Speaker 1: This is a clip from Bloody History. You can access the entire episode now on our website and all podcast platforms.
Speaker 2: The way it works, you compartmentalize, just like you do an intelligence You keep these guys away from the knowledge of half of what it is they're actually there to do. And this is how you can get a job done very cleanly. Nobody can possibly rat out to the cops because they don't know what's going on, you know what I mean?
Speaker 1: Yep. Another interesting part of the Tramps to me is the timing on when they were arrested, because the call that came out came out at one fifty six pm, which means those guys had to hide. They were hiding for an hour and a half. They were seen jumping at the ninth box car by Lee Bauers, who calls the police and then the police and you know Bass and Wise and allegedly Middleton, but Middleton swears he wasn't working that day. So that's another mystery right there. But they were actively jumping at the ninth box car, and so what were they doing for that hour and a half? Could they not get out of where they were? Were they where were they hiding? You know? Those are the questions that I'm very curious about that incident.
Speaker 2: Yeah, well, like I said, if you sent them to meet somewhere else and they're supposed to meet nearby, and then they're told listen, if it doesn't happen, you go to the train yard and you know, somebody else will pick you up there or something like that, and then they see the commotion going on. Why wouldn't you try and jump in a car and hide, right, because that would be a way for you to just get carried out of the area so you can avoid whatever the commotion is and you don't even know what the commotion's about. I'm just offering speculations here right right, because these guys in a lot of cases legitimately say they don't know what was going on, and people say, oh, they're lying. I think in a lot of cases they're not. They were dispatched without the knowledge of what was actually happening. You don't share this with one hundred people what's happening, because otherwise, you know, the whole thing gets replicated too often. Too many people's stories start to line up. But if you got twenty guys and nobody's got the same story, what is a cop going to do. He can't match up any of these other guys. That's why they had to let him go, you know what I mean, Because the guy's got no knowledge. No matter what they do, they can't even beat it out of him because he doesn't know. You see what I mean? Yep, Okay, So anyway, fair enough on that. But Green, just because he has that skill, I mean, I wouldn't get hung up on that. He doesn't have to be a shooter. I mean, maybe you've got other evidence that says he is, but I mean, I'm just saying theoretically, he's a good guy to just send a dispatch to do another job, you know, drop off some money somewhere and now wait over by the train yard. And then they see a commotion, they say, screw this, We're going to go hide somewhere. And he was supposed to meet with those other two guys. That's the more important question is how do these three guys come together.
Speaker 1: That is a good question because each other Mosari and Green are together from Cleveland. That's that's a given. But the short tramp, the short tramp I identify as a guy named Vincent caltigeron Junior and so Vincent Calton Geron Junior is like it's he's one of the most important pieces of the puzzle, and he's never been written about, talked about ever in any book, No Kennedy researchers ever even mentioned his name in the In the Shadows, Okay. Vincent Caltageron Junior is based in Houston. He is former or maybe even present at the time of thesassination Naval Intelligence. He at one time in the nineteen I think the late nineteen forties through the late nineteen fifties is married to the sister of Jack Valenti, Lorraine Valenti, who will then go on to become Lorraine Valenti Dinerstein.
Speaker 2: This is why the guy's name. Okay, okay, because I'm thinking of myself, why do I recognize this? This guy keeps bringing up and now I know why.
Speaker 1: Okay, go ahead, well I'll tell you how this is. This was like probably the most shocking thing when I knew that I was onto something. So I had taken a break from direct assassination studies to start studying Jack Valenti. I read through the Jack Valenti file. I pulled apart everything I could on that guy's life. I'm probably like, not that anybody ever gave a fuck with by Jack Valenti, but I'm probably one of two or three people in the world who know anything about that guy. And so it turns out that.
Speaker 2: Was a couple of the LBJ did It guys have gone into Valenti a bit, but more or less they talk about his you know, manipulation of the media and how he becomes you know, rises up he's the president of the mp A and stuff like that. You know, that's usually what they wind up focusing on. But he only only the uh, the LBJ did it guys usually go into Valenti.
Speaker 1: So with Vincent call to Gerond Junior, he ends up marrying Jack Valenti's sister. They have two kids, Tom Tom called gerone, and I forget the other brother's name, but they have two kids. And basically I just kind of registered it as I'm reading it, and I kind of was like, okay, acknowledge. I put it on a shelf. Then I start to study the Winterland Ice Arena, which is the official name of the Winterland Ice Rink.
Speaker 2: And the Winderland David Ferry allegedly.
Speaker 1: Right right, Okay, go ahead, So the woman who started the Winterland her name is Mary Boots Roberts. She was a famous ice skater, and her husband, Ronnie Roberts, was also a famous ice skater that did Disney on ice and ice capades. As we know, these are all smuggling operations for the CIA. At the same time, she will later in her life allegedly go to work for NASA at the Gemini and Apollo missions. But I tore apart those files on the Gemini and Apollo missions. Her name appears nowhere in the universe in those files. So she's clearly a spook. So when you dig into Mary Boots Roberts, what you'll find is that her birth name was called to Girone. So I'm studying this. I'm studying this, and I'm like, call to Geron, where the hell do I know this name from? Right? And then I'm like, holy shit, I remembered it from the Jack Valenti file. So I go back to the Jack Vilenti files. I confirm that Vincent called to Geron Junior, who was married to Jack Valenti's sister. And now I have Mary Boots Roberts, whose birth name is called to Gerone. Well, I did a full genealogy on her and guess what Vincent called the Geron Junior is her first cousin. That's not a coincidence. That is, to me, the most important discovery in all of Kennedy in sixty years. No one has ever put that together before. The first cousin of Mary Boots Roberts is the former brother in law of Jack VALENTI right, And so when you look at the relationships of the Winterland, Oh yeah, the Winterland was owned by Lyndon Johnson. I don't know if you knew that the Winterland was owned by Lyndon Johnson and the Johnson family enterprise who built half of Houston. They were he was the richest president.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, I was gonna. Wasn't it technically owned by Lady Bird because she had ownership of all those kind of things along with the TV stations and all that. Wasn't that really under her?
Speaker 1: I don't think so, because it was his parents first. It was the company was started by his parents, by Lyndon Johnson's parents, and so Lyndon Johnson is the owner of the Winterland. So now how do I have I have Vincent called the Garne married to Jack Valenti's sister, and Jack Valenti is the right hand man of Lyndon Johnson, right, and Linden and then Vincent, called the Grone, is the first cousin of Mary Boots Roberts. So I'm like, holy shit, this is like a closed loop of interaction between these four people who obviously knew each other very intimately, And so that brings me away.
Speaker 2: The reason why I bring up Lady Bird is because quite often Johnson has her owning these supposedly legitimate assets right where he doesn't own them, but obviously he's got control over. I mean, he's getting you know, the bags of cash off of everything and skimming off of every single operation, whether it's a TV station or anything else. He's getting cash skims off of everything. But some of that stuff is on paper owned by Lady Bird Johnson, who probably didn't even know half of what she allegedly owned.
Speaker 1: Right, He probably put in her name for legal protection reasons and stuff. So so we have this is what I theorize. How and if to remember, James Earl Ray identified the Short Tramp as the real Raoul, and I have even more backing evidence to show Vincent Calter Groan Junior was the real Raoul based on the statements of Glenda Grabow interviewed by James Douglas. I don't know if you've read through that stuff. Basically they talk about how they would they would bring Vincent to the Alabama Theater because that's where Jack Valenti was, and so that makes perfect sense because if Vincent Calter Garone is the former brother in law of Jack Valenti and she's bringing Raoul to meet with Jack Valenti, duh, this is like another piece of a puzzle. It just fits perfectly together. So I totally believe James Rolway's statements identifying the Short Tramp as Raoul, and I totally believe that Vincent was Raoul, and Vincent was the Short Tramp and Daily Plaza, and he's also the you know, related to the woman at the Winterland. This is just too I'm sorry, this is way too much coincidence in one place. There's way too much smoke here for there not to be any fire, right, And so what I believe happened was David Ferry never went to the Winterland at all. He was in Dallas where he shot the president, and then he gets in his car, the light blue Ford Falcon station Wagon, which is an identical copy of his Mercury Comet light blue but different made by the same manufacturer with different branding. Okay, So he then heads to Hammond, Louisiana, where the whole stuff with Frank Chelona and David and Thomas Compton. Right, So, Frank Chelona debunked David Ferry's alibi. He says, David Ferry was sleeping in my roommate's bed on the twenty third in the afternoon. Well, that only works. David Ferry never went to Winterland. And so when you look at the descriptions of the person who did go to the Winterland, he's over six foot tall, over two hundred pounds, and he's wearing a red toupey and he had big fluffy eyebrows. They weren't painted on, they were like glued on. Okay. So, and the guy introduced himself as David Ferry five times. Why would you do that to draw attention to yourself? Right, So, what I think happened was Arcocha left Dallas with the two boys, Leyton Martin's and Alvin Boboof remember ar Kaca was involved with these kids in the break ins at Homa, and a whole bunch of other stuff. Right, they were tight for years, so it's not like a stretch to put Arcaca with the two boys. But I believe it's possible. He also drove Vincent called to Gern Junior from Dallas to Houston. And why do I say that, because if you dig into the David Ferry file, you'll find one page where it explains that in the middle of the night, four o'clock in the morning, when they show up and Houston, they don't go right to the Alamotel. They go to the They go to the Winterland, and they look around at the Winterland first at four in the morning, when it's obviously closed, and then they go to the Alamotel. Well, here's where it gets really good. So the Alamotel is directly Remember there's a bunch of phone numbers that they called. One of the calls went unidentified forever. It's to this day, no one's identified except for me and Jim Garrison. And so the phone number that goes unidentified is to a place called the Gateway Swim and Skate. And so the Gateway Swim and Skate is obviously it's got a pool, it's got a roller skating rink. It is directly next to the Alamotel. Okay. So they get to they get to Houston, they check in the alamote I think what they did was they drop Vincent off at the Winterland. Then they go to the Alamotel and they go to sleep. The next day they call there, Well why would they be calling the Gateway Swim and Skate? Well, when you study Vincent, you come to realize he was a longtime employee of the Downtown Houston YMCA. Can you guess what the Downtown Houston YMCA was before it was the YMCA? It was the Gateway Swim and Skate. So David Ferry then tells the FBI that they went to the bell Air skating rink. Right, Well, guess what. The bell Air was knocked down in nineteen fifty nine and in its place was built the Gateway Swim and Skate. Okay, So David Ferry is obviously aware of He's obviously doing some nefarious shit involving Vincent and involving the bell Air, which then became basically the Gateway, Right, how would he know it was called the bell Air if he hadn't been going there since nineteen fifty nine, right.
Speaker 2: Yeah, do you slot in the Rose Chermi story with this? As far as the traveling to Texas.
Speaker 1: Oh, one hundred percent. I believe everything that happened in there is accurate, except she didn't get thrown out of no car. She was just a real pain in the ass, and she got actually thrown out of the bar by Macmanuel. She wasn't beat up or thrown out of the bar by. But it was our Katcha and Amelio Santana who were in the car with her, And so I put those guys. I put Arcocha on the roof, and I put Santana at the ledge underneath the fire escape.
Speaker 2: At the Dalteks, those I believe were shooters. Yeah, Now, she might have gotten beaten up, right, but I think she got beat up. Well, she was on the road walk and after they did her at the bar is what I think happened.
Speaker 1: Go ahead, Well, then from there she gets in the ambulance to go to the hospital, right, and they take her to the local hospital and she starts talking about they're going to kill Kennedy. Everyone's like, you're full of shit, and then Francis Frooge. Actually he didn't show up after the assassination. He showed up, and he was the one who escorted her the hour or two hour drive to Jackson, right, and he drops her off there, and so in the car right.
Speaker 2: She's she's withdrawal because look, she's in withdrawal. She's heroinautic. So she's having all kinds of problems and they don't want to deal with her at that hospital. So Fruge takes her to the next place where they will trade her. Right. But that is, yeah, that is during the time right before the assassination. That's not after.
Speaker 1: Yeah, that's on the that was on the twentieth that all that happened. And so then of course after the assassination, Francis Fruge or however you pronounce it, says, oh my god, she was right. They killed the president. And so he goes back and talks to her, and then they do this like little miniature investigation. They try to find out the sailor on the ship.