Speaker 1: What's up guys? Is your boys Jase yet again, this is a disclaimer video. If you do get offended from my content, there's the door. Don't let the door hit you with the good old split shift. It's my opinion. If you don't let my opinion, get the fuck out of my stream. This is disclaimer video. Thank you.
Speaker 2: What's up guys? Yes, I know that's me?
Speaker 3: Everything even famous showing and so fourth these do Jake Housen from a bunch of people, Petti housing, Joe Pesci. I think Chris Housen and I have Robbins housing. Okay, big spooky shout out today in Mississippi's favorite time, the one and only j Catching and Jake, you are the best in the world what you do and you're absolutely crushing it on your yojub channel. So proud of you your friends keep at its.
Speaker 2: Whoam Yeah? There you go.
Speaker 3: I said all those things, so now I would say my thing, which is me? Your enemy is becused. I am out of breath. Okay, I mean Denver, that's right, good amount by, but.
Speaker 2: What is I hope everyone is staying safe. This morning is Tuesday, November eleven. Happy Veterans Day to all the veterans. Happy Veterans Day, y'all. If if you're celebrating Veterans Day, kah yeah. And I just want to say that people that we're no longer on the glad right now. I decided to give another platform chance. If people are noticing we're back, so let me uh cold. If you're noticing that we're on Twitch, what the fuck's twitch? Yah yo? I just want to say thank you. And by the way, we're doing the uh the new sne where we are streaming, hold on, let me check some stuff because when I yeah, and then let me kay yeah now. But I hope everyone is staying safe.
Speaker 4: If I die young, giving me in setting, dam bet about the same in the river at uh show me.
Speaker 5: We're about the world of love boom h.
Speaker 2: M. You know, I hope everyone is staying safe. We are love on h we're live at two streams on the YouTube. Yeah. I have a lot of friends that do mobile and m hm hm m Hey, good morning, Gashes. How you doing brother? How you doing? Gashes? Good morning. I hope I hope I didn't piss you all. I hope I didn't piss you all like I did others the other day. You know I have a so my thing with Wendy is she's a big star. She's a bigger star than me and not my beef I be I yeah, and then and then being by the way, I do want to say this, Okay, I had a conversation with mommy show. I did it with her, and yeah, I just want to say this that if anybody that does want to listen to the audio version of that show, I'm and if also if people wanted to buy me a coffee episode for it, I'm promoting a lot of my stuff that I do. You know, you have people that don't promote their their ship. They're over there counting the sheckles without a Yeah, I do like to work for up yet Yeah yeah, yeo.
Speaker 5: The third day better Manston.
Speaker 6: H m hmm.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but but.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I just wanted to do a stream. I just wanted to do a little bit of a stream to help, you know, and to say that we're back on twitch. Guys, my friend, what are the people one of my friends clans is having a birthday.
Speaker 6: Hmmm mhm.
Speaker 5: H m hm, m.
Speaker 4: Hm hm.
Speaker 3: Hmm.
Speaker 2: You know I'm a hut girl. H h listen, m you know, my friend tip Tipper two is having a birthday. I want mhm mm hmm have evildy have.
Speaker 5: M h.
Speaker 2: M hm m hm.
Speaker 5: Hm hm okay.
Speaker 4: H m hm m hm.
Speaker 2: Hm. Yea let's talk. A cloud asks how you doing. Welcome to the stream knowing yeah, not that guy. By the way. By the way, I do have merch, by the way, and if by day, by the way, I have a block Bobby knicksticker, I have a I have a fish sticker fish smile b I even remember search saying block block Bobby and Bobby and Bob Bobby and it. By the way, I do have memberships over there, now you do. I'm Jake. Let me introduce myself. If you don't know who I am, my name is Jake. I'm a full time writing content created your YouTube or live streamer who's on the flipping spectrum. Nice to meet you. I just want to say to people, I'm a I'm a little crazy. If you didn't notice, I'm on the spectrum, I have autism. I just come on here to have fun. I don't come out here on here for the drama. Come here to have fun. And I want to say thank you, yeah, thanks. I just want to say this and I am. I'm like trying to stream, you know, get my stuff out there, get my ship in and it's like, you know, you have limited time to do what you have to do, and you know it's it's great. I am on X. That's Twitter for you. H yeah, mm hmmm, that's X for you. That's Twitter for you. More of as it can't yeah to the people that don't understand, h.
Speaker 3: Yeah, and.
Speaker 2: You know, I don't. I don't know why Elon called it X oh not dug Yeah, but yeah, probably I do have an oh my link y'all if people want to check it out, mm hm oh huh don't. Well, that's not it. That's not a gap.
Speaker 5: Kah uh umping down, up and down, pump up and down.
Speaker 2: I don't know. This is the question that that's the question that the people that don't know aris.
Speaker 6: But a it's a bird under bird. It's a bird. He's a bad, hounded bird. He's about.
Speaker 2: I just want to say thank you. Yeah, let me get the live ry direct going. Uh So, I don't forget because I gotta do a double live rut direct. I gotta do a double live Ruti act because I have two lives going. I have two library, I have to do two yeah, yeah, yeah, you know what yeah yeah, Okay, I just wanna say I just wanna say thank you to all of you guys that show up to the streams, to the people that that that aren't getting I just wanna say to people, thank you. You guys are making it possible to stream. I love you guys. You know. I just want to say thank you to anyone that is streaming. Is what the stream I just want to say I appreciate everybody that streams. Yeah, no, yeah, alright, guys. I think it's like from there, you go do what to do with that? Alright, Love you guys. Bye.