaker 3: Because there will be things that we may cover, a guess that we may have on that is not YouTube friendly. And the Rumble also does you know, have lives now for people who don't pay, so we can go live more often. So I would definitely suggest hitting that follow on Rumble if you have that, use that app.
Speaker 2: And I guess, you know, getting into it one of the other reasons.
Speaker 3: You know, I'm making this disclaimer about horrible you know this is, and people might be like, well, why are you covering it? Part of it actually really is our huge part of it is is that you know, during this time that we're going to be covering, we were you know, very much pointed in one direction to look at the horrors that were being done in Germany, you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 2: But you know, none of.
Speaker 3: These horrors that we're really seeing going on over there were too publicized, and I guess one of the reasons why. And then we'll get into it as well near closer to the end. Just like with Germany, we brought Nazis over here and gave them a free pass because of the research they were doing. Same thing happened with these scientists. We gave them a pass for the research to give us the research that they were doing, and Russia gave them a pass as well. So that's kind of some of the reasons why I want to cover this, because like, this is stuff that our country has basically co signed and other countries have co sign and it's pretty horrific horrible shit in my opinion, that almost make the Nazis look, you know, just as the same or not as bad.
Speaker 2: Actually, you know, it's it's a fine line, but they're to me both horrific horrible shit.
Speaker 1: Yeah. I just find it interesting that, like the Nazis just get this like bad rap for everything that happened in World War Two, and it's that's true, they did do a lot of horrifying things. But there's also you know, this whole Japanese issue, and there's it's not exclusive to one group of people, you know, the horrors throughout history. So something to keep in mind moving forward, so history does not.
Speaker 3: Repeat, yes, exactly, And it's I guess kind of just to like show you what governments are willing to do for information, right, So I guess I'll get us into it just a little bit of I guess, basic informational background on Unit seven thirty one, and then we'll get into more detailed stuff. Unit seven thirty one is short for Manshoe Detachment seven thirty one and also known as Camo Detachment and the Ishi unit has a bunch of different names. And it was a covert biological and chemical warfare and warfare research and development unit of the Imperial Japanese Army that engaged in lethal human experimentation in biological weapons manufacturing during the Second Sino or however you saying that Japanese war from nineteen thirty seven to nineteen forty five.
Speaker 2: In World War Two, the unit.
Speaker 3: Is estimated to have killed between two hundred and three hundred thous people. It was based in the ping Fang district of Harbin. I'm sure I'm butchering these names, but bear with me, the largest city in the Japanese puppet state of Manchu Ku whatever. Unit seven point thirty one was responsible for some of the most notorious war crimes committed by the Japanese armed Forces. It routinely conducted tests on people who were dehumanized and internally referred to as logs. They didn't even call people humans, they called them logs. Experiments included disease injections, controlled dehydration, biological weapons testing, vivisection, amputation, and standard weapons testings. Victims included not only kidnapped men and women and pregnant women and children, but also babies born from this systemic rape perpetrated by this staff inside the compound. So you had people there raping, impregnating, and then studying the children. That's fucking insane.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: The victims came from different nationalities, with the majority being Chinese and a significant minority being Russian. Additionally, seven point thirty one produced biological weapons that were used in areas of China not occupied by Japanese forces, which included Chinese cities and towns, Chinese cities, towns, water sources, and fields. It was officially known as the epid I love this name that they gave it, because, like, if somebody was to build this building a mile away from me and I drove past it, I would probably not think much.
Speaker 2: Of it at all.
Speaker 3: But it was officially known as the Epidemic Prevention and Water Purification Department.
Speaker 2: Water purification.
Speaker 3: Originally set up by the Military Police of the of Japan. Unit seven thirty one was taken over and commanded until the end of the war by General Shiroishi, a combat medic officer in the Kwantung Army. The facility itself was built in nineteen thirty five as a replacement for the Zangma Fortress, and Ishi and his team used.
Speaker 2: It to expand their capabilities.
Speaker 3: The program received generous support from the Japanese government until the end of the war.
Speaker 2: In nineteen forty five.
Speaker 3: Unit seven thirty one and other units of the Epidemic Prevention and Water Purification Department operated biological weapons production, testing, deployment in storage. Researchers arrested by Soviet forces were tried at the December nineteen forty nine I don't even know how to pronounce this Kabarovsk War crime trials, and they were captured by the United States and were also secretly given immunity in exchange for the data gathered during their human experiments. The United States covered up the human expect the human expert The United States covered up the human experimentations and handed stipends to the perpetrators. The Americans co opted the researchers bioweapons information and experience for use in their own biological warfare program, much like what had been done with Nazi Germany in the Operation paper Clip.
Speaker 2: Same thing.
Speaker 3: We gave them carte blanche for their research, and we gave the same thing to these sick fuckers. So very I don't know, real quick, I will go over the Zongmo Fortress.
Speaker 2: Unit Togo was sent into motion.
Speaker 3: In the Zongmo Fortress, a prison and an experimentation camp.
Speaker 2: In behind.
Speaker 3: Could be some sure saying that wrong. A village that's about one hundred kilometers south of Harbin on the South Vanchuria Railway. The prisoners are brought to Zangma included common criminals, captured bandits, anti Japanese partisans, as well as political prisoners and people rounded up on the trumped up charges by Tempeteia.
Speaker 2: Not even sure who that is prisoners were. This is crazy.
Speaker 3: Prisoners were generally generally well fed on a diet of rice or wheat, meat, in fish, and occasionally even alcohol in order to be in normal health at the beginning of the experiments. So you could have actually have been brought into this thing think like, oh, this isn't that bad. I'm actually you know, they're feeding me, well then fuck, they even gave me a drink. This can't be that bad. And before you know it, you know they're fucking if we're trying to freeze your cutt into your fucking body parts off. Yeah, fucking sick. Talk about like a mind fuck with that. Yeah, uh, normal health the beginning of the experience. Then, over several days, prisoners were eventually drained of blood and deprived of nutrients and water. Their deteriorating health was recorded. Some were also vv sected. Others were deliberately infected with plague, bacteria, and microbes. A prison break in the autumn of nineteen thirty four, which jeopardized the facility secrecy, and an explosion in nineteen thirty five led to Ishi to shut down the Zogma fortress. So, you know, they're supposedly because of a prison break and this other thing, it was shut down.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, So.
Speaker 3: That's just like a little bit, you know, a little bit of background information before we really start getting into what they were doing.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know if you want to go into what you have now, Teresa, Sure.
Speaker 1: So I just kind of wanted to set the stage a little bit because I think people probably have a good idea of like general Nazi ideology and the racism involved, you know, against the Jewish people obviously perpetrated by Hitler and his forces. And we're used to, like well us here in North America, you and I are both in North America, but we're used to a very westernized idea of racism. So based on skin color usually or like physical features, you know, where like one group is like dehumanized or like put to be like more animal like or something, whereas like the other group is put on a pedestal.
Speaker 2: Right, so oh that's even like you you know what we did here. It's like if a black guy smoked a joint, he was going to kill and.
Speaker 1: Murder, right, exactly right, but the white right, but the way deep smoking is fine and not to anyone, right, Yeah, So I just wanted to.
Speaker 3: Know real quick, sorry, real quick, just another thing to do, you know that one of the reasons why they I mean, there was multiple reasons, but one of the reasons why they did illegalize cocaine, it's because they did say if black guy.
Speaker 2: Sniff did, it was going to be like devast like they would kill or rape. Really, yeah, it had to do with race. Believe it or not.
Speaker 1: Oh my god, I didn't have no idea. I just thought it.
Speaker 2: Everybody, they better fucking run for cover.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that's messed up. Eh. Holy oh. And I did want to add something when you were talking about how Nazis were given immunity and during Operation paper Clip and brought over to America. If that's new information for anybody listening and they don't believe you, like that's factual. And there's even a Netflix documentary about it, if anyone was interested. There's a documentary called Camp Confidential, America's Secret Nazis, which I've watched and it's very informative actually, and I'm surprised that it was on Netflix. But again, I think that's like perpetrating this myth that like only the Nazis were bad and the Nazis were the bad guys. And I think that's sort of goes along with like the mentality like going on in America right now. It's like demonizing this ultranationalist sort of mentality and like that that's bad, right. Make it make it clear in people's mind, the general population's mind, that that's a bad thing to be. I'm not saying it's a good thing to be, but that's definitely the narrative being pushed, right. So that being said, racism in Japan is a little bit different than racism here in North America. So obviously, racial tension was a driving factor in Nazi Germany, and like doctor Mengele, who was known as the Angel of Death in the Nazi camp, he conducted those crazy medical experiments on Jews and concentration camp prisoners, which were not all just Jewish by the way, there's other people in there too, But race was the driving factor. And this was done under the guise of medical stuff because the Nazis believed who would question a trained doctor, right? And don't didn't we see that like in the last few years too, like don't question the science. Oh, the doctors know best. You're you reading a article, you don't know anything, but only the doctors know, right. So again this is going back to like putting educated, indoctrinated people on a pedestal.
Speaker 2: You know what, you know, what's funny that you just said that? And no shit.
Speaker 3: I had a listener send me a link today to a video that I did start to watch just a few minutes, and I was like, I may have to actually watch this whole thing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: It was actually like on what you're saying right now, It's like it was like somebody covering how like all of a sudden, like you know, you know the United States, but other countries, like, all of a sudden, we have to have these trained professionals to tell you what to do now, right.
Speaker 2: It's like, you know, it wasn't like that at one point.
Speaker 1: No, it really wasn't. And this is like a very more modern thing like in the last I don't know, maybe one hundred years, two hundred years, right, where like these white collar professionals are like put on a pedestal. So like arguments backed by science made the Nazi ideology extremely effective, right, And they understood that people put faith in science just like we do now. I would say, like science is probably most people's religion these days.
Speaker 2: Trust the science.
Speaker 1: Right. It was even those little like gifts or gifts, I don't know how you say it on Instagram of like you know, pray for Saint Fauci and like all this stuff, like you know, making this religion out of scientism, I guess you would call it. So racism is not exclusive to Nazis. Obviously, but this ultra nationalist view that the Nazis shared, the Japanese also shared. So I find it interesting that like these fascist countries shared this like ulternationalist pride, like Italy was the same with Mussolini. Japan had an emperor at the time. I don't know if a lot of people know that, even like the emperor was the highest authority in the country, Hitler was like the chancellor whatever. So Japanese people believe at the time, the ideology being presented was that the Japanese people are the superior race among Asians, yes, and that they need to cleanse like the racial scape scope of Asia and like be the dominant leading race because they believe that they're called the they call themselves the Yamato race, which has like a mythical origin and the kind of like didn't the Nazis have something like that too, y I mean with this like mythical like creation or like origin story.
Speaker 3: I mean, if we're looking at you, I would believe so. Yes, some people may not agree with that, but I definitely. I mean when you look at the ship that they did out in the streets, to me, they were obviously there's something being some pagan or magical influence behind them.
Speaker 1: Right. So the Japanese people believe not so much like based on skin color, right, because you know, obviously all Asians share a similar look, shall we say, right, it's more based on the purity of your soul.
Speaker 2: Oh, this would mean very much.
Speaker 1: It's very like Germany, right, so like the like that the Aryan race would be like the dominant mythical they're like the Targarians of their time.
Speaker 3: Well people, if you think about it too, like if if they were you know, gassing or killing you know, Jewish people. They were white as well for the most part, I'm assuming you know, so it's like they were killing the same color. It's just the ideology or how you know, how cleanse.
Speaker 1: Your soul is, but darker features usually, So they wanted to like preserve the blonde haired people because they believed that that was like the more favorable genetic traits, right, because it belonged to this like Aryan gene pool. Right, than there's some the ubermensh the superman right, very yes, very yeah. So Japanese racism is more about the purity of one's soul, which is really interesting to me. It's a spiritual racism, if that makes sense. Yeah, so they believe themselves above other Asians, and the majority of their victims were other Asians between nineteen thirty one to nineteen forty five, mostly Chinese people. Interestingly, also, the Yamato race believes they're divine and that the color of one's soul and purity is represented by the color red, which I found odd. I don't know, because like if you think of the Japanese flag, it has the giant red sun against the white background. So the white represents purity and then the red represents the person's soul. And also one way to purge yourself of corruption was to bleed, which is weird. I just had a thought right now that ties into like Mormonism with the like blood atonement. Remember that that was a while back, we covered that stuff.
Speaker 2: But yeah, the bleeding.
Speaker 1: Yes, that bleeding is a way to like purify yourself, and that like the Japanese people often have like honor suicides, like when they're like to feel like they've disgraced themselves with their family, they kill themselves. Yeah, Samurais would do that, right, So this is like deeply embedded in their culture and like ideology yes, there's this word in Japanese called seki say I'm probably saying it wrong, which means sincerity and literally translates to red truth. So again the red being prominent, right, No, it's not why but I thought that when we were talking beforehand, I was like, oh shit, I wore red and I'm going to talk about red in a few minutes.
Speaker 2: Isn't coke red and white? Yeah?
Speaker 1: That's interesting, that's true, right, dang the black goose back now? Oh man. So it's not so much like the overt, like blunt racism that I would say perpetrates the West. It's more this like subtle spiritual racism. But they truly believe that, like they are better than other Asians and that it's their job to dominate the Asian culture and land.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: You know what's really interesting with that When you want to start getting into I guess, like mind crimes on thoughts, it's like you don't even have to like you don't have to say like, oh, if this person looks like this, it just has to be like, oh, that person's thinking something in their head.
Speaker 2: It could be anybody.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you know what I'm saying, Like, and how do you even prove, like you know, unless they've been out in the open or you know, you know what I'm saying, this proof like physical proof, Like how do you say, like this is what this person's thinking. Yeah, I just I just find it an easy way just to start pointing the finger at.
Speaker 1: People totally, Like how easy could you make anyone the scapegoat that you want? Right? Yeah, it's wild. Also, I just wanted to add real quick that Japanese doctors at the time, so you mentioned doctor Ishi, who was like the head of Unit seven thirty one, that the doctors at the time in Japan were not provided like any ethical training whatsoever. So usually in medical school there's probably a short section on ethics, but it is required, I believe in North America.
Speaker 2: So I think when you become a doctor, I'm pretty sure you swear to those ethics.
Speaker 1: Actually, yeah, the Hippocratic oath, yes, so there is no hypocritical.
Speaker 2: Follow it anyway follow it. But I mean they do.
Speaker 1: Some sort of oath, but at the time, they didn't do this. I don't know if they do it nowadays, but it was under the assumption that if you want to become a doctor, you're doing it for like helping humanity. But in their eyes, helping humanity was cleansing the Asian race and infiltrating it with the Yamato race, which was them. So they thought that that's for the good of everybody, just like the Germans thought they were doing good by preserving the area in gene Pool and exterminating everybody else.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, I just wanted to make a little introduction on the Japanese mentality. I didn't know that until I write about it either. And I even took totalitarianism and World War two stuff in university, and I've never heard of any of this.
Speaker 3: Interesting, That's what I mean, like seriously, like just what you just said right now, It's like we really had Japan and Germany doing like the same fucking thing in different ways.
Speaker 1: Yeah, And I do wonder the spiritual origins of that, just like talking out loud, these are my own thoughts, like does that come from the same place, like whatever. I don't know if they were like tapping into something on purpose. I think the Nazis were. I don't know about the Japanese probably, but spiritually, what were they doing that gave them these presumptions and ideas? That's what I wonder.
Speaker 3: Good question is they're like the same mindset behind their actions?
Speaker 2: M spirit yes, oh yeah too. So you're done.
Speaker 1: I am done.
Speaker 3: Okay, I'm going to read off a couple of different just three of them real quick. It's just a couple of chemicals that might be if I don't mention it. It is chemicals that were used. I'm pretty sure there are things that I will be mentioning going forward later on. I just want to cover a couple of them that people may not have heard of, so you understand who makes it and what it does. Yeah, So I'm going to go on to Lewis Site. Lewis site is an organic Lewis site is a compound. It was once manufactured in the US, Japan, Germany, and Soviet Union, which is very interesting for the use as a chemical weapon, acting as a vesicant or a blister age and lung irritant. Although the substance is colorless and odorless in its pure form, impure samples of Lewis site a yellow, brown, violet, black green, or amber looking. Apart from its from its use as a weapon of war, Lewis site is useless. Say that again, apart from its use as a weapon of war. Lewis site is useless. But yet we just said that the US, Japan, Germany, and Soviet Union make it.
Speaker 1: Mm hmmm, why useless substance?
Speaker 3: A chemist from the United States Army Chemical Warfare Laboratory said that no one has ever found any use for the compound, so applications u site is useless. Apart from deliberately injuring and killing people, it has no commercial, industrial, or scientific scientific application haitians and again it's to cause blisters and long irantant Adam's site or I found this interesting? Or DM like don't we have robotussin? D oh?
Speaker 1: Yeah, head of the commercials like brought to you by doctor Mom. How does does DM stand for doctor mom? That's I thought when I was little.
Speaker 3: Adam's site or a DM is an organic compound technically arsenical this word whatever that can be used as a riot control agent. DM belongs to the group of chemical war affair agents known as vomiting agents.
Speaker 2: Or sneezing gases.
Speaker 3: First synthesized in Germany in nineteen fifteen, it was independently developed by the US chemist Roger Adams at the University of Illinois in nineteen eighteen, so now they are using weapons that were actually I mean, that's almost like confusing. So it was developed by somebody in nineteen eighteen, but then synthesized and used in Germany, and you know whatever, But we have the US making it, Germany synthesizing it, and then Japan using it. It's very weird in my opinion. So that was also another reason why I wanted to kind of cover those those two out of the three.
Speaker 2: So that was just real quick.
Speaker 3: I did kind of want to lightly touch on those because I do think I bring them up as of other chemicals that I think when I do mention and people will have no problem knowing what they are. So that was just real quick. And then if you want to go into some of the stuff, you have.
Speaker 2: To reason sure.
Speaker 1: So you want to get into the experiments that were going on at Unit seven one, yes, okay. So one of the things that Designed decided would be great to study was the effects of frostbite on people. Right, So one of the more horrifying series of experiments revolved around extreme temperatures. While extreme heat was used to test on test subjects, extreme cold was used more often because it was too more suitable to the climate in Japan. After the test subjects were taken outside in the cold, water was intermittently poured on their arms until frostbite set into the affected areas. Other times, limbs were frozen and subsequently thowed to study gangering fun. One might wonder how the researchers could tell that the arms were frostbitten. So, according to one officer's testimony, frostbite had occurred if the frozen arms, when struck with a short stick, emitted a sound resembling that which gives a board when struck. So they hit the person at different points in the freezing process, and then when it gives that like blunt sound, like you're hitting like a wooden board.
Speaker 2: Like a log.
Speaker 1: Yeah, like a log. How they refer to their test subjects as logs because they dehumanize the shit out of them. That's when they could tell it was frozen enough.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: However, these experiments did yield some scientific findings. The unit determined that rubbing a frost bitten area was not the most effective treatment. Instead, it was better to treat frostbite by immersing the affected area in water warmer than thirty seven point eight celsius, which is around one hundred fahrenheit but cooler than fifty celsius or one hundred and twenty two fahrenheit. Actually, a scene depicting this experiment ritual is featured in the nineteen eighty eight film Men behind the Sun, with some artistic license taken apparently. Yes, so that's the first one I had, uh, the second type of experiment going on?
Speaker 3: Oh you thought I wanted to add real quick to that whole thing with the freezing. Yeah, I mean this is actually like really disturbing, but I just didn't want to make a point of it. They knew also that you could stick a child outside in the cold without any care and it will live for three days before it dies.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's uh, that's interesting. Could you imagine conducting that experiment just as like a human in general? Like who who's in charge of the tournament? You literally just like pick up a baby, walk them into the middle of the cold woods, put them down, and then just like hang out and see what happens.
Speaker 3: I also wonder if those are like two children that were the result of raping the prisoners and stuff.
Speaker 1: I would assume probably or Chinese children because they view the Chinese as spiritually impure and discardible or Russian babies. A lot of the victims in Unit seven thirty one were Russian, which I find interesting. Yeah, that's wild.
Speaker 3: You know what I find really weird about that is that Russia was cool with them torturing and experimenting on their citizens as long as they gave them the research information after the fact could have been maybe you're like, here you go, here's some test subjects.
Speaker 1: I wonder if they were cool with it at the time or not, Like they might have not been cool with it at the time, but later on didn't really care to press consequences, you know what I.
Speaker 3: Mean, Yeah, or yeah, or even if they weren't cool with it at one point, I guess they were okay with it after the fact because of the information they got out of it. It's just like, really kind of screwed up and weird.
Speaker 1: Well, you have to think also to the Russian people had already suffered the Holidamore. I don't know if a lot of people have heard of that, and that was like extreme narvation, like literally I think it was under Stalin. That might be historically inaccurate. Pretty sure it was under Stalin, and like millions of people died, so people think that like Hitler was the worst I'm telling you on a scale of like totalitarian dictators, not even close. Stalin worse, Mao sey Tongue in China, way fucking worse.
Speaker 2: Who however, you say his name?
Speaker 1: Oh who's that?
Speaker 3: He's like another fucking socialistic communists? Oh shit, Yeah, And I've actually literally seen like, uh, I think that I forgot the politician's name that was like trying to run for something in California literally had a dressed with his fucking face on it.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, woof. That's a statement right there. But again, going back, I just find it interesting current culture demonizes Nazis right, which rightfully so, but also never mentions communist dictators like Stalin or mouse Tongue. Ever, if you ask, like a typical high school person or like someone in college, like who's the worst dictator ever? Hitler? Hitler? Hitler, That's what they'd say, or like they always compare it like to Hitler. It's like this word, like when people use the name like Jesus as a swear word, It's like Hitler's just like this word like synonymous with bad shit. Right, don't be a Nazi actually don't be a communist. Yeah right, but they don't perpetuate that in our common mentality, which I find interesting. It's like a secret right. Anyways, back to Unit seven thirty one, another major thing going on at the facility was sexual assault and rape. So unfortunate and very tragically this was rampant in Unit seven thirty one. There was mass rapes and sexual slavery and sex crimes committed by Japanese soldiers throughout the facility. Many of these unlawful acts were committed just for pleasurable purposes, but sometimes were justified by the researchers as experiments about sexually transmitted diseases and also to use the children born from these acts in experiments, just to show like the very casual nature of these crimes and the mentality of the soldiers and guards. One guard's account of a researcher was that the guard told sorry. The researcher told the guard that he had the human experiment scheduled, but he had time to kill before the experiment, So he took the guard's to a cell and just decided to rape this Chinese lady just for fun. Well, he was waiting to do his experiment like this is like a really fuck dumb menalody. And this also kind of relates to another incident. I'm sure you're probably gonna bring it up later, but the it's called the rape of Nanjing.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's actually what I'm going into this.
Speaker 1: Oh well, do you want me to talk about it?
Speaker 2: Yeah? Go for it.
Speaker 1: Yeah yeah yeah. So just this like mass rape mentality, Like I don't know what is up with the with the Japanese, but the Nanjing massacre occurred sorry, in the Battle of nan King in that Sino Japanese War under the Imperial Japanese Army. So it was December thirteenth, nineteen thirty seven. The massacre lasted six weeks, and the perpetrators committed other heinous war crimes such as mass rape, looting, an arson. The massacre was one of the worst atrocities committed during World War Two. Have you ever heard of that before researching this?
Speaker 2: Nope, nope.
Speaker 3: I had no idea that any of that stuff. When I started reading it, I was like, yo, this is insane, Like that's serious, large numbers. Like I'm reading it and what I'm picturing in my head is like, uh fuck, what was that show? I just said to you before Game of Thrones, I'm I'm like, these are like barbarians just running into an area, taking it over and then just raping the women and doing whatever they want.
Speaker 1: There's like some Viking Barbara.
Speaker 2: But yeah, I was like, this is like some barbaric, animalistic.
Speaker 1: Crap in nineteen thirty seven. Yes, it's a little bit shocking. I don't remember thinking to me that you growing up in American school, me growing up in Canadian school, has never heard of this ever in our life. I find that very interesting and very telling. Any who's basically the army murdered a lot of people and raped a ton of people. There was at least two hundred thousand murders and at least twenty thousand cases of rape. That's a lot, right, And I was saying to you before we started recording that it kind of almost reminded me of the Rwandan genocide because of just dislike, yeah, just almost like from what I've heard of people who were eyewitnesses to that genocide, very tragic, but just the mentality of like this sweeping evil and people were almost like bloodthirsty, and this like bloodlust that like takes over when people start just like mass killing. It's almost like the very primal mentality like comes out in people who they were probably friends with like a month ago, and now they're like murdering them with machetes and raping women, and it's like wild.
Speaker 3: I mean, like I said to you when you were even mentioning that to me, because I'll be honest, when you mentioned this whole thing, I was like, I've heard of it, but I actually don't know anything about it. And as you were telling me that, like I even said to you, like I minus the rape because I don't think like that would have been a huge thing. But I do think, like what you were saying two or three years ago, I do think if we were pushed, well not me and you, but other people were pushed a little bit harder and farther and a little sprinkled a little bit more fear, our own citizens may have started acting that way towards each other, the left and the right. I do believe the left and the right could actually be pushed to this extent.
Speaker 2: It's very possible.
Speaker 1: That's what we see sometimes, you know, was like mash shootings, stuff like this. It's like the precursors too, they're just like pushing like the far right and the far left. It's antagonizing the two ends and wanting them to just like unleash on each other eventually. Right, That's what it seems like to me. Yeah, that was the the Nan King massacre, which I just thought was telling of the mentality, like when it comes to a lack of respect for life and women and you know, just the whole mentality, it's very messed up. M hm. Would you like me to continue or would you like to move to what you were saying?
Speaker 2: Okay, no, what are you still covering the Nan King?
Speaker 1: No, I'm just going to move on to the other kind of experiments go for all right. So a third type of experiment that was common at Union seven thirty one was things that went on in special chambers. So Unit seven thirty one itself was like six square kilometers, which is like two point three miles six, right, I know, I thought I saw the six and I was like, what the heck?
Speaker 3: Yeah, And I think like the fence around the prison was like three meters.
Speaker 1: Of course, right, oh man. But they did have numerous buildings for specific experiments. So many of these buildings were used to raise fleas culture of different pathogens, and many were specifically built for certain kind of tests. So in one special chamber there was a centrifuge built to examine how much force it would take to cause death. High pressure chambers pushed victims eyes out of their heads. Forced abortions and sterilizations were conducted, and subjects were treated to lethal doses of X rays. And one this was the one that really disturbed me. In an experiment to observe the innate bond between mother and child, a Russian mother and her child were monitored in a glass chamber while poisonous gas was pumped into the chamber. The mother covered her child in an attempt to save the baby, but both ultimately died. Of course, can you can you just imagine like observing that behind a glass wall, Like how how messed up do you have to be? You know, no one really got me being a mom myself obviously.
Speaker 3: You know it's interesting like even getting into some of the stuff that me and thrash are going to cover thinking about it now, like this the glass wall. I mean there was mk ultra experiments with LSD that he stood behind glass walls and watched the reaction. Yes, again, like you know after we get that, did we get that way of watching I don't know from them.
Speaker 1: Yeah, very weird. Well, and also what got me too about that was that probably the mother tried like till her like last moment, to like, you know, just protect her child. That to me speaks of like the human spirit, right I.
Speaker 3: Think about like what was going on through that mother's mind in those last minutes.
Speaker 1: Just completely losing it, I'm sure, but just wild what people endured during the World War. So, another type of experimentation that went on was weapons testing. So in Unit seven point thirty one, human subjects were also used in weapons testing at many facilities. The victims were taken, typically to an experimental field like the end of field I'm not sure. I'm sure it's close by, I don't know exactly where it is, and tied to wooden posts for testing. The victims then had plague spreading bombs dropped on them on mass were used for target practice, and had grenades thrown at them or were burned by flamethrowers.
Speaker 2: Right.
Speaker 1: So this is also similar to the Imperial Japanese Army's protocol to use captured Chinese soldiers for bayonet practice. This is not new to the Japanese soldiers. Nevertheless, it's an example of the unnecessary, unnecessary cruelty exhibited at the facility. Yeah, and I just have one one more or less.
Speaker 2: You know what's crazy is that, Like it's wild.
Speaker 3: It's like how we both covered this and like I didn't even come across that stuff.
Speaker 1: It's just I know, yeah.
Speaker 3: Like I thought, I didn't keep going.
Speaker 1: I'm probably thinking what I have is terrible, and then when I'm gonna hear your stuff, I'm going to be like, whoa, what the heck? Right? So the last type of experiment that I have notes on is biological warfare. So World War One had brought technological advantage advances in warfare, particularly biological warfare, and the experimenters were inspired by the success produced by these bioweapons. For example, chlorine gas used during the Battle of Epra, probably phos gene, Like we can cover it in the bast right, oh God, all.
Speaker 2: Over the place now right.
Speaker 1: Who right? Yeah, going the comeback. That's why it's important to talk about these things, right. So the general she wrote Ishi uh the infamous doctor behind seven thirty one. He experimented extensively in the biological warfare area. So, in addition to dropping bombs filled with diseases like anthrax, cholera, and typhoid and a bubonic plague on prisoners, ECHI designed a special porcelain shelled bomb that allowed infected fleas to disperse and infect a wider area. Again, subjects were often tied to stakes and bombed. Scientists and protective suits examined their bodies afterward. So, actually, didn't you make that connection? They were just tied there and like left and then what they just roll up in their in their biosuits and study the bodies.
Speaker 2: That's what I'm getting out of what you said. Yeah. Right.
Speaker 1: At other times, for example, between October fourth and twenty ninth, nineteen forty, low lying airplanes spragued plague bacteria in the Chi Chiang province in China, killing twenty one twenty one people on the fourth and ninety nine people on the twenty ninth. However, estimates for the total number of Chinese killed in this manner varies from two hundred thousand to five hundred and eighty thousand people.
Speaker 2: These are fucking massive numbers.
Speaker 1: Yeah. As we had said before, the Japanese regarded the Chinese as inferior, and as the result, the Chinese were considered viable test subjects for these attacks. We can only speculate what the unit would have done on a larger scale with more biological weapons. Yeah, yep, and that's all from me, sir, all right.
Speaker 2: Wow.
Speaker 3: Besides, like Unit seven thirty one, there was a you know, I think I might have mentioned it earlier, there was other like unit numbers that were still like it's like weird. It's almost like they had, like, you know, I'm going to cover Unit eighteen fifty five. It's almost as if that was already under Unit seven thirty one already, right, Like they did have, like I think, and the reason why I'm covering them is that it does seem like these other unit numbers were kind of more specialized.
Speaker 2: In like what they were doing.
Speaker 3: I have a Unit eighteen fifty five was a unit for human experimentation that belonged to again the Central Epidemic Prevention and Wader for Purification Department of the North China Army of the Imperial Japanese Army, stationed in Beijing between nineteen thirty eight nineteen forty five.
Speaker 2: Unit eighteen fifty.
Speaker 3: Five was established by the North China Army in nineteen thirty eight. The unit was located in a facility not far from the Temple of Heaven in Beijing. Real quick, if you don't know what the Temple of Heaven is, it is a is a complex of imperial religious buildings situated in the southeastern part of central Beijing. I just find it interesting that they actually put this thing next to like a well known religious thing. The unit was commanded by the surgeon Colonel Nishimura Yena, who who reported directly to shiro Ishi at Unit seven thirty one. When I first arrived there, some one hundred prisoners were already in cells. Whenever the Japanese doctors made contact with the people being tested, they always did so through an interpreter. These the test subjects were infected with plague, cholera, and typhus. Those not yet infected were kept in different rooms. There were large mirrors in the rooms with the subjects to those so that those undergoing the testing could be observed better. I spoke with prisoners using a microphone and looking through the glass panel, interpreted the questions from the doctors, you know, and they would just ask them, you know, normal things, but you know, they're basically you know, giving people these things, throwing them again behind a you know, glass and seeing what happened. It had been estimated that Unit eighteen fifty five killed about one thousand people between nineteen thirty eight and nineteen four. The unit evacuated the facilities in Beijing during the Japanese defeat in nineteen forty five, and the Chinese entered the building, which was not destroyed and was still standing as of nineteen ninety six. So it's like, you know, one thing I do find interesting. It's like, if this stuff was left there and the other people walked in, could you continue to still use it conspiracy as that sounds. Then I have a Unit EI sixteen forty four again that was part of the Epidemic Prevention of Water Purification Department. It was established in nineteen thirty nine in Japanese in Japanese occupied Nan king and it was a satellite unit of Unit thirty of seven thirty one. It had twelve branches and employed about fifteen hundred men. Sto claimed in his testimony that the Unit EI did not conduct experiments on human beings. An anonymous researcher who claims he was attached to Unit sixteen forty four says that it regularly carried out human vivissections, as well as affecting humans with again cholera, typhus, and the bubonic plague. Every week, between ten to twenty prisoners. They were exposed to poisons, germs, and different gases, and about ten were killed weekly by guests having my own problem with you, lethal injections and bullets.
Speaker 2: Let me just rethrough that, all over it.
Speaker 3: The human experiments on Unit I E sixteen five four took place in the confines of the fourth floor in the facility, which was out of bounds for the majority of the unit. Reportedly, only a minority of the staff took part in the BW experiments on humans in Unit sixteen forty four, such as the unit doctors and high level technicians. Each week, between ten to twenty persons were exposed to poisons, germs in different gases, and about ten were killed weekly by gases, lethal injections, and bullets. A soldier stationed at the unit testified that ordinary soldiers were not allowed beyond the second floor and not informed that human experiments were taking place there, but the aware.
Speaker 2: Of rumors to that effect.
Speaker 3: The soldier had heard that there were prisoners kept on the fourth floor and was told by an officer, there is a lumbage lumber storage facility on the fourth floor. Never go above the second floor. You got it again. That's almost like you know, calling them logs m H.
Speaker 2: That yeah, then uh, you know some biological warfare.
Speaker 3: In late August nineteen forty two, a Unit EI participated in a biological attack against Chinese citizens and soldiers in Yushen County, Jinhua, and Fuqing.
Speaker 2: Uh.
Speaker 3: The advanced Chinese troops entered their contaminated zone and came under the action of by a bacterial logical weapon, cholera and play cultures. So Sato testified he was told that the play kol kolera and paratyphoid germs were employed against the Chinese by spraying here, they are like spraying more biological weapons on people.
Speaker 2: Dismemberment.
Speaker 3: Like experiments at Auschwitz and other Nazi concentration camps, Units seven thirty one doctors and researches studied the potential survival of soldiers on the battleflee, but instead of using Japanese soldiers for these experiments, Units seven thirty one used Allied POWs, as well as Chinese and Russian civilians. One such war influence experiment was in various dismemberment, particularly limb amputations, to study the effects of blood laws. Other forms of dismemberment were purely experimental and non combat related. For example, some amputated limbs were reattached to other sides of the body. Other times were frozen and amputated until only the victim's head in torso remained. Often this was done without an aesthetic for fear of negatively affecting the experiments.
Speaker 1: Yeah, okay, some evil scientists share right.
Speaker 2: There, lethal injections.
Speaker 3: Initially, many of unit's seven thirty one disease experiments were performed as preventative measures. The Japanese had found that eighty nine percent of battlefield deaths from the First Sino Japanese War were from diseases. I found that interesting with these experiments into preventative medicines, and vaccines evolved into offensive use as the war progressed. Unit seven thirty one was split into eight divisions. The first focused on experimenting with bacterial liary logical diseases, including the bubonic played, cholera, anthrax, typhoid, and tuberculosis.
Speaker 2: These bacteria were.
Speaker 3: Injected into subjects regularly, and the resulting infections were studied the outcomes because the outcomes became increasingly deadly because many people lived in communal cells. So again, you know, now they're injecting people with a little sorts of weird stuff.
Speaker 1: Not to interrupt you, sorry, it's kind of interesting because I have come across in research before that a lot of people in concentration camps in Germany did not actually die like in gas chambers, but they actually died of like typhus or like typhoid. I wonder if that was like on purpose, or if that just was like consequential of like having a bunch of people in tight living quarters and like not very sanitary conditions. I don't know.
Speaker 3: Children were not exempt from the unit's atrocities, as vertical transmissions from mother to fetus were studied.
Speaker 2: This included diseases like syphless.
Speaker 3: The researchers studied how syphless would affect the resulting babies health and how it would harm the mother's reproductive system. Although we don't know the number of children born in captivity, it is known that none had survived when the unit dissolved in nineteen forty five. While diseases like tuberculosis in small pox could be injected, syphless and gonorrhea required a different method of injection. This was done using a male in a female, one of whom who was infected. The couple was forced to have sexual intercourse under the threat of being shot. The infected bodies were later vivisected to see the internal results.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and uh, that's really kind of about what I had. I mean, I have a little bit more on Viv's section, but I mean I think for the most part people if you don't know what.
Speaker 2: VIV section is, go look it up.
Speaker 3: But you know, I don't think there's any reason to really get into that more. Something else I do even want to add to you know, when you know this place that was a prison that eventually got turned into you know, these testing sites, there is not one person that.
Speaker 1: Left walked out alive, not one.
Speaker 3: Every single person in soul that was put into that building was tested and killed, every single one.
Speaker 1: Yep, there is a.
Speaker 2: Fuck ton of people that this was done too.
Speaker 1: Yes, and then not not to downplay you know, Germany, what happened in concentration camps but eventually, you know, a lot of some people were liberated alive. There were survivors, you know, Oh yes, here there was not a single soul.
Speaker 3: Yeah, you don't have people running around with these supposed barcodes on them saying that they're still alive from them.
Speaker 1: Well, and interestingly, the Allied forces didn't care to save anyone in the Japanese experimental camps.
Speaker 3: Right, No, they didn't save anyone, and then they gave them a pass after they handed.
Speaker 2: Them over their findings.
Speaker 3: Interesting, you know, and again like you know, we had mentioned Project paper Clip before, like that's like we were saying, that's not a conspiracy.
Speaker 2: The government is pretty open and.
Speaker 3: Honest about some of the Nazi scientists they took over.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: So, I mean, I guess like part of the reason I wanted to cover this too is that, you know, not too bash where I am. But you have to question why were these atrocities allowed?
Speaker 2: I'm saying aloud.
Speaker 3: I mean, I question allowed to happen and then kind of you know, gave him a little pat on the ass and let him go.
Speaker 1: Mm hm.
Speaker 3: We took information from the Nazis and the Japanese who were doing horrific shit to people.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: And something else I also wanted to mention too, which I do find questionable about a lot of this stuff, is that, you know, we were a part of, like the It almost seems as if like, since we were agreeing to not do these things a part of like these conventions and things that we were part of, but these other countries that were doing it were not. It almost seems convenient. You know, we can't do this, but we can learn from the people who haven't agreed to not do this, right, And that is still sick to me.
Speaker 2: You are no different than the people doing.
Speaker 1: It to an extent, you know, absolutely, So.
Speaker 2: I know sometimes people, you know, why do.
Speaker 3: You cover old silly stuff. It's so that maybe we could see where we actually are here today.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm. You know.
Speaker 3: So that was like not to point at and try to grift off of horrible sick stuff. It's just I found it interesting that all this stuff happened in the United States was.
Speaker 2: And so was even Russia.
Speaker 1: Really, yeah, thanks for the tips, guys.
Speaker 2: We gave us some paperwork.
Speaker 1: It's all right, god yeah, oh yeah.
Speaker 3: Is the atrocities of Unit seven thirty one m h And if you're still listening. I appreciate that, and yeah, I hope you like again, like you understand what we're getting at the reason of covering this, it was not to glamorize and to try to get it's off of a terror right, you know, terrifying, disgusting topic. It's just to show you, like what stuff we have been okay with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you know people call for war crimes trials, get mo.
Speaker 2: This tribunals, tribal.
Speaker 1: Thinking that you know, America is going to give the world justice.
Speaker 2: That's you know, this is exactly.
Speaker 1: Some beacon of liberty and constitutional values.
Speaker 2: That was one of the things, guys.
Speaker 3: One of the reasons why I wanted to cover this. Not that I got Q tards listening to my show, No, but like, when we have allowed this shit going on, you really think we're gonna have tribuona ossoris.
Speaker 1: No, We're already supposed to have these rules in place, like there already was you know, war crimes trials after World War Two, that those rules are not upheld really whatsoever? So why would there be any justice done for anyone when the ones in charge are still the same group of people running around?
Speaker 3: I mean, from my point of view, it seems like whenever somebody does something fucked up, we were just like, oh yo, can you tell us how that worked out for you?
Speaker 2: You know, seem to do with that goddamn think about fucking anything.
Speaker 1: Honestly, Yeah, that's so true. Sorry, did you have any more experiments to get into?
Speaker 2: No, no, I am done on my end. All right.
Speaker 1: Would you like to know a little bit about General Ishi Shiro, the main doctor, because what just to go off of what you were saying, like America did know what was going on, and they didn't do anything to stop it, you know, this great, great nation of justice. So just to get into doctor Ishi Shiro himself a little bit, he's the main one. I couldn't find much information on other doctors involved, so I'll just talk about him a little bit.
Speaker 2: So.
Speaker 1: General Ishi Shiro was the founder and leader of the Imperial Army Biological Warfare Research Unit seven thirty one. He was flamboyant and arrogant. He was disposed to grandiose schemes and outlandish claims. He was often described as eccentric, yet highly intelligent and energetic. Ishi is viewed as the father of Japan's biological weapons program for the role he played in pushing the High command to fund biological weapons research. He was not the only person conducting experiments because there was many biological warfare research centers similar to Unit seven thirty one. However, he was accepted by the medical and university academic community because he ended up marrying one of the university president's daughters. Smart play right right, yeah exactly, oh Man, as we get. As I touched on before, it was understood in Japanese medical school that becoming a doctor was to help people and do no harm. But again, no hippocratic oath and no ethics training whatsoever. Instead, many of these young men were instilled with a very strong sense of nationalism and patriotic duty. This led many scientists to believe that medicine should be used as a weapon to accomplish the goals of their nation. Along with the sense of nationalism came a strong sense of racial superiority. Racial superiority which was believed to be backed by science. In this era of rapid discovery, science was king, guys, we're here, not even one hundred years later, We're back so I She himself had a strong desire to advance his position. He did so often at the chagrin of others who considered him brash, pushy, and arrogant. Sounds like Trump and Kanye Oh god okay. He graduated as a medical doctor in nineteen twenty at the age of twenty eight. He eventually married President Iraqi's daughter, so that's the president of one of the universities, to solidify his relationship with Kyoto's medical school and research department. It was not long after he graduated that Ishi joined the army and was commissioned as a lieutenant in nineteen twenty two. Ichi transferred to the first Army Hospital in Tokyo, where he pursued research, which was in fact his true passion, not generally practicing medicine whatsoever. He just wanted to fuck around with weird shit. During his military career, he maintained the ties that he had built at Kyoto University and other leading research institutions like Tokyo University as well. He later used these universities as recruiting grounds to bring young scientists and doctors into his employment. She's connections within the Japanese university system were extensive thanks to his marriage and charismatic personality. Network of allies within the military and educational sectors served him later in life by allowing him to secure funding and personnel. The universities in military provided the means to conduct his research, but it was truly his ultranationalistic mentality that motivated his actions.
Speaker 3: Interesting, uh, I guess this shows you how well nationalism works.
Speaker 1: Works very well.
Speaker 3: Yes, indeed, And that is something I'm just gonna mention real quick and something that we probably will cover in the future. But you know, not for nothing, for real, for real. Maybe people don't know it because like they don't know podcasters personally, but there is a serious, serious, fucking rise in Nazism and nationalism that you would never know coming from people that never know.
Speaker 1: I wouldn't even say it's just podcasters. I'd say that there is a concerning rise in ultra right mentality and ultra nationalistic mentality in the truther or conspiracy community at large, which many of them happen to also be podcasters.
Speaker 3: So yeah, it's just you know what the thing is too, Like I do get the idea, like I am all for let's take care of this country and stop worrying about.
Speaker 2: All the ones. Of course, you know, let's let's fix our ship first.
Speaker 3: But there is a huge rise and I just really Nazi idol you know, ideas, and it's just I don't think it's good and I do think it's by design, just saying absolutely. And the crazy thing is is that you will get people who actually think that like shit that the Nazi party started on was pure and got you know, got in full true. That's that's a very scary thing that.
Speaker 2: People are actually entertaining.
Speaker 1: In my opinion, Yes, because.
Speaker 3: In my opinion, as soon as the where Nazi pops up, that is telling you there is a magician involved and you were going to think what they want you to think, you were going to believe what they want you to believe, or going by whatever video footage.
Speaker 2: They hand you that they probably made themselves just like the A's off battalion. Just real cool.
Speaker 3: I wanted to throw that in there because it is something that I've actually been noticing a lot lately and has been kind of disheartening. And unfortunately it's just like, you know, we have people out there who are supposedly, you know, authorities on knowledge, but seem to be rather ignorant in other things.
Speaker 1: Well again, you know, I agree one hundred percent with what you're saying it's very dangerous, and it's a romanticized version of what the Nazis were doing and what they were about, just like the left romanticizes communism and science and science and both vicism. These are not new concepts and we should learn from the past the dangers of these extremes period.
Speaker 2: And so why we're doing this episode.
Speaker 1: Two exactly Yes, so no, not at all. I think it's very important to state, honestly. So. Towards the end of the Second World War, there was a concerted effort by the Japanese government to disconnect the imperial family, so the Emperor's family, from the actions of the Japanese military to prevent to protect the emperor from prosecution, but eyewitness testimony states that the Imperial Prince was present at tests involving humans. Some historians also know that many of the imperial family were privy to what was going on in the camps, like Unit seven thirty one. Early in the investigation of Unit seven three won by the United States, one of Ishi's top officers named Naito Ryochi, probably butchering that sorry listed the emperor as the top chain of command of Unit seven thirty one, So he knew what was going on. Maybe not everything, but generally most of the evidence enough. Yeah, most of the evidence for the emperor's involvement is circumstantial. So saying like that the emperor's cousin was present at a field test, that the emperor's brother watched films of bubonic plague bombs being dropped onto Chinese civilians, things like this. Also, Emperor Hirohito signed in order to expand Unit seven thirty one. However, the order did not give specific description of the unit's activities, so it's unclear if he even knew what was exactly happening.
Speaker 2: Well.
Speaker 3: See, I also wonder like, if you're that vague, is that because you're just trying to play off or not specifying.
Speaker 1: Maybe that's to prevent the emperor from being fully complicit.
Speaker 3: Oh no, no, I'm saying it's actually a way of him being complicit. But there's no evidence of him showing that he actually exactly.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that he can have a loophole together.
Speaker 2: Oh, I had no idea, but yet yet.
Speaker 1: You did totally right, Yeah right? Oh gosh, So the United States was well aware of the activities of Unit seven thirty one, a fact that was alluded to by American investigators after the war. However, before these investigations, the United States did know what Japan was up to, specifically about conducting experiments with biological and chemical weapons, although maybe the full extent of experiments was not known. But by nineteen forty six, the United States had received several reports that experiments were conducted on Allied prisoners of war by Unit one hundred and Unit seven thirty one. In nineteen forty six, letter was sent to General Douglas MacArthur stating that experiments were conducted on at least three Allied prisoners of war at the Infectious Disease Research Laboratory in Tokyo. One. Anonymous Youth Corps member who worked at Unit seven point thirty one later described his job task as preserving human specimens in formuline, which is a chemical like formaldehyde. I guess these were specimens of adults, children, babies, heads, organs, and entire bodies. He recalled that they were separated by nationality. He saw Chinese, Russian, Korean, British, French, and American specimens. This is only one example of Americans used for experimentation, and there were several court cases that described the experimentation and murder of several of the United States citizens by the Japanese. In some cases, Americans were beheaded, their heads were boiled, and skulls sent back to Tokyo as specimens for study connections were not made to Unit seven thirty one during these trials, either because of a lack of due diligence during the investigation process or because they were officially suppressed. It is well documented by historians now that the United States was actively suppressing knowledge of Japan's human experimentation and activities in biological warfare, particularly around Unit seven thirty one. This is, of course not the first time that the United States has suppressed knowledge of human experimentation, as they had already captured many Nazi scientists and brought them back to the United States to work on various projects such as building American rockets hello Werner von Braun. Nor would the human experiments have shopped the US government, as they had been conducting their own experiments as well since nineteen twenty two and continued to do so for many years post war. Because of the cover up involved few people who committed the crimes in Japan or Germany in the name of science were prosecuted. Doctor Hi himself died from cancer in nineteen fifty nine and was never prosecuted for his crimes. Many other high ranking officers in various units went back to Japan, re entered the university system, and played prominent roles in Japan's medical and academic communities. Unlike their victims, most of these men and women went on to live full lives and were exposed only after many years of silence, or after many of the perpetrators had already died of old age. The emerging conflict with the Soviet Union later on outweighed the need for justice, So the US tried very hard to keep the Soviets from gaining access to the knowledge and men of Unit seven thirty one. So they're competing for the knowledge and the secrets so that their other adversary does not get a grip on them. Instead of prosecuting the bad guy, we're just going to fight over the.
Speaker 2: Bad guy, exactly. Yeah.
Speaker 1: Sure. The Soviets did also capture some people from Unit seven thirty one who were trying to flee. Many of these men stood trial in the Kabarskov Sorry trials held in the Soviet Union at the time of these trials, the United States stated that the trials were just propaganda. Yeaham at least the Russians tried even if it was like a mock trial, they still attempted something, right.
Speaker 3: God, I thought that was wild when I did come across, you know, and then eventually I just asked you to look into that part. But when I did kind of come across some of that stuff, I was like, you know, like like they didn't what you just said. This is fucking crazy, it's nuts. They were like, oh, it's propaganda. I'm like, yo, what Like It's like I feel like this country just loves using that word whenever they want to cover their own ass.
Speaker 2: Propaganda. It's propaganda, it's propaganda, right, Yep.
Speaker 1: Well, there is that thing h Smith Mund Act. I forget when that was past. I believe it was under Obama. Smith's mund Act is United States legislation that states propaganda can be used to get into his own citizens.
Speaker 3: Oh okay, I didn't know that was actually the name for that m That's interesting.
Speaker 2: That's actually something not saying that it's not real.
Speaker 3: It's just I would like to actually find I've I've wondered what that name exactly is and then bill number because I would actually like to look at it physically, I think find, Yeah, that might actually be interesting to cover since I think a lot of people actually think it's like a fable.
Speaker 1: No, say, yeah, it's real. I remember learning about it in the university. Even. Yeah, pretty wild stuff. But yeah, that's uh Unit seven thirty one.
Speaker 3: Yeah, so again some real horrible atrocities and you know, just again like what she even covered, just more proof of our country sweeping under the rug and claiming propaganda and trying to you know, church up the situation. Very disturbing stuff. And again, like I was saying, you know, I'm trying to show stuff in the past, and then maybe we can sit here and wonder about you know, where are we now and don't know about you know, what are we what are we really doing?
Speaker 2: What is the goal? Who are they really you.
Speaker 3: Know, just when you look at this stuff, it's just almost contradiction and of what we think our government's doing right to say.
Speaker 1: It, Yeah, and why do certain people get protected?
Speaker 3: So yeah, that is the end of Unit seven thirty one. Again, thank you all if you've made it through the episode. I thought it was you know, pretty pretty graphic and disturbing, but again like there was a reason for it. Uh yeah, that's the end of this. I really ain't got much to say. I got some you know, stupid shit to spiel at the end. Really, I just think we're done with this topic. And there you go pretty pretty horrific stuff. Just to reiterate, like we were saying at the beginning, if you do watch our videos, you know, we do have podcasts, and if you do want, if you do listen to the podcasts, we do have videos. I do also have a bunch of stuff I could throw up on the screen for this. I'm not quite sure yet if I'm actually going to, but there is there may be visuals for this episode you know, to see as well. So that's kind of why I'm mentioning the whole video thing. If you're listening, sometimes there is episodes where if you watch it on video, there is also visual stuff to go along with the episode. So if you listen, maybe check out the videos as well. Censored stuff for stuff that I do think will probably be censored, will end up on Rumble.
Speaker 2: So if you follow us on YouTube, you may see less videos dropped.
Speaker 3: And when that happens, you know, if there's a week where on a Monday you don't see something for me dropped odds are it's on Rumble and it was not, you know, probably good for YouTube. This topic I have seen on YouTube, so I'm assuming it's okay to be on YouTube.
Speaker 2: You know.
Speaker 3: Most of this is I kind of like what we're saying public knowledge now, but for some reason, Dan, it wasn't, you know.
Speaker 2: So this will be on YouTube again.
Speaker 3: Like I'm saying, check out Rumble for sense stuff, and uh yeah, check out the Spiritual Gangsters as well. The link for her stuff will be in the bottom. I do have the link for some of the Spiritual Gangsters in my link tree, but almost all the links, all the links are available on hers, so I will include uh Teresa's link tree as well for all the links with the Spiritually Gangsters. Thank you, yes, and uh again, you know, check out a social media check out Teresa's, check out mine. If you want to see my shit posting and trigger posting, check out Instagram and TikTok.
Speaker 2: Uh yeah, so.
Speaker 3: Check out the links in the bottom and again, uh, thank you for all tuning in and checking this out. And that is the end of another NY Patriot Show until the next one.
Speaker 2: Everybody be well later