Speaker 1: Step right up, ladies and gents. Tickets your tickets. The wild and materre about to begin.
Speaker 2: Tikets, tickets, get them here on the Greatest show.
Speaker 1: Welcome to Deplorable Cult Nation, Act Cloth Conspiracy Side Show Tent, the greatest freak show on Earth, where the stranger it gets, the more that it's worth. See the Curious and the Absurd, Every act you've never seen or heard. Tickets tickets against your tickets here.
Speaker 3: See the curious and the absurd, Every act you've never seen or heard.
Speaker 1: Tickets tickets tickets here.
Speaker 4: Hi, and welcome back to another episode of Deplorable Nation. I'm your host, Deplorable Janna, and today, ladies and gents, we have another banger in the Sideshow Attraction series. This is what's age got to do with it? And we're going to talk about all things wild and weird that make people rapidly age and change their appearance to like little kids or even babies looking like really old people, very wrinkly, saggy skin, the whole nine yards. This one is very odd and different. But welcome that to my wonderful bestie from the West e, my lovely other have the darling Miss Heidi from Unfiltered Rise, How are you love?
Speaker 3: Wonderful? Wonderful, Thank you for having me. Always fun to collaborate with Miss Janet. She is awesome and you guys always have to check out her work if you're watching on my show. We do some amazing things, I feel, and I think that this series has really brought to light a lot of things that really need to be in the light.
Speaker 1: Like I mean, we can't just shove.
Speaker 3: Everything under a rug and be like that never happened, Like this one's still pretty out there.
Speaker 1: It's still around.
Speaker 4: It is, it is very out there, and for the most part, I will say that the things that we're going to discuss today, they're unusual in a lot of different ways. But I've literally only seen one person in my lifetime that had any of the things that we're going to discuss it. Yes, yeah, so.
Speaker 1: Once, and I think they were just I didn't see them in the clinical aspect.
Speaker 3: They were just at the hospital, like going the other way. So yeah, it's a weird one. And I of course brought you some slides so we can and I have.
Speaker 1: Them at an order.
Speaker 4: I hope and prays, oh well, if it, if it happens, it happens. If it does, I'm good with that too.
Speaker 3: Whatever, right, we try to collaborate so this is an easier time, so Janet doesn't have to go all over the universe with her stuff because it's a little daunting.
Speaker 4: May she has a couple of pages of notes on this.
Speaker 3: Yes, she's like, hold on a minute, hold on a second, and then I mess her all up.
Speaker 1: And maybe I've.
Speaker 4: Witched a page twenty seven in my notes.
Speaker 3: My gosh, and I tried to do these a little bit in order, and I'm so can you see this.
Speaker 1: Baby? And this is the cutest little old man I've ever seen.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and some of these things are going to be crazy. Some of the pictures may or may not be upsetting to people. Again, disclaimer at the top of the show, we are not making fun. Even if we make silly comments or say a stupid joke, we are not making fun. We are trying to shed light on conditions that not only were in the sideshows and the freak shows back in the day when it was popular, but also people that you may encounter out in public. And if you have the knowledge of what something could be, then maybe your face won't say at all if you know what I'm saying.
Speaker 3: Because if you've seen a little baby that looked like a wrinkly old man, you might be startled unless you know what it is.
Speaker 1: And that's what we're here to tell you about today.
Speaker 4: So the first thing that we're going to talk about today is called progeria. This to me is such a fascinating topic to cover because it is rare genetic thing that you don't see very often. It's like one and twenty million births, so uber rare that you see this. That's why I've never seen anybody with this condition in person. Have I seen them in shows, yes, but in person no. So what progeria is. It's also called Hutchinson Guilford progeria syndrome, and it is the thing that's closely linked to very untimely aging and so, like I said, it's a very rare genetic thing. And it has to do with the gene that makes a protein called lamon A, and that is important for maintaining the cell's nuclear structure. So like the roundness of the structure of the cell, and so because the cell can't maintain you know, size, shape, things like that, it has mutated proteins that make the cells unstable, which is what leads to the weird like aging things.
Speaker 3: Doesn't this baby look like a little nymph for something cosmute? This is the I know, we I know, we're talking about sad things, but this baby's darling.
Speaker 4: And that's the one of the things on this that a lot of babies we're going to talk about different kinds of uh. They're called progerroid syndromes. So progeria is the first one, but there is one that affects babies. So if you have like the progeria, it's Babies usually look normal when they're born and then by age one to two that's when their symptoms appear. They have a lot of growth failure, so they're very short in stature, very low in weight, loss of body fat and muscle, lots of hair loss, and it's not uncommon to see them bald. Even eyelashes and eyebrows are gone. Like this boy that we're looking at now completely bald head. You can see the indentation where the eyebrows were, but there are no eyebrows at all. So because the protein structure and the cell is abnormal is what causes them to have age looking skin. So it's either going to be really thin so you can see through it. You can see all the veins and arteries through the skin, which kind of creepy, kind of be off putting for some people. If you've never looked closely at an old person with paper thun skin.
Speaker 1: Shows those beings so good in the saginal area.
Speaker 4: Yeah, one hundred percent, and that's it kind of becomes like transparent skin, which, like I said, I've had a lot of elderly patients that have the very transparent skin. But along with this, they get really stiff joints, they get hyptose locations all of the time. They have a really small jaw, so the jaw is disproportionate to the rest of the face. They have a what they call a pinched nose, so it looks like somebody just like had an extra heavy duty breath right strip on the nose. And like you look at.
Speaker 3: Live cuey dolls if anybody remembers Qby dolls, Yes, yeah, they look and not in a derogatory way way and not being made.
Speaker 4: So people that get progeria, the main progeria as a child, unfortunately, life expectancy for them is fourteen to fifteen years old, so not a super long time if they're lucky to their twenties. But that's with exceptional medical care. And I'm just going to throw this out there. With the quote unquote practice of medicine that we have, I can see a progeria patient being grossly misdiagnosed a lot before they finally actually figure out what it is because a lot of the symptoms that they get closely mimics some of the things that we've talked about on previous shows. So for them to you know, narrow that down.
Speaker 3: Here, especially in a mild case, because this doesn't always look like this. This can sometimes like some of these other kids in this one right here, right like this little girl looks like she may have looked semi I don't want to say normal, but like baseline, okay, yeah for a while, like she does.
Speaker 1: I mean, you know, it's not that severe and so.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah, and so some of these some of these children, they're they're definitely like progressive stages of this and how severe each one of them has. One of the things that they have a really hard time with is they developed arterial schulerosis, which is hardening other arteries like really early in life, so infancy or even childhood. And so it says that most of these kids, while their life expectancy is fourteen to fifteen years old, that's because they die of heart attacks and strokes more than any other population on the planet, which is frightening if you think about that, you would.
Speaker 3: Think with our extensive like changes in cardio and everything, they would have like be able to put in stents or you know, filters or whatever.
Speaker 1: But I mean, it just doesn't seem like it's changed much for these.
Speaker 4: Yeah, And I don't. And that's a good point. And I don't think because it talks about like different types of treatments that they're experimenting with or looking at or whatever. But if you have something where your genes are mutated and it's you know, affecting the nuclear structure of the cells, and it's causing you know, plaque to build up and the arteries and all of those kind of things, would a stent or any kind of cardiothoracic surgery even hold what it any?
Speaker 1: Good? Right? Right? With such thin thin Yeah? Maybe not?
Speaker 4: Yeah, they said, And that's why, like the sad thing about this is there's no cure for it. So everything that they give is just too slow progression so it doesn't get progressively worse. One of the things that they give them used to be it was marketed as a cancer drug. They do nutrition therapy, physical therapy, cardiac monitoring of course like all of the time, but it said one of the things that they're experimenting with, and you and I talked about this technology on on another episode outside of the sideshow episodes, they're doing crisper technology to see if they can take out or cut out that gene mutation that's causing.
Speaker 1: This, and we are going to fuck around and find out, you know, with all the studying I do this last week, I ran into something where somebody was saying, and this was like in a white supremacist type comment, that they almost have it figured out how to restock their race. WHOA.
Speaker 4: And like we talked about before on the Christopher episode that we did, it is gene splicing or gene editing. It started a long time ago with like dog breeders and stuff like that, where certain types of dogs like German shepherds get hip dysplasia all the time, and so the breeders can go in and can cut out that gene or whatever and make a pure line of German shepherds. So you don't think they're doing that to human beings. They've been doing that for a long time.
Speaker 3: Well, with what we were talking about before we came on Live, with the genealogy stuff they trace you know, who's up.
Speaker 1: To no good with that.
Speaker 3: And the Howard Hughes Medical Center was continued on by the Mormon mafia after Howard's death through Gay. His name is Bill Gay, And you know, it's it's very concerning knowing what we know, because why the money is there to back it, not only through grants, but the more our church is loaded.
Speaker 1: So and they were very racial.
Speaker 3: Like the other day, I was telling somebody, I said, the stuff that I'm reading here tells me that the Church didn't support the Nazis.
Speaker 1: The Church are Nazis. And I can't prove that claim.
Speaker 3: I'm just saying from what I was reading, it was a little scary.
Speaker 4: So well, and that goes to make sense because one of our episodes that we did like a really long time ago, when we were talking about like Margaret Sanger and stuff like that, you know, and and all of the com munes that they used to have like back in the day that we're breeding other too, you know, weed out basically the lesser thans of society or what they deem to be lesser society, you know, and they're wanting all white race and you know, certain eye color, certain hair color, you know, the whole nine yards. And so that kind of stuff has been not just in American culture, but every culture around the world has some type of colony commune people they push more people scientists, you know, the scientists trust the science type people that are working to eradicate things they don't agree with.
Speaker 3: And to your point, if people want to take a look see speaking of Singer, there was a big eugenics program here in Utah of all places, where they're like, have all the kids, have as many kids as you possibly can, but only certain people, right, and then they were sterilizing people that had problems and that there was this huge eugenics pilot program that took place here in Utah of all places, where it's like very you know, pro babies and not for everyone.
Speaker 4: Apparently selective pro baby yep, kind of like selective hearing. Oh did I say all that?
Speaker 3: And with people like this like this guy, he had a little documentary. It may still be out there called life according to Sam. But like if I had a baby like this, this isn't the worst thing, or like down syndrome, like they're sweet, Like they have such a limited time frame, you would be so happy for each and every day you had with them.
Speaker 1: At least that's how I would look at it.
Speaker 4: Yeah, but there are some people that couldn't do it because the looks that other people would shoot at you or whatever. And again that's just selfishness. That's your own ego, you know, getting in the way of what could be the greatest love of your life. You know what I mean.
Speaker 3: God did not give me any handicapped children because I would have gone to jail.
Speaker 1: We'll just say that some may you mean to my kid once and that would be about all.
Speaker 4: So it's the mama bear thing. It happens. Yeah. So the next thing we have is called cocaine syndrome, and that is where it's also another type of pro gyroid syndrome, but it is also neuro degenerative and has multisystems included. It affects the DNA repair of our body, so excess mutations and then you're not able to repair it from the the damage from the DNA, and so they it has to do with UV light and oxidative stress.
Speaker 1: Okay, I was just going to ask you. I'm like, which I have it?
Speaker 4: But I find which. You know, if you think about UV light is light outside, it's like from you know, fluorescent lights, it's literally all kinds of stuff. And oxidative stress is literally every day wear and tear on your body from environmental factors, the whole nine yards. And so because they can't repair anything, the cells die off at a much more rapid rate than what we normally do, which is what causes their their aging. This is the one that starts in the infants.
Speaker 1: Okay, okay, yep.
Speaker 4: And so some of the pictures if people google this and again it's called cocka.
Speaker 3: Some of them are super cute, look right, but they have weird thumbs. This is the one with the weird thumbs right sometimes.
Speaker 4: Okay, Because because this is neurodegenerative and multi system, of course, it can affect anything in your body. This picture that we're looking at right now is two sisters. One's holding the other one on her lap, and the one that she's holding on her lap literally looks like, do you ever see beetlejuice?
Speaker 1: Solly?
Speaker 3: Yeah, oh yeah, yeah, uh huh.
Speaker 4: And so this girl has a very very tiny head and her legs are bigger than you.
Speaker 1: Know, it looks like she has lymphedema. Almost doesn't.
Speaker 4: Yes, And that's it. That's pretty common as well. And so this one, like I said, it starts in infancy to early childhood, so a lot of babies can be born with this and when they're born, some of the pictures are disturbing to look at. I ran across some and I'm like, wow, that's like they look like prunes or raisins because they're so you know whatever.
Speaker 3: Yeah, yeah, So they their thumb, holy moly, yeah.
Speaker 4: This thumb. Imagine pulling your thumb backwards, like down to your wrist. This child's thumb looks like it's actually broken backwards like that. So, of course, again they've got the short stature, very low birth weight or very low weight regardless, very small heads, so microcephaly they've got, of course, the aging appearance. They've got photosensitive skin, and so they can have lesions, rashes, burns, problems with like the picture you just showed, problems with the melanocytes in your skin that give you the pigmentation and the color. So this girl has like a very spotty appearance to her face dental problems. I was, yeah, there we go. And so this girl, it looks like she had some kind of really bad like photosensitive reaction on her face where she almost got like sun poisoning or something and it damaged the color cells in the skins.
Speaker 3: So sad like this one. I mean, I think it shows it pretty good in this one. You know he's older, but yeah, look at the feet and stuff.
Speaker 4: Like, Yeah, the the toes are like very strange, like that big toe it's pointing in towards the other toes, but it's like very long and very like the bones in the feet.
Speaker 1: Are very straight, kinder like long and skinny, skinny, skinny, skinny.
Speaker 4: So this particular thing has three different classifications. They have Type one, which is early onset and unfortunately, this one is pretty progressive and death usually occurs in the first or second decade of life, so the first ten twenty years of life happens. Type two is the most severe, and it's the severe congenital form. Symptoms appear at birth. There's little to no developmental progress in the child, and they typically die by age seven.
Speaker 1: Look at that hand deformity out.
Speaker 4: So type three is the most mild form that you can get. It occurs later on in life, has slower progression, and those are usually the children that can live into adulthood. So even though they're still young, they look very elderly. They're thin, they're frail, they have sunken faces, wrinkled skin of course, the loss of muscle and fat again, and then they have the neurological decline, so it's similar to Alzheimer's or Parkinson's. And because they have a problem with their skin, they can't absorb and synthesize vitamin D properly, which is what causes all the neurological complications. And so anything neurological, like pain receptors, things like that, especially pain, is going to be really heightened in these type of children. No cure again, but again it's a genetic thing. They don't know why, so it says not any cure, but protect them from the sunlight because they're extremely photosensitive. And so if you see somebody that has a hat with a you know, the face and neck gator on long sleeve long pants, they probably have something.
Speaker 1: Don't just assume they're germaphobe in a.
Speaker 4: Week ago something related to this. So they're going to need extra and additional support again because they can't process vitamin D. So there's going to be all kinds of things that they need again because it's neurological hearing aids, visual aids, physical therapy because they can go deaf or blind because of that. Also have a lot of seizures because again NEURALI stuff is in play. And so it says again they're exploring DNA repair gene therapies for the christ technology.
Speaker 3: And here's what I love how the doctor was so nice and put a female sign on this kid right like what is wrong with you?
Speaker 4: Well, yeah, that was very nice of them too, you know, to do that. But these these kids like very sunken chest, very abnormal bones, joints, you know, all all of the things. And you know, if they're experimenting with gene therapy, and you know, gene therapy was a thing for a little while, like the monoclonal antibodies and stuff during the outbreak or planned break, but that's too like how would you give somebody something like that and have it take effect? Because they already have it. All of those cells are already damaged. How would that repair anything?
Speaker 1: I don't even know.
Speaker 3: You'd have to do it in utero at the time it's developing, I would think. And even then that's like such a high risk when you're doing in utero procedure.
Speaker 4: I just I don't know the risk for the mom, you know, let alone the baby would be tremendously off the charts. And then you don't know how the mom is going to react to injecting the baby with something. Yeah, they share it life.
Speaker 3: I mean, you know, it's not the worst thing ever, Like I mean, it's sad to watch your child go before you, But honestly, like I always think that people end up. And most of the time I see this with the parents, right that they're grateful and stuff like, they're not you know, well, most that I've ever seen with kids with issues where they're still cognitively there, it's a little bit different. Not saying the cognitive ones are worse or anything, but they're harder on people.
Speaker 1: So one hundred.
Speaker 4: And so, the next one that we're going to talk about is called Rothman Thompson syndrome. And this is another of course, rare genetic one. But this is also just in babies, and unfortunately, this is another thing that affects the DNA repair that causes instability in the genes, premature cell death, and they are at a really increased risk for cancer because it happens so young and because again it's another one of those where it has to do with not being able to repair your DNA and so this one occurs usually between in infancy, usually between three and six months old. So this little boy that we're looking at right now, he's standing in a diaper's head is very like misshaped, so it's very large at the top and the chin is very small, kind of like the other progeria symptom type things. But he has a limb abnormality in his left arm as well. So this is a sad condition to look at. But this one, it says the hallmark sign is called poikiloderma. And this is I think we talked about this briefly with other conditions on the skin thing that we did. If I'm not mistaken, I can't remember what does it cause it's it's called poikoloderma and it's a it starts as redness or blistering or rash then develops into patches of model pigmentation, thinning skin, and visible blood vessels. I think we talked about it with the butterfly babies.
Speaker 1: This is I think this is the picture here.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and so this guy obviously starting with the facial rash and all of that kind of stuff. It says the rash often begins on the face and then it spreads. It can spread to the rest of the body. They have sparse or absent hair, eyelashes, and eyebrows, so alopecia for these people. Hair loss. That is like if if this person came into a normal office, they would immediately say, this is just tivees.
Speaker 1: Or Stevens Johnson syndrome.
Speaker 4: Yes, I'm kind of virus. You know, it's got to work its way through your system. This is going to be another one where they're good.
Speaker 1: Especially with these circulars. A lot of times it starts with these and that's so indicative of Stevens Johnson syndrome, which is caused by.
Speaker 3: An allergy to a medication, usually an antibiotic. And I actually had that, which I never had before. After my surgery, I all of a sudden became allergic to something, and so it was weird. I'd never had that before, but anyway, I knew that I got diagnosed and with these circular dots. So if he came in like that and then it eventually spread out like I'm assuming it did, they would definitely misdiagnose this.
Speaker 4: One hundred person. And this what we're looking at right now is a picture of a boy's back, and he has a lot of them are circular. There's one that actually looks like a ginger root like the bone, yeah, you know, and and some of them are kind of like shape like you would see amibas under a microscope. But this and then since it wraps around the sides, it wouldn't shock me if there wasn't a doctor that looked at this and was like, oh, well, you have shingles.
Speaker 3: Our gluten allergy or some crazy little thing. And then it's not the thing.
Speaker 1: So so.
Speaker 4: Along with you know that the skin and the hair issues that they have, of course they're they're also short again, and then they have skeletal abnormality, so they have uh, absent or malformed thumbs and forearms, which is very common in them, abnormal bones in the arm's legs, or ribs, and so because this one affects mostly their ability to repair DNA and stuff that comes from like collagen production and things like that, that's why that happens. They also are very prone to osteoporosis as babies, which that's crazy, but again they're not uptaking vitamin D like they're supposed to do. They also get cataracts in their eyes very easily. Dental abnormalities again so either really small or missing teeth. They're you know, like their teeth don't grow in properly or they're drag jagged, misshaped. They're also very sensitive photosensitive to light. And of course again the premature aging, and it says this one has an extremely high cancer risk rate. And so because it has to do with collagen and things like that, osteosarcoma, which is bone cancer is the most common thing. Also get skin cancers because they get the rashes and the pigmentation problems and things of that nature. And it says life span for these kids depends on the severity and the cancer risk that they have and how they you know, take care of that. But they also have very frail, sun damaged skin, and so it's like elderly skin where I said, it gets like almost translucent see through.
Speaker 3: And as soon as your skin opens, and isn't your line of defense anymore? Right, you get everything, You get so many diseases. And this kid again shows it on the face really well. I think it shows that mapping.
Speaker 4: And and he this little boy, because he has a rash like all over his cheeks. It wouldn't shock me if he came in with us and they were like, oh rosiola m em. So of course, you know, like protecting your skin from the sun. Orthopedic care since your bones are involved, and so they may have to do surgeries for you know, uh, straighten your bones or you know, break them and re reform them whatever. Uh, lots of eye surgery for the cataracts and glaucoma issues and things like that, and of course watching for cancer veillance, surveillance. So these conditions, these three that we've talked about so far in the sideshow, they were either marketed as old children or Methuselah children.
Speaker 1: Oh wow, that was their boy.
Speaker 4: Uh, you know, fabulous claimed to fame right, so probably.
Speaker 1: Didn't last long. That's why we couldn't find the pictures so much.
Speaker 4: Yeah, no, and that's why it said, like, uh, even though there were performers in the side shows that had these conditions, they didn't know at the time what these conditions were called, or they had such a short life expectancy that per former names weren't listed, but they were on the bills as like children that never or people that never age, or Benjamin Button syndrome was even though that's completely backward of what progeria is, so.
Speaker 1: Right, wild.
Speaker 4: So the next thing is Werner syndrome, and that means adult progeria again genetically inclined, and says that they develop rapid aging, usually in young adulthood.
Speaker 3: Wouldn't that be wild to just be like I got married to this guy and he was totally normal, like back in the day when people didn't know, and then he looked like an old man all of a sudden in his thirties.
Speaker 1: Oh my gosh. I mean, I wouldn't leave her anything, but she's Louise. It would be a shock.
Speaker 4: Yeah, exactly, you wake up one morning and like, I have a full head of gray.
Speaker 1: Hair, and right, yeah, what happened.
Speaker 4: So it says with this condition, especially since it develops later in life when they're young, adults are into adulthood, they get gray hair really quickly, develop cataracts, skin changes, and it says that of course this is another one with premature aging BOK, but this one also has to do with DNA repair and stuff like that. It's just they classify these as different syndromes because of like age.
Speaker 3: And I'd liked this graphic to show like the differences in the two because I thought they did this really well. So I put this in here because I thought, oh, that's a nice way to separate it out and show you guys, like what is the difference because it's similar, It's really similar, but it's not the same thing.
Speaker 1: And so this is also I thought this one was helpful.
Speaker 3: I don't know why they don't have these little diagrams for everything, but they don't, but this one was great.
Speaker 1: I wish they had more of these.
Speaker 4: YEP, I think that is perfect. And so because this usually lays dormant until late adolescents early adulthood, it says symptoms usually occur like in their twenties or after, so they have growth problems, they have a lack of pupidal growth spurts, and so they usually have short stature premature graying or hair loss, so they can go bald as well.
Speaker 1: Skins forty four, you guys.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and she literally does not look forty four. The woman that we're looking at has blonde hair, but because of her features from this to me, she looks like she's maybe like fifty eight.
Speaker 1: Yeah, yeah, at least ye. Yeah.
Speaker 4: And so their skin becomes thin, tight and a trophy that looks really aged.
Speaker 3: This is my favorite picture, this girl as a teenager and then by age forty eight.
Speaker 4: Wow, my house, she's changed. So the side by side picture that we're looking at right now, and of course she has this wer nurse. And from going from what she looked as a beautiful she was a really pretty girl to the picture on the on the right where she is older, she looks like ninety. Yeah. She like aged like seriously rapidly. So this says that they get of course, cataracts and both eyes at the same time, their voice gets really hoarse, they get the wrinkles, and then they have underdeveloped sexual characteristics, including in fertility.
Speaker 3: This one I kind of think it's odd too. I've never met anybody with this syndrome. But both of them are very nice looking. I don't know if that's just like an accident like whatever, But I wonder if like it's a really good to really bad that's I just am not sure and I don't know.
Speaker 4: We talked about the woman. There's a side by side underneath it of a man and you know what he looked like, as you know, was he supposed to be fifteen.
Speaker 1: To twenty yeah, like twenty fifteen.
Speaker 4: And then what he looks like, you know, just a short slider and it literally looks like uh maybe yeah, yeah, the agent is crazy.
Speaker 3: I mean, it would just be such a shock because back in the day they just didn't have enough diagnosing and and I just can't imagine all of a sudden, right like.
Speaker 4: That person, That would be shocking. Yeah. Now if you if you had a baby that was born that way, you kind of like get used to it and you're thinking maybe maybe they'll grow out of it, maybe something will change or whatever. But like you said before, if you're with somebody and they like change, oh right, but like verneractively or like what.
Speaker 2: In the world, like yeah, and then you'd be terrified to lose them, Like I mean, can you imagine all of a sudden now you expect to be with somebody till they're like old, you know.
Speaker 1: And I know people lose their other halves all.
Speaker 3: The time through other reasons, but it would just be that daunting, right, it would be there every day instead of that, Yeah, people died car rex and that's just over you know or whatever, but this would be every day well, and.
Speaker 4: This would this would be very scary because since they you know, contracted in their early or later adolescents, early adulthood or whatever, of course, they're prone to arteriosclerosis, heart and heack stroke, Diabetes is really common in them, osteoporosis because it affects the bones.
Speaker 3: You can tell she has that. You can see in her clapicals that it's already.
Speaker 4: Right, and that's you know. They're also at the increased cancer risk because of you know, the DNA repair factors. So thyroid cancer, melanomas, and sarcomas are common. And also leg older leg ulcers is a very common thing in these older progeriaations. So the their lifespan is usually only forty to fifty years and that's it because they have all these complications for it. Wow, so I don't know, kind of crazy, yeah, side sid again, no cure but we're working on experimental approaches to see if we can use any of you as lab rats for gene therapy or crisper technology or drugs.
Speaker 1: Thank you.
Speaker 4: Hard pass. So the next one and is the only patient that I have ever, ever ever seen in all of my ears on this planet with one of these premature aging or skin changes. And it is called sclroderma, So it gives the appearance again of the premature or untimely aging. But this one is the only one on all of our lists today that is not genetic in nature. It's autoimmune. And this one is autoimmune with connective tissue stuff. And they have no idea why, but your body attacks connective tissue. So what we're looking at right now is a person that it's hands and fingers that we're looking at, and they're very discolored. They're like the fingertips and down to the you know, first knuckle, second knuckle are white, but the rest of the hand is like solid purple.
Speaker 1: And they break off. I had it.
Speaker 3: So my aunt's husband had this, and he had really bad lupus and then he got this on top of it, and oh my gosh, she started losing fingers.
Speaker 1: So that was scary.
Speaker 4: That would be very Hey, honey, could you give me I found this?
Speaker 1: Okay, we're smart as well. You guys already know, like right.
Speaker 4: So don't take offense. But if you find my finger on the floor, it's not a dog.
Speaker 1: Yeah, throw it away because there's nothing they can do.
Speaker 4: So it it almost looks like like this other guy that we're looking at. It shows the palms of the hands. Uh, so everything is normal except for uh the second and third finger the right hand and the index finger on the left hand are super white, like there's no.
Speaker 1: Color, like what when you burn off all your skin white like.
Speaker 4: That, Like he's albino down to the first knuckle.
Speaker 1: That's right, and then they're immobile from it, which is so sad.
Speaker 4: So imagine like not being able to especially if you work with your hands or something and you're not able to like bend because your joints stiffened in your fingers can fall off and people, that's not a joke. That really does happen because it cuts off the blood supply and the whole nine yards in your in your fingers. So scary, so this one because it causes your skin and connective tissue to become tight, thick and hard. It can affect not just your skin, but multiple organs because of the connective tissue involved. So you know with the skin changes and stuff, especially on the face of the hands, loss of normal skin folds. And if you don't know what that is, like, look at your hands right like I have. I have wrinkly hands. I don't have sclare derma or any of the other stuff. I just have wrinkly hands. But you you get changes. Your face looks mask like. It talks about that a lot where it almost looks like, what are those white? I don't I'm talking about masks white like porcelain mask or whatever.
Speaker 1: Yep, yep.
Speaker 4: So because your fingers become tapered and stuff which tapered means they become thinner like a taper candle.
Speaker 1: Right that pinky shows it perfectly.
Speaker 4: Yes, they get sclerodactyly. So we talked about ectodactyly on the Mermaid episode episode the number one that we did on this. So this happens, and then they also get because of the connective tissue, it affects the vascular system, so they get ray nods, which I have seen ray nods like multiple times in my life. So your fingers are toes turned white blue and then red in response to cold or stress. Sometimes discoloration stays like permanently.
Speaker 1: The bluish on her fingers is rain ods here, you guys.
Speaker 4: And then also because it affects the vascular ture of the body, you get tele anglictosis, which is it looks like a dilated blood vessel, but it's like a kind of looks like a spider web. It has the like the ball and the metal and then tons of little fingers that come out from it. And so you'll see those a lot of times on people that have like thinner skin. It's generally common to see it on the thighs or the ankles. But you can have these inside your body as well, and so your veins can start spidering like this inside your body, which who can cause a whole host of other problems, and it in turn goes into the organs. This can affect the lungs, the kidneys, the GI tract, or the heart, so they get fibroids and the lungs. Pulmonary hypertension is very common, so your blood pressure is going to raise because your pulmonary vessels aren't releasing the pressure like they're supposed to. But the kidneys, people often go into a renal crosss and so you can die from that because you can't excrete the toxins and things like that from the body. Common to have reflux which will also erodure esophagus after time, malabsorption so they can't absorb vitamins, nutrients, minerals, things like that. And the heart, it's really common to have arrhythmias and cardiomyopathy because with the formation of all these spider type things, it causes the blood in your heart not to pump properly, and so it causes a build up or a backup of blood and as all calling up.
Speaker 1: Terrible.
Speaker 4: So this can be localized, which means that its only skin or the systemic type, which like I said, can can go everywhere, and even your esophagus can stop moving with this. And because that's a problem, and it also affects your gi tract, your bowels like and the motility and your bowels and your ability to poop right and to because we have what's called peristalsis, which is the squeezing motion in your any kind of muscle in your body.
Speaker 1: And so let me get the poop back.
Speaker 4: That kinda Yeah, it kind of gets deadened and so that you're not able to excrete what you need to. And so is it common for people with us to end up with that?
Speaker 1: Sure? Of course, right makes sense.
Speaker 4: So this is the only person I've ever seen, Like I said, I had a patient and her skin was so hard, Like going to try to get a blood drill, it got like uber thick and was like trying to stick the tiniest needle.
Speaker 1: The dummy, like the dummy at class, Like.
Speaker 4: It's like trying to stick a needle into a very thick, very hard rubber sole of a shoe. It was so hard to get blood from her, and it was like hardened and weird like, but her like skin everything she was it was very wrinkly and discolored and all of that stuff. So yep, So this is prognosis wise depends on the type, whether it's localized or whether it's systemic organ related, and what kind of proactive things that you do to help this along. Because it is autoimmune, they say there's no cure. There's always something you can do for autoimmune. But anyway, they say take immunosuppressants, or they could do vasodilators for the raynods, the bluing or purpling in the hands, proton pump inhibitors for any kind of reflex or esophageal thing. But you may end up having to have especially and this is not just for these patients, but any patient has chronic reflux. What it does over time is eroad the mucosal lining in your esophagus and then it starts to build up what we call webbing, so kind of like spider webbing or whatever, which prevents you from being able to swallow properly. And they actually have to go in and dilate your esophagus to be able to get things to move up and down. So people that have chronic reflux and stuff, a lot of times food gets stuck. We've have patients where like steak or you know, a piece of meat if some kind got stuck and they had to go in and actually surgically.
Speaker 1: Yeah, my grandpa had to have is dilated like four times. Yeah, yeah, I think he had a little bit of Marfan syndrome.
Speaker 3: And anyway, it just kept happening and happening, and what you're talking about where they had to.
Speaker 1: Go in after it and it was sad. It was just yeah, I'm glad they have things like that.
Speaker 4: But a hundred yeah. And so they've also of course they're gonna tell them physical therapy. But if your fingers could.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: I don't know that be very beneficial.
Speaker 3: I don't not with the way they dally out pain medicine anymore. Man, I'm like, uh, y'all, don't give people anything anymore, And you're gonna tell him take some time at all and live through almost losing your hand, I don't know if i'd.
Speaker 4: Got So they do have new biological medicines that you know, come up that they can treat with or whatever.
Speaker 1: Would you do it? Would you do a biological Yeah?
Speaker 4: No, because these are currently still understudy. So would I be a guinea pig knowing what I know now about pharma? Hail to the know.
Speaker 3: Just the biologics are so sketchy because we just don't know the future for it, right, Like even if they say they know, they don't know they.
Speaker 4: Have one hundred percent. And if you're giving somebody a biologic kind of like during the colored stuff again, when they're giving like monoclonal antibodies and they're saying like uh, if you get vaccinated, like it won't shed and then we find out that, yes, there is shedding that comes from the vacs. So what happens with monoclonal antibodies. They aren't studied well enough to know if you can transfer anything like that to other people through.
Speaker 3: I think those were safer and like some of the things we saw because they pulled it so fast, like it must have really been good.
Speaker 1: For you or something. Because one day they were like everywhere like these.
Speaker 4: Clinics and we don't have anymore. Sorry.
Speaker 1: I was like, what, this seems weird.
Speaker 3: And I don't know what happened with that, but I found it fascinating, right, But then you know, then I think it what it was is in my personal opinion, then people weren't taking the gbg ab and so yeah.
Speaker 4: One hundred percent, and that's why they immediately it disappeared, disappeared by bye ye like overnight it disappeared. So those are the things that they are working on for it. But when they were these people were in a sideshow. They were billed as the mummies or living statues because they do tend to be like start to freeze, dried out, stiff, and aged and so, like I said, lady, I had good luck to anybody that's not a skilled at the botomy or anything trying to get get So the next one, this is uber interesting. This one is metatrophic dysplasia. And it's a rare skeletal dysplasia, which means disorder of bone and cartilage growth. Also can give the person like unusual body proportions, also premature to give you well, yes, and that.
Speaker 1: I don't know how else to describe it.
Speaker 4: Man, it is we're looking at a butt a baby. But and so this baby definitely as like the sacrum grew into a tail, and so it is pretty a pretty prominent tail.
Speaker 1: It has another tail.
Speaker 4: The other picture that we're looking at now, it is definitely sorry there it goes very disproportionate size boeing of the legs, disproportion of the joints, like really extra large knees, or the arms are disproportionately shit.
Speaker 3: I have to give it to the kid in picture A though, he's like trying to be ripped like, which is good.
Speaker 4: But notice like the limb difference in his arms. Oh yeah, almost. Well, the last picture you can't really tell so much. But the first two. There's definitely a limb difference where it looks.
Speaker 2: I think this might be the same kids difference.
Speaker 3: Uh huh, look at this arm. I think this is the same kid grown up. Maybe because look at the arm length difference. I don't know, but anyway, Yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so this is.
Speaker 4: An interesting one because this is another genetic one. But this is a skeletal disorder. So we could have also talked about this and the last you know, skeleton thing we did. But this is a mutation of a gene that helps to regulate calcium flow for cartilage and bone cells. And so they say that like they named it this because metatrophic comes from the Greek world mean changing shape. So these kids are literally shape shifters by the meaning of the word right, and body proportions change as the child grows, and so like the little kid in in D he has a little bit of a difference, but it's not as pronounced as the patient in a is where you can tell that one arm continue growing in the other one did not, or even the legs.
Speaker 1: Severe.
Speaker 4: Yeah, so this says, uh, usually occurs at birth. They have a normal sized trunk and short limbs. Uh, they will get a large head with a prominent forehead. As the child grows, uh, the trunk growth slows and so then they get like a very short torso and compared in comparison to like extra long limbs.
Speaker 1: Are they are they taller? Are they midget type? Are they?
Speaker 4: No, They're they're smaller because the way that the legs and stuff like that grows, the arm bones will grow, but the legs generally tend to be shorter. Okay, this says they're very likely to have spinal curvatures like we talked about on the last show, typhosis, scoliosis and lore dosis of the spine. So their chest gets an arrow and their ribs get really stiff. I can only imagine the amount of chest pain that these kids would have because a lot of times you'll get what's called kostrochondritis and an inflammation of the cartilage that holds your ribs to your rib cage, and it feels like a heart attack. It can memo heart attack symptoms or like stroke symptoms because you'll have the pain that shoots up your neck. So with these kids, since their bones are no longer pliable and they become stuff, I can't imagine the amount of chest pain that these kids would have because of the pole.
Speaker 1: Look at how much pressure. Look at this diagram right here, everybody this is in a neoy even look at the amount of pressure from the below to this rip cage. That's small.
Speaker 4: Yeah, because the all the what we're looking at as a like an X ray of the baby next to the actual image of the baby. The upper chest is very very tiny, it's tapered, it's very narrow, and all of the organs are pushed down into the abdomen. The abdomen is very misshaped and very bloated. And that's what happens because since you don't have that cartilage in the ribs to let them expand and contract. Even breathing is difficult because your lungs have to expand. Your heart expands when it pumps, so it's literally shoved every organ down into the abdominal cavity.
Speaker 1: Oh scy and as that liver grows, the amount of size that's gonna get is going to be rough one hundred percent.
Speaker 4: So the hips get very abnormal. Because you have cartilage also in your hip joints that allows expanding and contracting, especially for females, if you regret to that age with one of these kids, but that hardens and stiffens as well, so you you not only have the bowd legs, but it becomes stiff and your joints are stuff.
Speaker 3: This kid is one on a that has the cayphosis like she was talking about. But you can literally see the pulling of his rib cage like inward to the scapula. It looks right, very painful.
Speaker 4: It is like pulled over to one side. And so this kid, because of the curvature of the spine, it looks like his organs have shifted to the right side of the body.
Speaker 3: So painful looking. And he does have a weird tail. Also, it's strange, I don't.
Speaker 4: Know, and very abnormal legs. Look at the right knee on this kid, it's like the it's like the knee joint fuse to the bone or something instead of being free floating. Yeah, And so with that, they also get the age look because they have a small chin, very prominent eyes. They've said that the eyes kind of like stick out as the facial feature to look at, and wrinkling from tight skin over the bone and so loss of col relig and stuff like that. Some of these people look like skin hanging over bone because there's nothing underneath of it, like we normally have a fatty layer and stuff, but that doesn't happen. And a lot of these kits, so it says they're often always very short in stature, less than four foot tall. No, I am not one of these patients. I am four foot so I don't qualify.
Speaker 1: Sorry, yeah, it's bigger than that. She's taller, I am. I have a whole foot not very much, yes, but to them.
Speaker 4: Exactly so, because of the hardening of the bones and stuff like that, and the stiffening of the connective tissues and whatever we talked about their organs moving and shifting things like that. Obviously respiratory issues because they can't inflate their lungs because there's no room for the alveoli, which are like the balloons in your lungs. There's no place for them to like expand and get bigger. Joint stiffness and arthritis is a problem. Spinal cord compression because it hardens because the disk in your back get compressed because you know, all of that dries up as well, so you'll have spinal cord issues and compression progressive disability with age, so the older they get, the worse they get. Like life expectancy depends on severity. But the lethal form causes death and infancy, but the non lethal they may be able to if they're lucky survive into early adulthood. Wow, so not great, not great at all.
Speaker 3: I would think that these guys they could fix. I know, but if you weren't gonna live very long, if I wouldn't do it.
Speaker 1: If you weren't gonna live very long. Yeah, but they can make you taller.
Speaker 3: In Asia, people are like freaking chopping their knees open and making themselves taller and crazy stuff.
Speaker 1: So you would think they would be able to fix a lot of these deformities, at least in the bone structures and stuff.
Speaker 4: Well, I me, I don't know if I would want to have anything done if I had this, even if I had like the bony abnormalities and stuff like that, because since everything is so like stiffened and hardened, I can't imagine the amount of pains that they would have, like if they went in did reconstructive surgery or put like external fixation, which means like putting rods and stuff like that. From the outside of the body through the bone to you know whatever, stuff like that. I can't imagine how that would go. And if this is progressive and it gets progressively harder, the bone gets stiffer with age, Like, how would she be able to get any hardware out of your body? I would think it would grow over it rapidly.
Speaker 1: I hope this isn't her tail.
Speaker 4: She does. Okay, we're looking at a picture.
Speaker 1: I'm just I don't know what's happening here.
Speaker 4: This girl is in a nightgown and it literally looks like a weyous something's going on. So either it is a tail or, it is a drape flap in the front. Not sure.
Speaker 1: I really hope it's a wardrobe error. I don't know what's happened there, but I had to say something.
Speaker 4: I'm glad we can point these things out, especially for the people who are not watching.
Speaker 1: There you go.
Speaker 4: So these patients were billed as little old men or ancient children.
Speaker 1: I don't know why.
Speaker 4: No cure, but lots of orthopedic surgery for scoliosis or joint problems if you want to go through that, physical therapy for mobility.
Speaker 1: But how much I would have I would have my tail removed.
Speaker 4: I'm sorry you would would you save it in a jar?
Speaker 1: Oh? I don't know, but I wouldn't want that big one.
Speaker 4: Hey that looks like does your tail hang low? Does it work? Can you te to bow?
Speaker 3: I mean this kid can't, but that first kid could. The girl that first kids tell man? I was like, what is doing on here? This is Oh boy, that's a lot.
Speaker 4: That would be awful And I can't imagine like trying to clean around that because like they're such deep uh clere crevices.
Speaker 1: Yep, very weird.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I don't know, but would you outside of doing your tail, would you do anything else?
Speaker 1: Depends on if I was going to live right, like and if I if it would help my mobility, if it like do you give up pain for mobility? Maybe so? Maybe so?
Speaker 4: But even like when they say, uh, physical therapy.
Speaker 1: Like how I don't know if I would?
Speaker 4: Now was physical therapy going to help you if you have no ability to.
Speaker 3: We all know that that's just a lie now because they don't want to give pain meds because the world changed. And I understand that there is addiction and problems in NASCO, but there's also real pain, and so we have to pull our heads out of our asses and start treating the people that have these problems, that have real pain versus you know, the other situation. And I'm sorry, if they're gonna die at twenty, who cares if they're an addict? Not really, I don't really care. Like, let them be pain free and live a normal life. Yeah, I'll get this on the road.
Speaker 4: I can't imagine people with this having a normal job, holding down a normal job, like if they had to go, like to a corporate job or something. Maybe if you work from home where you could like be you know, relaxed and whatever in your own surroundings, But I can't imagine having to go somewhere to work.
Speaker 3: No, I think this is probably a permanent disability, is my guess.
Speaker 1: Although the one kid looked very functional, so.
Speaker 4: This one of course, uh, respiratory stuff because they can't expand their lungs. But again, even an inhaler that's not going to do anything. If you're if your ribs or are squishing together and you can't inflate your lungs, how is a inhaler or sperometery gonna help. It's not because you can't inhale deeply enough, and it says genetic counseling for the families.
Speaker 1: So don't make any more kids, basically, I mean pretty much. I guess.
Speaker 3: I guess if you're only going to live till you're twenty, probably not too responsible to pop out a bunch of kids.
Speaker 1: So I don't know, that's up to the couple.
Speaker 4: Though, Yeah, who knows, who knows what they're going to do with this. So the next one is zero derma pigmentosum and it's also got the untimely aging and stuff. Also respond full for DNA repair, but this one, again being genetic, this has to do with nucleotide excision repair, the system cells normally use to repair dnate damage from ultraviolet light. Again, some more skin conditions, and it says because damage isn't repaired, mutations actually will accumulate in your skin, leading to premature aging or very high rates of skin cancer.
Speaker 3: And so I would say that's some premature aging on the bottom.
Speaker 4: That okay. So it's a collage of four pictures. So the first one, the little girl, she's got a little bit of pigmentation discoloration because of some damage. The second one it literally looks like the girl like her entire face is full of freckles or age spots. The third one, this is where we start crapy because this no longer looks like age spots or or freckles or anything. It looks like the skin is starting to like blister or something. It's on the tip of her nose, it's all over above her eyebrows, all her cheeks, and her eyes are starting to look like blistered or damaged. And then in the last picture, the woman has no eyeballs. Yeah, that's there gone.
Speaker 3: You would think she would have learned to stay out of the sun a that would have been my first plan of attack.
Speaker 4: Or if they know about photosensitivity and stuff, because I don't know how old that woman is, but uh, if she's like around the age of my parents, which is old, Uh they don't.
Speaker 1: That was that top picture, That little girl looks like a nineties kid kind of you know what I mean. It doesn't look like I don't know, but uh, it's definitely.
Speaker 4: Yeah. The two on the bottom, it literally looks like because all of this sun damage and stuff started to accumulate, it literally looks like it's eating her face off.
Speaker 1: Yeah, she looks like like and I think they did build them even as vampires or moon children because they couldn't go outside at the daytime.
Speaker 4: So this so this is, oh that that last picture that is some great stuff where it's like, yeah, there's there are no This one is creepy too, And I say creepy even though I've seen a lot of things in my lifetime, Like this child's eyeballs are almost like zombified.
Speaker 1: It's very overgrown cataract and then very like all skin eating where he's pigmented dark, and then it's why it just looks really scary.
Speaker 4: Yeah, So it says that this happens in early childhood, usually before the age of two. Extreme sunsensitivity, so they get very severe sunburns after just very minimal exposure. Starts out as freckles, then goes to blistering, then goes into pigment changes. And so that's like we were talking about with the progression of the pictures, like how it has changed. So it causes wrinkling, leathery skin, loss of elasticity, dry thick skin with old age appearance. They have photophobia, so light sensitivity, conjunctivitis which is infections in the eyeballs, carotitis, and cataracts are common. And then because you not only take sun or vitamin D and through your skin, but also light is absorbed through your eyeballs, they get that's where they get the eye problems from, but also neurological problems of certain things. They developmental dislay, delays, hearing loss, poor coordination, and microcephala. Again because of the vitamin D processing, they can't process that, and your eyeballs can't process the light rays it's taking in.
Speaker 3: Either that girl seem like she lived quite a while too, like she looked, unless she just looks adult like what we're talking about.
Speaker 4: But yeah, so these are extremely high risk of cancers and they can get all kinds basal cells squamos cel or melanomas occurs in early childhood or adolescents. And then of course they're telling you use sun protection. Of course, no cure.
Speaker 1: Uh.
Speaker 4: It says they need to have full avoidance of UV light, including indoor geesh and they need specialty windows and UV blocking clothing. So how would you do that indoors?
Speaker 1: It would be rough because you know the government or whoever is not going to help you pay for all that.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that would be so expensive. But I mean, think about it, like there's literally light from how many sources in your house.
Speaker 3: You have to you'd have to tinfoil, like a whole basement or something, probably.
Speaker 4: And the only thing that you could use would be like candle light.
Speaker 1: Mm hmm yep.
Speaker 4: So that's wild, that's great, And maybe that's why that lady's eyeballs are missing.
Speaker 1: Oooh, you know what I mean, that's the thing that I would want fixed the most.
Speaker 3: Like, I mean, I get like I am vain enough to say I would miss my looks, but I would want my eyes.
Speaker 4: I yeah, even even like the fake eyeballs.
Speaker 1: Yeah something, I mean, yeah, you would just hope you could at least have your eyes, you know.
Speaker 3: I don't know, this seems like there should be more for these people by this point. This seems silly to not have figured out, like we have all this SPF everything, and it just seems like we should have a better, Like don't.
Speaker 1: Ever let this kid go outside ever, you know, blah blah blah.
Speaker 3: Like I just don't know, like why is there a first time or is this before diagnosis? But it says they get it as babies, so I don't know, Like I sure you would not take the chance and be like, you know what, junior, We're going to risk it today.
Speaker 1: You want to get some sun.
Speaker 4: But that's the thing is like when how how did how long did it take for people to diagnose the right children? And how much UV light exposure indoor or outdoor did any of these kids have before anybody realized what was going.
Speaker 1: On before shit got real, right, yeah.
Speaker 4: Right before their eyeballs opt out, all out and if you're going to eat, yeah. So, so it says some individuals, not very many can live into adulthood and that is literally if they avoid every single type of UV light. But life expectancy for this is very short, generally speaking, because of the high rate of cancer that they these could good and do what you want with the cancer diagnosis, but you know, whatever. Theory. So this next one is called cutest laxa uh that that has untimely aging and things like that. But this one is mostly a connective tissue disorder affecting the skins lacticity. So think what was it the Incredibles skin? Yeah, with the super stretchy elastic man type whatever, you can pull your skin and wrap it around you as a winter.
Speaker 1: No skin folds are unfortunate. These are going to be a problem later.
Speaker 4: So this this is super interesting. This is another rare genetic thing.
Speaker 1: It's this is a mix. I'm almost positive.
Speaker 4: Yeah. It has has to do with the elastin, which is what gives you the elastic mobility of your skin to like snap back into the place and connective tissues. So it's going to affect a lot of things. So this one says can be congenital at birth or acquired later in life. So the skin is loose, saggy, wrinkled, and giving an aged and elastic appearance. Wrinkles are immature even in infants. So baby's born with us. Some of the pictures again are we're kind of frightening of this.
Speaker 1: It looks like a massive weight loss patient in a child.
Speaker 4: Yes, anybody that's ever seen somebody that's had like gastric bypass surgery done and how their skin literally just wrinkles and drew.
Speaker 1: Creeps me out that he's pulling his wings.
Speaker 4: So this guy, I thought they were birthmarks and then I realized, oh shit, So so this guy has he looks like he has had gastric bypass done even though he has not his skin on his chest is sagging all the way down to his belly and relly, but having over it, you can't see his nipples on the first picture. Then in the bottom picture he actually took those skinfolds and hold them out like he said, like chicken wings, and his nipples chicken tits have slid like all the way down too. So this would be like a woman who tucks her boobs in her pants when she gets older. This guy can tuck his nipples in his short snoe.
Speaker 1: I would have this fixed.
Speaker 3: I would not want chicken tits, especially as a man, but also chicken tits, yeah yeah it I and the kids and faces.
Speaker 1: But when it's kids, it's sad.
Speaker 3: But when it's a grown up holding his chicken tits, it's a little bit funny.
Speaker 1: And I don't know.
Speaker 3: How to you know, it is what it is. I'm gonna say word thinks sometimes like this one is sad to me because he's sad, and he looks sad, and you know, in.
Speaker 4: The front we're looking at like a compilation of pictures from the same little boy from the front, like sitting down, he does not look bad, but his legs are so wrinkled.
Speaker 1: He's got wrinkly.
Speaker 4: But and he's little. He's tiny. This guy is a tiny kad and his butt and his thighs and everything is is super wrinkly and saggy.
Speaker 3: This face one, the face one is rough. I would have my kid's face fixed.
Speaker 4: Yeah, this this one is a sagging of the face that we're looking at. And it so like the cheeks have dropped below like the chin and the jawline.
Speaker 3: And it's not I wouldn't have my kid's face fixed because of me. I would have my kid's face fix if they wanted it because of the people are mean, that's all.
Speaker 1: Yeah, people are assholes.
Speaker 4: So this this kid looks like they're like every bit of fat in their face like just slid down underneath their jewling.
Speaker 1: And took everything with like just pulling.
Speaker 4: So it's like very hollow under the eyeballs and around the eyeballs, and then it's very like puffish, misshaped underneath the chin.
Speaker 3: Oh my gosh, it looks like Drewpy the Dog. And I don't mean to be a dick, but that is the best.
Speaker 1: Way to describe it. Like jewels, mm hmm, yep.
Speaker 3: The way it looks, Yeah, that's the best way and this pery orbital swelling. Man, Like, whoa, what's going on there? That is that's got it hurt?
Speaker 4: She's talk about is like excessive swelling right under the bottom eyelid on both sides. Because again this kid like his faces drooping down, you know, and same thing as the previous one where it looks like all the all the fat and everything has been pulled down underneath his jawline. But he has this very enormous swelling underneath his eyes.
Speaker 1: Yeah, you would think they could help that.
Speaker 3: That seems think of your worst hungover day over times, like so many more.
Speaker 1: It's just not Yeah, it's rough. You would think there'd be something they could do for these kids other than just leaving them like that and battling boob.
Speaker 4: I don't know, we're gonna keep clipping back to that battling eddy.
Speaker 1: Ah.
Speaker 3: Okay, this one was really bad and sad because this guy did make it to older age and he's got another thing obviously going on.
Speaker 1: But he also has the sagging.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and this I don't know how old this person is, but he like his whole face is very elongated and it looks like again all of the fat and stuff like pulled down to underneath his jawline, but his looks full like his face doesn'onekly that much, but his body is very misshaped. His nipples are in a very strange place.
Speaker 1: His abdoms better than.
Speaker 4: Yeah, yeah this this, this guy's got lots of different things going on, because you can definitely tell he's got curvature of the spine and even like one shoulder is higher than the other one if you look at that second picture.
Speaker 3: So he's still showing up in his sexy panties though I mean his underwears, right, he does wear those.
Speaker 4: Guys, he does have some the uh what do you call those?
Speaker 1: They're underwears.
Speaker 4: He's got like bikini's beetles on.
Speaker 1: Yeah, it just don't right, yeah no, but a he's he's showing up for it. He actually looks like a super happy guy.
Speaker 4: So the legs look like kid legs mm hmm. But the rest of this guy looks old and very deformed. So even his face, uh, even his face is like slanted and curved, which was abnormal.
Speaker 3: Found this over and over with the people that have this. Like, she doesn't have the wrinkles as bad, but they're there, but it seems like a multi diagnosis situation often.
Speaker 4: Yeah, I would agree, so and very she's also very like abdomen is distended, arms are really long because they're literally down to her knees, not the malformation of the feet. Yeah, the long hetted face.
Speaker 1: Strange how much it changes.
Speaker 3: And this person literally looks like they have saram wrapped themselves because it's so many folds and I'm sure they haven't.
Speaker 1: I'm sure it's a fold cutting the circulation to the other fo.
Speaker 4: Yeah, and we're looking at a person's back and like how wrinkly and stuff, not just the back is, but also the back of the arms.
Speaker 1: Yeah, so yeah, it's weird.
Speaker 3: It's almost like drape draping in a way. And then this isn't quite as bad. This is, I mean, sort of bad, but hey, seeing the way.
Speaker 1: Worse to me.
Speaker 4: This it's a picture of three different ladies and it shows their face and then the shows their neck and.
Speaker 1: There it's her progression as she ages.
Speaker 4: Maybe maybe the first the first picture, like, okay, I don't really see anything wrong with that. The second one it's getting a little creepy. And the third one, especially on the abdomen, it is very drapery skin, yeah.
Speaker 1: And creepy like, yeah, it's gonna tear.
Speaker 4: Something like crape paper yep.
Speaker 1: And then this lady's face.
Speaker 4: Neither one with the dog jawls gewls.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I don't know what else you say about that. But her ears are also impressive. I don't know if that's on purpose or not. I don't know if that's part of her disease or if she stretched them, but weird.
Speaker 4: Nevertheless, her ears look like they're down halfway down her neck almost her shoulder. So yeah. Interesting. So these people, of course the skin things that we talked about and whatever, and the lawyer looks like their stuff is sliding off of their face or or whatever. But they also are going to have respiratory problems, especially emphysima or tracheal collapse that would be awful in certain cases depending on the type and severity of it. They have cardiovascular problems, heart valve abnormalities, aortic dilation, they have musculo skeletal issues like we talked about. Hernias are very common in these people. And then of course gastro intestinal problems, so they can also outside of the hernias, get diverticuli because of the elastin in connective tissue in your vowels.
Speaker 1: So yep, everything's not just on the inside. Here's something inside.
Speaker 4: There's something very interesting about this. So the acquired forms can cause or can come from inflammatory skin disorders, drug reactions, So pharmaceuticals can cause problems. Ladies, stop taking the boatox and stuff because.
Speaker 1: Oh, how about the weight loss stuff.
Speaker 4: H like we talked about on the previous episode, or connective tissue degrading following infection or autoimmune stuff. Those so those are acquired so you can literally give yourself the saggy baggies or the chickens.
Speaker 1: All this stuff.
Speaker 3: Yeah, Like to me, I'm like, okay, listen, you do know that's Geela monster poison or the botox is just poisoned. Like, quit poisoning yourself. Here's a great idea. Don't take poison.
Speaker 4: And here's the thing. Don't be so vain that you think you need the poison and you don't know what it's going to do to your body. So just saying probably not a good idea unless you want to have chicken boob wings.
Speaker 1: Anyway.
Speaker 3: Well, and at some point, look all these people that are doing it, and we watch them and we're like, oh, they look so great, and look at this person. And then they get to a certain timeframe of the plastic surgery, fillers, whatever's happening, and it gets crazy and they have like tons of money and look at Priscilla Presley ruins her face she was.
Speaker 4: There's a lot of people that are like that, and you're like, what the hell did you do to your face?
Speaker 1: And that's people that had all the money in the world to fix it.
Speaker 4: You guys, like a hundred person like I, yeah, not, I'm not signing up for that, No, thank you.
Speaker 1: No. I did bo talk once and I had an allergic rea.
Speaker 3: Of course I did, and I got a scar and it still like puffs up every.
Speaker 1: Now and again. So I'm good. I don't want to try twice.
Speaker 4: I have no desire to do that. And so these these phasians again, they're also you know, if they were in the side shows, they called a mummies because they do look pretty mummified. And so because of this, there is no cure, so only treatment. So go get to some plastic surgery to fix what you cause.
Speaker 3: I would fix the face, yeah, I would fix the face just because dang oh.
Speaker 4: I'm not sure and again, they're like, oh, do physical therapy or plastic's or we're just looking in you know, go get Jubider or something like that was probably a trademark name.
Speaker 1: Sorry about that.
Speaker 4: Any of the things with like the micro needling or whatever. It's all the rage, now go do that.
Speaker 3: But it's not gonna help. When it's a literal disease, it's help help.
Speaker 4: So these performers, like I said earlier, no names were given because they didn't know what these people had. They just knew they build these people was specific things. So the oldest boy in the world, the boy who never grew eighty years, the living death. Wouldn't that be nice?
Speaker 1: Wow?
Speaker 4: The old woman in miniature anonymous exhibits under like I said before, the Benjamin Button type thing. So interestingly enough, one of the things that I find interesting is I was like, I wonder where, like a lot of these things come from, because I've literally only seen this glare derma, not seeing any of these other things.
Speaker 1: Stool, I didn't know that.
Speaker 4: She did not fart.
Speaker 1: I did not there is a stool. Sure my gosh, yeah, I've got the wiggles because problems.
Speaker 4: I'm kidding, it's.
Speaker 3: The one problem I didn't get this back today.
Speaker 4: She We're gonna have to check her for nipples on her.
Speaker 1: Back and yeah, no, my nipples are good.
Speaker 4: So I asked, I was like, what is a summary of countries by region that have these the most? So prigeriat were actually listed as the number one nation for this, which is weird because again, never seen anybody in real life with us at any of the facilities I've worked at or nothing. Ever, India, Turkey, and South Africa. So two of those places are well three of them, three of the four are on the list of places where do we do experimentation with jibby jabbers and medications so.
Speaker 1: Hmm, and tons of in breeding as well. Ye.
Speaker 4: So the Werner syndrome Japan is the highest, which makes sense because a lot of the pictures that we were looking at in the slides they were Japanese or Sardinia. Italy is the next week, so very interesting that I don't know what's going on there. So the Rothman Thompson syndrome Europe is the highest. We are number two. Again, places that have experimentation going on. Cocaine syndrome is mostly Europe or the Middle East. Nothing here, uh, there is one called the Bloom syndrome. I don't know what that is. We didn't cover that, but it says only in Asconagi Jewish populations, so the US, Israel, and Europe.
Speaker 3: I wonder if that's a second name for one of the other names, you know what I mean.
Speaker 1: Maybe probably the rapt one bloom.
Speaker 4: Maybe I don't know. I don't know what that is, but that's what it put in the chart, so I'm not sure. Scleroderma actually here is the highest, which y uh, and Europe is the second highest, but mostly in women. It doesn't discriminate in the United States. And then the Stoneman syndrome, which was the fop stuff. It's equal worldwide document in over sixty plus countries.
Speaker 1: And Bloom syndrome, for anybody curious, is a rare genetic disorder that causes growth issues, skin rashes and infections. I assumed because.
Speaker 4: They's something we covered, but I don't know what that Nope, you don't know it by that name.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I think it's probably that other one that you talked about. But the rushes.
Speaker 4: Sool interesting weird little oddities. I love doing these because even I learned stuff when I'm doing these things, and stuff we learn.
Speaker 3: Yeah, this is like being back in school when they give you your first medical dictionary.
Speaker 1: You're like, holy shit, real, Yeah, you're like what and and to that.
Speaker 3: We're coming up on Spooky season and me and Janet have been talking and I think I have a little name for for some of the things we might go into. It'll still be the Oddities, or maybe it will change it.
Speaker 1: I don't know, but I was thinking ghoulish, ghastly, and grotesque, and that might be fun.
Speaker 4: That works well because we got some crazy, crazy things to talk about.
Speaker 3: Granted, some of these are already those three words, but Jane was telling me about some things that she had in mind, and I thought, I'm gonna think about another name for that, and I think that might just fit the bill for Spooky season.
Speaker 4: So that works perfectly for me because we are definitely going to have some some things.
Speaker 3: There's there's be more than just side shows, you guys, there is some shit that is real, that is terrifying, And.
Speaker 4: So I so tickled that you do these episodes with me, because who else would come on here and you know, talking.
Speaker 3: About talking schoolish and ghastly and nipples and you know, stool farts, not stoolism.
Speaker 1: Immediately go to a wrong thought.
Speaker 3: But yeah, we podcasters, you know, especially we have bad backs and we need little footstools because you know.
Speaker 4: It makes so much better.
Speaker 1: Yeah.
Speaker 3: I got to move around constantly too, because you put the ADHD with chronic pain, You're gonna move a lot.
Speaker 4: I have told be very careful moving a lot because.
Speaker 1: I'll get in trouble.
Speaker 3: But tiger Baum I I don't get paid by them, but by some of that.
Speaker 1: It's all natural. It works good, much better than being gay.
Speaker 4: Yeah, that's very true. That does speak like.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I like it.
Speaker 3: It's got a cinnamon e smell and it's more natural.
Speaker 1: So yeah.
Speaker 4: Tip for people if you do use like ben Gay blue Emu, like any of that stuff, be mindful of the fact that it has menthol in it. Do not touch your eyes areas of your body.
Speaker 1: Might end up with with the one lady with no eyes.
Speaker 4: That's exactly right. My eyes are gonna pop right out.
Speaker 1: My oh my gosh. Oh.
Speaker 3: And also I was thinking after spooky season or even during, we could do like devastating disasters because there has been some ship. My daughter works well, she does it now, but she worked in this place where she took care of people that only had work related job like issues, and one guy got buried a lot, and one guy got electrocuted.
Speaker 1: And there's some crazy stories.
Speaker 4: And you know what's funny about that, Like anybody that's ever done like, uh, medical coding, this whole section in the day, crazy accidents of just off the wall and you're like looking at him, going, how in the hell would that?
Speaker 1: How did you do this?
Speaker 4: Yeah?
Speaker 1: What did you do? Why?
Speaker 3: You know the first lobotomy ever done, you guys, And this is a real story. The guy accidentally shot himself in the eye with a nail gun and it went clear through and this is how they figured out we could make people lobotomized like this because he was never the same again.
Speaker 4: So that's that's a great idea. Yeah, that as regular tools for people.
Speaker 1: Yeah, well some people need it in.
Speaker 2: Yeah.
Speaker 3: Actually that was the other one right up the nose and in the eye. There's like two ways. There was two different accidents, so anyway, it gets weird.
Speaker 4: That's some crazy stuff.
Speaker 3: That guy was an ice pick in the nose, wasn't it. How do you have an ice pick up your nose?
Speaker 1: Like, what are you doing that?
Speaker 4: You are you running with an I.
Speaker 1: I think I might have been first.
Speaker 3: Yeah, I don't like, I don't know what you're doing, but it seems like those are a weird place to be.
Speaker 4: I don't know. We can do a whole episode about things people insert as well.
Speaker 3: Oh lord, I have had as an ear nurse so many interactions with this, And let me tell you all one thing. Don't use people's remote controls unless you know them. Well, bring some iceol or something.
Speaker 1: I don't know. You're safe at my house, your mark safe on the remote controls because weird. They make Coles stores to sell shit like this. Now you can even have it delivered in the privacy of your own home, and we're still digging shit out of people, so.
Speaker 4: In a plain brown wrapper. Oh the funny thing is, okay, I went shopping yesterday. I always go to Ben's stores, and I'm like looking around for things to you know, put like together baskets for charity and all that stuff, And a lot of times they have boxes and you don't know what's in the box. And I was like, I don't know. Well, some lady like I gotta grab bag some lighty grabbed a like a knife out of her purse slipped this box open or whatever. She looked at it and walked away. So I grabbed the box and peeked in it, and it was a giant Oh, you're like WHOA. I was like, I'm not. I don't want to charity basket, although I.
Speaker 1: Mean, I'm just kidding. Oh my gosh.
Speaker 3: You know, people, I won't judge you if you buy something that belongs there, but I will certainly. I had to leave the room one time, and I won't say it now, I'll save it.
Speaker 1: And because I was gonna hysterically start laughing, and I was so trying hard not to because this person was not okay. But I had to leave the room.
Speaker 4: And I've had that kind of stuff happened too, So.
Speaker 1: I don't know.
Speaker 4: We are both quirky and weird, so you never know what the hell the topics we're going to have on a future show.
Speaker 1: Ladies, you won't want to miss it, that's for sure.
Speaker 4: Grab your popcorn because it's always entertaining with us.
Speaker 1: Yes, you know what, we got chicken tits and yeah, all kinds of things. Yeah.
Speaker 4: So, miss Heidi, I love you so much. Thank you for joining me for another episode in our side show Attraction series, tell everybody where I can find you at my Love you Bet.
Speaker 3: I am Heidi Love of the Unfiltered Rise. I'm everwhere podcasts are served. You can do a search up luv on YouTube or whatever for any guest appearances, but the most place you will find my things is either on Patreon or on Spotify. And yes, YouTube does get some drops, but not nearly as many, so find me there and check me out. And miss Janet for those that don't know you, please let my viewers know where to find you.
Speaker 4: You can find a plorabal Nation on every podcast platform, plus videos are available on Spotify and on Rumble. And if you like Christian music, go check out Anchor and Flame. That's the and with the hand sign on all kinds of music platforms, because that's my little baby that I'm working on, So go check that out. If you want to hit me up for a show or have comments, questions, anything like that, you want to tell us how awesomely wonderful we.
Speaker 1: Are, We're any great ideas well.
Speaker 4: Exactly or any great ideas feedback on shows, feedback for shows, hit me up on Instagram at deplorable Janet or on Twitter at no Janet Kate in Ow.
Speaker 3: And give us a five star on Apple. I know it's annoying to have people say this, but it's the only way we can stay on top of the algorithm.
Speaker 1: And for two ladies.
Speaker 3: Out of the whole podcast community, I don't know how many others are even left right now.
Speaker 1: Yeah, help us out.
Speaker 4: It's a small pool and we're big shark swimming in a tiny pool, so we need more water.
Speaker 1: Please.
Speaker 4: Thank you so for me and for the wonderful, amazing Bessie from the Westy Miss Heidi. Thanks for tuning in and we will see you next time. Have a fantastic day and don't get wrinkled.