Speaker 1: Everybody wants to see a clear video of Bigfoot, and my guest, Logan is working on making that happen for everyone. Logan has developed and created an app and camera system called the Bigfoot live Stream, where cameras are deployed on people's property where Bigfoot activity has been taking place for years, and users can use the app to access the live stream video of those cameras twenty four to seven and look for events that take place on the property. As far as I'm concerned, this is the leading edge of technology whenever it comes to Bigfoot research. I talked to Logan about a year ago on episode one point sixty and I couldn't wait to have him back on to hear about the advancements that he's made with the camera system. That's what's happening on this episode of Bigfoot Crossroads. This is Bigfoot Crossroads. My name is Matt and i'd like to welcome back to Bigfoot Crossroads Logan. You might remember him from episode one sixty. It's actually been a little over a year since Logan was on the show talking about his app and camera system that he created and developed in hopes of capturing clear video and possibly audio of bigfoot logan. Thanks for joining me, man. So yeah, it's like I said, it's been a little over a year. Where are we at. What's new with the camera system and the App've.
Speaker 2: Been bently b I've been trying to put a lot of as much time and energy as I can into it. So I think when we chatted, I'm at two different locations the kind of the the lighthouse flagship up a medium BC and then a system in Pennsylvania. I believe, I believe that's correct, So I've expanded upon that. I think I've added more into the Pennsylvania site for one, but of us so, I have a site closer to home in Texas about two three hour drive from where I live, more of a surprisingly it's more central Texas than Eastern Texas, believe that or not. And there's uh, there's a lot of good stuff coming out of that. That location has a lot of history and the other location I'm working with the one moment Survivorman On. I went up in the first of May and install the system on property up there with him and she. I might go back up there and do a little bit more work at his remote cabin where he had some experiences it was kind of weather issues when I went up there. But we do have a location where we set up some system. There's one live stream there and two on hold for one whenever he wants to put those up and going. I think that's kind of a in conjunction with his documentary Who's doing the Question the Bigfoot, which goes out at the end of the year. So so yeah, a lot of work other than make locations.
Speaker 3: Into April, I got done with a lot of app development and coding and architecture that I really wanted to incorporate into the app and really make it shiny and great.
Speaker 2: So the overall goal has to give people the opportunity to get as much data and events and everything that has to do with the filled research that we're doing and kind of make it open to them and let them explore everything. So I did. I probably put in about eighty thousand new lines of code into the app. Wow, and it's it is. I'll to say it's probably upgrade and architecture and like everything that's functional inside of it. So I just the key on a few things other than having right now there's thirteen different streams going on one of those locations. Other than that, I built in some really cool features to where I'm building as it's basically a model from Bigfoot, So it captures all the audio, video, thermal kind of sensors and tries to put that into buckets of activity. So it's got event detection where it records tensic and clips and that has a whole lot of mindset behind it where it collects all that data and puts it into different databases. And then I actually incorporated because I'm anion engineer and I work in this space a bit, so you can actually what I really wanted to do was have people talk to the data and do their own discovery. So I incorporated a daily LL into the app itself to where you can go and ask questions about top hits for last night on thermal or I many you know, sound events or not, tree knocks, eye shine. I have it at categorized in the events where it's trying to look for orbs, eye shine, knock, thounds, whoops, movements, thermal heat signatures, thermal events detection where it's changing temperatures, just like eight or ten different categories that have been to build a Bigfoot model in. But so you're gonna actually query all that data ten times a day inside the app, using some really pointed algorithm that looks at all the data sets that's collected every basically and I'm sorry to tell, will be quiet. I can talk about this. You're good, You're good. It looks at all the data basically five second intervals and records every single bit of it, and so all that is queriable, and I aggregate it and make it into another database, where one database is the queriable one for the end user and the other ones that I'm actual a huge data set that I'm building a model off of outside. So basically, the end user can look at the full day's video and two hour junks. They can look at all the events that happen all day long for each sidings location, and it categorizes it poorum and then on the on top of that, it's I'm built in a in human kind of in loop architectures where the users can actually make the algorithm better. So let's say if a categorized I'm not on something, but it was really something miscellaneous. I don't know, it could be anything, could be like a really large wind does. Right. If they say it was useful, they can tag it as useful and it will actually make the algorithm better. If they say it's not useful or indifferent, it goes out and tag the algorithm, and the algorithm does work on the back ends where it updates all the code and says this is a useful piece of detection, and it goes and auto implements an update or anyone that's actually using the system can make it better. Right, So I'm doing it too on the side, but I want to I'm one person, so like there's a huge amount of events, and I try to I put it into where people can basically look at everyone for the last two weeks. Right. I still had data for those events, and I keep it for months at a time. But like, as far as like feasibility and people being able to get all that data, it just makes more sense fiscally for me to just be two weeks at a time. Put it that way because there's a lot of I mean, there's a lot of overheads all this, right, But yeah, it's totally re architect I even put something called Bigfoot analytics in it to where I mean analytics. I do analytics work in engineering as far as livability, so it tells you basically the top scores top everything. It gives you like a dashboard of events and top heat us. It's kind of like a table of activities where it goes into daily and hourly and you can look at actual forecasting for like, hey there's more events at two am than anything, or you kind of look at the data like visually right, So also put that into the app. So it's honestly just been a ton of ton of work into development, and a ton of work into making things reliable, and a ton of work into the whole physical architecture of making sure the power systems for these remote places are as reliable as possible, and making sure the right camera equipment and making sure everything flowing, and in giving people everything that I can possibly think of that would be useful in trying to be part of the research. So there's a lot to it. So I'll be quiet for a second.
Speaker 1: So now that you've had these systems uh deployed for this amount of time, Uh, did you have any bugs or surprises pop up that you had to you know, kind of fix to move forward?
Speaker 2: You know, honestly, most of the bugs have to do with third party manufacturing of injurs it's me working around some of the camera firmware and hardware and its capabilities. So most of those buds are in that ibnew.
Speaker 4: So sometimes the weird things where the stream will cut off on its own, so I had to build the miniaturing systems that go an auto auto.
Speaker 2: Reboot things and go fix problems on their own. So so it's kind of like a self healing thing. But but yeah, I mean, always something ran that I asked for feedback. If people find problems, let me know and you try to put it in the next release. But yeah, it's labor of Love's a lot of work.
Speaker 1: This is kind of a two part question. What sets your camera system apart from the typical camera system, like let's say people putting game tracker cameras out there, or even high end game tracker cameras with thermal abilities, And why do you think those camera systems have essentially failed the Bigfoot world.
Speaker 2: Well, I'm not saying they ken't capture good evidence, because it's possible they could. And I'd say the difference if you're going to do just like it differences Marnie and are fully remote, configurable, controllable, movable, and built to withstand the level things, and on the software level, I'm basically building the model of activity to where the cameras system in the future will be able to go off a model of detection, so that that would be the main difference other than I'm really specific on vendor and like functionality and capability and like I R being turned off and being able to do really good shutter and iris things on the configuration side, right, So a lot of the a lot of the let's you know, let's just uh, like Wise cameras, I don't know if you've heard of them. I think they're really good. And at the guy he uses Wise cameras, very good side came out that I use. I can't fully functionally use them because they're proprietary and they want you to use their product and they want you to use their cloud environment, and they don't have configurable endpoints and you can't get into the out of the camera settings, you can't go tweak, and you kind of have to jail break it in a sense to actually use it, and they'll update the firmware on it. It's where you won't be able to do that. So so I anyway, that's that's really the difference is I'm using them in a different spectrum and then and minor builts for oscard no cell signals. So some of the gamecubers use cell service, which would be great in some of my locations if I had cell service, but I don't, and that will get there any time sync. But I mean it's kind of designed around being able to real time go look at the camera from my end and go move it if I need to write and do it. And that's a matter of sense, right, So I mean similar like any any kind of camera if you capture data. I'm just kind of going off tangent and like making something purpose built dedicated to Bigfoot.
Speaker 1: I mean, whenever it comes to the software side of it, the app side of it, the model building, and the end. I mean, there's nothing out there like this that's completely on a different level of anything I've ever heard before. That's almost similar to like doorbell ring camera technology stuff.
Speaker 2: Yeah, no, it is. I mean, end of the day, it could. It'll be one a couple of years from now. It'll be on what I call like an edge ring camera, so where all the processing can be done at the camera side and not on the in the cloud. So once I speak the model to what it's looking for. That's kind of the that's kind of the space I wanted to land. So technically I could build a camera, have the software, and build a shell around it and give it to people. And if I wanted to, I could give it to people or sell it or whatever, and I could use that as a real bigfoot camera that's only looking for the spectrum of bigfoot and nothing else on the model based on all the data of collected on movements, sound, thermal audio, everything else. Right, So I mean that's that's the difference.
Speaker 1: So like a standalone package of what you're currently doing, but just for the individual use.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah, it's just a different animal. And I have a I want people to be able to look at it all and not go, hey, I need to go put this pardon card into my PC and go scan all the data and look at it. I want it. I want it all published and as real time as it can be and available and shareable and all those things.
Speaker 1: That's always been the main problem with long term recording was going over the recording, right, because from early on you could have sort of like these analog camera systems set up running into say like a VCR, but then you have an entire eight hours of video to review and look for things and try to find you know, events yourself. And then with technology kind of progresses a little and with the motion detecting cameras and everything where they are triggered by an event before they start recording and everything. But then it's like, oh, oh, nope, that was a squirrel. Nope, that was a bird, and you couldn't give I mean, it's just crazy. Like You've built a system where people can give it feedback on the fly and it will improve itself so it can say, no, that's not a tree knock, that's just a car door slamming, and the model kind of like fixes itself and learns as it progresses and weeds those things out for people.
Speaker 2: Yep, there that was my angle. I wanted to have a system that's in intelligent but also have a feedback loop that the users can use and say this is some good data. Right. So yeah, not to keep my horn, but I am pretty proud of it.
Speaker 1: Tute it man, tute it. Look, I am your biggest fan. I think this camera system is revolutionary, pioneering, groundbreaking. More people need to learn about this if they're interested in bigfoot stuff. Especially there's so many people sitting on the internet consuming bigfoot content that could use this system from their own computers, from their phones, just by connecting to the app and going through the cameras, just watching the camera feeds, going through the evidence themselves. How many app users do you have right now?
Speaker 2: I don't know the hard number. I know accounts created, I think is the like eighty seven hundred, But as far as like real users, I'd have to look, it's nowhere near where I want it to be.
Speaker 1: Haws that Yeah, I mean the more eyes the better, right, yeah?
Speaker 2: Yeah? And I am getting tons and tons of reporting. I mean that's the other and I didn't I guess you would set aside from the norm is it has built in reporting into it, so you can look at the live streams and report. You can look at the full video footage and report or on the event detection if you actually find something in the event detection that's real, right, because it again everything needs eyes on it, like still we still need the human in the middle. Right, you report on that and say this is you know, a real report, So that that's just another it's another data set it's another database that I have, and I don't know what. I was working on some of the code yesterday to make that public. Can take out all the metadata for any kind of personal emails or people's names, right because you know, people are trolls and I don't want, oh for sure, people that are actually trying to do a good research to be bombarded. But so I was working on that. I think for the last six weeks, I've got a preeme earn fifty different reports that people have put in, So I need to make that public. So it's not just me looking at it and everyone can go, oh, get a sky reported this during this time, or this this person said this. I need to go cross check and see what they're saying. So it's it's kind of a peer review in a sense, right, like, hey, I think something happened here. So that functionality, isn't it as well?
Speaker 1: So can someone log into the app and instead of looking at the cameras or whatever, let's just say they want to go in and just I want to see all the good stuff. I want to see all the events and just kind of go through them like a database.
Speaker 2: Yep, they can. They can pick the camera they want to go through. They can pick the kind of event they want to look at. They can take the day they want to look at, and if they find an event, right, Let's say they find an event from yesterday at two am and it shows something that looks like it needs to be investigated further, right, because there are ten second clips, maybe something happened before or after. Right, they can click a button on there and it leads them directly to the two hours footage it came out of, and they click on that and then they can watch the entire two hour span from that event like it's directly integrated it and put into where it came from. And let's say it looks like something that was real, and they don't look at the full hour two hour footage and that thermal is really a deer, right, Right, So I'm trying to make it like a traceability span of events and where it's coming from and not just some subset of clips that may or may be something like they need the full footage, right, So yeah, that's all in there. But if they want to just look at the events, I think right now I'll get like two thousand events ready to be ga.
Speaker 1: That was kind of where My next question was going, let's say someone looks on an event and it's you know, list it as some crazy potential bigfoot vocalization and they check it out and they're like, oh no, that's just a fox. Is there a way for them to report that?
Speaker 2: We can? We could either put a report in or there's a button that says, you know, indifferent or not good or whatever, and then it'll have big algorithm with like in a sense that that particular nuance is not good data. Right now. That being said, it doesn't mean it's going to perfectly update the back end to like completely adhere to what they found, right. It's it's like a learning model of in a sense. Right, So nothing perfect right, right, but I also score it. I'm trying to think of everything that I would want, right. So an event, let's say a tree knock, right, Because tree knocks are ambiguous a little bit. They could be a lot different things, and their audio is the hardest thing. The parse visual is actually a lot easier. Audio has so many different spectrums to it. So they could find this tree knock or event, right, and it may it may or may not be a tree knock. It just makes the system better.
Speaker 1: It's just like the thing that I'm thinking about is, especially whenever it comes to bigfoot stuff, everybody disagrees and everybody argues. I guess, how do you work around people going on the app and just debunking everything.
Speaker 2: I mean, that's fine, it's a problem. If it's really not real, then I don't know. I mean, I'm totally okay with that. But you know, it's if everyone has access to the same data and ninety percent of the people find it to be something valid, and I mean, yeah, gotta go with them majority most of the time.
Speaker 1: But but it won't remove something from the system.
Speaker 2: No, no, it won't. I mean it's going to be there on the back end for a while, but like I said, it uh right now currently and I could up it possibly. It's just some of this stuff is like user base, right, it's like functionally, like my overhead is. I tried to make it where it's doable, but like I can't give you like holes of years worth of quarible footage right right, I'm not Netflix or Amazon, right, But but yeah, two weeks and then I keep it in pulled storage for a while just in case anyone or as I want to go look at something like having built in and requests format. But if anyone really wants so need to send them like an MP four of a two hour chunk, I can. I can do that in about five seconds, right they can instead of using the app that they want to use their PC and mcattle.
Speaker 1: And really give it some like some analysis.
Speaker 2: Yeah, yeah they can. Everybody to me, everybody owns it. I don't care if people make clips out of it or big footage out of it. I mean, go nuts. Like, I just want someone to actually get good data. And then if somebody find some really good data, you know, at least report it to me and and so we can share it with the people that are really interested in that. But but you know, if they find something, hey there's a really awesome you know you actually see this in person kind of bigfoot, like all this name that after the person the founder, right or just to user found it. We'll call it Bobb's big foot, right. I don't care. I don't I feel people I kind of want to did that man where I do a lot of work in the shadows, and you know, I do a lot of work. I don't want to be in the spotlight.
Speaker 1: You got to use the cool voice though.
Speaker 2: Yeah, I know, right, But I've found as far as just getting it out there to people and marketing and like letting people know it's there, it's almost impossible for me to be Batman.
Speaker 1: So kind of.
Speaker 2: Yeah, So it's it's kind of a catch twenty two. So I'm I'm trying to make some videos now and put my face to it and do all that fun stuff that engineers don't really care for. But I'm okay with it. It's just a it is what it is.
Speaker 1: So how many cameras do you have deployed now?
Speaker 2: So I think fifteen, and then I have some side cameras on certain properties that are there just to capture more data from different angles that I can't really use. I'm published to the app, either because it's just the camera itself is to build for it, or the property owner doesn't want, you know, the front of their house displayed right like, there's still like a privacy thing there. So like the Pennsylvania side, I have me and another guy that's really interested in the subject. He has a couple of cameras there, and I have a couple of side cameras there just to capture some of the stuff that I want from the front of the homestead because a lot of the time still come around the front and make noise and bangs and stuff. But I you know, the property owner really doesn't want the location or you know, really where they're at or their names. So it's kind of it's really hard to make things public and not make things public at the same time. So that's kind of my work around is when I find stuff, I'll post it from there and make sure people have it. But I can't I can't but it into the app specifically, So it's probably like technically there's probably like twenty something.
Speaker 1: Are you actively looking still for properties to place cameras?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I'm looking for I'd like to have well some of it again depends on overhead, but at least two or three more for this year if I can swing it. It just depends on mm hmmm, what what we're doing, and the right property and the right person and then I don't know, I really I want to find the right location and the right people to work with because all that stuff matters, Like it's an you got to vet people out, you got to make sure they're on board, oh for sure, and do all those things. But yeah, I mean it's definitely collaboration, and I'm still looking for good property that reset like GESSD like we were going to have reached out to stung groups, and there's a lot of people that really don't want to work with me because they want to they want this to be their discovery, and they you know, didn't to me. They don't really care about the discovery. They just want glory, right, Yeah, which is fine ever to reach around, but I'm more of like open sources saying let's do it. Let's uh, let's let's make this real. But you know, it's disappointing that some people on negate you just either because you were not working round with the right people, or you know, there's ego or there's you know, like this is my thing and I don't want to share it with anyone, right.
Speaker 1: So yeah, there's so many different motive behind what people are doing, and I know that I've personally been kind of disappointed sometimes whenever I've gotten to know someone kind of figured out what they're really about. They don't always portray themselves in the most honest light, or at least that's my belief. But I've also met some great people like you who are willing to work with whoever and are just actually trying to work towards solving this mystery one way or another and figure it out. What is some of the actual stuff that your camera systems have captured so far?
Speaker 2: Oh, I'll give you some recent ones. So it takes us. I find at these high frequency locations the patterns emerged to where they all who kind of morph into the same thing, where it turns into a lot of data and a lot of interaction with just wrenches down everywhere, and that it is what it is. So they all so far, they're all like ingruent in since but like so Texas, Uh, probably the first we put something out there. I got this Purney gnarly. I haven't heard this at any of the other sites. Gattal yell and it it's clearly not human in my opinion, and I can I haven't made a video on it, but I can tell them the wave form that it doesn't look I've done some tests on it and it does not look like a human spectrum wave form and I sidebar it. What's something anyway, It's just really interesting. But that that site has had I mean, I could go into stories from that site, but like it's it's caught that and then even this morning and I I try to talk to the property owners a lot because they had weird interactions that I'm here or may not know about. So I caught this. I don't know what it is as some I don't know if it's an ORB or a UFO, right, so it just comes down the rabbit hole, but it's super clear, weird, like I've I've seen orbs, and I've caught some orbs from a couple of different places, but this one, it looks like a glowing ball just floating there. And it floats so it actually has a you can see the the shine from it. It's not like its own it's not you know, its own source of glow. It's like actually making a shine off of it. And it's floating through the air like slowly. And I was like, what the hell is this? Like I don't know, I explained this. Yeah, So it's things like that where I don't expect it to show up because technically that side is has a lot of background and as far as it's kind of been active in a sense for like fifty years, and the property owner is actually a archaeologist and a pay and then an anthropologist and actually went to school with Jet Mildrum, believe it or not. And yeah, it's it's actually like almost a horse lam right. But it's like she said, like direct, like class a in your face with Bigfoot there multiple times, right, And I've seen the evidence and that I've seen which she's shown me and talk to your great great links and but yeah, that that's produced that And I could get into some side stories here one off, but the Pennsylvania side, I even that one's like I said, you got to put this some kind of you got to put this caronormal woo into it, because some stuff doesn't make sense. But that, in my opinion so far, is the most active Bigfoot location I've ever heard of. Like I have so much data there and there's so much interaction that I cannot even keep up with it. And they will come, I say they. I don't know how many individuals there are. I feel like they're juveniles or young long big Foot, but that's again it's speculation. But I even posted a couple of videos to my YouTube channel because I'm trying to post more. They make clear vocalizations right right up by the cameras, like even it sounds like, I don't know a better way to say it, but I'm almost like a monkey whoop, like a like I go a breathing loop, and then they will hit the house and it's time. It is three times at a time, like three three slaps in the house at a time, and sometimes they mix it up, but it is there's certain times that they're pretty consistent, like on the pattern, on the time of day and time frame, and then sometimes they just go off off the rails and do it like at five am for no reason. So I don't know a sense of some of those things. But let's just say from February to March, every single day, and for the past two weeks, every other day. And I finally because I've been trying to figure out to actually get them on camera because they're very good at eluding in it. I think they messed up the other day though, because I was able to catch a glimmer of what I think is the top of the head and thermal right when they started coming to the house and interacting. But they I don't know, I don't know how they do it, but they have some in a sixth sense, about them of how things are being viewed, even though I turn the lends all the time. But they have certain spots they like to come up at. And I have the guy I work with, he actually has a timmer right there down the side of the house.
Speaker 1: Yeah, I know that there's people that are screaming at this episode right now, why not just point the camera at the house.
Speaker 2: We know they are, right.
Speaker 1: I mean, if they're slapping the house and you got the camera pointed at the house.
Speaker 2: Oh, it's definitely they're all over the house. But there's certain choke points to where they can get in and and somehow elude it. And I don't know. Again, this is where he gets into the WU thing. I don't know how they're not showing up on camera for one. But I'm just saying like I don't know, Like I have all the data, it's all there. I'll probably make a huge video showing every single I at compilation. Over the last ten months, there's probably been two hundred different house laps, right probably, Wow, I mean I lost count. That's crazy, and I we've cut a lot. So they're whistling now, Okay, they're not doing woops, they're whistling.
Speaker 1: Did you release a video of that?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I did. It's on my one of the recent ones I put on YouTube where it shows different angles some of the front cameras that I can't show. So let's see. Other trick is not being too aggressive to where it stops activity, right, So you don't want super aggressiveness where you're just like, you know, overdoing it, and so say at this side, I don't want them to be like, oh now, well you added like ten more cameras, We're not coming around anymore, right, Yeah, So you kind of you kinda have to play ball a little bit because if you don't want to change things so much that they're like, yeah, I'm not doing this anymore, at the same time, you want to add it so not to capture what you need. And I know people will have their opinions on it, but I'm really trying not to break the environment because this isn't my home set and like I have to follow the rules. Instance, I don't own this property, right right, So they're really interested, the homeowners are really interested in the topic and they've been having us for years. But that's the same time, you know, they want a bit of privacy and they don't. They don't want to turn into a spectacle for them. But yeah, there's definitely angles. There is no angle they can approach that their home or their garage that I don't have covered. So technically, if they were going to approach from any angle, they'd have to pass through a camera view area of view to get to it, right, So that's my problem. I don't know how their bypassed.
Speaker 1: Yeah, except that they're doing it.
Speaker 2: I don't know. They definitely are, and they're doing it frequently. Like it's I mean, to be fair, it shry with me and saying because I'm just like, how are they doing this? The only thing I can think of is they're climbing some of the trees and doing a super fast jump. I don't and they know exactly where to do it from and how to do it to not being filmed. That's the only thing I can come up with.
Speaker 1: Yeah, but there shouldn't be any way.
Speaker 2: I know, I don't get it. The frame rate on these cameras is thirty frames a second. They'd have to be so fast that it's like, I don't know, but and waught some umber sixty brands a second, so you know, I don't know that they would bypass it, but you know that it leads into like is this what abilities do they have that we don't know? Like I don't know, Like I try to be open minded about it. Everyone starts off and these are some kind of animal that you know, people just really are horrible at finding. And then it always goes in the direction of of I have so much data, at least for me at least that I don't know I understand how they're doing it. So that's the whole point of the research, like why are they so good at this? And why are they doing this? Anyway we could do we could do a whole episode just on this site.
Speaker 1: I'm telling you, it's just crazy because the train of thought that I've always had is if we just had access to a property some of these homes where the Bigfoot are coming up on the property and doing things like slapping the house and things like that, and you had a camera system at this location, then boom, it's over. Mission accomplished. But that's exactly what you're doing, and they're still finding workarounds. We're completely wrong. They're on a different level than we've ever imagined. I mean, this should have already been solved. You should have already had amazing footage.
Speaker 2: Completely agree with you, and it drives me nuts, but I think, I mean, I have ideas on placement now on just from two days ago, right, that's all I was saying. They came up, you know, the first thing they did was whistle and then side the house and that's out there on the latest YouTube video. And then right i'd say, about forty five minutes later, around midnight, they came up and they they start you know, doing their I don't know what you want to call it, like whoops, light whoops, kind of like a like I said, like a chimp kind of whoop. And then the property on your owner was texting me and saying, I can hear them like outside right now, I can hear them, so I'm literally live listening all over on my feed and I can hear them too, but I cannot see them. So it's it's it's it's aggravating. And then you know, and then I went and looked at the other cameras and reviewed all the footage, and I can see like in the tree line to the left of their house and like where they're slapping. I should be able to like they should come into view on the thermal, because we're pretty sure on where they like to slap, but they know it seems to other like crawling. I don't know what they're doing, but I think I caught one of them right because there was a exact the exact moment of the whistle and the slaps, Like you can see this thermal it's on like the edge of the roof line, which if you're really looking at it, it's it's seeing it farther away. So I feel like it's almost like two of them and they're watching out for each other, and like one of them's given like the signal to go do it with the vocals, and then the other one's doing it. And again that's speculation. I can't prove that, but I feel like that's what's happening, and like it's like a fun game to them, like they really just enjoy it. Right again, I don't know that that's the real reason they don't get me help for it, but but I that's that's just my gut feeling. I don't know.
Speaker 1: Everything you're saying goes right in line with the kind of stuff we used to say whenever I was doing research. I mean down to like the juvenile slash teenager type behavior. It being a game. We used to call it counting coup whenever they had run up and slap something, sort of like how they would just see if they could get away with something or how close they could get. The cooing is what we called the light whoops. We called it cooing. I mean the thermal cameras if they're running up and slapping the house, is the thermal cameras ever picked up keat signatures of the slap on the side of the house or the footprints of them running through the yard.
Speaker 2: So we've gotten footprints. So here's the I mean. The other thing is when it snows, they don't like to come up, right. So we had this other idea that this is more of a maybe this is a poultrygeist or more of a ghost or paranormal, right, you know, we got to look at all the ideas. But why would a ghost only come when it's not selling. That doesn't make any sense, right, And that's you know, you think it goes of like the gold But but yeah, I'm trying to roll out tangs that. You know, you got to look at all the ideas and people's ideas, but I mean, I want it to be simple. I think it's a lot less simple than we think it is.
Speaker 1: But the train of thought was the thermal camera. You know, like you see heat signatures of like animals where they walked, or humans where they walked, or if a human walks up and like holds their hand on a tree, the heat signature is still there afterwards.
Speaker 2: I've gotten some of that. They're really good about where they hit because they hit on the siding, kind of saying where it doesn't really hold heat, and they do it. They don't do it. It's like three bangs, right, so it's not going to like really transit there for very long if it's really not so. But they do put their hands on leave fingerprints. They lead ingerprints with dermal ridges all over their cars. They would they left it on their their wind their windows. I mean they lead big boulders, they lead gifts. They they put out these rubber chickens, like there's other researchers out there. Sometimes the introduce me to this place and they'll put out these rubber uh they're like the old school rubber chickens. And then and they'll leave it in the package and like put it on certain look like certain areas of their property, and then they'll take those rubber chickens and you know sometimes they'll they'll bring them back a rubber.
Speaker 1: Duck, slip an Apple air tag into the package.
Speaker 2: Yeah, that's what my my youngest son told me. Why aren't you just like put something, Yeah, I'll suck. Well, I mean it's sort of shot, so maybe we, uh, we should do that. But I mean I'm I'm trying to think outside the box that and do some some seismic stuff. Yeah, and then I think, and it just depends. I think I've in at least on paper, I've architected it's the way use light r like twenty four to seven. So if it is some kind of interesting way of cloaking or anti thermal capability that they have, let's just let's just it's something you don't understand. I'm thinking, you know, light ire would bounce off you know, it's going to bounce off of an object if it hits it with the light source. Right, So I'm thinking about trying to do like a twenty four seven midar there that's streamed as well. I might have to go do do a go fund me for that though, because it's kind of ricey.
Speaker 1: That's pretty big.
Speaker 2: I mean, I've I haven't done any ghosts on me. This is like, this is all self funded me. To be fair, There's one guy that I work with that every now and then has helped out on a few things. I absolutely appreciated of it. But I'm just saying, this is a whole thing, and the overhead and the costs and everything, and it's it's all on me. I've tried to just put it on me and not ask for help in the public since. But I don't know, maybe the right technology needs to go fund me, but yeah, I don't know. I'm trying to think of good ways to do things there. But again, it's a healthy finesse of if I changed too many things that they can stop. I don't know, like all these cameras there has not stopped them right, so that the whole aspect of they'll put a camera out and no one thing will come around anymore. That people say, technically that's not true here because they don't care. They just know their way around them and they maybe they think it's a game. I don't know, but yeah, they're very dubious and sneaky or whatever you want to call them. But I do have an idea a couple of things that I hopefully can implement. I mean, I put mirrors out all around the front of the property and and I have the thermal going to that's the mirror, and I have the optical point at the mirror. I'm where they an error is reflecting back on the spot that you know ninety percent chance that's where they're going to hit, and they'll do it and it won't show up. And I tested it, and those mirrors will give thermal like bounce back. So it's it's kind of agitating. I don't know, but it's fun to try to figure out. But it's at the same time it really really makes you mads.
Speaker 1: I wanted to ask if some of these locations, like the Pennsylvania property and the Texas property you mentioned the orb slash UFO thing. I mean, a lot of locations seem to just attract strange things, maybe from different categories or maybe they're all connected. Do you notice similarities in that in some of the properties.
Speaker 2: The survival will one I hadn't vetted enough to know on that one, but definitely Radium in Texas and Pennsylvania. They all have the classic you know, things that seem to go along with Bigfoot. So I mean the Radium site, this is when I first started. There was two exhibitioners up there and I have him on camera and they literally called me and they said, you got to look at the footage. There was a I think they called it a I think it was like a cube or a square UFO right above them, and it was scanning the ground and like shrunning a light on the ground and would go fifteen feet and shired line. And they said they just sit there and watched it. And I was like, well, that would be awesome. Let me go check the footage, right, And it's all right when I right, when I go check the footage and I get to that frame and the guy's looking at his phone and he looks up in all those black right, I'm just like that is classic bull bull craft. I mean, I mean they I've seen I've seen flashes of light in orb and radium. Radium seems to I mean they have different I mean that's heard them vocalized there. I've heard them smash trees. I've seen even on the footage. And I have so much footage. I can't even post it. All I've got, like if you look at my my device and my stuff, I've got fouled in different clips I ain't posted because I don't have time to do it, so that I've been focusing on the technology more than trying to be famous here. But like these orbs that look like they appear out of nowhere and go right into the camper there, right, and I don't like, I don't know.
Speaker 5: What to do with it, Like yeah, but I mean when I people go out there, they see UFOs in scott and you see all that, even though the Texas set property.
Speaker 2: They she told me she saw a triangular like red saying in the sky and it was just hovering her. And this was like within the last two weeks. And the funny thing about the Texas property years she had two people to the writing letters. It's just that she's in the middle and I'm the first to the left of her, like she went over there to talk with them. Because I captured footage of it. Would it sounded like a gunfight at one o'clock in the morning, somebody lasting off they are fifteen, But that sounds like a military operation. And Mike I'm just like, what what is this? And she went over to talk to the property owner too last ask him about if it was this other woman's son. She basically started talking and said, well, I think there are other neighbors Murner nine with a monkey suit. I'm trying to catch him. I'm putting these trail comes out, these trail cams out. I'm trying to I don't know why. I don't know why I can running around in an ape suit, but I'm going to catch him, right, Okay, So it's just come of like a cross collaboration of like indirect conservation of this. You know, if you don't believe the Bigfoot's really you're going to think of two neighbor is a monkey suit ters you at night? Yeah? So yeah, I just thought it was a pretty funny story.
Speaker 1: But I mean, and it's Texas, so you just shoot at them?
Speaker 2: Yeah, I you know, I didn't know there was activity in Central when I grew up, probably an hour and a half away from that location I grew up and lived for twenty years. I thought everything was always reported like Easter around the Houston National Forest kind of area, right, But apparently there's no activity at this site for some time from her grandparents. She's on that property and.
Speaker 1: I've heard some crazy stories from Central Texas.
Speaker 2: Yeah, so we'll ends in central Texas and nothing ever happened on her property that was like bigfoot ish. There was some paranormal stuff, but it wasn't frequent at all. But there was never was out in woods every day. I didn't see anything. But yeah, it's yeah, they all they all have that. Similar. Pennsylvania has orbs got in some of that. I've got two orbs flying through the woods on video and posted that you can actually see them going through the tree line like it's you can see where they disappear behind the branches and it's like, Okay, that's weird. I even have the side cameras that we call it the orb Camot because I just haven't parted more towards the sky because they seem to come out and be like thirty feet off the ground a lot. So I'm just waited one of the cameras up in the sky to see if we can get some orbs. But but yeah, it's there. Yeah, it's a normal bigfoot. People reporting that's what's happening a few locations. So Stephan cooperative.
Speaker 1: What future plans do you have for expanding the camera system or the app or where are you going with it?
Speaker 2: Well, like I said, I think a couple more locations would be great. I think that'll give us a solid footing at least and having a good amount of data and like you know, comparable stuff and like not just relying on one location. So, I mean there's a couple of people in talking with and in Georgia that seemed to have a lot of activity over there. But as far as the app goes, I'll kind of on with the punches a bit. I'm trying to build a model. If anyone really wants to see something different, they can, h you know, just contact me on the informations in the app, my email address, that's where most people will reach me. But tell me what makes sense ideas. I'm open to ideas for sure, I really. I mean that's been my main focus for like two and a half years is to try to architect it right. So I don't know, other than just really fine teming things and putting more locations on what to add in. I mean, I have like the saying that tells you you know, you click on it or like what's happening at the sites. It tells you like the moon phase, what it's going to be, and stuff like that. So I mean those are little like a little I don't know whatever you want to call them, just buses into it. But I don't really know what else to add in besides collaborative things or people that want to chat. Like I do have a subsection that basically integrates with YouTube, so anything in YouTube, they could wash it inside the app. They don't have to like lead the app, and they could actually make comments on those videos that don't go to YouTube. So I mean I spend little time on that. I don't think it gets a lot of play, to be fair. Yeah, so I'm less focused on that. But like skuy's the limit if if somebody has a good idea collaboration tooling something.
Speaker 1: And tell everyone where they can find the app, how they can get it, and all that good stuff.
Speaker 2: So it is on Android and Apple. It's just it's Bigfoot live streams. The latest release I did is from April, so if anyone is listening to this and has an old version, just go update it. But but yeah, it's it's out there. It's I did create a website just because apparently everyone needs a website. I'm new age, and I was like, I don't need a website because I don't go to websites that much. But I didn't make a website. It's bigfoot Live. It's for livestream dot org. And then it kind of just goes over kind of the project and has some hard links in it. But yeah, and then inside the app is all the links to the you know, the normal social media channels and stuff. I try to post to them all, but like I said, it's been a challenge. That's why I need end users to help me find things. And you know, if you want me to post on it, I can make a post for you, or you can post yourself. I really it's I really don't want to be like a social media content creator. It's not really my goal. I mean, I can do it with it if I really wanted to, just focusing on that, but not really my main area of focus. So it's it is what it is. I really just post on there to get people talking and to like get it out there that it's there. But it's not like I'm like head down trying to focus on content creation and trying to be a content creator because it's not me, it is what it is.
Speaker 1: Well, Logan, thanks for joining me in giving us an update on the Bigfoot live stream app and camera system and all the stuff that's happening. Definitely going to have you back on. Man, we got a lot more stuff to talk about.
Speaker 2: Yeah, it's been great. I appreciate you having me on and let me set out a bunch of technical jargon. Hey, yeah, it's fun.
Speaker 1: If you've had an encounter with Bigfoot or something else you can't explain, like to share your story on the podcast, email me Bigfoot Crossroads at gmail dot com. Check out the website Bigfoot Crossroads dot com. You can find links to social media, past epistols, merchandise. Everything is all in the place, and until next time, remember or something in the woods.